PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82

TonyCheong2
18-10-2016, 07:20 PM
You guys can decide for yourself whether you are interested or not and make your own decisions, I really don't care one way or the other. I still think lost99 has never even tried the service ever, so his opinion is worthless on the subject. This is a wechat massage girl from last week.

https://s17.postimg.org/8p28zd8gf/2016_10_04_19_51_05.jpg

Nice try by conveniently leaving out the face. :rolleyes:

So are you an OKT by posting pics of ceweks here to bait unsuspecting newbies?

w800i
18-10-2016, 07:31 PM
MTR2 is not bad for a quickie besides going to Classic. Hope to explore more of the area in future.

DaSmooth
18-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Nice try by conveniently leaving out the face.

You obviously don't know lost99's history. A nice guy who had been posting pics for 10 years posted pics of girls and showed their faces on another web site. He got into an argument with lost99 (who had just newly joined) because lost99 came there acting like a know it all. lost99, then went to the place where the guy said he took the photos of the girls and showed the girls and management the photos from that site.

Nobody should post a girl's face of a photo they actually took with a childish loser like lost99 on the site. Lowlife childish scum like him should not be allowed on sites where men are posting.

TonyCheong2
18-10-2016, 07:54 PM
MTR2 is not bad for a quickie besides going to Classic. Hope to explore more of the area in future.

Have always wanted to try MTR2 but a bit hassle for me to go Kelapa Gading with the killer jams to/fro.
Cost RP400K for ST? :)

I like to stay at Mangga Besar as nearer to Airport plus ample entertainment and F&B options within walking distance.
WARNING: Jakarta is not suitable to walk around on pavements as once declared by Ah Pek DaSmooth who likes to bonk old and ugly ceweks.

naemlo
18-10-2016, 08:29 PM
How does anybody trust anything that come out of your mouth? just like to talk cock you!!!

2 contradicting statements :D

naemlo
18-10-2016, 08:30 PM
WARNING: Jakarta is not suitable to walk around on pavements as once declared by Ah Pek DaSmooth who likes to bonk old and ugly ceweks.

He mentioned it is a walking distance from Redtop hotel to Travel. :eek::D I questioned him and he realised something was not right and prata his words.... Google suggests about 20 mins of walk but in real life, it will take about 30 mins. "Walking distance"??? Take taxi???

I stayed in Redtop many times due to location... I walked to classic many times too... it takes me about 10 mins to walk. BTW, how bad can JKT street be??

Sorry for the confusion. I am not suggesting anyone ever walk anywhere in North Jakarta. Keep in mind that North Jakarta is a crap hole in general. When I say "within walking distance", I am not suggesting to actually physically walk there. I would definitely take a taxi if going to Travel (A taxi will only take about 5 minutes from Red Top, but I don't recommend Travel, Classic is far better.) I wouldn't even walk to Classic since the streets are not designed for walking and it's uncomfortable. I'd still take the 2 minute taxi ride cross the street from Red Top to Classic.

TonyCheong2
18-10-2016, 08:42 PM
He mentioned it is a walking distance from Redtop hotel to Travel. I questioned him and he realised something was not right and prata his words.... Google suggests about 20 mins of walk but in real life, it will take about 30 mins. "Walking distance"??? Take taxi???

What do you expect from a Prata King? :rolleyes:

First the "walking distance" comment posted few months ago.
Now the recent "WeChat service" comment.

All his bullshit posts are full of contradictions.
Just another great pretender like that freak who accused people as stealth agents without evidence and eventually real identity kena exposed by many pissed off folks hahaha. :D

I stayed in Redtop many times due to location... I walked to classic many times too... it takes me about 10 mins to walk. BTW, how bad can JKT street be??

I find Jarkata streets almost the same as most Bangkok streets.
Unless you're a handicap person if not there's no reason it's not "walkable".
Maybe he is bai ka kia?
Basket the way he exaggeratedly described Jakarta's street condition is maciam Afghanistan streets with many roadside bombs lying around! :eek:

naemlo
18-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Just another great pretender like that freak who kena exposed hahaha. :D

U too fast... I just edited my posting. :D

TonyCheong2
18-10-2016, 08:50 PM
U too fast... I just edited my posting. :D

No worries I edited and refreshed your quote. :D

Over at Thailand folder we have Korean Superstars.
Down here we have Prata Kings. :p

Provides comic relief nonetheless haha. :D

naemlo
18-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Over at Thailand folder we have Korean Superstars.
Down here we have Prata Kings. :p

Provides comic relief nonetheless haha. :D

In HCMC, there is freak. :D

TonyCheong2
19-10-2016, 01:06 AM
In HCMC, there is freak. :D

Every thread also have some freak! :p

smallplayer
19-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Here's a FR of a short 2 days 1 night trip over the weekend to Jakarta.....

I am just posted in Jakarta for work for about a year... thank u so much for the detailed FR.
Will be busy every weekend for quite a while with all the info from this post alone.

ahtecklim
20-10-2016, 09:31 AM
haha very interesting. Jakarta also have prata king hahaha

smallplayer
21-10-2016, 01:46 AM
400k I am paying
- SYT (I choose from the photos. so far didnt kena scam.)
- Massage (Alice not bad just tried it yesterday afternoon. My 2nd time.)
- In my own comfort room.
- They brought their Oil with scent. which can be purchase at the supermarkets. I checked.
- As for special service, David will chop chop tell you need to talk to the SYT. *So I just tell him give me those with good massage and able to give me special service ... haha SYT .
- I prefer to enjoy the whole process in my own room.
- place your spare towel on the bed solve the problem.

Travel to outside to source for this services
- Travel cost + Traffic Jam
- Time ? , I'm lazy so I order it online. David do watapp me when the ladies abt to arrive.
- It will be funny to go Alexis and the total damage for me might go up to 2 juta.

This is my kind of meat. at the moment. haha..fetish for SYT

Just tried the website you provided. Due to work and location of my apartment, ordered in....good recommendation bro.
Got a 17 year old syt, 3 days into the job..1.7m and not fat but has nice build. Cute face.
Massage was ok.....
Claimed code red so can only get bbbj.
450k for massage ( due to my area) and 300k tip. Cute face and took time to get her take off her top for me to sick her breasts. A bit saggy and not as pretty as her face.

Will try out more over the weekend

smallplayer
21-10-2016, 09:35 PM
Tomorrow if anyone is in town and don't mind a newbie to tag along..I will be happy to join...

Reekel
22-10-2016, 09:55 AM
Hi all, I am reading up a bit on Jakarta and plan to visit and I notice there are 2 airport. Halim Perdanakusuma Airport(HLP) and Soekarno–Hatta International Airport(CGK). And I also check HLP is nearer to all the happening place. Is there any issue with which airport to fly to? Any complication? I understand most airline only fly to CGK but I notice Lion Air fly to both. Please advice and thanks in advance.

soblur
22-10-2016, 09:56 AM
Tomorrow if anyone is in town and don't mind a newbie to tag along..I will be happy to join...

Well gonna be in Jakarta over the weekend for a wedding but unfortunately I'm pretty much a newbie too la

sixnine696900
22-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Hi all, I am reading up a bit on Jakarta and plan to visit and I notice there are 2 airport. Halim Perdanakusuma Airport(HLP) and Soekarno–Hatta International Airport(CGK). And I also check HLP is nearer to all the happening place. Is there any issue with which airport to fly to? Any complication? I understand most airline only fly to CGK but I notice Lion Air fly to both. Please advice and thanks in advance.

Hi bro,
Are you flying In't or domestic?
Domestic no different, but elsewhere CGK lah..
Cheers .

Reekel
22-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Hi bro,
Are you flying In't or domestic?
Domestic no different, but elsewhere CGK lah..
Cheers .

Lion Air fly to both airport from Singapore.

koola
22-10-2016, 11:06 AM

Not really true.... CGK is nearer and much better airport....cosidering Traffic and everything. In Jkt Shorter distance doesnt mean faster. LOL

Reekel
22-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Not really true.... CGK is nearer and much better airport....cosidering Traffic and everything. In Jkt Shorter distance doesnt mean faster. LOL

This is getting a little confusing. Actually CGK and JKT refer to the same airport, HLP is different. Let me rephrase my question, I am thinking of flying by Lion Air to HLP(Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport), is it a good idea? Or still flying to CGK/JKT(Soekarno-Hatta International Airport) a better choice? Appreciate all the replies but think many is confused with the airports in Jakarta. Like CGK and JKT is the same...

Reekel
22-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Just found this, just to share. JKT is just general for Jakarta.

"JKT used to be Kemayoran, before Halim Perdanakusuma (HLP), formerly military airbase, replaced it temporarily and then Cengkareng/Sukarno-Hatta (CGK). Now JKT refers to both (JKT-CGK and JKT-HLP)"

Reekel
22-10-2016, 12:55 PM

I think I get it now, HLP is nearer but infrastructure is not there. Still better to fly by CGK. Thanks man

naemlo
22-10-2016, 01:44 PM
haha very interesting. Jakarta also have prata king hahaha

Prata king stopped posting... too shameful.

CibLover
22-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Prata king stopped posting... too shameful.

TLSF....

You're in Jakarta, mehh?

Just came back last week. :p

shujs77
22-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Bros, I will be staying at Sheraton Grand Jakarta. Any recommendations for a good place nearby?

erobaka
22-10-2016, 08:33 PM
TLSF....

You're in Jakarta, mehh?

Just came back last week. :p

You stay which hotel ?

naemlo
22-10-2016, 09:26 PM
TLSF....

You're in Jakarta, mehh?

TLSF, once in awhile go 6c6c.

shujs77
22-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Hi. Visiting Jakarta next week and will be staying at Grand Sheraton next to Gandaria Mall in South Jakarta. Any recommendations from bros about nearby places or any FL who can come to room.

smallplayer
23-10-2016, 01:26 AM

Went alone to classic..
4th or th floor..went in around 845pm.
Quite alot of girls on sofa to choose.
2 bottle Heineken n 1 drink for lady. .240k.
Girl was 22 yr old and price was 350k st.
Room good and clean...but they go down 1 level..is it hotel or what? When I exited. ..can't really connect where the back door leads to from thee outside. .
Wanted to find the spa after..but don't know which floor. Is it the classic relxi. .something?
Went to the ground floor....classic club . Don't think girls as good as upstairs. Paid entrance fee 30k and left.
Tomorrow I'll try spa in southern jakarta...

RickyLS
23-10-2016, 01:55 AM
To : NewBirds in Jakarta *Things to look out for , my 2 cents

Note : My cup of coffee might not be your tea . Purely my own FR.:D

WeChat incidents (Scouting in WeChat) : Mostly Hit and Run Therapist/ladies.

Bro Dun be Fool by wechat : A Free advertisement area u except u can get good stuff. If so I already driving my ferrari.:eek:

There are many website out there I tried a few so far only the : Jakartamassage(88) didnt bullshit with me. meaning What I see in the picture is the therapist I get. but order 3 hours in advance if u got your meat.
So Far he didnt give me monster so I am happy with it.

Nothing wrong to venture and walk around. But my 2 cents. U are a Robert from SG, so have fun and experience the Ranger style.

datou
23-10-2016, 07:46 AM
Went alone to classic..
4th or th floor..went in around 845pm.
Quite alot of girls on sofa to choose.
2 bottle Heineken n 1 drink for lady. .240k.
Girl was 22 yr old and price was 350k st.
Room good and clean...but they go down 1 level..is it hotel or what? When I exited. ..can't really connect where the back door leads to from thee outside. .
Wanted to find the spa after..but don't know which floor. Is it the classic relxi. .something?
Went to the ground floor....classic club . Don't think girls as good as upstairs. Paid entrance fee 30k and left.
Tomorrow I'll try spa in southern jakarta...

Mind telling your rating for the girl service?

sixnine696900
23-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Hi Bro,
Which ever one that is cheaper...lah.
You are already using lion AIR....so halim lah.
Cheers.

DaSmooth
23-10-2016, 09:44 AM

I actually did go to Classic once this past week. I rarely ever go anymore because the service is usually crap. I hadn't been there in about a year, but since some of my local Indo buddies were begging me to join them there, I did give it a shot this week. I loved one of the dancers (she was about an 8/10), she was a real hottie, but I have no doubt she would have been a dead fish in bed considering her attitude. The girl I selected for sex was quite cute and of course young. I would rate her looks about a 7/10 (the only girl in the entire place I thought was better looking was the dancer I liked) and her service a 3/10. She was willing to get into any position I wanted and have sex, but no passion.

Compare that to the free lance girl I took from Hotel Shangri-La bar this week where she was 21 years old, a 9/10 as far as looks and 10/10 as far as service. I love it when a girl rims, and she rimmed my ass for a good half hour. It was full-on passionate sex from start to finish. But then again, the Shangri-La girl was 1.5 million for short time and the Classic girl was 400k after tip (which she didn't deserve). Would I rather have 4 young girls who provide 3/10 service or one who provides 10/10? That's the question.

Honestly, if you guys live in Singapore, you can get awesome girls who provide 10/10 service from Orchard Towers for the same price as a Shangri-La girl in Jakarta. No need to leave Singapore.

smallplayer
23-10-2016, 09:48 AM

Not sure if 1 time can say about the standard overall.
But she very hard working. ..
Helps u shower and wash before the deed...lick all around and does quite a good job bj. Didn't know when she had it in her mouth to help put it on.
As for looks...there r alot...the sofa starts one end to the other...so depends on your style.

datou
23-10-2016, 02:39 PM
I actually did go to Classic once this past week. I rarely ever go anymore because the service is usually crap. I hadn't been there in about a year, but since some of my local Indo buddies were begging me to join them there, I did give it a shot this week. I loved one of the dancers (she was about an 8/10), she was a real hottie, but I have no doubt she would have been a dead fish in bed considering her attitude. The girl I selected for sex was quite cute and of course young. I would rate her looks about a 7/10 (the only girl in the entire place I thought was better looking was the dancer I liked) and her service a 3/10. She was willing to get into any position I wanted and have sex, but no passion.

