PDA

View Full Version : What do u fantasize of ur wife or GF

cchisq
26-02-2009, 05:15 AM
Yo bro, well, i believe all man at some point will have some kind of fantasize of his wife or gf. well, I always fantasize my wife being gangbang by a few guys. well believe it or not, I did share this thinking with my wife, lucky, she was not shock by it, as we are quite open with sex, she only wonder how did I come up with this thinking, but shes not keen abt the fantasize.

Bros, care to share with us your fantasize of your wife or gf? :D

nsr250
26-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I fantasise my wife to wear nurse uniform and we do it inside hospital toilet.

self_reserved
26-02-2009, 10:21 AM
i am single.but my ultimate fantasy would be my girl seduces me with her firm nice butts, in a one piece revealing swimsuit.never mind if her boobs are small.

Scandalous
26-02-2009, 12:10 PM
i fantasize having my girlfriend punishing me together with her girlfriends. have her teach them how to punish me till i surrender to their ultimate desires. simply a submissive MFFF!

sexfrenzy
26-02-2009, 03:21 PM
I always have the idea of bonking my wife while she was wearing a super high slit cheongsam and 3 inch heels in a public area.. well it is still a fantasy now.. not yet a reality :)

kjin9999
26-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Hi, I always fantasize my wife being bonked while I watch, or giving another man a BJ. I tried giving her this idea, she was quite angry at first. I asked her to imagine that the person bonking her is another man when we make out, and guess what it's slowing working. But I told her to that I must be made known is she wants to be bonked by another...:rolleyes:

bigstick
26-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Hi, I always fantasize my wife being bonked while I watch, or giving another man a BJ. I tried giving her this idea, she was quite angry at first. I asked her to imagine that the person bonking her is another man when we make out, and guess what it's slowing working. But I told her to that I must be made known is she wants to be bonked by another...:rolleyes:

bro,

Steamy fantasy..... so far did this fantasy of yours happen.....? If yes, will be nice to share with all bros ya....

kjin9999
26-02-2009, 06:41 PM
bro,

Steamy fantasy..... so far did this fantasy of yours happen.....? If yes, will be nice to share with all bros ya....

Still working on it... Hope it does...:)

Lanchio1
26-02-2009, 06:43 PM
My fantasy is for a FFM threesome with my GF & her best fren. Her best fren is totally the opposite of my GF. Its like having Yin & Yang at the same time :) My GF will ask to watch me bang her best fren, while she kiss & suck her best fren big tits. Then she would tell me to cum inside her best fren, so that best fren can feel my hot juice spraying deep inside her (as how I always do it for GF)... & that's only 1st round. :D

adamxc
26-02-2009, 07:26 PM
I fantasize to tickle my gf's naked body with hearing her sexy laughing, haha

Criminalz
26-02-2009, 07:42 PM

Geesh...:eek:

The first time i read it was, your wife being bonk while you are giving another man a BJ!!!..geesh, can you imagine my shock..

juanlee
26-02-2009, 08:05 PM
My fantasy is for a FFM threesome with my GF & her best fren. Her best fren is totally the opposite of my GF. Its like having Yin & Yang at the same time :) My GF will ask to watch me bang her best fren, while she kiss & suck her best fren big tits. Then she would tell me to cum inside her best fren, so that best fren can feel my hot juice spraying deep inside her (as how I always do it for GF)... & that's only 1st round. :D

Fully agreed..... would be damn wild fun

Klklhbk
26-02-2009, 09:43 PM
i fantise abt fucking her n her youngest sister in a threesome
i wan her to watch her sister suck me off and fuck her sister while she join in

Klklhbk
26-02-2009, 10:27 PM
have my dick in her mouth while her younger sister let me likc her pussy

Klklhbk
26-02-2009, 10:33 PM
i want to bonk my gf and her youngsters sister
my gf will watch while she sucks n gets fucked doggy by me

monger02
27-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Weird it may sound, i had the same experience as bro kjin9999 - fantasizing MMF with my wife, with me entering her from doggie and she BJ someone else.

Only progress - whisper to her ears during lovemaking on this fantasy and she seems interested (when she is horny and high).

kjin9999
27-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Geesh...:eek:

The first time i read it was, your wife being bonk while you are giving another man a BJ!!!..geesh, can you imagine my shock..

I meant that she gives another man a BJ:D

cchisq
28-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Well bro. i guess most man always dame horny to watch their woman bonk by another man while their join in. And I must agree that most time woman seems interested while their dame horny, but after that, they seems to have forgotten everything, strangely, some woman dun mind the idea of a 3some of FFM (just like my wife too).

From time to time, I always try to plant this idea or even try arrange something with her, but nothing much happened. Believe anot, I really dun need to another couple with us, but a man, Some say, I must be crazy. :p

Weird it may sound, i had the same experience as bro kjin9999 - fantasizing MMF with my wife, with me entering her from doggie and she BJ someone else.

Only progress - whisper to her ears during lovemaking on this fantasy and she seems interested (when she is horny and high).

brengsek
28-02-2009, 07:26 AM
Well bro. i guess most man always dame horny to watch their woman bonk by another man while their join in. And I must agree that most time woman seems interested while their dame horny, but after that, they seems to have forgotten everything, strangely, some woman dun mind the idea of a 3some of FFM (just like my wife too).

From time to time, I always try to plant this idea or even try arrange something with her, but nothing much happened. Believe anot, I really dun need to another couple with us, but a man, Some say, I must be crazy. :p

I have the same fantasy too and quite surprise that other men does.

The thought of watching another man bonking my wife really turn me on. She on her back, this other guy is bonking her, I kneel next to her head and she is trying her best to give me a good head as she does not want me to think that she is enjoying the bonking more then giving me the head. She find it very difficult as the pleasure and ecstasy while being bonk is too difficult to control...

We did talk about it. She neither agree nor disagree. I think bcos I told her how this fantasy came about and she is sort of, a part of it.

Sometimes I feel like planning a surprise threesome (MMF) which I think when cornered, she will obliged...

