PDA

View Full Version : Nutritional food for men's health

hayashi72
24-02-2009, 08:43 PM
I heard from someone who told me that having kopis and eggs can help to recharge the men's health after sex. is it true?

sammyboyfor
25-02-2009, 04:03 AM
I heard from someone who told me that having kopis and eggs can help to recharge the men's health after sex. is it true?

No.:rolleyes:

speed1016
25-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Impossible. Dont believe and anyhow eat.
you only get stomachache :)

Oralcraz
25-02-2009, 02:19 PM

Kopi and eggs.....never heard b4. I take Guinness with egg or Milo with egg (mixed together).

man_thinker
26-02-2009, 02:04 PM
heard a version abt "Tibetan" Goji berries and its juices.

nnb, i bought 2 packet from amazon for >60 USD inclusing shipping, sekali discovered that it is the same as the 苟杞 that is available cheaply from most TCM shops. Website overrate its prowess and of course price...

But Goji is tycpically good for everyone la. for me it worked... more energetic...

My Method: take 1 big spoonful and soak in boiling water, add some sugar or salt as you wish. and gulp down everything including the berries. I add some korean red ginseng powder + honey sometimes.

mormor
26-02-2009, 05:34 PM
I recent just try a mongol product, distribute in msia, call egro. Usually i had short sexxion n erection, but this product helps me get back in health after several pills. really powerful, not only enhancement but kind of a man's heath product, now feel less tired and can go on for sexxions like 2 times a day(but not everyday la), real hard on n stiff penis after erection. but kinda expensive, i bouight from a msia fren at 130 sin dollars per 10 pills box. :D, now with this supplement, can go china cheong, and scores every day, per pill can use 2,3 days and never say die. hehe

leo_ng77
08-03-2009, 10:30 AM
pls share...if no problem in the pills...would be interesting to see them on our shelves

FromBoy2Man
08-03-2009, 12:30 PM
How about those street selling female sex arousal or male sex arousal powder/water? Will it helps or are they only sugar water?

ilovelife.now
10-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Good sleep & rest, healthy habits will help you.
Something I use are fried cashewnuts/pisttachios - those are real nice!

monstermadness
10-03-2009, 01:38 AM
bro man thinker, wah lau your formula got give you stomach ache? like that drink sure heaty leh

Peter
10-03-2009, 09:16 AM
heard about milo + egg as a 'hot' drink might do the trick for some people.:)

man_thinker
10-03-2009, 10:00 AM
bro man thinker, wah lau your formula got give you stomach ache? like that drink sure heaty leh

Won't stomachache one.... Goji is good for every one. Most chinese herbal soups will add a small amount of goji...

another method that i use to keep myself in good form is cod liver oil. forget abt those pill forms. the liquid type by scotts is the best.

Soul_Reaper
10-03-2009, 11:38 AM
another method that i use to keep myself in good form is cod liver oil. forget abt those pill forms. the liquid type by scotts is the best.

But dun overdose coz take too much will result in gout :D