PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82

chengzc
09-11-2016, 10:49 PM
i wanna travel to Jakarta on 11 nov - 13 nov. Any Bros planning anything or can recommend places for solo traveller?

I'm flying there tml. Can meet on 11.

Pm me

fde83
10-11-2016, 01:05 AM
Just saw an indo local news (in batam now) theres a huge fire in 1 of the apartment. Now sure where exactly it is.

tita
10-11-2016, 03:04 AM
Hi bro, you in jkt?

Pm me. We can Cheong tgt with /without steak haha

Can I meet up too?

erobaka
10-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Just saw an indo local news (in batam now) theres a huge fire in 1 of the apartment. Now sure where exactly it is.

I only know West Jakarta Soho apartment central park grogol kebakaran caught on fire...
http://indopress.id/mall-neo-soho-di-jakarta-barat-terbakar/

sixnine696900
10-11-2016, 10:01 AM
I only know West Jakarta Soho apartment central park grogol kebakaran caught on fire...
http://indopress.id/mall-neo-soho-di-jakarta-barat-terbakar/

Hi bro,
sad to said I have many singaporean friends that live the apartments complex and works at APL towers...haiz, hope they are all ok.

Cheers.

lost99
10-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Just a few blocks away from my place many protesters of Donald Trump as US President.

Wonder if it is safer for me to be in US or Indo now???

chengzc
10-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Anyone want to chiong tonight?

erobaka
10-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Just a few blocks away from my place many protesters of Donald Trump as US President.

Sillypore still the most safest but you will end up being very silly...

TonyCheong2
10-11-2016, 03:08 PM

Hahaha I thought you stay in Canada? :D

tagged
10-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Hi I will be visiting Jakarta and would like to know if any GILF type massage contacts or places to go for GILF experience - many thanks

jhsin
10-11-2016, 05:49 PM
any bros want to chiong on 13nov night? will be there for work

lost99
10-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Hahaha I thought you stay in Canada? :D

In the US at the moment...but things may change depends on what Trump decide to do with us Aliens :confused:

Hi I will be visiting Jakarta and would like to know if any GILF type massage contacts or places to go for GILF experience - many thanks

Serious? Well i dunno about GILF, but i know for MILF you can visit HaloMas. Nearly all of DaSmooth previous 'suggestion' like soapy massage Berlain/Kartika, and Maribaya in BlokM are for MILF or nearly GILF, not suitable for most bro's tastes here.

matong36
10-11-2016, 09:30 PM
29 October - 31 October 2016

My maiden trip ended faster than I expected, time flies when you are enjoying!

My solo trip eventually became a group trip which I met wonderful sbf bros and their friends.

CGK airport
Arrived in the early morning, no need to fill up arrival/departure card for SG passports. Was not able to find any simcard shops. Once out of arrival hall, walk towards extreme left for Blue Bird Taxi counter.

Toll was 26k and total ride cost was approximate 130k to my hotel.

BOLD Hotel
Jalan Mangga Besar VIII No. 9, Taman Sari, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11150, Indonesia

The rooms are good for a newly opened hotel. The location is less than 100m from Hotel Travel/Kimochi.

Lokasari Square
Bought amenities from the super market. The money changer is not found in the mall but in the vicinity. Ran by Indo Chinese family, rate was 9340k.

Hotel Travel
After having Mie Bakso nearby, entered the complex on the left side of the building.
Mamasan immediately brought like 10 girls and asked for my preference. Gathered information and left the place shortly. They open at 3pm and close at 3am. Prices are as follows:
350k 1 hour 1 girl 1 shot
525k 1 hour 15 mins 2 girls 2 shots

My Place Spa
Needed a rub so visited the outlet at Golden Boutique Hotel Angkasa. Paid 20k for an ojek when it costs 5k only which I came to know later by the Grab App.

Went upstairs and spoke with the flirty GRO, total package costs 618k at standard room with 3 x sessions. They open 12pm and closes at 11pm.

The masseuse gave a strong massage as requested, she was petite the way I like it. Not much of sensual massage. When came to the HJ, she sat between my legs and did her thing. I could not finish and asked her over on my right. I touched her boobs and she asked tips. I avoided her question on tip and touched her boobs from outside and inside as she tries to move away from my hands. I knew it was cumming and I gave her boobs one last squeeze. Walking downstairs told her I did not have extra money for tips, she smiled. Settled my payment and left shortly to Classic Hotel.

Heard good comments on MyPlace, however felt that Delta Spa offers better sensual massages and prettier ladies. Although this might be an uncommon case of a masseuse under my expectations and the price does not differ much, I would probably visit Delta. Not to mention their massages are legit too.

Classic Hotel
Took an Ojek from the main road and paid 15k for it(I still do not know about Grab App yet).

Went up to T5, huge stage the middle with nude dancers and they have got decent tits. By the sides are sofas of ladies waiting for you to chose them. Occasionally the mamasan will bring girls over or she would stay at your table refusing to go until you get one. If you do not get a girl, she would ask you for a drink. I was not shy at rejecting so she light up a smoke and went other places shortly. The nude dancers would come and start grinding your lap, place their tits in front of your face for teasing as she requests for LDs.

So the sbf bros came in group of three shortly. They recommended we go to T2 so we did, it was crowded 5 times more than T5. Great live band and we get to see the ladies up close. We found a table near where the entrance to the rooms and suddenly a super cute faced girl popped beside me. One of the bros thought she suited me so there she was standing beside me. We could not communicate much but everybody knows sign language. Told her Ive liking for an hour's BBBJ with lights on, she was shy and agreed with a 'No Problem!'. Paid 350k to mamasan and off we went to the room to test her skills out.

Elsa
Damage: 350k + 150k tips

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23133/2313367863868ba49f8998b3d4300cad54c8e917.jpeg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23133/23133677894c3ed37cf821c61f7740ad75f62eb4.jpeg

Petite and a super cute SYT face. Boobs are small and has a child. We showered together and I waited on bed. She joined me shortly and applied Listerine on my body and dick. As agreed, she started to suck my dick at a full motion from bottom to top and slurping at the end. This went on for 20minutes with no complains but pure hard work.

Told her to go on top and ride me, she smiled. We did multiple positions and we ended up at standing doggy. The view of that jiggling ass as I pump her hard and the piak piak sound was extremely sextisfy-ing. Pumped her a good 10mins. Could not cum as I had a full bladder so relieve myself quickly and back to pumping her. All this while I admired ourselves with the huge mirror beside us. I pumped her harder as I saw her mixed shiok/pain emotions on her SYT face and finally came my shot.

Gave her well deserving tips and went downstairs to catch up with the bros. Within 5mins she was back into room with another guest.

Late night of the Day 1
Walked to the night stalls opposite Emporium for decent Zhi Char. It was then I knew using Grab/Uber for affordable transport around the city.

Explored the Mangga Besar/Lokasari area, there was motorbike pimps asking if I wanted ladies, avoided them. Turned on wechat, none looked stunning that I would contact. It was mentioned infront of Oasis Spa that was across from Lokasari plaza will have freelancers but did not see any at around 2am. Crossed over the road and as I was walking directly towards the Lokasari KFC, a chinese speaking lady asked if I wanted ladies that were around her, did not see anyone to my liking, so slept solo for the first night.

matong36
10-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Early morning of Day 2
Went nearby for Nasi Padang and roam around the area.

Bintang Mawar Coffee House
A dimly lit pub playing old chinese songs, the waitress asked if I would like some ladies and she brought me to the back room. However the ladies were still doing make up at 11am. Told her I will come back another time. Two prices at 325k and 475k for 1 hour of fun.

Kimochi Spa
Went back hotel and to this spa nearby. Opens at 11am. They have photomontage of the ladies, number tags to show if they are working or available. Nobody could speak English and I could not understand the concept of this spa so told them I will come back the next day.

Funtasty Cowboy
Did not get name
Damage: 160k + 100k tips

Met the bros in the afternoon. This is a massage place with special themes like the ladies would dress as a nurse, stewardess, cowgirl, playboy bunny depending on the day of the week.

Picked our ladies at the sitting area nearby the entrance. Went up to the playboy room but my lady was dressed normal, ex-Delta masseuse. Massage was okay, so it was HJ time aka SOP. Was not interested in the other services that was on offer.

Bigger rooms are available at 190k which are cleaner and has a mirror by the side. Standard fees are:
100k - HJ
200k - BBBJ/BJ
300k - FJ

There are few sporty and cute ladies, will return for them in the bigger room only.

Sumo Spa
So we all wanted a cold/hot pool dip and we walked to this place. Opposite was Delta Spa. TCSS in the pool and after we went up second floor only to be approached by a mamasan to a room full of ceweks. Full lights on so you could see them clearly and there were approximate 20+ of them. They worked for the establishment and priced at 600k+. There was a 2 girls threesome promotion at the same cost not sure if I had heard that clearly but it definitely sounds okay especially with the quality there.

So we sat at the live band area, only to see more girls. Papasan explained they were freelance priced at 400k, 600k, 1.1m and 1.4m. So you should know why they are priced in this matter. Got attracted by a 1.1m lady in red dress and her boobs so huge it could knock over the Eiffel Tower, not forgetting her face so sweet yet sultry. Left shortly for dinner at Cantonese restaurant in Lokasari.

Hotel Travel
Entering the establishment on the left side, we see the standard high chairs and top tables on the right and heaven of ceweks on our left similar to T5 concept. Separated into three big sofas, Im unclear if they belonged to different mamasans. Following the bros we always get a surprise, so we walked past the sitting area and into another area where the concept is similar to T2 where girls can be seen up close. We ordered black stout as a bro said it could help us to withstand longer in bed. Took few sips and I decided to look at the ladies. Saw three sofas of ceweks.

Mamasan introduced me a few but I specifically requested for a petite with big boobs. So she brought up a lady whom I saw in a glance, slim legs, decent sized boobs, sultey face yet with innocent looks all in a cute blue/black dress. Brought her over to the bros and they were giving me the look, and they did not get a lady Im not sure why. Anyway she spoke some English/Mandarin, asked her for an hour BBBJ, okay, lights on, okay. She requested for a threesome with another girl but I declined. Paid and off we went to the room.

Auriel
Damage: 350k + 100k tips

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23133/23133742668577884783a18a1d13aab8cd6e3a09.jpeg

Rooms similar to Classic just that the side mirror is striped and causes a deficiency in visual effects especially for someone like me who enjoys admiring the process. We showered together and proceeded to bed. Shes started to catbath you literally everywhere including your toes and unexpectedly went AR on me for few times. Next she gave a fast and furious BBBJ with short motions, which I did not like. Told her to go slowly but her engine was like a Porsche and did not make a difference.

I stopped it and requested for her to come on top. Decent cowgirl while grabbing her boobs. Went to turn on the rest of the lights, advanced to multiple positions and ended up with standing doggystyle. Her ass was firmer and was almost perfect for a doggy pump and I gave it a hard pump non stop for a good 15mins and let go my shot there. I absolutely love the mirror in the room. I went to shower and I came out to see her lying down in pain. Apparently I thrusted too much and she felt pain in abdomen area. I massaged that area while she gave out soft moans, she definitely felt better. Gave tips, she asked for more but I declined. Went out of the building and saw the bros grabbing, we call it a night.

Late night of Day 2
So I decided to venture out again. Saw few ladies outside of Oasis Spa but they are with their boyfriends. Decided to visit Siera disco nearby, paid 30k cover charge. 3mins I was out of this place, as you can expect it is the place where you do not wish to be in. Waiters asking if I like a pill, the place so dark you can only see a person's outline. Went back hotel to rest for the night.

matong36
10-11-2016, 09:32 PM
Early morning of Day 3
Grab an ojek to Mangga Dua, 5k only. Told him to accept 10k as he was kind enough to show me where exactly Novotel is and how to walk there from the place he dropped me. Went for dim sum breakfast with the bros. Did some shopping and got a good deal for batik top.

Next we grabbed to a place along the way to the airport. Visited few massage places that offers 'Lang Sung'. Decided on this young girl recommended by the mamasan.

Kaila
Damage: 315k + 100k tips

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23133/23133829748f699b3b4de9c474631128d28ab4d2.jpeg
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23133/2313382865d538c1713eaf186749d4646bcad118.jpeg

Rooms were run down and the shower water was salty. Surprising theres a bedside mirror for my upcoming action. Another surprise that came in was a SSSYT, slim with super cute looks. She could not speak any English and look at me as if I was ailen when I spoke English. Honestly there was no service from this. We self showered together, means we are in the shower together but showered by ourselves.

After she came out of the shower wrapped in the towel, I sat near her as she looked away probably shy. I removed her towels and saw huge and firm tits. There were one of the most amazing tits Ive seen especially on a super slim body like hers. Kissed her body, requested for BBBJ but she only did BJ. Slow and short suctions were decent. So I started to pump her missionary. We moved around the room with lots positions and shot my sextisfying load at side missionary. During the whole sex session she was expressionless. Her eyes were wide open, no moans, she tried to hide whenever she felt pain as soon I knew I stopped, and I feel sad for her. Took some photos and she was all smiley again.

Grabbed a car to the airport, arrived 1 hour before our departure and thankfully we got on our flight on time.

Without the last 'bang', my return would have been uncertain.

Home Sweet Home
I have just received my confirmed itinerary in Jan to JKT.

Thank you to the bros who met up for your warm hospitality, kind advice and humorous conversations.

Hope this FR was informative yet enjoyable to read!

lost99
11-11-2016, 02:44 AM
Great FR Bro Matong36, I hope it was a very sexifying maiden voyage! You went to a few "off the usual path" places, i hope you found some gems.

Heard good comments on MyPlace, however felt that Delta Spa offers better sensual massages and prettier ladies..... I would probably visit Delta.

For me MyPlace is better value for money (~400k 90 min massage incl HJ). Delta is slightly nicer facilities and more expensive (~600k plus tips). I'm not a big massage++ fan and don't care so much of girls looks for HJ, so I usually goto MyPlace or Sun City when i want a massage.

Explored the Mangga Besar/Lokasari area, there was motorbike pimps asking if I wanted ladies, avoided them. Turned on wechat, none looked stunning that I would contact. It was mentioned infront of Oasis Spa that was across from Lokasari plaza will have freelancers but did not see any at around 2am. Crossed over the road and as I was walking directly towards the Lokasari KFC, a chinese speaking lady asked if I wanted ladies that were around her, did not see anyone to my liking, so slept solo for the first night.

Freelance or Dabao around this area usually low quality. The street mamasan/papasan usually make you wait 5-10min, they call some girls over in a van and most CMI. The price also more than places like Travel/Classic but lower quality and safety. If you want dabao, better to grab one out of Travel (1/1.5Jt), or find one inside a nightclub like Crown, Sierra, Milles (if open, but i think was forced shut down), Exotis (just be careful of the obat on offer).

Glad you figured out Grab/Uber App, as it is much cheaper than Blue Bird/Ojek, and the main advantage is you don't pay for waiting in traffic.

As a side question for me, how would you compare to JKT in terms of price/quality to those gals in AC?

cooldoe
11-11-2016, 08:38 AM
For me MyPlace is better value for money (~400k 90 min massage incl HJ). Delta is slightly nicer facilities and more expensive (~600k plus tips). I'm not a big massage++ fan and don't care so much of girls looks for HJ, so I usually goto MyPlace or Sun City when i want

Myplace and delta price actually vary from location to location
Although the difference is not too drastic

The girl quality and 'cooperativeness' also vary

My fave is myplace senayan more syt and cooperative girl

tooman1
11-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Next we grabbed to a place along the way to the airport. Visited few massage places that offers 'Lang Sung'. Decided on this young girl recommended by the mamasan.

Kaila

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23133/23133829748f699b3b4de9c474631128d28ab4d2.jpeg
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23133/2313382865d538c1713eaf186749d4646bcad118.jpeg

Home Sweet Home

Thank you to the bros who met up for your warm hospitality, kind advice and humorous conversations.

Hope this FR was informative yet enjoyable to read![/QUOTE]

Power Bro...I like you siad ..without the last bang, JKT trip will not be completed.

Wdydx
11-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Kaila

Rooms were run down and the shower water was salty. Surprising theres a bedside mirror for my upcoming action. Another surprise that came in was a SSSYT, slim with super cute looks. She could not speak any English and look at me as if I was ailen when I spoke English. Honestly there was no service from this. We self showered together, means we are in the shower together but showered by ourselves.

After she came out of the shower wrapped in the towel, I sat near her as she looked away probably shy. I removed her towels and saw huge and firm tits. There were one of the most amazing tits Ive seen especially on a super slim body like hers. Kissed her body, requested for BBBJ but she only did BJ. Slow and short suctions were decent. So I started to pump her missionary. We moved around the room with lots positions and shot my sextisfying load at side missionary. During the whole sex session she was expressionless. Her eyes were wide open, no moans, she tried to hide whenever she felt pain as soon I knew I stopped, and I feel sad for her. Took some photos and she was all smiley again. !

This is a real Gem.... .... I hope I could also find such a girl in my future trip.

As always, Bro Matong36, your trip FR is again so informative and attractive ... :D

smallplayer
11-11-2016, 12:00 PM

Home Sweet Home

ok la...hope to see u again in jan..this trip quite fun la.
see u always horny..haha..

jan timing seems good..if u still want to meet up

BlueDragon193
11-11-2016, 01:05 PM
Nice FR Bro Matong36.:D

Just up your points.cheers

mobymogli1264
11-11-2016, 01:55 PM
This is a real Gem.... .... I hope I could also find such a girl in my future trip.

As always, Bro Matong36, your trip FR is again so informative and attractive ... :D
Awesome FR Matong36 Bro..Keep rocking.

chengzc
11-11-2016, 08:07 PM
shopping and got a good deal for batik top.

