PDA

View Full Version : Having fun with two sisters of best friend

madsteam1
03-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Like to share some of my experience and hopefully can get some points from senior bro here.

Brief introduction
In my younger day, William and I were very good friend since secondary school, we went to the same camp and also work together in the same company for a short period of time. He has a very ‘messy’ family. He got two sisters (more to ‘Ah Lian’ type), elder sis June around two years older and younger sis Susie which is around two to three years younger but both girls were having very big, solid and firm boob with cfm look.;)
William’s parents were not in good relationship and have been living separately, only his father is with them so nobody dare to talk about their mother in the presence of their father. His father is another ‘lau hero’ with tattoo all around his body, quite friendly but drink a lot with his friends and seldom come home (understand he is living with his girl friend some where else).:D

As I have mentioned earlier that we were working together in the same company as technician, two of us were in a team having a van to drive around to service our customer. So because of this, I stayed in his house on weekdays and go back home on weekend. Since I have known William for so long, his family treated me like one of their family member. They even teased me that I am Susie's boy friend and the best part is Susie did not reject and play along with them and called me ‘darling’ every time we see each others.

William and I always watch xxx video tape in his room, both sisters also know and some time joined us in the show. Many times I realized that June and Susie cannot sit still on the floor, they tend to move their legs or butt left and right. I can confirmed that they are getting horny and having wet pussy. Every time after the show, they left their place and I can see wet patches of juice on the floor. When I get horny after the show, I will hj myself and my mind will start to think of the two sisters standing naked right in front of me.:p

To be continued ..... coming soon

bigmannow
03-02-2009, 01:05 PM
wow.. i'm the first camper :D

Me Siam Bu
03-02-2009, 01:07 PM
let me be the second lol

madsteam1
03-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Bro Bigmannow and Me Siam Bu, wah you all very fast leh, just post n u r here already.

madsteam1
03-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Continued

One day, William has to report back to camp for his reservist for two weeks and I am ‘forced’ to stay at his house because of the van’s season parking unable to drive home. Around 7pm felt very boring and took out some tape to watch. Susie was not at home and June was at home applying nail polish, preparing to go out. While I was watching the xxx tape halfway, felt very high tide and need to go toilet to pee, and saw June sitting on the sofa with both legs were on top of the coffee table applying nail polish on her toes reviewing both her inner thigh and panties with her body bending forward her two head light almost pop out of her blouse (just imagine how it is like). My ‘didi’ straight away go ‘MARIKITA’. I keep looking at her at that part without realizing that she was also looking at me with a cheeky smile.
June: you cheeky fella, what are you looking at?
Me: (a bit embarrassed) wah sis, you got a pair of nice legs.
June: so you saw everthing hor! What color?
Me: Ayah no need to ask one lah, mostly white lor (purposely give wrong color so that she can show me again)
June: Wrong! Yellow, you color blind ah!
Me: May be too dark cannot see properly, can show one more time.
June: Can….not! you want to trick me to show you ah!!!

At the same time I noticed that she was actually keep looking at my ‘didi’ because it is very obvious that my ‘didi’ keep pushing against my shorts. In order not to embarrass myself further, I quickly ran to the toilet.

June: run so fast to ‘beat aeroplane ah!’ (pak buay kee)
Me: (in the toilet) no lah! Urgent, urine come out already lah.
June: you guys always like that, little bit only go and ‘5 beat 1’

Came out from the toilet, in order to avoid this further, I try to change subject.

Me: Sis, where are you going, party ah!! Wear until so nice.
June: Yah, attending my friend’s friend birthday party, but very sian leh, don’t know them. My friend keep asking me to go.
Me: Ayah, give some face to your friend lah, not happy half way come back lor!

Me: Sis, all of you not at home, me alone, I think I better go back to my house.
June: Why, you scared got ghost ah!
Me: No lah, this is not my house and I am alone wait anything lost you all will blame me. And I also don’t have key to this house, wait want to go out cannot come back.
June: take the spare key behind the door when you go out.
Me: ok lor, but I don’t think I will go out, need to finish the show, now very exciting.

to be continued.............

