PDA

View Full Version : My auntie and I

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

grouchycabi
15-02-2009, 05:14 PM
I have been reading all the stories here about sex with MILFs, sex with aunties, sisters-in-law, with mothers, with cousins etc. They are sexciting to read, some may have elements of truth in it, but I guess most would be embellished and largely imagined.

This story of mine is 100% true. I have thought long and hard about whether to share this secret of mine. Anyway, we only live once. Here it is:

The subject is the wife of my uncle who is my mother's elder brother. The story starts when I was in secondary two, way back in the 70s. I was 15 then and my aunt was 33 years old. My uncle was 41.

My aunt was about 5 feet 4. She has well-rounded boobs and a baby -mooth pinkish white complexion. What attracted me to her was her curvy slim white legs with long slim well-manicured toes. I particularly liked her white smooth feet. She was modern for her age, liked to dress in tight singlet (the forerunner of today's sphagetti strap) and white shorts. She used to come over to my house to chat with my mother about twice a week. She would stay for about 2-3 hours. I usually would be at home doing my homework, and would steal glances at her white feet.

joew2005
15-02-2009, 05:43 PM
me jz curious.............
Wat makes u think others' stories mostly "would be embellished and largely imagined" ?

And hw k u convince us that yr story is 100% true ? :confused:

jj_jj
15-02-2009, 05:44 PM
MILF stories, i like :) pls continue soon.

lc3420
15-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Bro ,ps conti your story,it ver gd

grouchycabi
15-02-2009, 05:54 PM
me jz curious.............
Wat makes u think others' stories mostly "would be embellished and largely imagined" ?

And hw k u convince us that yr story is 100% true ? :confused:

No offence meant.

I said "I guess...". Probably because of the language used, the story itself, the unlikelihood of the story, and also because the authors sometimes said so.

I don't expect everyone to believe my story is 100% true just because I said so. It is up to the reader. You can treat it as a piece of fiction if you like.

Again, no offence intended. Just wish to share a story that will hopefully give the brothers here some sexcitement.

grouchycabi
15-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Allow me to continue:

My mother was working as a seamstress then. She used to sew SAF army uniforms for an old uncle. I think he probably had a contract with the SAF - I don't know. Anyway, since my mother worked at home, my aunt would come by to chitchat. I slept on the upper deck of a double-decker bed shared with my brother who slept on the lower deck. Sometimes I would be able to see some cleavage when I looked down from the top - I used to read my books while lying on my bed. It was a three-room HDB flat.

I believe my aunt might have noticed my interest in her and at that time I guess that was the reason why she dropped by so often. My uncle was a serious old-fashioned man who was more focussed on his work then on his much younger sexy wife. At that time, they were still childless.

Anyway, I learnt how to masturbate when I was in secondary one and I use to masturbate thinking of my aunt's white legs and white feet. It started I guess because I also used to sleep on the floor. One day I was sleeping when my aunt came. She was sitting on a chair just beside where I was sleeping. I woke up and when I opened my eyes, her feet was just beside my face. Her white toes, with bright red toe nails, were just inches from my face. There was a slight pungent, leathery smell emanating from her toes which surprisingly turned me on. I pretended that I was still sleeping and sucked in the smell, getting a solid hard-on in the process. I also opened my eyes slightly to admire her white smooth feet, slim ankle, and smooth clean heels. After that day, I would masturbate often while thinking of smelling her white red-tipped toes and licking them. I guess that is why up to today, I have developed a fetish for slim curvy white legs, white feet, long slim toes with red toe nails.

rainfuck
15-02-2009, 06:08 PM
setting up tent! :D

ang076
15-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Wow! another ''auntie and nephew'' thread.

Like you, bro grouchycabi who have fetish for legs, i developed my fetish for bra because of my auntie fault.

It was due to my aunt influence , I am into anal recently..

bigmannow
15-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Setting up GPMG post with sandbag.

havana
15-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Snipers take up position...

hotsoup16
15-02-2009, 08:09 PM
A monk in mediation:D

topcook1
15-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Cant wait for more..Please continue..Cheers

zadina20002000
15-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Nice experience.

tz123
15-02-2009, 09:48 PM
wow, 70s story, i was only a baby then, bro ts, pls continue.

phallusman
15-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Well, we read of many a fantasy stories here. Some are childhood fantasies, some are daydreams, but this one seems to be genuinely true just becos TS said that it is 101% true.

Well, let's wait and read on.......

willtan2001
15-02-2009, 10:39 PM
wow....
Nice, will start camp him liao...:D

Qimonda
15-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Fetish for feet, that's something new......waiting for next inputs

Rocket2009
16-02-2009, 12:25 AM
please continue bro , thanks :)

Cytan7
16-02-2009, 02:40 PM
keep it coming, bro TS!!

newmiell
16-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Yesss... nice story!

grouchycabi
16-02-2009, 05:23 PM
The request came when I was in secondary two.

My auntie, who was still childless then, approached my parents to ask whether I could become her Godson. As my mother and her brother were close, it was not a problem. Hence, my auntie became my Godmother.

Personally, I was not too bothered with whether I was Godson to anyone or not. It was just that the feeling was quite weird - the object of my sexual desire had suddenly become my "mother", so to speak. After that, I decided not to think of my auntie anymore. I would refrained from looking at her white legs and smooth feet whenever she came to my house. I also stopped masturbating thinking about her. Instead, I changed my focus to my pretty form-teacher Miss Sim.

My auntie and uncle treated my family to a nice dinner at Chinatown People's Park one Saturday evening to celebrate the auspicious occasion. After that, my auntie and uncle would bring me out with them whenever they went out for any weekend outings. They would also buy things for me - as I was quite a studious bookworm, I mostly asked for books instead of toys or clothings. I also started going frequently to their home, also a 3-room HDB flat. Sometimes, I would go straight to my auntie's house after school to spend the noon there, doing my homework, before going home.

One day, I stayed on for dinner and then watched TV with my auntie and uncle at night. It was a Friday night and as it was getting late, my auntie asked me to stay over. She called my mother who said it was ok. That was the first time I was staying over at my auntie's house.

bigmannow
16-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Hmmm, A bookworm with notti tots for your godma.. keke

U're the man la bro TS:D

grouchycabi
16-02-2009, 05:46 PM
I slept in the spare room. Like the design of old HDB flats that time, the doors of both rooms faced each other. My auntie and uncle did not close the door when they slept. There was a door curtain but it was tied to the door frame and not released.

Before I fell asleep, at about 10.30 pm, my auntie came in to bring me another blanket and to ask me whether the bed was comfortable. I told her it was ok and in fact it was more comfortable than my own bed at home. In the dim light, as I looked at her, my heart started pounding away and I could feel my dick stiffening. My auntie was wearing a lacy black short night gown, down only to her mid-thigh. I thought I could make out two round whitish orbs with two brown spots (her boobs!) but dared not stare and lingered. It was however, her shapely white legs that blew me away. They looked so smooth and silky at night. I could also make out her lacy black panties underneath her night gown.

