PDA

View Full Version : Sincere Report Please.

tarma
11-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi all brothers,
first i would like to thanks all real brothers who write reports here for our reference. but lately there are many reports by "brothers" are confusing, specailly those of PRC girls report. let list out some points of different on report and actual visit:
1- report said do ass riming, but the girl in the report said she don't do.
2-report said can do french kissing, but the girl in that report said she don;t allow.
3-reported can do fingering, but girl in that report said she do not allow cos afraid of infection.
just to list afew above.
i can accept report that are different in look department but not on services.
but some physical report are too far way out. like very fair complextion and dark skin, long legged gal. let me give an example like malaysia juvetus.
1-look i rate her 6, but some may want to rate her higher, which i will not mind, cos look is in the eye of be holder.
2 skin i rate 6, fair but not smooth type
3 BBBJ i rate 9, cos she is really good starting in the shower wiht hand action too. some girl only provid normal shower, so please don't help her to promote if she don't do BBBJ here.
4 Ass Riming, i rate 8 cos i like her sensation touch. please do not rate ass riming if the gal don't offer.
5 FJ, i rate 9, cos she know how to use her viginal muscle well. also she is willing to do more if u offer her more.
6. kissing. 6 la, i not into it. i understand somegirl don't allow to french at all so please state carefully.
6 overall service, i rate her 9, cos she is good and friendly.

hope those "brothers" who wrote such report are not real brothers. i would like to remind those "brothers" leave the report contribution in this forum to the real brothers here. any how wrote report will make OKT work tough, as we may ask for that particular girl and end up reject her.
thank you.

Harvest
11-02-2009, 02:36 PM
There are many reasons why FRs can differ by leaps and bounds...

Even in terms of service, it could be true that the girl only provide certain "privileged services" to selective customers on top of her usual SOPs. This is esp true for her repeat/niche customers (eg book her for multiple sessions, pay extra $$$ etc).

On the other hand, there are also bros who exaggerate their FRs over the moon to inflate their own egos or for other political reasons (eg bros who kanna KC-ed and want to help the girl to generate more biz etc).

So the best advice is: Take everything with a pinch of salt and proceed at your own risk. :cool:

XiaoHoUzi83
14-02-2009, 12:09 AM
my advise....
treat those FRs more as 'guidelines'
wl are human after all, she will also have her preferences...
maybe she like one customer and not another..
it explains the inconsistency in her services...

just take it as a pinch of salt...
happy bonking!

fluxase
14-02-2009, 12:55 AM
I guess different ppl hv diff tastes, sometimes i may like fatter girls.......... but some may not like.... Maybe this is how diff in rating bah.......

fee3fow
14-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Ya as Bro XiaoHoUzi83 say, WL are also humans so they have their preferences and offer different services to different customers. Maybe you can read through all FR posted by all brothers on that girl and maybe can gauge the girls service and looks from there. Just my humble suggestions :)

Storm_Sucker
14-02-2009, 02:28 AM
if no chemistry, everything is NO.

dirtbag_26
14-02-2009, 02:52 AM
wat the other bro say is true

i got go fuck one FL b4,the FR by other bro say no BBBJ,but when she suck me she suck no condom.i thinking how come,but never say anything,i just think she dun like th FR writer cock,maybe my cock better looking :D

Hi all brothers,
first i would like to thanks all real brothers who write reports here for our reference. but lately there are many reports by "brothers" are confusing, specailly those of PRC girls report. let list out some points of different on report and actual visit:
1- report said do ass riming, but the girl in the report said she don't do.
2-report said can do french kissing, but the girl in that report said she don;t allow.
3-reported can do fingering, but girl in that report said she do not allow cos afraid of infection.
just to list afew above.
i can accept report that are different in look department but not on services.
but some physical report are too far way out. like very fair complextion and dark skin, long legged gal. let me give an example like malaysia juvetus.
1-look i rate her 6, but some may want to rate her higher, which i will not mind, cos look is in the eye of be holder.
2 skin i rate 6, fair but not smooth type
3 BBBJ i rate 9, cos she is really good starting in the shower wiht hand action too. some girl only provid normal shower, so please don't help her to promote if she don't do BBBJ here.
4 Ass Riming, i rate 8 cos i like her sensation touch. please do not rate ass riming if the gal don't offer.
5 FJ, i rate 9, cos she know how to use her viginal muscle well. also she is willing to do more if u offer her more.
6. kissing. 6 la, i not into it. i understand somegirl don't allow to french at all so please state carefully.
6 overall service, i rate her 9, cos she is good and friendly.

hope those "brothers" who wrote such report are not real brothers. i would like to remind those "brothers" leave the report contribution in this forum to the real brothers here. any how wrote report will make OKT work tough, as we may ask for that particular girl and end up reject her.
thank you.

ok but looks too different from FR cannot be.if say fair skin cannot be dark.but bros all cannot see neh neh size properly,a lot of FR say C cup actually only B cup only

dude77
14-02-2009, 01:46 PM
try and see several FRs on one girl compare them and you will get a more clearer idea of what service that girl supply.

do not just rely on one FR (especially if it is a very good one) as taste differ from person to person. More Frs by different bros will show a more true picture.

Dilbert
14-02-2009, 05:10 PM
try and see several FRs on one girl compare them and you will get a more clearer idea of what service that girl supply.

do not just rely on one FR (especially if it is a very good one) as taste differ from person to person. More Frs by different bros will show a more true picture.

