PDA

View Full Version : Westerhout Reviews!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

poorman4sex
07-09-2004, 10:46 AM
hey sex mates.... just out of curiousity, is WH gals more discipline then GL, coz everytime i went in to any WH mostly empty.... except for those ban house .... cool reccomendation from the past thread, but would like to see more new intro.... apologies, as i do not know what to write on FR coz its always the same so far....cheers guys

well... i guess the FR here in this tread really helps in pushing up the bizz in WH rd... I still recall how i used to enjoy browsing thru all the gals in those houses along WH and also dun have to wait to get my Fav. gals......

but i believe this is what a forum are for... SHARING... and not flaming each other when ever a tread starts.... WELL Done to all bros here that make the contribution

From my past experience(thu not much..hehe), WH gals are indeed better then the ones along GL 18, 16.. and others.... maybe they are not that popular in the 1st place thats y they gib better services... OKT there are also not that pushy and rude which helps adding afew points to WH.

For my case, i like to stick to 1 gal at a time... currenty WH14G19... thou sometimes really wait damn long....but she has no complains and service is still as good even have to serve customers after customers non-stop...

1 thing very interesting for WH is that the best gals usually came from 1 house at 1 period....so it may be H12 now... and later H10 or H14 n so on...there was time when 1 of the super hot gals came from H45(if bro here can remeber years back there is this fair chick that can speaks really good english.. think is a U-grad....)

U-Need
07-09-2004, 02:09 PM
well... i guess the FR here in this tread really helps in pushing up the bizz in WH rd... I still recall how i used to enjoy browsing thru all the gals in those houses along WH and also dun have to wait to get my Fav. gals......

but i believe this is what a forum are for... SHARING... and not flaming each other when ever a tread starts.... WELL Done to all bros here that make the contribution

From my past experience(thu not much..hehe), WH gals are indeed better then the ones along GL 18, 16.. and others.... maybe they are not that popular in the 1st place thats y they gib better services... OKT there are also not that pushy and rude which helps adding afew points to WH.

For my case, i like to stick to 1 gal at a time... currenty WH14G19... thou sometimes really wait damn long....but she has no complains and service is still as good even have to serve customers after customers non-stop...

1 thing very interesting for WH is that the best gals usually came from 1 house at 1 period....so it may be H12 now... and later H10 or H14 n so on...there was time when 1 of the super hot gals came from H45(if bro here can remeber years back there is this fair chick that can speaks really good english.. think is a U-grad....)

At least it is worth the waiting time isn't it. Agreed with you on the service provided by G19 and she looks good.

ang076
07-09-2004, 02:46 PM
During my tour to Westerhout area, I came across at least 2 Houses with Japanese signboards. Any of you been there ? How much do they charge ? $150?

poorman4sex
07-09-2004, 07:33 PM
During my tour to Westerhout area, I came across at least 2 Houses with Japanese signboards. Any of you been there ? How much do they charge ? $150?

well.. i believe they are the CAT150s....

poorman4sex
07-09-2004, 07:35 PM
havent got chance to see this girl yet :o

Wah.... u should go take a look one of these days before she leave.... she is definately one of the best looking gals here in GL... very nice body shape and looks like shu Qi...

Hope this dun make the Q even longer~~!! hahahahaha

Kilograms
07-09-2004, 10:40 PM
hey ...H14G19...din have much opportunity to see her...while i visit G10 instead...nothing much abt her..will see the chance once available....gd luck to all of you

cleverguy
08-09-2004, 04:59 AM
Hi bros,
Today i just tried G99 House12, face i must say very beautiful;very white kind of thai.Furthermore,her bust is big but sagging liao.i ask the okt,she has been here for almost one year .

Face:9/10
Body:7/10
BBJ:6.5/10
FJ:6.5/10
RTF:Will visit if no need wait so long

A very friendly gal that speaks english.SOP till Bathing.Her suction on BBJ was good but short. Willing to change position to please,but a little fake on the moaning.Cannot finger or lick her pussy.Offers a short massage after the F .Overall a must try for white thais puying lovers

test01_123
08-09-2004, 07:04 AM
Tried the following yesterday night

Number: WH14G5
Name: Yui
Face:7/10
Body:6/10
BBJ:7/10
FJ:6/10
RTF:Maybe

Bad luck on the GL stocks that day. I chose her only for the looks. Bath was rushed, Suction for BBJ was rather good. She was rather reluctant to change positions and the combination of her hair and position in front of the mirror made it a lethal combo. Came rather quickly if I do say so myself.

U-Need
08-09-2004, 08:56 AM
hey ...H14G19...din have much opportunity to see her...while i visit G10 instead...nothing much abt her..will see the chance once available....gd luck to all of you

Managed to get her after dinner in the evening easily........Lucky day yesterday.......

poorman4sex
08-09-2004, 10:27 AM
I think if i sit there for an hour also cant see her :o
shu qi??? not every like her leh....

yah... she is very popular nowadays.... i also abit give up waiting for her sometimes .... but i say looks like shu qi... not completely the same lah...kekkkkeeekekeke...maybe her lips not that BIG...hahaha... but dun u agree she is one of the best looking in town ?

been looking for other gals along WH... maybe will drop by H12 since bros here say got new stock... but as my nick says... i am a poorman so have to really place the bet carefully.. hahaha

thaihunter
08-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Yo.......SUCKERII.......how r u man?????

U-Need
08-09-2004, 03:47 PM
yah... she is very popular nowadays.... i also abit give up waiting for her sometimes .... but i say looks like shu qi... not completely the same lah...kekkkkeeekekeke...maybe her lips not that BIG...hahaha... but dun u agree she is one of the best looking in town ?

been looking for other gals along WH... maybe will drop by H12 since bros here say got new stock... but as my nick says... i am a poorman so have to really place the bet carefully.. hahaha

People that is good usually spreads by words of mouth, thus patience is the thing..........

U-Need
12-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Just came back from WH14, realise there is a new girl ==> G2, any one try yet? Her boobs looks big........

suckerll
12-09-2004, 06:56 PM
Yo.......SUCKERII.......how r u man?????
who's that calling me? i'm fine, keep in touch by pm if not wait kenna flamed man! :D

Gstringlover411
14-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Went to WH 14 to look for my tirak. Not working. while there are other pretty girls there, decided not to cheong there in case my tirak get angry.

Went next door to Wh12. Saw G66 in a transparent long dress with black G-string. very sexy. Took 2 session with Ah Pui..... VERY BAD MISTAKE!!!

Name: Cannot remember
Body:6.5/10
BBJ:None
BJ: 4/10
Frenching:0/10
FJ: 3/10 (keep putting more and more KY)
RTF:NO!!!

Scolded Ah Pui on way out. Wasted $80. Feel totally dissatisfied.

Precious_123
14-09-2004, 07:26 PM
WH12 G66 going from bad to worse liao after being dumped by me.I dare to say I got the best from her after jio her to cum raw in her mouth.After that session,I IGNORE her and took other girls.Maybe she tulan and give bad service since then.

Precious_123
14-09-2004, 07:29 PM
WH12 G15 got boyfriend liao. Can still fuck her as and when I like it.
Try G2,G99 and G15 if u all die die must go this house.I START GOING L18H40 now.Going to try G18 and G20 together. They will fuck u instead.

ramrod72
16-09-2004, 08:18 AM
Tried G19 I think. The one on level 3.

Took her own sweet time undressing and bathing. In the end said no time. Just walked into shower. Utterly pissed off!

This is my second time there and I have to say that the 2 girls I had so far sucked in attitude. The only good thing is that they are very good looking and probably quite young.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 30A(pink nib)
AR: Nil
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 5/10
RTF: Sorry but no.

krime8
19-09-2004, 03:46 PM
Tried G19 I think. The one on level 3.

Took her own sweet time undressing and bathing. In the end said no time. Just walked into shower. Utterly pissed off!

This is my second time there and I have to say that the 2 girls I had so far sucked in attitude. The only good thing is that they are very good looking and probably quite young.

Boobs: 30A(pink nib)
FJ: 5/10
RTF: Sorry but no.

hard to say man. 1st time i try her also same attitude like yurs. 2nd and 3rd time i go again, diff leh. treat me very well leh. i wanted warm drink after session and when we go down to 1st floor, she ask me to wait and she go pour for me. kinda surprised the OKT also. so paiseh siah. :o

siamcutey
20-09-2004, 12:43 AM
Stepped into WH54 and quite a number of girls threre. Saw G19 whom samsters have been talking about. really quite chio, like some taiwanese celebrity. but i reckon her tits a bit saggy. She seem quite friendly , looked at me and smile and think she mentioned to her friend that i look handsome :D Too bad had booking already, otherwise might try her. when i left, she even waved good bye to me with a very sweet smile. buay tahan man.....PR damn good.

Any FR on her?

Her name is Kung.

Ayuk 27-28( Can't remember )

C Cup no sagging. natural

Face: 7.5/10 ( Some blemish if you look carefully)
Boobs: 8/10 (Because its natural) Areolas just nice
Figure: 7/10 (Would give more if lower bod more shapely. Still remember the time when she put on the naval ring. From don't have become have.)
BJ: 7/10
Other Specials: I leave you to go find out. JUB JUB

ROD in October :)

Never look for her for a long long time. Ratings was made about 5 months back at least.

Choke Dee to her
SC

thaigers
20-09-2004, 08:03 PM
I was walking along WH when hse2 OKT signal me to go in and have a look. He told me his house is mention in SAMMYBOY website in the internet and is recommended by bros.

Seems like many OKT are beginning to use 'testimonials' in this forum to increase their business. :rolleyes:

staff
20-09-2004, 08:08 PM
I was walking along WH when hse2 OKT signal me to go in and have a look. He told me his house is mention in SAMMYBOY website in the internet and is recommended by bros.

Seems like many OKT are beginning to use 'testimonials' in this forum to increase their business. :rolleyes:

so dun be surprise when its actually the house OKT giving the FR here promoting the in house girl......
so gonna be careful in future liao ... ;)

siamcutey
21-09-2004, 12:21 AM

Last time is good houses have testimonials. Now is good houses don't have testimonials. So time will change a lot of things.

SC

Ecuader
21-09-2004, 12:34 AM
so dun be surprise when its actually the house OKT giving the FR here promoting the in house girl......
so gonna be careful in future liao ... ;)

that time i went in 1 hse saw the okt surfing SB forum.
so some of the bros here might be OKTs :eek:

siamcutey
21-09-2004, 12:43 AM
that time i went in 1 hse saw the okt surfing SB forum.
so some of the bros here might be OKTs :eek:

Maybe he seeing whether his tirak from other house got other tiraks. :p

hahaha
SC

Druids
21-09-2004, 04:36 AM

forget bout the hse ... went once, seems the more "can look" one is no.5 .. left the hse disappointed anyway ...

billyboy
23-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Dear bros,

Not sure if this is the right place to share this but perhaps some bros can enlighten my confusion...brought 4 of my overseas colleagues to WH couple of days back afer dinner since they wanted to experience some local action. When we arrived in the 3rd house the OKT stopped us from entering, n I overheard him speaking to his other 'friendly competitors' that we are just doing some 'look see look see', eat full full nothing to do. I felt so bad for my colleagues, and ended up in Orchard Towers for selection at a much higher rate of course.

Just don't understand why the OKTs would do that, since we were not fooling around and from a biz perspective, even shopping centers, shops etc. would not shunt away window shoppers....???

Kilograms
23-09-2004, 10:36 PM
hey guys, was at WH this bloody hot afternoon, walk arnd to see waht they have at this early hour (around 3pm), nothing special then ended up in wh14 , tot of G19 was so hot even going there at this hour still couldnt see her, so bo pian, ended up wif G10 again, on the way up to 3rd floor , bump into G19 (one glance: superstar lookalike), wanted to make the switch but already up there liao, will try agin to make another trip dn next week.

Oh!! FR on G10, BBBJ; FJ(raw) in the shower; 69(on bed, but din want to use me tongue). the rst is history....RTF.....only G19 must try :rolleyes:

thecas
24-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Depends on which WH number u r referrin to

Dear bros,

Just don't understand why the OKTs would do that, since we were not fooling around and from a biz perspective, even shopping centers, shops etc. would not shunt away window shoppers....???

thecas
24-09-2004, 10:50 AM

Never look for her for a long long time. Ratings was made about 5 months back at least.

Choke Dee to her
SC

So long away can forcast ord date.

I Wonder the dates they glub bahn is chosen by them or set by AV. I got another girl who knows her ORD date is somewhere next year too.

dargonfly75
24-09-2004, 12:52 PM
So long away can forcast ord date.

I Wonder the dates they glub bahn is chosen by them or set by AV. I got another girl who knows her ORD date is somewhere next year too.

Based on their contract... Think max is 2 years.. So, they'll know when is their ORD date but they can also choose to terminate early..

bonkster78
24-09-2004, 06:21 PM
forget bout the hse ... went once, seems the more "can look" one is no.5 .. left the hse disappointed anyway ...
Hehehe way to go man... ger 5 is good... tried her 2 times and she still can rem mi on my 2nd time there..... good service from her too...
I noticed ger 20 not bad looking too and seems like she's the fairest among all the gers there... and according to the OKT, ger 2, ger 5 and ger 16 provide the best service.... :)

Ethan76
24-09-2004, 07:01 PM
hey guys, was at WH this bloody hot afternoon, walk arnd to see waht they have at this early hour (around 3pm), nothing special then ended up in wh14 , tot of G19 was so hot even going there at this hour still couldnt see her, so bo pian, ended up wif G10 again, on the way up to 3rd floor , bump into G19 (one glance: superstar lookalike), wanted to make the switch but already up there liao, will try agin to make another trip dn next week.