Compare that to the free lance girl I took from Hotel Shangri-La bar this week where she was 21 years old, a 9/10 as far as looks and 10/10 as far as service. I love it when a girl rims, and she rimmed my ass for a good half hour. It was full-on passionate sex from start to finish. But then again, the Shangri-La girl was 1.5 million for short time and the Classic girl was 400k after tip (which she didn't deserve). Would I rather have 4 young girls who provide 3/10 service or one who provides 10/10? That's the question.

Honestly, if you guys live in Singapore, you can get awesome girls who provide 10/10 service from Orchard Towers for the same price as a Shangri-La girl in Jakarta. No need to leave Singapore.

I hv never been to jakarta n planning a trip soon.
Thks for the feedback, was the bj covered at both places?
I m more interested in good services than looks provided she's above 6 , n preferbly below 25.
Knowing u r veteran resident, what r my options w limited budget ? Thks.

lost99
23-10-2016, 02:45 PM
....some of my local Indo buddies were begging me to join them there

More lies from this Joker Prata King....

If he really had friends he wouldn't be so lonely hang around here every day. Up to you u wanna listen to Prata King supposed 'advice' .....

TonyCheong2
23-10-2016, 03:23 PM
I m more interested in good services than looks provided she's above 6 , n preferbly below 25.

Hahaha you're asking Prata King for advice?
Good luck with his bullshit info. :D

If he really had friends he wouldn't be so lonely hang around here every day. Up to you u wanna listen to Prata King supposed 'advice' .....

Yes more lies.

All his FRs are just a figment of his imagination. :p

lor16geylang
23-10-2016, 04:29 PM

return you 11, from lor16geylang, thanks.

smallplayer
23-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Went to Fortune Spa.
Very quiet...just maybe 3 apart from me.
Facilities i think quite good. .and the spa guy quite helpful.
Receptionist just ask medium or hard massage.
Chose medium and waited.
Masseur was 25..strength n massage quite ok.
Looks cute to me...a but meaty the way I like it..
500k for fj...she kept asking 600 and wasted sometime on it.
Overall a good experience to go back that area..with dheaven delta and cherry all nearby..

datou
23-10-2016, 09:54 PM

Hahaha you're asking Prata King for advice?
Good luck with his bullshit info. :D

Yes more lies.

All his FRs are just a figment of his imagination. :p

I m newbie to jakarta, so any advice from anyone including yourself on cheonging places is appreciated.
i intend to experience many places w stay of more than a week.
So till i finished my trip, i can't really comment much.

DaSmooth
23-10-2016, 11:04 PM

I have not had any girl even try to give me a covered BJ in Jakarta in the last 3 years or so. They did in the past at Classic though (one of the reasons I stopped going to that place). This past time, she did not use a condom for BJ. Crap blowjob though. She just went through the motions, she had no real interest in actually giving a good BJ.

When you are looking for options on a limited budget, you need to say where your hotel will be located. There are many many many options in Jakarta. I know you would think that only Hotel Classic is an option by reading this forum, but that's far from the case.

lost99
24-10-2016, 03:54 AM
I m newbie to jakarta, so any advice from anyone including yourself on cheonging places is appreciated.

My first advice is to Ignore the Prata King, and do some research on this thread from more reputable and trusted Bros. There is alot of good advice if you just filter out Prata King BS. RamboCat had the best recent FR (Post 19664), you can review here: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15147116&postcount=19664

I Have been to JkT for 4 times since Aug.
After few times there..
tried classic, travel, bfashion, malio, illigals, Alexis...
For those who want to fish online, don't use WeChat as we all know it is very risky and a lot of scam.

Yep, most people here agree that WeChat is risky and full of scam, and is usually a waste of time, except for Prata King. If you have time, better to go out to a proper Massage++ place, or ST place where you can see the goods in person and not be disappointed or scammed.

lost99
24-10-2016, 04:03 AM
I actually did go to Classic once this past week. I rarely ever go anymore because the service is usually crap.

I have not had any girl even try to give me a covered BJ in Jakarta in the last 3 years or so. They did in the past at Classic though (one of the reasons I stopped going to that place). ... I know you would think that only Hotel Classic is an option by reading this forum, but that's far from the case.

More lies from this Joker. First you say you went to Classic, then you say you never go because service is crap. If service so bad why do you go back? Everybody knows you are a Joker not to be trusted - What is your purpose of being here other than being a Loser with no friends?

I don't always goto Classic, but i have never had a covered BJ there. I think the reason the girl wrapped you up is probably because you are Old and disgusting...so can you really blame her for wrapping up your dehydrated sausage?

cooldoe
24-10-2016, 09:57 AM
I think I get it now, HLP is nearer but infrastructure is not there. Still better to fly by CGK. Thanks man

HLP is on the east south part of jakarta.
No really near to kota. East and south ten to have less action.

Cgk all the action is near as you can reach by toll road.
Even when you exit cgk you can go to gm7 that have some action as well

TonyCheong2
24-10-2016, 10:48 AM

You can see that some of us are pointing out that some jokers like DaSmooth are providing false and misleading info to sabo people.

All the best in your upcoming trip. :)

I don't always goto Classic, but i have never had a covered BJ there. I think the reason the girl wrapped you up is probably because you are Old and disgusting...so can you really blame her for wrapping up your dehydrated sausage?

Hahahaha! :D

datou
24-10-2016, 10:55 AM
I have not had any girl even try to give me a covered BJ in Jakarta in the last 3 years or so. They did in the past at Classic though (one of the reasons I stopped going to that place). This past time, she did not use a condom for BJ. Crap blowjob though. She just went through the motions, she had no real interest in actually giving a good BJ.

When you are looking for options on a limited budget, you need to say where your hotel will be located. There are many many many options in Jakarta. I know you would think that only Hotel Classic is an option by reading this forum, but that's far from the case.

My hotel location is flexible best if near the action areas. I can also stay north n south areas abt 5 days each. North should be Manga besar, South no idea yet but as long not too far from the joints.
My intention is to experience many joints including massage palours w fs n FLs n others available.
Yes i will visit Classic n also Maribaya.

datou
24-10-2016, 11:20 AM
My first advice is to Ignore the Prata King, and do some research on this thread from more reputable and trusted Bros. There is alot of good advice if you just filter out Prata King BS. RamboCat had the best recent FR (Post 19664), you can review here: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15147116&postcount=19664

Yes i hv been reading the forum incl rambocat's post.
My intention is visit n experience many different joints definitely including Classic n Travel.

Nothing to loose if any joint quality disappoint, i just walk away.

cooldoe
24-10-2016, 01:54 PM
My hotel location is flexible best if near the action areas. I can also stay north n south areas abt 5 days each. North should be Manga besar, South no idea yet but as long not too far from the joints.
My intention is to experience many joints including massage palours w fs n FLs n others available.
Yes i will visit Classic n also Maribaya.

You are travelling on business or just for fun?

For fun better stay around central/kota area
Grand mercure is quite a nice location

datou
24-10-2016, 02:12 PM
You are travelling on business or just for fun?

For fun better stay around central/kota area
Grand mercure is quite a nice location

Going for leisure . can elaborate more on the nice joints there.

lost99
24-10-2016, 02:39 PM
HLP is on the east south part of jakarta.
No really near to kota. East and south ten to have less action.

Cgk all the action is near as you can reach by toll road.
Even when you exit cgk you can go to gm7 that have some action as well

Welcome back Cooldoe, have not seen you here for a long time!

DaSmooth
24-10-2016, 06:47 PM
I don't always goto Classic, but i have never had a covered BJ there.

That's because you don't know much about Jakarta and you hadn't even discovered Jakarta yet when that was popular in Hotel Classic.

DaSmooth
24-10-2016, 07:04 PM
First you say you went to Classic, then you say you never go because service is crap. If service so bad why do you go back?

Since you aren't too bright, I will explain it to you. I have Indo friends who like the place because they are cheap asses and like to watch the sexy dancers due to the cheap entry fee. They are always trying to get me to join because I am funny as hell and who wouldn't want me to join? I joined them last week. And since I was there, I of course decided to try a girl. Place can change over the years, it's good to give them a shot again every once in a while. That's why I am so well informed on Jakarta.

hiltiboy
24-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Looks like all the action are somehow located within central & north Jakarta.
Too bad for me I have business to attend to at BSD city and somehow no happenings described there.

cooldoe
24-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Too bad for me I have business to attend to at BSD city and somehow no happenings described there.

There are action there bro just need to know where
There is a branch of bandung famous spa.
venetian spa is in BSD

cooldoe
24-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Going for leisure . can elaborate more on the nice joints there.

the hotel have it's own spa which can do extra but i have not been there for a while

malio is just across
not far from classic and emporium

it is a nice hotel that you can use for business as well

cooldoe
24-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Welcome back Cooldoe, have not seen you here for a long time!

thanks bro

pokemonster
24-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Hi

Would like to check any one have aNY contacts at semarang. I staying at hotel ciputra area. Thanks

lost99
25-10-2016, 05:00 AM
That's because you don't know much about Jakarta and you hadn't even discovered Jakarta yet when that was popular in Hotel Classic.

Funny how you selectively ignore the real issue why you always get covered BJ and poor service in Classic. The answer is in front of you when you look in front of a mirror. Don't blame the girls for wanting to protect themselves against a shriveled old loser has-been expat Bule. For everyone else, the standard there has always been BBBJ, except for shriveled up reject Bule.

I have Indo friends who like the place because they are cheap asses and like to watch the sexy dancers due to the cheap entry fee.

https://img.memecdn.com/Have-Imaginary-Friends-They-Play-Without-Me_o_104354.webp

lost99
25-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Haha. It's fun to talk about exploits. I post frequently myself on multiple forums. I'll share some information on Jakarta because I've lived there for a good many years. But never once do I ever post about any information related to my actual favorite places in Jakarta. I'll talk about places like Classic or Travel because I don't really like those places. When it comes to the places I truly love, I want those special places to remain more hidden and will never mention them on a public forum.

If you have a place you want to remain the same in the future, it's best not to even mention it.

I find it very interesting that you keep your favorite places a 'secret' (like MTR and Kelapa Gading), but instead choose to talk about the places you 'don't like'. Therefore, when you recommend a place here, or give your supposed 'advice', is it for a place you think sucks, in order to keep your favorite places a 'secret'?

The whole spirit of this forum is to share info, not mislead Bros and waste their time so they avoid your 'favorite' places, to keep it from getting popular and your 'secret'. If people here already don't trust you, well, here is all the more reason why they shouldn't.

DaSmooth
25-10-2016, 02:26 PM

For the most part, BSD is a horrible place to be located. There's a spa there called Venetian spa, but it's nothing great. Beggars can't be choosers and that might be your best option if you don't want to try to pick up girls online.

However, the best thing about BSD is the girls in that area are just as disappointed in the lack of night life as you, and they are desperately looking for fun. Just load up Tinder or OK Cupid and chat them up. Using those phone apps, you should easily find girls in that area who will come to your hotel.

DaSmooth
25-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Not Handsome

What a shock. LOL!

ryanleeisme
25-10-2016, 04:32 PM

BSD got bunch of massage place, ktv..of coz i just go massage instead of singing in bahasa...haha
Of coz cannot compare to other famous of jakarta fun place...this is all for bsd...i also in BSD this week till thursday...

cooldoe
25-10-2016, 07:23 PM
For the most part, BSD is a horrible place to be located. There's a spa there called Venetian spa, but it's nothing great. Beggars can't be choosers and that might be your best option if you don't want to try to pick up girls online.

However, the best thing about BSD is the girls in that area are just as disappointed in the lack of night life as you, and they are desperately looking for fun. Just load up Tinder or OK Cupid and chat them up. Using those phone apps, you should easily find girls in that area who will come to your hotel.

I think venetian quality is quite good
They rotate with their bandung hq so there a some gems there
It just they are kinda pricey and location ia quite far

There are many spa that offer soecial service there but i have not personally try

cooldoe
25-10-2016, 09:19 PM
Hi

Would like to check any one have aNY contacts at semarang. I staying at hotel ciputra area. Thanks

May i know your budget?
I have contact in purwokerto, she might be able to get someone

hiltiboy
25-10-2016, 10:01 PM
I think venetian quality is quite good
They rotate with their bandung hq so there a some gems there
It just they are kinda pricey and location ia quite far

There are many spa that offer soecial service there but i have not personally try
ok tks for the Venetian spa heads up.
Probably will check it out and post an update here in case anyone else gets stuck in BSD city like me

DaSmooth
26-10-2016, 01:22 AM
Hi

If I were staying at Hotel Ciputra, I would go to Medika for sex with young girls every night. Why go anywhere else? You can practically walk there.

DaSmooth
26-10-2016, 01:24 AM
i just go massage instead of singing in bahasa...

Of any country in the world, I think karaoke in Indonesia is the best. By far. I love going there and singing in bahasa. Especially dangdut.

DaSmooth
26-10-2016, 01:33 AM
I'll be in Jakarta this week! :eek:

Jakarta residents looking for new wingman please get in touch. :p

Sure buddy! I'll take you to a place you would love. It's called Taman Lawang. I'll just drop you off though because I don't cheong. If you know what I mean.

cooldoe
26-10-2016, 08:00 AM
Probably will check it out and post an update here in case anyone else gets stuck in BSD city like me

When i went there i usually choose the spa girl
But i was informed that the karaoke girl is better
I have not confirm it though

sixnine696900
26-10-2016, 09:14 AM

Hi bro,
Welcome to Jakarta, I think BGD have better looking girls so surprise you come to JKT for your fun...:D
Cheers.

pokemonster
26-10-2016, 12:09 PM
If I were staying at Hotel Ciputra, I would go to Medika for sex with young girls every night. Why go anywhere else? You can practically walk there.

