PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82

lost99
27-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Hi, I m going Jarkata on saturday, any good lobang to recomment. am staying at hotel Mulia. many tks

Bro, just go downstairs of your hotel to the Club Called "CJ's", after 11pm is best. You get free entry if you are staying in the hotel, and FL girls galore, can negotiate ST or LT with any of the girls and just bring upstairs to your room.

Xes2013
27-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Hi senior bros,

Anyone knows of any urut batin aka manhood massage in jkt?

Can please share info to me?

Making my trip there in june/july

Tks in advance.

Rico_11
27-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Hello boys.. I will be heading to Jkt this weekend at Hotel Borobudur. Any party place nearby?

After some research here, I was looking at Tease Club and Classic Terminal, cause I prefer to sit around with the ladies first, instead of going straight to the deed. But I'll only probably be free from midnight. Any clubs open till late?

Also interested in soapy massage in Jakarta if anyone has recommendations. Thanks!

taitaikunu
28-04-2016, 11:23 AM
Hello boys.. I will be heading to Jkt this weekend at Hotel Borobudur. Any party place nearby?

After some research here, I was looking at Tease Club and Classic Terminal, cause I prefer to sit around with the ladies first, instead of going straight to the deed. But I'll only probably be free from midnight. Any clubs open till late?

Also interested in soapy massage in Jakarta if anyone has recommendations. Thanks!
Bro,
The bars at block M open till late.
CJ's and bats are open too..
I forget the of the club at you hotel, but was one there too...Alexis ground floor has a bar open late too...Collosium heard is the newest thing in Jakarta clubbing.

Cheers.

taitaikunu
28-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Hi senior bros,

Anyone knows of any urut batin aka manhood massage in jkt?

Can please share info to me?

Making my trip there in june/july

Tks in advance.

bro,
That is a lost art in IndoLand...:(
Mostly in malaysia and thailand lah more...choices.

Cheers.

DaSmooth
28-04-2016, 01:14 PM
I forget the of the club at you hotel, but was one there too...

Musro is the name of the club at Hotel Borobudur.

I went to this exotica event at musro years ago with a buddy of mine. Both of us left that event with a tabloid model from the show. One of the best nights I've ever had in Jakarta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGotqhtopk

MiG27
28-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Are there many beggars harassing tourists in jkt?
What abt snatch thieves on motorcycles? Not safe to walk on streets?
Is it common to have polisi barged into hotel room in the middle of the night for spotcheck?

DaSmooth
28-04-2016, 08:46 PM
You can't walk the streets in Jakarta. There are no walkways.

Rico_11
29-04-2016, 02:22 AM
Damn.. Musro was already closed when I went down at 12 plus. Now must find outcall liao.. Anyone got good contact? I tried wechat but very skeptical!

Setzer
29-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Are there many beggars harassing tourists in jkt?
What abt snatch thieves on motorcycles? Not safe to walk on streets?
Is it common to have polisi barged into hotel room in the middle of the night for spotcheck?

In Jakarta, you're pretty safe from all the above. Avoid making eye contact with any beggars or dodgy-looking people. If walking along the street, just try to keep your bag etc away from the traffic. I feel safer in Jakarta as compared to some other cities in SEA (ie. KL)

If you're not familiar with a particular area you're going to, just take a taxi for the first few times. Until you are already familiar, then maybe you can try exploring on foot.

If you are not involved in any criminal activities, I don't think you will have police knocking on your hotel room door. Usually police spotchecks are conducted along the roads at night (only encountered once for the past few years), or they do random spotchecks at ktvs/clubs.

You can't walk the streets in Jakarta. There are no walkways.

I think it depends where you are.. you can find walkways along main roads just that they are usually worn out or blocked by some vehicles parking there.

Shanghaijo
29-04-2016, 06:12 PM
hi any bros has any info on spa with special near hotel mulia? many tks

Jack90
29-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Hi guys just got to Jakarta. Staying in the pluit area. Any ideas on which spa or massage I should go to?

Jack90
29-04-2016, 09:49 PM
Hi guys. Just touched down to Jakarta. Staying in pluit area. Any spa or massage nearby?

soblur
29-04-2016, 10:21 PM
Well, confirmed going down 4 to 7 May. Over the holiday period, but well, bo pian, cos have matters to settle. But this time stayed Holiday Inn at Pluit instead of B Fashion, so well, no more convenience...

TonyCheong2
29-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Well, confirmed going down 4 to 7 May. Over the holiday period, but well, bo pian, cos have matters to settle. But this time stayed Holiday Inn at Pluit instead of B Fashion, so well, no more convenience...

Air ticket prices are damn expensive next week! :mad:

I think it depends where you are.. you can find walkways along main roads just that they are usually worn out or blocked by some vehicles parking there.

He's using hoverboard mah.
Blinded by the speed until cannot see any walkways. :rolleyes:

ruiguan
30-04-2016, 12:52 AM
Dear bros

I am in Jakarta now for next few days and I need recommendations on spa with syts, finish with fj.

DaSmooth
30-04-2016, 11:12 AM

Kuningan is about the only area of Jakarta that has any decent walkways.

There's an old song by The Missing Persons called Walking in LA. It basically states that only a complete loser walks anywhere in LA. Same applies in Jakarta. Jakarta is not a city designed for walking.

Mozeng
30-04-2016, 11:44 AM
Anyone able to share the latest situation for Golden spa ktv club? What's the damage etc like

SEAsiaJoe
30-04-2016, 01:42 PM

There's an old song by The Missing Persons called Walking in LA. It basically states that only a complete loser walks anywhere in LA. Same applies in Jakarta. Jakarta is not a city designed for walking.

Hoot! Hoot!

It seems to me you like ang moh music just like Joseph T.T. Tan! Are you American? I used to live in USA but I am Indonesian Chinese.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Setzer
30-04-2016, 02:40 PM

Hi, you are right about Jakarta is not designed for walking. In any case, I think it's just coming from different perspective that's all. For some of us, we are tourists to this city so maybe sometimes we do not mind trying to walk around vicinity of hotels , clubs, etc either to find food, buy daily necessities or just to soak in the atmosphere.

Just my 2 cents.

MiG27
30-04-2016, 02:57 PM
Hi, you are right about Jakarta is not designed for walking. In any case, I think it's just coming from different perspective that's all. For some of us, we are tourists to this city so maybe sometimes we do not mind trying to walk around vicinity of hotels , clubs, etc either to find food, buy daily necessities or just to soak in the atmosphere.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for input.

I never been to JKT...so just want to get an understanding.

However, I had been to Batam for 7 or 8 times.....so Im aware cant expect Singapore kind of walkways.

Air tics very expensive.....have to wait till next week starting 13 May....

soblur
30-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Air ticket prices are damn expensive next week! :mad:

Ok la. I taking Lion Air. Flying Wed morn and Sat evening back. About $100.

mahlerkay
30-04-2016, 08:32 PM

Bro, why you fly out on the most happening night of the week?

soblur
30-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Bro, why you fly out on the most happening night of the week?

Ha. Aiya many day le leh. And I'm alone. I ain't the sort to go club alone. Go spa alone still ok la.

chelsea76
01-05-2016, 12:30 AM
any bro have okt number? sibei sian, all close after 11pm. i am now in tebet, jakarta... pls help me.. !haha

MiG27
01-05-2016, 08:50 AM

You are right......i check n can take airasia go to jkt about sgd51.....come back take jetstar sgd34....
But 5 n 6 may is indo holiday......

soblur
01-05-2016, 09:40 AM
You are right......i check n can take airasia go to jkt about sgd51.....come back take jetstar sgd34....
But 5 n 6 may is indo holiday......

Ya. But Bo pian I need to attend a seminar there on Wed evening.

chowzz
02-05-2016, 12:25 AM
I staying at oakwood cozmo.. Any intro?

taogunka
02-05-2016, 12:39 AM
going Jakarta from 16 may for a week
any bros wan bring me around?
new to the scene, scared to go alone.

and what's the damage?

fcboy
02-05-2016, 02:15 AM
PM me...will give u more info on FLs etc...

DaSmooth
02-05-2016, 08:47 AM
I staying at oakwood cozmo.. Any intro?

Those apartments are awesome. You can just walk downstairs to Loewy restaurant and bar and meet ladies.

TonyCheong2
02-05-2016, 04:54 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Today I checked the air tickets on Jetstar and prices have a dropped a bit so decided to pull the trigger hahaha! :D

I'll be in Jakarta again this week.
Those who are interested for daily TCSS kopi session at Alexis/Malioboro/Travel/Classic please PM me your WeChat/WhatsApp.

Cheong arhhh!!! :p

Pink_Flyod
02-05-2016, 07:03 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Today I checked the air tickets on Jetstar and prices have a dropped a bit so decided to pull the trigger hahaha! :D

Those who are interested for daily TCSS kopi session at Alexis/Malioboro/Travel/Classic please PM me your WeChat/WhatsApp.

Tony, I will be in Jakarta on the 4th for 1 night... sms my SG number... I can just have a beer with you as I would need to fly the next morning.

TonyCheong2
02-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Tony, I will be in Jakarta on the 4th for 1 night... sms my SG number... I can just have a beer with you as I would need to fly the next morning.

I have PM you my details.

Let's catch up on the 4th for beer or dinner. :D

lost99
03-05-2016, 12:01 AM
BREAKING NEWS!!!

A couple weeks earlier than my arrival Tony :(

At least you can confirm the rumors of the G-Cup dancer at Travel/Malio

TonyCheong2
03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
A couple weeks earlier than my arrival Tony

At least you can confirm the rumors of the G-Cup dancer at Travel/Malio

In my April 2016 expedition trip I did not encounter any G-Cup dancers.
It's a myth or exaggeration. :p
Biggest I saw was only an E-Cupper.

No dancers at Travel.
Only at Classic and Malioboro.

I may surprise you by doing a short trip in June.
However the holy month in Indonesia is a downer for hardcore cheongsters like me. :D

Jakarta here I cummm...
All the brothers whom I'm going to meet this trip please stand by 2 x susu besar SYT ceweks + 1 x kopi hitam at Classic for me hahahaha! :p

Be sure to stay tune to this thread for my live report! :cool:

DaSmooth
03-05-2016, 01:46 AM
cheongster? What is that? Does that mean you are into Bencheong?

Taman lawang has that.

lost99
03-05-2016, 01:54 AM
Red Square is re-opening up today, apparently.

An old pickup joint with tons of FLs, like CJ before it closed down. Tony if I see you in JKT will have some vodka shots lined up for you, or White Russian since you want some susu with your ayam.

In my April 2016 expedition trip I did not encounter any G-Cup dancers.
It's a myth or exaggeration. :p
Biggest I saw was only an E-Cupper.

No dancers at Travel.
Only at Classic and Malioboro.

I may surprise you by doing a short trip in June.
However the holy month in Indonesia is a downer for hardcore cheongsters like me. :D

Jakarta here I cummm...
All the brothers whom I'm going to meet this trip please stand by 2 x susu besar SYT ceweks + 1 x kopi hitam at Classic for me hahahaha! :p

Be sure to stay tune to this thread for my live report! :cool:

lost99
03-05-2016, 08:25 AM
She's performing May 18 there. not sure if at lounge or Spa area.

Would love to see her live, then Bang a Spa girl with her face in my mind after:)

sixnine696900
03-05-2016, 02:51 PM
any bro have okt number? sibei sian, all close after 11pm. i am now in tebet, jakarta... pls help me.. !haha

Hi bro,
OKT might be a bit on the grey side, maybe go to one of the clubs and tabao a girl out.
No surprises, you get what you see and picked.

Cheers.

Setzer
03-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Hi bro,
OKT might be a bit on the grey side, maybe go to one of the clubs and tabao a girl out.
No surprises, you get what you see and picked.

Cheers.

Agreed.. even my regular OKT gives me problem sometimes. :mad:

TonyCheong2
04-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Red Square is re-opening up today, apparently.

An old pickup joint with tons of FLs, like CJ before it closed down. Tony if I see you in JKT will have some vodka shots lined up for you, or White Russian since you want some susu with your ayam.

Hahahaha sure bro lost99! :D

Just finish a bonk with SYT cewek at Travel.
Now heading to Sun City Club for lounging. :p

yuenong
04-05-2016, 10:47 AM
any bro will be in town from 18-22 May?
can cheong together.

DaSmooth
04-05-2016, 04:10 PM
They have moved Red Square from where it used to be. It is now where the old Tony Roma's used to be in Senayan. Totally different type of venue than they had previously. No dancing in the middle like before where the sexy girls would get on top of that long table and dance. It looks more like immigrant now. Which sucks.

domainame
05-05-2016, 12:40 AM
will be in jkt may 11

any one can hit me?

best123
05-05-2016, 04:51 PM
They have moved Red Square from where it used to be. It is now where the old Tony Roma's used to be in Senayan. Totally different type of venue than they had previously. No dancing in the middle like before where the sexy girls would get on top of that long table and dance. It looks more like immigrant now. Which sucks.

Senayan is a mall right? 2 malls there. Which level is red square?

DaSmooth
05-05-2016, 11:51 PM
Senayan is a mall right? 2 malls there. Which level is red square?

Senayan is an area. There are 2 malls there. Plaza Senayan and Senayan City. But Red Square isn't in either one of them. It's basically located about a block to the left of Ratu plaza in a stand alone restaurant. It's right on that circle that has the big russian Pizza Guy statue. It's in the same building at Tony Roma's used to be if you can remember back to those days.

taogunka
05-05-2016, 11:55 PM
i'll be in jakarta, don't mind exploring as i have not been in the club then cheong scene place like malio / travel.

what's the damage like?
1mil and above?

rudolf
06-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Hahahaha sure bro lost99! :D

Just finish a bonk with SYT cewek at Travel.
Now heading to Sun City Club for lounging. :p

Really envy bro tony keep going back to jakatra like visiting old friends..must plan my upcoming trip soon already..

To all chiongster, just avoid 6th june - 7th july especially those first timer to there as u might disappointed for what you read & what u see.