Silent=Killer
03-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Camping here too.

You took June or Suzie's panties to pcc or sniff???:D

masterwanker
03-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Anything happened while watching the show ?

madsteam1
03-02-2009, 05:21 PM
After awhile June left the house and I am all alone watching the show. Felt very horny but pocket lack of vitamin M, so like what June said go for ‘5 beat 1’. As I passed by the girls’ room (June and Susie sharing the same room) I have the urge of going in to see what they are having. I went thru all the cupboard and drawers, found quite a few pieces of bras and panties with very nice smell and an album. It was wrapped with some clothes. I was thinking to myself, it must be something that cannot let people see, if not why must be kept so secretly.
It is true enough; it was photo of June in very sexy pose in bikinis. Wah really buay tahan, bring the album to the toilet, flipping every page and start WHACKIIIIIIING until it cum out. Went back to the room and put back everything in same position and went back to my room and changed to outing clothes and go to nearby coffee shop to have a beer to cool down.
But forgetting that I am not a good drinker, one bottle will knock me out, felt a bit tipsy, went back to the house and have a good sleep.

I don’t know how long I have been sleeping, but felt that I just lie on my mattress not long only and still half asleep, feeling someone is touching my ‘didi’ and I thought I was dreaming. But the feeling is real and I quickly open my eye, omg June is sitting beside me giving me a ‘5 beat 1’. I quickly pull her hand away and sit up straight. June was laughing enjoy seeing me in a state of shock and I started to questioned her.
Me: Sis, what are you doing and how come you’re back so early?
June: You said if I don’t enjoy at the party just come back home early lor.

I know she is trying to hint to me to fuck her tonight, so I act blur and play along with her.

Me: Sis but why are you in my room and touching my didi?
June: Oor! Just now saw your didi steam up so try to help you release lor. So how you feel? Is it shiok?
Me: If I said not shiok, I am bluffing you, but we cannot do this. William is like my brother and we are just like brother and sister, he will kill me if he find out.
June: Don’t worry, there is nobody here now, we can do what we want. After all we are all grown up.
Me: But I am also very scared leh! (but my mind keep telling me to fuck her immediately) :D:D:D Wait half way somebody come back then I will be dead duck.
June: Aya! Just lock the door, William is now in camp, nobody will come in to this room. If really someone came home, we just keep quiet and pretend that you are sleeping then later when everyone is sleeping I will go back to my room lah.

After hearing this I am really horny :p and my didi is very well prepared for canon firing tonight. Without wasting any more time quickly locked the door, pulled her close to my bare body and started to kiss her like no tomorrow.

to be continued.........

madsteam1
03-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Now I myself getting very excited writting the story, have to look for good FL to bonk. Any good recommendation from brother out there. Don't forget to up my points if you like my story but don't zap me if it is the reverse way.

madsteam1
03-02-2009, 06:22 PM
We were frenching and tongue fighting for quite awhile, June was moaning with joy. My right hand was squeezing her boob and my left is squeezing her butt. June’s right hand was inside my short stroking my shaft, her left hand was just at my butt and pushing me against her body. I started to kiss her face and slowly to her left ear loop and down to her neck. At this time June was moaning very loudly. My right hand began to unbutton her blouse, once finished, I try to unhook her bra but she prevented me from doing so. She whispered to me that she prefer me to slowly torch her nei nei underneath her bra (I was thinking it was quite an obstruction for a good squeeze). So I slowly push her bra upward while I caressed her nei nei and started to fine tune her nipple. This time I can really hear her asking for more.