Massage Lover
28-02-2009, 11:00 AM
because of my restrictive wife,
i hope she could have MMMF (1 guy pump her mouth, other 2 guys pump her cunt and ass respectively) and let them release sperm inside her and ask her to ozzoes out everything....:rolleyes:

while in front of her,
a girl (A) and me doing 69, with another girl (B) pumping her cunt with my cock.... so i can take out my cock midway and let A suck my cock clean, thereafter continue to pump B cunt...

:D :D

bigstick
28-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Mmmmmm, as I can see most bros have identical fantasies.

One of my fantasies is to get my wf to wear a short shirt without panties and open her legs slight (innocently) to expose her pussy to stanger.... either in shopping malls, bus-stops, parks, etc. and allowing the guy to come near her to have a close look at her wet and trimmed pussy....

stuss
28-02-2009, 11:17 PM
booking a chalet & have sex with all my girlfriend's female clique! & cumming all into them would be cool! taking away every girl's virginity while my gf watches!

GTOKING
28-02-2009, 11:21 PM
wow , amazing:D

guy5.9
01-03-2009, 10:01 PM
like several brothers here, i fantasize my gf being involved in a MMF. Somehow, i like to see her being satisfied by more than one dick. I would whisper to her about the threesome idea while we are making out( like some bros here) and she would actually moan even louder, which turns me on even more. She would even beg for cum on her body and face.

Another fantasy is her being touched at a club. I spoke to her about this and she actually told me thats what she (at times) fantasized too. I would also imagine she wear a pair of g-string under a short dress which catches the attention of everyone.

Lastly, i would fantasize on her past experiences with her ex. She told me she gave him a blowjob once and he came alot on her stomach. Her horny expression simply turns me on.

We have discussed about these fantasies openly and we swear we will be honest with each other if anything happen. Hope Im not weird here. and everything is 100% true.

ChevelleZ
02-03-2009, 10:14 AM
I always tell her that I love the idea we are having 3sum. Either,
MMF or MFF. I just loved to imagine that she got gang bang by several
guys esp if diff race :P and I know that since,s he is such a horny girl
then she will beg for a dick when she is horny. For MFF, I loved
to see her being eaten by another girl and also enjoy it to see
her reaction while I fuck another girl in front of her eyes :D

anyway, she said she don't want it at all and she quite satisfied
with only my dick :( :(

aston68
04-03-2009, 02:37 AM
Yo bro, well, i believe all man at some point will have some kind of fantasize of his wife or gf.
Bros, care to share with us your fantasize of your wife or gf? :D

Yes, my wife is pretty conservative ...but then sometimes she may be wild during sex talk with her.

Like other bros here, I fantasize myself bonking wifey with 2 other younger men while they lick her boobs and dark round erecting nipples.

One of my true thrill experiences was once I and my buddy were drinking and watching TV in our house. As our apartment is small, the living room where we sat was facing our master bedroom toilet. While wife was taking a shower, I quietly showed buddy wifey's sexy lingeries photos. My buddy, a 30 plus bachelor, was taken back but was pleasantly admiring wifey's fair skin and long hair in the photos.

As wife was showering in the bathroom, I called out loudly telling her I need to use the basin to wash my tipsy face. Wifey was cooperative and left the door open slightly for me to get in. While I washed my face, I saw wifey's white boobs and dark nipples partially covered by soap lather. I left the bathroom with the door left slightly open.

I returned to the living room and observed buddy as he began to stare at the direction of the bathroom. We could see from the mirror reflection of wifey naked body as she soaped her breasts and pussy in the dim light.

peterpan
04-03-2009, 09:43 AM
im suprised and glad to read so many bos here who have the same fetish of watching their wife being fucked by 1 or more guys other than themselves. When this topic was brought up some time back, i remember alot of bros exclaiming that it was atrocious to let ur wife do such things...

For me, my wife is always superhorny and i wished she would be so desperate and seduce my colleagues or friends in front of me. I ever had a wet dream of her fucking my enemy after we had a big quarrel...

Keep sharing!

sevenocean
04-03-2009, 12:54 PM
i would fantasize MMF.the thought of it turn me on.

Bangster
04-03-2009, 03:32 PM
I guess many brothers here find it sexually thrilling to see a dear part of their lives being exploited physically by other men. I am not exceptional.

I fantasize about being caught fucking her in public by a group of burly men. I will be held down by 2 of them while the rest of them take turns fucking her doggie style. If she doesn't comply I would be beaten up badly. Having no choice she would take it in her pussy doggie style while 2 other men whipped their cocks out and brushed against each side of her face. She would be forced to suck them or at least masturbate with her free hands. Little would she know that all this would be staged......

Ok ok damn evil of me. But fantasy what.

Another one...>>

I also fantasize about being caught by security guards while making out/fucking in shopping centres. To let us off the hook, well, you know what's on the cards right? She'll have to satisfy the guards, probably 2 or 3 horny Ah Cheks in their 40s, 50s....while I kneel there begging her to try her best so that we can leave asap...

The 2nd fantasy has been occasionally whispered into her ears while we make love. And I never fail to notice an increase in her moans and of course, more lubrication in her pussy. And when the Big O arrives suddenly, it is very much more intense.

;)

monger02
07-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Quite a lot of bros here have the same fantasies. :)
Just curious, how many of us here have actually involved with 3some with your partner, or close to conduct such activity?

wowguy
11-03-2009, 05:48 PM
I too also fantasize of MMF involving my wife, but a part of me is never really sure it's going to happen.

It all started 5 years ago, when she told me she zaogeng accidentally in front of guys, and instead of feeling upset, I felt very turned on. I remembered feeling very puzzled at my own reaction because I used to feel angry at such incidents before marriage (where wife blur blur zaogeng and I always scold her for not being careful).

I myself is actually a big zaogeng fan of other ladies (including frens' gfs/wives) although I don't do anything more than that.

I actually thought it's some retribution kind of thing that I can feel very turned on at my own wife's tits being ogled at by other men, after years of ogling at other pple's gfs/wives.

