PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

soblur
28-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Any bro here happen to be in Jakarta next weekend?

beachaway
28-09-2015, 10:21 PM
hi bros, i am heading to jkt next week. have not been there for a year already.
any good joints near grand hyatt/Plaza indonesia?
the only one i heard of is Delta Spa...

ribit
28-09-2015, 11:06 PM
My FR for Reva;

Went to this hotel spa, at the reception area waiting to register, saw 3 ML walking passed, 2 are looking hot, so ask the recption what's their name.... Thought Reva looked great will go for that and she's free for 1.5hrs Woah.

Mai Too Liao, booked her. Went to the room then change and wait..... 5min s later she came in, smiled, then prepared the room, took a basin to wash my feet with warm water....ahhhhh.

Went tover to massage bed, lie face down, started SOP massage.... occasionally brushes fingers around junior, then massage buttock, felt like rimming with lite brushes....straight marikita

Then told to turn over, sop again, untill leg massage, brushes around junior again, so paiseh already all in full attention.... then she smiled and winked, wah got chance.... so spoke to her as she continued stomach massage, every round lightly touches junior's base.... eye to eye, then she poppped, ok i'm done with the massage anything else????

I smiled then say what else can you do? She said you tell me.... I signalled Hand/Mouth/Bottom? She giggled and say ohhh.....make love...... giggled, said ok, then the party begin, really really tight and wet and wild.....went thru about 40mins, tried at least 5 different styles... then finished the deed.... She told me my name is Reva, remember....She smiled then clear the room, serve me my hot ginger tea

Body: 9/10 (Slim and firm around 1.6m)
Boob: arround 32B
Massage: 8/10 (professional type with teasing....i guess depends on chemistry with ML, didn't get that from another ML in the SPA)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: As I stayed in that hotel with SPA inclusive, so only gave Reva US100. To me it's worth every cent for the 2hrs non stop action pact on a saturday evening even i know it's on the high side
RTM: Sure

Will give a few FR....later

dummydummy
29-09-2015, 10:22 PM
hi bro, what is the haze condition in jakarta now? i heading there this weekend thanks! of course will roam around for happy ending too :)

Teriyaki00
29-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Guys - how is the party scene in north Jakarta (Kota)? Thanks seniors !

soblur
29-09-2015, 11:57 PM
hi bro, what is the haze condition in jakarta now? i heading there this weekend thanks! of course will roam around for happy ending too :)

I also going there this weekend that's why today was looking around for more 'powerful' mask. :D

stamphere
30-09-2015, 01:22 AM
Guys - how is the party scene in north Jakarta (Kota)? Thanks seniors !

The clubbing scene in north Jakarta has more working ladies as compared to the newer and grander establishments in south Jakarta (for eg: X2, dragonfly, fishbowl).

More drugs can be found in clubs in the north and ecstasy can be bought easily.

Siammy
30-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Classic Terminal 2

Suspect there are a lot of bros like me who only go to Classic Terminal 1 on F2. It was quite a while before I dared to go up to F5.

If ur making the trip all the way to Classic Hotel, it’s a no-brainer that u should check out both floors. Why limit urself to half the girls there? (not including spa and KTV). Both floors require a minimum, so all u have to do is buy a drink while ur looking. On Sundays u can look for free, even.

The system, pricing, MO is the same on F5 as on F1. U can take 1 or 2 girls. There is roughly the same number of girls on F5 as on F2.

Can’t say that the average of the F5 girls is better or worse than F2, but can say that the best girls I’ve ever seen at Classic were all on F5, and from the pack of girls way at the back. Those girls were absolute stunners. :eek: One in particular took my breath away. Couldn’t believe that there are such girls in Indonesia! But that doesn’t mean that there’s always a stunner at any given time. It’s a matter of luck.

The only difference is the physical layout. F5 is huge because there are no pool tables. The girls sit on tiers on both sides of the stage, not on sofas against the opposite wall. That’s a big problem because it’s like a fishbowl (but without the glass window), so u can’t get a close look at the girls – especially the ones in the far back.

Note that sometimes the hottest girls aren’t sitting out on the tiers.

Once I had a mamasan ask me if I like “small” girls. That made me wonder for a moment if I looked like a guy that liked “small” girls, but I figured I had nothing to lose, so said “Yes”. She disappeared through a door and came back with a cute, lively, small girl.

Another time a mamasan kept pointing to various girls, but there wasn’t anyone interesting. Then I mentioned a name to her and she said wait and disappeared through another door and later that girl came out.

The last time a mamasan came up to me and smiled like I was special and called over 2 real SYTs with her laser. They weren’t sitting with the other girls, they were sitting at a small table by themselves as if they were being kept in reserve for someone special.

beachaway
02-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Any lobang for out all massage to hotel?

stamphere
02-10-2015, 03:16 PM

Actually, there isn't a very good stable in Jakarta that provides outcall massage to hotel (if you see the ads in Jakarta post, most of them is overpriced and you can't guarantee is good).

So before you book a hotel, try to see if the hotel has a Spa or Massage Centre, then try to do outcall and nego.

Monkay81
02-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Bros, if I'm looking for KTV(like what we have in SG), where is the best place to go?

Am in Jakarta for work and feel like having some fun tonite.

Thanks!

stamphere
02-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Bros, if I'm looking for KTV(like what we have in SG), where is the best place to go?

Am in Jakarta for work and feel like having some fun tonite.

Thanks!

Sun City KTV has several China Girls but I am not too sure about the price.

lost99
03-10-2015, 01:17 AM
Sun City KTV rate

China gal 800k/hr + 600k 'tip'

Indo gal 600k/hr + 300k tip

prices for company 'in room' only. FJ not garunteed, may need negotiate and pay extra

I think min 3 hrs, and rooms have min charge depending on size. I think for Indo gals, their fee counts towards min room charge, but not for China gals.

Overall, a bit expensive and not great value IMO. Most cutomer are Rich Indos or Chinese Businessmen that dont care about price.

laihongg
03-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Anyone keen to go Classic this evening or Golden Crown tonight, PM me.

Deathsender
05-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Jakarta bros

I'll be travelling there on coming Tuesday (6th Oct) to Thursday for work ... Any bros in the area want to hangout? Intending to stay at Orchardz Hotel

Just drop me a message and we can arrange from there.

Cheers

beachaway
05-10-2015, 08:00 AM
Actually, there isn't a very good stable in Jakarta that provides outcall massage to hotel (if you see the ads in Jakarta post, most of them is overpriced and you can't guarantee is good).

So before you book a hotel, try to see if the hotel has a Spa or Massage Centre, then try to do outcall and nego.

Thanks bro!

kaishangge
05-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Anyone keen to go Classic this evening or Golden Crown tonight, PM me.

Bro, hows the haze there?

Netgal
06-10-2015, 02:23 PM
I am now at Jakarta till tomorrow, went to Travel Hotel yesterday. Book a gal with karaoke, fuck and sing whole night;)
Wonder if there are any similar joint in term of pricing like this ah? Want to try somewhere else :P

RamboCat
07-10-2015, 02:38 AM
I am now at Jakarta till tomorrow, went to Travel Hotel yesterday. Book a gal with karaoke, fuck and sing whole night;)
Wonder if there are any similar joint in term of pricing like this ah? Want to try somewhere else :P

Bro, please share where in Travel hotel is the karaoke ? I only notice the big hall where there are girls to choose for one shot.

stamphere
07-10-2015, 03:26 AM
Bro, please share where in Travel hotel is the karaoke ? I only notice the big hall where there are girls to choose for one shot.

Ya lor, I been there many times but never once seen the KTV.

RamboCat
07-10-2015, 03:51 AM
Pool@1001 : The place is new and has a classy upscale feel to it. Went late around 2 am but it was still open. Sat at the cabana by the pool and got a drink. Very soon the girls were paraded and PR manageress offered Viets but was not keen. Chose a slim syt local. Went with her to the pool for 30 min. The speakers blasting music at the pool made it feel very different from the more quiet affair at B Fashion Spa or Alexis where there is not much of an atmosphere but just you and your girl quietly standing at the edge of the pool. Friendly service both in the pool and in the room. Damage 1.3 million. Quality of girls good but not to justify that price tag.

Colosseum Disco : Went down after my pool@1001 spa session to the disco. Thought of seeing some sexy dancers but instead there were like more than 10 to 15 white hunks and white babes (imported ang mo dancers) dancing all around the huge hall. Chicks were hot but didn't dare to approach. Most looked very well heeled.

Classic Hotel : Was waiting for level 1 lounge to open and grabbing some food. Decided to get some genuine massage and saw a sign of refleksi in level B1. Went in and gosh !! It's another big ayam farm. Locals, Imports from at least three different countries. I was wondering....what...Classic has Sexy dancers and some working girls on level 1 , then there's Terminal Classic on level 3 and then Terminal 5 on level 5. So including B1, now there are 4 floors of whores in the single Classic Hotel building !! Not a bad idea to stay there and try each of the four places. And heard there's a karaoke as well....

Repeat visit to King Cross, Sumo Spa, D'Heaven, Travel Hotel which have plenty of FR's already. Sumo has a promotion where for 690K you get two girls with a shot each or one girl with two shots. King Cross lounge girls were still the best in terms of quality, absolutely gorgeous nubile junior college like girls with tender soft breasts that feel great to touch and suck for the price of 5 drinks. Even with my very limited bahasa and some use of translator and after downloading the BBM messenger, got a dancer to meet me the next day at a mall in Kelapa gading :D

Astroboy77
07-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Hi bro im now in hoilday Inn express at international expo... any good massage near there to recommend?? Reasonable price too. Thanks

lost99
07-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Pool@1001 : The place is new and has a classy upscale feel to it. Went late around 2 am but it was still open. Sat at the cabana by the pool and got a drink. Very soon the girls were paraded and PR manageress offered Viets but was not keen. Chose a slim syt local. Went with her to the pool for 30 min. The speakers blasting music at the pool made it feel very different from the more quiet affair at B Fashion Spa or Alexis where there is not much of an atmosphere but just you and your girl quietly standing at the edge of the pool. Friendly service both in the pool and in the room. Damage 1.3 million. Quality of girls good but not to justify that price tag

Classic Hotel : Was waiting for level 1 lounge to open and grabbing some food. Decided to get some genuine massage and saw a sign of refleksi in level B1. Went in and gosh !! It's another big ayam farm. Locals, Imports from at least three different countries. I was wondering....what...Classic has Sexy dancers and some working girls on level 1 , then there's Terminal Classic on level 3 and then Terminal 5 on level 5. So including B1, now there are 4 floors of whores in the single Classic Hotel building !! Not a bad idea to stay there and try each of the four places. And heard there's a karaoke as well....

Thanks for info on two places i am keen to check out.

For Pool@1001, price for local is comparable to Alexis. How would you compare selection and service? sounds worth a try, but not better value.

Also for Classic bunker B1, what are prices? is it fishbowl? do you get actual massage and service? or more like straight fxxking like terminal2?

there is also new Jakarta Post article of how City voted to close all nightclubs at midnight, and control liscencing for KTV sauna clubs etc.. Enjoy Jakatra while you can, before it turns to the next CP!!!

hidrochronic
07-10-2015, 04:02 PM
hey peeps,....will be on my virgin trip to jkt oct 9 to 11, and will be staying at pullman......any recommendation for a quickie around that area in the afternoon?

thx in advance guys:D:D

chjw18
08-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Sun City KTV has several China Girls but I am not too sure about the price.

Bring them out for a bonk in the afternoon, 1.0M to 1.2M

cooldoe
08-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Bro, hows the haze there?

no haze in jakarta

outcall in jakarta is very expensive
better stick to the spa bro
or take some girl out from bats

pacinse
08-10-2015, 09:40 PM

Bro Rambocat, bro Stamphere, from memory, it is not at the fish tank side of Travel which is at the left of building. It is actually inside the actual Travel hotel, accessing via the hotel lobby and the hotel lift. The hotel rooms are at 4th and 5th floor, while the Karaoke is at level 2 and 3.

At level 4 and 5, there is secret passage whereby if you stay in the hotel and identify the girl in fish tank, they can go to your hotel room for servicing. And they come thru the link passages between the fish tank inside as well as the hotel room side.

From memory, karaoke at level 2 is also linked to the fish tank. It has been a long while since I visited Travel, other Bros who are regulars of Travel may clarify. Thanks and peace ! Happy Chionging. Be safe !

kaishangge
08-10-2015, 11:30 PM
no haze in jakarta

outcall in jakarta is very expensive
better stick to the spa bro
or take some girl out from bats

nice to hear that. happy cheonging bro.

RamboCat
09-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Thanks for info on two places i am keen to check out.

For Pool@1001, price for local is comparable to Alexis. How would you compare selection and service? sounds worth a try, but not better value.

Also for Classic bunker B1, what are prices? is it fishbowl? do you get actual massage and service? or more like straight fxxking like terminal2?

there is also new Jakarta Post article of how City voted to close all nightclubs at midnight, and control liscencing for KTV sauna clubs etc.. Enjoy Jakatra while you can, before it turns to the next CP!!!

Selection is better in Alexis but service is comparable. 1001 just has a new and upscale feel to it. The open air pool is something different from other places.

For Classic B1, prices are a little higher than T2 and T5. I can't recall exactly but was quoted 850K for a local and 1.2 mill for a Ukranian.

Very very sad :( to see the Jakarta post article on early closure of night clubs, sauna, karaoke and massage parlors. It will literally kill half their business and also have spill off effects e.g. affect employees pay as working hours reduces, taxi drivers have lesser customer at night, late night food joints, entertainers etc. I'm thinking what or how they will do things creatively to circumvent this.

I'm just too used to partying till 3 am or 3:30 am at King Cross or 4 am at Malio Club and 6 am at Crown !!!

lost99
09-10-2015, 06:44 AM
Very very sad :( to see the Jakarta post article on early closure of night clubs, sauna, karaoke and massage parlors. It will literally kill half their business and also have spill off effects e.g. affect employees pay as working hours reduces, taxi drivers have lesser customer at night, late night food joints, entertainers etc. I'm thinking what or how they will do things creatively to circumvent this.

I'm just too used to partying till 3 am or 3:30 am at King Cross or 4 am at Malio Club and 6 am at Crown !!!

This is all happening for politicians to garner votes from hardline Muslims. It will hurt the economy and tourism, but they are too short sighted to see or care.

As the city adheres further to Muslim principles, our 'Entertainment' will be more restricted, more expensive, and possibly even vanish. Even in July there was an increase on Alcohol import tax to 150% but i have not been back to see if this affected prices at bars, clubs, ktv's yet. I suppose it has, and drinking was already expensive in Indo, now it will be insane.

I hope it doesnt hinder my trip in December. I will try enjoy as much as possible before it becomes like CP. if this trend continues, i may have to consifder Cambo or PI for my next trips.

cooldoe
09-10-2015, 12:18 PM
hey peeps,....will be on my virgin trip to jkt oct 9 to 11, and will be staying at pullman......any recommendation for a quickie around that area in the afternoon?

thx in advance guys:D:D

Which one? There are two pullman in jakarta

hidrochronic
10-10-2015, 10:24 PM
Which one? There are two pullman in jakarta

Im at the one in thamrin...

jugesam
12-10-2015, 02:49 AM
Anything interesting near Sahid?

taitaikunu
12-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Anything interesting near Sahid?

bro,
there is fortune spa, is walking distance from you.

cheers.

weef
12-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Hi bros! First time I'm staying at hotel mercure simatupang.. South Jakarta.. Are these fun spots near there?

logicaltea
12-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Hi All,
Will be grand zuri bsd this coming week.
Heard there is myplace spa but they dont do fl there.
Any recommendations for massage and fl?

knowntender
12-10-2015, 11:21 AM
I understand Spa and short time fun are the most common form of adult entertainment.