June: Oyah! I feel so goooood, you are doing fine, don’t stop keep going, and suck my nipple hard

Hearing this, quickly gave her a strong and powerful sucking session. While her nipple still in my mouth, I quickly remove all her clothing, left only her panties. I pressed her right nei nei while sucking her left nipple and pressed her left nei nei while sucking her right nipple. Luckily she has no milk, if not, not even a single drop left over.
With my powerful nipple sucking, June flipped her head from left to right and right to left and her hand still holding to my shaft, never let go, like got magnet stick to it.
After about 10min, I was beginning to feel my jaw getting tired, so stop my nipple sucking and started to kiss her again. My hand slowly goes down to her panties and pulled down a bit and touches her pussy lip. Wow, she was really wet; I put my middle finger in between her pussy and slowly hunt for her tunnel. She started to moan again. I started to finger fuck her, her hip was trusting upward while my finger was trashing inward. After awhile I put my forefinger together with my middle finger in her pussy and started my finger job again. June went wild, grabbing my head and kiss me so tight that I almost cannot breadth.
Almost up the lorry without fucking her, not worth, so slow down and asked her to bbbj me as my didi is cooling down.

MonkeyMerry
03-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Wow.... me having a HARD ON reading.. good stuff

Tks for sharing :)

ultralights
03-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Good Story....me 2 camping here for more :)

zl1983
03-02-2009, 07:06 PM
another great thread in e making..

keep them coming TS!!

Bigbluebird
04-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Good story, keep it up! :D

farkadipa
04-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Good story, Queue up liaoz...
Me steaming now....

fshare
04-02-2009, 01:28 AM
continue continue TS! :D

JackieTan
04-02-2009, 01:42 AM
Nice work bro. cant wait to read ur following post soon.

madsteam1
04-02-2009, 09:43 AM
June sprung up from the mattress quickly turn around and start to give me hj as appetizer. My shaft slowly harden again following the momentum of her hand, suddenly she just pop the whole shaft into her mouth and start sucking like baby drinking milk.

Me: Wah lan, very professional, so powerful sucking hor.
June: hee hee, this is nothing lah, just lie back and enjoy, wait you see more to come.
Me: wait I cannot tahan, I will shoot into your mouth.
June: just now you suck my nipple so hard, now I return back to you lah. Want to shoot in my mouth also can lor.

After hearing this, my shaft get even harder, my mind start to think all kind of methods that she going to give me and my heart start to pump faster and faster.

I can feel that while she was sucking hard like a vacuum cleaner, at the same time her tongue was licking on my didi head. The feeling that I have just cannot explain. After a few powerful sucking, she paused for awhile and went back to work again. This time I can feel that she is using her teeth gently nimble on my shaft head. Followed by deep throat from the base she used her teeth to scrap my shaft up to the head for a few times. The pleasure that I have is just too good to describe.

Me: cannot tahan leow, want to come alreadyyyyyyy
June: Uumm! Umm! Jussssst come lah I am waitinnnng

I really cannot hold anymore and just upload into her mouth. After finish sucking the last drop of my cum, she turn and give me the cfm look and spit out onto a piece of tissue, put on her blouse and went to the toilet to wash her mouth.

I was lying there thinking to myself, what the fuck, kan nin nei I haven’t even lick her pussy, haven’t even fuck her and now game over. June finish washing up and come back, strip naked again and sleep beside me.

June: Shong bu? How is my kungfu.
Me: Shong lah! But not enough lei! My brother haven’t meet your sister lei.
June: Aya wait lah!, your sperm bank got not enough sperm, how to do now. Wait for 10min lah.
Me: what are we going to do now?
June: just kiss kiss touch touch lah

So I start from beginning, squeeze her boob again and give her some frenching, my shaft begin to respond and slowly get harden again. I start to dig her gold tunnel and start to feel her juice coming and she also started to moan softly.

bigmannow
04-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Setting up base camp 2 :D

madsteam1
04-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Slowly went down to her nipples, suck for a few minutes and then slowly down to her tummy. June was moaning uncontrollable, her hips was turning left to right, she knows what is going to happen next and is waiting for it. When I reach her bushes, I played along using my tongue to lick her outer lips. She opened her legs slowly inviting me to lick her deeply. I use my two thumps to open up her pussy; she gave out a very loud moan.

June: Oooohhh!!!! Yesssss!! Fuck me with your tongue. Ooooo!!!!!!

It was very juicy with no smell, I keep fucking her with my tongue for about 5min and I know it is time for my didi to enjoy. So I spread her legs wide open and thrust my shaft into her tunnel.

June: Yesssss!!!! Fuck me hard down there, fuck me fuck me.