Oh!! FR on G10, BBBJ; FJ(raw) in the shower; 69(on bed, but din want to use me tongue). the rst is history....RTF.....only G19 must try :rolleyes:

Don't often post here but just back from a session with G19. She might be often not in the fish tank, but she was only OK to me, even in the looks dept. Took her own sweet time undressing and whimpering, making funny murmuring noises. Service was very SOP and while she's not nasty, those looking for the elusive GF feeling should continue scouting around.

poorman4sex
25-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Don't often post here but just back from a session with G19. She might be often not in the fish tank, but she was only OK to me, even in the looks dept. Took her own sweet time undressing and whimpering, making funny murmuring noises. Service was very SOP and while she's not nasty, those looking for the elusive GF feeling should continue scouting around.

ohh.. making funny murmuring noises, i think she is singing along with the radio set ..hehehee...

she like to ask me those chinese words from the songs she play on her player...

U-Need
25-09-2004, 02:14 PM
ohh.. making funny murmuring noises, i think she is singing along with the radio set ..hehehee...

she like to ask me those chinese words from the songs she play on her player...

Agreed she murmures.......she is actually singing.....She is quite nice in terms of her habits. May be that is why there is such a long waiting lists.....And I believe she has a number of regulars or teeraks......But I would still visit her.......

Kilograms
25-09-2004, 11:04 PM
u didnt anal her? :D
ohhhh..i tried my bros....but she say..." i balu makan haben pang sai, so cannot anal".....wah the reason gid like dat, of course i have to belis my dick & ended up doggie her... :p

mkang
03-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Hi bros,

Anybody can tell me who are the ang pais or those that provide good service in WH10? I have not been cheonging this house for a long time liao and need some recommendations before heading down. thanks.

schwing
03-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Hi bros,

Anybody can tell me who are the ang pais or those that provide good service in WH10? I have not been cheonging this house for a long time liao and need some recommendations before heading down. thanks.

for me, it's always G8 as long as u r not BIG boobs lover...

thaigers
03-10-2004, 11:36 PM
Her name is Kung.

Ayuk 27-28( Can't remember )

C Cup no sagging. natural

Face: 7.5/10 ( Some blemish if you look carefully)
Boobs: 8/10 (Because its natural) Areolas just nice
Figure: 7/10 (Would give more if lower bod more shapely. Still remember the time when she put on the naval ring. From don't have become have.)
Other Specials: I leave you to go find out. JUB JUB

Choke Dee to her
SC

This Prawn not bad. saw her the other day in the aquarium. I went in, stood there like for 1 to 2 mins checking out her body. She noticed me looking at her too but did not smile at me. Then many ppl start coming in. She still didnt smile at me, so I just leave. Think maybe she bad mood, or ROD mood. :D

mkang
07-10-2004, 11:26 PM
I went WH12 and try G12.

Face:7.5/10
Body: 8/10
figure: 8/10
Bj:5/10 (short one)
Attitude:8/10

Any bros know when she going to ROD? Is she a ang pai in this hse?

collin_23
08-10-2004, 10:56 AM
Long time no go H12 already cause the OKT is f**ked up and the girls service is too SOP. Can definitely get better services elsewhere.

The best u ask her yourself. ROD date 2 yrs from date come. Ang pai or not look at the log book maybe previous day when she sign in.

Cheers

I went WH12 and try G12.

Face:7.5/10
Body: 8/10
figure: 8/10
Bj:5/10 (short one)
Attitude:8/10

Any bros know when she going to ROD? Is she a ang pai in this hse?

collin_23
08-10-2004, 06:44 PM
Bo la, just occasion come in now. Next month exam. LOL. :D

Cause I recee the area recently and b4 mah so just warn lor. For 'Cheong Sam' lovers can try H14. Than H10 is 20 minutes only. The few H40 plus the OKTs not that friendly lor. H17ABC is ultimate. He will pay for your bonk as in he bonk u. Than H30 G7 is ages is ages ago not sure if still there, keke...the OKT also f**ked up service last time but recently read review not bad. I at the 60 - 72 series now. keke...

Nowadays geylang the 'Tiong gock' mui mui most fierce. One batch fiercer than the other. Now they have invaded the two stretch near condominium also think is opposite hotel fragrance or what the 10 bucks 1 hr one. Haha...much fiercer than the 'huo yi' of taiwan.

So many girls so less time, cheong ah!!!

Cheers

Wah fierce. collin_23 making a comeback. Hehehe. How's the studies coming along? :D

toothbrush
08-10-2004, 09:00 PM
welcome back to cheong :D

ThaiG
09-10-2004, 01:36 AM
Bo la, just occasion come in now. Next month exam. LOL. :D

Cause I recee the area recently and b4 mah so just warn lor. For 'Cheong Sam' lovers can try H14. T

Alittle outdated or I may be wrong..but they switch to office wear already.

For 17ABC, if u take their girls will they still F you? I mean, say if u take long time to choose they nkan or not? coz we still need some variety.

collin_23
09-10-2004, 09:40 AM
woo...office wear liao....tempted sia....keke....

Alittle outdated or I may be wrong..but they switch to office wear already.

For 17ABC, if u take their girls will they still F you? I mean, say if u take long time to choose they nkan or not? coz we still need some variety.

toothbrush
09-10-2004, 05:21 PM
woo...office wear liao....tempted sia....keke....

wanna to go to check it out?

collin_23
09-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Haha...currently I can't go that hse till sometime later cause I disturb 2 girls in that hse. Bonk 1 say will always find her than her friend more pretty and big breast so when she busy I take her friend also...haha...One go back thai liao, left another one going back soon. Have to wait at least till this one also go back...

Have avoided that stretch of H14 due to this, H12 cause usually too SOP, H10 cause 20 minutes only.

H43 got quite a number of choices. Ayumi H40G20 I got mention b4. H66A, B, C, D, E majority give BBBJ. H10G2 is good service but boobs and face not that power.

Currently on 60-72 series. Got 1 regular so spend all my energy on her till she go back next yr.

Na bei, today around 3pm reach H66c ask for G88 but OKT say still got 1 more so no choice but to find regular.

Dec lah, than la co-pi. :D

Cheers

Whatdrivesyou
10-10-2004, 02:44 PM
tried this G15 last nite
WH14G15
looks- 6/10
body - 6/10 small build
boobs - small
service - quite ok, friendly
name - never ask

btw, any bros have more info on this G15 ? any regulars can share ? tirak no tirak?

poolhot.
10-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Got a glimsp of WH14 G19. She has got a nice body, but face wise I thought so so only. I would go for WH54G19 if I were to choose.

Wat abt that one???????? :D :D

Still waiting

poorman4sex
11-10-2004, 01:12 PM

no leh.. still the same chinese chong sam.... :cool:

wisemyst
11-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Not a regular here.. just came back from WH45

G5
looks- 8/10 (personal preference)
body - 7/10 (slim)
boobs - A, small nipple
BJ - 6/10 (ok, not much suction though)
FJ - 6/10 (average, very fake moans.. well whats new..)
service - very friendly, accodomating
name - forgot, ask her twice somemore...geez

unicornboy
13-10-2004, 10:20 AM
Heard some bros recommend WH54G19. Upon reaching, OKT said shes working. 3 WLS in the tank. Since i m in a hurry, no x to wait and only one appeal G10 cos got big boob. Here goes:

Gil: G10
Name: Tuk ( i think..she don't speak english/mandarin)
Face: 5/10 (Doesn't smile or talk)
Body: 5/10 (tummy showing n tatoo on her body too)
Boob: 8/10 ( C-cup...but SAG)
Bj : Yes...but i turn down cos attitude SUCKS! Jus ask her to hj.
RTF: NO WAY! :mad:

Maybe like some bros mentioned most of the WLs here have their own tiraks. I m not one of them. My meat ur poison..vice-versa. First Fr..sorry brief and short.

sam88mas
13-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Heard some bros recommend WH54G19. Upon reaching, OKT said shes working. 3 WLS in the tank. Since i m in a hurry, no x to wait and only one appeal G10 cos got big boob. Here goes: poison..vice-versa. First Fr..sorry brief and short.

I suggest you RTF at that house for G11..not a looker but a good sucker..

ordinaryguy123
13-10-2004, 11:38 PM

Ok. You go check it out and tell us everything, ok? :)

skyman
15-10-2004, 01:13 PM
So far I've only tried 2 gals in this hse. Went to H14 yesterday and intended to go for G19 for very long since there r so many forum talking abt her.

Waited for sometime and still cannot see her so decided to go for G8. The service was not bad and I rate her as follows:

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (Slim-my peference)
Boobs: 6/10 (A-Cup but allow nipple sucking)
Frenching: Not allowed but minor kissing
BJ: 7/10 (Suction was long and good though it was only BJ)
FJ: Allow many position (tried 4 positions and very accomodating)
RTF: Not likely coz still prefer the service at L8H66C
:)

hoosdathu
16-10-2004, 04:05 AM
my recent session with WH H2 #8, Lek:

figure: just passable
boobs: A (cup, not grade)
skin color: dark
bj: less than 3 min
fj: though wasnt really dead fish-like, wasnt much to shout about. rather fake sfx. what really put me off was that she kept asking me to extend 1 or 2 sessions right during the fj, not in a subtle manner, but like some saleswoman selling something like that :(
overall impression: hard-sell, pushy. kept delaying time here & there - in shower room etc. also kept asking me to extend, which i refused naturally, because i simply wasnt getting the service encouraging me to do so. with such a mediocre performance, even had the cheek to ask me to visit her regularly (also right during the fj!). kaoz...
rtf: def not

plman2002
18-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Seldom cheong cat40 but dun no why last night went there at 11:45pm.
Guess couldn't sleep so end up there.
Ok, no flaming please cause forgot to see the house number. anyway its 1st or 2nd on the left if you facing Lor 16. The one with the frosted glass door.

Gal : G11
Name : Cat
Height : 154cm
Weight abt 40kg
Language : can speak some hokkien. so for bro like me who can't speak thai is good.
Boobs: 32A going B (sorri not good in judging boobs)
Shower : good work. after the usual washing of my dicky still with saop, she use her butt to raba raba my dicky for at least a couple of minutes.
Catbath : First she used her 2 nehneh to arouse my dicky n follow by SOP licking of my nipple n follow my SOP BJ w condom.
Moan : Totally Fake. but at least she moan
FJ : Quite hardworking loh. Twist n turn her body as if she cumming. hahaha.
After i cum, she still keep moving up n down (sitting position).
RTF : No. Because i hardly go and there are still so many cat40. Try 10years dun know she still around or become her turn again or not.

cheers,

*sorri if FR lousy hor.

knnccb
19-10-2004, 10:37 AM
Hse14 G11
Face: 6/10 (Girl next door look)
Boobs: A cup (At least its natural)
Catbath: 6/10 (Hate this part cause I always cant feel anything from it)
BBBJ: 6/10 (No caps, lots of suction but too bad no deep throat)
Cunt: 8/10 ( Nice trim pussy, allow to finger and taste it)
French: Nil ( But alot of wet kisses)
FJ: 7/10 ( Quite tight for me though)
Moan: Fake at first but after i taste the pussy, the moan is passionate and real
Attitude: 7/10 (Friendly, got a bit of GF feeling

RTF: Maybe no (I not the 1 girl man :p) I believe that if few more visit the service will be wonderful.

After reading the forum and feel abit horny, so went to GL after work to release some of my stress. Decided this trip to go to Westerhout and try the girls there. Went in the house and the OKT immediately introduce G11 to me and I say ok lor since I dont wish to walk around for too long.

After entering the room, we do some TCSS and we start to strip ourselves as usual. Inside bathroom, she gave me some CFM look until I cannot take it. I think she like to use her bum to rub us cause she do this for a couple of minutes.

On bed she immediately proceed cathbath and BBBJ, the slurping sound she make seems quite irritating. Enough suction for BBBJ but no deepthroat for 5mins. When she want to climb on top of me, I pull her up and eat her cunt. She seems to like it and start to have real moan from her. The action start with missionary , doggie then finish on the top.

The rest is SOP so nothing to shout about.

This is my first long FR. Sorry for the 'broken english' I have. :)

howlian69
19-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Wah brudder... u do raw. Very champion leh

knnccb
19-10-2004, 11:08 AM
not raw la of course with cap on FJ. I too scare liao.

plman2002
19-10-2004, 11:49 AM
not raw la of course with cap on FJ. I too scare liao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think you n me tried the same gal.
she got tatto at the lower lumba.

cheers

gigantic_tk
19-10-2004, 11:51 AM
Better take extra precaution, I also kenna once with cap lor.....
lanlan had to report to DSC and start a file there...........

wansomemilk
19-10-2004, 11:36 PM
My FR on WH14G15

Name: Jenny
Body: 8/10 <if you like petite & slim>
Looks: 8/10 <a bit lian, but suits my taste for the day>
Boobs: 6/10 33B? but nice nipples
Frenching: no frenching, dry kiss
AR: nil
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 <obliging with positions, natural wet, chemistry good>
Catbath: 6/10
Attitude: Good, hardworking and can coordinate well.

Couple of gals inthe tank, but this petite "Ah Lian" appealed to me. Looks almost chinese. Got to her room, very well kept and decorated, comfy. As she took off her blouse, feasted my eyes on her almost perfect figure. TCSS in the bathroom, asked about her tatoos. Not very touchy feely in the bath. Once on the bed a bit rush at first, but slowed when I extended another session. then the session turned steamy. It was such a erotic & gf experience, holding her slim waist while we were embraced in a sitting position. Sniffing her neck, kissing her shoulders, little bites between, sucking on her erect nipples. Stayed there for 10 mins, then lowered her down with me on top, in tight embrace. I worked her wet hole & necked her. Can sense she's getting into it and getting wet. Went thru a variety on man-on-top positions, turning to the sides to get another angle in... made her rub her own breasts liek in porn films. Very erotic, pumping and seeing her rub her tits with eyes closed & enjoying it. Cannot tahan, turn her into doggie, and in that psosition can see us in the mirror. Grinded her for 5 min, into a prone position. Unloaded satisfyingly, with her legs tensed against mine...