I closed my eyes, grabbed my bolster hard, and willed my hard-on away.

grouchycabi
16-02-2009, 05:48 PM
I slept in the spare room. Like the design of old HDB flats that time, the doors of both rooms faced each other. My auntie and uncle did not close the door when they slept. There was a door curtain but it was tied to the door frame and not released.

Before I fell asleep, at about 10.30 pm, my auntie came in to bring me another blanket and to ask me whether the bed was comfortable. I told her it was ok and in fact it was more comfortable than my own bed at home. In the dim light, as I looked at her, my heart started pounding away and I could feel my dick stiffening. My auntie was wearing a lacy black short night gown, down only to her mid-thigh. I thought I could make out two round whitish orbs with two brown spots (her boobs!) but dared not stare and lingered. She was not wearing a bra. It was however, her shapely white legs that blew me away. They looked so smooth and silky at night. I could also make out her lacy black panties underneath her night gown.

I closed my eyes, grabbed my bolster hard, and willed my hard-on away.

mr.petain
16-02-2009, 05:55 PM
more pls more!!

:):)

bigmannow
16-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Supporting ur story all the wayyyyyyy.....:)

Beast_ID
16-02-2009, 07:17 PM
keep cumming...

zl1983
16-02-2009, 08:20 PM
waiting for more pls..

sashimiudon
16-02-2009, 08:36 PM
more more more!!!

grouchycabi
16-02-2009, 10:02 PM
That night, I woke up with a start and wondered where I was. The room, the bed, the smell of the blankets... all were unfamiliar to me. After I shook off my sleepiness, I realised I was at my auntie's home.

I laid on the bed for a while, adjusting my eyes to the darkness. Then I decided I got to go to the toilet. I stepped off the bed and onto the cold floor. Then I walked out of the room. Instinctively I turned to look into my auntie's room. The reading light beside her bed was left on. My uncle read a lot for his work and he often read himself to sleep and left the light on.

I decided to go into the room to switch off the light for them. I stepped in noiselessly. My uncle was fast aleep, covered in his blanket. My auntie was asleep too, but her blanket was by her side. She looked so peaceful, so innocent, so serene when she was fast asleep.

She was sleeping on her side, her left leg crossed over my uncle's body. Because of this, her night gown had ridden up to her waist exposing her thigh all the way up her hip. I couldn't take my eyes off the full length of her white shapely legs. Her skin was so smooth, so silky. I looked at her feet, so smooth, the greenish vein underneath the thin skin so sexy...

I had overheard her telling my mother that she applied moisturiser to her legs everyday and scrub them once a week. The result of taking care of her legs is evidenced by the sheer smoothness of ther legs. I felt like running my hand on her legs. My dickie was beginning to get hard again.

I felt so bad thinking those thoughts. I quickly switched off the light and left the room. I went into the toilet but couldn't urinate as my dick was rock hard! I had to wait a long while before it soften and I could urinate. When I went back to the bed, my thoughts went back to my auntie's long white curvy legs again. My Godmother's long white legs and smooth feet occupied my mind again for a long time, until I finally drifted into dreamland.

AppleIMac
16-02-2009, 10:14 PM
One more camper..;)

aaddbb
16-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Nice appetizer, can't wait for the main dish. :p

Silent=Killer
17-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Wow....Fairy Godmother...
Camping here too....:D

Noah
17-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Fairy Godmother where are you i'm camping here :D

vivapataca
17-02-2009, 04:02 PM
plse carry on:D

zinc
17-02-2009, 07:15 PM
keep it coming..keep it coming...Cheerz...:D

eeemen
17-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Gathering firewood for campfire:D

AD69
17-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Camping here too.

grouchycabi
17-02-2009, 09:58 PM
This next morning, I was awakened by my uncle. It was already 9 am. My auntie had gone marketing. My uncle said she would be buying my favourite "lor mee" for my breakfast. I washed up and played a game of Chinese chess with my uncle. Before the game ended, my auntie was back.

She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of track pants. Nothing much to see. In a sense I was also glad. I didn't think I could take it if I continue to see her long white legs and lust secretly after them.

Interestingly at that stage, I never really thought of having sex with my auntie. I mean, the thought of it never entered my mind. I was only turned on by her lithe body, round boobs, and most of all, her white shapely legs and white feet. Seeing them, thinking of them, gave me a hard-on and I could jerk off just on that. The thought of making love to my auntie at that time just didn't figure in my 15-year mind.

grouchycabi
17-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Many stories that I have come across in this forum usually end with the author and his object of lust having sex very soon after - one encounter and they hump away. I am always very amazed by that.

I always feel that in real life, things don't happen like that, at least not to me. Perhaps I am the unlucky one?

Anyway, after spending one night at my auntie's home, I returned home to my own sanctuary. My mother asked me whether I could get used to sleeping in another place and whether I slept well. What could I tell her? That I woke up in the middle of the night, and saw the full length of my auntie's curvy smooth legs, and felt like running my hands on her silky skin?

My auntie continued to come to my mother's place to chat and I always looked forward to her visits. We were still traditional Chinese and we don't hug each other when we meet, unlike westerners. And I did feel at that time that my auntie looked upon me only as a small schoolboy, her Godson, and nothing else. I was the pervert who kept lusting after her slender form and white curvy legs.

ba_bu_1975
17-02-2009, 10:37 PM
support!
more pls.

GundamZero
17-02-2009, 11:17 PM
long long story... but nice...

Beast_ID
18-02-2009, 11:10 AM
It would be good if your post can be longer... :)

Sensory Sniper
18-02-2009, 11:14 AM
More pls... Really wanna knw the story unfold itself. :)

CibLover
18-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Setting up new tent.

TS, IMHO the rest of the stories normally sounded like meet and hump because the storyteller cuts short most of the irrelevant meetings on the way. I'm sure most will at least met a few more times before they actually jumped into bed and hump away. But these irrelevant tales does not interest "most" samsters here.

So, to each their own. Some would like to read how a "relationship" progress and develop before actually turning into lust. But not everyone.

Well, just my 2 cents.

Please do continue and maybe you could write a little bit longer in your next chapters. Cheers. :)

wish12345
18-02-2009, 12:55 PM
from your statement, wonder did you finally "on" your auntie.. :rolleyes:

Will be quite disappointed to hear nothing but only HJ after tracking and looking forward to your long story :D

Beast_ID
18-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Setting up new tent.

TS, IMHO the rest of the stories normally sounded like meet and hump because the storyteller cuts short most of the irrelevant meetings on the way. I'm sure most will at least met a few more times before they actually jumped into bed and hump away. But these irrelevant tales does not interest "most" samsters here.

