PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

aakumu
09-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Hi bro,
This last few days, the clubs have playing it safe.
But no worries, it should all pass soon, and it would all go back to normal as.

My humble two cents.

oldbull
10-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Must really thank the bros that recommend Delta Spa. Visited couple days back and definitely worth the money.

Stayed in Four seasons Hotel. Visited branch at Gatot Subroto (also known as Delta Spa Kuningan). Distance from hotel, 4km but took an hour to reach due to traffic and rain. Anyways do avoid the white koperasi taxi. Paid 60k for what should be a 40k ride.

This branch only has 2 type of rooms

Suites 750k or Standard 550k for 3 (2 hour 15 mins) session of hot stone

Took the suites because of private bathroom attached.

Got a 20 year masseur. Whole session she was dressed in a really short skirt and tight tshirt

Looks:7.5
Height: 155 cm
Massage: 8
HJ: 7.5 (would have been 8.5 if she had slowed down)
Attitude: 8
Autoroam: Outside only
Overall: 8

Although just HJ and nothing further, some parts of the session had her rubbing her below on my bum. Damn shiok.

Highly recommended for those wanting a good massage and good HJ. I dont think this place offers anything more but location is a lot safer (jakarta south) than heading up north. For those who prefer to not risking life and limb, hop onto to a taxi and the spa has a drive through that makes sure you dont have to navigate the streets.

Enjoy :D

easy3228
11-10-2013, 01:27 AM
Mummy Sisca.. Local sitting fee is Rp 600K, local model is Rp 1.2m and China is Rp 1.2m. You can charge the tip to your credit card for now.

Thanks your prompt reply unfortunate I miss your reply. Heading back tomorrow. But this information is useful. Do you have the contact details for the Mummy..please pm.

How much is the tipping for the local, local model and China...Please advise

Thanks again

Easy3228.

cooldoe
11-10-2013, 03:27 AM
Hi Bros,

I'll be heading to Jakarta sometime next week. Been doing my research on our humble forum.

Any bros out there willing to share some places or maybe some locals which could accompany a single man around town.

Appreciate your insight on the secretive city.

It's my third trip there. It's either i'm not adventurous enough or I'm just totally blind when i'm there.

Cheers.

where do you stay?
I think a lot of the places already shared here

cooldoe
11-10-2013, 03:30 AM
At the end of the massage she offered special, was quoted 1 Million ruppiah for b2b and FJ, but then brought it down to 400K. This is where I am not sure if i was ripped off or not. well in anyways it was a virgin trip, shit happens. hope this helps anyone who is going by anytime soon. the session was good, her gfe level was a 8/10 and was willing to try various positions and the best part of all was when after first round she asked to change the condom and asked for a second round as she wanted to cum.

400k is the normal going rate in fortune.
nice FR

Thanks pal.

Gonna change my stay to intercon at midplaza, JL JEND. SUDIRMAN KAV.

Is there any joint near by ? I m first time there so not sure if I could make my way too far away.

Any decent joint within walking distance by any chance ?

fortune spa, it's walking distance

aakumu
11-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Must really thank the bros that recommend Delta Spa. Visited couple days back and definitely worth the money.

Stayed in Four seasons Hotel. Visited branch at Gatot Subroto (also known as Delta Spa Kuningan). Distance from hotel, 4km but took an hour to reach due to traffic and rain. Anyways do avoid the white koperasi taxi. Paid 60k for what should be a 40k ride.

This branch only has 2 type of rooms

Suites 750k or Standard 550k for 3 (2 hour 15 mins) session of hot stone

Took the suites because of private bathroom attached.

Got a 20 year masseur. Whole session she was dressed in a really short skirt and tight tshirt

Looks:7.5
Height: 155 cm
Massage: 8
HJ: 7.5 (would have been 8.5 if she had slowed down)
Attitude: 8
Autoroam: Outside only
Overall: 8

Although just HJ and nothing further, some parts of the session had her rubbing her below on my bum. Damn shiok.

Highly recommended for those wanting a good massage and good HJ. I dont think this place offers anything more but location is a lot safer (jakarta south) than heading up north. For those who prefer to not risking life and limb, hop onto to a taxi and the spa has a drive through that makes sure you dont have to navigate the streets.

Enjoy :D

Hi bro,
Nice FR, Thank you for supporting The jakarta thread.
Please keep it up, the more we share, the more we know.

My humble two cents.

Mark Lim
11-10-2013, 04:41 PM
was at manga dua square last week, went to lantai UG, Lotus Spa. 90min massage for shoulder, back, hand and leg. surprisingly good clean massage. paid 35,000rp (<S$4). cheapest massage i ever had in my life! :)

naturewild
12-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Wow I did not know this forum exists! Such a wealth of information!

I'm actually living in Jakarta and not a traveller, but with my status as Singaporean, I'm a foreigner here.

Is there an Indonesian version of this forum:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

I saw the threads in that Local Directory and all I say is WOW.. the girls are amazing. If anyone know where in Jkt I can get such services with such quality girls, do PM me. I've tried the local massage parlors and such, but most of the time the girls are not of quality.

newbie2Dgame
13-10-2013, 03:46 AM
So this is the last night in Jakarta for me. Could not let it be without a visit to the famous Classic Hotel. Reached there at about 12:15am. Yeap it was a late night visit on a saturday night. And yes it was crowded on all levels.

Level 5 had only a few ceweks left. Went in walk one round, stood around for awhile and then walked around again. Nothing caught my eye, and those that did were already at tables. So paid the minimum RP40,000K and went down to level 2.

It was much better at Level 2, even though it was crowded, there were more girls there and yes, the girls seem more appealing still at level 2.

So after about 10 minutes of idling, managed to find 2 petite well figured ceweks and straight went to the mummy who was standing nearby. amongst all i find the 2 mummies nearest to the entrance doors way too pushy, even when it is crowded. the rest of the mummies are ok. There are a total of 7 groups and they change colour combination everyday. This is what i found out today. So if you see a mummy's group in Blue today, the enxt day it will be a different colour, but their seating position is the same. So if you wanna recommend anyone or group, the only constant identification is where the group is seated, the mummy's name or the girl's name, but the 2 or 3 girls may have the same name if it is one of this common names.

Well in anycase, the group i went to today was the one nearest to the bar counter. Mummy was vey nice and the girls, even nicer. Very chatty, very service oriented. Even though it wasnt really high end GFE, it wasn't the usual bonk and go. It really helps if you can speak bahasa or even a little bit of it, as a lot of the girls really struggle with their english, but of course the one word that they all will know is "TIP". :D lol.

Anyways another good night, and a good end to the trip i guess. till the next jakarta visit, those who are still in Jakarta, enjoy!

ownage_sex
13-10-2013, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=aakumu;9838177]Hi bro,
You could try the UNI girls, first of all they could speak and understand english....:)

Where to find the UNI girls?

iwsacc
13-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Any bro got good recommendation of hotels that provide in-house massage that can do in-room with extras? This to me is the most convenient as I usually reach hotel quite late from meetings.

havana
14-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Yes right. Where to find uni gals? What is the damage?

aakumu
14-10-2013, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=aakumu;9838177]Hi bro,
You could try the UNI girls, first of all they could speak and understand english....:)

Where to find the UNI girls?

Hi bro,
Uni girls at Uni campus lah....:D

My humble two cents.

aakumu
14-10-2013, 02:57 PM

Hi bro,
Uni girls hang out night club, and most of the better one are in the south of Jakarta...
Red square is a good start...
Good luck..
My humble two cents.

comandozx
15-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Hi bros.. anyone in Jarkata now.. want to chiong Classic together? i will be there for 1 day staying at hotel melia...... pm me here.... reach tuesday at 9am and leaving at 11pm... cheers

SimpleGuy099
16-10-2013, 03:36 PM
was at manga dua square last week, went to lantai UG, Lotus Spa. 90min massage for shoulder, back, hand and leg. surprisingly good clean massage. paid 35,000rp (<S$4). cheapest massage i ever had in my life! :)
Yes Lotus spa is the cheapest clean massage around that area that I knew of.

havana
16-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Seniors, Any freelance contact to share?