But after some deep thought about this issue and achieving no satisfactory conclusion at all, today, I take it very easy, and like some of the brothers out here, I used it during lovemaking.

I occasionally whispered about such "dirty" things and my conservative wife actually felt it's great fun. It sounds crazy, but when I mentioned that another cock is screwing her, she moaned so intensely.

I also told her I felt very turned on when other men are ogling at her tits, and she has no negative remark to that so far. Ha ha.. But she's not ready to go braless yet, but I'm not complaining because she has come a long way from not wanting to wear spaghetti tops at all 10 years ago to wearing sexy tops often these days.

I guess most women, including conservative wives, have a fantasy of being seduced and ravished by faceless strangers (and this is independent of whether they have great sex lives, just like us men when we fantasized about other women, even if we are happy with our women), and sharing such forbidden fantasies during sex is only win-win.

From a woman's point of view, I guess it's good for the ego, especially for 30something wives, that if guys ogle at them respectfully and find them desirable, and an added bonus when their hubbies don't mind, or even worse(!) enjoy it.

Xfactor
11-03-2009, 08:29 PM
I consider myself lucky as my fantasy came true:p I too luv too see my wife enjoying her session w someone else & it happens many many years back. Refer my very old posting.

By chance i slowly guide my FB into it as well & till date she's still thinking on her 1 & only special session with another guy with me around.

Agree with most bros, during your session, woman get real high when u tell them abt exploring 3some etc...But they will forget once your session is over.

To make it happen you need lots of planing, timing, venue & the so called partner that works in your plan. No pushy, no telling her before hand & let it go auto. If it works it works:D*Refer my last posting http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/89428-couple-fun-my-kind.html

After your 1st session, you shd go easy & slowly...most woman will start to remember the session & hoping to have more. She will start to agree with you or plans to explore further.

Till the right time, you can arrange another unexpected session & i'm sure you will slowly open her up.

But...do pratice how to say NO....too often will do more harm then good as your expectation in sex is no longer 1-1, u wanted more trill & that might or might not result in other unexpected incident to happen.

Regardless...SAFE SEX should be practice in all session. Time to stop...you'll have to stop:D

wowguy
12-03-2009, 01:07 PM
I consider myself lucky as my fantasy came true:p I too luv too see my wife enjoying her session w someone else & it happens many many years back. Refer my very old posting.

By chance i slowly guide my FB into it as well & till date she's still thinking on her 1 & only special session with another guy with me around.

Agree with most bros, during your session, woman get real high when u tell them abt exploring 3some etc...But they will forget once your session is over.

To make it happen you need lots of planing, timing, venue & the so called partner that works in your plan. No pushy, no telling her before hand & let it go auto. If it works it works:D*Refer my last posting http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/89428-couple-fun-my-kind.html

After your 1st session, you shd go easy & slowly...most woman will start to remember the session & hoping to have more. She will start to agree with you or plans to explore further.

Till the right time, you can arrange another unexpected session & i'm sure you will slowly open her up.

But...do pratice how to say NO....too often will do more harm then good as your expectation in sex is no longer 1-1, u wanted more trill & that might or might not result in other unexpected incident to happen.

Regardless...SAFE SEX should be practice in all session. Time to stop...you'll have to stop:D

wow, Xfactor, I have read your 2005 postings about your wife Jess, and must say I've got to hand it to you. Excellent stuff!

You're one of the elders in this field, like peterpan.

For the most of us, it's just at the planning stage, or pre-planning stage..

May I ask, so how did it go 4 years down the road with you and your wife Jess? Does it get hotter?

Xfactor
12-03-2009, 06:32 PM
wow, Xfactor, I have read your 2005 postings about your wife Jess, and must say I've got to hand it to you. Excellent stuff!

You're one of the elders in this field, like peterpan.

For the most of us, it's just at the planning stage, or pre-planning stage..

May I ask, so how did it go 4 years down the road with you and your wife Jess? Does it get hotter?
When we had our experience we learn how to say stop:D & life goes on.

ironmansakama
12-03-2009, 07:55 PM
since all of us have the same fantasizes, and all of us haven't tried it because of our wives is conservatives or some other reasons, why dont we oraganize one?!?!

madprick
13-03-2009, 04:54 AM
mine is my wife going braless and pantyless in a nightspot.

gets touched by everyone.

:rolleyes:

yes pls arrange something!

brengsek
13-03-2009, 06:56 AM
since all of us have the same fantasizes, and all of us haven't tried it because of our wives is conservatives or some other reasons, why dont we oraganize one?!?!

My wife neither agree nor reject the idea of MMF when I whisper it in her ears during our luv making. Probably bcos at that moment, she is not and horny. I tot of arranging a surprise for her. Any idea, how shud I arrange it.

Btw, her birthday is in may...:)

ironmansakama
13-03-2009, 12:09 PM
My wife neither agree nor reject the idea of MMF when I whisper it in her ears during our luv making. Probably bcos at that moment, she is not and horny. I tot of arranging a surprise for her. Any idea, how shud I arrange it.

Btw, her birthday is in may...:)

no need to wait for her bday, this thing should be spontaneous:D

Xfactor
13-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Damn after reading so much..i decide to try it out tonight again....hopefully i able to come with some nice FR:) Wish me luck

sonic280
13-03-2009, 07:32 PM
i fantasize bonking my gf in her school uniform and in a 69 position. Just simply love it!:)

cereal-killer
14-03-2009, 02:57 AM
similar fantasy with the bros here :-

always fantasized about banging wifey hard while she's blowing off another guy or two. started whispering the ideas into her and agreed with it (while she's horny). next few ocassions, i bought a vibrating dildo and encouraged her to suck on it while i banged her. wow... she gave the dido one hell of a blow, while showing me. Did a switch... made her suck me off while i jam the long dildo from behind in 69

since then, its been an on and off thing with the dildo, sometimes just too lazy to bring it out and let her suck my fingers. i kept telling her she sucks like a professional, that some how turned her more on.... when she gets really high, she LOVES it when i call her a whore :D

I thought I would go one step further and suggested to her to dress up like a slutty office lady boss, or school girl. again she loves the idea but yet to get her a school girl uniform. (don't even know where to get the school uniform :P )

aston68
14-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Have you guys ever meet in persons and share wifey's photos than online ? I think that will be a turn on seeing your friends oggling over your wife's sexy body.