So, to each their own. Some would like to read how a "relationship" progress and develop before actually turning into lust. But not everyone.

Well, just my 2 cents.

Please do continue and maybe you could write a little bit longer in your next chapters. Cheers. :)

Totally agrees.... Maybe a cut short intro in the beginning will do...

stand1night
18-02-2009, 05:16 PM
New camper here....upz for your story!

zl1983
18-02-2009, 07:38 PM
hope to c more TS!

great work!

keep it up!

grouchycabi
18-02-2009, 08:13 PM
After the night spent at my auntie's house, nothing eventful happened until about about three weeks later. It was a Saturday morning and my auntie called and asked whether I would like to attend a wedding dinner with her that night (I believe it is now the Red Star restaurant at Chin Swee Road). One of her relatives was getting married and my uncle did not want to go. It was not a close relative and he didn't really know them too well. That time, I seldom had a chance to go for such dinners and I agreed, after checking with my mother who said ok.

That evening, my auntie came over to my house to pick me up. When I saw her, I was bowled over by her beauty. Except for the wedding photos in my auntie's house, I have not seen her with make-up. The only thing she would apply is just some lipstick to her lips. That evening, she had eye-shadow, mascara, pink cheeks, nice hair-do, jewelleries, and looked completely different. I couldn't help it but told her that she was very beautiful. She was extremely pleased to hear that. She looked like a movie star to me.

What was even more attractive was her cheongsam. It was not the usual long type but stopped just above her knees. It was white with red and pink floral patterns. She was wearing a pair of white high heels (the old fashion closed type, not open-toe type). It was when she walked that I noticed the slits by the side of her cheongsam. The slits went up to just above the mid-thigh and the teasing show of white smooth skin when she walked was very arousing indeed. She was not wearing any stockings. Her bosom was jutting out, probably due to the tightness of the cheongsam and the bra she was wearing. Her boobs seemed bigger than normal, probably accentuated by her tiny waist.

We went to the restaurant in a cab. We both sat behind and along the way, I kept stealing glances at her exposed thigh and curvy tapering legs all the way down to her slim smooth ankle. My loins were stirring. I also noticed that the cab driver kept looking back at the rear view mirror, probably attracted by my sexy auntie. He tried to start a conversation but my auntie didn't respond much and he stopped soon after and just drove us to our destination.

At the dinner, I sat on the left of my auntie. I didn't know anyone at the table. They asked my auntie about me and she told them I was her nephew and Godson. One or two of the aunties there commented that I was good-looking but that was that. There were other attractively attired ladies at the dinner but I had eyes only for my auntie. I commented to my auntie that the bride was quite plump and she chided me for being rude.

Towards the end of the dinner, the bride and bridegroom and relatives came over to take photo with the guests at the table. We were all squeezed together so that the photographer could capture all of us. My auntie and I were still seated but I was pushed towards my auntie and my right hand ended up touching her left thigh. The contact was electric. Her skin was so silky to the touch! My dickie immediately started to harden. I remembered having to shift a bit and the back of my hand rubbed against her thigh. I looked at my auntie but she obviously didn't notice anything. She was busy smiling prettily for the camera.

Halfway through the dinner, my auntie had told me that I would have to follow her home. She said it was more convenient then for her to bring me home and then go home herself. Also it was quite late and might not be safe for her because of the jewelleries. She said she had already sounded out my mother earlier.

After the dinner, we took a cab home. My uncle was still awake, reading something on his bed. My auntie told me to shower and to sleep as it was getting late. My uncle and auntie had previously bought me some t-shirts and shorts kept at their house. So clothes were not a problem. After I showered, I went to bed, tired and sleepy, hardly noticing my auntie's white legs as she moved to the toilet to shower. I fell asleep soon after.

I was awakened later by some noises. I opened up my eyes and slowly adjusted to the darkness of my room. However, there was some dim light outside. My auntie had drawn the curtains of her bedroom door. My uncle's reading table light was still on and that was why some light shone out. I heard some moans and it sounded as if my auntie was in pain. I got worried. What was happening? Could my auntie be having stomach upset because of the food at the dinner. The moans came and went and then I also heard my uncle grunting. What was happening? Curious, I crept out of my bed quietly and moved towards my auntie room. I didn't know why I was moving sleathily, perhaps it was an instinctive feeling, but I was glad I did the moment I peeped through the small gap being the curtain and the door frame.

loveorlust
18-02-2009, 08:35 PM
good story !
keep it up bro !

another camper here :D

Ultimate1234
18-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Hahaha the exciting part is finally here.

erkianpeng
18-02-2009, 09:41 PM
I like stories like this that explain what is happening slowly. Build up the tensation.

Brothers who like in out, wam bang, thank you mam, should read phallusman's The Sister-in-law story. But to think the sister-in-law will invite u to her house and then wear braless etc and let u pump just like that, a bit ridiculous. How to get turned on?

This aunt story is more real and exciting.

I camp here forever liao.

cello
18-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Nice one, camp here for more. :p

David_Ginola
19-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Wa exciting part liao....humping away???? Pls continue fast bro....eagerly waiting

cesc81
19-02-2009, 12:52 AM
must be the Piak Piak Piak woke u up from up sleep lah..

Sensory Sniper
19-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Getting exciting... :D

bigmannow
19-02-2009, 11:39 AM
load and ready..

BigBoy2
19-02-2009, 03:32 PM
More please its getting real HOT HOT HOT.

zl1983
19-02-2009, 08:43 PM
its getting hot in here..

erkianpeng
19-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Story is very erotic. Reading it is very turn on.

Better than those that always hump immediately.

Winstonsg
20-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Yeah. I have enjoy your encounter and look forward to continue reading.

I am just glad today I visit this thread.

Well, I have been reading a couple mom and son and incest type of story written online in other website. To be honest, when ever I read, I am alway horny for more as it have always been my dream about turning my step-mom on 1 day.

Anyway, that's stay on and enjoy the process.

David_Ginola
20-02-2009, 08:58 PM
So wat happen now???? Bro faster, pls post some more......hehe:p

hotsoup16
20-02-2009, 10:47 PM
yeye..faster bring us to the juicy parts....:D

yoyi
20-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Looking forward for more posting. :)

easilyaroused
21-02-2009, 01:22 AM
this is a very nice and arousing story.. camping here bro!!

erkianpeng
21-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Hey, please do continue with your story. Thanks.

Sensory Sniper
23-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Waiting for yr update bro...

vivapataca
23-02-2009, 10:30 AM
more n more pls

michael_368
23-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Waiting for your update...camping here now.:D

Express
23-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Nice. Please carry on.