A pretty gal, and a good fuck.

Minus point is she went to bathe herself first.

RTF: Yes, definitely. Like the petite ah lian look

knnccb
20-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Ya the girl got a tatoo at the back. Hehe

Hell666Boy
20-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Ya the girl got a tatoo at the back. Hehe

Are we talking about WH14 G10?

Have tried her twice. Here's my humble FR. Just joined this forum so got to polish up my reporting skills.

Name: She told me its Cindy
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 6.5/10
Boobs : 7/10 (quite a handful)
BBBJ : 7/10 (in the shower & on bed)
FJ : 6.5/10 (nothing to shout about)
AR : None

Attitude: friendly enough but lack chemistry with her
RTF: tried twice... time to move on to others.

wansomemilk
21-10-2004, 02:29 AM
Are we talking about WH14 G10?

Have tried her twice. Here's my humble FR. Just joined this forum so got to polish up my reporting skills.

Name: She told me its Cindy
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 6.5/10
Boobs : 7/10 (quite a handful)
BBBJ : 7/10 (in the shower & on bed)
FJ : 6.5/10 (nothing to shout about)
AR : None

Attitude: friendly enough but lack chemistry with her
RTF: tried twice... time to move on to others.

Not tatoo at the back. Tatoo is on chest above left breast and tatoo around arm (celtic band).

Never tried G10

jaankaden
29-10-2004, 12:46 PM
hi all westerhout bros. i'm coming to spore next week and am interested to look up the old haunt (read: geylang, haha) again. just wondering if any of you would happen to know if G1 from WH10 is still working?

have never really strayed from WH10 while i was still in spore during my last visit, but from what i read, it has declined sharply in popularity. keen to try L6 & L8 after hearing many good things about them, but of course, looking to reminisce a little at westerhout. haha.

any help/advice would be much appreciated for a born-again westerhout newbie. haha.

ivor
31-10-2004, 01:28 AM
Worse fxxk since I started roaming GL from 1999...

FR:
Entered room, shower...(normal procedure)
Catbath was GOOD...managed to get didi to wake up . proceed to BJ and then to FJ. Fast worker...but my didi cannot maintain stand....die down...

She try to HJ a bit to make it stand..try to FJ...again die down...
She said: "Why like that? eeerrr...Why like that?"
I reply: "It's my fault, my bro cannot wake up"
Told her to perform HJ will do...While HJ, keep on nagging: "Why like that?, Why like that?, Why like that?" and at the same time sighing...
Fxxk man...tell her again: "it my FAULT". Finally, it unloaded....
Shower and while wearing my clothes...she said: "Meet customer like u, more tired". Really piss off by her sentence...I thought they should be more service orientated...I told her back: "I already said IT'S MY FAULT!"
Never been so embrassed and shamed before....Thus I really must post this review.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10 - from far look nice, but close-up can see pock mark.
Boobs: A cupper..the most is small B...
Shower: 3/10
BJ: 1/10 too short time, no effort
FJ: don't mention it...didi lousy...piss off by her.
HJ: 4/10 ...no mood already...but didi already loaded up to the neck.
Not allowed to finger her, nipples suck a little bit and she started using tissue to clean it...piss off...
RTF: Wait long long...no service..instead will shame customer.

thecas
31-10-2004, 03:24 PM
But how old r u? if older she shld understand.

Still, its the first time WH10 kanna complain.

sinjiao
31-10-2004, 03:43 PM
hi all westerhout bros. i'm coming to spore next week and am interested to look up the old haunt (read: geylang, haha) again. just wondering if any of you would happen to know if G1 from WH10 is still working?

have never really strayed from WH10 while i was still in spore during my last visit, but from what i read, it has declined sharply in popularity. keen to try L6 & L8 after hearing many good things about them, but of course, looking to reminisce a little at westerhout. haha.

any help/advice would be much appreciated for a born-again westerhout newbie. haha.

she is long gone
g10 and 5 is still there though
g12 is the new ang pai but hardly see her around. too hot i guess.

ivor
31-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Pai sey...should be Wh14 G19 whose service is damm terrible....

Thinking of WH10 too much cos damm regular there (almost alternate days last 2 weeks), just return from WH10 @ 12:15am, too blur, type wrongly...
My sincere Apologies...I am a firm supporter of WH10 too, and their girls are GOOD.
I'm only 26 yr old...working and working...stress.

-----------------------------------------------------
Worse fxxk since I started roaming GL from 1999...

FR: Wh14 G19
Entered room, shower...(normal procedure)
Catbath was GOOD...managed to get didi to wake up . proceed to BJ and then to FJ. Fast worker...but my didi cannot maintain stand....die down...

She try to HJ a bit to make it stand..try to FJ...again die down...
She said: "Why like that? eeerrr...Why like that?"
I reply: "It's my fault, my bro cannot wake up"
Told her to perform HJ will do...While HJ, keep on nagging: "Why like that?, Why like that?, Why like that?" and at the same time sighing...
Fxxk man...tell her again: "it my FAULT". Finally, it unloaded....
Shower and while wearing my clothes...she said: "Meet customer like u, more tired". Really piss off by her sentence...I thought they should be more service orientated...I told her back: "I already said IT'S MY FAULT!"
Never been so embrassed and shamed before....Thus I really must post this review.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10 - from far look nice, but close-up can see pock mark.
Boobs: A cupper..the most is small B...
Shower: 3/10
BJ: 1/10 too short time, no effort
FJ: don't mention it...didi lousy...piss off by her.
HJ: 4/10 ...no mood already...but didi already loaded up to the neck.
Not allowed to finger her, nipples suck a little bit and she started using tissue to clean it...piss off...
RTF: Wh14 G19 Wait long long...no service..instead will shame customer.

mace
02-11-2004, 06:28 PM
My 1st humble FR:
it has been quite a while since i visit gl liao. good to see there are some familiar faces when visiting wh10. guess some of the gal still remember me by their look on their face when i enter. but most of the ang pais have left.(used to patron g7 very frequently who went back long time ago)

wh10g6

the look nothing to shout abt but look quite slim and fair when in the tank. a bit of student look. so went in and paid for 2 session. enter the room, ok quite well maintain. talk cock abit while we strip and bath. ask for her name then she say i am her lao gong, yawn.....quite playful actually. say i handsome blah blah blah.
then proceed to bed for cat bath. she used just the tip of her tougue to "dot" all over me. then she proceed to lick my dick without cap. i toe got bbbj, not bad sia, but then she just lick the portion below the head for around 5min and put the cap on. continue the bj for another 5min, ok, still got abit some suction. then lie down beside me. good cos i like to service the gal, hehehe. proceed to lick her all over slowly and tease her tits by licking around the nipples. she start to moan and i proceed to giv her a good paint job while tickle her inner thighs. the moaning get louder and louder and think i giv her pussy a good 10mins lick.
proceed to fj, and find out quite loose , maybe dick small or her cum juice alot. start with missonary slowly then up the tempo. she will adjust her leg so that it will giv me a tigher feel. then s/w to several positions then finally game over. all the way her moaning sounds the same but she will close her eyes very tight like in pain.
rest a while, giv me a decent massage. then proceed for round 2. this time she put on some ky cos she say dry already. pump her quite quite hard from several positions then game over.

Ratings:
Looks: 6.5/10 - normal looking, but when inside the room, still look not bad
Boobs: think is a B, quite soft and just nice.
Catbath: 6/10 - ok lah, nothing to shout abt
BJ: 7/10 - not bad spend quite alot of time on my didi.
FJ: very obliging, any position also can. can let u lick tits and pussy. willingly to please.
RTF: by the way, she speak quite fluent chinese. think the best i hav heard. can RTF if u wan to find some one who speak chinese fluently and service wise not bad.

wh12g10

when into the hse, all working except g8. so stick around for a while. g10 comes down, 1st look, quite slim and fair so proceed to take her for 2 session.
she seems very happy and we proceed to her room. her bathroom quite big, think almost twice the size of normal WL bathroom. then strip and shower. wah, her tits quite big for her size. donno why keep smiling at me and so i just joke around with her. able to click quite well.
proceed to bed for some catbath. quite all right and she will use her tits to massage ur didi. not bad.
but blowjob nothing to shout abt. sometimes will use hand to compensate but too rough. used mouth to put on the cap and she will hug me while i am still lying on the bed. then slowing she will slide down and automatically my didi is inside her liao. she on top for around 5mins then i flip her around. try to lick her tits, no objection, but when try to proceed further south, she will giggle, then close her legs and put her hands around her pussy and say don wan.try to persist but fail. sign.......then proceed to missionary and pump for 10mins then s/w to doggy then back to missionary again. then pump until i cum.
rest a while then round 2. maybe cannot have some more foreplay with her so abit sad, pump her until didi soft liao. then i just say stop and we just hug together like some long lost gf and talk cock. then outside start to rain very hard.. wah me think die liao, how to go back. so lan lan, go and ask her to extend 1 more session in the mean time hope that the rain will stop. my didi suddenly standup and she ask u wan?? i just say it is ok, i don wan and we just cuddle together until times up.

Ratings:
Looks: 6.5/10 - normal looking, height i think around 160. when in tank look slim, but once inside the tummy abit loose, but no complain.
Boobs: quite big, but when i touch, a bit too firm so suspect fake one.
Catbath: 6/10 - normal.
BJ: 6/10 - no much skill involved.
FJ: quite normal, and she use alot of KY, say my didi quite big.
RTF: service wise average, but i can click with her quite well, like gf like this so maybe will go back once in a while.

wan to try wh2g20 but okt say go back liao. any bros noes why??? i am a sucker for peitie gal who are very slim and fair. boobs small not a prob, any recomendation??

jdi813
02-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Anyone been to WH54 lately doesn't seem to be any FRs on this stand alone house. Haven't been back there since my tirak left, cos all her frens still there. Gotta wait for them to ROD, which should be something like next year end. Sian man, cos in my opinion some of the prettier WLs and good bonks are all found in this house. Just a stray thought from a bored mind. :rolleyes:

Xela
03-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Anyone been to WH54 lately doesn't seem to be any FRs on this stand alone house. Haven't been back there since my tirak left, cos all her frens still there. Gotta wait for them to ROD, which should be something like next year end. Sian man, cos in my opinion some of the prettier WLs and good bonks are all found in this house. Just a stray thought from a bored mind. :rolleyes:

You are telling me how I will be soon in your same situation (not this same house though). Anyway, has any brother tried WH14 G5? I was there yesterday and she gave me the impression of GF look. Initial looks seem plain jane and not much boobs to talk about.
If any brother can point me to her FR if there is one will be appreciated.
cheers

U-Need
06-11-2004, 03:00 AM
You are telling me how I will be soon in your same situation (not this same house though). Anyway, has any brother tried WH14 G5? I was there yesterday and she gave me the impression of GF look. Initial looks seem plain jane and not much boobs to talk about.
If any brother can point me to her FR if there is one will be appreciated.
cheers

She seems to look good and she has a lot of regulars. Seems to have a number of teeraks already.

Xela
06-11-2004, 09:52 AM
She seems to look good and she has a lot of regulars. Seems to have a number of teeraks already.
Brother thanks for the information.

collin_23
07-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Bros, again there r many tiraks who r not internet prone esp the big fishes. Just take it with a pinch of salt and move on.

Enjoy the sex and companionship.

Trust me, u will not want to know what the girls tell their so called 'real tirak' about customers. How I know? Cause I became so called 'real tirak' few times but now always pull out after have my fun. This is because they r always not 100% true to u. Got 50% very good already.

Orica
08-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Tried the following yesterday night

Number: WH14G5
Name: Yui
Face:7/10
Body:6/10
BBJ:7/10
FJ:6/10
RTF:Maybe

Bad luck on the GL stocks that day. I chose her only for the looks. Bath was rushed, Suction for BBJ was rather good. She was rather reluctant to change positions and the combination of her hair and position in front of the mirror made it a lethal combo. Came rather quickly if I do say so myself.

Hi Xela,

Think u looking for WH14G5 FR. She quite tall around and good for those like tall gals.

Xela
09-11-2004, 09:59 AM
Hi Xela,

Think u looking for WH14G5 FR. She quite tall around and good for those like tall gals.

Thanks for the FR, not sure if the FR is accurate but no BBJ just BJ and weak power. Seem she just move to new room. OK its was clean and nice. Also she has a white plastic chair in the bath - wondering what is that for? Any bro can tell?

cheers

Orica
09-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the FR, not sure if the FR is accurate but no BBJ just BJ and weak power. Seem she just move to new room. OK its was clean and nice. Also she has a white plastic chair in the bath - wondering what is that for? Any bro can tell?

cheers

For those who remember L8H66G G12, we will sit on that chair while she gives BBBJ in the shower room.

Why u did not ask her what the chair for?

collin_23
09-11-2004, 06:13 PM
keke...thought chair is for 'kiao ka' one? :D

For those who remember L8H66G G12, we will sit on that chair while she gives BBBJ in the shower room.

Why u did not ask her what the chair for?

Xela
09-11-2004, 08:24 PM
keke...thought chair is for 'kiao ka' one? :D
Depend Kiao which Ka Ok next try will check it out. I have a feeling it is for the same purpose.

cheers

duke
10-11-2004, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=ivor]Pai sey...should be Wh14 G19 whose service is damm terrible....

Thinking of WH10 too much cos damm regular there (almost alternate days last 2 weeks), just return from WH10 @ 12:15am, too blur, type wrongly...
My sincere Apologies...I am a firm supporter of WH10 too, and their girls are GOOD.