Pink_Flyod
16-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Thanks your prompt reply unfortunate I miss your reply. Heading back tomorrow. But this information is useful. Do you have the contact details for the Mummy..please pm.

How much is the tipping for the local, local model and China...Please advise

Thanks again

Easy3228.
Tip for local is Rp 300k, model is Rp 500k and China is Rp 800k.

Pink_Flyod
16-10-2013, 08:06 PM

wah... you also go to clean massage meh...:rolleyes:

Mark Lim
16-10-2013, 10:02 PM
wah... you also go to clean massage meh...:rolleyes:

aiyo, i member of so many clean massage chains in beijing you know. :D:D

easy3228
16-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Mummy Sisca.. Local sitting fee is Rp 600K, local model is Rp 1.2m and China is Rp 1.2m. You can charge the tip to your credit card for now.

Bro Thanks for the info

Can you pass Mummy Sisca contact or BB pin (PM if you believe should be discreet). Mummy Sisca..she is Local or from China

Thanks again

Easy3228

jackion1972
17-10-2013, 09:33 AM
anyone interested in cheonging this coming friday?

pusslicker
17-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Your hotel is in Gaja Madah area famous for nightlife. Near your hotel you have Malioboro Spa, Malio Club, Millenium Disco, Illegals, Stadium, V2, Diamond Karaoke & Lounge, Club 36, Sun City Spa etc.

Within 10 min taxi you can go to Oasis Spa, Classic Hotel, Travel Hotel, Emporium Spa, M Star spa & lounge, Red Square disco, Loksari Plaza disco, Crown disco & KTV , Fashion Hotel Spa & KTV lounge etc. You're actually in the heart of all action.[/QUOTE]

wow.. sound like a good deal to stay in this hotel.
What is the average rate for get a local gal to overstay or Short time at my hotel room?
Also any idea of the rate of spa of Sun city spa

Rainman
18-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Wow I did not know this forum exists! Such a wealth of information!

I'm actually living in Jakarta and not a traveller, but with my status as Singaporean, I'm a foreigner here.

Is there an Indonesian version of this forum:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

I saw the threads in that Local Directory and all I say is WOW.. the girls are amazing. If anyone know where in Jkt I can get such services with such quality girls, do PM me. I've tried the local massage parlors and such, but most of the time the girls are not of quality.

WWW. Bintang mawar dot com

AmericanExpress
18-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Hi guys,

Anyone can comment of Delta Spa accepts credit cards?

I know establishments like Alexis and Malioboro does but unsure on smaller scale massage joints. Thanks

prettygirltips
18-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Anyone know where to find spirit healer , have power monk or person , black magic healer , spiritual healing ???

Can PM me the address

euritage
18-10-2013, 11:11 PM
hi bros! need some quick advice!

im staying at the sultan hotel.

where's the nearest spa i can go to for a proper massage + a HJ.

Are they still open at this hour?

Thanks in advance!

cheers!

jack.sg
20-10-2013, 03:34 AM
I think we can't take out girls from Travel & Classic.

Where to get LT Girls in North Jakata?

AmericanExpress
20-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Hi jack.sg,

I think you can get LT but you need deep pockets. My brief single night FR as follows:

Landed and reached hotel by 5pm at Crowne. Didn't like the bar so headed north to Malioboro. Their rates for locals used to be IDR350k and IDR800k but they have adjusted to IDR800k and IDR1 million now. Quality of imports still good but can't see myself paying IDR2 million for an Uzbekistan or Chinese lady. This place LT, I heard the rate is just five times of single shot...so ditto.

Left a little dejected due to price, felt to go Classic. Checked on map it was actually nearby. Don't know where I found the courage to walk alone and asked directions once with my limited Bahasa and and got there within 10 minutes and less than 2 kilometres.

Terminal disco big and noisy. Mediocre band (worse all "batangs") I mean if you want a lively crowd a pretty chick(s) who can't sing is always a winner still. Crowd is mostly local and many girls seating in their herd with selected dress code color.

Some mamasan came to me, jotted on paper:

1 lady - IDR 315k
2 lady - IDR 460k (sic)

Paid for one but using credit card was IDR323K (or was that inclusive of tax and not credit card charges as presumed)

Quality if locals here more than Malioboro. Hated the "walk of shame" to the single elevator though...

Room quality is good and clean, no tub like Alexis or Malioboro. At least for me, not sure if available.

Received BBBJ, and capped for full service. Overall for price, good for those in budget.

Heard for LT. Rate is IDR2 million. Do check it out in future.

End

yaz86
20-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Just came back from my solo virgin trip to JKT recently. Here is my juicy FR for all the brurs reading!

Day 1

Took TigerAir and reached JKT airport at 1000 local time. Everything was smooth until the security checks. Was asked a lot of qst, like what my purpose of visit, any drugs etc. dun wan any trouble just answer. Not a good start for me. After clearance, while looking for a taxi, someone offered me 1 for 150k all in. Dun wan to waste time and off we go.

Traffic was chaotic. Took ard 2 hrs to reach my hotel at pasar baru area. Reached hotel, rm not rdy, store my bag and go change money nearby. Rates was 9130, the best i did compared to batam. After lunch and rest, decide to visit the famous classic hotel to hunt.

From my hotel is near, only 5mins via taxi. Taxis here starts at 7k per boarding, increasing 350 rup every few metres, which is really cheap. Reached classic, went to classic bunker on ground floor. Paid 70k entrance fee. Inside got live band but gals are mostly imports from uzbe, china etc. Ard 800k for a shot, nt interested and leave after a few mins. This place have strip and nude shows if u brurs are interested.

When to the 5th floor. Paid 40k entrance fee. Was given a tag with a number. Everything is charged to the number etc. drinks. Lots of local gals here divided by 4 groups in different colours each with their own mami. Service was fast, as soon as i sit 1 mami came and ask for my prefered cewek. Was given a 9/10 19 year old syt to me. I know some bahasa so easy to break ice. Want threesome but she nt into it. So paid 315k for 1hr30min service.

Was ushered down the stairs to room downstairs. Room was standard and clean. Really good GFE and manage to try lots of "styles". Tip her 100k and she was happy. After the service, paid at the counter and was given a "boarding pass" to exit. Decided to try go discotheque here, so off to crowne next.

Crowne disco is really hidden. The place look shabby and rundown from the outside, but on the 7th flr where the disco is. The action starts there. Pretty much like pacific disco in batam except that it was 90% full. Loud music and lots of people and FL walking around. FL is usually in their mid 20's, not interested so after a few drinks, took a taxi back to hotel.

To be continued...

cooldoe
21-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Hi guys,

Anyone can comment of Delta Spa accepts credit cards?

I know establishments like Alexis and Malioboro does but unsure on smaller scale massage joints. Thanks

they do
delta is a big franchise

hi bros! need some quick advice!

im staying at the sultan hotel.

where's the nearest spa i can go to for a proper massage + a HJ.

Are they still open at this hour?

Thanks in advance!

cheers!

myplace spa senayan. last order around 10:30-11 pm

I think we can't take out girls from Travel & Classic.

Where to get LT Girls in North Jakata?

crown is your best bet for pick up

cooldoe
21-10-2013, 02:44 AM

damage is around 2000-5000 short depend on quality
they are expensive bro

Hi bro,
Uni girls hang out night club, and most of the better one are in the south of Jakarta...
Red square is a good start...
Good luck..
My humble two cents.

