PDA

View Full Version : Jumpsuit Love Story

bivalve
17-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Hi Bros...

I've read a lot of stories and somehow, I’m intrigued to write my own piece here. It's part fiction, like names and the parts i don't really remember. All these happened when I just finished NS and started my first job at a computer parts factory. Hope you guys like it.

Take it as a fiction and take it easy. It's for those who always wanted to enjoy workplace sex..... Don't have to up, but if you must zap me, the I hope the story you write will be much better than mine.

Chapter 1 - First day, First Week & First Encounter

I still remembered when I first joined the factory as an operator. I'm a BTC (Bo tak chek) who reads a lot, hence my command of English was quite OK for an operator, who were mostly Malaysians or PRC (males... ugh~! :( ) On my first day, I was quite aghast by the fact that my interviewer who looked like an auntie, was actually 2 years younger than me~!

After that, I looked behind me, there was another young Malay guy and 2 more old ladies. All of us were recruited.

The places looks like "黄金年华“ (local variety show for the aged) in jumpsuits...

My trainer is the only good looker there... but she won't be with us often as she is often training new recruits.

I need to mention that the amount of old wrinkly aunties that are abound and call me "Ah Boy" as i was one of the youngest there... They will ask for my name, but then they will still call me Ah Boy after a while...

My friend, who introduced me to the job, was 2 years older than me and the aunties said "Your friend is very "toot"(stupid in hokkien) & "Chao Lao" (looked too matured)... HAHAHA" LOL! At this very moment, my situation was like "老天鹅想吃蛤蟆肉" (Old swans lusting after toad's flesh) LOL! I looked around among the LOLing aunties while trying to manage a smile. Most of them are clad in jumpsuits and face masks. I shan't be too elaborate as it might give away the company's identity.

Amongst the sea aunties, I noticed there was a pair of eyes that looked young and bright. Not old and she have crow feets all around. She stood tall among them and had a rather svelte figure. Small boobs though. I do not know what's her name as she have no name tag, but the aunties call her Mei Nv (Pretty Girl) While I was trying to figure out who is she, I was paged by my trainer

"K***, please report to bay !@"

I thought, I'm already at the bay I'm needed at! so my trainer came and brought me the lady i had been ogling at.

"K***, this will be your senior, Peggy (name made up). Peggy, this is K***.!"

"Aiyoh, Cher, this guy very hum sup de wor. " They laughed and I blushed. Her accent was a straight giveaway that she's from Malaysia. Looks like this might not be a bad place to work after all.... i just hope that what is behind the mask won't disappoint me

"Hi Peggy, qing duo zhi jiao. (Please guide me along)" I said, offering a handshake...

"Aiyah! No need lah!" And she gave me a pat on my head... I followed her and she started her introduction of the machines she was using.

So i shall fast forward.... She talked a lot as we worked. She is the impatient type and doesn't mince her words. Quite a number of times she have insulted me and our nationality, just because I’m inexperienced. Working here & with her doesn't seem so fun... With the only possible chick who seems to curse me like there's no tomorrow (哎哟, 你真的是笨到。。。够力喔!)until the next week, where the company have given us extra responsibilities

bivalve
17-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Chapter 2 - The Dark Room

Well, we have a QC department. And since our company was downsizing, the QC's job was soon overtaken by us. We not only had to clean up the clean room floor, the grey areas (Where the two of us will sleep) we also had to manage the quality of the products. One of the methods of ensuring the quality was using a microscope and check for defects and contaminants.

Up till now, I have seldomly spoke to her. I just nodded my head or shook my head, or answered with "OK.."

So one day, Peggy decided to bring me to the dark room to learn some quality checks.

I was still pissed with her... yet I'm scared of her at the same time. But i can't help but keep looking into her big eyes whenever she talks to me... and i'd try to visualize what she looks like. And to my surprise, Pegs removed her mask and she switched on the fluorescent lamp near the scope.

"I pretty or not?" She asked.

I was kinda stunned. She's a woman in her late 20s, (Up till now she never divulged her age, but i guess she's 28 then) I'm 21.. but she looked like my age. She was well maintained with rather flawless fair skin and a set of perfect teeth. Her nose is rather sharp. She kind of looks like Maggie Cheung with a sharper nose.

"Ok lor..." I snubbed. I couldn't stand her Buay Hiao Pai-ness

"TMD! All you know is "OK OK" hor?" she said, raising her voice. I laughed. She looks pretty. Not like a model kind, but the GND ah lian.

"Come closer lah! You scared I eat you is it??" I was visualizing how she'd eat me.. and i'll CIM. LOL

Then she coaches a little about the microscope. After awhile, i became sleepy, and was thinking about all the nonsensical things we can do in this room, where few have the privilege to enter.

"Oei! You got listen or not?? Nah Buay~!!" and she slapped my butt...

Wait a minute... she slapped my butt....

All of a sudden, there was another guy that came in just to look for her... let's call him Pig-Face. He's really a fat guy who prances around in front of her now and then just to talk to her. In fact, PF likes Peggy so much that he took up the job just to be with her... or so it's rumored.

"Spoiler..." i thought. So I fell asleep and she gently shook me up after he left.

"Why i attract this kind a ugly people ah? He smell like a pig some more wor..." she pondered.

"Must be your mouth la! So unclean, so smelly!" I retorted.

"Is it?? you come here!...Never mind, I go over!"she said

My heart was pounding madly as she leaned close to me. I don't know why, but I was so excited!

bivalve
17-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Chapter 3 Dark Room Pt II

"My mouth so smelly meh?" She asked. She covered her mouth and hands and smelled her breath.. then..

"You smell leh!" she said "Hhaaaahh~~"

I told her i smell nothing...

Nonetheless, even if it smells, i couldn’t smell it as i was too excited but i was quite conscious to know she didn't have bad breath, but I just told her:

"Bad breath must taste one... " I lied...

"HOW??" Kiss ah??" she asked

"Yah! I don't mind!" So I closed my eyes and puckered my lips cheekily... but I felt something in shoved my mouth instead.