Lennyberg
23-02-2009, 12:54 PM
TS where are u... dont keep us waiting!!! :cool:

Taurus73
24-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Please go on le.... feeling hot here

David_Ginola
24-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Wa.....so long le.......where is TS??? COme out and share leh.......some more pls.......

luvuass
25-02-2009, 08:45 AM
Uncle found out so he had to lie low

KonKam
25-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Sensor overload.......Need input badly!!!

Sensor overload......Input Input so that i can unload!!:p

sabroe163
25-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Camping here, waiting for TS to continue........

Cheers!

Winstonsg
25-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Uncle found out so he had to lie low

What did your Uncle found out??

Did you go see what happen in the room that night? I guess you saw something and your Uncle know is it?

Share with us.

Waiting for your next posting.

XR29
25-02-2009, 12:28 PM
TS AWOL liao?????:confused:

thaizombie
25-02-2009, 07:36 PM
i tik he saw both of them having a gd time in bed..heehee..Then his nose bleeded and hospitalised..He still in ICU unit..Thats y no postings frm Him...

grouchycabi
26-02-2009, 05:43 AM
Sorry guys. Been overseas. No time for Internet. To continue:

I quietly peeped into my auntie and uncle's room and eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light. I drew in a deep breath and my heart almost stopped beating at the scene. My auntie was on her back and her milky white shapely legs were spread wide open, her knees bent and her feet were pointed such that her legs looked very straight and so much longer. Her smooth feet looked so porcelein and her red-nailed toes were clenched tightly together.

My uncle was in front and in between her legs, facing her. His hands were resting on the bed on both sides of her body. He was pushing and thrusting hard against her and grunting heavily. I could hear the sounds of the two bodies slapping against each other.

My auntie was moaning with each thrust made by my uncle. She was naked and I could see her breasts jiggling violently forward and backward with each thrust. Her brownish nipples were pointed and hard. Her breasts looked slightly sunken, probably because she was lying down, but they were still round, perky and were so suckable.

My dick immediately stiffen at the salacious and forbidden scene and I could hardly breathe. My heart was beating so hard that I felt my heartbeat could be heard by my uncle and auntie. I couldn't help it but started to rub my dick head which had become very engorged. In my young mind, I knew that my uncle and auntie were making love and I felt that I should not be watching them. I was also very afraid then of being discovered. What would happen then? Would they throw me out of the house? Would my uncle beat the hell out of me? But the sight of both my uncle and auntie naked and making love was erotic, so enticing and so surreal that I was rooted to the spot.

Suddenly, my uncle's grunting became louder and he was really thrusting hard and deep. My auntie's moaning sounds became louder but changed into a "mewing" sound. I could hear her say "harder, harder!" I could also see her head flaying from side to side, her face contorted as if she was in pain. My uncle then uttered, "Argghh, arghhhhhhh" and his body stiffen and stopped moving. He stopped there for a few seconds, then moved back and slumped onto the side of the bed.

At that moment, I saw my auntie's pussy for the first time. It was hairy and her pussy lips were fringed by soft downy pussy fur all the way down. I could make out her thick pussy lips. They were pinkish red and I could see milky fluid seeping out of her pussy hole. The sight was so arousing and forbidden that my dick started jerking and I spurted out a huge load of cum, wetting my shorts. Luckily I didn't make any noise. My eyes continue to stayed transfixed on my auntie's quivering and clasping pussy lips. She didn't move for a long while, then she reached over to her bedside table, grabbed a handkerchief and used it to wipe her pussy lips. My uncle, with eyes closed and looking totally satiated, groped for his table lamp switch, found it and switched off the light. The room was plunged into darkness and woke me from my stupor.

I could hear some shuffling sounds and I believed my auntie was putting on her clothes. My uncle, already sounding sleepy, told my auntie that she looked very sexy and beautiful that night. My auntie replied that she knew and also told my uncle that a lot of men were looking at her at the wedding dinner (it was true and I remembered that well), even the taxi driver. I guessed my uncle must have been turned on by my auntie's attractiveness that night, after she came home from the wedding dinner, in her sexy short cheongsam. She looked so ravishing - how could any man resist?

I moved very slowly and in a backward direction, back to my room. I crept very very quietly back onto my bed. My shorts were damped and uncomfortable from my cum, but I dared not make any noise, and thus could not change my shorts. In fact, as I laid on my bed, my dick became hard again, as I thought of the scene that I witnessed just a moment ago. It was so unreal...I didn't know what to think of it. I actually saw my uncle and my auntie in their most intimate and private moment. Doing something that no one else, least of all me, should have seen. I was still very young then, totally immature, and didn't know how to react. I was very aroused, but at the same time, was frightened by the experience.

Whatever it was, I knew that I would never ever look at my auntie the same way again. How was I going to talk to my uncle and auntie the next day? From my guilty look, would they find out that I had peeped at them? I wouldn't know until morning. But as I slowly fell asleep, my thoughts were on the scene of my auntie, naked and vulnerable, her curvy white long legs spread open, smooth feet and toes pointed, her pussy lips open, with my uncle's semen slowly oozing out of her pink pussy.....

michael_368
26-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi Ts,

Very juicy story..pls do cont..:D

kyjerry69
26-02-2009, 10:46 AM
great buildup so far, waiting for TS's turn to up his aunt..

setup camp here...

Winstonsg
26-02-2009, 10:47 AM
yo brother, I hope you have a good trip oversees. I enjoy reading your latest posting. Keep in coming man.

Take care

evil_grin
26-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Keep it cumming

zl1983
26-02-2009, 07:36 PM
gd to c u again TS!

keep up e gd work!

erkianpeng
27-02-2009, 06:09 AM
This is a fantastic story-telling. The plot opening slowly and suspensefully. Very erotic and wanted feeling. You are the best!

bigmannow
27-02-2009, 11:52 AM
GPMG, SAR 21, UZI , sharpshoter rifle, all barang barang fall in and cock and ready

Ganas
27-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Nice story... Pls continue!

Manudieliao
27-02-2009, 03:58 PM
GPMG, SAR 21, UZI , sharpshoter rifle, all barang barang fall in and cock and ready

Wah...so like you are gathering a team in CounterStrike....hehehe :D

KonKam
27-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Bravo!! Bravo!!
that is a good appetizer!!!

NOw waiting for my main course!!!

tomvoyeur
27-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Lock and load. :)

David_Ginola
28-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Finally u r back bro.......hope to hear more from you.........dun leave us hanging.....hehe:D

AD69
28-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Do continue. Hope to read the next installment soon.

Sensory Sniper
03-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Wht happen to u bro... its almost climax then u suddenly mia. :(

erkianpeng
03-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Good stories are hard to come by and good stories tellers are even harder to come by.

I think this is worth waiting for. I am sure the next chapter will be even more "jin chye" (exciting).

You are just like Jeffrey Archer when it comes to stories telling.

