PDA

View Full Version : special days sex

nedy77
12-02-2009, 07:18 PM
let me begin with a little background intro b4 starting on the topic:

I have been married for 2yrs and known my wife for 4yrs before that. We started having sex the 2nd mth after 1st meeting... so thats about 6years of sex with her.

initially it was 5times a week... now after having our baby, its about 5times a month.

My wife’s looks is slightly above average.. not stunning but just prettier then the average girl on the street. She is petite at 1.55M but packs a handful pair of C cup in front.

I am satisfied with her looks, breast size and sex life. But I still like to come to SBF coz there’s so much to offer here. Ask vivian’s chow husband why he still eat outside when his wife is the dream of millions of men… same answer: homecook food is nice but men like variety.

Back to topic

To spice up our sex life, we like to try out different things. We also have a unspoken agreement that we will definitely have “interesting” sex on special occasions like both our birthdays,chirstmas,new year’s day, wedding anniversary, valentine’s day etc.

Valentine’s day is in 2 day’s time… I already got things planned out. But before I share my plans, I will like to share what we had done in the past.

I am a normal man who will normally protect my wife against zaogeng or brushing her breast against others in crowded places.

But sometimes for the sake of excitement I do bite my lips and go thru and fulfil my fantasy. In the process my heart do go sour but it makes it more exciting.

All are true stories.

nedy77
12-02-2009, 07:20 PM
There was once we decided that we both feel like exhibitionists.. so we went to the safra swimming pool(we are both members). She was in a normal bikini. And at safra club’s swimming pool, most guest are men.

Since I also like to peep at other girls when I m underwater at crowded swimming pools, I guess that the other 5 men swimmers there at that time might also look at my wife’s c-cuppers when their heads are submerged in water.

Everytime someone swims-by, I will slip my hand tiny her bikini top or bottom to squeeze her breast or rub her pussy. Sometimes she will slip her hand into my trunks and play with my didi.

Sometimes I will hug her from behind, my arms around her breast of coz and my didi rubbing her ass.

No harm, they maybe having a free show,but they do not get to touch her. My pre-cum gets all sticky since it’s in contact with water until I cannot stand it

We quickly got changed and drove up mt faber…. fireworks from my didi as we did it there in the car!

nedy77
12-02-2009, 07:21 PM
We go clubbing occasionally with our friends. On 1 occasion… we decided to go on our own.

She knows that at zouk when it crowded, girls will definitely brush their breast past my arms or back when they squeeze pass. She went in a black dress…it was not low cut but she went braless.

She suggest that we position ourselves beside the bar near the 2nd floor toilet…coz that was the must-pass-by route if anyone 1 2 go to the ladies.

Every time she sees girls coming our way she will position my arms in a way that they will have to brush past me to get to the toilet. After every brush, she will ask me whether it’s the boobs were hard or soft. We made sure that we take advantage only of girls that were in all-girls group and not in a couple.

After my wife came back from her toilet break, she whispered into my ears:”lao gong, I also accidentally brush my breast against a guy just now”.

My heart went really tight and sour.. but at the same time my heart was beating really fast and I was excited. Must be retribution….bao ying. But we went with an open-mind so it was fun.

Next I jokingly suggest that she purposely go brush her braless breast against a guy. Without think much she say ok

I agreed however my only condition is that I choose the guy that I am comfortable with. So we went around looking for a decent guy that doesn’t look like a ti ko pek. After awhile I decided on a group of well-groomed guys(as I am quite sure that they are gays) and she went press her breast against one of them.. right in front of my eyes. My heart went thumbing again.

Later when I told her that I think they are gays, she say ‘no count’… and said ‘choose a guy that is in a couple!’

So reluctantly I hold her hand and went around the club again. Then I saw 1 angmo couple dancing… so I decide that it’s that angmo man.

Not that I don’t 1 2 give the advantage to our own race… but just that angmos are so used to physical contact like hugging so they will think less of it.

This time I cant bare to see… so I lead and she hold my hand and followed me as we walked past that man.

Behind me, I heard my wife said “sorry” and the man said “are you ok”… I knew she was already “taken advantage of”.