I used to be a regular of WH14G19 (2-3 times a week), her service and attitude was very good in the pass, but recently ( last 2-3 months) her service and attidue really took a nose-dive (not sure if she have found a carrot or maybe she's going back) , so much so that I totally stop visiting her . Pay money still have to bare with her attitude (as if i owe her money) :mad:

Xela
10-11-2004, 02:51 PM

I used to be a regular of WH14G19 (2-3 times a week), her service and attitude was very good in the pass, but recently ( last 2-3 months) her service and attidue really took a nose-dive (not sure if she have found a carrot or maybe she's going back) , so much so that I totally stop visiting her . Pay money still have to bare with her attitude (as if i owe her money) :mad:
Did you try find out why she like that? You do not need to put up to her attitude since there is so many WL in GL unless she is something really special to you. Any brothers care to comment for the drop in service?
cheers

duke
10-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Did you try find out why she like that? You do not need to put up to her attitude since there is so many WL in GL unless she is something really special to you. Any brothers care to comment for the drop in service?
cheers

The only reason I can relate to , was that during one of the visit there was Q of abt 3 other guys for her and I took another gal, but when I finished and was coming down from the stairs........ she came up with a customer..... maybe she jealous or what....... ??? :confused:

Orica
10-11-2004, 04:41 PM
The only reason I can relate to , was that during one of the visit there was Q of abt 3 other guys for her and I took another gal, but when I finished and was coming down from the stairs........ she came up with a customer..... maybe she jealous or what....... ??? :confused:

Hey Duke,

I got same experience like yours at L18H20

Visit this G15 ...think her name is Ah May regularly from BJ to BBBJ after special request to her. Then backside itchy, friend told me that G20 gave him best all time BBBJ and got special blow. So one time G15 was busy and i saw G20 there and took her. Then she saw me when coming down with another gal. From then onwards, no more good service from her... and i also have to move on to find other potential. Recently got go back the hse to look see look see, then saw G15 and she gave me the angry look.

From then on, i follow one hse one gal rule.

Xela
11-11-2004, 12:36 AM
duke/Orica/Xela,

I don't see the big deal about deteroriating service given by WLs. Just drop them and move on. Hundreds of Cat40 girls to choose from. We pay money to get satisfactory service. So what if it's 'one house many girls' practise? Unless you are smittened by one then I rest my case.

In GL you can practise 'one house one girl rule' as all houses are concentrated in one district. It'd be unwise if I were to follow 'one massage parlour one girl rule'. Massage parlours are scattered throughout a few districts in BKK. Each MP average around 100 girls. I'm not looking for wife but service. Don't let the girls 'own' you as if you feel obligated to. Remember you're a paying customer. There's always a better one round the corner. ;) Haizzz mind games from these WLs. Damn waste time. :D

How about any girl one house rule. Agreed. Duke and Orica related to some special treatment by the WL. Not siding them but they did something special so that they can "keep" or have potential to set long range KC traps on their customers - this we also need to be careful of. I am sure they are not happy. Imagine if you are in sales and suddenly you customer change to another supplier? Bei song right. What is wrong is they should never show their attitude this way but to win back the customer. May be OKTs should train the girls is better "customer service". So lets move on to the other 100s of WL in GL.

Also WL within the same house will have bad blood if ther regulars change girls. I have heard of some.

By the way I also stick to my regular in a particular house and not touch any other WL in that same house. All I can say is I get very good service and I am still looking for another one (different house) to match that. I can't be eating chicken rice every day.
Cheers

Orica
12-11-2004, 09:09 PM
Been there yesterday. 3 new blood gal 6,7 & 9. Of all gal 7 look most potential and good figure.

GreatLang
13-11-2004, 12:41 PM

Tried the same girl WH14G19 as the hot chic that brudders talking about last week.

First saw her in fish tank. Look OK, call and thought she can be my regular. Walked to 2nd floor to her room.

Got in just take her own sweet time to take off. Body OK but I think breast was injected. Very thing just worst than SOP. Just wash my small brudder only with less 3 liter water.

Go to bad and wait, take her own sweet time again. KNN, 15 min wasted. Then put on condom demn pain! Can't this, can't that. My brudder went on strike, did not want to come up!

Then she said just want to hand job me! KNN, did not even try to arouse me or other methods.

And hand job demn fast and hard until my brudder red but still on strike! If she just not rush and softer a bit, my brudder sure up. I wonder she did HJ b4.

I asked her to slow down, I can book her for another session, but her face black black and start saying some fucking 4 letter words inThai. And she did not know I understand at least 80% of them!

I was demn hot and return Thai to her, and she was stun. But still mumbering. Look like I owe her money!

I then fuck care her and get my cloth, open the door and complaint to OKT.

This is my first complaint to OKT after cheonging for 10 years!

And up went back to my regular in H10, and the fire only die off.....

But, I was very DISSAPPOINTED!

Luna
13-11-2004, 05:41 PM
I then fuck care her and get my cloth, open the door and complaint to OKT.

May i know what's his reaction after you complained?

Precious_123
13-11-2004, 09:39 PM
To tirak of WH12G15,

I just love fucking your girl,her BBBJ and foreplay damn good.Always never fail to make my day. Treat her well.

nuclearkid
14-11-2004, 12:13 AM
To tirak of WH12G15,

I just love fucking your girl,her BBBJ and foreplay damn good.Always never fail to make my day. Treat her well.

Haha...you damn funny, bro. Interesting way of putting up a FR.

Darkstorm
14-11-2004, 03:07 AM
I have to say I read the recent reports on WH14 G19 with some amusement........the report would put down G19......and then end up with some comment about WH10 being better or their girls being better.

Some kind of competition going on between the two houses that is spilling into cyberspace/the forum? :)

collin_23
14-11-2004, 06:00 AM
Each hse got its own gem. Some comments in here is cause the 'bf' want less people to bonk his 'gf' cause he jealous or 'buay lun'. I used to do that in the past also...now think of it the fact that one day she is here u cannot stop her from earning money.

1 comment can only be verified when we have more bros coming in to support, preferably not some newly registered nicks by same guy.

H10 is a 20 minutes hse. If want try need at least 2 sessions unless u shotgun. Open 2pm - 4pm think so one of the longest.

H14 okay lah. Gotta find your own gem.

siamcutey
14-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Each hse got its own gem. Some comments in here is cause the 'bf' want less people to bonk his 'gf' cause he jealous or 'buay lun'. I used to do that in the past also...now think of it the fact that one day she is here u cannot stop her from earning money.

1 comment can only be verified when we have more bros coming in to support, preferably not some newly registered nicks by same guy.

H10 is a 20 minutes hse. If want try need at least 2 sessions unless u shotgun. Open 2pm - 4pm think so one of the longest.

H14 okay lah. Gotta find your own gem.

You can stop the people from cyberspace bonking her, but you can never stop the walk-in customers.

Since she is already here, encourage her to work more, earn more money, keep them and save them for the future. Her future. Or if some want to say their future together, also up to them.

No money, no future.

SC

GreatLang
15-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Brudders,

The W14 OKT return my money and appologise, I think this house OKT is very kind to its clients and know taking business very well.

The competition among houses always going on, like in L8 66 series.....

I am not particular supporter of any houses but go for the best service.

And need to clerify, I am no tirak of any girl in GL, because it is not worth. All I look for is fun and forget about it! But the good one then RTF.

Maybe that was I bad luck with G19.....

WLs also have their emotion, imagine bonk by so many people and the unluck customer will get it!

One of the cheongers was slapped by a WL in L18 just because he bonked the girl after OKT scolded her.

poorman4sex
16-11-2004, 12:59 AM
Tried the same girl WH14G19 as the hot chic that brudders talking about last week.

First saw her in fish tank. Look OK, call and thought she can be my regular. Walked to 2nd floor to her room.

But, I was very DISSAPPOINTED!

2nd Floor ??? she has been on the 3rd floor for a long long time...~~ :confused:

nlksg
17-11-2004, 06:21 PM
2nd Floor ??? she has been on the 3rd floor for a long long time...~~ :confused:

Actually this gurl already there for quite a long time! < 1 yrs ++ > 1st she come in she live in 1st floor, after that move to 3rd floor finally come back to 2nd floor. :D I think she will be move back to 1st floor soon < before she go back!!!

hehehee!!!

Wudishijimode
17-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Does it matter which floor? :confused:

Luna
17-11-2004, 11:36 PM
I heard that house 14 will be close on 25th of Nov.

siamcutey
18-11-2004, 12:14 AM
anyone going Loy Krathong with their tiraks? :D

Shoo shoo, go back to your tirak thread and ask this question.

:D

hahaha
SC

Xela
18-11-2004, 12:35 AM

Yes, I am why you ask?

cashier123
18-11-2004, 09:08 AM
Contribute alittle bit, WH HSE 12 G99 is v pretty and sve quite good. I like her smile and eye contact. After FJ she wil give u massage. :D
G10 is quite new n svc not bad either.

Dont take G66 is not worth at all.

jdi813
18-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Yep WH12 G99 is cute ... but somehow her look not lasting ... just my opinion, friendly gal with friendly service. Can be considered gf feel.

she got 2 pics of herself in her room 1 behind her bed 1 just outside the toilet, in those pics she look damn chio man ... (if you go u sure know which 1's i'm talking about, buay ta han man) :D

Luna
18-11-2004, 07:25 PM

Probably only bros with special privilege will get to do it. :(

Luna
18-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Yes I'll tie up my used condom and float it with a paper boat on Rochor Canal drain. :D

Damm...The water going to be use as Newwater you know! :D

mysterious
18-11-2004, 10:18 PM
no lah, just wondering where to bring my tirak to Loy . mayb i will go kallang river, very near, kekeke.... :p

where is this Loy place?! sounds like a place in thailand rather than in singapore..

btw when she become your tirak already?! :eek:

Luna
18-11-2004, 10:22 PM
where is this Loy place?! sounds like a place in thailand rather than in singapore..

btw when she become your tirak already?! :eek:

He already said going to Kallang river.

jdi813
18-11-2004, 10:28 PM
Loy Krathong is one of the most popular festivals in Thailand. Usually taking place on the full moon in November. During the evening, many people will go down to their local klong (canal) or river to float their krathongs, believing this will bring good luck. The krathongs (sorta like a floating lantern) contain a flower, a candle and three incense sticks which are lighted before being placed on the water. People usually make a wish at the same time.

Will be spending Loy in BKK with my Tirak (well there's a first for everything), just so happens that her b'day falls on Loy. She say will bring me round to see how it is over there. :D

mysterious
18-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Yep WH12 G99 is cute ... but somehow her look not lasting ... just my opinion, friendly gal with friendly service. Can be considered gf feel.

she got 2 pics of herself in her room 1 behind her bed 1 just outside the toilet, in those pics she look damn chio man ... (if you go u sure know which 1's i'm talking about, buay ta han man) :D

G99 very the bah bah leh... hardly got any hour glass figure... more like christmas tree figure if u know what i mean...

btw, what date is this Loy Krathong? thanx

jdi813
18-11-2004, 10:54 PM
Can buy from Golden Mile i think remember seeing some there during Loy last year ...

jdi813
18-11-2004, 10:57 PM
G99 very the bah bah leh... hardly got any hour glass figure... more like christmas tree figure if u know what i mean...

btw, what date is this Loy Krathong? thanx

Ya man ... ba ba is the word ... she very meaty but got cute face and friendly disposition. If she likes you sure got lots of gf treatment ...

Met her at golden mile sometime back while having lunch with my collegues ... comin 4 months never visit her she still can remember me. Ask me join her and her frens for makan ... sat down and TCSS a while before making my escape :p

If i not wrong Loy on 25 November

Bonker911
18-11-2004, 11:00 PM
“Loi Krathong” is traditionally performed on the full moon night of the twelfth lunar month, which usually falls on some day in November. The floating of a ‘Krathong’ – a banana–leaf cup – is intended to float away ill fortune as well as to express apologies to Khongkha or Ganga, the River Goddess. Some believe that the ritual is meant to worship the Buddha’s footprint on the bank of the Narmada River, while others say that it is to pay respect to Phra Uppakhut, one of the Lord Buddha’s great disciples.

The Loi Krathong festival dates back to the time of the Sukhothai Kingdom, about 700 years ago. It marked the end of the rainy season and the main rice harvest. It is based on a Hindu tradition of thanking the water god for the waters. The farmers of Sukhothai used to hold a festival of floating candles. One year, a beautiful woman called Noppamas, who was the chief royal consort, made some special lanterns for the festival. She made them from banana leaves and shaped them like lotus flowers. The king was impressed with what he saw, so he announced that krathongs would be floated on the water every year from then on. Today, the memory of that woman who made the first krathong is remembered in a beauty contest called "The Noppamas Queen Contest".

Krathong means "leaf cup." Krathongs are lotus-shaped "boats" made of folded banana leaves. Locals make their own, but you can buy one from one of the vendors who capitalize on the festival (also, magicians set up stages and food vendors pull out the goods). Fill your krathong with a candle, flowers, incense, and a coin. Sometimes, locals add a snip of their hair or fingernails to the krathong (so that a part of their bodies goes out to the goddess). Locals wear beautiful costumes, so stop by a vendor and get one for yourself. Villagers wear the traditional dress of Thailand, sarongs and tunics, and some young men temporarily tattoo their bodies for the festival. Doorways and gates of temples and houses are decorated with banana trees, palms, and lit lanterns, completing a picture which evokes a magical aura.

http://www.loikrathong.net/en/hl_bkk.asp

toothbrush
18-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Loy Krathong is one of the most popular festivals in Thailand. Usually taking place on the full moon in November. During the evening, many people will go down to their local klong (canal) or river to float their krathongs, believing this will bring good luck. The krathongs (sorta like a floating lantern) contain a flower, a candle and three incense sticks which are lighted before being placed on the water. People usually make a wish at the same time.

Will be spending Loy in BKK with my Tirak (well there's a first for everything), just so happens that her b'day falls on Loy. She say will bring me round to see how it is over there. :D

Normally it is spend with tirak, if im not wrong ayuthaiya is the place where the Loy Krathong celebration is most happening

Bonker911
18-11-2004, 11:01 PM
If I not wrong, Loi on 25 November.
It is on 26 November (Friday).

siamcutey
19-11-2004, 01:19 AM

My only impression of Loy Kratong.