Frridayy
06-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Hi Bros, i'm going to Jakarta soon. usually goes to King's Cross and Delta after work.. but if lazy to travel after dinner, any website to view FL for booking to room?
Will be staying at Kelapa Garding.

mahlerkay
06-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Don't be lazy bro, you are staying quite close to the prime action.... Emporium / Classic / Malioboro... Pick any two for the premier Jakarta night experience..

lost99
06-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Hi Bros, i'm going to Jakarta soon. usually goes to King's Cross and Delta after work.. but if lazy to travel after dinner, any website to view FL for booking to room?
Will be staying at Kelapa Garding.

I don't get why so many guys want to get delivery/booking to room, instead of going out and seeing the goods in person. Alas, for those bros who wanna search online instead of in person:

1. Wechat - look for those nearby
2. Badoo - girls who put their BBM or say "boking out" will come to your room
3. Twitter - search things like #bispak or #bokingout
4. Instagram - same as above

Beware bait and switch, and scams when you use above. Some ask you to transfer money first before they come, Personally i would never do that, only pay in person.

DaSmooth
06-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Some ask you to transfer money first before they come, Personally i would never do that, only pay up front in person.

I have never had any girl in Indonesia ask me to transfer money before she came to my place. That's insane. Of course I wouldn't consider it if she did ask, but I have never had one ask in my 20 years in Jakarta. Very odd.

If a girl is coming to my place, I also refuse to pay up front in person. The girl gets her money after services rendered. If she doesn't like that, she can go home. I've only had one girl ask for the money up front, but it took about 5 seconds for her to change her mind and agree to get paid afterwards after I told her if she wanted the money first she could go back home.

I don't know who is spoiling the market by giving these girls money up front, but whoever you are, please stop it.

DaSmooth
06-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Word has it that the new red square sucks and is a waste of time. It seems it's gone the route of the hard rock cafe. The hard rock cafe was one of the best pick up spots in all of Jakarta until they moved it. After they moved it, it's all local chinese there. Same with the new red square. Whenever local middle to upper class local chinese take over a venue, it's rendered worthless for mongering.

lost99
06-05-2016, 02:46 PM
I have never had any girl in Indonesia ask me to transfer money before she came to my place. That's insane. Of course I wouldn't consider it if she did ask, but I have never had one ask in my 20 years in Jakarta. Very odd..

For someone who's been 20 years in Jakarta, very odd you don't know this is the NORM for girls in demand pimping themselves online. Get off your personal ego train, do some research, and you'll see that girls post pics and tweets showing bank transfers from their clients who oblige, as "proof" they'll deliver:
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-btJ2DvuutDI/VwXk6ze2CfI/AAAAAAAAOQ8/o9EwCam2Wb4-FbaaG9Z-P7uhUJy0o785w/s1600/online%2Bprostitution%2Bin%2Bindonesia.png

I don't agree with it, but from their point of view, they don't want to head out somewhere to get stiffed/shortchanged, so they ask for a partial transfer up front. The people who oblige are Local Indo's, so i don't know why you are chewing out the people here about that.

Also, i mistakenly wrote 'up front' but meant 'in person' but after the deed. I've only paid "before" the deed once but in person. I would never pay anything sight unseen beforehand, which is what some of these girls want. Don't get your panties tied up Bro. Is is possible for you to post anything without sounding like a self-righteous know-it-all asshole? Maybe then people here would actually care about what you actually say.... because i surely don't.

I don't know who is spoiling the market by giving these girls money up front, but whoever you are, please stop it.

Similarly, i feel your posts are spoiling the environment here, and kindly ask you to stop also. You've had your time but you're still living in the past, time to let it go man.

DaSmooth
06-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Personally, I don't think that aya_tayaa chick is even worth 700k for all night. She's not very attractive. Whoever is paying that chick anything more than that is crazy. Some locals like to line up call girls and will buy them airfare and pay a deposit up front. But they have money to burn. Personally, considering the vast quantity of action in Jakarta, I would not recommend paying any girl up front. I didn't pay your supposed 10 on a scale of 10 big titty Serliana up front. There's no need to pay any chick up front. If they ask, just say no and move on to the next girl.

If I am living in the past, I would think that most guys would love to be living in the past. I am hitting hot young asian poontang every night. Have been for 20 years.

TonyCheong2
07-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Really envy bro tony keep going back to jakatra like visiting old friends..must plan my upcoming trip soon already..

To all chiongster, just avoid 6th june - 7th july especially those first timer to there as u might disappointed for what you read & what u see.

My trip just ended.
Sibei xiong this time round. :cool:

My body cannot take it from the hardcore KTV drinking and bonking.
Last day almost fell sick! :p

Those who are into PRCs must check out Sun City KTV.
Mummys and hostesses very chio.

Setzer
07-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Just to share a videoclip... anyone can recognise where is this place? To have gathering/party with striptease dancers in broad daylight seem so weird :confused:

I can't confirm if it's taken in Jakarta, but just to share so please dont zap me. :D

Click on the pic below to open the videoclip in new tab. Cheers~

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-shD3uynYYOA/Vyp06PWWBTI/AAAAAAAAC70/bgo8SgvrPeAUnUp7yZMPqh0ZKcfpzO2PgCLcB/s1600/Pesta%2BDugem%2BStriptis%2BBersama%2BOm%2BCabul.JP G (https://openload.co/embed/noq2wU2Unro/)

kawabanga
07-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Just to share a videoclip... anyone can recognise where is this place? To have gathering/party with striptease dancers in broad daylight seem so weird :confused:

I can't confirm if it's taken in Jakarta, but just to share so please dont zap me. :D

Click on the pic below to open the videoclip in new tab. Cheers~

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-shD3uynYYOA/Vyp06PWWBTI/AAAAAAAAC70/bgo8SgvrPeAUnUp7yZMPqh0ZKcfpzO2PgCLcB/s1600/Pesta%2BDugem%2BStriptis%2BBersama%2BOm%2BCabul.JP G (https://openload.co/embed/noq2wU2Unro/)

Seem like very old clips. Guess the rich tychoon trying to bribe the police officer. Just guessing :) Thanks for sharing

DaSmooth
08-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Seem like very old clips. Guess the rich tychoon trying to bribe the police officer. Just guessing :) Thanks for sharing

Good call. I think that may be exactly what's going on there. And you are right that is an old video. I remember seeing it years ago. Not sure if it's Indonesia or not, but I like the big tits on that one chick even if her face is nothing great.

DaSmooth
08-05-2016, 02:24 AM

I'm a big fan of Sun City. It's not cheap, but it's in a good location and the girls and facilities are quite nice.

Pink_Flyod
08-05-2016, 06:04 PM
Did anyone know wether the gals in 2nd floor or 5th floor of the Classic can sit in Classic KTV ? If they can, what is the damage ? There this package in Classic KTV which is Rp 3.5jt that provide you 2 LC, a bottle of VSOP, mix fruits, mix drinks, etc. With this package, there is no MC.

chatlovers
09-05-2016, 08:32 AM
Bros. Any good happening massage place around Epicentrum Mall /Plaza Festival area? Thank you

DaSmooth
09-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Bros. Any good happening massage place around Epicentrum Mall /Plaza Festival area? Thank you

You are staying in the most upscale area of Jakarta, so there are no sex places in that area. Delta massage is fairly near and one of the nicest Delta massage places in town but that is massage only - no sex. The closest naughty massage place is Fortune massage on Casablanca near hotel Le Meridien. I heard there was a fire there recently though, so I don't know if it's open.

It doesn't take too long to go from Epicentrium to Malioboro as long as it's not rush hour.

tobaccoch
09-05-2016, 05:44 PM
I'm staying at the pan Pacific. Do you guys recommend outcall? I heard sometimes they do bait and switch.

Thanks in advance for the advice

chatlovers
09-05-2016, 11:31 PM
You are staying in the most upscale area of Jakarta, so there are no sex places in that area. Delta massage is fairly near and one of the nicest Delta massage places in town but that is massage only - no sex. The closest naughty massage place is Fortune massage on Casablanca near hotel Le Meridien. I heard there was a fire there recently though, so I don't know if it's open.

It doesn't take too long to go from Epicentrium to Malioboro as long as it's not rush hour.

Thank you Bro. .Upz you + 10 for the info given.

fredriv
10-05-2016, 05:56 PM
Hi all, Will have around 4hours to spare assuming my work engagement end by 1pm at bekasi. My flight is 8pm so wondering are there any spa or massage enroute to the airport thats convenient?

Was thinking of dropping by mangga dua square as it seems to be on the route to airport. Advisable for this option? Thks ~

Setzer
10-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Hi all, Will have around 4hours to spare assuming my work engagement end by 1pm at bekasi. My flight is 8pm so wondering are there any spa or massage enroute to the airport thats convenient?

Was thinking of dropping by mangga dua square as it seems to be on the route to airport. Advisable for this option? Thks ~
You can go to orchardz bandara hotel (spa at level 2), it'a about 5-10mins from the airport if there's no traffic jam. When at the spa, you can either take a package for 2hrs incl room w/attached bath. The packages sounds abit kinky as well... chocolover, ice smoothie, butterfly etc. Or you can take a normal massage and nego for services with the ML. If you order package or paket as they call it in Indon, FJ is inclusive so you don't have to negotiate extra.

If you wanna get normal massage and nego for services , I believe their standard rate should be HJ 100k, BJ 200k and FJ 300k... this is the standard rate among all the Orchardz spas but not sure if there's any changes recently as the last I got normal massage there was last year. Nowadays I usually just get paket.. Personally I would recommend to try butterfly if you don't mind oil.

If I can remember correctly, overall prices have gone up lately.... paket would cost about 800k+ , normal massage i think is about 280k~300k. You can just leave your luggage at the recept or if its just a small bag, they have locker services. Free hot ginger tea and greenbean soup.

Tips to share: avoid going there after 5pm. I tried once and it was so crowded that I have to wait almost an hour for a ML to be available and the quality was so so.
Also, you can try asking for pink lady (usually better looking ones or very good service) when you do the booking at the counter inside. If there's non available, just tell them what you want and ask them to recommend.

Cheers~

Address: Orchardz Hotel Bandara Soetta Lt. 2
Jl. Husein Sastranegara No. 8, Benda, Tangerang, Banten 15125.

Setzer
10-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Hi all,

Just to share... heard of a new spa just had it's soft launch near Blok M supposedly today.

D'Heaven Hotel & Spa
PROUDLY PRESENT

★ Soft Opening ★
D'Heaven Hotel & Spa 2 Grand Wijaya
Tuesday, Mei 10th 2016

Sister Company of D'Heaven Hotel & Spa Kelapa Gading

Special Performances :
↷ Showing Angels
↷ Sexy Dancer
↷ DJ Bemby
↷ DJ Akon
↷ Many more

D'HEAVEN HOTEL & SPA 2
Komplek Grand Wijaya Centre Blok F No. 37B - 40
BBM Management : 2AA381D1

DaSmooth
10-05-2016, 11:00 PM
That's awesome! I hope it's better than Cherry spa there at Grand Wijaya. Grand Wijaya used to be my favorite spa area in the entire city. It went downhill for a bit recently, but this should be a great new addition.

fredriv
10-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Ahh i see, that sounds a good iidea, will google more on it. Thanks !!!

Mozeng
11-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Anyone went before club sense (previously known as club sands) at mangga dua square? How much damages etc and any spa or massage available?

Sun city spa/massage how is it like?

Need some reviews

DaSmooth
11-05-2016, 02:52 PM
I went to club sands karaoke before. 10 of us guys chipped in together to rent out their biggest karaoke room. This room was big and extremely nice and had an egyptian theme to it if I remember correctly. There was a king size bed in the back of the room for shagging. We brought in 10 girls from the outside with us and our goal was to try to each shag every one of the 10 girls before we were done. One of the wildest and best parties I've ever had in Jakarta. Sands rooms are very nice. They have a disco room too that can be rented out for your own private disco parties (and sex of course). I thought the place was very cool. If you are planning a party with a bunch of friends, this venue is a very good choice.

Unfortunately, I never tried their spa and don't even know if they have a spa/massage.

lost99
11-05-2016, 04:22 PM
I went to club sands karaoke before. ... One of the wildest and best parties I've ever had in Jakarta.
Unfortunately, I never tried their spa and don't even know if they have a spa/massage.

http://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/cool-story-bro-sylvester-stallone.jpg

Mozeng
11-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the info.

Any recommendation for good massage plus extra services? 2 in 1

DaSmooth
11-05-2016, 10:01 PM
I am being serious. There is literally not a better spot anywhere in Jakarta to hold a bachelor party than at the large karaoke rooms at Sands. Check those rooms out sometime, they are awesome.

mahlerkay
11-05-2016, 10:58 PM
Hi bros

I will be doing my normal circuit of Classic -> Emporium -> Malioboro this Saturday from around 7.30pm. PM me if you want to meet up / tag along

rudolf
12-05-2016, 03:22 AM
Hey bro tony,

Any upcoming trip before ramandan..maybe we can catch up..if not wait till july really bores me in sg...haha

Let me know ya..i can fly anytime this month.. you shd try emporium ktv too..prices & service is good..the last round i went is a experience..

Used to stay in fave hotel ltc..yup..sun city the prc are chio but price tag i guess not worth it man

My trip just ended.
Sibei xiong this time round. :cool:

My body cannot take it from the hardcore KTV drinking and bonking.
Last day almost fell sick! :p

Mummys and hostesses very chio.

Setzer
12-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Hey bro tony,

Any upcoming trip before ramandan..maybe we can catch up..if not wait till july really bores me in sg...haha

Let me know ya..i can fly anytime this month.. you shd try emporium ktv too..prices & service is good..the last round i went is a experience..

Used to stay in fave hotel ltc..yup..sun city the prc are chio but price tag i guess not worth it man
Best part about Empo ktv is that you can walk to tease club if you get bored.

hamsterooj
12-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Hey guys I'm a local here interested in joining you guys for some of your trips hehe. PM me if you interested to hang out :D . Maybe we all can organise a massive group event at sands.

meow11
12-05-2016, 04:14 PM
I am there next week too anyone wants to cheong together?

itchyDICK
12-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Hey guys I'm a local here interested in joining you guys for some of your trips hehe. PM me if you interested to hang out :D . Maybe we all can organise a massive group event at sands.

If it's Sands at Mangga Dua Square. It's no longer there. Which Sands you talking about?

DaSmooth
12-05-2016, 11:12 PM
If it's Sands at Mangga Dua Square. It's no longer there. Which Sands you talking about?

