PDA

View Full Version : MILF from Harbin

Zap3522
22-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Not sure whether is there any tread abt tis MILF. her name is lanxin from harbin in her late thirties on the plumb side. Friendly and chatty. She's available in lavander and kovan. Sori i not gd at writting FR but promise to help promote her on tis site as she haf a daughter to support and business not gd... ( juz doin a favour) Tried her service today.

massage and bj $60 for 2 hr. fj + $10... exclude room and cd.
any bro interested can pm mi for her no. After u tried her service gd or bad pls write a FR.... cheers
I might not be able to log in everyday... but will try to reply to all asap...

Sexmachines
22-02-2009, 10:02 PM
bro, am i seeing wrong....2hour massage plus fj at 70 buck....that is dirt cheap, i had sent u a pm.

ICHEONG
22-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Please give me her contact no . Thanks

ahkong
23-02-2009, 08:35 AM
bro Zap3522 what is her boobs size?

Kim Kim
23-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Bro, please give me her contacts; Thanks!

striker42
23-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Saw her advertisement on Adpost recently, so bros who are looking for her contact can also for it there, yes she is asking for 60 for massage [;us bj and ass another 10 if she does not mind having fj with u

Citra Sari
23-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Bro, massages, bf & fj $70. Damn worth it.

Can PM mi her contact?

Zap3522
23-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Saw her advertisement on Adpost recently, so bros who are looking for her contact can also for it there, yes she is asking for 60 for massage [;us bj and ass another 10 if she does not mind having fj with u

i got her contact from a fren... decide to gif it a try since its cheap.. :D
i've reply to all bros who've pm mi.. for the rest. U may try to look for it on adpost since bro stricker42 saw her post on adpost... as i'm juz trying to help oni. not asking or earning anything... juz wanna to share and help. save mi trouble too as i don log in everyday :D

bros who haf tried her service may post a fr for bros to haf more info of her. psps i noe my fr sucks :p forgif mi... tks :D

RedLion
23-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Bro, can share contact ??? thanks.

ICHEONG
23-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Please to share her contact no . thanks

garyy9619
24-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Bros PLs pm me her number
thankz

striker42
16-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Tried her this mroning and sad to say was a really waste of time and money . Why?
First called her at 10.20am to book for an appt at 11am. Reached L81 at 10.50am and called her to tell her the room number. Came only at 11.25am
Told me rain so was delayed.......

Secondly, she stripped and went to washed up and next just asked me to alid down and the supposely 1 odd hr massage lasted jsut 20 mins.

Thirdly, turrned around and she started to play round with my manhood and supposed to be JG... I tried JG before so hers was not JG , just pressed here and there around my manhood.

BJ was half-hearted, instead I was the one servcing her and it was only towards the end that I insisted that she blow for me till I come that was the saving grace... the session ended at 11am

So the 2 hr was just a gimmick and for me I did not really read the thread starter pointer and the damages as I saw her advertisement of Adpost as 2 soild hr of massage plus BJ at 50 and if she likes and connects with u add 10 for FJ.

So in normal circumstances I normally give in to request for tips but for her I refused as I felt she did nto deserve any tips.... so voerall a bad experience and looks and body wise is a 3/10 for me...

Sorry if I am a bis harsh but I felt it is my responsibilitty to warn bros of bad services so we do not waste our hard-earned money......

No wonder she had not been receving any calls for mroe than 3 days... and so I was the sucker to break the egg haha

Dragon40
16-03-2009, 04:42 PM
I tried this MILF couple of weeks ago. As the other brother mentioned, yes it is $70 for massage and FJ for 2 hrs.

Came on time, stripped naked for bath and she washes u throughly especially brother area.

Then she gives a blowjob, not that good actually, think most Chinese women doesnt give good bj.

While she doing it, I fingered her till pussy totally wet and allows painting too.

One bad thing though, she didnt bring CD and I didnt bring CD and it is a real joke what she suggested.

Use the shower cap as CD, as I was extremely horny, I did it, not a comfortable feeling.

After finished into the shower cap, she proceeded to give me a massage back and front, no big deal , normal skills.

Phone keeps going off during session with other brothers calling her.

Think will not RTF for her.

Shakyywayy
16-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Tried her this mroning and sad to say was a really waste of time and money . Why?

Secondly, she stripped and went to washed up and next just asked me to alid down and the supposely 1 odd hr massage lasted jsut 20 mins.

Thirdly, turrned around and she started to play round with my manhood and supposed to be JG... I tried JG before so hers was not JG , just pressed here and there around my manhood.

So the 2 hr was just a gimmick and for me I did not really read the thread starter pointer and the damages as I saw her advertisement of Adpost as 2 soild hr of massage plus BJ at 50 and if she likes and connects with u add 10 for FJ.

.so voerall a bad experience and looks and body wise is a 3/10 for me...

Sorry if I am a bis harsh but I felt it is my responsibilitty to warn bros of bad services so we do not waste our hard-earned money......

No wonder she had not been receving any calls for mroe than 3 days... and so I was the sucker to break the egg haha

Thks for your FR. Almost wanted to try her out as it is reasonably cheap BUT had reservation when she thrown in everything. More like just another cheap cmi bonk than masseuse type. I kena this type before, so i am very careful nowadays. Thks for your warning. Cheers