PDA

View Full Version : The unexpected horny experience

hyden
28-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Ok, this is a story up to you bros/siss to believe. If you don't believe it then just take it as a fantasy.

It started at one of the bus stop in clementi, i was on my way to work when a young, a little tan young lady tap my shoulder "I need to go this place, what bus should i take?" I look up and man, she is damn hot, thou small boobs, but can still see the small boobs cleavage with makes guys go gaga over it. We board the same bus and she somehow decide to sit beside me.

As you know, singapore bus always jerk one, so as the bus jerk, her hand keep making contact with me, the contact with her made my small brother stand already, at this point of time, her hand actually come with contact with my dick, cannot tahan already so i whisper into her ear, "are you a FR?" and guess what? She nod gently. Exchange number and i alighted.

This is not the most honry part of my story, it is the sex we have at public places that will definitely made you cum. First stop was clementi woods park, those who know should have an idea how desserted it is at night. Do up my point so that i can know that you guys like my story if not also no point to continue alrd right. Stay tune!

SamSeng79
01-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Setting my tent here already...:)

welk
01-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Ok, this is a story up to you bros/siss to believe. If you don't believe it then just take it as a fantasy.

It started at one of the bus stop in clementi, i was on my way to work when a young, a little tan young lady tap my shoulder "I need to go this place, what bus should i take?" I look up and man, she is damn hot, thou small boobs, but can still see the small boobs cleavage with makes guys go gaga over it. We board the same bus and she somehow decide to sit beside me.

As you know, singapore bus always jerk one, so as the bus jerk, her hand keep making contact with me, the contact with her made my small brother stand already, at this point of time, her hand actually come with contact with my dick, cannot tahan already so i whisper into her ear, "are you a FR?" and guess what? She nod gently. Exchange number and i alighted.

This is not the most honry part of my story, it is the sex we have at public places that will definitely made you cum. First stop was clementi woods park, those who know should have an idea how desserted it is at night. Do up my point so that i can know that you guys like my story if not also no point to continue alrd right. Stay tune!

Im unable to up u, but even if i do i won't do it. What a lousy effort to try to get points. :mad:

And btw it should be "are u a FL" not FR....FR is field report...get your facts rite b4 u come here begging for points...

Frankiestine
01-03-2009, 10:36 AM
What is this constant obsession with points? Bro if you are here to genuinely share your sexperience, your efforts would normally not go unappreciated by the community here...no need ask people will still up you...but to subject the continuation of the sharing to points....??

tn_lengchai
01-03-2009, 12:16 PM
To TS

There are 3 cat of TS
1. TS that can write a good story or FR, without even asking, seniors or samster would upped him for his good effort and contribution.

2. TS that can only write a normal or below average story or FR, samster here would probably read and forget, some bros may even upped you for encouragement.

3. TS that write normal or sub-standard story/FR and still asking for point then con't, these TS would invites zapping from samster here.

TS, u belong to CAT 3. I will not zapping you, just an advice to you.

In SBF, no points/reputation, no good lobangs, may be just normal ones.

TN

takashitei
01-03-2009, 12:31 PM
haizz...another story asking for point....naturally we will up u if we enjoy.

baimi
01-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Look like he has to redeem himself to
write a good story here..
and i will up him.

hyden
01-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Seriously, a few typo error was made earlier and i apologize for that. Like i have said, it is really up to you guys to believe, i merely share my experience here.

Anyway this was what happen in clementi woods park (the one with a sakura in the middle of the park.) I pick her up at her place and we went to the clementi hawker for dinner (bros should know there's nice food there). After eating, we walk around abit then when it was around 9pm + i just had this horny idea in mind, why not bring her to a park to hanky panky? Haa.

Ok, so i told her "i bring u to a romantic place", she happily agree, got into my car and i park my car near clementi woods and we got inside. The entrance to the park is super dark (i think some nus student kena molest there before" Plus it is soo late at night already so i am sure no one will be there.

We found a discreet spot and started chatting and i understand that she is not really a FL*, she is basically a lonely malaysian working here in a factory. Then i ask her why when i ask her if she is one she nod her head, she say wanted to make friend with me that's why. Anyway, as honry thots enter my mind i started to test her by putting my hand around her, no resist. Hor say liao, she lean towards me also, so i started frenching her and play with her small boobs, super shoik as we kissed passionately.

After like 5 min, i cannot tahan already, my hand start to go under her dress (red dress), but she stop my hand worr. She pointed towards the toilet and say (u guess it!) let's do it inside. Best la, first time bonk in public toilet, bros out there if u have a chance go and take a look at clementi woods and u will know how dark it is. I will continue soon, got to go.

PS: sorry to bros who don't like my story. hope others who like it will support me further so that i have the motivation to continue to share my story. Please up me only if you think i deserve it. Thanks!