That is very true. I for one have been lurking in this forum for years now and from all the FRs I've followed and tried I can say I only agree with less then a hand full of the reports. (maybe I standard for girls too high?)

Then again the Field Report is only a rough guide to a girl. It is based on a bro's clouded image when he is with the girl...
(sometimes the mind is clouded by the thoughts from the smaller head:p)

If you follow any specific bro's FRs on the girls he has tried you'll be able to pick up what is the type of girls that he likes... But that doesn't not mean that what he likes is what I like.

It's all part and parcel of trying and having fun in Geylang. You try one, you don't like her/it(if she is that ugly), make the best out of that one then get another! In fact at first look you don't like her you should reject! It is your money after all. The OKTs are running a business and if they offend the customers it reflects badly on them also...

Just my 2 cents worth. Thank you for your time :)

warbird
15-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi TS, this is my favorite topic.

I hv been disappointed w/ many Fls/WLs in the past becos my personal experiences differed radically from the glowing FRs posted at SBF. Some disappointments were w/ KTV gals (no FRs) I picked up myself: Loose pussies, poor service, etc. I hv reflected long n hard on the problems n difficulties of writing truthful n reliable FRs.:confused:

Actually, most bros (who r not OKTs) here hv good intentions n write sincere n truthful FRs, as far as they r concerned, but there r so many complex factors which may make these reports misleading, biased, completely false or even delusional.:eek:

I'll summarise some of the complex n confounding factors:

Firstly, looks are extremely subjective n one man's meat is another...in short, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Secondly, a gal's hairdo, makeup, dress n high heels, etc. when she is first seen could make a big difference in her attractiveness. The lighting n ambiance of the meeting place could also play tricks on our perception.

Thirdly, your mood n emotions (n the gal's) at the time of the meeting could greatly influence ur overall sextisfaction.

Fourthly, having alcohol in ur blood stream will make a gal appear much prettier n sexier. Now u know why those KTV gals seem to be so chio, hehehehe. I hv a suspicion that all PRC MMs r well aware of this secret n exploit it to the fullest. Is it really true that beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder? Absolutely! Can alcohol make people appear more beautiful? (http://health.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=694233)

Fifthly, there is a phenomenon known as unreliable narration which afflicts all of us to a varying degree. The result? One's vision or version of the details of a FR may be consciously or unconsciously deceiving. Unreliable narrator: Definition from Answers.com (http://www.answers.com/topic/unreliable-narrator)

And, finally, there is the ubiquitous n mysterious Rashomon effect which is over and above the so-called unreliable narration. The outcome? Reality is in the mind of the beholder!! http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/107748-could-rashomon-effect-partly-explain-contrasting-frs.html

Recently, I hv written very positive FRs on Jelly n Bingbing, both legal Cat150 PRC MMs. I wrote them w/ the sole purpose of sharing these 2 gems (to me at least) w/ like-minded bros here. I did try to be as truthful n as subjective as humanly possible. However, I must admit that I'm not above the powerful influence of unreliable narration n the mysterious Rashomon effect.

Thx for reading n happy bonking!

olympia2soon
21-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Agree with what most bros said above in regards to chemistry differs fm person to person. But honestly, some of the recently posted FR about cat150 PRC WL that have garned very positive review fm bro (or OKT???) looks to be in contention. As the feedback that i hv gathered fm frenz & colleagues who hv had session with the PRC WL (As mentioned in the FR..i m not going to mention WL's name as it might jeopardised their livehood) have been very negative & demoralising. That is the reason why todate i hv only patronised Cat150 Malaysia gal & not China PRC. ;)

warbird
21-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Agree with what most bros said above in regards to chemistry differs fm person to person. But honestly, some of the recently posted FR about cat150 PRC WL that have garned very positive review fm bro (or OKT???) looks to be in contention. As the feedback that i hv gathered fm frenz & colleagues who hv had session with the PRC WL (As mentioned in the FR..i m not going to mention WL's name as it might jeopardised their livehood) have been very negative & demoralising. That is the reason why todate i hv only patronised Cat150 Malaysia gal & not China PRC. ;)

Hmmm....very positive FRs n yet ur frens' sessions w/ these same WLs hv been very negative n demoralising!!!:(

I believe in the truth n I'm no OKT. If I'm the culprit (I hope n pray that I'm not), pls PM me. My sincerest apologies.

Thx n have a great weekend!

LostALau
21-02-2009, 05:32 PM
To avoid misunderstanding and unhappiness, I believe it is advisable for bros to mention only those services which are part and parcel of the package.

Sometimes I patronise certain WL's who state that they dont provide a certain type of service but ended up getting it. I guess it is the chemistry and the mood of the parties involved during the session that led to it.

However, when writing any FR I will make it a point not to mention those extras to mislead other bros that they will sure to get them.

This way, bros will have a better picture of what to expect during their visits. You want bonus, make the 'boss' happy lor. If 'boss' dont give bonus, at least u get your 'salary' mah. :)

longest_tongue
21-02-2009, 05:59 PM
I always do raw, but i can't tell you how to psycho them to let me do raw for obvious reasons

Raw is the best; skin touching skin

Dilbert
22-02-2009, 03:52 PM
I always do raw, but i can't tell you how to psycho them to let me do raw for obvious reasons

Raw is the best; skin touching skin

I have only one line for this Bro...

RAW is WAR!

Plus you are off topic... This is not a bragging thread...

Thank you.

Galaxy Ranger
22-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Whether the report is geniue or not only the poster knows. But since great sex is subjective it is always best to just use the report as a guideline and use your own judgment.