PDA

View Full Version : Could a man contract STDs if a gal performs AR on him?

warbird
12-02-2009, 08:43 PM
I hv met some FLs/WLs who offer to perform AR.:eek: Although I'm very tempted at times becos I know it would be very shiok, I hv declined the offer thus far.

While the risks r very low, but if the gal has oral gonorrhoea, herpes or syphilis, etc., I could certainly get anal infections which could be quite unpleasant. BTW, I always cover my didi w/ a good CD before BJ.

I wonder if there r actual cases out there, and if there r, whether any experienced docs and/or bros could share their experiences w/ us.

Thx n goodnight!

manbaleno
12-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Bro, glad you always opt of protected BJ. That should be the way to go. I am always an advocate for BJ with CD.

AfA_hmor
12-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I hv met some FLs/WLs who offer to perform AR.:eek: Although I'm very tempted at times becos I know it would be very shiok, I hv declined the offer thus far.

While the risks r very low, but if the gal has oral gonorrhoea, herpes or syphilis, etc., I could certainly get anal infections which could be quite unpleasant. BTW, I always cover my didi w/ a good CD before BJ.

I wonder if there r actual cases out there, and if there r, whether any experienced docs and/or bros could share their experiences w/ us.

Thx n goodnight!

It's possible. Got cases of gay men getting gonorrhea after being licked in the asshole by someone else. Used CD for fucking. So only left AR lor.

warbird
13-02-2009, 06:18 PM
It's possible. Got cases of gay men getting gonorrhea after being licked in the asshole by someone else. Used CD for fucking. So only left AR lor.

Thx so much for the info.

Some gals also like to lick n suck male nipples. I think the nipples r more resistant to gonococcal infection than the anal region, but syphilitic n herpes infections r certainly possible if there r cracks or abrasions.

Any comments?

Good day!

Glock
13-02-2009, 11:19 PM
dont worry so much about catch this catch that

even if you are a famous celebreity fucking women you dont pay for you still can kenna:

rihanna chris brown herpes - Google Search (http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&q=rihanna+chris+brown+herpes&btnG=Google+Search&meta=)

AfA_hmor
14-02-2009, 01:37 AM
Thx so much for the info.

Some gals also like to lick n suck male nipples. I think the nipples r more resistant to gonococcal infection than the anal region, but syphilitic n herpes infections r certainly possible if there r cracks or abrasions.

Any comments?

Good day!

haven't heard of nipples getting STD.

max1970
14-02-2009, 01:39 AM
Hi..Just for your info...

1.) Unprotected Rimming (receiving):
High Risk: gonorrhea, hepatitis B, herpes, syphilis.
Moderate Risk: chlamydia, hepatitis C, HPV, HIV, lice/scabies.
No Risk: hepatitis A

2.) Unprotected Rimming (giving)
High Risk: gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, herpes, HPV, syphilis.
Moderate Risk: chlamydia, hepatitis C, HIV, lice/scabies.
No Risk: NONE (basically you get them all).

..and just to answer other unasked questions:

3.) Unprotected Fellatio (BBBJ...yep!! just the one we all thing is so shiok and GFE enhancing..whatever!?!?):
Moderate Risk: chlamydia, hepatitis C, HPV, HIV lice/scabies.
No Risk: Hepatitis A.

Makes you think right...enjoy and take care.

warbird
14-02-2009, 11:29 AM

Thx, hahaha.

Thx bro. Your source?

I must disagree w/ ur assertion that those receiving AR from a gal r at risk for lice/scabies infestations. Those giving yes. Lice/scabies dun normally infest the oral cavity or lips n gals dun normally hv beard.;)

Cheers!

warbird
30-12-2013, 01:44 PM

Haha, thanks.

I think it's possible to get syphilis and herpes.

Cheers!

Bro WB

VoidDeckPaiKiah
02-01-2014, 04:42 AM
I think it's possible to get syphilis and herpes.

Yes this is correct

Medster
02-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Thks for awareness

egglet
03-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the info. Up for awareness

warbird
04-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Good morning!

It depends on the definition of STDs, but a finger w/ an open wound or a small abrasion can also contract many STDs if it is used to caress the genitalia or is inserted into the vagina or anus.

So a finger can get or be a portal for STDs/HIV.

This is not to scare anyone, but remember to learn more abt STDs/HIV and protect yourself accordingly.

Happy New Year!