Kaila

After she came out of the shower wrapped in the towel, I sat near her as she looked away probably shy. I removed her towels and saw huge and firm tits. There were one of the most amazing tits Ive seen especially on a super slim body like hers. Kissed her body, requested for BBBJ but she only did BJ. Slow and short suctions were decent. So I started to pump her missionary. We moved around the room wi

Home Sweet Home

Power Bro...I like you siad ..without the last bang, JKT trip will not be completed.[/QUOTE]

Bro, u share this location which is on the way to the airport?

Can visit this place when I'm on my way back.

My own FR will come very soon.

Makashi
11-11-2016, 10:55 PM
great FR bro.....so classic vs travel, which one u prefer?

tita
12-11-2016, 11:46 AM
any bros want to chiong on 13nov night? will be there for work

I be there at 13 nov too

tagged
12-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Serious? Well i dunno about GILF, but i know for MILF you can visit HaloMas. Nearly all of DaSmooth previous 'suggestion' like soapy massage Berlain/Kartika, and Maribaya in BlokM are for MILF or nearly GILF, not suitable for most bro's tastes here.

Many thanks for info

Foreverz
12-11-2016, 02:56 PM
I be there at 13 nov too

Anyone here in Jakarta today? Staying at gajah mada

tita
12-11-2016, 08:56 PM
In jakarta now, who is out for action?

mobymogli1264
12-11-2016, 10:32 PM
In jakarta now.. Tried out Delta and Fortune spas with not so good experience.. No-31 Fortune Spa near golden triangle is definetly good with looks and is super slim but not with massage though. Well who cares.
BTW, didnt try FR, its just HJ with body access though..
I am looking to try outcall from my hotel (got a day @ mercure harmoni, Aston Kuningan and Novotel Mangga dua).. a day each just to get lucky atleast once.
Are there any spas with websites or face book pages which lets me chose the massage girl for outcall?
If you got any reliable contacts in wechat (around kuningan, mangga dua or harmoni), it will be great.. tried 3 times, but looks the pics cheated or atleast 10 years back old..

cooldoe
13-11-2016, 06:51 AM
In jakarta now.. Tried out Delta and Fortune spas with not so good experience.. No-31 Fortune Spa near golden triangle is definetly good with looks and is super slim but not with massage though. Well who cares.
BTW, didnt try FR, its just HJ with body access though..
I am looking to try outcall from my hotel (got a day @ mercure harmoni, Aston Kuningan and Novotel Mangga dua).. a day each just to get lucky atleast once.
Are there any spas with websites or face book pages which lets me chose the massage girl for outcall?
If you got any reliable contacts in wechat (around kuningan, mangga dua or harmoni), it will be great.. tried 3 times, but looks the pics cheated or atleast 10 years back old..

Outcall in jakarta is expensive bro
The easiest way is to go to classic, malio or most established spa and get the girl there for outcall
Cost usuallt 3 to 5 times the regular rate for overnight

chingcai
13-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Bros,

Also keen to try outcall. Appreciate any experience sharing, what to look out for and any reliable contacts. Heard of experiences like bro cooldoe (where the person is vastly different from photo) and hopefully can avoid.

TIA!

erobaka
13-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Waaaa the outcall Gong Tao at here suddenly became so strong liao...

TonyCheong2
13-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Waaaa the outcall Gong Tao at here suddenly became so strong liao...

I already mentioned many times before that finding a f*ck shop is easier than a police station in Jakarta and Bangkok.

Let these lazy people pay outcall escort at premium price for the same type of quality you'd get in a hotel f*ck joint. :rolleyes:
It's their money and if they want to pay more is their problem hahaha. :D

Really don't undestand the mindset of a lot of the new generation of cheongsters these days.
They can spend a lot on pussies but very stingy (giam siap) to bros who guide and let them tag along out of good will.
But cannot be bothered to even say thank you or buy kopi/simple meal as a form of basic courtesy. :cool:

lost99
13-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Let these lazy people pay outcall escort at premium price for the same type of quality you'd get in a hotel f*ck joint. :rolleyes:
It's their money and if they want to pay more is their problem hahaha. :D

I find it's usually the newbie cheongsters in JKT that always ask about outcall. They don't understand that outcall in JKT typically catered to locals who can't be seen in places like Classic/Alexis etc... (because married, official, religious etc..), and is managed by pimps who take a big cut, so it ends up being much more expensive that hotel fucksh*ps. However as a forgeigner, you don't have the same need for privacy, so why not take a look at whats on offer at these places unless you are so lazy or need someone hand-hold you to there? Senior Bros never ask about outcall.

Really don't understand the mindset of a lot of the new generation of cheongsters these days.
They can spend a lot on pussies but very stingy (giam siap) to bros who guide and let them tag along out of good will.
But cannot be bothered to even say thank you or buy kopi/simple meal as a form of basic courtesy. :cool:

Just younger generation growing up in a period of entitlement, in the internet age where everything is given to them without actually having to work. Such as the many newbies who are so openly lazy to ask us to provide JKT interary, saying its too much work to research all the info posted here first! If you are feeling slighted by these unthankful members, i'll treat you to a Kopi/Beer/meal next time in town :D

TonyCheong2
13-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Bro lost99,

These days I mostly only meet old friends or cheongsters which I already know for years.
Then you also have a lot of jokers who say they want to tag along with you to any place you may be going but when it comes to appointment time they'll MIA. :rolleyes:

It's a waste of time to guide the so called newbies lah unless intro by trusted cheongsters. :D

Ok KFC meal at Lokasari Plaza on you the next time hahaha! :p

Hahaha many Trump haters still protesting in some parts of USA.

Setzer
13-11-2016, 10:50 PM
Then you also have a lot of jokers who say they want to tag along with you to any place you may be going but when it comes to appointment time they'll MIA. :rolleyes:

I think I might have kena the same before :p

TonyCheong2
13-11-2016, 10:51 PM
I think I might have kena the same before :p

Should be those same few pathetic jokers lurking on this thread. :D

Pink_Flyod
13-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Tony...

When you will back in Jakarta... I need to have an excuse to get out...hehehehe..... JK.

The local we go to Cork and Screw, Potato Heads, and bunch of others cafe drinking lounge to hang out with entreprunuer ladies, Office ladies, society elites, or ladies hunting men etc etc....So every bro contribute few ladies to the tables from their collections...

BTW, 1001 has no more PRC.. all now local with different grades of pricing.

zoshi
13-11-2016, 11:42 PM
Going jkt for work soon.
Looking to go fortune since it will be near where i staying. any bros went and give some insights to pricing and svc provided?

skillcapped
14-11-2016, 01:35 AM
Tony...

When you will back in Jakarta... I need to have an excuse to get out...hehehehe..... JK.

The local we go to Cork and Screw, Potato Heads, and bunch of others cafe drinking lounge to hang out with entreprunuer ladies, Office ladies, society elites, or ladies hunting men etc etc....So every bro contribute few ladies to the tables from their collections...

BTW, 1001 has no more PRC.. all now local with different grades of pricing.

Went to 1001 few times, all along don't have PRC i though, mostly local, and some viet/thai if i'm not wrong.

matong36
14-11-2016, 08:01 AM
Great FR Bro Matong36, I hope it was a very sexifying maiden voyage! You went to a few "off the usual path" places, i hope you found some gems.

For me MyPlace is better value for money (~400k 90 min massage incl HJ). Delta is slightly nicer facilities and more expensive (~600k plus tips).

The price also more than places like Travel/Classic but lower quality and safety. If you want dabao, better to grab one out of Travel (1/1.5Jt), or find one inside a nightclub like Crown, Sierra, Milles (if open, but i think was forced shut down), Exotis (just be careful of the obat on offer).

As a side question for me, how would you compare to JKT in terms of price/quality to those gals in AC?

Thank you bro lost99.

Is that correct to say MyPlace massage with 2 x sessions at 90mins/400k+ inclusive a HJ end of session? Coz Delta requires 3 sessions at 120mins/600k+ for the HJ finish.

Noted on the disco locations for pickup and Travel's LT rates. Was aware that Travel offers LT but was unsure what time they would leave and if theres any shots limitations, communication breakdown with the mamasan.

In my opinion to your question, the ceweks definitely win in quality. Ceweks are among the top three in my quality list, the other two would be Thai and Viet. AC has lots of plain janes but you would be able to find few gems if youre at the Korean Bars early.

Price in JKT is affordable and mostly STs. Would be even better trip if I had an LT girl for one of the nights, at least now I know where I can find them. In AC, the barfine you pay of almost 1.5 times or more for a ST in Classic, which could be a ST or a LT. The negotiation part is most essential before you decide which girl to take. Ive gotten both GFE and PSE experiences from them. You will be surprised in over a year some girls whom I'd taken still remembers me on my last trip. My first trip to AC last January, I had 2 runners for first two nights, I was a newbie then. Ever since Ive never had a runner. They usually leave 7am-12pm.

My advice is to give it a try and experience it first hand. A 4D3N would be just nice. If youre flying from a further country, you should stay longer and consider to visit Manila where all the hot girls can be found at a 'hot' price. Cebu has bars and lots of disco pick up action too. Ive never been to Manila/Cebu though, my friends told me about them. Better if you can bring buddy along otherwise theres nothing much to do in Clark during the day.

Cheers and thanks!

matong36
14-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Hello,

To all who pm me about Kaila, I would not be sharing this contact as not to overexpose this place. Without Bahasa, its could be a challenge to get around this place. Sorry about that.

Thanks bro Wdydx. Im waiting to enjoy all your upcoming FRs too! Let me know if you have any upcoming trips and we might be able to link up.

Take care!

Power Bro...I like you siad ..without the last bang, JKT trip will not be completed.

Thanks Pak tooman1. Jakarta is awesome, you should consider visiting Jakarta soon !

ok la...hope to see u again in jan..this trip quite fun la.
see u always horny..haha..

jan timing seems good..if u still want to meet up

Thanks bro smallplayer. Now I use Uber/Grab like a pro. Hehe. Lets meet up in Jan for sure!

Awesome FR Matong36 Bro..Keep rocking.

Nice FR Bro Matong36.:D

Thanks bro BlueDragon193 and mobymogil1264.

lost99
14-11-2016, 09:15 AM
Ok KFC meal at Lokasari Plaza on you the next time hahaha! :p

Hahaha many Trump haters still protesting in some parts of USA.

I dun makan KFC but we can go makan Ayam together if our schedule match :D

Actually, Trump is a very good example of how you need to act in JKT to pickup girls and not get taken advantage of. You need to act like a confident, arrogant, know-it-all asshole and dancers dun try pull shit on you. I can't wait to see the first Presidential meeting between Trump and Duturte of Philippines... it will probably take place in a boxing ring!

Is that correct to say MyPlace massage with 2 x sessions at 90mins/400k+ inclusive a HJ end of session?
In AC, the barfine you pay of almost 1.5 times or more for a ST in Classic, which could be a ST or a LT. The negotiation part is most essential before you decide which girl to take. Ive gotten both GFE and PSE experiences from them. You will be surprised in over a year some girls whom I'd taken still remembers me on my last trip. My first trip to AC last January, I had 2 runners for first two nights, I was a newbie then. Ever since Ive never had a runner. They usually leave 7am-12pm.

My last visit to MyPlace, I pay around 400k inclusive of 90min massage and HJ. Good clean facilities incl. spa, steam, gym, and some simple snacks. Good value for money. Girl looks are subjective but never had one i complain about for HJ (I"m not to fussy for looks with HJ as long as acceptable)

Seem like every Bro that visit JKT and AC seem to prefer JKT. Since i am coming from a far location, don't want to risk a short 3-4 day trip to AC and risk disappointment when JKT is a sure thing for me. Although i think i can deal with reducing chances of runners, i just don't wanna deal with this culture and hassles. I think AC is probably more ghetto and dangerous than JKT anyways.

sixnine696900
14-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Hello,

To all who pm me about Kaila, I would not be sharing this contact as not to overexpose this place. Without Bahasa, its could be a challenge to get around this place. Sorry about that.

Hi bro,
So what is the point of writing an FR, if you are not willing to share the lobang....?:rolleyes:...sorry for being a nob.
If I am not wrong, the point we write FRs is to share info....if that is not share it; what is the motivation of posting an FR???:confused:

Cheers.

Setzer
14-11-2016, 03:27 PM
Hi bro,
So what is the point of writing an FR, if you are not willing to share the lobang....?:rolleyes:...sorry for being a nob.
If I am not wrong, the point we write FRs is to share info....if that is not share it; what is the motivation of posting an FR???:confused:

Cheers.

Maybe you can PM him... and offer some contacts to exchange? Nobody is obligated to share contact and even more so if its good. So... let's not assume :p

sixnine696900
14-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Maybe you can PM him... and offer some contacts to exchange? Nobody is obligated to share contact and even more so if its good. So... let's not assume :p
Agreed Taikok,
I was not interested in the contact anyway, just the comment....

to all who pm me about Kaila, I would not be sharing this contact as not to overexpose this place. Without Bahasa, its could be a challenge to get around this place. Sorry about that.
But just what is the motivation of this guy to post an FRs and then not post this lobang, while he posted all the other venues in his FRs...:confused:

Very confusing that is all; it would been better to leave this lobang out if he is not willing to share the lobang...as he has provider many well publish lobangs in SBF...in his FRs...That is good for him.
I might take up your advise on exchange idea, for future reference.
Thanks.

Cheers.

Setzer
14-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Agreed Taikok,
I was not interested in the contact anyway, just the comment....

to all who pm me about Kaila, I would not be sharing this contact as not to overexpose this place. Without Bahasa, its could be a challenge to get around this place. Sorry about that.
But just what is the motivation of this guy to post an FRs and then not post this lobang, while he posted all the other venues in his FRs...:confused:

Very confusing that is all; it would been better to leave this lobang out if he is not willing to share the lobang...as he has provider many well publish lobangs in SBF...in his FRs...That is good for him.
I might take up your advise on exchange idea, for future reference.
Thanks.

Cheers.

Well, sometimes one can get overly excited and end up posting but later regret. Can be abit of dilemma but I guess it's normal... anyway don't keep dwelling on this and move on. Nobody owes anyone anything here (maybe except those who owes makan/drinks) :p

sixnine696900
14-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Well, sometimes one can get overly excited and end up posting but later regret. Can be abit of dilemma but I guess it's normal... anyway don't keep dwelling on this and move on. Nobody owes anyone anything here (maybe except those who owes makan/drinks) :p

hi bro,
Agreed totally, well said.....:)
Are you local, can meet for makan2
Cheers.

lost99
14-11-2016, 04:03 PM

FR is meant to share general information of a venue, such as location, quality, prices, and personal experience.

Lobang is a specific contact, which Bro Matong36 has no obligation to share unless he desires. We should be grateful for his detailed FR, and not criticize him for not providing this specific contact for legitimate reasons.

Personally, I agree with Matong36, as I also don't share specific contacts unless with trusted Senior bros, or people with good rep here. Someone who really wants the contact, can kindly PM Matong, or even visit the venue to find that girl if they are so inclined.

Setzer
14-11-2016, 04:07 PM
hi bro,
Agreed totally, well said.....:)
Are you local, can meet for makan2
Cheers.

Im not jkt local... maybe next time if i go to jkt.

Xhuuya
14-11-2016, 04:21 PM
You guys should try Malioboro Hotel & Spa , but go to clubs
its about Rp 150.000 (last time i go there) /$15.
nice place to hangout, price is affordable actually for Singaporean , but its pretty high for local , yes , Malioboro is one of the best Club in Jakarta ,

If u want to find girl local , or others u can ask the security about "import lady" he will told u to 5th floor if i dont wrong. they will show you all the girls , PLENTY of em !!! or you maybe can try local model girl !!!

For the dancer mostly is local with strip dance ~~ and some of them will come around asking for lady drink ($5) for each shot , they will "play"around with you after several shot ~~if you want to bring them up, it will cost about $130-$150

Local model is about $100

Have a nice day for u bros who went there ^_^

TonyCheong2
14-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Tony...

Hahaha no problem bro Pink_Flyod! :p

Will WhatsApp you in advance if I plan to go Jakarta again. Thanks! :D

sixnine696900
14-11-2016, 07:10 PM
FR is meant to share general information of a venue, such as location, quality, prices, and personal experience.

Someone who really wants the contact, can kindly PM Matong, or even visit the venue to find that girl if they are so inclined.
Hi bro,
I agree with you, but could not find the info on the venue that he speaks of???:eek::eek:
Unless I am too old to see the FRs, but for your benefit, I will read his FRs 3 more times, to be sure, I did not missed anything....:)
Cheers.

mongeringexpat
15-11-2016, 02:18 AM
I go to Jakarta about once a month for business and I always try to get a good, cheap massage in my hotel. I usually just search for massage girls near my hotel on WeChat. With a little negotiation I usually get a massage for about $30 for 2 hours and then a tip for a HJ and/or BJ (usually about $20 so $50 total).

I was there a couple weeks ago and met an amazing SYT. Probably 24, beautiful, great body with D cups. She gave a good massage for about 90 minutes (fully clothed) and then asked if I wanted a special. Of course the answer was yes. She took off everything but her panties and got to work. Great HJ/BJ combo and Asked me to suck her nipples and grab her ass because it made her horny. Will definitely see her again on my next trip, hopefully for more.

juggernutt
15-11-2016, 07:57 AM
Hi guys did Jakarta and Bangkok combo. First tine in ages. Must say Jakarta is way better. I love the spa's. It's a men's world.

