PDA

View Full Version : Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

peanut123
22-02-2009, 02:51 PM
I noticed that there is a big boob FRs thread for Cat 150, but none for Cat 50. I think for many bros on a budget, cat 50 is the way to go since they are the most affordable and most bang ( haha, get it ?) for buck.

So I'm starting this thread for bros who like the cute Cat 50 girls with big boobs (C-cups or bigger). Hope all boob lovers will benefit, and also will contribute.

I'll start with L18H38G04 :

Name : OrNee. Only 1 month in Sg.
Looks : 6/10. Ave looks (ie, not pretty, but not ugly)
Body : 7.5/10. Very petite and shapely. But very short. She's around 1.5m, very very small, but with big boobs!
Boobs : 8.5/10 C-cup. Firm and perky, light brown nipples. Not saggy at all. Considering her small body size, her boobs are amazing.
Service : 7.5/10. Friendly. No rush.
Shower : SOP. No BJ or rubba rubba in shower.
BJ : 7.5/10. Good, but very short. Felt good, no scraping of teeth on dick.
FJ : 7/10. Good. Rode me energetically with cowgirl, then missionary. Just changed to doggie, and the buzzer went off. Damn!
HJ : 7.5/10. Good. Ran out of time during FJ, so she had to HJ me. HJ skill quite good. Made me cum within 2 minutes.
Language : Speaks Mandarin.
Room : Has mirrors at the side of the bed and on the ceiling. The ceiling mirror is really great. You can see her small but shapely body clearly on top of you, and its really erotic.

RTF : Yes

Hope this is useful.

And I wonder if this can be made a sticky ? Will be useful to boob loving bros, and hope bros will contribute too.

peanut123
22-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Here's my second big boob FR.

Girl number : WH10G83

Name : Wan. Been in Sg for 4 mths.
Looks : 6.5/10. Ave.
Body : 7/10. Quite good, but not the slim petite type.
Boobs : 7.5/10. C-cups, but a bit droopy, with dark nipples. Still, very nice and bouncy. Every movement made them jiggle. Great to suck, yum !
Service : 7.5/10. Very good.
Shower : Gave me a short BBBJ in shower. Next time I'll ask her not to do that. I prefer covered BJ. She rubbed her big soapy tits all over my dick. Steam !
BJ : 8/10. Very good. I asked for a BJ only, and she blew me for a good 10 minutes.
FJ : NA. Din try.
HJ : 7/10. After the long BJ, I pulled her to me so that I can suck her big swinging boobs. So she HJ me in that position till I came.
Language : Speaks English.

RTF : Yes.

After the session, she gave me a quick 3 minute massage. Very relaxing.

peanut123
22-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Here's my 3rd big boob FR.

Girl Number : L18H16G08
Name : Bim. Been in Sg for 6 mths.
Looks : 7.5/10. Quite cute and sweet.
Body : 8/10. Good tight body.
Boobs : 8.5/10. Big C-cups+, with small dark nipples. Very firm and perky for their size. Fantastic when she puts them in your face and when she's riding you.
Service : Very good. She was very friendly and playful. Tickled me when I was removing my T-shirt, and giggles alot.
Shower : Good. Wanted to BBBJ me in shower but I declined. Rubbed her big soapy boobs and her tight little butt all over my dick.
BJ : 7/10. Good, but short.
FJ : 8/10. I didn't intend to F her initially, but seeing her big tits on her tight bod, I just had to bang her. She rode me very energetically on top. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs when she's on top is very steam! Change to missionary and bang her till I came. She moaned softly throughout, very erotic. None of that fake loud moans.
HJ : NA.
RTF : Yes!

peanut123
22-02-2009, 10:46 PM
One more big boob FR.

Was going to WH10 again, but stopped by 44B for a look. OKT offered me 30 mins instead of the usual 25. Saw a big boobed girl, and took her.

Girl Number : L18H44BG09
Name : ZhuMeiLi, or something like that. Her Mandarin accent was very strong. Been in Sg for 3 mths.
Looks : 6.5/10. A bit heavy on the makeup and mascara.
Age : 23 yo. but looks much more mature, due to heavy makeup.
Body : 6.5/10. Slightly meaty body.
Boobs : 6.5/10. Big D-cups, but fake. Big dark nipples. Very firm due to enhancement. Remains big and round even when she's lying down. Not really my cup of tea. But boobs feel a lot more natural when she's in doggie position.
Service : 6/10. Average. Nothing to shout about. Catbath was very short ( maybe 1 minute).
Shower : SOP. Made sure my dick was super clean, but tat was it. No extras.
BJ : 5/10. Poor and short. She basically spent 2 minutes beating my dick against her lips as if it was a lollipop (serious! I was like "huh?"), then suck hard for a couple more minutes. No technique, and definitely not shiok.
FJ : 6/10. She just laid there. Then I asked to changed to doggy. Her boobs felt alot softer when they are hanging down in doggy position.
Language : Speaks Mandarin
RTF : No

Others : Still had 10 mins left, so she gave me a back and neck creaking massage after the session. This was the only extra mile she went, so I guess it made up abit for the lacklustre attitude during the session. Her room looked a bit messy and run-down though. Not sure if its just her room or are all rooms in this house in this condition.

peanut123
24-02-2009, 08:58 PM
I cannot believe no other bros have big boob FRs to contribute ? Aren't big boobed women the greatest gift nature has bestowed on Man, besides tight pussies ? So what better than big-boobed women who are available so cheaply ?

Anyway, here's one more big boob FR.

Saw some good FRs on Mong, the big boobed girl from WH10. So went to check her out a few days ago.

Girl Number : WH10G77
Name : Mong.
Looks : 6.5/10. Above average, but not cute nor pretty. Just OK.
Body : 6.5/10. Good body, but too many tattoos. Tattoo on her arm, on her upper back, and on her tummy, so might be a turn off for bros who like their girls "natural". Rather dark skin, so bros who love fair women take note.
Boobs : 6.5/10. Big fake C+cups, which was a disappoinment, because the other FRs did not indicate this (or maybe I missed that). I like them natural. Big dark areolas, with short nipples.
position.
Service : 7/10. Very friendly and softspoken.
Shower : SOP. No extras.
BJ : 7.5/10. Good, did not feel any teeth against my dick. Gave quite a long BJ, till I began to wonder if we're going to proceed to next stage.
FJ : 7/10. Rode me energetically. Nice soft moans, but the fake tits spoiled it for me. Very dry pussy, so needed a generous application of lube.

Others : Overall very friendly, but the tattoos and fake boobs spoiled her otherwise natural body. After session, she laid down beside and chat for a couple of minutes instead of rushing off to the washroom. Very nice girl.

longwinter
25-02-2009, 06:30 AM
heez, l tried the L18H16G8 before. l too couldnt believe myself when she told me she is 29 yrs old. Her looks and her age really deceiving. :D

chiongkong
25-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Patronised 181608 quite a few times too... big boobs but relatively slender waist... plus she let me CIM a couple of times... friendly service too.

municum
04-03-2009, 03:02 AM
New in Spore. Saw all the posts here and went for a walk in Geylang with some pals.

Went over to L18H18 and saw no.99, huge boobs (looks chinese) and lovely looks but did not try as my pals decided to go look at walk-abouts at L16 instead. Seems that they charge S$80 at that house. Any comment by bros?

Had a look at L18H16 but no. 8 not seen

rapebill
05-03-2009, 02:00 PM
anyone tried L16H43G05? Her @@ looks very promising.

peanut123
05-03-2009, 08:17 PM
anyone tried L16H43G05? Her @@ looks very promising.

Why not you try her and post an FR ? This thread is about sharing big boob FRs, after all.

longwinter
05-03-2009, 08:40 PM
New in Spore. Saw all the posts here and went for a walk in Geylang with some pals.

Went over to L18H18 and saw no.99, huge boobs (looks chinese) and lovely looks but did not try as my pals decided to go look at walk-abouts at L16 instead. Seems that they charge S$80 at that house. Any comment by bros?

Had a look at L18H16 but no. 8 not seen

think she busy bah. l had a feeling that the G8 is also one of the outstanding and angpai of that house. But that house, think got one gal, shld be the no1 angpai in that house. She looks like those kind of bollywood actress, G10, if l am not wrong. My friend is a regular of her, and he told me she is good. And l could see that she had alot of work to do daily, in and out, in and out. :cool:

happiz
06-03-2009, 12:27 PM
any bros can confirm the charge of L18H16G8? TS said cat50, but bro municum quoted $80.

seems a good house with pretty gals, g8 and g10 (bro longwinter, any FR?).

alexing
06-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Been trying below is a recommendation for you guys

L8H66C

Name: Bing Bing (Ice)
ID # 27
Look: 7/10 not so pretty but it's consider ok for a thai girl
Body: 7/10 she's about 1.55 tall but who the heck care when lying down
BOOB: 8.5/10 nice when you squeeze and you can feel the fresh lie between your finger.
BJ: it's just so so in this category, like she's just doing her duty
HJ: no time to try
FJ: This is good, she is so enjoying herself either she drive or you drive her. she's is darn wet in her lil' hole that warm your bro until you don't feel like stopping inject all your bro into it.

municum
06-03-2009, 06:49 PM
any bros can confirm the charge of L18H16G8? TS said cat50, but bro municum quoted $80.

I think becos i was with foreigners, the OKT wanted to take a swipe at me........:mad:

longwinter
06-03-2009, 07:03 PM

the charge is $50. all thai houses de girls are cat50 de mah, standard one.

l tried only G8, cos she was my type. never try G10 before.

my fr on G8 is here, u might want to go read it bro

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/81168-geylangs-50-thai-reports-33.html#post3437438

venomancer
06-03-2009, 09:53 PM

Today went to GLand for some thai delicacies.. Saw this thread and went for L18H16G8..

Ratings:
Look: 6.5
Body: 9.5 (super hourglass!!!!! Super perky A*S!!)
Boobs At least a Cup DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
Service: 8 (should try her Balls sucking.. BBBJ is fantastic! Damn song!!)
GFE: 8
DMG: 50$S :D

Overall: This is a good F! If u missed it u r so going to be so SORRY!!!!!!!

peanut123
07-03-2009, 12:24 AM

L8H66C

ID # 27

BOOB: 8.5/10 nice when you squeeze and you can feel the fresh lie between your finger.

What's her cup size ? Firm or droopy ? Big/small nips, dark or light nips ? To boob lovers, these are important traits !

peanut123
07-03-2009, 12:38 AM

Yep, thai chicks are $50. and all FRs in this thread should be cat50 too, which is the entire purpose of this thread.

user
07-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Today went to GLand for some thai delicacies.. Saw this thread and went for L18H16G8..

Service: 8 (should try her Balls sucking.. BBBJ is fantastic! Damn song!!)

Yup, her BBBJ is truely damn shiok

longwinter
07-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Yep, thai chicks are $50. and all FRs in this thread should be cat50 too, which is the entire purpose of this thread.

ya, so if anyone here are asked for more than $50 from the okts, u jolly well know n understand that they just want to chop u. :D

snakehead
07-03-2009, 12:25 PM
ya, so if anyone here are asked for more than $50 from the okts, u jolly well know n understand that they just want to chop u. :D

But if u r angmo or jap got extra surcharge hor :D

longwinter
07-03-2009, 12:49 PM
But if u r angmo or jap got extra surcharge hor :D

haha, then l think for them, quite unavoidable de bah. Those OKTs sure perceive them as very rich guys and the temptation to makan them is there. l mean how many times do u see these foreigners ard, can chop jiu chop them lo, never tink much le. :eek:

but if singapore people are charge any amount above 50, sure is kana chopped liaos lo. :o

municum
07-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Yes totally agree with the chopping. Happy that we went hunting on road side instead. My pals had a good time with PRCs from there instead. :)

peanut123
07-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Dear Fellow Boob-Loving Bros,

I would like to request that we keep the banter and comments to a minimum. This thread is for sharing Big boob FRs. I see that non-FR comments now already outnumber actual FRs. If this continues, this thread will be so full of non-FRs that it will not be able to fulfill its purpose.

I suggest that, besides FRs, the only posts should be to add more details to FRs or to correct inaccurate FRs. I think it's fine to comment on the WL's looks and service too. Otherwise, please refrain from posting non-related messages.

Thanks, here's to more big boobs.

havana
07-03-2009, 11:18 PM
haha, then l think for them, quite unavoidable de bah. Those OKTs sure perceive them as very rich guys and the temptation to makan them is there. l mean how many times do u see these foreigners ard, can chop jiu chop them lo, never tink much le. :eek:

but if singapore people are charge any amount above 50, sure is kana chopped liaos lo. :o

Is like dat one lah......:rolleyes:
We Sinkies go other countries kio kuek also got extra "tax":D

peanut123
09-03-2009, 10:53 PM
All right, one more for the road. A C-cupper with hard fake boobs.

I tried L18H38G88 a few days ago. Here's my FR.

Girl Number : L18H38G88
Name : Nemo.
Looks : 7.5/10. Quite pretty.
Body : 7.5/10. Good slender body, but with 2 tattoos on her back. Tanned skin, so bros who love fair women take note.
Boobs : 5/10. Big fake C-cups, very very hard. A major disappoinment, they felt like they had a tennis ball in there. Small light brown nipples. I would have prefered smaller natural boobs to big fake ones, especially boobs that felt so hard.
Service : 7/10. Friendly
BJ : 7.5/10. Good, did not feel any teeth against my dick. But quite short.
FJ : 7/10. Accomodating, and I was pretty horny after no action for several days.

dunicorn
13-03-2009, 02:41 PM
ok seldom go to CAT50 but my fren had urge to go and he is sick of all the PRC chopchop no service attitude so we went for a CAT50

Went to L18H30

MY FR
Girl Number : G11
Name : dun recall
Looks : 6.5/10. Gal next door look, demure and sweet
Body : 7.5/10. Slender n not too skinny
Boobs : 7/10. C-cups, Small light brown nipples.
Service : 7/10. Friendly and nice submissive attitude
BJ : 7.5/10. Good, no teeth attacks and long enuff to get HARD
FJ : 7/10. Accomodating and nice morning, not over acting
Language : English PTE LTD.. but can converse a bit.
RTF : c how

Fren's FR
Girl Number : G99
Name : dunno
Looks : 8/10. sultry look (i wanted this gal but i guess fren beat me to it)
Body : 8/10. Slender n shapely @ rite places :D
Boobs : 7/10. C-cups, fake i think but damn nice to look
Service : 8/10. Friendly and playful
Shower : SOP.
BJ : 9/10. excellent, blow n suck till he almost came n had to STOP ! (according to my fren)
FJ : 9/10. needless to say my fren had his bang of a life
Language : dunno
RTF : yes and i will head down myself to try after hearing his words of ectasy.. knn

kumsiatiko
13-03-2009, 07:14 PM
ok seldom go to CAT50 but my fren had urge to go and he is sick of all the PRC chopchop no service attitude so we went for a CAT50

Went to L18H30

MY FR
Girl Number : G11

Bro dunicorn,this house closed already.

toilet$50
14-03-2009, 03:00 AM
Bro dunicorn,this house closed already.

bro kumsiatiko.not closed lah.okt change to PRC $100. fish tank:)same with L18 H26;)

lost1
14-03-2009, 07:22 AM
bro kumsiatiko.not closed lah.okt change to PRC $100. fish tank:)same with L18 H26;)

I heard its more profitable to do PRC cos OKT cut is higher

peanut123
17-03-2009, 11:12 AM
OK, went back to WH10 again, decided to RTF G83, Wan, who has big boobies but who gave me a BJ the last time but I did not bonk. So RTF. The rest of the FR is same, only add details for the FJ.

Name : Wan
FJ : Very accomodating, but felt a bit loose. Big boobies bounce in your face during cowgirl -> very steam. Missionary and grabbing those funbags while they are flopping up and down while banging her is damn fun. What can I say, I'm a sucker for big boobs.
RTF : Yep.

peanut123
21-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Here's another one

Girl number : L18H38G18
Name : Kim.
Looks : OK, 7.0/10
Body : 7/10. Quite good, but not the slim petite type. Fair skin. Has tattoo on tummy and on her back of shoulder.
Boobs : 7.0/10. C-cups, very firm. So firm that I'm not sure if they are real. But there is no tell-tale hard lump when squeezed, so maybe they are real. light brown nipples.
Service : 7.0/10. Quite good. Friendly, softspoken.
Shower : SOP, no extras.
BJ : 6.5/10. So-so.
FJ : 7.10. Guite good. Big firm boobs are great for grabbing during cowgirl. Nipples were soft, I like hard nipples.

RTF : Probably not. Not that she's bad. Just that she's not outstanding and there are so many others.

bigboobman007
25-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Great thread TS. I've tried Wan/WH10G83 several times and think she got damn nice huge hooters. The house to the left (if you're looking towards) of WH10, the one at the corner also has gals no. 12 and 8 who has bigger than average boobs. either B or C cup, not too sure. For sure smaller than wan's and service is tip top.

hotone
25-03-2009, 03:14 PM

I went tried her last nite. not a bad looker. svc wise ok. plus pt is her boobs.

did her doggie n see those boobs sway. damn shiok.

most likely will RTF her

peanut123
03-04-2009, 11:57 PM
RTF'd L18H16G8 (Bim) again. Great as expected.