June has a very tight pussy, her cunt wall grip my shaft very tightly. After a few fast thrusting motions, I finally cannot tahan and pull out my shaft and load it onto her tummy.
Both of us were very sextisfied and went back to sleep. The following day everything was back to normal, no special treatment from June as we do not want anybody to know our ‘secret’. So from that night onwards, June and I had this kind of 'meeting' very frequently.

Coming up with Susie's story soon..........

madsteam1
04-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Susie's story

One Saturday afternoon, as usual after work went back to my own home. Intend to go out with friends for a show, received a call from William that he got some good stuff (show from HKG actress – Yeh Yu Qin) asked me to go over to watch. Wow! This actress is very sexy and got big boob and all her show were very horny type, so quickly tell him ‘on ah’.

Went for early dinner and went over to William’s house eagerly. Kan ni nei, reach his house he already watching halfway and Susie is also watching. So no choice have to start halfway and later go back to watch the beginning. I choose to sit right behind the room leaning against the wall and Susie came and sat beside me. At first there is a gap between us but I slowly move toward her and my left shoulder touches her. Susie quickly hugged me and I think she knows what my intention was. Both of us turned to each other and smile. At certain time, when she is excited she will hug me tight and her right boob pressed against my arm.:D At first I thought it was just accidentally touches it, but after a few time I know she did it on purpose. I think she felt horny watching the show. So I just rub her boob with my arm,;) she did not reject only hit my shoulder lightly and give me the cfm smile. I know for sure this is the signal that she is giving me to go ahead and bonk her. I quickly slide my hand under her t-shirt and start to rub her boob and tune her nipple with out making any noise,:p if not William will know what is going on and kill me for sure.
Halfway thru the show her father came home, so bu bian, lan lan have to stop because must respect a bit mah especially the youngest daughter is with us. Susie quickly went back to her roomWent to nearby coffee shop to have coffee with William after that wanted to jalan jalan pasar malam to see pretty girl nearby, but William said he wanted to go home, so I go myself after all they have given me a duplicate key to their house for convenience sake.

As I was alone roaming thru the pasar malam, found nothing much and felt a bit tired so tell myself go back and finish the show. Reaching the house and open the main door, surprisingly the whole house was in pitch dark but some dim light coming out from the door gap of the girl’s room, obviously the door is not fully shut. It didn’t bother me and proceed to William’s room and continue my show, I was wondering where is William as he said he is coming home, may be he went out with some friends. Not long I heard some noise coming out from the girl’s room and it is no big deal thinking that the girls is inside there so continue my horny show. Again I heard a man is talking inside the room and the voice is so familiar, so I stop my show and went to the door way to peep to see who it was. Oh shit!!! To my horror finding, I almost faint and my leg were like butter.:eek:

To be continued......................

madsteam1
04-02-2009, 06:36 PM
Susie's story continue......

As I was alone roaming thru the pasar malam, found nothing much and felt a bit tired so tell myself go back and finish the show. Reaching the house and open the main door, surprisingly the whole house was in pitch dark but some dim light coming out from the door gap of the girl’s room, obviously the door is not fully shut. It didn’t bother me and proceed to William’s room and continue my show, I was wondering where is William as he said he is coming home, may be he went out with some friends. Not long I heard some noise coming out from the girl’s room and it is no big deal thinking that the girls is inside there so continue my horny show. Again I heard a man is talking inside the room and the voice is so familiar, so I stop my show and went to the door way to peep to see who it was. Oh shit!!! To my horror finding, I almost faint and my leg were like butter.

I saw this couple, both fully naked, the girl is lying on the bed and the guy is kneeling on the floor beside the bed and sucking the girl’s nipple. His hand was at the girl’s pussy, obviously he is digging gold in her tunnel. The girl was moaning with her hand gripping the side of the bed. I heard the girl talking to the guy.
Girl: Gor! Slowly lah a bit painful
Guy: don’t worry I will be gentle ok

Omg, the girl is Susie and the guy is William. He is ‘playing’ with his own sister, how can he do that (I was thinking to myself). Shit! William had potong jalan me and fucking his sister first. I keep thinking to myself, how can he do that to her. Actually I am trying to find excuses for him, may be he cannot control himself after watching the show or may be Susie is doing some hj in her room forgetting to close the door so William is helping her. All kinds of excuse come to my mind, and suddenly I heard Susie moaning loudly.

