PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82]

smallplayer
13-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Shoutout to Bro Smallplayer who suggested me to go to King Cross due to my weird ass timing..

Went in, was brought around by the Viet Mama, quite tempted - but a bit pricy for 1.6M.. So they brought a Indo Papa to me instead.. Sat here for about 30mins and gulping down 3 Anchors before the Papa started the "show" for me..

Picked 202, so they got her to sit with me for 5 mins - totally no chemistry, and too shy. New girl walked in with a silver badge, took her instead (cos she was smiling at me)..

Best choice ever.........

RTF: Yes (950K incl drinks and 100K Tip)

erm no la..just based on what u told me about what u like..so I just suggest.
heng u got someone u liked...
good la..have another round there before u leave..
don't try just 1 girl..try others..

lost99
13-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Just land a few days ago, any bros interest in Malio tonight?

lost99
13-12-2016, 04:27 PM
U can go on with your abusive language, since this will be my last post in this thread. Just wanted to highlight to the general readers that the reviews can be tilted over postively. THIS is my contribution!

Your past contributions only to leach and make spoon feeding request, then criticise a respected bro who was trying to help you. Everyone knows reviews always somewhat subjective and u need to research n go yourself find out. Lots of info on suncity n u too lazy to find out yourself. Only stupid babies think otherwise and come here to cry afterwards. Nobody at Suncity put a gun to your head n force u to pay their price, they explain charges, dont blame him for being a naive n weak carrot.

If this is your 'contribution' , im sure absolutely nobody will care or miss it.
If you ever have the integrity to post your own FR instead of leaching i will be first to repay your 'contribution'. easy 4 u to criticise, try do the work yourself and share for a change

smallplayer
13-12-2016, 05:05 PM
"they explain charges, dont blame him for being a naive n weak carrot."

If this is your 'contribution' , im sure absolutely nobody will care or miss it.
If you ever have the integrity to post your own FR instead of leaching i will be first to repay your 'contribution'. easy 4 u to criticise, try do the work yourself and share for a change

are the captioned words me? naïve and weak?
hahahah:eek::D
haha its ok..yeah being alone I ventured and tried...and expected to be carrot..

belly full of fire...good...means a lot to offload!
hope u homerun tonight! weekdays is hard cos of my work..
will try to make it tomorrow ...see u in action finally..
otherwise its when im back in JKT next week.

TonyCheong2
13-12-2016, 11:49 PM
Just land a few days ago, any bros interest in Malio tonight?

Wow in Jakarta again! :eek:

This is your third trip to Asia this year right? :D

http://i.imgur.com/b1cIs.gif

bigbatman
14-12-2016, 12:56 AM
Are they any outcall services like Malaysia kind?
Going on a work trip on the coming week, seeking some fun la

erobaka
14-12-2016, 01:35 AM
I had a really dissapointing time a Classic Terminal 2 today.

Was planning on just having a few drinks and relaxing after work today but was 'waylaid' by a dancer who started rubbing her boobs in my face. Next thing i know 4 of her friends came and poof 20 drinks were ordered.

Initially tried to muster up courage to refuse signing for it but i relented as i didnt want to cause a fuss. Went back to the hotel immedietly afterwards.

Man i feel emasculated. Classic terminal is usually quite laid back

Same thing i experienced on my day 1 of jakarta trip, went around 8pm++ to Classic terminal 2...wanted to find a good spot to listen to the stripped dj spinning some top 40s edm music.. in the end the mamasan kept bringing stripped dancer after stripped dancer to rub on my lap and ask for 3 LD straight (total 104k) ..i kept saying no more for you then the dancer left me alone finally.. after awhile that mamasan brought another syt to accompany me to drink. Let her ownself go order her drink in the end she ordered vanilla chocolate smoothie... quite surprised somehow then proceed to break ice with her with some language barrier however google translate app save us lots of hassle liao. Then mamasan noticed since we clicked quite well liao straight away offer me 1 st at 350k with her or a 3p at 525k, i chose just 1 st. As you may come to realise that i'm more towards a massage lover than a fk joint lover so the rest was all SOP bringing me to a cozy room and did the deed.

Name: A-Miel
Looks: 7/10 (syt)
Boobs: 6/10 A cup (nips not sensitive at all..been groping for abit but she no feel suspect she did some work to it somehow)
Bj: 5/10 (cap on not much suction to talk about here)
FJ: 6/10 (theres no arousal here however she accommodated with my pace but then hard to reach climax in this manner still so took me more than the st duration to cum in this session...)
GFE: 4/10 (no kisses here so yea just fk and forget kind i guess)
Damage: 350k + 104k (Stripped Dancer 3 x LD) + this syt vanilla choco smoothie i think cost around 50k ++

Conclusion: Should had just drink more beers and enjoy her company rather than st with her... But then with her around my table, no other stripped dancers would wanna come in and auto take LDs from me liao... so i still think is a good place to train to stand firm with your decision and judgement before going to bigger playgrounds like tease, malio, alexis...and btw after wanting to leave the entrance, there were 2 entrance counter gals asking for 20k additional from me i also had no idea what is that for however just give and fk off from this place back to hotel to prepare for my clubbing night. Might wanna try Hotel Travel during my next trip instead as I did not have enough time to travel there during this trip also...

TonyCheong2
14-12-2016, 02:44 PM
there were 2 entrance counter gals asking for 20k additional from me i also had no idea what is that for however just give and fk off from this place back to hotel to prepare for my clubbing night.

Classic and Travel reception staff getting worse as sometimes will ask you for tips when you exit.
Just ignore them. :p

erobaka
14-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Classic and Travel reception staff getting worse as sometimes will ask you for tips when you exit.
Just ignore them. :p

Kinda hard as all of the bouncers staring at me till I pay...

TonyCheong2
15-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Kinda hard as all of the bouncers staring at me till I pay...

No such thing as giving compulsory tips or entrance fee to reception as your wrist tag should have indication in the system that you've already spent on drinks and ST. :cool:
Every time ask me for tips I just say "tak mau" and walk off like a boss. :D

All these Indonesian jokers will always try their luck to carrot you.
If you carry yourself as a sucker then you'll be treated as one. :p

cleyeo
15-12-2016, 08:20 AM
About recept asking for tips, I should be lucky then..:):),,, been few times at Travel and was not asked for tips by receptionist. The only thing that pissed me off, some of mamis are very pushy !!. I prefer to go to other hall and have a pool game.

erobaka
15-12-2016, 08:53 AM
About recept asking for tips, I should be lucky then..:):),,, been few times at Travel and was not asked for tips by receptionist. The only thing that pissed me off, some of mamis are very pushy !!. I prefer to go to other hall and have a pool game.

Ohh as in pool with one of the gals? Or just pool with own kaki lol

TonyCheong2
15-12-2016, 07:20 PM

The mamasans at Classic and Travel Hotel are very pushy indeed.

I just ignore them and play with mobile phone and sip my kopi-o. :p

Nineh
15-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Any bros interested in Malio or Club 36 tonight?
Will be checking out one of those places and then prob head to Bat's bar in Shangrila.

Ps: long time forum luker in Jakarta for 2 more nights.

Chiochio1
16-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Any bros interested in Malio or Club 36 tonight?
Will be checking out one of those places and then prob head to Bat's bar in Shangrila.

Ps: long time forum luker in Jakarta for 2 more nights.

Bro nineh you stay in Jakarta how long ? I will be at north area near club 36. Can chiong together if u don mind.

TonyCheong2
16-12-2016, 09:24 PM
I will be at north area near club 36.

Hahaha very near Sun City KTV. :D

Chiochio1
16-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Hahaha very near Sun City KTV. :D

I solo trip bro tonycheong2 😂 Only strip club & club (club 36/illegal) for me lol..

Chiochio1
16-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Counting down to my first JKT trip tomorrow ! Any bro in JKT now ? 😆

erobaka
17-12-2016, 12:26 AM
I solo trip bro tonycheong2 😂 Only strip club & club (club 36/illegal) for me lol..

near to Golden Crown also see which type of strip show you like ba lol

Chiochio1
17-12-2016, 12:52 AM
near to Golden Crown also see which type of strip show you like ba lol

Yeah bro erobaka. Since I will be kota area, easy to explore different strip club like travel, classic and even golden crown and many more .. Shall take one club at a time lol .. 😏

TonyCheong2
17-12-2016, 04:26 AM
I solo trip bro tonycheong2. Only strip club & club (club 36/illegal) for me lol..

I also prefer solo cheong. :D
Can be very productive and cover many places in one day.

Yeah bro erobaka. Since I will be kota area, easy to explore different strip club like travel, classic and even golden crown and many more .. Shall take one club at a time lol ..

These places should keep you sufficiently occupied for a short humsup sex vacation hahaha! :p

Chiochio1
17-12-2016, 09:43 AM
I also prefer solo cheong. :D
Can be very productive and cover many places in one day.

These places should keep you sufficiently occupied for a short humsup sex vacation hahaha! :p

Totally agree bro tony 👍🏼 will be landing in the land of JKT soon 😉

TonyCheong2
17-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Totally agree bro tony will be landing in the land of JKT soon.

Enjoy your humsup weekend trip. :D

Just remember don't be sucker and give tips to the parasitic reception ladies at Travel and Classic Hotel if they ask for it. :p
Please don't turn Jakarta into another American style spending/tipping destination like Bangkok. :cool:

TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

lost99
17-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Counting down to my first JKT trip tomorrow ! Any bro in JKT now ? 😆

Just PM u but not not likely visit Budget places like Classic this trip. will def goto Malio though.

