PDA

View Full Version : Looking for OKTs in HK

pencildick
16-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Hi bros out there.

Currently resides in HK and doesnt have any lobangs here. Anyone has any good contacts there? Koreans+Mongolians. Or any OKTs that can help me out here.

cheers

steamer
16-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi bros out there.

Currently resides in HK and doesnt have any lobangs here. Anyone has any good contacts there? Koreans+Mongolians. Or any OKTs that can help me out here.

cheers

ever heard of sex141.com? :rolleyes:

pencildick
16-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Sex141? Yes, been there done that. HCs, Macaus, SZ, CP all tried and tested.

In SG, i'm a regular to afew OKTs that have Koreans/Mongolians under their arm. Go hotel view the girls, and On them if OK.

I'm sure HK has the same kind of OKTs. Juts need to know the contacts.

push0205
16-02-2009, 03:18 PM
香港一樓一服務台(SEX141.COM) (http://www.sex141.com)

Sei Lei Wo!

shootingstars
16-02-2009, 03:21 PM

In SG, i'm a regular to afew OKTs that have Koreans/Mongolians under their arm. Go hotel view the girls, and On them if OK.

I suggest you go to Mongkok on Wanchai where all the club are,maybe you can find if you are lucky.:) Have you try Lan Kwai Fong area?

shootingstars
16-02-2009, 03:31 PM

I suggest you go to Mongkok on Wanchai where all the club are,maybe you can find if you are lucky.:) Have you try Lan Kwai Fong area?

You can go to a place in Yau Ma Tei, where they sell army accessories there is a shopping centre (i forgot the name) on the second floor which they sell XXX VCD & DVD,those guys there got alot of lobang and they are friendly provided you can speak cantonese.

pencildick
16-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Cool. Will try. I know exactly where the place is...Sell alot of airsoft guns in that building.

lexus88
17-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Hi bros out there.

cheers

try 141 website lah
i went hk last month and tried one place from 141
not bad leh. went to this place and they brought you to a small dirty room and ask you what kind of girls you like. i requested for a girl i saw in 141 but okt said busy. later recommend me another one. i ask if i dont like how? he said dont like then leave loh. very friendly. unlike those you see in movie where those gangster will threaten you must take the girl like that
then came a syt. ask her how old knn say 17. but really look young.
good luck to u.