Just curious if most Jakarta hotels guest friendly without extra charge or questioning ? I plan to stay few nights in Jakarta in Dec, and may like to have long time for a night or two.

taitaikunu
12-10-2015, 05:18 PM
I understand Spa and short time fun are the most common form of adult entertainment.

Just curious if most Jakarta hotels guest friendly without extra charge or questioning ? I plan to stay few nights in Jakarta in Dec, and may like to have long time for a night or two.

Hi bro,
Most 4 stars up hotel will not give you any problems.
If you want great fun, you can stay at the hotel you are going to have your fun.
Like Alexis has hotel rooms....so you can do your business there and sleep there too....

Cheers.

jugesam
13-10-2015, 11:06 PM
There is a Odiseus spa at Sahid , any bro try b4? Damage?

jeremyl118
14-10-2015, 12:15 AM
landed in Jakarta 2 days ago!!

after check in hotel, went straight to alexis, (only place i know .. paiseh)

However Stupid taksi mthfker was singing entire trip and asking alot of questions if i am looking for girls or not
And end up bring me to wrong place .. classic. said he heard wrongly.
I told him ill just stop here since he say got girls here as well.

Went up 2nd floor and enter the club, saw 2 chicks dancing on the stage doing some fucking scene, yeah.. but not so hot...
Went walkin around.. most girls not up to my expectation.. and the mammy very pushy.. i told one i want to look around first and she show me sour face like i rape her daughter like that..

Took another taxi to alexis, YEAH! Now we're talking... first chick i saw was a fucking hot russian there... blonde hair .. wonder anyone tried her ?? Only one seriously tall hot blonde i saw.. so if you went recently you know what im talking about .. wanted to take her but decided to check out the local scene first.
One look and a girl caught my eye.. she look like the indo version of mihono sakaguchi.. starring at me like very innocent. eye big big ... where can hold.. somemore wearing the red hot costume with devil ears.. told the mammy ill go for her...

She is very fun and friendly but from my experience with alexis, most of them are.. only 19 years old and worked for 2 months +++
as usual alexis SOP then went to room.. her skills was NOT amateurish.. her BJ was best i ever had in many years..

Overall was top marks. her name is IRFAN or IRFIN or something.. she told me few times,, but i can only remember IRWIN with an F somewhere.
If i have the time i will return for her, but the russian chick damn hot.. DAMN!! if only i have MORE TIME!!

btw, i know they a KTV room and a club.. how do they work? anyone know? will post my other session soon if i can make it

Also I am staying at Sultan Hotel,.. alexis is abit far.. anywhere nearby worth the try?

biglanjiao
14-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Bros, I will be in Jakarta this Friday and staying over the weekend for work. Anyone free to go Chiong together? Never Chiong in Jakarta before. So PM me?

jugesam
16-10-2015, 02:24 AM
Hi, as I did not get any replies for my queries on Odiseus , I decided not to go there.

Below is my virgin trip to Jakarta and humble fr

Last minute decided to stay at le meridian as the hotel looks better than Sahid

First stop is to go fortune spa as intro by bro here. Entrance fee is now 600rp for 90mins massage, dunno is it bcos I go at 9++ in the night. Anyway imho, the service sucks. When enter the spa, was greeted by receptionist and given locker tag, did not bother to tell or show u where to go next, found my way to next counter and were asked what type of gal I want, opted for small build gal, and after 10mims, were ushered into room. Saw the gal assigned to me and was told to strip and go to bathe alone, all this while pulling a long face. After some not worth mentioning massage, pop the gq and was told the going rate for finis 500000)rp. First she ride me and later change to reverse cow gal. Soon I am going to shoot as she got nice butt and tight pussy,finally cum after 10mins. She just stand up and bath on her own without saying a word.
Will nvr rtf.

Tonight, got frien bring me to Cheong and we went to a place that I can't remember the name its inside a small hotel on the and located on the 8 floor.it cost 500krp just to sit with and 1.5mil to dabao,

Based on info from this thread, I concluded that it is exp compare to other ktv, hence I did not stay any longer.

Overall it's disappointing fuck trip to Jakarta

pronstar
16-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Tonight's plan, going to blowfish.. If no chai then going to alexis/classic for happy ending. Anybody keen pm me number i'll organise.

pronstar
16-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Tonight's plan.. Going blowfish to club if no chai then heading to alexis/classic. Those bros interested can pm me contact. Cost of drinks split equally.

ownage_sex
16-10-2015, 07:12 PM
My FR for Reva;

Body: 9/10 (Slim and firm around 1.6m)
Boob: arround 32B
Massage: 8/10 (professional type with teasing....i guess depends on chemistry with ML, didn't get that from another ML in the SPA)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: As I stayed in that hotel with SPA inclusive, so only gave Reva US100. To me it's worth every cent for the 2hrs non stop action pact on a saturday evening even i know it's on the high side
RTM: Sure

Will give a few FR....later

What hotel is this?

taitaikunu
17-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Hi, as I did not get any replies for my queries on Odiseus , I decided not to go there.

Below is my virgin trip to Jakarta and humble fr

Last minute decided to stay at le meridian as the hotel looks better than Sahid

First stop is to go fortune spa as intro by bro here. Entrance fee is now 600rp for 90mins massage, dunno is it bcos I go at 9++ in the night. Anyway imho, the service sucks. When enter the spa, was greeted by receptionist and given locker tag, did not bother to tell or show u where to go next, found my way to next counter and were asked what type of gal I want, opted for small build gal, and after 10mims, were ushered into room. Saw the gal assigned to me and was told to strip and go to bathe alone, all this while pulling a long face. After some not worth mentioning massage, pop the gq and was told the going rate for finis 500000)rp. First she ride me and later change to reverse cow gal. Soon I am going to shoot as she got nice butt and tight pussy,finally cum after 10mins. She just stand up and bath on her own without saying a word.
Will nvr rtf.

Tonight, got frien bring me to Cheong and we went to a place that I can't remember the name its inside a small hotel on the and located on the 8 floor.it cost 500krp just to sit with and 1.5mil to dabao,

Based on info from this thread, I concluded that it is exp compare to other ktv, hence I did not stay any longer.

Overall it's disappointing fuck trip to Jakarta

Bro,
Sorry to hear about your bad trip.
You should have told that friend of yours, what you are looking for.
From my experience, poor country don't nessesary have cheap bonk. Must have the right friend to bring you around....and you have be very clear what you want.
Local knowledge is very important.
I was taken for a ride, when I was in Vietnam, as I have nothing to compare it to; I had to take his crap.
Once I have been there a few times and know my way, it got a lot easier and much cheaper.

Cheers.

jugesam
18-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Bro,
Sorry to hear about your bad trip.
You should have told that friend of yours, what you are looking for.
From my experience, poor country don't nessesary have cheap bonk. Must have the right friend to bring you around....and you have be very clear what you want.
Local knowledge is very important.
I was taken for a ride, when I was in Vietnam, as I have nothing to compare it to; I had to take his crap.
Once I have been there a few times and know my way, it got a lot easier and much cheaper.

Cheers.
Thks bro, I guess it's true that u need someone local. Maybe next time I jio u. hahaha, well anyway for me it's pay to learn....

Siammy
20-10-2015, 03:22 AM
Travel Hotel KTV

If u go thru the entrance on the left side of the hotel, instead of going to the left and then down to the massage floor in the basement, u will see a stairway immediately to the right going up to the KTV on the second floor.

If u are there at the right time, after the KTV closes, all the girls will come down and go to the basement. Maybe they use the same locker room as the msg girls. U will see a lot of SYTs. They look livelier than the msg girls. The msg girls don’t seem too exciting, personality-wise.

Siammy
20-10-2015, 03:31 AM
Classic Hotel

If u look at the list of floors in the elevator, u will see that there is a spa in the basement and KTV on the third floor. The KTV girls are supposedly lined up against a wall.

I remember seeing a sign for reflexi. It might be on the first floor. Dun think the reflexi and the spa are the same thing.

samsam99
20-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Anyone have been to Malioboro recently? I was wondering the price to up the local girls. They charged me 1,050 for the "better" quality girls instead of 1 million and 850k for the cheaper ones..Ended up taking 2 different girls one after another, and a drink which cost around 100k. But the bill ended up with 2,450k? is there additional "tax" charges for the girls??

FR:
1st round, this girl called Tasha i think?
cute & petite
lick almost every part of ur body, excapt for ur butthole
really good service, very friendly, I could feel that she was trying to please tipped her and left as a happy guy.

now for the 2nd girl.. I was itchy but ended up with a total bitch..
dead fish, i couldnt even get a hard on..she got a fucking attitude problem. I ended up leaving early..wtf

to bros who have experience in Malioboro. can share some info what's the market rate to tip the girls? do i have to tip the mamasan for better recomendation? and is the pricing fixed or still got ++?

Overall i think the thai wl from fl1 feels more value for money though some of the china wl in malioboro looks really stunning.

this is my virgin fr, please go easy on me yeah

lost99
21-10-2015, 10:00 AM
Travel Hotel KTV

If u go thru the entrance on the left side of the hotel, instead of going to the left and then down to the massage floor in the basement, u will see a stairway immediately to the right going up to the KTV on the second floor.

If u are there at the right time, after the KTV closes, all the girls will come down and go to the basement. Maybe they use the same locker room as the msg girls. U will see a lot of SYTs. They look livelier than the msg girls. The msg girls don’t seem too exciting, personality-wise.

Interesting. What's the damages for Travel KTV?

Peridot62
23-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Hi bro,

I am going next week 30 October to 2 Nov n stay at Hyatt. Having a exhibition there. Is there any massage place to go nearby or is it safe to get a massager to my room? Please advise.

zaphod42
25-10-2015, 01:09 AM
Anyone have been to Malioboro recently? I was wondering the price to up the local girls. They charged me 1,050 for the "better" quality girls instead of 1 million and 850k for the cheaper ones..Ended up taking 2 different girls one after another, and a drink which cost around 100k. But the bill ended up with 2,450k? is there additional "tax" charges for the girls??

FR:
1st round, this girl called Tasha i think?
cute & petite
lick almost every part of ur body, excapt for ur butthole
really good service, very friendly, I could feel that she was trying to please tipped her and left as a happy guy.

now for the 2nd girl.. I was itchy but ended up with a total bitch..
dead fish, i couldnt even get a hard on..she got a fucking attitude problem. I ended up leaving early..wtf

to bros who have experience in Malioboro. can share some info what's the market rate to tip the girls? do i have to tip the mamasan for better recomendation? and is the pricing fixed or still got ++?

Overall i think the thai wl from fl1 feels more value for money though some of the china wl in malioboro looks really stunning.

this is my virgin fr, please go easy on me yeah

Pretty much the same price i was given for Malio Lounge. The locals are 800k - 1000++ , imports are 1.5Mil

I tipped the mamasan after choosing but with the amount of customers i doubt she'll remember

Jamesrg2
26-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Went to CJ over the weekend.mostly are WL. Pretty straight forward. Using eyes contact and be brave enough to talk to them and the rest is history.

Not all are up to expectation,only a handful of WL looks hot. Make sure u dress yourself like a toursit.so the gals will approach u. Drink are like our silly Singapore standard. Best idea time to be there is ard 11plus. Happy hunting.

jhsin
28-10-2015, 11:48 PM
Any bros going to Alexis tonight?

JacqueMerlin
29-10-2015, 01:34 AM
Anyone in jkt on 5 to 8 nov? Pm me

nalaaa
30-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Anyone any plan tonight? I will reach jkt about 11pm. Pm me

nalaaa
30-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Anyone any plan tonight? Pm me

ywnaReds
30-10-2015, 06:52 PM
I will be going to Jakarta on Sunday till thurs

knowntender
04-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Hi bro,
Most 4 stars up hotel will not give you any problems.

Cheers.

Thanks very much for the info.
Had booked service apartment suite in Central Jakarta.
Have another fussy question of nightlife scene in Jakarta.

I would definitely target Indo or Malay ladies ( their high enthusiasm in f session counts plenty ) rather than imported girls. Not speaking any Bahasa, where is the playground for me to find decent facial and yet 30+ years old, mature type ? Long time fun with mature one is even better.

But I prefer staying away from group of mid-20's or younger female.

JacqueMerlin
04-11-2015, 08:15 AM

I would definitely target Indo or Malay ladies ( their high enthusiasm in f session counts plenty ) rather than imported girls. Not speaking any Bahasa, where is the playground for me to find decent facial and yet 30+ years old, mature type ? Long time fun with mature one is even better.

Download a translator. I'm going tomorrow. I got a date already. But in her 20s HR exec.

lost99
04-11-2015, 09:35 AM
Not speaking any Bahasa, where is the playground for me to find decent facial and yet 30+ years old, mature type ?

No Bahasa is not a problem, as long as you display a fun attractive attitude, and not get too frustrated or annoyed, girls usually cooperate despite any language barrier.

As for 30+ MILF types, try CJs, BATs, and BlokM (in that order i think). At the first two, LT can be had for 1-2 million; they start asking for 2M and settle for lower if no customers by closing time. As for Blok M, LT should be 1M or less.

Less than 1 month until i'm in JKTA. Any bros Around early/mid December?

naruwi
04-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Hi Bros,

I am going to Jakarta this weekend. Will be staying at central area near CBD.
Which spa would you recommend in terms of service and quality of girls?
Delta, Terminal Classic, Sumo, Alexis, Fortune, Kimochi.

And also any clubs suitable to pick up girls?

Thank you in advance.

serpico
04-11-2015, 06:28 PM
Hi
Anyone keen on Golden Crown tonite?
Looking for wingman
I've been there a couple of time in the past
pm if keen
cheers

JacqueMerlin
04-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Hi Bros,

Thank you in advance.

I'm there over the weekend too.
Classic is the most bang for buck i was told.
But i intend to get this girl i have been talking to.

blursam
05-11-2015, 10:04 AM
No Bahasa is not a problem, as long as you display a fun attractive attitude, and not get too frustrated or annoyed, girls usually cooperate despite any language barrier.

As for 30+ MILF types, try CJs, BATs, and BlokM (in that order i think). At the first two, LT can be had for 1-2 million; they start asking for 2M and settle for lower if no customers by closing time. As for Blok M, LT should be 1M or less.

For BATS and CJs, they may ask for 1.5-2 million fo LT. 1 million should be able to close the deal.

Nowadays CJs are fully loaded with WLs almost every night, so options are plentiful, especially after 11pm. As for BATS, not as many as CJs, its better on Wed nights (ladies night).

By the way, BATS have bottle nights (for liqour) on Mondays, 20% discount.

super4hundred
05-11-2015, 12:03 PM
1st timer going this 9-11 nov. Any seniors around during this dates can chiong together with will be most grateful.

stamphere
05-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Going to Jakarta on the 12 to 14th of Nov. Any brothers who are new to the scene and want to join can PM me.

bxcow20
05-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Will be in Jkt from 6-9 Nov. Any kakis wanna meetup can drop me a pm.

JacqueMerlin
05-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Will be in Jkt from 6-9 Nov. Any kakis wanna meetup can drop me a pm.

I'm here 5 to 8. Already got a part time model and singer with me.

miracle90
05-11-2015, 11:49 PM
Was in Jakarta just few days ago, here is the FR:

1st day Tematik Spa
Name: Henny
Number: 39
Look: 7 face covered by quite heavy makeups
Body: 7.5 slim and a bit loose
Attitude: 8 friendly and easy
Massage: 9 very good massage, perhaps one of the best in recent time
FJ: 9 definitely knows how to provide a good bonk
Damage: around IDR800k+ including basic room
Comment: heard from somewhere that WL do cosplay whereby theme change everyday. She can do outcall after work, worth a try if you need a good massage.