Or have you guys secretly arrange to have some peeping sessions while your wifey showers or sleeps ? I mean with your wife's consent yet she pretends not to notice your buddies as they hide and watch from your bedroom closet ?

Often, I have huge turn on just imagining wifey's fair nude body being rubbed and sucked by 3 hunks. Next I will visualise her facial expressions as she moans and arches when the hunk thrusts his 7 inches rod into her wet pussy. Another hunk will then rub and suck her erected dark nipples while another male will wet-kiss her lips.

exhibitor
14-03-2009, 05:21 AM
bros, you guys should share your experiences here,,

those-in-sg.blogspot.com

nedy77
14-03-2009, 04:02 PM
how many of you had your wife/GF being massaged by a straight non-gay guy at a massage parlour/spa?

a proper full body oil massage where your wife/GF will have to be naked.

did you feel jealous or turned on that she is being touched all over..even though its a proper cleann massage?

how about when your wife/GF goes to a apparel shop and she needs to be measured for the correct size(like at a tailor)...where he will use a measuring tape to measure your wife/GF's boobs and may touch her boobs

there was once my wife went to buy a bikini... the salesgirl was off duty so the male boss had to measure her cup size!

bigggbird69
14-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Is there such a massage parlour???

peterpan
15-03-2009, 01:14 AM

If there's 1 do let me noe. Will definately bring my wife there!

bully
15-03-2009, 11:47 AM

Hey bro, long time nvr hear fm u. How's thing?

Im sure there are such massage parlour here but dont think guy can be inside when they massage your gal. Should be those clean massage where they will cover u with towels.

Think home massage can be more kinky or held at hotel. Those freelance type of masseur. Anything can be pre arrange :p

bigggbird69
18-03-2009, 12:00 AM

I'M SURE U WILL SENIOR.....U R THE MASTER MAN.:p

bigggbird69
18-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Hey bro, long time nvr hear fm u. How's thing?

Im sure there are such massage parlour here but dont think guy can be inside when they massage your gal. Should be those clean massage where they will cover u with towels.

Think home massage can be more kinky or held at hotel. Those freelance type of masseur. Anything can be pre arrange :p

Thinks r still the same la. Thought u would b reading this thread too. Ur fav. ya. hahaha...Well clean one also can la. At least u know a guy is doing the job. Start slow ma.;)

slippers
18-03-2009, 11:04 PM
My fantasy is to fuck my gf's best female friend whom is a dentist's wife in the clinic's consultation room.

bochapsing
19-03-2009, 01:24 AM

dun forget to pm me too...

:p:p:p

beji19308
06-07-2009, 09:01 PM
on the contrary, i don't fantasize my partner being f-ed by some one else. i always fantasize myself f-ing someone else's partner.

like those you cannot get always taste better. :P

but then again i'm always turned on by hotwife story. sad to say i don't have such luck with any hotwife.

Max77
06-07-2009, 09:21 PM
my present gf don't do cim so my fantasy won't be fulfilled. But my previous gf fulfill my childhood fantasy of having her wearing our sec sch uniform well ironed (i graduated, she still studying there).

We climbed thru the broken fence at night, she opened the door of our sch computer lab, i switch on the air-con, she switch on the music fr the pc (tat time mp3 jus intro here oni). We frenched like no tomorrow. I still remember she complained her pelvis pain as my rock hard dick pressed against her dress. So much so tat for the 1st time she let me enter her without cd (forgot to bring). She was damn rough tat night. The session ended wif me cumming on her butt while doggying her. Our body all sweat. For the 1st time she took my still hard 2IC in her mouth, but for a while oni, maybe those vcd i showed her did me such favour haha...

We broke off b4 we can fulfilled our next planned fantasy-doing it in one of a nasty teacher's chair in the teacher room (yes, she got the key, the benefit of assist head prefect and the favourite of H.O.Ds)

peterpan
06-07-2009, 09:41 PM
on the contrary, i don't fantasize my partner being f-ed by some one else. i always fantasize myself f-ing someone else's partner.

like those you cannot get always taste better. :P

but then again i'm always turned on by hotwife story. sad to say i don't have such luck with any hotwife.

We guys r usually the bull, thats y u tink that way....

but think abt it the other way, imagine now ur precious lovely wife/gf of years being molested and fucked willingly by another guy and she seemed to be enjoying herself tremendously, and screaming out his name while making love with him, even though knowing u r watching... Isnt it exciting and jealous at the same time?

starcrosser
06-07-2009, 10:42 PM
I always want to AJ my wife. She always refuse for fear of pain and unhygenie.

I actually also want to play rape her by throwing her to the floor, tear her clothes and alternate between her ass and her sweet hole.

Max77
06-07-2009, 11:27 PM

I actually also want to play rape her ...alternate between her ass and her sweet hole.

Better reconsider, she most probably hav to drink cranberry juice for a few week to clear her vaginal and urinal track infection. Unless u hard working lah. Put condom when entering one of the holes. Then when u 'alternate' take out condom again. Repeating the step everytime u 'alternate'

peterpan
06-07-2009, 11:27 PM

I actually also want to play rape her by throwing her to the floor, tear her clothes and alternate between her ass and her sweet hole.