"Nah! give you my sweet!" she quipped... Gross... but at that time, I still chewed it like nothing happened. Sensing the awkwardness, I spat out the candy.

We fell silent and she sat beside me and carried on teaching. I felt like a weirdo. Amongst the teaching, she suddenly said:

"Don’t know can see sperm or not hor, this microscope. You make some leh, we see!!"

WTF! I knew she was the bold kind. I just smiled at her, dismissing it as a joke. Who'd dare do that? And besides, I just known her for 2 weeks!

But we sat close to each other. I can sense her warmth. As days passes, we chatted more often and about everything ("Why my "下面“will fart one?")... and sometimes she placed her hands around my shoulders. I was beginning to like her. She was my first close female physical contact after my NS. Fast-forward. >>>>> We soon became really good friends. Friends and... i yearn to become lovers...She said she liked me but too bad she was engaged... to a fatty, nonetheless. (WTF??)

During our off days, i'll call her up, sometimes she can't answer because her fiance was the possesive type. But there was times she asked me to go over to her place in Yishun for durians.... just her and I alone. I only went once, fearing her fiance will come back and i would get her into trouble.

As time passes, she was no longer fierce to me... I called her Fen (her Chinese name) and she sometimes call me K***, sometimes she calls me pig... We were always beside each other and we sometime call each other "Dear" Sometimes the aunties will call us siblings but i know behind our backs, some of the tongues were wagging.

One fine day, while i was doing QC check in the dark room alone, I fell asleep and suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my chest from behind.

"HAHA! Molest you!" said Peggy cheekily. "Who ask you to sleep in the dark room!" We both laughed...

Then we realized i was holding her hands. She then struggled, but i didn't let go. I pulled down her mask and with my free hand and attempted to kiss her...

I suddenly felt a surge of pain on my groin. She grabbed my balls to escape!

"You siao is it?? I am old auntie liao you still want meh?" she yelled. I can't be bothered to respond. I was in great pain. She sure grabbed hard. But after a minute or so, it wasn't so painful. I just pretended to be in great agony to earn her sympathy.

"You going to die is it?? why don't talk?" she panicked.. (Yay!! plan worked!) She closed in and placed her hands on my hands, which are on my groin

"Come i help you see la!" she said.

"I don't care... you damaged my balls... you have to take care of me and help me "Chuan zong jie dai"! (carry on my family line) I said, in mock trembling voice.

"You don't keh keh la! Come la! I give you what you want la!" she said nonchalantly, waving her hands with a gesture asking me to come over

"Your one not bad ah! Pandai ah! Just now I felt it!" she continued "All guys are the same one. You want me to help you Kum Lan jiao right?"

Me: "?....." and I gulped...

Dahu
17-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Good effort. Keep going.

bigmannow
17-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Kum Lan Jiao is good... waiting for nex part:D

verytimid
17-02-2009, 10:36 PM
bro, nice storyline and a very realistic tone for Malaysian gals as I have a Malaysian gf. The dialog also very creative ah.

Sea Urchin
18-02-2009, 03:21 AM
Gd & nice story

AD69
18-02-2009, 08:35 AM
Pitching my tent here.

bivalve
18-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Yo bros~! Thanks for the support! Can't help if it's realistic for some parts are real!
Never expected to see campers! You guys made me more enthu to continue the story. Hope you guys won't find it boring...........................

Swarny
18-02-2009, 09:04 AM
very attractive story keep it up.
thanks bro.

bivalve
18-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Chapter 4 – Hanky-Panky

"You are joking right?" I asked. (Damn!! what was i doing? I should have just offered my throbbing cock!!)

"Yah la! Yah La! Ok la...i go out already..." said Peggy as she ran out of the darkroom. (Arrrgh~! Blue Balls! T_T ).... I kinda hated myself for what I did. But I was shy as she was older than me and she's always joking, I'd rather dismiss it as a joke at that time. Little did I know what she said came true.

Ok... Long story short....

Fast forward >>>>. One day, I told Peggy i liked her. We met in the locker room and I asked her to wait for me as I pretended to find for something in my bag, saying I've got a present for her. When I made sure that there was no one else in the locker room, I stammered and mumbled to the already impatient Pegs: "Fen,.... Wo...wo... ai ni..."

PIAK~!!

:confused:

I got a slap and told me off, saying my mind was unsound (你神经病啊!) and she stormed off. I was so damn upset :(

...fast forward 2 more weeks of awkwardness and routine working life: during which we still did chat and go out. I still can sense she has some feelings for me but she just wants to remain faithful to her fiance.

Things got even more awkward in the canteen sometimes, as we both sat in front of each other unknowingly.... my friend and the aunties knew something was amiss when the usually talkative "Big Sister" was so quiet. He asked me, but I just said I accidentally insulted her intelligence level...

One fine day, I felt determined to let Peggy know again that i really still like her & I couldn't stop thinking about her. I know i am crazy, but we still care for each other and message each other "good night", "good morning.." We will try to schedule each other's OT just so that we could see each other more often... sometimes, when no one is looking, we would even secretly hold hands under the table. (With gloves on though...). To me, I was just too blinded by love to see the reasonabilty of my actions

So.. I used the "I've got something for you, wait for me in the Locker Room" method. Well, it didn't work... she replied me to "Go fly Kite"

But i didn't care... At night, I paged for her several times to go to the dark room. I'm sure this has gotten the attention of several workmates, but I'm just too obsessed with her.

Finally, an unwilling and frowning Peggy appeared out of the curtains and whispered: "What you want??? It's impossible between us la!"

Fearing another slap, I chickened out... so I joked instead... "No la~! Nobody here ma... we can do what you always wanted!"

"What? I don't remember la!" said Pegs, looking down.

"Er...You wanted to see sperm on the microscope is it??" I asked. "Help me make la, after that, I swear I leave you alone" I laughed... "Ha Ha Ha~~!! Don't worry la.. I'm just...just.. " I was suddenly lost for words and I hated my "ball-lessness"

And I was interrupted by her lips which was suddenly forced onto mine.