Bro WB

canola123
04-01-2014, 09:50 PM
guys, am also tempted to try ar, bbbj but till now still stick to cap whereever i go. very kiasi
i think one day i will break the rules somehow...
i think mentality will change for time passby, why? bcos i been thru a long way to first try out geylang.
but anyway for me now cap is a must

Putin
10-01-2014, 07:19 AM
remember to learn more abt STDs/HIV and protect

Agreed here with you here totally

warbird
11-01-2014, 12:18 PM
guys, am also tempted to try ar, bbbj but till now still stick to cap whereever i go. very kiasi
i think one day i will break the rules somehow...
i think mentality will change for time passby, why? bcos i been thru a long way to first try out geylang.
but anyway for me now cap is a must

Bro,

Unless the girl has been tested negative for HIV, syphilis and other STDs repeatedly n you're quite sure she has been exclusive to you, always put on a CD for FJ n BJ.

For AJ, put on an extra thick CD.

Agreed here with you here totally

Too many bros forget.

Cheers!

CampbellSoupCan
13-01-2014, 01:27 AM
Unless the girl has been tested negative for HIV, syphilis and other STDs
repeatedly n you're quite sure she has been exclusive to you, always put on a
CD for FJ n BJ.

This is very true ;)

warbird
23-01-2014, 12:05 PM
This is very true ;)

It's true.

The challenge is to seek n cultivate a LT relationship w/ a pretty girl of your type, who is free of STDs n who is 100% exclusive n faithful to u. Then n only then can u do her raw w/ impunity, everything raw, BJ, FJ, painting, etc.

Cheers!

Bro WB

canola123
27-01-2014, 09:53 PM
same here, tempted to try the 150 legal house with AR but come to think of it still stick with the normaly CBJ + FJ at 50/80/100
can be quite sian u know

warbird
31-01-2014, 02:15 PM
same here, tempted to try the 150 legal house with AR but come to think of it still stick with the normaly CBJ + FJ at 50/80/100
can be quite sian u know

Yes, it's better to be safe than sorry. HIV and many STDs are very nasty.

Cheers!

.................................................. ...

Wishing everyone here at SBF a Happy, Prosperous, Safe and Healthy Lunar New Year!!

Bro WB

rugalsc
02-02-2014, 10:39 AM

..and just to answer other unasked questions:

3.) Unprotected Fellatio (BBBJ...yep!! just the one we all thing is so shiok and GFE enhancing..whatever!?!?):
Moderate Risk: chlamydia, hepatitis C, HPV, HIV lice/scabies.
No Risk: Hepatitis A.

If contracted Chlamydia or Gonorrhea on the mouth or anus. Is a blood test enough to rule out or there is a need for skin swipe?

Big Sexy
02-02-2014, 12:15 PM
you can find the answer in this sticky

(http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29801)If contracted Chlamydia or Gonorrhea on the mouth or anus. Is a blood test enough to rule out or there is a need for skin swipe?

warbird
02-02-2014, 07:07 PM
If contracted Chlamydia or Gonorrhea on the mouth or anus. Is a blood test enough to rule out or there is a need for skin swipe?

Bro rugalsc,

Usually swabs for culture and DNA/NAAT testing.

you can find the answer in this sticky

(http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29801)

Bro Big Sexy,

Excellent n comprehensive resource for HIV and STDs, but dated 2005. I wonder if you could do an update.

For example, there is a 'game changer' in the treatment of Hep C. With the newly FDA approved oral sofosbuvir, we r now talking abt curing this dreadful disease after a 12-wk course.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Big Sexy
02-02-2014, 08:35 PM
mate, that thread was last updated in 2011 and most the info is still relevant.. users can probably find the more updated info in the threads itself....they just need to use the search feature.. i will do a major update on the summary page when there are more changes to be done..;)

Bro Big Sexy,

Excellent n comprehensive resource for HIV and STDs, but dated 2005. I wonder if you could do an update.

warbird
02-02-2014, 08:44 PM
mate, that thread was last updated in 2011 and most the info is still relevant.. users can probably find the more updated info in the threads itself....they just need to use the search feature.. i will do a major update on the summary page when there are more changes to be done..;)

Oops, my mistake.

Thanks again,

Bro WB

Big Sexy
02-02-2014, 09:12 PM
no worries mate. do help to update the thread if you can.. we need people to update it constantly.. it wont be possible to do everything on my own.. ;)

Oops, my mistake.

Thanks again,

Bro WB

warbird
04-02-2014, 10:02 AM
no worries mate. do help to update the thread if you can.. we need people to update it constantly.. it wont be possible to do everything on my own.. ;)

Dear bro Big Sexy,

OK, I'll see what I can do.

Cheers!

Bro WB