2nd day
skip

3rd day
skip

4th day LA Bar, Kota Indah
Name: Lia
Number: 104
Look: 7.5 place was quite dark, might misjudge look
Body: 7 chubby with big boobs, not my type
Attitude: 8 very slutty and bitchy at beginning but end up being very friendly and needy once catch her attention
Massage: 7 ordinary, typical Spa prerequisite
FJ: 8 very good enthusiasm to warm up but the FJ task itself is nothing near to special
Damage: around 500k+ including a run down room with a shower
Comment: reasonably good place in terms of bang for buck, staffs are generally helpful in suggesting WL you wish for

hopefully useful FR

bxcow20
06-11-2015, 10:31 AM
I'm here 5 to 8. Already got a part time model and singer with me.

Wow nice...got lobang to share?

nicole99115
06-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Anyone keen to cheong together ?

ujang
07-11-2015, 01:59 AM
bro me too c u u ya

taitaikunu
07-11-2015, 02:18 PM

Bro you can try BATs or CJ's
Other choices would be the sport's bars in and around kemang area.

Cheers.

taitaikunu
07-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Hi Bros,

Thank you in advance.

Bro,
in term of service is at odds with quality.
And again quality comes at a price.
Service..... Kimochi, Terminal Classic, Delta, Fortune, Sumo, Alexis.
quality go the opposite way.

Cheers.

JacqueMerlin
07-11-2015, 06:40 PM
My part time model and singer is not for sharing because she's a normal girl who just happens to be in this line. She's not a working lady and she will get pissed off if i pass her contact around. Whatever you want to call me a bluff won't affect me. One bro has already met me and her, and i got him acquainted to her friend. Not bad looking too. I got young doctor, HR exec as well. All fished with my efforts.

Don't ask me for fishes. I only have fishing rods.
Get a data card from the airport. Start searching with beetalk and badoo with the former having much better chances. Use an online translator and have data available at all times.
Be aware that online scams are also plenty. Exercise good judgement before you move in.
Look presentable and have certain depth in your wallet set aside for this.
It's not always successful but every venture worth a try. Don't sit and wait for pussies to fall from the sky. That's how sales deals are closed.

If you want fishes without the rod, there's always classic malioboro alexis.

DeathValk
08-11-2015, 01:29 PM
I'm there over the weekend too.
Classic is the most bang for buck i was told.
But i intend to get this girl i have been talking to.

Classic still the same.
Entrance fee now is IDR 70K for a beer but this is the large bottle local beer.
Didn't seems a lot but was there on a weekday about 6pm+

Sproject
09-11-2015, 03:42 PM
I found a contact from wechat. Added this mami to BBM, she gave me a website to browse her girls.

I got a LT session for 1.7M, from what ive seen in earlier comments, it seems i got a good deal.

The girl was similar to the photos and the real person. But i can't say 100% for all her models, except for the girl i tried and this is the first time i tried their service.

Girl was young looking and tight, inexperienced and shy, after she admitted i was her first customer... lucky me.

Overall i would rate her 7/10, due to her inexperience, she was non commericial and accomodating, which is very much what i was looking for.

If anyone wants the mami's BBM, pm me. Cheers

Can get mami BBM?

soblur
10-11-2015, 01:12 AM
Going to Jakarta on the 12 to 14th of Nov. Any brothers who are new to the scene and want to join can PM me.

Hmm... too bad I there on 14 to 15 instead.

bu88l3kid
10-11-2015, 04:24 AM

I will be there from the 12 to 14th Nov. Will be around the west java area.
what's there to explore?

Squiffy
11-11-2015, 08:41 AM
Can get mami BBM?

Will be in Jakarta this week on business would like the WeChat contact of this service as well. Thanks in advance.

miracle90
11-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Will be in Jakarta this week on business would like the WeChat contact of this service as well. Thanks in advance.

I would like the contact of mami too. cheers

mrhappy
12-11-2015, 03:20 AM
Can any kind soul advice me what is bats or cj ?

Thanks in advance

mrhappy
12-11-2015, 03:23 AM
Bro you can try BATs or CJ's
Other choices would be the sport's bars in and around kemang area.

Cheers.

Hi, may i ask what do you mean by BATS or CJ?

Thank you in advance

JSJK
12-11-2015, 04:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I registered here just to help a female friend in Jakarta. I'm looking for bros that are currently in jakarta. I have a lobang here for anyone possibly looking for a free fuck (IF you play your cards right and charm yourself)

I met this cute girl on my first trip to jakarta. I was on a commando mission roaming around jakarta and club jumping. Yes i did it and you really don't need a companion, just some street smarts.

Long story short, she added me via finding nearby people on wechat. Chatted with her for an hour or two and found out we were in the same hotel. Met her in the lift, went into my room and she fucked my brains out with no strings or $$ attached. I won't go into the details.

Apparently, her ex cheated on her and she is in the phase where she is looking to fuck around till her brain goes numb (dont tell her i told you guys that). Either way, she is asking me to intro some friends to her. So please PM me your contacts and ill pass it to her, or i can just pass you her contact (whichever works). Please kindly introduce yourself etc. etc..

She is a nice girl, and deserves to be treated nicely. I must remind everyone that she is not a working lady. She does have friends, but they arent free and are in need of money. If you are too lazy to charm a lady, there is that option.

Lastly, if anyone wants the contact of the PRs inside Oppai club @ B'fashion do let me know. i can hook you up with them and they will take care of you. I will also be in jakarta next week, around the 17th Nov.

P.S. A piece of advice for everyone, you don't need to pay for sex when in jakarta. Be a gentlemen get a good pic, use tinder or wechat or other messaging platforms and go nuts.

super4hundred
12-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Back from JKT and had a great time there. When for my virgin trip , had doubts but Jkt just blew me away !!!

1st Nite - Classic Hotel - 1st stop
Name: Cici and Mawar
Look: Both 7
Body: Both 7.5
Attitude: Cici was very GFE , Mawar was fun and happy
FJ: 9 - An awesome 3 some
Damage: 525000 Irp and 350000 Irp for 2 Guinness and drinks they order in room
Comment: My 1st ever 3some , purposely went to Classic to try it out and not dissapointed. To be honest the girls there 20 - 30 % are quite lookers. If not fussy you can have a great time there.

1st Nite - CJ Bar - 2nd stop
Name: Mita
Look: 7
Body: 8
Attitude: Very GFE
FJ: 9 - Did 3 Shots in total
Damage: 1.3Mil Irp / 400000 Irp for drinks at CJ
Comment: Very accomodating, superb in bed. Fully satisfied. And she stayed with me till the next day, went for lunch together at Kuningan City Mall before she went back.

2nd day - X2
Name: Marissa
Look: 8 - Advertising Student at Senayan College
Body: 7 with cute B cup boobs
Attitude: 8 - Typical Student Type - Bit stuck up at first but get them few drinks and she really brighten up
FJ: 8
Damage: 500000 Irp for drinks at X2
Comment: Wow tried 1st time to pick up Indo girls at X2 and got lucky !!!

3rd day - Back to SG

Jakarta is a gorgeous city and the people are so nice !!! Cant wait planning another trip in Mid Dec already !!!

DeathValk
12-11-2015, 09:02 PM
You can try Emporivm (Emporium) as they called it.
It is now owed by Alexis group for 2 years. Concept similar but this is more economical than Alexis.

The Tease Club on 2 floor offer Live Local Bands and also Girls pole dancing like those in a-go-go. Except they will slowly go topless and then completely naked at the end.
If like the front row seats then it will be 2M minimum spending. Else you can just stand around.

The others would be the Spa, KTV etc. Pretty decent and near by Classic.

JSJK
13-11-2015, 01:48 AM
You can try Emporivm (Emporium) as they called it.
It is now owed by Alexis group for 2 years. Concept similar but this is more economical than Alexis.

The Tease Club on 2 floor offer Live Local Bands and also Girls pole dancing like those in a-go-go. Except they will slowly go topless and then completely naked at the end.
If like the front row seats then it will be 2M minimum spending. Else you can just stand around.

The others would be the Spa, KTV etc. Pretty decent and near by Classic.

Tease Club has private booths you can go into with the girls. Talk to the manager and they will give you a slip of paper with the rates HJ(20 min), BJ(30min) and FJ. Entrance fee is 100k with a free drink.

You can negotiate with the girl once you are inside the booth for anything extra. Let's say you opt for BJ, you can negotiate with the girl inside to include FJ. I would maybe say opt for a HJ, try to get their number and arrange something outside of their working hours. Alternatively, just get a few lap dances and try to get her number.

I met a girl at tease club. She is freaking god damn fucking wild (wildest girl i have had) and she is an excellent pole dancer, like a god damn gymnast. Your first impression would definitely be "what a woman".

I have her jakarta number if anyone wants. Small young tits though, tall and slim, looks a lil jap like (white skin? maybe it's a make up haha).

soblur
13-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I registered here just to help a female friend in Jakarta. I'm looking for bros that are currently in jakarta. I have a lobang here for anyone possibly looking for a free fuck (IF you play your cards right and charm yourself)

I met this cute girl on my first trip to jakarta. I was on a commando mission roaming around jakarta and club jumping. Yes i did it and you really don't need a companion, just some street smarts.

Long story short, she added me via finding nearby people on wechat. Chatted with her for an hour or two and found out we were in the same hotel. Met her in the lift, went into my room and she fucked my brains out with no strings or $$ attached. I won't go into the details.

Apparently, her ex cheated on her and she is in the phase where she is looking to fuck around till her brain goes numb (dont tell her i told you guys that). Either way, she is asking me to intro some friends to her. So please PM me your contacts and ill pass it to her, or i can just pass you her contact (whichever works). Please kindly introduce yourself etc. etc..

She is a nice girl, and deserves to be treated nicely. I must remind everyone that she is not a working lady. She does have friends, but they arent free and are in need of money. If you are too lazy to charm a lady, there is that option.

Lastly, if anyone wants the contact of the PRs inside Oppai club @ B'fashion do let me know. i can hook you up with them and they will take care of you. I will also be in jakarta next week, around the 17th Nov.

P.S. A piece of advice for everyone, you don't need to pay for sex when in jakarta. Be a gentlemen get a good pic, use tinder or wechat or other messaging platforms and go nuts.

Oh, I'm staying at B Fashion when I go over tmr! Went into the club just to have a look see the last time I stayed there, but left after a drink. Not quite the lone chiongster kind, so kinda lost when there. Stayed at B Fashion more for the spa.

DeathValk
13-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Oh, I'm staying at B Fashion when I go over tmr! Went into the club just to have a look see, but left after a drink.

B Fashion has all these as well and Oppa Club is similar.
Spa & KTV is there as well. There is usually a theme for the week.

You should try the new top floor restaurant in the evening.
The food is good, much choice of whiskey and also cigars.

Peter2129
14-11-2015, 01:11 AM
Bro can i have the contact. Thanks.

QUOTE=JSJK;13824804]Tease Club has private booths you can go into with the girls. Talk to the manager and they will give you a slip of paper with the rates HJ(20 min), BJ(30min) and FJ. Entrance fee is 100k with a free drink.

You can negotiate with the girl once you are inside the booth for anything extra. Let's say you opt for BJ, you can negotiate with the girl inside to include FJ. I would maybe say opt for a HJ, try to get their number and arrange something outside of their working hours. Alternatively, just get a few lap dances and try to get her number.

I met a girl at tease club. She is freaking god damn fucking wild (wildest girl i have had) and she is an excellent pole dancer, like a god damn gymnast. Your first impression would definitely be "what a woman".

I have her jakarta number if anyone wants. Small young tits though, tall and slim, looks a lil jap like (white skin? maybe it's a make up haha).[/QUOTE]

Peter2129
14-11-2015, 01:12 AM
Bro i am keen.

Can i have her contact

UOTE=soblur;13828600]Oh, I'm staying at B Fashion when I go over tmr! Went into the club just to have a look see the last time I stayed there, but left after a drink. Not quite the lone chiongster kind, so kinda lost when there. Stayed at B Fashion more for the spa.[/QUOTE]

sextronics
14-11-2015, 05:58 AM
Will be in Jakarta from 25 to 28 nov, any bros who wanna chiong together can PM me :D

soblur
14-11-2015, 07:50 AM
B Fashion has all these as well and Oppa Club is similar.
Spa & KTV is there as well. There is usually a theme for the week.

You should try the new top floor restaurant in the evening.
The food is good, much choice of whiskey and also cigars.

I only had breakfast there la. But well, nice setting and view.

ProCheongster
14-11-2015, 09:53 AM
To all bros, I m planning with my friends on whether to go Jakarta and Bandung. I have seen a lot more contributions in Jakarta rather than Bandung. But my friend told me that Bandung is better in terms of quality and price. Can any sexperts enlighten me or give me some suggestions. Thank you !

idf80
14-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Any bro family with Kingcross club? I like kingcross because girl in there are look younger and syt for me. I can said 1/2 of bath girl can do BBBj, CIM,.... and service is really good. And of couse price was really good. For bath girl, it only take 375k, Freelance was about 575K before!
But thing is change, I visit kingcross again about 2 weeks ago, price go almost double high. Bath girl cost 675k, and Freelance is 925k and girls in there almost same girls before.( maybe some are new, but 70% girl are the same.
Does any bro know why the price go up so high in kingcross? it look like Classic and Travel hotel still keep same price.

idf80
14-11-2015, 11:13 PM
FR for King Cross!
Kingcross is locate in Gading area, and next to Delta spa. I think they same boss. ground floor is recipt and pub. After enter pub, you can see two group girls seated in right and left. Right side girls are bath girls, there are about 20~30 girls in there. the mamasan will come to you and tell you which one is good. You can just tell mamasan which one you like, then mamasan will ask that girl come in front of you. If you are ok with this girl, mamasan will give you a small paper to sign, and you just go with girl to 2 or 3 floor masage room for happy time. The new price is 675k.
The girls in the left side are freelance girl, they look more syt than bath girl, but price are higher, 925k. Generally, bath girl provide better service than freelance. Some of bath girl can do 2 shots in 1 hour, if you have enough bullet. There are some girl from Vietnam, but it is too expensive.
I hope it is useful for the bros!

soblur
14-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Just went Classic with one of our bros. They have a "1+1" promo which is ending soon, think coming Jan or Feb. So better be quick.

sextronics
15-11-2015, 04:14 AM
Just went Classic with one of our bros. They have a "1+1" promo which is ending soon, think coming Jan or Feb. So better be quick.

What is this 1+1 promo? Have to two persons go? Or 1 person also can, then have 2 girls to himself?

lost99
15-11-2015, 05:54 AM
The new price is 675k.
The girls in the left side are freelance girl, they look more syt than bath girl, but price are higher, 925k!

Yes. I hear King Kross prices increase. Before 350K and 580k for freelance. Now price raise but no improvement in looks or service.

looks like i have 1 less reason to go Kelapa Gading now. Might as well stay Malioboro where girls are 850 or 1M but look better to me.

soblur
15-11-2015, 12:45 PM
What is this 1+1 promo? Have to two persons go? Or 1 person also can, then have 2 girls to himself?

2 girls for price of 1. Well, assuming 800K is the usual parice of 1 la. Tips to girls separately of course.

lost99
15-11-2015, 04:36 PM
2 girls for price of 1. Well, assuming 800K is the usual parice of 1 la. Tips to girls separately of course.

Doesn't sound right. Which part of Classic are you talking about?

Classic Terminal (level 2) and Level 5 always 350K for one girl, and 2 gals for 500k.

If Classic Bunker (massage place in basement), I've never been and don't know the price.

soblur
15-11-2015, 04:57 PM
Doesn't sound right. Which part of Classic are you talking about?

Classic Terminal (level 2) and Level 5 always 350K for one girl, and 2 gals for 500k.

If Classic Bunker (massage place in basement), I've never been and don't know the price.

Oh. We went to the basement. Didn't know where to go and the other bro went to ask someone and we directed to the basement.

Crap. So we went wrong place ah.

lost99
16-11-2015, 02:31 AM
Oh. We went to the basement. Didn't know where to go and the other bro went to ask someone and we directed to the basement.

