PDA

View Full Version : No Sign Board

msn_of _RTG
07-02-2009, 12:27 PM
It was the first day of work after Chinese New Year's holidays. As usual, our company will go for a Start Work 'Lo-Hei' dinner after work.

Dinner session till around 9.30pm when 1 of me colleague (C) suggested to the few guys sitting close which included me that we leaves early as he want to go massage. So after a round of secret giggling, 4 of us (C, A, D and me) bid all good night, walk out of restaurant and off in C's car, drove to destination.

C walked in front and lead us (A,D & me) to the shop where we were greeted by a couple of young looking ladies. C seem familiar with them and was chatting away while the rest of us sit down on the sofa browsing through the ladies. Soon 1 gal start a small talk with me and before long, A & D went into the room guided by a gal each. So the gal who chatted with me eventually lead me into a room too which is big enough for a threesome or foursome.
My motive there was not really for massage today, though she was able to provide a not so bad massage which actually do soothe my tired muscles.

She ask me to turn over, then start to rub on my stomach which look a little bloated after the heavy dinner. Not a bad feeling to have a pair of smooth hand stroking and rubbing on my tummy. After about 10mins, she guide me right hand to her thigh and whisper softly into me ear that I can move around her body to give her a massage too. Me got her hint and start to move & rubbed my palm on her thigh & backside :p
Continuing with her rubbing of stomach, she also slowly remove the towel covering my little one and start to give it a hand-stroking massage. Me gets more daring now with her 1 step further action, me also direct me hand under her skirt, instructed me finger to push aside her panties and in goes my center finger into the moist 'water hole'. She make a soft giggling and smile at me as my finger penetrate and her stroking action on my little one hasten with my push in/pull out fingering action. My left hand stretch out to guide her head to position her sexy mouth over my little one. Wow, amazing, little one varnish into soon and submerged into a warm saliva bath.
It did not last long with the wamth, hard suction that I nearly want to surrender, so quickly I pull down her panties and whisper to her that I need to release soon. Quickly, she went out the room and return with the necessary protective instrument. Strip herself naked then kneel down again to harden the already half-soften little one once more. She quickly gown little one with the protective and begin to direct 'water hole' over little one which disappear into the hole. The already high-steam me, cannot stand the cowgal riding. I soon sit up and put me both hands under her bump to help give her a hand in lifting her bump higher and 'banging' her harder into my little one. She was moaning into my ear as her sexy mouth was just beside. Cannot stand much longer, the little one exploded into the protective gown and soften down soon. She lifted up her bump, got the 'water hole' up and release little one from drowning in the pool of sperm. Need to Q-up to go for wash in the bath room as A & D had also finished their missions.
We sit down together again on sofa at the reception area to chit-chat while waiting for the appearance of C.

During the chat, realised that me gal is Xi Xi.
A & D had the gals called Ming Ming and Zhen Zhen respectively.
Our leader, C, who appeared 10mins later had the gal called Bing Bing.

We continue our chat for another 15mins before Leader C indicated to us all to pay our respective gals $100 (package price inclusive of massage fee) before we say bye bye, left the place for home sweet home.

:)

zackymail
07-02-2009, 12:44 PM
nice bro. nice FR. could we ask for the details of the girls like the age and can i ask of u to PM me the location? thanks

msn_of _RTG
07-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Did not ask for their age lor.

But the few that we had that night are all looks like early 20's only.

jackbl
07-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Thats a good price! U guys must have enjoy alot!

We continue our chat for another 15mins before Leader C indicated to us all to pay our respective gals $100 (package price inclusive of massage fee) before we say bye bye, left the place for home sweet home.

kb77
07-02-2009, 11:02 PM
indeed is a good price for such environment.
bro ts, can pm me the location of this place as well.

thanks

tn_lengchai
07-02-2009, 11:06 PM
bro, pls PM location. Must try. :D

LuvHotaruAkane
07-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Rates definitely good good.

Lets wait on review on the quality of the gals ;)

popee16
08-02-2009, 10:32 AM
It was the first day of work after Chinese New Year's holidays. As usual, our company will go for a Start Work 'Lo-Hei' dinner after work.

Dinner session till around 9.30pm when 1 of me colleague (C) suggested to the few guys sitting close which included me that we leaves early as he want to go massage. So after a round of secret giggling, 4 of us (C, A, D and me) bid all good night, walk out of restaurant and off in C's car, drove to destination.

