PDA

View Full Version : Something not quite expected

Marblecat
05-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Well, I'm not even sure why I am posting this so just take it as sharing something that happened this week that took me just a little by surprise.

I've been going to a clean massage joint for the last few months, intervals of perhaps 1-2 weeks each time. I popped by initially since I have had a longstanding back problem made worse by quite intensive gymming. This is a proper TCM place in quite a nice environment.

I was assigned a PRC lady that I got to chat with quite easily over time. She is no beauty, but very pleasant looking, with a nice smile, sunny disposition, friendly, slim and petite and around 33.

Her massage is not good, it's bloody freaking good. She really knows what she's doing, Bros who like hard massage would love her. She is one of only a handful of people in all my years who could actually locate the source of my back pain. One finger there and I could hit the roof. Her treatment is almost excruciating when she focuses there but it feels so good after, and the pain leaves me for at least 2 weeks. She did tell me I had a longstanding injury and that I would need consistent treatment for about 2 months to have a longer effect but I never could find the time to return consistently.

After the first couple of massages, I did notice that her lower leg massage was getting more sensual. and she would drag my shorts down to massage my buttocks - don't get me wrong, it was hard painful massage there (at least initially). I also got to know her better, found out about her son and her trying to make ends meet.

My last 3 sessions with her almost made me doubt the place could be clean. As she got more familiar, her butt massage included almost touching my balls. Her front massage included slipping her whole hand into my shorts to massage my hips and pelvis. It was very hard not to get steamy. The previous session, she massaged my pubis and it was very obvious I was erected. But no GQ and she never once touched my genitals.

At my last session, I expected the usual, which was a good, solid massage, and some cheap thrills from her sensual massaging of my butt and pubis. I generally get my rocks off from local FLs if I need to (I only did 1 FR though, on one of TE's girls), and I certainly did not expect nor really wanted anything at this place.

I'm not proud I lost control. Her butt massage now extended to rubbing the acupoints next to my balls and anus, and when I flipped over to the front, she massaged my abs and pubis. She moved to over my head and leaned her whole body over me, resting her chest almost on my face and rubbed me from chest to my abs, squeezing them, then under my shorts to the base of my cock. My erection was raging when she started brushing the cockhead each stroke.

I could not take it and asked her if she could "help me". She asked me "with what" and I pointed at my cock. She quickly hushed me and said it's not allowed here, pls do not ask. She then leaned very close and told me to keep quiet and that it would mean her job if she got caught.

She then pulled down my shorts and massaged my pubis, and worked for 20 minutes on my balls and cock before using just 2 fingers to oscillate my cockhead. I'll spare the details but I spurted like crazy.

The environment made it more steamy. It was definitely supposed to be a clean joint, with TCM certification, the workers were in uniforms, all clients had to wear shorts, and it was unisex. When she was jerking me off, I could hear women in the next rooms talking to their therapists and moaning during their massage. The door was also without locks, making discovery possible. I had to keep very quiet during it all. The whole thing just made it all the more enjoyable really.

I'm not going to say more about this place other than it is already mentioned in this forum in other threads as a clean place with no possibility of specials. I also think this is just a one off, and I certainly will not be going back expecting specials in future; I do respect her for her professionalism and appreciate her making an exception this one time. I don't think any of the therapists there offer specials.

Btw, she did not pop the GQ nor did she mention price or anything of the sort before, during, or after. She just whispered to me to keep quiet and that she will help me. Great attitude I think. When we finished, she wiped me off with a hot towel, thanked me and left. I had to change and go out to look for her to tip her.

Just sharing. If you did not find this helpful, my apologies for wasting a few minutes of your life reading this. Thanks.

englii56
05-02-2009, 08:22 PM
they are alot at tcm 1st pay less so much have clients they do for free only hope for tips bro next visit give tip

DareJames
05-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Bro can pm me the address n contact Would like to give it a try thanks

Takahashi1881
06-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Hi bro MarbleCat,

Its Ok, if its clean with no Hanky Panky. Not easy to find real good & solid massage.

My regular PRC have gone back for good.
Got to know another good solid massage & very professional PRC by Bro Fatboy.

Hope you can share the location & her contact & what's the damage.

Thanks.

Takahashi1881

insurrect
06-02-2009, 12:56 AM
bro

whats the damage for clean massage? Need a good one. Can PM me the location?

Thanks a million

Clone Warrior
06-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Bro TS, can pm me the location & ctc?

bigbuffalo
06-02-2009, 01:06 AM
hi TS..care to share the contact / name / place ?
thanks very much..