Looking online, it looks like it changed it's name to Sense and renovated the rooms for the worse. I agree, it looks like Sands is no longer there.

ZUNBO96
13-05-2016, 02:10 AM
Dear bro

May I know bats and Cj? Which is better?

DaSmooth
13-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Dear bro

May I know bats and Cj? Which is better?

If you are Chinese, Arabic or Indian, CJs is better. If you are white, BATS is better.

lost99
13-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Looking online, it looks like it changed it's name to Sense and renovated the rooms for the worse. I agree, it looks like Sands is no longer there.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/57930696.jpg

testboy
13-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Hi Bro, do you mind sharing contact? I'm in jakarta this weekend. Thanks

fallen11
13-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Hey bro tony,

hey bro, whats the charges like for empor ktv?
i'll be travelling to jkt again next weekend. =)

ZUNBO96
13-05-2016, 09:51 PM
If you are Chinese, Arabic or Indian, CJs is better. If you are white, BATS is better.

What is the different for girls term of quality and quantity

kernow666
14-05-2016, 07:21 AM
Hi

I am heading to Jakarta for a few days in september as part of a SE Asia tour

i am staying near Blok M

i have a question regarding this place , are there massage places located nearby ? if i find a FL girl i like how much is the damage for ST & LT

are there and backrooms to use in any of these places for ST

cheers in advance

Assho
14-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Hi bros,

It's my maiden trip to Jakarta for business. I will be staying at Orchardz Hotel Industri. Any recommendation for a good massage or bonking session nearby?

Thanks

sratchuback
14-05-2016, 05:41 PM
Hello Guys I will be there from the 20th to the 23rd of this month. Tot of checking out the KTVs there as I never try before. Anyone wanna form a posse

manz_tatz
14-05-2016, 07:21 PM
@ classic terminal level 2 now. Now topless dancing

XXLCat
14-05-2016, 08:28 PM

Bro, just for your information, few weeks ago when I was there it is at 5 floor for topless dance. You may want to check it out.

Setzer
14-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Went tease club yesterday.. seems to have a pretty good mix of ceweks. Might be going back there again tonight... anyone going? PM me.

TonyCheong2
15-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Hey bro tony,

Hahaha my Jakarta cheong "quota" finish liao until holy month finish then plan. :D

Bro, just for your information, few weeks ago when I was there it is at 5 floor for topless dance. You may want to check it out.

Yes both Terminal 2 and Terminal 5 have full naked dancers.

Was at Terminal 5 in beginning of May.
Hustled me for LD.
Ok lah happy mood I say just 1.
KNN the dancer gey siao go and pop 2 shots.
Insisted only will sign for 1 LD.
Dancer lan lan. :p

After that spotted SYT target and straight away "masok" before kena hijack by other humsup Abangs hehe.
Fair skin and slim cewek with half Chinese blood.
Pink nipples! :eek:
Baik lah a 50% PRC bonk without forking out PRC price hahaha! :D

XXLCat
15-05-2016, 02:33 AM
Hahaha my Jakarta cheong "quota" finish liao until holy month finish then plan. :D

Hustled me for LD.

Thanks for the sharing bro, next time I am going to check T2 also. And yes those dancers really aggressive on LDs, best strategy is to avoid them at all. Haha

Lastly, congrats on the half Chinese choice. I wish I have the same luck as you bro :) cheers!

lovescim
15-05-2016, 11:18 AM

Hustled me for LD.
Ok lah happy mood I say just 1.
KNN the dancer gey siao go and pop 2 shots.
Insisted only will sign for 1 LD.
Dancer lan lan. :p

After that spotted SYT target and straight away "masok" before kena hijack by other humsup Abangs hehe.
Fair skin and slim cewek with half Chinese blood.
Pink nipples! :eek:

wah bro what's the name of the girl? Usually can ask mami for the girl if know the name.

And agree with you on the aggressive dancers, got one straddle me immediately drink then ask me. I didnt want to make a scene so just paid her for the three shot package. If she was the pretty one i dont mind but she wasn't.

mahlerkay
15-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Hello, reporting from a dancer's bed... She has been asleep for the past 3 hours and there is nothing I can do to wake her up :(

I went to Classic level 3 again yesterday (Saturday) and saw the G cup dancer again, she remembered me from last month, very sweet....LDs were reduced to 35k I remember her name correctly this time, she works most days at Classic, does another day at Malioboro... PM for details... Bumped into her and other dancers as they left at 10pm, completely ignored my existence, so she is one that keeps work and after work separate...

Then went Emporium, all my favourites not there, pushy girls, left in an hour, definitely not as good as previous visits, topless only, and too many one hour live band slots.

Lastly hit Malioboro... A fairly good quality night, didn't get hassled for too many LDs...

TonyCheong2
15-05-2016, 01:24 PM
I went to Classic level 3 again yesterday (Saturday) and saw the G cup dancer again, she remembered me from last month, very sweet....

How many times must people correct you?
Are you trying to mislead people again?
You either damn joker or dua kang kia! :rolleyes:

Classic Hotel
2nd Level: Terminal 2 (Naked dancers and ST ceweks)
3rd/4th Level: KTV
5th Level: Terminal 5 (Naked dancers and ST ceweks)

lost99
15-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Hello, reporting from a dancer's bed... She has been asleep for the past 3 hours and there is nothing I can do to wake her up :(

I could think of a few things to wake her up :D

mahlerkay
15-05-2016, 03:37 PM
How many times must people correct you?
Are you trying to mislead people again?
You either damn joker or dua kang kia! :rolleyes:

Classic Hotel
2nd Level: Terminal 2 (Naked dancers and ST ceweks)
3rd/4th Level: KTV
5th Level: Terminal 5 (Naked dancers and ST ceweks)

Terminal 2 LOR!!!

TonyCheong2
15-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Terminal 2 LOR!!!

You sibei ho! :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/56NJtGM.gif

Lucifer666
16-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Those apartments are awesome. You can just walk downstairs to Loewy restaurant and bar and meet ladies.

I am staying at oakwood tomorrow for 2 weeks. I am having the intention to get a overnight lady. Can some kind sole advise me where and how much is the damage?

cooldoe
16-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Hi

I am heading to Jakarta for a few days in september as part of a SE Asia tour

i am staying near Blok M

i have a question regarding this place , are there massage places located nearby ? if i find a FL girl i like how much is the damage for ST & LT

are there and backrooms to use in any of these places for ST

cheers in advance

there are many in blok M.
FL girl is tricky. the price vary depend on the quality and location

Hi bros,

It's my maiden trip to Jakarta for business. I will be staying at Orchardz Hotel Industri. Any recommendation for a good massage or bonking session nearby?

Thanks

at the hotel? :p

there a spa in your hotel bro.
for more option you can go to alexis or classic terminal

I am staying at oakwood tomorrow for 2 weeks. I am having the intention to get a overnight lady. Can some kind sole advise me where and how much is the damage?

Loewy in Oakwood is a hunting ground for some FL, but they are usually the one charge a bit more.

what is your budget?
for delivery service, jakarta is quite expensive as usually their main customer is local that is willing to fork out more money for models.
long range from 6-15 mil and up

wechat and beetalk is a good way to try to get some lady as well.
overnight usually around 3-6 mil. but never down pay anything

kepodang
16-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Guys,

Will be staying at Harris FX tonight. Any spa available nearby. Heard the location where I am accomodated in is not that happening.

Thx for the advise.

Coolant
16-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Heading to JKT tomorrow and will stay in mulia hotel till saturday. Any spa/ club happening places near mulia hotel? Thx for advices

zamal
17-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Anyone wanna cheong together either thursday night or friday night? Anywhere except classic.

taogunka
17-05-2016, 12:17 PM
I don't mind joining u on thurs but unfortunately i don't mind trying out classic, u got a better option?

TonyCheong2
17-05-2016, 02:53 PM
I don't mind joining u on thurs but unfortunately i don't mind trying out classic, u got a better option?

Hahaha some people think that Classic and Travel are too low class. :p

TheRedLantern
17-05-2016, 03:04 PM

Lol, yeah the gaps between good and bad are quite wide at classic. But still better value than those small dangdut pubs where ex kalijodo gals now are working :p

TonyCheong2
17-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Lol, yeah the gaps between good and bad are quite wide at classic. But still better value than those small dangdut pubs where ex kalijodo gals now are working.

The local ceweks quality at Classic and Travel is so much better than Malioboro but the price gap is really the KNN! :eek: :mad:
The only place where I feel the price is relative to quality is the local ceweks at Alexis. :D

Up you my 1 humble rep point! :)

TheRedLantern
17-05-2016, 03:38 PM
The local ceweks quality at Classic and Travel is so much better than Malioboro but the price gap is really the KNN! :eek: :mad: :D

Up you my 1 humble rep point!

Yeah, if want prettier one can try those pricier spas, but no guarantee if service will be better. I met this pretty girl at one of the spas, and she said she used to work at classic before. Some girls even quit classic then work at saritem in Bandung or kena transfered to Sanur in Bali. So just go to whichever place you are happy with, coz the same girls probably just moving from one place to another :D

TonyCheong2
17-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Yeah, if want prettier one can try those pricier spas, but no guarantee if service will be better. I met this pretty girl at one of the spas, and she said she used to work at classic before. Some girls even quit classic then work at saritem in Bandung or kena transfered to Sanur in Bali. So just go to whichever place you are happy with, coz the same girls probably just moving from one place to another :D

Bro TheRedLantern thanks for the suggestions.

Yes you're right the ceweks will sometimes move on to higher paid places.

Classic and Travel is like BMT Camp.
Many unpolished recruits to be found. :p

taogunka
17-05-2016, 05:51 PM
So i just checked some outcall escorts and it cost about 3m to 12m.
Quality seems pretty good but just way over
Is there anywhere else i can go?
Classic damage roughly how much?

Coolant
17-05-2016, 06:05 PM

Classic is really so so in terms of quality maybe my time there no pretties around. However the stripe dance was awesome

tooman1
17-05-2016, 09:16 PM

350k for one shot. 100k tips Classic

chenszc
17-05-2016, 11:10 PM
I will be staying at intercontinental hotel midplaza...any recommendations on where to go??

TonyCheong2
17-05-2016, 11:32 PM
350k for one shot. 100k tips Classic

Some ceweks will ask, "Satu lagi."
How will you respond? :eek:

Mas TonyCheong2's classic reply will be, "Habis!" :p

lost99
17-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Some ceweks will ask, "Satu lagi."
How will you respond? :eek:

Mas TonyCheong2's classic reply will be, "Habis!" :p

Tony, you are very kind, and i guess i am an asshole because when ceweks ask me "satu lagi" i respond with "kamu mau satu atau nol?)

lost99
18-05-2016, 12:04 AM

Outcall/Tapao pricing in Indonesia is pretty messed up compared to the incall pricing structure. It does not follow a typical supply/demand business model, and they do not care or compete with locals spas which have incall from 350k-1.4Jt with young hot locals. What's worse is, the pictures are always photo-shopped, you never know what additude the lady will have, and their pimps probably take over %50 of the cut. Most Pimp will also request a %30 downpayment via money transfer before they bring the gal over, and unless you know or trust the Pimp it will be a scam. It's a whole lot of hassle and money for a high chance of dissatisfaction.

The only reason I can see for outcall, is if you need a high level of privacy and cannot be seen in any local spas, or if you want to outcall an actress or celebrity, or supermodel. If the latter, it will cost 10Jt+ for tapao.

Unless you are high-level official, or afraid of Jealous wife following your around, better to just go to one of dozens of locals spas and choose Cewek in person. No Bait and switch possible, and you will save alot of money and hassle.

cooldoe
18-05-2016, 01:04 AM
Outcall/Tapao pricing in Indonesia is pretty messed up compared to the incall pricing structure. It does not follow a typical supply/demand business model, and they do not care or compete with locals spas which have incall from 350k-1.4Jt with young hot locals. What's worse is, the pictures are always photo-shopped, you never know what additude the lady will have, and their pimps probably take over %50 of the cut. Most Pimp will also request a %30 downpayment via money transfer before they bring the gal over, and unless you know or trust the Pimp it will be a scam. It's a whole lot of hassle and money for a high chance of dissatisfaction.

The only reason I can see for outcall, is if you need a high level of privacy and cannot be seen in any local spas, or if you want to outcall an actress or celebrity, or supermodel. If the latter, it will cost 10Jt+ for tapao.

as a locals i can tell you that pricing is crazy and it will skyrocket depand on the popularity of the girl in magazine

I done AA the one that got caught. Started 1.5 mil when i did her, now more than 20 mil short

small time model usually around 6-10 mil short
more famost one 10 + mil short

for the pic, depend on the GM you know.
most will give candid picture now.
and known model usually you can google for more picture
as for attitude, if you cannot speak indonesian, you need to make sure to pick a girl that is comfortable with english.

anyway those girl prefer locals, as locals pays better and more willing to repeat.
some of the best girl usually gone fast though. I seen some legend in the market

Guys,

Will be staying at Harris FX tonight. Any spa available nearby. Heard the location where I am accomodated in is not that happening.

Thx for the advise.

not for sex spa. you need to head to blok m or kota area

Heading to JKT tomorrow and will stay in mulia hotel till saturday. Any spa/ club happening places near mulia hotel? Thx for advices

CJ at Mulia hotel. there are a lot of action there

The local ceweks quality at Classic and Travel is so much better than Malioboro but the price gap is really the KNN! :eek: :mad:
The only place where I feel the price is relative to quality is the local ceweks at Alexis. :D

Up you my 1 humble rep point! :)

where in malio did you go? the club?
go for the lounge bro, much better girl and prices.

I think Alexis prices a bit high, the pool price is terrible
classic price is good but hard to find good girl.
Malio lounge price seem good for me 800 to 1000 girl in malio almost similar quality with alexis

alexis and malio is a good option
the quality is not that much different

I will be staying at intercontinental hotel midplaza...any recommendations on where to go??

TonyCheong2
18-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Tony, you are very kind, and i guess i am an asshole because when ceweks ask me "satu lagi" i respond with "kamu mau satu atau nol?)

Hahaha very witty reply! :D

where in malio did you go? the club?
go for the lounge bro, much better girl and prices.

