PDA

View Full Version : A New Foxy Chio Mid-SYT PRC

al8899x2
03-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi all, I was passing by GL yesterday afternoon and drop at GL1X for a drink, saw this 2 ah pei trying to hassle a young PRC gal. holding her hand and wan her to hav a drink with them before he decide to buy some 4D slip from her. Signal her over tat I wan to buy some so tat she can hav a excuse to leave the ah pei. Invited her to sit down as I choose some good number.Look closely, she is not bad infact foxy looking with the CFM factor, look like younger version of Tian Niu. Out of the blue she ask me whether I will go with her as she dun wan to stay at that place. Telling myself I have been waiting for it. We walk to the next lane and check into H81. While in the room, she complaint tat nowaday very hard to earn a leaving selling 4D tickets and tears running down her cheek. I went over to give her a bear hug to comfort her. And I start to caress her back reaching her bro strap and unhook it. She return the favour by unzipping my jean. Soon we will naked and off we go to the toilet. She started to get horny as I rub the soap over her tits, she knee and give me a blow, man it was heaven. Those swirling and twirling action, nearly cum.Have to stop her before too late.

We rushed to the bed to continue the action, she can really catbath, licking my ear to my nipples to my thigh finally to my dick. All those swirling and twirling start again. Sending a current up my spine.Her BBBJ got standard. She ripped open a CD and puton my dick and telling me tat she wan my dick in her cunt. Wasting no time she cowride me like wild. Rocking to and fro, circular motion. Another plus point. Flip her over to 4 on the bed and start insert my harden dick into her cunt doggy way. Wat I get back is moaning sound getting louder and louder. She even lent her hand to massage my balls as I thrust deeper into her pussy.

A few more finally and hard thrusts, I have to release my little evil one. She slowly remove the CD and cleanup my dick carefully. Then we have somemore fun in the bathroom before we rest and tcss on the bed. hint to her tat I will help her to recommend some Bros to look for her and she thanks me with a bearhug and a peak on my cheek. She is such a GF gal. Holding my hand while we checkout. Met her roommate as we parted.Another gem yet to be explore.

Name: Xiao Xue (小雪)
Stats: 34A+/26/34 (Soft boob, light brown color big nipples)
Nationality: PRC
Weight: 50kg
Height: 1.65m
Looks: 7/10 (Tall and slender, foxy CFM face)
BBBJ/BJ: 7.5/10 (Superb swirling and twirling action)
Frenching: Yes (Light kiss)
Fingering: Yes (Only outside)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight and yummy)
GFE : 10/10 (Very teh and super GFE when u click with her)
Service: 8/10
Damage : $70 + Room and CD
RTF : Waiting for her roommate to call me back and hav a tarma session with them.

PM me for her contact now.

Cheers

al8899x2
04-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Good Morning, contact have been given to Bros :

civic_jerk;vogel88;sonicx01362;nuglut;5stars;xiaob oi2008

There was a misunderstand with MOD on me, he have limit me to 4PMs only. So if you cannot PM me just email to [email protected] or wait till I clear my mailbox.

Enjoy.

megaman69
04-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Hi Bro, Mind sharing :)

fatboy
04-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Bro yr pm box full liao, can pm her no to me tks

soh_kok_lim
04-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Bro..can PM me her contacts...thanks

Bocelli
04-02-2009, 01:55 PM
bro can share ?

maybe also intro her flatmate too :p

al8899x2
05-02-2009, 02:26 AM
Just have a RTF with Xiao Xue and her roommate (Tarma). It was a superb experience. Her roommate have very horny and she take the lead most of the time while XX is the shy type. Btw her roommate is Xiao Yu, while I was doing doggy with XX, XY was pushing my backside so as to fuck XX harder and deeper. XY is very playful too, she can think all sort of tricks to get you get high.

Name: Xiao Yu (小雨)
Stats: 34B+/24/34 (Big soft boob, cherry brown color nipples)
Nationality: PRC
Weight: 48kg
Height: 1.62m
Looks: 7/10 (Highlighted hair, abit ah lian)
Body: 7/10 (Abit of baby fat)
BBBJ/BJ: 8/10 (Having both doing the twirling and swirling effect on my didi nearly send my sperm rushing out)
Frenching: Yes (Light kiss, but she will kiss you more often)
Fingering: Yes (Only outside)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight, natural moan)
GFE : 10/10 (Horny and very teh)
Service: 9/10

Damage : $140 for 2 hrs and 2 shots + Room n 2xCD on my own.

They can do solo or tarma. If you looking for some erotic and horny sex go for XY, you wan to fuxk a shy, sweet gal then go for XX. Get them both for maximum pleasure.

Cheers

al8899x2
05-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Good Morning, contact have been given to Bros :

machoman;richsoh;zuge8;sunkingdonut;fatboy;soh kok lim;bocelli

There was a misunderstand with MOD on me, he have limit me to 4PMs only. So if you cannot PM me just email to [email protected] or wait till I clear my mailbox.

Enjoy.

al8899x2
08-02-2009, 07:08 PM
A few Bros have looked up Xiao Yu and Xiao Xue but still no FR yet. Well, I still share out their contact. PM me or email me @[email protected] if you wan their contact.

Cheers

TaxiLee
08-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Hello Bro, care to share Apple contact with me. I am not new here but seldom write FR. Cheers

Hey Bro, interested in LiFei, yet to try AR. Care to share her contact with me.Cheers

Dude, care to pm me her contact.Cheers

Dude, care to share her contact with me, I will write FR once I upz her.Cheers

Yo Dude, see the pic, cannot tahan anymore, care to pm me her contact.Cheers

Yo Bro, care to share ur new find???Cheers

In ur 1st post u already stated you are not new here.Clone account?:confused:

What i can see you are just clocking ur post to get out of moderation and start new thread:rolleyes:

congo0206
08-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Hi bro,

can i have Xiao Xue (小雪) & xiao yu contact,pls

thanks.

al8899x2
10-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Xiao Yu is going back in TEN days time.

Xiao Xus is going back in 2 weeks time.

PM me to try out this 2 SYTs before it is too late.

Cheers

yingyang2288
16-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Good Morning Bro, care to share her contact with me.

Thanks