TRAFFIC JAM, TRAFFIC JAM, TRAFFIC JAM, AND MORE TRAFFIC JAM. Don't go too far out of your place to celebrate cos you will cry when you are trapped in the JAM.

Once is enough for me.

SC

Xela
19-11-2004, 10:29 PM
Normally it is spend with tirak, if im not wrong ayuthaiya is the place where the Loy Krathong celebration is most happening
Wah, so need to go to ayuthaiya ? about 2 hrs drive from Bangkok without rot tik (traffic jam). So any recommendation for doing it in Bangkok?

cheers

LoveThai
25-11-2004, 09:00 PM
WH12G28
Face: 8/10 quite chio petite 22 years old
Body :7/10
Service: 5/10 if u are a sucker for looks and not service then go for her.
Assrim : A while nt very shiok.
BBBJ : 6/10
RTF : No.

WH12G28
Face: 6/10, 23 yrs old
Body :9/10
Service: 9/10 can kiss, can finger, can speak perfect chinese
Assrim : damn Shiok
BBBJ : 8/10 long and gd suction
RTF : Yes!

Any bro can recommard me any gd service and chio girl from WH10 ,WH12, WH14 Or any othe house in Westerhout? thanks

songboh
25-11-2004, 09:19 PM
WH12G28
Face: 8/10 quite chio petite 22 years old
Body :7/10
Service: 5/10 if u are a sucker for looks and not service then go for her.
Assrim : A while nt very shiok.
BBBJ : 6/10
RTF : No.

WH12G28
Face: 6/10, 23 yrs old
Body :9/10
Service: 9/10 can kiss, can finger, can speak perfect chinese
Assrim : damn Shiok
BBBJ : 8/10 long and gd suction
RTF : Yes!

Any bro can recommard me any gd service and chio girl from WH10 ,WH12, WH14 Or any othe house in Westerhout? thanks

eh bro...seems to me the two girls u mentioned are the same leh...both WH12G28.typo error huh? :confused:

LoveThai
25-11-2004, 09:48 PM
opps sorry guys the 2nd FR is for WH12G15. the Angpai. her service realli top-notched for a cat40 i asked to be her tirak but she said she got tirak 1/2 yrs already.

norigo77
25-11-2004, 10:13 PM
opps sorry guys the 2nd FR is for WH12G15. the Angpai. her service realli top-notched for a cat40 i asked to be her tirak but she said she got tirak 1/2 yrs already.

Nvm bro, you can always standby to be her spare tyre.... :D

siamcutey
25-11-2004, 10:51 PM

At least she's honest. If she tells you she has one already and yet you still insists going for her, then you become sad fuck definitely.

hahaha
SC

collin_23
25-11-2004, 10:53 PM
I believe he did not spend enough to impress her that's y she honest.

Either that or he is actually her tirak and come here check it out. LOL. :D

Who cares anyway? Anyway hse 12 is on my ban list cause the girls and OKT cannot make it. :mad:

Ah pui's most famous speech:

'Wa zhe mer jiu mei jian, ni bian ler' aka 'Wah long time no see u change already'

F**k lor, I his regular last time only awhile no see he f**king attitude. Other bros here can verify also. Any of the H60 plus series to 72 can better service than his girls. CCB...pui.

Can see my other recommendations.

At least she's honest. If she tells you she has one already and yet you still insists going for her, then you become sad fuck definitely.

hahaha
SC

collin_23
25-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Front or back wheel? keke...a car got 4 wheels leh. :D

Nvm bro, you can always standby to be her spare tyre.... :D

ThaiG
26-11-2004, 08:17 AM

'Wa zhe mer jiu mei jian, ni bian ler' aka 'Wah long time no see u change already'

F**k lor, I his regular last time only awhile no see he f**king attitude. Other bros here can verify also. Any of the H60 plus series to 72 can better service than his girls. CCB...pui.

Actually whats so offensive about this statement? It isnt really a scolding one..unlike what other OKT can say.

collin_23
26-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Yaya...carry on if u like, not my problem anyway. I just warning the other bros about this F**ked up hse with SOP girls. :rolleyes:

Actually whats so offensive about this statement? It isnt really a scolding one..unlike what other OKT can say.

Precious_123
27-11-2004, 01:27 AM
Don't say I never help, WH12G15 tirak not steady, cheated her bcos her so called bf got another girl liao.Just fucked her the other day, her tirak called her and both quarrelled in Chinese.She kept telling the fucker to stop telling lies.This gal loves to being fuck as well.Poor tirak of G15,I have been fucking yr girl since she came early this year n get her to suck my cock BBBJ always.
Although, I no tirak of her, I pity her background a bit though.Anyway,I support her this long already,its time to change menu.

siamcutey
27-11-2004, 01:10 PM

hahaha, same message he told me. Tell him to change new phrase.

Wo zhe mer jiu mei jian, ni ye bian ler.

long time no see, you change also.

SC

Luna
27-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Wo zhe mer jiu mei jian, ni ye bian ler.

long time no see, you change also.

SC

Your this quote gives me an impression that it was said by HC or KTV gals. Sounds very sexy and very KC. :p

a13th_2001
01-12-2004, 09:52 AM
this is the first time i writing the report sia... hope u all dont hiam coz no exp to write.
I went to House 54 (not sure the house number, but is the left corner house).. I just went in and look for any girl... then i found number 7, her name:- forgot.. hahah

She is quite new here according to OKT, as usual, give me a smiley face... but... sigh ... fake moaning ... this is the thing i hate most : (

Looks:- 6/10
BJ:- 6/10
FJ:- 4/10
RTF:- not really

DemonSage
01-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Just went and came back. Actually wanted to try H14G128 but then went to the wrong house eventually end up in WH 14 :p Told the OKT wanted G128. He :eek: 128 dun have this no. Eventually went to WH12G15. Waited 10mins, OKT say customer extend 1hr. Damn.... ask me come back 1hr later.

This gal seem super hot... Eventually end up in WH14G18. Well as follows:

Boobs: 8/10 but then didn't touch much as she keep pushing hand away.
Frenching: Nil
Service:3/10
Tightness: 9/10

Overall she's looks good and pretty, but then sad to say that the service not that great. For brudder after looks may wanna try it out. It's more of a f & forget it & go situation.

RTF: No.

tenggiri
11-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Sawadee evbdy,
I was reading your FRs last week nad made me horny. I was free and had the opportunity so went down to WH for my first time after many years of adsence. Anyway, just popped into H02 to check out the nice ladies but none caught my fancy. Proceeded down the street and before long was hustled by a plump bald OKT? into H12 i think, becos everyting happened so fast.
Ah ha! The WLs were sexier here and soon I spied and lingered on G22. The botak also recommended her so off we went upstairs. Dammit, some renovation was on and there was a guy banging on the ceiling outside the rooms. So damn distracting!
ONce inside, all was forgotten as she gave me a smile and proceeded to strip. Great body! I thought to myself. Creamy white complexion (i m not exagerating) and C tits with nice undersized nips, just great! She's of average Thai girl height and has a birthmark near her butt. I stripped and then we went for the shower. Nothing much happened here as we kidded around n she spoke Mandarin.
Toweled up and reclined on her bed and could'nt help but marvel at her smooth skin and slightly bak chye body as she was drying up. I was dying with anticipation and closed my eyes as I felt her soft jugs brush my stomach area as she proceeded to do her job with her tongue on my neck. I wasted no time and b4 you could say Geylang Westerhout House 12, my roaming hands had covered 99% of her body. Her BJ is just av. with cap on I should say and the FJ is also OK only with slight moaning in a couple of common positions. But the body along should be worth the entrance fee.
This is only my humble opinion and hope bros out there accept my report with an open mind.

unicornboy
14-12-2004, 09:31 PM
After work, had the urge and so went to GL. Heard brudders recommended L6H66g7 & 6. Upon entering the house, none were inside the tank. All working according to OKT. When asked, OKT told me they only had 6 WL. Waited for 10mins, none came out so proceed to L8H66c. Scouting for g99 & g28, also not available. Only g15 in the tank but not my taste. Also waited @10mins none came down. Frustrated. So proceed to W54 (have to swallow my words cos' i told myself to avoid this hse) and WOW....so many gils in the tank, @12 gils! What happened to this house anyway? Saw g10..SUCKS! Saw g13 (ang pai with tatoo) but looked shag! So picked g16. Following brief FR....

Name: G16 (cant remember the name, but speak execellent mandarin)
Body : 7/10 (Fair and smooth)
Boob : 8/10 (34D, Big, nice and doesnt sag)
BJ : 8/10 (With cap, strong suction)
FJ : Nil ( Cum during bj)
AR : Nil (Not allowed, keep pushing away my hands)
RTF : Unlikely (Dont allow me to touch boobs or fondle her)

Verdict: Confirmed! This house majority got their tiraks! Sigh....may have to venture other houses. W54 service on the decline! :(

jdi813
15-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Verdict: Confirmed! This house majority got their tiraks! Sigh....may have to venture other houses. W54 service on the decline! :(

Yep ... most of them in the house got tiraks ... G16 quite big sized, speaks good mandarain and looks damn mature for her age ... if i not wrong she only mid-20s. Thought her service is good cos IMHO her looks nothing to shout about but she always got customers. G11 also same think got good service. My opinion is only G9 / G13 can make it there looks wise but long time never go liao so my memory could be wrong.

Anyway ... heard got new gals coming soon so if any suckers wan tiraks can go check it out i a couple of weeks time.

-itr-
15-12-2004, 08:01 PM
hello brudders,
just wana contribute and share some FR.
i just went to WH12. and got G38.
FR ...
went in to her room. oreadi bei tahan liao.. coz saw her in the fish tank, she was wearin this bikkin top. already nose stuffing tissue.
once we are in her room, i can tell you she super cock teaser as she has the body for you knock down flat.can foreplay..
can tell she had alot of city life before. can speak pretty good english for a siam bu.
Svcs.. frankly not so good but worth paying for it coz u would look like u r screwing a porn actress standard. her bump fucking solid!.~~
now typing also my flag pole raising .. come to tink of it.

name : meow.
face : 6/10
body : 9.5/10 (nose bleeding)
boobs : 34b (aclaimed) tink lim pei first time...nve mind..
pussy : well trimmed
Bj : so so.. i would rated 5/10.(helmets on ) paiseh safety first.
fj : 8/10 doggie style sound system full blast lah.. no fake moaning.
bump round and solid lah..firm... tanned. so more.
shower: knn ok lah. reasonable!``... abit boh chap lei....sianz...

hope the information helps.~
have fun....

peterfish
16-12-2004, 08:17 AM
name : meow.
face : 6/10
body : 9.5/10 (nose bleeding)
boobs : 34b (aclaimed) tink lim pei first time...nve mind..
pussy : well trimmed
Bj : so so.. i would rated 5/10.(helmets on ) paiseh safety first.
fj : 8/10 doggie style sound system full blast lah.. no fake moaning.
bump round and solid lah..firm... tanned. so more.
shower: knn ok lah. reasonable!``... abit boh chap lei....sianz...

hope the information helps.~
have fun....

Hi Bro,

Think we fuck this same gal on the same night. I did her too on Tuesday @8.30pm. What you describe is true. Body damn solid. Claimed she only working 2 months. Face quite slutty looking and very hiao. I asked her where she worked before and she told me she worked in many Asian cities like HK, Macua and Taiwan. No wonder she so lao jiao.

She gives you the slutty looks when she BJ you. Make one damn high. Too bad, she don't do BBBJ and very limited cat bath and ball licking. Service is limited and she doesn't really allowed me to lick her nipples too much. I squeezed her boobs too hard and she cried out in a sexy moans. Said I hurt her boobs in a joking manner and gently squeezed my cock in retaliation. From this gesture, I knew she is seasoned and know how to "gently" declined customer without offending them.

Overall is a good experince. Think she is worth the time and money to explore further. With more time and money spent, I think can push her up to the next level of sexual experince.

-itr-
16-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Hi Bro,

Think we fuck this same gal on the same night. I did her too on Tuesday @8.30pm. What you describe is true. Body damn solid. Claimed she only working 2 months. Face quite slutty looking and very hiao. I asked her where she worked before and she told me she worked in many Asian cities like HK, Macua and Taiwan. No wonder she so lao jiao.

She gives you the slutty looks when she BJ you. Make one damn high. Too bad, she don't do BBBJ and very limited cat bath and ball licking. Service is limited and she doesn't really allowed me to lick her nipples too much. I squeezed her boobs too hard and she cried out in a sexy moans. Said I hurt her boobs in a joking manner and gently squeezed my cock in retaliation. From this gesture, I knew she is seasoned and know how to "gently" declined customer without offending them.

Overall is a good experince. Think she is worth the time and money to explore further. With more time and money spent, I think can push her up to the next level of sexual experince.

hi brudder,
forgot to add. RTF.. frankly , i dunno.. depend on mood lah..
how abt urself?

cheers.

unicornboy
16-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Just to let u brudders know..before i booked at W54, went to W10g12 cos alot FR on her but OKT said she's off till Saturday. :(

Saw 3 WL in the tank but not my taste. Look forward to g12 next time. :)

schwing
16-12-2004, 10:24 PM
For long i'm yet to drop-by at H10...juz wondering is G8 still ard coz heard that she's going back this month?

thanx in advance... ;)

suchern
17-12-2004, 12:42 AM
For long i'm yet to drop-by at H10...juz wondering is G8 still ard coz heard that she's going back this month?

thanx in advance... ;)

oh she flew home last nite (16th) together with another gal.

knnccb
21-12-2004, 12:03 PM
My england not so good so write a short FR on WH4G16

Feeling abit horny last week, so decided to head to GL for nice bonk. Searching round the lorongs in the early afternoon trying to find so PRC but too bad the weather a bit wet so not many PRC to be found on streets.
After long search, decided to head to WH 14, nabei havent open (2pm), then walk aimlessly along the road to the end WH 4, OKT calling me from far, never went into this house before so I decide to go in and take a look.