Crap. So we went wrong place ah.

Still sounds like a good deal, if they give you a proper massage with 2 girls and full service fuxxing... I believe normal price was 800k so i will check out and compare to Classic terminal!

afik88
16-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Hi guys I need some help and info from u all.
I will going Indonesia this weekend. Not sure whether I wana go Jakarta or Bandung. This will be my 1st trip with a buddy of mine.
1st time going.
Can advice us

In term of gal, food, clubbing, shopping.
Which is better??
If we reach Jakarta, which area is best to go.
Basically for 1st timer like me.
Don't wish to carrot chop by those local..
Thank Q so much
Appreciate ur help.

ProCheongster
17-11-2015, 12:28 PM
I will going Indonesia this weekend. Not sure whether I wana go Jakarta or Bandung. This will be my 1st trip with a buddy of mine.
1st time going.
Can advice us

Which is better??
Thank Q so much
Appreciate ur help.
Ya. I am also going. Hope to get some advices.

tagged
17-11-2015, 04:52 PM
I have been away from Singapore long time but now back only it is Jakarta not SG. When in SG I enjoyed the auntie type 40+ any place in Jakarta to get service? Thanks bros

linuxinus
17-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Bats at Shangrila? More stocks of your liking If I am not wrong

I have been away from Singapore long time but now back only it is Jakarta not SG. When in SG I enjoyed the auntie type 40+ any place in Jakarta to get service? Thanks bros

perish__
17-11-2015, 09:38 PM
1st time going.
Can advice us

depends on your budget and what is your liking ? if you want to see better quality and quantity , head to alexis in ancol.not cheap.
this is a pure pay n fuck joint. can tabao back too but be prepared to pay 12.5m from afternoon till next day morning 10am++

if you are more keen to listen to music and see your mood, can try CJ at mulia hotel. last time red square use to be good.

if you like hunting, head to x2 or dragonfly. many ATAS indo chi there they can be quite tao.

[/SIZE]

Which is better??
there is no better or what, all depends on your budget

head to CJ for some nice music. personally the band is ok to me.

Thank Q so much
Appreciate ur help.

pse see above

tagged
18-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Bats at Shangrila? More stocks of your liking If I am not wrong

Many thanks I will try

Froster
19-11-2015, 12:02 AM
Been to Jakarta a few days back.

Went to classic basement spa for the first night out, enter the fishtank to choose the girls, wanted to try 3some, so mamasan introduce me lala and guitar. Quite a good and fun experience. Sex was fun with good vibes. Had a good time there.

Lala
Looks 6.5/10
Body 6.5/10
A cup
Oil Massage 7.5/10
Sex 7/10
GFE 7/10

Guitar
Looks 8/10 (Horny CFM looks)
B- Cup
Body 7/10 Slim and petite
Oil Massage 7.5/10
Sex 8.5/10
GFE 8/10

Total damage 675k for massage and spa + 150k each tips + 25k for ciggs.

2nd night went to Bfashion hotel, the taxi driver took me to the wrong one, not near the river one. Gave the exact address but he still took me to the wrong one, once reached he say change shift not driving me to the right one. Really pissed me off for a while. So i stayed and tried the spa over there.

My objective was soapy massage.

Went in but this time pick the girl from the computer, once you got the number tell the waitress (This no mamasan) than waitress will bring you to the room and wait for the girl.

Can't remember her name, but she's number 91. Looks cute with nice big boobs but on the chubby side. I don't mind since im looking for soapy.
Massage was without oil, didn't really like it. Than come the soapy, she asked me to choose between avocado or oil, been not sure what is avocado, I chose oil instead.

I thought the girl will be using nuru instead, so little disappointed. Soapy was done well, probably 10-20mins on back and front. Than finish off with a missionary boob fuck and cum all over her face. I like it. =)

No.91
Body : Chubby but not fat
Boobs : C cup
Looks : 7/10
Massage : 6/10 (I prefer oil massage)
Soapy Massage : 6/10 (Looking for nuru gel soapy but didn't get one)

Massage is 350k (around there) + 350k (soapy) + 100k tips

One advice when heading to Jakarta please get the detailed address where you are heading, taxi drivers will not know the place if you are going to tell the name of the hotel, spa or so on.

For more budget travelers you can download this app call Go-jek, its a transport service but using the motorcycle. It only cost 15000rp for a 21km radius.

Looking forward for my next trip in Jakarta.

BulleYe
19-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Been to Jakarta a few days back.

Went to classic basement spa for the first night out, enter the fishtank to choose the girls, wanted to try 3some, so mamasan introduce me lala and guitar. Quite a good and fun experience. Sex was fun with good vibes. Had a good time there.

Lala
Looks 6.5/10
Body 6.5/10
A cup
Oil Massage 7.5/10
Sex 7/10
GFE 7/10

Guitar
Looks 8/10 (Horny CFM looks)
B- Cup
Body 7/10 Slim and petite
Oil Massage 7.5/10
Sex 8.5/10
GFE 8/10

Total damage 675k for massage and spa + 150k each tips + 25k for ciggs.

2nd night went to Bfashion hotel, the taxi driver took me to the wrong one, not near the river one. Gave the exact address but he still took me to the wrong one, once reached he say change shift not driving me to the right one. Really pissed me off for a while. So i stayed and tried the spa over there.

My objective was soapy massage.

Went in but this time pick the girl from the computer, once you got the number tell the waitress (This no mamasan) than waitress will bring you to the room and wait for the girl.

Can't remember her name, but she's number 91. Looks cute with nice big boobs but on the chubby side. I don't mind since im looking for soapy.
Massage was without oil, didn't really like it. Than come the soapy, she asked me to choose between avocado or oil, been not sure what is avocado, I chose oil instead.

I thought the girl will be using nuru instead, so little disappointed. Soapy was done well, probably 10-20mins on back and front. Than finish off with a missionary boob fuck and cum all over her face. I like it. =)

No.91
Body : Chubby but not fat
Boobs : C cup
Looks : 7/10
Massage : 6/10 (I prefer oil massage)
Soapy Massage : 6/10 (Looking for nuru gel soapy but didn't get one)

Massage is 350k (around there) + 350k (soapy) + 100k tips

One advice when heading to Jakarta please get the detailed address where you are heading, taxi drivers will not know the place if you are going to tell the name of the hotel, spa or so on.

For more budget travelers you can download this app call Go-jek, its a transport service but using the motorcycle. It only cost 15000rp for a 21km radius.

Looking forward for my next trip in Jakarta.

+12 ups....:)

sextronics
19-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Will be in Jakarta from 25 to 28 nov, any bros who wanna chiong together can PM me :D

super4hundred
23-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Yes booked my tickets and going for round 2 next month 15 - 17 Dec.
Any bros in Jkt at the same time can PM and go cheong together.

Dixiontse
23-11-2015, 10:22 PM
im going there from 10~14 for the DJakarta Warehouse Project .. RAVE on!:D

lost99
24-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Any bros on town during Dec 7-12? PM if you are interested in hunting

sextronics
25-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Later evening go chiong, those of you who r in Jakarta can meet me and another SBF bro. just pm me your contacts. :D

axlaxlaxl
25-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Later evening go chiong, those of you who r in Jakarta can meet me and another SBF bro. just pm me your contacts. :D

just pm you... let me know what are your plans

jinsatkiman
26-11-2015, 02:03 AM
bros can give advice.

how are the ktv in jakarta? the girls can play wild wild like singapore? take out their clothes etc.

also i saw got 2 type of girls, LC and model. both ranges can play or only the LC ?

advice is deeply appreciated. feel like going end of year to play.

also, any comment on hook-up rate from club? heard many working lady, is it easy to spot them from normal girls to hook? and what clubs you guys recommend for younger crowd like myself 23yo.

thanks bros!

jinsatkiman
26-11-2015, 02:33 AM
bros can give advice.

how are the ktv in jakarta? the girls can play wild wild like singapore? take out their clothes etc.

also i saw got 2 type of girls, LC and model. both ranges can play or only the LC ?

also, any comment on hook-up rate from club? heard many working lady, is it easy to spot them from normal girls to hook? and what clubs you guys recommend for younger crowd like myself 23yo.

thanks bros!

xiaodikou
26-11-2015, 09:19 AM
bros can give advice.

thanks bros!

Since when SG can play wild!? :eek: .pls share share such places in SG Leh!

sextronics
26-11-2015, 06:23 PM
I am also interested to know where in Sg got girls can play wild wild haha

superdrill
02-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Dear Bros

Flying to JKT tmr, staying at Grand Mercure Maha Cipta, any Bros know of any fun place near the hotel?

TSIDms
02-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Dear Bros

Flying to JKT tmr, staying at Grand Mercure Maha Cipta, any Bros know of any fun place near the hotel? Good choice! It's so call red light district in JKt.

Sun City Spa and Grand Paragon KTv is just along the same stretch.

Stayed In the same hotel 3 weeks ago.

super4hundred
02-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Very nice hotel good choice bro very new only 2 months old...and very very near to all the chiong places,

Classic, Alexia, Malioboro are all within 10-15mins by cab.

Have fun in jkt!!!

Dear Bros

Flying to JKT tmr, staying at Grand Mercure Maha Cipta, any Bros know of any fun place near the hotel?

stamphere
03-12-2015, 05:57 AM
Dear Bros

Bro, I think all of the brothers here would be glad to assist you (especially if this was not posted before or it is located at a strange place).

But if you were to be more diligent to read the previous pages, you would get to see that the recommendations were posted in this thread again and again.

I remembered on my first Jakarta trip, I read about 600 pages of threads. Though no need to read so much (I roughly figured out after 50 pages), but I was just being Kiasu.

bluephone
04-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Hi Bros,

Am planning a trip to jakarta. Will want to find a place where girls rotate coming around tables and i can play with their boobs and ruba ruba them.

Is there any to recommend at a good price?

lost99
05-12-2015, 03:38 AM
Hi Bros,

Am planning a trip to jakarta. Will want to find a place where girls rotate coming around tables and i can play with their boobs and ruba ruba them.

I've never heard of such a thing - is this a real thing, or just your perverted Fantasy?

The closest I have find is the dancers at one of the strip clubs (Malio Club, Classic, King Cross etc..) Dancers will come around to table, and if u buy them enough lady drinks, their top will come off and you can play with their tits.

stamphere
05-12-2015, 03:58 AM
Hi Bros,

If I like my girl, why would I want to give her up to go around other tables unless you are talking about those sexy dancers who goes around selling LD/shots and the more you buy, of course the longer they stay with you. Such scene can be found in places like Malioboro, Classic Club (level 1), King's Cross.

ami1234
05-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi Bro's

anyone planning for 12th/13th Dec? pls PM me,looking for Travel buddy

@tatoo
06-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Tease Club has private booths you can go into with the girls. Talk to the manager and they will give you a slip of paper with the rates HJ(20 min), BJ(30min) and FJ. Entrance fee is 100k with a free drink.

I have her jakarta number if anyone wants. Small young tits though, tall and slim, looks a lil jap like (white skin? maybe it's a make up haha).

Bro....tatoo here. Regular jakarta sg...u got her number wanna try here...I got some numbers to pass u too. .Cheers

KLR69
08-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Is Hotel Mulia Senayan a good location to look for a good happy ending spa? :confused:

donut12345
08-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Is Hotel Mulia Senayan a good location to look for a good happy ending spa? :confused:

There is CJ Bar in Hotel Mulia. Band is really good. Good place to pick up freelancers who can speak decent to good english.

donut12345
08-12-2015, 03:58 PM
I was recently in Jakarta for a few days. There was something I don't quite grasp.

In Malio Club, the strippers will go around asking for drinks (and let raba raba in return) after their set...

But in Alexis's 4Play, the strippers disappear into their rest room after their set...Is this something that other bros encountered at 4Play too??

rooster
09-12-2015, 05:50 PM
I was recently in Jakarta for a few days. There was something I don't quite grasp.

In Malio Club, the strippers will go around asking for drinks (and let raba raba in return) after their set...

But in Alexis's 4Play, the strippers disappear into their rest room after their set...Is this something that other bros encountered at 4Play too??

Yes its normal. Alexis 4play operates differently. You like a dancer, tell the waiter she will come to you. More expensive though, if I remember correctly is 100k per ld. And I don't know where they go rabba rabba cos I haven't seen for the past few time in Alexis. 4 play seems to be more of a high end club with nice pretty strippers.I still prefer Malio club in this aspect :D

unfinished
10-12-2015, 10:37 AM
I will be in Jakarta on 16-17. Most likely staying in grand mercure harmoni. Anyone also there on the same date?

knowntender
10-12-2015, 01:14 PM

Thanks for the detail info.

Had booked residence very close to Semanggi Mall/Plaza for my trip in Christmas holiday season. Is this location close to BATS and CJs in Shangri Hotel and Mulia Hotel respectively as well as the spa massage parlour ? And I am also interested to tour the very big and famous Mogul in daytime.

Just have few other questions and hope Bro can enlighten.

What is the usual time limit for one spa session in those joints such as Classic, KingCross, Alexis ? Are the girls very strict on the timeline ?

I hope to find place for superb coffee in Jakarta, want to sample it and also buy some to bring back home. Cost is not a concern. Where would be good starting point for my search ?

Is there any mall with viewpoint along Jakarta Bay in North Jakarta, akin to Discovery Mall in Bali ?

stamphere
11-12-2015, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the detail info.

Had booked residence very close to Semanggi Mall/Plaza for my trip in Christmas holiday season. Is this location close to BATS and CJs in Shangri Hotel and Mulia Hotel respectively as well as the spa massage parlour ? And I am also interested to tour the very big and famous Mogul in daytime.

Just have few other questions and hope Bro can enlighten.

What is the usual time limit for one spa session in those joints such as Classic, KingCross, Alexis ? Are the girls very strict on the timeline ?

I hope to find place for superb coffee in Jakarta, want to sample it and also buy some to bring back home. Cost is not a concern. Where would be good starting point for my search ?

Is there any mall with viewpoint along Jakarta Bay in North Jakarta, akin to Discovery Mall in Bali ?

The usual time is around 90 minutes but it really go goes down to the chemistry between you and the girl. Like I had one bad experience where the girl's service totally sucks and after 30 minutes, I am done and the girl looking at me and me looking at her. (Awkward) So left after 30 minutes.

One good method to gauge whether she is enthu is when you invite her to seat down with you and how she converse with you. Usually if the girl is talkative (via words or body), then higher chance you can get a better service. Or else, if the girl is quiet and seem to be in no mood to talk to you even, then I will ask her to go back.

Usually, when the time is up, the phone in the room will ring.

If you are talking about good coffee, what is famous in Indonesia would be kopi luwak (civet cat shit turn into coffee). Can be easily purchased in any of the high end malls.

perish__
11-12-2015, 01:07 PM
The usual time is around 90 minutes but it really go goes down to the chemistry between you and the purchased in any of the high end malls.

Alexis only allows 60min in room.

Dixiontse
12-12-2015, 04:30 PM

Malio stripper stars around what time?? 9pm?

donut12345
12-12-2015, 08:33 PM

8pm bro...

For best view and experience, go with 2-3 pals...sit on sofas on the right and as close to entrance as possible (trust me on this!)...order a couple bottles of wine...

donut12345
12-12-2015, 08:38 PM

If you have not been to Malioboro before...one very important mistake most people make is that they mix up the spa and the club...

The spa is the joint closest to main road...the club is the joint behind the spa...

Having said that, you can move between spa and club by going to level 4...there is a walkway that links spa and club...

Bro, I am looking for kakis to cheong jakarta frequently (approx. twice a month)...pm me if interested...