My report is about sun city spa.
Reputed to be the best in town.
It's truly great. You can just hang out and enjoy the facilities. It s from free buffet, to the pools and the sauna and steam room.
The guests are all nice and friendly.service is great.
What I like a lot is you can choose to get a massage. In suncity there are two levels. Locals or Chinese.
Locals you can state preference and they will provide you with one. With Chinese you can choose from the girls. Price difference is not that much, but I guess difference is in the extras.

What's great here are that the girls are trained masseuses. Especially if you request someone who can do massage.
Of course it's not as great as the clean massages, but I was suspended at the quality. Mine did used her feet to massage me. Her feet movements were amazing. Got a handjob at 2/300k. Expensive when you consider travel and classic.

In the end is up to you. If you are good, no need to do any extra service and just enjoy massage. What I was not happy about the masseuse refused to open her clothes and at least do massage in underwear or less.

It was an awesome time and after my visit Thailand. I think need to go to china to see similar.

anthonyKKW
15-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Today ventured in south jakarta.
Went to one where one of the bros asked were they open after some accident.
Yeah it was...and was quite surprised. ..
585k all in...use of facilties, massage and fj.
Girl no 81...26 year old. Massage not bad..body maybe 5/10.
But when u can see photos of the ladies via a tablet before u book. So not allocated per se.
On my way out..saw 2 cewek. ..1 is cute syt smiling so cute...
It's near to my apartment..so definitely going to be regular joint..

BRO, where is this one please?

Anon69
15-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Just arrived for a quick business trip. Was going to have a few beers and crash early but i love indo girls. As this was my first time in this area decided to check out wechat. Lots of apparent action so I start some chats. Some are clear Fl some say massage no ++. I think most are plus plus. So I select one for two hour naked massage with sex. she agrees and says will arrive in 20 minutes.

Room phone rings and she has arrived. I go down stairs and there are two clearly young WL in front of the lift and not what I was expecting. I start to walk away and they call my name. I looked back and one was okay, the other had those shoe polish caterpillar eyebrows. So my brother was expecting some action and he is hard to turn down. I get in the lift and the girls follow. As there was a couple of hijab ladies in the lift I held the conversation till we get to my room. Caterpillar says your choice so I select the other one who is petite 20ish and and a six, but I like little tits too.

So now were alone and she heads off to the bathroom. She comes out in s towel and climbs into bed. WTF where is the shower together +++? So I go into the bath clothed with my wallet and have a quick shower. When I come out all the lights are off but the TV. I climb onto the bed getting ready for a massage and she pulls out a condom. Brother is stunned so we go for the bra to see if getting her tits out helps. It did and she is stuffing a condom on 2 minutes after I get in bed. 30 seconds of sucking with her body in a ball so I cant find a cranny to feel she announces she has a sore throat and pretty much says fuck me. So i oblige or at least the head does, she starts making those faces and saying slow slow. I play with her tits and try to work a bit more in. Then I get the dragon breath and things are back to going down hill. Well I keep at it cause what am I going to do now? We look at the little tuft of hair on the pussy, tug on the nipples and get on with it. Halfway in was about as far as I could get it. She starts working my nipples like a pro, hey we found something she could do, and with all the spit she was putting on her pussy got it wet enough to be something like fucking. Anyway balls empty soon enough. She scoots out of bed and straight for the bathroom. I am standing in the living room with the full condom trying to slide off my dick and nowhere to go. So what to do I do but pull it up like a pair of pants and watch HBO. Needless to say she was out the door.

So what is the moral of the wechat story? I think pick what you think you want, and you might as well go for the cheapest (500,000 IDR was what I found for 1 shot) as your just going to empty your sac. If what shows up does not meet your requirements just send them back. It was sort of fun fucking an almost 20 tiny girl, but the money would have been better spent with a China FL in Singapore.

TonyCheong2
16-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Hahaha another WeChat outcall warrior! :eek: :D

What has become the mindset of cheongsters these days?
No wonder the stock prices of Tencent and Facebook keep spiking! :p

mongeringexpat
16-11-2016, 03:36 AM
I go to Jakarta about once a month for business and I always try to get a good, cheap massage in my hotel. I usually just search for massage girls near my hotel on WeChat. With a little negotiation I usually get a massage for about $30 for 2 hours and then a tip for a HJ and/or BJ (usually about $20 so $50 total).

I was there a couple weeks ago and met an amazing SYT. Probably 24, beautiful, great body with D cups. She gave a good massage for about 90 minutes (fully clothed) and then asked if I wanted a special. Of course the answer was yes. She took off everything but her panties and got to work. Great HJ/BJ combo and Asked me to suck her nipples and grab her ass because it made her horny. Will definitely see her again on my next trip, hopefully for more.

Several bros sent me PM asking for contact so just thought best to post here too...

I accidentally deleted wechat app and when I reloaded I lost my contacts. She was one which showed up near the JW Marriott and had photos that made her big boobs known, one of only 2-3 who were beautiful with big tits. And only one who was keen to meet at 11pm for a good price.

Also I did not ask for ++ on we chat, just massage. If they don't say no ++ on their profile then usually can.

lost99
16-11-2016, 03:58 AM

Not WeChat warrior, I think we should call these Bros "WeChat Gamblers" because they like to roll the dice!!!!

https://i.imgsafe.org/b688274b9c.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/b6890c8bc0.jpg

You Play WeChat, the house will win 9/10 times!!!!!

cooldoe
16-11-2016, 08:23 AM
nice place to hangout, price is affordable actually for Singaporean , but its pretty high for local , yes , Malioboro is one of the best Club in Jakarta ,

If u want to find girl local , or others u can ask the security about "import lady" he will told u to 5th floor if i dont wrong. they will show you all the girls , PLENTY of em !!! or you maybe can try local model girl !!!

For the dancer mostly is local with strip dance ~~ and some of them will come around asking for lady drink ($5) for each shot , they will "play"around with you after several shot ~~if you want to bring them up, it will cost about $130-$150

Local model is about $100

Have a nice day for u bros who went there ^_^
Went there last sunday they have special promo for 3 some
1.3 mil for 2 of the 800 girl and 1650 for the 1.1 mil gal
The main difference here with other 3some is you got 1 shot each girl
The two girl i take suppose to be a team but only one of them quite active
Not for someone looking for a wild 3some but a good deal to fuck 2 girl

Btw theaction ison 2nd floor and the club on level 1.
The 5th floor is on which side?

cooldoe
16-11-2016, 08:34 AM
I find it's usually the newbie cheongsters in JKT that always ask about outcall. They don't understand that outcall in JKT typically catered to locals who can't be seen in places like Classic/Alexis etc... (because married, official, religious etc..), and is managed by pimps who take a big cut, so it ends up being much more expensive that hotel fucksh*ps. However as a forgeigner, you don't have the same need for privacy, so why not take a look at whats on offer at these places unless you are so lazy or need someone hand-hold you to there? Senior Bros never ask about

Agree on the outcall, they mostly cater to local. The reason isnot only the one you mention, some just bored on the local scene and looking for something different.
Some is looking for the indo chinese gal which is very rare in establishment.

For the known model it is more on the bragging right

That is why I always ask what is their budget and told people outcall is very expensive.

For outcall in spa usually before 11 pm you have to pay 5x the spa rate after 11 pm some location charge only 3x.
You got until 11 or 12 next day to bring the gal back.

cooldoe
16-11-2016, 08:37 AM

What has become the mindset of cheongsters these days?
No wonder the stock prices of Tencent and Facebook keep spiking! :p

Actually facebook been quite kind to me
Found several gems and just last week i got really sweet girl for 1 mil st.
But as i said i am local

smallplayer
16-11-2016, 10:35 AM
BRO, where is this one please?

its very near gandaria city mall..same side of the mall and 200m away..can walk there.
actually there are 2 there...1 on same side..and the other is opposite.

Yesterday went to this same joint with 2 other friends.
All in price was 605k, they said the previous time was 585k because of HH. :p
But found this place has FOC makan...but not there for food..lol

More ladies at work this day, and you get to look through the photos before selection.
Be warned, photos might not be 100% true in terms of size..

This time picked No. 10. more meaty, but very polite and good service. but wont RTM with her.

Passed by another spa// name is Gives..heard its quite famous before..and now sort of renamed to GWS...
will look to go try this weekend likely..anyone been there before recently?
read on internet its like a bj saloon.

Xhuuya
16-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Went there last sunday they have special promo for 3 some
1.3 mil for 2 of the 800 girl and 1650 for the 1.1 mil gal
The main difference here with other 3some is you got 1 shot each girl
The two girl i take suppose to be a team but only one of them quite active
Not for someone looking for a wild 3some but a good deal to fuck 2 girl

Btw theaction ison 2nd floor and the club on level 1.
The 5th floor is on which side?

You only need to ask the security or the "mommy" for import girl, they will bring u up !!
last time i go there they had damn huge selection ( i believe at least 200 girls in that big room)
Uzbek , Chinese, thai or anything !!!

a tip for spa warrior , there's time where the spa will show their girl (some of the spa will show the girl directly) , not without photo, you see the girl .
I have a very good experience in one of the spa call B-Fashion near Taman Anggrek mall , its chip me a bit hard but the service is good.
Spa, Pool, Hot pool , DJ at night 7pm-9pm , sometimes there's live action, and its cost about 1.2 mil -1.3mil (local girl) which they will accompany you for a while for drink and will accompany you to the spa with bikini :3
can do a bit teasing if u want ^_^
and then u go to the room with huge TV + Porn movie LOL

TonyCheong2
16-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Not WeChat warrior, I think we should call these Bros "WeChat Gamblers" because they like to roll the dice!!!!

You Play WeChat, the house will win 9/10 times!!!!!

My Dicktionary list is getting longer and longer with help from bros like you! :p

TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

lost99
16-11-2016, 05:54 PM
I accidentally deleted wechat app ....She was one which showed up near the JW Marriott and had photos that made her big boobs known, one of only 2-3 who were beautiful with big tits. And only one who was keen to meet at 11pm for a good price.

So to find this girl, I just goto JW Marriot at 11pm, search WeChat for a beatiful Big boobs girl, and ask if she's willing to meet me for a good price? Sounds like a surefire plan to me :cool:

Thanks for trying to be helpful, but i can think of a million other better things to do if i want to waste my time :D

Kaboon
16-11-2016, 07:20 PM

A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!!

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

I dn't knw u well,but i find u have said the above so well. :)

Anon69
17-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Funny feedback. Wechat warrior hah. Spend two hours doing research or roll dice? I remember advice from one long time monger, if you don't know try and give back to community, don't just ask for help.

Sometime just funny story sometime you score.

TonyCheong2
17-11-2016, 05:13 AM
*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

I dn't knw u well, but i find u have said the above so well. :)

Haha thanks bro Kaboon! :)

Glad you appreciate the sarcasm and humour. :D

Up you my 2 humble rep points. :)

Funny feedback. Wechat warrior hah. Spend two hours doing research or roll dice? I remember advice from one long time monger, if you don't know try and give back to community, don't just ask for help.

Sometime just funny story sometime you score.

The funny and true fact is that the no. of unsuccessful WeChat punts are more than successful ones.
Then these WeChat gamblers will come on here kpkb and complain about their bad experiences which is a total waste of time reading as majority of bros are more interested in reports on establishments or disco FLs.

TonyCheong2
17-11-2016, 05:16 AM
So to find this girl, I just goto JW Marriot at 11pm, search WeChat for a beatiful Big boobs girl, and ask if she's willing to meet me for a good price? Sounds like a surefire plan to me :cool:

Thanks for trying to be helpful, but i can think of a million other better things to do if i want to waste my time :D

Becareful maybe is some undercover polisi waiting to pounce on you and blackmail for some kopi $$$! :D

cooldoe
17-11-2016, 05:42 AM
You only need to ask the security or the "mommy" for import girl, they will bring u up !!
last time i go there they had damn huge selection ( i believe at least 200 girls in that big room)
Uzbek , Chinese, thai or anything !!!

a tip for spa warrior , there's time where the spa will show their girl (some of the spa will show the girl directly) , not without photo, you see the girl .
I have a very good experience in one of the spa call B-Fashion near Taman Anggrek mall , its chip me a bit hard but the service is good.
Spa, Pool, Hot pool , DJ at night 7pm-9pm , sometimes there's live action, and its cost about 1.2 mil -1.3mil (local girl) which they will accompany you for a while for drink and will accompany you to the spa with bikini :3
can do a bit teasing if u want ^_^
and then u go to the room with huge TV + Porn movie LOL

i think you got confused with the location bro.
In malio, the girl is on the 2nd floor and your do not need special code or ask anything special. the import girl is on display in the lounge.
You might be referring to Alexis instead of malio

for bfashion they do not display the spa girl only the freelance and the cost last time i know is 800 to 1000 for the freelance. Dunno if the up the price though.

Xhuuya
17-11-2016, 10:56 AM
i think you got confused with the location bro.
In malio, the girl is on the 2nd floor and your do not need special code or ask anything special. the import girl is on display in the lounge.
You might be referring to Alexis instead of malio

for bfashion they do not display the spa girl only the freelance and the cost last time i know is 800 to 1000 for the freelance. Dunno if the up the price though.

its 2nd floor? im not remember since its alrd 4 years ago when im hunting gals in jakarta . Yes, no code, just ask if dont know the place :3, they sitting in lounge yes.
Last time i go there there's a speciality each floor.

For BFashion they only display freelance , which actually that is the best part , the spa girl didnt go to pool or sauna with you :((.
I think its 1,1 -1,3 include room liaw. Its been a long time lhe.

Late days in Jakarta area im staying at Gading Serpong tangerang , which spa actually pretty good heheh (but dont know still open or not)

Setzer
17-11-2016, 12:08 PM
nice place to hangout, price is affordable actually for Singaporean , but its pretty high for local , yes , Malioboro is one of the best Club in Jakarta , ...

its 2nd floor? im not remember since its alrd 4 years ago when im hunting gals in jakarta . Yes, no code, just ask if dont know the place :3, they sitting in lounge yes.
Last time i go there there's a speciality each floor.

Thanks for sharing and no offence intended, but maybe next time you would like to include the time frame in your post at least for everyone to have a better idea.. 4 yrs is quite a long time for nightlife/entertainment industry..

masakio_1
17-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Any Bros in JKT and planning to head to Malio this weekend? Let me know!

fallen69angel
17-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Went to Classic, checked in last night at 11ish. 21 year old Cewek made eye at me and I took her..

First time, not sure what's the package for.. paid I think about 380k, after first round, rested for 5 mins and chatted. Then blew me for 2nd round.

Finished 2nd shot and wanted to leave.. she said she sad.. take wechat from me and wanted to come over. But I declined as I had an early meeting.

Today she said she wanted to come over my hotel. Asked me to wait for her.:confused::eek:

Siao liao

bsn0109
17-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Any Bros in JKT and planning to head to Malio this weekend? Let me know!

I will be there this weekend
Planning to go malio this sat.
Want to go together

TonyCheong2
18-11-2016, 12:04 AM
Went to Classic, checked in last night at 11ish. 21 year old Cewek made eye and me and I took her..

First time, not sure what's the package for.. paid I think about 380k, after first round, rested for 5 mins and chatted. Then blew me for 2nd round.

Finished 2nd shot and wanted to leave.. she said she sad.. take wechat from me and wanted to come over. But I declined as I had an early meeting.

Today she said she wanted to come over my hotel. Asked me to wait for her.:confused::eek:

Siao liao

Classic can do 2 shots in 60min? :eek:

Wdydx
18-11-2016, 12:27 AM
Classic can do 2 shots in 60min? :eek:

Also first time heard about it. :confused:

TonyCheong2
18-11-2016, 12:37 AM

If RP350,000 can get 2 shots in a 60min session then like that the cewek rugi sial! :eek:

fallen69angel
18-11-2016, 01:17 AM
If RP350,000 can get 2 shots in a 60min session then like that the cewek rugi sial! :eek:

I also surprised. She say she like me. I was ready to change but she ask me don't go.. then blow me for 2nd round. Round 2 ended and she wanted to maintain contact.

Just now message me saying that she wana stay with me after her work tonight.. but she low on cash. Ask me pay taxi nia. Hmmm maybe I am lucky that she sot tio me.

fallen69angel
18-11-2016, 01:22 AM

I read the previous posts that most bros prefer classic as it's ok and wallet friendly. I was surprised it was THAT friendly.

Lol. Should have taken that tarma package man. She asked me if I wanted tarma, but I said have her I am happy already. Then on she grin non-stop.

KC level 99.

orantoz
18-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Went to Classic, checked in last night at 11ish. 21 year old Cewek made eye at me and I took her..

Siao liao

Are you referring classic hotel? Sorry~ never chiong in jakarta before

sixnine696900
18-11-2016, 07:52 PM

Siao liao

Hi bro,
You so hamsome lah....
Just enjoy the "MOMENT" lah...and I mean the exact moment...once the moment is gone...then is gone...:eek:

Cheers.

smallplayer
18-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Want to go together

Just got message...media reports say maybe tomorrow have another protest.."unity in diversity parade ".
For those chiong in jkt...just be more careful n alert

TonyCheong2
19-11-2016, 12:00 AM
I also surprised. She say she like me. I was ready to change but she ask me don't go.. then blow me for 2nd round. Round 2 ended and she wanted to maintain contact.

Just now message me saying that she wana stay with me after her work tonight.. but she low on cash. Ask me pay taxi nia. Hmmm maybe I am lucky that she sot tio me.

Hahaha you must be leng zai lah! :p

Just got message...media reports say maybe tomorrow have another protest.."unity in diversity parade ".

