PDA

View Full Version : Beware

Darkknight007
17-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Had got this information from her cause she was the victim. (Just wanna share to all and beware it. I dont want here FL be the same victim too).

Last week,got a call from her that she has been drug by this guy that went happy with her. She told me this guy request her to go to one of the hotel at G.lang lor 16 that dont need to check in his ID to the counter (she cant remember which hotel alreadi). Once in the room, this guy told her to bath 1st and when she came out of the bath and saw him was having a can of beer and had ask her to drink which was left abit and he cant finish off. She actually has been push away the beer for few times but this guy keep told her just left abit more that he cant finish off and had force her to have it. When she take it just few mins she been knock out. This is when she wake up (blur blur) was someone was banging on the door and she got dress up and left the room and the staff told her she was in the room for every long.

Once she reach home with her mind still blur blur when her friends keep asking her if she was alright cause they called her phone and cant get through. she checked her bag and found out all her money, hp and few belongings were gone and keep crying.She called me about this incident and i came down to confont her and did ask her to go for check up and make police report. As you all know, they are in this line if they make a report they will also get in trouble. So they have to just live with it and a lesson on this matter.

To all cheongster out there - Pls remind your girl to be careful on this.

Liquid@cid
17-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Bro you go get his mobile number from your FL, we have a lot of CSI PI in this forum..... :rolleyes:

Space Marines
17-02-2009, 02:23 PM
of cus, there is a slim chance that the FL just cook up a story to try and con you too.

really cannot trust these FLs too much nowadays

KingKong69
17-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Wat to go bro Lquid@cid!!! :D.....I like your CSI action man :p....hope all CSI bros nap this asshole asap :mad:

ego3
17-02-2009, 04:49 PM
may be true or may not... i've heard a few samiliar stories from different FLs oredi...

suckerll
17-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Bro you go get his mobile number from your FL, we have a lot of CSI PI in this forum..... :rolleyes:
i dun think so cos she also lost her hp, wat a waste!

maybe we can get her sistas who saw her going wif e guy to ID him n then we take action from there!

sexfrenzy
17-02-2009, 06:10 PM
wasay she lost mobile also can contact u ar? den how u contact her??

raw333333thirty
17-02-2009, 06:50 PM
i heard a similar story before.. anyway, how come she still can contact you after she lost the phone?

STAND
17-02-2009, 08:01 PM
haha...one CSI PI COME LIAO

mydickulike
17-02-2009, 08:07 PM
bro, share more details lah like his ctc or wat so we all can keep a lookout. ya like the other bro say she lost her hp then how u ctc her or she ctc u sia ? walkie talkie ?

saxamani
17-02-2009, 08:22 PM
then FL also can forget which hotel they went.... funny, funny

mydickulike
17-02-2009, 08:41 PM
TS u making up stories ?

hotsoup16
17-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I hope TS is not using this story version of his to gain points

mydickulike
17-02-2009, 10:20 PM
he didn't say where, didnt state ctc number or that guy's name even, he stated her hp got stolen and she called him ? y didnt she call him on the same day sia, y 1 wk later ? fl is local or foreign ? fl in this forum ? under okt or posting herself ? if under okt why didnt her okt post himself instead of TS & if she works alone in sbf, why can't she post herself ? too many questions unanswered.

jameschong2
17-02-2009, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=Darkknight007;3486565]Had got this information from her cause she was the victim.
Once she reach home with her mind still blur blur when her friends keep asking her if she was alright cause they called her phone and cant get through. she checked her bag and found out all her money, hp and few belongings were gone and keep crying.
Your story don't seem true - maybe your chick is a good story teller & u the silly audience
Why got hotel no neeed check in with IC - use your brain lah!

samueltoh
18-02-2009, 03:13 PM
hi to all bro, just a idea for her. if she can find the person who buy her the pre-paid card then they can go to the telephone company to find out the detail call list for the incoming & out going call.then she can be able to trace back that bastard hp number.then she can report that guy as raping & robbing her ....this may be one idea to help her...thanks...

mydickulike
18-02-2009, 05:00 PM
TS not even answering our post, so what do u bros think ??

hichew
18-02-2009, 09:21 PM
bro.. I will suggest u ask your friend to stop working till her medical result is cleared. Everyone here wanna play safe~ so.. hope you will help to keep our ground safe.

fee3fow
19-02-2009, 10:08 AM
TS ur detail abit vague. Maybe you should find out more from your girl and give us more information?

Darkknight007
24-02-2009, 12:12 PM
of cus, there is a slim chance that the FL just cook up a story to try and con you too.

really cannot trust these FLs too much nowadays

This girl i know she's not in FL line... she stand on the road side and i know her for long time..:D

Darkknight007
24-02-2009, 12:15 PM
wasay she lost mobile also can contact u ar? den how u contact her??

She know me for long time, that why she still can remember my number...

Darkknight007
24-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Sorry bro.. i busy with my work so didnt reply to u all.. As u know i just nd to make myself clear that i know her for a long time cause she staying here and she was not singaporean. and some ask why dont she make police report as i told her b4 cause she also in this type of line to earn partime $$ and scare to invite trouble if they know she working this type.

as some ask me y she still can ctc me cause she use her friend phone and i the trust friend here. this is up to u if u believe me or not. i cant force u all but i sincerely sorry for my late reply.

BTW. she ok nw after i bring her out few days shopping to cool her down. :D