X2 is also a good spot

Seniors, Any freelance contact to share?

budget?

bjno1
21-10-2013, 06:14 AM
Hi bros,
I am looking for a karaoke for wild bachelor party at Jakarta. I read through this thread and single out Alexis could be the right place.

Does anyone has mamasan contact for Alexis karaoke?Thanks

yaz86
21-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Here's my continued FR...

Day 2

Woke up and had breakfast at hotel. Decided to explore JKT, go to Monas area, had lunch then rest at hotel for night time hunting. Had a quick dinner then off i go via taxi to Travel hotel.

The club/live band is located beside the hotel main entrance. As usual proceed to counter, given a tag with a number. Travel followed the same concept as Classic hotel because they are under the same boss.

Found 1 table in the middle, the place was smaller than classic so the place is quite full. Same concept as classic, gals in different coloured clothes, each with their own mami. Mami greeted me and ask for my preference, gave me a 9/10 20 y/o to me. We talk a bit and she ask me whether i want a threesome with a friend. I agreed and she called her fren. A 8.5 19 y/o looking gal from the her hometown. After drinks, paid mami 475k for 2 gals then proceed to room upstairs.

Room was clean and spacious, almost like Classic. After shower, the show begins. They work well together and GFE was superb. I was raped all over with the kisses at the right places. Haha. Had 1 shot with each gal. Tip them 100k each and they were happy.

After a short supper, took taxi to Fashion hotel. Went to the 10th floor at flirt lounge. Entrance fee was 100k include 1 drink. There was a beauty pagent show going on, manage to wash eye a bit. Haha. The lounge also have strip/nude shows for u brurs out there. After a few drinks, went to 6th floor to the spa.

Chose the vip room for 250k, and tell the GRO my preference. U can't choose the gals here unless u opt for FL which are of different pricing. The GRO's there are stunners themselves. I saw a couple of gals sitting on rows beside the counter. They are FL so u can choose before going for massage. Was too tired from the threesome, so just had the massage and back to hotel.

To be continued...

yaz86
21-10-2013, 11:26 AM
And my last FR...

Day 3

After breakfast, pack my belongings and rest till check out time at 12 noon. Store my bag and decided to visit the famous orchardz spa. Took a taxi there, traffic was chaotic as usual. The weird thing about the spa is that u have to take the lift located through the hotel restaurant. I wonder how many times families and hotel staff see horny guys walk pass them. Haha.

Spa was on the 3rd floor. Change into slippers and given a locker tag. U will have 2 choices here, proceed straight for ur massage or enjoy the facilites first. They have lots of things here, a bar, sauna, steam room, hot pool, lots of choices. I have time to kill so decided to relax first. After relax mode, went to the "theater room" to book a massage.

This is basically the waiting room. U can smoke, have free coffee or hot soup while waiting for ur turn. Really poshy place to me. Tell the GRO's my preference and opt for the 250k VIP room. Relax a bit till my number is called.

Was ushered by the sexy GRO to my room upstairs. I was surprised by the size of the room, more spacious than fashion spa, almost twice the size. Huge shower area, bed concept is like Geylang with mirrors all around. There's even a tv showing japanese AV models doing their stuff! What a way to arouse me even before the gal came in. Haha.

Waited and waited. Heard a knock. In came the gal. She wore a mini skirt with bra, very sweet model like figure. She was 19 y/o and a 9.5 rating to me. The massage was superb, she really put in effort with the right pressure all over. After massage, was offered 300k for FJ. Great GFE feeling, willing to try many positions. Tip her 100k and received a warm hug. Haha.

Took taxi to my hotel, collect my bag then off to airport. The cost is around 150k and took less than an hour. To all brurs, remember to have 150k for airport tax when u collect ur boarding pass. Took my flight and back to reality to Sillypore. Haha.

Was a fun virgin trip for me to JKT. It was a solo trip but i know how to speak bahasa which is a plus for me. I also did some research at SBF before going, so i know the hot spots around. To me the best place is still Classic or Travel due to cheap, safe and great quality gals. Ard 320k ($35) for 1 shot (exclude tips) with a beauty of ur choice. Thanks for reading my FR and hope it helps newbies and seniors brurs out there. Happy Cheonging!!

sailsingapore
21-10-2013, 11:49 AM
NICE FR's Bro yaz86 !! THANKS :D

romanspa
22-10-2013, 03:53 AM
they are expensive bro

X2 is also a good spot

budget?

Bro....pm me the Uni girls,,,,,:D:p

I'm now based here... Been only to Malio n Alexis for massage....
:mad:

Rainman
22-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Anyone know where to find spirit healer , have power monk or person , black magic healer , spiritual healing ???

Can PM me the address

Hmm.. Sound like u kenna Black Magic liao.... PM me lah. Was in our shoe before.

sailsingapore
22-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Hmm.. Sound like u kenna Black Magic liao.... PM me lah. Was in our shoe before.

THANKS so much for the Upzz Bro Rainman :D Will upzzzz you back my humble 3 points today when I regain power :p PLEASE visit my GIF page if you can spare a moment & post a comment :)

sailsingapore
23-10-2013, 06:11 AM

Upzzz you back Bro Rainman !! Thanks & cheers :D

aakumu
23-10-2013, 08:57 PM
they are expensive bro

X2 is also a good spot

budget?

Hi bro,
What about immigrant and there a few bars in kemang, do you mind to share with us?

My humble two cents.

arrowedman
26-10-2013, 10:09 AM
I am at a new hotel called Aston Pluit.

There is a spa in the hotel, Lenore Spa, do they provide any special?

If not, where is the nearest?

Frankiestine
26-10-2013, 08:35 PM
I am at a new hotel called Aston Pluit.

There is a spa in the hotel, Lenore Spa, do they provide any special?

If not, where is the nearest?
Bro no venture no gain, rather then ask for advice here might as just go and try it out and pop the GQ question to masseur...

cooldoe
27-10-2013, 03:25 AM
Bro....pm me the Uni girls,,,,,:D:p

I'm now based here... Been only to Malio n Alexis for massage....
:mad:

pm me your budget.

bear in mind alexis and malio would be cheaper

Hi bro,
What about immigrant and there a few bars in kemang, do you mind to share with us?

My humble two cents.

there are some scene there, lot of them aiming more on the white guy though.

kemang have a lot of girl but not all of them players.
it basically depend on your skill, more direct location would be crown, bats, and CP

subproto
27-10-2013, 08:18 PM
I b in jakarta nov2, stayin at ritz carlton- mega kuningan.

What are my opotunities for mp ctr or soapy masages ard d area?

Apreciate great advises guys

aakumu
28-10-2013, 08:07 PM

Hi bro,
Mega Kuningan, is quite far from most both side of the city.
Most of the actions are in north and south of JKT....:)
There is Fortune spa for a massage and in the end you could nego for a happy ending...
Hope this could help.
Feel free to ask if you need any more info....

My humble two cents.

veryhungry
29-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Hi bros,

I will be making a trip to Jakarta in Mid-Nov, staying at Amaris Mangga Dua. Can anyone recommend a good spa within walking distance where I can have a proper massage in the afternoon before the "real action" starts at night?

Appreciate any input, thanks!

aakumu
30-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Hi bros,

I will be making a trip to Jakarta in Mid-Nov, staying at Amaris Mangga Dua. Can anyone recommend a good spa within walking distance where I can have a proper massage in the afternoon before the "real action" starts at night?

Hi bro,
Try Travel hotel and Fashion hotel.
Both have decent massage plus have girls for real action.....:)

My humble two cents.

henabi
30-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Hi bro,
Mega Kuningan, is quite far from most both side of the city.
Most of the actions are in north and south of JKT....:)
There is Fortune spa for a massage and in the end you could nego for a happy ending...
Hope this could help.
Feel free to ask if you need any more info....