She didn't even hesitate!! While still smooching, she reached for the zippers at the collar of my jumpsuit, pulled them down and then reached for the zippers on my jeans and slid it down her hands. It was safe as it was night time and the supervisors will be lazing away in their office. Come to think of it, it was really rude of me to kiss with my eyes open.

Fearing people might see, I pushed her face away gently and said: "I was just kidding, fen!... I...I..."

"But I like you too mah...K***! You know that already 对不对?" said Peggy, and she tipped her toes to carry on kissing and whispered: "你几色一下喔!"

I was in a daze.... too stunned by what happened.

"Take out la! Faster!! 下班 (Knock Off) liao !!" said Fen

"Hah? Take out what??" I asked.

"Your that one la!!" Fen whispered, pointing at my unzipped fly. And I did....My heart was thumping like mad and my hands were trembling as i present to her my hard on. I was anticipating, yet regretting and terrified at the same time.

Man! She was gutsy! Fen kept her eyes on my groin, glancing occasionally at the curtain as she knelt down.

"Not bad ah!!" said Fen, wrapping her hands around it (with gloves on... sigh)

WOW~! BJ in a jumpsuit!! She squatted down and yanked down her mask to envelope her lips around my small head... I kept looking around and I signaled her to stand up. We moved to a darker corner of the room where the microscope is faulty so no one will see us

She kissed me again and asked "Song bo?... " then she knelt down again.I just nodded... (too high liao)

It felt wonderful~! Her suction was good! The licking on the underside, around the head...Smooth movement... Man! Her fiance is a lucky bastard. I bet he didn't have all the fun as she said mine was longer than her Lao Gong one. (I already think mine is small... I can't imagine his! LOL!!!) BJ: 7/10. CIM: yes. LOL! Could be due to the excitement or the inexperience I had... I came in less than 3 minutes.

"I came... ha ha.." i pant

"I know ra! Himme gur sride!!! Cepat! (I know la! Gimme the slide)" said Peggy excitedly, seemingly in a gargling manner. Man, I must have shot hell of a load. I blurly passed her one. and she spat some of the cum onto the slide...

"Canot shee reh~ (Cannot see leh)!! Your wung orr die oreary ezid? Or wai sherriwer hilled em? (Your one all died already is it? Or my saliva killed them" said Fen. I can't believe she still have the mood to play!!

She stood up and I took over her position at the microscope. Yeah... I really couldn't see at all too, just blobs of shadows .....(Maybe her saliva really killed them).

It a a blissful moment. She sat on my lap as I was sitting on the scope's chair. She ain't heavy, I was enjoying myself.. sniffing the scent of her hair and my arms feeling her waist. Then I heard a swallowing sound...

"YOU SWALLOWED THEM????" I asked.....and we laughed loudly. We sheessshed each other and giggled instead, realizing the commotion we made and the fact that we have disappeared for over an hour.

"Fen, ...I love you" I whispered.

Just then, A figure appeared from the curtains. It was my friend... Our heart stopped.

seadragon
18-02-2009, 01:29 PM
testing post

eeemen
20-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Do carry on please, and thanks for sharing

datbadcat
20-02-2009, 06:42 PM
Nice one!!! hope to see more of ur story fast.

bivalve
21-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Hey Hey...

If there's a request, I will post.

Chapter 5 - Third Party

"Swallow what?" asked my friend "What's so funny??"

Fen hastily stood up and I... I was totally stunned.

"Swallow the candy I gave her lor! she so Yau Kwee one , hahaha!!" I said. Luckily we were already dressed up after the deed.

"You guys have fun... K*** can come for look for me for awhile after the 2 of you are done?" asked my friend

We were scared and bewildered. What could he be looking for me for??

.................................................. .................................................. ....

I went to Tom's(fake name, again) bay to look for him.

"Actually I know what happened between the two of you liao la~! But I just pretend, but you must be careful ok, she's engaged and a lot of aunties are talking behind your backs." said my friend. "Anyway, I need help..."

Phew~~!

"What help?" I asked. I couldn't really care about what he was going to tell me... I was still thinking about the CIM and swallow all.... it just rocked!!

"I'm rejected.... by Sherinne (fake name) again!" said Tom .

"HUH!? Again? Who's Sherinne??" I queried. "How do I help you?"

"Dunno leh!... You must help me la! You are my only friend here.." said Tom.
Actually, Tom might have the extreme left side parting with curly hair, but If you overlook that, he's actually a good looking nerd with a hunkish body...

...just that he's too .... how do i describe? He is "toot" (dumb) in front of girls.

"I know I know!!! You help me be the bad guy and pretend to disturb her then i go "Ying Xiong Jiu Mei" (Save the damsel in distress)" said Tom, seemingly brightening up to his own idea.

...No wonder aunties say he is toot....

"Don't want lah!! Sibei gong leh!" i said.. walking away "This type of problem don't find me la.... I’m troubled enough!"

Tom then yelled :" I tell out about what i heard in the darkroom!!" I knew he'd do that.

I turned around hastily, feeling betrayed and angry

"Ok la!! ok la!!" I reluctantly agreed.... Tom looked at, and I just kept quiet.

"Tomorrow ah!!" said Tom. I signalled an "OK!" and walked away.

I headed back to my bay which was buzzing with gossips that I tried my best to ignore. Working is sure hard when there are no friends to trust. I just ease myself by stealing glances at Pegs, who doesn't seems to be happy.

After work, I hitched a ride on Peggy's bike (yes, she has a bike and I have nothing... :( ) and we went to Kranji Beach. I told her what happened. But she couldn't care much. She still have to cope with the fact that she is seeing someone else younger behind her fiancé. I can sense her trouble and I offered to leave the company as a solution

"You coward ah, you! Selfish bastard!" screamed Peggy... and she cried.

"Why you so late then come into my life? I always wanted someone like you!" cried Peggy. "Now how??"

I can't say I’m handsome or I'm rich or I'm very interesting. But she said that few have made her heart jump so fast when she kissed. Probably it's the fact that her fiancé is much older than her or that she is marrying him because he is rich... but then, I really care for her and she knows.