Susie: Oooohhhh!!! Ya!!! Faster faster, coming coming already.

I saw William increasing his thrusting momentum and his left hand was squeezing very hard on Susie’s boob.

Susie: Yaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Susie’s moan getting softer, I know she cum already and William pulls out his finger from her pussy, smell it and clean it on his body. Susie got up from the bed in a sitting position and start to stroke William’s shaft. At this time, William’s shaft is already saluting high up, he quickly stand up and went on top to the bed and Susie get down to the floor. Actually they are changing position. William lie on the bed and Susie kneel in front of his shaft and start to stroke in a slow motion. William’s right hand was stroking Susie’s boob and also tuning her nipple. After a few stroke, Susie begin to lean forward and put the shaft into her mouth. William started to moan.

William: oh ya!! Suck harder.

William is pressing her head toward his shaft

Susie: ummm!!!! Ummm!!!!!

William: faster faster, I am coming.

You can see that Susie is going so fast like people praying ‘kowtow’ like that.

William: Ya!!! Ya!!! Coming coming

She tried to lift her head up to release the shaft from her mouth, but William’s hand is pressing her head hard to prevent it and he give out a loud moan.

William: Arrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Comiiiiiing noooooowwwww

His just upload into her mouth.

Susie: Ummmmm! Errkkkkk! Very stickyyyy erkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

Susie quickly took some tissue and spit it out.

Susie: Ayer!!! Funny taste, yakkkk!

I saw William get up from the bed and pick up his short and put it on. I know show over so I quickly run to the main door and get out of the house before they found me. I still cannot believe my eye; at least he did not use his shaft to fuck her. I waited about 10 to 15 min before I went back to the house.

To be continued..................

Angelsonline
04-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Wah... incest liao... interesting family your buddy have sia...

haonan25
04-02-2009, 07:00 PM
wah, incest...

hardik
04-02-2009, 07:01 PM
wah incest!

glhs
04-02-2009, 07:22 PM
:D Get ready the camp & camping ..

drogba
04-02-2009, 11:45 PM
song ! camped =o

hornyness
05-02-2009, 12:25 AM
wow....sense a foursome cumming :p

madsteam1
05-02-2009, 10:22 AM
William is in his room resting on his bed, saw and ask me.

William: wah why go so long, any good catch?

Me: nothing lah, so come back and see what are doing at home.

William: Aya! Nothing to do lah, the most watching video tape.

Me: So you have been watching the show since you come back.

William: yah, watch until buay tahan so stop for awhile lor, why?

Me: no lah, wanted to come back and watch but since you watched already never mind, I will go back home.

I still cannot get over with what I have seen earlier; feel angry, disappointed and cheated. May be I have feeling for Susie which I am not aware. Came out of William’s room wanted to leave the house, Susie came out of the toilet, with a towel drying her hair. Obviously she was bathing and cleans up after the sexy encounter with her brother.

Susie: since when you come back?

Me: (still angry) Just:mad:

Susie: where are you going?

Me: home

Susie: so early go home for what?

Me: sleep

You can see that I just refuse to talk to her much and only gave her a “one word answer”. Susie is a smart girl; she can sense something is wrong with me and start to question me.

Susie: hey! What’s wrong with you, why you answer like this? Why? Not feeling well?:confused:

William came out of the room.

William: don’t know why he came back look sian sian. Like girl friend run away like that

Me: Nope, tired, no mood to talk.

Susie: no mood? Why? Ok lah, I go walk walk with you, ok?

Me: you seow ah! I just came back from a long walk at the pasar malam, so tired still want me to walk ah. Crazy you.

William: Ha! Ha! Ha!

Susie: aya not this type of walk lah, I mean we go outside look for some makan lah. After that I can massage for you lah, if you are still tired.