Hi bro

Where is this medika? Is a spa or whole st of entertainment joints? Can advise?thanks😀

tooman1
26-10-2016, 02:22 PM
This 29 to 31Oct I will be Jakarta with one friend. We stay Kelapa Gading neaby Somu and King cross Spa. Anyone want join us?

ryanleeisme
26-10-2016, 03:21 PM

Bro..i m staying in hotel santika premium ice...see if u wan meet up ....i do not know where is this venterian spa...i only know orchid spa...jupita..la mastro ...

thomasdelaruue
26-10-2016, 03:27 PM
I find it very interesting that you keep your favorite places a 'secret' (like MTR and Kelapa Gading), but instead choose to talk about the places you 'don't like'. Therefore, when you recommend a place here, or give your supposed 'advice', is it for a place you think sucks, in order to keep your favorite places a 'secret'?

The whole spirit of this forum is to share info, not mislead Bros and waste their time so they avoid your 'favorite' places, to keep it from getting popular and your 'secret'. If people here already don't trust you, well, here is all the more reason why they shouldn't.
thk for advise.
u in my up list.
next week, now weak.

TonyCheong2
26-10-2016, 03:34 PM
This 29 to 31Oct I will be Jakarta with one friend. We stay Kelapa Gading neaby Somu and King cross Spa. Anyone want join us?

You jio this bipolar comedian DaSmooth lah.
See he dare to show up and join you or not. :p

DaSmooth
26-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Hi bro

Where is this medika? Is a spa or whole st of entertainment joints? Can advise?thanks😀

It's right near Hotel Ciputra

Medika
Jalan Daan Mogot No. 33, Grogol Petamburan, Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11470

It's just one joint, but it has a massage area with a price the same as Classic, the girls are young. It also has a disco area where it's dark as hell and there are girls in there as well. They play a lot of dangdut there if you like that (I do). Don't be frightened by the fact that it's so dark in that disco. Once your eyes adjust, it can actually be an advantage (if you find a little honey to cozy up with in there). As long as you have a cell phone with a light, you can clearly see what she looks like too. haha. The massage area upstairs is fully lit.

Medika has been around ever since I have been in Jakarta. It's one of the first places I ever visited in town. It's not as clean with 5 star like accommodations like Hotel Classic, but the place was recently renovated and is a hidden gem in Jakarta that few talk about on forums for some reason. The only reason I don't go there more often is it's far from me. If you are staying at Hotel Ciputra and you don't go to Medika, you are doing yourself a disservice.

After you go, please post a report on the place. My bet is you will be very happy.

DaSmooth
26-10-2016, 04:53 PM

I don't recall anyone asking me what my favorite places are. I mainly like to insult Hotel Classic and Hotel Travel because the service at those places is crap and so many people on the internet rave about them as if they were great. As far as places I actually do like, I would have to say that those places in Kelapa Gading may be the best in Jakarta. I do love King Cross (my number one favorite place in the city) and MTR2 as well as D'Heaven and Sumo in Kelapa Gading. I know you have read my posts on the other forum talking about these places, they are far from a secret by any means. My bet is you learned about them in the first place from my posts on the other forum and if you deny it, that's a lie. I would never insult those places like I do Hotel Classic and Hotel Travel because the girls there actually provide good service. The problem with those places is they are in friggin Kelapa Gading and that is far from me so I rarely get there. Same can be said of Medika. Love the place, but it's far. I do like Malioboro and Alexis, but I don't get there often either anymore. I also like Kartika massage. The place is a dive and there are not many cute girls there. But if you take 2 girls for a sandwich, it's an awesome and unique experience.

I've been in Jakarta a fairly long time, so I don't venture out more than once or twice a week. Once you live here long enough, you have enough phone numbers that you don't have to go out often. And if I do, I will normally go to the 5 star hotels like Shangri La or CJs or I might even go to Blok M. I go up North enough to know the current status of things. I actually went to Fashion last night. I do call massage girls often as well.

There's nothing wrong with going to Hotel Classic or Travel. The price is dirt cheap, the rooms are nice and the girls are young. The sex is pretty much always crap there, but even starfish crap sex is a good deal at 350k.

DaSmooth
26-10-2016, 04:54 PM
See he dare to show up and join you or not. :p

I will only meet up with you, honey.

Let me know when you are in town.

chengzc
26-10-2016, 06:47 PM
Hi all,

Going jkt for the first time coming nov 11.

Any bros going around the same date?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15147116&postcount=19664

Any advice to be given? If I were to follow the above itinerary, could anyone advice where to stay?

Thank you!

sixf
26-10-2016, 06:55 PM

Yo bro, 3 of us will be there on the 29th ....lepaking Classic then King Cross...let meet up...;)

hiltiboy
26-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Bro..i m staying in hotel santika premium ice...see if u wan meet up ....i do not know where is this venterian spa...i only know orchid spa...jupita..la mastro ...

Sure bro, my next trip is about 3th week nov. when I confirmed my dates than we'll see how lah. I have not booked my hotel yet but I'll probably stay at hotel grantage as usual.

jeremyl118
26-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Im back to jkt for another busineas trip. 6 days
Just to share.. Last time when i was taking taxi to 1001 .. i ask the taxi driver where got cewek untuk dibawa pulang. He bring me to this jalan mangga besar (i think) and call them cewek mobili . It was an open carpark with about 10 vans. Inside the parking are the okts and inside the van ? SYT .. however i was abit sceptical on the hygeine and all.. price? I forgot but it was around 300 to 600k ( driver say all negotiable) .. anyway went back to hotel 1001 for the standard stuff. Had a girl called terry.. quite good bbbj . Young and syt. I dont think i need to post a full FR here since 1001 , alexis services are pretty standard.. pool to room .
Looking to explore other place.. so far i know is emporium .. anymore?

Ill be here till 31st afternoon but my colleague (girl) coming on this friday evening.. so cant cheong after ... anyone have plans b4 that do pm.
Im little bored of the xx spas at the moment. Anyone can recommend some real spas, like clean face and massage by young beautiful woman? Or bars/ clubs where i can pick up girls?
Dont recommend those Play@Alexis or colloseum .. those need me to open a bottle worth 3m to get a table.. otherwise i dont think the girls will want to hng out with a cheapskate like me at the bar.. haha

BigC
27-10-2016, 02:47 AM
Hey guys, I'm planning my virgin trip to JKT on 10thNov... I heard the party scene is like no other in Club X2?
Anyway let's meet up...

lost99
27-10-2016, 06:45 AM
q
Medika...has been around ever since I have been in Jakarta. It's one of the first places I ever visited in town. If you are staying at Hotel Ciputra and you don't go to Medika, you are doing yourself a disservice.

After you go, please post a report on the place. My bet is you will be very happy.

Smoothy, Interesting how you promote Medika here on Sammyboy, but on the other forum, you say its a waste of time and that you have not been there in 15 years! Again, which is lies and which is truth?

On a side note, I hear that Medika has been totally renovated and is quite nice now. Has anyone been? I haven't been there in over 15 years, but I would be curious to see what it's like now

(This link not allowed here...edited by mod...:)

Years ago someone told me it was similar to the club at Medika. That place at Medika is a waste of time (too dark to see anything), but if there are nude dancers, Malio club can't be as dark as Medika. I couldn't see one foot in front of my face in Medika.

(This link not allowed here...edited by mod...:)

So you just treat us like guinea pig go run around and try these shitty places for you? Is this your ulterior motive for always posting here and provide false advice? You ctriticise other Bros with established Reputation, and proven tried tested and true joints like Classic and Travel, while you suggest all these shitty places that waste our time? (your words)

You are such a liar and low-life, with nothing better to do than Troll on a Singaporrean Tourist sex forum, when you are a supposed reject Bule Local. If you are as smart as you think you are, you would be using Kaskus or other Local site in Bahasa, but you are too stupid to learn the language after living there 20 years.

If Medika so shitty that you didnt go in the last 15 years and call it a waste of time, how do you have the nerve to suggest it here? Even Classic which you criticise every other post, you still visit.

If anybody reading this post tired of DaSmooth constant BS lies and fake advice, you should ZAP him and PM Hurricane88 or Sam and he will get banned!

DaSmooth
27-10-2016, 09:17 AM
That post was from 2007, you retard.

Medika was totally renovated just this past year.

cooldoe
27-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Hi bro,
Welcome to Jakarta, I think BGD have better looking girls so surprise you come to JKT for your fun...:D
Cheers.

I am jakarta local bro lol

cooldoe
27-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Im back to jkt for another busineas trip. 6 days
Just to share.. Last time when i was taking taxi to 1001 .. i ask the taxi driver where got cewek untuk dibawa pulang. He bring me to this jalan mangga besar (i think) and call them cewek mobili . It was an open carpark with about 10 vans. Inside the parking are the okts and inside the van ? SYT .. however i was abit sceptical on the hygeine and all.. price? I forgot but it was around 300 to 600k ( driver say all negotiable) .. anyway went back to hotel 1001 for the standard stuff. Had a girl called terry.. quite good bbbj . Young and syt. I dont think i need to post a full FR here since 1001 , alexis services are pretty standard.. pool to room .
Looking to explore other place.. so far i know is emporium .. anymore?

Ill be here till 31st afternoon but my colleague (girl) coming on this friday evening.. so cant cheong after ... anyone have plans b4 that do pm.
Im little bored of the xx spas at the moment. Anyone can recommend some real spas, like clean face and massage by young beautiful woman? Or bars/ clubs where i can pick up girls?
Dont recommend those Play@Alexis or colloseum .. those need me to open a bottle worth 3m to get a table.. otherwise i dont think the girls will want to hng out with a cheapskate like me at the bar.. haha

What do you mean by real spa? something like delta that cannot do fj?
Btw there is a spa in sultan hotel, the girl do fj but a bit costly

For bar the standard one would be bats and cj

lost99
27-10-2016, 12:09 PM
I am jakarta local bro lol

This is a Local you can trust, not that senile old Liar DaSmooth

DaSmooth
27-10-2016, 01:23 PM

I think it's pretty standard anywhere in the city that the karaoke girls will be better looking than the spa girls.

thingstick
27-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Hi all,

Going jkt for the first time coming nov 11.

Any bros going around the same date?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15147116&postcount=19664

Any advice to be given? If I were to follow the above itinerary, could anyone advice where to stay?

Thank you!

I'm coming in a few months, and staying near Blok M in the south, as most work will be done around Kemang.

A member on ISG (Smoothy) advised I should likely just hit the Wijaya D'Heaven every night, as the others can be hit or miss. Sounds like the itinerary you shared echoes this advice.

Let us know!

chengzc
27-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Hey guys, I'm planning my virgin trip to JKT on 10thNov... I heard the party scene is like no other in Club X2?
Anyway let's meet up...

Pmed you bro

jeremyl118
27-10-2016, 03:46 PM
What do you mean by real spa? something like delta that cannot do fj?
Btw there is a spa in sultan hotel, the girl do fj but a bit costly

For bar the standard one would be bats and cj

Dont know where is delta.. so no comments

But i just came back from sun city spa last night .. there massage package is 400k ++incld standard room and spa facilities.. gym .. etc girls cannot kontest.. just pick by number
However intl girls (mostly china) can kontest .. price little bit higher only..50k higher maybe.. weird thing i saw that 800k u can bring out a china girl out for 3 hrs and below 2m for 24hours.. but of course the plus plus i believe is billed separately to the girls direct
Girl quality is depends on luck since cannot kontest. But say a few hot indons walking by. I tried no31.. ntg to shout about.. inside room have shower and bed.. and better rooms have more facilities like jacuzzi
Massage is not bad... add on service.. the girl quoted me 1million for bj .. i said no.. wtf .. her look dont worth 1m.. fuck off.. might as well go alexis and bonk. May be able to nego.. but didnt try.
After that went to the sun city club.. its abit quiet and small.. ntg to shout about but alot of girls (prostitutes i think) there.. and dancers.. walk out after 5mins cause it was weird only 3 tables have people. But alot of chicks there..

Didnt had my release of the day so went to 1001 and find my terry again.. something to highlight here was she asked me if i wanted to wear condom .. i simply said no (trying to be sacarstic) and she said ok.. but awhile only .. woah.. glad she still recognize me .. got her no.. hopefully will lead to something.. wahhahaha.
That ends my night 1 in jkt

lost99
27-10-2016, 03:47 PM
This post was made in error. Please See my post below for further proof of DaSmooth obsessive compulsive lying behavior, and how he gets Bros to investigate shitty places for him.

DaSmooth
27-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Anyway let's meet up...

I like X2. Immigrant is also quite good. TonyCheong2 and lost99 prefer Apollo at the Bellagio. It all depends on personal preference.

cooldoe
27-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Dont know where is delta.. so no comments

But i just came back from sun city spa last night .. there massage package is 400k ++incld standard room and spa facilities.. gym .. etc girls cannot kontest.. just pick by number
However intl girls (mostly china) can kontest .. price little bit higher only..50k higher maybe.. weird thing i saw that 800k u can bring out a china girl out for 3 hrs and below 2m for 24hours.. but of course the plus plus i believe is billed separately to the girls direct
Girl quality is depends on luck since cannot kontest. But say a few hot indons walking by. I tried no31.. ntg to shout about.. inside room have shower and bed.. and better rooms have more facilities like jacuzzi
Massage is not bad... add on service.. the girl quoted me 1million for bj .. i said no.. wtf .. her look dont worth 1m.. fuck off.. might as well go alexis and bonk. May be able to nego.. but didnt try.
After that went to the sun city club.. its abit quiet and small.. ntg to shout about but alot of girls (prostitutes i think) there.. and dancers.. walk out after 5mins cause it was weird only 3 tables have people. But alot of chicks there..