This is the first time I saw her cry. In my eyes, she was always brave and tough... (yeah, i forgot to add she got some mean biceps :eek:). She hugged me and said: " This is the first time I ever cried in front of someone else other than my parents."

I felt lost. Then she added. "I also don't know why i have so much feelings for you...."

She rested her head on my shoulders while sitting on the pavement floor until wee hours... until my mom called. As I was lost for words on where I am, she helped me answer and said she was giving me a lift back but her bike broke down but it's ok after a bit of fixing. My mom, to my surprise, asked me to bring her back to our place to rest as it's so late already.

And when we reached my place, my mom was at the door. She's the open minded kind.

"Your girlfriend so capable!" said my mom "Not like you... scared of bicycle even!!"

Fen blushed and giggled while I was feeling a little depressed... How I wish she was mine. :(

After a bit of Q & A session, my mom soon left us alone. I showed her around the house, quietly to avoid waking up my Dad. She was more interested in my room. She laughed at my underwears and the love-letters I kept during my secondary school days. I carried the giggly Fen, who have seems to lost her nasty temperament and turned into a young and cute girl, onto my bed.

"Fen, I really love you" I said (goose bumps~~!) She closed her eyes and puckered her lips in a comical fashion, tapping her fingers on them.

We kissed and explored each other's body further.

caizheng
21-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Good story,thanks for sharing:D

bivalve
21-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Chapter 6 - The sex

We took our clothes one by one while kissing. She flung all her clothes all over the floor, save for her underwear. She was a bit “ribby”, but she had small cute boobs (A 75) with small brownish red areola. The most noticeable part about her is her long legs and nice perky butt. I guess god is fair~! I started with kissing her neck and move on downwards slowly. All these just happened so naturally. Come to think of it, If i could turn back time, I'd have move in for the kill straight away rather than waste time like this.

Then it dawned on me that we haven't showered yet... wrapping ourselves with towels, we quickly sneaked to the kitchen bathroom and showered together. Seeing her naked body was a great turn on! She don't have good boobs, but she got a great ass and long legs. She's fair and have long straight hair, which is usually tied into a pony tail. Too bad about the few strands of armpit hair though, but it felt kinky to see. (Weird right?)

"I help you shower la~!" I offered cheekily. She looked at me for a while, feeling annoyed, but she later smiled and nodded.

"几色一下!" she said。

Of course, I wouldn't miss this great chance for foreplay! Rubbing all over her body with soap, I can hear her supressing her moans and her breathing became deeper. Then I moved downwards, and told her that I will tongue wash her intimate areas.

To prevent making too much noise ( i was quite sure my mom will nag at me for what i did and the noise i made) , we refrained from any serious action in the shower, save for a bit of licking her on her ass and eating her muff. As i stood up, I swear i was so hard that i felt that my cock head was about to blow up. She saw it, but she would just poke it with her index finger every now and then.. ("蘑菇头!”)

We tip toed & scurried back into my room...naked. Upon closing the door, things got wild. I laid on top of her and kissed her all over from her neck and moved down, then licked her pussy lflicked her clit ike there was no tomorrow. That was also the first time i went down on a woman. ( i used to be damn chauvinist one) Hers was ok... just too hairy... Wet hairy twat is not a good combo. (I coughed out pubic hair! ) Her juice started flowing and after some vigourous flicking of her clit with my tongue, it was flowing non-stop down her black hairy pussy and onto the bed.

She had to restrain her moans. Seeing her orgasm, I was aching to penetrate her. So i tickled her entrance with my mushroom.

"Can go in now?" she whimpered.

As she spread her legs apart, I positioned myself on top (push up position, change~!) and she looked at me in the eyes. I moved my hips downwards and felt my small head ripping into an wet & ecstatic realm. The penetration was .... how do I describe it? It's wet and it's just like my first time all over again. It seems to be sucking in my cock. It's just awesome

She curled her legs around my back and closed her eyes. I kissed her madly and she played along. With every pump, she utters a soft "Ahh~~!"

She was surprisingly tight despite having an abortion before and she was experienced. She would occasionally tease me by tightening her pussy grip, until I decided to get even by pumping fast and hard... turning her soft moan into fast loud moans. (She had to cover her mouth to silence them) I can feel my thighs and groin area getting drenched. Her legs are up in the air and her hands tightly grabbed my upper arms. Her eyes remains closed most of the time but she will open from the tightly shut lids occasionally to look at me.

As she was turning red and covered in sweat, (啊!! 来了!来了! 来了!)I felt her pussy gripping my cock like a vice and she wrapped her legs around my back tightly... with her back and head arched backwards into abandonment. I couldn't control myself and with the wet & pulsating walls grabbing onto my meat, accompanied with her soft lustful moans and seeing her play with her nipples, I soon came inside her.

We were covered in sweat and panting hard... I then apologized for cumming inside

She told me it's ok... Though I must admit I was gambling, it sure felt good!

The second and third time was rather routine... more like to quench our lust. I guess we were dying to do each other. If I'm soft, she'll blow me and if she's dry, i'll lick her. (BTW, she still swallows... :)

We had a short rest between every sessions. Must be all the sperm trapped inside me dying to go out ever since I’m in the army! LOL! During every rest, we will kiss and touch each other. She's horny, that's for sure. After every shot, if she didn't cum, I will ensure that she orgasms, either by licking (pblthhh~~~~ shit! I licked my own cum!) , or massaging her reddish pussy with my fingers

It was already daybreak.. but we still felt compelled to fuck more. We just couldn't keep our hands and lips off each other. I told her to face ass up and I want to eat her pussy properly.

Probably i watched too much ang moh porn...While licking her with her ass facing up, I ventured to her asshole with my tongue. She tried to resist, but she says it feels very "Geli" but yet very erotic. Hygiene didn't matter much at that time I guess. I proceeded to tongue fuck her ass and she moaned gently...

I asked her to lie on her back with a pillow under her while I dug my finger into her arsehole to widen it and lubed it with my saliva covered finger and licking her twat at the same time.

