PDA

View Full Version : Tease sexcite ladies during dates?

armpitfetish
16-03-2009, 01:33 PM
My dear bros,

Care to share some proven ways to tease & make ladies blush during dates. From experience, some comments or words can somehow make ladies blush & subconsciously activate their desires (of course, need a lot of charm lah...)

i'm somewhat socially active and often have chance to casually women (of different types, shapes, sizes & ages) and many tell me there are different ways to 'soften their defense'. Hope my dear bros can share some experience! :)

Cheonging101
16-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Magic and a good singing voice usually could do the trick. :p

Bangster
16-03-2009, 02:15 PM
"Darling, you wear perfume on your cheebai?"

koji01
16-03-2009, 03:56 PM
a glass of cold water or bottle
place it at her tights while standing or walking by her side
make it seems accidental and watch her expression :D

LostALau
17-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Take out yr dick and swing it in circular movements will sure draw response from her. :p

hot_bonker
17-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Bring the gers to a meal... upon finishing the main course... ask the ger if she like some dessert... then suggest having ice-cream or something... and in a jokingly manner... suggest I want to have you for dessert... enjoy and give her a good hard bonk if successful...:D:D

kypdurron
17-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Take out yr dick and swing it in circular movements will sure draw response from her. :p

response from her only or response from everyone in the room? :p:p LOL

hot_bonker:
you are spot on!

kypdurron
17-03-2009, 08:27 PM
there is another way,
but make sure you actually like the girl, and you know the girl likes you back, or is at least attracted to you.

(if in a club or bar with lots of ppl around)

with 1 hand, hold the small of her back, pull her gently closer, then very slowly lean in and whisper to her ear (dont do it so quickly, you need to get her hearth thumping). Make sure your lips touch the tip of her ears very softly, say "its just not private enough in here for you and me"

men love something visual and physical, but the ladies like to let their imagination wonder, adding to the excitement.

ss_revup
18-03-2009, 12:03 AM
u can try this opening after u break the ice and some small chat..

" i guess i don't have to compliment u on your good looks already. Half the guys down here are stealing glances at you"... :p

Then watch her response. its a indirect way of complimenting her rather then just telling a pretty babe how hot she is.

hot_bonker
18-03-2009, 07:52 AM
with 1 hand, hold the small of her back, pull her gently closer, then very slowly lean in and whisper to her ear (dont do it so quickly, you need to get her hearth thumping). Make sure your lips touch the tip of her ears very softly, say "its just not private enough in here for you and me"

men love something visual and physical, but the ladies like to let their imagination wonder, adding to the excitement.

Bro kypdurron, you have given me a good clue... I like the idea... anymore to share... I will camp here to support your input.

u can try this opening after u break the ice and some small chat..

" i guess i don't have to compliment u on your good looks already. Half the guys down here are stealing glances at you"... :p

Then watch her response. its a indirect way of complimenting her rather then just telling a pretty babe how hot she is.

Bro ss_revup, agree and looks like we bonkers think alike... anymore to share share... more please...

onlyou
18-03-2009, 12:05 PM
tell her you are a bad guy and will not stop at anything. if she asks how bad, just say "you have no idea" and let her imagination do their job. then when say or act cheeky things (not some low down act or words) and when she says you bad, you got a caveat. steer the conversation towards bedroom topics like you like mattress soft for sex or waterbed or nice music to get into mood or aroma smell, etc type of BS... i think if she is responsive then can proceed. if not, i think she is prob a virgin or not so much a player or inexperience. my 2 cents worth...

angrybigpenis
18-03-2009, 12:43 PM

Haa haa haa! Good luck on that.

angrybigpenis
18-03-2009, 12:45 PM
My dear bros,

Care to share some proven ways to tease & make ladies blush during dates. From experience, some comments or words can somehow make ladies blush & subconsciously activate their desires (of course, need a lot of charm lah...)
:)

Flash her a diamond ring but dun give it to her. GO to the toilet, slip it into your dick and tell her to find where you've hidden the ring. If she can find it AND get it out with just her mouth (lips and tongue only, no teeth), it's hers. :p

minitoons
18-03-2009, 09:40 PM
Flash her a diamond ring but dun give it to her. GO to the toilet, slip it into your dick and tell her to find where you've hidden the ring. If she can find it AND get it out with just her mouth (lips and tongue only, no teeth), it's hers. :p

Just wondering how big is the ring size or how thin is the dick?

lblittlebear
18-03-2009, 10:51 PM
The dick must be very small so that it can be fit into a ring right :) ?

High Q
18-03-2009, 11:14 PM

Ask the gal if want to return her back the ring. Just request to BBBj for.

bob.popper
19-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Wow... nice starter brudders... any clue for clueless me on any non-verbal teaser on ladies during dates?:D:D

angrybigpenis
19-03-2009, 11:39 AM

Alamak, your cock when it is at rest is 6" thick, meh?