Well very done man.

stevie424
04-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Good and interesting story. Camping here and awaiting for the continuation of the finale. :)

Noah
04-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Auntie where are you??? our bro bigmannow is gathering all the weapons cock and ready to conduct a recuse of auntie mission now.:D

Camp for your story :)

zl1983
04-03-2009, 03:34 PM
TS any more coming fr u??

x-netfun
04-03-2009, 08:38 PM
wah nice story to follow....btw. this site is really interesting & does this having some technical issue during last 2 weeks? i was having really slow loading for the page....thanks now ok d.........

Shakyywayy
04-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Very nice and arousing story! Well done in the slow and exiting teasing story.. Pl carry on... Camping here :)

Sensory Sniper
05-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Pls carry on TS....

grouchycabi
07-03-2009, 06:26 PM
I forgot to mention that my auntie resembles the Hongkong singer 柳影虹 very much.

grouchycabi
07-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Here's how she looks like:

YouTube - ????? *** ??? *** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSuRLIKblZI&feature=related)

sam_seng
07-03-2009, 06:51 PM
tis fellow is very good... can write better than sidney seldon...

owenfang
07-03-2009, 07:22 PM
please continue the story

thanks

Freetoused
07-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Ya, waiting for next episode.

Tits & Nipples
09-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Waiting for yr story to continue bro...

nick1881
09-03-2009, 12:49 PM
waiting patiently. hope there more

owenfang
14-03-2009, 10:19 PM
camping here waiting.

whatthefuk
14-03-2009, 10:58 PM
waiting for Ts to continue :)

David_Ginola
16-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Where is TS??? Pls continue......:)

dc_31
17-03-2009, 03:13 PM
so what have you done to your auntie?just peeping?

emokid
19-03-2009, 09:43 AM
TS mia?? T_T

sky_liner2
19-03-2009, 10:38 AM

U bet, and MIA lagi better, no update for sooooo longgggggggg....

owenfang
20-03-2009, 11:37 AM
how come still haven fuck your auntie sia???

Faster fuck ur auntie bah.

hotviva
20-03-2009, 12:56 PM
yr aunt if look like the video sure is a beaut

wow viva

David_Ginola
21-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Where is TS???? I waited n waited till the flowers withered.........

2free
21-03-2009, 07:33 PM

Agreed. but too bad he is equally busy as sidney sheldon to post the next portion of the story. Hopefully the wait is worth it.

alvinfun
22-03-2009, 12:54 AM
I into MILK type lady... Nice story from the TS... has been waiting for long time..

insomnia69
24-03-2009, 02:25 AM
Agreed. but too bad he is equally busy as sidney sheldon to post the next portion of the story. Hopefully the wait is worth it.

yeah... hopefully he is....

David_Ginola
24-03-2009, 09:18 PM
where is TS??? I've been waiting and waiting.......no response from u leh.......u ok bo???

simple2kee
24-03-2009, 09:31 PM
TS is surely a good storywriter. camp for more.

hottales
25-03-2009, 06:57 AM
brother, please update your experience with your auntie, we like to hear more. thanks for sharing the experience

owenfang
28-03-2009, 02:35 PM
faster fuck ur auntie lah. wat u waiting for boy???

gdmornyest
29-03-2009, 12:47 AM
campin campin

Mkampf
29-03-2009, 06:17 PM
I into MILK type lady... Nice story from the TS... has been waiting for long time..

Like the Dutch Lady gu-ni? :confused:

Milf isit? :rolleyes:

emokid
30-03-2009, 09:19 PM
TS mia?? camping liao leh.. :(

erkianpeng
31-03-2009, 12:49 PM
I believe TS must be a very busy person. Still, I think his writings and story is the best that I have read here. Definitely worth waiting and camping. Like some have said, better than Sidney Sheldon!

huntersg
31-03-2009, 04:39 PM
It's going to be a month already. I guess those who set tent here already let the cold wind blow you off... hahaha

:)

Saereht
02-04-2009, 11:39 AM
lol. Wait i saw sky.

oh damn it!

where is my tent went to. :(

bigmannow
02-04-2009, 12:35 PM
TS went for reservice ?

michael_368
02-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Ts where are you ? been camping here a long time already...:D

baimi
02-04-2009, 05:41 PM
AXN mc long Q, TS still missing?

David_Ginola
03-04-2009, 08:43 AM
hmmm.....could something had happened to TS??? I hope not, been waiting n waiting for TS........where u bro??????

tiger2
04-04-2009, 02:27 AM
maybe caught by his mother and she also want....heehee!!

tiger2
04-04-2009, 02:32 AM
TS went for reservice ?

ahh! just back from ict huh!
did you meet him in your camp?..:D

Danny1983
04-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Wet story...dun let it stop please

baimi
04-04-2009, 09:54 PM
ahh! just back from ict huh!
did you meet him in your camp?..:D

Maybe he now in TDB, caught bonking an auntie
during reservist.

grouchycabi
05-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Sorry guys. Been overseas. No time for Internet. To continue:

I quietly peeped into my auntie and uncle's room and eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light. I drew in a deep breath and my heart almost stopped beating at the scene. My auntie was on her back and her milky white shapely legs were spread wide open, her knees bent and her feet were pointed such that her legs looked very straight and so much longer. Her smooth feet looked so porcelein and her red-nailed toes were clenched tightly together.

My uncle was in front and in between her legs, facing her. His hands were resting on the bed on both sides of her body. He was pushing and thrusting hard against her and grunting heavily. I could hear the sounds of the two bodies slapping against each other.

My auntie was moaning with each thrust made by my uncle. She was naked and I could see her breasts jiggling violently forward and backward with each thrust. Her brownish nipples were pointed and hard. Her breasts looked slightly sunken, probably because she was lying down, but they were still round, perky and were so suckable.

My dick immediately stiffen at the salacious and forbidden scene and I could hardly breathe. My heart was beating so hard that I felt my heartbeat could be heard by my uncle and auntie. I couldn't help it but started to rub my dick head which had become very engorged. In my young mind, I knew that my uncle and auntie were making love and I felt that I should not be watching them. I was also very afraid then of being discovered. What would happen then? Would they throw me out of the house? Would my uncle beat the hell out of me? But the sight of both my uncle and auntie naked and making love was erotic, so enticing and so surreal that I was rooted to the spot.

Suddenly, my uncle's grunting became louder and he was really thrusting hard and deep. My auntie's moaning sounds became louder but changed into a "mewing" sound. I could hear her say "harder, harder!" I could also see her head flaying from side to side, her face contorted as if she was in pain. My uncle then uttered, "Argghh, arghhhhhhh" and his body stiffen and stopped moving. He stopped there for a few seconds, then moved back and slumped onto the side of the bed.