C walked in front and lead us (A,D & me) to the shop where we were greeted by a couple of young looking ladies. C seem familiar with them and was chatting away while the rest of us sit down on the sofa browsing through the ladies. Soon 1 gal start a small talk with me and before long, A & D went into the room guided by a gal each. So the gal who chatted with me eventually lead me into a room too which is big enough for a threesome or foursome.
My motive there was not really for massage today, though she was able to provide a not so bad massage which actually do soothe my tired muscles.

She ask me to turn over, then start to rub on my stomach which look a little bloated after the heavy dinner. Not a bad feeling to have a pair of smooth hand stroking and rubbing on my tummy. After about 10mins, she guide me right hand to her thigh and whisper softly into me ear that I can move around her body to give her a massage too. Me got her hint and start to move & rubbed my palm on her thigh & backside :p
Continuing with her rubbing of stomach, she also slowly remove the towel covering my little one and start to give it a hand-stroking massage. Me gets more daring now with her 1 step further action, me also direct me hand under her skirt, instructed me finger to push aside her panties and in goes my center finger into the moist 'water hole'. She make a soft giggling and smile at me as my finger penetrate and her stroking action on my little one hasten with my push in/pull out fingering action. My left hand stretch out to guide her head to position her sexy mouth over my little one. Wow, amazing, little one varnish into soon and submerged into a warm saliva bath.
It did not last long with the wamth, hard suction that I nearly want to surrender, so quickly I pull down her panties and whisper to her that I need to release soon. Quickly, she went out the room and return with the necessary protective instrument. Strip herself naked then kneel down again to harden the already half-soften little one once more. She quickly gown little one with the protective and begin to direct 'water hole' over little one which disappear into the hole. The already high-steam me, cannot stand the cowgal riding. I soon sit up and put me both hands under her bump to help give her a hand in lifting her bump higher and 'banging' her harder into my little one. She was moaning into my ear as her sexy mouth was just beside. Cannot stand much longer, the little one exploded into the protective gown and soften down soon. She lifted up her bump, got the 'water hole' up and release little one from drowning in the pool of sperm. Need to Q-up to go for wash in the bath room as A & D had also finished their missions.
We sit down together again on sofa at the reception area to chit-chat while waiting for the appearance of C.

During the chat, realised that me gal is Xi Xi.
A & D had the gals called Ming Ming and Zhen Zhen respectively.
Our leader, C, who appeared 10mins later had the gal called Bing Bing.

Bro,
Please PM location and contact. Thanks

Cartmanrules
08-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Bro, pls pm me location. Thks.

Tomnick
08-02-2009, 11:27 AM
TS bro,

Appreciate if you could PM me location and contact. Thanks.:)

darrenown
09-02-2009, 12:38 AM
hi bro.. nice story

wonder if u can pass us this wonderland contacts n location

affliated
09-02-2009, 10:37 AM
bro ts...
can you pm me the location as well?
thanks in advance

SweetCaress69
09-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM this wonderful place pleaase!! Your kindness will be remembered! Cheers!

SweetCaress69

mike0
10-02-2009, 02:30 AM
Hi brother,

Can pm me the info, many thanks

No Signboard
10-02-2009, 02:40 AM
Any bros try the gals service yet?

TS, can share the location?

cencen
10-02-2009, 04:12 AM
can pm me the info too,thanks

msn_of _RTG
10-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Those new bros who are still under moderation, PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM to me to ask for contact.
As you are still under moderation, your PM storage capacity is limited and people cannot reply to your PM thus you are wasting other's time and efforts.

Kindly post your request for contact here in the open thread.

After you had pass your moderating time, then I will assess your activity and decide if to give you the contact or not if you are still keen for this contact by then.

Thank you very much.

Decent Looking
12-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Went to this place yesterday evening. As name implies, it is really NO SIGN BOARD. Not hard to find, around this place, there are a few outlets.

Walked up, the place was big. There were 3-4 ladies around. Most quite young. One pretty SYT asked me... An Mo Ma??? So I said yes. Her name is MING MING.

Started massage after strip to birthday suit. This lady is really good looking... her boobs is BIG... at least C cup. I keep praising her, call her Xian Nu (Chinese means fairy). After some massage, she use finger to tickle my butt and balls... Then she asked me... Do you want my 'mountain' to massage u? Of course I said yes... Shook Shook feeling.

Buay tahan...I turn over... She shocked... "NI DE BAO BEI HAO DA" meaning your manhood is very big. I smiled and say it must be big enough for fairy.
I ask her to serve my manhood... She smile and help me put on CD. Start action liao... Very quickly I buay tahan, cum already... She asked me why so fast... I say because of fairy, I cannot take it.

Ask her to try stimulate me again... she is happy to continue. So she play with my manhood, try to make it hard again... She told me she came from HeiLongJiang, was doing sales job...