I told her I didn’t 1 2 hear the process of her braless breast brushing against that man!..

we then decide that the excitement was too much to take.. so we went home. That nite,we fucked hard… halfway into the excitement, I suddenly 1 2 know the process of her brushing against that angmo

she said that she wanted to just slightly brush against his back… but someone accidentally bumped into her and her “fell flat onto that mans’s back”… her whole boobs were hardly pressed flat again that man… that was why she said sorry to him.

My heart was sore but I exploded into her immediately

Swarny
12-02-2009, 07:30 PM
good way to put your things here thanks for that. I'm looking forward to read all your content.
Regards, bro.

howck001
12-02-2009, 07:34 PM
I am similar thinking... and similar feeling...like you...Don't know what to do ?

nedy77
12-02-2009, 07:41 PM
I am similar thinking... and similar feeling...like you...Don't know what to do ?

Especially young girls attract me ...want some fantasy out of home...
but also don't want to spoil family life....

i also dun 1 2 spoil my famliy... my wife also 1 2 keep my heart at home... so she willing to satify me sexual needs/fantasy.

she willingly give me blowjobs as she thinks that will keep me from going to FLs

she also knows of my daily SBF visits and PCC sessions when reading SBF. Though she doesn't really like it, she still lets me.

there was once when she is having menses... she offered to blowjob my under my PC table while i surf SBF.... i came while browsing thru the love photos posted here!

she doesn't like CIM..so i don't force her on that

nedy77
12-02-2009, 07:44 PM
good way to put your things here thanks for that. I'm looking forward to read all your content.
Regards, bro.

still got a few special ocassions to share...but i will post my valentine's day 2009 plans 1st.....soon....coz now having dinner....

howck001
12-02-2009, 08:09 PM
i also dun 1 2 spoil my famliy... my wife also 1 2 keep my heart at home... so she willing to satify me sexual needs/fantasy.

she willingly give me blowjobs as she thinks that will keep me from going to FLs

she also knows of my daily SBF visits and PCC sessions when reading SBF. Though she doesn't really like it, she still lets me.

there was once when she is having menses... she offered to blowjob my under my PC table while i surf SBF.... i came while browsing thru the love photos posted here!

she doesn't like CIM..so i don't force her on that

she is more smart than you... i guess if you go...somewhere...she will catch you easly... she is aware of all aspects....

bigstick
12-02-2009, 08:27 PM
still got a few special ocassions to share...but i will post my valentine's day 2009 plans 1st.....soon....coz now having dinner....

Wow... more to come... the next adventure going for braless and pantyless and try to expose to some guys? Can't wait to hear. Double up lei...

nedy77
12-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Wow... more to come... the next adventure going for braless and pantyless and try to expose to some guys? Can't wait to hear. Double up lei...

i suggest taking photos of her in lingerie and posting it online. she said don't mind but cannot show her face.

i dun even mind posting her pussy online but i definitely will not post her bare breast..coz that my "personal property"... maybe in bra is ok.

but i will consider that only after i run out of ideas to spice up our sex life...(which is very soon)

nedy77
12-02-2009, 08:58 PM
On this valentine’s day I’ll be doing role play. We have done it before and she absolutely loves it. The last time was accidental… it was like this

She was complaining of abdominal pain at night.. so I lifted up her tank top and started rubbing for her. By the way ..I love her in her white tank top at home(usually braless)

I wanted to see where the problem was so I rub different parts of her stomach and ask her which<textarea name="message" id="vB_Editor_001_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="display:block; width:540px; height:250px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr">On this valentine’s day I’ll be doing role play. We have done it before and she absolutely loves it. The last time was accidental… it was like this

She was complaining of abdominal pain at night.. so I lifted up her tank top and started rubbing for her. By the way ..I love her in her white tank top at home(usually braless)

I wanted to see where the problem was so I rub different parts of her stomach and ask her which part was painful. As I got closer to her breast, I cheekily ask her “there pain or not”.

She said “no lah,you siao hah”?

But I still went ahead and gently press on her left breast. She was watching Tv so wasn’t really aware what I was doing. Then I press here press there ask “here pain…here pain?’