I think Alexis prices a bit high, the pool price is terrible
classic price is good but hard to find good girl.
Malio lounge price seem good for me 800 to 1000 girl in malio almost similar quality with alexis

I saw the quality of local ceweks at Malioboro lounge.
Ceweks in general are "older"! :eek:
Still prefer the SYTs at Classic or Travel. :p
Can get gems if you've patience. ;)

I find that the service at Classic is so much better than Travel even though both belong to the same management.

rudolf
18-05-2016, 02:45 AM
hey bro, whats the charges like for empor ktv?
i'll be travelling to jkt again next weekend. =)

Bro fallen,

min room expense 2.5juta.. 1 voucher 600k.. that night we have Smirnoff..order in total 4 bottles, dunno what the heck order so much,maybe everyone enjoying like no tomorrow with babe..still balance 1 3/4 at the ktv till july. Suay part is the Ramadan period falls on my balance card period..so waste 1 month cannot do anything..

Total liquor, many tidbits,4 pkts cigarette with tax..4.7 juta exclude the gals voucher..total 5 of us..

rudolf
18-05-2016, 02:53 AM

Okie bro tony,

We shall plan ahead if u are going on july, mostly likely a trip on the mid month. Catch up with u real soon bro.

zamal
18-05-2016, 07:57 AM

I just don't like the facilities and condition of classic and spa, nothing tondo w the girls

zamal
18-05-2016, 08:03 AM

Where r u staying?

Bro Tony, are u in jkt? If u r, care to show us newbie the rope?

pusslover158
18-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Hi bro,

Anyone in jkt today? Care to show a newbie around for some action? I stay in jw Marriott.

Where r u staying?

Bro Tony, are u in jkt? If u r, care to show us newbie the rope?

Assho
18-05-2016, 09:41 AM
there are many in blok M.
FL girl is tricky. the price vary depend on the quality and location

at the hotel? :p

there a spa in your hotel bro.
for more option you can go to alexis or classic terminal

Loewy in Oakwood is a hunting ground for some FL, but they are usually the one charge a bit more.

what is your budget?
for delivery service, jakarta is quite expensive as usually their main customer is local that is willing to fork out more money for models.
long range from 6-15 mil and up

wechat and beetalk is a good way to try to get some lady as well.
overnight usually around 3-6 mil. but never down pay anything

How's the girls in the spa at Hotel Industri?

zamal
18-05-2016, 10:30 AM

The standard spa girls are so so only. The pink ladies (the star of the spa) are better.

cooldoe
18-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Hahaha very witty reply! :D

I find that the service at Classic is so much better than Travel even though both belong to the same management.

lol well that mean we have different taste bro.

I like the service in malio better more relaxed and gfe compared to classics

I just don't like the facilities and condition of classic and spa, nothing tondo w the girls

true the facilities is not great.
i like travel because of the pool table though. can relax and browse

not great if you compare them to alexis, or classic

cooldoe
18-05-2016, 01:04 PM
For those who like outcall model, fasting month can be a blessing.

a lot of the gall is in need of money so some of them more willing to take lower cost.
do not expect the price to drop too much though

john07
18-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Guys,

I'm new to Jakarta cheong scene. Gone through last 30 more pages and bros here have contributed here really valuable information.

I have a question on Hotel Travel. Its better to take girls sitting on couch/sofa or to opt for massage girl & deal with her for extras inside room?

taogunka
18-05-2016, 03:08 PM
i am staying in central area.
planning to go classic tonight mayb.

lost99
18-05-2016, 04:57 PM

Agree. Can find gems at Classic, but need to go early, or be patient and wait, but not that many that meet my cup size criteria :D

Never thought the locals at Malio were bad, but for some reason I'm usually only attracted to the Imports and Dancers there. The local lounge ladies are less SYT type and more CFM in my opinion.

fallen11
18-05-2016, 10:22 PM
The standard spa girls are so so only. The pink ladies (the star of the spa) are better.

Any price diff for spa pink ladies?
About how much more than the normal spa ladies?
I always saw pink ladies all booked....

ssssssss
18-05-2016, 10:40 PM
Tmr will be visit classic around 6pm, then follow by malioboro and might be going flirt bar @ fashion hotel. Bringing a friend for his first visit in jkt. Any brother keen join in to have fun tgt? :cool:

Jamesrg2
19-05-2016, 12:40 AM
Guys,don't mind me asking,how does the system works in classic. I was there for once at lvl5 last months and the place seem to pretty to abit complicated. I left after 10mins of walk around. Saw a few that caught my eye.

How do I approach them and bring them out for action?🙏🙏🙏

XXLCat
19-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Guys,don't mind me asking,how does the system works in classic. I was there for once at lvl5 last months and the place seem to pretty to abit complicated. I left after 10mins of walk around. Saw a few that caught my eye.

How do I approach them and bring them out for action?������

Hi bro, are you sure have been there? I don't think it is possible you were there for even just 1 or 2 minute and still don't know how it works? In fact, the system will work on you already if you really were there.

mahlerkay
19-05-2016, 04:17 AM
Agree. Can find gems at Classic, but need to go early, or be patient and wait, but not that many that meet my cup size criteria :D

Never thought the locals at Malio were bad, but for some reason I'm usually only attracted to the Imports and Dancers there. The local lounge ladies are less SYT type and more CFM in my opinion.

Try Fiona classic terminal 2, on couch right of the entrance, tatts across chest and back, but beautiful big tits and great attitude. I think you and I have similar tastes.

As of Malioboro I share the same view too, lounge girls not great, I'd rather get it cheaper at Classic. Dancers are are gems too, current line up is above average, expensive but value is in the eye of the beholder..

lost99
19-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Try Fiona classic terminal 2, on couch right of the entrance, tatts across chest and back, but beautiful big tits and great attitude. I think you and I have similar tastes.

Thanks but trying to find a specific girl at Classic, without any BBM or WeChatID, is nearly impossible. There are so many girls, they aren't always working, they sit on different sofas different times, and can be busy with customers when they come to work. I went to look for a specific girl 3 days in a row once and couldnt find her again and gave up. You'd have better luck picking a winning lottery ticket.

lovescim
19-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Thats where a good relationship with the mami comes in handy, tell her who u want she'll help to find for u while u nurse ur cold bintang and stare at naked dancing tits on the stage.

lost99
19-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Thats where a good relationship with the mami comes in handy, tell her who u want she'll help to find for u while u nurse ur cold bintang and stare at naked dancing tits on the stage.

I wish i know a mommy this helpful at Classic. Usually each mommy tries to push their own stable of girls onto me, no matter who or what i want. I ask for big breasts and she bring the fat girl in her stable with B cups :( I feel i must act like a Shark and Classic and hunt for my own food.

taogunka
19-05-2016, 02:11 PM
anyone tried B fashion hotel?

any good stuff there?

sratchuback
19-05-2016, 03:00 PM

any good stuff there?
Ya... Heard B Fasion got nice place called Oppai? Any recent reviews?

Sggooner
19-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Does anyone know if Fortune is up?

soblur
19-05-2016, 03:56 PM

any good stuff there?

I been staying at B Fashion past few times when I went Jakarta. But mainly for the spa la. A bit boring when I go club alone cos I ain't really a talker (though I do speak a little Bahasa).

lovescim
19-05-2016, 09:47 PM
I wish i know a mommy this helpful at Classic. Usually each mommy tries to push their own stable of girls onto me, no matter who or what i want. I ask for big breasts and she bring the fat girl in her stable with B cups :( I feel i must act like a Shark and Classic and hunt for my own food.

I find Lvl 2 mamis very pushy, 1 step past the doors and they immediately latch onto you even if you say no. No time to walk around and survey unless you want to be rude, which i feel is not the best thing to do in a foreign country.

I usually go to Lvl 5 to find SYT ceweks, the mamis will come to you but if you say later they will understand. At lvl 5 I usually get to sit down and get relaxed first before getting a girl.

Mozeng
21-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Any spa massage offer body to body massage? Just like Japanese style

TonyCheong2
21-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Okie bro tony,

We shall plan ahead if u are going on july, mostly likely a trip on the mid month. Catch up with u real soon bro.

Haha ok meanwhile hibernate loh. :p

If have big boobs that suits me will makan.
If not makan SYTs will do. :D

I find Lvl 2 mamis very pushy, 1 step past the doors and they immediately latch onto you even if you say no. No time to walk around and survey unless you want to be rude, which i feel is not the best thing to do in a foreign country.

Just walk around and shake them off.
Don't think that is considered rude. :p

MiG27
21-05-2016, 02:11 PM
What is the amount to give if requested for kopi money by customs?
Can I act blur claiming dun understand? I really dun understand Bahasa Indon.

knowntender
21-05-2016, 03:09 PM

Been to Jakarta or Bali few times so far, I have not been asked paying anything extra other than the VISA fee.

TonyCheong2
21-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Mas lost99,

Selamat Datang Di Jakarta! :p

Pink_Flyod
21-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Fasting date is June 6th and Lebaran is July 7th. So skip +/- 2 days before those dates. Also after Lebaran, gals will come back +/- days after the Lebaran. In Jakarta, anything KTV and Spa that has hotel in it, they will only closed 2 days at the start of the fasting and 2 days before the end of the fasting. The KTV and Spa are consider as hotel facility.

lost99
22-05-2016, 05:12 AM
Mas lost99,

Selamat Datang Di Jakarta! :p

Terima kasih, tapi belum di Jakarta.

Azurite
22-05-2016, 11:17 AM
What illegal stuffs u going to bring to indo? Maybe 30 to 50sgd will be enough

soblur
22-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Fasting date is June 6th and Lebaran is July 7th. So skip +/- 2 days before those dates. Also after Lebaran, gals will come back +/- days after the Lebaran. In Jakarta, anything KTV and Spa that has hotel in it, they will only closed 2 days at the start of the fasting and 2 days before the end of the fasting. The KTV and Spa are consider as hotel facility.

Hmm... going from 9 to 12... guess gonna be a quiet trip la...

lost99
23-05-2016, 08:34 AM

Never have customs ask me for Kopi money. I would be hesitant to give bc cameras and security there if caught. I have paid police some tips at roadblock though.

For SG no visa needed. For some country, need Visa for business not pleasure, so if u say business but dun have business Visa, custom Officer may switch to the free travel Visa for some tips.

Pink_Flyod
23-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Hmm... going from 9 to 12... guess gonna be a quiet trip la...

Jakarta should open on the 9-12th. They usually closed on the 6th and 7th and open on the 9th. These period there might be influx of Bandung gals as it will shut down there.

TonyCheong2
23-05-2016, 05:03 PM
I have paid police some tips at roadblock though.

The police susu besardometer must have triggered off the alarm hahaha! :D

Anyway your susu besar tour finally happening. :p
Enjoy your vacation!

fallen11
23-05-2016, 11:55 PM
I was in jakarta over the weekend for 2 nites with a friend. Here's my latest review...

Nite 1

Stayed in 1 of the Orchardz hotel in north jakarta. 1st we headed to Bandar Djakarta for some seafood dinner after arriving. Ordered 2 lobsters, 10 prawns, 1 fish, 10 sotong, 1 bottle of white wine for 1.2m rupiah. I only eat lobsters once a decade (not those ang mo lobsters i mean). Considering 2 lobsters for 475k, i think its pretty cheap. The wine itself cost 375k. Total bill of 1.2m included 10% tax + 3% cooking charge. After that we went straight to Malioboro...

Arrived at Malio, went straight to the bar. 1st time here, scene was a bit weird. Almost full house but no action at all. Some gals dancing on stage, the other gals jus sitting at bar or with customer. Those which sat with customer were jus like engaged in decent drinking and chatting! Thought we were at the wrong place. Boy i was WRONG..... When we sat down and ordered 1 big can of beer each (at 100k ++ per can), 1 gal came and sat on top of me and went straight into grinding. Took off her top and forcefully buried my head into her boobs. In the process she bleed 4 LDs (LD @ 50k each) out of me really quick and got me to dig her. In the midst of the action i looked over to my friend. He was in deep shit. The scene i saw was exactly like the scene u would expect in a vampire movie. 3 gals were sucking off him with his shirt unbuttoned. 2 sucking his nips and 1 licking his neck. All this time each of us has another gal sitting beside us waiting for their turn to suck us dry (of our rupiahs). When my gal ended her actions (after me insisting no more LDs for her), she asked for 50k tips. I tried giving her 40k, but she wont even accept anything less than the 50k she requested. So i jus gave it to her and let her be on her way. Then we proceed to finish the rest of our beer. Few other gals tried to sit on us but he rejected. My gal was back within 10min asking me to buy her a pack of cigs. I had a fresh pack which i offered her, but she insisted on me getting a new pack for me. I told her she can have my whole pack if she wants to smoke. She said she only want me to buy a new one for her and left. After we finished our beer, we went to the restroom. I told my friend whats our plan next and he totally agreed. GET THE HELL OUT OF MALIO IMMEDIATELY!!!! Went to cashier to settle the bill.... Came out to 1.3m for about 30min of our time there!!!! Lucky we got out quick. After that i learnt that my friend actually paid 250k cash in tips for those vampires who were sucking him and i paid the 50k cash tips. So total damage was 1.6m!!!! Sure it was fun.... a bit too fun that we sensed danger! Next we decided to fall back to our old place at tease.

I'm not going too much into what happened at Tease as nothing much was unusual. Compared to Malio, Tease was much better. Play wasn't so fierce, the speed at how we bleed our rupiahs were much slower. Probably spent another 2.5m at Tease that nite for 4h. 1 gal was very chio but she had the smallest boobs of all the gals in Tease. She was fierce, all the while without her top and also the only gal who went to every table and grind the guys 1 by 1 for 2 LDs each. As i was sitting near the back, she walk past me once and grab my hand to brush her nips. We ended our adventure at 3.30am. Headed back to hotel, realised i am seriously drunk......

Nite 2

Woke up, had lunch and long toilet breaks. Still pretty hungover. Went to hotel spa for massage. We couldn't see the gals to choose this time and all gals were booked! Waiting time was 20min so we're ok to wait. Got an average gal who's slightly meaty. Her massage was soft, not really good. After massage done, asked her for BJ. She did BBBJ and tried to get me to CIM. But.... Her skills were lousy. Everytime she tried very hard to get me to shoot and i'm almost at the golden moment, she stopped and changed position. Omg this kept happening and at some point she tried to massage my balls but grabbed too hard it hurts! In the end i gave up and left. Well at least i made her worked really hard for that extra 200k (BJ cost). I bet she BJ-ed me at least 30min non stop, probably longer than that. Headed straight back to hotel room for a nap.