At that moment, I saw my auntie's pussy for the first time. It was hairy and her pussy lips were fringed by soft downy pussy fur all the way down. I could make out her thick pussy lips. They were pinkish red and I could see milky fluid seeping out of her pussy hole. The sight was so arousing and forbidden that my dick started jerking and I spurted out a huge load of cum, wetting my shorts. Luckily I didn't make any noise. My eyes continue to stayed transfixed on my auntie's quivering and clasping pussy lips. She didn't move for a long while, then she reached over to her bedside table, grabbed a handkerchief and used it to wipe her pussy lips. My uncle, with eyes closed and looking totally satiated, groped for his table lamp switch, found it and switched off the light. The room was plunged into darkness and woke me from my stupor.

I could hear some shuffling sounds and I believed my auntie was putting on her clothes. My uncle, already sounding sleepy, told my auntie that she looked very sexy and beautiful that night. My auntie replied that she knew and also told my uncle that a lot of men were looking at her at the wedding dinner (it was true and I remembered that well), even the taxi driver. I guessed my uncle must have been turned on by my auntie's attractiveness that night, after she came home from the wedding dinner, in her sexy short cheongsam. She looked so ravishing - how could any man resist?

I moved very slowly and in a backward direction, back to my room. I crept very very quietly back onto my bed. My shorts were damped and uncomfortable from my cum, but I dared not make any noise, and thus could not change my shorts. In fact, as I laid on my bed, my dick became hard again, as I thought of the scene that I witnessed just a moment ago. It was so unreal...I didn't know what to think of it. I actually saw my uncle and my auntie in their most intimate and private moment. Doing something that no one else, least of all me, should have seen. I was still very young then, totally immature, and didn't know how to react. I was very aroused, but at the same time, was frightened by the experience.

Whatever it was, I knew that I would never ever look at my auntie the same way again. How was I going to talk to my uncle and auntie the next day? From my guilty look, would they find out that I had peeped at them? I wouldn't know until morning. But as I slowly fell asleep, my thoughts were on the scene of my auntie, naked and vulnerable, her curvy white long legs spread open, smooth feet and toes pointed, her pussy lips open, with my uncle's semen slowly oozing out of her pink pussy.....

My apologies for the long wait. Just back from an overseas assignment. I thank everybody for his patience and I appreciate all the kind comments made. To say I am better than Sidney Sheldon is indeed flattering. Do bear with me as I have to go overseas more frequently nowadays. No choice - unless I get paid for writing this! ;)

Let me settle down and get over my jet lag. Will try to pen something soon. Have to check my old diary to refresh my memory on all my encounters.

Any comments on how you would like the story to develop? Chronologically or by events?

needtofuck
05-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Any comments on how you would like the story to develop? Chronologically or by events?

Whatever that is convenient bro, just get on with the story mate !!!! :p

David_Ginola
05-04-2009, 10:56 PM
woooo.............fianlly u r back TS!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up, i stay tuned. HEehehee:D

Anak
06-04-2009, 11:27 AM
never mind.. yr story is worth the long wait

michael_368
06-04-2009, 01:44 PM
We are your fans club members here..pls cont,,:D

erkianpeng
07-04-2009, 09:51 PM
We are your fans club members here..pls cont,,:D
Shall we up the points for brother Grouchycabi to encourage him to quick quick continue?

How do I up his points?

I cannot tahan the wait. The story is just too solid.

Saereht
07-04-2009, 11:39 PM
TS really took his own sweet time to come back. im start to abit down already.

x-netfun
08-04-2009, 09:47 AM
already weeks...waiting for auntie & boy story

Ceratus
08-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Yippee! The long wait is over!

FR...FR...FR...FR...FR...FR...FR...FR...FR...FR... ! :D

AD69
08-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Hope to read the continuation of the story soon.

erkianpeng
08-04-2009, 07:32 PM
How to up his points?

Danny1983
08-04-2009, 08:58 PM
waiting the updates....

rivergame
08-04-2009, 11:52 PM
me too wiating, nice story!

insomnia69
09-04-2009, 03:53 AM
Camping here for ages bro... pls continue ur story...

larrybird
09-04-2009, 03:49 PM
ok bro... will be rite here waiting.... cheerrrssss

Cytan7
09-04-2009, 04:42 PM
waiting for TS to start his story.. :)

joker53
09-04-2009, 10:38 PM
waiting for TS to start his story.. :)
more, more

owenfang
11-04-2009, 04:21 PM
up lahzzzzzzzzz

David_Ginola
12-04-2009, 12:25 AM
HI TS, it has been 6 days le......tot u coming back for your story??? Where are u???

raider
12-04-2009, 12:44 AM
the anticipation is making me cum already .. :o

and the fans shouts : MORE ! :cool:

Angelsonline
12-04-2009, 03:38 AM
Looks like TS is real busy... sure hope he can come back with more of his aunt soon...

erkianpeng
12-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Maybe we can encourage him by upping his points?

How do to that?

owenfang
12-04-2009, 11:30 AM
faster fuck ur auntie lah. dun wait liao. dun wait liao....

erkianpeng
14-04-2009, 01:54 PM
I am pretty sure the story is worth waiting for. But please hurry up and tell us.

Waxer
14-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Faster bro. Please dont let us wait too long.

Clown Prince
14-04-2009, 07:38 PM
TS

pls dun torture us leh.... :p

rav_taz
15-04-2009, 09:20 AM
More pls TS...

Angelsonline
15-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Looks like TS is on the MIA list now.

David_Ginola
15-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Is really torturing to miss the gd actions.......hello TS, where are u????

ccl69
15-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Camping here too!!

garfield1
16-04-2009, 02:10 AM
great post ts

Sensory Sniper
16-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Waiting for yr return bro.

emokid
16-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Aiyo.. looks like gotta get the interpol involve to hunt TS down.. so he can @ least write 1 episode of the story.. :rolleyes: TS faster come back leh... :)

duothrust
16-04-2009, 03:09 PM
HI SAMSTERS IN HERE

do u notice that this entire thread is dominated by these:

"wow look forward to it man!"

"good story!"

"Camping now"

"Where is TS?"

HELLO!!?!! Out of 12 pages, probably got only 1 page worth of stories regarding AUNTIE AND I. The others are a bunch of samsters who keep repeating the same thing. If u guys stop repeating, then the pages are more tidy tio bo?!

erkianpeng
17-04-2009, 05:21 PM
"wow look forwar to it man!"

"good story!"

"camping now"

"Where is TS?"

I am sure there is a perfectly all right explanation for the delay. God's delay is not God's denial, I used to hear the management gurus say this.

rh8611
18-04-2009, 02:23 AM
HI SAMSTERS IN HERE

do u notice that this entire thread is dominated by these:

"wow look forward to it man!"

"good story!"

"Camping now"

"Where is TS?"