She just replied “no lah…. you think you doctor hah?” but still let me continue

So I con’t to press her right breast here and there and said “ I am doctor Nedy Chan”.. I am doing a routine breast check” …. “just lay there, don’t be afraid”

She’s still concentrating on her TV show but let me continue…

Then I said “ I suspect you are ill, let me take off your clothes and give you a full body check up”

By this time she started playing along with me… “So Dr Chan, can you tell what’s wrong with me?”
Me: “ I don’t know… I will have to check properly”

Wife: “ok but please be gentle with me”

So I went to touch her all over while pretending I am giving here a checkup….finally pointing to her pussy, I said:” I think the problem is here”

She said: “ why, what’s wrong?”

I said: “ it’s very wet here, something is flowing out from inside”..” I will have to put my fingers into check”

So I put 2 fingers into her very wet pussy and started fingering her

Wife: “ what are you doing?.. I m scared”

Me: “ don’t be scared, I am a doctor, I will cure you”

By then she was already so turned on that she grabbed my arms…pinned me down onto the bed and “raped” me..

Ok..ok off topic I was suppose to share my plans for this valentine’s day… not share my past experience.

Anyway this time I actually went a step further. Not limiting to imaginary role-playing. I really went to borrow a set of doctor’s out-coat and a nurse uniform from my friend(who is a nurse)

to be contiuned.....

martll
13-02-2009, 12:55 AM
hehheh... what did you tell your nurse friend you were going to do with her uniform?
haha nice start. up u pointers!

nedy77
13-02-2009, 01:55 PM
hehheh... what did you tell your nurse friend you were going to do with her uniform?
haha nice start. up u pointers!

i just told ther the truth.. she's a very open-minded lady. she married too by the way.

she was laughing til drop when i told her my plans ..but she also support me so lend me her uniform.

btw... i already plan to have a dinner at home. we will drink champane.

my wife is a lousy drinker.. normally gets light footed after one glass..after 2 glasses she gets realli high and will normaily "rape" me....

after 3 full glass she will succumb to me... the 2 times I CIM in her was when she was really drunk... but she still remembers the taste of my cum and tells me that she hates it.... so now i don't make her eat my cum..

nedy77
13-02-2009, 02:01 PM
tomorrow on valentine's day...we gonna take turns to pay doctor & patient... and nurse and patient.

I will start my playing a blind patient going to her clinic for check up. I have a sleep eye mask and will use that to cover my eyes.

Whatever she does, i will not be able to see... so I wiill anticipate her every move coz i cannot see what she's gonna do next.

For her, its the same. I wil blindfold her. I will then ask her to change in the room and pretend to leave the room...

i will close door and remain in the room while she changes into her hospital gown.

i will pretend that this is happening in a realy hospital and seeing a patient change as she does not know I m in the room...heeheehee

nedy77
13-02-2009, 02:02 PM
I will post the full story next week.... dunno what else gonna happen tomorrow

howck001
13-02-2009, 02:13 PM
i just told ther the truth.. she's a very open-minded lady. she married too by the way.

she was laughing til drop when i told her my plans ..but she also support me so lend me her uniform.

btw... i already plan to have a dinner at home. we will drink champane.

my wife is a lousy drinker.. normally gets light footed after one glass..after 2 glasses she gets realli high and will normaily "rape" me....

after 3 full glass she will succumb to me... the 2 times I CIM in her was when she was really drunk... but she still remembers the taste of my cum and tells me that she hates it.... so now i don't make her eat my cum..

The sex drive is really high.... after drunk 2 -3 peg....
well i enjoy doing after i had some glasses... ha ha ha

Oralcraz
13-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Bro TS,
U damn lucky guy. If my wife like is what u describe your wife, I will kiss her, lick her, suck her, stroke her and Ushh her everyday and nite.....and keep her all for myself. No brushing of others or whatsoever. All for myself.

hotsoup16
13-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Cheers to you, TS. At least, i hope you're daring enough to tell us abt your true life stories

nedy77
13-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Bro TS,
U damn lucky guy. If my wife like is what u describe your wife, I will kiss her, lick her, suck her, stroke her and Ushh her everyday and nite.....and keep her all for myself. No brushing of others or whatsoever. All for myself.

of course I will keep her all for myself... just that after so many years of sex..its starting to get boring... we need something exciting...

