PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Bath's Britney - Lick me baby, one more time

Bubble Bath
09-02-2009, 10:22 AM

Picture Say A Thousand Words (http://bubblebath4u.weebly.com/britney.html)

Bubble Bath
09-02-2009, 01:14 PM
1st blood taken.

anyone interested in 2nd or 3rd?

Bubble Bath
09-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Sorry bro, forgotten to include the damage,

$140 90min max 2shots, inclusive of room n safety equipment.

Thanks

Bubble Bath
09-02-2009, 07:02 PM
2nd blood taken up too.

Anyone keen on her 3rd?

:)

Bubble Bath
09-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Awaiting for FRs.

Thanks

Bubble Bath
10-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Good Morning Bro, Yesterday feedback on Britney was good, in fact very good.

By the way, her Live Picture is up in weebly at http://bubblebath4u.weebly.com. :D

Thanks

blacktaj
10-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi folks,

Thanks to TS for first blood.

Britney is cute and friendly girl. Very very willing to please, a genuine SYT. She is passionate and incredibly horny. The most cock hungry babe I've come across in a long time. She will treat you like a king.

TajRating:

Face: 7.5 pretty syt look. Photo accuracy is 95%.
Body: 8.5 slim, no fat
Boobs: A cups, not for boob lovers
Pussy: Small flaps, slightly bushy
French: Yes
BBBJ: 8
CIM: Yes
AR: a little
FJ: 8, any position you like. She is light, you can toss her about.
GFE: 8

Overall: quite a GEM. Recommended for SYT lovers

Cheers and happy bonking.

Bubble Bath
10-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi folks,

Thanks to TS for first blood.

The most cock hungry babe I've come across in a long time. She will treat you like a king.

Bro, what a sentence to describe. :D

Thanks for your support and FR. :)

Cupid_sex_u
10-02-2009, 01:17 PM
3rd blood FR for Britney

Here is my rating:

Look: 8 SYT with a smile that can brighten our day
Body: 7.5 a bit short for me
Boobs: Definitely not for Boobs lover
Frenching: Yes
BBJ: 8 some deep throat with good suction
CIM: I think she allow but I didn’t try
Painting: Allow, no smell and get wet easily

Overall: 8.5 Britney is a nice gal, super sweet look, except she is more tan than her studio pic. like her 2 tiger teeth, service orientated and very accommodating, willing to do any positions. Stick to you like shadow throughout the 90min and make sure she is always there if u needs anything. Language is not a prob as she can speak reasonable English. It was a very enjoyable 90min. She is a Gem

Thanks Jon for the arrangment

Bubble Bath
10-02-2009, 04:17 PM
3rd blood FR for Britney

Overall: 8.5 Britney is a nice gal, super sweet look, except she is more tan than her studio pic. like her 2 tiger teeth, service orientated and very accommodating, willing to do any positions. Stick to you like shadow throughout the 90min and make sure she is always there if u needs anything. Language is not a prob as she can speak reasonable English. It was a very enjoyable 90min. She is a Gem

Thanks Jon for the arrangment

Bro, thanks for your FR. :D

fenwick
10-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Noticed this gem yesterday while surfing SBF, but since i already have a slot arrange in other stable, so have to KIV first. But somehow was still feeling horny today and after reading her FR , Mai Tu Liao!! Contacted Bro Jon to secure a slot . More or less the same like what other bros mentioned in their fr for Britney. Yes, she is really a very sweet looking syt, on top of that very service oriented! This girl really didn't stop for the whole 90 min, from bathing to sex in bed, massage and even when i'm smoking , she'll sit beside me massaging my shoulder , hand and leg. Until i also feel pai seh a bit, ha ha!!! Attitude 101% ( Service queen ) As for the sex part, she is HORNY !!Really no regret trying her la.:)

My ratings:

Face : 8/10 ( sweet & pretty syt like those in jap av. Especially when she smile, got 2 tiger tooth like jap girl )

Body : 8/10 ( light tan but smooth complextion with a small tattoo on her shoulder )

Massage: 8/10 ( good finger pressing! quite surprise she have strong fingers for her size )

Boobs: A cup ( not for boob lovers )

Pussy: 9/10 ( no smell, natural wet and very sensitive !! Can tell she really enjoying herself when i'm fingering her ( she keeps gyrating her hips and was shivering in ecstacy !!!:D ) and the way she position herself to let me finger her while looking at her blowing me, Si Beh STEAM man!!!!! :p

Bbbj : 8/10 ( Like in her other fr, she's one Cock Hungry babe!!! She's hungrily
enjoying my cock!!! and of cos CIM also........ke ke :D )

Fj : 9/10 ( Always feels good when u see a lady Climax while riding u !! )

Overall , unless you're a boob lover. She's definitely a GEM not to be miss!! Cheers and happy cheonging..........

wareham
10-02-2009, 05:17 PM
hi bro, as promised my 2rd blood FR...