Didnt had my release of the day so went to 1001 and find my terry again.. something to highlight here was she asked me if i wanted to wear condom .. i simply said no (trying to be sacarstic) and she said ok.. but awhile only .. woah.. glad she still recognize me .. got her no.. hopefully will lead to something.. wahhahaha.
That ends my night 1 in jkt

Yeah sun city is a good middle ground
Good spa facilities
Good massage
The only downside then local fj cost a bit high as they ask around 800k

Delta is no fj policy only hj that is included when you take 3 session

There is one in harmoni

cooldoe
27-10-2016, 10:12 PM
This is a Local you can trust, not that senile old Liar DaSmooth

Lol thanks for the vote of convidence

lost99
28-10-2016, 03:05 AM
A member on ISG (Smoothy) advised I should likely just hit the Wijaya D'Heaven every night, as the others can be hit or miss.

Smoothy is DaSmooth on these forums. He is the only person on this forum who suggest these wierd and 'off-beat' places while criticising other popular and famous venues which are approved by everyone else here. If you are gonna trust the supposed 'advice' of a 60 year old white hair reject Ang Moh has been deported from USA, please share a FR of your great disappointment afterwards :D

I have not been to Sun City CLUB in over a year, but last time was quite dissapointing. While i went a bit early (9pm??) there was just a Band playing, and very few LCs around. If your report is true about many LCs there, it may be worth taking a look again, however the cost probably consistent with Sun City KTV charges so the LCs will not be budget friendly.

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 04:26 AM
you haven't been there in 15 years!

If you consider last week to be 15 years, then you would be right. Otherwise, wrong as usual.

lost99
28-10-2016, 04:48 AM
That post was from 2007, you retard.

Medika was totally renovated just this past year.

If you consider last week to be 15 years, then you would be right. Otherwise, wrong as usual.

First you say the post was from 2007, now you try cover it up with lies saying you were there last week? Funny how you can't proove that, and you didn't provide a FR of this place last week considering how you love to promote these shitty places.
Anyways, I've attached the original post below which you claim was from 2007:

https://i.imgsafe.org/2a6f800279.jpg

You made this post merely one month ago, on Sept 23, 2016, where you admitted you haven't been to Medika in over 15 years, where you previously called it a "waste of time". Now you are recommending an unsuspecting Bro go there saying he'll "have a good time"? Again, Lies and BS never stop flowing out of your silly mouth. You have a clear pattern of Lying, criticising proven reputable establishments, and providing false advice to shitty places so that Bros waste their time listening to your BS. People here are not stupid, your new Lies cannot cover up your old Lies, no matter how hard you try, you will never have any credibility here.

Obviously, there is not point using logic with you, as it is clearly beyond your comprehension. Anyone who wants to follow your advice must realise they are following an Obsessive Compulsive Pathelogical Liar.

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 04:52 AM
Yeah sun city is a good middle ground
Good spa facilities
Good massage
The only downside then local fj cost a bit high as they ask around 800k

I think it's one of the best spas in town. I also like the club. They have some pretty good bands in there at times and the sexy dancers are usually quite nice.

laguy
28-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Before commenting on the Lost 99/ Da Smooth (aka Smoothy) dispute, let me provide some recent information based on a number of visits to a relatively new club first opened a few months ago.

For those who like the places in Komplex Kota Indah (such as Sari Ayu, LA Bar, etc.), there is a new club named Starmoon, located just before Sari Ayu. From 3 pm to 8 pm they have happy hour where it costs 280K rupiah for one hour with a girl in one of their better than average (for the area) rooms. After that it is 330K.

To my tastes I like the girls better at Starmoon than the other bars in the complex. They are more passionate for some reason and give better service. And although in such place the girls are not uniformly beautiful, there is a surprisingly fair share of lookers at Starmoon, some of whom could be classified as spinners.

Having experienced his bile on one of the other forums, and seeing how he and one or two of his friends managed through a history of negative posts to effectively destroy the Jakarta section of that forum, I never thought I would defend DaSmooth about anything. But regarding Classic and Travel he is correct IMHO. The level of service I have experienced at those places is the worst I have experienced in Jakarta. I know that particularly given they are budget places many like them and there is something to be said about walking into a place where there are many many girls available, some of whom are attractive and don't cost a fortune. But I rarely go to either these days as there are better options to my tastes in Jakarta including the just-mentioned Starmoon.

On the other hand, I agree generally with Lost99 there are significant issues with this DaSmooth guy. In the other forum he put me on his "ignore list" after I publicly took offense at his and his friends' demeanors (know it alls who know much less than they think they do but feel free to criticize or mock less senior participants for no good reason). After putting me on his ignore list he then nonetheless continued to respond to my posts by arguing with some of them in so doing revealing what can only be described as a pathological personality.

If I had my druthers I would want Lost99 to try to ignore this loser rather than give him additional attention by engaging with him, and as to loser DaSmooth maybe he should go crawl under a rock somewhere while leaving electronic devices that can communicate over the internet behind.

erobaka
28-10-2016, 08:40 AM
My suggestion

ADD: King Cross, SUMO, MTR, FM1, V2, Crown, CJs, BATs

Reject: Club36, Emporium,

However, for 1-2 nights, at most you can visit 3 places. You will not have enough time to visit all of these places, and you can stick with tried and true places (Malio, Classic, Alexis), or venture new ones that can be hit/miss (BFashion, Emporium) but likely not both. Even if i stay for 1 week i cannot visit all of the places you list and enjoy.

Unless like our taikor Rambo at then different story liao xD

lost99
28-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Unless like our taikor Rambo at then different story liao xD

Because Bro RamboCat have more bullets than Rambo himself!

I travel light and do not carry so much ammunition with me :D

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/51758741.jpg

thingstick
28-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Well, this has certainly taken an interesting turn.

Noted. :rolleyes:

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 12:49 PM
Bthere is a new club named Starmoon

To my tastes I like the girls better at Starmoon than the other bars in the complex.

I am guessing that lost99 called you over here from the other forum since you two are the only 2 losers over there. Welcome to this forum. Hopefully you stay. Have you lost your passport yet?

For a "new" bar, that place sure is a dirty shithole. You would think it was 100 years old rather than new. I have to admit that I have only been there once when it first opened because it was "new". I used to love that area 20 years ago. There has been no renovation at all to that area. Hell, the roads are still dirt. The locals who visit those places are mostly lower class indos like ojek drivers and they do not wear condoms at the establishments in that area so the girls are always full of cum. Let me guess, you are into getting sloppy seconds from an ojek driver.

If you think that place is better than a place like Medika, Kings Cross, or D'Heaven, you are nuts.

davidsex
28-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Because Bro RamboCat have more bullets than Rambo himself!

I travel light and do not carry so much ammunition with me

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/51758741.jpg

Hi Taikok,
You cash king lah, no need to carry much ammunition lah...you can used your BLACK VISA for buying everything.......:D:D:D

Cheers.

DARKSARCASM
28-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi Bros....am going to JKT after a long time. Quick question, is X2 and Immigrant are mainly a FL kinda place like Cjs and Bats?

I like X2. Immigrant is also quite good. TonyCheong2 and lost99 prefer Apollo at the Bellagio. It all depends on personal preference.

jeremyl118
28-10-2016, 02:13 PM
Being part of the Alexis Group,
Emporivm totally suck. Went there yesterday night and they were having a halloween theme . At the entrance and reception the girls seem very attractive with the cat tail and sexy custome, but once u go to the lounge.. the girls are dress is cheap superhero custome . the girls quality are average and limited compared to other places by Alexis group such as Alexis and 1001, Left dissapointed with a entry fee of 200,000 rupiah. I would rather bang the receptionist and waitress than those sitting on the sofa.

My preference is still 1001 and if you go in early (like 2 oclock or little later on weekdays you get a free T-shirt and some dessert .
Not forgetting to mentioned that the rooms are better, standard rooms have tv there.
Lesser crowd compared to Alexis, Alexis are filled with foreigners like myself now.
Selections they dont have russians and chinese though. Mostly indons and ocasional viets and thais.

jeremyl118
28-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Y

Delta is no fj policy only hj that is included when you take 3 session

There is one in harmoni

Where is Delta, I dont mind no fj, but are the girls young, hot and fun?

And Harmoni, where is it? :D:D

lost99
28-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Emporivm totally suck. .... . the girls quality are average and limited compared to other places by Alexis group such as Alexis and 1001, Left dissapointed with a entry fee of 200,000 rupiah....

My preference is still 1001 and if you go in early (like 2 oclock or little later on weekdays you get a free T-shirt and some dessert .

Thanks for your FR. I agree Emporium Spa can be Hit/Miss in my opinion. Sometimes the girl quality look no better than what you see in Classic, however they will generally provide more thorough service including Spa time before going to the room. My last trip i was a bit disappointed in both Emporium Spa and Tease Club, but it is a good alternative if you are bored of the usual places, with slightly cheaper price than Alexis. Just remember there is a 40% SC on top of the 150k entrance fee, which cost abt 250K with a water, just to take a dip in the Spa and look at the stocks!!! I don't think Malio puts a SC on top of their 120k entrance fee, but i usually spend quite a bit there so its either waived or i don't notice :D

I also find 1001 pool can be hit/miss. The most consistent place in terms of girl quality will always be Alexis, but it has the highest costs and attracts many foreign cheongsters. The good thing is the high prices will keep cheap ass broke reject losers such as DaSmooth away :D Those Bule trash just drink beers in BlokM and tell stories of their glory days 20 years ago before they turned into shriveled old prunes, bitter that they lost in life.

lost99
28-10-2016, 02:53 PM
.there is a new club named Starmoon, located just before Sari Ayu. .... But regarding Classic and Travel he is correct IMHO. The level of service I have experienced at those places is the worst I have experienced in Jakarta.

Thanks for suggestion. I will look into it on my next visit.

I"m sorry you think Classic and Travel have the worst service, and you are totally entitled to your opinion of the place. I"m not sure if this is the case with you, but some people need to temper their expectations for a 300K fast food fuckshop, and not expect to get a fillet mignon when you are paying hamburger prices. I dare not say Classic have the best service in JKT, but on the plus side it provides the most selection, value for money, and there are gems to be found if you take your time and know how to properly select. The number of repeat customers are a clear indication that they are doing something right.

IMO, when some people complain of bad service at these places, it is usually because they: 1. They are not selecting girls properly (i.e. rushing choices, choosing obvious starfishes or bitches), 2. They have social/aesthetic 'issues' themselves which are not appealing to the girl, and 3. Have too high expectations for a 300K fast food fuckshop. Hitting the sack is a 2 way street, and your additude and body langauge contribute to either a good or bad session; this is very hard for guys like DaSmooth with 0/10 personality and looks to accept, he just thinks by paying money he deserves to be treated like a King. For best results you need to put in some work yourself and charm the girl a bit. Sure i've had a few mediocore experiences there, but In all the times i visited Classic, i've never had a single covered BJ (BBBJ every time) or a session i've regretted relative to the price. I"ve even pulled some girls and Dancers from Classic sometimes to join me in my hotel after their shift ends! If you are consistently getting shitty service in Classic, I suggest you take a look at yourself and see if you are doing that is ruining your interaction with the girl.

there are significant issues with this DaSmooth guy. In the other forum he put me on his "ignore list" after I publicly took offense at his and his friends' demeanors (know it alls who know much less than they think they do but feel free to criticize or mock less senior participants for no good reason). After putting me on his ignore list he then nonetheless continued to respond to my posts by arguing with some of them in so doing revealing what can only be described as a pathological personality

Don't worry. I have a contact in JKT who has provided me some information on this clown, and he will get what is coming to him soon enough. I've been very vocal and confrontational with this pathelogical Lonely clown because i don't want him to pollute and ruin this wonderful thread the same way he and his Geriatric friends ruin the other form. It is very ironic that the reason he lingers around here is to escape the hostile and critical environment in the other thread of which he is the main cause and has lost all credibility there. It is difficult for the thread to have a spirit of sharing, openness, and honesty when stubborn Old "know-it-alls" completely out of touch with modern reality, need to TELL us how to have fun based on how things were 20 years ago.

laguy
28-10-2016, 03:05 PM
I am guessing that lost99 called you over here from the other forum since you two are the only 2 losers over there. Welcome to this forum. Hopefully you stay. Have you lost your passport yet?

For a "new" bar, that place sure is a dirty shithole. You would think it was 100 years old rather than new. I have to admit that I have only been there once when it first opened because it was "new". I used to love that area 20 years ago. There has been no renovation at all to that area. Hell, the roads are still dirt. The locals who visit those places are mostly lower class indos like ojek drivers and they do not wear condoms at the establishments in that area so the girls are always full of cum. Let me guess, you are into getting sloppy seconds from an ojek driver.

If you think that place is better than a place like Medika, Kings Cross, or D'Heaven, you are nuts.
No, your guess is wrong about Lost99 calling me over to this forum so that I could disagree with him about Classic/Travel (or for any other reason). But your guess is about as smart as most of your posts here and in that other forum.

And there is no place in Jakarta called "Kings Cross." As a self-appointed expert on the scene there, you should use the correct name "King Cross" so as to keep up the pretense you have a clue what you are talking about, even though you usually don't.

Nowhere in my post was there a word "Bthere" but somehow you managed to add it to your quotation of my post. Please don't misquote me in the future and if you should put me on your ignore list here, don't follow that up by stalking me and continuing to respond to my posts, as you did on the other forum to posts that were informational and had absolutely nothing to do with you.

As to losing my passport, let me remind you that you are the one who is afraid of losing his passport because (as you mention in the other forum) you get drunk before going out in Jakarta and therefore fear that you would lose your passport if you carried it. No, I have been going to Jakarta regularly for close to a decade and have never lost my passport, nor have I had to pay a bribe to a corrupt cop because I did not have my passport with me during a passport/identification check. I also haven't lost my wallet ever in my life so I don't fear carrying id. with me as you apparently do given your propensity to drunkedness.

laguy
28-10-2016, 03:14 PM
And where exactly (other than in your imagination) did I say Starmoon is better than Medika, King Cross, or D'Heaven?

sixnine696900
28-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Before commenting on the Lost 99/ Da Smooth (aka Smoothy) dispute, let me provide some recent information based on a number of visits to a relatively new club first opened a few months ago.

