PDA

View Full Version : A true encounter with a nurse at hospital

ActAct
28-02-2009, 04:04 AM
This is a true encounter happened one or two years ago in a hospital.

I was referred to see an orthopaedic at Changi Hospital for some knee problem. The orthopaedic then refer me to a physiotherapist. As the nature of my pain will need regular workouts, I was required to go there every Saturday.

After the workout, I was supposed to do some ultra sound. This was conducted in a separate room with a nurse putting some gel on a probe to rub my knee.

I don't know by chance or what but every Saturday when I was there I was attended by the same Pinnoy nurse. But unlike other pinnoy, this nurse is very fair. She has very big boobs and body very curvy. Only thing is that her face is only 6.5 points. Maybe because of that she has no bf and yearns for sex.

So by the 3rd visit, we kinda of familiar with each other & we can start to joke. I soon found out that her name was Debra.

The best thing is that when the treatment was done, the room was closed. One of the occassion, she accidentally dropped the probe on the floor. She bent down and took it & I saw holy shit a damn delicious riping pair of melons wanting to burst out from her under-sized bra. As she bent up after picking it up she suddenly lost balance & grabbed me. But in the process she brushed off my dick.

My dick was hard on because of the view of the breast earlier on. So, she asked me

Debra: Wah, why your little brother so hard ?

Me: Sorry lah, I saw your breast when you bent down just now.

Debra: Why, haven't you seen breast before ?

Me: Have lah but not so big & firm one.

Debra: Don't bluff lah, I dunno you S'prean guys always go Geylang and squeeze breast.

Me: But expensive lah, me no money to go often.

Debra: Still you got go, right ?

Me: Got lah but not frequent.

Debra: Then why you say you haven't seen so big & firm one ?

Me: Ok lah, what I meant was I haven't touch such a big & firm one for so long already so I forgotten how it feels like to squeeze them lah.

Debra: You naughty guy, very clever to sweet talk.

Me: Really one. Eh, what about you ? You got bf ?

Debra: Got one before back home when I was young but broke up before I came here.

Me: How come you no bf here ?

Debra: Bcos I not pretty lah

Me: But you got big boobs what ?

Debra: Men now what pretty & big boobs. Furthermore, I always covered up my boobs so not many men notice my boobs.

Me: So, you very long never do it how you release ?

Debra: Me sometimes use finger lah but would be more shiok if can finger and squeeze both breast at the same time but I don't have 3 hands leh.

Me: Maybe I can help, you want ?

Debra: In here ?

Me: Yeah, why not more sexciting mah.

Debra: Then how about your treatment ?

Me: forget it lah, today I my turn to give you treatment.

So, with that in a flash I placed my hands into her pair of breast ....

... to be continue ...

北洋大臣
28-02-2009, 09:14 AM
I like this sort of story. Do come back soon with the next installment bro.

bigmannow
28-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Immediately setting up erection camp.

Dahu
28-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Waiting for your next instalment.

Monster
28-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Beers for Sales!!! Potato Chps for Sales for all campers!!!

Hurry up bro for the next installment....

havana
28-02-2009, 11:07 AM
i love pinoy nurse:D

sibaysong4u
28-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Siren on, Amubulance standby:D

Express
28-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Good. Come back quickly.

kkwong
28-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Never know there are so many nice encounter story in this session....waiting for the continuation.

silverblue
28-02-2009, 02:27 PM
*popcorn and coke ready* :D

davidpetery
28-02-2009, 02:35 PM
great thread

davidpetery
28-02-2009, 02:45 PM
great thread

nacho
28-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Must find a way to get knee problem liao...........

nijmegen
28-02-2009, 04:56 PM
This kind of encounter oso got my cock hard :D

rogerking
28-02-2009, 06:19 PM
a sexciting story on the way. camping here. :p

ama86
28-02-2009, 06:24 PM
waiting for next instalment, cheers

pipi486
28-02-2009, 06:37 PM
nice stuff, keep it up

Klein76
28-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Pitching tent here :)

michael_368
28-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Standby first aid box and reporting for duty here.:D

canopener
28-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Wow... remind me of the Japanese XXX film ... always like to show nurses horny with their patients.

ssboy123
28-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Nice story, keep posting please.