Any one got other recommendations for friendly busty WLs ?

ReCaRo79
04-04-2009, 03:23 PM
RTF'd L18H16G8 (Bim) again. Great as expected.

Any one got other recommendations for friendly busty WLs ?

Bro, i saw G12 last week in L18H16. She looks quite chio with a decent figure.

Some bro said G48 is chio too with a decent figure. Did you see G12 & 48 from L18H16 ? Any comments about them ?

siewmai
05-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Felt horny today and went to GL for a walk. Approached L18H38 and spoke to the OKT in hokkien,he told me its $80 for 45mins. Asked him if the prices gone up, he said it's different in their house. Oh well, continued to walk a bit more, passed a couple of houses and another OKT called out to me, agreed upon $50 and went in. Can't remember the house number but it's the one next to H30.

Girl Number : G41
Name : Am
Looks : 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 8/10. nice looking peaches with light brown nipples
Service : 2/10. Too quiet and wants to rush.
Shower : SOP. No extras. Refused to let me touch her.
BJ : 5/10. Not bad but too brief
FJ : 6/10. Accomodating and nice morning, not over acting
HJ : 5/10
Language : Speaks English but too damn quiet
RTF : No way man!

Normally I will let the girl pick me instead, by looking at her body language, so that I can get better service. But things didn't turn out right today, she looked friendly initially but her service was below par. After shower, she immediately put a cap on me and went straight to the BJ, it was nice but she just blew for a very short while. Then to FJ by sitting on me and then asked me to take over. Kept asking me if I have cum yet, I got bored and released it. Whole session took less than 20 minutes. Sianzzzz.....Think I better stick to L16H66.

kumsiatiko
05-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Bro,L16H66 thais?

siewmai
07-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Bro,L16H66 thais?

Yeap, think the girls there are more service oriented.

Creatic
08-04-2009, 10:24 AM
I went tried her last nite. not a bad looker. svc wise ok. plus pt is her boobs.

did her doggie n see those boobs sway. damn shiok.

most likely will RTF her

I agree. Tried her before some time back. The way her boobs swing to and fro while you doggie her from the back made you feel like bonking her even faster. Highly recommended for boobs lover.

peanut123
12-04-2009, 12:32 AM
Felt horny today and went to GL for a walk. Approached L18H38 and spoke to the OKT in hokkien,he told me its $80 for 45mins. Asked him if the prices gone up, he said it's different in their house.

Trying to con you maybe ? I went there a couple of weeks ago and it was still 50, but he oso told a couple of Indians that if 25 mins too short, they can pay 100 for 60 mins. So seems like they have different timings.

BTW, I think I would pay 80-100 bucks for PRC, but not for Thai. I went to HK and the PRCs were charging S$80 for FJ, or $100 for FJ with Massage lasting more than 1 hour, and it is in HK business and shopping district. I don't think Geylang rental is higher than HK Causeway Bay or Tsim Sha Tsui!

siewmai
12-04-2009, 03:20 AM
Dunno man, I forgot to leave my glasses in the car (normally I do). Maybe I looked too nerdy and he thought that I was some noob. Rejected his offer anyway.

peanut123
12-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Tried a different house. H14 on L18. The OKT told me got new girl, so new in fact that she still has no number tag. Looks quite OK. Facial features does not look Thai. Small almond eyes and sharp nose. Cleavage looks pretty good, so decided to try her.

Girl number : L18H14Gxx ( new girl, no number yet )
Name : Wa
Looks : Not bad, 7.0/10
Body : 7/10. Quite good and slender. Very tanned smooth skin.
Boobs : 7.0/10. Firm. Seems a bit smaller than C cups, but still big enough. Small, dark brown nipples.
Service : 7.0/10. Quite good. Friendly and accomodating.
Shower : Rubbed her boobs all over my front and back. Heheh.
BJ : 6.5/10. Average, but she's new so cut her some slack.
FJ : 7/10. Accomodating, and her nice boobs are very nice to grab and suck.

RTF : Maybe. One of the better ones.

BronzeGod
13-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Any one know where I can find a girl that looks like this:

Beauty Gallery Image Views: Rui Kiriyama (http://gallery-image.blogspot.com/search/label/Rui%20Kiriyama)

Man. My cock will explode if I enter a girl like this.... grrrr

ILaiYou
15-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Actually hor, i find very hard to get thailand very natural C or above neh neh lei.. the big big one most time fake one..

peanut123
18-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Actually hor, i find very hard to get thailand very natural C or above neh neh lei.. the big big one most time fake one..

Looks like C cup is the max you can find :-) I've been hunting for bigger ones, but cannot find.

CeiResident
02-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Tua Liap Nee, Hai See Nan...:D

peanut123
02-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Went to L18H38 looking for G4, but turns out she has returned to Thailand ! WTF ? She's only been here for 5 months, but the OKT claimed shes been here for 1 year and so has returned. Hmmm... anyway, there were oni 2 girls in the tank, both were busty. So I picked G99.

Girl number : L18H38G99
Name : Ning
Looks : Ave 6.5/10
Body : 7.5/10. Quite good and slender. Smooth fair skin.
Boobs : 6.5/10. Big, and perky, but fake. Damn. Light brown eraser nipples. Nice nips.
Service : 7.0/10. Friendly and accomodating.
Catbath : SOP. The oni complaint I had was that she kept rubbing her boobs over my dick, but without any lube, it was actually quite uncomfortable. Mirror on the ceiling gave me a great view of her nice body on top of me.
BJ : 6/10. Started well enough with alot of licking on the shaft and balls, but the moment she put on a cd and started the actual BJ, it wasn't very good. Needs to improve her technique.
FJ : 7/10. Accomodating, and her boobs are nice to grab. The view of her riding me cowgirl is quite good esp seeing her taut young body and her big perky boobs. Too bad her boobs are fake, so were a bit hard.

RTF : No. I like natural boobs better.

gastro123
03-05-2009, 12:14 AM

L8H66C

ID # 27
FJ: This is good, she is so enjoying herself either she drive or you drive her. she's is darn wet in her lil' hole that warm your bro until you don't feel like stopping inject all your bro into it.

gastro123
03-05-2009, 12:19 AM

L8H66C

ID # 27

dunworri
03-05-2009, 03:54 AM

L8H66C

ID # 27
FJ: This is good, she is so enjoying herself either she drive or you drive her. she's is darn wet in her lil' hole that warm your bro until you don't feel like stopping inject all your bro into it.bro gastro123.thanks for info;)

peanut123
05-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Another one

Girl Number : L18H42G01
Name : Mina
Origin : Isaan, Thailand. Been in Sg only 1 month+.
Looks : Quite cute.
Body : Good, slim. Has small tattoo on tummy below navel. Has navel jewellery.
Boobs : Nice, firm, and good handful. Around C cup or slightly smaller. Small, light brown, almost pinkish nipples. Very nice.
Service : Good. very accommodating.
Shower : SOP. Nothing extra
Catbath : SOP.
BJ : So-so.
FJ : Above average. Accomodating. She has quite a cute face, so quite a turn on when doing her missionary style.

RTF : Probably.

sammyhony
14-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Went$to$WH10$today,$decided$to$try$G83 as highly recommended here.
Girl$number$:$WH10G83
Looks: 7/10 (not very pretty but pleasant girl-next-door look)
BJ: NA
Breasts:$C+ (large compared to her petite size)
Height: at most 155cm.
FJ: 8/10 (enjoying herself as well. Super wet)
Frenching: YES. From start to end, even after the session.
GFE: 110%
RTF: maybe, can consider. Not usually my style to visit the same girl twice.

slyer
19-05-2009, 05:16 PM
heez, l tried the L18H16G8 before. l too couldnt believe myself when she told me she is 29 yrs old. Her looks and her age really deceiving. :D

i shall go down to this house and take a look at this girl. the FR on her in this thread seems tempting for me to try :D

ILaiYou
22-05-2009, 01:08 AM
2 nights ago went to 18h40. can't remember the girl no 9 or 11. Anyway from
glass window see tot she got a mercedes headlights.. got into her room, dress come off become yamaha.. not small until A cup but then..haiz never tot i live until this age, call chicken so many time still got bluff.. haha..but small titties one side overall not too bad session..

Face : 7/10
Body : B cup abit bah
Catbath : Sop
BBBJ : bo
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : friendly lah , good moan
RTF : once bitten twice shy

sammyhony
27-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Felt horny last week and i went back to WH10G83 again (although i do not usually like to do RTF), due to her unforgettable GFE and BIG natural titties. afraid to try the rest cos like one bro recently mentioned, in the fish tank they seem to have Mercedes headlamp, but once inside the room, the size reduced drastically...

This time round, due to RTF, she actually gave me a loooong BBBJ and allow me to do plenty of fingering.... she initiated 69, but i did not paint her.

For bro who are into GFE, naturally big and handful boobies, this is a good try.

ReCaRo79
27-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Felt horny last week and i went back to WH10G83 again (although i do not usually like to do RTF), due to her unforgettable GFE and BIG natural titties. afraid to try the rest cos like one bro recently mentioned, in the fish tank they seem to have Mercedes headlamp, but once inside the room, the size reduced drastically...

Bro, you can try L18 H16 G8 too. Compare them and you will know which suits you more.

avfan
27-05-2009, 01:46 PM

Bro, you can try L18 H16 G8 too. Compare them and you will know which suits you more.

Bros, does she french??

peanut123
27-05-2009, 10:20 PM

Both WH10G83 (Wan) and L18H16G8 (Bim) are good. Both are busty, but Wan's boobs are the big floppy kind, while Bim's are big and firm. Bim also has a killer bod, so looking at her flat tummy and big boobs when she is cowgirling you is a magnificent sight.

Also, I noticed Wan's nips becomes hard easily with just a little rubba rubba, while Bim needs more effort to make her nips hard. Bim is cuter and more playful, Wan is more girl-next-door and more quiet. Both are great, and both will do BBBJ if you are into it.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
27-05-2009, 10:45 PM
i am a sucker for looks especially SYTs,would Bim fit the bill? :)

avfan
28-05-2009, 03:55 AM
Both WH10G83 (Wan) and L18H16G8 (Bim) are good. Both are busty, but Wan's boobs are the big floppy kind, while Bim's are big and firm. Bim also has a killer bod, so looking at her flat tummy and big boobs when she is cowgirling you is a magnificent sight.

Also, I noticed Wan's nips becomes hard easily with just a little rubba rubba, while Bim needs more effort to make her nips hard. Bim is cuter and more playful, Wan is more girl-next-door and more quiet. Both are great, and both will do BBBJ if you are into it.

Bro, can Bim french?? Noticed tat she allowed BBBJ/CIM but not sure if she allowed frenching too..

Hot&Spicy
28-05-2009, 01:38 PM

Boobs : 8.5/10. Big C-cups+, with small dark nipples. Very firm and perky for their size. Fantastic when she puts them in your face and when she's riding you.
Service : Very good. She was very friendly and playful. Tickled me when I was removing my T-shirt, and giggles alot.
Shower : Good. Wanted to BBBJ me in shower but I declined. Rubbed her big soapy boobs and her tight little butt all over my dick.
FJ : 8/10. I didn't intend to F her initially, but seeing her big tits on her tight bod, I just had to bang her. She rode me very energetically on top. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs when she's on top is very steam! Change to missionary and bang her till I came. She moaned softly throughout, very erotic. None of that fake loud moans.

is she still there?
Avfan say they allow cim??? is it true if true must go down see see liao

ReCaRo79
28-05-2009, 02:31 PM

Thanks for enlightening me. :D

peanut123
28-05-2009, 08:46 PM

The term SYT is quite subjective. Bim's quite cute, and looks young for her age, but she is almost 30 after all. She looks like early to mid-20's, so I don't think she can still qualify as SYT. Suggest u go down and take a look.

Recently I tried a girl L18H38G28 (name: Wa ), who is only 22. Very slim, tiny waist, long hair, not bad looking, with B Cups. Worth RTF even if she's not C-cups.

peanut123
28-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Bro, can Bim french?? Noticed tat she allowed BBBJ/CIM but not sure if she allowed frenching too..

I'm not into frenching, but if you are repeat customer, she'll allow. But i'm not sure if she does CIM.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
30-05-2009, 02:24 PM
The term SYT is quite subjective. Bim's quite cute, and looks young for her age, but she is almost 30 after all. She looks like early to mid-20's, so I don't think she can still qualify as SYT. Suggest u go down and take a look.

Recently I tried a girl L18H38G28 (name: Wa ), who is only 22. Very slim, tiny waist, long hair, not bad looking, with B Cups. Worth RTF even if she's not C-cups.

thks for the info bro,really appreciate it. :)

Cheers

horni
02-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Girl Number : WH43G06
Name : Dunno
Looks : 8/10.
Body : 8/10.
Boobs : 8.5/10. Big C-cups+ (could be bigger), with small dark nipples. Firm.
Service : 7.5/10 Friendly gal
BJ : 7/10. SOP
FJ : 8/10. Tried 2 positions as unloaded during cowboy (love the scene of
the boobies bouncing to and fro)
RTF : Maybe.

peanut123
03-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Another one

Bros, take note that this girl is now known as Kim. Got me confused for a while, but that din stop me from RTFing her :-) Her pinkish nips are very nice.

Bonk long and prosper.

bradpitt968
04-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Bros, take note that this girl is now known as Kim. Got me confused for a while, but that din stop me from RTFing her :-) Her pinkish nips are very nice.

Bonk long and prosper.

What's her cup size?

Looks?

Service?

sammyhony
04-06-2009, 08:14 PM
L18H42G01

Tried this girl this afternoon. First impression, looks very "Ka-wai"; her colored hair with straight fringe and uneven teeth. She has navel-piercing and a small tattoo on her upper back.

Name: Khim (she told me)
Figure: 7/10 Lean and reasonably good.
Boobs: B+ to C, very firm. Did not notice any hard lumps, thus should be real.
BJ: 6/10
Fingering: Allows. Gets wet easily.
Frenching: Yes.
FJ: 8/10. She is very accomodating to various positions.
Pussy: reasonably tight, not loose.
RTF: maybe not. prefer larger and floppy tits.

bradpitt968
09-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Any more FR on big boobs Cat50?

bradpitt968
12-06-2009, 10:19 PM
After reading here .... now I could contribute also.

Went in there .... saw G11 and G15 .... settled for G11. Anybody tried G15 before?

FR on L18H44B-G11

Height : ~1.52m
Boobs : Cup D REAL!! Nicely sharp
Service : 9/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 (something wrong with the posture but dunno what)
Skin : Smooth and quite fair
Abs : Quite good, not super flat and tone but not bad

Only downside is that she is abit short. For those boobs lover like me .... not to miss!!

Enjoy.

ReCaRo79
13-06-2009, 12:20 AM
FR on L18H44B-G11

Enjoy.

Wow D-Cup...really must go take a look tmr. :D

slyer
13-06-2009, 05:28 PM

i also go for slim syts with tight taut smooth body. big boobs is a bonus. :D

went to geylang jalan jalan and saw quite a few girls fit my description. :D

Xenio
13-06-2009, 05:29 PM
This is my first FR, which coincidentally, was my first in all respect so I have no idea how to write so I'll be brief.

Inspired by bradpitt968's FR on L18H44BG11, I went over since I have the cash to burn and tried the other one he mentioned: G15.

Name: Jane
No: L18H44BG15

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10, a bit on the short side from me perspective
Boobs: C
Service: 9/10, very accommodating even though..
BJ: 6/10, nothing much to shout about
FJ: ?/10, nice moans but like Service, shall explain later
Skin: Smooth..like butter
Language: English
RTF: *read way below*

Okay, explanation time!!

Most of you will be wondering why I gave a "?" for FJ. Well, to cut the chase short, I can't cum in that short period of time. Well, they say new bird cum early but it ain't the case for me. (So I don't know whether to be happy that I can last or..)

Her moans are nice to hear and she allows fingering and painting.

With regards to RTF, I'll say "Probably" but that'll have to wait till I upgrade my skills.

peanut123
13-06-2009, 11:25 PM
After reading here .... now I could contribute also.

Went in there .... saw G11 and G15 .... settled for G11. Anybody tried G15 before?

FR on L18H44B-G11

Only downside is that she is abit short. For those boobs lover like me .... not to miss!!

Enjoy.

Sounds great. Gotta check her out. But FJ is only 6/10 ? Can elaborate on her "wrong posture" ?

peanut123
14-06-2009, 01:32 PM
i also go for slim syts with tight taut smooth body. big boobs is a bonus. :D

went to geylang jalan jalan and saw quite a few girls fit my description. :D

care to elaborate which girls ? I'll be going down and I'll post FRs if there are any worthy ones.

sammyhony
14-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Tried this girl L18H16G08 on Friday.

