PDA

View Full Version : Presentable Indon At Your Service

hardonguy
31-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Got to know her at kallang MRT as i was going to the ATM & taking a smoke outside. She caught my attention with her nice big tits, i smiled & stayed cool. slowly moved towards her & said : you waiting for someone ? she said no, she's actually looking for a job in sg. i said times are bad, we s'poreans already dying of hunger & not easy for you to get a job here. she said but i need to earn monie, i said ok relax and would u like to have a drink with me. she said ok. i drove to nearby coffeeshop & we ordered drinks, we chattted & i sounded her. i can intro my friends to you if you would like to make fast monie & she said; doing what ? i explained to her & she asked me safe or not, i said sure safe as they're my bros then we went to h81 &....etc.
Gosh her tits will suffocate you!

Name : Rose
Looks : 6.5/10
Ht : 152
Wt : 48KG
Boobs : 36C or 38C (if i'm not wrong, for tits lover)
BBBJ : 7/10 (need more bros to train her)
FJ : 8/10 (tight, wild)
GFe : 7/10 (no rush job)
Damage : 100/1hr/unlimited
rm and cd your own

RTF : Yes if I've spare monie.

Very nice chic, still green so please handle with gentle care. i will give out numbers to sincere bros only because she told me her malaysian BF is in sg and she doesn't want him to find out.

Bros, she is free from 12noon till maybe 9pm or so. Please do not pass her numbers around, if you like kindly get it from me.

Happy Bonking Bros. Gong Xi Fa Chai, Ang Pao Hai Mei Lai.:D

hotbod8
31-01-2009, 11:57 PM
An Indonesian with a rating of only 6.5/10 charging S$100!! :eek::eek:

When the going rate for ceweks is only S$35??

Worse, in this current economic conditions?

Best of luck to her. She may have some response if she pegs herself at 50-60 or 80/2/2.

My honest 2 cents worth. Peace bro.

codenamesnake
01-02-2009, 01:21 AM
hi bro TS..... $100 for indon quite on the high side....hehe
but none the less..... good job on hooking someone off the streets!
power! ;)

oh_la_la
01-02-2009, 02:41 AM
It looks like more & more bros are trying to earn commission by introducing girls to us here. :(

$100 for an Indon, oh my god :confused:

hardonguy
01-02-2009, 01:47 PM
It looks like more & more bros are trying to earn commission by introducing girls to us here. :(

$100 for an Indon, oh my god :confused:

by the way i dont get any cent from there bro, i'm just sharing with all bros who would love to try. some PRC chics charges $100 & why does some of the bros still bonk ? CNY period, bak kua prices goes up yet people still buy!! :D

hotsoup16
01-02-2009, 02:30 PM
by the way i dont get any cent from there bro, i'm just sharing with all bros who would love to try. some PRC chics charges $100 & why does some of the bros still bonk ? CNY period, bak kua prices goes up yet people still buy!! :D

Then we should wait for the CNY period to over first, maybe the price would come down:D

hardonguy
01-02-2009, 04:32 PM
good 1 bro :D

hardonguy
04-02-2009, 05:31 PM
bros, i won't be helping the Indon chic to give out numbers already since she doesn't want to lower her price. I don't want to be accuse of getting commission or whatsoever, i will just bonked and intro to bros if the chic is worth recommending. :D