A few minutes, my manhood ROCK SOLID again. I flip her over, suck her nipple, press her big C boobs. MTL, then push my hard rod in missionary position. She was starting to moan... "Ah ... Wo Shou Bu Liao Le..." I push harder and faster...Adjust her butt a bit, so my rod higher up... can push deeper. So I thrust and thrust... She say... Hao Shuang Ah... Bu Yao Ting... Bu Yao Ting (Don't Stop Don't Stop)... Faster and Faster, Harder and Harder... Her Legs Wrap Round My Legs...Tremble A bit... Bang!!! The thousand soldiers released...

Only regret is cannot kiss and cannot finger pussy. Bathroom is Not good condition. Tap is somewhat broken. So I cannot use shower, got to use running tap. Room: It is cubicle, with the mattress laid. Got some cigarette smell.

But for the package price of $100 including massage, and her looks, body and good responsiveness, not so money face nature, quite good already.

Thank you to RTG who recommended this place. :)

Thug
12-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Hi bro. can i have the location pls.
Thanks

hardrod69
12-02-2009, 03:39 PM
hi bro. place sounds sexciting. can pm location to me? thks.

king1404
12-02-2009, 04:15 PM
quite a good bargain.
you paid 100 for 2 shots?
got timing to finish everything?

msn_of _RTG
13-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Contacts and location given out to senior bros who PM me first.

Please check your PM.

Existentialism
13-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Thanks again bro. My one drop of semen for you...hahaha:p:D

lustyman
14-02-2009, 03:07 AM
me location and contact pls

TsubasaSun
14-02-2009, 03:23 AM
which part is it at? pls let me noe...

msn_of _RTG
14-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Bro.
A well written FR. Totally agreed with you that Ming Ming is one of the sweet young thing and seem to be a 'good and fun' to play type of gal.
I will find my chance to return back to the shop to try out on Ming Ming before the month of Feb ends.

Went to this place yesterday evening. As name implies, it is really NO SIGN BOARD. Not hard to find, around this place, there are a few outlets.

Walked up, the place was big. There were 3-4 ladies around. Most quite young. One pretty SYT asked me... An Mo Ma??? So I said yes. Her name is MING MING.

Started massage after strip to birthday suit. This lady is really good looking... her boobs is BIG... at least C cup. I keep praising her, call her Xian Nu (Chinese means fairy). After some massage, she use finger to tickle my butt and balls... Then she asked me... Do you want my 'mountain' to massage u? Of course I said yes... Shook Shook feeling.

Buay tahan...I turn over... She shocked... "NI DE BAO BEI HAO DA" meaning your manhood is very big. I smiled and say it must be big enough for fairy.
I ask her to serve my manhood... She smile and help me put on CD. Start action liao... Very quickly I buay tahan, cum already... She asked me why so fast... I say because of fairy, I cannot take it.

Ask her to try stimulate me again... she is happy to continue. So she play with my manhood, try to make it hard again... She told me she came from HeiLongJiang, was doing sales job...

A few minutes, my manhood ROCK SOLID again. I flip her over, suck her nipple, press her big C boobs. MTL, then push my hard rod in missionary position. She was starting to moan... "Ah ... Wo Shou Bu Liao Le..." I push harder and faster...Adjust her butt a bit, so my rod higher up... can push deeper. So I thrust and thrust... She say... Hao Shuang Ah... Bu Yao Ting... Bu Yao Ting (Don't Stop Don't Stop)... Faster and Faster, Harder and Harder... Her Legs Wrap Round My Legs...Tremble A bit... Bang!!! The thousand soldiers released...

Only regret is cannot kiss and cannot finger pussy. Bathroom is Not good condition. Tap is somewhat broken. So I cannot use shower, got to use running tap. Room: It is cubicle, with the mattress laid. Got some cigarette smell.

But for the package price of $100 including massage, and her looks, body and good responsiveness, not so money face nature, quite good already.

Thank you to RTG who recommended this place. :)

kkjiao
14-02-2009, 03:41 PM
My friend bring me to this place.

I took MinMin he took another one.
Not bad I must say. He say mine prettier :D:D

steadystrike
15-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Me keen on her service too. Pls pm me. Thks

action_seeker
16-02-2009, 06:24 PM
This was started by HCBJKing with pics even but don't know why the thread disappeared....

Anyway, went there a couple of weeks ago and tried Ming2 and today went back for Lulu.. not really service oriented - no french, no BJ.... just a little fingering but the 2 girls work like green horns that means pussy is tight and when you warm them up, the moans gets louder with each stroke and is more genuine! Can forget about massage if you are here for that...