Woke up much refreshed at 7pm, went for quick dinner jus outside the hotel. Next destination: Alexis
Headed straight to 7th floor there. Place looks posh, like a 5 star establishment. Entrance fee was 150k for the spa facilities. If u order a gal, this 150k will be waived. Changed in locker room. Upon heading out the locker room, mami greeted us and explained how the system works here. Local gals are 1.45m & imports are 2.45m (regardless of nationality). For imports, i only saw Thais, Viets, Russians & PRC. 1 PRC even open up her 1 breast for everyone to see, jus to try to get a customer. Her breast and nip.... i would describe to be almost perfect. But still wouldn't pay that price for PRCs who acts proud and prestigious, without much hint of playfulness. They were jus sitting there like statues and their smiles are like fake standard smiles. Package included 30min play in the pool & 1h FJ in room after that. Mami was nice and patient. Got all the gals to parade in front of us in 2 batches. We short listed a few in the 1st batch. Sent the 2nd batch away as we feel none are better than our short list. Discussed a bit. Ask mami to bring back the 1st batch and selected our gals. Went into pool together, actually played for about 15min only.... Not like the 30min mami told us. We observed the others and realised none of the gals played 30min in the pool. The water was quite dirty actually. I advise u to jus enjoy the play with yer gal and forget about looking into the pool to inspect its cleanliness (I can see specks of black dots in the pool. I suspect its more like cig ashes but could be anything else). Next we went down 1 floor into our rooms and fucked. I would say this was my most satisfying release so far in jkt. Although the price is pretty high, but the quality was really good. After the deed, i waited my friend at the spa area. We relaxed, drank a beer, had some finger food. The ambience in the whole 7th floor was jus great. Really gets u into the mood of fucking. Rooms are awesome too, except the shower area is too small even for 1 person. 1 more thing, the 7th floor open roof party is no more. Now its roofed with aircon, and no party. Yes i confirm i was at the highest floor of alexis hotel. Last info, extra 30% surcharge on food and drinks although the menu prices are reasonable.

After we changed, we decided to make a visit to the club on the 1st floor: 4Play.
Cover charge was 200k each, with 1 glass of drink. Dancers dancing on stage. Asked 1 of the staff how is the system and play like here. To get a table, there is a min spending of 3m. I might as well order an import on level 7!!! I scanned around the place and noticed gals sitting together for some tables and looking around for men. I guess its full of FL. 400k to get an FL to sit with u, no added service. Dancers do not perform special service too! I really dunno what kind of club is this? Sounds sucky. We left within 15min. Back to hotel at 11.30pm. Friend wanted to go tease again but we're low on cash and scared we might overspend. Its early rest for next morning flight home.

As usual, if u appreciate my reviews. Please give me points! Thanks and have a great time guys! =)
And i really appreciate the points which u guys gave for the previous jkt review! Which is why i'm here to post again.

S.B.Y.1
24-05-2016, 01:43 AM
Jakarta is the Sin City :p

mahlerkay
24-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Hi bro

Thanks for super FR. Greatly appreciated but I dun have any power to up you.. You are not first timer, so a few observations...

Are you able to have fun while sober? I know night activities and drinking go hand in hand, but getting totally wasted means you expire earlier and need more time to recover, your spending habits become looser. You are in Jakarta primarily for cewek, not for drinking. Made you guys scared to go out on second night, which would frustrate the hell out of me.

Yes, Malio girls can get aggressive but defend your friend better next time, he got circled by the sharks. That 30 minutes was deadly, it blew your budget for the second night :(

I was in jakarta over the weekend for 2 nites with a friend. Here's my latest review...

Nite 1

Stayed in 1 of the Orchardz hotel in north jakarta. 1st we headed to Bandar Djakarta for some seafood dinner after arriving. Ordered 2 lobsters, 10 prawns, 1 fish, 10 sotong, 1 bottle of white wine for 1.2m rupiah. I only eat lobsters once a decade (not those ang mo lobsters i mean). Considering 2 lobsters for 475k, i think its pretty cheap. The wine itself cost 375k. Total bill of 1.2m included 10% tax + 3% cooking charge. After that we went straight to Malioboro...

Arrived at Malio, went straight to the bar. 1st time here, scene was a bit wierd. Almost full house but no action at all. Some gals dancing on stage, the other gals jus sitting at bar or with customer. Those which sat with customer were jus like engaged in decent drinking and chatting! Thought we were at the wrong place. Boy i was WRONG..... When we sat down and ordered 1 big can of beer each (at 100k ++ per can), 1 gal came and sat on top of me and went straight into grinding. Took off her top and forcefully buried my head into her boobs. In the process she bleed 4 LDs (LD @ 50k each) out of me really quick and got me to dig her. In the midst of the action i looked over to my friend. He was in deep shit. The scene i saw was exactly like the scene u would expect in a vampire movie. 3 gals were sucking off him with his shirt unbuttoned. 2 sucking his nips and 1 licking his neck. All this time each of us has another gal sitting beside us waiting for their turn to suck us dry (of our rupiahs). When my gal ended her actions (after me insisting no more LDs for her), she asked for 50k tips. I tried giving her 40k, but she wont even accept anything less than the 50k she requested. So i jus gave it to her and let her be on her way. Then we proceed to finish the rest of our beer. Few other gals tried to sit on us but he rejected. My gal was back within 10min asking me to buy her a pack of cigs. I had a fresh pack which i offered her, but she insisted on me getting a new pack for me. I told her she can have my whole pack if she wants to smoke. She said she only want me to buy a new one for her and left. After we finished our beer, we went to the restroom. I told my friend whats our plan next and he totally agreed. GET THE HELL OUT OF MALIO IMMEDIATELY!!!! Went to cashier to settle the bill.... Came out to 1.3m for about 30min of our time there!!!! Lucky we got out quick. After that i learnt that my friend actually paid 250k cash in tips for those vampires who were sucking him and i paid the 50k cash tips. So total damage was 1.6m!!!! Sure it was fun.... a bit too fun that we sensed danger! Next we decided to fall back to our old place at tease.

I'm not going too much into what happened at Tease as nothing much was unusual. Compared to Malio, Tease was much better. Play wasn't so fierce, the speed at how we bleed our rupiahs were much slower. Probably spent another 2.5m at Tease that nite for 4h. 1 gal was very chio but she had the smallest boobs of all the gals in Tease. She was fierce, all the while without her top and also the only gal who went to every table and grind the guys 1 by 1 for 2 LDs each. As i was sitting near the back, she walk past me once and grab my hand to brush her nips. We ended our adventure at 3.30am. Headed back to hotel, realised i am seriously drunk......

Nite 2

Woke up, had lunch and long toilet breaks. Still pretty hungover. Went to hotel spa for massage. We couldn't see the gals to choose this time and all gals were booked! Waiting time was 20min so we're ok to wait. Got an average gal who's slightly meaty. Her massage was soft, not really good. After massage done, asked her for BJ. She did BBBJ and tried to get me to CIM. But.... Her skills were lousy. Everytime she tried very hard to get me to shoot and i'm almost at the golden moment, she stopped and changed position. Omg this kept happening and at some point she tried to massage my balls but grabbed too hard it hurts! In the end i gave up and left. Well at least i made her worked really hard for that extra 200k (BJ cost). I bet she BJ-ed me at least 30min non stop, probably longer than that. Headed straight back to hotel room for a nap.

Woke up much refreshed at 7pm, went for quick dinner jus outside the hotel. Next destination: Alexis
Headed straight to 7th floor there. Place looks posh, like a 5 star establishment. Entrance fee was 150k for the spa facilities. If u order a gal, this 150k will be waived. Changed in locker room. Upon heading out the locker room, mami greeted us and explained how the system works here. Local gals are 1.45m & imports are 2.45m (regardless of nationality). For imports, i only saw Thais, Viets, Russians & PRC. 1 PRC even open up her 1 breast for everyone to see, jus to try to get a customer. Her breast and nip.... i would describe to be almost perfect. But still wouldn't pay that price for PRCs who acts proud and prestigious, without much hint of playfulness. They were jus sitting there like statues and their smiles are like fake standard smiles. Package included 30min play in the pool & 1h FJ in room after that. Mami was nice and patient. Got all the gals to parade in front of us in 2 batches. We short listed a few in the 1st batch. Sent the 2nd batch away as we feel none are better than our short list. Discussed a bit. Ask mami to bring back the 1st batch and selected our gals. Went into pool together, actually plaed for about 15min only.... Not like the 30min mami told us. We observed the others and realised none of the gals played 30min in the pool. The water was quite dirty actually. I advised u to jus enjoy the play with yer gal and forget about looking into the pool to inspect its cleanliness (I can see specks of black dots in the pool. I suspect its more like cig ashes but could be anything else). Next we went down 1 floor into our rooms and fucked. I would say this was my most satisfying release so far in jkt. Although the price is pretty high, but the quality was really good. After the deed, i waited my friend at the spa area. We relaxed, drank a beer, had some finger food. The ambience in the whole 7th floor was jus great. Really gets u into the mood of fucking. Rooms are awesome too, except the shower area is too small even for 1 person. 1 more thing, the 7th floor open roof party is no more. Now its roofed with aircon, and no party. Yes i confirm i was at the highest floor of alexis hotel. Last info, extra 30% surcharge on food and drinks although the menu prices are reasonable.

After we changed, we decided to make a visit to the club on the 1st floor: 4Play.
Cover charge was 200k each, with 1 glass of drink. Dancers dancing on stage. Asked 1 of the staff how is the system and play like here. To get a table, there is a min spending of 3m. I might as well order an import on level 7!!! I scanned around the place and noticed gals sitting together for some tables and looking around for men. I guess its full of FL. 400k to get an FL to sit with u, no added service. Dancers do not perform special service too! I really dunno what kind of club is this? Sounds sucky. We left within 15min. Back to hotel at 11.30pm. Friend wanted to go tease again but we're low on cash and scared we might overspend. Its early rest for next morning flight home.

As usual, if u appreciate my reviews. Please give me points! Thanks and have a great time guys! =)
And i really appreciate the points which u guys gave for the previous jkt review! Which is why i'm here to post again.

Setzer
24-05-2016, 09:00 AM

Hmm.. the only one whom I know will do that is R*a , the "fiercest" of them all.

Friend wanted to go tease again but we're low on cash and scared we might overspend. Its early rest for next morning flight home.

I think it's pretty safe to sign cc at tease. Of all my trips there, never had any problem. imho, since you are already in jkt, why not just make full use of the trip? one more night of fun is not really gonna hurt your pocket, the only thing that hurts would be waking up early or totally not sleep for your morning flight. :D:D

TonyCheong2
24-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Jakarta is the Sin City :p

Hahaha Pak you finally appear again! :D

Mozeng
24-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Guys should try out the sensual massage at b fashion hotel, especially if you get a big boobs girl wonderful feeling, dmg around 500k to 600k and 100k tips.

Too bad I went on Saturday most of the girls got chosen, go on weekday perhaps.

Room wise is okay if only they can improve it much better.

Anyone try malio spa or massage what the dmg like?

fallen11
24-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Hi bro

Thanks for super FR. Greatly appreciated but I dun have any power to up you.. You are not first timer, so a few observations...

Are you able to have fun while sober? I know night activities and drinking go hand in hand, but getting totally wasted means you expire earlier and need more time to recover, your spending habits become looser. You are in Jakarta primarily for cewek, not for drinking. Made you guys scared to go out on second night, which would frustrate the hell out of me.

Yes, Malio girls can get aggressive but defend your friend better next time, he got circled by the sharks. That 30 minutes was deadly, it blew your budget for the second night :(

Yes we had fun and was still sober all the while at tease. Only felt the drunkness set in after i got back to hotel luckily.
We were actually within budget the 1st nite. For the 2nd nite its more like we're tired out and more or less decided to spend more going to alexis and retire back to our hotel after that. On the cab back to hotel, my friend felt the urge to go tease again. But i turned him down.

varero
25-05-2016, 12:23 AM
I am in Jkt now and staying in Mangga Dua. Any bro have any contact to call for in room massage with happy ending?
Thanks

mahlerkay
25-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Yes we had fun and was still sober all the while at tease. Only felt the drunkness set in after i got back to hotel luckily.
We were actually within budget the 1st nite. For the 2nd nite its more like we're tired out and more or less decided to spend more going to alexis and retire back to our hotel after that. On the cab back to hotel, my friend felt the urge to go tease again. But i turned him down.

If I was your friend I would have gone to Tease myself :D

fallen11
25-05-2016, 10:11 PM
If I was your friend I would have gone to Tease myself :D

He also scared he play too much and overspend no one come save him later:D

rudolf
26-05-2016, 03:42 AM
bro tony,

cannot tahan till july.. would be flying off later today to jkt before next month ramadan..

Any new venture of place,would share here. Am thinking to go down to south jakatra like blok m area since all this time always at north area.. haha

Any good recomendation in Blok m area?

OttoRocket
26-05-2016, 05:26 AM
I am in Jkt now and staying in Mangga Dua. Any bro have any contact to call for in room massage with happy ending?
Thanks

You can get on wechat and find tons of contacts from there. But be warned, if you're hoping for a gem. Its like trying your luck. Most of them are SYTs though but their looks can go from range 3-10. I've outcalled a few myself. There were even model looking type once and also a rikishipatu lookalike once too. All I can say is don't expect too much. And know that the dps or photos sent will definitely not be the girls that you will meey, unless guaranteed by the 'BOSS'.

mahlerkay
26-05-2016, 07:43 AM
He also scared he play too much and overspend no one come save him later:D

Looks like both of you cannot help yourself...

I planning to go on 25 June... Anyone want to join PM me

lost99
26-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Am thinking to go down to south jakatra like blok m area since all this time always at north area.. haha

Any good recomendation in Blok m area?

Just FYI, i went to BlokM once to check it out. Have never return since. Thats all you need to know.