My humble two cents.

Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan... you will LOVE the breakfast and dinner there :D
but yeah its very far from most actions in Jakarta. and going back to the Hotel must also tell the cab uncle that it is RC Mega Kuningan, otherwise they will bring you to the other RC hotel.

if you prefer a bit of "hunting", you can swing by the Kuningan Mall to do some "shopping"
hopefully Lady Luck smiles on you that day and you can meet one hot chick.

henabi
30-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi bros,

for traditional massage (Clean ones), i usually visit these two:
Delta Spa and My Place

These are two most famous Men Spa parlour chains in Jakarta. My last visit one month ago to Delta spa cost me about 500K for 3hour package and full access to their facilities

Longitude
30-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Is this place, M Star still happening. How about Sands?

aakumu
30-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan... you will LOVE the breakfast and dinner there :D
but yeah its very far from most actions in Jakarta. and going back to the Hotel must also tell the cab uncle that it is RC Mega Kuningan, otherwise they will bring you to the other RC hotel.

if you prefer a bit of "hunting", you can swing by the Kuningan Mall to do some "shopping"
hopefully Lady Luck smiles on you that day and you can meet one hot chick.

Hi bro,
Love the food, can't afford the prices.....:(
True shopping malls are a good place to hunt for girls, but in those area the girls might be rich men's daughters or goddaughters......:eek:
But if you were hamsome.....you will stand a great chance.

My humble two cents.

michaelhm
30-10-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm in Jakarta now and will stay in Harris Suites fx. Any spa nearby? Tonight will go to Red Square also.

henabi
30-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi bro,
Love the food, can't afford the prices.....:(
True shopping malls are a good place to hunt for girls, but in those area the girls might be rich men's daughters or goddaughters......:eek:
But if you were hamsome.....you will stand a great chance.

My humble two cents.

well... wizrd bro has proven it otherwise ^.^ it just takes a bit of soft skills and experience to sweet talk your way through ^.^

aakumu
31-10-2013, 08:17 AM
well... wizrd bro has proven it otherwise ^.^ it just takes a bit of soft skills and experience to sweet talk your way through ^.^

Hi bro,
His is hamsome lah....:D
Moreover he is so well traveled man too.....so have many many experience too.....how could any girl say no to him....:)

My humble two cents.

veryhungry
31-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Hi bro,
Try Travel hotel and Fashion hotel.
Both have decent massage plus have girls for real action.....:)

My humble two cents.

for traditional massage (Clean ones), i usually visit these two:
Delta Spa and My Place

These are two most famous Men Spa parlour chains in Jakarta. My last visit one month ago to Delta spa cost me about 500K for 3hour package and full access to their facilities

Thanks bros for sharing. Will check them out while there.

lim2003
31-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Any Bros in JKT this week? keen to go for party together alone in JKT till next week so see any bros in town to go party together.

michaelhm
31-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Any Bros in JKT this week? keen to go for party together alone in JKT till next week so see any bros in town to go party together.

Hi,
I'm in Jakarta now alone. Tomorrow going back to KL. I'm staying in Harris Suites FX Sudirman. call me 0812 9768 2931. we can go party together.

Luckgetsmart
01-11-2013, 07:03 PM
just back from Jakarta for two days fun.
First night, go to Sun City as I stay at Mercure, got a spa girl, Chinese pretty one, had 3 session and bonk twice. 3 session is about 1000k, give her tips for 500k , but she say tip there is 1200k per bonk. Finally give her 1200k for bonk twice. Do I got rip of?
Second night, go to CJ. what a nice place. Got some girl for chit chat, but heading back without any girl coz none of my tipe. But its quite fun there especially for a 150k entertainment.
Have fun at Jakarta.

Luckgetsmart
01-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Fyi, I see at Sun City there are some Spa girl available go take out. For Chinese girl, you can book out at 850k++ for 3 hour. Did any brudder ever book out?

fookydud
02-11-2013, 12:47 AM
will be in Jkt for 3 weeks work trip. should be staying around meridian or shangri la area. any massage place to recommend around that area? i heard its not safe to go out late at night, is that true?

yaz86
02-11-2013, 01:33 AM
will be in Jkt for 3 weeks work trip. should be staying around meridian or shangri la area. any massage place to recommend around that area? i heard its not safe to go out late at night, is that true?

Don't walk alone late at night. Try taking taxis. We are in another country, nv know who might be watching us.

kalm
02-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Don't walk alone late at night. Try taking taxis. We are in another country, nv know who might be watching us.

Yeah. U r rite. Even myself who ve been living here for a year now (how fast time flies!) not dare to walk alone at night.

Anyway, i did tried Classic Hotel once couple of month ago.
Considered a cheap & clean place. But the girl that i got not so accomodating. Petite (towards skinny type), smooth whitish skin. But rushing type.
Just fuck & go...
😉

aakumu
02-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Hi,
I'm in Jakarta now alone. Tomorrow going back to KL. I'm staying in Harris Suites FX Sudirman. call me 0812 9768 2931. we can go party together.

Hi bro,
How is that hotel at FX?
Is it a good hotel and what is the costing?

My humble two cents.

bxcow20
02-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Keen to know about harris fx too. Everytime in jakarta, I stay at atlet century hotel beside FX...looks new and convenient.

Makashi
02-11-2013, 07:43 PM
hi all, this place kelapa gading, any massage place with fs or outcall type ceweks?

aakumu
02-11-2013, 08:55 PM

Hi bro,
Where do you want to go?
And where are you located?

My humble two cents.

HeyB
03-11-2013, 10:36 PM
i usually go to travel/classic/malio/king kross. willing to try new places. planning to try crown spa (only tried the club so far) and sumo spa. any feedback on these places? how about locals in sun city (chinese too expensive :D)?

bxcow20
04-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Will be in jakarta between 14- 18 nov. any bros wanna meet up for drink? I will be staying at atlet century seyanan area. Always go to CJ, BATS and Reds only. :( abit sian liao

fookydud
05-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Will be in jakarta between 14- 18 nov. any bros wanna meet up for drink? I will be staying at atlet century seyanan area. Always go to CJ, BATS and Reds only. :( abit sian liao

im around in jkt from 16-28. dont mind ! whats ur age group bro? im in my late 20s. dont mind going club on weekends as well ! staying around meridien area. not confirm yet, but is that area.

Makashi
05-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Ok, First ever trip to Jakarta, it’s a short trip
Tried the following places
1 – Classics Hotel
2 – Delta Spa
3 – Travel Hotel

1- Classic Hotel, one word, surprised. Surprised that in muslim country there is this legal brothel, surprised that this legal brothel looks quite class, was expecting more GL type or Batam, Balai. But this is one building with muliti storey car park. Full professional work staff. Went to 2nd floor staff greeted me as I entered the something like pub/ disco/live band/strip tease floor. They give you a wrist band with a number, do not lose this, heavy fine, this is what you drink or eat will be charged to this number.
Quite big the area, main platform and some corners are stages for strip tease dancing, which not allow to bonk, just watch and most come to your table do lap dance, for ladies drink and tips.
Then pools tables for you to play pool, and last the sofas by the wall, I think about 50 or more ladies group by the dresses they wear sitting on the sofas, you walk towards them and mami will magically appear with laser pointers, recommended me one lady say good service, then another of her friend if I wanted 3some, took the 3some package at 456K, 1.5 hrs 2 shots. then come the next surprise, their system, you follow the ladies thru the corridors, up the stairs to the rooms area, they have bout 7 staff standby to clean up the room once a session is done, room is very clean, much better than hotel 81. With a glass shower room inside, aircon and lcd tv.
Gals wise, standard SOP only, you wack one while the others carcasses you with hands and tongue, you short of feel that its SOP. Sry no girl on girl action here.
Finish tip them 50K each, btw was con abit since the gals upon enter the room order drinks and without me hearing, 2 packs of ciggy too, total bout 100K. finish up, 2 shots, you go back up to the disco floor to enjoy music or go cashier to pay the remaining bill before they hand you a pass to give when you exit. These people have perfected the system for Short time bonking.