Did you guys catch that hint? (After that I can massage for you.) which mean there were be more to come after the makan.

Me: you are not tired meh! After one night hard work.

She did not catch what I mean

Susie: what are saying, what hard work?:confused:

Me: never mind, go and get change, I wait for you.

Susie happily went back to her room and change, I sat at the sofa started to think and plan my move. I was telling myself why I should feel so angry when both the brother and sister don’t even feel awkward toward each other. I decided to give her a good bonking session tonight. Never mind what the fuck is going to happen, fuck first then talk.:D
But frankly speaking I am quite tired mentally may be think too much.
I and Susie left the house and I drove the van all the way to Macpherson, there is a food court open 24hrs (now already closed down). After a light meal (cannot eat too much wait cannot bonk) I suggested that we go to some places quiet so that she can give me massage on my back (this is an excuse for me to take off my shirt). She agreed and I drove all the way to Mount Faber where there is a car park in between the hill. It is a very hot spot where a lot of cars park there for ‘business’ because it is very dark, no street lamp. Managed to find a good parking lot, cover all windscreen and window with black garbage bag, both of us climbed to the back of the van and start our ‘business’.

To be continued.................

si_glow
05-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Please continue .

zl1983
05-02-2009, 07:44 PM
great updates TS!!
keep them coming!!

ryanlim
06-02-2009, 03:06 AM
setting up tent here...........

:D:D

madsteam1
06-02-2009, 05:47 PM
To all bros, due to relative 'up the lorry', will only be able to continue in 2 days time. Hope you all understand. By the way some bro here not happy with my story and have zap 5 point from me. Anyway is ok, I will still finish my story. Thanks to all bros who are interested and stand by me.

madsteam1
09-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Susie's story continue...............

I started to take off my shirt, both of us were in sitting position and my back facing her, she started to press my shoulder. After awhile, she started to kiss my back, my shoulder and grab me from behind. I can tell that she is getting horny. I just let her do what she wanted and just sit there like a log. She unbuckled and unzipped my pants, slowly slide her hand into my brief and grab my didi. Actually I was quite horny and enjoying her hj, but I just want to play it cool. No matter how she stroked it, my didi just refuse to wake up.

Susie: hey what’s wrong, why never stand

Me: don’t know, may be tired

Susie: so how? What to do?

Me: may be not use to do inside here, we change location.

Susie: where?

Me: Hotel room

Susie: Hotel ah!

Me: If you don’t want then go home lor.

Susie: ok lor, hotel hotel lor

I quickly put on my shirt and zip up my pants, removed all the plastic bag from the van, hop into our front seat and cheong all the way to Geylang hotel. That’s the only place I can think of at that moment. Once check in to the room, I quickly remove my slipper and clothing, left only my underwear. I can feel my didi waking up a bit, but still try to control and not to show too obvious that I am horny. She saw me removing all my clothes; she also started to remove hers with except her panties.

Me: come let bathe together

Susie: still want to bathe ah! Just bathe at home, hair still wet leh.

Me: ok I bathe myself, you wait for me

I quickly bathe and come out within few minutes; she was lying on the bed watching some tv show. Suddenly I realized there is a piece of white tissue or pad covering her pussy. KNN raise red flag? I sian already.

Me: Ayah, your auntie come and you still wanted, how to do?

Susie: where got aunties coming?

Me: then why you put that china bread there, scared me leh

Susie: you take out and see for yourself lah.

So I slowly pull down her panties to confirm. I saw some discharge on the tissue and I put my finger into her tunnel to check. The moment I touched her pussy lip she started to moan a bit. Wow! She was very wet already, so I started to ask her.

Me: hey we haven’t done anything, how come you are so wet.

Susie: because this afternoon you touch touch my nei nei and nipple, so become wet lor.

Me: hey who you want to bull shit, this afternoon touch touch wet until now ah, you think I am 3 years old kid.

But deep down in my heart I know it was the ‘left over’ from earlier when she ‘played’ with her brother. She hasn’t got enough so she wanted me to give her a good bonking immediately.

Susie: ok lah, just now when I was bathing thinking of how you rub my nei nei so cannot tahan, start to masturbate lor

Me: use what to masturbate?