Name: Bim.
Looks: 6/10.
Body: 8/10. Very lean body, no fat at all.
Boobs: 6/10. B+ or at most C- cup. Very firm and perky. Prefer floppy tits.
GFE: good. always giggling and smiling. french me a fair bit as well.
Shower: BBBJ me in shower with hot water in her mouth. ensure we both cleanse our mouth using Listerine. Used her big soapy boobs to rub all over my soapy body.
BBBJ/BJ: 6/10. Give BBBJ and then BJ.
FJ : 7/10. She works hard by riding me hard, and guiding my hands to grab her bobbies...
RTF : No. Prefers more floppy tits with bigger cup size. Prefers Wan's tits and girl-next-girl gfe....

slyer
14-06-2009, 06:59 PM
care to elaborate which girls ? I'll be going down and I'll post FRs if there are any worthy ones.

the last visit to gl i didn't take note of their number, i will be going down to gl this wk and will remember the syt girls house and their number and post it here to share with bros :D

peanut123
14-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Sounds great. Gotta check her out. But FJ is only 6/10 ? Can elaborate on her "wrong posture" ?

Tried this girl, L18H44G11. Good experience. FR below.

Girl : L18H44G11
Name : Som
Origin : Chiang Mai. Been in Sg 8 mths.
Looks : 6.5/10. Ave looking. Looks Chinese. Fair skin.
Body : 7/10. Good. Slender. Has tattoo on lower abdomen and a small one on back of her left shoulder. Would have been better if she didn't have those, but still good.
Boobs : 8.5/10. Mama mia, her natural D-cups are a boob-lover's wet dream. Big, bouncy, and yet not droopy.
Service : 7.5/10. Very good. Very accomodating, soft spoken girl.
BJ : 6/10. Needs to improve her skills.
FJ : 8/10. Accomodating. Cowgirl skills so-so, but with those giant boobs bouncing in front of your face, who cares ? She leans forward to put those bazookas in your face and you get to suck them while banging her. In missionary, she tries to rock her body to your rhythm, but that can get a bit distracting. Next time will ask her to remain still. Her boobies bounce around alot even when she's lying down getting banged. Damn shiok sia, hence I give her high points ( I'm a true boob-man lar).
Language : Speaks English

RTF : Yes! For those big boobs !

steven77191
17-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Hi guys i am kind of new in this forum but hook on to GL for a while .. so this is my find to share with you Bros (BTW this is my first FR so, please give some pointer thanks )

Girl : L18H33aG07
Name : Nv ask
Origin : Chiang Mai.
Looks : 8/10. look like ABC
Body : 8/10. tall, Slender. nice long hair.
Boobs : 8.5/10. about c
Service : 7.5/10. slight above avg
BJ : 6/10.
FJ : 7/10.

RTF : yes
If any one of you have alway wana ABC, she is the one! Her english is like a little slang like ang mog. Friendly got GF feeling

Next will be L18h33b
went there a few time and i can tell you most of the gl there have big boobs i have tried gl3 and 11 both not bad.

autoaim
17-06-2009, 08:05 PM
L18H42G01

is she worth for 2shots? :cool:

peanut123
17-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Hi guys i am kind of new in this forum but hook on to GL for a while .. so this is my find to share with you Bros (BTW this is my first FR so, please give some pointer thanks )

...deleted for brevity...
Next will be L18h33b

L18 has H33a and 33b ? Aren't L18 Cat50 houses 14,16,18... 44, all even house numbers only ?

paopao
20-06-2009, 06:56 AM
of course she's good with good gfe. she looks cute and nice boobs.

bradpitt968
22-06-2009, 03:00 PM
This is my first FR, which coincidentally, was my first in all respect so I have no idea how to write so I'll be brief.

Inspired by bradpitt968's FR on L18H44BG11, I went over since I have the cash to burn and tried the other one he mentioned: G15.

Name: Jane
No: L18H44BG15

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10, a bit on the short side from me perspective
Boobs: C
Service: 9/10, very accommodating even though..
BJ: 6/10, nothing much to shout about
FJ: ?/10, nice moans but like Service, shall explain later
Skin: Smooth..like butter
Language: English
RTF: *read way below*

Hi bro,

I saw G15 and G11 .... and went for G11 .... so now that you've tried G15 .... very good for all of us to review here. =)

Guess I shall head down and do some big boobs scouting around again.

bradpitt968
22-06-2009, 03:02 PM

I guess it's just wrong angle.

Need time to teach them to do it correctly. After getting the right angle .... they'll have to practise alot to get it right.

franker
22-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Went$to$WH10$today,$decided$to$try$G83 as highly recommended here.
Girl$number$:$WH10G83
Looks: 7/10 (not very pretty but pleasant girl-next-door look)
BJ: NA
Breasts:$C+ (large compared to her petite size)
Height: at most 155cm.
FJ: 8/10 (enjoying herself as well. Super wet)
Frenching: YES. From start to end, even after the session.
GFE: 110%
RTF: maybe, can consider. Not usually my style to visit the same girl twice.

Thank you for ur recommendation, bro sammyhorny.
I tried WH10G83 wan for past weekends, and it is really a great sexperience with the magnificent sight of her nicely shaped big juicy boobs. The only minus point is that she is a bit short for my liking. anyway, here is my rating

Looks: 6.5/10
BJ: 7/10 She is really a sucker ( although I didnt allow her to BBBJ..)
Boobs: C to C+ ( ya, her ivory floppy tits are my great dish)
Height: a little bit short .. e only minus point for her
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating, n can french a lot during FJ)
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: most probably if the wallet agrees

bradpitt968
23-06-2009, 10:07 PM

Name : Nv ask
Origin : Chiang Mai.
Looks : 8/10. look like ABC
Body : 8/10. tall, Slender. nice long hair.
Boobs : 8.5/10. about c
Service : 7.5/10. slight above avg
BJ : 6/10.

RTF : yes
If any one of you have alway wana ABC, she is the one! Her english is like a little slang like ang mog. Friendly got GF feeling

Next will be L18h33b
went there a few time and i can tell you most of the gl there have big boobs i have tried gl3 and 11 both not bad.

Can anybody confirm this L18H33B's location?

peanut123
23-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Can anybody confirm this L18H33B's location?

There isn't a H33 in L18. Maybe a typo.

gofuckspider
26-06-2009, 12:57 PM
any bro know which gal went back from this house recently? cant seem to find the gal 83.. or is it she bz working

peanut123
28-06-2009, 02:02 AM
any bro know which gal went back from this house recently? cant seem to find the gal 83.. or is it she bz working

which house u tokking abt ?

nitecrawllerr
05-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Girl number : L18H14Gxx ( new girl, no number yet )
Name : Wa

Yesterday went to this joint. Mentioned her name but OKT also like blur blur.
Bro, any idea whats her tag no? :confused:

Tks.

Cyberspace Nerd
07-07-2009, 12:46 AM
L18H42G1

Tit lovers, you dont wanna miss this!!

She has one of the nicest boobs I have ever seen.

Looks: 8/10 Very cute.
Boobs: 9/10 33C, beautifully shaped, just the right firmness. very smooth and PINK NIPS!!
Body: 8/10. although not tall, her skin is flawless, smooth, quite fair and her body is proportionate, not flat ass like the china girls i normally seen.can be considered petite,slim.
Shower: SOP
BJ:sop
FJ: 6/10. nothing special.
Over service: 6/10. She has quite good attitude and accommodating.

For those with boob fetish, she is not to be missed. Her nips are so suckable and and boobs fuckable.

Will RTF just for those to die for boobs and cute looks.Better package than 1844G11 IMO.

Another one

Origin : Isaan, Thailand. Been in Sg only 1 month+.
Looks : Quite cute.
Body : Good, slim. Has small tattoo on tummy below navel. Has navel jewellery.
Boobs : Nice, firm, and good handful. Around C cup or slightly smaller. Small, light brown, almost pinkish nipples. Very nice.
Service : Good. very accommodating.
BJ : So-so.
FJ : Above average. Accomodating. She has quite a cute face, so quite a turn on when doing her missionary style.

RTF : Probably.

Haden Chow
07-07-2009, 05:00 AM
L18H42G1

Boobs: 9/10 33C, beautifully shaped, just the right firmness. very smooth and PINK NIPS!!
Body: 8/10. although not tall, her skin is flawless, smooth, quite fair and her body is proportionate, not flat ass like the china girls i normally seen.can be considered petite,slim.

For those with boob fetish, she is not to be missed. Her nips are so suckable and and boobs fuckable.

Will RTF just for those to die for boobs and cute looks.Better package than 1844G11 IMO.

though the shower, bj and fj were so so as mentioned by you bro, but with your description on her tits with her nips, i'm sure she is worth a go.

she should be ok with our tongue fondling her tits and nips right bro? :)

Cyberspace Nerd
07-07-2009, 12:59 PM
though the shower, bj and fj were so so as mentioned by you bro, but with your description on her tits with her nips, i'm sure she is worth a go.

she should be ok with our tongue fondling her tits and nips right bro? :)

If u dont mind paying $50 just to make love with her boobs, then u should go for it. I fucked her tits and I can tell u the feeling is damn shiok bcos her skin damn smooth and u can see ur cock sliding in and out . With 1844G11, her boobs just engulfed ur whole cock :p.

when she lie down, u can see the beautiful valley formed by the twin peaks. Normally the boobs will just fall to the side. Hard to find pink nips of just the right size on such beautiful boobs. I have only seen them in porn magazines. :D

Nicodemus
07-07-2009, 06:45 PM
L18 H38/A G7

Here's my FR after a long and tired day's work. Still, my FR as detailed and accurate as it is still piping fresh! Here goes...>

Name: Pet
Looks: Exotic, very Japanese/Oriental/Very fair/CFM face
Figure: Curvy, small waist, well proportioned
Boobs: C+, Enhanced. But feels firm and natural
Pussy: Shaved with lips a little protruding out
Conversational: Yes, good English with a little slang...sexy

Went hunting around L18, main aim in satisfying my BUSTY craving.
Hopped around the few houses. Initially my eye for details caught G10 in H38/A.However, after the split second after I reccee'd to H40 and back, she was taken. OKT said that G10 was the biggest au de naturale. Since she was taken, and I being a tad too shack and not wanting to walk around any further. I chose G7.

While in her pink bikini, she appeared naturally sultry. Her hair totally black, rebond-straight and long to her mid waist. Ample cleavage, I speculated a full C, judging from the curves of her bosom. Her face captured me. A real exotic beauty. Looking the least Thai. She could well pass off as a Japanese. Her almond shape eyes and come hither demeanour begane to sizzled...

As she gestured me to her room upstairs, I caressed her buttocks, tracing my fingers around her butt-cheeks, as she gave a girlish laughter. Reached her room, and began Undressing SOP. As I was showering, I asked her to slowly strip. I fumbled for the right words, as I tried my best to converse in Thai with her. Gesturing the motion of undressing with my arms, I added 'Cha Cha' which means 'Slowly' in Thai. She giggled and remarked Pood Thai dai mai?"
I said a little only. Watching her undress is a turn on, as she looked seductive.

She was very patient and accomodating, while showering me. I felt like Frenching her, but held back. She somehow exuded a really nice GFE. She has a small Dragonfly tattoo on her upper left shoulder, which she says is a Mosquito, and smiled. She looked like a an older SYT though.

Lying on her bed, I began to caress her boobs and fondling them. I asked if they were real, and she said surgery. Wow... it felt like the real thing, as this was the first time I'm experiencing Enhanced boobs. They do look natural I must say. A good job maybe. Slowly she started her boob play, massaging my growing member with her boobs, slowly going up and down, as she began doing boob-dancing, which lead to a slow and sensuous titty-F.

Her groans slowly became louder, while her attentive eyes angled up to meet mine. Her fingers were also playing around with her pussy, fiddling around, I reached for her region and tickled her pussy-lips. Then she began to lick my balls and shaft, hissing and moaning at the same time, it sounded a little fake, but heck, it was a turn on.

Next, she slipped the CD over me, continued her booby F, together with oil over her boobs. I stopped her applying the oil, and sucked at her nipple. Perky and light brown, and she asked playfully if I'm very thirsty. I told her that after seeing her beauty, I want to eat her up in Thai. BJ was standard, with lots of slurping, and eye contact.

She started to cowboy me jerking up and down forcefully, with her hair all messed up. The ceiling mirror was in full view of her curvy figure. She really felt in command, as I let her jacked me, I liked the fact that she likes being in control. As she was going too fast, I slowed her down, and immediately our body language was as one.

Without a cue, she started to flip and asked if I wanted to screw her from behind? I pulled her and slid my member behind. She gave a loud groan and flipped her hair to her left, her eyes still in contact with mine...and I began to add more foce with each jerk. I knew I couldn't hold any longer if I am screwing her at increasing speed and strength...I hecked it once again, and continued, her groans were husky as she gasped...

I couldn't hold back, and unloaded all in her... phew... I suddenly felt energised! She didn't know I came and gestured me to changed position.
Cleaned me up and says if I wanted a massage. She did quite a good one, massaging my shoulders and back, untill buzzer sounded 2 times.

Really bang for buck. RTF? Well, maybe..

peanut123
07-07-2009, 09:11 PM
I tried her ( L18H38G07 ) a couple of weeks back, but didn't put up a FR coz her boobs didn't look that big ( I would guess a high B cup ).

Anyway, she is quite pretty looking in the fish tank. Fair skin, looks Chinese. Good service, very good BJ, and a good FJ. Overall rating is good.

BUT, her boobs are fake, and in my opinion, not very well done. So they look a bit odd, a little too high. They felt fine (nice hard nips!), but once she removed her bra, you can immediately tell they are fake, unlike some girls whom you can only tell their boobs are fake if you squeeze them.

Oh ya, her pussy lips protrude a lot, so that you can see them sticking out when she's lying down and when she's in doggy position. Very visible lips. So if you are into that, she's the one !

L18 H38/A G7

Here's my FR after a long and tired day's work. Still, my FR as detailed and accurate as it is still piping fresh! Here goes...>

Name: Pet
Looks: Exotic, very Japanese/Oriental/Very fair/CFM face
Figure: Curvy, small waist, well proportioned
Boobs: C+, Enhanced. But feels firm and natural
Pussy: Shaved with lips a little protruding out
Conversational: Yes, good English with a little slang...sexy

peanut123
07-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Her name is now Kim, not Mina. She's quite cute and has a good bod and a nice firm pair of boobs. I prefer the sheer size of L18H44G11's DCups (nothing like a pair of Dcups flopping around when she's getting banged), but Kim's pinkish nips are also very nice and rare on a Thai girl.

I would say Kim's body and boobs are a close match in size and firmness as the popular L18H16G08's, but with pink nips instead of brown, and she's also much younger. Overall a good package.

Bonk Long and Prosper !

L18H42G1

Cyberspace Nerd
08-07-2009, 04:28 AM
I tried her ( L18H38G07 ) a couple of weeks back, but didn't put up a FR coz her boobs didn't look that big ( I would guess a high B cup ).

BUT, her boobs are fake, and in my opinion, not very well done. So they look a bit odd, a little too high. They felt fine (nice hard nips!), but once she removed her bra, you can immediately tell they are fake, unlike some girls whom you can only tell their boobs are fake if you squeeze them.

!

I prefer big, natural boobs like 1842G1. B cup will do also but must be nicely shape and girl must have good bod.

Fake tits is total turn off for me unless they are very well done and feel like real one.

Pls post if anyone encounter fake tits here too so that i can avoid them.

Nicodemus
08-07-2009, 09:17 AM
True about the Pussy lips, from the ceiling mirror, while BJ'ing facing me, can
clearly see them jutting out.

My first time for enhanced boobies, so forgive my judgement on the job done.
Her face compensated for the boobs though I must say.

Btw, any bros here tried L18 H38 G10? OKT says she's the biggest Natural one there. I did caught a quick glimpse, thereafter she was booked. :-S

Anyway, she is quite pretty looking in the fish tank. Fair skin, looks Chinese. Good service, very good BJ, and a good FJ. Overall rating is good.

Oh ya, her pussy lips protrude a lot, so that you can see them sticking out when she's lying down and when she's in doggy position. Very visible lips. So if you are into that, she's the one !

Menly
08-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Girl Number : L866CG12
Name : Shing (I think)
Origin : Thailand, Bangkok. Leaving a month.
Looks : Lian Lian, CFM Look
Body : Good, slim & curvy.
Boobs : Nice, firm, and good handful. Around C cup.
Service : Good. very accommodating. Arousing!
BJ : Ok lah
FJ : Above average. CFM & Lian face, so quite a turn on when she horse ride with her boobs boucing. Oso doggie as her butt is damm arousing!!
Language : Speaks Little English

gofuckspider
09-07-2009, 07:10 AM
which house u tokking abt ?

bro am refering to wester house no forgot liao..gal name is wan..any idea? twice i went down cant locate her..

autoaim
09-07-2009, 07:59 PM
do L18H42 have ON sessions?

peanut123
09-07-2009, 11:16 PM
bro am refering to wester house no forgot liao..gal name is wan..any idea? twice i went down cant locate her..