But regarding Classic and Travel he is correct IMHO. The level of service I have experienced at those places is the worst I have experienced in Jakarta. I know that particularly given they are budget places many like them and there is something to be said about walking into a place where there are many many girls available, some of whom are attractive and don't cost a fortune.

Hi bro,
I would partly agree with that statement, these girls go through 10 guys plus a day; But being tried is not the main reason why these girls give a bad service.
It is because at least for the so call "pretty ones". These pretty girls can choose customers because the are more HOTDOGs than girls....unless you are Hamsome or looks like an Expats....OH before I forget....wealthy Expats...These girls somehow have a nose for the rich foreigner....
Dirt cheap is not the issue, as these girls come from the same kampung as the girls from alexis group, the only different is the alexis group pick the better looking ones and the rest is offered to places like classic and travel....so the processing power of these girls are about the same...services is in respect to the demand and supply.
If the demand out weight the supply, service normally suffers.
They do not need your money that much when in 5 mins another HOTDOG call her over...unless they like your Hamsomeness:)
Next posting, I will share a horror story I witness at classic...while I was celebrating my dancer's birthday party.

Cheers.

laguy
28-10-2016, 03:25 PM
If you are consistently getting shitty service in Classic, I suggest you take a look at yourself and see if you are doing that is ruining your interaction with the girl.

I don't think so. My conclusion about Travel and Classic is based on my assessment of the service there relative to numerous other places I have visited in Jakarta. How I conduct myself is pretty much constant across these numerous places, so if I find that one or two of them have consistently offered the worst service (and that is a relative term, and doesn't mean my sessions were awful at Classic or Travel) the only variable that is not being held constant is the locale.

Having said this, after a few mediocre sessions at Classic and Travel I now rarely frequent these places. So, if I have assessed incorrectly the quality of the service at these to venues it would likely be the result of a relatively small sample size or perhaps my experiences reflect a period of time when the girls there were less service oriented than they might now be.

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 04:50 PM
I have a contact in JKT who has provided me some information on this clown

I will meet you in person any time you want, chump.

If you really did have some info on me, you wouldn't be posting photos of some old grey haired man.

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 04:51 PM
I don't think so. My conclusion about Travel and Classic is based on my assessment of the service there relative to numerous other places I have visited in Jakarta. How I conduct myself is pretty much constant across these numerous places, so if I find that one or two of them have consistently offered the worst service (and that is a relative term, and doesn't mean my sessions were awful at Classic or Travel) the only variable that is not being held constant is the locale.

Having said this, after a few mediocre sessions at Classic and Travel I now rarely frequent these places. So, if I have assessed incorrectly the quality of the service at these to venues it would likely be the result of a relatively small sample size or perhaps my experiences reflect a period of time when the girls there were less service oriented than they might now be.

I totally agree with you here. Although it's not the small sample size. The service there sucks. Anyone who thinks differently has likely never had good sex in their life.

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Emporivm totally suck. Went there yesterday night and they were having a halloween theme . At the entrance and reception the girls seem very attractive with the cat tail and sexy custome, but once u go to the lounge.. the girls are dress is cheap superhero custome . the girls quality are average and limited compared to other places by Alexis group such as Alexis and 1001, Left dissapointed with a entry fee of 200,000 rupiah. I would rather bang the receptionist and waitress than those sitting on the sofa.

Not forgetting to mentioned that the rooms are better, standard rooms have tv there.
Lesser crowd compared to Alexis, Alexis are filled with foreigners like myself now.
Selections they dont have russians and chinese though. Mostly indons and ocasional viets and thais.

I agree that Alexis and 1001 are far superior to Emporium. I didn't go to that halloween event, but sometimes they do have some decent events there and on occasion nice girls as well. Same with Hotel Olympic.

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 05:02 PM
And there is no place in Jakarta called "Kings Cross." As a self-appointed expert on the scene there, you should use the correct name "King Cross"

Good point. There's no chance that was a typo, I must have never been there. Although I was the first one on the other forum to mention it and give details about my first visit long ago. It's how lost99 found out about it, and I am betting it's how you found out about it as well.

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 05:10 PM
I've been very vocal and confrontational with this pathelogical Lonely clown because i don't want him to pollute and ruin this wonderful thread the same way he and his Geriatric friends ruin the other form.

All of my suggestions that I have posted on this forum have been spot on. I would be curious is anyone on this forum has tried any of my suggestions. I would bet my left nut that if they try them, they will agree. As a matter of fact, my posts have greatly improved the information on this forum.

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Thanks for suggestion. I will look into it on my next visit.

It's not surprising that you didn't know about it.

DaSmooth
28-10-2016, 05:37 PM
i don't want him to pollute and ruin this wonderful thread.

I will tell you what... I will stop posting here if you stop posting at the other forum. Let me know if you really do care about this forum enough to agree to that.

DarkSith
28-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Is Sumo still open and do they still have russians? Is it recommended?

Alexis is too far for me for russians plus its damn expensive.

Looking to try d'heaven for locals when im in JKT next week.

cooldoe
29-10-2016, 01:15 PM

As far as i know apollo is a gay bar
I never been there but i know most of the bencong like to go there

cooldoe
29-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Where is Delta, I dont mind no fj, but are the girls young, hot and fun?

And Harmoni, where is it? :D:D
Delta have many location the one in harmoni is on tomang intersection close to malio

Myplace spa also have similar service
My fave is the one in senayan

TonyCheong2
29-10-2016, 03:58 PM
As far as i know apollo is a gay bar
I never been there but i know most of the bencong like to go there

This DaSmooth like to talk cock only.

See below for his one and only good friend now in jail for life. :p

http://estaticos.efe.com/efecom/recursos2/imagen.aspx?lVW2oAh2vjO3xWXD5JQIahMXdwK5jDtYQ4Tncn kXVSTX-P-2bAoG0sxzXPZPAk5l-P-2fU5UhWP-P-2bKf3QF86OPZ7wqnlo-P-2fQ-P-3d-P-3d

TonyCheong2
29-10-2016, 04:01 PM
I will tell you what... I will stop posting here if you stop posting at the other forum. Let me know if you really do care about this forum enough to agree to that.

Besides being a pathological liar are you a dictator as well?

Stupid idiot these forums do not belong to you or anyone other than the respective owners themselves. :rolleyes:

lost99
30-10-2016, 02:01 AM

I would easily agree to that, but we require 2 gentlemen to form a 'gentleman's agreement'. We all know your word doesn't mean much around here:

That sounds like someone who has never even tried the wechat service but has read old wives tales about them. I have actual personal experience.
I've used the service more than 100 times (various wechat ID's) and I have only had a problem 1 time

I find wechat to be about worthless. The quality of the girls is just too low. I've tried 10 girls and every one was a dud.

erobaka
30-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Got cheap and got expensive. :)
You never say properly.
Later you complain too low class how? :rolleyes: :p

Before you go cheong you can check out my favorite steak house. :D

Gandy Steak House
Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 73, Hayam Wuruk, Jakarta

bro Tony, when you are around Hayam Wuruk, did you happen to check out Kartika and Berlian MP along the way?

TonyCheong2
30-10-2016, 12:52 PM
bro Tony, when you are around Hayam Wuruk, did you happen to check out Kartika and Berlian MP along the way?

Pardon my ignorance but never heard of those places before.

I only stick to established hotels with plently of stock to choose from.
Going to small joints is a waste of time with my limited humsup vacation time. :p

mahlerkay
30-10-2016, 04:47 PM

Ho

I've been to both shops, but five years ago. Both are below average girl / facilities soapy massage + FJ joints

The price back then was between 2-300k. I agree with Tony dun waste time going there, go to a more upscale venue with better choice - Classic spa at least

mahlerkay
30-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Is Sumo still open and do they still have russians? Is it recommended?

Alexis is too far for me for russians plus its damn expensive.

Looking to try d'heaven for locals when im in JKT next week.

Hi

I went to d'heaven at Kelapa Gading yesterday afternoon. In my opinion, don't bother going there. It's location is cut off from the rest of the venues in Kelapa Gading, and the spa facilities are below average . I got a VIP room which was nothing special. The standard massage +FJ package is 90 minutes. For the level of facilities I found it expensive, 800k+ all up.

Therapist provided great service but looks average with tummy stretch marks. You pick your therapist from pictures on an iPad. You can't tell how she will actually look until she enters the room.

Best go to the King Cross complex of Kelapa Gading. There is massage there, and Delta and Sumo spa very close by.

klguylate30s
30-10-2016, 05:51 PM
I see that some of Aakumu's clones are still active in this thread. Hope no one has been conned by him/his clones :D

DarkSith
30-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Hi

I went to d'heaven at Kelapa Gading yesterday afternoon. In my opinion, don't bother going there. It's location is cut off from the rest of the venues in Kelapa Gading, and the spa facilities are below average . I got a VIP room which was nothing special. The standard massage +FJ package is 90 minutes. For the level of facilities I found it expensive, 800k+ all up.

Therapist provided great service but looks average with tummy stretch marks. You pick your therapist from pictures on an iPad. You can't tell how she will actually look until she enters the room.

Best go to the King Cross complex of Kelapa Gading. There is massage there, and Delta and Sumo spa very close by.

Thanks bro. Heard so many good things about dheaven. Shall not go now.

My normal haunt four years ago was sun city but it seems all the prices have skyrocketed. Seems like Sumo is open so maybe can still try the Russians if they are still in there.

TonyCheong2
30-10-2016, 10:02 PM
I see that some of Aakumu's clones are still active in this thread. Hope no one has been conned by him/his clones :D

Shhh don't picha his lobang lah hahaha! :D

The Law
30-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Therapist provided great service but looks average with tummy stretch marks. You pick your therapist from pictures on an iPad. You can't tell how she will actually look until she enters the room. .

Wait until the ladies come down for a topless swim and you can see the goods. Alternatively ask the manager if you can view the girls before choosing.

I had a recent experience there with 52 which was much better than places like Classic. Fancy going back for a bit of 37:)

anthonyKKW
31-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Hello bros

need some advice here. I will be staying in shangrila hotel. Which will be a more convenient place? Classic or medika ? Just looking for good massage and a bj. I don't expect to spend more than 1m.

any recommendation please?

Thank you

sixnine696900
31-10-2016, 08:03 AM
Hello bros

need some advice here. I will be staying in shangrila hotel. Which will be a more convenient place? Classic or medika ? Just looking for good massage and a bj. I don't expect to spend more than 1m.

Thank you

Hi bro,
You can try Delta spa or Fortune spa closer to you than classic and medika, Classic is in the north Jakarta and Medika is in the west Jakarta.
Both places do so so massage or no massage compare to delta or fortune spas.

Cheers.

anthonyKKW
31-10-2016, 08:16 AM
thank you 69,

do you know the address for Delta and Fortune? i did a google but it came up with a few...

appreciate!

sixnine696900
31-10-2016, 01:08 PM
thank you 69,

do you know the address for Delta and Fortune? i did a google but it came up with a few...

appreciate!

Bro,
If I was not wrong, Fortune is at

Golden Triangle
Jl. KH Mas Mansyur No. 13

(near Batavia Tower and Le Meridien Hotel)
Phone:
+62-21 572 2151 or +62-21 572 2152

Hope this could help.

Cheers.

Makashi
31-10-2016, 01:56 PM
I find delta price abit on the high side just for hj only, unless you skilled enuff to talk her into fj. But their massage is good though, use elbow one....song...

TonyCheong2
31-10-2016, 02:24 PM
I find delta price abit on the high side just for hj only, unless you skilled enuff to talk her into fj. But their massage is good though, use elbow one....song...

Delta Spa is not known to be an economical place for massage with happy ending.
However the quality of the masseuses are at least above average. :)

This place is very suitable for those American style spender/tipper*. :p

*American Ttyle Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services. :D

Setzer
31-10-2016, 03:20 PM
For those who are going to Jakarta this week, please do becareful as there's supposed to be a huge demostration going on this Friday 4th Nov 2016. Heard that it will start from Bundaran HI... and all the way till somewhere near MONAS.

Military, police on full alert

Thousands of police and military personnel are being prepared to confront any possible outbreak of violence when a fresh demonstration, set to involve thousands of Islamic hard-liners from outside Jakarta, hits the streets of the capital on Friday.

Jakarta is on high alert after information began to circle online and offline suggesting that extremists from all over the country would flock to the city and demand that authorities prosecute Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama for alleged blasphemy.

Indonesian Military (TNI) spokesman Brig. Gen. Wuryanto has confirmed that the TNI plans to deploy around 500 personnel including those from elite branches, such as the Army Strategic Reserves Command (Kostrad) and Air Force Special Forces (Paskas), to back up around 7,000 officers deployed by the Jakarta Police.

The personnel will also be tasked at providing security assistance in vital areas such as airports, bus terminals and government offices.

Wuryanto said the TNI had learned that the upcoming Nov. 4 mass protest by Islamic organizations could escalate into violence and therefore the military had responded to the police’s call for backup.

“Yes, the tension is high because everybody knows about Nov. 4. The military has encouraged Islamic organizations not to send members to Jakarta. We hope they will listen to our advice,” Wuryanto told The Jakarta Post on Sunday.

National Police chief Gen. Tito Karnavian acknowledged that the police had been coordinating with the TNI after the National Police’s Mobile Brigade (Brimob) issued its highest security level, known as “Siaga 1”.

Many may see these developments as indicative of a high-level security threat in the capital as it is not common to see the TNI being deployed to help deal with civilian demonstrations.

In response to the status, roughly 1,000 Brimob personnel from regional police commands have been dispatched to the capital and put on standby, National Police spokesperson Brig. Gen. Agus Rianto said on Sunday.

“We have deployed personnel from outside Jakarta to assist the Jakarta Police in providing proper services to the public, particularly when the demonstration takes places,” Agus told the Post.

“It is predicted that it will be a large demonstration,” he added.

