PDA

View Full Version : PRC Xiao Min w Jua Gen skills

fresno99
30-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Hi heros out there

Was at L81 yesterday noon, waitin to go up lift for a great session when met this PRC MILF at the lobby. Her stats below

Complexion: fair fair pek pek
Boobs: D
Weight: not sure but fleshy
Height: about 160
Looks: 6 (one man's meat another's poison hor)

Went in lift, chat her up. She says her name is Xiao Min (small sensitive) and claim to have great Jua Gen skills. I ask how much, she say 80 for 2 hrs, incl FJ. Did not bargain or proceed further as got hot date coming. Gave each other a tight hug and a light kiss before she exited on her floor. I am sucker for great JG skills and have not met any good one recently (still mz Suki JG skills). I tried searching forum for her thread but can't seem to find any. If any senior commando wish to try out this MILF, kindly PM me cos I got her ctc (8xxxxxx8). I don't mind trying but recently very bz so will hv to wait. Buyers beware, I have not tried her so I DO NOT KNOW her service standard.

I don't log in often hor, so if interested pls be patient.

JG_Vet
31-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Always wanting to check out good juagen practitioners, I requested TS for X'min's ctc no for a check fight.

Not entirely to my surprise, this Xiao Min is actually Xiao Mei, whom I had started a thread (Fresh D-Cupper MILF Xiao Mei from Shenyang - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3144563-post1.html
) on last year. Subsequently bro Darrenlow also started a thread on her under the name, "3-In-1 Value Package Xiao Qi".

I did not talk about this earlier as Darren was doing a good job promoting her and I told Xiao Mei I would let Darren continue with his thread while I would cease activity on my thread.

So no need to commando as you can find my original FR in this link.
(link: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3144563-post1.html )

To update, I have RTF X'mei, aka X'Qi and now aka X'Min, many times and I did see improvements on every visit.
She is a nice lady who makes much effort in pleasing customers and works at improving her skills.

Please pm bro Darren for her ctc if bros are interested.

fresno99
01-02-2009, 10:15 AM
tks JG Vet for the clarification, if indeed it is the same lady, kindly pm bro Darren for the ctc cos no need to duplicate la..
sorry for the confusion if any.

JG_Vet
01-02-2009, 10:53 AM
tks JG Vet for the clarification, if indeed it is the same lady, kindly pm bro Darren for the ctc cos no need to duplicate la..
sorry for the confusion if any.

Fresno,

No worries. Guess she is one of those who takes on multiple ids.
A good sharing nonetheless.

Uppz you..

bensticker
07-03-2009, 05:36 PM
thanks to bro fresno99 for sharing xiao min ctc .

was busy thats y post late.
try her 2weeks ago at lavender.
80/120/2

her service was good and relaxing.
got tattoo on her back just above her ass,
her JG only 5min but massage was good and quite hard.
after the 1st shot we tcss a while and she ofter me 2nd shot.
a nice lady that is good to talk to.

will improve on my writing =)

hotshot185
08-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Hi bros out there ... can anyone kindly recommend some gems who can really do jua gen ? I mean realli skilled jua gen with pleasant looking looks any bros can recommend ? Thanks bros ... :)