RamboCat
13-12-2015, 04:10 AM
Hi Bros,

You've asked my favourite question, so I'll answer in some detail. Jkt unlike BKK or Manila is unique with the concept of striptease dancers who go around tables asking for LD in return sitting on your lap with a leg on each side, letting you play with boobs, grinding, lap dance, frenching (at times) & rarely letting your fingers go inside. The places with strip tease in the decreasing order of fun from my experience are listed below. Fun is measured as a weighted sum of how beautiful the striptease dancers are, number of dancers, price of LD, how frequently they dance and go around etc.

King Cross Level 3
Malio Club
Sumo Spa
Classic Level 1
Diamond Karaoke
M Star Hotel
Malio Spa
Emporium
Fashion Spa
Club 36
V2 Karaoke
Crown Disco

donut12345
13-12-2015, 09:40 AM
You've asked my favourite question, so I'll answer in some detail. Jkt unlike BKK or Manila is unique with the concept of striptease dancers who go around tables asking for LD in return sitting on your lap with a leg on each side, letting you play with boobs, grinding, lap dance, frenching (at times) & rarely letting your fingers go inside. The places with strip tease in the decreasing order of fun from my experience are listed below. Fun is measured as a weighted sum of how beautiful the striptease dancers are, number of dancers, price of LD, how frequently they dance and go around etc.

King Cross Level 3
Malio Club
Sumo Spa
Classic Level 1
Diamond Karaoke
M Star Hotel
Malio Spa
Emporium
Fashion Spa
Club 36
V2 Karaoke
Crown Disco

Bro RamboCat, I like your list!!!

There are 2 locations not on your list...wonder if you know much about them...

1) Alexis 4Play - When I was there, the strippers would go back into their rest room after stage dance. I don't see any of them going around and asking customers for LD. Is there a way i can get up close with the strippers?

2) BFashion Oppai - I heard Oppai has highly-rated strip shows. But when i was there, it was more like a thai disco and no strip show. Basically, thai and indon girls would sit around and drink with customers. Can you confirm Oppai has no strip shows?

Thanks.

stamphere
13-12-2015, 05:25 PM
I personality like king cross level 3 as well. Their dancers are hot and i noticed when they dance, they will also occasionally make deep eye contact with you (which is better than just dancing and not interacting with the crowd).

King Cross Level 3
Malio Club
Sumo Spa
Classic Level 1
Diamond Karaoke
M Star Hotel
Malio Spa
Emporium
Fashion Spa
Club 36
V2 Karaoke
Crown Disco

RamboCat
14-12-2015, 04:35 AM

1) Alexis 4Play - When I was there, the strippers would go back into their rest room after stage dance. I don't see any of them going around and asking customers for LD. Is there a way i can get up close with the strippers?

2) BFashion Oppai - I heard Oppai has highly-rated strip shows. But when i was there, it was more like a thai disco and no strip show. Basically, thai and indon girls would sit around and drink with customers. Can you confirm Oppai has no strip shows?

Thanks.

Alexis 4Play - Some strippers here are recycled from other clubs. They come to dance for a few hours and then go to work at other clubs. 4Play management doesn't make full use of the strippers to sell LD's , interact with customers etc. So I actually wrote off Alexis 4Play from my list, give the place a miss always, not worth for single party goers. It's more for guy-girl mix group, group just having normal fun with drinking etc.

B Fashion Oppai - My experience from two visits is similar to yours. Dancers were fully clothed all the way till the end. No striptease at all. So I've banned that place. I don't why there is a lot of hype about this place. I find it small, claustrophobic with low ceiling, limited seating space , DJ nothing fantastic , overall low rating. Fashion Flirt is so much better.

JSJK
18-12-2015, 02:40 AM
Alexis 4Play - Some strippers here are recycled from other clubs. They come to dance for a few hours and then go to work at other clubs. 4Play management doesn't make full use of the strippers to sell LD's , interact with customers etc. So I actually wrote off Alexis 4Play from my list, give the place a miss always, not worth for single party goers. It's more for guy-girl mix group, group just having normal fun with drinking etc.

B Fashion Oppai - My experience from two visits is similar to yours. Dancers were fully clothed all the way till the end. No striptease at all. So I've banned that place. I don't why there is a lot of hype about this place. I find it small, claustrophobic with low ceiling, limited seating space , DJ nothing fantastic , overall low rating. Fashion Flirt is so much better.

Oppai? Strip shows start after 12 and they dance pretty well i feel. And they have shower shows every friday. Basically they get wet and strip.
Ignore the thai girls there, they just want drinks. The indon local dancers/strippers can tabao at around 1.5m.

If you are looking for more sex, less bullshit, less drinking then i suggest tease club. Cut through all the bullshit and talk to the PR managers. Give them some tip and they will take care of you. They will take notice of which girl you take interest in and bring her to you. You can have HJ/BJ/FJ there.. A price list will be provided to you on a piece of paper they always have, but honestly, just negotiate with your babe.

Maxico
18-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Any bros heading over to Jakarta for the New Year?
:D

knowntender
18-12-2015, 01:15 PM

King Cross Level 3
Malio Club
Sumo Spa
Classic Level 1
Diamond Karaoke
M Star Hotel
Malio Spa
Emporium
Fashion Spa
Club 36
V2 Karaoke
Crown Disco

Thank you very much.
Not familiar with Jakarta Nightlife, I think this should be an intriguing experience and will definitely have a go from the top of list.

knowntender
18-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Any bros heading over to Jakarta for the New Year?
:D

I will arrive on Boxing Day... will look for some fun with Indo/Malay ladies in spa and club. I am neither a newbie nor veteran of Jakarta cheongsters.
No problem to meet and cheong if timing is right.

Xhuuya
19-12-2015, 11:19 AM

Thanks.

Hi , for Alexis all the stripper will go back to back stage , but after that they will go down by theirself to find companion (if u sit on the further behind the stage u will see the door) , if u somehow interested with the girl ,you can ask the security or waiter to bring them , my friend already do it before (dunno if it because they already know each other or not(

BFashion oppai - not highly strip show , only in some event ....at 5th floor or 8th (i forgot which one) they have spa , one boss with oppai club , sometimes had BJ event , Strip event or others . btw Bfashion and fashion one company ~~

wildkid
19-12-2015, 10:56 PM
any call out to hotel at Jakarta?
i do not want go out. :p

Xhuuya
20-12-2015, 01:40 AM
any call out to hotel at Jakarta?
i do not want go out. :p

From spa and massage you can call out , but with higher prices .
You need to know your location first ,where did you stay at so they can access you easier. If u stay at Center or West , it will be better since mostly located there.

stamphere
20-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Bros who recently go to Jakarta, I would recommend you guys to take uber (for travelling in the city) or even from the city to the airport.

I took a Uber Black Car (Toyota Fortunner) from Alila Hotel (in North Jakarta) to Airport and only cost me $90k (excluding tolls). Tolls if i am not wrong is only $20k at most? This works out to be the same as you flagging a small Toyota Vios bluebird and you get to travel in a big car and more comfortable.

From Alila to Plaza Indonesia, It only cost me like $38k in a Uberblack car.

Do try it!

kasper888
20-12-2015, 08:02 PM
Bros who recently go to Jakarta, I would recommend you guys to take uber (for travelling in the city) or even from the city to the airport.

I took a Uber Black Car (Toyota Fortunner) from Alila Hotel (in North Jakarta) to Airport and only cost me $90k (excluding tolls). Tolls if i am not wrong is only $20k at most? This works out to be the same as you flagging a small Toyota Vios bluebird and you get to travel in a big car and more comfortable.

Do try it!

uber meter include time factor. so if kena stuck in a bad jam , not sure how much it will cost. i know sgp uber is 25cents a minute lol

sextronics
20-12-2015, 10:42 PM

Do try it!

Yeah it is so much cheaper to use uber. I also use grabtaxi as well. Uber is cheaper than grabtaxi but has lesser cars than grabtaxi.

Anyway both are also much cheaper than bluebird or taxi which u flag down.

For bluebird app, it is minimum 40k be it the taxi meter lesser than 40k.

zaq1234
20-12-2015, 11:00 PM
hi bro,

thanks for the tips! can we pay cash for uber Jakarta?

Yeah it is so much cheaper to use uber. I also use grabtaxi as well. Uber is cheaper than grabtaxi but has lesser cars than grabtaxi.

Anyway both are also much cheaper than bluebird or taxi which u flag down.

For bluebird app, it is minimum 40k be it the taxi meter lesser than 40k.

stamphere
21-12-2015, 01:25 AM
uber meter include time factor. so if kena stuck in a bad jam , not sure how much it will cost. i know sgp uber is 25cents a minute lol

Although I am not sure down into how much per minute the waiting time in Jakarta, but I tried once where I call a Uberblack in Jakarta, from Alila went to Gajah Madah for Lunch at Garuda where I asked the driver to wait for me for a hour with meter on and then from Gajah Madah to Plaza Indo. It cost me only about 90k.

From this, I can safely say is not ex and I can "spam" it.

stamphere
21-12-2015, 01:26 AM
hi bro,

thanks for the tips! can we pay cash for uber Jakarta?

Nope, you can't. Same system as Singapore, deducted via debit or credit.

stamphere
21-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Below is a proof of my Uber trip from Alila to the Airport.

http://s8.postimg.org/xm0c9h035/Picture2.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/xm0c9h035/)

iunitedz
21-12-2015, 02:46 PM
Just bought round ticket to Jakarta next month in Jan, only $90 all in. What a steal.

Jakarta virgin here. Haha. Simply want go chiong only. Plan as below:

Fri:
Reach fri afternoon. Will get a room in mangga besar area. Maybe orchardz hotel.
Fri evening- head straight to classic for the Classic Threesome. Die die must try.
Fri night- thinking go malio or alexis. Attracted to alexis bcz of the pool session. Just wan to try stg diff. Hahaha. Any reccomendation for pool session except alexis? Heard ther is emporium. Nice?

Sat:
Sat afternoon: will get an erotic massage. Good massage with b2b bbbj preferred. Any good suggestion in mangga area? Orchardz hotel massage still can go?
Sat evening: will move to blok m area/senayan for 2nd night stay. Just for clubbing action in X2 late night.
Nite: maybe stroll around blok m to see the red light district.then head to x2 around 10/11pm. See got luck hook on any local ONS or not. Hahaha. Sometimes we will be lucky. Who knows? ONS alwys become easier when overseas. If fail, maybe go CJ Mulia grab one fl go back hotel bonk to release disappointment. LOL!

Sun:
Sun afternoon : another massage session. Fortune spa maybe or any other outlet can recomen for good massage and good HJ(batin if possible). Haha
Evevning: fly back sinkapore.

Appreciate a lot if seniors here can advise on my rookie plan. Hehehe

stamphere
21-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Just bought round ticket to Jakarta next month in Jan, only $90 all in. What a steal.

Fri:
Reach fri afternoon. Will get a room in mangga besar area. Maybe orchardz hotel.
Fri evening- head straight to classic for the Classic Threesome. Die die must try.
Fri night- thinking go malio or alexis. Attracted to alexis bcz of the pool session. Just wan to try stg diff. Hahaha. Any reccomendation for pool session except alexis? Heard ther is emporium. Nice?

Sat:
Sat afternoon: will get an erotic massage. Good massage with b2b bbbj preferred. Any good suggestion in mangga area? Orchardz hotel massage still can go?
Sat evening: will move to blok m area/senayan for 2nd night stay. Just for clubbing action in X2 late night.
Nite: maybe stroll around blok m to see the red light district.then head to x2 around 10/11pm. See got luck hook on any local ONS or not. Hahaha. Sometimes we will be lucky. Who knows? ONS alwys become easier when overseas. If fail, maybe go CJ Mulia grab one fl go back hotel bonk to release disappointment. LOL!

Sun:
Sun afternoon : another massage session. Fortune spa maybe or any other outlet can recomen for good massage and good HJ(batin if possible). Haha

Dear Bro, my humble feedback on your plan. I would be more interested to help those who did some reading and research and need help to fine tune their trip programme. :)

1. Orchardz Hotel is not exactly at Mangga Besar, I assume you are referring to the one at No.8 Gunung Sahari. If it is that one, I would not really recommend you to stay there because the main road just outside the hotel (Gunung Sahari) will be jam from morning all the way till late at night. And in January, Jakarta is prone to floods and that road has a high tendency to be flooded. I stayed at a hotel nearby (Swissbel Mangga Besar) and the flood has caused me several issues travelling in and out. If you budget allows, I would recommend you to stay at either Alila or Redtop or Fave Hotel Pasar Baru. The traffic on the main roads just outside these hotels would be much better and still within the bonking area.

2. From the hotels I mentioned earlier, would get you to Classic Hotel within 5 minutes. Therefore, more convenient.

3. If you are looking for quantity and not quality, then Classic Terminal is for you. Because the girls there usually SOP (not say you cannot get good bonks but I had personally more miss than hits there). If you want quality, go to Classic Spa at B1 and look for Mami Susie. Tell him you are Jack's friend from Singapore. Why I recommend her is because she personally trained the girls and 90% of the time I got hits. She told me she ask the girls to suck her thumb to train for BBJ. And she from there give them feedback on how to BBJ even better.

4. If you have money to burn, just go Alexis. I personally don't like Malio is because of the too-pushy techniques of the joint and hidden cost. But Alexis is located at Ancol and it would take around 20 minutes to get there from the area you are staying without Jam.

5. For B2B massage, I prefer Level 8 Spa at B Fashion Hotel located near Taman Aggrek.

Hope it helps.

iunitedz
21-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Dear Bro, my humble feedback on your plan. I would be more interested to help those who did some reading and research and need help to fine tune their trip programme. :)

1. Orchardz Hotel is not exactly at Mangga Besar, I assume you are referring to the one at No.8 Gunung Sahari. If it is that one, I would not really recommend you to stay there because the main road just outside the hotel (Gunung Sahari) will be jam from morning all the way till late at night. And in January, Jakarta is prone to floods and that road has a high tendency to be flooded. I stayed at a hotel nearby (Swissbel Mangga Besar) and the flood has caused me several issues travelling in and out. If you budget allows, I would recommend you to stay at either Alila or Redtop or Fave Hotel Pasar Baru. The traffic on the main roads just outside these hotels would be much better and still within the bonking area.

2. From the hotels I mentioned earlier, would get you to Classic Hotel within 5 minutes. Therefore, more convenient.

3. If you are looking for quantity and not quality, then Classic Terminal is for you. Because the girls there usually SOP (not say you cannot get good bonks but I had personally more miss than hits there). If you want quality, go to Classic Spa at B1 and look for Mami Susie. Tell him you are Jack's friend from Singapore. Why I recommend her is because she personally trained the girls and 90% of the time I got hits. She told me she ask the girls to suck her thumb to train for BBJ. And she from there give them feedback on how to BBJ even better.

4. If you have money to burn, just go Alexis. I personally don't like Malio is because of the too-pushy techniques of the joint and hidden cost. But Alexis is located at Ancol and it would take around 20 minutes to get there from the area you are staying without Jam.

5. For B2B massage, I prefer Level 8 Spa at B Fashion Hotel located near Taman Aggrek.

Hope it helps.

Bro, appreciate so so much on your advice sia. Ya, i did some research and want to try out Jakarta.

I also heard of Bfashion lately. Quite famous. But it located near west jakarta side right? will it be far to travel there from the north-south axis? how about the damage.

One more question. Realized a lot of massage joint priced at 150k-200k near Pantai Indah Kapuk(PIK) area that includes HJ. Seems like a very good bargain. Is it true?

Thanks for your suggestion again. Haha

stamphere
22-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Bro, appreciate so so much on your advice sia. Ya, i did some research and want to try out Jakarta.

I also heard of Bfashion lately. Quite famous. But it located near west jakarta side right? will it be far to travel there from the north-south axis? how about the damage.

One more question. Realized a lot of massage joint priced at 150k-200k near Pantai Indah Kapuk(PIK) area that includes HJ. Seems like a very good bargain. Is it true?