Britney is awesome.... very young and cute... little jap look...

looks: 9/10 (she look like the pic at all but she sure is pretty, nice long hair)
GFE:9/10 quite shy and cute
BBbJ:10/10 gentle and sensual ..... she love sucking

i like the fact that she is petite and gentle haha , reccommend her to brothers out there she gives u a very comfortable feeling

Was pleasantly surprised by her looks. A little more cute than I expected. But I must say, her BBBJ turned out to be one of the better ones I've had as I CIMed and she made sure non of my swimmers were wasted! The way her hands carassed my balls sent shivers down my spine in a very erotic way! POP POP POP that's the sound she give....

Communication was easy but she's a very lively and speak OK la english
FJ: 10/10....tight and she will do any position u wanted to....very accomodating
OVERALL: 12/10....

Bubble Bath
10-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Attitude 101% ( Service queen ) As for the sex part, she is HORNY !!Really no regret trying her la.:)

Overall , unless you're a boob lover. She's definitely a GEM not to be miss!! Cheers and happy cheonging..........

Bro, glad Britney can perform up to your standard.

Thanks for your FR.

Bubble Bath
11-02-2009, 08:44 AM
hi bro, as promised my 2rd blood FR...

POP POP POP that's the sound she give....

Bro, thanks for the POP POP POP FR. :D

swiss_army
11-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Wow, Britney was HOT. So many good FR, so decided to give this new OKT‘s gal a try. Exchange a few SMS and confirm a slot, reached hotel, got the room number and went straight up.

1st impression, she is petite, very cute, especially when she smiles. Her singlish really make the session more enjoyable. Her 2 Tiger teeth make her look a bit like Jap makes me desperate to have her.

Action started once we were out of the bathroom, I thought I was desperate but I was wrong, very wrong. She was so active that I couldn’t have any chance to do anything. Her BBBJ was superb. The way she blow really turn me on, suction was good, machiam vacuum cleaner, tried very hard not to CIM but couldn’t.

Rested for awhile, I haven’t caught my breath and she initiated me for the 2nd shot. She hold my hand to touch her pussy, it was so so wet. Wakao, this gal damn horny sia! No reason I will lose to her. So I take a deep breath and start attacking her from top to bottom, her moan is real n sexy. Did many stunts, she is very petite; basically u can carry her and walk around the room with your cock in her pussy. So Fun!! Hahaha!!!

“SYT with Service” Britney confirm fits the bill, act fast before the queue reach Jurong.

Bubble Bath
11-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the FR Bro swiss_army! Booking avail till late night! :p

Thanks for all the support! :D

2Guards
11-02-2009, 05:40 PM
It was one of those rare occasions when I actually felt sad that the session was over. Thai girls and china girls are “a dime a dozen” – in other words, there are so many of them that you don’t even know which one to choose. Having bonked more Thai girls than I can possibly remember, Britney certainly stands out from the rest. It is not that she is really that pretty. It is her whole attitude than makes her stand out. She really wants to please her customer. For that 90 minutes, she is just like a newly married wife out to please her husband. That was how I felt throughout the session. So, here’s my feedback.

Face : I am looking at her pics as I write this FR. Those are studio shots, of course. So, in the room you see her without all the professional makeup. Picture accuracy is still about 80%. Yup, she is pretty alright. Her eyes are especially beautiful, with real long eyelashes. I can look at her the whole day without feeling tired of it. Of course, in absolute terms, she is not as pretty as Oiishi or Glitz (from the previous OKT Beauthaiful). Yeah, as some bros pointed out, she has 2 pointed canine teeth. Somehow, she has learnt the word “Dracula” when you point to it. I think it makes her look like a little tigress. Still, I grade her looks as 7.5/10.

