- avoid deep fried food, eat more vegetables and fruits
- do not sit on hot places

sg-ass
11-02-2009, 03:21 PM
thank u bro!!

;)

hondasleeper
11-02-2009, 04:47 PM
go to guardian and see if they have haemorrhoid cream, that might help relieve the discomfort or pain.

SamSeng79
11-02-2009, 07:10 PM
just pay a visit to the doctor and he/she will give u a solution.:)

lhhuy1
11-02-2009, 08:02 PM
If you are shitting blood, then drink a lot of water everyday. Less caffeine and sweets in your diet.

stdioh
11-02-2009, 10:20 PM
go to guardian and see if they have haemorrhoid cream, that might help relieve the discomfort or pain.

I'm going to get 1 also, thanks bro. :cool:

AngelEye
11-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Firstly, you need to see a doctor to determine if it's a internal or external piles, if it's external and it's not bothering you, leave it.. if it's internal and its causing u much pain n bleeds everytime u pass motion, you need to get it fix. By means of surgery. New ways of surgery is less painful and heals much faster..Go for the staple haemorroidectomy. After procedure, you may be discharged the next day once you are able to pass soft stool.

The other method is by ligation. this is also relatively less painful.

To control external piles, can take Daflon (to reduce the swelling) and apply proctocyl gel to the piles externally.

LostALau
11-02-2009, 11:49 PM
sorry bro, i know is off topic

but any bro can give me some remedy for my piles
it is external type and sometimes would bleed

it is like on and off...

Piles can grow inside and outside the anus. Since the anus and the area around it is an erogenous zone, it is related to sex. Since it is related to sex, therefore it is not off topic. Hahaha!

Talking about piles, i can't help being long-winded again. The reason is I have a brush with this irritating growth many years ago and finally I have subdued it without consulting any doctor, western or oriental.

First I have to relate how this pile or piles got hold of me. I was working in an office, spending most of the time sitting, from 9am to 11.30 pm, from Monday to Saturday without fail, leaving office only to catch the last bus home. As a result, blood circulation was seriously hampered. This is one of the causes of piles.

Spending long hours in the office, needless to say, would not be drinking enough plain water. Another cause of piles.

As a young punk, one would tend to like and eat a lot of fried and roast food. Too much oily and heaty food too often can also lead to piles.

Once the piles have look you up and grow on you, there are several things to avoid. This is especially so for someone with the condition like the TS. If these conditons cannot be observed and followed strictly, then PLEASE change channel and do not read any further.

1 Drink plenty of plain water (Plenty means sufficient and not drink 1 or 2 litres at one go)

2. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and cut down on meat. The ideal portion would be 70% vege and 30% meat. I did not suggest cutting down totally on meat because it is difficult and not advisable to do so as we may end up lacking in certain nutrients.

3. Avoid alcoholic drinks and chillie at all cost.

4. Massage the area around the anus and the anus. Move in circular motion. First clockwise and then anticlockwise. Do it at least once or if possible twice a day. Use olive oil or some mild cream lotion to facilitate smoothness. ... to be continued

sg-ass
12-02-2009, 11:11 AM
thanks to u bro

many good advice, cheers!!! ;)

sammyboyfor
12-02-2009, 11:17 AM
thanks to u bro

many good advice, cheers!!! ;)

Should be "MUCH good advice." as "advice" is a non countable noun.

Oralcraz
12-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi TS,
I hv same problem as u when I was in my mid 20s. Is kind of inheritance as my dad has it, my brother has it. My problem is external. The piles can grow up to about a fifth of my last finger size. Every time bleed when past motion and the bleeding was like blood flowing down. Terribly painful and cannot even sit. Has to use a round float.....even when driving. My dad went for op as his is internal. I did not go for op.
Besides all bros/sis suggestions to u, I would like to share my remedy.
1)Gave up beef. Yes, steak was my favourite.....but.....I gave up. Never eat beef for about 20 yrs now. Meat for now, I eat lamb, chicken, pork.
2)I bought a cream from chinese medical hall shop. Is a brown colour cream (sorry forgot the name but can ask the medical hall staff). Is very cooling when applied. These cream is very strong. Once I used, within 2 days, I can feel my piles getting smaller and subsequently feel much better. I understand this cream at a time was banned due to some issue but I think there is an alternative cream available. So, can ask the medical hall staff.
3)Sit on grassfield in the early morning. Allow yr body (buttock) to absorb the morning dew on the field.
Of course if it doesn't help. Seek medical attention. Good luck.
For about 20 yrs now, my piles did not re-surface (touch wood).

sg-ass
12-02-2009, 11:55 AM
thanks!!

so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good advice!

:D

simple2kee
12-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Firstly, you need to see a doctor to determine if it's a internal or external piles, if it's external and it's not bothering you, leave it.. if it's internal and its causing u much pain n bleeds everytime u pass motion, you need to get it fix. By means of surgery. New ways of surgery is less painful and heals much faster..Go for the staple haemorroidectomy. After procedure, you may be discharged the next day once you are able to pass soft stool.

The other method is by ligation. this is also relatively less painful.