My recomendation: Try it in during bath. Soap up with lots of dove. Dove will mask away any smell. Start to play with her pussy and then her ass with ur finger 1st. then stimulate both hole simultaneously. When she loosen up ask her for permission and slowly insert into her ass. SLOWLY... dun ram in in 1 shot. The rest is up to u to explore

Enjoy

beji19308
06-07-2009, 11:31 PM
We guys r usually the bull, thats y u tink that way....

but think abt it the other way, imagine now ur precious lovely wife/gf of years being molested and fucked willingly by another guy and she seemed to be enjoying herself tremendously, and screaming out his name while making love with him, even though knowing u r watching... Isnt it exciting and jealous at the same time?

i have to admit that it DOES sound exciting.

but i guess my personality is a bit more alpha, so the bullish thought appeals to me more than the latter. :P

beji19308
06-07-2009, 11:34 PM

surprising rough sex appeal to most girls (i DO NOT mean rape, just stimulation of rape under mutually consented situation).

but the risk of UTI is there. perhaps just do the sweet hole first and then finish it up the ass? the most hygenic way i could picture this happen.

walala
06-07-2009, 11:37 PM
I fantasize been tied up in a chair by my gf and my best fren (girl also haha), both of em stripping slowly and teasing me with their sexy moves. then touch and catbath me all over but not allowing me to touch them at all. Then finally release me from the torture and let me doggy my gf (tho her breast small, but her pussy in this position super tight man!) while i finger my best fren and suck her big boobies (at least got C man). Woohoo! think liao wana explode ah

beji19308
06-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I fantasize been tied up in a chair by my gf and my best fren (girl also haha), both of em stripping slowly and teasing me with their sexy moves. then touch and catbath me all over but not allowing me to touch them at all. Then finally release me from the torture and let me doggy my gf (tho her breast small, but her pussy in this position super tight man!) while i finger my best fren and suck her big boobies (at least got C man). Woohoo! think liao wana explode ah

i am always skeptical when people tell me about their platonic friendship. i'm like you, would fantasize about good female friends.

naturegreen
07-07-2009, 12:08 AM
I tried once with 1 couple + me + my friend and another girl. Session starts off with a massage for the girls. My friend massaged the girl, the guy's gf while I gave her a paint job. That guy was working on the other girl, my FB. Very kinky session. Whole thing ended with me bonking his gf, and he bonking the other girl. My male friend just watched. Wun go into details. Any couples interested? PM me!

ccf83
07-07-2009, 12:47 AM
I would fantasize my wife being fuck by the gym instructors as she go to the gym at least 3 times a week.

Imagine the few gym instructors fucking her in her sexy gym attire by pulling her gstring aside , on the gym machines and all coming into her........

starcrosser
07-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Better reconsider, she most probably hav to drink cranberry juice for a few week to clear her vaginal and urinal track infection. Unless u hard working lah. Put condom when entering one of the holes. Then when u 'alternate' take out condom again. Repeating the step everytime u 'alternate'

It sounds a bit troublesome. I was thinking of doing it raw. But there again i am scared that she might not like the idea.

My recomendation: Try it in during bath. Soap up with lots of dove. Dove will mask away any smell. Start to play with her pussy and then her ass with ur finger 1st. then stimulate both hole simultaneously. When she loosen up ask her for permission and slowly insert into her ass. SLOWLY... dun ram in in 1 shot. The rest is up to u to explore

Enjoy

I was thinking of combining the rape play with violent ramping up her ass but i know for doing that, she will not talk to me for one week.

surprising rough sex appeal to most girls (i DO NOT mean rape, just stimulation of rape under mutually consented situation).

but the risk of UTI is there. perhaps just do the sweet hole first and then finish it up the ass? the most hygenic way i could picture this happen.

this thing would considering first sweet love hole then finish at ass You are the Man :p

walala
08-07-2009, 12:16 AM
i am always skeptical when people tell me about their platonic friendship. i'm like you, would fantasize about good female friends.

Yeh i so agree with you. lagi best when the fantasy come true HAHA!

aston68
08-07-2009, 11:09 PM
While having sex with my wife, I asked her to imagine one of the men she prefers to f*ck with...whom I know of.

As I thrust my penis into her wet pussy, wifey lets her imagination runs wild as she visualizes him pumping hard on her. Listening to her slutty moans turned me on.

Here's one recorded sound ( some edition) of wifey calling out buddy Nic. After recording this in my handphone with her photos, I lend buddy Nic my phone and wait outside while he enjoyed PCC in the East Coast public toilet.

YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files -N (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=4628moan.mp3)

I'm sorry if you have heard this before in other thread.

corny123
08-07-2009, 11:42 PM
I fantasize my gf and another girl kissing each other, and mast each other in secret which i look from aside. then slowing i will crawl up to them, then boo! see their shockingly shy face. Then we'll do a FFM!!! WOOHOO. Its turning reality soon when i talked to my gf regarding this, and surprisingly she was OK! So.... hoping for a MFF session this coming 4th August which is my 21st birthday!! IF only i can find another girl. :(

Jericte
09-07-2009, 05:06 PM
While having sex with my wife, I asked her to imagine one of the men she prefers to f*ck with...whom I know of.

As I thrust my penis into her wet pussy, wifey lets her imagination runs wild as she visualizes him pumping hard on her. Listening to her slutty moans turned me on.

Here's one recorded sound ( some edition) of wifey calling out buddy Nic. After recording this in my handphone with her photos, I lend buddy Nic my phone and wait outside while he enjoyed PCC in the East Coast public toilet.

I'm sorry if you have heard this before in other thread.

nice!!! Keep those cheeky stuff coming bro!!

peterpan
09-07-2009, 08:03 PM
I would fantasize my wife being fuck by the gym instructors as she go to the gym at least 3 times a week.

Imagine the few gym instructors fucking her in her sexy gym attire by pulling her gstring aside , on the gym machines and all coming into her........

check out this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/80129-wife-her-new-gym-instructor.html

ccf83
10-07-2009, 12:11 AM
check out this thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/80129-wife-her-new-gym-instructor.html

Hi Bro Peter

Thanks for the story, love it.
It really made me so horny after reading that I need to pcc and fantasize about my wife...........being with the gym instructor fucking and letting him come into her...............raw!

Thank you!

Miracle Bra
10-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Everyone has fantasies, so do I.