Chiochio1
17-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Just PM u but not not likely visit Budget places like Classic this trip. will def goto Malio though.

Looking forward for your FR bro lost99. I will be at classic tonight though. Happy chionging bro 👍🏼

Chiochio1
17-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Enjoy your humsup weekend trip. :D

Just remember don't be sucker and give tips to the parasitic reception ladies at Travel and Classic Hotel if they ask for it. :p
Please don't turn Jakarta into another American style spending/tipping destination like Bangkok. :cool:

Roger bro tony bro ! Thanks for your advice too 👍🏼

Bauer
17-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Hi, from what I understand (I have not been yet but planing to) first session is massage, second one if FJ. SO only one session FJ. WOUld like to hear if it is/can be different!

Chiochio1
18-12-2016, 12:31 AM
Live report to my humsup bros !!

Currently classic T2 FULL HOUSE ! 😏

Detail FR to be continue .. 🍺

erobaka
18-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Live report to my humsup bros !!

Currently classic T2 FULL HOUSE ! ��

Detail FR to be continue .. ��

Going classic at a weekend is strictly not advisable.. sausage fest and competition etc...
I only go weekday.

Chiochio1
18-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Day 1 (17/12/16) Classic hotel T2

Upon landed in JKT, quickly settled my phone. Bought SIM card and Internet package. Can't recall the price but definitely more ex here than mall. So quickly da bao A&W, walked toward taxi stand for blue bird. TBH, quite far from my hotel around 45mins, paid $16000rp by meter, still got some airport charge if I'm not wrong ended up paying $20000rp. Tired to bargain the price as I'm too tired. The driver also can't locate my hotel location, still need to use my GPS guide him lol. Checked in hotel, not bad, window view so at least I can observe the place outside in case of riot kidding. After taking a short nap, walked to Lokasari plaza. Nothing much about the mall. Like sg lucky plaza, mostly gal stuffs and second level is all catered to handphone shop. Walked around and can see the local eyes were looking at me. CB, raining cats and dogs, LL bought a coffee relax in cafe while checking out the local indo. Oasis spa also near the mall btw. On my way back hotel decided to da bao local food (eat like local save my extra buck for bonking lol), then rest for awhile in hotel before heading to my first chiong scene "classic".

To be continue day 1 part two ..

Chiochio1
18-12-2016, 11:24 AM

Reached around 10pm indo time, ordered one big bottle of beer, $90000rp, not bad still can get a decent table to view the dancers. Crowd started to crawl in around 11 plus. The dancers already half naked with G strip by then. As usual, many mamas approached me before I settle down. Rejected a few mamas, then came a mama approached me, name 'Salla', not bad intro me a Syt, name "Dinna", 7/10 for me. Initially still wanna look look see see for better quality, TBH, in my opinion T2 got a lot of Syts. Mamas will just bring their batch of SYTs to hunt for their sayang for ST too. Since I'm a sucker for SYT. So ON la plus she look like one of my Malay friend. Still left half bottle of beer, wanted to finish before proceed to ST but can tell my syt abit no patient. Of course la I can understand because she need earn $ and I can't expect her to wait for me to clear my beer (this is not Thai disco). Since got language barrier, lucky my syt still got effort to sit on my lap to break the ice and let me touch touch kc abit. Passed 350000rp to mama then my syt led me to the room. Abit ps because a lot of WL @ the sofa looking at me, maybe of my yen dao face 😏 she showered me, SOP. Then I dimmed the light ready for some action. One thing good about the room is that you can adjust the volume of the techno song. Not bad, fucking along with the techno beat. She cat bathed me, SOP as usual, we exchanged kisses, not those deep french kiss but the face and the tight body plus smooth skin made up for it. After cat bathed, she did a BBBJ. Abit disappointed but I always respect the girl. My turn to serve her. Enjoyed her large A cup neh neh even though i prefer busty one, licked all the way down to her belly button, then to her well shaved pussy. Pussy no smell, enjoyed hearing her moan while licking it. Little bro erected and ready for action. Did a missionary while exchanged kisses, then carry her up while my dick still in missionary position to a cowboy position. She then spent a lot of time on my top then switched to missionary to unload my load. I already sweat like a dog by then. She continued to give me the gfe, kc me abit, exchanged line then proceed to shower. I tip her 10000rp. Still tell me threesome next time lol. Overall is a good fuck la 😆 Checked out the room, bought another beer but this time my table freaking far from the stage and sofa. A dancer approached me, guide my hands to cover her small B neh neh, lap dance a little asked for 5 LDs. I told waitress only 3LDs. CB the dancer continue to drink until 5 LDs and the waitress still dare to write 5 LDs in my recipe. Made my stand told the waitress ONLY 3 LDs, dancer face abit black and waitress LL rewrite the receipt for me before I sign. Btw the LD is just a soft drink. Then chill with my beer and music, proceed to payment. Around 12am, a lot of customers also without table. LL they stand infront of the stage. When I made my exit with the pass, front staffs ask for tips, so I act blur don understand and left 😂 Also thanks to bro tony for advice earlier on. Since this is my day one of my trip, shall take it slowly. So far so good. Time to recharge for another tomorrow. Cheers bro 🍺

Chiochio1
18-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Going classic at a weekend is strictly not advisable.. sausage fest and competition etc...
I only go weekday.

Agree bro erobaka. Lucky for me 10pm still got table and reasonable Cewaks 😆 Else maybe I need to standby my field bag for Sausage war 😂 Thanks for advice too bro 👍🏼

michaeldust
18-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Hi I just landed today, just wana check is there any happening pub around All Sedayu hotel?

My hotel address is Jalan Raya Boulevard Barat Kelepa Gading

Makashi
18-12-2016, 11:36 PM

Upon landed in JKT, quickly settled my phone. Bought SIM card and Internet package. Can't recall the price but definitely more ex here than mall. So quickly da bao A&W, walked toward taxi stand for blue bird. TBH, quite far from my hotel around 45mins, paid $16000rp by meter, still got some airport charge if I'm not wrong ended up paying $20000rp. ..

Hi Bro, may ask which hotel? cause 16K is like SGD 2, should be quite near airport? just asking?

Chiochio1
19-12-2016, 12:10 AM
Live report Terminal 2 classic dancers still in bikini. Club half filled 😏

TonyCheong2
19-12-2016, 01:41 AM
One thing good about the room is that you can adjust the volume of the techno song. Not bad, fucking along with the techno beat.

Hahaha only those who went to Classic before will know this little detail! :D

I tip her 10000rp.

I think you meant RP100,000.

A dancer approached me, guide my hands to cover her small B neh neh, lap dance a little asked for 5 LDs. I told waitress only 3LDs. CB the dancer continue to drink until 5 LDs and the waitress still dare to write 5 LDs in my recipe. Made my stand told the waitress ONLY 3 LDs, dancer face abit black and waitress LL rewrite the receipt for me before I sign.

This happened to me before too.

For Lady Drinks should you want to buy never just say yes to any amount the dancers demanded.
Just say you will buy 1 Lady Drink first and if good service and can play longer then will buy more.
It is great that you stand your ground and not be taken for as a sucker.
Good job!

When I made my exit with the pass, front staffs ask for tips, so I act blur don understand and left. Also thanks to bro tony for advice earlier on.

Again you know to carry yourself and stand your ground.
Never lose us Singaporean's face. :D

In the past the lady receptionists are not so greedy.
So after your update I can safely say this pesky behaviour has indeed escalated! :cool:

Great update and please continue to share your humsup sexventures!
Will up your rep points when my power recovers. :)

Chiochio1
19-12-2016, 04:11 AM
Hi Bro, may ask which hotel? cause 16K is like SGD 2, should be quite near airport? just asking?

Ps bro Makashi, is 160 000RP. Still trying to adjust to RP currency. You should take grab. A lot CHEAPER. Plus JKT will be jam. Once grab, you no need to worry about the meter and you can get some
Grab discount too eg 10 000RP off 👍🏼

Setzer
19-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Ps bro Makashi, is 160 000RP. Still trying to adjust to RP currency. You should take grab. A lot CHEAPER. Plus JKT will be jam. Once grab, you no need to worry about the meter and you can get some
Grab discount too eg 10 000RP off 👍🏼

One thing to note for those who wants to go to Thamrin area during day time (Plaza indo, grand indo etc).. try to take normal taxi as Jakarta have odd-even traffic policy in place. If you take Grab or Uber, you will be taking a chance here as the number plate might not allow you to get to where you want, and you end up having to go one big round and wasting alot of time on the road.