Open the door and saw 3 girls sitting in the tank wearing cheongsam (Average look 6/10). OKT insist me to take G16 and tell me that service confirm wont regret(Look is only 5/10), so listen to the OKT and go to the room for action.

G16
Looks => 5/10 (Normal looking girl, but bonkable)
Body => 8/10 (36C-D, 25, 36)
Skin => 9/10 (Very Smooth)
CathBath => 6/10 (I dont like it so nvm)
BBBJ => 7/10 (w/o cap, reasonable suction)
AR=> Nil
Frenching => Nil
Cunt taste => 9/10 (She enjoy it and start to moan after awhile)
FJ => 7/10 (got GFE and natural lubricant)
RTF => YES!!!!! but no the same girl(although I didnt regret :D ) as I dont like to stick on the same girl.

Thanks for reading

peterfish
21-12-2004, 01:35 PM
hi brudder,
forgot to add. RTF.. frankly , i dunno.. depend on mood lah..
how abt urself?

rtf : Have already returned. Will return. Service getting better once she knows you gian her.

justaman
21-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Is there a WH4 there? Is it the one beside WH10? Thought is WH2? Anyway if WH2=WH4, then we are refering to the same G16. She is one who enjoy sex. She can squirt if u got the patience. :D

toothbrush
21-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Is there a WH4 there? Is it the one beside WH10? Thought is WH2? Anyway if WH2=WH4, then we are refering to the same G16. She is one who enjoy sex. She can squirt if u got the patience. :D

i think u are refering to WH2, WH2 used to be from Lor4

Orica
01-01-2005, 04:51 PM
WH10G12 ORD in 3 months time.

thecas
01-01-2005, 05:05 PM

So fast? I tot she came just last December.

Luna
01-01-2005, 05:06 PM
So fast? I tot she came just last December.

No lah, she quite old gal liao.

justl00king
02-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Was feeling horny so drop by westerhout. Went in to house 54 and looked for G13 and below are my findings.

Looks-6.5
Boobs-C cup ( very nice melons)
Body-7.5
Catbath-7
Bj-7 (capped)
FJ-7

Another sop bonk with nothing special to entice me to rtf. Anyone lo0king for a nice pair of melons can give a try.

ivor
02-01-2005, 07:56 PM
She came around 3th or 4th Quarter of year 2003.
During Oct 2004, she told me that she was going back in 5 months time. I was surprised also.
Due to communication problem, did not managed to find out why.
She is one of the BEST looking Thai girl I ever come across for the last 6 years.

Anyway, Merry 2005.
New Year Resolution: Low or No Profile around G Land..hee hee

Luna
02-01-2005, 09:29 PM
She is one of the BEST looking Thai girl I ever come across for the last 6 years.

I'm very glad that she is your favourite type. :)

GreatLang
03-01-2005, 01:22 AM
She came around 3th or 4th Quarter of year 2003.
During Oct 2004, she told me that she was going back in 5 months time. I was surprised also.
Due to communication problem, did not managed to find out why.

Anyway, Merry 2005.
New Year Resolution: Low or No Profile around G Land..hee hee

Ivor,

You called me for what? I am already sleeping lioa.

My challenge to you in 2005: get another worst bonk.

So see who got the most shit bonks of the year??

Or you found knn best bonk of your life in 2005?

I don't know, let see.

U-Need
03-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Went to re-visit WH14G19, some days back, she is ain't that bad in terms of service, I guess she kinda miss me as I had not visited her for awhile, wanted to try the L18H14G128 that everyone is mentioning but.....there is a long wait man.....

bradpitt968
05-01-2005, 07:46 PM
FR for WH54G1 (new gal < 1mth)

Looks : 7/10 (sweet look)..... if smile 8/10
Figure : Cup C firm boobs, not sure is it fake but it's quite soft, with slight tummy
Catbath : 2/10 ...like only 30secs....
French : No ... only kiss on the lips
BJ : Short and normal only
FJ : 7/10 ... nice moan, sounds real tho.. but I can be wrong
RTF : If I miss sucking melons... I might but will try G13 out 1st... then say.

Went to WH54... the OKT sat down and chatted with me... told me those are new gals... can try.... so I took G1... go into the room... everything SOP... from the way she bath for me... I know that she's new.

Came out... both wipe dry.. i sat on the bed.. and she move towards me..... so I started by sucking those pair of very, very nice melons. I'm a boobs man.... her boobs is nice.... logically should be fake.... but when I squeeze them..... they are quite soft but not that soft.... so u guys be the judge.

After sucking her tits for like few mins... she took over.... catbath... like 30 secs... cap me liao... and start BJ... for like 1 mins.... and then turn and lie down... but today I wanna bonk... so it's ok... if not... it'll be a turn off for me.... cos I like gals to ride me. *nod nod*

So I bonk her on top and suck her tits at the same time for like 5mins.... and she was moaning... sounds really real... but dunno whether is it real.... the flip her legs up on my shoulder and continue to bonk for another like 4mins... then I lie down beside her... hunging her tightly... and continue to bonk her for another like 6mins... till I come.

Then she cleans up and we lie on the bed.... she looks like she wanna sleep.... think could be bec... she's new and haven't adjust to the timing yet.

So we lie there.. and i keep kissing her... and she just let me kiss... and she smell nice... I like it.

When beep, we bathed.... and when she came out.. I still suck her tits for a while.. got dress and left.

Nice experience... but till wanna try out G13... after so many good feedback.

hoosdathu
07-01-2005, 12:25 AM
WT12 G28

name : kai
face : 8/10 (resembles a more curvy joey rong zu'er to me)
body : 8.5/10 (the skin's very fair with a pinkish hue. very soft to touch, feels very nice, like velvet. she doesnt have stiff muscles like some of the WLs do)
boobs : b+ or c cup
bj : 7/10 (with slurping sound effects)
fj : 6/10 (i did almost all the work, only missionary position as she didnt want to switch other positions)
rtf : not sure. prefer to leave it as my last bonk with her. she's going back end of this month 26 jan
overall: pretty face but not good enough in terms of service

Toiletroll
07-01-2005, 03:00 AM
Nice FR Bro bradpitt968! :)

bradpitt968
07-01-2005, 04:10 AM
Nice FR Bro bradpitt968! :)

I seldom post FR... but I'll try to post more... as it's good to share with all of u here... if good.. pls up my pts... *thumbs up*... = )

duke
07-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Went to re-visit WH14G19, some days back, she is ain't that bad in terms of service, I guess she kinda miss me as I had not visited her for awhile, wanted to try the L18H14G128 that everyone is mentioning but.....there is a long wait man.....

Went down to visit WH14G9 after reading this post and true enuf... her attitude have become better.... ask me how come so long never visit her and whether i dun like her anymore..... gave me a very good serving...... this show that you cannot pamper these girls too much or they will take u for granted :rolleyes:

Orica
07-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Went down to visit WH14G9 after reading this post and true enuf... her attitude have become better.... ask me how come so long never visit her and whether i dun like her anymore..... gave me a very good serving...... this show that you cannot pamper these girls too much or they will take u for granted :rolleyes:

Im not so lucky as you during my last visit with her coz she was having flu and slight fever. Anyway service still sop and give me what i want.

Mecadon2
13-01-2005, 11:52 AM
It's already few months that i had my "real" favourite.
WH12G5 Boh. She's petite and very nice. First times a bit shy, but slowly slowly she's now the best girl i ever had. Sometimes i book her friend Meow G38 togheter and they are a GOOD TEAM.
They can perform almost everything, but if you try a tama you need to have enough stamina for both !!!

Anyother have comments on G5, please message me in private if you don't like to post in public.

Precious_123
13-01-2005, 09:49 PM
Tried this G38 Meow at H12. She got the best body in the house but haven tried tarma with her n another girl.Tried Meow just last week. She wore just her bra n panties with some cloth covering her waist.When I saw her coming down, my dick stand up in front of all the girls behind the glass panel n all of them laughing at me(I had fucked all the girls in this hse already,don envy me).FJ not much to say, I had better with G7 from L6H66.Hope to get her preg***t haha.....

Orica
14-01-2005, 02:42 AM
heard that WH14 pimp said that G128 'went bk thailand'... anybody can verify?

WH14 got gal 128?? or u referring to L18H14G128??

Orica
14-01-2005, 02:45 AM
It's already few months that i had my "real" favourite.
WH12G5 Boh. She's petite and very nice. First times a bit shy, but slowly slowly she's now the best girl i ever had. Sometimes i book her friend Meow G38 togheter and they are a GOOD TEAM.
They can perform almost everything, but if you try a tama you need to have enough stamina for both !!!

Anyother have comments on G5, please message me in private if you don't like to post in public.

Wow..u champion man!! So u book 2 gals for 2 session?
That means u paid 160 bucks!!
Never tried tarma in GL b4....so far tried it in Vietnam while pick up 2 sisters. Damn shack man but enjoyable.

fcukster
15-01-2005, 02:29 AM
went down to geylang to have dinner today ... ... fulling full so decided to take a little walk to digest .. l@@k l@@k see see ... drop by my fav hse 10 .. not so sure if its westerhout or not .. but its near L18 .. set my eyes on g6 ... sure will like to bonk her when i feel horny next time .. ..

my previous fcuk in GL was like shit ... decide not to bonk FL again .. ...

any bonkster here bonk hse 10 g06 before .. any coments abt her .. will post a FR on her when i get to bonk her .. ..

fcukster
20-01-2005, 03:46 AM
went to GL to walk walk after dinner ard 11pm ... it was my 6 attempt to locate gal 6 ... but always got customer or on off ... must say that a lot of bro is bonking her .. still waiting for my turn .. anyone has a recent FR on her ?? notice a lot of customer waiting outside .. there must be something real good in this hse ... i also notice most of the gals inside got nice face and figure .. will try to read all the FR and settle find some other gal to bonk and provide a FR on this hse 10 ... i remember abt 1 year plus back the previous gal 6 and 12 is real ang pai ... wonder how the new ones ...

Kylo
20-01-2005, 06:11 PM
my 1st fr on wh14g7.
when i went in the okt reccomend me g7 and g9 and tell me g9 neo chi and i ask him whether g7 can understand chi but he misunderstand me and tot i wan G7 so i thought nvm lar juz try lor as she look quite pretty. when go in i thought she would help me undress but i was disappointed so i undress myself and went in to bath, well the bath has nt to commend abt as she juz wash my body up. ltr went to bed. at 1st she juz bj me but the skill was juz so so and we had prob with communication after that bonked her less than a min then she hj me rushly until i cum. well overall she was in a hurry and alot of restriction.

look:7/10
boob: think is C
bj : 6/10 (no much suction)
fj : 4/10
gf feeling : 0/10
RTF : definately not

Rudie
21-01-2005, 03:46 AM

Huh ? really ah.. just came back from visiting her ! got to go visit her more often before she leaves !

-itr-
22-01-2005, 10:46 AM
hi bro,
sorry for the extreme late reply.
man, i first time i saw her in the fish tank, shit ! flag pole automatic raise n aim her lah..
the disappointing part is, no BBBJ. if got CIM. waloh eh.. she drives me nuts man.
recently , i went to recee again, but dunno y, this time c her, the result is different.
can 't get a explanation. and also didn't get her for fun .

Hi Bro,

Rudie
22-01-2005, 05:41 PM
I was wondering whether it's possible to book a girl from house 10 for overnites ?

Orica
22-01-2005, 08:13 PM
I was wondering whether it's possible to book a girl from house 10 for overnites ?

U have to pay big $$$ for ON. Their charges is different from L6/L8 houses.

danls79
23-01-2005, 12:08 AM
:D

For forums and reviews on the excellent WH lane...
sorry i am a newbie care to tell me where is WH lane ?

Rudie
23-01-2005, 02:49 AM
U have to pay big $$$ for ON. Their charges is different from L6/L8 houses.

whoa.. how big is big mate ? went to hook up with H10G12 again but she was booked till 4am..

Orica
23-01-2005, 07:56 PM
whoa.. how big is big mate ? went to hook up with H10G12 again but she was booked till 4am..

Nowadays got one big carrot always book her long long. Change my timing to early evening or early afternoon. Trust me, it is not worthwhile to book her O/N. U may check with OKT for the rates & it is astonishing.

Rudie
23-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Nowadays got one big carrot always book her long long. Change my timing to early evening or early afternoon. Trust me, it is not worthwhile to book her O/N. U may check with OKT for the rates & it is astonishing.

I'll take your word on it mate ! early afternoon ? what time will she normally start working ?

Orica
23-01-2005, 11:43 PM
I'll take your word on it mate ! early afternoon ? what time will she normally start working ?

I think they starts around 2pm. Go around 3plus to 4 should be ok. Enjoy while u can!! Start searching for new souls..

njxspeed
24-01-2005, 12:28 AM
yoz!! if i m not wrong the O/N rates is $120.. time i think is from 4a.m to 6a.m.. To say the true confirm not worth it lor.. btw G12 going back soon liao so be fast.. keke...

suchern
24-01-2005, 01:49 AM
I think they starts around 2pm. Go around 3plus to 4 should be ok. Enjoy while u can!! Start searching for new souls..

Confirm start work 2pm but if he book her whole day then u also lan lan.

Orica
24-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Confirm start work 2pm but if he book her whole day then u also lan lan.

I dont think he book her everyday...depends on your luck. But i know Sat damn difficult. Weekday not so bad.

Rudie
24-01-2005, 10:16 AM
I dont think he book her everyday...depends on your luck. But i know Sat damn difficult. Weekday not so bad.