Susie: use finger lah! What, use cucumber or banana ah! Tow now pie (brain damage)

Me: he! he! he!

So I quickly jumped onto the bed, pinned her under my body and started to kiss her, she responded very fast and we were tongue fighting, my hand squeezed her boob, solid boob very nice to squeeze. I slowly kiss her face, forehead, ear loop and slowly down hear neck.

Susie: owwww, ummmmmm, yeh darling yehhhh!!!!

Me: (whisper to her) you tasted very sweet n nice

Susie: yeh! Then continue some more

So I continued to kiss her shoulder and down reaching her boob. I used my tongue to lick her two boobs, occasionally nimble her nipples. She was moaning even louder. My finger was non stop searching for gold in her tunnel. At first using only my middle finger and follow by my index finger. She suddenly gave a jerk.

Susie: Arr!

Me: painful, want me to stop
Susie: no don’t stop, a bit painful but very shiok, I like it quick continue

May be I too ‘gan cheong’ and hurt her, so I pull out and insert my middle finger only and started to give her the thrusting motion.

Susie: Yes! Ohhhh! Nice yes!!!!!!

I can feel her juice is dripping onto my palm, all my fingers nearly wet by her juice. My index finger was too free doing nothing so started to roam to her ass and try to poke it in.

to be continued...................

AD69
09-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Camping here for the story.

Silent=Killer
09-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Camping here too.

killer_pussy
10-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Yummm yummm, keep it up!

ccl69
11-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Wahh......exciting part....TS play slowly now....hehe....keep it up:D

madsteam1
11-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Susie: what are you doing, no, it is very painful

Me: don’t worry, I will do it slowly, promise it won’t hurt.

Susie: no, no ass hole please. Mai doi wa ae kar chng

Me: baby, I promise to go slow okay. Just for this once.

So instead of using my index finger, I use my little finger poke her pussy to get it lubricated with her juice and slowly ticker her ass. While playing with her ass rim at the same time give some thrusting motion. It is much easier to enter; slowly she began to accept it and her ass rim begin to relax for my finger to enter.

Susie: ah! Ah! Is nice, shiok, AH! Ah! Slowly

Me: I will do it slowly.

After a few thrust with my little finger, I change to my index finger, it is quite tight at first but I managed to enter fully. After a while I just withdraw from her ass, using the bed sheet to clean my finger and continue to attack her pussy with my tongue. She was moaning with joy. After giving her a good tongue fuck, I started to use my hard and solid meat cannon. I kneel in between her legs and spread it wide open. Susie was watching me doing all that; she is waiting for me to bonk her. When I guided my cannon into her hole and started to push it in, she again giving out a very soft and soothing sound from the throat. Hearing that I know she is ready for my jamming. At first I did it very slowly, and after which I increase my speed. Suddenly I felt her pussy was gripping my shaft very tightly, wow I feel very shiok and increase more speed. Susie was moaning very loudly, her hip was jerking heavily following the momentum of my thrust.

Susie: Ar! Ar! Ar!

Me: baby, I am cumminnnnnngggggg

I quickly withdraw from her pussy and intent to load onto her tummy but she quickly got up from the bed and gave me cim, I load my very last drop into her mouth. After that she went to wash her mouth and brush her teeth, she came back and sleep beside and hugging me. I wanted to give her a second round aj, but I think she was too tired and doze off. So I gave up the idea and let her sleep for a while. The in house phone rang, I know it is time to pack up, answer it and ask for 10min extension. Susie was also awaken by the phone ringing, strokes her hair a few times and asked her:

Me: feeling tired

Susie: a bit

Me: ready to go and wash up

Susie: yah, ok

So we wash up and drove back home acting like a pair of loving couple.

Lennyberg
11-02-2009, 01:41 PM
really nice one. please continue.

11-02-2009, 04:41 PM
the best have 3 some

AD69
11-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Do carry on. Looking forward to read the next part.

ongsnny
11-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks.:)Camping here too.

tan707070
12-02-2009, 08:59 PM
more post bro all waiting hehe:D