...and we tried anal... whereby I became a big fan of anal because of her. On the first thrust, she stopped me from entering further as she grimaced in pain

"Lick me more leh" whispered Fen. "很痛!(Very Pain!)他妈的,有酱大的洞不要用!!(damn! got bigger hole don't use!)" However, she seemed determined to get my cock into her small asshole as she was pushing her ass backwards onto my dick when i parked near her.

So i pulled out gently to rim her for a few more minutes and I slowly re-entered her as she parted her ass cheeks with her hands. Her ass was damn tight. I lasted for less than 3 minutes despite this being the fourth round. CIA was great, but I’m not sure of the aftermath it brought though (it's bareback too... Raw love... LOL!). I was so sorry that she was in pain, which made her couldn't cum.

On the second time, she wanted to try it again as I was still hard. She told to go in again, but slower...I guess she liked it, & I can see it as she was rubbing herself as I thrust gently.

I still remember, halfway through the doggy style, she suddenly stood up and said she wanted to go home. She said: " You had enough fun and I had given you everything... Let's stop this nonsense!"

I hugged her tightly, thinking it was due to my perversion (Ass Bandit!) or the cumming inside her that caused her to be upset .... She broke free and walked away.

Sitting on the corner of the bed away from me, she just looked away while I held her hand, she said should try to stay away from the third party - me.

eeemen
23-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Any more close encounters?? Pls update, cheers..........:D

bivalve
26-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Chapter 8

Peggy placed her hands on my shoulders and said :" Relax la~!, he want to say what, he can say lor.... if we really have feelings for each other, can already wor~!"

I smiled... but I still felt bad about it.

"Kia~! (Let's go!) We go park and... " said Peggy with a wink.

So I slurped up my remaining coffee in the small porcelain cup and we hurried off to the nearby park.

"Walk ah?... or take your bike" I asked

"Take bike la!" she replied

As I sat on her Honda (dunno what model) I felt her body close to mine... and my brother reacted right away. I couldn't resist the urge to slip my hands into her jeans, which was rather loose. She didn't mind, as her T-shirt is long enough to cover.

OMG, she didn't wear underwear again!

"Aye, I on the road la! Later accident how?" said Peggy sternly

I still haven't got over the incident that Tom would betray us. So I msged Tom....

"Ok... i help you... but you better keep your mouth shut!"

Beep Beep..Beeep Beeep~!... I received a reply

"Who msg you?" asked Peggy.

I showed her the message:" Don't worry..."

"Don't worry what? You want to help him?" shouted peggy, trying to overcome the traffic noise.

"Ya!" I replied

Soon, in fact, very soon, we reached the park. Finding a bench there was hard as it's either covered in ants or students. I suggested to her we go hotel instead.

"But liddat i have to tell my lao gong i go where?" asked Pegs

Of all things... why must she call him Lao Gong in front of me? I felt i'm really dumb... So i couldn't care less... since I'm flirting with someone else's wife, might as well do it all the way.

I suddenly kissed her right in the middle of the parking lot.

She didn't resist, but she pushed me off when she heard people whistling.

"Okay, we go hotel!, or we can go my house again!" I said, feeling rather pissed "I know you want it! I make sure you have it so much that you won't want it from your "Lao Gong" tonight, tomorrow night or as long as you need it! You take me as a toy right? I let you play la... better still, I play you lor!!"

I can see tears welling up her eyes. I felt sorry for what I said.

I hugged her tightly and apologized" Sorry, peggy... sorry!... i was just too... upset., I.."

She ignored me....

After a while more of apologizing and hugging, she seems to warm up alittle

"Okay...we go lor..." said Pegs, trying to mask up her sadness.

"Nehmind.. I understand." said Peggy. "Will be in time for dinner?"

"Yeah~!" i replied, trying to smile, "But there's no one at home... I'll cook!!"
Peggy nodded... then she burst into tears...

Woman...

I dried her tears and kissed her forehead... looking at my watch and my surroundings, I thought we should move out of here to avoid the onlooking passerbys

"I'll ride the bike... ok?" I suggested

"Ah!! you know how?? I ride you sit behind me la... I let you "Zhan Pian Yi" (take advantage) lor! " said Peggy.

So... I hugged her tightly througout the journey. It must have been a strange sight, a tall guy behind a rather small lady.... and the guy seems to be grabbing the girl's boobs.

bivalve
26-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Chapter 9

Soon we reached my place, and upon opening the door, she kissed my on my chin, and neck. But i stopped her....

"Wait la... I check first got people or not" I whispered.

She nodded eagerly. I scouted around and gave her the "OK" sign..

Abd the first thing she do when she came in... was to take off her jeans.... I was shocked yet puzzled, so i asked: "Halo, wat the fuck?"

But she didn't answer, and took off her socks, then her top. I was puzzled yet enticed by her impatience.

"I need to pee.. and mandi" said Pegs... (Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa....). really... WTF!?

I thought to myself, since she's busy, i might as well use this time to cook.

I managed to find some pork, ginger, spring onions, eggs, toufu, prawns... Fast forward>>>>cooked Stir fried prok with ginger & Spring onions and soup.

I wondered why was Pegs taking so long. So i went to knock at the toilet door.

"Fen, you dropped inside toilet ah?" I shouted.

"I busy... " replied Pegs "You want to come in??"

"Wah~! you sure or not? Is it very smelly?" I joked.

The bathroom door opens.... and I saw Pegs trying to shave herself... with my razor

"that's mine...." i said

"lemme la~! Later change knife (sic) lor!" said Pegs, cheekily. I squatted down to take a look.

Well, not a professional job, there was some nicks and stubbles. So i offered to help her... and I guess I got too carried away...

"Wah! Like that Peh Hor (white tiger) already lor..." said pegs... (-_-)

"Er... dinner is ready , Fen. Forget about it.. let's eat...hee hee!" i said. And I dragged the naked Peggy out of the bathroom and gave her one of my shirt.

She just looked so fuckable in a white long sleeve shirt, and when she bent down, her bald pussy was visible.

I was too distracted to eat... so was she..