AD69
28-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Looking forward to read more.

aia414
28-02-2009, 11:23 PM
I like nurse encounter too, please carry on.

potato123
28-02-2009, 11:47 PM
This encounter is too good to be true but its giving me a hard on :D

ml999
01-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Looking forward too ...but was thinking might not be a good idea to mention
the hospital name here ...invite unintended attention ..just my 2cents thoughts.

tks

hero67
01-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Nice ...keep it up,
we r all waiting the next......

sexineed
01-03-2009, 04:25 AM
camping here

Bill Lam
01-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Good nurse encounter...pse continue the story.

eeemen
01-03-2009, 09:07 AM
Wah :eek: campsite so full liao ah!! Anymore space for old man?? ;)

Dahu
01-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Still waiting for your next instalment.

evil_grin
01-03-2009, 12:38 PM
cum on cum on... waiting for next episode :D

Beiyang Warlord
01-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Don't keep your supporters waiting so long bro. We are hungry for the next installment.

silat
01-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Still waiting for your next instalment.

I am most eagerly waiting. Sure to come here look look see see

Phuture
02-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Pitching tent and bringing marshmallows to wait!! :P

chiong84
02-03-2009, 10:58 AM
hope TS will continue asap.

Ole~o~o~Ole
02-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Very nice story.

hero67
03-03-2009, 02:13 AM
all bro wait for yr instalment .....
:)

shocky
03-03-2009, 02:42 AM
havent got much of a story but currently been seeing a nurse, and she has told me a few things.

i do know that on a few occasions that some of her colleagues have given patience some extra healing.

few times they have been mid BJ on patience and had cleaners walk in.

i will try get some good stories out of her and share with all.

but it is true, nurses are wilder in bed, A LOT wilder ;)

Probe99
03-03-2009, 09:13 AM
pls continue!

TewKowLeySam
03-03-2009, 10:10 AM
WOW! tis is truly unbelievable! but since TS said it is a true story n also it seems tat nothing is impossible under d sky, perhaps we really hv some wild nurses hiding behind d clean n crisp image of Nightingale's uniform.

And so ....... TS, pls dun let us wait too long for your story or else we might hv to go to SGH to find tis Debra! :D

funyellow
03-03-2009, 10:18 AM
i had a good bj from a nurse when i was warded. swallowed all. nice and exciting.

SexKing972
03-03-2009, 10:20 AM
champ here too, tiger anyone:D

michael_368
03-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Hmmm , what happened next? Ts do cont..pls:p

bochapsing
03-03-2009, 06:33 PM
seems many bros here got special healing session from nurses....
din know they r so happening!!
too bad din encounter any happening during my few stays..
touch wood!! not wanting too many such chance too...
haha..

:p:p:p

titan
03-03-2009, 06:38 PM
where's TS?? bonking another nurse? :D

Express
04-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi TS,

Very thirsty liao.

bigmannow
04-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Best nurse in singapore and soem say JB and Batam... bring her to me bah.. :)

Bangster
04-03-2009, 02:41 PM
So the Pinoy nurse is called Debra huh?

Short for Deborah?

Or is it a hint for TS to de-bra her?

power69
04-03-2009, 04:24 PM
This is a true encounter happened one or two years ago in a hospital.

I was referred to see an orthopaedic at Changi Hospital for some knee problem. The orthopaedic then refer me to a physiotherapist. As the nature of my pain will need regular workouts, I was required to go there every Saturday.

After the workout, I was supposed to do some ultra sound. This was conducted in a separate room with a nurse putting some gel on a probe to rub my knee.

I don't know by chance or what but every Saturday when I was there I was attended by the same Pinnoy nurse. But unlike other pinnoy, this nurse is very fair. She has very big boobs and body very curvy. Only thing is that her face is only 6.5 points. Maybe because of that she has no bf and yearns for sex.

So by the 3rd visit, we kinda of familiar with each other & we can start to joke. I soon found out that her name was Debra.