Shit these gila babi troublemakers are at it again! :mad:

erobaka
19-11-2016, 12:10 AM

siao liao.. like macam weekend routine liao.. heard there will be another demo 25 Nov also...they really too free...

smallplayer
19-11-2016, 12:22 AM
Hahaha you must be leng zai lah! :p

Shit these gila babi troublemakers are at it again! :mad:

Lol...it was sent to me by mfa.
Wah..every 2 weeks...busy siah.
But stay away from pusat jakarta..
So I will chiong in selatan jkt then

TonyCheong2
19-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Lol...it was sent to me by mfa.
Wah..every 2 weeks...busy siah.
But stay away from pusat jakarta..
So I will chiong in selatan jkt then

You subscribe to MFA's mailing list? :p

lost99
19-11-2016, 04:32 AM

This seem like such backward thinking - promote unity by holding a protest?

I never ceased to be amused by the stupidity of the general public. What's next, Donald Trump becomes President? :D

cooldoe
19-11-2016, 05:52 AM

I never ceased to be amused by the stupidity of the general public. What's next, Donald Trump becomes President? :D

if silent majority stay silent then the extremist will win.
US election is the best example of that.
only 52% people voted signal that majority does not want Trump to be president but they are too lazy to vote him out.
That also helped but the survey that say Trump will lose, so most people think that other people will vote him out so no need for them to go.
The other party being Hillary does not help either as a lot of people does not like her as well.

smallplayer
19-11-2016, 08:27 AM
You subscribe to MFA's mailing list? :p

Because I'm working in jkt...better to leave my details with them..so anything they can contact me...sounds ok? :)
Fingers crossed today is quiet day.
I start by have a normal milf friend come my apartment. .then see how it develop

smallplayer
19-11-2016, 08:28 AM

Paradox n irony in this world does make a lot of things amusing.
I read a report trump outsourced his campaign speech to someone in Singapore. And yet he complains we steal USA jobs.
I just love the world

fallen69angel
19-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Haha, maybe not I lengzai but maybe she was under alcohol influence and the lighting was good on me. Haha!

lost99
19-11-2016, 02:30 PM

Oh, is this protest by the "pro-Ahok" crowd against the muslim extremists? I thought it was another extremist protest who want Ahok in jail for his comments.

I read a report trump outsourced his campaign speech to someone in Singapore. And yet he complains we steal USA jobs.

Trump's clothing line, hats, shirts, ties etc.. are made in China. I don't think American's are too worried about Singaporean's stealing US jobs. Right now he's mostly worried about illegal Mexicans living in the US who accept lower wages, and steal jobs from American workers. Soon he will exit NAFTA to stop US factories (Food, clothing, Cars etc..) from migrating to the Mexico to lower production costs. Maybe after this the next target is Indian and Philippine call centers :confused:

smallplayer
19-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Oh, is this protest by the "pro-Ahok" crowd against the muslim extremists? I thought it was another extremist protest who want ......

Just heard from local people...
Today demonstration went ahead but wasn't big...
There will be one next week....
But a bigger one than the riot one on 4 nov will be on 2 Dec..
So people planning their trips..fyi

masakio_1
19-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Want to go together

Bro you there now?

cooldoe
20-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Oh, is this protest by the "pro-Ahok" crowd against the muslim extremists? I thought it was another extremist protest who want Ahok in jail for his comments.

Nope the last one is unity gathering in response to the bombing in samarinda.
It it aim to promote unity between religion and reject extremist
Too bad it is badly planned and disturbed by misinformation that lead to smaller number

The extremist demo is in dex 2

Trump is and egoist individual. His benefit on top of any national concern.
I would not be suprised if he is caughtin corruption fiasco latter
All his speach is sound bites that he know will sell that is why he promote them

saka78
20-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Went to myplace senayan the other night. Nicer place than other branches, easy to get to with taxi. Went up to first floor and mamasan ask me what I want. I took the presidential suite, 4 sessions massage scrub and hj 1.4 mil damage (have charge and tax).

Ger Come in, 7/10 looks. Massage fully dressed in work uniform, long 3 hrs I fall asleep. Then at the end she started playing and the usual.

Not sure if the suite is worth, massage is OK lah 7/10.

laguy
21-11-2016, 02:28 AM
US election is the best example of that.
only 52% people voted signal that majority does not want Trump to be president but they are too lazy to vote him out.
That also helped but the survey that say Trump will lose, so most people think that other people will vote him out so no need for them to go.
The other party being Hillary does not help either as a lot of people does not like her as well.
Although I hesitate to post about U.S. politics in a Jakarta thread, it is important to note Hillary is actually ahead of Trump in the popular vote presently by around 1.7 million votes and if anything this is expected to increase as the last votes are counted. It is only because of a peculiarity in the U.S. presidential election system (the electoral college) introduced in the 1700's by the same founders who designated that black people counted as 3/5 of a human being that Trump "won" the election.

Hurricane88
21-11-2016, 07:57 AM
focus on the topic Jakarta...try not to stir out of topic...:)

can always start a new thread in Adult discussion to discuss any other topic including US Politics...:)

erobaka
21-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Just wondering does jakarta have any massage spa that provides prostate massage ? especially for those HJ happy ending places with no FJ...

cooldoe
21-11-2016, 11:00 PM
Just wondering does jakarta have any massage spa that provides prostate massage ? especially for those HJ happy ending places with no FJ...

What so you mean by prostate massege?

erobaka
21-11-2016, 11:02 PM
i think the chinese word for it should be 前列腺保养...

g3100
22-11-2016, 04:40 AM
In Jakarta from Dec 1-5. If anyone want to join for some fun send me pm, could be better than mongering alone like I normally do :)

smallplayer
22-11-2016, 12:08 PM
In Jakarta from Dec 1-5. If anyone want to join for some fun send me pm, could be better than mongering alone like I normally do :)

per my earlier post...there is a planned 2 dec demonstration.
bigger than the 4 nov one.

Happyman007
22-11-2016, 03:07 PM

Jialuk leh I book my trip 3-7 Dec, must stay in hotel hide 1 corner and PCC :p

g3100
22-11-2016, 04:13 PM

Read this morning the police may stop the demonstration. Anyway not much we can do to stop it 😀

Xhuuya
22-11-2016, 05:14 PM

Most of the SPA for man in jakarta give prostate massage
u can try Delta spa , but must ask the mommy there , if i dont wrong its 2,5 hours one.....

another spa in West jakarta inside B-Fashion Hotel had that too .... dont pick the freelance if u dont want fj

the 2 december demonstation is not legal , the police not allowing that one...
u can go to Tangerang area or West Jakarta area or North Jakarta,
dont lurk around center jakara....

everytime
22-11-2016, 09:25 PM
hi bros,
any places to go if i'm staying at acacia hotel jakarta for 3 nights this week? prefer not to travel too far?
many thanks!

smallplayer
23-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Jialuk leh I book my trip 3-7 Dec, must stay in hotel hide 1 corner and PCC :p

Haha...well there r other parts of jkt that is still fairly safe..if u do decide to come.
Usually they go after Friday prayers. .so know the timing n place is important.
IMHO it may be illegal but I think they may not care. These r hardcore ppl...
For us we don't aim to stop it..but just to be safe. ..

smallplayer
23-11-2016, 12:03 AM
the 2 december demonstation is not legal , the police not allowing that one...
u can go to Tangerang area or West Jakarta area or North Jakarta,
dont lurk around center jakara....

Don't go north jkt..that's where the riot happened.
And also because it's concentration of Chinese and also where ah hok stays..
Cheong safe..

g3100
23-11-2016, 03:01 AM
Haha...well there r other parts of jkt that is still fairly safe..if u do decide to come.
Usually they go after Friday prayers. .so know the timing n place is important.
IMHO it may be illegal but I think they may not care. These r hardcore ppl...
For us we don't aim to stop it..but just to be safe. ..

How's the area around Classic and Emporium when it comes to demonstrations? I will stay in that area.

lost99
23-11-2016, 03:28 AM
Don't go north jkt..that's where the riot happened.
Cheong safe..

I heard last demonstration there were some small incidents in Glodok area afterwards.... target Chinese business

erobaka
23-11-2016, 06:52 AM
How's the area around Classic and Emporium when it comes to demonstrations? I will stay in that area.

thats already considered at north jakarta area.

"Don't go north jkt..that's where the riot happened.
Cheong safe.. "

I would try to avoid going especially during noon though...

cleyeo
23-11-2016, 08:24 AM
thats already considered at north jakarta area.

"Don't go north jkt..that's where the riot happened.
Cheong safe.. "

I would try to avoid going especially during noon though...

just to correct it, no offense..
Classic, Emporium is part of WEST, close border with Central Jakarta. Populer Mangga Besar Area is also part of WEST..

cheers

Xhuuya
23-11-2016, 11:20 AM

its near central jakarta :3

I mean by North Jakarta is Kelapa Gading Area
they had KingCross at night and Level 4 for bros satisfaction :p

sixnine696900
23-11-2016, 11:47 AM
its near central jakarta :3

they had KingCross at night and Level 4 for bros satisfaction :p

Hi bro,
Just clear things up, the so call "NORTH" part of the city is called KOTA or the golden triangle or chinatown...which sit between central, west and north Jakarta.
Is most of the vise actions are.
So when people say North Jakarta, they are referring to the KOTA area.

Cheers.

TonyCheong2
23-11-2016, 01:13 PM
I heard last demonstration there were some small incidents in Glodok area afterwards.... target Chinese business

Don't know why Glodok area always get targeted.
Very jinxed place! :cool:

By the way my Canadian kakis just finished their Bangkok-Pattaya 5D/4N (1st Leg) and Danshui 4D/3N (2nd Leg) humsup cheong tour.
All enjoy life until don't want to return home to Canada where the women are bitchy and demanding hahaha. :cool: :p

lost99
23-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Lets not argue too much over arbitrary geoghrapical designations by the city. The important thing is just to avoid protests, stay safe, and PLAY SAFE

However, according to their silly map, Classic is techincally West Jakarta, and Emporium is in Central Jakarta :confused:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/indonesia/images/3/31/Map-Jakarta-overall.png/revision/latest?cb=20160921170000

By the way my Canadian kakis just finished their Bangkok-Pattaya 5D/4N (1st Leg) and Danshui 4D/3N (2nd Leg) humsup cheong tour.
All enjoy life until don't want to return home to Canada where the women are bitchy and demanding hahaha

I also dun wanna return home when i travel, but find that bitchy and demanding women are plentiful in every developed and modernised country..... so we are not alone.

BigC
23-11-2016, 05:42 PM
Hi Guys, Im planning for a trip to Jakarta anytime between 27th - 1st Dec 2016.
Going solo, anybody wants to join me or can I join somebody? Let me ASAP...

sixnine696900
23-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Lets not argue too much over arbitrary geoghrapical designations by the city. The important thing is just to avoid protests, stay safe, and PLAY SAFE

However, according to their silly map, Classic is techincally West Jakarta, and Emporium is in Central Jakarta :confused:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/indonesia/images/3/31/Map-Jakarta-overall.png/revision/latest?cb=20160921170000

I also dun wanna return home when i travel, but find that bitchy and demanding women are plentiful in every developed and modernised country..... so we are not alone.
Hi bro,
And Alexis is in North Jakarta..... just too add to the "techincally" MAP...:D
Cheers.

erobaka
23-11-2016, 09:26 PM
just to correct it, no offense..
Classic, Emporium is part of WEST, close border with Central Jakarta. Populer Mangga Besar Area is also part of WEST..

cheers

"its near central jakarta :3

they had KingCross at night and Level 4 for bros satisfaction"

Sry guys but i usually use shopping mall as landmarks and follow this list.

North Jakarta

Baywalk Pluit
Pluit Junction
Emporium Pluit Mall
La Piazza
Mall Artha Gading
Mal Kelapa Gading
Mall of Indonesia
Mangga Dua Square
Pluit Village

sgblueboi
24-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Just returned from massage session at sun city. Nice place but too expensive for my taste. Took a chinese masseur and standard room. When she quoted 1.3M for sex I turned her down because it was too much for me. She claims price is dictated by company and non-negotiable (may be true). But she became pushy and said 1.3M is inclusive of massage. In the end I cannot tahan her stroking lil bro and went ahead :D But when signing the tips I realized it's not inclusive of massage, but it's already too late. Deed already done. So bros please be careful of their girl's tactics. Total damage 1,895K

lost99
24-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Just returned from massage session at sun city. Nice place but too expensive for my taste. Took a chinese masseur and standard room. When she quoted 1.3M for sex I turned her down because it was too much for me. She claims price is dictated by company and non-negotiable (may be true). But she became pushy and said 1.3M is inclusive of massage. In the end I cannot tahan her stroking lil bro and went ahead :D But when signing the tips I realized it's not inclusive of massage, but it's already too late. Deed already done. So bros please be careful of their girl's tactics. Total damage 1,895K

The price for FS is negotiable but Chinese masseur cost more and they are more mercenary. If you took a local you could get for 500-600k, not inclusive of spa/massage fees.

Myself, i don't like getting FS in massage joints, because the masseurs tend to lie and make excuses, and negotiate while they are holding your dick in their hands - it doesn't give you much bargaining power. I just usually stick to HJ ending.

smallplayer
24-11-2016, 09:21 AM
The price for FS is negotiable but Chinese masseur cost more and they are more mercenary. If you took a local you could get for 500-600k, not inclusive of spa/massage fees.

Myself, i don't like getting FS in massage joints, because the masseurs tend to lie and make excuses, and negotiate while they are holding your dick in their hands - it doesn't give you much bargaining power. I just usually stick to HJ ending.

yeah...that's true...
big bro and small bro fighting...
im still actively going through my fav haunt in the south...
600k all in...2 pools, massage and 1 fj.:D
bro...when u are here and after we meet up, want to come down ..then let small me bring u there test trial...
so far the massage isn't too bad too!

erobaka
24-11-2016, 11:22 AM

I think we need to understand if we are going to Indonesia to bonk China prc instead of the local, then be prepared to burn your pocket dry...

"yeah...that's true...
600k all in...2 pools, massage and 1 fj.
bro...when u are here and after we meet up, want to come down ..then let small me bring u there test trial...
so far the massage isn't too bad too!"

This offer only cater to bro lost99 arh

smallplayer
24-11-2016, 05:42 PM
I think we need to understand if we are going to Indonesia to bonk China prc instead of the local, then be prepared to burn your pocket dry...

"yeah...that's true...
600k all in...2 pools, massage and 1 fj.
so far the massage isn't too bad too!"

This offer only cater to bro lost99 arh

I do share with a couple other bros..
as long can connect..and they do openly share good info..then why not?
its because of people like him and Rambo etc that gives fr that allow me to find places...
so its a give and take here in this forum....no one owes anyone anything:p any owing is out of own goodwill

smallplayer
24-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Today finally tried to this 'bj salon'near gandaria city mall.
I may have a bit of details not accurate as my berhasa is still almost zero.
Alot of locals. Outside parked full of motorbikes.
1st time entrance price is 205k, inclusive of 1st massage 185k and a member card.
185k consists of 1 hr massage n bbbj service.
Quite a lot of girls and has a TV showing the different girls when will be free.
Took a small bottle of heineken (30k) while looking at the no customer group of ladies.
Rough estimate of about 40 girls in total, but Alot r busy..so those left are varied, mostly older n fatter.
Found the waiter, chose a girl and they will scan your card.then the girl will bring u up to either of the 2 upper floors.
It's Alot of cubicles with just a curtain. You undress and they will start some simple massage. Think u can skip if you want. Once massage finish she asked me to go wash off the cream.
After the massage she start to bbbj my cock. Not good at it but does work hard. The surrounding cubicles have Alot of talking and slurping as locals chatting with the girls.
Good thing is u have to be in the cubicle for the full 1 hour..so if u end early..then just carry on chatting.
My girl was 19 year old. 1.65m tall and slim..little boobs but cute face. Name is eren.
Finish then go to the counter and scan card.paid 50k on top for the beer and 2 bottles of aqua the girl took during massage.
255k for first time bbbj salon. Subsequent will be 185k if no drinks at all.

Dtsyl
25-11-2016, 04:20 AM
Hey guys I will be in jkt tmr till Sunday. Anyone care to meet up for drinks n party? Pm your indon number. Cheers.

erobaka
25-11-2016, 08:38 PM
good luck to all bros trying their best to avoid the demo areas today...

Makashi
25-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Today finally tried to this 'bj salon'near gandaria city mall.

255k for first time bbbj salon. Subsequent will be 185k if no drinks at all.

Lol, first time uncle me heard of Bj saloon in jkt, really must come down from mountain liao.

thought indons don't like doing BJ....

smallplayer
25-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Lol, first time uncle me heard of Bj saloon in jkt, really must come down from mountain liao.

thought indons don't like doing BJ....

Did some research and there's another similar one not too far away!:D
Seems south jkt isn't not too bad..

smallplayer
26-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Went sun city spa today.
Facilities very good ..clean and spacious. Some simple foc food but drinks chargeable.
Massage with local indo and facilities usage at 391k. Sat n Sunday have 20% discount.
Took girl number 20..age 26. Massage strong..quote fj 1m but Nego to 800k. Because she had baby before, so body not the best...but still slow n good feeling and slow to make me aroused.
There are prc n saw about 10 or so..if u choose them..they can lineup for u to choose.looks a bit older but shapely. Price wise more ex than local indo

ProfessorX
27-11-2016, 04:25 AM
Hey guys,

I'm experienced with Bangkok but have never been to Jakarta. Heard that Jakarta has a great scene comparable or even better than Bangkok. Experts who have played at both places, can I kindly ask how does the quality of girls compare at these 2 cities?

Let's not compare the mid level or the ugly agogo girls, but compare the better girls at Baccara or Thermae or the models at Poisedon/The Lord, etc with the better girls at Malioboro/Alexis/etc

lost99
27-11-2016, 04:57 AM
Hey guys,
I'm experienced with Bangkok but have never been to Jakarta. ....can I kindly ask how does the quality of girls compare at these 2 cities?