2 – Went to delta spa in the afternoon, you know those Hong Kong health spa you see in the movies, its something like that, it’s a health spa for man, got pool, sauna, gym and massage. You pay a standard fee to use the facility and entry and extra for massage, didn’t use the facility but went straight to massage area upstairs, room with sofas, A manager aka GRO will led you to sit at the sofa to discuss what packages you want and how hard the massage you want, light, med or strong. Cannot choose gal here, but the manager super chio with mini skirt. Took the oil massage with hot stones. Waited 5 to 10 mins while they prepare the massage room. you climb upo abit to enter the room which is a raised platform with a futon for you to lie down then to the side you climb down is a urinal and a bathtub, washing area. This is real massage but with a HJ at the end. You can try to grope her abit as she HJ you but she is fully clothed. After that she will bath you clean. 2 hrs plus cost about 550 to 600K, good place this is.

3 – Final night I tried Travel hotel to make a comparison with Classic, now this is what I expected the brothel to look like, I don’t mean it in a good way. It’s quite a old 3 star hotel where the brothel is at the side not main door, you go in then go downstairs, hit the floor area, it’s the same like classics but older type, pool, music and sofas with gals, took 2 gals at same price as classic and procedure almost the same as Classic. Room is clean but aircon not cold. Same SOP bonk then left. I prefer Classic over Travel.

Final note, Jakarta is HUGE. And Traffic is BAD. One location to the other will take you easy 1 or more hours. One thing to remember, got con by taxi when arrive in airport to hotel, we all know BLue Bird is the taxi to take, but so does the con guy, he will tell you he blue bird , then its a mini van with no logo, private car, then show me his blue bird pass and standard rate card cause no meter, then took another 20K for toll, end up when I return I took normal meter taxi cost only half. WTF, anyway not only taxi blue color but must have the word Blue Bird and the bird logo, some imitations going on there. but return I took this one called Pusaka says its from blue bird grp and its parked in the same queue as blue bird with the sign say blue bird grp , can any seniors confirm this, Pusaka is blue bird taxi too?

Overall a good trip, too bad no chance to try the upscale place like Alexies and Malioboro, maybe next time if got chance.

upmountain
05-11-2013, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=Makashi;9996411]

Final note, Jakarta is HUGE. And Traffic is BAD. One location to the other will take you easy 1 or more hours. One thing to remember, got con by taxi when arrive in airport to hotel, we all know BLue Bird is the taxi to take, but so does the con guy, he will tell you he blue bird , then its a mini van with no logo, private car, then show me his blue bird pass and standard rate card cause no meter, then took another 20K for toll, end up when I return I took normal meter taxi cost only half. WTF, anyway not only taxi blue color but must have the word Blue Bird and the bird logo, some imitations going on there. but return I took this one called Pusaka says its from blue bird grp and its parked in the same queue as blue bird with the sign say blue bird grp , can any seniors confirm this, Pusaka is blue bird taxi too?

QUOTE]

Yes, the Pusaka Taxis are part of the Blue Bird Group.

http://www.bluebirdgroup.com/passenger-transportation/regular-taxi-blue-bird-pusaka

Pusaka Taxis look similar to the Blue Bird Taxis and have the same SOP (use meter etc).

Usually, if the cabs are allowed to line up at the official Blue Bird Taxi queues at hotels and some shopping centres, they are either Pusaka or Blue Bird Taxis.

To prevent from being conned by imitation blue birds, best to go to the nearest 4 or 5 star hotel or shopping centre and get in line at the official queues.

naturewild
08-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Taxi scams like that are popular now in Indo. Be very careful because it's actually just a private car with stolen Blue Bird logo.

Starkarat
08-11-2013, 01:08 AM
Hi guys... Need ur help... Staying in Jayakarta hotel for tonight... Nearby mercure, any outcalls available or any massage plc still open?thanks

bxcow20
08-11-2013, 09:12 AM
im around in jkt from 16-28. dont mind ! whats ur age group bro? im in my late 20s. dont mind going club on weekends as well ! staying around meridien area. not confirm yet, but is that area.

Hi bro, i will be staying at century hotel in seyanan. I will pm you my jakarta number when i topup prepaid there.

Any other bros wanna mass?:D

aakumu
08-11-2013, 11:35 AM

Hi bro, i will be staying at century hotel in seyanan. I will pm you my jakarta number when i topup prepaid there.

Any other bros wanna mass?:D

Hi bro,
Love to join if allowed.....:)
But have to leave for china next week.....:(

Have fun bros.....maybe your guys can try the new fashion hotel 2....it is new...

My Humble two cents.

snake03hot
09-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Jakarta is a beautyful city

yaz86
10-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Ok, First ever trip to Jakarta, it’s a short trip
Tried the following places
1 – Classics Hotel
2 – Delta Spa
3 – Travel Hotel

1- Classic Hotel, one word, surprised. Surprised that in muslim country there is this legal brothel, surprised that this legal brothel looks quite class, was expecting more GL type or Batam, Balai. But this is one building with muliti storey car park. Full professional work staff. Went to 2nd floor staff greeted me as I entered the something like pub/ disco/live band/strip tease floor. They give you a wrist band with a number, do not lose this, heavy fine, this is what you drink or eat will be charged to this number.
Quite big the area, main platform and some corners are stages for strip tease dancing, which not allow to bonk, just watch and most come to your table do lap dance, for ladies drink and tips.
Then pools tables for you to play pool, and last the sofas by the wall, I think about 50 or more ladies group by the dresses they wear sitting on the sofas, you walk towards them and mami will magically appear with laser pointers, recommended me one lady say good service, then another of her friend if I wanted 3some, took the 3some package at 456K, 1.5 hrs 2 shots. then come the next surprise, their system, you follow the ladies thru the corridors, up the stairs to the rooms area, they have bout 7 staff standby to clean up the room once a session is done, room is very clean, much better than hotel 81. With a glass shower room inside, aircon and lcd tv.
Gals wise, standard SOP only, you wack one while the others carcasses you with hands and tongue, you short of feel that its SOP. Sry no girl on girl action here.
Finish tip them 50K each, btw was con abit since the gals upon enter the room order drinks and without me hearing, 2 packs of ciggy too, total bout 100K. finish up, 2 shots, you go back up to the disco floor to enjoy music or go cashier to pay the remaining bill before they hand you a pass to give when you exit. These people have perfected the system for Short time bonking.

2 – Went to delta spa in the afternoon, you know those Hong Kong health spa you see in the movies, its something like that, it’s a health spa for man, got pool, sauna, gym and massage. You pay a standard fee to use the facility and entry and extra for massage, didn’t use the facility but went straight to massage area upstairs, room with sofas, A manager aka GRO will led you to sit at the sofa to discuss what packages you want and how hard the massage you want, light, med or strong. Cannot choose gal here, but the manager super chio with mini skirt. Took the oil massage with hot stones. Waited 5 to 10 mins while they prepare the massage room. you climb upo abit to enter the room which is a raised platform with a futon for you to lie down then to the side you climb down is a urinal and a bathtub, washing area. This is real massage but with a HJ at the end. You can try to grope her abit as she HJ you but she is fully clothed. After that she will bath you clean. 2 hrs plus cost about 550 to 600K, good place this is.