The best thing is that when the treatment was done, the room was closed. One of the occassion, she accidentally dropped the probe on the floor. She bent down and took it & I saw holy shit a damn delicious riping pair of melons wanting to burst out from her under-sized bra. As she bent up after picking it up she suddenly lost balance & grabbed me. But in the process she brushed off my dick.

My dick was hard on because of the view of the breast earlier on. So, she asked me

Debra: Wah, why your little brother so hard ?

Me: Sorry lah, I saw your breast when you bent down just now.

Debra: Why, haven't you seen breast before ?

Me: Have lah but not so big & firm one.

Debra: Don't bluff lah, I dunno you S'prean guys always go Geylang and squeeze breast.

Me: But expensive lah, me no money to go often.

Debra: Still you got go, right ?

Me: Got lah but not frequent.

Debra: Then why you say you haven't seen so big & firm one ?

Me: Ok lah, what I meant was I haven't touch such a big & firm one for so long already so I forgotten how it feels like to squeeze them lah.

Debra: You naughty guy, very clever to sweet talk.

Me: Really one. Eh, what about you ? You got bf ?

Debra: Got one before back home when I was young but broke up before I came here.

Me: How come you no bf here ?

Debra: Bcos I not pretty lah

Me: But you got big boobs what ?

Debra: Men now what pretty & big boobs. Furthermore, I always covered up my boobs so not many men notice my boobs.

Me: So, you very long never do it how you release ?

Debra: Me sometimes use finger lah but would be more shiok if can finger and squeeze both breast at the same time but I don't have 3 hands leh.

Me: Maybe I can help, you want ?

Debra: In here ?

Me: Yeah, why not more sexciting mah.

... to be continue ...

I WENT CHANGI LAST YEAR ,
for hand stiching. the nurse there esp the pinos , veri chio.
veri nice face and eys features.

ActAct
05-03-2009, 12:49 AM
To the guy who zap me for taking so long to continue, I apologize. It is because I cannot login as I found the server always down.

Anyway, here is the continuation ....

Debra: Don't ... don't ... don't ...

Me: Why ? You don't like it ?

Debra: No, it so nice .... I haven't felt this nice before...

Me: Then why you say "don't" ?

Debra: I don't know, my head is saying "NO" becos it is too risky but heart is saying "Yes" because it is so nice.

Me: So, you go with you heart or head ?

Debra: Don't ask me, I cannot think now.

After that I tried to take off her shirt but she said,

Debra: No cannot take off here. Later the cleaner walk in, not enough time to wear back, I will be in deep shit.

(So boh pian, can touch but cannot see her breast properly).

Then all of a sudden,

Debra said "SHIT !!"

Me: Why ?

Debra: Because my pussy is itchy and wet now

Me: Really ?

So, I swiftly take the opportunity to put my hand underneath her skirt. True enough her panties are already wet. Then, I try to take off her panties. Again, she gimme the cleaner excuse but ..

Me: Don't worry lah, if you without panties, cleaner also don't know what !!

Then, I just took it off and no ressistance form her. I put her panties in my pocket.

Me: So how do you feel without panties.

Debra: Didn't know that pussy in the open air can feel so nice.

Me: You want me to make you feel nicer ?

Debra: I know I cannot stop my urge already. I have no more resistance but please don't get me in trouble.

Me: what you mean ?

Debra: I know you want to fuck me but if we get caught, I will be in deep shit.

Me: I know, I don't want to be in the newspaper too.

Debra: But .. but .. are you gonna just stop like that and leave me half way hanging ?

Me: Of cos not, let me use this (as I took an instrument from her table that somewhat look like a vibrator).

Debra: Oh shit, the metal is cold and my pussy is warm... the combination is killing me...

Me: And let me rub your clitoris to take you to heaven.

Debra: Yes, please (and she spreads her leg wider apart).

As i was doing this, I can see her body is alredy uncontrollable.

Debra: Faster a bit baby... I think I am cuming.

Me: yes, dear, faster

Debra: And deeper a bit baby ...

Me: yes ...