Cheers

Chiochio1
19-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Day 2 (18/12/16) Travel hotel + Classic T2/5

This morning my little bro already woke me up standing straight up hinting for some action. As usual, chill with coffee and cig to boost my energy. I enjoyed cafe during the day time. Free and easy. The only thing to do during day is mall & massage. Basically u just want to hibernate and fill up your sperm tank before night action. Since noon so free, my okcupid girl wanted to meet me in the west area mall. I knew that the traffic gonna be bad during the day, no point traveling so far to mall or massage, you ended up shagging yourself out in the jam. Since I so free, so effort abit to meet her. TBH, her photo and real person fucking big different. So bro wanna book Wechat escort please think twice. Of course my days are limited in JKT, not gonna waste time on her, after our lunch, find some excuse then chiong back hotel to recharge. Jam again made me double shag. Nua abit, my little bro distracting me again. Ok, forced myself to wash up, walked to travel hotel, less than 1 min. That's the reason why I booked my hotel near chiong scene. I can also easily walked down the street for makan and visit the mall just need be extra careful. I reached around 6.30pm. Power ! Plenty of stocks. The club is at the extreme left of the hotel btw, I asked the counter staff to double confirm before I proceed. Here I am to the club. Is only one level of entertainment. You can see the massage logo for you to massage and release. Else the layout sama sama classic hotel, got sofa at the corner and the space quite small as compared to classic T2. T2 is much better for my personal opinion because of the live band. I don suggest to spend so much time at Travel hotel, it can be boring plus Travel hotel only got music with projector showing the MTV. One mama approached me, told her get me a beer settle down first. Actually the purpose of the beer is for you to settle down and checked out the stocks before action or you can also straight away go in ask mama for syt and bonk. Then here come one mama asked me what type of girl I want, told her busty syt. Less than 30s, she presented 2 Syts for me. As usual mama will ask to take both, but too shag for both. I chose one syt called "riri", 19 years old, tall, not bad big B cup, $350000rp, so ON la. I'm not really very fussy, as long look and figure ok. I also don walk around and scout the girls at the sofa unless the girls presented to me CMI. Else I am actually a easy going customer to close the deal. Normally syt already got a gifted tight body and smooth skin. So riri accompany me while I trying to settle down to a new scene and finished my beer. Keep praising me, I handsome 😎, she also acted shy trying to break the ice. As my aim is to release my sperm tank, once finished my beer, proceed to room. Love her short skirt while leading me upstair, I can see her nice cute ass. Got a decent room, nth special, sop for shower, cat bathe, covered BJ. Then my turn to serve her, not much kisses, went down on her, felt lacked of chemistry, so did a missionary and cowboy before releasing my tank. I'm actually unloading too fast than I expected. Chill in room, she played with her phone, showered. I also don set a high expectation for ST. For a cheap bonk, one hour of bonking I don expect a CAT 150 standard. Plus the best part there's so much places for cheap bonk, so you can always proceed to next place for better action. After released, proceed to counter for payment before dinner. Damage of course low, beer plus bonk less than $500 000RP. No tip for the gal since is just a normal bonk 😂

To be continue day 2 part two ..

Chiochio1
19-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Day 2 (18/12/16) Classic T2/5

After I done with my released at Travel and makan, rest abit. Aim to go classic T5. But my syt from day 1, "Dinda" T2 already message me and wanted me to come. Not my style though to go for same pussy plus she only got A cup. Tonight also feeling shag, no feel to bonk. But chiongster rule is to always empty my sperm bank before the next day of action. So I went T2, $12 000rp, still got grab discount, ended up paying $2000rp. Around 11pm, Terminal 2 classic dancers still in bikini. Club half filled. Moment later, dancers took off their bikini and I enjoying their big B and C neh neh. Relax with big bottle of beer, texted Dinda when I reached. 15 mins later she arrived with sexy outfit. She wanted to order drink, so approached the waitress and get her a soft drink. Btw I also bother to ask the waitress what she ordered, in case she ordered a expensive drink that can cause damage to my wallet. So see the receipt before sign. This time more chemistry. She off work at 2am so i told her I will relax awhile first while enjoying my beer with the live band. She also no butterfly and since mama 'Salla' already knew me for the first day, and she kind of find me cute 😏 so she not rushing me to take her for ST. Hug the mama a little and spent time with Dinda. One thing you will notice is that even though the FL is accompany you, their eyes are always hunting for potential prey. This is very common and similar to Thai disco girls too. So Dinda sit on my lap, rub her butt against my soft dick, touched my dick, kissed me here and there. Definitely more chemistry this time. Since she off work 2am, I ordered additional can of beer and around 12.45am proceed to the room at the billiard area. This time no need to ice break, she already feeling horny and kissed me more this time. Showered with her and relaxed on my bed while she cleaning her pussy for me to satisfy her. Once on bed, as usual, adjusted the volume of the techno song. This time a lot of gfe. We kissed and I started to taste every part of her. Like literally from top to bottom (except her toes). Haha. She damn horny, the fore play itself already turned her on and she moaned like never before. When I went down, she pushing her pussy against my tongue, damn turn ON. She did not go down on me to blow me. Since I always on her top, busy licking and kissing, she rub and pushed her pussy against my penis without condom. Wanted to do a RAW sex ! The fact is if the girl like you, they don mind raw. Of course quickly asked her for a condom, always practice safe sex bro 😊 did a missionary, but this time we too busy enjoyed each other kisses so I did a slow one, injected my dick slow but DEEP inside her. She fucking high, moaned so loud that probably outside also hear. From missionary, did a mountain climber position (missionary with push up), to showed off my upper strength and changed to cowboy. We did a slow cowboy while she rock my dick slow and steady, then into SPORK position (Spoon and Fork Combo, Scissoring). I love this position as you can see her expression and squeeze her breast, what a turn ON. She pushed her pussy deeply against my dick, and even used her hand to push my butt to ensure my dick is fully inside her pussy. Slow and steady, then changed to missionary again, phone rang as time running up, she insisted me to unload but I felt the time pressure, so took off my condom asking her for a HJ. She kissed me and made me easier to cum. Cum on her hand and felt great throughout the session, showered SOP, tip her $100 000rp as I think I only tip her $10 000rp on first day 😂 Then she walked me to the sofa sit, relax with her while waiting for her to off work. Told me her off day tomorrow, likely eating with her tomorrow 😏 Proceed to payment then grab car back. CB, the grab car sometime will message you in the app asking for your location, sometime I asked the staff for help but their England also limited so I cancelled the app and went out to take blue bird. Please be mindful that the blue bird outside club normally no meter, so you can always use your grab car price as a guide and compare with the actual
price that the driver quoted. From
Classic to my hotel only $12 000rp, CB the uncle think I carrot, quoted me $50 000rp, lucky I knew the rough estimated price so bargained to $15 000rp. 😂

Thanks for viewing my FR.

Cheers 🍺

erobaka
19-12-2016, 09:58 PM
One thing to note for those who wants to go to Thamrin area during day time (Plaza indo, grand indo etc).. try to take normal taxi as Jakarta have odd-even traffic policy in place. If you take Grab or Uber, you will be taking a chance here as the number plate might not allow you to get to where you want, and you end up having to go one big round and wasting alot of time on the road.

Cheers

wah... didnt know of such policy... all i know is if short distance with no traffic jam, i would just flag for a 3 wheel motor and nego on the pricing based on uber else just flag for a meter cab (no time to waste) but if long distance from north to south or north to central.. i will still sacrifice my 10mins+ for the uber driver to locate me... especially when got summon 10k rp / 30k rp for cancelling etc...

lost99
20-12-2016, 04:15 AM
Live report from Kelapa Gading!:D

Transport from Kota via Grab
1 hr and 80k during macet
20 min and 30k at night

Sumo Spa
Facilitas 60k (incl steam,sauna)
Local girls 675k-900k
Local dancers 800k
Import gals 1.6jt
Local gal/dancer strength approx 50-60

MTR2
No Entrance fee
Local Girls 420k-570k
Local gal/dancer strength approx 40
Large BaliHai beer 87k

King Cross
Facilitas/entrance 60k
Local girls 675k-900k
Local dancers 1.5jt
Import gals 1.7jt
Local gal strength approx 40-50
Local dancer strength approx 30

Overall Kelapa Gading is generally a one day/night stop that is a more affordable alternative to Malioboro. For those tired of the classic joints may find gems here.

Chiochio1
20-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Live report from Kelapa Gading!:D

Transport from Kota via Grab
1 hr and 80k during macet
20 min and 30k at night

Sumo Spa
Facilitas 60k (incl steam,sauna)
Local girls 675k-900k
Local dancers 800k
Import gals 1.6jt
Local gal/dancer strength approx 50-60

MTR2
No Entrance fee
Local Girls 420k-570k
Local gal/dancer strength approx 40
Large BaliHai beer 87k

King Cross
Facilitas/entrance 60k
Local girls 675k-900k
Local dancers 1.5jt
Import gals 1.7jt
Local gal strength approx 40-50
Local dancer strength approx 30

Overall Kelapa Gading is generally a one day/night stop that is a more affordable alternative to Malioboro. For those tired of the classic joints may find gems here.