Bro, with respect, you've been a member since 2011, and have 47 posts mostly asking questions, yet you somehow accumulate negative rep points? This makes you look like more of a leach then a legitimate contributor. Many bros here (myself included) ignore long-time members with negative rep, as its clear they are here to leach info and don't care about contributing, or re-paying the info received.

If you make the minimal effort to do a simple search, instead of a spoon-feeding request you could find the answer as this question has alredy been asked several times here. Alternatively, if you contribute more on this forum by posting useful info or FR, and build your rep, more Bros would be willing to help you. I travel to Bangkok also, but don't see any FR from you from Bangkok or other places you claim to be experienced?

Reekel
27-11-2016, 07:17 AM
Hey guys, first thanks to all bros that give me some advice on Jakarta. I arrived here on 25th late night and stayed at Favehotel LTC Glodok. Reasonably priced, you can get discount just by joining their member which is free. Favehotel have many location, LTC is a little awkward if you ask me. Anyway after we settled down, me and my friend took Grab to Classic. It was late so only the club at entrance was available. Saw many nice ladies, prices range from 300+ to 800+, think there are more but mummy only show us this 2 prices. Gals are better for ST, don't bother trying for LT cos it is just 5X the price. Beer is not really cheap at 100+ for a big bottle of Heineken but still ok for Singaporean.
Then the next day went Classic again and went down to the SPA, price is 300+ for massage with facilities and 800+ for choosing girl to do FJ with facilities. You don't have to decide, just take the tag and go in. The pool is pretty ok, steambath not great, sauna ok but I love the cold pool. The pool should be around 3-4 degree Celsius, power! Then we head in and went for the restaurant, food is not inclusive in Classic. So it is actually not really cheap if you consider eating. When we are seated, mummy came over and start introducing her girls. She even have their topless pictures to show us from her phone. I must say Jakarta quality are a lot better than AC. We are thinking of going for a pure FJ after massage so we just proceed for massage. My gal came and sad, totally not a looker. Did pretty good job on the massage and around 50-60mins, she pop the question. I act blur then she show all her body language. Then quote me usd30 for hj. I told her I don't use USD. She then tell me idr300k for hj, I say don't want. She carry massage the suddenly ask me again and say 200k ok? I say no and she ask me how much. Actually I totally not keen as she is not a looker so I quote 100k, she say cannot cannot. I say ok then nvm, carry on massage. Then after another 3-4mins, she say ok lah, turn around and start doing the deed. I did not want to roam because may make my bro soft... Hahaha. Ok rest first, tell more next post...
Anyway also to ask, any place to recommend that start early with FJ? My flight at 6pm so around 4pm need to reach... Thanks in advance for any advice...

smallplayer
27-11-2016, 09:21 AM
Hey guys, first thanks to all bros that give me some advice on Jakarta. I arrived here on 25th late night and stayed at Favehotel LTC Glodok.
Anyway also to ask, any place to recommend that start early with FJ? My flight at 6pm so around 4pm need to reach... Thanks in advance for any advice...

Why don't u go to sun city spa?
It's just next door...lol

Reekel
27-11-2016, 10:50 AM
Why don't u go to sun city spa?
It's just next door...lol

What time they open?

lost99
27-11-2016, 12:22 PM
What time they open?

According to a Google search which took me 10s, they open at 8am weekends, 11am weekdays.

If that is too much work for you to confirm, you can always ask your hotel reception, call SunCity from your room, or just walk 15s across the parking lot to check the opening hours on their door.

Do you need me to get you the address for you also? Or call an ojek for you :D

lost99
27-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Then the next day went Classic again and went down to the SPA, ... we head in and went for the restaurant, food is not inclusive in Classic. So it is actually not really cheap if you consider eating.

Sometimes in Terminal 2 they have a small buffet spread near the pool tables, where you can eat while playing pool, watching band, or before/after bonking the girls. The cost is not expensive, and i have no idea which days/times they serve the buffet (if anyone know please tell me), the quality is not spectacular, but it is convenient if you wanna get there early and eat before the place fills up with other sausages looking for buns.

Sun City is a massage++ place where FJ is nego and cost at least 500-600k on top of massage prices. Not a pure FJ place such as Classic. If you need to reach Airport at 4pm (need to leave hotel around 2:30 latest), you can try Hotel Travel (should be some girls available at noon, but by 2pm for sure), or Kimochi Spa as cheaper and more direct options.

Wdydx
27-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Hey guys,

I'm experienced with Bangkok but have never been to Jakarta. Heard that Jakarta has a great scene comparable or even better than Bangkok. Experts who have played at both places, can I kindly ask how does the quality of girls compare at these 2 cities?

Let's not compare the mid level or the ugly agogo girls, but compare the better girls at Baccara or Thermae or the models at Poisedon/The Lord, etc with the better girls at Malioboro/Alexis/etc

To me, 2 cities are totally different in many ways, it is very hard to compare by any means.:D

Happyman007
27-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Hey guys,

Since 2011 becoming member and only ask question, why not consider to join as paid member so you will not have negative points and some senior member more willing to reply your question? Got money to cheong no money to pay for membership?? :D

smallplayer
27-11-2016, 07:32 PM
According to a Google search which took me 10s, they open at 8am weekends, 11am weekdays.

If that is too much work for you to confirm, you can always ask your hotel reception, call SunCity from your room, or just walk 15s across the parking lot to check the opening hours on their door.

Bro. .
I kept the we chat of 1 of the prc masseur. They told me 12 to 12..
BTW they have simple foc makan. Not bad actually. .especially when u spend energy at massage and at the pool gym. Lol..
Just that the price of a fj.. I paid 800k.:(

Interesting. ..u can call for uber or grab to entrance of fave hotel, just next door..so u dint need to go all the way to ground floor ..which I did.

erobaka
27-11-2016, 09:10 PM
i think i saw that wechat too...she put as tai yang cheng...lol.. in the end did you choose her as your masseur ?

Reekel
27-11-2016, 11:41 PM

Door no operating hours... I went over there to check at 11+, anyway I went Classic

Reekel
27-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Sometimes in Terminal 2 they have a small buffet spread near the pool tables, where you can eat while playing pool, watching band, or before/after bonking the girls. The cost is not expensive, and i have no idea which days/times they serve the buffet (if anyone know please tell me), the quality is not spectacular, but it is convenient if you wanna get there early and eat before the place fills up with other sausages looking for buns.

Sun City is a massage++ place where FJ is nego and cost at least 500-600k on top of massage prices. Not a pure FJ place such as Classic. If you need to reach Airport at 4pm (need to leave hotel around 2:30 latest), you can try Hotel Travel (should be some girls available at noon, but by 2pm for sure), or Kimochi Spa as cheaper and more direct options.

Hotel travel open at 1pm, I went and left immediately to Classic...

smallplayer
28-11-2016, 12:25 AM
i think i saw that wechat too...she put as tai yang cheng...lol.. in the end did you choose her as your masseur ?

I have 2 of the prc wechat.
But I tried local indo. Maybe next time

Reekel
28-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Bro. .
I kept the we chat of 1 of the prc masseur. They told me 12 to 12..
BTW they have simple foc makan. Not bad actually. .especially when u spend energy at massage and at the pool gym. Lol..
Just that the price of a fj.. I paid 800k.:(

Interesting. ..u can call for uber or grab to entrance of fave hotel, just next door..so u dint need to go all the way to ground floor ..which I did.

I will not recommend this hotel, a little too inconvenient. The only advantage is next to sun city. I mean hotel is still OK, clean safe nice but I will not stay here again.

Reekel
28-11-2016, 11:02 AM
OK here to share some info. As all the old timer have shared, Jakarta is a place where you go for ST. LT is a waste of time searching unless you hit someone you know. The way they charge are so ex, we went classic strip bar. The mummy quote my friend 4juta for overnight. They just take 800k X5. If you take the 300k maybe OK but I still think ST better. If ask me, if I have a buddy going together I will stay in better hotel like mercure or novotel but twin sharing. Then go for ST all the way and don't want any special in massage, you want happy ending go fuck shop or strip bar. Then I also recommend you guys to go Joni Steak, cheap and good. OK now to do a FR...

CLASSIC SPA
Went early so not much girl to choose. There are only 3 girls so 3 of us took one each. I pick the oldest looking one because the other 2 have tummy. Also to advice, there are many pretty girls after 3-4pm. We proceed to the room and she started by doing piano style massage, totally waste of time but luckily she start using her tongue on my back after like 3 mins. She luck the whole back and proved to AR, shiok. Then ask me to turn around and she carry on licking. She the go down to little brother and my balls, not the best but still good. Then she took out the rubber and cap me, she ride on. OMG she is tight, then I decide to ask how old is she and find out she only 23. Then I change to missionary and finish off in that position. Then she clean me up and proceed to clean her pussy. Then she came back and lay down next to me, we have a lot of time so we chat and then she start playing with my little brother... She then start blowing again and I start digging her. After a good while, she went to her bag and took out one more rubber and there we go again. Think she new and maybe she like me... Hehe. Because should be only 1 round. Then I took her contact and we proceed out.

Damage is 800k+200k tip
The mummy is asking for tip for the girls and herself. For my girl sure I want to tip her but if the service sucks I will not give so much. The mummy can be real irritating.

smallplayer
28-11-2016, 11:28 AM
I will not recommend this hotel, a little too inconvenient. The only advantage is next to sun city. I mean hotel is still OK, clean safe nice but I will not stay here again.

sorry bro..
why is it not convenient? its near to a lot of the vice places...:confused:
apart from it being on the 8th floor?
but u can call uber/grab to fetch u at the door entrance?

fallen69angel
28-11-2016, 12:20 PM
Shared contact of my Classic experience with 2 bros. Sorry if I don't share with new accounts.

Disclaimer:
What I had, maybe I'm lucky. If you're expecting the same, then depends on your KC skills.

lost99
28-11-2016, 06:59 PM

sorry bro..

I have actually stayed in this hotel (Fave LTC Glodok) and find it perfectly acceptable, except that its lobby/entrance is slightly odd. Like most Fave hotels, it is value for money, clean, and new. The wierd thing is that it is located on 8F of the LTC trade/construction mall. The easiest way to access is via direct lift beside 7-11 in the alley where Diamond KTV is. 'Inconvenient' is a relative term - is is right in Glodok and close to Crown/Club36/Diamond etc.. and no more than a 5 min taxi to any Manga Besar/Gajah mada place. There is also a cheap food court on 2F. I could think of many worse hotels to stay in considering the cost.

LT is a waste of time searching unless you hit someone you know. The way they charge are so ex, we went classic strip bar. The mummy quote my friend 4juta for overnight. They just take 800k X5.

It seems like you didn't do your research for LT options in JKT. JKT is generally structured for locals (who prefer ST) and not specifically for tourists who want LT (like in CP/DG/BKK/AC etc...). The more popular places (Classic/Alexis/Malio etc..) usually charge 3-5x the ST price depending on the time you pull (before or after midnight). There are some lower end places where you can get for 1-1.5JT, along with freelancer places like BATS/CJs. The best way for me is to get my own contacts and meet the girls direct after work. Cannot compare LT scene in JKT to that in DG or AC, as different structure and clientele.

ProfessorX
29-11-2016, 01:08 AM
Hey guys I'm heading to Jakarta from the 30th Nov - 4th Dec. If anyone is going too/already there, feel free to drop me a PM with your Line/Wechat/Whatsapp. We could go enjoy some places together. =)

erobaka
29-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Get ready for an even larger scale than 4th Nov demo on this coming 2nd Dec. Good luck and stay safe. (no idea why got people still will bother to zap me for reminding all Sam bros chionging in Jakarta)

Reekel
29-11-2016, 08:34 PM
sorry bro..

Maybe I am unlucky, the grab I call ask me to go down to level 1 and I have a bad time locating him. But I think I will book somewhere else next time.

Reekel
29-11-2016, 08:36 PM
I have actually stayed in this hotel (Fave LTC Glodok) and find it perfectly acceptable, except that its lobby/entrance is slightly odd. Like most Fave hotels, it is value for money, clean, and new. The wierd thing is that it is located on 8F of the LTC trade/construction mall. The easiest way to access is via direct lift beside 7-11 in the alley where Diamond KTV is. 'Inconvenient' is a relative term - is is right in Glodok and close to Crown/Club36/Diamond etc.. and no more than a 5 min taxi to any Manga Besar/Gajah mada place. There is also a cheap food court on 2F. I could think of many worse hotels to stay in considering the cost.

It seems like you didn't do your research for LT options in JKT. JKT is generally structured for locals (who prefer ST) and not specifically for tourists who want LT (like in CP/DG/BKK/AC etc...). The more popular places (Classic/Alexis/Malio etc..) usually charge 3-5x the ST price depending on the time you pull (before or after midnight). There are some lower end places where you can get for 1-1.5JT, along with freelancer places like BATS/CJs. The best way for me is to get my own contacts and meet the girls direct after work. Cannot compare LT scene in JKT to that in DG or AC, as different structure and clientele.

Ya true bro because I am new to Jakarta and no contact at all. Most wechat quote like 3-4 juta

Setzer
29-11-2016, 10:01 PM
Hi bro,
Just clear things up, the so call "NORTH" part of the city is called KOTA or the golden triangle or chinatown...which sit between central, west and north Jakarta.
Is most of the vise actions are.
So when people say North Jakarta, they are referring to the KOTA area.

Cheers.

to add... doesn't matter where u cheong. if there's any demostration esp if it's religion influenced, better not go out if you're chinese. No point taking such risks. Also, during early this month when they had demostration, most of the spas/clubs in kota were closed and one mummy from M club even warned me to stay indoors as "they" were targetting chinese.

lost99
30-11-2016, 06:18 AM
Since 2011 becoming member and only ask question, why not consider to join as paid member so you will not have negative points and some senior member more willing to reply your question? Got money to cheong no money to pay for membership?? :D

Bros like this just come here to take, but not give back. 5 years of asking questions despite visiting many places :confused: Just ignore these leaches, there is enough info here if they stop being lazy and demanding and just do research :rolleyes: if we keep feeding these spoon feeders they will never grow up n learn to feed themselves.

to add... doesn't matter where u cheong. if there's any demostration esp if it's religion influenced, better not go out if you're chinese. No point taking such risks. Also, during early this month when they had demostration, most of the spas/clubs in kota were closed and one mummy from M club even warned me to stay indoors as "they" were targetting chinese.

Thanks Ahok. First you close Stadium, then Kalijodo, then Milles. Now you endanger your fellow ethnic Chinese because we share the same skin color. :mad:

erobaka
30-11-2016, 07:43 PM

jia lat i fly in next week for zoukout alike dance festival known as DWP...think need to prepare outcall service liao as backup plan since i so white not enough time to suntan at sentosa....
so far i only know of jakartamassage88 though... anymore good outcall service to intro specific wechat contact also ok loo... :(

BFOMF5
01-12-2016, 01:16 AM
Hello to all JKT seniors
newbie landed here accidentally
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23206/232061717da642dd182bd9b71fc18013870570c1.jpg
seeking advice for playground that I can explore.
I should be able to escape for a few hours tomorrow evening.

TIA

XXLCat
01-12-2016, 01:21 AM
Hello to all JKT seniors
newbie landed here accidentally
seeking advice for playground that I can explore.
I should be able to escape for a few hours tomorrow evening.

TIA

Haha, bro BFOMF5, did you see the Travel in your map? A good place for a few hours fun:D

TonyCheong2
01-12-2016, 02:53 AM
Thanks Ahok. First you close Stadium, then Kalijodo, then Milles. Now you endanger your fellow ethnic Chinese because we share the same skin color. :mad:

Planning a short humsup cheong trip in Dec.
Should I skip Jakarta? :p

I miss my cewek from Classic - Terminal 5. :D

lost99
01-12-2016, 07:30 AM

I miss my cewek from Classic - Terminal 5. :D

It should be OK if you avoid going out during protest Dec 2. if u worried just wait a few days and see what happens before u decide.

naemlo
01-12-2016, 10:59 AM

Dun always go JKT, try new city like Phnom Penh. Just came back from GZ, damn super cold at night. Will go again but must have mm to hug at night.

g3100
01-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Went to Emporium last night and was a bit disappointed actually. Arrived around 11pm and went straight to the club. I don't know if you have to ask the staff there if you want to speak to the girls after their dancing, at least they was not very proactive. Which is fine if you only want to enjoy your drink. No pushing for drinks which is also good. Quality of girls good but not stunning. That being said I only went to the club. The place is also a lot smaller than what it looks on pictures, although that is usually the case. Not sure why I was not more impressed, maybe too tired.

Also visited CJ in Mulia, have to say that place has also taken the wrong direction with regards to quality of girls. A lot better only a year or two ago.

Maybe try Classic tonight.

sixnine696900
01-12-2016, 12:15 PM
bro,
This is one statement I agree 100 %......:)

Cheers.

smallplayer
01-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Went to Emporium last night and was a bit disappointed actually. Arrived around 11pm and went straight to the club. I don't know if you have to ask the staff there if you want to speak to the girls after their dancing, at least they was not very proactive. Which is fine if you only want to enjoy your drink. No pushing for drinks which is also good. Quality of girls good but not stunning. That being said I only went to the club. The place is also a lot smaller than what it looks on pictures, although that is usually the case. Not sure why I was not more impressed, maybe too tired.