Lumix
01-03-2009, 07:28 PM
whats the obession with points, does u get free petrol vouchers? Can exchange for free bonks in GL ? if u have a good story points will come naturally and by the way, u mentioned she sit beside u and come in contact with u , u mean she let her hands run freely over u ??? anyway good luck to ur story and ur quest for points for me I'm not going to zap u, i will let someone else do the job

thomas88
01-03-2009, 07:30 PM
I always make it a point to up the point of anyone that do a nice write-up. But I'll never up anyone who ask for points not to mention, blackmail for points in order to continue with the story.:mad:

For that....you're definitely getting nothing from me.:mad: But I'll not zap you also for this time.:(

havana
01-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Im unable to up u, but even if i do i won't do it. What a lousy effort to try to get points. :mad:

And btw it should be "are u a FL" not FR....FR is field report...get your facts rite b4 u come here begging for points...

Haha!!! I thought he want to ask whether is she a FT(foreign talent):confused:
:D

Lumix
01-03-2009, 08:02 PM
As we're talking his points is going down liao :o

Criminalz
01-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Now this is COCK!!!..

ask us to up his points to show we like his story, but no story how to up??? then does that mean, we down his points? but then he cannot post his story liao?? how???? i am confused!!:confused:

havana
01-03-2009, 08:09 PM
I suddenly remember something......Tips are meant to be given and not ask to:mad:
So does reputation pts:cool:

Lumix
01-03-2009, 08:17 PM
dropping faster than DOW Jones haha

bigstick
01-03-2009, 10:01 PM
bro, you are in bad shape liao.

baimi
01-03-2009, 10:50 PM
This thread also served warning to newbies
want to write story, just write, don't ask for points
if the story is good automatically you will be
duly rewarded, i.e. seniors will treat you as buddy
and the points will hit the roof.

true_enjoyment
02-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Just for a laugh. TS gave me his details as below.

Name(not nick): Hyden
YOB(not age): 31/2/1989
Race:chinese
Email:[email protected]
HP:9455xxxx

Express
02-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi TS,

Why dont you just continue writing and leave the rest to the bros here.

Frankiestine
02-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Just for a laugh. TS gave me his details as below.

Name(not nick): Hyden
YOB(not age): 31/2/1989
Race:chinese
Email:[email protected]
HP:9455xxxx

Knn want to bullshit also don't know how to...FEB where got 31 days...even leap years only 29 days...:p:p:p

Bry_n
03-03-2009, 02:03 AM
hmm..if u gt car..then y take bus in the 1st place..so godamm fake..

Bry_n
03-03-2009, 02:13 AM
dropping faster than DOW Jones haha

bad day for dow jones... :(

i guess dow jones dropping much faster

owen10
03-03-2009, 02:19 AM
if wanna write story to earn pts, make sure it sounds like a genuine story but nt somethg tt sounds rather silly/stupid lor.

BiAndPretty
03-03-2009, 07:52 AM
I like people who are proactive and ask for things. Passive people waiting for handouts are such a turnoff for me. Alpha males and females are such a turn on (of course they must have the package to go with the wrapping otherwise a let down).

gonez
03-03-2009, 08:07 AM
met the girl in the bus, later up her in his car after food at hawker?

where got logic sia...?

Noah
04-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Bro Thomas

I respect your comment.

I always make it a point to up the point of anyone that do a nice write-up. But I'll never up anyone who ask for points not to mention, blackmail for points in order to continue with the story.:mad:

For that....you're definitely getting nothing from me.:mad: But I'll not zap you also for this time.:(

Noah
04-03-2009, 12:56 PM
I agree with you, I started to drive few years ago and from than on i have never took a bus or train anymore due to i'm driving but how come he drive and yet still wait for bus har:confused:

met the girl in the bus, later up her in his car after food at hawker?

where got logic sia...?

ol'coyote
05-03-2009, 11:27 AM
I agree with you, I started to drive few years ago and from than on i have never took a bus or train anymore due to i'm driving but how come he drive and yet still wait for bus har:confused:

erm...me not supporting or negating TS' story...
but just wanna point out tat it's possible to own a car and oso take bus/taxi...
me sometimes do tat...
though me drive most days...
sometimes...me just let the MHA take the car...and me take mrt/bus/taxi...
occasionaly travelling on public transport helps me understand others' perspective...

allupato1
05-03-2009, 11:41 AM
To TS

There are 3 cat of TS
1. TS that can write a good story or FR, without even asking, seniors or samster would upped him for his good effort and contribution.

2. TS that can only write a normal or below average story or FR, samster here would probably read and forget, some bros may even upped you for encouragement.

3. TS that write normal or sub-standard story/FR and still asking for point then con't, these TS would invites zapping from samster here.

TN

Haha I belong to CAT 4.... Write substandard FR and no longer care about points anymore cos at the end of the day, its just digits......