To control external piles, can take Daflon (to reduce the swelling) and apply proctocyl gel to the piles externally.

bro AngelEye, i totally agree with u.

bros may wish to buy generic "Daflon" which contains diosmin 450mg/ hesperidin 50mg is cheaper than branded DAFLON (made in france). u may get generic daflon from polyclinic. generic daflon is 18-22cts per pc while DAFLON (can buy over the counter in any pharmacy) is 90cts-$1.10cts per pc.

hondasleeper
20-02-2009, 04:22 PM

Damn!!! Got zapped for posting the above comment. IT IS a valid post, nothing malicious. Rather than go see a doctor, i figured that Guardian Pharmacy might have an over the counter remedy. A cheaper alternative than going to see a doctor.

This was the message "Off topic post - sam"

In what way was this off topic?? Anyway whoever zapped me. Thanks!!! And please get a life!!

Careful guys you might have also gotten zapped for no reason for trying to help this poor guy out with his haemorrhoid or excuse me piles problem.

And FYI, the proper terminology for piles IS HAEMORRHOIDS!!!! Please get your facts straight and terminology before zapping for the sake of zapping because of your own ignorance.

Please go read the definition.

"Hemorrhoids (AmE), haemorrhoids (BrE), emerods, or piles are swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. The anatomical term "hemorrhoids" technically refers to "'Cushions of tissue filled with blood vessels at the junction of the rectum and the anus."[1] However, the term is popularly used to refer to varicosities of the hemorrhoid tissue. Perianal hematoma are sometimes misdiagnosed and mislabeled as hemorrhoids, when in fact they have different causes and treatments.[2]"

Hemorrhoid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid)

Faye
20-02-2009, 10:39 PM
drink more liang teh , my grandma say if u too heaty will get piles one

hondasleeper
21-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Thanks!!!! For zapping once again, Sam!!!!!! I was just trying to clarify my post and also to educate those who don't know what a haemorrhoid is. :confused:

Seriously, it think whoever did it has been a bit underhanded. Thanks for nothing!!!!

To the TS, make sure you wash your affected region if and when possible after doing your business, as toilet paper will irritate the inflamation. And you want to minimise irritating the haemorrhoid. Go see a doctor if the problem persists.

hondasleeper
21-02-2009, 07:20 PM
WOW!!!! Got zapped again!!!!

Three times by the same loser. Jeez!!!!

How gutless can one be???

Were any of my posts off topic??? I hope the moderators look into this, because this is getting ridiculous and stupid real quick.

Faye
21-02-2009, 07:23 PM
ya. i oso kena zap by him. how to report to mod ar? bo thai bo chee zap lim bu

hondasleeper
21-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Wondering if I'm gonna get zapped again by posting this.

Moderator, can you look into this!!!!!

hondasleeper
22-02-2009, 12:22 PM
This guy is a real loser!!!!! Zapped me another 2 times within minutes of one another.

MODERATOR,Please look into this. This is ridiculous!!!!!

hondasleeper
22-02-2009, 05:40 PM
I know i'm gonna get zapped once again, been zapped, what 5 times now.

SO fuck it!!!! I think it is bullshit.

This is what the administrator has to say. Because this topic has been deemed off topic, anyone who contributes here or in a off tpoic thread, will get zapped. So becareful when and where you post, you'll get zapped, because it is in a script he wrote for this.

This is from administrator sammyboyfor

"I checked your posts and found that you have been participating in thread that has been flagged as off topic.

The zapping is automated. A script runs every 12 hours and EVERYONE who participates in that thread will lose points each time they post in the thread.

The standard remarks.. "off topic post - sam" is a message that I wrote into the script so that people know who the zap is from.

The sexual health issues section is for the discussion of diseases and problems related to sex. Piles does not fall under this category. If there are no consequences for off topic stuff, the folder would soon be full of discussions on measles, chicken pox, tummy aches and what have you.

I used to delete off topic stuff but I then decided that it was too harsh a penalty as members put time and effort into composing replies and deleting the theads would mean that all their work had been wasted. I therefore decided that all that was necessary was a small "fine" of 4 demerit points for each post.

The system has worked well since then. I hope you like it too."

"You may not like it but I have found this to be the most effective system to keep things in check. It's pretty much automated as more than 3000 messages are posted daily and there is no way in hell I can keep track of everything manually.

All it takes to avoid falling foul of the system is to use a bit of common sense. Piles is off topic for sure. The thread starter even said so in his opening sentence!

The points system is just there for fun and to add an additional dimension to the interaction. Locking posts and deleting threads is far too harsh a measure. If I locked the thread in question, it would mean that nobody would be able to add further useful info to the topic. Points don't equate to $$$. It's nothing more than play-money. It's hardly worth getting worked up over. Don't take life so seriously for goodness sake."

This is what gets me

"If I locked the thread in question, it would mean that nobody would be able to add further useful info to the topic."

But then again you get zapped for adding "further useful info to the topic." Which i find contradicting. So you get zapped for contributing to an OFF-TOPIC thread. So guys beware, don't let this happen to you. But then again how are we supposed to know which thread is off topic or not?? just contribute and you will get zapped then you will know.

So now I'm at -ve 11, it'll be -ve 15. Whoo Hoooo!!!!!

xiangso
01-01-2011, 12:31 PM
heh. do fls continue to lick anus if someone has piles ?

cqueen
01-01-2011, 12:39 PM
heh. do fls continue to lick anus if someone has piles ?

Would u then lick and "paint" a wet, juicy pussy when it is infected with pus?

I am sure u can answer your own question.

Happy New Year!