PDA

View Full Version : High Class Massage place

Rolex-King
17-02-2009, 06:39 PM
I was just wondering if there is such a place in Singapore where it is very high class place that provides really good massage, No FJ but will allow simple release such as HJ only. I am sick and tired of those shady places and small TNs and now want to move upmarket. Massage will probably be expensive but good and with good facilities and privacy. Any suggestion from any bros? :)

RegularJoe
17-02-2009, 06:41 PM
check into Ritz Carlton...order their in house room massage service.... this should match all of your requirements :D;)

Rolex-King
18-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Hehehehehe:D bro....dun joke me leh...high class but not until like that lar.
Really...is there no such a place in the whole of the TN and HC scene? :confused:

CherryBoy
18-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Bro rolex,it depend what kind of high class u refering to. To me, Health spa and Spring spa are high class. To other maybe is Dragon or World spa.

puipoh
18-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Easy la bro, I tried something like that before, its a simple 3 steps process

1) Call your fav therapist (in advance so that she can arrange to take off from her job) from your fav lap sup HC/TN to arrange private outcall service
2) Check into St Regis Hotel for the "high class" or Ritz Carlton also good, but St Regis better (cos it's newer)
3) Massage, roam, hj, bj, fj, until you shiok

The hotel's therapist may have good massage, but mostly no specials like hj, so it's safer to arrange your own to avoid disappointment and to expect unexpected surprises :D

pewpew
18-02-2009, 10:48 AM
OR call the girls that are in SBF, book a hotel, Bingo :)

palefish
22-02-2009, 04:54 AM
It's not high-class but rather a higher class than others I've been to. Still curtains to separate clients but again, better than others I've tried. Tropical in Roxy Square for good hard massage. No HJ, Place is legit

iras
23-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Changi Village Hotel,Grand Plaza, Marina Mandarin....so many hotels got massage centre. Damage around $100 up, I guess, depends on package. Got special or not I dun know....never try before. But I am sure they give good real massage.