3 – Final night I tried Travel hotel to make a comparison with Classic, now this is what I expected the brothel to look like, I don’t mean it in a good way. It’s quite a old 3 star hotel where the brothel is at the side not main door, you go in then go downstairs, hit the floor area, it’s the same like classics but older type, pool, music and sofas with gals, took 2 gals at same price as classic and procedure almost the same as Classic. Room is clean but aircon not cold. Same SOP bonk then left. I prefer Classic over Travel.

Overall a good trip, too bad no chance to try the upscale place like Alexies and Malioboro, maybe next time if got chance.

Sounds like a fun trip. Standard procedure for 1st timers, a must visit to classic and travel hotel. Haha.

sailsingapore
10-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Sounds like a fun trip. Standard procedure for 1st timers, a must visit to classic and travel hotel. Haha.

Hi Bro yaz86 !! I enjoyed your FR's of 3 fun days in J'ta !! Thanks !! Just wondering if you or any other kind bro could suggest a good 3 star or 4 star hotel very close to Classic for easy traffic-free cheonging ??

So far I have found Alila Jakarta & Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni .... there is a Redroof Hotel also that is walking distance from Classic ..... THANKS :D

Makashi
10-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Overall i prefer classic than travel but seems travel more popular. Crowded when i weren't there. Other than horrible traffic. Jkt is a good place.

sailsingapore
10-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Overall i prefer classic than travel but seems travel more popular. Crowded when i weren't there. Other than horrible traffic. Jkt is a good place.

Any good hotel suggestions Bro Makashi that are near to Classic ?? Thanks :D

pacinse
10-11-2013, 04:50 PM

Jakarta has so much to offer, it is indeed a wonderful city.....massage is great, the food are heavenly if you know where to go (ikan bakar cianjur, bakmi GM, seafood at Maura karang etc etc); clubbing scenes; the passion of its people....never ending and not a dull moment. Only lack of energy would prevent you from going all out.....

Also those SPGs equivalent with bule (or ang moh), and not mentioning those absolutely gorgeous Javanese with Arab blood akin to those celebrities type, besides rich old men in their 60's to 70's in SQ business or first class, in their fineries and towering their old partners in their Chtistian Louboutine ....:D:D:D

Jakarta.....the best city in Asia Pacific !!! :)

Makashi
10-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Any good hotel suggestions Bro Makashi that are near to Classic ?? Thanks :D

Actually stayed quite far on south jkt kelapa gading.

sailsingapore
10-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Actually stayed quite far on south jkt kelapa gading.

Ok !! Thanks .... I am planning to stay as near to Classic as possible for easy access ... noted that Grand Mercure Harmoni & Alila are very close :D

HeyB
11-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Ok !! Thanks .... I am planning to stay as near to Classic as possible for easy access ... noted that Grand Mercure Harmoni & Alila are very close :D

alila looks nice and it's next to empornium :)
for budget hotel you have tune hotel near classic.

i was disappointed by classic/travel.
cheap and many girls but really average ones. also very crowdy on the week-end. i didn't pick any girls there.

unfortunately no more 400k locals in the wine bar at malio. prices are now 800k/1million for locals but they have some real stunners.

some cuties at king kross and cheaper than malio :D

Makashi
11-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Almost wanted to try sumo but at 800k ST. its really quite ex

pusslicker
11-11-2013, 05:31 PM
any bro will be at JKT from tomorrow until this weekend?

belowthebelt
11-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Hi bros. I am looking for girls to call to my hotel. I am staying in novotel in jakarta. Thank you

fookydud
11-11-2013, 11:31 PM
any bro will be at JKT from tomorrow until this weekend?

I'm around this weekend bro

IAmIsuzu
12-11-2013, 12:44 AM
I'm around this weekend bro

Halo bro.. would like you'll to give some info..im staying at rasunra mansion.. thanks bro..

snake03hot
12-11-2013, 01:40 AM
I love Jakarta, nature is beautiful and people are very friendly.

paulvd
13-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Just a question, what time do places like Emporium or Travel open until. If I go at 11pm will there be lots of choices?

lawrencecooper
13-11-2013, 12:17 AM
Hello gentlemen... Anybody going for "site visits" tml or Thursday? I'm quite to keen to try out Classic, Travel or Maliboro lei. But I'm staying in Pluit though, quite far from all the action right?

havana
13-11-2013, 11:03 PM
I think try classic better, I was at travel last weekend, stay put for 2 hours, only saw about 4 that can make it. Took one for quickie. Will update on classic after this weekend.

For bros who asking for decent hotel, try Swiss-belhotel. Clean, nice and provide good breakfast. Near to orchardz spa, classic, travel and chinatown(lokasakri).

My comments are based on my personal point of view. Dun zap me pls.

sailsingapore
13-11-2013, 11:43 PM
I think try classic better, I was at travel last weekend, stay put for 2 hours, only saw about 4 that can make it. Took one for quickie. Will update on classic after this weekend.

For bros who asking for decent hotel, try Swiss-belhotel. Clean, nice and provide good breakfast. Near to orchardz spa, classic, travel and chinatown(lokasakri).

My comments are based on my personal point of view. Dun zap me pls.

THANKS for the hotel tips ... was looking at Alila & Swiss-B :D

asianstudmuffin
14-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know how much I value the info in this forum from a guy who has been using the info and found through going into the field that what was written in this forum to be true and accurate. But.. for those of you who are reading this forum for the first time and if you are married (esp with kids)..please read on....
If you married guys have just started READING these sexual "adventures" and are "mentally preparing" to actually try some of these places and its exciting sexual pleasures... please take my advice and DON'T TRY if you are not ready for its consequences... you could ruin your marriage and family. Hiding what you have been doing is easy, but contracting a sexually transmitted disease (ie. herpes etc..) will end up ruining what you might have taken for granted (wife and kids that make up your family). Believe me, as I have many times come back from these sexual adventures and for the next several weeks get paranoid about the smallest itch/pain/discomfort/red spots/rash/flu like symptoms/etc... you name it..anything that "could" indicate that you have just caught a sexually transmitted disease (STD) and the sudden realization that what you have could be gone by uttering the words "..i have STD..." to your family.
So please think twice or more for you married newbies thinking of going into this world.
Sorry for being such a pussy, but I just needed to share.

dargonfly75
15-11-2013, 12:44 AM
1st off thanks to all the brothers here for the guides. Just got back from my session at Classic Hotel. Below is my experience:-

Took cab - Pusaka from Grand Mercure to Classic: Cost Rp 12000. Paid the guy Rp 15000 and he didnt give me change.

Went up 2 escalator. Note the diff between Singapore and Indo. For us, on the ground then up 1 escalator is 2nd floor. I read some FR says 2nd floor, walk 1 round and didnt notice anything.

Went in, mami straight away took me to a corner table as all other tables are full. Couldn't see much as its far away from the stage.

Ordered a Heineken large for Rp 90k. Mami brought 3 girls. All are sweet. 7-8 and young too. Chose 1 and have her sit with me. Chat a bit to break ice. Then the 'dancers' came over. Straight came and sit on my lap. She was super pushy, even though I said don't want she sort of forced herself on me. In the end, agreed to 3 glass LD thinking of just give her the 3 glass and ask her to fark off. She gulped 5 glasses and that cheesed me off. Told her no. I am not going give you 5 glasses. Asked mami to come over. We really need to put our feet down with these ladies. The 'dancer' decided that I am not a carrot head and wanted to cut her loss and take the 3 LD but too late. I was super pissed, told mami, I can pay the 3 glasses, but I will leave. Mami settled for me and told the 'dancer' to go away. 'Dancer' mumbled something.. probably scolding me but I dun give a damn. I would have given her the 3 glasses if she just take it. But since she tries to con me, decided not to give her even 1. Let it be a lesson for her!