Solid stuff ! yeah she'll leaving in 3 months time ! think i'll go down one of these days maybe in the evening time !

-itr-
03-02-2005, 10:03 PM
rtf : Have already returned. Will return. Service getting better once she knows you gian her.

yo brudder....
again sorry for late reply....btw happy CNY..
okay.. me have been recee but. when i pass there again to c her? neh..
mai liao coz saw her real wrinkles.. oh man....i gotta to pass that...
anyway its kinda of hard to fancy siam bo in GL....
dunno nowaday fussy or just simply losing these siam bo hunting...
sigh...
whereas always kena jio by tiong kok bo, for the moment flag pole raise, but when the sammyboi forum review just flashes in my mind.. argh.. simply lose confidence in their services..

cheers.

veron
03-02-2005, 11:08 PM
yo brudder....
again sorry for late reply....btw happy CNY..
okay.. me have been recee but. when i pass there again to c her? neh..
mai liao coz saw her real wrinkles.. oh man....i gotta to pass that...
anyway its kinda of hard to fancy siam bo in GL....
dunno nowaday fussy or just simply losing these siam bo hunting...
sigh...
whereas always kena jio by tiong kok bo, for the moment flag pole raise, but when the sammyboi forum review just flashes in my mind.. argh.. simply lose confidence in their services..

cheers.

thanx,bro...happy new year to u man....

dragko
12-02-2005, 11:13 AM
First FR, so it is short.

WH 43? can't ready remember, last house opposite WH 12.

G10
She is of chinese look, me sucker for chinese looks.
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 6/10 Small but firm (B)
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 8/10 (see below)

Upon entering the room, allow to undress her. Proceed to bath.

After bath, catbath and BJ nothing special. Instead me give her catbath and she seems to enjoy it, and let me fingered her. Started bonking her in missionary position and changed to doggie. Again, in doggie, fingered her and she ready moan, continue to fingered till she climax! After she ride me in squanting position and really pump hard. After release my load, and cleaning up, she lay beside me with her eyes closed and arm around me, really give me the GF feeling.

So, I believe that if you want them to get good GF feeling, also must give them respect and also let them enjoy the session. Hey, they are human too. Unless, we are there just to release stress, steam....

RTF : yes

TooFast
12-02-2005, 11:23 AM
yoz!! if i m not wrong the O/N rates is $120.. time i think is from 4a.m to 6a.m.. To say the true confirm not worth it lor.. btw G12 going back soon liao so be fast.. keke...

...where u get that info from? Please do not mislead people here with unverified info. Besides 4am-6am isn't call O/N. Overnight means 2 shots with the girl and an 8 hour rest(sleep) in the girl room.

From what I know, O/N in WH and L18 is almost impossible even for regulars. You also can't ask for O/N when you only had the first time with the girl.

Some negotiations can be made with the OKT but THE GIRL MUST AGREE. Price isn't standardize like L8 and L6. I won't disclose the rates here because they mostly WILL NOT accept O/N.

So to put it simpy, there is chance on getting O/N, but it's highly YOU WON'T GET IT.(80% chance of failing) So, just forget it. Ok!!! Enough said.

thaigers
13-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Went to Hse 10 took a look tonite. wow, full tank! all the girls look very cute. All of them look very desperate and beckon me to take them, kekeke....Saw a familiar face G12, keep gesturing to me , maybe she remembered me when I took her like almost 1 year ago. She really has the X-factor, no wonder so many men die at her hands.

Orica
13-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Went to Hse 10 took a look tonite. wow, full tank! all the girls look very cute. All of them look very desperate and beckon me to take them, kekeke....Saw a familiar face G12, keep gesturing to me , maybe she remembered me when I took her like almost 1 year ago. She really has the X-factor, no wonder so many men die at her hands.

Just had her today n told me lately plenty of american sailors came to GL....always enjoy her outstanding atitude playfulness...

walao
14-02-2005, 03:23 AM
Conclusion: Given a xiao de (concubine) at WH2, sexual enjoyment with WH54G11, WH12G99 and WH10G12, and curious bonks at WH43,45, I guess at the end of the day....i will still retreat to WH14G8. She makes me feel at home mentally and physcially....we communicate and understand one another well :).

p.s. Goodnight G8, *kisses*... ;)

ahh.........
Walao

justaman
14-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Hemmm WH14 G8 is the same old flat chest chinese speaking ah lian lookalike or new girl?

Orica
14-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Hemmm WH14 G8 is the same old flat chest chinese speaking ah lian lookalike or new girl?

Although WH14 lately got a few new gals, this G8 is still the same u described. But i must say me still prefer the earlier batch.

justaman
14-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Wah, she work in SG damn long already, think she should be finishing her tour soon, maybe should pay her a visit for old time seek. :D

toothbrush
14-02-2005, 08:09 PM

it is a pity i dun have a chance to see her, really curious how she look like
must grab the chance before she go home. must at least try out this famous gem

suchern
14-02-2005, 08:27 PM
it is a pity i dun have a chance to see her, really curious how she look like
must grab the chance before she go home. must at least try out this famous gem

Seldom see her in the tank nowadays. Last nite some 1 waited from 1 plus
till 4am for her cos the guy upstairs kept extending 4 sessions, 5 sessions.
The okt said that if he is patient enuff to wait, he would intercom to stop
the guy upstairs from extending beyond 4am.

Mr.romance
14-02-2005, 09:03 PM
She had those soothing look whereby you wont get tired of seeing her.
More of a "Luk kerng"(mixed blood) kind of look.It is definitely better for Those who like shaven pussy . But, a minus pt is her hole pretty loose.
She will start to moan when u start screwing her but it sounds fake to me.
Cheers

zunbo
14-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Seldom see her in the tank nowadays. Last nite some 1 waited from 1 plus
till 4am for her cos the guy upstairs kept extending 4 sessions, 5 sessions.

Why I'm not surprised..... Cos... She the 'Goddess' in that house... and most impt is that THE GUY IS DAMMED LOADED!!! Booked the time slot to watch VCD with her.... Piang!!

The okt said that if he is patient enuff to wait, he would intercom to stop the guy upstairs from extending beyond 4am.

I personally Witness this before... My friend got G12 and at 3am and extends his session to 2. My friend and I waited for Him for 1 hour and the FUnny thing is that there is a GUY been there since 2+ and keep on waiting for G12.... Siao!! Guess what my friend told me when he came down?? G12 told him that there a idiot still waiting for her..... even when the House is Closed... :D

poolhot.
14-02-2005, 09:09 PM

haha... I still remember when she just came... very eager to impress but when she took off her tops.. imagine the shock of my life (Though I prefer A cups to any other cups) :D

Luna
14-02-2005, 10:00 PM
haha... I still remember when she just came... very eager to impress but when she took off her tops.. imagine the shock of my life (Though I prefer A cups to any other cups) :D

Anyway she will be going back around late May or early June. If i can rememeber her birthday is tomorrow.

toothbrush
14-02-2005, 10:06 PM
I personally Witness this before... My friend got G12 and at 3am and extends his session to 2. My friend and I waited for Him for 1 hour and the FUnny thing is that there is a GUY been there since 2+ and keep on waiting for G12.... Siao!! Guess what my friend told me when he came down?? G12 told him that there a idiot still waiting for her..... even when the House is Closed... :D

what is so great abt her? Im very curious. Definately give a FR if i manage to get her

toothbrush
14-02-2005, 10:07 PM
She had those soothing look whereby you wont get tired of seeing her.
More of a "Luk kerng"(mixed blood) kind of look.It is definitely better for Those who like shaven pussy . But, a minus pt is her hole pretty loose.
She will start to moan when u start screwing her but it sounds fake to me.
Cheers

im a sucker for lu kerng... haha :D

walao
14-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Anyway she will be going back around late May or early June. If i can rememeber her birthday is tomorrow.

Yes her Birthday is somewhere this week.....and she will ORD on 14 June 2005 (Day may subject to changes)....

Walao

thaigers
14-02-2005, 10:08 PM
what is so great abt her? Im very curious. Definately give a FR if i manage to get her

Then u go there and wait for her. If u wait until close shop, then u will become the stupid guy :p

poolhot.
14-02-2005, 10:09 PM

Time really fly... sigh.

once there was a gal name Lee from Hse10.... till today she still my all time fav for thai WL

poolhot.
14-02-2005, 10:10 PM
im a sucker for lu kerng... haha :D

Go Bangkok wiz me around April... Sure to find lots of mixed blood there. :)

Luna
14-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Time really fly... sigh.

once there was a gal name Lee from Hse10.... till today she still my all time fav for thai WL

Not only her, wh10 also got the famous G6. First time try her already took me 3 sessions. :D

toothbrush
14-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Not only her, wh10 also got the famous G6. First time try her already took me 3 sessions. :D

Btw have to add, the current G6 cannot compare to the old one. That day i went there to look for the famous G12. In the end up G6. The only plus point is that she has quite a nice pair of nipple.
For those bro who like chinese speaking gal can look for her, she speak fluent chinese

poolhot.
14-02-2005, 10:22 PM
After talking to all U guys and my bangkok trip... U all are making me gain to go back to cat40s... haha

Luna - hse10 G6... is she the Ah Lee I am toking abt.. Talk sweet gal. :)

Luna, Toothbrush - Meet up tomolo around 7tish for jalan jalan before i meet that old man TV...

Luna
14-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Luna - hse10 G6... is she the Ah Lee I am toking abt.. Talk sweet gal. :)

Erhh...I only know that time 6, 8, 10 and 12 are the famous in the house. People like queuing outside waiting to enter disco like that. She call Lee or not i forget liao, but she is the tallest and broadest shoulder thai gal i ever encounter. Very good english.

Luna
14-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Luna, Toothbrush - Meet up tomolo around 7tish for jalan jalan before i meet that old man TV...

Paiseh, tomorrow need to do some family business. I just came back from my Valentine Day bonk. :D

poolhot.
14-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Erhh...I only know that time 6, 8, 10 and 12 are the famous in the house. People like queuing outside waiting to enter disco like that. She call Lee or not i forget liao, but she is the tallest and broadest shoulder thai gal i ever encounter. Very good english.

Yup.. that the one... :)

tomolo cant meet - Np...

siamcutey
15-02-2005, 01:57 AM
Paiseh, tomorrow need to do some family business. I just came back from my Valentine Day bonk. :D

Loser!!!!! hahahahahaha, go find us in SM's thread and you know what we talking

hahaha
SC

Luna
15-02-2005, 06:01 AM
Loser!!!!! hahahahahaha, go find us in SM's thread and you know what we talking

hahaha
SC

Ha..ha...I admit i'm a 'Loser', if not i won't be spending so much money in GL. Mights well spend them on a prospective wife.

siamcutey
15-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Ha..ha...I admit i'm a 'Loser', if not i won't be spending so much money in GL. Mights well spend them on a prospective wife.

V day bonking and normal day bonking any difference boh?

hahaha
SC

thaigers
15-02-2005, 06:21 PM

hahaha
SC

I think its all in the mind. :D

Luna
15-02-2005, 08:29 PM

hahaha
SC

Since you ask, she had the most sextifying and wettest orgasm she ever had. After the bath, she completely shag up and hug me for a nap. ;)

poolhot.
15-02-2005, 08:41 PM

hahaha
SC

Let me ask my wife & I tell U lor... Especially after i slip something round her neck.. haha

toothbrush
16-02-2005, 12:56 AM
Since you ask, she had the most sextifying and wettest orgasm she ever had. After the bath, she completely shag up and hug me for a nap. ;)

haha cant she have orgasm on other normal day too?

Hakoshu
16-02-2005, 01:01 AM
My old comrade, toothbrush is alive!! back again!! :D

Btw have to add, the current G6 cannot compare to the old one. That day i went there to look for the famous G12. In the end up G6.

toothbrush
16-02-2005, 01:04 AM
My old comrade, toothbrush is alive!! back again!! :D

aiyo im alive and kicking... got good lobang also never intro me... must everytime i initiated..

Hakoshu
16-02-2005, 01:08 AM
Wat good lobang u have for me?? tot u angry with me, haha..
No mood recently la.. Broke off with tirak mahz..

aiyo im alive and kicking... got good lobang also never intro me..

toothbrush
16-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Wat good lobang u have for me?? tot u angry with me, haha..
No mood recently la.. Broke off with tirak mahz..

everytime i must let u tell u good lobang, u got lobang also never share with me... only share with yr tirak and thai gal....

Bangkok Master
17-02-2005, 12:23 AM
FR WH2G5

Went down to Geylang for some action before heading back to Bangkok, was wondering whether is there any changes to the CAT 40 after staying in Bangkok for quite sometime. Actually was feeling quite disappointed after getting a F***up bonk with a PRC WL on the previous nite probably was due to my luck or too lazy to check out the latest info from the Freelance thread.

Before even reaching the foot of the gate, the OKT with a pair of eagle eyes jio me and my friend to go inside for a look as I'm tirakless so no problem but my friend already kanna "tiao" with a WL in hse 54 so he dispatched me and head for his target. Wah lau....go inside got 8 girls sitting inside the fishtank and I wonder what is happening? Business so "jiat lak meh" moreover I realise the quality of the babes had drop from premiership quality to division 2 standard. But I remember reading a FR on girl 5 so "DUN THINK ABOUT IT" heong heong key........anyway just for thrill not selecting a wife.

To my surprise, after walking up the stairs I realised she look quite cute but the most important thing is..........she is damm fair and that's my main weakness for babes. Once enter the room, we chit chat for a while and she's pleased that I could converse in Thai so started to tease her and gradually broke the ice with bathroom action coming up. She applied the foam on my body and started to "Rabba" my whole body with fingering on my didi and balls, the best part was she linger all the way to my asshole........wow damm shiok man! Up follow with back action using her ass rubbing my prick and grabbing my hands to squeeze her "neh neh". With simultaneous rubbing sensation for abt 3 minutes, my dick was going to explode and I stop her just in time from wasting my $50.