HELLO!!?!! Out of 12 pages, probably got only 1 page worth of stories regarding AUNTIE AND I. The others are a bunch of samsters who keep repeating the same thing. If u guys stop repeating, then the pages are more tidy tio bo?!

Tio! but if we samster dont post such encouraging words, the TS will not know his tread is liked by us. :) and also to make this thread become the top few pages. :D:D cheers...

TS pls come back for more

baimi
18-04-2009, 10:35 PM
I have dismantled my tent
got spider web liao
so shifted to some where else.

ityutbw
18-04-2009, 11:25 PM
guess i will wait slightly longer

funseeker
19-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Checked TS profile and found that his last activity in this forum was 7th April 2009. Look like he is not going to continue the story. So let close this thread.. :)

owenfang
19-04-2009, 12:01 PM
where u TS?

halfway thru already??

mgrover
19-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Waiting for you........................:p

tiger2
21-04-2009, 03:01 AM
hey! TS where are you, don't tell me you are too busy with auntie that you have no time write?

already change many tents liao;;;:rolleyes:

xsgrantz
21-04-2009, 04:14 AM
I came...looking for a place to pitch my tent...then I saw a few leaving... now I know why...

sky_liner2
21-04-2009, 12:49 PM
I came...looking for a place to pitch my tent...then I saw a few leaving... now I know why...

You can have mine if you would like to.

Better leave here, wasting my time!

erkianpeng
02-05-2009, 05:27 AM
Let me see whether TS will come back after seeing this.

owenfang
02-05-2009, 03:21 PM
where r u TS?

Summit
03-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Its nice writeout to look forward to..

But seems like TS has no mood to continue..

Happy waiting ...

what a pity .. :(

lamtaetae
03-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah,man.....

been a long wait oredi lah.

Saereht
03-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Please guys, TS gave up writing already. Let this thread die. dont dig out again.

everytime i saw this thread came up again, i always ended up disappointed.

aston68
04-05-2009, 02:05 AM
I agreed with Bros that TS has a talent in writing steamy real life story in Singapore context. Hope there will be more writers like him.:)

greedy
04-05-2009, 07:40 AM
has TS disappear?

I hope not. story is very good

erkianpeng
09-05-2009, 07:23 AM
First Prize is 8788!

tibun
09-05-2009, 07:27 AM
what happen to TS. hope he didnt MIA

red-wolf
10-05-2009, 12:01 PM
To all bros here, u can pack up leave liao cause TS has started other thread ( sister-in-law) n the same thing happen.....MIA.

owenfang
10-05-2009, 02:08 PM
TS when u will fuck ur auntie?? tell me lei...

AndrewTeoLH
10-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Really can't take it any longer. while waiting for your story, had been prostituting many times already. pls continue.

Lolokz
10-05-2009, 03:11 PM
what happen then? no updates..

erkianpeng
15-05-2009, 06:45 AM
For every good, there must be a bad.
For every positive, there must first be a negative.
For light to exist, there must first be darkness.
For every market boom, there must first be a crash.
For you to experience happiness, you must first experience sadness.
For you to experience pride and inspiration, you must first have experienced disappointment and adversity.
The greater the initial failure and disappointment, the sweeter will be the pride of success

abba123
15-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Hope TS continue story soon

baimi
15-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I have dismantled my tent
got spider web liao
so shifted to some where else.

You guys still around?

owenfang
17-05-2009, 01:29 PM
ts where u man??

schizojoe
17-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Still around... waiting waiting.....

owenfang
18-05-2009, 11:11 AM
when u wan fuck ur aunt man??

erkianpeng
09-06-2009, 10:45 PM
I am sure the best is yet to be

Angelsonline
10-06-2009, 09:20 AM
when u wan fuck ur aunt man??

I guess he was sentenced to jail for raping his aunt. Maybe you wanna go look for him in the prison. :p

nightfly1966
12-06-2009, 02:02 PM
hope he will be back soon....:o

moder
12-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Hope TS Bro s ok..........

Angelsonline
15-06-2009, 07:40 PM
hope he will be back soon....:o

Told you he is in jail liao. For him to be back here, you have to wait for at least 10 years, the minimum sentence a rapist is likely to get here in sillypore. :p

Hope your teeth have not dropped and your penis have not shivered into a toothpick by then. :p

JesusLovesUs
15-06-2009, 09:08 PM
:/

White curvy legs with red toe nails so nice meh.

erkianpeng
20-06-2009, 02:44 PM
:/

White curvy legs with red toe nails so nice meh.

Why don't you find them nice?

erkianpeng
05-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Still waiting for the best ever story to be continued.

erkianpeng
13-07-2009, 07:27 PM
We cannot give up. This story must be continued.

Angelsonline
15-07-2009, 02:45 AM
We cannot give up. This story must be continued.

I think you need to see a doctor for your obession over this thread.

CHECKMATE2X
15-07-2009, 02:56 AM
Time to kill this thread. TS has been MIA for a very long long time.

erkianpeng
11-09-2009, 05:36 AM
Time to kill this thread. TS has been MIA for a very long long time.

The story "Stepmum" and this story seems quite similiar. Could the TS have morphed into another?

Could we have this story continued? 200,000 over readers cannot be wrong!

Please continue for our sake.

owenfang
13-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Dun MIA leh..............sian sia........... fuck ur auntie first lah...

Xdecepticon
20-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Y must interesting stories always ended up with heads and no tails?? :(

Tashigi
25-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Camping for more thanks

Hatchan
25-09-2009, 10:12 PM
please continue..

Green Smoke
26-09-2009, 06:51 AM
hope TS can continue with his story.
he is a good story writer.
want to know what will be developing ?

erkianpeng
05-11-2009, 04:19 AM
hope TS can continue with his story.
he is a good story writer.
want to know what will be developing ?

I do agree. His England is good. Comparing the other story by Instantclimax on his "Step-mum", this auntie story is so much more polished and erotic.

More lah.

erkianpeng
19-12-2009, 03:03 AM
How come no more update on this?

judaz
30-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Y r we waiting...

erkianpeng
24-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Do continue this story.

pizzaboy
26-01-2010, 12:56 AM
wanna knw that ur aunty pussy has been filled with ur semen instead of ur uncle... more of the 70's stories, dun keep us in suspense "half sky hanging"

hi1237
26-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi T S
Waiting for your great story , where are you ???????

ah10
26-01-2010, 12:54 PM
why so long??? Did you make it with your aunt?

tommy29sg
29-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Basically, all those who follow this thread are f***ed....
Built up to have a real hard on and left it that way...
Need to release the hard on...
or have it gone limped.... haha

spermist
17-02-2010, 07:24 AM
i spent 20mins or so reading from page 1 to the last..and i was dissapointed..
but hopefully TS will be back soon. mayb he really is too busy with his work..
perhaps someone really volunteer to pay him to carry on eh?

kenjinchn
18-02-2010, 05:39 PM
nice story aiya lord of the ring also 1 year 1 movie mah, so patience loh....

luckyyeti
18-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Bro

You write well

BUt like all the other bros........continue!!!