Debra: Deeper & Faster ... yes .. yes.. like that ... faster ... deeper ... yes... Yes .. Aarh ... AARGH .... DEEPER.... FASTER ... BABY ... I AM CUMING ... AARGH ... SHIT .... FASTER .... AARGH ... FUCKING SHIT .... AAAARRRRRGGGH .....

... and she collapsed ...

Before she could regain her breath, there was sound of steps at door. I quickly withdraw by hands from her pussy & she quickly adjust her shirt and pretend to attend to my injured knee.

It was the cleaner. This is one talkative cleaner and she exchanges some conversation with the cleaner, all this time WITHOUT her panties.

Then the doctor came in and asked her some question & she said she finished with the treatment.

Then the doctor asked me to follow him to another room. So I left the room. Her face looked uncomfortable as her panties was still in my pocket.

Soon the doctor finished seeing me & sent me to the payment counter & I got no reason to stay there anymore.

So I walk away waiting for Debra to finish work because I have to return to her her panties.

About 1 hour later, I saw her coming out, she was looking for me so I waved at her. She saw me and walked toward my direction.

Me: So how do you feel working without your panties.

Debra: It feels dangerous but kinky. As both my legs rubs against each other, my pussy feels very horny.

Me: You still feel horny ?

Debra: Yes, what about you ? You haven't cum yet leh. Can you stand it ?

Me: Of cos cannot stand lah. You don't mind if we go some where with more privacy like my house or your house ?

Debra: I think safer if we go to those budget hotel but let us have lucnh first, I am hungy now.

Me: Sure ....

So, after lunch I took her to hotel 81.

Inside the room .....

.... to be continue ....

Vanguardian
05-03-2009, 02:52 AM
that was a nice 1.. probably i ll make girls pick things up for me.. :)

Phuture
05-03-2009, 07:17 AM
wah. how come the nurses i meet are not like that one? nice story.. haha

ah rat
05-03-2009, 07:29 AM
wah. how come the nurses i meet are not like that one? nice story.. haha

U not that lucky mah :D

TewKowLeySam
05-03-2009, 10:31 AM
bro ActAct, now we understand why u hv taken so long to cm back to write your story. i was also hvg problems trying to sign into tis forum over d last 2 days. keep getting database error msg. hai...... anyhow, nice story to read. pls continue your story asap ok? :)

ActAct
06-03-2009, 01:15 AM
bro ActAct, now we understand why u hv taken so long to cm back to write your story. i was also hvg problems trying to sign into tis forum over d last 2 days. keep getting database error msg. hai......
Yeah looks okay now but OC is around so cannot type the continuation of Part 3. Paiseh

TwaLiap
06-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Read until steam liao. I better go for knee check-up also

Cheonging101
06-03-2009, 03:54 PM
I went into a similar Ultrasound scanning room before! :eek:

But why the nurse who scanned me was an ugly bui chai? :(

She also got accidentally brush my dick but see her face also cannot ngeh... :p

lemeinpls
06-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Alamak now got to camp and wait for next edition.
THe wait is killing me...

Raymond128
06-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Hi Bro Actact..After your this forum,, they will be a influx of knee problem brothers going to Changi... I will report ankle problem, so the girls can bend down lower... haha. Good report...bro

michael_368
06-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Hi bro Act,

After reading your story, my knee getting itch..time to go for checkup in Changi hospital..hopefully can have same encounter like yours...heehee:D

ActAct
06-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Wanted to continue with the next chapter but not sure whether I should do it because some bros or sisters here seemed to be offended by my posting, got zapped again. Not sure why am I called a loser ? See below the comments left behind by the zapper:

A true encounter with a... 06-03-2009 04:09 PM Loser
A true encounter with a... 28-02-2009 07:17 PM u dare to call this REAL encounter?

aaa777
08-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Please do continue. yr story is very good

LiBai
09-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Please show us the courage of your conviction by continuing.

Phuture
09-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Please continue the story! :)

tigerboy18
09-03-2009, 05:35 PM
TS, dun let us wait too long leh. being camping here for a while liao.

now d new rules set by d medical society is tat certain kind of illness will b seen/consulted by d nurse n not necessary d doctor, so i hope in future i also can get some nice surprise from d nurse too! :D

Swarny
09-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Please show us the courage of your conviction by continuing.

agree with that!

hiccupps
12-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Please do kindly ignore those zap... cant wait for U to carry on

Bangster
13-03-2009, 01:51 PM
The cutest nurse I can recall (of course I still remember her!!) was an asst radiologist at a private hospital.