Thanks bro for your update. I will end my last day trip in kings cross and MTR2 tonight 😉

Chiochio1
20-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Day 3 (19/12/2016) classic girl "Dinda"

My day 3 of my trip supposed to bonk @ kings cross and MTR2. But ended up meeting my syt Dinda for lunch since it was her off day. If you guys read my post, you will realized she is the syt I bonked during my day 1 trip. So met up her and Makan @ Lokasari plaza. She wore a jean with a simple top, this time without much make up. Well, still acceptable for me. After lunch, she hinted me where to go, of course she wanted to go my hotel. Brought her back and I took a quick shower. Relaxed on bed and did some foreplay. Nice and steady and felt that she is horny and slowly we removed our clothes and enjoyed each other touches and kisses. Chemistry already there, so the feeing was nice like your gf. I did 2 shots, damn shag ! Wanted to send her back to hotel and proceed to my chionging scene but she wanted to stay with me. So we took grab car to Ancol, nice place for makan. Ordered big BBQ fish, sotong, soup, beer and drink for her. Total cost around $30. Ok for me since I yet to pamper myself with some good food. After makan, felt tired but doesn't wanna end my night in hotel. So went to classic T5 this time. Reached around 12am, full house. But the stocks wasn't that good as compared to T2. Only one dancer worth for my LDs. Since Dinda with me, my table surrounded by her friends and mamas. Brought a coffee and cig for her mama, a beer and coke for her to chill while enjoying the live band and naked dance. Overall I think T2 is better than T5 for the day. So proceed to payment, of course paying for both of our tags. Not ex la, since no bonking, only drinking so damage is low. Unable to find grab car, decided to walked out to take blue bird instead. I know sure no on meter. I told the driver $15 000rp max to my hotel. But the driver ignored my quoted price and we reached our hotel. CB the driver quoted $70 000rp, I am quite angry though, only gave him $17 000rp and he threw the money back to me. CB he think I carrot so I told him that I'm actually paying more for him. The driver also very old bird never give up. Thankful to my hotel staffs came out and talked with the driver. We making a small scene outside hotel. Actually don intend to give up, but fuck it la, since Dinda with me don want to quarrel over few dollars. so closed the taxi deal to $50 000rp. Still ex but at least reduce some damage. Once we in hotel, we both took a shower. Too shag but still feel horny. Another shot before we go dreamland together. While I'm posting my FR now, she is showering and we will makan before she need to report work later. My day 3 even though no chiong, but my Dinda do gave me the gfe experience and 3 shots.

lost99
20-12-2016, 07:28 PM
decided to walked out to take blue bird instead. I know sure no on meter. I told the driver $15 000rp max to my hotel. But the driver ignored my quoted price and we reached our hotel. CB the driver quoted $70 000rp, I am quite angry though, only gave him $17 000rp and he threw the money back to me. CB he think I carrot so I told him that I'm actually paying more for him. The driver also very old bird never give up. Thankful to my hotel staffs came out and talked with the driver. We making a small scene outside hotel. Actually don intend to give up, but fuck it la, since Dinda with me don want to quarrel over few dollars. so closed the taxi deal to $50 000rp. Still ex but at least reduce some damage. Once we in hotel, we both took a shower

Blue bird have rule must use meter, or u can call n complain to company. Never use taxi if they refuse to use meter, get out n use next one there are so many. 50k not alot of $ to us but because u let this driver chop u he will continue to chop other SG and foreign bros. sadly i see way too many SG bros act like carrot in JKT n chop here there all the time. Need more guys act strong like TonyCheong so this treatment not become the norm.

the Good girls respect a guy with principles, rather than someone who accepts being scammed and just pays to get rid of problems. Only the spoilt gold diggers want guys who throw away $$$ like water. Up to you which kind of girl u want.

Lesson learned for next time. most of us were there once

Chiochio1
20-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Blue bird have rule must use meter, or u can call n complain to company. Never use taxi if they refuse to use meter, get out n use next one there are so many. 50k not alot of $ to us but because u let this driver chop u he will continue to chop other SG and foreign bros. sadly i see way too many SG bros act like carrot in JKT n chop here there all the time. Need more guys act strong like TonyCheong so this treatment not become the norm.

the Good girls respect a guy with principles, rather than someone who accepts being scammed and just pays to get rid of problems. Only the spoilt gold diggers want guys who throw away $$$ like water. Up to you which kind of girl u want.

Lesson learned for next time. most of us were there once

Hi bro lost99, indeed lesson learnt & thanks for sharing your knowledge here. Once bitten lesson learnt man 👍🏼

lost99
20-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Just some receipts to show u my typical spending at Malio group joints when i am not drinking hard.

All of them charge 50k for each LDs. receipts are a bit cryptic, but
Note 30% SC on total bill so dun be shocked.

Also a common tactic at cashier is to take your cash n stall before give u back change. many bros just drunk or give up and forego their change which the cashier then keep.

https://i.imgsafe.org/91edce5e02.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/91eddcf25f.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/91edf3a7a3.jpg

TonyCheong2
20-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Need more guys act strong like TonyCheong so this treatment not become the norm.

With so many American style spenders/tippers invading Asia.
"Strong" guys like me are dropping like flies and going extinct soon! :eek:

Regarding taxis just go by meter whenever possible.
Bluebird taxis will go by meter but dishonest ones will take a longer route to clock more fare if you are not familar so take note. :)

Another good trick is if you are with a cewek.
Tell them your budget and let them do all the talking and you just keep quiet will do.
99% will not get ripped off. :D

smallplayer
20-12-2016, 09:56 PM

Bluebird taxis will go by meter but dishonest ones will take a longer route to clock more fare if you are not familar so take note. :)

Tell them your budget and let them do all the talking and you just keep quiet will do.

I'm just lazy. Only grab or uber for me since I been here 2 months.
Took once a taxi with 2 other friends..
Further reinforced me never to take 1 taxi again

Chiochio1
20-12-2016, 10:03 PM

Bro tony you indeed set an example and standard for newbie like me. I still got a long way man. 😂

TonyCheong2
21-12-2016, 03:05 AM
I'm just lazy. Only grab or uber for me since I been here 2 months.
Took once a taxi with 2 other friends..
Further reinforced me never to take 1 taxi again

Even better don't take taxi at all. WALK! :eek:

Yes I walk to all the places I that cheong.
My HQ is at Mangga Besar. Near Lokasari Plaza.
Walk to Travel, Classic, Malioboro, Sun City, Club 36. :D

Only time I take taxi is to go Alexis and the Damri (Bus) to/fro Airport. :p

Bro tony you indeed set an example and standard for newbie like me. I still got a long way man.

No problem you can do it!

All the street smart tricks are learnt through more than a decade of cheonging and many times involve confrontation and fights with assholes.
You must be prepared to fold up your pants and dip into the pond to gain such experiences. :D

Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan.

smallplayer
21-12-2016, 10:50 AM
Even better don't take taxi at all. WALK! :eek:

Only time I take taxi is to go Alexis and the Damri (Bus) to/fro Airport. :p

I am currently posted for work here and my apartment in south jkt.
if I walk...likely by the time I reach, will be time to walk back to prepare for work....:p

I do walk...and the paths at north jkt so much easier to walk then near my apartment....

Chiochio1
21-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Day 4 (20/12/2016) last chiong 😉

This is the last day for my solo chiong trip. For bros that read my previous FRs, you will noticed that I only chiong one or two places, taking my time of my life to enjoy the scene. This is the beauty of solo trip, you got a rough plan and you're free and easy to explore around. Here's my little contribution and sharing of my FR. Finally arrived at kings cross that mentioned actively here. Took a grab and even the driver also got a hard time finding this place. And yes, MTR2 is just located behind. Reached kings cross around 11.00pm, went to the counter and was given a card to record all the expenses spend. There's entrance fee of course. So took lift to level 3 and already saw a few gems at the lift lobby. Once entered the lounge in level 3, ordered a beer and sit behind to enjoy the live band. Btw beer with 30% sc. Isn't much crowd around 11.45pm, and soon one indo mama approached me and quoted me the price for local indo dancer around 1.6million ++ for short time. Asked mama further for local indo girl (non dancer), she quoted me $400 000rp, $600 000rp and $900 000rp ++ She also told me level 3 mainly dancers and import. Another Vietnam mama approached me but I told her that I only eyeing for local indo. Tbh, the Vietnam dancers are gifted with white smooth skin, busty breast (easily C natural cup). Around 12 plus, dancers started to perform on stage, chio to my opinion but I don intend to bonk them nor stay too long so proceed to level 1 to check this place out. Once entered, immediately saw 2 to 3 big sofa at the left, one or two big sofa at the extreme right away from the entrance. The layout smaller than classic and there's tables and chairs that look like dining restaurant (same as level 3) 😂 I sit near the left sofa, immediately papa David approached me to pick a girl. He quoted me $400 000rp or $600 000 for ST (ps can't remember). I told a quick look at the quality and my rating for them is around 5-6.5/10. Ordered another beer to observe the scene, maybe can find some hidden gem. So drinking beer while watching 2 half naked dancers in the middle. The stage really small so abit Sianz cannot see too many neh neh dancing. Lighting abit too bright (I prefer dark abit so got the hunting for pray feel) not much crowd and entertainment here so after my beer proceed to counter for payment. I decided to grab to classic T2 again. Reached around 1am, full house. I visited classic since day 1 to 4 of my trip 😂 TBH, classic T2 got a lot of hidden gems and you can get a good fuck with little damage. Since I already knew mama Salla during my day 1, easy for me to get a table near the stage. Saw some ceweks that worth my $350 000rp but since almost 2am, I planned to keep a cewek overnight to keep me warm. Heard that LT is expensive in JKT, so my best bet is on my syt Dinda since already knew her during day 1, I think bringing her back is a piece of cake. And yes, message her and she came to my table, she wore sexy black short dress. Sexy in my opinion. I worked my charm a little, she agreed to follow me back so I ended my last shot with her for my trip. Even though i fuck this syt for total 6 times during this trip, I only paid for the first and second time ST price. The rest of the shot doesn't involve $. I also need to move out of my comfort zone next time, cause can't be tasting the same pussy everyday 😂 I guess my budget trip was a little successfully and still got remaining Rp for my next trip. 😅 Although never fulfill my threesome dream and taste different variety of ceweks this time round, but this trip indeed set a good foundation for my next trip 💪🏻 Oh well, landed in sg but heart still in the land of north JKT 😔

naemlo
22-12-2016, 02:19 AM

Wow u so low class.... but I also always go to Travel and Classic. :D For me, I am lazy, I will always take taxi. When I was working in JKT yrs ago, I did use other taxi other than bluebird during peak hour. CB those days, what is uber n grab????