One of my greatest fantasies would be making love with a flight captain in the cockpit while he is flying a Boeing.

perfection89
11-07-2009, 03:40 AM
Hmmm..my fantasy is she and her group of girl friends all wearing remote controlled dildo and short tube dresses with high heels and i got the remote control... I think it would be the best view and voice effect anyone wants to see lol. Bring them for shopping at orchard best!

jolinchoi
05-03-2011, 02:55 AM

agree w Xfactor, wat u say is so true as dis happen to 1 of my frens. her husband is a v.good man & let his wife explore dis & turns out to be a tragedy. so sad for them that 3some happen then the wife start to love it so much & become quarrel everyday. seems like need to learn how to say NO and control the LUST for such tings. So i do agree dat mutual respect must be there before such tings happens & also felt relieved dat some husband here is better fantasize & not let it happen instead.

freezetheDB
05-03-2011, 03:05 PM
my fantasy is my gf guiding my cock into her friend's pussy

Princ3ss
05-03-2011, 03:11 PM
my fantasy is my gf guiding my cock into her friend's pussy

totally agree with bro freeetheDB as i have the same fantasize as you.

ethanoic
05-03-2011, 03:57 PM
student teacher fantasy.... subject bio with practical/lab lesson.

other one is forced rape then she will love my cock so much that she give-in fantasy.

Watch porn and do at the same time

fucking in front of a full length wall of mirrors

fucking and imagining that we have a couple next to us fucking also.

hotandhorny88
05-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Hey bros, its such a turn on to hear everyone talk about their wife/gf sharing fantasies.. Why not we try arrange sth at a club soon? We could all bring our other halves along and arrange to meet at the dance floor and see what happens! Anyone interested pls lemme know.. I'm extremely turned on by the thought of making out with someone's wife and also watching someone make out with my gf. lol

sonicsnap
08-06-2011, 12:28 PM
My fantasy is to see my wife being banged by another man. I would like to see the orgasmic look on her face :p

acidicavex
10-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Fantasize hmmm haiz lazy to fantasize as long as she more open to sex and sexual idea i will be DAMN happy liao dare not even go to the stage of fantasize about it...... but of cause

I would like to fantasize

FFM (her,me,another person stranger perhaps)
MMF (IF insist to be fair that i get FFM)
FF (while i get tied up and watch)
Roleplaying

JrBoy
10-06-2011, 05:59 PM
My fantasy is to see my wife being banged by another man. I would like to see the orgasmic look on her face :p

Very close fantasy we have :D

bochapsing
10-06-2011, 06:35 PM
interesting or rather surprise to know tat there're so many guys having such fantasy...

:cool::cool::cool:

pirates0123
10-06-2011, 06:38 PM

me too...sometime when we making love we will role play..ask her imagine is her colleague or friend bonking her..she will easily get super wet..:D

bochapsing
10-06-2011, 06:44 PM
me too...sometime when we making love we will role play..ask her imagine is her colleague or friend bonking her..she will easily get super wet..:D

bro, ur wifey is sharing same fantasy as u too...?!!

then u have 1 big obstacle less to make it comes true liao..

:D:D:D

aston68
11-06-2011, 02:43 AM
bro, ur wifey is sharing same fantasy as u too...?!!

then u have 1 big obstacle less to make it comes true liao..

Bros, same applies to my wifey during our session. I will ask her to imagine other guys bonking her instead. She will be very turn on and moan for their names.;)

acidicavex
11-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Wah you guys damn lucky your wifey into it........... :eek: mine hahaha she will say u siao si bo want to imagine having sex with others must as well ask to go find them and have sex with them in real........ :mad: Like u want to have sex do it if not cut the crap don't give me so many pattern....... :confused:

addictedtonitro
22-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Wah you guys damn lucky your wifey into it........... :eek: mine hahaha she will say u siao si bo want to imagine having sex with others must as well ask to go find them and have sex with them in real........ :mad: Like u want to have sex do it if not cut the crap don't give me so many pattern....... :confused:

haha...my wife say the same thing... she'll add ' more request, u can go pcc'!!!

Pierre
22-06-2011, 07:11 AM
My wife fantasize of getting raped by 3-4 boylish looking man. Dunno is it uncommon but i oso fantasize of getting blown and raped by 5girls.. Lol.. We would try to fulfil our fantasy if its possible. Haha.

bochapsing
22-06-2011, 10:21 AM
haha...my wife say the same thing... she'll add ' more request, u can go pcc'!!!

i dun even need or dare to ask lor...
sometime when she read abt such wifey swapping news or article, she'll pass comments like "these people r perverts / crazy / siao bla bla bla...."
sianz... :(:(:(

jason5393
22-06-2011, 03:07 PM
haha. Many bros having same fantasy man. But sure difficult to get past ur self too for the first time even ur wife/gf gives the green light! Nevertheless, still a great turn on !

acidicavex
22-06-2011, 03:29 PM
You know how wish i no need her to be open to hotwifing but i wouldn't mind she show off here and there.

Like maybe being a little of a exhibitious(is that how you spell it?) abit open to sexual experience, maybe can video or take some nice pixs of her in kinky position....... Haiz.... I guess majority of wifey are conservative. If you were to really found a very very open wife and advanturous one than you are 1 damn lucky bastard.

sonicsnap
06-07-2011, 04:56 AM
Hi bros,

Am I allowed to list more than one? Haha.

My wife is rather petite in size and she has a considerable sexual appetite. One of my fantasy is for her to be banged by another guy while I sit around and watch. Surprisingly, we have talked about it and she is open to the suggestion. :)

Another fantasy of mine is to have FFM with her and her sis (who is also married). Again, I have mentioned this but she is not keen :(

strategy51
06-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Hi buddies here, I do share e same fantasy of my wife being touch or screw by other men. I do know there is this new unisex spa located at grandlink mall, they do hv male massuer and cpls room, will be arranging to bring my wife there soon. Sometime back have actually manage to bring my wife to try out the lomi lomi massage by one ang mo who appear in one of the newspaper ads, have actually email him abt my thoughts and kinda pre plan everything, ask for a separate room in order to let him feel at ease as well as my wife too. As he is too pro so he didn't dare to go too much without permission which I'm quite delighted , so as to said my wife is in safe hand. Right aft the massage, I quickly went in to check out my wife, check on her pussy and she is extremely wet from the massage which is an oil massage with finger and hand rubbing. Fuck my wife in e room and ask her to think that is the massuer who is fucking her now, she is extremely wet n wild than usual. went home and email the ang mo for more details, he said he did try to rub the top of my wife clit and got her breathing heavier but no obvious body language , he dare not go further.

