PDA

View Full Version : Wang Hui , The new girl on the block

ghimsg
19-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Wang Hui , a new girl on the block

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bros , this is my first intro of girls and thread , hope i wont offence any of u guys and i do , please forgive me .

Went hunting after work 2 nights ago , saw a few really very pretty girls but didnt thought of banging as day before i`ve already clear out all my babies....=P
Saw this girl , not super chio type but still can make it lah , quite young also . But she kept on pulling me , pestering me , the way she talked to me also not bad , so try lor . Went to Lorong.. , got a room , chatted for a while and we stripped liao . Went to the bathroom , washed up for me , abit of actions in the bathroom only ( Bathroom was quite small anyway , dont think i want too much actions .)
Real actions started when we got to bed , saw her pussy quite pink leh , couldn`t be virgin , but think still quite new pussy bah . I was wrong , she dont need any teaching from me .
She only do Bj , not BBBJ , that`s ok for me , everyone got their ways of doing things , dont want to force her after all we are all humans also mah .
To my surprised that her BJ was way good enough , quite strong , no deep throat but strong suction .
After awhile asked her to put on cap liao as i dont want to waste my load mah . She started ridding on me liao , her boobs not very big but enough to see the bouncing view liao , i like to see boobs bouncing mah (.)(.)
After awhile change to missonary , bang till i sweat like hell and its really hard to cum as im consider quite shagged after the day before . Still she didnt rush me like some of those not so professional ones , always asked you to shoot faster . After awhile i finally used the force ^_^ , load up whatever has left of me .
Told her that i`ll help her to intro some business as the market are really bad over there also .(Think quite true bah , was not fill with people like it used to be leh ) . Anyway , at first she was quite scared of the idea as she scared kerna some really bad or pervert customers , but told her its a more faster way to earn money mah . She finally agree , but on few conditions , must be chinese customers only ( Sorry to all other races bros , not that i mind , its the girl who mind , beside her english not very good also . )
Blowjob is with condom ( Think she just want to be safe , for me im ok , be a gentleman mah , respect the girl`s idea lor )

Rating:
Looks:7/10 , not very chio , but ok to me liao .
Boobs:8/10 , think it`s C cup , natural busty , not fake ones .
Body:8/10 , her skin quite smooth , fair also .
Pussy:8.9/10 , quite pink , seldom see pink one leh . Not very loose also .
Bj:8/10 , with condom but still ok as suction is still there .
Fj:8/10 , wont rush , quite playful also , feel like im banging a young girl like that . Infact , she`s not very old , think less than 24 .
Damage:$80 for 1 shot , $150 for 2 shots
Rtf:sure will and wont be long , just need to get more rest first =P

Bros , i`ve stated her condition , please treat her well as i tried my best to get her into this online thing . As for other races bros , dont worry , if i got good "lobang" sure will intro . Rest of the bros , please give me your contact and name by PM also can . Dont worry , i wont disturb , just to keep track for her only . Btw , im not earning anything from her , i only told her if next time got any good sisters of hers can intro to me only . =P
If want to view pics , leave your email address over here for me lor .
Once again , forgive me for my lousy FR and happy bonking .
Oh , forgot to tell you guys , CD & room not include and usually she prefer Lavender area .

Previously wrote this thread in FL Dome 1 , think that side is more for group types bros liao . So sorry , longtime didnt login liao mah .

ghimsg
10-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Hmm...... there r bros who got the contact liao . But no FR leh . Good or bad also write something lah .

Anyway , went to visited her again , so far service still ok for me . This time i used Okamoto 0.03 real fit ( Know what ? U guys should try it )
Maybe due to the effect of 0.03 , the feeling is really shiok , can feel her pussy quite tight . She kept on asking me to fuck her harder , told her i didnt had sex for the whole week liao so scared will cum very fast so better go slow .
But she kept on insisted that i ram her fast and hard , lucky for me , still can tahan for awhile . When i finally loaded all my sperms , she still said to me : told u to hold as long as u can and u cum so fast liao . =P
Kind of feel good cause she seem to be enjoying , too bad , i oni had enough money for 1 shots if not i can sure go for another shot as i`ve save all the sperms for the whole week .
I`ll RTF once i finish my busy week this week .

lacoruna69
10-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Height : ?
Weight : ?
Vital Stats : ?

RegularJoe
11-03-2009, 03:59 AM
bro lacaruna

well said in your signature..bcosi totally agree

'If you want to know how a future wife is going to treat you, observe how she treats members of her own family and how she interacts with the less fortunate of society'

ghimsg
23-03-2009, 03:22 AM
So sorry , bros . I`ve lost contact with Wang Hui already ever since i came back from my ICT , dont know has she gone back to China or what . I`ve to look for other gem liao . =(

4D Warrior
23-03-2009, 03:59 AM
Bro, any bros try this FL yet?