Westerhout House 10. She's girl 83.

slyer
10-07-2009, 11:43 AM
FR on Lor 18 H 42 G 1

Face: 7.5/10
(very cute, syt, sharp features, fair, i like her pair of electrifying eyes :D)

Breast: 9.5/10
(natural c cup with pink nipples, one of the nicest pair of natural boobs i ever seen. very rare to find a thai girl with pink nipples. very soft, bouncy and nice to fondle and suck:p)

Body: 8/10
(smooth, fair body, nice to hug)

Catbath: 8/10
( sensual, i like the way she licks my nipples and balls )

BJ: 8/10
(not bad, goood suction)

Frenching: 8/10
(initially she only allow me to kiss her on the lips but when we were making love, she french me sensually like frenching with gf :p)

FJ: 9/10
(tried cowgirl, missionary, doggie, i like to see her facial expression in missionary position and see her c cup bouncing when she is on top, nice moaning, she is very obliging)

After i tried all positions and can't cum, i make love with her pair of natural c cup boobs and the feeling is shiok. and within mins i cum on her breasts :p

GFe: 8/10

RTF: Definitely

Thanks bro cyberspace nerd for this good lobang.

she is a gem not to be missed.

havana
11-07-2009, 09:24 AM
do L18H42 have ON sessions?

Dont think so.:rolleyes: If I am not wrong, the whole stretch at lorong 18 doesnt have ON session.....Unless u pay a high premium for it.
Bros here, correct me if am wrong.:)

run_crouch_jump
12-07-2009, 01:09 AM
FR on L18H42G1

Just came back from a session. Took the recommendation of bros here. Was walking in the slight drizzle from L8 all the way here. Went to L18H42, then was told by OKT uncle that G1 taken, so I waited outside. When it was my turn, I was led to the room by this really cute looking girl. First look, quite ok, not much of a head-turner. But in the room, her looks grew on me.

Name: K.
Not too sure how it sounded as she said quite softly. I think is Kim, from what bro peanut123 wrote. She's about 23 year old. Comes from Isaan, Thailand. Came here worked for 5 months already.

Looks: 8/10
Rated from SYT point-of-view. Long hair, with fringe like the doll type. Looked like a particular HK actress. Straight upright nose & 'watery' eyes (don't know how to describe). She like to smile shyly from time to time. Damn cute.

Body: 8.5/10
Almost-perfect-petite figure. Not too short, about 1.6m. One of the best bodies I've seen. Very slight tummy & small tattoo below the navel. Fair & smooth skin.

Boobs: 9/10
As described by other bros here, & verified by me. :D I'm not good at figuring the size, but it definitely is bigger than B, most likely C as she's petite. Looks natural enough & firm. Pink nipples if I'm not wrong as the light can be quite dim.

Communication: 8.5/10
Not perfect English, but we spoke throughout in English & I didn't need to use Thai.

Shower: 6/10
SOP shower, nothing much happen. After FJ, shower on my own. :( Room still acceptably clean. Decorations quite pink.

Catbath: 6.5/10
Needs improvement. A short one, from nipples to down below. Keep looking shyly from time-to-time. Auto-roaming allowed, so plus points. Positioned boobs in front for more grabbing & sucking.

BJ: 7/10
Still acceptable. Good hygiene as she started BJ only after putting on CD. Positioned herself sideways so I got access to her wonderful boobs.

FJ: 7.5/10
Not bad for my first time with her. Tried 3 positions - her-on-top, missionary, doggy. Cum on doggy while grabbing her boobs. ;) Hopefully it gets better when I try next time.

Kissing: 6.5/10
No frenching because I didn't insist. Light kisses at catbath, then more light kisses at missionary. Could be improved I hope with more chemistry.

GFE: 6.5/10
Not very high as she was quite shy & quite quiet. But I like her shy smiles. Our conversation was in short bits as I ask question then she answer. I'm sure this can be improved with time.

Service/Attitude: 7.5/10
Generally friendly & never show bad mood, even though she said she was a little tired due to not having good sleep the night before. Offered drink at end of bonk.

Overall: 7.41/10
Recommended for SYT & boobs lovers.

RTF: Yes
Will try other ladies first, but she's definitely on my bonk list.

Once again, thanks bros here for the Gem Recommendation. ;)

Haden Chow
12-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Dont think so.:rolleyes: If I am not wrong, the whole stretch at lorong 18 doesnt have ON session.....Unless u pay a high premium for it.
Bros here, correct me if am wrong.:)

me think so too. if i'm not wrong, only lor 8 provide. correct bros?

Haden Chow
12-07-2009, 12:14 PM
If u dont mind paying $50 just to make love with her boobs, then u should go for it. I fucked her tits and I can tell u the feeling is damn shiok bcos her skin damn smooth and u can see ur cock sliding in and out . With 1844G11, her boobs just engulfed ur whole cock :p.

when she lie down, u can see the beautiful valley formed by the twin peaks. Normally the boobs will just fall to the side. Hard to find pink nips of just the right size on such beautiful boobs. I have only seen them in porn magazines. :D

bro, these sentence of yours are enough for me to try her these few days! :p

slyer
12-07-2009, 03:23 PM
FR on L18H42G1

Just came back from a session. Took the recommendation of bros here. Was walking in the slight drizzle from L8 all the way here. Went to L18H42, then was told by OKT uncle that G1 taken, so I waited outside. When it was my turn, I was led to the room by this really cute looking girl. First look, quite ok, not much of a head-turner. But in the room, her looks grew on me.

Once again, thanks bros here for the Gem Recommendation. ;)

nice FR on her bro. when i first visit her, she was working so i book a session with her w/o seeing how she looks like in the tank and waited patiently. First look at her she looks sweet, but the more i look at her the more i find her cute esp her sharp features.

Her nipples are definitely pink not due to the lighting imho :D

peanut123
12-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Read somewhere that L18H38G10 has big natural boobs, so went to check her out some days ago. Turns out hers are not that big, but at least they are natural. Since she's quite petite, her chest size is only 34, so her 34C's are actually not very big, maybe just a little bigger than 36B's. But since she's still a C Cup, I think she deserves a FR.

Girl Number : L18H38G10
Looks : Cute, playful face. Almost like a student.
Body : Slender and petite
Boobs : 34C naturals. Nice handful, but are of course not as big as 36C's. Medium brown nipples
Service : Good. Friendly.
Shower : SOP
Catbath : SOP
BJ : Average. Not outstanding in any way.
FJ : Good. She's accomodating and has a tight pussy. I love looking at the side and ceiling mirrors while bonking her.
HJ : NA
Room : Nice cheery room. Mirrors on ceiling and walls on both sides of the bed.

Cyberspace Nerd
14-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Any tall and slim with big B or small C cupper to recommend? Height must be at least 165. :p

Nicodemus
17-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Totally agree on your FR bro. Tried her yesterday. Really like student.
Like a Chinese SYT.

Read somewhere that L18H38G10 has big natural boobs, so went to check her out some days ago. Turns out hers are not that big, but at least they are natural. Since she's quite petite, her chest size is only 34, so her 34C's are actually not very big, maybe just a little bigger than 36B's. But since she's still a C Cup, I think she deserves a FR.

Girl Number : L18H38G10
Looks : Cute, playful face. Almost like a student.
Body : Slender and petite
Boobs : 34C naturals. Nice handful, but are of course not as big as 36C's. Medium brown nipples
Service : Good. Friendly.
Catbath : SOP
BJ : Average. Not outstanding in any way.
FJ : Good. She's accomodating and has a tight pussy. I love looking at the side and ceiling mirrors while bonking her.
Room : Nice cheery room. Mirrors on ceiling and walls on both sides of the bed.

peanut123
18-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Tried L18H44G18 a few days back. She looked like got major big bazookas in the fish tank, but after clothes come off, damn, become 2 little grenades instead. Shit, kenna conned.

Since she's not busty, I will not give her an FR, but just a note to warn bros who are looking for big boobs that she has floppy BCups and rather flabby tummy. No good figure, no big boobs, no RTF.

ILaiYou
18-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Hmmm this situation seems familiar...heehee

Cyberspace Nerd
18-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Tried L18H44G18 a few days back. She looked like got major big bazookas in the fish tank, but after clothes come off, damn, become 2 little grenades instead. Shit, kenna conned.

Since she's not busty, I will not give her an FR, but just a note to warn bros who are looking for big boobs that she has floppy BCups and rather flabby tummy. No good figure, no big boobs, no RTF.

Thanks for the warning bro. this girl is just like consters, hang goat head sell dog meat. :D

Any bros who encounter fake boobs should highlight it here too because I believe most bros prefer NATURAL ones. :p

slyer
18-07-2009, 03:32 PM

thanks for the info. will avoid choosing her :D

glstunner
19-07-2009, 09:00 AM
thanks for the info on "natural n enhance" busty tits!

buddybuddy123
19-07-2009, 05:03 PM
hi, i'm new here...may I know where's the locaton for CAT 50?Any recommendation?
And their opening hours?

Thanks

raftwee
21-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Solid Solid Solid!!!!

L18H44BG11
looks: 9/10 young and sweet ( SYT rating)
body: Nice firm good figure
Ass: 8.5/10
boobs: 10/10 best young titties i had in years D Cup pinky pinky titty
pussy: fucking tight and feel bad cos i ram her senseless and sore there
Really horny as she will take your hand and rub her pussy, lick your ears kiss your lips...etc
gfe an unbelieveable 10/10
All for only 50 measly bucks!!!!

buddybuddy123
21-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Tried L18H18 G13 last night.
1 word ----> FANTASTIC

peanut123
22-07-2009, 12:59 AM
hi, i'm new here...may I know where's the locaton for CAT 50?Any recommendation?
And their opening hours?

Thanks

Location ? Recommendation ? Are you kidding ? This entire thread ( indeed, the entire forum ) is dedicated to recommendations and locations.

Most of the FRs here are on houses in Lorong 18, and some from Lorong 6 or 8. They are all $50. Houses in Lor 18 open from 4:30 pm to 4:30am. Houses in Lor 6 open from 1:30pm to 1:30am.

peanut123
22-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Yeap, she's a good fxxk. I think so far, she's the best in Cat50 if you like big boobies, though not the prettiest. There's something really really sexy about a pair of big boobs hanging just inches from your face, huh ? Haha.

I've been looking around for even bigger boobs, but no luck. Her's are the biggest so far.

Solid Solid Solid!!!!

L18H44BG11
Really horny as she will take your hand and rub her pussy, lick your ears kiss your lips...etc

buddybuddy123
22-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Tried L18H18 G13 last night.
1 word ----> FANTASTIC

Tried L18H18 G11 just now.
1 word ----> TERRIBLE

PUI....
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

amkamk3828
23-07-2009, 12:32 PM
bro,,

hving seen so much gd FR ,,, decide to go down to take a look.... but OFF....seems like a bit of renovation.... wonder when they open again???

Two Balls
23-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Head to H44B to look for G11 after reading the frs. Reached there at 1.50pm but waited for 15 mins. When she came down I know the wait is worth it. Very pretty and really sweet! And I was immediatedly transfix by her pair of boobs. Could not take my eyes off them as we walk up the stairs. When she remove her bra I almost went bonkers and shouted! Its big and perfectly shape. It about the best pair of boobs I have seen. I had a immediate hardon. I straight away attack them, squezing and suckng furiously until she said wash up. Bathing sop. After dry up arrack her boobs again, Follow by a short catbath and bbbj with some ball sucking. She then apply some oil on my small head, put him in between the twin peaks, squeeze the two boobs together to engulf my entire hardon to give me a damn shiok boob job. Had to stop her else no fj already game over! Capped me, hold my dick to rub her pussy for a while before lowering herself slowly. She position herself in way you can have a good view of your dick slowly dissapearing into her tight pussy. The sight of her heavenly boobs hanging dpwm as she ride me is damn erotic. Unfortunately I could not last long today and unload my two weeks of supply. Damn must be the boob shock effect! She then give me a short back masage before washing up. I am getting a hardon again thinking of the heavenly boobs as I type this fr!

L18 H44B G11
Look: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boob: 11/10
Pussy: Tight
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF : YES!

peanut123
23-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Tried L18H18 G11 just now.
1 word ----> TERRIBLE

PUI....
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

Bro, can you elaborate why terrible ?

peanut123
23-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Sounds like you had a good time, like I always do with G11.

But, I would caution against using oil for a boobfxxk, then proceeding straight to a FJ. Oil dissolves rubber, which would weaken the condom, increasing the likelihood of the condom breaking during FJ. Use KY for boobfxxk, or wash ur dick before FJ if u use oil.

Head to H44B to look for G11 after reading the frs. Reached there at 1.50pm but waited for 15 mins. When she came down I know the wait is worth it. Very pretty and really sweet! And I was immediatedly transfix by her pair of boobs. Could not take my eyes off them as we walk up the stairs. When she remove her bra I almost went bonkers and shouted! Its big and perfectly shape. It about the best pair of boobs I have seen. I had a immediate hardon. I straight away attack them, squezing and suckng furiously until she said wash up. Bathing sop. After dry up arrack her boobs again, Follow by a short catbath and bbbj with some ball sucking. She then apply some oil on my small head, put him in between the twin peaks, squeeze the two boobs together to engulf my entire hardon to give me a damn shiok boob job. Had to stop her else no fj already game over! Capped me, hold my dick to rub her pussy for a while before lowering herself slowly. She position herself in way you can have a good view of your dick slowly dissapearing into her tight pussy. The sight of her heavenly boobs hanging dpwm as she ride me is damn erotic. Unfortunately I could not last long today and unload my two weeks of supply. Damn must be the boob shock effect! She then give me a short back masage before washing up. I am getting a hardon again thinking of the heavenly boobs as I type this fr!

L18 H44B G11
Boob: 11/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10

buddybuddy123
23-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Bro, can you elaborate why terrible ?

No expression, no emotion, no talking, no touching and with a black face.

Just wan to finish her job quickly.

knn, I do it myself also better than service by her.

sway...

autoaim
23-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Sounds like you had a good time, like I always do with G11.

But, I would caution against using oil for a boobfxxk, then proceeding straight to a FJ. Oil dissolves rubber, which would weaken the condom, increasing the likelihood of the condom breaking during FJ. Use KY for boobfxxk, or wash ur dick before FJ if u use oil.

:cool: play fun play safe

peanut123
26-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Another con job warning: L18H44G15 looks like she's got 2 watermelons under her bra in the fishtank, but they became Bcup lemons when she stripped. Sigh. Service was average, but she's quite good looking, so that's at least not wasted. No RTF for sure.

bradpitt968
27-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Another con job warning: L18H44G15 looks like she's got 2 watermelons under her bra in the fishtank, but they became Bcup lemons when she stripped. Sigh. Service was average, but she's quite good looking, so that's at least not wasted. No RTF for sure.

Is it L18H44? Or L18H44B?

Thought L18H44BG15 also not bad?

peanut123
27-07-2009, 07:55 PM
Is it L18H44? Or L18H44B?

Thought L18H44BG15 also not bad?

H44B lar, but I always refer to it as 44 since there is no 44A or 44C house.

"Not bad" is subjective. She's quite pretty and she's young, so those are her plus points. But if you are looking for big boobs (which is what all FRs in this thread are about), then she's not the one.

ahroy84
28-07-2009, 07:00 PM
i have RTF'ed this girl several times and she's really a gem so i intro to the bros here, she is also returning soon on 21st august so hurry and experience one of geylang's greatest fucks :D She has quite a CFM ah lian look, always dress to reveal ample cleavage which is a definite turn-on. BJ is good with enough suction and most importantly she has great natural tits! FJ is very accomodating as she is willing to do different positions.

L8 H66C G12
Body: 8/10
Boob: 9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Catbath: 7/10
FJ: 9/10

PS. when you visit her tell her 'ah roy tell me come here, he say you make love very good' and she'll provide even better service ;)

subshooter
29-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Tried this particular girl and thought she fulfill the requirement,so I'll just do a brief FR on her. Girl : L18H34G31 ,Name : NAM(she told me it means water in thai) ,Origin : Chiang Mai ,Age : 24 ,Height : app 158 ,Boobs : D-cup with pink nipples ,Body : a little bit baby fat on her tummy but she's really fair ,BJ : 8.5/10 she does the bj and at the same time inserting her finger into my ass which I never tried b4 ,Frenching : No just some light kisses ,Catbath : 6.5/10 ,FL : 8/10 ,GFE : 7/10 ,RTF : definitely that's for sure.

davepower
29-07-2009, 04:17 AM
Wow...Can give it a try as long as the Boobs are Really that BIG.....:D
Will try to find her when have time and most important $$$$$:p

bradpitt968
29-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Solid Solid Solid!!!!

L18H44BG11

I wanna go look for her 2 days ago .... but she working.

Then I got to find other gals liao.

I saw that the house is closed like 1.30am .... anybody know what is their opening hours?

bradpitt968
29-07-2009, 02:38 PM
L18H38G7

Went in ... saw quite a few not bad ... but go for this one .. because her boobs look the best.