Also visited CJ in Mulia, have to say that place has also taken the wrong direction with regards to quality of girls. A lot better only a year or two ago.

read that u are in jkt 1 to 5 dec.
take care during the demo tomorrow...when chionging...be safe most impt.

what are u looking for?
just want to find ladies to chat or straightforward f places?

anyway not sure if tomorrow the places will close..and good luck.

orantoz
01-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Reaching south Jakarta tonight 10pm~ I think there would be nothing to play already by that time right? I'm staying at Fave hotel kemang~ feel free to ask me out~ hahahhaha

g3100
01-12-2016, 05:34 PM
read that u are in jkt 1 to 5 dec.
take care during the demo tomorrow...when chionging...be safe most impt.

what are u looking for?
just want to find ladies to chat or straightforward f places?

anyway not sure if tomorrow the places will close..and good luck.
Guess I'll try to avoid the Monas tomorrow. Already the police is ramping up. Hope it don't destroy to much of my business program during the day (different kind of business...).

For places I think my favorite is where you can take a girl with you back to the hotel. Have had great luck before with CJ and Bats but realize my hotel this time is more within the entertainment district so may have to give that a try.

TonyCheong2
01-12-2016, 07:15 PM
It should be OK if you avoid going out during protest Dec 2. if u worried just wait a few days and see what happens before u decide.

A****u A***r! :D

Dun always go JKT, try new city like Phnom Penh. Just came back from GZ, damn super cold at night. Will go again but must have mm to hug at night.

Must try Phnom Penh at least once.
Many VBs also.
Long time no eat Pho Bo. :p

Yes South China very cold now. :)

pippo2002
02-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Didn't manage to catch u as I went early. Went to the classic terminal at 2 escalator up. Once inside, the mamasan intro me to the gals. Took tarma for 550,000. Tot it's quite cheap. Went to the room and they ask for drink. Asked how much, they say just pay upstairs. So ordered 3 mineral water. Then do the deeds one by one. After deed ask me for tips. Took out 50,000 for them, but they said not enough.. 100,000 each.. so just give them.. den decided to check out.. the bill for the water is 190,000. Total damage 940,000 which is $100. Just nice for 2 cat 50.

pippo2002
02-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Didn't manage to catch u as I went early. Went to the classic terminal at 2 escalator up. Once inside, the mamasan intro me to the gals. Took tarma for 550,000. Tot it's quite cheap. Went to the room and they ask for drink. Asked how much, they say just pay upstairs. So ordered 3 mineral water. Then do the deeds one by one. After deed ask me for tips. Took out 50,000 for them, but they said not enough.. 100,000 each.. so just give them.. den decided to check out.. the bill for the water is 190,000. Total damage 940,000 which is $100. Just nice for 2 cat 50.

lost99
02-12-2016, 04:27 AM
After deed ask me for tips. Took out 50,000 for them, but they said not enough.. 100,000 each.. so just give them.. den decided to check out.. the bill for the water is 190,000. Total damage 940,000 which is $100. Just nice for 2 cat 50.

Thanks for report. FYI Locals usually tip only 50,. I only tip 100,000 for good service, 50k for mediocore service, and 0 if shitty service. I also refuse to buy them any drinks/cigarettes if they are clearly just leaching, or unless they are quite bubbly, friendly or stunning. 190k for water is just ridiculous!!! that is almost $19 for water!!!!!

Classic girls are mostly programmed to leach $$ off you through customers (especially foreigners) through tips/drinks/cigarettes, don't be carrot and pressure to give in to their demands, unless of course she deserve it somehow. I make sure they work for it and earn it. They can take what i wanna give or leave it, their choice.

TonyCheong2
02-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Thanks for report. FYI Locals usually tip only 50,. I only tip 100,000 for good service, 50k for mediocore service, and 0 if shitty service. I also refuse to buy them any drinks/cigarettes if they are clearly just leaching, or unless they are quite bubbly, friendly or stunning. 190k for water is just ridiculous!!! that is almost $19 for water!!!!!

Classic girls are mostly programmed to leach $$ off you through customers (especially foreigners) through tips/drinks/cigarettes, don't be carrot and pressure to give in to their demands, unless of course she deserve it somehow. I make sure they work for it and earn it. They can take what i wanna give or leave it, their choice.

RP50-100K tip to the cewek is good enough.
Mediocre service I give RP50K tip.
Good service I give RP100K tip.

RP190K bill cannot be just 3 bottles of mineral water.
Probably have rokok inside the bill hahahaha. :p

g3100
02-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Also ended up in Classic yesterday and have to say it is far better than Emporium. I only did go to terminal 2 which is nice also just to have a drink (or a few) watching the girls and show. There is a nice mix between music and stripshow, almost to much music :) The mamasan's can be quite pushy, don't know how many times I told them "not now" or "later" or similar. Anyway atmosphere is good and it is up to you what you do of course.

Ended up spending 6 lady drinks for one of the strippers with the most fantastic top I have seen in long time, 2 girls (but not together), at least 4 beers and a drink (funny thing vodka and redbull can only be served separate). I think you know what the two girls costed me and I did tip modest, all others was 650 with lady drinks taking a good 200 of that.

Anyone up for KTV today or tomorrow send me pm.

cooldoe
02-12-2016, 10:35 PM
bro,
This is one statement I agree 100 %......:)

Cheers.

I disagree, the reason they dislike chinese is not because of Ahok.
Some people is just plainly racist, especially people outside jakarta

Reaching south Jakarta tonight 10pm~ I think there would be nothing to play already by that time right? I'm staying at Fave hotel kemang~ feel free to ask me out~ hahahhaha

there are plenty to play bro, in some location the party have not started before 11 pm

kemang area you can fine many clubs like tipsy that you might be able to pick up some ladies :D

lost99
03-12-2016, 04:56 AM
Also ended up in Classic yesterday and have to say it is far better than Emporium.

When you say Emporium, are you talking about the Spa, Tease, or KTV? I like both places, but they offer different services at different price points. Classic caters to the Bros who just want cheap fucks, but girls are not as service oriented and the place is packed with sausages fighting over buns. Emporium (Spa) is more expensive, but much more relaxed, and more service oriented than Classic. The girls generally have better looks, and no need to sort through gals who CMI like in Classic. Tease Club has been hit/miss with me, but i've found some hot girls in the past before, and have enjoyed the private BJ booth with dancers for about 700k (if i can recall correctly).

I disagree, the reason they dislike chinese is not because of Ahok.
Some people is just plainly racist, especially people outside jakarta

Nobody saying Ahok is the reason many locals hate Chinese - but his actions have not help endear Chinese to local Indonesians.

Just like Trump has done in the USA, Ahok's comments have empowered racists and uneducated villagers to act out in hate and violence against minorities. While other organisations looking to topple the gov't were also at play, they used his comments to the fuel the mass-protests against the Christian-minority Chinese Govenor, and his so-called "blasphemy" charges gave them that fuel. Right or wrong, he should have been more aware of that and not said anything that volatile or controversial.

Anyways, thats all the politics i will talk about, time to focus on the Action before Ahok shuts everything else down! Cheong safe bros!

RamboCat
03-12-2016, 06:41 AM
Met a girl in Classic who has since stopped and moved to working in a karaoke in Karawang. Invited me to see her there.

Can I know besides taking a taxi which I think will be expensive, is there any other option to reach Karawang ?

TIA

smallplayer
03-12-2016, 07:15 AM
Met a girl in Classic who has since stopped and moved to working in a karaoke in Karawang. Invited me to see her there.

Can I know besides taking a taxi which I think will be expensive, is there any other option to reach Karawang ?

TIA

Uber or grab works.
Actually depends on how long u are there.
If u want..can Nego a return trip with the driver. It's still cheaper than taxi

lost99
03-12-2016, 07:34 AM

TIA

Uber or grab works.
Actually depends on how long u are there.
If u want..can Nego a return trip with the driver. It's still cheaper than taxi

Just be sure she's worth the trip to Karawang, i think it may be 1.5-3 hr drive depends on traffic.

I've taken GrabCar to Bekasi before and it cost about 150k if i can remember. Next time u take Grab for a city ride, just ask the driver if he's willing to drive you privately to Karawang at a discount. Make sure you avoid rush hours (go before 2-3pm)

The cheapest (and maybe fastest) option however is to take a local train to Karawang Station (i believe can take from Gambir or Stasion Kota) and then taxi from the station. Just plan the departure time accordingly so you don't wait at the station. This may also be the fastest option if done properly as it avoids any traffic concerns.

XXLCat
03-12-2016, 07:40 AM

TIA

To be honest, I will not travel outside Jakarta if it is just st for a girl. Safety is under concern. Just share my thoughts.

sixnine696900
03-12-2016, 09:54 AM

TIA

Hi Taikok,
You must really like her to entertain the idea...:confused:
But if I were you, I could stay at Cikarang is 30mins or less to go to Karawang...and there are hotels there as it is an industrious town.
You are not thinking of going day trip???
KAraoke is normally at night, it would hard press to any transport from there...

Cheers.

TonyCheong2
03-12-2016, 05:28 PM
The cheapest (and maybe fastest) option however is to take a local train to Karawang Station (i believe can take from Gambir or Stasion Kota) and then taxi from the station. Just plan the departure time accordingly so you don't wait at the station. This may also be the fastest option if done properly as it avoids any traffic concerns.

Wow have you ever tried taking the Metro trains in Jakarta? I did. It's not as simple as what you envision on the map route.

If your Bahasa is limited you will get lost as you need to literally hop off and onto the train tracks to change trains to get to your destination! Signs are confusing and chaotic human traffic during interchanging to another train. :eek:

naemlo
03-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Wow have you ever tried taking the Metro trains in Jakarta? I did. It's not as simple as what you envision on the map route.

Huh?? JKT has metro train??? JKT is using the cheapest and lamest way, dedicated bus lane for their public transport bus.

TonyCheong2
03-12-2016, 05:35 PM
To be honest, I will not travel outside Jakarta if it is just st for a girl. Safety is under concern. Just share my thoughts.

Totally not worth the time and effort as most punters are on short vacation. Time is very precious when overseas.

Just get the damn cewek to your hotel room is the best option. Reimburse her transportion costs will do. :D

TonyCheong2
03-12-2016, 05:37 PM
Huh?? JKT has metro train??? JKT is using the cheapest and lamest way, dedicated bus lane for their public transport bus.

Public transportation in Jarkata is one of the worst in Asia!
Even HCMC public buses are better than Jakarta!

The train is call KRL. Got lost man KNN! :mad:

http://www.krl.co.id/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Peta-Rute-KRL-2015-1200x1697.jpg

Yes the public bus is also damn lame! :D

lost99
03-12-2016, 06:09 PM

If your Bahasa is limited you will get lost as you need to literally hop off and onto the train tracks to change trains to get to your destination! Signs are confusing and chaotic human traffic during interchanging to another train. :eek:

Are you talking about Transjakarta or the local train lines (Kereta)?

I"ve taken both actually. Transjakarta has pretty simple lines/routes and as long as you ask the attendent where to get off you are fine. I usually don't recomend taking this unless for fun (as i did) to beat rush hour traffic with the dedicated bus lane. Its easier and Cheap enough to get an Ojek or grab and avoid these hassles.

For Kereta, the first time is a learning experience, but its not that bad actually. If you search the internet you can find the train schedules, and at the station there is always a helpful attendant that can help you. Maybe some destinations you need to transfer trains, but most i believe do not (not to Bekasi anyways). Compared to figuring out the subway routes in Tokyo, this is a piece of cake.

Thats why i asked bro RamboCat to make sure this gal is really worth all the hassles. If not I agree, easier just to find another girl in Jakarta.

naemlo
03-12-2016, 07:29 PM
The train is call KRL. Got lost man KNN! :mad:

Oh u meant the useless railway line :D I been in n out of Jakarta for past 10 yrs, even stayed in JKT for 2 yrs plus but have yet to step into 1 of the station.

Their actual metro is under construction.

hairy_abalone
04-12-2016, 08:20 AM
camping and follow the movement of this thread

TonyCheong2
04-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Compared to figuring out the subway routes in Tokyo, this is a piece of cake.

I beg to differ.
I've been to Tokyo many times before and take the trains very often.
Yes the train system is very complex but it is straight foward and no bullshit.
You just have to patiently connect the dots and you'll arrive at your destination without the need to ask anyone for directions.
A dumb or deaf person with an average IQ also can easily navigate.

But the Jakarta train system is a total bullshit hahaha! :cool:
Can you please tell me which station in Tokyo that I have to jump onto the railway tracks and hop on to another train to interchange before I can get to my destination? :p

Oh u meant the useless railway line :D I been in n out of Jakarta for past 10 yrs, even stayed in JKT for 2 yrs plus but have yet to step into 1 of the station.

Their actual metro is under construction.

Hahaha and I bet the construction of the new Metro will have many delays. :D

pippo2002
04-12-2016, 04:07 PM

TIA

Try "Go-Jek" app. U can choose bike or car. Bike usually 2-3 times cheaper and faster as it can travel through cars.

smallplayer
04-12-2016, 07:16 PM
Try "Go-Jek" app. U can choose bike or car. Bike usually 2-3 times cheaper and faster as it can travel through cars.

Through cars?
Later I will order go-jek to try.
Yesterday it didn't do that..:p

sixnine696900
04-12-2016, 07:48 PM

Bro,
Bike to go to Karawang...:eek:.
My butt will be jello man:p...it is 100 KM at least from JKT...and motorcycle cannot go on highway, so maybe longer than highway.

Cheers.

pippo2002
05-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Through cars?
Later I will order go-jek to try.
Yesterday it didn't do that..:p

Can choose car or bike.. see which one u prefer..

pippo2002
05-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Bro,
Bike to go to Karawang...:eek:.
My butt will be jello man:p...it is 100 KM at least from JKT...and motorcycle cannot go on highway, so maybe longer than highway.

Cheers.

Oh.. 100km maybe choose the car option better.. the "go-jek" got many option.. go bike go car go massage go whatever you want..

smallplayer
05-12-2016, 09:36 AM
weekend FR

went to sun city spa and travel hotel

Sun city spa has so far been the best overall I have been.
went with 3 other friends.
standard massage and facilities and 1 to 2 drinks charges amount to about 400k. but facilities they agreed one of the better ones they went(they are station in /near jkt singaporeans)
2 chose local indo and 1 chose prc.
for 2 locals, they didn't choose any special so paid 200k tips. agree massage is to point and with strength. we saw a few local indo lookers.
For Fj, the price I got last time was 800k additional.
For prc, the fj was 1.3m (knew it was expensive as import plus tax haha). but prc quality is quite good..alot of looked with more than 10 masseurs.

Travel hotel is a good place to relax. music isn't all that great but we always go all the way inside, so less noisy.
Saturday was very very packed, but still can find decent stock around.
service in room is good, wash you up before the deed and good service on bed for mine. Damage is 350k per shot.
Drinks are cheap, 4 of us shared 5 bottles of stout for about 420k.

Haohao86
05-12-2016, 09:41 AM
Newbie here .. virgin trip to Jakarta
Waiting for flight there now .. any bros can recommend nice ktvs or clubs that can get nice gals for overnight? Will definitely be heading for malio tonight...anyone keen to join? I am a frequent ktv cheongster in sg and looking forward to try ktvs in jkt...any info on location and price?

I will post my fr to share with all bros after tonight. ..thanks in advance!!

Chiochio1
05-12-2016, 03:26 PM
Hi to all the chiongster out there.

Special thanks to all the chiongster that contributed to this forum.

After reading like more than 50 plus pages and Google on the chiong scene I decided to booked a flight to JKT on 17 to 21 Dec.

Shall contribute my FR after my trip.

Cheers to all :)

Chiochio1
05-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Enjoy your trip @haohao86

erobaka
05-12-2016, 06:07 PM
weekend FR

standard massage and facilities and 1 to 2 drinks charges amount to about 400k. but facilities they agreed one of the better ones they went(they are station in /near jkt singaporeans)
for 2 locals, they didn't choose any special so paid 200k tips. agree massage is to point and with strength. we saw a few local indo lookers.
For prc, the fj was 1.3m (knew it was expensive as import plus tax haha). but prc quality is quite good..alot of looked with more than 10 masseurs.

Travel hotel is a good place to relax. music isn't all that great but we always go all the way inside, so less noisy.
service in room is good, wash you up before the deed and good service on bed for mine. Damage is 350k per shot.

You manage to bonk the wechat prc le arh bro smallplayer

smallplayer
05-12-2016, 06:13 PM
You manage to bonk the wechat prc le arh bro smallplayer

nope..my aim is still local indo and indo Chinese.:D
my Singaporean friend was happy though.
maybe he will come back jkt this weekend from his workplace in cikarang.

laaznguy
05-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Hey Bros,

Newbie here as well. Going to be on a business trip to Jakarta on Dec 10 and have a bit of time that Saturday afternoon to roam around a bit. Anyone else free and have suggestions? I will be in Central Jakarta area but am trying to figure out what place to hit up in the afternoon.

erobaka
06-12-2016, 01:49 AM
nope..my aim is still local indo and indo Chinese.:D
my Singaporean friend was happy though.
maybe he will come back jkt this weekend from his workplace in cikarang.

ahh that prc that you mentioned your sg friend picked was one of the wechat contact of suncity spa... nice at least some positive feedback although
i might go there this weekend also ~ might just try local indon / local indon chinese massage 1st then nego see how... or is there any package kind ?
as to me prc is everywhere in sillypore already.. no point wasting such trip for it :>

naemlo
06-12-2016, 02:53 AM
I will be in Central Jakarta area but am trying to figure out what place to hit up in the afternoon.

Disaster 1st posting from u.

U shouldn't have problem finding the right info within 1 or 2 pages from your posting. The problem is, u are just too lazy to read.

http://www.compliancebuilding.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/face-palm-head-in-hands-by-Alex-Prolmos-620x414.jpg

TonyCheong2
06-12-2016, 03:21 AM

U shouldn't have problem finding the right info within 1 or 2 pages from your posting. The problem is, u are just too lazy to read.