"Or not we eat later la... I want to eat banana.." said Pegs "... I very wet now.. later the chair wet"

No, in case you are wondering, she was already towel dried, it's her pussy that's wet.

I carried her to my room... I was so glad my parents are away. I wonder where they went, But I guess they must have went to malaysia...or so it seems as I heard them talking about some tours organized by some local radio stations.

Upon putting her down onto my bed, she yanked down my pants and sucked my cock... it's just so intense and it seems to happen so naturally. I was like expecting it to happen in my mind already.

"This is not the normal banana.. got cream inside one." joked Peggy. And in that frame of time, I creamed in her mouth.

"Wah! so much!" said Pegs... then in one swift motion, she swallowed them. I felt a little sad at that time as i thought she must have gotten a lot of practice from her exes.

"Come... my turn... I want to eat abalone!" i said to her...

lick lick lick lick......

fast forward>>>>> she was writhing and with her back arched backwards and her head tilted as i twiddled with her nipples and flicked her clit with my tongue. Giving oral to a bald pussy is so enjoyable. I can feel her juices flowing out and at that moment, I was trying my best to pick up every bit of her juice with my mouth and tongue..

"You are very juicy leh!..." I told Pegs.

She just grabbed my hair and pushed my head deeper. Her moans were louder this time... In fact, upon her orgasm, i was so worried the neighbors would call the cops as I think she was too loud.

"AHH~~!! K***, Wo Lai le... Wo lai le. (i'm cumming)... AHHHHHHH~~~!!"

"Stop stop... wah~~~!!" said Pegs, panting, sweating and all flushed from her orgasm. "very very song... wah~~~!! You pandai ah!" and she gave me a thumbs up sign. We kissed (Ma de! you make me taste my own cheebye ah!!??)

By then, my cock was hard again...

"My mushroom... needs water.." I said. So Pegs pushed me onto the ground slowly, then sat on my prick...

It feels... wonderful... and by this time, her pussy was still gushing with juice... all the remaining juice just splattered out onto my groin... and the floor.

"Now you know why i want to do it on the floor?" said pegs, panting away, bobbing up and down.

Somehow, amidst the my lusting & horny mind, there was tinge of sadness and feeling of losing her. Maybe if i was doing the work, I won't feel it.

So I asked her to stand up, and we did it with one of her leg up. She couldn't last long in that pose so she sat on me, facing me.

Soon, I felt I was about to cum, I and ushered her to move away so I can cum either on her body or into her mouth... but she clamped her hole tightly and held on to my body.

"Just come inside... come inside!" she moaned softly.

My eyes were wide from bewilderment, but only for a while as the the orgasm came, I winced again... It felt so intense when she said that... I can feel her pussy grabbing my cock tightly in short pulses and my load just kept shooting into her.

"Why??" I asked... feeling weak from the intense session we had.

"Shuang ma (Shiok right)? Don't worry la... I'll be resposible for it if got baby.." said Pegs, smiling....and she kissed my nose..

Me:" ......."

eeemen
26-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Bro, thanks for the continuation, but i think you have missed out chapter 7 leh??

bivalve
02-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Chapter 7 - Confused

I felt upset too... I almost cried.. I really liked her a lot after 2 months of knowing her. 2 months isn't a lot, but we seem to understand each other pretty well. It was kind of weird as we were making love like rabbits hours ago and she suddenly wanted to leave.

Somehow, she quietened down and lay in my arms. I guess she was tired.

We slept...for about 2 hours T_T . I was dry, shagged, sad and tired

So at 7.30, we queued up and took MCs at the nearby polyclinic after calling in sick. (Supervisor: "So conincedience ah!?? Both sick ah??"). While walking back to my place, She suddenly remembered her fiance and fished her phone from her handbag. She had about 20 missed calls.
Her fiancé was damn mad~! I could hear him screaming on the other end of the phone when she called him back. She couldn't look at me in the eye after that. I really wished i could do something to make her happy.

"Is there anything i could do?" I asked

She just shook her head and said "I need to go back liao lah..."

With a heavy heart, we bid each other goodbye. I was feeling really horrible inside. Lost and confused, despite finding love, albeit in a wrong situation.

Suddenly, she ran back, and held my hand as she looked at me and she said:

"Wait.......I want to leave him for you!"

Me: "............"

I don't believe her at all, though I was wishing what she said will be true. It was all too much happening withing a short frame of time for me to think rationally.

"Believe me!" she said. "I go back first... I need to find a chance to talk to him"

She kissed me I held her tightly. She put on her helmet and she ran towards her bike after waving goodbye. I walked home.

As i reached home, I noticed that she left her panties on my bed. Kinky bitch~!! I began to imagine her riding her bike without panties... the vibrations, the heat... as I sniffed the panties

Then she SMSsed me...

"See(sic) mi present? 4 u!"

That cheered me up. I then replied her

"Wat u doing now?"

"Im on toilet making ur sperm come out, NB so many!" she replied. "What if i get pregnant? will u mary(sic) me?" I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach...

(BTW, i still kept the smses... hahahaha!)

I called her instead, wanting to tell her how much i wanted to be with her and I'll be responsible for whatever I've done.

She hung up.

I tried again, but this time her phone was off... I was upset and at that time, I wanted to break free from this emotional torture.

Then she called.

"Baby, sorry la!... my hubby is here leh." she whispered.

I remained silent. Feeling damn depressed.

"Meet me at BPP (Bukit Panjang Plaza) at 6.30pm ok? I want to see you." she said "Bu Jian Bu San (Dunno how to translate)!"

I felt cheated and dumb... but I still sniffed her panties and jack off... LOL! I took a much needed nap and time passed, I got prepped up and went to BPP.

I saw the familar silver bike. Shw was dressed in a tight black T-shirt and skinny jeans. She signalled she will park her bike first and shouted thru her helmet "Go find a seat!", pointing at Ah Kun's Coffee.

We sat down at the Ah Kun for some coffee. I felt so angry when i saw her still yakking on the phone, but when she held my hands, my heart softened.

"I was talking to our supervisor la! Cu tan zi! (Vinegar urn - description for being a sourpuss) she laughed.

