PDA

View Full Version : Great Place with Pretty Massauers

wphe
03-03-2009, 05:41 AM
Hi all bros,

Yestesday, i happened to leave my office at abt 7pm plus. As my office is near to few TN & Spa shops, i decided to check a 1 tat i long wanted to visit. As it was sunday, it pretty quiet along the road n street. I walked to the shop n pretend to see from outside...one of the girl came out to invite me in for a session of massage..i pretend to ask if i can see and look around 1st as i have not been there b4 and i told her i have an appt to catch also...After i went in, goshsssss, it a nice clean spacious spa indeed...there r many girls outside the main hall area at that time. After the tour by the lady in charge, i made my move...(during the tour inside the spa shop, i spotted 1 pretty looking PRC liao)

At abt 8plus pm, i returned.
Right after i went in, i opted for the pretty, sweet PRC girl to massage me.
There is only one couple room and i requested for it as i told the incharge that i prefer to have the massage done in privacy rather then in the main massage area divided only by see-thru curtain. Request granted, i happy liao...

Soon came my massauer. As i'm 1st time there n it look like a decent spa shop to me, i decided to act upon only if the situation permit...We started with very decent massage with towels covering most part of my body...
As 1 opted for only 45 min session, i choose nt to waste time. I told the massauer no need to massage my shoulder and lower limbs. (my intention is to do areoplane la) During the massage, i told her i like soft gentle oil rub instead of finger press. She is very friendly and obliged to my request. As she giving me these soft rubbing, i again requested can she pull down my short n cover with towel instead, as those spa i frequent, need not wear short since i'm regular with them. (i lied to her, hahaha) she again obliged and pulled my short all the way below my knee level....This time round i'm thinking mayb got chance to do piloting liao...As she applied oil to rub n rub n rub my waist area, butt and thigh area, i told her can she rub my inner thigh also cos i told her tat it will really make relax. She hesitated and i sweet talk her tat is ok nothing dirty or indecent abt as it just massage. (i lied again) She shyly started to rub my inner thigh then..she claimed tat she dun know how to do it, i then hold her hand and guilded her where and how..(hahaha, this give me the chance for her soft smooth hand to have few accident touch at my balls) She's quite shy and ask me is it the correct way?? i ans could b better...from there onwards, i do lot of sweet talking and when i was told to turn over, i wasted no time and her eye was closed then..(shy girl)...I asked her to rub my lower adominal near my rod area, she did it but very carefully without touching my birdie(disappointment)...again i sweet talk her to rub my upper inner thigh just beside my balls and groin area and just right after she put her hand on the area, i hold her hand and told her to sort of caress my balls area and also continue the thigh rubbing as well too. She claimed tat their shop does not allow this action to happen and said sorry to me...i again explained to her tat it shall be relaxed towards cust point of view and i will not bring it up to anyone else..Told her it shall be a secret between me and her too. I offer to tip her and promise i will come back to her, one and only...She somehow or rather give me a consent feeling and i quickly guilded her smooth hand to forest to catch bird liao..hahaha....i won the battle.....she's new (2 weeks) and not so gd in shaking my bird. Got to hold her hand n teach her...She is a shy girl and i pretent to ask her to shut her eyes if she dare not see the shaking of bird...She also asked me to cover up the action part with towel in case her colleague or what come in...After few min, i shoot all my armies at the cover up towel.....The feeling and thot and the sensation abt a really sweet, obliging girl with smooth pair of hands and the fact tat she is new in this industry, have given the most satisfaction work done of last week event. To me it's a battle ground and sense of achievement and Sextisfaction r very impt to me...

DAMAGE: $104 (as i overshot timing, end up paying almost 1.2hr rate)

Didnt tip her as i told her to sms me on this thurs and will pay her then.

I managed to get her contact while she served coke for me to drink..
I will date her out during her off day as i didnt get to touch her body yet.
It gotter be another battle for me to overcome till i place sperm armies in her pussy hold hahaha....

email me if bros here wish to know the place.(indicate your name in SBF too ok) I will be selective as who i will reply. (heng shuai ok) Dun wish to jam the place, else the boss may suspect suddenly business so gd...why har?...Also name not mention to protect the innocent...for bros to try their luck there and come back with one to one exchange of FRs if they manage to break thru...Thanks

My email: [email protected]

pdiddy
03-03-2009, 05:44 AM
I like this story...it's always nice to get them fresh. Keep us posted on your saga.

AngusYoung
03-03-2009, 08:36 AM
Bro, it seems like you went thru a lot of trouble just to get a HJ..... I thought most of the time simply ask and you will get :D YOu really made it sound more challenging than it actually is .... no offence :confused:

jedycity
03-03-2009, 09:29 AM
Bro, it seems like you went thru a lot of trouble just to get a HJ..... I thought most of the time simply ask and you will get :D YOu really made it sound more challenging than it actually is .... no offence :confused:

For me, the more challenging the more shiok loh....but i think most of the time...PRC were pretending.....anyway still shiok lah....just enjoy it...;)

wphe
04-03-2009, 01:42 PM
I like this story...it's always nice to get them fresh. Keep us posted on your saga.

Bro Pdiddy, it not a story, it a fact and i dun have to put up story for nothing.
Like i mentioned b4, maximise our $$$ for best deal. I noticed not many Bros here willing to share much of what they know abt those spa, massage, TN girls,etc etc. No offence ok...

wphe
04-03-2009, 01:51 PM

Hi bro AY,

What u mentioned is true and i agreed tat most of the places, the massauers will be willing to do HJ upon our request.
BUT have you try going to an unisex SPA where you chance upon a pretty looking girl massaging you??? Knowing the setup and look clean environment, would you expect to have hanky panky there??? Honestly speaking, even if i cant manage to get a HJ, at most to me i will not patronise the place again knowing it for pure spa and massage only...Right?