Language : Speaks some English.

Body : Small size, very slim. Light brown complexion, like our minahs. Just one faded tattoo behind the left shoulder, otherwise no blemishes. (Grade : 6/10)

Breasts : A-cups only but still big enough for a handful. Funny thing is that like many other girls with small breasts, they are very sensitive and she love them to be fondled and suck – which, of course, I did (Grade : 6/10)

Pussy : Small flaps, small pink opening and still damn tight for a sensational bonk. No funny smell. Visually, very appealing. (Grade : 9/10)

Bath service : When I was given the location, I knew bath service would be provided (some of the new locations only have standing shower). Anyway, she did a very good job with some massage thrown in. She wanted to give me a bbbj in the bathtub but I stopped her because the water has soap in it & I didn’t want her to get sick. But we frenched and hugged half the time instead of bathing (but, of course, in the end I gave myself a good shower before I got out of the bathroom). (Grade : 8/10)

Frenching : We were almost locked at the lips like a pair of Siamese twins. Even right to the end when the 10-minute warning was given, we were still frenching. Finally, had to break off to shower. I think she actually enjoys a good frenching but note that frenching is very personal, so it varies with the customer. (Grade : 10/10)

BBBJ : Very very good, enough to induce a CIM. At times, I think she wants to eat my cock ! We did it lying down, standing up and 69. Lots of power. (Grade : 9/10)

Fingering : Yes, she allows but I refrain from doing it too much because her pussy opening is very small and I don’t want to hurt her. If the vagina walls get scratched, that’s it, cannot work anymore.

Cunnilingus : This girl really loves a good pussy-licking. She would moan and arch her back, twist around in ecstacy especially when my tongue reach in to attack her G-spot. It is truly wonderful to make love to a girl who is so sensual. (Grade : 9/10)

FJ : Actually, we did the first round before we even bathed. While waiting for the bathtub to fill up, we were frenching and groping each other. Before long, we were both naked in bed. I didn’t let her do a bbbj because I haven’t showered yet but otherwise we were into full swing. Of course, cannot wait until after shower, so capped and proceeded with the first round. Penetrated her in missionary position. Yes, just as I expected – tight ! Just bonked her in missionary and sissors until I fired off the first round. Damn shiok. Then we went to bathe, ha ha ! After we came back to bed, she wanted to give me a massage but I have better ideas for her. So pulled her down and proceeded with a long long foreplay before going for the second round. I think we did everything that a man & a woman can do with each other (except raw & anal, of course). In the end, I just collapsed on top of her and we locked lips again – just as the 10-minute warning rang. We ignored it for a while, then went to shower together. (Grade : 10/10)

GFE : I think it’s as close to being with your mistress as you will ever get. (Grade : 10/10)

Damage : Price quoted + $20 tips.

RTF : No question about it, but next time I might book a double session and take a bottle of chicken essence with ginseng before going. :p

Bubble Bath
11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
RTF : No question about it, but next time I might book a double session and take a bottle of chicken essence with ginseng before going. :p

Bro, thanks for such a solid FR.

Confirm will give you a solid discount when you RTF. :)

Bubble Bath
12-02-2009, 09:33 AM
SMS me now for Pre-Valentine's Special.

Thanks

night_dargon
12-02-2009, 10:55 AM
It started very Badly

but ended Superb.

Why bad?

because i went salah hotel.

Why fantastic?

because service top-notch.

I'm not good at writing.

Only one word to sum up the whole session.

"EXCELENTE"

ugly
12-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Wow, FR so happening! Make me so gian gian. :p

How long will be your Pre-Valentine's Special?

Bubble Bath
12-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Wow, FR so happening! Make me so gian gian. :p

How long will be your Pre-Valentine's Special?

Bro, Britney's service is very good. Feedback all very positive.

Pre-Valentine's Special will be till Sunday.

Hope to have your support.

Thanks.

Bubble Bath
12-02-2009, 06:46 PM
"EXCELENTE"

Bro, thanks for the FR.