Actually u need to plan your time to travel in Jakarta. Going to work and coming back from work periods, try to avoid on the roads. From classic area to b fashion hotel is about 30 minutes based on moderate traffic. The damaged i paid for a b2b massage ending off with bj is about 600k. There are freelancers in the spa (many pretty ones) that cost about 900k.

Pantai Indah Kapuk, which people call in PIk (short form) is quite a distance away from where u are staying. Takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to get there based on moderate traffic. I don't find it worth to travel there just for a massage. Go to myplace massage at golden boutique hotel which is near mangga besar. It is more of a upscale joint but I like the facilities there. It cost about 400k for a standard room with massage and ending off with sensual hj.

steevewong
22-12-2015, 10:57 PM

PIK there still little leh , i would recommend VIrtual massage . that is 1 our of 7 massage parlour which i find it good .

i am a Jakartan btw

RamboCat
23-12-2015, 12:47 AM

Fri:

For pool session, Colosseum and B fashion are also other options.

Sat:

D'Heaven in Kelapa Gading and Velvel Spa in Kebun Jerok are also other options available

Sun:

Sumo Spa is also another option for your fallback plan if nothing strikes at X2.

iunitedz
23-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Thanks all bro for the info.

Seems like Bfashion is a good deal ya. Maybe can consider stay there direct. Haha. Any budget hotel can get at senayan area? Seems like dont have one. Nearest 1 is blok M?

Thinking go PIK is because from the map this place near to airport. Thinking drop by there for last action before move to airport. Cannot underestimate jakarta traffic though.

Talking about golden boutique spa. Is it means spa inside orchardz hotel chain? How about kimochi and fashion spa(not bfashion) ?

Cant wait for jakarta action d. I think is much more worth compared to BKK and HCM nowadays. Both this place inflation gao gao

stamphere
23-12-2015, 02:05 PM
PIK there still little leh , i would recommend VIrtual massage . that is 1 our of 7 massage parlour which i find it good .

i am a Jakartan btw

Dear bro, which theme have you tried before in Virtual Massage? Haha

steevewong
23-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Dear bro, which theme have you tried before in Virtual Massage? Haha

jail one . i took the package one .
800,000 rp with a freelance and the taokayneo offered me one .

freelancer said that she supposed to get paid around 1,2 mill .

steevewong
23-12-2015, 02:58 PM
TO THOSE WHO USE UBER TO TRAVEL from SOETTA-AIRPORT .

after arrived and check out from the luggage check point , i recommend you guys to go up to the 2nd floor to get picked up by the driver .

Reason is that the driver have to take the entry ticket if he enters from first floor , and pay parking fee . ( 4000rp per hour )
where else 2nd floor is just drop off and most drivers can camp there for FREE and as long until they got told by the security to move out from the pavement , which they can return back to camp .

best waiting point is at "Hoka Hoka Bento" restaurant 2nd floor .

P.S hoka hoka bento is yoshinoya's rival .

sextronics
24-12-2015, 04:18 AM
planning next trip on this coming 18 to 21 Jan. any bros who are interested to cheong together pm me. :D

lost99
25-12-2015, 09:33 AM
- repost, see below

lost99
25-12-2015, 09:33 AM
Just returned from my trip to Jakarta, and will periodically write reviews on various places i have visited. This may be my last foray to JKTA, i may return to visit Bandung, but have my eyes set on other places such as Phnom Penh next time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BFashion Hotel

Lots of Hype behind BFashion Hotel, so wanted to check it out. Left rather disappointed and feeling there are better options considering the cost and my time spent. Since it is an actual hotel (where people stay at) it may be a good option if you are coming in from a late flight, and want a place fairly close to the airport where all the 'entertainment' is in the same building.

O'ppai lounge: Arrived around 11pm on a weekday and quite dead. Only one of 3-4 groups of customers. Dancers dance in groups of 5, including Thai dancers. Quality of dancers would rate 6/10 in looks. Entrance fee is 100k including drink (beer or whiskey coke). Not nearly the same amount of energy and vibe you would experience at Tease or Malio Club. Low ceilings. Hear there is a shower show on Fridays, but this visit did not please me enough to come back. As usual, dancers will harrass you for LDs.

Spa: After you dress into your robe, you may enter the Lounge on left side to select FS gals. There were about 12 on display, quality about 6-7/10 dressed in full gown. A few SYTs, 1-2 CFM types but nothing to my liking. Price is 1 Juta. For the same price, i would rather goto Emporium spa, as they have better facilities and slightly better looking girls. Since the FS gals were disapointing, went to check out the massage gals on right side (see the main counter upon exit of changeroom, and there is prices menu). Prices ranged from 300-600k for massage gals depending on service, but disapointed that i could only choose these gals based on handphone pics, and not in person. Left BFashion rather dissapointed, and did not get any action.

Overall Rating (4/10), i give BFashion a miss. There are better options for the $, such as Emporium, KC, Classic, etc.. I'm sure there are some gems at BFashion, and better selection on Weds-Sat, but given the location (Grogol), time to travel there, and potential for failure, i've written this place off in my future visits unless someone convinces me otherwise. I would have had a better time had the SBF bro who joined me wasn't as much of a pussy than the ladies in there.

steevewong
25-12-2015, 02:21 PM
a few spas need to explore

Foxy Spa at PIK .

Thematik Spa ( you cannot choose the girls , but you switch if you don't like )

iunitedz
25-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Just returned from my trip to Jakarta, and will periodically write reviews on various places i have visited. This may be my last foray to JKTA, i may return to visit Bandung, but have my eyes set on other places such as Phnom Penh next time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BFashion Hotel

Lots of Hype behind BFashion Hotel, so wanted to check it out. Left rather disappointed and feeling there are better options considering the cost and my time spent. Since it is an actual hotel (where people stay at) it may be a good option if you are coming in from a late flight, and want a place fairly close to the airport where all the 'entertainment' is in the same building.

O'ppai lounge: Arrived around 11pm on a weekday and quite dead. Only one of 3-4 groups of customers. Dancers dance in groups of 5, including Thai dancers. Quality of dancers would rate 6/10 in looks. Entrance fee is 100k including drink (beer or whiskey coke). Not nearly the same amount of energy and vibe you would experience at Tease or Malio Club. Low ceilings. Hear there is a shower show on Fridays, but this visit did not please me enough to come back. As usual, dancers will harrass you for LDs.

Spa: After you dress into your robe, you may enter the Lounge on left side to select FS gals. There were about 12 on display, quality about 6-7/10 dressed in full gown. A few SYTs, 1-2 CFM types but nothing to my liking. Price is 1 Juta. For the same price, i would rather goto Emporium spa, as they have better facilities and slightly better looking girls. Since the FS gals were disapointing, went to check out the massage gals on right side (see the main counter upon exit of changeroom, and there is prices menu). Prices ranged from 300-600k for massage gals depending on service, but disapointed that i could only choose these gals based on handphone pics, and not in person. Left BFashion rather dissapointed, and did not get any action.

Overall Rating (4/10), i give BFashion a miss. There are better options for the $, such as Emporium, KC, Classic, etc.. I'm sure there are some gems at BFashion, and better selection on Weds-Sat, but given the location (Grogol), time to travel there, and potential for failure, i've written this place off in my future visits unless someone convinces me otherwise. I would have had a better time had the SBF bro who joined me wasn't as much of a pussy than the ladies in there.

Bro, looking forward for your future review for all these hot places!!!
Cant wait for my jakarta trip. haha

MiG27
25-12-2015, 09:51 PM

Hope it helps.

Thanks...

What about RedPlanet Pasar Baru....think just opposite Fave Hotel PB?

stamphere
26-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Thanks...

What about RedPlanet Pasar Baru....think just opposite Fave Hotel PB?

Previously it was called tune hotel right? (Affiliated to airasia). I am not sure if there are changes to the management style but previously I heard the basic room rates are cheap but if you even want to watch the tv, you would have to pay extra for a bundle. For air-con, they also have a certain watt usage you can't exceed. I am not sure with the rebranding, do they still adopt such policies.

MiG27
26-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Previously it was called tune hotel right? (Affiliated to airasia). I am not sure if there are changes to the management style but previously I heard the basic room rates are cheap but if you even want to watch the tv, you would have to pay extra for a bundle. For air-con, they also have a certain watt usage you can't exceed. I am not sure with the rebranding, do they still adopt such policies.

Yes, not sure why suddenly change name.
I was looking at SGD35-40 range of hotels. Probably used to Batam standard.
Looks like a lot of restrictions this hotel....

I was doing some research and there is this DAMRI bus that plys between CGK Airport and Gambir station.
Is it worth taking this bus? Or just use UBER straightaway?
If I bought a SIM card at Batam, can it be used in JKT?

stamphere
26-12-2015, 08:09 PM

I was doing some research and there is this DAMRI bus that plys between CGK Airport and Gambir station.

Haha. In Jakarta, i will "increase" my standard of living. You should try out swissbel mangga besar, not the cheapest but room wise very value for money. I never even thought of taking their bus, perhaps I like convenient and do not mind paying more. Just go grab a taxi or uber from the airport ba.

Yes, if it is still within the period, you can use. I always use XL.

MiG27
26-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Haha. In Jakarta, i will "increase" my standard of living. You should try out swissbel mangga besar, not the cheapest but room wise very value for money. I never even thought of taking their bus, perhaps I like convenient and do not mind paying more. Just go grab a taxi or uber from the airport ba.

Yes, if it is still within the period, you can use. I always use XL.

OK...thanks for recommendation.

But isn't this hotel prone to flood due to the location?
Think I'll stay Favehotel PB.....

I never been to JKT. Most likely I will try the DAMRI from the Airport.
But return, I'll use UBER.....
Quite wary of the notorious traffic jam.

stamphere
27-12-2015, 02:26 AM

When are you going again?

treason
27-12-2015, 02:43 AM
Bros - Will be in Jakarta 18th to 30th in 2016. Drop me a PM if you want to go visit places together

tooman1
27-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Bros - Will be in Jakarta 18th to 30th in 2016. Drop me a PM if you want to go visit places together

Which Month?

lost99
27-12-2015, 01:59 PM

Trust me, do not stay at Red Star (Tune) Hotel. I think its suited for just a layover, not that it's horrible (it's clean but small and cramped/bare) but there are better options, especially if you can afford to pay just a bit more.

If you really must stay budget in that area, Try G7 hotel, new clean, more spacious w/breakfast. also Fave Hotel nearby provides good value also. For a bit more, RedTop and Swiss Bell give you more space, better food, gym, pool, etc..

C.I.M
27-12-2015, 02:43 PM
All senior Bro in jkt pls advice me

planing a trip with all my friends to jkt this feb b4 cny.Had choeng cp for the past years, n last years was danshui but came back disappointing.

Had read almost all the post starting from page700, most info about maliboro,classic n alexis are all about spa.

Wanted to know more about how the ktv works in jkt,ect the charges for gals n drinks.

Hope any kind bro here can advice me thks:)

treason
27-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Which Month?

Sorry. Should have been clearer. I am there from mid January to 30th January 2016

steevewong
27-12-2015, 03:23 PM

planing a trip with all my friends to jkt this feb b4 cny.Had choeng cp for the past years, n last years was danshui but came back disappointing.

Had read almost all the post starting from page700, most info about maliboro,classic n alexis are all about spa.

Wanted to know more about how the ktv works in jkt,ect the charges for gals n drinks.

AFAIK . Blok M area a lot of karaoke and the girls/hostesses there can sing international songs . other places majorly can only sing indo songs .

Suncity i also can recommend , i met a singaporean with a friend together having karaoke session .

MiG27
27-12-2015, 04:09 PM
When are you going again?

I had never been to JKT.....but I heard the quality of gals is better than those in Batam. So wanted to take a look.
Based on the postings here, most likely I'll stick within Classic Hotel area....due to me being newbie and the terrible traffic and security issues.
I don't have have a fix date yet....but might go next month if situation allows.

Trust me, do not stay at Red Star (Tune) Hotel. I think its suited for just a layover, not that it's horrible (it's clean but small and cramped/bare) but there are better options, especially if you can afford to pay just a bit more.

If you really must stay budget in that area, Try G7 hotel, new clean, more spacious w/breakfast. also Fave Hotel nearby provides good value also. For a bit more, RedTop and Swiss Bell give you more space, better food, gym, pool, etc..

Thanks. I just want a nice clean cosy safe place to sleep at night. Im not so particular with in hotel facilities becoz most times I most likely wont use.

G7 looks good. Worth checking out.

Is there any good money changers within the vincinity?

DaSmooth
27-12-2015, 05:59 PM
a few spas need to explore

Foxy Spa at PIK .

Thematik Spa ( you cannot choose the girls , but you switch if you don't like )

I have never tried Foxy Spa, but I have had some great girls at Tematik. I will have to give Foxy a try.

steevewong
27-12-2015, 09:05 PM

6 to 8 am no jam

afternoon at 12 till 3pm , 5pm till 8pm epic jam .

jam area mostly at

Kota Jayakarta , ( central )
Semanggi 'butterfly' conjunction , ( south )
senayan area ( south )
jln setjen S.parman . ( central west )

Speaking of FLOOD in jakarta .
heavy rain downpour should be around early january 2016 .

pray that Bogor doesn't rain as well because their waters from the mountains streamed down towards jakarta

MiG27
27-12-2015, 09:39 PM
6 to 8 am no jam

afternoon at 12 till 3pm , 5pm till 8pm epic jam .

jam area mostly at

Kota Jayakarta , ( central )
Semanggi 'butterfly' conjunction , ( south )
senayan area ( south )
jln setjen S.parman . ( central west )

Speaking of FLOOD in jakarta .
heavy rain downpour should be around early january 2016 .

pray that Bogor doesn't rain as well because their waters from the mountains streamed down towards jakarta

Mas,

Thank you.

I see there is a KRL line.....there seemed to be a station near your hotel.
Is is advisable to use that?

Or it will be like this.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/KRL_train_surfing_5.jpg

steevewong
27-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Mas,

Thank you.

I see there is a KRL line.....there seemed to be a station near your hotel.
Is is advisable to use that?

Or it will be like this.
]

i am chinese lah , not prebumi lol .

i've taken the KRL line before which cost about 30cents . from Kota Jakarta to bogor . not actually that bad as what media has exaggerated .

but from what i heard from a friend who boards train regularly , their timing schedule is poor as they some time come sooooo late

MiG27
27-12-2015, 10:07 PM
i am chinese lah , not prebumi lol .

i've taken the KRL line before which cost about 30cents . from Kota Jakarta to bogor . not actually that bad as what media has exaggerated .

but from what i heard from a friend who boards train regularly , their timing schedule is poor as they some time come sooooo late

I see...think I'll stick to UBER or taxi.....

steevewong
27-12-2015, 10:09 PM
I see...think I'll stick to UBER or taxi.....

yeah , especially the LanJiao ones......

p.S "Blue Bird"

sratchuback
27-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Just take a taxi (bluebird or Pusaka) from the airport to the hotel you are staying. Go by meter. If take private and you are alone it'll be 100k-150k max with toll charges included. I always stay in Fave Hotel LTC Glodok. Cheap and good and have food court on the 2nd floor. Saves money and the food is good. Sun City is in the same building but that place is expensive with lots of China girls. Drug usage is also rampant there. LTC Glodok is close to most of the Cheong places. Hope this info helps.:D

stamphere
27-12-2015, 11:11 PM
I had never been to JKT.....but I heard the quality of gals is better than those in Batam. So wanted to take a look.
Based on the postings here, most likely I'll stick within Classic Hotel area....due to me being newbie and the terrible traffic and security issues.
I don't have have a fix date yet....but might go next month if situation allows.

Thanks. I just want a nice clean cosy safe place to sleep at night. Im not so particular with in hotel facilities becoz most times I most likely wont use.