Window7
06-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Wtf. I'm also one if e hubby that somehow wish that wifey will be touched by other man.
It will be good to see her getting bang from doggie while blowing me.

bochapsing
06-07-2011, 09:32 PM
bro strategy51, waiting here for FR of ur trip down to the unisex spa... :D:D:D

can pm me the name of tt spa? thx~

strategy51
06-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Hi sorry I hv forgotten the name of the spa but it's pretty new and there is only one unisex spa in grandlink so won't hv mistake. As I will be away for sometime so won't be going down to try any soon. Hope this help those bros which is in the same stage as mi.....exploring our wife further....cheers

QUOTE=bochapsing;6104526]bro strategy51, waiting here for FR of ur trip down to the unisex spa... :D:D:D

can pm me the name of tt spa? thx~[/QUOTE]

hotman8180
07-07-2011, 08:31 AM
This is a interesting site http://www.wifelovers.com/discus/index.html

strategy51
08-07-2011, 12:40 AM
That's a gd site to read, juz finished reading bro songsong thread, damn exciting. Our idol....

This is a interesting site http://www.wifelovers.com/discus/index.html

aston68
09-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Hi sorry I hv forgotten the name of the spa but it's pretty new and there is only one unisex spa in grandlink so won't hv mistake. As I will be away for sometime so won't be going down to try any soon. Hope this help those bros which is in the same stage as mi.....exploring our wife further....cheers

QUOTE=bochapsing;6104526]bro strategy51, waiting here for FR of ur trip down to the unisex spa... :D:D:D

can pm me the name of tt spa? thx~[/QUOTE]

Bro Strategy, can share the name of the spa you mentioned ? Anyone you can recommend who is gentle, professional yet charming for wifey ?

Thanks in advance.

strategy51
09-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Hi bro Aston, personally have not try the spa yet, now overseas. Read an ads and did call them to confirm if they got male massuer for ladies customers. There is only one unisex spa there, the rest all for men. So easy to find too, forgotten the name though.

Bro Strategy, can share the name of the spa you mentioned ? Anyone you can recommend who is gentle, professional yet charming for wifey ?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

smallkid72
10-07-2011, 07:22 PM
well. i always fantasize my wife do some noti exhibitionism.. and lately she given me the green light to go ahead after so much encouragement, she wore a skimpy bra and a tight top and we went partying.. it was so fucking turn on hot when i saw her in the party suite.. and that nite i noticed some guys realised that my wife is not wearing a bra like that and i am proud of her. btw she told me she love the attention from other men

min`01
10-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks guys :D a real insight to men fantasies, bf seldom tells me much about what he fantasizes !

strategy51
10-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Hi min, so wat about urself, wat u fantasies?

Thanks guys :D a real insight to men fantasies, bf seldom tells me much about what he fantasizes !

whiteiphone4321
10-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Have some hotwife fantasies too. Most of the porn i watch are about wives straying....

strategy51
14-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi bros here who for the same fantasies as mi, getting wife massage by a male massuer, last week contacted a male massuer and arrange him to massage my wife in a local hotel room. We actually discuss my intention and he know what exactly I wan. A very pro masseur with reasonable price, juz 70 for an hr. Bros who need more detail can pm me. I have actually share his contact with two bros here. Hope this help to like-minded bros like me.

smallman80
14-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Recently encourage my wife goes out with shorter mini and low cut....usually after dinner when the sky is dark, we will go park or some low light place walk walk, encourage her to took off panty....just been MBS park yesterday with her flare skirt underneathless....what i fantasy is having my fren to peep at her without her notice...a bit proud with her letting my fren see.....heee

JrBoy
15-07-2011, 12:28 AM
Hi bros here who for the same fantasies as mi, getting wife massage by a male massuer, last week contacted a male massuer and arrange him to massage my wife in a local hotel room. We actually discuss my intention and he know what exactly I wan. A very pro masseur with reasonable price, juz 70 for an hr. Bros who need more detail can pm me. I have actually share his contact with two bros here. Hope this help to like-minded bros like me.

Love your fantasy, very similar to mine. Just up ur rep :D

Drooler
15-07-2011, 12:58 AM
i got a few to share also some are already fulfilled
1) wife being massaged by hunky and handsome but not chunky male masseur with no guarantees of any action.
Status: still cannot find. wifey already ok-ed the action as long as it excites me.

2)MMF with masked stranger/friend
Status: nearly happened during an overseas trip after some liquor, we shared a room with a fren. she was strutting around naked after i told her to make it noisy and if he wakes up we'll have a 3some. She even exclaimed "if only theres one more dick to for me to suck intentionally extending the invitation but the fren slept like a log. and we carried on having sex anyways. Wet like hell

3)Go out pantyless in short skirt
Status: recently fulfilled, some shots taken, might share them in the other forums

4) Go out with the wireless vibrator tht i bought(this one see too much porn case)

5) Take nude/semi nude photos in public at night
Status: completed both nude and semi nude. north east area really alot of good spots for such things :P

6) Outdoor love making
Status: Completed at a place away from any physical obstructions, nothing to hide behind just out on an open field in the night very thrilling indeed.

7) MFF with fellow samstress

8) Sex in view of strangers
Status: half complete, did in car with another car peeping but jst one person so....not completed yet :P

cawca
15-07-2011, 02:45 AM
My wife's pretty hot and horny so we've done a few of those things.

Had plenty of outdoor sex early on in our relationship. Especially at beaches at night.