Hope to have your support again.

xmilky2003
13-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Got a slot with britney on 13 Feb 2009, Thank to bro BBath

Reached the designated place, SMS bro for room number and went to the room. Knocked the door and voila.. a cute

small girl with transparent night dress and no underwear appeared in front of me! when i say cute then i mean it..

she is really SYT, her 2 'fangs' really made a good pair and add an extra for her look :p

She offer me drink and help me to undress.. then we have a bubble bath. She also goes inside the bathtub and clean

my whole body, of course didi was also cleaned up. She is very cheerful and we jokes and laugh around inside the

bathtub. She even perform a BBBJ inside the bathtub, but i said that i prefer that on the bed later cuz the soap

will get into her mouth. And she also give me a massage there.. hmm.. very relaxing.. like jacuzzi :)

Dried my body with towel and ask me to wait on the bed while she takes a shower. A few minutes later she came out

naked from the bathroom and immediately cling herself unto me. I kiss her and whoa.. she is really into frenching so

we keep frenching and frenching for a few minutes like we've not been kissing for a decade! Very nice tongue work!

Then she gives me catbath and BBBJ. Her BBBJ is very shiok, lick balls, deepthroat, tongue work! excellent! So shiok

that i CIM her, she doesn't let even a single drop left and take it like a pro! wow!

Before proceeding to 2nd session we chat and joke a lot, very chatty girl! we petting while wait for my didi to gain

strength. I give her painting and she moan and move her hip like she is very enjoying it! give also fingering but i

do it smoothly cuz her pussy is very tight and i don't want to hurt her.. so please bro be gentle when you do her

My didi got strength and we continue with the FJ, she put a cap and i proceed with missionary wow.. very warm and

tight and also wet.. no need KY.. feel tired, i ask her for cowgirl and finally cum with this position.. even i cum

already, she still ride me wildly.. feel like my didi want to wake up again LOL.. even after the 2nd session end, we

still chatting and she still give a massage.. damn.. feel really like to do her for the 3rd time LOL :)

Summary
Looks: 8/10 - cute for me
Boobs: 6/10 - A type, but no problem lah.. too big also not good.. this one you can still grope.. not flat lah
Frenching: Yes 10/10 - Like not kissing for a decade
Painting: Yes - Please be gentle, it's tight!
BBBJ: 9/10 - SHIOOOOK
CIM: Yes - depend on chemistry
GFE: 11/10 - do you think it's overrated? try it yourself!
RTF: Definitely worth it!

Conclusion
I rarely tip the girl, but this one i tip.. considered one of the best bonk i ever had!!

xmilky2003
13-02-2009, 08:42 AM
Got a slot with britney on 13 Feb 2009, Thank to bro BBath

Reached the designated place, SMS bro for room number and went to the room. Knocked the door and voila.. a cute small girl with transparent night dress and no underwear appeared in front of me! when i say cute then i mean it.. she is really SYT, her 2 'fangs' really made a good pair and add an extra for her look :p

She offer me drink and help me to undress.. then we have a bubble bath. She also goes inside the bathtub and clean my whole body, of course didi was also cleaned up. She is very cheerful and we jokes and laugh around inside the bathtub. She even perform a BBBJ inside the bathtub, but i said that i prefer that on the bed later cuz the soap will get into her mouth. And she also give me a massage there.. hmm.. very relaxing.. like jacuzzi :)

Dried my body with towel and ask me to wait on the bed while she takes a shower. A few minutes later she came out naked from the bathroom and immediately cling herself unto me. I kiss her and whoa.. she is really into frenching so we keep frenching and frenching for a few minutes like we've not been kissing for a decade! Very nice tongue work!

Then she gives me catbath and BBBJ. Her BBBJ is very shiok, lick balls, deepthroat, tongue work! excellent! So shiok that i CIM her, she doesn't let even a single drop left and take it like a pro! wow!

Before proceeding to 2nd session we chat and joke a lot, very chatty girl! we petting while wait for my didi to gain strength. I give her painting and she moan and move her hip like she is very enjoying it! give also fingering but i do it smoothly cuz her pussy is very tight and i don't want to hurt her.. so please bro be gentle when you do her

My didi got strength and we continue with the FJ, she put a cap and i proceed with missionary wow.. very warm and tight and also wet.. no need KY.. feel tired, i ask her for cowgirl and finally cum with this position.. even i cum already, she still ride me wildly.. feel like my didi want to wake up again LOL.. even after the 2nd session end, we still chatting and she still give a massage.. damn.. feel really like to do her for the 3rd time LOL :)

Summary
Looks: 8/10 - cute for me
Boobs: 6/10 - A type, but no problem lah.. too big also not good.. this one you can still grope.. not flat lah
Frenching: Yes 10/10 - Like not kissing for a decade
Painting: Yes - Please be gentle, it's tight!
BBBJ: 9/10 - SHIOOOOK
CIM: Yes - depend on chemistry
GFE: 11/10 - do you think it's overrated? try it yourself!
RTF: Definitely worth it!