TonyCheong2
26-05-2016, 04:05 PM
bro tony,

cannot tahan till july.. would be flying off later today to jkt before next month ramadan.

Hahaha you enjoy man. :D

Please report the SYT cewek strength at Classic and Travel.

Just FYI, i went to BlokM once to check it out. Have never return since. Thats all you need to know.

Hahaha good advice.

Has any susu besar cewek fallen into your hands yet? :p

fallen11
26-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Looks like both of you cannot help yourself...

I planning to go on 25 June... Anyone want to join PM me

Strongly suggest u not go on 25 june as it falls in their fasting month. All activities will be restricted to a minimum. Go after 6 July.

mahlerkay
27-05-2016, 07:43 AM
Strongly suggest u not go on 25 june as it falls in their fasting month. All activities will be restricted to a minimum. Go after 6 July.

Yes I know it sucks during fasting month, but I have go during my Singapore business trip, too hard from my home country at other times. Anyway I will report back on the conditions.

BlueDragon193
27-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Jakarta airport's new terminal opens in June.

Indonesian officials hope that with its opening, Soekarno-Hatta would be able to rival Changi as well as Kuala Lumpur International Airport, and lure international passengers to choose Jakarta as a transit point.

Arlina Arshad Indonesia Correspondent In Jakarta.

Jakarta's busy Soekarno-Hatta airport will open a new terminal from the middle of next month, initially serving passengers on domestic and international flights by flag carrier Garuda Indonesia.

The modern Terminal 3 Ultimate, part of the capital's main Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang city, goes fully operational from next March, serving international flights from other carriers including Air France, China Airlines and Dutch carrier KLM. It is expected to become the only arrival and departure point for international passengers in future.

The 4.7 trillion rupiah (S$477 million) terminal will be able to handle 25 million passengers a year, adding to the airport's current capacity of 52 million.

"The terminal is our answer to passengers' dreams for an airport that has a large capacity, which is more comfortable and has better facilities and services," Mr Haerul Anwar, a spokesman for state airport operator Angkasa Pura II, told The Straits Times.

Spanning 422,804 sq m, the new terminal is slightly larger than Changi Airport's Terminal 3. It boasts 10 gates for international flights and 18 for domestic ones, two four-star hotels, meeting rooms, duty-free shops, retail outlets, restaurants and multi-storey carparks.

There will be skytrains to shuttle passengers between all three terminals, and commuter trains to take them to the city in less than an hour.

An automated baggage handling system featuring at least 13 conveyor belts, 206 check-in counters, and 38 self check-in and 12 bag drop counters, are expected to lead to swift clearance and shorter queues.

Officials hope that with the opening of the new terminal, Soekarno-Hatta would be able to rival Changi as well as Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), and lure international passengers to choose Jakarta as a transit point.

Mr Haerul disclosed that airlines would be given discounts on landing fees to offset the "refuelling costs which are 20 to 24 per cent higher than our neighbours' ".

He said the airport authority also intended to "showcase our deep culture and heritage and local talents to attract travellers", adding that art exhibitions, cultural shows and local dances will be held regularly.

Analysts, however, remained sceptical about the ambitious plans to take on Changi and KLIA.

"It will take our airport 20 years to reach Changi Airport's standard. These improvements are just the first step towards a long journey," said former lawmaker and aviation analyst Alvin Lie.

Indonesia's aviation industry sorely lags behind other countries', with a dismal air safety record, flight delays, poorly skilled workers and sloppy maintenance, said Mr Dudi Sudibyo, a senior editor of aviation magazine Angkasa.

Transport Ministry spokesman Hemi Pramuharjo said the new terminal was part of efforts to spruce up 29 international and 236 domestic airports across the country.

He told The Straits Times: "The demand for air transport is growing. The airport needs a makeover. We want to upgrade the facilities and optimise the integration of the aviation system."

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/jakarta-airports-new-terminal-opens-in-june

sidekick
27-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Going over to Jakarta this weekend. Will be visiting Classic. Just wondering if its also worthwhile to check out Travel? Any bro can advise in terms of quality of girls, services & cost as compared to Classic

DaSmooth
27-05-2016, 12:40 PM

Ya, it would be really horrible to have sex with one of these Blok M girls.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/CigarCity/Lusi/2488558cn.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/CigarCity/my%20bar%20calendar/ega262.jpg

To be fair, the Blok M girls prefer white guys. Chinese guys do not fare as well there. It's mostly Aussies and other white guys who hang out at Blok M. If you are looking for free lancers and you are Chinese, you are better off in North Jakarta or CJs.

swing
27-05-2016, 03:52 PM

Indonesian officials hope that with its opening, Soekarno-Hatta would be able to rival Changi as well as Kuala Lumpur International Airport, and lure international passengers to choose Jakarta as a transit point.

Arlina Arshad Indonesia Correspondent In Jakarta.

Jakarta's busy Soekarno-Hatta airport will open a new terminal from the middle of next month, initially serving passengers on domestic and international flights by flag carrier Garuda Indonesia.

The modern Terminal 3 Ultimate, part of the capital's main Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang city, goes fully operational from next March, serving international flights from other carriers including Air France, China Airlines and Dutch carrier KLM. It is expected to become the only arrival and departure point for international passengers in future.

The 4.7 trillion rupiah (S$477 million) terminal will be able to handle 25 million passengers a year, adding to the airport's current capacity of 52 million.

"The terminal is our answer to passengers' dreams for an airport that has a large capacity, which is more comfortable and has better facilities and services," Mr Haerul Anwar, a spokesman for state airport operator Angkasa Pura II, told The Straits Times.

Spanning 422,804 sq m, the new terminal is slightly larger than Changi Airport's Terminal 3. It boasts 10 gates for international flights and 18 for domestic ones, two four-star hotels, meeting rooms, duty-free shops, retail outlets, restaurants and multi-storey carparks.

There will be skytrains to shuttle passengers between all three terminals, and commuter trains to take them to the city in less than an hour.

An automated baggage handling system featuring at least 13 conveyor belts, 206 check-in counters, and 38 self check-in and 12 bag drop counters, are expected to lead to swift clearance and shorter queues.

Officials hope that with the opening of the new terminal, Soekarno-Hatta would be able to rival Changi as well as Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), and lure international passengers to choose Jakarta as a transit point.

Mr Haerul disclosed that airlines would be given discounts on landing fees to offset the "refuelling costs which are 20 to 24 per cent higher than our neighbours' ".

He said the airport authority also intended to "showcase our deep culture and heritage and local talents to attract travellers", adding that art exhibitions, cultural shows and local dances will be held regularly.

Analysts, however, remained sceptical about the ambitious plans to take on Changi and KLIA.

"It will take our airport 20 years to reach Changi Airport's standard. These improvements are just the first step towards a long journey," said former lawmaker and aviation analyst Alvin Lie.

Indonesia's aviation industry sorely lags behind other countries', with a dismal air safety record, flight delays, poorly skilled workers and sloppy maintenance, said Mr Dudi Sudibyo, a senior editor of aviation magazine Angkasa.

Transport Ministry spokesman Hemi Pramuharjo said the new terminal was part of efforts to spruce up 29 international and 236 domestic airports across the country.

He told The Straits Times: "The demand for air transport is growing. The airport needs a makeover. We want to upgrade the facilities and optimise the integration of the aviation system."

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/jakarta-airports-new-terminal-opens-in-june

Bro, FYI - T3 already operational...but I don't feel much difference when landed, maybe I dun hv any luggage.

Btw -Sense spa at Mangga dua is closed so don't bother:(

Wolfgang123
27-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Hi Bros, I'm at Kelapa gading area now, any place to recommend? Where can I find freelancer?

Pink_Flyod
27-05-2016, 05:03 PM
The old T3 had open long time ago but this is the new extension which will be open soon.

Wolfgang123
27-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Hi Bros, are there any pickup bars near Kelapa gading?

Wolfgang123
27-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Hi Bros, any pickup bars near Kelapa gading area to recommend?

Libero
27-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Ramadan beckons, not great time to visit Jakarta, will be super dry :(

Pink_Flyod
28-05-2016, 10:00 AM
Ramadan beckons, not great time to visit Jakarta, will be super dry :(

Not really... and at times you will have more selection. For the past few years, many bandung gals come to work in Jakarta during the fasting month as I introduce them to all the mummy/general manager/owner contacts that I had. So you might have better selection. All the gals that work in this line and need the money, they all come to jkt and work.

soblur
28-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Guys should try out the sensual massage at b fashion hotel, especially if you get a big boobs girl wonderful feeling, dmg around 500k to 600k and 100k tips.

Too bad I went on Saturday most of the girls got chosen, go on weekday perhaps.

Room wise is okay if only they can improve it much better.

Anyone try malio spa or massage what the dmg like?

Chosen? For sensual massage you can't choose (as in visibly choose) the girls. Only Freelance (which from what I understand is just for FJ) can. So it's like unless you know the number else kinda random.

Mozeng
29-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Chosen? For sensual massage you can't choose (as in visibly choose) the girls. Only Freelance (which from what I understand is just for FJ) can. So it's like unless you know the number else kinda random.

What I mean is the selection of the girls is much lesser. When I reached that time near 5:30pm, only 5 number tag of girls available for me to choose. Yes we choose the girl on the phone based on photo, if only I come at good timing avoid the peak time probably more girls available for me to pick.

Saw a few nice one on the phone but unable to pick them as they are already service other customer

Sometime must ask mummy to introduce good one. But too bad for me left with 5 number tag not all great looking...

My experience with my girl was not bad, body to body massage she had nice big boobs 😍😍😍

TonyCheong2
29-05-2016, 11:55 PM

Pak BlueDragon193 you also start to get interested in Jakarta? :eek: :D

soblur
30-05-2016, 10:06 PM
What I mean is the selection of the girls is much lesser. When I reached that time near 5:30pm, only 5 number tag of girls available for me to choose. Yes we choose the girl on the phone based on photo, if only I come at good timing avoid the peak time probably more girls available for me to pick.

Saw a few nice one on the phone but unable to pick them as they are already service other customer

Sometime must ask mummy to introduce good one. But too bad for me left with 5 number tag not all great looking...

My experience with my girl was not bad, body to body massage she had nice big boobs 😍😍😍

Oh, this is something I never knew. Can choose on phone ah.

Mozeng
30-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Oh, this is something I never knew. Can choose on phone ah.

Go by photo on phone lol

Anyway is near taman angrek opposite, that area is kinda of jam

DaSmooth
31-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Hi Bros, any pickup bars near Kelapa gading area to recommend?

Absolutely none. Kelapa Gading is a Chinese area so it only has brothels. If you want to find areas with pickup bars, you need to go to the areas with westerners.

rudolf
01-06-2016, 03:18 AM
Hahaha you enjoy man. :D

Please report the SYT cewek strength at Classic and Travel.

Hey Bro tony,

Am back from JKT on sunday but due to work commitment, not much time to post.

In fact, this round, did not went to travel or classic but try explore new places & finish up our previous balance at empo ktv.

First night as we arrive late, ard 9ish pm, went to king cross kelapa gading lounge for chill only. watching the striptease dancer, the set up quite relax compare to malio though is the same management, everyone get to sit down & not so packed. They do have the sensual massage but did not get to try it as quite late.

Next day went to My place to find My usual darling, have always get this syt since the last 4th round..hahaha..like her massage style, as now quite regular with her, she know my massage pattern liao. Think next trip must chiong her out liao for some action since ice have break, her gfe is good.

Nightfall's, we went to empo ktv to enjoy again..this round is slight more exp due to Friday, 5.7 juta in total but still enjoy the atmosphere there each time,as a friend of mine was there to celebrate his birthday, I can say after all the action, the whole room was a mess with bra,panties,clothes,cake,cream all over the room,TV,sofa & toilet. Get to live once to experience this..all birthday suit & non stop action after 30 mins.

Next trip I planning for my work & relax should be mid July or August again..

Catch up with you real soon Bro Tony

TonyCheong2
01-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Nightfall's, we went to empo ktv to enjoy again..this round is slight more exp due to Friday, 5.7 juta in total but still enjoy the atmosphere there each time,as a friend of mine was there to celebrate his birthday, I can say after all the action, the whole room was a mess with bra,panties,clothes,cake,cream all over the room,TV,sofa & toilet. Get to live once to experience this..all birthday suit & non stop action after 30 mins.

Mas rudolf thanks for the update on King Cross, My Place and Emporium KTV. :)

Hahaha in China we call it HD (高清) when playing stripping in KTV room! :p

Next trip I planning for my work & relax should be mid July or August again.

Catch up with you real soon Bro Tony

I think my next trip will probably be in July also. :D

sidekick
01-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Bros wasn’t very forthcoming with my inquiry but here’s my account anyway for Jakarta newbies’ benefit.

After touch down in Jakarta, a quick transfer from the airport & check into Favehotel Pasar Baru. No-frill hotel, safe, clean & comfortable at a reasonable price. The choice of the hotel is to suit my working trip there, the proximity to Classic is just a coincidence.

After doing what I had to do, decided to hit Classic Spa at about 4 PM.
Took the short walk from hotel to Classic (like Orchard MRT to Somerset MRT distance). The infrastructure in this Pasar Baru area is a little run-down, the people a bit shabby but even as a lone ranger like me, it don’t feel at all dangerous. Of course, practice some street-smart.

A few simple enquiries for directions led me to the spa reception. (facing the building from the main road, there is a service road on the left of the building leading to the car park. Follow this service road until the main entrance. Go through the glass doors & down one floor into the basement)
Asked for the menu. I can’t remember the prices exactly but 100 plus K entrance fees which can be waived if you take a girl eventually. Single girl package at about 400K & twice the fun for about 500 plus K. Threesome is also available.

Told them I was interested in the single girl package, was given a locker tag & proceeded to the locker room. Lockers are simple locker & you can’t use your own lock for added security so best not to bring too much valuables. However, hotel room kind of safes were also available but I didn’t use them & not sure there would be extra charges.

Locker, spa & shower areas are generally clean & comfortable. Facilities include hot & cold pool, sauna & steam room, rest area, 1 or 2 tv & of course you can order drinks. I spent quite a bit of time in there.

