PDA

View Full Version : what is the risk of contacting HIV?

stysyp
31-01-2009, 01:04 AM
:eek: just have a session with a Chinese fl who works in a KTV. Have BBBJ for just a few seconds(maybe 6-10 second, didn't CIM), then put on condom(durex extra safe) and received a BJ. Then after 8 minutes BJ, take off the condom(didn't break) and received mastrubation and cumed. No FJ. What is the risk of contracting HIV? What about other STDs? Do I need to have a HIV test? Who can tell me? Thanks in advance.:)

bedtime-stories
31-01-2009, 01:14 AM
risk of HIV very low..might not be 100% foolproof but very low chances u will get it unless your Fl got ulcers or bleeding gums n/or your dick got some open wounds..likewise Std risk abit higher cause nowadays loads of shit is passed through Bbbj even though its only for few seconds as mentioned (hey u really go count or u take timer to time all those shit that u do???)..end to end u will only know if u have caught any lucky Ang pow within the next few days..if after 15days of cny yr dick still feeling ok than perhaps u would wan go for a check..for std than followed by hiv after 1 mth..gd luck..

stysyp
31-01-2009, 09:46 AM
risk of HIV very low..might not be 100% foolproof but very low chances u will get it unless your Fl got ulcers or bleeding gums n/or your dick got some open wounds..likewise Std risk abit higher cause nowadays loads of shit is passed through Bbbj even though its only for few seconds as mentioned (hey u really go count or u take timer to time all those shit that u do???)..end to end u will only know if u have caught any lucky Ang pow within the next few days..if after 15days of cny yr dick still feeling ok than perhaps u would wan go for a check..for std than followed by hiv after 1 mth..gd luck..

Thanks bro. I remember that I checked my penis after cum that night. And there was no obvious bleeding open wound on it. But it was very red. I doubt that maybe some mucosa on my penis broke. Is this put me on the high risk of contracting HIV?:confused:

Ai-gan
31-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Bro,

Better go and ve a blood check at the CDC to make sure u can sleep in peace. There's a always a risk no matter how carefull u might be. take care n be kool.

Chao.. AG

bedtime-stories
31-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks bro. I remember that I checked my penis after cum that night. And there was no obvious bleeding open wound on it. But it was very red. I doubt that maybe some mucosa on my penis broke. Is this put me on the high risk of contracting HIV?:confused:

after 8mins of bj sure will red lah..but i doubt anything went wrong with yr penis..risk imo still not as high as wat was mentioned earlier..anyway to be very safe pls jus go for a check at DSC n have a blood test approx 1 mth later..cheers..

bedtime-stories
31-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Bro,

Better go and ve a blood check at the CDC to make sure u can sleep in peace. There's a always a risk no matter how carefull u might be. take care n be kool.

Chao.. AG

"CDC" central development council :D??? u mean the cdc at moulmein there huh??? dont think they do walk in blood test..thats more like communicable diseases centre if i not wrong..best is go DSC..:cool:

peanut123
31-01-2009, 10:05 PM
:eek: just have a session with a Chinese fl who works in a KTV. Have BBBJ for just a few seconds(maybe 6-10 second, didn't CIM), then put on condom(durex extra safe) and received a BJ. Then after 8 minutes BJ, take off the condom(didn't break) and received mastrubation and cumed. No FJ. What is the risk of contracting HIV? What about other STDs? Do I need to have a HIV test? Who can tell me? Thanks in advance.:)

U are probably worried and just want some reassurance. From your description, your total exposure was to her saliva for less than 10 seconds. HIV concentration in saliva is considered too low to be of risk, and since your exposure is so short, I would say you are at very low risk from HIV, and low-moderate risk for other STDs. Don't worry about it.

Wait a couple of weeks, go take a blood test for STDs, and in 3 mths take a HIV test if you want to be put at ease.