Haha Bro, Jakarta's standard is definitely higher than Batam. Furnishing of Establishments also nicer (I prefer nicer furnishings). I remember on my 1st trip to Jakarta (been there 20 times since then), I went to Classic everyday, addicted man. So have you decided on where to stay? I stayed at Classic hotel twice (about $60 per night) but if you are those who cannot take cigarette smell, better don't stay there. Staying there has its perks, go down straight away bonking place le. But if you have friends or clients asking you where you stay in Jakarta, better don't tell them is Classic. Everybody who knows Jakarta well will know what kind of place that is.

You can book from the following site: (Just drop them an email)
http://xxx.classichoteljakarta.com/source/accomodation.php

Otherwise, go for Redtop hotel that is nearby. It should be about $70 per night, opposite Red top, there is a famous porridge restaurant call Bubur Kwantung. The crab porridge is just mesmerising and prices are not expensive too.

Along that stretch (call pecenognan), there is the famous Martabak Manis too (something like those pancake jollibean sells), you won't go hungry if you stay there.

There is a money changer just at the left of the entrance of Classic Hotel call Dollarindo. Changed there once and got good rates, I am more lazy so I usually change in Jakarta Airport.

steevewong
27-12-2015, 11:53 PM
nabe Pecenongan martabak !
the queue is crazy ....

now they got branch at PIK !

stamphere
28-12-2015, 12:54 AM
nabe Pecenongan martabak !
the queue is crazy ....

now they got branch at PIK !

Haha, maybe I went quite late always (around 12 plus after the all activities), queue is still ok.

steevewong
28-12-2015, 01:02 AM
Haha, maybe I went quite late always (around 12 plus after the all activities), queue is still ok.

i don't like that place because a alot child beggars , annoying buskers with ukulele , or charity person bugging the diners .

in PIK there got no such things .

lost99
28-12-2015, 02:08 PM
One place that i visited recently, that does not get its fair share of publicity here, is Emporium Hotel which hosts the underrated Tease Club. People often suggest Malio, Classic, and Alexis when asked of the top 'fun' places in Jakarta. Well i also think Emporium should not be left out of those same discussions.

The main thing that separates Emporium over the other choices, is that it houses above average: 1. Spa/Sauna, 2. KTV, and 3. Strip Club, all at reasonable pricing. In my opinion, all the other choices lack in one or more of the above options, or are overpriced in one or more of the categories. For example, Alexis has very overly expensive KTV (5-7 Juta Takeout!!!) plus an overrated strip club with expensive drinks where you can't really play with the dancers, not to mention how annoying it is to always have to negotiate with Taxi mafia when you leave (Alexis is the only place i have encountered an Express taxi which refused to go by meter pricing). Malio lacks a KTV, and doesn't have the same quality of 'spa' service where the women accompany you into a pool/hottub to get you aroused (service is hit/miss more akin to classic).

Another HUGE advantage of housing 3 quality options in the same building, is that you can purchase alcohol bottles at any one of them, and drink them at anywhere throughout the building. For example, i can purchase a bottle JW black in the Tease club, and if i have leftover stored, i can return another day to drink it later in the Spa or KTV. The pricing is also reasonable and cheaper than at Malio (for example, i believe they have daily bottle special, and 2 bottles JW black for 1.5M). For the purpose of this review, i will limit it to TEASE club, but I do feel the Spa is a good option and reasonably priced for attractive locals at 1 Juta with hot tub company.

Tease Club

Girls Quality 8/10 While the dance room is on the small 'cozy' size and only holds 7 dancers at a time, they rotated through 3 groups and we got to see over 20 different dances. I saw various types (all local) ranging from SYTs, CFMs, thin and skinny, thicker frame, and my personal favorite, big Tits. The dancing is nothing special to behold of (mostly just standing and swaying hips to music) but the girls were young, eager, and thirsty to get your attention and your money! i was satisfied that there were enough girls there such that there would be something for everyone.

Fun Factor 9/10 This is what sets Tease apart from some of the other clubs. While the dancers go around tables to get 'lady drinks' which gets you a topless lapdance (if you buy 3), you can opt to go to a private room for 1. A private dance (10min, ~100-150k), 2. HJ (10min, 300k), 3. BJ (25min, 700k), 4. FJ (1.8J). If you see any girl you like, just tell the waiter (tip him 10k or something) and he'll grab your girl off the stage or after her set. Some people have reported getting a private lapdance with a girl, and then getting her # to setup a 'date' after her shift. While the 1.8Jt FJ option is a bit expensive, i find it reasonable if you are really horny for this gal, especially considering Malio charges 2.8Jt for a dancer.

Overall 8.5/10 Given the selection of gals, the options to have 'fun' with them, reasonable pricing (for 'fun' and alcohol), and good service, i give this place an 8.5/10. This is a solid option to visit if you are coming with a few kaki's as you can take advantage of a '2 for 1' bottle special, and drink it over 2-3 different days, in different parts of Emporium (Spa/Strip Club/KTV) if you are not a heavy drinker like me. If you are not opening a bottle, the admission price is 100k, but it includes your first first drink (Bintang or whiskey coke)

lost99
28-12-2015, 05:45 PM

Globe Plaza, on Jl. Samanhudi, the building directly east of Pasar Baru (next building over). The building entrance looks a bit dodgy, but there are 4 trusted money Changers inside. I always use the one on the right side and very back (Chinese speaking owner/uncle, Indo staff), across from a hair/beauty supply shop/counter. They give absolutely the best rates i've found in Jakarta (better than Dollarindo and those in malls) and never any fake notes! I go here every time at the start of my trip, and don't mess around with other places. If you must, you can compare rates with the other money changers in the same building, and i guarantee you he'll provide the best rate anyways (if not, ask him and he'll probably beat it)

stamphere
28-12-2015, 06:44 PM
Globe Plaza, on Jl. Samanhudi, the building directly east of Pasar Baru (next building over). The building entrance looks a bit dodgy, but there are 4 trusted money Changers inside. I always use the one on the right side and very back (Chinese speaking owner/uncle, Indo staff), across from a hair/beauty supply shop/counter. They give absolutely the best rates i've found in Jakarta (better than Dollarindo and those in malls) and never any fake notes! I go here every time at the start of my trip, and don't mess around with other places. If you must, you can compare rates with the other money changers in the same building, and i guarantee you he'll provide the best rate anyways (if not, ask him and he'll probably beat it)

Thanks for the inputs but this could be challenging to find for newbies.

steevewong
28-12-2015, 10:21 PM
Tease Club

Girls Quality 8/10

Fun Factor 9/10 This is what sets Tease apart from some of the other clubs. While the dancers go around tables to get 'lady drinks' which gets you a topless lapdance (if you buy 3), you can opt to go to a private room for 1. A private dance (10min, ~100-150k), 2. HJ (10min, 300k), 3. BJ (25min, 700k), 4. FJ (1.8J). If you see any girl you like, just tell the waiter (tip him 10k or something) and he'll grab your girl off the stage or after her set. Some people have reported getting a private lapdance with a girl, and then getting her # to setup a 'date' after her shift. While the 1.8Jt FJ option is a bit expensive, i find it reasonable if you are really horny for this gal, especially considering Malio charges 2.8Jt for a dancer.

well i spent 210,000rp buying drinks to a voluptuous strip dancer in Classic Terminal 2 there . ..... wasn't happy about it because i just done bonking and got approached by her , and kenna charmed by her boobs and butt ...

at least i got her number and she charge 1.2 jt only

idunknown
29-12-2015, 03:28 AM
Hi bros,

Will be heading to Jakarta Selatan in March. staying at Mercure Simatupang.
Any action nearby? the last time i was there i called for inhouse room massage. paid 1.2M for fj on top of massage fees.

Thanks in advance for replies.

ID

lost99
29-12-2015, 03:43 AM
Thanks for the inputs but this could be challenging to find for newbies.

I have provided a full description of the shop, building, street, and nearby locale. It should not be a challenge for newbies 'per se', rather for dummies who cannot follow simple instructions/directions. However someone who cannot follow simple directions should not venture to JKTA in the first place.

Anyways, it's their choice if they rather save the hassle and get chopped at 'Dollarindo' instead. I was asked for a 'good' nearby money changer and I told him the 'best' one I know of.

sextronics
29-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Looks like we have a few bros going around mid Jan. Cya guys there~ :D

stamphere
29-12-2015, 02:14 PM
I have provided a full description of the shop, building, street, and nearby locale. It should not be a challenge for newbies 'per se', rather for dummies who cannot follow simple instructions/directions. However someone who cannot follow simple directions should not venture to JKTA in the first place.

Anyways, it's their choice if they rather save the hassle and get chopped at 'Dollarindo' instead. I was asked for a 'good' nearby money changer and I told him the 'best' one I know of.

Chill bro, smelling some gunpowder here. Haha. Yes, it is a good money changer recommendation but if I were to put myself into the shoes of a newbie (1st time there), it is indeed hard to find. If this was my first time there, it would be tough for me as well.

Not disputing your recommendation.

steevewong
29-12-2015, 02:29 PM
as you guys wondered about changing SGD to RP .
there's this bank i recommend , the currency change is good .

right now is 9720rp for 1sgd ( 29/12/15 afternoon )

http://www.bjj.co.id/index Bank Jasa Jakarta.

i regularly change 1000sgd from this bank which also branched out in my area , at North west jakarta , Pluit-Muara Karang .

lost99
29-12-2015, 03:51 PM
It should not be a challenge for newbies 'per se', rather for dummies who cannot follow simple instructions/directions

if I were to put myself into the shoes of a newbie (1st time there), it is indeed hard to find. If this was my first time there, it would be tough for me as well

I don't want to argue this point any further, but i really hate it when i provide "useful" information and it is challenged or discredited with no logical or empirical basis, especially when the reply provides no value to the readers here. It makes me not want to post or contribute here when i get this negative response with no valid basis.

Have you actually tried to find this specific money changer? If No, how can you judge whether it is indeed hard to find? Do you think a location is hard to find when someone tells you the Building name, Street, Shop location in the building, and the fact it is right beside a famous well-known market? If so, i feel such persons should not travel to JKTA at all since they would be incompetent and finding anything would be too complicated.

The fact is i was told of this money changer in Bahasa during my first trip, when i didn't really understand it at all, and still managed to find it using something called "common sense".

You can agree or disagree with me, but i would appreciate it first if you attempt to find it before making a judgement and discouraging others from using what i feel is 'helpful' advice that has served me very well over the years.

stamphere
29-12-2015, 04:03 PM
I think the above two quotes sum everything up nicely :)

Have you actually tried to find this specific money changer? If no, how can you judge whether it is indeed hard to find? Do you think a location is hard to find when someone tells you the Building name, Street, Shop location in the building, and the fact it is right beside a famous well-known market? If so, i am flabbergasted at that level of incompetence and one should not travel to JKTA in the first place as finding anything would be too complicated.

The fact is i was told of this money changer in Bahasa during my first trip, when i didn't really understand it at all, and still managed to find it using something called "common sense".

I don't want to argue this any further, you can agree or disagree me i don't care. I just don't like it when i provide "useful" information and it is challenged or discredited with no logical or empirical basis, especially when the post provides no value to the readers here. What value does your reply add other than simply TCSS? Regards.

Nobody is discrediting you. I am just stating it could be challenging for Newbies to find (and I am not saying the money changer you are recommending is not good).

The purpose of my comment is to also highlight to Newbies (yes, rates could be better) but they may not want the hassle of struggling to find this money changer in Globe Plaza. Simple as that.

Not everybody here is "as competent" as you perhaps and different people have different learning curves. I have friends who went to the few recommended places in Jakarta to cheong and they do just fine (though direction wise very unsure).

Once again, this is all what a forum is about, adding on to other's inputs.

MiG27
29-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Many thanks to bro lost99 n stamphere for info on money changer.....
Chill.....
I'll most likely staying at G7 hotel.
I believe globe plaza should not be hard to find as it appears it is around the area.
I can always call upon gps n google map.
Worst come to worst, just open mouth n ask the hotel recep.

iunitedz
29-12-2015, 10:55 PM
One place that i visited recently, that does not get its fair share of publicity here, is Emporium Hotel which hosts the underrated Tease Club. People often suggest Malio, Classic, and Alexis when asked of the top 'fun' places in Jakarta. Well i also think Emporium should not be left out of those same discussions.

The main thing that separates Emporium over the other choices, is that it houses above average: 1. Spa/Sauna, 2. KTV, and 3. Strip Club, all at reasonable pricing. In my opinion, all the other choices lack in one or more of the above options, or are overpriced in one or more of the categories. For example, Alexis has very overly expensive KTV (5-7 Juta Takeout!!!) plus an overrated strip club with expensive drinks where you can't really play with the dancers, not to mention how annoying it is to always have to negotiate with Taxi mafia when you leave (Alexis is the only place i have encountered an Express taxi which refused to go by meter pricing). Malio lacks a KTV, and doesn't have the same quality of 'spa' service where the women accompany you into a pool/hottub to get you aroused (service is hit/miss more akin to classic).

Another HUGE advantage of housing 3 quality options in the same building, is that you can purchase alcohol bottles at any one of them, and drink them at anywhere throughout the building. For example, i can purchase a bottle JW black in the Tease club, and if i have leftover stored, i can return another day to drink it later in the Spa or KTV. The pricing is also reasonable and cheaper than at Malio (for example, i believe they have daily bottle special, and 2 bottles JW black for 1.5M). For the purpose of this review, i will limit it to TEASE club, but I do feel the Spa is a good option and reasonably priced for attractive locals at 1 Juta with hot tub company.

Tease Club

Girls Quality 8/10 While the dance room is on the small 'cozy' size and only holds 7 dancers at a time, they rotated through 3 groups and we got to see over 20 different dances. I saw various types (all local) ranging from SYTs, CFMs, thin and skinny, thicker frame, and my personal favorite, big Tits. The dancing is nothing special to behold of (mostly just standing and swaying hips to music) but the girls were young, eager, and thirsty to get your attention and your money! i was satisfied that there were enough girls there such that there would be something for everyone.

Overall 8.5/10 Given the selection of gals, the options to have 'fun' with them, reasonable pricing (for 'fun' and alcohol), and good service, i give this place an 8.5/10. This is a solid option to visit if you are coming with a few kaki's as you can take advantage of a '2 for 1' bottle special, and drink it over 2-3 different days, in different parts of Emporium (Spa/Strip Club/KTV) if you are not a heavy drinker like me. If you are not opening a bottle, the admission price is 100k, but it includes your first first drink (Bintang or whiskey coke)

Bro, good review. Any idea on the rate of emporium spa?
Do they carry same service with Alexis (with pool) but on a cheaper rate?
Thanks in advance for your info...hehe

sextronics
30-12-2015, 03:50 AM
we are all here to share our experiences and help each other to have enjoyable trip, therefore there is no need to be sarcastic and talk till so buey song & xia lan when typing... give that keyboard a break... cheers and chill guys:D

anyway MiG27, if u r in singapore, just go to The Arcade (level 2) at raffles place mrt. that's the best place (level 1 and 2 total more than 10 money changers) in the whole of singapore for best currency rates. alternative, you can go lucky plaza at orchard road.

lost99
30-12-2015, 06:20 AM
anyway MiG27, if u r in singapore, just go to The Arcade (level 2) at raffles place mrt. that's the best place (level 1 and 2 total more than 10 money changers) in the whole of singapore for best currency rates. alternative, you can go lucky plaza at orchard road.

Thanks for the input, but just want to point out that this location may be hard to find for Newbies.

Maxico
30-12-2015, 07:27 AM
Hi bros,

I'll be heading to Jakarta tmr.
I'll be staying at the Grand Mercure Harmoni.
Can anyone direct me to the nearest reliable money changer nearby and is there any malls around the area?

Thanks in advance.

steevewong
30-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Hi bros,

Can anyone direct me to the nearest reliable money changer nearby and is there any malls around the area?

