PDA

View Full Version : Armpit cum and fuck.

CumRainer
11-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Any bros out there share the same interest as me? I been enjoying my new gal's armpit ever since I started breast fuck her. I remember that one day, while after sex, I asked her if she allow me to try armpit fuck her, she initially said very ticklish but nowadays, she even want me to cum on her armpit and she likes it when she closes her armpit to let my hot sperm flows out of her side breast. Just wondering if your 22 year old galfriend of yours enjoys as much as mine? Let's share here, armpit fetish bros...

old_yet_horny
11-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Any bros out there share the same interest as me? I been enjoying my new gal's armpit ever since I started breast fuck her. I remember that one day, while after sex, I asked her if she allow me to try armpit fuck her, she initially said very ticklish but nowadays, she even want me to cum on her armpit and she likes it when she closes her armpit to let my hot sperm flows out of her side breast. Just wondering if your 22 year old galfriend of yours enjoys as much as mine? Let's share here, armpit fetish bros...

I for 1 have strong fetish for sexy hairless armpits...

Its a always a gamble... I like lifting the gal's arms up and pin them down while doing missionary... looking at her sexy armpit goves me the high... but I only choose to do this to gals whom I know got nice armpits... I even lick them if it really is so enticing...

Ever kena 1 really jiaklat type...(just recover from rashes + got smell somemore.. )so now I take precaution with my fetish... Only selectively do it...

Cuminside
11-03-2009, 05:48 PM
I love armpit fuck too... hahahaha

Cuminside
11-03-2009, 05:49 PM
ya man, i love those nice smelling and hairless ones...

I ever kena one got BO, lucky still can tahan her smell... LOLx

silverblue
11-03-2009, 06:00 PM
how to fuck armpit? :confused: no hole how to enter?

fatty_leo
11-03-2009, 06:03 PM

Just like breast fuck i suppose. In between kinda thing;)

geckoSG
11-03-2009, 06:18 PM

That was a very lame question bro! Hahaha...

armpitfetish
11-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Dear bros,

i too tried armpit fuck with my 1st gf when i was in poly. She was 19 yrs old and thought i was really hopelessly tiko... but after the 1st time, she seemed to enjoy it. I normally do with her seated on the the bed and me standing, so my didi same level as her armpit and mouth (this way u can alternate with bj too, hehe...)

All i can say is... its quite shiok if hers is smooth n hairless. My experience tell me that young gers wif muscular/fleshy arms produces the most sensual armpit 'sexperience' :D

Xgenre
11-03-2009, 06:23 PM
You should go visit Shuang Shuang. Armpit handjob. Feels like a blowjob.

kerrying
11-03-2009, 06:45 PM
errrrrrrrrrr......... I find it kinda weird

silverblue
11-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Just like breast fuck i suppose. In between kinda thing;)
now i know arm also can fuck :)
what's next? neck fuck? i think also can cause it's all about the in between kinda thing.. :D

swanky
11-03-2009, 09:43 PM
You should go visit Shuang Shuang. Armpit handjob. Feels like a blowjob.

who shuang shuang? care to intro? :D

koolkool
12-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Done it once but I dun like the feeling so move back to breast fuck which I was doing and eventually I cum on my FB face

LostALau
13-03-2009, 09:54 PM

Wahlau! u people are really damn innovative and imaginative. I hope I wont one day read about someone fucking the nostrils or the ear holes.

puipoh
13-03-2009, 10:28 PM
I wonder how belly button f**k is done :eek:

rete700i
13-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Don't be surprised that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane will come here and claims he can do that. :D

Wahlau! u people are really damn innovative and imaginative. I hope I wont one day read about someone fucking the nostrils or the ear holes.

Do NOT fall into the fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane’s trick. It is trying to agitate and annoy you so that you will zap him with fucking profanities and chances are you will not leave your nick. If you do that, it will cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to complain and you will end up being put into moderation.
Similarly, when it got zapped to negative points, it will also cry father cry mother and crawl to Boss Sam to beg for points.
What a disgraceful and shameful act! In Hokkien, it’s Sia Suay!
One option is to go to the Edit Ignore List in your User CP and add that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane into your ignore list and presto! Otherwise, just sit back, relax and enjoy the free entertainment by that fucking disgraceful & pathetic dickhead clown profane! clown act 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3376980-post38.html) clown act 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3377118-post2.html) clown act 3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3413272-post69.html) clown act 4 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/110179-dicky-haonan-x.html#post3415109):p