Conclusion
I rarely tip the girl, but this one i tip.. considered one of the best bonk i ever had!!

Bubble Bath
13-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Conclusion

Bro, thanks for the double FRs. :D

Bubble Bath
13-02-2009, 05:20 PM
SMS me fast, limited slots left.

Thanks

girllover
14-02-2009, 03:08 PM
everyday we go through the ups and downs of what life has thrown us into. once in a while, something superb happens that brightens our days which makes us exclaim "damn! life is wonderful!!!". since i left her room till now, hours later, i still find myself smiling silly and feeling "damn! life is wonderful!!!".

she has extremely extremely cute looks, pretty and very young looking with a small face, young soft perfect facial complexion, lively eyes, small nose, two small cute dimples, small lips, cute nice teeth, sharp chin, beautiful soft hair and very very very beautiful smiles.

i like her immediately the moment i saw her. she is not only cute in her looks, she is extremely cute in her actions as well, running around bubbly with cute gestures.

she is a very small girl, very slim, small boobs, slight tan, very light, a very young looking body with good proportion and smooth complexion.

she is the kind of girl that any normal male will like just by looking at her. if one is lucky to spend some time with her, one will love her. she has a wonderful wonderful character, a very cheerful girl, very sincere, very easy to chat with on anything under the sun, very fun, very naughty yet very gentle, an extremely extremely adorable girl.

she has extremely extremely good attitude, very hardworking and very caring.

she is an extremely active girl, her hands, her lips, her tongue, her pussy and her body were in constant action, frenching me crazily and frantically groping my body. her bbbj is good, lots of tongue work and suction.

while she likes to tease, her own sensitive body is unable to stand much teasing before she gets really hyper. try licking her boobs, she will get unsettling within seconds. try painting her pussy, she will be twisting and and jerking and rolling side to side begging "hao le hao le" before the minute mark is up, one will love her reactions.

she has a very young and pretty pussy, very small, shallow and very tight.

she has a very young and nice voice and the way she moans is extremely stimulating.

with her eagerly reaching for kisses constantly, her hands constantly stroking my body, her cute pretty face looking up and not sideways, her crisp clear extremely provocative moans echoing around me, the sight of her young small pretty body, the sight of her extremely sweet gentle smiles, lovemaking under such condition is already heavenly. yet she has more to offer, pushing my manhood into her tight pussy, i hit wall, with her tight pussy wall squeezing the whole of my manhood and the resistance pushing against the tip of my manhood as well as looking at her mixture of innocent + cute + pretty + gentle + eager + ecstatic expressions on her face, it is a sensational sensational feeling.

diffuse
14-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Had a session with Britney yest, it was really a enjoyable session. It has been a while since i last enjoyed my session so much. It maybe due to her SYT looks that attracted me so much, complimented by her smooth complexion. The combination is really a killer for me, but as the old saying... one man's meat is another's poison.

Since it was the day before valentine's day that i met her, brought her a love shaped box ferrer roche to make her happy, later to know that she also like chocolate very much, and at the end of the session she gave me 4 pieces from her large pack of choco she bought from thai.

I shall not go into great details, just to mention a few memorable scene from her. Although i am not really a great fan of BBBJ but i must really say that she is really hardworking on this part, sucking like no tml and in between slotted with frenching war and body rubbing in the bathtub. The BBBJ actions does not end there, it was carried on to the bed with extreme efforts to make you CIM. Her smile was really sweet and her looks is simply cute and glow onto you further.

Looks: 9/10 (my type and super SYT and cutie looks)
Body: 7.5/10 Skinny with A+ Boobs (petite frame)
Frenching: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
really SYT looks, with her wearing sch uni, it will be a killer
RTF: if $$ permits

titfucker
16-02-2009, 03:03 AM
SMS me fast, limited slots left.

Thanks

sms u this afternoon never replied....

Hoterik
16-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Bro, ! thing missing, wats e damage?