I am abt to start a New Thread abt another SPA then u will get what i mean...
(It at the old Dong Guan KTV location)

peter1234
04-03-2009, 02:59 PM
bro TS, i understand how u feel and the shiokness haha coz i did that before in a supposedly 'clean' massage joint in china too.

the gal damn cute and syt and end up i managed to half persuade half plead her to help me hj. no extra tips some more keke

but i rtm (HJ) many many times la :D

v interested in this place and who the gal is. will pm you

cheers
peter

andylee2502
04-03-2009, 04:37 PM
can pm me contact?

wphe
05-03-2009, 03:02 AM
Hi bros,

I've received alot of emails....To me, this place is quite steep on the pricing, and esp my office is just within walking distance to this spa, i know tat their business was not tat gd....so i only replied to 5 email at one time.(reason: not to create suspiciousness tat how come business turning gd, else the boss may be alerted and check forum. If tat happen, those massasuers may not willing or dare to 'shun bian' HJ for us liao.) Meanwhile can still send me email la...Also, for those bros who is going there, luck play apart too ya....Use soft approach and choose the timing where most girls r free...Tmr i am going there again FYI....

wphe
05-03-2009, 03:05 AM
bro TS, i understand how u feel and the shiokness haha coz i did that before in a supposedly 'clean' massage joint in china too.

the gal damn cute and syt and end up i managed to half persuade half plead her to help me hj. no extra tips some more keke

but i rtm (HJ) many many times la :D

v interested in this place and who the gal is. will pm you

cheers
peter

Bro Peter,

Will email you soon...you can really understand how i feel ya...I didnt tip her at the end of the session too...I find it very challenging to manage to get Hj from those suppose to be clean joint....

peter1234
06-03-2009, 01:10 AM
i tink the part when they doing clean massage, and u trying to kao them to do hj for u, then slowly lead them into the topic, all the while the anticipation building up... tat part v shiok :D

esp when they massage till near groin area, i tink the tot is driving you nuts that kind rite! :p

then later they shy shy look wah buay tahan. i've been thru it too keke

wonder if in sg is as simple. sounds like got to put in some effort liao. provided is SYT la, if auntie i cant be bothered :o

wphe
11-03-2009, 04:01 AM
Hi Bros,

On 5/3/09
I went to the this place again as i have promised the girl i will be back......almost same thing happened as mentioned in the earlier posting..But the different on my 2nd trip there was that i actually took up a 45 min session instead of 45 min + 30 min......This time round, while doing the SOP massage, she seem bit reluctant to HJ me as per my request towards the end of massage.....She told me she feels PAISAY since the 1st helping me HJ.....but again i do lot of sweet talk and still, she performed HJ for me.....i noticed this time round, her hand seem more experience already(though like machine up & down).......i have taught her to caress the balls area while HJing me..haha.......

DAMAGE: $68
TIP: Suppose to pay her but she didnt come out to me after the session.
OVERALL: May try going back 1 more time to see if she really feels quitting HJ

CLUE: She seem to have dimpers.....

To bro whom i have emailed, take note....but pls make it low profile as i pity those girls coming to Sin having paid heavy fee to agt.....

seniorguy
11-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Hi bro
care to intro the place .thks

lucifier
12-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Hi Bros,

On 5/3/09
I went to the this place again as i have promised the girl i will be back......almost same thing happened as mentioned in the earlier posting..But the different on my 2nd trip there was that i actually took up a 45 min session instead of 45 min + 30 min......This time round, while doing the SOP massage, she seem bit reluctant to HJ me as per my request towards the end of massage.....She told me she feels PAISAY since the 1st helping me HJ.....but again i do lot of sweet talk and still, she performed HJ for me.....i noticed this time round, her hand seem more experience already(though like machine up & down).......i have taught her to caress the balls area while HJing me..haha.......

DAMAGE: $68
TIP: Suppose to pay her but she didnt come out to me after the session.
OVERALL: May try going back 1 more time to see if she really feels quitting HJ

CLUE: She seem to have dimpers.....

To bro whom i have emailed, take note....but pls make it low profile as i pity those girls coming to Sin having paid heavy fee to agt.....

Hi bro,

Can pm me the location with more detail. Will up you...thanks.

- lucifier

wphe
12-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi to many bros, i've rec lots of PM....i prefer to ctc via [email protected]'ve sent and reply to many bros already....Honestly, during my 1st visit, i saw quite a nos of lookable girls there....for those bros who are going there to try your luck, take note that if 1st attempt no result, you may reconsider whether to go 2nd round....as it quite pricy at $68 per 45min session....thats my thinking when i 1st went.....

takashitei
13-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Bro wpne, i had just email you,hope to receive from u soon.tks.

wphe
18-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi Bros,
I was there ard the area yesterday late night....I didnt go in as i have just finished my session at 1 nearby joint....I called the massauer whom always massaged me....she was quite free and only 2 customer she has massaged for the day.....was told the management has decided to stop customer from using the couple / facial room for massage purpose already.....after hearing this news, SIANzzzzz liao...cos the actual massage area is a open concept with transparent curtain in betweem only....(how to do special like that)......So bros pls take note ya....as it quite pricy at $68 per session...