As per other brothers, 1 lady is 315k for 1 hour, 2 ladies are 460k for 1.5 hours. Paid mami in advance. Asked her to keep the change since she helped with settling the difficult 'dancer' earlier.

Bought my girl a drink and when we finish went up to a room to do our business. In the room, the attendant asked to buy cigarette and chocolate for my girl. No issue here. I am happy to buy for her.

Service provided:-
Bathing, Bbbj, woman on top, both sitting (dunno the name for this), missionary. Her bbbj was good. No hand bbbj. You know some girls will give you bbbj but at the same time use her hand to give u hj. Preferred no hand. :D
GFE was ok.

Took a Pusaka cab back. Was surprised taxi driver asked for the minimum charge of Rp40k even though meter says 10k. There is a sticker on the side that says minimum Rp40k. Any bro can advise when we should pay the minimum charge as the Pusaka cab that took me to Classic only charge Rp15k?

Damage:-
Taxi to Classic Hotel - Rp15k
Girl - RP 315k
Mami tip Rp35k
Drink, Cigarette and chocolate for my girl:- Rp107k.
My drink - 90k
Girl Tip Rp100k.
Taxi to Grand Mercure - Rp 40k.

Total damage:-705k.

Any bros who wants to meet up tml can pm me. I can go back to Classic or any other place you want to go.

Cheers,
dargonfly75

easy3228
15-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Took a Pusaka cab back. Was surprised taxi driver asked for the minimum charge of Rp40k even though meter says 10k. There is a sticker on the side that says minimum Rp40k. Any bro can advise when we should pay the minimum charge as the Pusaka cab that took me to Classic only charge Rp15k?

Cheers,
dargonfly75

Bro - is good to just round up to 20k for the taxi ride.

dargonfly75
15-11-2013, 11:31 AM
Bro - is good to just round up to 20k for the taxi ride.

Thanks. but I did give Rp20k for the trip back but he asked for Rp40k.

The Law
15-11-2013, 12:42 PM

I thought minimum charge is for when you book a taxi, when you hail a taxi off the street or from a mall etc. no minimum charge exists...to the best of my knowledge

easy3228
15-11-2013, 01:14 PM

Wow, ok. Is common. Tipping is very common in Indonesia. At least you got back safe and he did not send you to dark lane and rob you. :cool:

5K is small money. I was once in the taxi and stopped by the Police and they asked for much much more..:cool:

easy3228
15-11-2013, 01:15 PM
I thought minimum charge is for when you book a taxi, when you hail a taxi off the street or from a mall etc. no minimum charge exists...to the best of my knowledge

Aiyo...when they pick up a passenger from such joint...they expect some small tipping...

dargonfly75
15-11-2013, 02:59 PM

K. noted. guess he pulled a fast one on me. :p

dargonfly75
15-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Aiyo...when they pick up a passenger from such joint...they expect some small tipping...

Fare was only 10k. I gave him 20k and he ask for another 20k pointing to the sticker. Oh well, so even blue bird group is not immune to scammers. :rolleyes:

fookydud
15-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Any bros want to go hunting at clubs or pubs in jkt this weekend? I'm staying in Sudirman area

Invigra
15-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Fookydud

Pmed you

Cheers

valitar
18-11-2013, 11:18 PM
Any bros want to go hunting at clubs or pubs in jkt this weekend? I'm staying in Sudirman area

Where are you planning to go bro. Been a while since I hang out with SBF bros, might be interested to go if I can.

There is a new club opened at Hotel 1001 (Jalan Kunir, formerly K-7), and the lounge club is aptly named Colosseum with its layout. Round large lounge area in the middle, and 3-4 levels of KTV rooms overlooking balcony with lounge and stage view. Owned by the same group as Alexis/etc.

They have not had a grand opening yet, but have been running sneak-peek weekends with some of Indonesian popular singers giving mini concerts (Judika, Sammy). Went there on a Friday, the place looks a bit posh with good lighting system that would lower down from ceiling and play all sorts of funky display with music (like meteor shower show, etc).

But other than band and DJ, there were sadly no sexy dancers when I went there. Although a friend who went there in the first week said there were really pretty dancers (but not stripping). I was told they are still in a soft opening and system trial period, and later on there would be girls bathing on the two corner high-platforms at the back of the lounge. Luckily, my consolation was a group of Russ ian/UB girls visiting the club that night after finishing their 'shifts' from other places. Also saw other group of Indo girls (customers) in a few tables.

Overall, an interesting place, got a feel similar to South Jakarta clubs, or Sun City lounge.

easy3228
18-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Where are you planning to go bro. Been a while since I hang out with SBF bros, might be interested to go if I can.

There is a new club opened at Hotel 1001 (Jalan Kunir, formerly K-7), and the lounge club is aptly named Colosseum with its layout. Round large lounge area in the middle, and 3-4 levels of KTV rooms overlooking balcony with lounge and stage view. Owned by the same group as Alexis/etc.

They have not had a grand opening yet, but have been running sneak-peek weekends with some of Indonesian popular singers giving mini concerts (Judika, Sammy). Went there on a Friday, the place looks a bit posh with good lighting system that would lower down from ceiling and play all sorts of funky display with music (like meteor shower show, etc).

But other than band and DJ, there were sadly no sexy dancers when I went there. Although a friend who went there in the first week said there were really pretty dancers (but not stripping). I was told they are still in a soft opening and system trial period, and later on there would be girls bathing on the two corner high-platforms at the back of the lounge. Luckily, my consolation was a group of Russ ian/UB girls visiting the club that night after finishing their 'shifts' from other places. Also saw other group of Indo girls (customers) in a few tables.

Overall, an interesting place, got a feel similar to South Jakarta clubs, or Sun City lounge.

Bro - heard the new club has opened and is called Colosseum. That is correct. But please confirm the location again.

1)The 1001 Night Club (or Seribu Satu Disco or Thousand and One International executive club) that is closed is at Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 108
Hayam Wuruk Plaza and

2) Club K7 is Jakarta Old Town Area; Jl. Kunir No. 7 Jakarta,

Please advise location again

valitar
19-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Bro - heard the new club has opened and is called Colosseum. That is correct. But please confirm the location again.

1)The 1001 Night Club (or Seribu Satu Disco or Thousand and One International executive club) that is closed is at Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 108
Hayam Wuruk Plaza and

2) Club K7 is Jakarta Old Town Area; Jl. Kunir No. 7 Jakarta,

Please advise location again

Yes, they are open bro, although supposedly just a limited opening for regular customers of the group and patrons need to show the invitation message when coming in. But I was never asked to show it when I went there. Just called the number given and rsvp a table 1-2 day beforehand. So I think anyone should also be able to just call and book.

The place is called Hotel 1001 (not to be confused with the now defunct Club 1001 at Hayam Wuruk).

The club inside Hotel 1001 is called Colosseum. It's located on Jalan Kunir (where Club K7 is used to be).

lost99
19-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Is anybody gonna be in JKTA during Dec.3 -7, and wanna go check out some clubs or massage together, please PM me.

celestar
20-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Any bros want to meet up in JKT Thurs nite? I get in late .. About 10+ arrival. Probably meet around 1am latest .. Was thinking of Classic then maybe check out Crown disco. Pm me!:confused:

Abracadabra85
21-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Need help frm bros. If i want to club on a sat nite, where do u guys recommend? I dont want high class club like x2, blowfish, cj. I wanna try those like crown, stadium. So where is best cos i have only 1 nite to club in jkt. Thanks in advance.

quixilver
22-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Will be visiting Jakarta on the 2nd week of Dec. Anyone knows how much is the damage for a decent Indo Chinese babe on Short time or over night ? Will be appreciated if anyone like to share contact of recommended OKT who provides indo chinese babes. Many thanks in advance :)

yaz86
23-11-2013, 03:25 AM

Happened to me before when i took a taxi at classic too. I was told it is due to the "parking charges". Mine was additional 30k on top of meter.

pacinse
23-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Happened to me before when i took a taxi at classic too. I was told it is due to the "parking charges". Mine was additional 30k on top of meter.

