PDA

View Full Version : where to find good juagen hj?

happiz
05-03-2009, 01:41 AM
hi bros, i'm new to the forum. had browsed a lot in a day and many FRs about fj but few for juagen in GL.

in my case, i favor juagen + hj, with purpose of improving my ejaculation, and no intention for fj.

as saw in faq, geygang is legal but juagen in hc is illegal (is it correct? is sensual massage legal in hc?) so personally i prefer GL than HC to stay out of troubles. remembered a popular thread referring an indo girl was very skilled in juagen but left shore long time ago. so any bros can recommand an available gals in GL skilled in juagen? many thx!!!

happiz
05-03-2009, 11:46 AM
quite a number of bros browsed this thread without leaving advices. is that difficult to find a combination of good juagen+hj? sad...

how about any kind of ball massage that could help ejaculation? bros, please kindly recommend a good one. thanks in advance!!!!!!

sammyboyfor
05-03-2009, 12:52 PM
quite a number of bros browsed this thread without leaving advices. .

Should be ".. without leaving ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

happiz
05-03-2009, 02:08 PM
that is surely not the advice i expected. what point you wanna make, bro? be focus please

jordi
05-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Bro happiz ... welcome to the forum ...U joined it 7 years after me.

So let me use some of that experience to share with you ...

I think u need to know the facts of life ... GL provide full set of services in a nice, conducive and LEGAL environment ... The WLs also need to earn money so their skills are more towards the "full service" type ... For $150 or 100 or 80, guys would like a BANG for their buck ...

if you want to find juagen, pls go to HC ... the best juagen service providers are ALL at HCs ... LEGAL or ILLEGAL is a moral conundrum you have to resolve within yourself ...

Thus, I will "be focus" (to use your language) ... GL is NOT the place to look for just juagen services... it is the Premier League of services... if you want a "Championship" type of service (like only HJ or juagen), you must accept that you need to go for the lower Divisions ...

As for the Moderators post on your use of English, he is correct. I just dont want to mess with Sammyboy, or ask him to "be focus" ... i want to gain more reputation points and not get zapped ! :rolleyes:

Happy Bonking ... (This thread will self destruct in 5 days)

happiz
05-03-2009, 09:13 PM
thx bro jordi. got your point. agreed that "LEGAL or ILLEGAL is a moral conundrum you have to resolve within yourself". saw a lot of bros here trying hc and fl services with great fr. kind of envy.

just a thought. since gov can legalize gl for full service, why not legalize some hc for sensual massage+hj?

hoosdathu
06-03-2009, 02:19 PM
for juagen at hc, quite a few reports on may n grace from galaxy hc (holiday inn autrium), but now wondering if they r real FR or juz disguised advertising now, with some qns raised from fellow sbf bros.

doris hc got (miramar hotel) some real juagen gals too, but seems like a bit painful though.

happiz
06-03-2009, 06:47 PM
thx bro hoosdathu. i read about doris hc but seems gals there are too old (40+).

happiz
07-03-2009, 03:56 PM
any bro can recommend any gal in GL who is excellent in hj? thanks in advance!

boxingman
07-03-2009, 11:09 PM
for juagen at hc, quite a few reports on may n grace from galaxy hc (holiday inn autrium), but now wondering if they r real FR or juz disguised advertising now, with some qns raised from fellow sbf bros.

doris hc got (miramar hotel) some real juagen gals too, but seems like a bit painful though.Bro, gd juagen is never painful. The grace from galaxy does gd JG,i had her several times liao. But once u tried,unlikely u will return because a fulljob is always better than a jg that is how i felt after several testing. So i had stop visitng grace when she told me very firm that she does not provide full service.

Generalissimo
08-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Good juagen hard to find. Most that claim to do juagen mostly fake so better beware. Was told one tell tale sign is that if it is by a young attractive girl chances are it will be a fake.

Iron Grenadiers
10-03-2009, 11:11 PM
quite a number of bros browsed this thread without leaving advices. is that difficult to find a combination of good juagen+hj? sad...

how about any kind of ball massage that could help ejaculation? bros, please kindly recommend a good one. thanks in advance!!!!!!

I guess most bros are mostly interested in full service but don't mind reading up on juagen.

zaqwsx21
12-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Guess U really need to go HC as I also doubt GL legal girls got such service