TonyCheong2
22-12-2016, 03:47 AM
Wow u so low class.... but I also always go to Travel and Classic. :D For me, I am lazy, I will always take taxi. When I was working in JKT yrs ago, I did use other taxi other than bluebird during peak hour. CB those days, what is uber n grab????

The funny thing is the lounge local ceweks from "low class" places such as Travel and Classic are younger, better quality and cheaper than high class places such as Malioboro! :eek:

In those days use ojek abang loh! :D

naemlo
22-12-2016, 03:54 AM
The funny thing is the lounge local ceweks from "low class" places such as Travel and Classic are younger, better quality and cheaper than high class places such as Malioboro! :eek:

Later dasmooth or daXXXX will come n say u low class. Gers in Travel and Classic, old lady n ugly... :eek:

RamboCat
22-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone has been to Karawang, a town beside Jakarta about 2 hours drive. Have been invited by a Classic girl to visit her at a Karaoke called Emerald Karaoke. Wondering if there is anything besides this ktv there or just a boring town ?

Thanks for your inputs

Xhuuya
22-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Just some receipts to show u my typical spending at Malio group joints when i am not drinking hard.

All of them charge 50k for each LDs. receipts are a bit cryptic, but
Note 30% SC on total bill so dun be shocked.

Also a common tactic at cashier is to take your cash n stall before give u back change. many bros just drunk or give up and forego their change which the cashier then keep.

For your information its 65k, include tax... the nighttime tax is 30% , its d sad truth , for karaoke has the same price.
at least malio group is the safest place :3

TonyCheong2
22-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Later dasmooth or daXXXX will come n say u low class. Gers in Travel and Classic, old lady n ugly... :eek:

I will tell him to go and f*ck spider and take a walk on unwalkable Jakarta pavements! :p

erobaka
22-12-2016, 06:29 PM
For your information its 65k, include tax... the nighttime tax is 30% , its d sad truth , for karaoke has the same price.
at least malio group is the safest place :3

Safe from...? Jakarta pavements?

cooldoe
23-12-2016, 09:43 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone has been to Karawang, a town beside Jakarta about 2 hours drive. Have been invited by a Classic girl to visit her at a Karaoke called Emerald Karaoke. Wondering if there is anything besides this ktv there or just a boring town ?

Thanks for your inputs

It is industrial area
So mostly boring town

Xhuuya
23-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Safe from...? Jakarta pavements?

one of the owner of the group is a bigshot :3 .
that's all i can tell

hornie
23-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Just concluded a trip to jakarta so here are my small thoughts on cheonging in Jakarta and in particular Club Sumo.

In general in Jakarta, to have a full sex and cheong experience, you can either go to a bar disguised as a hooker place, or a spa disguised as a hooker place. Both such places would have a bar for drinks and titty shows, a spa and rooms. But some locations have better clubs with hot girls, like Kings Cross, while some locations have really nice spas with pools and sauna rooms etc.

Sumo Spa is the later. It is a 4 level complex with a bar on the ground floor, spa with pool, steam room, sauna on the second floor and rooms on the upper floors.

Sumo Spa is a 4 level complex located very near Kings cross club and Delta spa in Kelapa Gading, which is about an hours drive out of central KL, in kind of North or North East Jakarta and is . It is near by big malls like Mall of Indonesia, and Mal Kelapa Gading. It is about a 5 min cab ride or less from Mall of Indonesia.

Once you sign in, you will be assigned a tag where all your miscellaneous adventures will be charged to. Admission is 78,000 to use the facilities. No massage or girls included in this fee.

Pool
The pool, is relatively medium in size and will have a handful of girls giving occasional topless shows who will come to you once in a while to pester you for a lapdance in the pool. Each of these will cost you about 120,000 or 200,000. Somewhere in that ball park. In my opinion, skip this unless you want the cheap trill of a topless girl grinding on ur dick in public.

Massage girls
Once you are ready for a bang, approach the nearest papasan or mamasan and tell them that you are ready. They will lead you to a small room with maybe 10-15 girls on a good day. As of my last trip earlier this month, there are a good number of lookers. Making a choice is hard. The rates are 750,000 for 2 girls for 1.5 hours. Yes 2. I was not offered a rate for only 1 girl, but buy 1 get 1 free. Once you have paid this rate, the girls will lead you to the room and you will pretty much do whatever the fuck you want. I had a quick 15 minute bath, followed by a 30 minute 4 hand massage then banged one girl, rested and banged the second one. Depending on your luck, there might be chemistry between the girls and it will be fun! It is hard to focus on doggy style when another girl is licking your ears from behind!

Bar
The bar, will have a good handful of girls but from my experience, will hold a mix of locals, thai and viets. The rates can vary but if you go for Thais and viets, the rates are significantly higher than the local girls. I think my friend paid upwards of 1,400,000 for his thai girl for 1.5 hours.

thingstick
23-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Just concluded a trip to jakarta so here are my small thoughts on cheonging in Jakarta and in particular Club Sumo.

In general in Jakarta, to have a full sex and cheong experience, you can either go to a bar disguised as a hooker place, or a spa disguised as a hooker place. Both such places would have a bar for drinks and titty shows, a spa and rooms. But some locations have better clubs with hot girls, like Kings Cross, while some locations have really nice spas with pools and sauna rooms etc.

Sumo Spa is the later. It is a 4 level complex with a bar on the ground floor, spa with pool, steam room, sauna on the second floor and rooms on the upper floors.

Sumo Spa is a 4 level complex located very near Kings cross club and Delta spa in Kelapa Gading, which is about an hours drive out of central KL, in kind of North or North East Jakarta and is . It is near by big malls like Mall of Indonesia, and Mal Kelapa Gading. It is about a 5 min cab ride or less from Mall of Indonesia.

Once you sign in, you will be assigned a tag where all your miscellaneous adventures will be charged to. Admission is 78,000 to use the facilities. No massage or girls included in this fee.

Pool
The pool, is relatively medium in size and will have a handful of girls giving occasional topless shows who will come to you once in a while to pester you for a lapdance in the pool. Each of these will cost you about 120,000 or 200,000. Somewhere in that ball park. In my opinion, skip this unless you want the cheap trill of a topless girl grinding on ur dick in public.

Massage girls
Once you are ready for a bang, approach the nearest papasan or mamasan and tell them that you are ready. They will lead you to a small room with maybe 10-15 girls on a good day. As of my last trip earlier this month, there are a good number of lookers. Making a choice is hard. The rates are 750,000 for 2 girls for 1.5 hours. Yes 2. I was not offered a rate for only 1 girl, but buy 1 get 1 free. Once you have paid this rate, the girls will lead you to the room and you will pretty much do whatever the fuck you want. I had a quick 15 minute bath, followed by a 30 minute 4 hand massage then banged one girl, rested and banged the second one. Depending on your luck, there might be chemistry between the girls and it will be fun! It is hard to focus on doggy style when another girl is licking your ears from behind!

Bar
The bar, will have a good handful of girls but from my experience, will hold a mix of locals, thai and viets. The rates can vary but if you go for Thais and viets, the rates are significantly higher than the local girls. I think my friend paid upwards of 1,400,000 for his thai girl for 1.5 hours.

Jesus, man...

Is this in the North?

Gonna have to bite the bullet and get up there from the South, I think, for this.

Allanooi
23-12-2016, 09:54 PM
North = utara , south = selatan both zone also got ayam district

yangyang77
23-12-2016, 10:03 PM

Pool

Massage girls

Bar

Wow.. How much u spent for whole trip?

TonyCheong2
23-12-2016, 10:53 PM
North = utara , south = selatan both zone also got ayam district

Wow you suddenly pop out! :eek:

Hahaha by the way Merry XXX'Mas to you! :D

Allanooi
23-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Live reporting T2 very crowded with men & ceweks... band here no bad but England not good out of tune but play instrument darn good

Allanooi
23-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Wow you suddenly pop out! :eek:

Hahaha by the way Merry XXX'Mas to you! :D

Merry xmas too I'm counting down here jkt...:D

Allanooi
24-12-2016, 12:37 AM
T5 has more quality ceweks but as crowded more classy and spacious which I like better :D

sl135831
24-12-2016, 01:23 AM
I have been to king cross quite reasonable, What is the diff. With sumo.

naemlo
24-12-2016, 01:26 AM
I will tell him to go and f*ck spider and take a walk on unwalkable Jakarta pavements! :p

U very bad leh, should tell him, "hor gao kan"...

hornie
24-12-2016, 08:25 AM
I have been to king cross quite reasonable, What is the diff. With sumo.

Sumo has a proper spa with facilities. Kings Cross is more famous for its bar and hot girls at bar.

hornie
24-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Wow.. How much u spent for whole trip?

My total damage was about 1400000 rupiah.

That is for a few lap dances at pool, massage and some tips for the massage girls.

hornie
24-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Jesus, man...

Is this in the North?

Gonna have to bite the bullet and get up there from the South, I think, for this.

Yes this would be considered North.

TonyCheong2
24-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Live reporting T2 very crowded with men & ceweks... band here no bad but England not good out of tune but play instrument darn good

Kanasai you go there for the pussy or for singer?
So fussy! :D

T5 has more quality ceweks but as crowded more classy and spacious which I like better :D

Yes I also prefer Terminal 5 than Terminal 2.

