PDA

View Full Version : Hint or Tease?

tk-king
09-03-2009, 11:30 PM
my friend ask me to "clean" up her laptop because her sibling need it for school work

initially i thought its just internet cache, history, temp files, games, doc etc etc but to my surprised, there are tons of "edison" pics & vids

she told me dun mind let me see but see liao must delete clean hor
dun sabo her can liao

is she teasing or hinting me to become her next FB?
never knew she was so hot, thinking of those vids makes me feel like pcc again :D

Manny666
09-03-2009, 11:35 PM
In my opinion...i think its nothing lah. You can test water lah but dun push so hard. Probably just want to clear up her "dirty" secrets wifout her sibling knowing it but she not sure how to go about doing it properly.

anakinsextalker
09-03-2009, 11:35 PM
my friend ask me to "clean" up her laptop because her sibling need it for school work

initially i thought its just internet cache, history, temp files, games, doc etc etc but to my surprised, there are tons of "edison" pics & vids

dun sabo her can liao

never knew she was so hot, thinking of those vids makes me feel like pcc again :D

I think she's not hinting you anything but i guess the 2 of you are close friends for her to speak that way. Play it cool, I think over time can convert your friend to be FB. :D

iCoPuLaTe
10-03-2009, 03:00 AM
but to my surprised, there are tons of "edison" pics & vids

dun sabo her can liao

Edison got videos mea? Seen pics b4 only lea..

If me, sure use the oppounity to click the "pics" and use it as a topic to discuess with her,then see how things turn out..:D

不吃白不吃。but provided she ok lah..

JRosales
10-03-2009, 04:10 AM
I think he means that there are some pics of her nude, and because she allowed him to watch them, he felt there is something going on there. Correct me if Im wrong..

Rowenta
10-03-2009, 04:21 AM
bro, you never try, you never know.

since she tease you, why don'y you use the same tatic and try your luck?

pewpew
10-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Its only edison's pic, nothing special, doubt she giving u any hint but only telling u she is trendy and up to date abt the entertainment news... :D

silverblue
10-03-2009, 10:49 AM
wait a minute, i am a bit confuse here :confused: she let u see the edickson chen's photo or her self shoot photo with her partner?

gian_soong
10-03-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm quite sure they are pics & vids of herself naked.......

bivalve
10-03-2009, 01:54 PM
I guess what TS meant was that there were many "Edison" style pics... amirite?

Megatronzombie
10-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Wow if my gal fren show me those its a sure sign to become FB liao, which girl would willingly let a guy see her naked photos and vids?! Bro TS, initiate something with her quick before the hotness is off!! :D

puipoh
10-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Don;t mind me asking... what's a FB? F**k buddy?

AD69
10-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Don;t mind me asking... what's a FB? F**k buddy?

Yes. You got it correct.

AD69
10-03-2009, 05:30 PM
TS,

Be it tease or hint. You can initiate to test water. Maybe you will have a good outcome.

Toyota Honda
10-03-2009, 07:36 PM
I think he means that there are some pics of her nude, and because she allowed him to watch them, he felt there is something going on there. Correct me if Im wrong..

I 2nd your opinion.

TS, I would suggest you get her out for a date and start from there. Like teasing her aboout the pic and then slowly touch her hand or something. Definitely not teasing you. Its a hint.

anakinsextalker
10-03-2009, 08:45 PM
If i had read wrongly then I would agree now that its more a hint then a tease. Got BIG Chance. :D

psp1000
10-03-2009, 08:58 PM
If it me, i will ask her question as follow and see what the turn out..

1) Will you take such photo ?
2) How you feel about such photo?
3) Will she mind let a guy have such photo of her?

If she say ok, then here come next question to post to her to confirm the hint/tease..

1) Will you mind we try taking such photo for the fun of it?
2) dare her

Good luck bro...but if really end up have her, hmmm then share with bro here lor ....:D

tk-king
10-03-2009, 10:34 PM
yup her sex pix with other guys

we are quite close and touchy actually
maybe i should play cool and then test water slowly
dun wanna ruining our friendship because of my horniess

thanks for the input bros :)

Iron Grenadiers
10-03-2009, 11:17 PM
yup her sex pix with other guys

we are quite close and touchy actually
maybe i should play cool and then test water slowly
dun wanna ruining our friendship because of my horniess

thanks for the input bros :)

You horny she horny so both get together and feel the love. But better be sure first. For all we know she consider you a "jiemei" so treat you like one of the girls. Either way good luck bro!

martll
11-03-2009, 01:04 AM
haha hint? its pussy served to you on a fucking plate thats what it is.

AC_Milan
11-03-2009, 05:58 AM

I think you think too much liao, are you boring with your life at the moment ?:D