Wimo
06-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Bro Marblecat,

thanks for the exciting and interesting review,
i've always have a lingering back ach and hope u'll share a clean TCM joint to help me relieve my sore back..

thanks in advance bro

yeai
06-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Hi Marblecat, Would appreciate the contact as well as I am suffering a bad neck strain for the last week bee on on painkillers as well! Thanks:)

kb77
06-02-2009, 09:17 AM
hi bro Marblecat,

i needs some good message too. can pm me the location and possible contact number too?
also, what is the damage for 1 hour or full body message?

thanks and cheers

1stdesire
06-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Bro,

Care to PM me the location & name pls.

Tks.

englii56
06-02-2009, 10:16 AM
hi all bro there if want a good and clean massage just walk in any TCM

you all can have one

tanchrischris
06-02-2009, 10:23 AM
most likely another dream story

1stdesire
06-02-2009, 10:29 AM
hi all bro there if want a good and clean massage just walk in any TCM

you all can have one

Bro, We all know we can go to any TCm for a good & clean massage BUT we are all looking forward to "Something not quite expected". You have contact for that as well :confused:

Awaiting for contact from Marblecat.

Cheers. :D

andrewforest
06-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Actually I have the same experience also.

Abt 5 years ago, i think the shop called sometime taipei in PP, these girl only give HJ but after 3 visits, she give me FJ. The rate is the same as HJ @ $30, soon they raid the PP and the shop closed. She told me that she become the tuition teacher for Chinese, called her only once aftr the shop closed but she said she no more doing massage and happy with teaching chinese now.

Another one, I still in contact, sometime ago, she is owner and she is alone doing traitional massage in Jin Yu at north canal road, the current Jin Yu already change owner abt 1 1/2 ago. I visited her many time, the massage good but no special. And I enjoy her massage, I think I visit abt 8-9 time and one day, to my surprise, she give me a HJ, she told me that she only provide to regular customer but at that time I only touching the boob outside. She is not young but the boob firm and probably C ( she told me she go swimming very often ) lau chio type but abit yaya papaya, said she dun like to serve lau uncle, everytime lau auncle try to talk to her, previously got angmo bf in Sin. From there onward, I get HJ after my massage.

She actually shift to alot of place, becos she is very clean and before that she is the owner, and bit yaya, that why very difficult to working with ppl. Working before in ppl, bukit timah, turf club, bukit batok etc and now I think in PP complex.

Got one time, she is doing hotel massage for regular as she cannot find the place and that was the most enjoyable time that I have, what I can said I get more than HJ, heee.

After that she back to shop working for ppl, I visit her lesser, I start touching her boob and suck but seem like is not quite comfortable. Maybe my expectation higher after the hotel, she still sms me the new location but I have not visit her for long time. I normally give her $100 for 1 1/2 hour massage with HJ.

Sorry TS for my long story, really miss the olden days. Just want to share with you.

ONEON
06-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Bro, pls pm me the location. Thanks

LostALau
06-02-2009, 10:49 AM
I think what Bro Marblecat got is a bonus for being a regular. As for other bros who hope to get the same kind of 'special', I am afraid they got to be very lucky to hit it on the first visit or they have to RTM several times before they hit the jackpot.

I am also quite interested because I have a persistent pain in my left arm and it is getting worse by the days. I have tried some recommendations by bros in this forum and although the massages were good, they were no solution to my acheing arm. I am so afraid that one day I will become a one-arm dickman. :(

mel07
06-02-2009, 11:01 AM
hi bro ! can u share the shop location and her name. been having back pain for years already. kindly pm me the contact. thank you !!

NBL46
06-02-2009, 12:51 PM
hi bro good day to you, is not easy to find good massage.thank you for your
sharing of your experiance, hope u can sent me the address and name .
thankyou

Marblecat
06-02-2009, 02:04 PM
I think bro LostALau has a point, although I kind of saw it coming for a while. No pun intended.

Thanks for the replies and pms. Have to say I was rather stunned at the amount of pms I got for a relatively clean description. A few bros already guessed which place it was, although most of these sounded surprised at what happened.

I'll try to reply as best I can. Happy massaging and "being surprised" to all meanwhile.

andrewforest
06-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Even same lady may not have the same treatment also. Maybe she and TS can click and feel. Of course those who try cannot expect special since this should be a clean joint. If have that will be a big bonus. :D

g3p2
10-02-2009, 01:08 PM
I think bro LostALau has a point, although I kind of saw it coming for a while. No pun intended.

Thanks for the replies and pms. Have to say I was rather stunned at the amount of pms I got for a relatively clean description. A few bros already guessed which place it was, although most of these sounded surprised at what happened.

I'll try to reply as best I can. Happy massaging and "being surprised" to all meanwhile.

Hey bro Marblecat!

Thanks for your FR, excellent! I'd love to try this place out too! been longing for a good professional massage like what you described.

Of course, i promise to be very discreet and careful too.