The Nov. 4 rally will be the second sizable demonstration against the governor following one on Oct. 10. The protesters, who are mostly Islamic hard-liners, have demanded that the police charge Ahok, who is currently on leave for the Jakarta gubernatorial election campaign, with religious blasphemy after some felt the governor had insulted Islam when Ahok cited a verse from the Quran.

Ahok has apologized for the statement, but for the hard-liners this is not enough.

Also on Sunday, Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Awi Setiyono clarified that no “shoot-on-sight” order had been issued with regard to the rally.

“Don’t provoke and make the situation more heated,” Awi said, adding that police officers were not allowed to carry firearms when securing rallies.

Tito has called on the public not to be easily provoked by the distribution of false information on the internet, especially information suggesting that the rally would descend into chaos.

The police have yet to ascertain the full scale of the protest. However, many hard-line Islamic organizations have called on Muslims to take part.

Islam Defenders Front (FPI) chairman Habib Rizieq Shihab, for example, has called on all Muslims to take part in the rally on his official website www.habibrizieq.com.

Indonesia’s largest Islamic organization, Nahdlatul Ulama (NU), has said it will encourage its members to refrain from taking part in the demonstration and will prohibit the use of NU symbols at the rally.

NU suspects that the demonstration carries a “hidden” aim that is “bigger than demanding criminal proceedings against Ahok.”

“I am afraid that [the rally] is propelled by a third party whose issues are bigger than just the [Jakarta] election,” said NU central board chairman Said Aqil Siradj on Saturday.

Tension continues to rise ahead of the highly-anticipated Jakarta gubernatorial race. Incumbent Ahok and his running mate Djarot Saiful Hidayat will compete against two other candidate pairs, namely Agus Harimurti Yudhoyono-Sylviana Murni and Anies Baswedan-Sandiaga Uno.

Anies and Sandiaga have said they will not take part in the Nov. 4 demonstration. “We are concentrating on winning the gubernatorial race. We won’t be taking part in activities that are not related to the election,” Anies said.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2016/10/31/military-police-on-full-alert.html

Setzer
31-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Delta Spa is not known to be an economical place for massage with happy ending.
However the quality of the masseuses are at least above average. :)

This place is very suitable for those American style spender/tipper*. :p

*American Ttyle Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services. :D

Actually.. quality of masseuses is not really above average based on the few times I tried.. be it delta or myplace. But one thing's for sure, their massage skill is good n proper.

Makashi
31-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Hi

I went to d'heaven at Kelapa Gading yesterday afternoon. In my opinion, don't bother going there. It's location is cut off from the rest of the venues in Kelapa Gad

I don't feel r location that bad la, you find somewhere in the middle to stay, have d heaven, king cross, lotte mart anf moi. All accessible...

BFOMF5
31-10-2016, 06:35 PM
CROSS tread posting see this in Batam
See these every where
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23077/2307728075011ee153933db5de4d214e83ae2482.jpg
Hopes they really mean it.

Does jKT having this anti corruption campaign
going on ?

mahlerkay
31-10-2016, 08:40 PM
I don't feel r location that bad la, you find somewhere in the middle to stay, have d heaven, king cross, lotte mart anf moi. All accessible...

I know distance is not far, maybe 3-4km, but fierce jam in Kelapa Gading could take an hour, better go King Cross area, got at least 3 spa to choose from...

cooldoe
31-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Hello bros

Thank you

Bats? Lol
Classic is close but if you are looking for massage and bj maybe fotune will suit you better

It isnactualky very close to shangrila as well. the above addres is correct next to batavia

cooldoe
31-10-2016, 11:42 PM

Delta is not for fj la
Only good massage untuk hj

Girl depend on location.
I like myplace senayan as always find nice lady

FoalEagle
01-11-2016, 10:49 AM
where exactly in senayan? wHat is the joint name? :D:D

Setzer
01-11-2016, 12:19 PM
where exactly in senayan? wHat is the joint name? :D:D
http://www.myplacespa.com/location.html

FoalEagle
01-11-2016, 04:16 PM
This joint only hj and no fj right?

sixnine696900
01-11-2016, 07:21 PM
This joint only hj and no fj right?

Hi bro,
There are people that have had FJ there too...
Some got lucky, and maybe if you Hamsome lah....:p
Money can also tip the scale your way a fair bit.

Cheers.

chenszc
01-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Hi all, will be in Jakarta from tomorrow night till Sat.

Staying at Hotel Kempinski. Any bros can recommend places to go, or wanna meet up and go explore together?

Been to Jakarta a few times but never really explored the entertainment options previously...

massageboy666
01-11-2016, 10:40 PM

Staying at Hotel Kempinski. Any bros can recommend places to go, or wanna meet up and go explore together?

Been to Jakarta a few times but never really explored the entertainment options previously...

Take Uber to Alexis

Setzer
02-11-2016, 08:36 AM

Good luck staying near bundaran HI area especially on friday cos I heard thats where the demostration/protest/rally might start/be. Suggest u better check the situation thurs n friday morning before planning any activities to go out.

Update:

Seems like false alarm?? probably the rally will only be around MONAS area. But anyway be safe.

Jakarta Police are preparing several arrangements to reroute the capital’s traffic in anticipation of heightened gridlock around venues likely to be used by Islamic hard-line protesters, who are planning to stage a rally to demand Jakarta Governor Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama be prosecuted for alleged religious defamation this Nov. 4.

“The traffic diversion will depend on the situation. The protesters will likely stage the demonstration at the National Police’s Criminal Investigation Department (Bareskrim) office, City Hall and the State Palace,” traffic police law enforcement unit head Adj. Sr. Comr. Budiyanto said Tuesday.

Bareskrim’s office is located on Jl. Medan Merdeka Timur, while City Hall is on Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan and the State Palace on Jl. Medan Merdeka Utara, all of which are in Central Jakarta.

If the rally is staged at Bareskrim’s office, vehicles heading to Jl. Medan Merdeka Timur from Jl. Gajah Mada, Jl. Kebon Sirih, and Jl. Budi Kemuliaan will be diverted to Jl. Cikini Raya and Jl. Thamrin.

Should the rally be conducted at City Hall, vehicles from Jl. Gunung Sahari and Jl. Veteran Raya will be rerouted to Jl. Cikini Raya, while vehicles from Jl. Budi Kemuliaan will be switched to Jl. Thamrin and Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat.

Meanwhile, if demonstrations take place at the State Palace, vehicles from Jl. Gajah Mada will be diverted to Jl. Juanda or Jl. Pejambon. Traffic from Jl. Budi Kemuliaan will have to make a detour through Jl. Majapahit, while traffic from Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan will have to use Jl. Thamrin or Jl. Ridwan Rais.

sixnine696900
02-11-2016, 09:13 AM
Good luck staying near bundaran HI area especially on friday cos I heard thats where the demostration/protest/rally might start/be. Suggest u better check the situation thurs n friday morning before planning any activities to go out.

Update:

Seems like false alarm?? probably the rally will only be around MONAS area. But anyway be safe.

Hi bro,
We can never be safe, but with all the pre rally warning...there should enough preparations to guard them.
Just do not be on the road when things happen..if need to go out plan ahead...
Cheers.

cooldoe
02-11-2016, 09:34 AM

Malio is quite close.
I am game to meet up if you are

Setzer
02-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Hi bro,
We can never be safe, but with all the pre rally warning...there should enough preparations to guard them.
Just do not be on the road when things happen..if need to go out plan ahead...
Cheers.

Agree... have been reading so much rumours and stuffs from my indon friends until it sounds abit scary. but well... will just stay indoors on 4th Nov morning and monitor.

Singaporeans planning to be in Indonesia around 4 November are advised to monitor the local media for updates and developments related to the demonstrations, including road closures and/or diversions that could affect travel plans. Singaporeans are also advised to exercise vigilance and take the necessary precautions for their personal safety, including to stay in touch with your family and friends so they know you are safe.

You are also advised to e-Register with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at https://eregister.mfa.gov.sg/.

Singaporeans in need of urgent consular assistance may contact the Singapore Embassy in Jakarta, at + 62 21 2995 0400 or +62 811 863 348 (24-hours), or via e-mail [email protected].

Singaporeans can also contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Duty Office (24-hours) at +65 6379 8800 or +65 6379 8855, and via e-mail [email protected].

sixnine696900
02-11-2016, 11:41 AM
Malio is quite close.
I am game to meet up if you are

bro,
Are you (bro cooldoe) treating?? If so I really want to join, if go dutch also I am interested...:)
So paiseh...if bro chenszc have to for everything...at MARLIO some more...:eek:

Cheers.

yeerkkiller
02-11-2016, 03:24 PM

come come let's go alexis. :D:D:D

erobaka
02-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Take Uber to Alexis

Why would you suggest him to go until so far? lol whereas classic & travel is nearer to his hotel

TonyCheong2
02-11-2016, 05:26 PM
*Siri*
Command: Identify the clones on this thread.

Siri: Unable to process. Too many clones talking to one another. :rolleyes:

lost99
02-11-2016, 05:34 PM
bro,
Are you (bro cooldoe) treating?? If so I really want to join, if go dutch also I am interested...:)

If Bro Cooldoe is treating... where is the queue because i want to wait in line :D

But even if you share a bottle at Malio, costs can get quite high when you add in mixers, 30% SC, Lady drinks, and waitstaff tips. Also the bottle may not last long if you allow all the incoming lady dancers (and their friends) who stop by to drink from your bottle. They are trained to drink customer's Alcohol to consume more, so if you are in a very happy mood with the girls it will not last long :(
For this reason, i only allow the lady i wanna pull to drink with me (and perhaps 1 friend if im in good mood), otherwise my Whiskey will be finished in less than 1 hr.

If you wanna play budget at Malio, stick with Pitcher or Tower of Lokal Angor beer. Cheap and the ladies don't drink it - they just want the whiskey and hard liquor.

sgblueboi
02-11-2016, 06:55 PM
Hi, currently in Jakarta for a couple of nights. Besides BATS, Classic terminal, what other places to have a drink and have girls/FL to pick up? Thanks!

ywnaReds
02-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Am in JKT NOW also
Any place to cheong

cooldoe
02-11-2016, 11:43 PM
bro,
So paiseh...if bro chenszc have to for everything...at MARLIO some more...:eek:

Cheers.

Lol go dutch la bro

I am not a hard drinker so maybe just some beer and see the show

cooldoe
02-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Hi, currently in Jakarta for a couple of nights. Besides BATS, Classic terminal, what other places to have a drink and have girls/FL to pick up? Thanks!

Cj
Loewy for freelance

For regular girl you can go to malio, zen etc

sixnine696900
03-11-2016, 11:48 AM
Cj
Loewy for freelance

For regular girl you can go to malio, zen etc

Hi Bro,
I thought Marlio and ZENs and where WLs and FLs, all professional hookers and KARAOKE hostess...where got regular girls...:eek:
X2 and SKYE and 365 and others are where you could find regular" normal" girls...lah... :)

Cheers.

lost99
03-11-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi Bro,
I thought Marlio and ZENs and where WLs and FLs, all professional hookers and KARAOKE hostess...where got regular girls...:eek:
X2 and SKYE and 365 and others are where you could find regular" normal" girls...lah... :)

Cheers.

Maybe Cooldoe start his Malio drinking early today ;)

Malio is a stip club with purely WGs
Loewy is a resto/bar/lounge with mostly civilians, but some FLs sometimes
X2 is a nightclub with mostly civilians, but some can find some FLs also

For FL lover, CJs and BATs are usually the top options, although most of them in their late 20s/30s. There are some other FL places as well, but not as many selection as those places.

Reekel
03-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Dear all Masters here, I need some advice. I did some reading but this thread is too informative until I also blurred... hahaha...

I am going to Jakarta end of this month and only for 2 days. Just want to experience and of cos release some tadpoles... hehehe...

Can I know where should I stay? Which hotel is recommended? I do not want to go to hi-end places, hotel range $40-60. Good if can near street food and markets or malls. Hopefully walking distance to some nice SPA, Men's Club and good massage. Sorry to be asking so much because my time is short so don't want to make this a wasted trip. Thanks in advance for any help.;););)

Reekel
03-11-2016, 01:59 PM
I did some research, is Favehotel LTC Glodok recommended? Is it girl friendly? I see this hotel is quite convenient but I cannot be sure. Appreciate any help, thanks in advance.:cool:

lost99
03-11-2016, 02:14 PM
Dear all Masters here, I need some advice. I did some reading but this thread is too informative until I also blurred... hahaha...
..... Sorry to be asking so much because my time is short so don't want to make this a wasted trip. Thanks in advance for any help.;););)

I think we may need to start a JKT FAQ for all those lazy newbies too lazy to research commonly discussed places in this thread, but expect to be spoon fed. I don't understand how this thread being "too informative" make you blur and unable to find yourself?

In any case, You'be been a member since 2009. Make a real effort to do some research, post some FRs, build some reputation, and Bros here more likely to help you. Bro Rambocat had the best recent FR which is a good basis for your planning. It covers most of the top JKT places:

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15147116&postcount=19664

As for hotels, stay somewhere close to the action. Manga Besar, Gaja Mada, and Pasar Baru are good locations nearby. All hotels in JKT are girl-friendly, except if they are Family or Syriah hotels, which are very obvious and super rare anyways.

Fave LTC Glodok is good value for money, but it's location is a bit weird (on top of LTC hardware/construction mall) and confusing to find. You need to take an elevator in the mall to 8th floor, then walk across parking lot to get to the Fave Lobby. The good thing is Sun City Spa is on the same floor, and there is a food court in LTC mall. Personally, I prefer Fave Gajah Mada, or Hotel G7 for about the same price. Some bros like Hotel 88 Manga Besar (across Travel Hotel) and Everyday Smart hotel for decent hotel in $30 range. My last trip i also see "Hoko Hotel" which is another Brand new (2016) budget hotel in Manga Besar that looks very good value for money.