Ming2
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10 Slim and shapy, B Cup
FJ : 7/10, Grabs u tight when they heat up.... only went missionary and cowboy
Damage : $100 + tips all in.

Lulu
Looks : 6/10
Body : a bit bah bah, C cup
FJ : 7/10 Same as MM, start to grab u and pussy contacts when cumming ...tighter then MM - shiok!
Damage : same
RTF : now got a bit of GFE - why not...?

msn_of _RTG
17-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks bro action_seeker for your EXCEPTIONAL FR posting.

Seem like you have had a very good time there and you had touched based with the gals there too....

Cheers. :p

This was started by HCBJKing with pics even but don't know why the thread disappeared....

Anyway, went there a couple of weeks ago and tried Ming2 and today went back for Lulu.. not really service oriented - no french, no BJ.... just a little fingering but the 2 girls work like green horns that means pussy is tight and when you warm them up, the moans gets louder with each stroke and is more genuine! Can forget about massage if you are here for that...

Ming2
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10 Slim and shapy, B Cup
FJ : 7/10, Grabs u tight when they heat up.... only went missionary and cowboy
Damage : $100 + tips all in.

Lulu
Looks : 6/10
Body : a bit bah bah, C cup
FJ : 7/10 Same as MM, start to grab u and pussy contacts when cumming ...tighter then MM - shiok!
Damage : same
RTF : now got a bit of GFE - why not...?

msn_of _RTG
19-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Heee Heeee.... Was with C again last night together with B. We went for dinner and thereafter C proposed to go for 'Dessert' At No Sign Board after dinner.

There were 2 new gals there : Yan Yan(妍妍)and Hong Hong (虹虹).
On top of the existing gals Xi Xi, Zhen Zhen and Ming Ming whom I had know (as introduced by C) during my 1st visit there.

GREAT BIG GOOD NEWS FOR ALL SBF BROS
During our TCSS session after our 'DESSERT' session, as there were no other customers then, the gals proposed a SPECIAL PRICE PACKAGE FOR THE WEEKEND (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) to the 3 of US.

$80 / 1 shots / 1 hours (inclusive of the massage fee)

Wow.... !!!!! :p

Anyway, we suggested that to extend the offer to more people, so here you are, I am posting to informed here about this GREAT OFFER.....

msn_of _RTG
20-02-2009, 11:56 AM
GREAT BIG GOOD NEWS FOR ALL SBF BROS
SPECIAL PRICE PACKAGE FOR THE WEEKEND (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY)
$80 / 1 shots / 1 hours (inclusive of the massage fee)

Wow.... !!!!! GREAT OFFER..... ;)

Just ckecked my PM.
Those who had PMed me for contact, do check your own inbox.

Cheers and happy bonking.....

Hardyboy
20-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Thanks to TS for the location.

Had Ming Ming yesterday. She is going back on 22 Feb. So better fast hand fast leg for those who wants to try.

I find her not very SYT, but she was very hardworking throughout the session, and very accommodating, which makes the whole session satisfying.

Dragon Inn
20-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Was there yesterday evening.

There were 5 gals in all to choose from I also don't know which one to take.

Finally decided to get the new gal, Yan Yan who had arrived only 3 days ago. :)

Yan Yan is very friendly and always put on a sweet smile. Good innstriking up topics and chit chat with me.

Shall skip the portion of massage as that was secondary.

Yan Yan is good in giving bj. Not bad suction and with deep throat. Very wet when I fingering her. She also gets turn on and moaning quite loud.
She sit onto my erected thing after her hard-working bj, and start to rock.
I love this position as I also can rest and at same time stretch out my arm to compressed on Yan Yan's B cupped breast and also watching the pairs bouncing up and down. ;)

Change to missionary to ramp Yan Yan hard with deep thrusting. She moan like soft cried with each thrust. This boost up my man's ego and I can't stop and hasten my thrusting. About 5mins later, I had to release and shoot off my load into Yan Yan's rather tight cunt. The soften me lay flat onto her. But the friendly gal stretch her arm over my back and give me a hug.

Went to the bath room to wash up, return to the big massage room (got enough space for a 2 massage gal shuang fei - FFM session), pay her $100 and left a happy & sexisfying man.

Dragon Inn
20-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Yan Yan is really friendly. I really want to talk 'heart' with her.
So much so with the talk that when I ask for permission to take a photo of her to keep as memory, she agreed to it after a short hesitation.