I felt relieved. "What he say?" I asked

"We got OT this sunday.... 5S!" (5S - the japanese rule for workplace upkeeping... full of crap la!) she said

"Yayyyy!!.... But... how he know we are together? How come he never call me but he ask you to inform me?" I said

"Yah hor!!" said Pegs. "Must be your friend la!"

Just then, I realized I have an unread SMS. It was from Tom:

"Sorry bro, but you didn't help me so I did what i said"

WhamBamTYM
02-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Chapter 7 - Confused
"We got OT this sunday.... 5S!" (5S - the japanese rule for workplace upkeeping... full of crap la!) she said

Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke.... The core methodology in a jap company... Well, it's definitely important in the semicon industry, and even more so in the warehousing/logistics industry...

Haha... but at least she's cleaning your pipes, right?

bivalve
03-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke.... The core methodology in a jap company... Well, it's definitely important in the semicon industry, and even more so in the warehousing/logistics industry...

Haha... but at least she's cleaning your pipes, right?

I cleaned her pipe, she cleaned my tools.... LOL!

Damn~! you sure know your 5S well, bro!

Waxer
03-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Please continue with your story.

verytimid
03-03-2009, 06:19 PM
bro bivalve... I think I know which company/factory you are working in liao... there aren't many Japanese sites that have dark room :D and... in the west? :D

WhamBamTYM
04-03-2009, 01:42 AM
I cleaned her pipe, she cleaned my tools.... LOL!

Damn~! you sure know your 5S well, bro!

Haha.... No choice. It's integral to my line of work. At least you have someone cleaning your tools and vice versa.... I want one too!!!

bivalve
04-03-2009, 01:46 PM
bro bivalve... I think I know which company/factory you are working in liao... there aren't many Japanese sites that have dark room :D and... in the west? :D

Bro Timid... I never said it's Jap company... But hey, you might be right, but keep the info to yourself. The lady in the story is still working there, i think...

BTW, I lurve your story...

Lomport
04-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Bro you are very lucky.

offload
05-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Bro Timid... I never said it's Jap company... But hey, you might be right, but keep the info to yourself. The lady in the story is still working there, i think...

BTW, I lurve your story...

well i like your story. A few coy names has poped into my heard. my lip is seal no worry

bivalve
05-03-2009, 08:25 AM
i feel like winding up the story.... :(

WhamBamTYM
05-03-2009, 08:55 AM
i feel like winding up the story.... :(

Why bro? Please carry on... We promise to stop with the guesswork on the company in question....

bivalve
05-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Ok ah... you all say one ah!!

Stop the guessing la.. I'm sure some of them even have worked in that company before... I know that company have alot of Hum Sup fellows like one..

I hereby continue:

Chapter 10 - Going...going...

I can somehow feel my love for her slowly fading away. Maybe it's the stress, maybe it's the guilt that I'm doing someone else's fiance. But I really don't want to give up like that.

Of course this is not the first time she allowed me to cum inside her. As I see her using tissue paper to wipe out my man fat from her reddish pink pussy, I asked her:

"I'm not your only fling right?"

She stopped what she was doing and stared at me. (It was a funny sight actually)

"So what?" she replied "Ya, you are not.... i also have fucked with many other man before... is that what you want to know?"

I have no idea why that question popped put of my mouth. I think i must be going crazy.. She crawled on fours towards me and hugged me.

"我们爱的很辛苦嘞。“ (Our love seems so difficult) she said "Or we stop la. I getting married soon. I like you, but you come into my life too late already..."

I just nodded my head... looking away from her. I was supposed to feel upset... but i guess all the stress had taken it's toll... I guess I wanna break free from it somehow

"Stupid boy, you ask like that peggy jie jie don't like you know?" she said while stroking my head.

"What??" I asked. "You call yourself what?" I couldn't believe my ears... she called herself Jie Jie (sister) and now what? She wants to end this so abruptly?

"I, I be your Big sister la... or not how?? You tell me la!" she said, scratching her head in frustration. "很乱了喔! I very guilty leh!!"

I guess when the small head is "de-stressed", the big head tends to think clearer..

I suddenly woke up from my depression. I should be helping her and wishing her all the best if i did like her. I suddenly broke away from the embrace and looked at her, holding her shoulders.

"Ok...." I nodded "I be your brother... you don't be stressed ok? I will be fine, I promise you... don't worry about me"

She stared into my face with some blankness for a while... then she laughed.

"Where got girl say this kind of thing to boy one? You very cute leh!" She said. We looked at each other. I was wondering what she was thinking, but i was looking at her with some part of me wanting to ask her if she really loved me... yet part of me wanting to let go.

"Pegs... did you love me?" I asked

"I never said it, but if you know how i feel for you, then at least i am happy" she said, looking at the bed, twidding with her toes with her fingers, and I see tears dripping onto my bed.

Well... It's not so bad. I felt relieved, yet remorseful. I went around to hug her from the back tightly, trying my best not to feel upset. But yet, I couldn't help but feel that I have just lost her... though I already expected it.

Just then, I can feel her hands reaching behind, she gently caressed my balls.

"Itchy la!" i said

"One more time, baby? Baby hit me one more time... !!" she said, while singing to the Britney's spear's song...

"If you didn't sing... I'll do you.. but now my cock softened again... " I joked.

"Ok la.. now you can try to make love to your JieJie... you dare or not?" she asked, while she turned around to stroke my cock.

I was amazed how she sorted out her feelings so quickly. I immediately held her close to kiss her lips. I can feel some warm tears still flowing down her cheeks, I'm not sure if it's hers... or is it mine...but it was only for a while... Then...she bent down and did what she did best...

bivalve
09-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Hey Bro Whambam! Thanks~!!

bivalve
26-03-2015, 06:29 PM
I was checking my user CP,.... and i remembered my post. I guess i'll continue it... since im horny and i'm free now.

Chapter 11 - Gone

Pegs bent down and placed my mushroom into her mouth. She seems to be forcing herself to blow me. On the other hand, i really couldn't get a hard on too... We were both overwhelmed by sadness and was trying to use sex to make us feel better

....to make our entanglement with each other seems reasonable other than just love.