Hope to hear from you soon!

neveronsunday
10-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Hmm ... have pm TS for contact but so
far no response, looks like I am not qualified.

Ashgrove6
10-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Dear TS marblecat,

I think it's the same place I frequent with my wife. I too have the same experience caused I am quite regular there. It took me quite a few sessions plus tipping to gain "Extra" services. One day I asked her to massage my tummy then pushed her hands downwards & gave her a horny smile. She understood my needs & proceed to jerk me off till I exploded. Matter of fact, another gal there also did it for me after much persuasion but not too experience in HJ so I didn't CUM. Thereafter, she said she won't do it anymore caused if caught, she will lose her job & be sent home.

A word of caution TS. Please don't open "Pandora Box" This kind of news will definitely get around the working place and "sway sway" if the gal kenna caught or kenna sabo, she will lose her livelihood.

If Bros here knows the place mentioned by TS & wanted something "extra", my suggestion is to look out for signs by the gals. Some will keep very close & occasionally push their legs or body against you. You will somehow feel it is possible to go further. You can then start out by stroking their legs lightly & watch the reaction. If she moved away, then it's definitely a NO!

On another visit, one gal has all the "signs" but when I started stroking her legs, she quickly moved away & told me to behave myself. In a joking manner, she said she can report me for molesting. So I know this one is off limit.

My personal view is even Samsters here are given the info, that particular gal may not do it for you unless you are a regular client and she feel it is safe to provide such relief.

Thank you guys for reading.....Cheers

ICHEONG
11-02-2009, 01:15 AM
please give me her contact no please .thanks

sexy star
11-02-2009, 01:39 AM
Could you please PM the contact

BAD-MAN
11-02-2009, 02:04 AM
hi bro , i m always onto clean TCM @ club st , can kindly share the contact , tks .

Gunblader
11-02-2009, 02:20 AM
just pmed marblecat. hope u can share with me. thanks.:)

Marblecat
11-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi,

I have to apologise to those who asked for contacts here and through pm. I sent out some pms, mainly to the more senior bros, and like I mentioned, I really did not expect much interest in what was basically a clean place, clean massage, with a bit of a surprise.

I was unexpectedly swamped with the pms to me. Basically much more than what a casual surfer of this forum like me can handle. I thought maybe 1 or 2 but not dozens every day. Besides, I don't like to logon here from work and the CO has been kind of monitoring me when I logon from home so it's been difficult. Just catching up on some threads and time for 1 to 2 pms and I have to "siam". So bro neveronsunday etc it's not that you don't qualify, it's just that I don't have the bandwidth right now.

Also, Bro Ashgrove is right. I have to be careful. I went back again this week. She told me she had a sudden surge in bookings and looked at me rather suspiciously. I just act blur. So please those of you with the info, don't go in and expect the GQ or pop it yourself, it's not going to happen that way. You might even get in trouble if you are overheard.

This is absolutely a clean image place, and she is a really nice person with a kid to support, plus really good at her proper massage job and I don't want to get her in trouble. I think she has to be comfortable with you before doing anything more. I did give her small tips for the first first few massages and chatted quite a bit before anything happened. Anyway, we've now settled into our routine I think. Again, there were women clients around this time when I went back and I had a really good massage and was just happy with that although she did give me the happy ending without me asking. Don't expect a full on noisy, "squish, squish, squish" job even if she does it. She does it very discreetly so that the sounds of what is happening is not obvious, after a sensual stroking there for 5-10 minutes. Personally, I much prefer this. I also visit the other spa mentioned in the "CBD spa" thread and don't really like it there. The massages there suck, the girls are money faced, ambience is about equal although the CBD one has attached bathrooms and the HJ (and more) is very direct.

I'll pm bros here who seem senior and reliable first, please allow me some time. Look, I don't like the points system either, and I'm fully aware my points are nothing too. I never bothered about things like that, and never bothered collecting points before, but points are one of the few things I have to work on for now. Hope bros here understand.

For the bros who did go, I'm happy you bothered to reply me and found the massages there good, even if you got a different theraphist :)

Cheers.

neveronsunday
11-02-2009, 10:38 AM
sorry bro, just teasing you a bit that's all.

I do have my own experiences in a clean
TN@TP, most of them provide good massage
but never any hint of providing "extras"
except one who will subtlely asked you
whether "where else you want to massage?"

Anyway, I just like good clean massage
and don't like hj, but I do tip them well
as I can understand that that's the bulk
of their income.

strategic
11-02-2009, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=Marblecat;3467633]Hi,

I have to apologise to those who asked for contacts here and through pm. I sent out some pms, mainly to the more senior bros, and like I mentioned, I really did not expect much interest in what was basically a clean place, clean massage, with a bit of a surprise.