Anyways, mine's not very thick....abt 4-4.5" when at full mast. LEngth, my brudder, is another matter altogether. ;)

armpitfetish
19-03-2009, 01:14 PM
What i normally do to break the ice during introduction is....
when we shake hands, i'll draw her hands towards my mouth as if i'm going to kiss her like some English gentleman, but instead, i'll flip my hands over and kiss my own hand :p (see her crack up with)
if she belongs to the slightly adventure ones, u can even smoothe the back of your own hand and say "Oh what smooth skin you got". Sure to make her blush inside out~:D

brandonheat
19-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Bring the gers to a meal... upon finishing the main course... ask the ger if she like some dessert... then suggest having ice-cream or something... and in a jokingly manner... suggest I want to have you for dessert... enjoy and give her a good hard bonk if successful...:D:D

hahaha...this trick is quite good :P
but u gotta have the joking face wor...or else the dessert will be on your face :P
hahaha

lovehurts
19-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Anyways, mine's not very thick....abt 4-4.5" when at full mast. LEngth, my brudder, is another matter altogether. ;)

Hey bro, I know you are angry & with a big penis...but I think you got the thickness & length all wrong lehz.....:o

4-4.5" thick is no joking matter :D

angrybigpenis
20-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey bro, I know you are angry & with a big penis...but I think you got the thickness & length all wrong lehz.....:o

4-4.5" thick is no joking matter

What's wrong with that? I've seen really thick monsters that makes me look like a child. :eek: But that's in Atlanta some years back.....

Reminds me.....if you love big black breasts, try the Hooters at Atlanta! Sedap! I'm not talking about roast chicken here.

BTW, (diamond) PA Ring still here....so far no girl has managed to take it yet! They have tried. :)

Any one knows girls who can tie a knot on a straw with their toungue? They might actually be able to undo the PA Ring. :p

silverblue
20-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Alamak, your cock when it is at rest is 6" thick, meh?

bro, you're the easiet to sexcite ladies
angrybigpenis = u
smallcutecunt = woman

----------
angrybigpenis: hi
smallcutecunt: hi
angrybigpenis: what's ur name?
smallcutecunt: ah girl. urs?
angrybigpenis: ah boy
smallcutecunt: nice name
angrybigpenis: thanks. but my frens usually call me by my nick. you know what's my nick?
smallcutecunt: erm..no :confused:
angrybigpenis: angrybigpenis :mad:
smallcutecunt: :o

v_floss
20-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Nice stuff bro. Like the ice-cream post... cool.:D:D

foxster
20-03-2009, 03:16 PM
I took a bus with my colleague this morning, she told me she got a backache ,,, so i give her a gentle massage on her back .... her cheek turns red..... so lovely young gal..

foxster
20-03-2009, 03:17 PM
there is another way,
but make sure you actually like the girl, and you know the girl likes you back, or is at least attracted to you.

(if in a club or bar with lots of ppl around)

Good one !

pms_idea
20-03-2009, 03:20 PM
I took a bus with my colleague this morning, she told me she got a backache ,,, so i give her a gentle massage on her back .... her cheek turns red..... so lovely young gal..

Nice stuff bro... :D:D

snooker
20-03-2009, 03:23 PM
if u would dare to strip naked while having dinner with your girl in public, I guarantee the girl will blush!:p

foxster
20-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Nice stuff bro... :D:D

i have been paying attention to her for quite some time liao. but due to she is my colleague .. i hold back my horse

yo_hole
20-03-2009, 03:27 PM
if u would dare to strip naked while having dinner with your girl in public, I guarantee the girl will blush!:p

Bro snooker... before you do this... suggest you book the public place for your private use... I fear we may loose on bonkers from SBF... your call has raised my inner desire to try on my ger... but in a private room... thanks for the posting, I like your input.:D:D

pms_idea
20-03-2009, 03:34 PM
i have been paying attention to her for quite some time liao. but due to she is my colleague .. i hold back my horse

Hehehe... get the horse to cheong... colleague better and do not pay too much attention on her... it may arouse other colleague attention and trouble would come... being discrete will work... dun get too involve on what she does just get your fair share of bonking will do:D:D

foxster
20-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Hehehe... get the horse to cheong... colleague better and do not pay too much attention on her... it may arouse other colleague attention and trouble would come... being discrete will work... dun get too involve on what she does just get your fair share of bonking will do:D:D

the more I shouldn't bonk her .. she is my colleague. Wait later company knows and i kana blacklist again . I won't repeat the same mistake again ..

just casually touch hand .. massage shoulder/back, flirt a bit is enough (not inside office).