Hurricane88
03-11-2016, 02:19 PM
I think we may need to start a Newbie JKT FAQ....so many times we answer this question for Bros who too lazy to do the research so often repeated in this thread, and expect to be spoon fed.

Do you think starting a newbie thread will stop the newbies asking question here?

Personally I dun think will work...only way is to have a few brothers reply and point the newbies to self help guide...:)

Example - follow Batam TS signature...:)

Also this thread had been around for so long...searching the info will not yield the latest desired answers...I suggest new thread to start with new TS and this thread closed for reference...not good to have thread too old with many long out-dated info...:)

Reekel
03-11-2016, 02:28 PM
Do you think starting a newbie thread will stop the newbies asking question here?

Personally I dun think will work...only way is to have a few brothers reply and point the newbies to self help guide...:)

Also this thread had been around for so long...searching the info will not yield the latest desired answers...I suggest new thread to start with new TS and this thread closed for reference...not good to have thread too old with many long out-dated info...:)

Thanks bro and also sorry, I did do homework but with different opinion from different bro here, I who dunno anything about Jakarta is totally lost. As mentioned, I appreciate just some help. I really just hope to know which hotel is most appropriate because Jakarta traffic is a nightmare. Anyway thanks again.;)

lost99
03-11-2016, 02:45 PM

Not a thread, but a FAQ, maybe i'll write one up like your or Wendella in your Sig for HCMC.

It would save alot of repeat questions, and help newbies at least have some more specific and focused questions instead of useless and super general lazy questions such as: "I am new to JKt and have no time to research, which Hotel should i stay, which places should i go?"

Hurricane88
03-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Not a thread, but a FAQ, maybe i'll write one up like your or Wendella in your Sig for HCMC.

It would save alot of repeat questions, and help newbies at least have some more specific and focused questions instead of useless and super general lazy questions such as: "I am new to JKt and have no time to research, which Hotel should i stay, which places should i go?"

as an individual and not earning commission from hotels...dun bother to recommend too much on hotels...just tell them use agoda and stay which area...:)

Concentrate on chionging places...like your favorite alexis, malio....include what you get for estimate charges...can even use previous forum to act as link...:)

Reekel
03-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Ok guys here, thanks for info. I will carry on my own research. At least I have a head start, and ya I have been member for long because erection comes early in teens so very early I already member. Hahaha... I did FR also and share before but I in a way slows down... anyway thanks again.

TonyCheong2
03-11-2016, 05:50 PM
Ok guys here, thanks for info. I will carry on my own research. At least I have a head start, and ya I have been member for long because erection comes early in teens so very early I already member. Hahaha... I did FR also and share before but I in a way slows down... anyway thanks again.

Walau eh go for short sex vacation nia can be so long winded. :cool:

Just stay at Mangga Besar lah.
It's like Singapore's Geylang.
All the action is within walking distance or short taxi ride away.

My new HQ command is at the newly opened Starbucks (Lokasari Plaza).
Go to 3rd floor and find me.
Ask for humsup Mas Tony. :p

Please don't ask me for hold hand service hor. :rolleyes:
Chat about humsup stories still can. :D

Reekel
03-11-2016, 06:28 PM
Walau eh go for short sex vacation nia can be so long winded. :cool:

Just stay at Mangga Besar lah.
It's like Singapore's Geylang.
All the action is within walking distance or short taxi ride away.

My new HQ command is at the newly opened Starbucks (Lokasari Plaza).
Go to 3rd floor and find me.
Ask for humsup Mas Tony. :p

Please don't ask me for hold hand service hor. :rolleyes:
Chat about humsup stories still can. :D

Hahaha... Thanks sir. If happened to be there I will find you go hold hand OK? 😆😆😆

cooldoe
03-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Hi Bro,

Cheers.

Lol i mean the regular working girl and not the freelance girl
Sorry if i got the msg wrong

cooldoe
03-11-2016, 10:48 PM
I did some research, is Favehotel LTC Glodok recommended? Is it girl friendly? I see this hotel is quite convenient but I cannot be sure. Appreciate any help, thanks in advance.:cool:

Girl friendly and you can walk to suncity lol

The hotel is ok budget
Right across the lobby you can find entrance to suncity spa

Reekel
03-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the info, now I also shortlisted whiz prime and orchardz jayakarta. Each has good location, one near to King cross and the other near to cherry and hotel travel.

lost99
04-11-2016, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the info, now I also shortlisted whiz prime and orchardz jayakarta. Each has good location, one near to King cross and the other near to cherry and hotel travel.

Orchardz jayakarta is in Maanga Dua, and not that close to Cherry/Travel.

Whiz prime is in Kelapa Gading and quite far from the most popular joints such as Classic/Alexis/Malio etc.. Only have King Cross, Sumo, MTR nearby for fun.

Seem you ask for hand-holding advice, only to completely ignore :confused:

Reekel
04-11-2016, 01:35 AM
Orchardz jayakarta is in Maanga Dua, and not that close to Cherry/Travel.

Whiz prime is in Kelapa Gading and quite far from the most popular joints such as Classic/Alexis/Malio etc.. Only have King Cross, Sumo, MTR nearby for fun.

Seem you ask for hand-holding advice, only to completely ignore :confused:

I never ignore, but I dare not ask for suggestions anymore. Anyway I try to stay near to classic or king cross but think classic side more action. I was looking up Agoda but not easy to decide. My budget $50+/-

anthonyKKW
04-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Went to Fortune just now. Paid counter 580k and paid ML 900k for FJ. I must say massage is quite good.

standard price? I didn't ask her how much is hj or bj....

cooldoe
04-11-2016, 05:40 AM

Orchard jayakarta is a bit far from classsic and such but under the hotel there is spa that you can have full service

It is also close to kota indah pub/spa complex

lost99
04-11-2016, 06:20 AM
I never ignore, but I dare not ask for suggestions anymore. Anyway I try to stay near to classic or king cross but think classic side more action. I was looking up Agoda but not easy to decide. My budget $50+/-

Reekel, I'm sorry my response came off a bit harsh. It is perfectly fine to ask questions, and there are many helpful bros here happy to help, but better that you make a true effort to do some research first before asking questions. People who do not do research tend to ask very general questions that can be really difficult to answer (e.g. where should i go?, where should i stay?, etc..) because JKT is a big city with many options, and there is alot of variance in playing style, prices, locations, and so forth.

In any case, for first trip, I would suggest staying closer to Classic area (Manga Besar, Gajah Mada, Pasar baru) until you are more familiar with JKT. There are much more options there for food and fun. Kelapa Gading is a decent area but more limited in options. You can still take a taxi to King Cross from Classic area (20-60 min depends on traffic) and return back in the same evening. I've done this several times - just use Uber/Grab or walk to main street and Blue Bird to avoid Taxi mafia outside King Cross at night.

There are so many hotels in both areas around $50 or less. Just pick any with a good review on Agoda close to the action, and you'll be fine. If you can't decide, Fave hotel is a good, clean, and value for money Chain hotel that has never let me down.

Anyways, have fun in JKT, and pls report back your findings.

smallplayer
04-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Went to Fortune just now. Paid counter 580k and paid ML 900k for FJ. I must say massage is quite good.

which fortune did u go?
I understand there are 2.

I went to the Grand Wijaya one...and I paid 500k for the FJ...

by the way..if u are still in jkt today, be careful...low profile a bit..
pays to always be a bit more careful because of the demonstration

Reekel
04-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Reekel, I'm sorry my response came off a bit harsh. It is perfectly fine to ask questions, and there are many helpful bros here happy to help, but better that you make a true effort to do some research first before asking questions. People who do not do research tend to ask very general questions that can be really difficult to answer (e.g. where should i go?, where should i stay?, etc..) because JKT is a big city with many options, and there is alot of variance in playing style, prices, locations, and so forth.

In any case, for first trip, I would suggest staying closer to Classic area (Manga Besar, Gajah Mada, Pasar baru) until you are more familiar with JKT. There are much more options there for food and fun. Kelapa Gading is a decent area but more limited in options. You can still take a taxi to King Cross from Classic area (20-60 min depends on traffic) and return back in the same evening. I've done this several times - just use Uber/Grab or walk to main street and Blue Bird to avoid Taxi mafia outside King Cross at night.

There are so many hotels in both areas around $50 or less. Just pick any with a good review on Agoda close to the action, and you'll be fine. If you can't decide, Fave hotel is a good, clean, and value for money Chain hotel that has never let me down.

Anyways, have fun in JKT, and pls report back your findings.

Hi sir, thank you so much for your help. I will follow your guide and book near Classic.;););)

Sure I will give FR when I am back.

anthonyKKW
04-11-2016, 10:47 AM
which fortune did u go?
I understand there are 2.

I went to the Grand Wijaya one...and I paid 500k for the FJ...

by the way..if u are still in jkt today, be careful...low profile a bit..
pays to always be a bit more careful because of the demonstration

i went to the Fortune near Le Meridien as recommended hy bro69.

thanks for advice..i am now in airport and on waitlist to exit JKT.

question: is hj always already included in the 580k massage fees for Fortune?

and what is "plus plus"? i went to Delta the other night and the manager told me 2hrs 850k no plus plus. i didnt try because i dont have 2hrs...just curious.

smallplayer
04-11-2016, 12:01 PM
i went to the Fortune near Le Meridien as recommended hy bro69.

thanks for advice..i am now in airport and on waitlist to exit JKT.

question: is hj always already included in the 580k massage fees for Fortune?

and what is "plus plus"? i went to Delta the other night and the manager told me 2hrs 850k no plus plus. i didnt try because i dont have 2hrs...just curious.

sorry bro..i just been posted to jkt for work 3 weeks ago 9will be here at least 1 year).still finding my way around..but quite a few seniors have given very good and detailed info.

your 580k should be for the use of the facilities and also the 1.5hr massage. any extra is between u and the girl.

++ means fj.

laguy
04-11-2016, 12:57 PM
++ means fj.
In my experience ++ means tax and service charge is added to the bill. But perhaps in some situations it could mean fj.

Maybe others here could share their experiences in this regard.

TonyCheong2
04-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Today have nut jobs protesting in Jakarta.

All bros in Jarkata be more vigilant in case protest escalate into violent scenario. :cool:

smallplayer
04-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Today have nut jobs protesting in Jakarta.

All bros in Jarkata be more vigilant in case protest escalate into violent scenario. :cool:

getting real time updates..
seems very peaceful so far...

but maybe not good idea to cheong today?:p

erobaka
04-11-2016, 07:01 PM
just check on the protesting area and avoid at all cause... might have terror threats as well from ISIS.. so yea~

TonyCheong2
04-11-2016, 08:19 PM
but maybe not good idea to cheong today?:p

Malioboro dancers are the real "tearrorists"! :eek: :p

manneed2016
04-11-2016, 11:59 PM
Staying near plaza senayan ;

so far i can see myplace senayan is nearby since the riot is on going .

Other recommend place ? I'll be taking uber ; looking for good massage (maybe FJ depend my mood ):)

I think should prepare 500 to 1mil rupiah for total (incl tip)

Setzer
05-11-2016, 12:37 AM
Malioboro dancers are the real "tearrorists"! :eek: :p
Msg mami at malio club.. tutup she said. :(
I think its best not to go out tonight... saw on news it got abit out of hand initially near MONAS.. then Pluit. Stay safe to all the bros in Jkt currently, now situation seems more controlled but no point risking it.

cooldoe
05-11-2016, 12:17 PM

A litte high on the fj
600-700 is the usual fee but i have not been there a while

mobymogli1264
05-11-2016, 07:28 PM
Hi Bro, thanks for your post.. I am heading to jakarta, would you like to share her website which has models?.. I am looking for models and will appreciate your help :)

mobymogli1264
05-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Am flying to Jakarta in a week's team, giving the situation now.. is it the good time to be there?
Also, I did some research on hotels though not successful.. Any help with a good 4* hotel with a spa (and an outcall privilege and an option to chose a masseuse). This is exactly what I am looking for.. I heard there are some spas which let you chose through their website... your help will be appreciated ;)

Past experiences..

Too many failed attempts with massage ads in wechat.. mostly fake.

skillcapped
05-11-2016, 11:08 PM
Is there any places whereby alot of young indo chinese girls hang out?
Other than empirica, do they usually frequent the malls during day time?

smallplayer
05-11-2016, 11:08 PM
A litte high on the fj
600-700 is the usual fee but i have not been there a while

Today ventured in south jakarta.
Went to one where one of the bros asked were they open after some accident.
Yeah it was...and was quite surprised. ..
585k all in...use of facilties, massage and fj.
Girl no 81...26 year old. Massage not bad..body maybe 5/10.
But when u can see photos of the ladies via a tablet before u book. So not allocated per se.
On my way out..saw 2 cewek. ..1 is cute syt smiling so cute...
It's near to my apartment..so definitely going to be regular joint..

lost99
06-11-2016, 03:40 AM
Be Careful, avoid all protest areas

http://img.jakpost.net/c/2016/11/05/2016_11_05_15396_1478279173._large.jpg

There are reports of some rogue elements in N.Jakarta, that may use the protest as an excuse to persecute and harass ethnic Chinese. Although unlikely, Glodok Storefronts fearful of a reprise of the 1998 demonstrations where thousands of Chinese Indonesians were targeted, looted, raped, beaten, etc....

I really question how an allegedly 'peaceful' religion can be contorted to justify that type of behavior to innocent victims.

cooldoe
06-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Hi Bro, thanks for your post.. I am heading to jakarta, would you like to share her website which has models?.. I am looking for models and will appreciate your help :)

What you budget bro?
Jakarta outcall and model price is quite high

Although this month there might be a private party with models 😉

cooldoe
06-11-2016, 10:29 PM
Am flying to Jakarta in a week's team, giving the situation now.. is it the good time to be there?
Also, I did some research on hotels though not successful.. Any help with a good 4* hotel with a spa (and an outcall privilege and an option to chose a masseuse). This is exactly what I am looking for.. I heard there are some spas which let you chose through their website... your help will be appreciated ;)

Past experiences..

