PDA

View Full Version : Roxy square - Raided

cgcgcg
16-02-2009, 03:42 AM
Today Was told that the place was raided last friday nite around 10pm, 2 girls were caught.... Only one shop was raided....(i was there on Sat moring,the said shop business as usual,wtf! ) as they have more than 10 shops there, think more raids are coming, better keep low and stay away from this place.

sequence79
16-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Didn't know Roxy Sq got "dirty" shops :S

Bro, do you mean the KTVs or massage joints? I thought all the massage shops are clean?!

digital_
16-02-2009, 09:57 PM
my mum working on the front door first shop, she told she dun know about the raid

Thumbtacker81
16-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Eh? I tot its clean joint? I went to the spa with my bros and there wasnt even a slightest hint of a HJ?!

owen10
17-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Eh? I tot its clean joint? I went to the spa with my bros and there wasnt even a slightest hint of a HJ?!

i dun thk TS mentioning abt d Spa/HC here. shd be d TN shops on L2. d many times i walked past previously (didnt go thr almost 2 mths liao), d gals were always quite mild, dun really dare to tout for biz openly. N 1 shop even displayed health products or chinese medicine at d window display .. presumably misleading ppl tt they r operating a decent biz ... but cant deceive samsters like us lah ... which our eyes r trained to spot such goat head sell dog meat shop ... :D

if im nt wrong, there was oso a prev thread mentioning tt 1 of d shops provide cock hair removing svc???

i wd say, tough luck lah ... roxy is nt a very popular shoppg area ... if these shops r situated elsewh, they may nt b raided ... juz their luck they chose to operate in an area which d MPs very ON one.

sequence79
17-02-2009, 09:49 PM
i dun thk TS mentioning abt d Spa/HC here. shd be d TN shops on L2. d many times i walked past previously (didnt go thr almost 2 mths liao), d gals were always quite mild, dun really dare to tout for biz openly. N 1 shop even displayed health products or chinese medicine at d window display .. presumably misleading ppl tt they r operating a decent biz ... but cant deceive samsters like us lah ... which our eyes r trained to spot such goat head sell dog meat shop ... :D

if im nt wrong, there was oso a prev thread mentioning tt 1 of d shops provide cock hair removing svc???

i wd say, tough luck lah ... roxy is nt a very popular shoppg area ... if these shops r situated elsewh, they may nt b raided ... juz their luck they chose to operate in an area which d MPs very ON one.

TS say they have 10 shops there?!
wow i must go down and keep my eyes open man

sexbomb!
17-02-2009, 10:28 PM
I thought Roxy Sq so rundown.... did not know got so many shops there! 10 shops to be exact!?!? wow...

must keep my eyes more open on those secluded places.. :)

lee_li
17-02-2009, 10:53 PM
why the police so hardworking huh? I thought their job is iron rice bowl, can't they just close one eye and let us hav a peace of mind in cheonging during this chaotic period.

owen10
18-02-2009, 02:21 AM
TS say they have 10 shops there?!
wow i must go down and keep my eyes open man

if im nt wrong there r 2 bldgs which r linked - Roxy Sq 1 n 2. R1 is facing parkway, d other facing joo chiat (sell laksa) side.

now TS has confused me. at 1st i tot it was d 1 facing joo chiat. i tot L2 got onli 2 or 3 'dirty' shops? L1 is an auntie TN joint.

if its d Roxy facing parkway, there r at least 10 TNs but i tot they r mostly clean, save for 1 or 2 'suspected dirty' ones on L2.

i may b wrong la cos im nt tt familiar wif tis area.

newman11
21-02-2009, 11:24 AM
I was there last Sunday for shopping after my Katong Laksa, Roxy Sq 1 is totally quiet, Roxy Sq 2 L1, one anutie keep asking if i need TN.. L2 with 1 TN near d toliet and the other one beside the saloon always looking for bros and another one on the left walking towards the overhead bridge.. But to me, they look hungry for business cos can see crowd outside but these more than 10 TN fighting for customers.. dont know how long can they stay alive..

melon8888
21-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Bro, think they are mainly there for the tourist.few hotels nearby.