- Looks 8/10 Chio ... to me .. she looks like Korean gal
- Boobs 7/10 Cup B-C fake but got perky tits
- Figure 8/10 Very nice and no tummy
- English 8/10 Speak like those ang mo style
- FJ 5/10 She don't let you caress her near her ears etc
- BJ 6/10 .... I like BBBJ

Validity - Going back end Aug 2009 .... so those who want fetish on Korean look gals ... go soon.

Nicodemus
29-07-2009, 08:33 PM
It would be injustice not to post an FR on this GEM - period
Spotted her last week, but due to her being so popular, she was
working non-stop. OKT says she was since1.45pm

Another ordinary day, hot and me being irritable with the immense calling...
Decided to hit H44B. Damn again, she was booked for an hour. No choice,
got to wait. Just have to have her!

She was very playful, playing peek-a-boo with her boobies. Straight after stripping, I could see her full glory! Her petite figure seemed too small for her
huge firm pair. She has 2 tattoos, one on her right shoulder, and one just above her shaven succulent dungeon.

Cat bath was a little SOP. But her boobies were teasing me all the way.
Gently massaging my member, and it was all lost between her mountains.
Couldn't wait any longer, before I went behind her, sliding my hardening
dick between her butt cheeks. I realised my hands were not big enough to
contain her fullness. She is the one!

I teased her about swallowing the Listerine, and she giggled. Soon...the best had yet to come....She shoved me to the bed (Yes she pushed me pretty hard) She seemed to like being in control. Kneeling down, she squished her melons against my shaft, and began her boob-play. Her eyes never leaving my sight. This is the first time I felt like being in a porn clip.

She climbed on top of me, and she was like raping me. Nibbling my nipples,
licking and sucking like some hungry kitten. Before I knew it, she forcefully,
grabbed my left hand to finger her G-Spot, her moans were immediate...
I thought she was a little shacked after working prior to me.

She seemed to be really enjoying the process, not faking it. Her pussy was proof of her desire to get screwed. Wild Wild Wet... she skillfully took my centre finger to stimulate her clit, lying sideways, her boobies still engulfing
the whole of my shaft...I nearly exploded in our foreplay...

Couldn't take it anymore and gestured her to cowboy, with her back facing me. She rocked like Guns and Roses, best moans I've heard so far. For a mere
minute or so (nothing to be ashamed) I unloaded my week's supply of cum in her...! In the frenzy, I regretted not booking her for an hour :-S
She was so hot, I forgotten all my previous encounters.

Even the typing this FR stirrrrrs me. Phew

L18 H44B G11

Name: Som
L18 H44B G11
Looks: 8/10 - slowly she looks like a wild kitty~ sexy vamp like teeth
Boobies: Heaven's Gift
BBBJ: 8/10 - sensual
Catbath: 7/10
FJ: Full Marks!
Massage: Dee Mahk!! ShIok- Just like in the parlours. Bones cracked!
RTF : Definate YES

Nicodemus
29-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Her massage also not bad. I did kiss her neck to her ears though.
Her English slang a little sexy :)

L18H38G7

Went in ... saw quite a few not bad ... but go for this one .. because her boobs look the best.

- Looks 8/10 Chio ... to me .. she looks like Korean gal
- Boobs 7/10 Cup B-C fake but got perky tits
- Figure 8/10 Very nice and no tummy
- English 8/10 Speak like those ang mo style
- FJ 5/10 She don't let you caress her near her ears etc
- BJ 6/10 .... I like BBBJ

Validity - Going back end Aug 2009 .... so those who want fetish on Korean look gals ... go soon.

freikorp
29-07-2009, 11:14 PM
My first FR, hopefully is up to standard.

L18 H438 G99

Name: Nim
Time in GL: Almost a year
Looks: 7.5/10 at first glance but 6.8 upon closer look
Body: 7.5/10
Boobies: Cup C/D but totally plastic
BJ: 7/10 Capped but raw on balls painting
Catbath: 5.5/10 with oil, maybe bcos of fake boobs felt strange
FJ: 6.5/10 , nothing to shout about
Massage: None - not enuf time for it
RTF : Unlikely

Everything seemed pretty much SOP, nothing special to shout about. Hope my first blood FR is passable :o

X_plorer
30-07-2009, 01:57 PM

Yo Bro, After seeing your this FR, decided to take a try on her.. Her service is just like what you say.. But i give her 8.5 for her looks, maybe suits me even better.. Really ery cute and adorable.. except for her tickle while taking up my clothes, the rest is quite sop as what you said.

But to add on for your phase, she is very accomodating, GFE.. Keeps thinking of her after home. No time to o, she would be my first piority frm now till maybe sian then find new 1 again.. Her boobs is not really very big but just nice on her body, not too big and not too small, just nice..

100% RTF to her.. 1st on list..

Upz you for your good recommendation, bro...

Cyberspace Nerd
31-07-2009, 03:39 AM
WH 43 G6

Went to try this girl .

Look: SYT, petite ht about 1.58
Boobs: 32C, soft with light brown nips. quite nice.
Body: not very fair but not dark too, can see some flaws. lower body a bit underdevelop (lack curves)
shower:5/10 sop
BJ:5/10 sop
FJ:5/10 sop.
overall service:5/10
RTF: No

She has nice boobs but in my opinion 18H42G1 has nicer boobs than hers and pink nips too. 1842G1 has nicer body than her also. very fair, and smooth without much blemish.

Wh43 G6 not worth the money imo. She dont allow sucking of nips. actually she allows but just for awhile. She also dont allow COB or breast fuck. FJ wise kinda dead fish.

For boob lovers, recommended is 1844G11 and 1842G1, more worth the money.

slyer
31-07-2009, 02:41 PM
WH 43 G6

Went to try this girl .

Look: SYT, petite ht about 1.58
Boobs: 32C, soft with light brown nips. quite nice.
Body: not very fair but not dark too, can see some flaws. lower body a bit underdevelop (lack curves)
shower:5/10 sop
BJ:5/10 sop
FJ:5/10 sop.
overall service:5/10
RTF: No

I tried her before and i find the session is generally sop. but her face is very syt imho

beyond76sgt
31-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Girl Number : L20H40G08
Name : forgotten as visit was 2 weeks ago
Looks : 8/10. Very fair
Body : 8/10. Nice fair body. abt 1.5m
Boobs : 8.5/10. Real Big C-cups+, with pink nipples. bouncy
Service : BAD. She had eye contact when i m still making my decision and tot that its quite sduective. proceed to her rm, go shower, she was in a hurry most of the time and do not look at you or even response when u talk to her.
Shower : Nothing but just fast shower and wet some of my hair.
BJ : 5/10. normal. coz already turn off with her attitude.
FJ : 5/10. she was riding me for a while when i decided to sit up to have some closer contact. she suddently said "you want to do it, then u go on top". she turn her back and go into doggy style....dont want to waste my $$ so ignore her attidude and finish her after few mins.
Language : english, i ask her whats wrong politely and if she had a bad day...she said "i m ok" in a harsh tone. The only gd thing is she ask if i want to drink water. tot of feedback to OGT, but on the phone, so let it go..
RTF : + NO

Girl Number : L20H38G03 (the one with the most pretty girl as quoted)
Name : Coco, visited this pm
Looks : 8/10.
Body : 8/10. gd build abt 1.6m
Boobs : 8.5/10. Real Big C cups, with pink nipples. i love looking at it when she ride me.
Service : not bad considering with the bad experince with L20H40G08. Before she started by asking if she can lie down once caps on. i told i perfer her to ride me 1st and we will take turn, she politely yes...as agreed, its my turn to go on top, put her legs up on my shoulder and after few mins...cannot tahan as watching her big boobs bounce make me blast off with full load.
Shower : Sop
BJ : 7/10. strength is just right but no slurping sound.
Language : english, ask her if she is tired as she offer to lie down 1st, said she slept 5am, doing room cleaning, wash cloths, etc..but overall quite friendly.
RTF : maybe, but will prefer to try others 1st

freikorp
01-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Girl:L18H38G7

Name: Forgot her name
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobies: Cup C
BJ: 7/10 Capped but raw on balls painting
Catbath: 7/10 with oil, one of the better catbath i've tried in this house
FJ: 7.5/10 , quite service oriented
Massage: 7/10
RTF : Likely

Her looks abit like Korean with nice boobs, thou I suspect its plastic but its quite nice to the touch. Her foreplay is quite enjoyable and thorough, so I gave her a 7.5 b'cos of her service oriented process. Never in a rush and will attempt to satisfy me.

She told me she is thinking home and would be leaving soon although I din ask her when.

Precious_123
01-08-2009, 04:14 PM
L18H44BG11 THAILAND "AMY YIP"

looks: 7/10
Ass: 8/10
boobs: 10/10.....Mind u its natural n soft
pussy:8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Service 9.5/10

need to ask her whether can CIM......
Cons: Very hard to get her,some guys book her for hours....

yeeba
01-08-2009, 06:10 PM
You are damned right. I waited for about 15mins then the guy extended. I did not want to wait so I bluffed OKT that I went to get a drink. Then, I went home.

slowdriver
02-08-2009, 12:19 AM
just back frm L18 H44B G11

after reading some FR, decided to give it a try.
she is damm horny. demand u to finger her G-spot.
at first she pull my hand over i just gently rub, but seems like she is not getting enough, guide my hand to rub harder. i was thinking 'fuk la, since u like it then i just rub it damm HARD.' to my surprise, she damm enjoy, blow mine harder and harder (almost CIM), proceed to FJ (nth fantastic) follow by pro massage.

nxt time i just want to try CIM and massage. :D

Name: dont bother to ask (my mind is fill with her C cup)
Body: 8/10 (real, soft, C cup)
Service: friendly yet playful
Frenching: YES
Pussy: quite tight
FJ: 5/10 (didnt really get to enjoy, enjoy bbbj too long)
Massage: Bones cracked sound guarantee
Damage: $50/25mins
RTF : YES

Nicodemus
03-08-2009, 10:06 AM
RTF - L18 H44 G11

Waited near 2 hours for her. Went on Fri noon around 1.45pm. Already 2
bros ahead of me waiting. Yet she just went up. LL...good things are worth
the wait. :)

I must say that her service improved! More GFE, more regions explored,
more breathtaking foreplay, more intimacy... the same great massage, a
sultry show of her playing with her clit while rubbing her pair of Ds, her pussy
juice is proof that she is enjoying what she does.

Normally I would restrain myself from Frenching. But hell, my tongue gave way
to a wild whiplash...

Just look at her dressing table, her tips are always in big notes. OKT says she
is currently their hottest gal. Mostly working non-stop. She would be here till early next year.

X_plorer
03-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Already RTF to Lor 18 Hse 16 G08.. The service still as good as the 1st time.. Actually i wanted to Hse 44B Gal 11, since everyone says she's good, but have to wait damn long.. So RTF to G08 again.. Her timing for both time also so good. Just shower finished \.. Ding Dong.. Here comes the bell.. Times up.. So far, her looks and her service pass my scoring... Hour Glass body, Cute looking, and GFE service.. She has been awarded as 1 of my favourite liao... Haha!!

peanut123
03-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Wah, seems like all the raving FRs here have gotten her alot of customers. Now she's suddenly ang pai and have to wait for her ! Hope that does not spoil her service. I went down a couple of times and she's always with a customer, so I have to try other girls. Damn, I miss her DCups.

RTF - L18 H44 G11

Waited near 2 hours for her. Went on Fri noon around 1.45pm. Already 2
bros ahead of me waiting. Yet she just went up. LL...good things are worth
the wait. :)

I must say that her service improved! More GFE, more regions explored,
more breathtaking foreplay, more intimacy... the same great massage, a
sultry show of her playing with her clit while rubbing her pair of Ds, her pussy
juice is proof that she is enjoying what she does.

Normally I would restrain myself from Frenching. But hell, my tongue gave way
to a wild whiplash...

Just look at her dressing table, her tips are always in big notes. OKT says she
is currently their hottest gal. Mostly working non-stop. She would be here till early next year.

peanut123
03-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Here's another one which I tried recently. Went down to L18H44 to look for G11, but she was busy. So pop by H38 and was deciding between the 2 busty WLs G09 and G08. Chose G09 coz she looks sweeter with her long hair, sweet face and deep cleavage. Too bad her attitude did not match her looks.

Girl Number : L18H38G09
Name : Mui
Looks : Sweet. I chose her coz she was quite pretty, with long hair.
Body : Very slim. Could use with a bit more flesh,but still good. Very slim fat-free body, with tanned skin.
Boobs : Nice C-cups. These are the firm perky kind. If you looked at them from the side, they stick out of her body in a triangular shape. Look from the front and you see each boob is circular in shape with her nips almost precisely at the center, not those pear or tear-drop shaped boobs. Firm and nice. Dark brown nips. Very nice boobs.
Service : Not so good. It was clear she was going through the motions, and she was extremely bored throughout. Did not smile even once, and was mechanical and robotic. Hey, I'm not looking for a girlfriend, but at least be friendly to your customers mah.
Shower : SOP. Washed me quite thoroughly with plenty of soap.
Catbath : SOP. Nothing great, but it was very nice to grab her big boobs and rub them, and her nips became harder instantly.
BJ : Average.
FJ : She looked so bored that it almost made me lose interest. She kept looking around the room like she's deciding if she should redecorate the room or something. But I stared at her big jugs and bonked away to a reasonably satisfying climax. Man, a nice pair of boobs can solve any problem, haha.
Room : Very small and cramped. Has mirror on side and ceiling. Side mirror good for viewing her boobs while doggying her. Too bad she hung lots of girly stuff on it and blocked the view partially.
RTF : Probably no. I prefer girls who dun behave like as if you owe them money or that she's doing you a favor.

If you dun mind bo-chup attitute, and love slim body and tanned skin and big and very perky boobies, can give her a try. Otherwise, there are better ones elsewhere.

peanut123
03-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Bro, we all appreciate your FR but at least get your facts right

G11 is 23 years old with DCups boobs. I've asked her before, and heck, when you hold those 2 melons in your hands, you can confirm she's a 36D.

Nevetheless, good FR otherwise.

just back frm L18 H44B G11
Name: dont bother to ask (my mind is fill with her C cup)
Body: 8/10 (real, soft, C cup)
Service: friendly yet playful
FJ: 5/10 (didnt really get to enjoy, enjoy bbbj too long)
Massage: Bones cracked sound guarantee

aakumu
04-08-2009, 01:20 AM

G11 is 23 years old with DCups boobs. I've asked her before, and heck, when you hold those 2 melons in your hands, you can confirm she's a 36D.

Nevetheless, good FR otherwise.

Hi bro,
Nice info, mind telling me which house.
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

Nicodemus
04-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Bro, all stated in previous posts. :)

Name: Som
L18 H44 G11
Full D Cuppers

Hi bro,
Nice info, mind telling me which house.
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

jolvin82
04-08-2009, 11:08 PM
funny ...
how come i went down last friday ...
i went to L18H44 i ask for G11 they told me no more working there liao ..
the okt say she now take bookings instead .....
can someone clarify this :confused:

peanut123
05-08-2009, 12:11 AM
funny ...
how come i went down last friday ...
i went to L18H44 i ask for G11 they told me no more working there liao ..
the okt say she now take bookings instead .....
can someone clarify this :confused:

Hmmmm... don't think so. I was there yesterday and asked for G11 too. The OKT said that she's working, and I can wait for her in the house or come back in a few mins. I did not want to wait so went to another house.

peanut123
05-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Already RTF to Lor 18 Hse 16 G08.. The service still as good as the 1st time.. Actually i wanted to Hse 44B Gal 11, since everyone says she's good, but have to wait damn long.. So RTF to G08 again.. Her timing for both time also so good. Just shower finished \.. Ding Dong.. Here comes the bell.. Times up.. So far, her looks and her service pass my scoring... Hour Glass body, Cute looking, and GFE service.. She has been awarded as 1 of my favourite liao... Haha!!

Yep, Bim is definitely on my regular bonk list. Som L18H44G11 scores for being younger and have huge boobs, but Bim is very friendly, has no tattoos, and has excellent figure and nice handful boobs.

Bim will also blow you in the shower while Som does not. She's also extremely cheerful, and greets you like an old friend.

And I like how she always applies moisturizer on her body and boobs after FJ and shower. It's a real treat watching her rub it all over herself and how her boobs jiggle slightly while she's doing it. A great way to end a great bonk.

slowdriver
06-08-2009, 04:02 AM

G11 is 23 years old with DCups boobs.

i would say its not my fault as she's e one told me she is 22.. so i just take it she is 22.. not a big deal on the age..

as for the boobs.. maybe its D cup.. think i got this wrong.. anyway when she remove the bra.. my mind only tells me 'thats my cup' 'my hand will not leave the boobs for the nxt 25mins' :D

Wildfire123
07-08-2009, 01:21 AM
L18H54G99

Actually I wanted to try out L18H44BG11, but when I was there this evening, ALL the gals are working... sigh, so i went back to my usualy one in H54.