I stopped her and placed my hands on her face instead. Tears welled up in my eyes but when I held her cheeks, my hands were wet. She was crying like a little child that lost her way.

I hushed her and hugged her as tightly as I can. Pegs just kept crying. We held each other for as long as we can...

This amicable and adorable lady... Why did I love her? Her beauty and her sense of humor, her chemistry with me and our understanding towards each other despite being acquainted for such a short time.

Just then, we were interrupted by a growl in her stomach. We broke into laughter, but sadness soon takes over whenever we try to picture how happy we would have been together, but not like this.

"Let's eat, I cook for you one leh!" I said

Pegs nodded. It dawned on me that she stopped speaking.

I ignored it and we just ate. She was famished and finished all the meat... leaving behind the spring onions and ginger... At least we are eating together and she really enjoyed my cooking. ...

She sat down like a little child expecting desserts while I cleaned the table. She crossed her arms under her chest and rested her milky boobs the table. She smiles excitedly whenever I glance back.

But I was dying inside...'m a man, I know... but i really loved her for all the time that was worth with her. I poured in all my feelings into our short time together...

Maybe its the fear of no reciprocation and that I might never see her in the future?

Maybe it's our relationship blossomed so quickly and explosively, we know that we will never have such affections from anyone anymore, since we are not supposed to be together.

I looked back... this time, that fair and slim beauty with long flowing hair was behind me. She walks closer to embrace me from behind and wipe my tears.

It's my turn to feel lost.

I turned around and told her how sorry I am and I did not want to complicate her life like this and how much I really loved her.

She shook her head with a smile...

Then she kissed me on my chin then on my lips. Like a mother hushing a child, she uses her lips to hush mine. I can feel her soft tongue making contact with my teeth and tongue. I closed my eyes and immersed myself into this bliss. Unexplainable and exciting, titillating and affectionate...

Then she finally speaks as she pulls her face away from mine. I was interrupted in my enjoyment.

"Can we make love now?" She looks at me with slight sadness in her eyes.

I led her into my room. We resumed our embrace and kissed as if we needed it. I needed it... I needed everything she has to offer me. I can't remember how many times we made love, but every time when she arches her back as my lips and tongue touch her lady bits, my dick hardens and twitches.

Every time I insert myself into her, it feels like the first time. I always feel like i'm going to cum if I don't control it.

She always comes when we stop penetration halfway and I lap up all her juices flowing from her vagina.

She comes again whenever I get naughty and insert my thumb into her pretty little ass during doggy style.

She know my weakness just within a few weeks of being in bed with me - She puts my already wet dick into her mouth and runs her head up and down a couple of times then she eases her tight ass onto my pulsating dick, cowgirl style.

"Come inside me.... I want you to come inside me" moaned Pegs

I felt a flash inside my head and the most amazing pleasure emanating from my groin and seeing her squirt made me dizzy from being overwhelmed by pleasure.

I swear I knocked out for a couple of minutes. I wonder which porn did she learn this from.

Pegs is still sitting on my groin as she licked my face off all her juices. I can feel her hair on my shoulders and she suddenly sits upright.

"Xiao di, you fuck jie jie backside very siok hor?" She suddenly turned into that curt Pegs knew a couple of months ago.
"Wah! you do very long time leh, today... pandai ah!" Pegs joked while squatted on my bed.

As she pulls her ass up to free my still-standing penis, my cum flows out in chunks.

'Wah! Penol liao!" as she sees it flow onto my belly. "If we do my cheebye confirm get twins!"

I am all but bewildered. What is wrong with this lady?

"Pegs!" I beckoned.... "Don't be like this.."

"Eh eh eh eh! You just told me you can call me Jie Jie one hor!" She sternly snapped back. "Somemore you are a man you know. You get to fuck me liao I automatically want to leave you, you "pai pai pi gu" can leave me leh!"

I reached my hands out and tried to hold her in my arms but she struggled off.

I looked in shock and confusion as she wears her jeans without her undies and my cum flows out from her butt crack. How could she do that to me... to us? We just tried to understand how much we loved each other.... just 20 minutes ago we had the most intimate moment!

I lunged towards her and pinned her down and tried to kiss her again, to much resistance from her. I shouted at her, asking her how could she do this to me?

"It's because you cannot marry a girl me!" She yelled back. "You should be happy we met, we knew each other and loved each other. From now onwards, we are just sister and brother. We will never be like this again... i promise you this will never happen again!"

Tears flowed wildly from her big eyes as I looked at her, feeling all the pain and sadness in a matter of seconds.

She hugged me again... and kissed me once last time. I was broken by then. I was bawling like a kid and she cradled my head into her arms.

"Don't find a girl like me.... please! I love you... just don't do this again!" she said to me as she looks at me being dumbfounded.

I hear the door slams and her bike roars off.... I think i heard her yelling in despair...

My mom and dad came back and saw me in this state of despair. I didn't want to worry them further so I steeled myself and pretended things never happened. I can only pretend.

She changed shift. She changed her phone number and she even ask people to address her as Mrs. She was all out to break my heart...

Of course, I couldn't take it. I resigned my job as well to my fate. Have to move on right? Whenever I had sex, I can reminisce how amazing it was with her. I cannot recreate that addicting experience. It's not about how we fucked, it's about how we felt so connected when we had sex.
Not even with my wife did I feel this way.

Yes, I got married and had a better job, kids are along the way now.

I never saw her again until recently... I was shopping for a pregnancy test kit and I heard a familiar voice:

"Wah! who kenna by you?" That lady giggled

Most untimely, i'd say... but it's still better than nothing. She changed.... she aged, and she mellowed. She was carrying a pair of twins (-_-|) and her hubby meekly waved at me as I said hi.

It still hurts, but I decided to let it be.... but she did not and she wanted to take things further one more time. Let's just say we had the perfect closure. ;)

bivalve
26-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Delete Double post!

10 Anal Cumshots

Ilovetosex
26-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Camping bro...