Hi bro Marblecat, i can understand your situation. :p for me just need to find a clean joint for a good massage of course if there's is happy ending that will be great whereas if not a good rub is enough to made my day happy. :D

i hv pm u for the contact and hopefully can hear from u soon. tks. :p

meatloaf
11-02-2009, 06:44 PM
from what u said, looks like I should start hinting to my regular too. been at this clean spa for quite some time and think maybe can get a few "extras" from this lau chio local massuers

Gunblader
12-02-2009, 02:29 AM
hi marblecat

i had pmed u too. do consider me as well.
btw, how do i know if the other party's mail box is full when i pmed him?
will there be a msg prompt to me telling me that the other party mailbox is full?:)

ICHEONG
16-02-2009, 11:56 PM
please allow me to have this spa address, thanks

andrewforest
17-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi, Bro

I hope I am still in the Q.:D

Tks

jasonpoonz
17-02-2009, 05:42 PM
hi bro can pm me her contact pls thks

travellertales
29-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Fantastic report, really enjoyed reading it. Pls pm me her contact. thanks

SlowGlider
29-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi bro,

very junior here.. but me not young... no more cheonging but in need of real good massage. If you are convince, PM me the contact.

Million thanks!

Lowell
29-04-2009, 05:45 PM
You'd be quite surprised some times at the service provided by some of these so-called "clean joints" especially if you are a regular of some of the ladies there.

Personal Experience - I have been going to the same masseuse for 5 years. At first she would only give me a good massage. Then after a while, the same thing.. a nice HJ..... and so on and so forth. To keep the story short, right now, I still see her every week, and every week, she allows me to either CIM, or CIP or she'll swallow. She even allows me to video her doing her stuff with me. And the best thing? The price hasn't changed in 5 years, although I always try to slip her a little more. In fact, sometimes when I'm short, she doesn't mind me not paying her.

Perseverance is a virtue :)

Xgenre
29-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Personal Experience - I have been going to the same masseuse for 5 years. At first she would only give me a good massage. Then after a while, the same thing.. a nice HJ..... and so on and so forth. To keep the story short, right now, I still see her every week, and every week, she allows me to either CIM, or CIP or she'll swallow. She even allows me to video her doing her stuff with me. And the best thing? The price hasn't changed in 5 years, although I always try to slip her a little more. In fact, sometimes when I'm short, she doesn't mind me not paying her.

You know when you write until like that, people will ask you for contact right? So can i be the first? I do write quite a few FRs on massage. :p

CIP... means raw? Or cum in pussy with condom? If it's cum in pussy with condom, actually no need to write cos a lot of us cip with condom. Very rare got people wear condom then pull out to shoot outside into their condom right?

Joker4115
24-10-2009, 10:49 AM
bro TS marblecat, can i hv the TCM ctc, needed a good massage. Thks a million:D

swallowmycum
24-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Hi,

For the bros who did go, I'm happy you bothered to reply me and found the massages there good, even if you got a different theraphist :)

Cheers.

hi bro marblecat,

would really apprecite it if u can share this place with me. real authentic solid hard massage is my thing. GQ extras are not my thing. just looking for someone to really solve my back n hip prblm. i go to one now but too bad the massage getting lousier as time go by. had spend thousands but still dont really help much. only short term relieve like 3 to 4 days only. each time i go for 2 to 3 hours of massage almost weekly but no longer term relieve. if this massuse can relieve my pain for two weeks that will be VERY good already. to go for two month every weekly is no prblm for me.

so pls pls pls give me the name of the massuse and the shop address. thks a million and god bless u:):)

Gunblader
24-10-2009, 10:53 PM
hi bro, ur inbox is full.

i would very much appreciate if u can share this place and lady with me.

a good massage is wat i am looking for, anything more than that is between me and the lady's chemistry and a bonus.

will be discreet and post fr(or private fr if u prefer) after going.

thank u.

p/s: back aching due to RT.really need a good tcm.

beyondbeauty
25-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Marble Cat,

Please share contact and location. Thanks

BB

owen10
25-10-2009, 03:53 PM
seems like TS had disappeared. afterall his last post was in Feb, dun thk he'll reply liao.

juz wanna share my experience @ a TCM @ Tanjg Pgr like 8 yrs ago, which was 1 of my 1st few greenhorn visits to massage joints. it was juz a very simple n normal massage yet when she massaged near my groin n backside area, somehow I couldnt tahan n shot off quite a big pile. All d while i was tryin my best to control but it juz splurted very naturally! N she wasnt pretty @ all! (i thk in her 40s, looks abt 5/10) Luckily she didnt discover d mess else quite embarassing. :D

wulie
26-10-2009, 03:48 PM
what the space name bro