Once I was done, told the attendant I was ready for my massage & was told to put on a bath robe & led through an adjoining door into a dimly lit lounge. Girls sat in separate alcove for your selection but before I could venture further, was ambushed by a mamasan. Unfortunately, she spoke no English & my Melayu is very limited & so was passed on to another English-speaking mamasan. Mamasan tried to rush me but I took my time & ordered a drink & survey the market. I requested for English speaking girls & she said there wasn’t any. Any Indonesian Chinese? Yes but cannot speak Chinese & pointed her out to me. Not bad but my eyes strayed to a hot classic Indo cewek behind her but mamasan said that cewek no massage, only full service. Mamasan called the Indo Chinese to me for a close scrutiny & at close sight still good enough. I said fine with her & mamasan then threw me a curve ball, said package will be 800K!! Thinking back, I should have double check with the reception but I was already in the mood & mamasan may have already gain my confidence. So on I went.

Girl led me through a rabbit warren into a room, much like any hotel room but much smaller with a attached glass shower enclosure. Clean & hygienic enough for me & we proceeded & all I wanted to say is that girl was WILD, domineering & the thought of being overcharged was forgotten. After the deed, she asked for a tip & gave me a slip of paper with her name on it for me to write the amount I want to tip her. Not quite sure if that’s how it normally works but I wasn’t comfortable & promised her I will tip her later.

Went back to the spa area to rest a bit more, showered again & check out.
Hand in my locker tag & was given a bill of about 900K including drink & asked me how much I wanted to tip the girl. Men are men, after orgasm, thoughts of being over charged returned but no time to challenge now. Honestly could have gladly tipped the girl 200K but scaled it down to 50K. No tip for mamasan.

Asked them if it’s safe to walk back to my hotel after 12 midnight since it’s only a short walk but they don’t encourage it.

Left at about 7 PM & I walked to recce the route back. A couple of hotels & a couple of 24/7 convenience stores along the route on one side & a 24/7 petrol station on the other. Should be safe enough, I thought.
Left Classic spa at about 7 PM.

Will follow up with my review of my virgin trip to Tease, Travel & then back to Terminal 5.

TonyCheong2
01-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Will follow up with my review of my virgin trip to Tease, Travel & then back to Terminal 5.

Full service price at Spa will be more expensive than Classic Club (Level 1), Terminal 2 and Terminal 5.

Up you my 1 humble rep point. :)

Mozeng
01-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Any advice over this few days good or safe to chiong ktv club disco still?

Next week ya their fasting starts

Setzer
03-06-2016, 12:11 AM

personally i think it's best to avoid first and last 5 days of ramadan otherwise you might be in for some disappointment when visiting spas/ktv etc.

As some bros have pointed out, the in-between period shld be good to visit as alot of the local working girls will be out to try make more money so this might be a good time to try tabao back to hotel at a good rate.

TonyCheong2
03-06-2016, 02:01 AM
As some bros have pointed out, the in-between period shld be good to visit as alot of the local working girls will be out to try make more money so this might be a good time to try tabao back to hotel at a good rate.

Wah don't make me gian leh.
Already have cewek just WhatsApp to KC me.

I might just drop in Jakarta in mid June! :eek:

Bamboo888
03-06-2016, 04:03 AM
Hi bros,

I have just been posted to Jakarta and many thanks to all bros for posting so much valuable information for newbies like me.

Thought I will give something back. Here are some of the places I have been:

1. Blok M (Jalan Felatehan)
Small dirty street with about 4-5 bars opened when I visited. Cheap drinks (~$5 for a bintang) Normally you will start at Top Gun and after the band finish everyone will go across the street to MyBar or D's Place. Cewek range from 20 to 50 yrs old lol and hard to find a looker. Very relaxed place for drinking cheap beer but cewek aim mainly for ang mos (no idea why since asians are the ones who will pay more). Managed to get a SYT for 1.5 mil overnight who stayed with me till lunch time. Super expensive for that kind of place but she is a 8 while the next best alternative I can find is a 3

2. CJs and BATS
Same concept so grouped them together. Same as Blok M but quality is much better (if you are into late 20s or MILF). Friendly crowd but BATS is very geared towards ang mos. Think the rule of thumb here is who pop the question 1st who lose i.e "you want to go back with me?" = min 1.5 mil for ST versus "I go with you?" = max 1.5 mil for LT (but thats just me)

3. Club 36
Wonderful place with about 40-50 girls and at any point there would be 10+ puying in the mix. Everynight it would be 1. band 2. sex cewek nude striptease 3. puying doing the agogo shuffle and repeat. It is quite fun as you need to adjust depending who you are playing with. LD touch boobs mentality for cewek and hang flower play game for puying. I was a little wasted and started talking english to the cewek and bahasa (very limited) to the puying. 110k for LD (they go topless with 1 and will stay with you at least 15-20 minutes trying to finish all your liquor (most drink from bottle)) 150k for flower and buy 1-2 will almost guarantee they stay at your table the whole night. 1.2 mil min spend for table, 1.2 mil for cewek in ktv for striptease 45 mins then sing with you.ST quotes at 3 mil so not worth it. There are FL I think as I see single ldays going home alone at late hours. Still finding out how the system works (if anyone has a clue please share)

4. Malioboro
All in 1 venue where it is straight p4p. This place has been covered alot so will not mention too much about it. Basically either go to the spa or the club (if you like to drink and watch naked cewek dancing) 3 LDs and their top comes off and you can do whatever you want for 15-20 minutes. Too commercial for me

5. King Cross
Went to the KTV. 3 vouchers and girls are in their birthday suits. My friend was having a ball but I had difficulty communicating with my girl (zero bahasa) so haha not much of an experience for me.

As you can see I prefer fishing compared to straight p4p. If any bros are dropping by in Jakarta, please drop me a PM and we can meet for dinner and drinks plus plus hahahahaha

Hope this is helpful.

Setzer
03-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Wah don't make me gian leh.
Already have cewek just WhatsApp to KC me.

I might just drop in Jakarta in mid June! :eek:
I also just got ceweks whatsapp to me to go Jkt. However, just came back from SZ.. so prolly have to rest for this weekend and see how it goes. Might plan a trip around mid June iagw

TonyCheong2
03-06-2016, 02:43 PM
I also just got ceweks whatsapp to me to go Jkt. However, just came back from SZ.. so prolly have to rest for this weekend and see how it goes. Might plan a trip around mid June.

Jetstar have sale until 11pm today.

SIN/CGK return air tickets S$79.00 + S$18.00 (Credit Card Fee) all inclusive! :eek:
Very tempted to pull the trigger. :p

Setzer
03-06-2016, 08:38 PM
Jetstar have sale until 11pm today.

SIN/CGK return air tickets S$79.00 + S$18.00 (Credit Card Fee) all inclusive! :eek:
Very tempted to pull the trigger. :p

my friend ask me to go next friday .. very tempted now after looking at your post.

btw bro tony, if you go, which day are you going?

cheonger
03-06-2016, 08:38 PM
Can't agree more that R*a is the fiercest of them all. But recent visit to Empo, she gained quite some baby. If i remember correctly, she have quite a huge tattoo from shoulder till waist, but this time around, didn't notice her Tatoo anymore.

Btw, there is another SYT Pr*cy or something. Looks like related to R*a or maybe her disciple from the way the are communicate. Not as fierce, but her fang is definite growing to be the next R*a

Hmm.. the only one whom I know will do that is R*a , the "fiercest" of them all.

I think it's pretty safe to sign cc at tease. Of all my trips there, never had any problem. imho, since you are already in jkt, why not just make full use of the trip? one more night of fun is not really gonna hurt your pocket, the only thing that hurts would be waking up early or totally not sleep for your morning flight. :D:D

TonyCheong2
03-06-2016, 10:07 PM
my friend ask me to go next friday .. very tempted now after looking at your post.

btw bro tony, if you go, which day are you going?

Very hard to say Abang Setzer. :D
If can go will be mid June. :)

My Jakarta trips always very last minute wan as my work schedule is very ad hoc.
A lot of times is book air tickets and hotel only 1 day in advance hahaha. :p

On a serious note, why I like to go Jakarta at a minute's notice is that air ticket prices can be still very cheap even 24 hours before departure.

Setzer
03-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Very hard to say Abang Setzer. :D
If can go will be mid June. :)

My Jakarta trips always very last minute wan as my work schedule is very ad hoc.
A lot of times is book air tickets and hotel only 1 day in advance hahaha. :p

On a serious note, why I like to go Jakarta at a minute's notice is that air ticket prices can be still very cheap even 24 hours before departure.

Noted bro, actually me too but mine is more routine as in i always go friday and come back either sat or sun. last minute as well.. anyway looking at expedia.. no budget air flights? only see garuda n sq when i try to search hotel+flight... hmmm

TonyCheong2
04-06-2016, 02:04 AM
Noted bro, actually me too but mine is more routine as in i always go friday and come back either sat or sun. last minute as well.. anyway looking at expedia.. no budget air flights? only see garuda n sq when i try to search hotel+flight... hmmm

Jetstar
Tiger
Lion Air

Take Lion Air if you want to see SYT cewek (flight stewardess). :p

perish__
04-06-2016, 08:35 AM
Jetstar
Tiger
Lion Air

Take Lion Air if you want to see SYT cewek (flight stewardess). :p

some of them do escort sideline too :)

Setzer
04-06-2016, 10:13 AM

mostly lionair, airasia n garuda. but the price is too steep for me. recently came across one maxim model.. asking 9mil for ST. :(

Bamboo888
04-06-2016, 11:27 AM
Any bros dropping by in Jakarta after June 20th interested to meet up and bring me along for field trip? There is so much I like to explore but lack motivation... very sian to be lone ranger and need guidance from seniors... spa ktv club simi pun bisa :)

Pink_Flyod
04-06-2016, 11:54 AM

Are you serious ? I would like to hook them if I can.

lost99
04-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Any bros in Jakarta today? pm me if interested to go out.

TonyCheong2
05-06-2016, 01:15 PM
Any bros in Jakarta today? pm me if interested to go out.

Mas lost99 cheong where this time? :p

DaSmooth
05-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Hi bros,

I have just been posted to Jakarta and many thanks to all bros for posting so much valuable information for newbies like me.

Thought I will give something back. Here are some of the places I have been:

1. Blok M (Jalan Felatehan)
Small dirty street with about 4-5 bars opened when I visited. Cheap drinks (~$5 for a bintang) Normally you will start at Top Gun and after the band finish everyone will go across the street to MyBar or D's Place. Cewek range from 20 to 50 yrs old lol and hard to find a looker. Very relaxed place for drinking cheap beer but cewek aim mainly for ang mos (no idea why since asians are the ones who will pay more). Managed to get a SYT for 1.5 mil overnight who stayed with me till lunch time. Super expensive for that kind of place but she is a 8 while the next best alternative I can find is a 3

2. CJs and BATS
Same concept so grouped them together. Same as Blok M but quality is much better (if you are into late 20s or MILF). Friendly crowd but BATS is very geared towards ang mos. Think the rule of thumb here is who pop the question 1st who lose i.e "you want to go back with me?" = min 1.5 mil for ST versus "I go with you?" = max 1.5 mil for LT (but thats just me)

3. Club 36
Wonderful place with about 40-50 girls and at any point there would be 10+ puying in the mix. Everynight it would be 1. band 2. sex cewek nude striptease 3. puying doing the agogo shuffle and repeat. It is quite fun as you need to adjust depending who you are playing with. LD touch boobs mentality for cewek and hang flower play game for puying. I was a little wasted and started talking english to the cewek and bahasa (very limited) to the puying. 110k for LD (they go topless with 1 and will stay with you at least 15-20 minutes trying to finish all your liquor (most drink from bottle)) 150k for flower and buy 1-2 will almost guarantee they stay at your table the whole night. 1.2 mil min spend for table, 1.2 mil for cewek in ktv for striptease 45 mins then sing with you.ST quotes at 3 mil so not worth it. There are FL I think as I see single ldays going home alone at late hours. Still finding out how the system works (if anyone has a clue please share)

4. Malioboro
All in 1 venue where it is straight p4p. This place has been covered alot so will not mention too much about it. Basically either go to the spa or the club (if you like to drink and watch naked cewek dancing) 3 LDs and their top comes off and you can do whatever you want for 15-20 minutes. Too commercial for me

5. King Cross
Went to the KTV. 3 vouchers and girls are in their birthday suits. My friend was having a ball but I had difficulty communicating with my girl (zero bahasa) so haha not much of an experience for me.

As you can see I prefer fishing compared to straight p4p. If any bros are dropping by in Jakarta, please drop me a PM and we can meet for dinner and drinks plus plus hahahahaha

Hope this is helpful.

Good report. It sounds like you have things figured out. If you prefer fishing, it's nice to learn a bit of bahasa. There is a small book called "Making out in Indonesian" that has all of the best phrases. I highly recommend it.

Bamboo888
05-06-2016, 05:53 PM
Hi Bros, are there any places where you can drink without being disturbed too much but with FL available? Being able to hear myself speak would also be a plus. Thanks in advance for the recommendations.

Tried wechat recently as well as I had blue balls after a night out. Basically the method I used is to 1. Ask for massage and ++. Most of them quoted 200k massage 90 mins and 1mil for ++. 2. Ask them to send u pics doing a specific pose (finger on nose or something). 3. Ask the one u like for massage 200k. They come liao u see can eat anot then nego lol. Worst case u still have a massage. Recommended when ur super lazy or just want a quick fix.

Thanks for the tip Pak DaSmooth!

Setzer
05-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Dear all,

Please take note that Emporivm Hotel will be closed on 5-6 June 2016 and business to resume on 7 June 2016.

Ps. sorry this came abit late. :)

DaSmooth
06-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Dear all,

Please take note that Emporivm Hotel will be closed on 5-6 June 2016 and business to resume on 7 June 2016.

Ps. sorry this came abit late. :)

Not just that hotel. EVERY bar and massage place in Indonesia will be closed those days. This is an every year occurrence on the day before the start of Ramadan and the day of the start of Ramadan. Many times also the day after the start of Ramadan.

DaSmooth
06-06-2016, 09:22 AM
Hi Bros, are there any places where you can drink without being disturbed too much but with FL available? Being able to hear myself speak would also be a plus.

CJs in Hotel Mulia. After you pay the cashier and enter the venue, turn left and sit in the quiet bar area.