Proceed to bed and I was asking her where is she from and "Maesai"! Siao liao, maybe my gf's friend cos my gf is also from Maesai and she did mention she had few friends plying their trade in GL. To this point I kept my profile low so not to reveal too much of myself. Down she went with my dick and she was sucking furiously like trying to clean off all the dirt of my holy cock. I asked her "tam mai wan nee mai koei mi kare hai khun kin chai mai" (why today not much customer for u to suck is it?) She repiled with a grin and continue to feast me more fiercely. By this time her saliva was all over my balls too and I was wondering how the hell she got so much saliva to spare? But the feeling was too sensational to complain and she really make my prick real hard...........In comes her cunt with her on top riding me and using her right hand to tickle my balls. I try to slow down by raising my body up to hug her, to my surprise she counter me with even faster strokes.......buay tahan laio quickly change pattern to missionary and then to doggie. This time I use my favourite technique by burying my tongue on her back all the way to her neck with both hands pressing her boobs....Piak Piak Piak with my motor bonking from the back. Finally I turn her around and fuck her with the gf hug pattern and increasing the momentum.....lastly exploding into ecstasy!

Name: Faar
Looks: 6/10
Complexion: 7/10
Catbath: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Would like to but I'm going back to Bangkok but if you are going for the gf feeling, must give a try cos she is the type like to listen to sweet talk and fuck so must sex talk with her before action..........GOOD LUCK!

berg51
17-02-2005, 04:26 AM
FR WH2G5

Went down to Geylang for some action before heading back to Bangkok, was wondering whether is there any changes to the CAT 40 after staying in Bangkok for quite sometime. Actually was feeling quite disappointed after getting a F***up bonk with a PRC WL on the previous nite probably was due to my luck or too lazy to check out the latest info from the Freelance thread.

FR is good. Will visit her on Thursday. By the way, your signature got some spelling mistake... check and retify it, cheers.

SilviaS13
17-02-2005, 04:27 AM
went down to geylang to have dinner today ... ... fulling full so decided to take a little walk to digest .. l@@k l@@k see see ... drop by my fav hse 10 .. not so sure if its westerhout or not .. but its near L18 .. set my eyes on g6 ... sure will like to bonk her when i feel horny next time .. ..

my previous fcuk in GL was like shit ... decide not to bonk FL again .. ...

any bonkster here bonk hse 10 g06 before .. any coments abt her .. will post a FR on her when i get to bonk her .. ..

westerhout is between lorong 18 and 16.
if thats the house ten, then g6 my fren try before. got a read a couple of fr on this thread on her,all say abt the same thing as my friend said. speaks good chinese and accomodating on several positions. but no bbbj. will call you laogong. pink nipples(or light colored anyways dont know if my fren color blind one haha).

ivor
17-02-2005, 09:57 PM
WH10G6 is alright.
Her command of Mandarin is quite good.
Quite friendly and smiling face.
Like to chat a lot.
---------------------
Once there's WH10G6 "ah Lee" but she's gone and now come a Chinese speaking Thai. Lee is indeed superb in her skills.

After her, it's WH10G12 "moon" but she also going soon.
Moon is indeed one of the Best Beauty in the GL Thai houses.
You will not get tired with her "eng mo" looks.

Going to miss the last few guardians of WH10.

zunbo
18-02-2005, 12:25 AM
WH10G6 is alright.
Like to chat a lot.

YAP..... Her Chinese IS SUPER!

TooFast
18-02-2005, 01:15 AM
WH10G6 is alright.
Like to chat a lot.

Curious, is she a chiang rai ger?

TooFast
18-02-2005, 02:11 AM
Haha you and your Chiang Rai girl fetish. I like Northern girls too. :D

Maybe because I share a decent chemistry with chiang rai gers :)
Don't mind me ah.

peterfish
18-02-2005, 08:21 AM
Haha you and your Chiang Rai girl fetish. I like Northern girls too. :D
I hate Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai gals. Too fair. I still prefer darker Thai gals. Some people like their carrot cake dark and some white. :)

dragko
18-02-2005, 12:00 PM
First FR, so it is short.
WH 43? can't ready remember, last house opposite WH 12.
G10
She is of chinese look, me sucker for chinese looks.
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 6/10 Small but firm (B)
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 8/10 (see below)
RTF : yes

Sorry Bros,

Wanted to RTF her yesterday, but not working; also confirmed that it is WH45. As she was not working, ended up with L20W40G6. Will give FR in the Cat 40 section.

jdi813
18-02-2005, 04:53 PM
... I still prefer darker Thai gals ...Wah if u like them darker u can try L18H30G5 (Ai) ... looks damn tanned and service not too bad ... quite good gf feel ... also one of the few to wear specs occassionally in the tank ... looks kinda cute.

Bangkok Master
19-02-2005, 01:08 AM
FR is good. Will visit her on Thursday. By the way, your signature got some spelling mistake... check and retify it, cheers.

Thanks bro, you are damm sharp man! I had just started learning to write so still confused about all the characters on the keyboard!

Kilograms
19-02-2005, 11:16 PM
hey pals, was at WH12 recently to check out, usally would prefer WH14, but change for the month. Was intro to this chick G2, ok look ,nothing special.
Cannot suck nipple, CB like stir kopi, end up quick & buzz off feeling really pissed. No more next time, rather be back to WH14.

Any lobang at L6H52??

;)

poolhot.
20-02-2005, 12:09 AM
hey pals, was at WH12 recently to check out, usally would prefer WH14, but change for the month. Was intro to this chick G2, ok look ,nothing special.
Cannot suck nipple, CB like stir kopi, end up quick & buzz off feeling really pissed. No more next time, rather be back to WH14.

Any lobang at L6H52??

;)

1st rule of the thumb... nvm nvm listen to the OKT. Cos normally he will intro the gals wiz the least business when the fishtank is pack wiz gals.

I did a FR on a gal from L6H52 so did Luna. Do a serch & U should be able to find it.

Anyway one man meat is another man posion and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :)

Happy cheonging
Poolhot

Orica
20-02-2005, 12:43 AM

Any lobang at L6H52??

;)

Lately i have shift from WH to L8H66G..found a new fun G8 very good attitude / service and good attitude. As for WH14, the new batch now not as good as previous one.

katana88
20-02-2005, 10:07 PM
FR on L18H18G18

Very long never post already. This is my 2nd time with this girl.

I have to qualify by saying that she's not a great looker but her service is quite "adventurous" I must say.

She's friendly but her vocab is not superb; adequate for friendly banter but nothing too cheem.

Anyway standard bathing, she also rubs her titties (~C) on brother and does a BBBJ (no cap) quite well. Anyway this is just the prelude, but it got my brother standing at attention already.

I dry up and go lie on the bed while she dims the light. This is my second time with her so the anticipation of what was going to happen was immense.

She started off by licking my naval and moving up sensuously up to my left nipple. She started off gently, encircling my nipple before moving into vibration mode (~8Hz). Super love it! Then her tongue migrated up to my necks and ears (highly sensitive areas) and really got me high! She then moved down to my right nipple and gave it an equal treatment... It feels really good.

She went down to my nuts and the area around and her tongue worked wonders down there! Without even blowing me, she brought me to the edge! She sucked on my balls with the most gentle of suction that was comfortable but not painful. She serviced both of them equally well before proceeding to the inner thighs and probing the inguinal skin crease. I never had that done to me before (not even in the last session) and it felt strangely enticing... I was in heaven.

She then went down my right leg and playfully flicked her tongue over my toes! To those of you guys going "EEEEeeeee..." at this point, you probably never had it down to you before! It felt amazing! The best thing is that not many GL girls would actually go down there; more so GFs.

She came up and I knew what was going to happen. I was looking forward to it. She licked the shaft of my dick before engulfing it and riding it for about 2 mins. It was decent but what came after was just mind-blowing!

She propped up my legs and proceeded to ass-rim me! It wasn't like a typical ass-rimming session where they just lick you there for 30s and that's it. With this girl, the ass-rimming was the main course! She licked it, teased it and even probed it! Honestly I almost came! This was what I came for, you don't get this kinda of weird shit with GFs, no way!

After that the fucking was just routine cos I really was at the edge, and it wasn't long before I came, doggy-position.

We just washed up before leaving.

Just for interest, the OKT still got thank me on the way out, doesn't happen that often.

Looks 5
BJ 6
FJ 6
Breasts C
Foreplay plus ass-rimming 11/10!!

katana88
20-02-2005, 10:08 PM
SORRY, it's HOUSE 14

L18H14G18

Orica
21-02-2005, 02:29 AM
SORRY, it's HOUSE 14

L18H14G18

Hey katana88,

U should be posting this thread in Thai $40 report...

spawn
22-02-2005, 12:45 AM
WH2G13 - Fong

Wanted to go for my usual G5 but she was booked by someone already. This makes it twice in a month that someone was just few minutes ahead of me. Exasperated, decided to see if there is new blood in WH2. Scan the tank and my eyes fall onto G13. From her sitting posture, her breasts look like C-cup so paid OKT for 2 sessions but the experience was shockingly regretable....

Her only plus points are her smooth skin, tight and firm butts and boobs, the rest are shocks:

1st shock, she was only about 1.5m+. Figure soso, not really like hour-glass. I told myself maybe it can get better when she undresses...

2nd shock, her so called C-cup turned out to be B-cup. What the hack, paid already and my di di sedia liao... went into the shower and the usual body massage.

3rd shock, her armpit hair is not fully shaven. Turns me off for a while..

4th shock, she prefer to lie down and do nothing. LAZY.

5th shock, she doesn't even moan or make any noises when fucked.

6th shock, she continually apply lub everything i pull out my di di for a position change.

7th shock, she commented that chinese always take so long to fuck.

8th shock, told me to bathe myself when we are done

Anyway, she is a newbie from Chiang Mai, only 2 mths in the job. Can't speak english/chinese well.

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10
BJ: 4/10 (less than 30sec and she stopped)
FJ: 1/10 (shocks)
RTF: NEVER!!!

Luna
22-02-2005, 06:06 AM

Because we are too stressful & pressurize during work that's why cum so long. ;)

zunbo
22-02-2005, 06:38 PM

If Fast, Then we go there for what!..... Might as well PCC with our right hand and holds the $40 in our Left hand.... :D

toothbrush
22-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Curious, is she a chiang rai ger?

yup she is

peterfish
22-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Wah if u like them darker u can try L18H30G5 (Ai) ... looks damn tanned and service not too bad ... quite good gf feel ... also one of the few to wear specs occassionally in the tank ... looks kinda cute.
Bro. I know. She is my regular. Should be used to be. Her English also quite good. Her service is top notch too. Hope G5 is not your Tirak. If yes, then PM me. Got info on her.

Now it is G2 from same house. :D

spawn
24-02-2005, 11:46 PM
If Fast, Then we go there for what!..... Might as well PCC with our right hand and holds the $40 in our Left hand.... :D

Agree. Avoid 13 - Unlucky number, Can try G5, big boobs, good service and attitude

Rudie
25-02-2005, 03:22 AM

Any lobang at L6H52??

;)

Is she the one that sets her a/c to a damm low temp n blast techno while bonking ?

Kevin_The_Game
25-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Don't know, but know that H12 not very good.

Is she the one that sets her a/c to a damm low temp n blast techno while bonking ?

Pongo
25-02-2005, 11:37 AM
anyway wh12g2 (u r talking abt) went back yesterday liao ... wish her all the best ~ she was the last of the older batch of girls to ord ... :(

thecas
25-02-2005, 02:55 PM
anyway wh12g2 (u r talking abt) went back yesterday liao ... wish her all the best ~ she was the last of the older batch of girls to ord ... :(

u mean the g15 and g99 also went home already?

jdi813
25-02-2005, 04:21 PM
u mean the g15 and g99 also went home already?Think G99 still around ... just walked by and saw her last week ... but she getting more and more bah bah liao

Pongo
25-02-2005, 07:52 PM
u mean the g15 and g99 also went home already?
no lah ... the old batch is the old 66 , 88 , 38 , 28 , 9 , 22 etc etc if u all know who i'm +++in abt ...

schwing
26-02-2005, 11:39 PM
WH10G8

took her. went to the room which reminded me of old G8. :(

brief FR:

Looks: 7.5/10 (with cute dimples)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice curves)
BBBJ: 8/10 (tasted so good and let asked her bbbj till cummed. but she wil not CIM)
FJ: did not try as asked her to bbbj
GF: 8.5/10 (she hugged and after cummed, lay beside me like gf)

Minus Points: no 69 and CIM

RTF: Yes...love to see her dimples and get great GF treatment.

Hhhhmmm...still not able to forget G8...missed her!

schwing
02-03-2005, 06:45 AM
WH10G8

had her again yesterday since she gave one of the best gf treatment.

2nd visit she was more accomodating (69 & CIM)

hhmmm...discovered her secret while CIM ;)

btw, saw her new hi-fi and a bouquet of flowers. she denied that she has a tirak but was surprised when she told me that they were given by her customer (esp the old hi-fi in the room was almost not in working condition).

hhhmmmm....wonder who is that super-generous customer... :)

poolhot.
03-03-2005, 06:40 AM
WH10G8

had her again yesterday since she gave one of the best gf treatment.

2nd visit she was more accomodating (69 & CIM)

hhmmm...discovered her secret while CIM

hhhmmmm....wonder who is that super-generous customer... :)

Wah.... 69 - my Favorite!!!!!!!!!!
Wah...CIM - Mr Romance favourite!!!!!!!

So guess who bought the Hi Fi??????? :)

Mr.romance
04-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Wah.... 69 - my Favorite!!!!!!!!!!
Wah...CIM - Mr Romance favourite!!!!!!!

So guess who bought the Hi Fi??????? :)
KNN my secret revealed..SHHHH..I shy leh... :D