By the way now Travel Hotel open liao.
Faster go and check it out hahaha. :D

U very bad leh, should tell him, "hor gao kan"...

You lagi bad.
I only tell him to go f*ck spider but you want to ask him to f*ck a dog 555! :p

Allanooi
24-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Kanasai you go there for the pussy or for singer?
So fussy! :D

Yes I also prefer Terminal 5 than Terminal 2.

By the way now Travel Hotel open liao.
Faster go and check it out hahaha.

I of course go for pussy if band is good better meh whole package deal...:D
u said travel hotel is open what u mean massage or ktv Lounge?
Joni steak is a steal good so closed to classic hotel I tigam the right hotel to stay.

naemlo
24-12-2016, 03:56 PM
I only tell him to go f*ck spider but you want to ask him to f*ck a dog 555! :p

Wrong, mine was, "let the dog f" :D

colourbox
24-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Anyone in Jakarta today?

Allanooi
24-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Anyone in Jakarta today?

I am in jakarta :D why fall in call?

colourbox
24-12-2016, 06:00 PM
I am in jakarta :D why fall in call?

Ya fall in

Allanooi
24-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Ya fall in

I be in classic not heading around if u want u can join me at terminal 5 ....

TonyCheong2
24-12-2016, 06:40 PM
u said travel hotel is open what u mean massage or ktv Lounge?
Joni steak is a steal good so closed to classic hotel I tigam the right hotel to stay.

Travel Hotel same concept as Classic Hotel.
Belong to same Mafia boss. :D

If get into trouble show this picture.
Tomy Winata is one of the godfathers in Indonesia. :p

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a9/Tomy_Winata.jpg

Yes Joni Steak is very near Classic Hotel and within walking distance.
Cheap but not the best taste for western food.
You go try Gandy Steak House.

Gandy Steak House
Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 73, Hayam Wuruk, Jakarta

Wrong, mine was, "let the dog f".

Oh ya I misread. :p

Allanooi
24-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Travel less ceweks but overall got some good ones opens daily 1pm to 3 am. Good thing here is not crowded as classic T2 & T5. Overall playability and feel amongst all is still T5 rank 1st

donut12345
24-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Like to ask bros here where in jakarta should i change sgd to idr?

Better to change in singapore or jakarta?

Allanooi
24-12-2016, 09:27 PM

Better change in singapore..... in jkt the traffic so bad u don't want waste time to change money just for good rates ... if Batam then different story change in batam better...

Chiochio1
24-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Travel less ceweks but overall got some good ones opens daily 1pm to 3 am. Good thing here is not crowded as classic T2 & T5. Overall playability and feel amongst all is still T5 rank 1st

Agree with you bro on travel. Been there recently and hidden gem can be found in travel. Less crowded as compared to classic. Overall can be a good one stop center for quick release 😅

TonyCheong2
24-12-2016, 11:09 PM

Agree with you bro on travel. Been there recently and hidden gem can be found in travel. Less crowded as compared to classic. Overall can be a good one stop center for quick release

So far my best f*ck is from Terminal 5. :p
I miss my GFE SYT cewek. :(

For best strip show is Malioboro.
Best of the best! :D

Better change in singapore..... in jkt the traffic so bad u don't want waste time to change money just for good rates ... if Batam then different story change in batam better...

Depends where you are staying in Jakarta.
If staying around Mangga Besar there are many money changers along Jl. Gajah Mada.

Wow Batam 10 plus years never go liao.
When want to hold my hand bring me go? :p

TonyCheong2
24-12-2016, 11:11 PM
MERRY SEX'MAS TO ALL BROS!

http://image.blingee.com/images15/content/output/000/000/000/49b/333705054_1705783.gif

Allanooi
24-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Depends where you are staying in Jakarta.
If staying around Mangga Besar there are many money changers along Jl. Gajah Mada.

Wow Batam 10 plus years never go liao.
When want to hold my hand bring me go? :p

You veteran how to hold hands lol ... who's your t5 mamasan can intro?

TonyCheong2
24-12-2016, 11:35 PM
You veteran how to hold hands lol ... who's your t5 mamasan can intro?

I don't bother to acquaint with any of those mamasans.
Full of bullshit recomendations as always. :cool:

Just use own judgement and punt hahaha.
RP350K which is about S$35.00 so no need think so much lah. :p

Only if you are going for KTV then maybe a mamasan contact is useful.
Anyway people like us too used to China KTVs where there are hundreds of girls to choose from.
In Jakarta KTVs the quantity is limited so we tend to be more fussy. :D

For me the selling point of Jakarta is the Lounge ceweks.
Easily a hundred to choose from in places like Travel and Classic Hotel.
Similar to Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours but cheaper. :p

Chiochio1
25-12-2016, 01:47 PM

Just use own judgement and punt hahaha.
RP350K which is about S$35.00 so no need think so much lah. :p

Only if you are going for KTV then maybe a mamasan contact is useful.
Anyway people like us too used to China KTVs where there are hundreds of girls to choose from.
In Jakarta KTVs the quantity is limited so we tend to be more fussy. :D

For me the selling point of Jakarta is the Lounge ceweks.
Easily a hundred to choose from in places like Travel and Classic Hotel.
Similar to Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours but cheaper. :p

I'm already missing the ceweks in the lounge. Planning for my new trip again 🤓

Allanooi
25-12-2016, 04:15 PM
In Jakarta there are many taxis color same as blue bird those are the rogue taxi will up your pre agreed fare half way or on arrival destination. Download bluebird apps drop Pin like Uber or grab they will assign taxi very fast the taxi will reach at your pickup location. (No booking fee or surcharge go by Meters)

Gandy is famous for its bun. http://i65.tinypic.com/oqd5qe.jpg

The steak wise is good but if order imported beef is kinda of expensive for jakarta standard $35 all in.

TonyCheong2
25-12-2016, 06:29 PM
I'm already missing the ceweks in the lounge. Planning for my new trip again.

So soon? :D

The steak wise is good but if order imported beef is kinda of expensive for jakarta standard $35 all in.

Wow you made your way to Gandy Steak House? :eek:
Do you like the old fashion way of serving your steak with a trolley hahahaha? :p

Unless you are in Australia or USA, imported beef is going to be expensive.
Stick to local meat will do if you're not the fussy type.

Allanooi
25-12-2016, 07:02 PM
So soon? :D

Wow you made your way to Gandy Steak House? :eek:
Do you like the old fashion way of serving your steak with a trolley hahahaha? :p

Unless you are in Australia or USA, imported beef is going to be expensive.
Stick to local meat will do if you're not the fussy type.

I made it there ...with gps smartphone never will be lost... the trolley thing is memories singapore also have ... shaslik at Far East shopping center... order the Alaskan cake u get mini sparkers....

TonyCheong2
25-12-2016, 09:13 PM
I made it there ...with gps smartphone never will be lost... the trolley thing is memories singapore also have ... shaslik at Far East shopping center... order the Alaskan cake u get mini sparkers....

Hahaha really back to the golden era of good F&B experience! :D

Makashi
25-12-2016, 11:45 PM

I've only tried this place called holy cow at kelapa gading, bit of crowd, steak was decent, wagyu for think sgd 20 plus. not bad.

Allanooi
26-12-2016, 09:09 AM
I've only tried this place called holy cow at kelapa gading, bit of crowd, steak was decent, wagyu for think sgd 20 plus. not bad.

Read about hollycow but din try.... will try next trip

lost99
26-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Anyone in Jakarta today?

Yes Bro, if u spending Xmas in heaven also PM me

There is a great place near Pasar Baru, walking distance to classic gives close to XE rates and beats Dollarindo and all commercial joints. PM me if need directions

There can be some benefit to knowing a good Classic mommy. When My local friend takes me, mommy leaves us alone to slowly makes choices and shields us from other rogue mommys and their reject girls. She also chat with us and she is MILF also and not bad lookin :D She also help reserve certain girls for us, and let her girls sit and drink with us for a long time without charges...

Before this my experience with Classic mommies quite bad, seem like they dun care what u say and just send their girls to you 1 by 1 and push you to take. this one change my Mind.

My Malio mommy is great, help me with all bookings and always explain charges and such, and she speak English and Mandarin also for those who dun speak Bahasa

rudolf
27-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Hey all bros & tony.

How's everyone for the Christmas period..anyone spend over there in JKT for Christmas.

by the way Bro tony, I will up at jkt on 13-16th next month, see any chance we can catch up..

Chiochio1
27-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Hey all bros & tony.

How's everyone for the Christmas period..anyone spend over there in JKT for Christmas.

by the way Bro tony, I will up at jkt on 13-16th next month, see any chance we can catch up..

My cewek already ask me come next month. Tempted to go JKT since damage so affordable 😅

TonyCheong2
27-12-2016, 11:02 PM

Hahaha don't think so! :D

My cewek already ask me come next month. Tempted to go JKT since damage so affordable.

Your cewek is trying to KC you. :p

The definition of affordability is subjective.
Personally I feel it's not worth to spend S$100-150 for return air tickets if just doing a 3D/2N trip sex trip.
A longer trip is better value if you average out the air ticket cost.

Below is a conservative budget.
I've not taken into account on transport and F&B expenditure but for simplicity sakes just sticking to basic damage.

Air Tickets: S$100 return all inclusive
Hotel: S$25/night
Bonk: S$37/bonk at Travel, Classic

If base on 2 nights with 2 ST bonks.
Per net bonk is S$112.

