PDA

View Full Version : If you happen to meet your bro when ......

pokeman71
12-02-2009, 08:23 PM
It happen to me last week. I was taking a day off company my lover. As usual we went for lunch than shop shop a while. About 3pm we drive to geylang to my usual H81. To my suprise the H81 carpark was full, so i drive to the back lane carpark(also belong to H81). Once I drive in, I saw a car with a very familiar car plate. To my surprise, it was my elder bro car. What the hell is he doing here. I quickly reverse and headed to another H81.

Sammter, have you encounter such incident before. I just wonder if I did not see his car and check in the hotel and met him inside the lift to lobby. I dunno what my reaction.

Any bro care to share

pewpew
12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Ask him for his FR? :D

Actually have met a close friend which i known for like 10 years when i checked in into hotel with a massuer and was kinda paiseh though coz he know my ex-gf

hotsoup16
12-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Haha.for me, I met my mother's good boy, younger brother at BS:D.Told hime next time must chio me along

fables
12-02-2009, 10:18 PM
haha , ask him if his fl is good can change 1 day,no heart feelin bro

hornykuku
12-02-2009, 10:27 PM
well,

i guess if your elder bro is married, it's best to keep quiet and forget about the incident. :p

carol888
12-02-2009, 10:40 PM
i met bro at lavendar 81, i was having food with a girl besides the hotel..the moment i saw him..he was geting his car..but he saw me with the girl..i wonder why he was there

HCKing
12-02-2009, 10:49 PM
must see hw close is the relationship with brother.

if very close, walk up to him and say ' u bad, gt lobang bo jio '

if normal, walk past him and give a warm tiko smile

if not close at all, U-turn and run to the next nearest hotel

if enemy, ask him to say ' smile ' and take picture :D

topcook1
12-02-2009, 11:03 PM
I will sure ask him why he is there? Perhaps will share the FRs together too..

sky_liner2
12-02-2009, 11:04 PM
....Once I drive in, I saw a car with a very familiar car plate. To my surprise, it was my elder bro car. What the hell is he doing here. I quickly reverse and headed to another H81.....Any bro care to share

Is he an AV doing his rounds of raid? Or he is the H81 Regional Manager going around spot checking?

My cousin (a male) go GL for food and fun, saw his Dad at the opposite lane holding a PRC, and going towards the hotel :o He said lan lan cannot say much as mum may get hurt.

Sighhhh....

onlyou
14-02-2009, 01:32 AM
seeing bro is ok... imagine seeing father in law... siao liao.. :D

puipoh
14-02-2009, 01:38 AM
seeing bro is ok... imagine seeing father in law... siao liao.. :D

see father-in-law still ok... he must have motive going there, and probably dono't want you to spoil his future CCA. But imagine seeing wife... and she act blur pretend never see you... <gulp>... this kind most dangerous

Go home you sleep, she take WMF (branded) sausage knife come out.... "tock sard" :eek:

Game over :(

puipoh
14-02-2009, 01:42 AM
Anyway, I saw my wife once when I was cheonging TN and having coffee and chatting with one of the massue outside the shop!!!!

It was at Tanjong Pagar Plaza and she happen to walk along the row of shops because her grandmother stays on block 3, which can be through a access path from there... I cannot believe my luck!!!

Luckily, my mind turn very fast, tell her is my client and introduced them, so siam one potential disaster!

baimi
14-02-2009, 03:29 AM
probably you see each other naked when young
so jio him for 4P, save one hotel room money.

ml1138
14-02-2009, 09:03 AM
see father-in-law still ok... he must have motive going there, and probably dono't want you to spoil his future CCA. But imagine seeing wife... and she act blur pretend never see you... <gulp>... this kind most dangerous

Go home you sleep, she take WMF (branded) sausage knife come out.... "tock sard" :eek:

Game over :(

just one question is what is your wife doing around there???????????
same same right, worst is you are putting on a Green Beret...heehee!!

ml1138
14-02-2009, 09:05 AM
probably you see each other naked when young
so jio him for 4P, save one hotel room money.

what if one is GF and the other FL....than how?:rolleyes:

bigmannow
14-02-2009, 01:33 PM
this thread very luan..

raiders
14-02-2009, 02:25 PM
No problem in my case. We chiong together and even rope in our cousin :D

pseudonym
14-02-2009, 04:45 PM
must see hw close is the relationship with brother.

if very close, walk up to him and say ' u bad, gt lobang bo jio '

if normal, walk past him and give a warm tiko smile

if not close at all, U-turn and run to the next nearest hotel

if enemy, ask him to say ' smile ' and take picture :D

actually this is what i believe too so i agree with the above. it depends on the relationship and family situation. i do not have a bro so no further comments. thank you.

GTOKING
14-02-2009, 05:00 PM
It happen to me last week. I was taking a day off company my lover. As usual we went for lunch than shop shop a while. About 3pm we drive to geylang to my usual H81. To my suprise the H81 carpark was full, so i drive to the back lane carpark(also belong to H81). Once I drive in, I saw a car with a very familiar car plate. To my surprise, it was my elder bro car. What the hell is he doing here. I quickly reverse and headed to another H81.

Sammter, have you encounter such incident before. I just wonder if I did not see his car and check in the hotel and met him inside the lift to lobby. I dunno what my reaction.

Any bro care to share

is normal friend , he also guy what;)

ah_rak
14-02-2009, 05:26 PM
happen to meet brother never mind, if meet sister, wah lan eh, that one don't know what to say

AT-ST
14-02-2009, 07:24 PM
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Pretend it never happened. :D

Royal Guardsman
14-02-2009, 09:17 PM

Any bro care to share

Well if both of you were there for the same hanky panky reason, it becomes a non-issue. However if it was only one of you... Good luck.