Gals in this H54 is different, cause they are not like the other house. Cause when i enter the house on all my visits, the gals just kind of get into position in the fish tank slowly. Like they just wake up like that. Or they don't care ? I don't know. Anyway, G99 caught my eye cause I like small size and chubby kind. She can hardly speak English, you can try talking to her in Chinese with more success.

Name: Cannot remember
Age: 22 ( 1mth + in Singapore, still very green and very egar to please)
Body: 7/10 (real, soft, B+++ or you can call it a C-, nice and pointed)
Service: very hardworking, like to joke and tease my love handles
Shower: SOP but comes with BBBJ
BBBJ: 8/10 (during shower)
FJ: 6/10
Massage: Bone cracking good, so good I may consider going back just for the massage
RTF : 3 times already, may be its time to try others or I can just go back for a good massage again

PS: Pls don't zap me if you think her boobs are not C or more, I just felt that her service makes up for that little bit less in size.

peanut123
07-08-2009, 01:40 AM
H54 is Westerhout Rd, not L18. Should be WH54G99.

L18H54G99

Actually I wanted to try out L18H44BG11, but when I was there this evening, ALL the gals are working... sigh, so i went back to my usualy one in H54.

ActAct
07-08-2009, 03:10 AM
H54 is Westerhout Rd, not L18. Should be WH54G99.
Thanks for the clarification :)

jolvin82
08-08-2009, 03:28 AM
Hmmmm... don't think so. I was there yesterday and asked for G11 too. The OKT said that she's working, and I can wait for her in the house or come back in a few mins. I did not want to wait so went to another house.

wah lao .. he xiao kian me ..... he told me g11 no more working in house ... now taking bookings ....
hmm .. i think need to find a time to go down again .... :mad:

PointB
08-08-2009, 07:16 PM
quite free today so decided to go try my luck on this legendary L18H44BG11..

luck is good, reached there, OKT told me she's working but should be out inanother 2mins.. true enough, not even reach 1min, her customer came down..
same like last time, i totally visit just based on your comments here.. my expectations are totally same as the real deal just that she's a bit short..

here's the FR first..
Looks: 7/10 (SYT, always show me the CFM face)
Body: 9/10 (D cuppers!! but to me, she seems like gotten a boob job as the inner most felt hard.. nevertheless good job..)
Service: 8/10 (teasing a lot.. jumping around me during catbath)
Shower: 6/10 (no soap were used during initial shower.. used abit to clean my bro and nipples after job)
Frenching: Yes (but abit tooo violent to me, she seems like those BDSM)
Pussy: 8/10 (ok la, would be good if it's cleanly shaven)
BBBJ: 8/10 (sucks real well)
titsF: 9/10 (i can only see my bro head coming in and out btw her D cuppers, shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (she's really horny, pumping hard in all postions and even auto change position herself when she's on top)
Massage: 9/10 (hard one, can hear bone crack..)

Overall, satisfaction is great.. she like teasing a lot.. her D cuppers are nice to grab, cant hold it with my single hand.. but the thing abt her boobs is maybe she gotten a boob job, as the inner part feels hard..
I had a D cupper fling before, her boob is totally soft to touch..
She very small and petite, very easy to move around.. her boobs feel great when you hug her tight during missionary..

I think i got her a bit fed up as i dunno how to stimulate her g-spot, the rubba rubba not strong and correct.. she guide my fingers to rub her pussy, but i didnt do it well..

during different positions, she will actively rub her pussy with her fingers and spread her pussy so that you can penerate deeper..!! then with that F me harder look, really cannot tahan long..

she dominated the first few positions, riding so hard on me till my bro loses a bit of hardness.. some where in the middle before i start my role to work, my bro feels like numb.. she thinks that i had cummed, me too, but a check shows that i didnt.. she continued to ride harder, switching reverse cowgirl and other various positions like scissors, etc..

i finally finished in missionary, but of us screaming in orgasm.. my bro hurts a bit.. long time never had such a wonderful session.. after cleaning up, she asks me to lie down for massage..

her massage was great.. strength was very good.. my bones cracked so many times..
2nd level of shiokness.. haha..

would definately RTF when i had rested enough..

davepower
10-08-2009, 02:58 PM
L18H44BG11

Nothing to do,went down yesterday afternoon,went inside,told OKT was looking for G11.Told me have to wait,didnt bother to say how long till i ask another time,then slowly check the book and say coming down soon.Then wait lor...

Finally my turn to come,waited about 3mins,she led me to her room,talk abit english,her english Limited.So just Strip and go to shower,Wow lao,her Boobs are really Big and cant cover them with 1 hand,really great for Boobs F,but dun wan to waste $,so must try everything 1st,maybe next time try lor...:p

Bath was Sop,wash here and there,then wipe dry and lie on bed and wait for her to service.Catbath from nip to soilder,making ready for war.Bj for awhile,seeing her Boobs also High,cannot tahan liao,Ask for helmet,and ready to Cheong liao.As normal,did 3 position,F F F...Still got 1 more to come,F her in the Air,did a Cow position and finally come in missionary....:D

Name:didnt ask
Boobs:Looking for big big,shes the 1
Body:Good (Looks small,figure like hourglass)
BJ:8/10
Shower:Sop
Looks:8/10 (not bad looking,my taste not high)
RTF:maybe,will try others...worth trying,$ not wasted...

peanut123
12-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Wanted to doL18H44G11 again recently, but the tank was practically empty. Dunno recession ending soon or what, bros seem to have more money to spare and are bonking all the popular girls in GL.

Anyway, walked down to H42, then to H38. No one good caught my eye. Then went to H34. Saw busty girl 31 who looked quite presentable, so on lor. Quite a good choice.

Girl Number : L18H34G31
Name : Nam

Looks : Quite pretty. Looks Chinese with small almond eyes, and quite sweet when she smiles. Fair skin.

Body : Ave. A little bit of baby fat on tummy, but not plump. Has navel jewel.

Boobs : Nice big floppy natural Ccups. Very fair with nice light brown nips. Not the perky type, but big, soft and floppy. Very nice if u like soft floppy tits. I would rate them bigger and nicer than Wan's (WH10G83), and she's cuter too. But her nips remained soft throughout. Not those easily harden type of nips which I like. Damn. That's one advantage Wan has over her : Wan's nips become nice and hard with just a bit of caressing.

Service : Good. Quite friendly and will chat but not overly talkative.

Catbath : SOP. Not really into catbaths.

BJ : Average. Did not offer BBBJ and I did not ask for it.

FJ : Good. Her big floppy tits sways alot when she leans forward during cowgirl, and flops around during missionary. Damn steam. Bonking and sucking on those papayas at the same time is paradise on earth.

Language : Speaks quite good English.

RTF : Yeah, when I have enough of big perky boobs and want to grab a big pair of soft floppy ones.

ActAct
13-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Wanted to doL18H44G11 again recently, but the tank was practically empty. Dunno recession ending soon or what, bros seem to have more money to spare and are bonking all the popular girls in GL.

Yes bro, agree with you. Same thing happen to me.

Still cannot get G11 leh ... sigh ...

catyes933
13-08-2009, 07:57 PM
After reading so much about L18H44BG11, decided to try her out but she off for 3 days. Sianz... So went to H38 and went for G9, she was very pretty but service very bad. Touch her boobs and nipples but think she dun like, push away my hand. Really pissed off. So fast shoot my load and go off.

Boobs:C+, should be enhanced
Body:slim
BJ:6/10
RTF:NO! She give me black face throughout the session.

peanut123
15-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Bro,

You din read my FR of her just a few posts up (#155). Her name is Mui, slim, long hair, quite pretty. Age is 25. Nice boobs, which are real coz fake boobs are not conical in shape like hers. Physically, a good package.

But attitude sucks big time. I was eyeing her and G08, both girls are busty and were waving to me. But I picked her coz she looked sweeter and slimmer. Girls who wave to you usually wants your business so tend to be good in service. But this was exception.

Looks damn sian the whole the time in the room. I asked her and she said she's bored. I was thinking "if you are bored, then dun wave to me in the tank and do this frigging job and make your customers sian also".

No RTF for sure. Should have picked G8.

BTW, was thinking of doing L18H44G11 today, but from your post seems like she'll only be back tomorrow. Sianz.

After reading so much about L18H44BG11, decided to try her out but she off for 3 days. Sianz... So went to H38 and went for G9, she was very pretty but service very bad. Touch her boobs and nipples but think she dun like, push away my hand. Really pissed off. So fast shoot my load and go off.

Boobs:C+, should be enhanced
Body:slim
BJ:6/10
RTF:NO! She give me black face throughout the session.

peanut123
22-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Here's another busty FR.

Girl Number : L18H38G08
Looks : Quite pretty and busty
Body : Slender and shapely.
Boobs : Fake Ccups with very small nips. Very firm to the touch.
Service : So-so. Not very friendly.
Catbath : Poor. Felt ticklish. Puts condom on dick before it is hard.
BJ : Ave.
FJ : Poor. Does not allow sucking of nips during FJ. Says its ticklish, and quickly wipes boobs with tissue. WTF ?

pusslove
24-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Here's another busty FR.

Looks : Quite pretty and busty
Body : Slender and shapely.
Boobs : Fake Ccups with very small nips. Very firm to the touch.
Service : So-so. Not very friendly.
Catbath : Poor. Felt ticklish. Puts condom on dick before it is hard.
BJ : Ave.
FJ : Poor. Does not allow sucking of nips during FJ. Says its ticklish, and quickly wipes boobs with tissue. WTF ?
ya, bor! i try her a few day ago, and get the same service as u are!

havana
27-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Today feel horny so decide to try L18H44BG11 after hearing so many bros commented about her.

Boobs:C to D cup (Shiok when she use them to give tits massage)
Fj: 8/10 (Accommodating but fake moans)
Bbbj:7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Maybe:rolleyes:

peanut123
29-08-2009, 10:40 AM
I had a bad experience with L18H34G33 (one of the worst ever), so my FR serves as warning to bros. Here boobs aren't even big. Link here :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4054489-post11.html

ddog
29-08-2009, 11:37 AM
thx for the tips bros.

releven
29-08-2009, 01:32 PM
ok bro dis is a late fr of a girl from L18h44bg11,whom the bro here been talking about,went down one fine afternoon n i was d first customer of d day,went in ask for her,okt say sit down first coz they just bout to start werk.then off she camefirst thing i look is her boobs,its big but shes nt a looker.den once up in d room cn wait to c her boobs.when she undress wow big sia for a small girl like her.then sop bath all that,but i feel her boobs is kind of fake coz it feels hard.after bath off to bed,first she will paint u n at d same time grab my hand to rub her pussy n she start to moan,a fake moan,but who cares,den she bj,notin special.after that fj,she ride me n i must say what a nice sight to c that boobs up n down.then change to missionary,fuck fer n wow she was so damm wet,feels good sia the feeling,den we change to doggy,after a while back to missionary n i offload it...overall must say ok lah nt a nice one coz i encounter i thai girl b4 who gave me d bonk of my life,its as if shes my wife like that.........looks:6/10,body:7.5/10,boobs:(shud b c)8/10,fj:7/10,bbbj:7/10,attitude:8/10,gfe:6/10,overall:7/10,rtf:no

peanut123
29-08-2009, 03:24 PM
i encounter i thai girl b4 who gave me d bonk of my life,its as if shes my wife like that.........looks:6/10,body:7.5/10,boobs:(shud b c)8/10,fj:7/10,bbbj:7/10,attitude:8/10,gfe:6/10,overall:7/10,rtf:no

Firstly, please avoid putting your entire FR into 1 long paragraph that's very hard to read. Learn to use the "Enter" key on your keyboard to space out your FR.

Secondly, I think its rare for a guy to say that his wife "gave me d bonk of my life". In fact, most guys are so bored bonking their wives after 6 months that they start looking hungrily at other people's girlfriends or maids, or go to massage palor or Geylang to eat out.

I had good times bonking my ex-gf last time. She lived alone so I would go over after work and bang her before bedtime to help her sleep. And on weekends, I'll bang her after she comes back from church learning to be a good Christian. The irony of that. But even then, I felt bored after a few months of bonking the same girl, even though she has big boobs and was always horny.

bradpitt968
29-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Firstly, please avoid putting your entire FR into 1 long paragraph that's very hard to read. Learn to use the "Enter" key on your keyboard to space out your FR.

Secondly, I think its rare for a guy to say that his wife "gave me d bonk of my life". In fact, most guys are so bored bonking their wives after 6 months that they start looking hungrily at other people's girlfriends or maids, or go to massage palor or Geylang to eat out.

I had good times bonking my ex-gf last time. She lived alone so I would go over after work and bang her before bedtime to help her sleep. And on weekends, I'll bang her after she comes back from church learning to be a good Christian. The irony of that. But even then, I felt bored after a few months of bonking the same girl, even though she has big boobs and was always horny.

Hi bro,

Wah lau!! Frankly .... if it's of no offense to you .... I don't have having a fb like your ex-gf ..... big boobs and horny all the time.

How I wish I could find a fb like that that is also chio and got flat abs.

bradpitt968
29-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Today feel horny so decide to try L18H44BG11 after hearing so many bros commented about her.

Boobs:C to D cup (Shiok when she use them to give tits massage)
Fj: 8/10 (Accommodating but fake moans)
Bbbj:7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Maybe:rolleyes:

Yah ... she is not bad .... but not those chio SYT kind of gal.

The last I went ... she seems quite moody ....

releven
29-08-2009, 04:04 PM
hey bro thnx for ur tutorial on pc,i tried nt to write in one whole para but got probs....i dun noe how to explain it,but it looks messy.tats y i write in 1 para.did try wat u told me to do,problem solve,thnx a lot...

releven
29-08-2009, 04:13 PM

hey bro thnx for ur help on writing fr,appreciate it a lot,had problem writing it juz nw,byt its been solve with ur help,thnx once again

peanut123
30-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Hi bro,

Wah lau!! Frankly .... if it's of no offense to you .... I don't have having a fb like your ex-gf ..... big boobs and horny all the time.

How I wish I could find a fb like that that is also chio and got flat abs.

No offense taken. But she's not an ex-fb. She's an ex-gf. Got diff. FB is for banging only. No emotional baggage, and no loyalty either. She could be banging 10 other guys.

GF are expected to bang only her current BF (although some girls cheat), but can get damn emo and clingy. GFs, like wives, sometimes will put on weight due to all the nice dinners you treat her to. So after a few months become more meaty, but still a good bang, for the price of dinners, movies, and hearing her yak. Got times when I tot I had gotten her pregnant and that nearly gave me a heart attack, but luckily they were all false alarms. Heng ah.

In the long term, its easier and cheaper to bang WLs in GL, but sex with gfs can be very much more satisfying and content, as long as you dun get bored.

Dm_ass
31-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Hi to all bros,

I knoe this is alittle off topic here at the moment but i'm sure lots of bros had tried big boobs WLs from WH10. At the moment, the house is completely shut and it has been more than 1 week already. Heard that few gals are down with 'virus':eek:. Anyone know more and care to share the info here? Thks.

peanut123
31-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Hi to all bros,

I knoe this is alittle off topic here at the moment but i'm sure lots of bros had tried big boobs WLs from WH10. At the moment, the house is completely shut and it has been more than 1 week already. Heard that few gals are down with 'virus':eek:. Anyone know more and care to share the info here? Thks.

Unless response is from the WH10 OKT, it will just be rumours. How are you going to trust rumours ? Even info from other houses' OKT are not reliable, as they could be spreading rumours about a competiting house.

My advice is, as long as you have used condoms and they did not break, you don't really have to care if the virus rumor is true. And if you did not use condoms, well, it makes no diff if the house if closed or still open.

bruteforce12
31-08-2009, 10:49 PM
felt bit horny today and after reading this post decided to go for this girl.

Girl Number : L18H34G31
my fr is quite identical to wat bro peanut has posted. except that i dont feel tat she is tat friendly.
and bro peanut, does she allow to suck her boobs??? i dun think so.
anyways i will up you bro. thanks for your recommendation.

peanut123
05-09-2009, 02:29 AM
Damn, I went to look for L18H38G10 and the OKT says she is going home. WTF ??? She's only been here a few months, and the last time I saw her, she said she plan to stay 2 years.

I hope she's OK, healthwise. She seemed quite careful, using cd for both BJ and FJ. Before doing covered BJ, she told me she uses cd for BJ coz she wants to go home safely when her service is up. Dang, she was such a nice cheerful girl, only 22 years old.

peanut123
05-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Damn, I went to look for L18H38G10 and the OKT says she is going home. WTF ??? She's only been here a few months, and the last time I saw her, she said she plan to stay 2 years.

I hope she's OK, healthwise. She seemed quite careful, using cd for both BJ and FJ. Before doing covered BJ, she told me she uses cd for BJ coz she wants to go home safely when her service is up. Dang, she was such a nice cheerful girl, only 22 years old.

Well, guess what ? L18H38G10 is back. The OKT says she initially wanted to go home due to family issues (good thing its not health or STD issues), but now decided to work for a few more months. So, if you like a young, friendly, 22 yo girl with slim body and handful of boobs and a perpetual smile on her face, go find her before she leaves.