If base on 5 nights with 5 ST bonks.
Per net bonk is S$82.

As you can see even with a 5 nights stay the supposedly cheapo bonk at Travel/Classic is not entirely cheap if you take into account of overall costs.

Of course this is not an issue for people who seldom travel overseas for humsup trips.
But for hardcore cheongsters like me I have to seek value where 12-15 humsup trips overseas per year is xiong on the pocket! :eek: :p

smallplayer
28-12-2016, 10:18 AM
The definition of affordability is subjective.
Personally I feel it's not worth to spend S$100-150 for return air tickets if just doing a 3D/2N trip sex trip.
A longer trip is better value if you average out the air ticket cost.

Below is a conservative budget.
I've not taken into account on transport and F&B expenditure but for simplicity sakes just sticking to basic damage.

Air Tickets: S$100 return all inclusive
Hotel: S$25/night
Bonk: S$37/bonk at Travel, Classic

If base on 2 nights with 2 ST bonks.
Per net bonk is S$112.

If base on 5 nights with 5 ST bonks.
Per net bonk is S$82.

As you can see even with a 5 nights stay the supposedly cheapo bonk at Travel/Classic is not entirely cheap if you take into account of overall costs.

Of course this is not an issue for people who seldom travel overseas for humsup trips.
But for hardcore cheongsters like me I have to seek value where 12-15 humsup trips overseas per year is xiong on the pocket! :eek: :p

actually nowadays I see girls asking for tips after deed is done more, or even ask u to buy drinks./cigarette whilst chatting with u before..
so depends on how insistent u are to limit the damage.

not to mention sometimes the very unpleasant experience even after the deed.
wait till a good bro who was here over xmas (and I went with him as it was off work-days for me..) to share his fr hopefully soon...
pity for that bro.

TonyCheong2
28-12-2016, 02:47 PM
actually nowadays I see girls asking for tips after deed is done more, or even ask u to buy drinks./cigarette whilst chatting with u before..
so depends on how insistent u are to limit the damage.

not to mention sometimes the very unpleasant experience even after the deed.
wait till a good bro who was here over xmas (and I went with him as it was off work-days for me..) to share his fr hopefully soon...
pity for that bro.

That's because too many easy going guys fall for their bullshit.

For lounge ST when you get into the room a server will approach you to take order.
I will say order minum (drink) for cewek boleh. Rokok (cigarettes) tak mau.
99% of the time both cewek and server will burst out laughing as human psychology tells me they know I am not carrothead. :D

Tip for cewek RP50,000 for mediocre service, RP100,000 for good service.

End of the day if one wants to get chop and act like American style spender/tipper there's nothing we can do about it.
But the effect is that the service providers will get greedier as time goes by when the monger ecosystem is spoilt by these suckers.

There's a reason why I post less in Jakarta thread nowadays.
Only drop in to TCSS and share tips on how not to get carrot will do.
Everywhere Singaporean/Malaysian cheongsters go they will wreck the playground for poor uncles like me. :D
In 2017 I will post Japan and Germany FRs and see if these market spoilers want to go there to cheong or not hahaha. :p

You mean your good bro kena chop gao gao or receive bad service from cewek? :confused:

smallplayer
28-12-2016, 04:45 PM
That's because too many easy going guys fall for their bullshit.

Tip for cewek RP50,000 for mediocre service, RP100,000 for good service.

End of the day if one wants to get chop and act like American style spender/tipper there's nothing we can do about it.
But the effect is that the service providers will get greedier as time goes by when the monger ecosystem is spoilt by these suckers.

.................................................. .................................

You mean your good bro kena chop gao gao or receive bad service from cewek? :confused:

actually sometimes we feel its cheap and we tip more...that's the usual.
and given the happier look they have...the guys then have bigger ego.
so its a plus on both sides.

for my friend..even had to demand for a refund...im doing a spoiler first..let the bro post the FR hopefully soon..but he busy la..here there everywhere to piak.
but sometimes an overused playground will become less service oriented.

thanks to bro lost99 (another occasion), Malio was indeed an eye opener..
quality of the dancers and also the class/ambience..
worth the price to be paid.

Allanooi
28-12-2016, 05:36 PM
For classic t2 or t5 and travel mama San will expect some generous cheongster to tip after u pays them ST barfine 350k for the girls just act blur as if u don't understand Indonesia language same for t2 or travel girls at door when collecting your boarding pass ...

I never tip them all although is my virgin trip to these places ... just act dumb...

sam33
28-12-2016, 11:04 PM
Dear all jkt bro..... I had been in jkt for 5year and had left for half a year. Now I am back again. Hope to meet up with any bro here to go happy time. I used to go sun city. Pm me if anyone wanna go

rudolf
29-12-2016, 02:24 AM
My cewek already ask me come next month. Tempted to go JKT since damage so affordable ��

Bro Chiochio,

Better enjoy while is still available & affordable.Due to amnesty tax by their government, IDR is getting stronger each day compare to last time although not much even my local indo friend says will strengthen bit by bit.

Let me know ya if you will there around that timing, Can hang out for some action or so.
Hahaha don't think so! :D

Hiyah Bro Tony, Always timing not right for me & you. No worries, There always been chance for once. Found that Jakarta become my 2nd shelter..hahaha.

TonyCheong2
29-12-2016, 02:26 AM
Hiyah Bro Tony, Always timing not right for me & you. No worries, There always been chance for once. Found that Jakarta become my 2nd shelter..hahaha.

Yes IDR has strengthened a bit against SGD.
That's because SGD is weak.

Where have you been cheonging lately? :D

Allanooi
29-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Yes IDR has strengthened a bit against SGD.
That's because SGD is weak.

Where have you been cheonging lately? :D

All Asian currencies that are pegged to usd are strengthening only except sgd is pegged to a basket of currencies ... Indonesia Thailand hkd all these are pegged to usd ... good lucks to currency punter

Chiochio1
29-12-2016, 08:49 PM
actually sometimes we feel its cheap and we tip more...that's the usual.
and given the happier look they have...the guys then have bigger ego.
so its a plus on both sides.

for my friend..even had to demand for a refund...im doing a spoiler first..let the bro post the FR hopefully soon..but he busy la..here there everywhere to piak.
but sometimes an overused playground will become less service oriented.

thanks to bro lost99 (another occasion), Malio was indeed an eye opener..
quality of the dancers and also the class/ambience..
worth the price to be paid.

Even though chiong in JKT consider cheap. Maximum tips I will give is 100 000rp for good service that's all. Normally I already drank one bottle of beer before proceed to ST, so I don buy anything else like cig or drink for my cewek. The little RP you save from tips you can actually go for another ST. I like to maximize my RP for maximum enjoyment 😏😏

Chiochio1
29-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Bro Chiochio,

Better enjoy while is still available & affordable.Due to amnesty tax by their government, IDR is getting stronger each day compare to last time although not much even my local indo friend says will strengthen bit by bit.

Let me know ya if you will there around that timing, Can hang out for some action or so.

Sure bro rudolf 👍🏼 you going alone ?

Bro tony, you are too popular, all chiongster want to chiong with you. Hahaha 😂

lost99
30-12-2016, 02:57 PM
There's a reason why I post less in Jakarta thread nowadays.
Only drop in to TCSS and share tips on how not to get carrot will do.
Everywhere Singaporean/Malaysian cheongsters go they will wreck the playground for poor uncles like me. :D

Agree, i also dun feel the need to post so frequently nowdays also, except to ward off useless trolls who drop by occasionally to provide bad n false info. Unfortunately, Just not as much benefit for me to do so as in the past.

In the past before (especially the DG KTV days) i would usually meet experienced standup bros who would understood how to have fun, play safe, and respect the market without driving up prices. Seems like the new breed of bro's are more naive and pussywhipped than before, most act like girls instead of men.
Also more insular and scared like little kittens than in the past, when ppl seemed more domineering and in control. No fun partying with pussycats when you are a Dog who likes to roam the streets for action :D

lost99
30-12-2016, 08:12 PM
A few night ago at one of my favorite discos in JKT which have a share of WGs and normal girls who come here to make some $$$ on the side. It was approaching closing time and i wanted to make sure i had something nice to deposit my sperm into when i wake the morning :D

I made my move and approach a gal in the club out with her friend. We spend the next 90 min dancing, drinking, chatting etc... My friend was acting as a wingman for her friend but had no interest in her. When it became apparent to them i was gonna take my girl back, but her friend wasn't getting taken, all this bullshit (Shit tests) began to come out:

1. Friend wants 'tips' for introducing us. Yep, the friend of my gal wanted some tips for no good reason other than the fact they came together, and that technically i talked to her first, even though i was interested in her friend. I told her Nope, you don't get points for second place, she can ask her friend for $ but not getting any from me. I've never heard of loser points and this is not in my culture.

2. My Girl only wants to go where her friend is going. My girl then told me she needs to stick with her friend, and her friend brought her here, so they need to stick together. I said fine, you guys can go your own way and i am going to my hotel. When she realised i was serious, she said they could both come to my hotel. I said no, you only, or you guys can go home alone. My girl then agreed and reasoned with her friend to go their own ways.

3. I don't know how to do a BJ?. I hear this occasionally with problematic FLs, and always laugh when i hear this excuse. I just stick my cock in your mouth and slurp and suck, is that so hard? and try not to scracth my cock with your teeth. Then she says she's never done it before. I respond with " have you even been thrown of a hotel room before?". My cock was then burried in her mouth within next 10 seconds.

