PDA

View Full Version : Difficult to cum

caca84
05-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Hi bros,

I have no dfficulty to cum when pcc, but when having sex, its takes longer to cum....can it due to me drinking too much water before the session? cos i went to toilet after almost an hour of sex (didn't cum) and unload a lot of urine....the girl cummed countless times but me none :confused:

Appreciate advice. thank you

LostALau
05-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi bros,

I have no dfficulty to cum when pcc, but when having sex, its takes longer to cum....can it due to me drinking too much water before the session? cos i went to toilet after almost an hour of sex (didn't cum) and unload a lot of urine....the girl cummed countless times but me none :confused:

Congratulations! you can make your gal cummed countless times but your army still stay put. How many bros wished they could do that. :D

pewpew
05-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi bros,

You needs a tighter hole maybe coz you squeeze too hard when u pcc?

Oralcraz
05-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi bros,

Maybe next time I take yr place to have sex and u see and PCC. Like that everybody CUM.....:)

fee3fow
05-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Bro i think the problem is you PCC too much already. When you have actual sex the feeling is quite different from PCC so maybe you need time to adjust to the way you reach your climax. Try to PCC less and go bonk more :D. Alternative as one brother say "Maybe next time I take yr place to have sex and u see and PCC. Like that everybody CUM....." Win-Win situation for everyone :D

caca84
05-02-2009, 04:49 PM
I wish I could cum faster....hope to improve in the next session...
Maybe try different position and technique...
Will pcc often affect m performance in real sex?

Although my girl is happy that she cummed so many times but she also sad that i never cum :(

Oralcraz
05-02-2009, 06:00 PM
I wish I could cum faster....hope to improve in the next session...
Maybe try different position and technique...
Will pcc often affect m performance in real sex?

Although my girl is happy that she cummed so many times but she also sad that i never cum :(

Bro, The mind is very important. Yr mental state must tell u to enjoy, then tell u can cum. I think u are afraid of something. Getting pregnant?????

Kingtut
05-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Nice problem to have.

verytimid
05-02-2009, 09:42 PM
an admirable problem.

i once pcc-ed while drank too much water, and in the end my ejaculation was my urine instead (luckily wasn't bonking anybody that time)

ask your gal to seduce you more la... and try not to have sex (pcc or bonking) for a week, then go have sex with your gal, i normally can tahan 10 minutes if like that only, hahahahahaa.

caca84
06-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Maybe its the mind, I was focused on making my girl happy and makesure she enjoyed and cum.....should tune my mind to enjoy the sex next time....

I always wear a cap, so the thought of getting her pregnant shouldn't be there.....

Its always an enjoyable sight and feeling to have your girl cum!

R-S-M
06-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Try the FL first time no problems. After RTF 5 times, very hard to cum.

Playman
06-02-2009, 03:29 AM
Maybe its the mind, I was focused on making my girl happy and makesure she enjoyed and cum.....should tune my mind to enjoy the sex next time....

I always wear a cap, so the thought of getting her pregnant shouldn't be there.....

Its always an enjoyable sight and feeling to have your girl cum!

Try to change the condom to a thinner one as I had an experience that once I use the so called "proforma" from Durex and it took me 2 hours to cum.....after that damn tired...from the exercise...hahahahah!:D

小小Tiko
09-02-2009, 12:02 AM
maybe can ask your gal to give you a bj and see how it goes.

DesSia
16-02-2009, 05:00 AM
It is in your head brother. Mental control the cum and not physical!