I've gone there for a scan, I think. And stupidly (but fortunately!!) I was wearing long slacks instead of a more convenient pair of bermudas.

When it was my turn, I was told to lie on the operating table lookalike, for the scan (or ultrasound or whatever I cannot recall). The pretty SYT asst radiologist who's a fairskinned Chinese girl with very soft light brown hair tied up stylishly, was wearing this pair of RED FRAMED glasses which gave her a very naughty look I think. And she proceeded to pull up one leg of my slacks to my knee, which was the part to be scanned.

"Dannnngggg.." went the scan. When it was done, I was told that the scan was not clear enough due to my slacks blocking it. I was then instructed to go get changed into a robe. Which practically meant I have to strip off my slacks and Tshirt, leaving only my calvin klein boxers. Ok nvm, but it was rather cold when I stepped back into the room.

And without being told to, I lay there on the table again. This time, she came over, hiked up the hem of my robe all the way to my thigh and even better, she pulled 1 side of my boxers up too!! All the while brushing her smooth hands on my thigh and man, it was so hard to control my erection. The feeling was akin to the prelude of special service during tui-na..lol. I also recalled she was trying to be v professional while I was leering at her and hoping to have eye contact, but alas..didn't happen. sigh..

Well, nothing sexual happened lah. Paiseh to disappoint. I just wanna have my say...haha.

Ok ok go zap me.

Schenker
13-03-2009, 02:26 PM
If the nurse looks like her, hor say liao. :p

http://www.linkpicture.com/out.php?i=35378_AyWW.jpg

justbonkit
13-03-2009, 04:02 PM
ouch my knee hurts, i'm going hospital liao :p

Phuture
16-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Me too! Me too! haha

adamxc
16-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Will the nurses allowed sex with patients in hospital?
If true, the hospital must be very hot, haha:D

The cutest nurse I can recall (of course I still remember her!!) was an asst radiologist at a private hospital.

I've gone there for a scan, I think. And stupidly (but fortunately!!) I was wearing long slacks instead of a more convenient pair of bermudas.

When it was my turn, I was told to lie on the operating table lookalike, for the scan (or ultrasound or whatever I cannot recall). The pretty SYT asst radiologist who's a fairskinned Chinese girl with very soft light brown hair tied up stylishly, was wearing this pair of RED FRAMED glasses which gave her a very naughty look I think. And she proceeded to pull up one leg of my slacks to my knee, which was the part to be scanned.

"Dannnngggg.." went the scan. When it was done, I was told that the scan was not clear enough due to my slacks blocking it. I was then instructed to go get changed into a robe. Which practically meant I have to strip off my slacks and Tshirt, leaving only my calvin klein boxers. Ok nvm, but it was rather cold when I stepped back into the room.

And without being told to, I lay there on the table again. This time, she came over, hiked up the hem of my robe all the way to my thigh and even better, she pulled 1 side of my boxers up too!! All the while brushing her smooth hands on my thigh and man, it was so hard to control my erection. The feeling was akin to the prelude of special service during tui-na..lol. I also recalled she was trying to be v professional while I was leering at her and hoping to have eye contact, but alas..didn't happen. sigh..

Well, nothing sexual happened lah. Paiseh to disappoint. I just wanna have my say...haha.

Ok ok go zap me.

Bangster
16-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Seriously..
I donno how to answer your question.

If I say "No, sex is not allowed" then there will be people claiming that they have done it before in hospitals.

If I say "Yes", I'll also be flamed by a different group of people.

So, I think I should say "Just don't get caught". Well, it's what we all lived by, aren't we?

GundamZero
16-03-2009, 12:26 PM
i went to hospital a couple of times... out of 10 full time nurse(i have to excluded those attachment students), 9 of them is chui one... and i always kanna the chui nurse attending to me.. zzz