PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Classic

escx60
13-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Went to the other thread on Dynasty Classic. Dun understand what the bros are saying. Like to start another thread to discuss on the gals.
Went a few times. Not much action. The gals keep saying that mm will scold if hanky panky. cant even touch mimi... sian. Any bros got exp to share?

Big Semens
13-02-2009, 12:25 PM
This place not for hanky panky. Try K2, Tuberose, Superstar etc. for extreme activities

Sammmysiao
13-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Went to the other thread on Dynasty Classic. Dun understand what the bros are saying. Like to start another thread to discuss on the gals.
Went a few times. Not much action. The gals keep saying that mm will scold if hanky panky. cant even touch mimi... sian. Any bros got exp to share?

U can get the mm to arrange for u, bring the gal out can touch till u song song kao Jurong....:D

albert141
14-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Wah, was waiting for a new thread on this also. When all the new places opened, the syts went everywhere. Later they realised only DC got regular carrot heads and went back. All the KTV there a bit too ex for me though. Can only go on company account.

mark21
11-04-2009, 01:33 PM
There was raid on Thurs night 1 am ?

Smeagol
11-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Been exploring DC, Sanborg, Jade, Legend Palace, HK Nite for the past month.

Still consider DC is second home lah.... although rather old and run down in comparison to the newly opened joints.

The better looking ones (but still pale in comparison to Havelock/Apollo joints) will go to DC or Legend Palace. For the remaining budget joints in the same building, they did had a good run when first opened.... many pretty babes. But after a while these chicks realised budget joint also meant budget tips. Huh huh.... very soon pretty babes abandoned budget joints and go DC or LP or back to Havelock/Apollo joints.

As for me... the plus point about DC.... near home... drive back also lesser chance of kennak TP.

Big Semens
12-04-2009, 08:33 PM
There was raid on Thurs night 1 am ?
Routine check nia, no up lorry...

titivillus
29-04-2009, 01:51 PM
I have been "invited" by a veteran singer to go down to Classic tonight as she is celebrating her birthday. Any bros going for the same so-called b'day party?

roamersg
30-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Was at DC HH this week. Quality and quantity has gone back up, reasonable selection tho, as Bro Smeagol notes, still be below Havelock. Cheaper HH cheonging than LV--2 jugs only ~$120

ONEON
30-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Was at HH yesterday. Heard there are 150 girls when the rooms are not 100% full. Most customers nowadays don't call more than 1 girl

ccb666
31-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Was at HH last week, did a booking for the girls at $100. Total 3 girls in the room.

Tips cost $100 each.

Ask whether willing to go out after the session, was quoted a price of
$300 ST
$500 ON

If want to ON, need to wait for her to off work.

Maybe cant hide my horniness in me that why she quoted such prices. She say that the price here in DC, non nego.

The other girl i seat also can chu jie, also quote me the above rate. However she is not as pretty so pass on her and focus on the prettier one.

Battled very hard with my inner demons and lost the battle in the end and decided to do ON.

Total damage for myself

Bill:$230 including waiter tips
Tips: $200
ON:$500
Hotel: $150

While waiting went to sandborg with my friends to party more

Bill: $80
Tips for 2 girls: $60

Total spent around 1200 buck for 1 nite of outrageous session. something that i have never done before and will not do it again.

Big Semens
01-06-2009, 10:40 PM
The new dancers here are not bad

titivillus
21-10-2009, 12:22 AM
The new dancers here are not bad

In fact, the newest batch of dancers from Jilin, came around mid-Sept, 2 out of 5 of them not bad. The youngest is only 17. The oldest, 23. They have been doing the Wondergirls' Nobody routine most night.

helm
28-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Visited DC last nite with 3 colleagues.... Gers wise, spoilt for choice, at least to me. Ask MM Lily picked one for me on behalf...

She selected buxom PRC Dong Mei lady for me... can't remember her name though.. According to her, no hanky panky, gers are allowed to smoke, and the boss is ex-police suprintendant..dun know true or not.

Damage wise :
7pm - 9pm (happy hrs = abt $320) ($400 thereafter)
tips is abt $50, if u dun want he ger to butterfly, rate is $150

think DC is strictly TCSS KTV......

Alan Ong
11-12-2011, 03:53 PM
I went to DC last week after out of action there for 1 year because cheonging other outlets :

Some notable changes :
- Jenny and Piao Piao has split, so now individual.
- Former 新世界 mummy Xiao Ping has joined DC.
- Now select song in rooms is using wireless touchpad
- Front Lobby and rooms upgraded Decor

Overall ambience of the place has improved.

RaymndTan
23-02-2013, 06:10 PM
I went to DC last week after out of action there for 1 year because cheonging other outlets :

Some notable changes :
- Jenny and Piao Piao has split, so now individual.
- Former 新世界 mummy Xiao Ping has joined DC.
- Now select song in rooms is using wireless touchpad
- Front Lobby and rooms upgraded Decor

Overall ambience of the place has improved.
Probably this only ktv in SGP using wireless touchpad for song selection.

harrystermao
24-02-2013, 10:14 AM
now the max in KTV is TCSS = touch cork sing song !! lol