Too many failed attempts with massage ads in wechat.. mostly fake.

Jakarta is safe
Those outsider already went home
4* hotel spa usually the lady price quite high
Grand mercure have spa in the hotel
Sulta also have

Grand mercure is close to many good location

mobymogli1264
06-11-2016, 11:55 PM
What you budget bro?
Jakarta outcall and model price is quite high

Although this month there might be a private party with models 😉
Thanks CoolDoe.. I think I am good with budget.. What do you think are the reasonable costs here?.. I understand that its around ~2M.

lost99
07-11-2016, 01:36 AM
this month there might be a private party with models 😉

Can u say more?:D

TonyCheong2
07-11-2016, 03:28 AM

There are reports of some rogue elements in N.Jakarta, that may use the protest as an excuse to persecute and harass ethnic Chinese. Although unlikely, Glodok Storefronts fearful of a reprise of the 1998 demonstrations where thousands of Chinese Indonesians were targeted, looted, raped, beaten, etc....

I really question how an allegedly 'peaceful' religion can be contorted to justify that type of behavior to innocent victims.

Just google the history of Indonesia and see the "good things" that certain factions of the population have committed.

With this type of track record I'll not be surprise these barbarians are waiting for an opportunity to strike again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBiDOFt2sq0

cooldoe
07-11-2016, 06:15 AM
Thanks CoolDoe.. I think I am good with budget.. What do you think are the reasonable costs here?.. I understand that its around ~2M.

You are way off bro lol
Model is around 3-10 m for short.

Jakarta is quite expensive for outcall

Better stick with alexis and malio

Or if you want to try to talk to model you can try to go to popular mansion on event night

cooldoe
07-11-2016, 06:24 AM

Dunno if it might interest you bro. 😅
It basically an invitation only event for local
The entry fee is 2.5 mil inclusive of free flow drink

chengzc
07-11-2016, 08:05 AM
Hi bros,

Isit advisable to stay at The Media Hotel & Towers? It's at mangga dua instead of mangga besar.

Planning to head to classic, travel and mali

Don't have many options left as my trip is coming thurs.

Please advice thank you!

erobaka
07-11-2016, 08:33 AM
I think you should be fine as long you dun roam around pluit , monastery, Thamrin, and some other South Jakarta previously riot areas...

On another note, can any Jakarta bros confirm if M star hotel & spa still in operation?

sixnine696900
07-11-2016, 10:00 AM

Hi bro,
He is the creator of the event lah come to his event and mingle with girls...I do Know if the price is with or without any actions....I think no actions...correct me if I am wrong....just sit sit a talk cock only....:D
please reconfirm with him...

Cheers.

sixnine696900
07-11-2016, 10:01 AM
I think you should be fine as long you dun roam around pluit , monastery, Thamrin, and some other South Jakarta previously riot areas...

On another note, can any Jakarta bros confirm if M star hotel & spa still in operation?

hi bro,
M star no more..
Cheers.

smallplayer
07-11-2016, 10:57 AM

http://img.jakpost.net/c/2016/11/05/2016_11_05_15396_1478279173._large.jpg

might not be really relevant to this thread..
but when I was watching live on indo TV..
you can make out a lot of them are kids..or young adults...
is it part of the real elements? mmm....

but weekend seems definitely back to normal.

lost99
07-11-2016, 02:38 PM
might not be really relevant to this thread..
but when I was watching live on indo TV..
you can make out a lot of them are kids..or young adults...
is it part of the real elements? mmm....

but weekend seems definitely back to normal.

I truly hope so, but always best to be careful and keep a low profile.

Whenever you have a mob-mentality, fueled with hate propaganda, it is a recipe for explosion. Ahok's comments may have instigated some internal resentment for Chinese.

As Tony said, this may have been the opportunity for some hooligans to act out.

smallplayer
07-11-2016, 03:44 PM

Whenever you have a mob-mentality, fueled with hate propaganda, it is a recipe for explosion. Ahok's comments may have instigated some internal resentment for Chinese.

I keep low profile..especially when I walk into a spa.:p

bro..but when u are coming to malio ...can you do the same? haha.
joking...most imptly is all chiong safe

TonyCheong2
07-11-2016, 04:18 PM

Even my Indo kaki in Jakarta agrees that this is politically motivated.
Everything in Indonesia happens for a reason. MONEY and POWER.
This is payback and retribution for Ahok's clamp down on night spots as he step onto too many vested interests.
Now Jokowi announced that he will be investigated. WTF hahaha. :D

Besides the religious and political hardliners there're also many homeless and lazy bums in Indonesia.
Just walk along the railway tracks and you can see the slum conditions they live in.
When opportunity comes along, looting is like a big Christmas payout! :cool:

A serious economic crisis like in 1998 may just trigger such events again.

I just realised my favourite Mangga Besar vicinity is one of the most serious "warzone" during the 1998 Jakarta riots! :D

cooldoe
07-11-2016, 06:05 PM
Hi bros,

Isit advisable to stay at The Media Hotel & Towers? It's at mangga dua instead of mangga besar.

Planning to head to classic, travel and mali

Don't have many options left as my trip is coming thurs.

Please advice thank you!

It is at gunung sahari
Not recommended. Old hotel and quite far from action

cooldoe
07-11-2016, 06:21 PM
Hi bro,
He is the creator of the event lah come to his event and mingle with girls...I do Know if the price is with or without any actions....I think no actions...correct me if I am wrong....just sit sit a talk cock only....:D

Cheers.

Not including action la
Only special rate

TonyCheong2
07-11-2016, 07:17 PM

Better not go into too much details on OKTs or service providers.

Later tio labeled as stealth agent and mod will PM you to collect kopi $$$! :p

chengzc
07-11-2016, 07:49 PM
It is at gunung sahari
Not recommended. Old hotel and quite far from action

Thanks bro for advising.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just stay at hotel classic itself hahaa.

Anyway, bro tony can u advice your steak place again? Haha

erobaka
07-11-2016, 10:28 PM
Thanks bro for advising.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just stay at hotel classic itself hahaa.

i already noted down will be going there for lunch or dinner next month liao ~ hehe hope those political stuff will settle down by then.. sigh

Gandy Steak House

Address: Jl. Hayam Wuruk No.73, RT.4/RW.5, Taman Sari, Tamansari, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11160, Indonesia

TonyCheong2
07-11-2016, 11:13 PM

Gandy Steak House
Address: Jl. Hayam Wuruk No.73, RT.4/RW.5, Taman Sari, Tamansari, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11160, Indonesia

Gandy Steak House is my favourite western restaurant in Jakarta.
The place feels very 1980s hahaha! :D

Classic old fashion style of serving your steak with a trolley.
Even 5 star hotels don't serve in this way anymore! :p

erobaka
07-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Gandy Steak House is my favourite western restaurant in Jakarta.
The place feels very 1980s hahaha! :D

Classic old fashion style of serving your steak with a trolley.
Even 5 star hotels don't serve in this way anymore! :p

bro tony, what are the rest of your full course lunch and dinner location for your last $300 trip previously arh?

lost99
08-11-2016, 05:29 AM
Dunno if it might interest you bro. ��
It basically an invitation only event for local
The entry fee is 2.5 mil inclusive of free flow drink

Hi bro,
..mingle with girls...I do Know if the price is with or without any actions....I think no actions...correct me if I am wrong....just sit sit a talk cock only....:D

Well, not sure if this is one of the famous Alexis "open air" pool event I hear so much about, or similar.

For 2.5Jt incl. free flow drinks of course cannot expect actions if from a nice establishment. Also, not sure if the 'models' are civilians, or available to takeout for a date afterwards. The price is a bit high if only to drink and talk cock with pretty models (without more information, unless they are serving Dom P. and each model is a 9/10 and up stunner etc..), but some like me may consider if there is an option to meet up with these models at a later time. Of course, I'm sure meeting up later would also not be a cheap date.

cooldoe
08-11-2016, 06:34 AM
Well, not sure if this is one of the famous Alexis "open air" pool event I hear so much about, or similar.

For 2.5Jt incl. free flow drinks of course cannot expect actions if from a nice establishment. Also, not sure if the 'models' are civilians, or available to takeout for a date afterwards. The price is a bit high if only to drink and talk cock with pretty models (without more information, unless they are serving Dom P. and each model is a 9/10 and up stunner etc..), but some like me may consider if there is an option to meet up with these models at a later time. Of course, I'm sure meeting up later would also not be a cheap date.

You can take out afterward bro
Just get their contact at the party la
No limitation on that.

But we do have special price at the party. Still a bit high but cheaper than their regular rate outside

If me your wa or bb so i can sent you some more info

cooldoe
08-11-2016, 06:40 AM
i already noted down will be going there for lunch or dinner next month liao ~ hehe hope those political stuff will settle down by then.. sigh

Gandy Steak House

There also local fave jhonny steak
It is at pasar baru close to classic

erobaka
08-11-2016, 04:25 PM
There also local fave jhonny steak
It is at pasar baru close to classic

Thanks bro will add this to my list..btw you just made the list!

sixnine696900
08-11-2016, 04:36 PM
Better not go into too much details on OKTs or service providers.

Later tio labeled as stealth agent and mod will PM you to collect kopi $$$! :p

Hi bro,
Thank you for the good advice.
I myself will not go to such an event. Too rich for me...
The last thing I want to be a Stealth agent for anybody...:eek:
I rather promote my services if I have any...hahahaha:p

Cheers.

Kage123
08-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Will be making my first trip to batam this weekend. Have been reading about 50 pages of posts but can't seem to find the below information.

1) Are there shops to rent motorcycles? Is it a good way to explore batam?

2) Where will I get better exchange rates? Singapore or batam? If batam, any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

cooldoe
08-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Thanks bro will add this to my list..btw you just made the list!

Your welcome. For steak actually there are many location in jakarta from cheap one like jhonny to expensive one like angus, ruth criss or huricane

I made into what list?
People you want to treat to steak dinner lol

chengzc
08-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Your welcome. For steak actually there are many location in jakarta from cheap one like jhonny to expensive one like angus, ruth criss or huricane

I made into what list?

Bro, if you are in jkt, let's meet up to Cheong tgt!

I'll treat u steak too haha

mobymogli1264
08-11-2016, 08:08 PM
Have booked my stay in Grand Mercure Harmoni (Thanks to CoolDoe's suggestion). will be there for 4 nights .
I want to try outcall for massage from established joints like Fortune/MyPlace/Delta but I am not sure if they provide outcall.. Can you advice?
Apart from the spa in the hotel, Can you suggest any trustworthy spas who provide outcall services in central jakarta.. Just want a young and good looking one providing a massage in my hotel room...Am not really interested in sex btw (in this situation ;).. Thanks bros.Your advice is highly appreciated..

TonyCheong2
08-11-2016, 08:24 PM
Hi bro,
Thank you for the good advice.
I myself will not go to such an event. Too rich for me...
The last thing I want to be a Stealth agent for anybody...:eek:
I rather promote my services if I have any...hahahaha :p

Become Steak House stealth agent to sell "meat" lah hahaha. :p

Up you my 2 humble rep points! :)

sixnine696900
08-11-2016, 09:29 PM

Hi bro,
Like to join can or not.....:) I treat you to Jonny streak lah...

Cheers.

chengzc
08-11-2016, 10:18 PM
Hi bro,
Like to join can or not.....:) I treat you to Jonny streak lah...

Cheers.

Hi bro, you in jkt?

Pm me. We can Cheong tgt with /without steak haha

cooldoe
08-11-2016, 10:55 PM

Lol i am jakarta local bro
I am mostly in jakarta

lost99
09-11-2016, 03:04 AM
I made into what list?

Bro, if you are in jkt, let's meet up to Cheong tgt! I'll treat u steak too haha

Hi bro,
Like to join can or not.....:) I treat you to Jonny streak lah... Cheers.

There is no free lunch in Jakarta....unless its a Steak lunch :)

BTW i tried Jhonny steak once just because in the area and see its packed with locals. Its a cheap steak chain restaurant like Pepper lunch but not as good, not in same class. Its an option if you are nearby and feel like eating western food, but not worth making a special trip to eat there IMO.

smallplayer
09-11-2016, 11:06 AM
Lol i am jakarta local bro
I am mostly in jakarta

can I meet up too?
im working in jkt now..:p

chengzc
09-11-2016, 12:00 PM
can I meet up too?
im working in jkt now..:p

More the merrier!

sixnine696900
09-11-2016, 12:37 PM
More the merrier!

hi bro,
you have mail...:)

chengzc
09-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Anyway, just want to clarify that I'm no agent or whatsoever.

Just someone who is heading for jkt to chiong alone and looking for company.

Cheers!

Steak anyone?

Makashi
09-11-2016, 04:04 PM
There is no free lunch in Jakarta....unless its a Steak lunch :)

BTW i tried Jhonny steak once just because in the area and see its packed with locals. Its a cheap steak chain restaurant like Pepper lunch but not as good, not in same class. Its an option if you are nearby and feel like eating western food, but not worth making a special trip to eat there IMO.

I've tried
Holycow Steakhouse by Chef Afit
Kelapa gading area, have to queue abit outside, steak not bad and price ok.

smallplayer
09-11-2016, 04:11 PM
I've tried
Holycow Steakhouse by Chef Afit
Kelapa gading area, have to queue abit outside, steak not bad and price ok.

its a bit off... but I find the beef in Indo quite good quality..
I do sometimes go for jap buffet...free flow beef (have different cuts prices).
the beef is really good..and good complimentary dishes.

SUCK_ME_DRY
09-11-2016, 05:16 PM
i wanna travel to Jakarta on 11 nov - 13 nov. Any Bros planning anything or can recommend places for solo traveller?

sixnine696900
09-11-2016, 05:59 PM
i wanna travel to Jakarta on 11 nov - 13 nov. Any Bros planning anything or can recommend places for solo traveller?

Hi bro,
What are you looking to do?
Cheers.