Just another lazy spoon feeder. :cool:

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

smallplayer
06-12-2016, 10:02 AM
ahh that prc that you mentioned your sg friend picked was one of the wechat contact of suncity spa... nice at least some positive feedback although
i might go there this weekend also ~ might just try local indon / local indon chinese massage 1st then nego see how... or is there any package kind ?
as to me prc is everywhere in sillypore already.. no point wasting such trip for it :>

my friend didn't pick any 2 of the wechat ctc I had.
there are 10 over PRCs..mostly are ave to above..and depends on own taste.

as far as I can see..no local indo Chinese there.
for the package prices..if u look at my 2 FRs to this place, I shared details on the pricing including the special.

sun city spa weekend has 20% off standard massage and facilities prices.

laaznguy
06-12-2016, 11:45 PM

http://www.compliancebuilding.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/face-palm-head-in-hands-by-Alex-Prolmos-620x414.jpg

Read a decent amount and searched some other sites. Just felt that most of the action was after 5pm. Was trying to get some advice on anything for before that, or maybe I overlooked?

Some places later on if I have time are prob gonna be Sun City, Classic and Travel. But I dunno if much quality during the early afternoon.

Loner67
07-12-2016, 12:11 AM
Anyone staying at ritz?

erobaka
07-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Will be roaming around kota today

zaphod42
09-12-2016, 01:19 AM
I had a really dissapointing time a Classic Terminal 2 today.

Was planning on just having a few drinks and relaxing after work today but was 'waylaid' by a dancer who started rubbing her boobs in my face. Next thing i know 4 of her friends came and poof 20 drinks were ordered.

Initially tried to muster up courage to refuse signing for it but i relented as i didnt want to cause a fuss. Went back to the hotel immedietly afterwards.

Man i feel emasculated. Classic terminal is usually quite laid back

hamster83
09-12-2016, 01:58 AM
weekend FR

Misleading post. Suncity cost 500k to 600k just for massage after tax. And you need to include another 200k for tips. FJ is 1.3m ADDITIONAL. Looks and figures are average. Service is sub average. Overpriced and definitely not recommend.

TonyCheong2
09-12-2016, 03:59 AM

Was planning on just having a few drinks and relaxing after work today but was 'waylaid' by a dancer who started rubbing her boobs in my face. Next thing i know 4 of her friends came and poof 20 drinks were ordered.

Initially tried to muster up courage to refuse signing for it but i relented as i didnt want to cause a fuss. Went back to the hotel immedietly afterwards.

Man i feel emasculated. Classic terminal is usually quite laid back

You damn funny leh. :cool:

Nobody point a gun on your head to sign for 20 Lady Drinks. :rolleyes:
Those dancers are known to be very hard sell and super aggressive.

Just stand your ground, remain nonchalant and enjoy the free rubba rubba by the boobs pressing against your body hahaha. :p

Really empathise with you as RP500K down the drain equilvalent to 1.5 ST cost at Classic! :D

lost99
09-12-2016, 04:14 AM
I had a really dissapointing time a Classic Terminal 2 today.... Next thing i know 4 of her friends came and poof 20 drinks were ordered.

No Offence, but any experienced bro knows that some sneaky dancers will try this crap...especially if she sense that the customer is a newbie, carrot, drunk, or Orang Asing. Even through u just order a few shots, they are counting on the fact u probably just accept overcharge and not complain (many Jap, SG and some Malay Bros just pay the overcharge n dun care). If this bothers you, then you need to man up immediately and refuse to be overcharged, otherwise you lose your right to complain, and they will deduct what was overcharged. I have never been overcharged because i spot the scam right away, complain and stand firm, but if you act like carrot in these places they will chop u right away!

Misleading post. Suncity cost 500k to 600k just for massage after tax. And you need to include another 200k for tips. FJ is 1.3m ADDITIONAL. Looks and figures are average. Service is sub average. Overpriced and definitely not recommend.

SmallPlayer post not misleading, i believe you mis-read. Suncity has 20% discount on weekends, and he ordered some drinks. I typically pay under 400k for standard massage at SunCity on weekends myself. Tips is always up to the Customer, last time i just give the therapist 100k. Yes, FJ is additional but is always nego. with therapist. Local will ask for 1Jt but can nego down to 500-600k, and PRC will want at least 1Jt.

Suncity is not cheap if you want massage++ (FJ) type service. I usually just go there for massage and sometimes HJ, but get my FJ in other places. Some Bros really like Orchards for better valuve. I only do FJ where i can see the girl in person n inspect her face and body first before i decide.

matong36
09-12-2016, 07:27 AM

You gotta have more courage to stand your ground bro. Hope you enjoyed the titties orgy. How much is a lady drink?

Btw seniors, could you help me clarify something on Classic/Travel?

A typical experience upon entering the establishment is we ushered to get sitted, the mamasan starts bringing girl after girl to shake your hand. In 5mins you probably shooked hands with more than 5 ladies and would not have remembered the first few that came.

Say if I agreed a girl to sit with me for a chit chat, does that mean I definitely have to take her for ST or I could ask her to leave while I move on to the next target?

Pro:
Girl has an opportunity to ST
Me gets a chance to know/inspect her better

Con:
Girl lost opportunities for ST with others during the time with me
Me stuck with choosing this lady

I would get bombarded from some, however would like to know views about this.

Thanks!!!

zaphod42
09-12-2016, 09:17 AM
You damn funny leh. :cool:

Nobody point a gun on your head to sign for 20 Lady Drinks. :rolleyes:
Those dancers are known to be very hard sell and super aggressive.

Just stand your ground, remain nonchalant and enjoy the free rubba rubba by the boobs pressing against your body hahaha. :p

Really empathise with you as RP500K down the drain equilvalent to 1.5 ST cost at Classic! :D

Yes ! An 1.5 ST. I couldve just paid the initial mami for a girl and just 'relax' back in the room.

Question for experienced bros here, you've ever encountered any issues with security / bouncers here if you do stand your ground ?

Now excuse me while i go find my missing balls.

smallplayer
09-12-2016, 09:29 AM

[QUOTE=lost99;15402283]
SmallPlayer post not misleading, i believe you mis-read. Suncity has 20% discount on weekends, and he ordered some drinks. I typically pay under 400k for standard massage at SunCity on weekends myself. Tips is always up to the Customer, last time i just give the therapist 100k. Yes, FJ is additional but is always nego. with therapist. Local will ask for 1Jt but can nego down to 500-600k, and PRC will want at least 1Jt. ...... QUOTE]

Thanks lost99 bro for helping to clarify.

Hamster83, I went through my previous posts about sun city. and I did write FJ prices...not all in prices.
u r right for the massage and facilities, but I mentioned earlier 20% discount on weekend. I like this place because of the price vs the overall ambience.
on your 200k for tips, for locals, if just massage my experienced friend advised to tip 100k but as I always ask for extra I don't know about the minimum:D
your '1.3m ADDITIONAL' I hope is not local..if not then big carrot already.. but my friend definitely paid 1.3m for the FJ with PRC.(signed onto chit and not paid in cash)
service sub standard..mmm depends on what u want and what is allocated. I find if u do tell the mummy clearly, then u roughly get what u ask.
but again, different tastes maybe. but my friends and I maybe going back very very soon:p
hope u have better luck elsewhere.

smallplayer
09-12-2016, 09:34 AM
You gotta have more courage to stand your ground bro. Hope you enjoyed the titties orgy. How much is a lady drink?

Btw seniors, could you help me clarify something on Classic/Travel?

Pro:
Girl has an opportunity to ST
Me gets a chance to know/inspect her better

Con:
Girl lost opportunities for ST with others during the time with me
Me stuck with choosing this lady

Thanks!!!

given how I have seen u in action bro..take 2 and go tarma la!:D

smallplayer
09-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Yes ! An 1.5 ST. I couldve just paid the initial mami for a girl and just 'relax' back in the room.

Question for experienced bros here, you've ever encountered any issues with security / bouncers here if you do stand your ground ?

Now excuse me while i go find my missing balls.

to share what I saw when I went with matong36 bro last month...

this Korean customer (alone) was sitting and 2 of them came and 1 sat on him but he kept saying no. the girl insisted and grabbed his hands to grope her boobs and start to drink 5.
later the girl asked him to sign the chit, but he die die didn't.
the auntie mummies came and then bth kept talking but he didn't give up.
in the end the girl LL move on.
as seniors here said, stand your ground. preferably don't show face of enjoyment and keep your hands folded.;)

erobaka
09-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Here's a quick fr for my day 1 in Jakarta part 1:

Went to Orchardz Bandara at 3 pm last Wednesday (As this was recommended highly by Bro Setzer big kudos to this bro, guys!) as it was also the nearest to airport and I just touchdown. Waited for like 15mins as I only can walk-in and didn't really tell the 3 stunning GRO which type of massage wanita I want but I did told them I like blonde hair and a "Full 90mins of traditional massage" only so they pick a local indon full bleach blonde to me and bring me to the deluxe room (room size 3x bigger than Classic). Btw the deluxe room is big enough to place all your luggage etc. Manage to know her name is Angun and her age is 24 through a quick break ice session. They were using quite a good oil unlike those usual ones maybe Bro Setzer can confirm on this better I guess. Throughout the whole massage she was wearing just normal skin color bra and panties nothing much for the arouse department however after 1hr passed, she pop the standard question if want full service make love for 350k additional as I plan to directly just nego for that option so I said yes. Then she strip all and show me that big boobs with those natural and sensitive nips and proceed to body 2 body massage from back and boob job at front (good for those bro who like b2b massage) then move on to bbbj and I came early from cowgirl position after so much arousal.

Massage: 9/10 (good strength strong massage)
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 35C cup (natural nips no scars found, good for boobs lover but I'm OK with any cup as long no enhancement done hence a bonus for me to grope on)
Bbbj: 7/10 good suction
FJ: 8/10 she was really good in arousing me to Cum so early after trying 2 positions only missionary awhile then cowgirl (all the soft moaning directly through both of my ears while in cowgirl on top of me and maybe cos I didn't pcc for few days also hence my tank damn full easy to reach climax...)
GFE: 6/10 (quite sop throughout hence here most weak as not really Gf material more towards gal next door just f and forget)
Damage: 380k (deluxe room massage 90mins with) + 350k (fj direct to ml) can still negotiate lesser but since I didn't tip so I just treat that 50k as a tip for that good & strong massage
RTM: Yes! Hopefully on my last day before my flight back to sillypore...

Chiochio1
09-12-2016, 07:38 PM
To all bros @ Jakarta

I heard from my indo Chinese friend that Indonesia not very safe to go now. I hope is other part of the Indonesia area. Classic hotel area safe (north)? Any bro @ JKT can advice the situation there now?

Your advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chiochio1
09-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Here's a quick fr for my day 1 in Jakarta part 1:

Went to Orchardz Bandara at 3 pm last Wednesday (As this was recommended highly by Bro Setzer big kudos to this bro, guys!) as it was also the nearest to airport and I just touchdown. Waited for like 15mins as I only can walk-in and didn't really tell the 3 stunning GRO which type of massage wanita I want but I did told them I like blonde hair and a "Full 90mins of traditional massage" only so they pick a local indon full bleach blonde to me and bring me to the deluxe room (room size 3x bigger than Classic). Btw the deluxe room is big enough to place all your luggage etc. Manage to know her name is Angun and her age is 24 through a quick break ice session. They were using quite a good oil unlike those usual ones maybe Bro Setzer can confirm on this better I guess. Throughout the whole massage she was wearing just normal skin color bra and panties nothing much for the arouse department however after 1hr passed, she pop the standard question if want full service make love for 350k additional as I plan to directly just nego for that option so I said yes. Then she strip all and show me that big boobs with those natural and sensitive nips and proceed to body 2 body massage from back and boob job at front (good for those bro who like b2b massage) then move on to bbbj and I came early from cowgirl position after so much arousal.

Massage: 9/10 (good strength strong massage)
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 35C cup (natural nips no scars found, good for boobs lover but I'm OK with any cup as long no enhancement done hence a bonus for me to grope on)
Bbbj: 7/10 good suction
FJ: 8/10 she was really good in arousing me to Cum so early after trying 2 positions only missionary awhile then cowgirl (all the soft moaning directly through both of my ears while in cowgirl on top of me and maybe cos I didn't pcc for few days also hence my tank damn full easy to reach climax...)
GFE: 6/10 (quite sop throughout hence here most weak as not really Gf material more towards gal next door just f and forget)
Damage: 380k (deluxe room massage 90mins with) + 350k (fj direct to ml) can still negotiate lesser but since I didn't tip so I just treat that 50k as a tip for that good & strong massage
RTM: Yes! Hopefully on my last day before my flight back to sillypore...

Thanks for the sharing bro erobaka. Indeed JKT is a place full of gem. I hope I will discover one soon 😉

DARKSARCASM
10-12-2016, 01:52 AM
Quick Update on My recent Trip.

Day 1.

Arrived in CGK at abt 4pm. Took me freaking 3 hrs to get to hotel!! ( Stayed at Century Park , abt 5 mins away from MULIA). Freaking Jam was crazy. Was with 2 frens and finished 1 bottle of Glen. Thank god we bought ice and cups at the fast food restaurants in airport.

After makan, went to CJs as it was a WED.( ladies night). My last visit was prob 1-1.5yrs ago. I've had many good FLs there before and was looking forward to a fab night. Got there at abt 11pm. No as crowded as I would hv liked. Was thinking .." the good ones will come later'. Ordered a damn ex Black Label ( Think it SGD 300ish!...knn) as it was 3 of us and ordering by the glass would hv cost more.
KNN....even at 1am....it was only like 30% full. ....and the gals there.....hmmm.....I need to finish 2 bottles of whiskey b4 I can do them. The std was really bad. Many Old ones. Think Some looked older than me and I'M no spring chicken.....Actually there were more guys then gals. Sigh....such an anti-climax.

After some calls.....local frens suggested we head to the club at ALEXIS.
This was abt 2.30am. There were lots of gals there but with mamasans. The gals were most 6-8/10 . But the asking price was crazy. The mamasans wanted something like 3M for short time!! Told them to F off.
But abt 3ish.....the mamasans left and gals were kinda on their own. Chatted up one she agreed to go back for 1.5m. Started dirty dancing in the club and I was ready for action.
Once back....action was good. Even when i played with her ass she was ok. Hmmm....slowly inserted my fingers and she seem to like it. Well, that was my green flag.....applied some lube( thanx to my fren for insisting we get 1 tube each at the airport). Strangely.....I could not enter! ( I'm only reasonably sized...ahem). Tried for a good 5-10 mins and it was starting to get embarrassing. Finished off on her face. Tho it was long time. Told her to go back as I wanted to rest.

Day2

Had a nice massage in the room. ( my local contact arranged for me) . Good proper massage.
Did a lot of intel and finally decided on Immigrant. I also arranged for my ex-FB whom I've not seen in 3 yrs to come there too. She could only come at 1am as she had a date with her bf.
After dinner, abt 10ish...as it was still early for clubs, we asked the taxi driver to bring us to a local club. Biggest mistake. Can't and don't wanna remember the name. Paid like 100K to enter. The music felt like someone whacking my head with a sledge hammer. The club was totally dark. ( even the staircase). Ordered beers and they brought warm beers with ice! wtf!!
Within 2 mins ....gals were paraded. My this time , I was genuinely scared to get horny!! Told them No. Next guys offering pills app us. Politely waved them off. We were out of that place within the next 3mins!!!
Headed to Immigrant abt 11ish. Including us.....prob had 20ppl!!!KNN....deja-vu again. Told my self....." no its too early, crowd will come".....WRONG!!! When we left at 3am ....prob 10 more ppl would hv turned up. Thank god I activated my ex-FB. She is 30 but still looked hot. Told her to wear a dress and go commando! she did!!! Lucky she bought 2 of her frens who were ok looking. ( well, we had nothing else better)
Dancing with a gal wearing a Thin dress and caressing her bare bum inside was a Mind Fuck. Occasional rubbing of her freshly waxed pussy was ....Mind blowing!!!!
Went back with all 3 gals and we huffed and puffed for a 6some...nope! The gals were too shy.
The action itself was good. Not gonna elaborate.

Was supposed to leave on SAT but with the big protest on FRI.....I did not wanna take any chance and get stuck in JKT.
Conclusion.......I think the clubs could hv been empty and gals staying at home as the whole week , everyone was talking abt the big demo on FRI or could be just my arse luck.

Thx fr reading my long but hopefully helpful FR.

zaphod42
10-12-2016, 05:08 AM
To all bros @ Jakarta

I heard from my indo Chinese friend that Indonesia not very safe to go now. I hope is other part of the Indonesia area. Classic hotel area safe (north)? Any bro @ JKT can advice the situation there now?

Your advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

So far so good as of today.But as usual always be wary

rchoco
10-12-2016, 11:25 AM
These are the "all in" rates quoted for D'Heaven Spa on some of the forum...does anyone have idea...if these rate includes 2 times FJ or only 1 FJ?

Deluxe room + "all in": 579,000rp for 90 minutes (2 session, 90 minutes).
VIP room + "all in": 639,000rp for 90 minutes (2 session, 90 minutes).

Chiochio1
10-12-2016, 11:59 AM
So far so good as of today.But as usual always be wary

Thanks bro for your update 👍🏼

zaphod42
10-12-2016, 05:33 PM
After the hassle of Classic , in the end Malio still remains my go to here in Jakarta despite the rise in LD price. I might reconsider this if it goes to 100K lol.