G10 is one of the better girls that I've tried in H38, though not particularly busty.

X_plorer
06-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Finally get to try L18H44BG11 after going there the 4th time and after trying same house but other gals, no 5, 6 and 15..

To compare these 4 including no 11.. No 11 service can say suits me best, her bj sunction, her massage, and her soft and big boobs for squeezing.. But the only thing is her looks is not up to my standard, and when i tried her, she looks so blur and tired.. must be serving too much cust on a sat night.. haha..

To summ up, 1st gal to rtf in hse 44B to go for service would be 11, the second would be no 5, her skills only lose 11 a bit, but she is going back next month... As for 6 and 15, can only recommend to those who dun like massage, because these 2 gals can be quite satisfying in their love making but dun have massage, which i love to have.. So out already, unless i'm really horny.. 15 is the fleshy type, and no 6 is GFE type.. So bros out there, up to you to chose liao... Haha..

End of report...

PointB
11-09-2009, 08:42 AM
wow.. what a nice bonk.. visited L18H34G31..
See her face buey tahan liao.. her boobs also popping out asking me to suck..

In the room very SOP.. after wash, lie down on bed, then she start catbath..
together with some breast fcuk.. shiok.. her boobs feel nice and firm.. a cup D at least, this time confirm natural.. nipples are nice looking and good to suck..

capped and did a nice suction BJ.. then start riding on me.. can see that she really got customer service.. rocks hard and seems like enjoying it.. my dick also hardens to machiam like rock.. she also seems to like it very much..

soon, i think she cummed.. went into different positions, i think she liked doggy best.. her moans are also very nice to hear.. she really used her pussy to squeeze your dick.. she also cummed quite a number of times in missionary..

typing this FR, also cannot tahan.. her boobs looks great.. long time never got such a big and natural boobs.. althou she's a bit plump.. overall very satisfied..

Name: Nam
Boob: 10/10 (natural and nice suckable nipples, but doesnt like you to squeeze too hard)
Body: 7/10 ( a bit plump but no fat, very fair and smooth skin)
BJ: 7/10 (nice suction, but a bit short and no deep throat)
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating,nice moans)
RTF: Yes!! but will look out for more Cat50 Big boobs..

BronzeGod
13-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi Guys,

I used to frequent G18 at WH10 till end June 2009. She told me her name is Pim. Anyway, I went for HIV+ Syphilis test yesterday at the annonymous testing centre at DSC Clinic, Kelantan lane.

Results are all clear so am heaving a huge sigh of relief.

For those bros who went to this house, do go get yourself tested.

They having special promo at DSC now, $10 for syphilis test with every HIV test.

Better to know your status than to live in the dark, and worse, infecting those you love.

Always use condoms if you must have casual sex.

But better to avoid it and stay faithful to one partner yeah?

Then you won't have to waste $$$ just to live in shame and fear anymore

BronzeGod
13-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Unless response is from the WH10 OKT, it will just be rumours. How are you going to trust rumours ? Even info from other houses' OKT are not reliable, as they could be spreading rumours about a competiting house.

My advice is, as long as you have used condoms and they did not break, you don't really have to care if the virus rumor is true. And if you did not use condoms, well, it makes no diff if the house if closed or still open.
Hi Guys,

I used to frequent G18 at WH10, the house that is now closed, till end June 2009. She told me her name is Pim.

Anyway, I went for HIV+ Syphilis test yesterday at the annonymous testing centre at DSC Clinic, Kelantan lane.

Results are all clear so am heaving a huge sigh of relief.

For those bros who went to this house, do go get yourself tested.

They having special promo at DSC now, $10 for syphilis test with every HIV test.

Better to know your status than to live in the dark, and worse, infecting those you love.

Always use condoms if you must have casual sex.

But better to avoid it and stay faithful to one partner yeah? While I do miss PIM and geylang, I do realise I should stop this dangerous and expensive game.

Then I won't have to waste $$$ just to live in shame and fear anymore

bruteforce12
17-09-2009, 06:37 PM
............As for 6 and 15, can only recommend to those who dun like massage, because these 2 gals can be quite satisfying in their love making but dun have massage, which i love to have.. So out already, unless i'm really horny.. 15 is the fleshy type, and no 6 is GFE type.. So bros out there, up to you to chose liao... Haha..

End of report...[/QUOTE]

Bro, u r absolutely correct. I made a visit thre to try my luck on the legendary 11 but she was working at tat time. so i took G6.

G6 is absolutely GFE type. u can give her 10/10 for tat. she allows u to kiss her and as long as u treat her well she will respond n the same way. she was quite surprised by the way i treat her and kept on saying tat i am a "good man".

but anyways as wat bro bronzegod quoted, its time for me as well to put an end to this dangerous game. why waste money to live in the dark??

a big thanks for all senior brothers for thier support and advice. but i will visit this forum regularly if not geylang and its mistresses :)

dongguanaddict
21-09-2009, 10:49 PM
visited L18H44BG5..
Her face so so but okt said 100% good, since her boobs are big, so on her.

In the room, strip, washing and lie down on bed, she catbath and sucking my nipple .. nice nipples and a good C boobs. . . capped and did hot & cold BJ, solid.. mari kita already and she is riding on me.. super good ah. bua tahan, change to missory and f her hard . . . . almost cum and change to doggie and finally shot on the rubber in her, huh, her moans are also very nice and soft. She try to malke it original. . . sounds like!!

Name: G5
Boob: 8/10 (natural and pink nipples)
Body: 7/10 (OK for me)
BJ: 6/10 (nice touge play but no deep throat)
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating)
RTF: No, too many to try . . . .

peanut123
25-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Fans of former WH10G83 Wan rejoice. I found her at WH43. She's G1. I recognized her and her 10cm++ long cleavage, and quickly asked for her.

Very satisfying bonk. As usual, friendly, and big floppy tits and nice hard nipples. Paradise found again.

X_plorer
25-09-2009, 06:54 AM
To those bros who have heed to my recommendation to gal 5 in G18H44B. Her last day is on next wed. So if you like her service, better dun wait..

I just tried her last nite. Wanted to try G11, but same as usual, booked for a long time again.. So decided to go for G5. But i also do not know why, maybe because she is going back already, and she is very happy.. Her skills, GFE and i can say the whole session was too satisfying. Her masssage was very good also. End up exceed the time by more than 5 minutes. As i'm a regular there, so the boss still accepts it.. Haha..

Please up my points if you like my recommendation... Thank you for your support..

Ommas
25-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Tried L18H44G11 last night.

Very similar ML process as described by bro PointB and also agree that inside there is a large hard spot - definitely a boob job - but a nice one since it's deep inside and does not affect too much the softness of the outside. It's a job to enhance the fullness of the boob. Overall nice skin, no sagging and nice to grab. I like her petite frame :) (quite a short girl).

It was about 10pm but she tried to be energetic & proactive, taking the lead to ride and to rub herself etc. Nevertheless signs of tireness showed on her face. Asked her if it was a very busy day and she said "not really, average, about 15 customers......" Wow scary :eek: this is one busy lady!

Brothers here might be able to enlighten me on time management. I often read FRs that describe having an initial shower, catbath, TitF, bj, cowgirl, reverse CG, missionary, scissors, doggie to finish, and can still have a massage at the end.......I ran out of time during the doggie stage and the buzzer arrived. I often found it difficult to manage the whole thing in 25 min.

RTF: possibly, many others to try though :D

p.s. when I entered there was a no.1 with a nice body. OKT said she's new. Any bro has tried her?

Tboon
26-09-2009, 06:19 AM
Fans of former WH10G83 Wan rejoice. I found her at WH43. She's G1. I recognized her and her 10cm++ long cleavage, and quickly asked for her.

Very satisfying bonk. As usual, friendly, and big floppy tits and nice hard nipples. Paradise found again.

Thank u bro for the info! wonder how come they can "suka suka" switch place?

peanut123
26-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Thank u bro for the info! wonder how come they can "suka suka" switch place?

She didn't suka suka change place lar. WH10 closed a while ago, and will be closed for the next few months till early next year, apparently for renovations.

But I doubt this is the real reason, since it's been closed for a month liao and still no signs of any renovations or work being done to the place. Most people will keep their business running until the last minute instead of shutting down so long in advance.

Anyway, the girls are all relocated to WH43 and WH45, so bros can check these 2 houses out if you are looking for any former WH10 girls. 3 girls, including the popular WH10G77, Mong with huge boobs, have gone back to Thailand.

Wan is nearing the end of her 1 year stint in Sg and will be going home in a few months. What a waste. So catch her while you can!

Oh yeah, this time I noticed she didn't offer BBBJ (which is actually fine with me since I prefer to play safe), which she did last time in WH10. Maybe she wised up and decided to play safe since she's going home soon ?

shaundavis
29-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Here's another busty FR.

My 1st FR.

Name : Didn't remember
Looks : ok but little smile
Body : Slim
Boobs : C cups but look big as she is small
Service : Not friendly, just want you to finish
Catbath : short while
BJ : Average.
FJ : Poor. No respond

She said it's ticklish and quickly wiped boobs with tissue when I painted her. :mad: I should read more from Bro Peanut123.:(

My favourite is G12 there though with A cup in the wonderBra.:o

dunworri
30-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Anyway, the girls are all relocated to WH43 and WH45, so bros can check these 2 houses out if you are looking for any former WH10 girls. 3 girls, including the popular WH10G77, Mong with huge boobs, have gone back to Thailand.

Wan is nearing the end of her 1 year stint in Sg and will be going home in a few months. What a waste. So catch her while you can!

Oh yeah, this time I noticed she didn't offer BBBJ (which is actually fine with me since I prefer to play safe), which she did last time in WH10. Maybe she wised up and decided to play safe since she's going home soon ?

Thanks,bro peanut123:D

X_plorer
30-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Today is the last day for L18H44BG5, those who supported her and like her service, better fast leg fast hand liao.. Please remember to leave a afternoon slot for me...

franker
30-09-2009, 09:56 AM

wow, that's best news in town. Luckily the the pair of ivory tits are still with us. guess i should find a time to catch up wif her , ahha

peanut123
01-10-2009, 11:35 PM
wow, that's best news in town. Luckily the the pair of ivory tits are still with us. guess i should find a time to catch up wif her , ahha

She's going back to Thailand in Jan 2010, so better fast leg fast hand fast cock.

nihilist
02-10-2009, 11:25 PM
my virgin post.
lurk here for a long time oredi but i'm new to cheonging.
first must thank bros peanut123 as his posts help me alot.

FR on L18H44G11 (actually a few weeks ago)

went in the afternoon. the OKT intercept me and i saw G11 leading a bro upstairs. DAMN! only left G05 in the tank and OKT keep recommend. but i stubborn, so sit outside wait for 20+min... finally my turn. in the room, i concentrate on her face. moderate make-up. smiling softly. quite pretty actually. but the deep space below draw my eyes away hehehe. as i'm not much of a talker, just stripped and so did she.

in the shower brighter, saw her boobs in full glory, my didi immediately stand at attention to salute her. but i noob+shy, stand there stiffly like my didi let her shower me SOP. only when washing off the soap, she brushed her boobs on my back while stroking me. i was like WOAH! exciting.

i came out, air-con very cold, so i was shivering quite badly while drying off. she came out and saw me and laugh. i "help" her dry off abit also. now she's smiling more and i also felt more relaxed. on to the bed and still staring at her boobs. reached out and held them in my hands. big. smooth. firm! the feeling is great! WHOOO! she kissed me while i was still occupied with her boobs but no frenching was done.

hands were forced to detach from boobs for a moment as she made her way down, capped me, and proceed with BJ. her BJ felt good, not a lot of sound but felt the sucking and tongue action. i wanted to get back to her boobs so stopped the BJ. close to my face can see the veins quite clearly, dark nipples not very hard when i played with them. they are really quite firm which is why i think some bros speculate it's a boob job.

she lay on the bed while i continued to play with her boobs. proceed to FJ in missionary position. could not bury my face in her boobs at the same time, so have to be content with feeling of boobs pressed against my chest. the feeling too good and i cum after a short while...

Looks: 7/10 i feel is ok
Boobs: 8/10 shiok (can't tell if it's real or fake)
Frenching: none
BJ: 6/10 as i voluntarily cut short
FJ: 7/10 some moaning, hug me when in missionary
Attitude: 7/10 quite SOP
GFE: 6/10 i'm not good at this
Overall: 7/10
RTF: cannot. next target is WH43G01 Wan.

bruteforce12
03-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Bro,

care to share info on L1844B G6? Has she left already? she said tat she will go back this month.

Tboon
04-10-2009, 07:12 AM
She didn't suka suka change place lar. WH10 closed a while ago, and will be closed for the next few months till early next year, apparently for renovations.

But I doubt this is the real reason, since it's been closed for a month liao and still no signs of any renovations or work being done to the place. Most people will keep their business running until the last minute instead of shutting down so long in advance.

Oic bro. no wonder whenever i walk past, its always close!

where is the wan you mentioned bro? the way you describe her boobs bouncing makes me wanna try! :p

X_plorer
04-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Any FRs on Lor 18 House 38?

Been There yesterday.. Most of them is of big boobs.. Mostly hour glass figure.. The 1 i tried almost thought that she is from Korea.. Service attitude.. Tip Top..

xiaobudian
04-10-2009, 09:30 AM
anyone tried G18H14 girls before?
there are alot of people gathering around there most of the time?
any FRs?

steve_74
04-10-2009, 01:31 PM
any FRs?

Why dun u go there and furnish us with ur virgin FR :D

peanut123
04-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Oic bro. no wonder whenever i walk past, its always close!

where is the wan you mentioned bro? the way you describe her boobs bouncing makes me wanna try! :p

WH43 is just across the road from WH10. She's now WH43G01. Have fun.

peanut123
04-10-2009, 11:19 PM
any FRs?

Yes. If you read this thread, there is at least 1 FR for H14. I know coz I wrote that FR.

All houses have nice and awful girls. Just try and write a FR and contribute to the community so that other bros can benefit from your good or bad experience.

Tboon
07-10-2009, 04:33 AM

ok, thanks bro. will file a report after i try her.

peanut123
11-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Here's another good one for bros to try. Young, petite, quite cute, Chinese looking with big gazongas. If you met her on the street you'll probably think she's a girl-next-door. In the tank, she didn't look like she had big hooters, but once her clothes came off, I was mesmerized by her big bazookas.

Name : Ping
Looks : Looks Chinese. Young and quite cute.
Body : Petite and slim.
Boobs : Very nice and big CCups. Perky, yet soft to grab. Very unlike other girls whose perky boobs are quite firm (such as L18H42G01 or L18H16G08), hers are soft despite being perky. Dark brown nips. Very nice pair of hooters indeed.
Service : Very friendly and soft spoken.
Catbath : SOP. Big boobs nice to grab.
BJ : SOP.
FJ : Very nice. Big boobs very bouncy (coz they are soft) and nice, look big even in missionary. Very nice to grab. But she's ticklish when sucking her boobs.
RTF : Hell yes!

Enjoy bros!

Tboon
13-10-2009, 07:38 AM

took her two days back. would say she is one of the friendlier and nice attitude thai girl i encountered.

too bad i can't have full view of her taking off her bra as i went into the toilet myself, then she follow in. sop shower but i pumped her halfway, went soft, she took off cd, did abit of hj for me, put on cd again and mount me cowgirl.

took control from there and pump her missionary 2nd time. as i was pumping halfway, the bell ring for the 1st time, she told me its ok, i keep going like a pounding machine and finally realease before the bell ring 2nd time. overall, a worthy bonk! :p

s(Aint
14-10-2009, 02:01 AM
L18H44G11

Seemed like a hot favourite here so i broke my fast and went down to try her out. For the first time i asked for a girl without knowing how she looks like.

Finally after 10 mins .. she came down.. Shes really really short.. (i expected that) but disappointed nonetheless.. has a stout figure.. and some baby fat. We went up and stripped down.. massive tits and soft to the touch. Possibly real.

SOP shower and nipple licking, tit fuck.. i nearly came told her to stop.. nearly came again during blowjob .. im not sure whats wrong with me but i last really long whhen i fuck non-working girls.. i dont know whats with me but i tend to come really fast with prostitutes. i doubt its their skill .. maybe its anxiety..

anyways back to the FR..

so .. fucked cowgirl position.. then missionary.. cant tahan.. stopped for a while and sucked on those tits like a baby.. pumped a few more mins and i shot. clean up.. she offered a massage.. i told her.. no la . you sure busy later you tired. so i took the bottle of water she offered and left.

Overall 7.5/10
boobs 9/10
looks 7.5/10
figure 6/10 excluding boobs .. really short and stout not exactly hourglass figure
gfe 7.5/10
fj 6/10 (i came too fast)
bj 6/10 (not that skillful)
rtf : probably not

happiz
15-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Bros, can you recommend some gals as the same type as L18H42G01 (petite, slim, cute face, firm boobs)? go down for G01 several times and every time she was occupied.

autoaim
02-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Just tried this girl, but never ask her name. Just wanna a release for it, so went H44. She has a good skill to make you come, must really stop her...