Hahaha

this waiting is worse than anything else one experiences....

hahaha

Blast it out!!

Pew! Pew! Pew!
luckyyeti:p

ahlok
19-02-2010, 01:21 AM
what an experience bro! nice story!

jojox
21-02-2010, 07:02 PM
keep this going.=)

grouchycabi
20-04-2010, 08:04 PM
My sincere apologies to all who had enjoyed this story. I had to stop abruptly because one day my auntie's son (who is now grown up) asked me suddenly at a family dinner whether I read the posts in Sammyboy!!! Because what I had written were based on facts (from what I had diaried in my journal - been keeping one since my Primary school days), I was terrified that my cousin could have discovered the truth! I "acted blur" and said no. I immediately stopped writing and laid low. Recently I spoke to him again and discovered that he had meant the other website - Sam Alfresco Heaven and that he liked to read the posts in Coffee Shop Talk. Still, there is still a high chance that he could be one of the readers/posters here in SBF. How man? Any advice? Do you guys want me to continue the story? I would love to share as I am sure you will find the story getting more and more explosive. I was told by a "fan" that this thread had attracted more than 300,000 views! Would appreciate some kind advice and encouragement from you guys!

cumfast
20-04-2010, 08:13 PM
My sincere apologies to all who had enjoyed this story. I had to stop abruptly because one day my auntie's son (who is now grown up) asked me suddenly at a family dinner whether I read the posts in Sammyboy!!! Because what I had written were based on facts (from what I had diaried in my journal - been keeping one since my Primary school days), I was terrified that my cousin could have discovered the truth! I "acted blur" and said no. I immediately stopped writing and laid low. Recently I spoke to him again and discovered that he had meant the other website - Sam Alfresco Heaven and that he liked to read the posts in Coffee Shop Talk. Still, there is still a high chance that he could be one of the readers/posters here in SBF. How man? Any advice? Do you guys want me to continue the story? I would love to share as I am sure you will find the story getting more and more explosive. I was told by a "fan" that this thread had attracted more than 300,000 views! Would appreciate some kind advice and encouragement from you guys!

The way you describe it, I believe your cousin will know this is you if he reads this post

tyson_usa
20-04-2010, 08:36 PM
TS, wait... i tot your auntie has no children that's why you are adopted as "Godson". I think there are missing parts in your story since your absence.

Also you are an interesting person. By sharing with us what your cousin asked you, you are letting the sperm out of the condom (akin to letting the cat out of the bag) ;) So for the sake of good order (and for other samsters), you should consider deleting your most recent post and concentrate in writing the stories. Your cousin (or your half-brother) sure wont know cos all these happened way before he was even born.

Anyway, you can fast-forward to your bonking experience with your auntie. I am sure other samsters will love the fast-forward (machiam in Amazing Race). ;););)

grouchycabi
21-04-2010, 07:26 AM
My word. What have I done? How do I delete my post? Thanks.

ah rat
21-04-2010, 07:30 AM
My word. What have I done? How do I delete my post? Thanks.

Bro,don't worry,if u don't continue to write story,this thread will slowly die off :D

sky_liner2
21-04-2010, 08:02 AM
TS, wait... i tot your auntie has no children that's why you are adopted as "Godson". I think there are missing parts in your story since your absence......

Would TS be the biological father of this cousin???

grouchycabi
22-04-2010, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=tyson_usa;4789907]TS, wait... i tot your auntie has no children that's why you are adopted as "Godson". I think there are missing parts in your story since your absence.
QUOTE]

There are missing parts of course but those are in the later part of the story. At the time of this story, my auntie and uncle were childless. It was only about 6 years later that my auntie managed to conceive a daughter. She had a son the year after that. And then again, another daughter. By the time my first female cousin was born, I was in the second year of my National Service. Then my interest in my auntie had waned even though she was as attractive as ever and horny as hell. I had a girlfriend then and was always meeting her during weekends when I was able to book out of camp. So, don't worry, I wasn't the father of my cousins! :D

I knew at that time that my uncle and auntie had gone to see a fertility doctor. My uncle's sperm count was low as he was quite stressed out at work and was not eating well. The doctor somehow was able to help and I was very happy for them then.

tyson_usa
22-04-2010, 01:29 PM
oh my... seems like That;s It for all the campers here. Sounds like no more action for you and your auntie.

Are you going to start a story about you and your gf? dont lose your writing talent... u write well. Also, lots of samsters have already pitched tent, set up dentage to listen to your stories.

Eagerly awaits. :D

REDONE
30-04-2010, 03:00 AM
good one u have man...
Juz tat the most impt part is the missing part...
Maybe juz e scene on how the sex started...

FuckPussy
30-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Please continue.

xPinkyx
13-06-2010, 01:01 AM
Sit Down and wait for story continue =)

owenfang
14-06-2010, 11:38 AM
pls carry on.

jasper10
17-06-2010, 01:25 PM
please carry on..........

harmfree
21-06-2010, 04:08 AM
pls carry on! :D

Amol
21-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Bro TS, pls don't stop the story.

owenfang
07-07-2010, 11:26 AM
bro ts pls carry on

eeemen
07-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Bro TS, pls don't stop the story.
Yes bro TS, it has been a while, pls carry onz, thanks & cheers ..............

grouchycabi
03-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Hello Bros

It has been a while and many things have happened to me in my life. I am separated from my wife now and have finally gotten over it. My reputation points here have also been deducted by Sammyboy after my she used my account to attack some other bros here who complained about it. My sincere apologies. Anyway, after going through the past few months of hell, I now realise that what is most important in life is peace of mind. When there's none, every minute is a torture. I guess I will continue this story if you guys want to hear more. I have dug out my old diary again and will continue with the story. Just to re-cap where I last stopped:

To continue:

The memory of that night continued to haunt me days after I witnessed it. I had left the next morning after and returned home on my own. My auntie had offered to buy breakfast for me but I was feeling out of sorts and told her that I was still full from the wedding dinner and didn't want to eat.

After that, it was back to school for me and life more or less returned to normal, even though hardly a night went by without my thinking of the scene of my uncle and auntie together. Three months later, I was at home doing my homework when I received a call from my auntie. It was a Friday afternoon. She told me that she was supposed to go to Pulau Tioman with my uncle for the weekend but my uncle had to return to work on Saturday and thus could not go with her. She asked whether I would be interested to go with her. I asked my mother who said it was ok, and I told my auntie that I would join her. She told me to pack my things and she would meet me at my house the next morning at 7 am.