Girls leave if you decline , though i do pity those that can't seem to get any LDs. Miss L and Y however have always comforted me after a stressful day with both clients and traffic with their ample , soft pillow like boobs.

Might give Emporium a shot tonight tho before heading back.

hamster83
11-12-2016, 01:29 AM
SmallPlayer post not misleading, i believe you mis-read. Suncity has 20% discount on weekends, and he ordered some drinks. I typically pay under 400k for standard massage at SunCity on weekends myself. Tips is always up to the Customer, last time i just give the therapist 100k. Yes, FJ is additional but is always nego. with therapist. Local will ask for 1Jt but can nego down to 500-600k, and PRC will want at least 1Jt.

Suncity is not cheap if you want massage++ (FJ) type service. I usually just go there for massage and sometimes HJ, but get my FJ in other places. Some Bros really like Orchards for better valuve. I only do FJ where i can see the girl in person n inspect her face and body first before i decide.

Information not given in full, while partially right, can still be misleading. I don't think I misread. He recommend a place without giving normal and total price structure.

Anyway the important point is I will not recommend suncity, which differs from his views. Just a potential KC trap.

hamster83
11-12-2016, 01:36 AM
]

Thanks lost99 bro for helping to clarify.

Hamster83, I went through my previous posts about sun city. and I did write FJ prices...not all in prices.
u r right for the massage and facilities, but I mentioned earlier 20% discount on weekend. I like this place because of the price vs the overall ambience.
on your 200k for tips, for locals, if just massage my experienced friend advised to tip 100k but as I always ask for extra I don't know about the minimum:D
your '1.3m ADDITIONAL' I hope is not local..if not then big carrot already.. but my friend definitely paid 1.3m for the FJ with PRC.(signed onto chit and not paid in cash)
service sub standard..mmm depends on what u want and what is allocated. I find if u do tell the mummy clearly, then u roughly get what u ask.
but again, different tastes maybe. but my friends and I maybe going back very very soon:p
hope u have better luck elsewhere.

I am a decent chiongster cross countries. And my opinion is that your recommendation drags down other chiongsters to your level. That are much more value out there. Any hotel spa in Malaysia can beat sun city hands down and u dun have to take a plane and just spend half the price. Simply a bad recommendation and I dun want other chiongsters to get KC too. Highlighting the risk here.

lost99
11-12-2016, 06:59 AM
I am a decent chiongster cross countries. And my opinion is that your recommendation drags down other chiongsters to your level. That are much more value out there. Any hotel spa in Malaysia can beat sun city hands down and u dun have to take a plane and just spend half the price. Simply a bad recommendation and I dun want other chiongsters to get KC too. Highlighting the risk here.

Nobody reallycare about your opinion Hamster83 because you are a leach who come here for info, dont provide any FR, and complain like a small child when dissappointed. Smallplayer was clear enough in his FR and its your fault you not smart enough to understand, and too lazy or to do more research. if you ask to be spoon-fed dont complain about the free food helpful bros here give u.

i would not be as harsh if you had any rep pts or contribute any info or FR here, but it is obvious youve been memner since 2012 barely post and no rep. we dont need lurker members like you come out to criticize those who actually contribute.

Sun City is one of the best massage++ place in JKT. Nobody ever said it was value for money, or compare with those top ones in Malay. thats just your own personal expectation.

zerostylezero
11-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Hi bros, it's been awhile since I was in this forum (due to work and other life stuff) but now I'm in Jakarta and I'm going back tomorrow. Any bros have any good recommendations for massage and plus plus? I'm staying at Kemayoran area and I know Kelapa Gading and Mangga Dua area has MPs. Kinda need to release some "stress" before coming home and I kinda rejected one girl who I got through wechat. (long story cut short: inside wechat say do massage and extra but girl arrive and say don't even know how to massage so I rejected and even didn't give her transport money cuz she was not even the same girl in wechat)

So anyone can help? I know I'm considered new here but trust me, I used to have an account but really forgot my username and pw so I created a new one.

hamster83
11-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Nobody reallycare about your opinion Hamster83 because you are a leach who come here for info, dont provide any FR, and complain like a small child when dissappointed. Smallplayer was clear enough in his FR and its your fault you not smart enough to understand, and too lazy or to do more research. if you ask to be spoon-fed dont complain about the free food helpful bros here give u.

i would not be as harsh if you had any rep pts or contribute any info or FR here, but it is obvious youve been memner since 2012 barely post and no rep. we dont need lurker members like you come out to criticize those who actually contribute.

Sun City is one of the best massage++ place in JKT. Nobody ever said it was value for money, or compare with those top ones in Malay. thats just your own personal expectation.

Looking through your past posts. It looks too much that either you are a frog in a well, who is not aware what the rest of the world has to offer, or you are related to a JKT agent.

You are taking a hot dog bun and claiming its french cruisine. U can go on with your abusive language, since this will be my last post in this thread. Just wanted to highlight to the general readers that the reviews can be tilted over postively. THIS is my contribution!

sixnine696900
11-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Hi Bro,
This is my contribution,
Price is objective, good service is very subjective.
Quantity is objective, quality is subjective.
Objective is easy to measure, subjective matters are harder to define, so there maybe more to dispute about, and misunderstanding or even easier to mislead....
I normally stick to objective numbers....so no misunderstanding.
1+1=2
The cost is so much is so much no less no more....

Cheers.

mahlerkay
11-12-2016, 10:23 AM
After the hassle of Classic , in the end Malio still remains my go to here in Jakarta despite the rise in LD price. I might reconsider this if it goes to 100K lol.

Girls leave if you decline , though i do pity those that can't seem to get any LDs. Miss L and Y however have always comforted me after a stressful day with both clients and traffic with their ample , soft pillow like boobs.

Might give Emporium a shot tonight tho before heading back.

Hey bro

I was at Emporium last night with a bro. Where you there?

The girl quality is good at the moment. The LD price is now nearly 100k after tax. The girls are not too pushy with the LDs as the venue wasn't full house, girls have to put actual effort in to get customers.

I didn't get ignored as the papasan Tasha recognised me and so I got fairly good service

mahlerkay
11-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Hey bro

I was at Emporium last night with a bro. Where you there?

The girl quality is good at the moment. The LD price is now nearly 100k after tax. The girls are not too pushy with the LDs as the venue wasn't full house, girls have to put actual effort in to get customers.

I didn't get ignored as the papasan Tasha recognised me and so I got fairly good service

I am disappointed with Malio at times as there are so many customers, if you don't buy them LDs they will desert you, and even if you do they will go after 5 minutes if you don't continue to buy. A malio LD is already at 85k mark after tax..

sixnine696900
11-12-2016, 11:14 AM
I am disappointed with Malio at times as there are so many customers, if you don't buy them LDs they will desert you, and even if you do they will go after 5 minutes if you don't continue to buy. A malio LD is already at 85k mark after tax..

Hi bro,
From what you said, comparing Alexis and Collosium and 1001 are getting to look better...marlio was abit cheaper, now it looks like is getting close to even.
Cheers.

detconan
11-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Anyone cheonging today? I got some free time n can apeak bahasa. Pm me your wechat or line id.

TonyCheong2
11-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Information not given in full, while partially right, can still be misleading. I don't think I misread. He recommend a place without giving normal and total price structure.

Anyway the important point is I will not recommend suncity, which differs from his views. Just a potential KC trap.

Hahaha lazy spoon feeders like you always got mouth say people but don't have mouth say ownself! :p

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:

*WeChat Gambler:

smallplayer
11-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Hahaha lazy spoon feeders like you always got mouth say people but don't have mouth say ownself! :p

Actually I read his past posts.
Does seem maybe he got kc by the prc in sun City. ..lol
He seems to prefer prc and why will he warn of a kc trap?
Maybe that's a possibility of why he is as such.
But I don't understand why say we compare differently when he compares jkt with Malaysia?

cleyeo
11-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Happened to be in Jakarta from Thursday. On my way back from Serpong to the city, the highway was really jam. Cant imagine, we paid toll and the traffic not moving at all.
Not far from Puri area, the driver (Jakarta friend) decided to branch out and we visited a place called Puri Spa which is just next to the highway (but don't ask me the direction :):) ).

The place is just a shop house, inside a bit run down, not well maintained. Sauna room was not in good condition. Hot pool and Cool pool not in good condition as well.

Went up to the second floor, a big room with a big screen showing movie. Asked GRO to recommend massage lady for me and my driver. The room was small with a mirror on one side. Massage lady with number 55 was assigned to me. The massage lady was young and not bad looking. Massage was good indeed, strong and really knew how to massage.

Before the massage was over, the lady asked anything else I expect ?. I politely ask what other services she has to offer. She said anything I wanted. She quoted 600K for FJ, 300 for HJ. Did bargain a bit, and chose HJ instead for 200K. She also allowed me to remove her top. Not a choice for boob lovers.

Total damage, 240K (inclusive of 1 bottle of Pocari) + 200 K.

mahlerkay
11-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Hi bro,
From what you said, comparing Alexis and Collosium and 1001 are getting to look better...marlio was abit cheaper, now it looks like is getting close to even.
Cheers.

Unit cost wise I think everywhere gonna go up, it boils down to how the venues incentivise their girls and rate that LDs get consumed that will determine your expenditure and your enjoyment level..

TonyCheong2
12-12-2016, 03:55 AM
Actually I read his past posts.
Does seem maybe he got kc by the prc in sun City. ..lol
He seems to prefer prc and why will he warn of a kc trap?
Maybe that's a possibility of why he is as such.
But I don't understand why say we compare differently when he compares jkt with Malaysia?

Hahaha whatever lah. :cool:

Let him ownself say ownself song ba.
We need more comedians to spice things up a bit. :p

Setzer
12-12-2016, 01:09 PM

So far at these established joints, I've never had any issues with security/bouncers. Previously at malio spa and also malio club, disputed some LDs for my fren and also myself, no issue at all. They all know the dancers' tricks n such... so its up to you. Of cos, we don't go around shortchanging people, I mean if you agree to buy X number of drinks, then pay for it.

sixnine696900
12-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Unit cost wise I think everywhere gonna go up, it boils down to how the venues incentivise their girls and rate that LDs get consumed that will determine your expenditure and your enjoyment level..

Hi bro,
I always go back to this...
Price is objective, good service is very subjective.
Quantity is objective, quality is subjective.
Objective is easy to measure, subjective matters are harder to define, so there maybe more to dispute about, and misunderstanding or even easier to mislead....
I normally stick to objective numbers....so no misunderstanding.
1+1=2
The cost is so much is so much no less no more....
So is enjoyment subjective or objective......

Cheers.

Samsull
12-12-2016, 04:52 PM
go alone dangerous or not?

g3100
12-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Had a recent trip to Jakarta and left about a week ago. I stayed four days and tried a bit different scene than what I have done before where I have usually sticked to CJ and Bats as those are more my places. Anyway tried Emporium but only the Club the first night. Very nice girls but the shows a bit slow and not very entertaining. Although I don't think you can expect more than looking at the girls dancing (at least they call it dancing) while drinking. The girls is not aggressive to approach you so it is pretty much up to yourself what you want to do. I was a nice boy this night and left after a few drinks.

Day two visited Classic and Terminal 2. This was a place I really enjoyed and ended up buying a few lady drinks to one of the dancers and then tried two girls. Clean and nice rooms even if a bit small. The mamasans are pushy and will constantly ask you to take girls, you just have to reject and be direct if you simply want to enjoy your drink. Good mix with dancing and music on stage. Prices here are reasonable and the quality of the girls in general good (all depends on the eyes looking...). I spent about 600k in drinks and lady drinks (which are cheap compared to e.g. Malioboro) and then girls are flat 350 or 550 (1 or 2). I opted for only one but two times :) Visited CJ after this but it was no good this night. A lot of people but not like it used to be before.

Day three time to try out Malioboro where I have been before. Went straight to the club. Here the girls as before are really pushy for lady drinks and will drink them as if they were coca cola. 55k a drink. You need to be really straight forward if you don't want to buy drinks. I did not try the girls which goes for 900k locals but have to admit I spent some money on lady drinks... After I headed over to Bats and within 5 minutes I met a girl of my choice. Agreed to bring here back for 1.5 for the night (which is the absolute highest I have paid for a LT in Jakarta). She was certainly value for money.

As I tend to do when I meet someone nice I keep them for a few days so I kept the girl for two other nights. Went to Skybar (Skye) for a few drinks but crowded and limited seats. This was Saturday so we were up for a party and went to Bats where we met another guy and toghether we brought three girls to Immigrants right after midnight. That was a hell of a party and lasted until they closed at 5am. Sure you can have fun with these girls if you are up for it ;)

Next day planned to just stay in hotel but destiny wanted it different. Ended up in Illigals KTV together with another guy from the hotel and the same girl. He also brought a girl, first time I have actually brought a girl to KTV... But anyway great fun and prices in Illigals is reasonable for KTV including drinks and food.

Hope to see Jakarta again anytime soon.

FYI: I posted this in ISG as well, not sure if you guys do crosspost or not? If not I am sorry for confusion.

TheBeerAddict
12-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Shoutout to Bro Smallplayer who suggested me to go to King Cross due to my weird ass timing..

Went in, was brought around by the Viet Mama, quite tempted - but a bit pricy for 1.6M.. So they brought a Indo Papa to me instead.. Sat here for about 30mins and gulping down 3 Anchors before the Papa started the "show" for me..

Picked 202, so they got her to sit with me for 5 mins - totally no chemistry, and too shy. New girl walked in with a silver badge, took her instead (cos she was smiling at me)..

Best choice ever..

Requested for open light slow BBBJ - OK 9/10
Disclamer: She thought I wanted raw, I had to stop her and told her to get an umbrella.. scared the f**k out of me for 1 second.. I don't suggest this..

Name: Melee
Nationality: Indo, Palembang
Face: 7/10 (SYT, some pimples)
Body: 8/10 (No scars, porpotionate B+ cups, sreally soft and natural pinkish)
Profile: 9/10 (Sibei aggressive, my type - she asked me if I wanted a 2nd shot FOC cos she just wanted to do me again.. but I cannot liao)
RTF: Yes (950K incl drinks and 100K Tip)

Chiochio1
12-12-2016, 09:01 PM
Hi to my senior chiongster here 🤗

I already booked my trip on 17 to 21 Dec. Purpose of this trip is mainly to explore different strip clubs, a threesome and ST "only" indo Ceweks. Gonna stay focus as "import" may be Ex with my budget constraint. Of course I did all the necessary homework and hopefully senior bros can help to guide newbie here whether my plan and budget workable anot.

Accommodation
I'm planning to base my HQ at either Bold hotel (new hotel) which is 100m away from travel hotel or hotel 88 (Mangga besar Vlll) which is directly infront of travel. Both budget hotels and as senior bros mentioned in this forum, setting HQ at Kota (near chiong scenes) shouldn't go wrong!

My plan is as follow (17 to 21Dec)

17Dec Saturday
-Around 11am (indo time)
-Check in hotel
-Buying some necessities @ lokasari plaza
-Go travel for strip show (5-6pm) since so near my hotel + ST if can spot busty Cewek 😏
-Due to some work nature, need to make conference call in hotel by 9pm
-Rest after I done with my conference (around 11pm)
-Uber to classic T2 or T5 for their strip dance + ST (Knowing that it will be a sausage fight for Cewek, I don mind to chill with my beer and enjoy the strip dance).

18Dec Sunday
-Go Kimochi for a relax massage since near my hotel
-Go Lokasari plaza drink kopi scout indo Cewek since the FL WL will be there to lepak
-Uber to King cross for strip dance and one ST for indo Cewek
-Since MTR 2 is behind King cross (according to this forum), no harm exploring. Heard one ST is not very ex 🤓

19Dec Monday
-Classic spa for massage use facilities plus fuck job 😏
-Tease club for strip dance plus one ST indo Cewek

20Dec Tuesday
-Massage (Any bro can recommend other massage place with ++ near my hotel?)
-Classic T2/5 for my threesome 😏

21 Dec Wednesday
-Uber to airport (early fight 9 plus need reach airport) ✈️

Total budget $700 to $800: Is it enough ?
-Will reduce in LD unless the dancer I like may buy 3 to 6 drinks, else wont let the dancers suck my rupiah dry.
-Malio & Alexis is out of my list as is pricy as compared to the above clubs (Correct me if I'm wrong ya).

*As this is my rough plan. May sound abit greedy to explore so many places. After all is a rough plan, things may change along the way I guess).

*I'm open to any feedback from senior bros

Thanks for reading.

tooman1
13-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Happened to be in Jakarta from Thursday. On my way back from Serpong to the city, the highway was really jam. Cant imagine, we paid toll and the traffic not moving at all.
Not far from Puri area, the driver (Jakarta friend) decided to branch out and we visited a place called Puri Spa which is just next to the highway (but don't ask me the direction :):) ).

The place is just a shop house, inside a bit run down, not well maintained. Sauna room was not in good condition. Hot pool and Cool pool not in good condition as well.

Went up to the second floor, a big room with a big screen showing movie. Asked GRO to recommend massage lady for me and my driver. The room was small with a mirror on one side. Massage lady with number 55 was assigned to me. The massage lady was young and not bad looking. Massage was good indeed, strong and really knew how to massage.

Before the massage was over, the lady asked anything else I expect ?. I politely ask what other services she has to offer. She said anything I wanted. She quoted 600K for FJ, 300 for HJ. Did bargain a bit, and chose HJ instead for 200K. She also allowed me to remove her top. Not a choice for boob lovers.

Total damage, 240K (inclusive of 1 bottle of Pocari) + 200 K.

is the Puri Sehat at Kartini area? Close to Gunung Sahari?

Setzer
13-12-2016, 02:41 PM
go alone dangerous or not?
it's safer than Malaysia ;)