D's place in Blok M is fairly quiety, but the girls are not too hot.

There are lots of bars where you can sit and have some quiet drinks, but if you throw "free lance hookers" into the mix, it's difficult to find anywhere that is quiet anymore these days. Back in the old days Top Gun was the ultimate place for that. Now Top Gun is quite loud.

Eastern Promise in Kemang is a fairly nice place to have a quiet drink and chat up the waitresses and a few girls, but it's not a top free lance place. Although EP will definitely have some free lancers there on Friday and Saturday night. It would be a waste of time going there any night other than Friday or Saturday.

The JW Marriott in Mega Kuningan bar is quiet and has some free lancers on occasion, but not much selection. Beers are not cheap there.

Mozeng
06-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Alexis, 1001, Malio all closed today?

windchester
06-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Hi bros, going to jkt, staying in atria residences gading serpong, any spas nearby offering FJ and what's the dmg?

Appreciate the replies!

Molestan
06-06-2016, 10:30 PM
From reading through the pages, seems like its all mainly happening in the North. Anyone could point me to the correct direction for any places near the Grand Hyatt, I'm heading up there soon!

Much thanks!

DaSmooth
07-06-2016, 06:41 AM
From reading through the pages, seems like its all mainly happening in the North. Anyone could point me to the correct direction for any places near the Grand Hyatt, I'm heading up there soon!

Much thanks!

If you are fairly young and good looking and have some pickup game, one of the most popular night clubs in the entire city is right there at Plaza Indonesia. It's called Immigrant.

Malioboro is not far from the Hyatt. Hotel Classic is also not too far as long as the taxi isn't a moron and takes you the wrong way.

lost99
07-06-2016, 07:19 AM
Mas lost99 cheong where this time? :p

I don't have anything new and interesting to report this trip, as this time was mostly picking up random girls (and taking to my hotel :), meeting a few old regulars, and getting real massages. only visit classic and Malio a few times and nothing new to note about those places. Did not even visit Alexis, Colleseum/1001, Tease club as a have done in the past.

One the plus side, picking up girls, while more time consuming, has been much less costly and more GFE than Alexis/1001. A little bit of Bahasa goes a long way in Indo.

bluephone
07-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone can share during ramadan period are the clubs like classic and all open? Are girls plenty or less?

Mozeng
07-06-2016, 08:07 PM
Which club I can enjoy good music and with girls accompanion? Not necessarily talking about sex

Any recommendation?

TribexDuck
07-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Heading to emporium tonight. Any want to join?

soblur
08-06-2016, 01:42 AM
Going down this Fri till Sun for a really short trip to settle some stuff. Anyone else there?

Setzer
08-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Which club I can enjoy good music and with girls accompanion? Not necessarily talking about sex

Any recommendation?
Everyone has their own definition to good music bro, in any case.. some ideas for you :

BATS in Hotel Shangri-La
CJ's Club in Hotel Mulia
30 (Tiga Puluh) in Hotel Le Meridien
Musro and Manhattan bar in Hotel Borobudur
MO bar in Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Burgundy in Hyatt Hotel
Flirt in Fashion Hotel
The Play Club in Hotel Alexis
Club 36 in Hotel Jayakarta
Blu Martini in Marriott
Tempus in Ritz-Carlton
Mille's Club in Lokasari
Immigrant
Blowfish
Dragonfly
X2
Empirica
Colosseum

There are still alot of clubs not listed and in the above list, not all offer LC services. you might need to do your own pick up otherwise. cheers

Setzer
08-06-2016, 01:07 PM
Going down this Fri till Sun for a really short trip to settle some stuff. Anyone else there?
I'll probably be there... looking to fly in friday night and come back to sg sunday morning.

TonyCheong2
08-06-2016, 01:41 PM
I'll probably be there... looking to fly in friday night and come back to sg sunday morning.

Wow your trip very jam packed! :p

Mozeng
08-06-2016, 02:20 PM
Everyone has their own definition to good music bro, in any case.. some ideas for you :

BATS in Hotel Shangri-La
CJ's Club in Hotel Mulia
Burgundy in Hyatt Hotel
Flirt in Fashion Hotel
The Play Club in Hotel Alexis
Club 36 in Hotel Jayakarta
Blu Martini in Marriott
Tempus in Ritz-Carlton
Mille's Club in Lokasari
Immigrant
Blowfish
Dragonfly
X2
Empirica
Colosseum

There are still alot of clubs not listed and in the above list, not all offer LC services. you might need to do your own pick up otherwise. cheers

Thanks bro for the recommendation. 👍👍👍

DaSmooth
08-06-2016, 03:29 PM

Any recommendation?

Jaya Pub across the street from the Sari Pan Pacific hotel in Thamrin. It's owned by a former Indonesia Dangdut star and is quite fun on Friday and Saturday nights for music and hangout. They play mostly pop during the night and also dangdut, when they play dangdut, the place is rocking. The chick that sings dangdut gets on top of the bar and sings and she is hot. I normally go to the toilet and whack off after her set.

The best band in town is called Second Born. They are experts at singing Queen, but they play most anything. I love it when they will play something like Metallica and mid song will flip to dangdut, then back to Metallica with the same general backing music as if it was all one song. I don't know where they are currently playing but if you can find where they are playing, I highly recommend them. The venue is normally packed with locals if that band is playing and you may need to reserve a table in advance if you want to sit. They won an award for best comedy act in Jakarta, but they are a music band that likes to joke around.

Personally, I think the bands at Top Gun are pretty darn good. It's hard to beat Blok M for cheap beers and good music. If you are only interested in short time sex with a hot young girl, you are better off in a 1 hour rented brothel room in North Jakarta at a place like Hotel Classic. But to hang out and chat up the girls and have a good time, I prefer Blok M.

Setzer
08-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Wow your trip very jam packed! :p
I can't go early on friday becos of work, and I choose to come back early on Sunday so I can still have a proper rest ie. after saturday night cheong session, can just go back to hotel to wash up and head for airport. :) Getting old, not able to cheong more than 2 nights in a row.

Wdydx
08-06-2016, 05:26 PM
I can't go early on friday becos of work, and I choose to come back early on Sunday so I can still have a proper rest ie. after saturday night cheong session, can just go back to hotel to wash up and head for airport. :) Getting old, not able to cheong more than 2 nights in a row.

Very Nice plan, trust will definitely be a wonderful weekend! :) Is it possible to share your visiting target plans bro Setzer? Maybe it will be the best sample itinerary as a newbie like me to follow and for reference in fasting month. Pm also appreciated if it is not convenient to share in public.

mast1250
08-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Just went to malio club. For those who want to know how it is like during the current ramadan period, the girls are wearing more modestly such as tight-fit tshirts or racerbacks due to the fasting month. Big difference from the lingerie we're used to seeing. I'm a visual person so kinda boring for me haha.. The ceweks by the sides are still there though for extra entertainment :D

soblur
09-06-2016, 12:47 AM

Wah, go back hotel wash up head to to airport? Sat night cheong till what time?

Setzer
09-06-2016, 03:19 AM
Wah, go back hotel wash up head to to airport? Sat night cheong till what time?

No idea. Nvr make any plans for sat night yet

Setzer
09-06-2016, 10:21 AM
Very Nice plan, trust will definitely be a wonderful weekend! :) Is it possible to share your visiting target plans bro Setzer? Maybe it will be the best sample itinerary as a newbie like me to follow and for reference in fasting month. Pm also appreciated if it is not convenient to share in public.
Normally my itinerary would be something like this:

Arrive about 9pm-ish local time on friday night
- check-in to hotel
- take taxi to either tease/malio or colosseum
- play until 2am, either adjourn for supper or continue round 2 at club 36
- back to hotel

Saturday
- go for massage++ either at myplace/orchardz/delta around 12pm
- either eat out or go back hotel order room service for lunch and nap
- wake up evening for dinner with friends
- if take it easy, then maybe just go hang out at pool place in sarinah but usually will end up at tease/36 again.
- then just go supper, back to hotel to wash up and get ready to go airport

It can be tiring/boring but hey, better enjoy while you are there right? In any case, all nightlife activities are still on-going during ramadan, although some places might close earlier (ie. drinking place) or striptease dancers might not be able to go fully bare (this usually happens once in a while for a duration of few days especially after some warnings/raid by officials). But otherwise, its business as usual. Just avoid the 17th day (about 23 june) and also few days before the end of ramadan as all clubs will be closed.

XXLCat
09-06-2016, 10:50 AM
Saturday
- go for massage++ either at myplace/orchardz/delta around 12pm

I have tried myplace one time during my last stay, massage is quite decent, the girl is also quite nice, however the price is a little bit in the high end almost the same as Delta if I am not wrong. Final bill consist of many add-on which is kind of annoying... ...

Wish you a wonderful journey Bro... I still can remember your warmhearted sharing and help for my last trip... :D my humble 1 point up...

valitar
09-06-2016, 03:30 PM
It's a very good list given by bro Setzer, if you don't mind I help to add and group them a bit so can see which pizza or prata would suit one's taste

==PICK-UP GAME / FL==
BATS in Hotel Shangri-La (band)
CJ's Club in Hotel Mulia (band)
Burgundy in Hyatt Hotel
Blu Martini in Marriott
Tempus in Ritz-Carlton
Immigrant (dj)
Blowfish (dj)
Dragonfly (dj)
X2 (multiple areas inside, different mixes)
Empirica (dj)

==LADY COMPANION / DANCER / PICK-UP==
The 4-Play Club in Hotel Alexis (dj)
Colosseum (dj, no local dancer, have Romanian dancers, which you can try to be 'friendly' with)
Crown Lounge (dj, band)
Sun City Lounge (dj, band)

==LADY COMPANION / DANCER / THAI COYOTE / PR / PICK-UP==
Flirt in Fashion Hotel (dj, band)
Club 36 in Hotel Jayakarta (dj, band)
Oopai in B-Fashion Hotel (dj, band)

==Wouldn't recommend Lokasari unless you're already familiar with Jakarta/the area==
Mille's Club in Lokasari

valitar
09-06-2016, 03:49 PM

As bro Pink_Floyd has shared here
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14624870&postcount=18905

basically other than the start, middle (for Nuzu**l), and end of the Ramadhan period, Jakarta scene more or less is quite normal...

By regulation in Jakarta the Spas, KTVs, Discos, etc must close, "except" if they are part of a Hotel facility, which are allowed to open with regulated hours. Hence, you'd notice nearly all of these establishments name their places with the "Hotel" word in them (Hotel Alexis, Hotel Malioboro, Hotel Classic, etc.). Though I bet you wouldn't really take your wifey and kids to stay in there.

The clubs may open and close earlier (by 2+am) during the first few weeks, but later on in some weeks they tend to revert and close normally also from experience..

Bamboo888
09-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Anyone in Classic now? Everything opens at 6pm now.

Setzer
09-06-2016, 08:59 PM
It's a very good list given by bro Setzer, if you don't mind I help to add and group them a bit so can see which pizza or prata would suit one's taste

Wouldn't mind at all as I also copy it from jkt100bars. :p actually it would be nice if someone can compile all the relevant info into single post.. that would probably be very helpful.

Bamboo888
10-06-2016, 03:21 AM
Some info on Classic. Opening hours 6pm to 2am for this period. Went to T2 with about 80 girls after a quick count. Place 40% full at 9pm.

Looked boring at first but the place grows on you after a while. Band CMI but singer is quite chio.

No full monty. Girls wearing normal clothes making it hard to scout figure properly but otherwise had a good time. Asked the mummy for a imut girl willing to teach me bahasa :)

Average looks but good service. Meeting her during her next off day.

1 pack cig 1 girl 2 bottles of anker 1 coke 1 redbull 1 green tea 720k. Tip the girl 200k for not watching the time. Cuddled till phone ring then shower. From closing the room door to opening it again 75mins give or take.

For once I spent less than 1 juta. Very proud of myself haha. Afterwhich went bluegrass for a meal with client and spent 3 juta... All the while thinking I could have gone back 3 more times with the $$

bluesky12
10-06-2016, 03:37 AM
Just visited Malio club today. I can confirm no stripping due to holy month. You probably want to wait until Ramahdan is over.

My first time in Jakarta here. I'm little disappointed by the quality of girls at popular places like Malioboro and Alexis. These places are out to suck your Rupiah and the working girls' look maybe 3 or 5/10 but damn expensive(1-2 millions rupiah) :confused:. The dancers are much better looking but they are not up for sales. Went home to pcc instead :(

TonyCheong2
10-06-2016, 05:54 AM
Went home to pcc instead :(

Only local ceweks at Alexis worth the premium price.
Local ceweks at Malioboro sucks.

In Jakarta I always force myself to bonk even if I'm super tired.
At RP350K for ST at Hotel Travel and Hotel Classic, how can you do dis-service to yourself by PCCing at hotel?! :eek:
Something is very wrong hahaha. :p

Bamboo888
10-06-2016, 06:34 AM
At RP350K for ST at Hotel Travel and Hotel Classic, how can you do dis-service to yourself by PCCing at hotel?! :eek:
Something is very wrong hahaha. :p

Hi Pak Tony, would you think Travel is better than Classic or same setup? Thinking of giving it a try. Also would you know how is Classic Bunker like?

mahlerkay
10-06-2016, 08:31 AM
You can get BJ and ST from Malioboro dancers. BJ is 20 LD and in private area. ST is in private room upstairs and cost 2+ juta. These services are not guaranteed, up to dancer's discretion.

Just visited Malio club today. I can confirm no stripping due to holy month. You probably want to wait until Ramahdan is over.

My first time in Jakarta here. I'm little disappointed by the quality of girls at popular places like Malioboro and Alexis. These places are out to suck your Rupiah and the working girls' look maybe 3 or 5/10 but damn expensive(1-2 millions rupiah) :confused:. The dancers are much better looking but they are not up for sales. Went home to pcc instead :(

mahlerkay
10-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Hi Pak Tony, would you think Travel is better than Classic or same setup? Thinking of giving it a try. Also would you know how is Classic Bunker like?

Classic bunker is 100k entry fee (can't remember if this goes to your first drink) , with local and import (PRC, Russia, Kazakhstan) FL. Otherwise same live band, drinking, nude dancers (Ramahdan tidak baku baju :p), LD setup as T2