PDA

View Full Version : Meet prc bad woman from landlord website

sgsuper
22-02-2009, 01:09 PM
this jiajia everytime bluff people she from university , parents dont give money she come here poor , I pity her and she call me to be her bf and when go see her , after fucking , her phone kept ranging she lying beside me using the same old trick trying to conn those brother out there she utterly disrespect me like that i was shock and hurt what a devil :mad:.She lying beside me and on the phone bluff peole she is a home or school studying ,she fake her name. utterly disrespect me by using the old scam , trying to conn those caller on the phone
i cant , i want t o trust her and good to her she so bad ar .After sex she say no change trying to kapo my 100 dollars away , lucky i not stupid also in the end she still chop me 10 dollars more.80 become 90 dollars.She called me again from school (bluffed) trying to get my love not i running after her ,why bring in such a woman, no matter what those girls dont believe what they say and dont give them money , cos they cheat people like drinking water cos i saw her tell lies without a blink a of eyes as i lying beside her :mad:.

simifly
22-02-2009, 02:25 PM
is there a jiajia in landlord?"i pity her",u must be new?

physician
22-02-2009, 02:55 PM
No Head No Tail

I blur leh:o

Megatronzombie
22-02-2009, 03:03 PM
commercial sex means commercial sex. Bring in feelings bound to end up hurt, bonk and go ("B.A.G."), bro, bonk and go ;D

The Landlord
22-02-2009, 05:31 PM
this jiajia everytime bluff people she from university , parents dont give money she come here poor , I pity her and she call me to be her bf and when go see her , after fucking , her phone kept ranging she lying beside me using the same old trick trying to conn those brother out there she utterly disrespect me like that i was shock and hurt what a devil :mad:.She lying beside me and on the phone bluff peole she is a home or school studying ,she fake her name. utterly disrespect me by using the old scam , trying to conn those caller on the phone
i cant , i want t o trust her and good to her she so bad ar .After sex she say no change trying to kapo my 100 dollars away , lucky i not stupid also in the end she still chop me 10 dollars more.80 become 90 dollars.She called me again from school (bluffed) trying to get my love not i running after her ,why bring in such a woman, no matter what those girls dont believe what they say and dont give them money , cos they cheat people like drinking water cos i saw her tell lies without a blink a of eyes as i lying beside her :mad:.

Brother

I hope not to make a mess out of this. You know what you say and did to her. You did finish your lust with her and tell her why do you need to pay money. As a matter of fact, she is no longer staying with me and her web has been taken down from my site quite sometime ago.

Thanks

fee3fow
01-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Omg now you kanna con by WL also must blame OKTs :eek:. You must be a newbie in cheonging man. Remember the FUCK,PAY and FORGET Rule, passed by by our forefathers before us you can never go wrong with it :D