This is the pictures of Yan Yan.
Decent Looks.
[img=http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/4382c5fa38cdd3ef20bf906e1f5f761b/3/thumb3.jpg] (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/4382c5fa38cdd3ef20bf906e1f5f761b/0/ Yan Yan 01.jpg)

Slightly sexy looks.
[img=http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/b3be4b8a63bd3098a305d95985717b37/3/thumb3.jpg] (http://www.pixslam.com/show/0/b3be4b8a63bd3098a305d95985717b37/0/ Yan Yan03.jpg)

matrix23
21-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me the location of the place? Thanks

zollida
21-02-2009, 09:50 AM
appreciate to PM me ...will provide FR...for all...

msn_of _RTG
21-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Thanks a lot to bro Hardyboy and FXXKCAVEAT for your FR.

I am happy to know that you all had an sextisfying session on the overall and is a $$ worth while session.

Can you 2 PM me again when you have post new posting so that I can up your points accordingly.

Cheers and happy bonking to you 2 for the year 2009. :)

Thanks to TS for the location.

Had Ming Ming yesterday. She is going back on 22 Feb. So better fast hand fast leg for those who wants to try.

I find her not very SYT, but she was very hardworking throughout the session, and very accommodating, which makes the whole session satisfying.

Was there yesterday evening.

There were 5 gals in all to choose from I also don't know which one to take.

Finally decided to get the new gal, Yan Yan who had arrived only 3 days ago. :)

Yan Yan is very friendly and always put on a sweet smile. Good innstriking up topics and chit chat with me.

Shall skip the portion of massage as that was secondary.

Yan Yan is good in giving bj. Not bad suction and with deep throat. Very wet when I fingering her. She also gets turn on and moaning quite loud.
She sit onto my erected thing after her hard-working bj, and start to rock.
I love this position as I also can rest and at same time stretch out my arm to compressed on Yan Yan's B cupped breast and also watching the pairs bouncing up and down. ;)

Change to missionary to ramp Yan Yan hard with deep thrusting. She moan like soft cried with each thrust. This boost up my man's ego and I can't stop and hasten my thrusting. About 5mins later, I had to release and shoot off my load into Yan Yan's rather tight cunt. The soften me lay flat onto her. But the friendly gal stretch her arm over my back and give me a hug.

Went to the bath room to wash up, return to the big massage room (got enough space for a 2 massage gal shuang fei - FFM session), pay her $100 and left a happy & sexisfying man.

msn_of _RTG
25-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Just send out the location and password to those bros who PMed me.

Cheers and happy bonking.

Looking forward to reading your FR soon. ;)

Womanlover
27-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Well, first of all must thank you bro msn_of_RTG pm the location which in the past I used to hang around the area due to work, not knowing the place has changed drastically. Haiz.....:p

Lucky, managed to Yan Yan who was a nice and pretty lady to me (well one man's meat is another man's posion, to me she is pretty but may not to the other bros here). To me the session was pretty well going and her body was good and accomodating. May we sat at the wrong foot and thus to me the gf feeling was rather little.

Nevertheless, once settled down after overseas trip, will revisit the place again and hope to have a better FR for others.

Thank bro msn_of_RTG recommendation to the place.:)

GrandiOsO!
27-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Seems like another interesting place to try!!!

junrio2001
28-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Bro, your FR is too good and must not miss. can i have the location and contact for quick service.

many thanks

junrio:D

Jupun
28-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Bro, cam pm me? Thanks.

onnchai78sg
01-03-2009, 06:11 AM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me the location of the place? Thanks

msn_of _RTG
05-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Contact send out to those bros who PMed to me.

Enjoy yourself and happy bonking.

iwtciyn
05-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Hi bro, can pm the contact. Interested to have fun in new place. Thanks

msn_of _RTG
07-03-2009, 11:38 AM
It is weekend again TODAY.

The weekend offering is here again.

I Will schedule to pay the shop a quick visit and enjoy the GREAT OFFERS !!!! ;)

msn_of _RTG
07-03-2009, 01:46 PM
PM cleared and contact send out liao.

voydoy
07-03-2009, 02:07 PM

I Will schedule to pay the shop a quick visit and enjoy the GREAT OFFERS !!!! ;)

Wow... i die die also must go and try ... any brothers here can gimme the ctc or add ?

msn_of _RTG
09-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow... i die die also must go and try ... any brothers here can gimme the ctc or add ?

You do not have to die liao....... Send to you liao...... ;)

Decent Looking
09-03-2009, 03:36 PM

Bro RTG:

Recession liao. Bonus also gone liao... But I still have need...

Can the weekend promotion package last the whole week... Hang Cheng Pai...
Please ask towkei to take good care of the brothers lei...

voydoy
09-03-2009, 06:14 PM
thanks ts for the contact... really appreciate.... will not get to the location so soon as things are very bz for now . will do FR when mission complete. This month bonk too much @ geylang liao ... need to control ...