4. I can't stay overnight, i need to work in the morning Sometimes this is a legitimate excuse. But in her case she told me she works very close to my hotel, so i called out her bullshit and she agreed to stay overnight.

In the end, we never talk about price, and despite all the bullshit and shit tests, she had a nice body and tight pussy and was a fun fuck, so i give her 500k and show her out the door. This is generally the min rate for most locals (unless it was a free pickup), but i would have happily given 1jt or more if she cutout the bullshit and been more focused on making me happy.

In the end although there was some hassle and annoyance, i got what i wanted, and i didn't let this WG run over me, as i suspect she has to several other weaker and less experienced bros. It doesn't always work out like this, but for those bros who encounter the same situation, its your choice whether you are willing to stay strong and stand your ground, or be a carrot and let the girl decide how YOUR night is going to end.

TonyCheong2
31-12-2016, 03:54 AM
Even though chiong in JKT consider cheap. Maximum tips I will give is 100 000rp for good service that's all. Normally I already drank one bottle of beer before proceed to ST, so I don buy anything else like cig or drink for my cewek. The little RP you save from tips you can actually go for another ST. I like to maximize my RP for maximum enjoyment

Good one! :)

Bro tony, you are too popular, all chiongster want to chiong with you. Hahaha.

No lah I only like to suan people. :p

In the past before (especially the DG KTV days) i would usually meet experienced standup bros who would understood how to have fun, play safe, and respect the market without driving up prices. Seems like the new breed of bro's are more naive and pussywhipped than before, most act like girls instead of men.

Yes when cheonging we must know how to carry ourselves and be steady. :D

In the end although there was some hassle and annoyance, i got what i wanted, and i didn't let this WG run over me, as i suspect she has to several other weaker and less experienced bros. It doesn't always work out like this, but for those bros who encounter the same situation, its your choice whether you are willing to stay strong and stand your ground, or be a carrot and let the girl decide how YOUR night is going to end.

Hahaha you are so firm and street smart.

I like your style! :D

lost99
31-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Hahaha you are so firm and street smart.

I like your style! :D

Tony, I've seen how you work in China before and respect your style also :cool: Took me a few lessons to get here though, but the guiding light was refusing to get chopped no matter how small. My money, my power, my say.

A little different than the typical style of "Not worth fight/argue, just give them whatever, and make the night happy" excuse you usually read around here, No? Maybe it's my western upbringing, but I could never find an excuse to justify acting like a pussy/coward to a man let alone to a female whore.

bigbatman
31-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Any outcall websites in JKT?
Due to work, I can't move out to play.

So hungry for pussy right now

TonyCheong2
31-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Tony, I've seen how you work in China before and respect your style also :cool: Took me a few lessons to get here though, but the guiding light was refusing to get chopped no matter how small. My money, my power, my say.

A little different than the typical style of "Not worth fight/argue, just give them whatever, and make the night happy" excuse you usually read around here, No? Maybe it's my western upbringing, but I could never find an excuse to justify acting like a pussy/coward to a man let alone to a female whore.

Hahaha thanks! :D

"My money, my power, my say."

Could not agree more because to me it is about the principle.
Not about how small or big the amount of money is.
It's about how you carry yourself to let the other party know , "I can be a cool guy but if you try to be a jack ass. I can be an asshole too!" :p

Most Malaysians/Singaporeans will just bite the bullet.
However I've also seen Asians from western countries being too easy going even when they know they're getting ripped off. :cool:

norice
31-12-2016, 01:59 PM
TonyCheong2 and Lost99,

I wish, I had you folk's power, now I only have lots of USD currencies but no power! Sad, I'm going to close my door and cry and cry!

lost99
31-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Most Malaysians/Singaporeans will just bite the bullet.
However I've also seen Asians from western countries being too easy going even when they know they're getting ripped off. :cool:

Agree, there are carrots/chumps/pussies on both sides of the Pacific. I've also met some very solid upright SG/Malay bros in my travels who know how and when to be firm and pull out the 'asshole' card when needed. However, due to the sheer number of SG/Malay cheongsters in SE asian cities like JKT/BKK who tend to just pay money and defer to the wishes of the lady/scammer etc and consider it a 'learning lesson'... they have become a common target for getting chopped. In fact, sometimes when i try to pay local rate to a girl and they realise i am a foreigner, she usually argue "No, my SG/Malay customer pay me this (higher) price"... but she usually accepts what i give her anyways if i stay firm. Anyways, this is not to single out any particular race or country for being a carrot (there are carrots from everywhere in the world!) but the fact that this behavior way to common, and that these girls/businesses will continue to play games, run scams, and try everything to bleed you dry of your cash, unless these carrots start acting like rocks instead.

TonyCheong2 and Lost99,
I wish, I had you folk's power, now I only have lots of USD currencies but no power! Sad, I'm going to close my door and cry and cry!

Norice, the good thing is that Power doesn't cost any money whatsoever. It comes from confidence. Strong vocal projection, body langauge, and confidence to let the other party know that you are not going to accept any bullshit; take it or leave it, i'll take my money elsewhere if you dont' like it. Your loss because there are plenty of other bitches who will be happy with what i wanna pay. And if it gets to that point, let them know u can be a bigger asshole than them if needed.

Next time a lady asks for a LD, try smiling and giving her a firm NO instead. Say that you want her to stay and chat with you for 10 min first, and if you are happy then maybe you'll buy her a LD. This way you weed out the pure money grabbers, and filter out the girls willing to work for your attention. Maybe for you, you need some practice, but being an asshole seems to come naturally to me...lol :). I am happy to show you in Thermae next time i am in town.

TonyCheong2
31-12-2016, 05:50 PM
norice,

USD is going to have a bull run at least for the next 2 years.

With your strong purchasing power you can easily hire a personal butler or bodyguard to do all the hassle tasks on your behalf.
You'll have leverage power and live like a boss. :p

lost99,

Here are some excerpts from Donald Trump's "The Art Of The Deal" book.

1. Think big

"I like thinking big. I always have. To me it's very simple: if you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big."

2. Protect the downside and the upside will take care of itself

"I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst--if you can live with the worst--the good will always take care of itself."

3. Maximize the options

"I never get too attached to one deal or one approach...I keep a lot of balls in the air, because most deals fall out, no matter how promising they seem at first."

4. Know your market

"I like to think that I have that instinct. That's why I don't hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don't trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions."

5. Use your leverage

"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."

6. Enhance your location

"Perhaps the most misunderstood concept in all of real estate is that the key to success is location, location, location...First of all, you don't necessarily need the best location. What you need is the best deal."

7. Get the word out

"One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better...The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you."

8. Fight back

"In most cases I'm very easy to get along with. I'm very good to people who are good to me. But when people treat me badly or unfairly or try to take advantage of me, my general attitude, all my life, has been to fight back very hard."

9. Deliver the goods

"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."

10. Contain the costs

"I believe in spending what you have to. But I also believe in not spending more than you should."

11. Have fun

"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."

norice
31-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Lost99 and TonyCheong2,

I meant to say, "you folk's have sexual power and stamina due to your young age, I'm getting old, so quickly, losing my sexual power!" I have no stamina these days!

Lost99, you have intestinal fortitude when dealing with bar girls, not me, I'm kind of weakling due to my compassion and generosity to poor!

Tony, thanks for the message, these days I'm very lucky due to strong performance of US Dollars! But, next year will be different due to prediction of downfall and depression of US Economy! In the paper, US Economy looks very strong but in reality US is very weak due to 20 trillion dollars debt! Therefore, it's a time bomb ready to explode! Thank goodness, I'm retired in Thailand since cost of living is lot cheaper than USA!

Yes, I like to think big, very big but when I look down there it's still small! Also, number 6, 10 and 11 is very important if you want to enjoy your retirement life in Thailand!

TonyCheong2
31-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Tony, thanks for the message, these days I'm very lucky due to strong performance of US Dollars! But, next year will be different due to prediction of downfall and depression of US Economy! In the paper, US Economy looks very strong but in reality US is very weak due to 20 trillion dollars debt! Therefore, it's a time bomb ready to explode! Thank goodness, I'm retired in Thailand since cost of living is lot cheaper than USA!

555 yes things are not always what it seem on the surface. :D

lost99
01-01-2017, 06:32 AM
repost see following

lost99
01-01-2017, 06:33 AM
Selemat Tahun Baru!!! to all JKT Lovers.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zEbrTA6osEo/WC6R3AmBScI/AAAAAAAARZs/nmclgoRhEgAbDMBgYOTPwMrTk1awSaxFQCLcB/s1600/party%2Bgirl%2Bindonesia%2Bwith%2Bbig%2Bboobs%2Bta ttoo.jpg

Hoping 2017 is an even bigger and funner year for cheonging in JKT

norice
01-01-2017, 06:52 AM
Lost99,

That's a big one!

lost99
01-01-2017, 07:27 AM
Lost99,

That's a big one!

For me that's just average :cool:

TonyCheong2
01-01-2017, 06:45 PM
For me that's just average :cool:

Bro lost99 you're so greedy. :D

Where is this cewek from? :p

lost99
02-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Bro lost99 you're so greedy. :D

Where is this cewek from? :p

Tony, if you coming to JKT soon can share.....but u see the Macallan bottle in her lap?:eek: ....this not the type of girl for bros wanna party on a budget...:(

Hurricane88
03-01-2017, 12:20 PM
This thread is closed...:)

Please post in the new Jakarta thread 2...:)

https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=637585