ROCKERS
13-02-2009, 07:02 PM
NICE THREAD...& you're daring enough to tell us abt your true life stories !

CHEERS ! for having a gr8 sex life...:p

AT-ST
13-02-2009, 07:25 PM
I will post the full story next week.... dunno what else gonna happen tomorrow

Well we will be waiting. :D

Wet_Towel
13-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Bro TS,

If every OC like his OC then we wouldn't have so many members in SBF. How I wish my OC also like his:(

Wet_Towel
13-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Bro TS,

If every OC like his OC then we wouldn't have so many members in SBF. How I wish my OC also like his:(

verytimid
13-02-2009, 09:05 PM
makes me want to plan for tomorrow as well! well done bro~

nedy77
06-03-2009, 04:38 PM
sorry all bro, i had been busy since after valentine's day

no time to update the v-day sex that I had as I was working extra hours and also on overseas trip

will start writing now and post very soon

Shakyywayy
06-03-2009, 05:20 PM
I like your OC adventure stories.. interesting. Pl post more, esp those outdoor kind, very thrilling

badboys
06-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Nice stories make me follow this thread:p up you.

nedy77
06-03-2009, 09:04 PM
So valentine’s day finally came…

For the 1st half of the day we decided to take a stroll at Marina Square before heading to Carrefour Suntec to buy some champagne and strawberries.

Along the way I could see many girls dressed to kill. They were either in low v-neck tops or super short skirts…at the supermarket,could see a couple of zaogengs as girls bend down to look at things… good built-up for my sex appetite.

So we went home after shopping and had a simple dinner at home. After a few glasses, we moved to the living room and watched TV for awhile. My wife then say she go to the toilet.

“Mr Nedy! Come in here!” she shouted from the toilet.

I must had done something wrong like peeing on the toilet seat or something… coz oni then she will call me by full name.

So I drag my feet to the toilet expecting to get a nagging…

To my surprise when I opened the door, she was standing right there in the tight nurse outfit. My friend is a Cup A so the outfit looks tight on my wife who is a C-minus cup.

“Mr Nedy, it’s your turn’ she said. From then,I knew the action has started.

“Mr Nedy there is something wrong there”, she said pointing to my loose boxer shorts. “There seems to be a hard lump there,please go to room 101 for a full body check-up”

so she pulled me to the bed room and ordered me to take off my pants for a full body check-up. I then took off my pants and lie flat on the bed as instructed.

“Just as I suspected,” she said. “there is a hard lump here”

sorry got to go...to be continued

nedy77
09-03-2009, 06:41 PM
in the room...

While I am lying down flat, she pressed up & down on the shaft of my now fully erected dick, pretending to check it. Then pointing to my didi she said, “this feels very hot, I will have to cool it down or you will have a high fever.”

As soon as she said finished saying that, she put my didi into her mouth and gave me a deep throat BJ!

All this while, my hands are already in autoroam mode. Have never felt my wife’s breast thru the fabric of a white nurse uniform. She the moved into the 69 position, allowing me to see her panties while still “cooling down” my dicky.

I rubbed her pussy thru the thin panties, she is all wet!..she must be really horny…

We wanted more foreplay but by this time we were already so hot and horny that I couldn’t stand it anymore so I just pulled up her uniform, pulled down her panties and give her a good doggy-fuck. Of coz I changed position several time as I wanted to see her from front & back view since she is wearing a nurse outfit.

I was so hot that I couldn’t wait til my turn to play doctor… finally I shot my hot load into her warm wet pussy…

XR29
09-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Cheers to u...Ts for sharing your real life experience....:)

Angelsonline
09-03-2009, 06:57 PM
What a sexciting sexlife you have tere, TS.

It is good that both of you are able to enjoy it together while not minding the occasional bits of jealousy here and there when you try out different things.

Do keep it up as i believe that though weird in the eyes of some, it is definitely a great way to keep the sparks in your marriage.

zl1983
10-03-2009, 10:38 AM
nice sharing w us..

michael_368
10-03-2009, 11:12 AM
tks for sharing with us your sextified days..:D

XR29
10-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Nice Sharing Bro.......:)