Thanks in advance.

your nearest mall would be the boring Gajah Mada Plaza lor .

from your hotel you can take cab to Bundaran HI there which is just 1km .
there got the premiere malls . Plaza Indonesia , EX , and Grand Indo .

BUT is THE NEW YEAR EVE. BUNDARAN HI IS BLOCKED FOR THE NEW YEAR PARADE AND PARTY !

rooster
30-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Hi bros,

Thanks in advance.

Hi my friends and I will be heading to Jakarta tomorrow too! And we staying at Mercure Jakarta Kota which is furher down Hayam Wuruk from Grand Mercure. There is a few money changer with decent rates just opposite of where we are staying.

steevewong
30-12-2015, 11:25 PM
lets meet then. i'll help you guys with the transport lol

lost99
31-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Continuing on my tour of various places of Jakarta, i had the opportunity to visit Classic SPA, located in the basement of the infamous Classic Hotel.

Classic Hotel is commonly discussed for the Level 2 stripclub (Terminal) and level 5, however, the SPA downstairs is often overlooked.

The M.O. of Classic SPA is pretty much the same as any other men's SPA in the city. You walk into a locker room, change into shorts/kimono, then you are ushered into a hotub/steam/dry sauna room/shower room where you first unwind and relax, and clean yourself up. Afterwards, you may enter a lounge where you can view a fairly wide selection of ladies on display fishbowl style. In the lounge, you are free to order drinks, snacks, and meals if you wish.

GIRLS (7/10) When i went on a weekday afternoon, there was a selection of about 50-60 girls. There were about 10 Imports (Viet, China) on the left side and priced at 1.8Jt. The rest were locals priced at 800k for one hour, mostly of the STY variety but some slim CFM types. I would generally rate the looks of the gals a notch higher than those i saw in Classic Terminal 2 above, but not as attractive as girls you would find in Malio lounge, or Alexis Bathhouse (those two places generally have the best lookers). However, there is currently a 2 for 1 special for locals (2 girls for the price of one!, not sure how long this will last) so i obviously opted to try that! My service was above average and much better than what you would get at Classic level 2/5 above. Girls take more attention to shower you, light massage, sexy talk, and foreplay. FYI, the girls provide FS, but if you are looking for a BJ/HJ ending i'm sure they would accomodate. If you are strictly looking for Imports, i would avoid Classic SPA. If you like local SYTs and are looking for a SPA with good value and better service than Classic level 2/5, you may want to try this.

FACILITIES (7/10) Facilities were generally good, not quite as nice as Alexis bathhouse, but close to the standard of Malio SPA in my opinion. Better and cleaner than rooms in Classic 2 for sure! They had a more classier and European feel to it, which some may prefer, and may help you get in the mood better. The cost of entry/facilities is 120K, but this is waived if you decide to book a girl.

VALUE (8/10) Definitely a good value SPA, especially considering the current 2 gals for 1 promotion for only 800K! My advice with any 3some is to first sit one girl down you like most, and if the chemistry is good, get her to point out her 'friends' from which you can choose the one you find most attractive. I think this is better than having her decide entirely, as it prevents her from choosing her pork chop friend ;)
I would definitely consider this SPA if first you goto Classic Terminal 2/5 and don't see anything to your liking; head on down to the basement SPA, relax, and take a look before you leave!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming reports: BlokM (Top Gun, D's Place, MyBar), BATS/CJs, 1001Pool, Alexis, Golden Crown, Milles, Malio Club , Hotel Travel, if there is any one you are interested in PM me and i'll try to review that first!

steevewong
01-01-2016, 03:34 AM
happy new year singaporeans!
maxico and i had a blast in a club here in Jakarta, we had our ups and downs . stories coming up tomorrow !

RamboCat
02-01-2016, 06:36 AM
Hi bros,

Thanks in advance.

If you cross the road to Jln Gajah Mada (your hotel is on Jln Hayam Wuruk) & walk about 5 to 7 minutes you'll reach Excelso Grand Paragon Mall (where Paragon KTV is). Walk along the direction of the traffic. There are 3 to 4 money changers right after the mall and you can compare rates before changing. Found their rates better than Mustafa Centre or even the Jkt Airport rates. They give receipts and ask you sign after taking money, never encountered fake notes etc. issues with them

easy3228
03-01-2016, 12:52 AM
Hi bros,

Thanks in advance.

Based on my knowledge, this is the best money changer in Jakarta.

https://www.vip.co.id/en/. Go to the website, the current rates are shown or call the number. There is voice announcement giving the ~current rates. I think is a 15 mins taxi ride

whatisthat
05-01-2016, 04:19 PM
pm u already sir!

I found a contact from wechat. Added this mami to BBM, she gave me a website to browse her girls.

I got a LT session for 1.7M, from what ive seen in earlier comments, it seems i got a good deal.

The girl was similar to the photos and the real person. But i can't say 100% for all her models, except for the girl i tried and this is the first time i tried their service.

Girl was young looking and tight, inexperienced and shy, after she admitted i was her first customer... lucky me.

Overall i would rate her 7/10, due to her inexperience, she was non commericial and accomodating, which is very much what i was looking for.

If anyone wants the mami's BBM, pm me. Cheers

screwdisc
06-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Hi bro, I,m always stay in south Jakarta mercure mercure simatupang. Anyone recommendation for spa?club or any place which fun ..

Tmr I will be going to swiss belhotal airport,where can fun before flying back to SG

830PM
06-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Hi bro, I,m always stay in south Jakarta mercure mercure simatupang. Anyone recommendation for spa?club or any place which fun ..

Tmr I will be going to swiss belhotal airport,where can fun before flying back to SG

Few month ago, i stayed there and use wechat to search the target.
Waste effort and cannot get any gals at all...

lost99
06-01-2016, 01:09 PM
I structured this review as a comparison between Alexis (7th Fl) vs. 1001 Pool, since most bros here have been to Alexis and would be easy to compare the two.

1001 Pool is the new Spa opened/managed by the Alexis Group, that is located at the 1001/Colleseum building in Kota north Jakarta. The concept is similar to that of Alexis Bathhouse, except instead of playing in a large hottub, you play with your girl in a HUGE pool for 30 min. After 30 min of Pool 'foreplay', the girl takes you to a bedroom where your fantasy with her comes true...or something similar to that :)

Unfortunately, i visited both locations on back-to-back Sundays, which is the slowest days for both places, but will provide for a fair comparison between the two places. In case you didn't know, Many imports (and some locals) will have Sundays off (rest from busy Fri/Sat night) so it will have the least selection, but it will not be crowded with many customers.

Girl Quality
Winner: Alexis Alexis on Sunday had a fairly full contingent of girls - i would say about 80-100 total. There were about 25 locals to choose from, which i believe is about 1/2 the normal stock on a busy night. The Imports however seemed full (25 Viets, 10 Chinese, 5 Uzbek/Euro, 5 Thai). This is compared to about 30 TOTAL girls at 1001 (20 locals, 5-10 Viet/Thai). 1001 Pool only had a few CFM types (one Thai lady with huge fake tits) mostly SYT. If you care mostly about the girl's looks, Alexis is the better bet, as it is more likely you will find something your type, especially if you are looking for a Viet or Import, Alexis is hard to beat in Jakarta.

Facilities
Winner: 1001 Pool 1001 Pool has brand new facilities, a very large open-space 2 level pool, with the lounge on one end where you can choose your gal fishbowl style. Shower/Change room are brand new and clean, and provide good service. I like how you can soak in the pool, and slowly look at 'new stock' walking in, for those who need to take alot of time to choose their girl. I heard 'stories' of parties in the pool where you can 'play' with several girls here, but when i went, all the girls were sitting in the fishbowl, and you can only 'play' with the one you pick. The only thing i didn't like is that the bedroom in 1001 pool, where you finish your deed, is a bit tiny/cramped; i prefer the Alexis bedrooms more as more spacious and relaxing.

Price
TIE Both places exactly the same price. 200k entrance fee, which is only waived if you 'pick' a girl. Locals 1.4Jt. Imports 2.4Jt. No savings for going to 1001 Pool. CAUTION:I did not appreciate at 1001 Pool how they 'accidentally' forgot to waive the entrance fee after i picked a girl and went to pay, resulting in a 200k overcharge. Somehow they didn't notice this given their standard pricing they see all day long, and only removed it when i complained. This has never happened to me before at Alexis, i don't know if this was an honest mistake, or a scam, but be aware of this and don't fall for it!

Overall
Winner: Alexis 7th Floor Better Girl stocks, better bedrooms, more established. I heard rumors of 'pool parties' at 1001, but until i get more info, or get invited to one, i am going to stick with Alexis. I hope that 1001 can improve their girls, because if they do, it 'could' be a better place to visit than Alexis, but they were really lacking in that department when i visited.

vaxvms
07-01-2016, 12:40 AM
Based on my knowledge, this is the best money changer in Jakarta.

https://www.vip.co.id/en/. Go to the website, the current rates are shown or call the number. There is voice announcement giving the ~current rates. I think is a 15 mins taxi ride

i second this.

but normally i dun chg a lot so just chg in whenever.wherever i need

super_marvel
07-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Does anyone has any recommendation near the Kota Kasablanka area?

steevewong
07-01-2016, 02:37 PM
Does anyone has any recommendation near the Kota Kasablanka area?

that area rarely happening .

jack.sg
08-01-2016, 05:49 AM
Hi all,
Now camping at Jkt after 3 years.
I'm a Budget bonker.
Travel & Classis r my fav places.

Now I Want to fk a Russian/Euro girl.

Visited Maliboro,only 5 Russians available, all no good.
Not doable.
Anyway enjoyed the Local girls tit show.
Suck 4 tits, 1juta gone.

How about Alexis?
What abt the Quality of Russian chicks?

What's the Pool time & Room time in Alexis?
What's the Alexis opening time?

Thx

des888
08-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Anyone here want to accompany me? Went to classic with a mate now I'm on my own send me a pm I'm in jakarta until the 16th of January

des888
08-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Anyone in Jakarta want to go hunting with me? I'm at favhotel glodok

valitar
09-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Kudos to you for going through the pages in the thread. Allow me to share below my 2rups on Jakarta KTV.

GALS

The standard charge for an LC (lady companion) is IDR600k (accounted as 1 voucher). The LC will provide companion, drinking, singing, etc. with you throughout your stay in the room. They won't move to other rooms.

Some places have different categories of the 'regular' LCs (IDR600k), and 'model' (IDR800k-1,200k) per voucher. This is supposedly based on height and attractiveness of the girl. But I found that the girls who fall into the latter category are mostly just because they have longer legs (>170cm), and not necessarily because they're prettier or more fun. As a matter of fact, from my cheongings I find that the regular LCs are as pretty and some are even prettier than the 'model' category.

The KTVs have LCs that can provide extra form of entertainment, should you wish for it. For 2 vouchers, the girl will strip to their birthday suit and give you a private strip-dance (usually for 30-40 mins). For 5 vouchers, you can bed her in the KTV (most places charge 5 vouchers for this, but I vaguely recall there may be places that charge 3 vouchers, I may be wrong, better ask to clarify on the spot). If you want these, most girls can provide these extra services, but it's better to ensure with the mami/papi and clearly ask them for girls that can 'party' (the term generally used for the 2 vouchers kind), and 'OP' (pronounced Oh-Peh, for the 5 vouchers kind).

Somehow there is a customary minimum tips system in Jakarta of IDR300k for the regular, and IDR500k for the model category.

ROOM & DRINKS

The size and facilities in the KTV rooms vary. From a room that can comfortably fit 6 people to dozens of people (suites).

The standard room will have own toilet inside. In terms of facilities, there are KTV rooms with separate bedroom inside, shower, bath-tub, jacuzzi, stripper-pole, pool table, own-bar and DJ booth.

KTV go by the minimum charge (MC) system, or by the hour for room charge. Different place account for different things for the MC. There are some which will include all of F&B and LC charges, and there are others which only include F&B but excluding the LC charge in the bill (before tax/service) against the room's MC. Depending on the establishment, size and facilities in the room, MC in various places can range from IDR1.5 to 50million. Better to clear it upfront with the KTV on whether it will be based on MC/hourly charge, how much, and what is included/excluded.

Drink price varies in different places. But they usually have drink package prices (e.g 2 bottle packages). There are also places that may offer special drink and LC package such as 1 bottle + 2 LCs, 2 bottles + 5LCs, etc.

The KTVs will typically serve a fruit platter, almost like a 'mandatory' charge in the room. There will also be some bottles of mixers (green tea, mineral water, snacks, etc set-up on the table). Sometimes I will ask the server to remove those from the table so that to leave the table uncluttered and make it easier to count what we order for the extras.

valitar
09-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Great FRs bro. I see that many non-Indo Samsters now share good cheonging stories and even more knowledgeable than locals. Like you and RamboCat, just to name some of the recent ones.

As to 1001 vs Alexis, I find that it can be hit or miss sometimes depending on the batches. Some of the prettiest imports I've seen were actually at 1001. Once, there were several Kazakhs girls who were really up there in look and body, with that mix of Eurasian-Asian look. One was a Miyabi look-alike, and even prettier. The pool is also larger at 1001, with different areas for jacuzzi and mini-swimming pool, allowing for some playful time with the girl (playing with swimming pool baloons, deep water fondling, etc.), before action in the room. Compared to just regular sized jacuzzi at Alexis. On the other hand, the girls at Alexis are relatively more numerous, especially the local ones, allowing for more choices.

I structured this review as a comparison between Alexis (7th Fl) vs. 1001 Pool, since most bros here have been to Alexis and would be easy to compare the two.

TheRedLantern
10-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Dedicated to this beloved city :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO9JO_SMAG8

dreamriver_2005
11-01-2016, 12:59 PM
I have been to Bangkok many times. I enjoy MP's, G-Clubs etc in BKK. Not a big fan of NEP, cowboy bars. I want to try Jakarta. How is Jakarta compare to BKK ?. Girls quality , fun factor, expense etc ?. Thanks :confused:

ProCheongster
11-01-2016, 03:58 PM
I was told by my friend that there is a hotel spa with theme called Spark hotel thematic(not sure if this is the correct name). But I tried google, it seems no info nor people discussing it. Anyone went before can share ?

Maxkwalat
11-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Any bros in Jarkarta 20-21 of Jan to hangout. Would enjoy partying and checking out the city together! PM me please

happyeow
11-01-2016, 08:37 PM
hi btos, I'm staying at Novetel hotel in jarakta, any spas in the hotel or nearby??

Response needed urgently

ahpui99
11-01-2016, 09:23 PM
hi btos, I'm staying at Novetel hotel in jarakta, any spas in the hotel or nearby?? Response needed urgently

Bro
Got spa there. 2nd floor. Can get hj if u want

steevewong
11-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Any bros in Jarkarta 20-21 of Jan to hangout. Would enjoy partying and checking out the city together! PM me please

wah can !~

happyeow
11-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Bro

Tks bro.. did u know the charges? How abt pub?

e777
12-01-2016, 02:00 AM
Anyone in jakarta from 13 to 17 Jan who like to link up?
Pls pm me for details.

happyeow
13-01-2016, 01:33 AM
Anyone try the wechat massage? Are they gd? Do they provide extra?

sextronics
13-01-2016, 11:15 AM
The chances of getting "lucky" with wechat message is low. You would probably end up wasting your money on fugly girls. I would rather go classic to choose one to my liking.

Hurricane88
13-01-2016, 07:16 PM
edited....

happyeow
13-01-2016, 11:10 PM
The chances of getting "lucky" with wechat message is low. You would probably end up wasting your money on fugly girls. I would rather go classic to choose one to my liking.

Cools..way is the price for the girl?

830PM
14-01-2016, 12:27 AM

Yes, wechat cannot get good gal already...
massage > 200k
massage + sex > 800k

where is the classic? Can guide me?

Pervy Sage
14-01-2016, 12:39 AM
Bro

What is the market rate for hj in such hotel Spa?