L18H44G11
Overall 7/10
boobs 9/10
looks 7.5/10
gfe 7.5/10
fj 7.5/10
bj 7/10
rtf : maybe

fedomme
02-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Here's another good one for bros to try. Young, petite, quite cute, Chinese looking with big gazongas. If you met her on the street you'll probably think she's a girl-next-door. In the tank, she didn't look like she had big hooters, but once her clothes came off, I was mesmerized by her big bazookas.

Enjoy bros!

Thanks bro for sharing, she seems like my type, will look for her in my next GL visit :D:D

cheaw1234
02-11-2009, 10:19 PM

my fr on G8 is here, u might want to go read it bro

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/81168-geylangs-50-thai-reports-33.html#post3437438

Great report. She looks great!

gofuckspider
03-11-2009, 12:33 AM
went h43 yest..was told by okt wan went back already..quick shocked..hmmm..is it true or is it jus another false alarm?

davepower
03-11-2009, 03:02 AM
went h43 yest..was told by okt wan went back already..quick shocked..hmmm..is it true or is it jus another false alarm?

Err...Went back to H10 or back Thailand...????:confused:Went on Sat around 2plus to 3....Saw H10 Reopen again....:eek:

freikorp
03-11-2009, 11:32 PM
FR on the popular L18H44G11

Happy to drop byL18H44 for a quick check to see if she is available as I do not like to wait and she just happen to be available.

Was led into the room and bathroom for a scrub. After which she playfully push me onto the bed and curl around me like a mermaid to give me a good catbath. pretty good i must say for cat50. after which the rest are pretty SOP. But her boobs fails good as she kept trying to suffocate me with her tits. :D

FInished the deed with a massage and left

boobs 9/10
looks 7/10
figure 6/10 excluding boobs .. shes not tall and with tattoos
gfe 8/10
fj 7/10 (i came too fast)
bj 6/10 not bad but nothing to shout about
rtf : maybe ....

peanut123
04-11-2009, 12:25 AM

Wan did say that she wanted to go back to Thailand in Jan to open a shop. Maybe she went home a bit earlier. No need to be alarmed. If each time a girl goes back causes an alarm, then might as well just give up and stop going to GL.

bhappi
04-11-2009, 12:53 AM
Wan did say that she wanted to go back to Thailand in Jan to open a shop. Maybe she went home a bit earlier. No need to be alarmed. If each time a girl goes back causes an alarm, then might as well just give up and stop going to GL.

bro,she told me tat went back on this month,and open a alarm/cctv shop:)

gofuckspider
04-11-2009, 08:56 AM
no la not being alarmed,go back also gd for them la.. jus wanted drop by resume her services but went there okt say go back liao..no choice lor..anyway all the best for her in her business venture though..

nihilist
05-11-2009, 11:51 PM
L6H70G22

walked lor 18 many times, decided to check out lor 6, recalling a thread on L6H66.

saw 5 girls there, but no big boobs. so went to H70. saw only 1 in the fish tank. okt said got 3, other 2 have to wait for 10 mins. i look at G22, quite dua liap. okt at the side psycho me service good etc etc. "her boobs are not fake one." on lor.

when i first saw the room wah the window is shutter like tekong's windows. i thought siao liao no air con?! but actually is got, just the whole place is quite old. even the toilet is also the squat down kind.

negative points.
during both shower, she turn on the water too much, so when she sprayed my back, hair also got wet. otherwise is SOP.
her english quite bad, i asked her how long she will be here. 3 months. how long she's been here. 3 months. no matter how i rephrase she didn't understand.
GFE is low. but then again i'm not good at building chemistry.
she's quite short, at most 160cm only. bah bah type. but...

positive points.
big boobs! she say its 40D! they droop a little, unlike L18H44G11. also not as firm.
her hair is quite long. had fun playing with it too.
service is good. we didn't talk much, but she's accommodating. tried missonary, doggie, missonary again. i couldn't cum and asked her to jerk me to the finish.
i like the way she moans. its not "Ah Ah Oh Ah". only softly "Uh" once in a while.

overall i feel is good.

name: neng
looks: 6/10 face a bit round.
boobs: 8/10 big! nice to grab.
frenching: none
BJ: 6/10 SOP
AR: none
FJ: 8/10 as described above
GFE: 6/10
overall: 7/10
RTF: have to try out others.

peanut123
07-11-2009, 10:44 PM

Bro, your info is out of date. I went to WH43 and Wan is still there ! She was in the tank, and is still number G01. So she didn't go back lar. Fans of her big floppy boobs can celebrate.

gofuckspider
08-11-2009, 12:43 AM
huh serious...?ok thks bro will head down tomo to find her..thks alot for the valuable info..

DrPussy
08-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Bro, your info is out of date. I went to WH43 and Wan is still there ! She was in the tank, and is still number G01. So she didn't go back lar. Fans of her big floppy boobs can celebrate.

Thx for the update, been in H43 Friday night but didn't saw G01, G06 also not in the fish tank, maybe both working inside, will check them next week. :D:D

peanut123
09-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Here's another FR. This time, decided to venture from my usual L18/WH area and try out L6 and L8. These lorongs are alot more quiet compared to L18 area.

Girl Number : L08H66AG28
Name : Jennifer
Looks : Quite pretty, long hair. But face complexion is not perfectly smooth.
Body : slim, hourglass, but not those super tight bodies. But still good.
Boobs : Nice firm CCups, probably 34C. Very nice handful.
Service : Quite friendly and accomodating, but not very cheerful.
Shower : Hot and Cold BBBJ in shower.
BBBJ : About average. Quite fast, but i prefer slow and sensual.
FJ : Good. Very hardworking. Did a pretty fast and furious cowgirl on me, so much so that I came in that position. First time that ever happened to me as I'm not a fast comer.
Language : English
Room : Very dark, with a "disco light ball". Says she prefers it dark. I prefer rooms that are bright and cheery though.
RTF : Maybe.
Massage : Since got time left, she gave me a pretty competent and long massage for 10 mins. We overshot the time, but she didn't mind, and for some reason the OKT didn't ring the buzzer.

littlesexmaniac
17-11-2009, 08:14 PM
went to house 42,balance 5 gls an chosed no.1.A busty gl looked quite presentable

Name : Amp

Looks : Quite pretty. Looks Chinese with small almond eyes, and quite sweet when she smiles. Fair skin.

Body : Ave. A little bit of baby fat on tummy, but not plump.

Boobs : Nice big floppy natural Ccups. Very fair with nice light pink nips. Not the perky type, but big, soft and floppy. Very nice if u like soft floppy tits. But her nips remained soft throughout. Not those easily harden type of nips which I like. Damn.

Service : Good. Quite friendly and will chat and talkative.

BJ : Average. Did not offer BBBJ

FJ : Good. Her big floppy tits sways alot when she leans forward during cowgirl, and flops around during missionary. Damn steam.

Language : Speaks limited English.

peanut123
17-11-2009, 08:29 PM
This girl keep changing name. When I first tried her, she called herself Mina. The next time I tried her she called herself Kim. And now she's Amp ? Confuse bros oni. But luckily she's quite cute, friendly, with nice boobs.

went to house 42,balance 5 gls an chosed no.1.A busty gl looked quite presentable

Name : Amp

Body : Ave. A little bit of baby fat on tummy, but not plump.

Boobs : Nice big floppy natural Ccups. Very fair with nice light pink nips. Not the perky type, but big, soft and floppy. Very nice if u like soft floppy tits. But her nips remained soft throughout. Not those easily harden type of nips which I like. Damn.

Service : Good. Quite friendly and will chat and talkative.

BJ : Average. Did not offer BBBJ

FJ : Good. Her big floppy tits sways alot when she leans forward during cowgirl, and flops around during missionary. Damn steam.

Language : Speaks limited English.

Yakkity
24-11-2009, 08:44 PM
went to house 42,balance 5 gls an chosed no.1.A busty gl looked quite presentable Girl Number : L18H42G01

Went by L18H42G01 based on this FR !! Not sure if same girl - but still good choice. She was very sweet gal - face not great (teeth crooked - need straight). But I loved her care-free fun attitude. C cups indeed, but not floppy at all (IMHO). Very soft, but not hangers for sure. Nice round butt too. Capped bj SOP, but she was very flexible and presented herself very nicely for FJ all positions.

I loved the end when she was making some of those (probably fake) "uuhhh don't hurt me . . uhhh " sounds.

Some other big tits in the H42 bowl - one tall gal with floppies for sure - maybe next time . .
OKT seemed friendly enough too . .
Thanx LSM for the tip .

RTF: Yes

iporn
25-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Girl : L08h43g99
Name : Kay
Looks : 9/10 pretty, one of the prettiest in geylang (to me)
Body : 8/10 very curvy body, slim waist, nice meaty butt
Boobs : 9/10 Almost Perfect 34C cups, very soft and beautifully shaped, not saggy..etc, and they are Real!!
GFE : 6.5/10
Catbath : 6/10 Sop
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6.5/10 accomodating
Time: 20min buzzer goes off, this house buzz very early, beware~
RTF: Yes, but she is going back next week already, she has been here 1 year only though
House Hours: 1.30pm-1.30am

Though kay's services are about average, i had better skilled gals who gave better catbaths bjs..etc, but she definitely has one of the best bodies i have ever tried, slim body yet have real big C cups, curvy and beautiful butt too, and she is pretty too!

egmar mah
29-11-2009, 05:29 PM
wed 25th nov juz went to L18h38 want to look for favourite no.5.ut okt say she went back hometown liao.abit dissapointed. but he recommend no.7 ,one glance see the neh neh not bad so take lah. cos my lanjiao really buay tahan liao long time no do already. the rest all sop,but she gave me a oil massage after tat.not bad lah quite satisfy and i always cum veri fast after some strokes Y huh? this hse always hurry the gal one,sometimes like 15min onli,tats sucks. bros pls up my points and leave ur nick thks big big.

MRJACKY
03-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Been L18H40

The OKT have good service oriented to his guests not matter you are new and regular guest.
When i firstly came in, he will said "please come have a look! please don't be shy and have some good time viewing" and also introduce which girl behind the aquarium glass can provide good service.

so, i listen his advice and try out one of the girl that he recommend as i'm still new in this Gelyang town.

the girl is 007 as she recall my ex-Angelina!

Looks : 8.5/10 pretty, one that i believe in my sense of desire
Body : 8/10 :)
Boobs : 9/10 C cups, very soft and Real!!:p
GFE : 6.5/10
Catbath : null, cos i didn't try it out...
BJ : null, cos i didn't try it out... so sorry
FJ : 7/10 accommodating:p
Time: 25min buzzer goes off, do we have to go that fast and furious?
RTF: No, it's about business, we should look wider!
Price: SGD50.00, i agreed:)

Dear brother of man happiness, i really miss my life with gf...

mynameisjohn
10-12-2009, 10:20 PM

Name : Ping
Looks : Looks Chinese. Young and quite cute.
Body : Petite and slim.
Boobs : Very nice and big CCups. Perky, yet soft to grab. Very unlike other girls whose perky boobs are quite firm (such as L18H42G01 or L18H16G08), hers are soft despite being perky. Dark brown nips. Very nice pair of hooters indeed.
Service : Very friendly and soft spoken.
Catbath : SOP. Big boobs nice to grab.
BJ : SOP.
FJ : Very nice. Big boobs very bouncy (coz they are soft) and nice, look big even in missionary. Very nice to grab. But she's ticklish when sucking her boobs.
RTF : Hell yes!

Enjoy bros!

very cute girl during our session she sneeze a little and said she had H1N2... wanted to RTF her a week later but the OKT said she was on 2 days MC.. iirc shes said shes gg back on the 18th of this month dun wana work alreadi ... hope can see her again :o

peanut123
20-12-2009, 02:10 PM
very cute girl during our session she sneeze a little and said she had H1N2... wanted to RTF her a week later but the OKT said she was on 2 days MC.. iirc shes said shes gg back on the 18th of this month dun wana work alreadi ... hope can see her again :o

She's not coming back. In the 5 months that she's worked here, she has accumulated enough $ to build a HOUSE in Thailand. That's what she told me.

You can imagine why the girls are attracted to this line of work. She made more $ in those few months than a country girl could possibly do in her entire life.

Those girls who work for the full 2 years can probably retire in the Thai/China countryside on the savings.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-12-2009, 02:42 PM
oh wanted to try but too late liao.btw how old is Wan (WH43 G1)?

peanut123
20-12-2009, 11:22 PM
oh wanted to try but too late liao.btw how old is Wan (WH43 G1)?

Wan is 29, with a slightly bah-bah body. Still a good body (probably a 36-26-36), but don't expect a super slim petite girl.

As you have probably read, her good points are her big floppy tits and friendly attitute.

mynameisjohn
20-12-2009, 11:30 PM
She's not coming back. In the 5 months that she's worked here, she has accumulated enough $ to build a HOUSE in Thailand. That's what she told me.

You can imagine why the girls are attracted to this line of work. She made more $ in those few months than a country girl could possibly do in her entire life.

Those girls who work for the full 2 years can probably retire in the Thai/China countryside on the savings.

thanks bro peanut.. good to know shes doing well back home :)
seldom meet fair skin thai ladies like her.. got any to recommend? :o

peanut123
23-12-2009, 12:24 AM
thanks bro peanut.. good to know shes doing well back home :)
seldom meet fair skin thai ladies like her.. got any to recommend? :o

Fair skin and busty Thais who are friendly and cheerful are rare. One of my regular bangs is L18H16G08 (name Bim), who has her own FRs in this thread. She's busty, very cheerful and friendly, quite fair ( ie, like a local Chinese girl, but cannot compare with Northern PRC girls ), but facial features are not very Chinese. Still, a good bonk.

Another good fair skin girl is L18H34G31 (name Nam). Again, she's busty and cheeful. And then there's L18H42G01, who is also quite cute and busty.

You'll have fun with all of them.

mynameisjohn
23-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Fair skin and busty Thais who are friendly and cheerful are rare. One of my regular bangs is L18H16G08 (name Bim), who has her own FRs in this thread. She's busty, very cheerful and friendly, quite fair ( ie, like a local Chinese girl, but cannot compare with Northern PRC girls ), but facial features are not very Chinese. Still, a good bonk.

Another good fair skin girl is L18H34G31 (name Nam). Again, she's busty and cheeful. And then there's L18H42G01, who is also quite cute and busty.

You'll have fun with all of them.

thanks again bro peanut.. i need to jot them down somewhere in case i forget.. theres g9 and g19 from l18h18 which are quite fair and cute, fun attitude too

wowwow
24-12-2009, 01:06 AM
just had L18H44BG11. she told she is leaving on 1 Jan.

BronzeGod
24-12-2009, 10:16 AM
Any legal gals look like this?

If got, tell me where. I wanna go whack.

http://animewriter.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/mao-xmas-001.jpg

http://animewriter.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/mao-xmas-010.jpg

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/bhha/2008/Thang10/Mao%20Kobayashi/1.jpg

http://www.kanpai.fr/images/japon/mao-kobayashi-4.jpg

hbster
27-12-2009, 04:36 AM
I tried ping for 3 times too...damn addictive...its my first time rtf to a girl like her
i miss her v much...almost fall in love with her sia

puddytat
27-12-2009, 11:17 AM
This Thread is really good. Thanks all bros Keep it update.

mynameisjohn
27-12-2009, 11:43 PM
I tried ping for 3 times too...damn addictive...its my first time rtf to a girl like her
i miss her v much...almost fall in love with her sia

everything she does is damn cute one... hope can forget her soon, if not very heartpain :(

peanut123
28-12-2009, 11:17 AM
Been a couple of weeks since I went to try Cat 50 coz busy exploring the FL scene, haha. So, went back to GL's tom yum streets and tried another WL.

Girl Number : WH43G07
Name : Nok
Looks : Looks fine in the tank, but upclose, a bit auntie for her age.
Body : Average. A bit of tummy fats, which became little spare tyres during missionary. Surprising for a Thai girl.
Boobs : Average. C minus cup. Small dark nipples.
Service : Quite friendly, and a bit chatty. Quite accomodating.
Catbath : Average. Nothing special.
BJ : Provides only capped BJ, bu skills are average.
FJ : Everything about her is average, including FJ. Really nothing to shout about. A competent cowgirl, followed by missionary and doggie.
Language : Speaks pretty decent English for a Thai.
RTF : Nope. Nothing outstanding or memorable about her.

peanut123
29-12-2009, 01:06 AM
everything she does is damn cute one... hope can forget her soon, if not very heartpain :(

What's wrong with you guys ? These are WLs, and I post FRs on them so that you know which WL have big boobies and you can bang to satisfy your lust, not to fill your hearts with love and joy.

Don't get smitten with them and start buying them gifts and missing them. Once you begin to feel that, its better to move on and avoid her forever. Save yourself and your parents from a whole lot of heartache.