I've taken quite a bit of erotic photos of her and because of her good looks, she's done a few shoots with pro and semi-pro photographers. Having her do an erotic shoot with a male model while I watch is a fantasy of mine:)

She's gone braless quite a number of times and pantyless only a few times. I think it'd be nice for her to be braless and pantyless in a mini dress at a crowded disco while guys around her grope her and finger her pussy:D

Every now and then, she'd do an erotic dance for me at home. Would be nice to see her dance like that for a group of men baring all for them and..... :eek:

lustarhymes
15-07-2011, 10:58 AM
This...
http://www.thisav.com/video/8135/%88%91%9A%84%90%8A%88%90ae%86%94%91%26frac12%3B%98 %26frac34%3B%9E%26frac12%3B%9E%8B%95%80%9D%81%9A%8 4%95%99%93%26frac12%3B%9E-1.html

and this...
http://www.thisav.com/video/8136/%88%91%9A%84%90%8A%88%90ae%86%94%91%26frac12%3B%98 %26frac34%3B%9E%26frac12%3B%9E%8B%95%80%9D%81%9A%8 4%95%99%93%26frac12%3B%9E-2.html
:D

yuhong
15-07-2011, 12:44 PM
gets touched by everyone.

masters
15-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Here's mine. Some fulfilled.

1) Wife being massaged by a male masseur while I watched.
Status: Fulfilled. Yoni massage. She was stripped of her panties during the massage and finger fucked till she cums

2) Go out pantyless in short skirt
Status: Fulfilled. Went to Bali on a tour while going without panty. Some of the lucky locals got a shock look on their faces when the open the tour van door and she steps out. She even open her legs wide while sitting at the back seat of the van in direct view of the driver rear view mirror. I'm sure the driver manage to peek when he drives and when he stops to fill gas. I pretended to fall asleep with my cap on during the trip

3) Threesome
Status: Fulfilled. A SBF member got the chance to taste all of her.

4) Gangbang

5) Swinging

lustarhymes
15-07-2011, 02:34 PM
This...
http://www.thisav.com/video/8135/%88%91%9A%84%90%8A%88%90ae%86%94%91%26frac12%3B%98 %26frac34%3B%9E%26frac12%3B%9E%8B%95%80%9D%81%9A%8 4%95%99%93%26frac12%3B%9E-1.html

and this...
http://www.thisav.com/video/8136/%88%91%9A%84%90%8A%88%90ae%86%94%91%26frac12%3B%98 %26frac34%3B%9E%26frac12%3B%9E%8B%95%80%9D%81%9A%8 4%95%99%93%26frac12%3B%9E-2.html
:D

aaaand this...
http://www.thisav.com/video/8137/%88%91%9A%84%90%8A%88%90ae%86%94%91%26frac12%3B%98 %26frac34%3B%9E%26frac12%3B%9E%8B%95%80%9D%81%9A%8 4%95%99%93%26frac12%3B%9E-3.html

sonicsnap
15-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Where to get male masseur that does yoni massage? Bros pls pm me. Thanks.

Drooler
16-07-2011, 01:57 AM
pm me too. only if the guy is handsome and fits the bill in terms of bod. ^^

LiuKang
16-07-2011, 09:57 PM
camping here for more......

vkoolboi
17-07-2011, 12:21 AM
1) wife being massaged by hunky and handsome but not chunky male masseur with no guarantees of any action.
Status: still cannot find. wifey already ok-ed the action as long as it excites me.

Status: nearly happened during an overseas trip after some liquor, we shared a room with a fren. she was strutting around naked after i told her to make it noisy and if he wakes up we'll have a 3some. She even exclaimed "if only theres one more dick to for me to suck intentionally extending the invitation but the fren slept like a log. and we carried on having sex anyways. Wet like hell

Status: recently fulfilled, some shots taken, might share them in the other forums

4) Go out with the wireless vibrator tht i bought(this one see too much porn case)

Status: completed both nude and semi nude. north east area really alot of good spots for such things :P

6) Outdoor love making
Status: Completed at a place away from any physical obstructions, nothing to hide behind just out on an open field in the night very thrilling indeed.

Status: half complete, did in car with another car peeping but jst one person so....not completed yet :P

POWER...:D. Very creative and bold.

bochapsing
17-07-2011, 12:38 AM
1) wife being massaged by hunky and handsome but not chunky male
6) Outdoor love making

share ur fantasy 1-8....!!!!!!
but fulfilled NONE... sighed....

Drooler
17-07-2011, 12:52 AM
thats why we call each other bros here lol cos all likeminded ka

linclon
17-07-2011, 02:32 PM
wish my wife is a teacher :D

whiteiphone4321
18-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Hope you succeed in your missions!

6) Outdoor love making

Window7
18-07-2011, 09:10 PM
wish my wife is a teacher :D

Wifey is a real estate agent. Sometime I saw her client looking at her with lustful eyes.

Beam
18-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Will like to bonk my wife and sil together , priceless

Klklhbk
19-07-2011, 12:32 AM
i wan to eat my wife's pussy while my sil sucks my cock

Drooler
19-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Hope you succeed in your missions!

Thanks bro, will like to see what other ideas other bros here have. can take a leaf off their books. ^^

i got no fantasy of doing my SIL cos............shes not the chio kind :)

thrillseeker1
05-08-2011, 10:15 PM
bros, those above average GF can invite me.. i can give massage for free while u watch and enjoy, above avrage guy here. email me at [email protected] with ur mobile, strictly confodential fun

Monster80
07-08-2011, 04:48 PM
hi all bros, just saw this massage. i thought i am the 1 and only who have this type of thinking. recently i keep imagine my wife get fuck by 2 or 3 guys, and i did bought a dildo which same as human cock (same skin colour) and ask her to suck it and i took some photo. :D actually now i m thinking to cheat her with cover her eyes when we having sex, and then ask my friend to takeover me. but i m not dare to do it...:confused:

AnotherJackAss
07-08-2011, 11:17 PM
It will be to see her getting molested in the train and yet too embarrassed to let people know. Just like those jap chikan porn.