All con jobs. Presume you all don't speak Bahasa Indo. Parking for taxi at Classic is free.

havana
23-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Delete post. Sorry

Fuckzilla
26-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Any bros up for some fun here till the 29th? Hit me up or pm me if massages, clubbing, or other forms of cheonging is part of your agenda.

dsean
26-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Any bros up for some fun here till the 29th? Hit me up or pm me if massages, clubbing, or other forms of cheonging is part of your agenda.

Hi! I will be there tomorrow! Up for anything, PM u!

notmyname
30-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Another Fuck Buddy. Hope you guys like it.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18713/187132996688e827edb7be186c74fccc19b69fa4.jpg

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18713/187132982819e50a1c213926b04ea72c5525b720.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18713/1871329739fe2654047b075d27c69f0d46470041.jpg

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18713/18713296fb99be3716d8bbfd6eb27eb7272ed705.jpg

30-11-2013, 01:10 AM
Hi all,

I will be travelling to Jakarta in 2 weeks time, staying at Crowne Plaza.

Is any of the Delta spa branches nearby or how's the distance from the hotel to Classic Hotel?

Planning for R&R after working hours.

Thanks in advance.

aakumu
01-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi all,

I will be travelling to Jakarta in 2 weeks time, staying at Crowne Plaza.

Is any of the Delta spa branches nearby or how's the distance from the hotel to Classic Hotel?

Planning for R&R after working hours.

Thanks in advance.

Hi bro,
As far as I know, delta have one at grand wijaya about 6km away from you, going south Jakarta.
Classic hotel is about 9km from you going north towards Kota.

My humble two cents.

darkknightrises
01-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Bros, my first time in Jakarta so please excuse me if my post reeks of inexperience.

Landed on Wednesday and after a cursory glance at the forum, headed to Classic Hotel. Real easy and all the drivers knew where it was.

First time there and felt a bit tense so I spoke to a local there. While talking, I casually asked him about Maliboro and Travel Hotel. He says the prices at Travel are the same but the girls are not on par. I don't know if he means quantity or quality. Maliboro is not for the uninitiated, as I found out my associates blew a junta there.

I won't go into the format as that has been written before. The mamasans were pretty pushy and they are all likely to push 2 girls to you. First night so I wanted to take it easy and err on side of caution and went with one.

No GFE and the girls pretty much badger you for tips/drinks/smokes. Maybe because I didn't really do anything to improve the chemistry or anything but for those prices (300K+ and 400K+ for 1 and 2 girls respectively), one can't really complain. Girls here are of mixed variety but if u like girls with knockers, you are bound to find one.

Do not go later than 9pm - all the lookers would have been taken up by then. One night I went late and basically had to feed off the scraps. Unpleasant. There is a minimum spend if you enter later than 7pm, any bros can confirm?

At work, there was a student who developed a chemistry with me. A few smiles here, a few nudges there and the cue was there for me to get her number.

Got it, a few messages, and she was at my hotel (she was interning and actually came to my hotel after her work and dinner with her colleagues). Did the deed twice and def much better than my experiences at Classic.

Have a date with her to go to Prive next time. If any bros have feedback or average spend there, please share.

JKT is indeed the most happening party in SEA.

belowthebelt
02-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Bros. Any contact for call out to my room? I m at novotel
Thanks

lost99
03-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Anybody in town these days and want to check out some places together? Please PM me!

aakumu
03-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Thanks

Hi bro,
Novotel where? is it Mangga Dua Sq?

My humble two cents.

aakumu
03-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Anybody in town these days and want to check out some places together? Please PM me!

Hi bro,
Where do you think you would like to go?

My humble two cents

Ken79
03-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Thanks

Hi bro, sands spa/ktv is same building as Novotel so just turn on your wechat "people nearby" function and u'd likely come across some ktv gals who'd charge u 1.5 to 2 juta (1.5 to 2 million rupiah or 150-210sgd apprx for short time).

Most probably u'd come across a couple of local FLs too but i prefer fair skin gals so i still choose prc gals.

A place i like to go is Alexis spa, entrance + gal (prc, thai, pinoy) + facilities is 2 juta ++ depending if u tip extra or not and is there any food/drinks consumption. I can't remember how much local gals are cheaper, but i know its more than 0.5 juta cheaper. The last time i went in early nov, there was a korean, cant rem its 3 or 4 juta as i chose a prc.

You can use their facilities steam bath/sauna, request for a dip in jacuzzi and the gal will change into bikini, massage and rubba u inside the jacuzzi before going to room for the deed.

Frankly speaking at 2 juta plus its kinda costly but the difference compared to m'sia health spa is the lounge area where u sit is also where u can see all the gals sitting around u also, so the feeling of surrounded by a harem of women, there are also topless dancers and the whole decor/atmosphere of the place is posh in general.

As i travel regionally in Asia every 2-3, each country's scene and playing style is unique and different but that adds to the excitement.
Last but not least, have fun bro and all out there who is in jkt now!

aakumu
07-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi bro, sands spa/ktv is same building as Novotel so just turn on your wechat "people nearby" function and u'd likely come across some ktv gals who'd charge u 1.5 to 2 juta (1.5 to 2 million rupiah or 150-210sgd apprx for short time).

Most probably u'd come across a couple of local FLs too but i prefer fair skin gals so i still choose prc gals.

A place i like to go is Alexis spa, entrance + gal (prc, thai, pinoy) + facilities is 2 juta ++ depending if u tip extra or not and is there any food/drinks consumption. I can't remember how much local gals are cheaper, but i know its more than 0.5 juta cheaper. The last time i went in early nov, there was a korean, cant rem its 3 or 4 juta as i chose a prc.

You can use their facilities steam bath/sauna, request for a dip in jacuzzi and the gal will change into bikini, massage and rubba u inside the jacuzzi before going to room for the deed.

Frankly speaking at 2 juta plus its kinda costly but the difference compared to m'sia health spa is the lounge area where u sit is also where u can see all the gals sitting around u also, so the feeling of surrounded by a harem of women, there are also topless dancers and the whole decor/atmosphere of the place is posh in general.

As i travel regionally in Asia every 2-3, each country's scene and playing style is unique and different but that adds to the excitement.
Hi bro,

That is great info.
I think there are no other place quite like Jakarta.....:D
Jakarta is one a kind.

My humble two cents.

Soopafly
07-12-2013, 12:15 PM

Ha ha...I was around Novotel earlier this week! I saw many PRC mei mei in the area, especially after 10 p.m., and they were all dressed to kill! Many I would rate 8+, fair, tall and well-proportioned. No wonder they command 1.5+ juta ;)

Can't agree with you more about P4P scenes in different countries across Asia. I have certainly enjoyed their finest :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Public2/Russian2.gif

aakumu
10-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Hi bro,
Just came back from emporium spa, very fun and relaxing....no hurry hurry.
The place is nice too....very new.

My humble two cents.

jfelix
10-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Will be in Jakarta from Dec 20th to Dec 23rd.

Not first time in Jakarta, but first time cheonging there.

Been reading up info online (mainly on www.jakarta100bars.com, which is a great site btw)... Have a couple of places in mind that I wanna visit: Stadium, Milles, Travel Hotel, Malioboro, Orchadz, any of the Delta/My Place branches... I guess those are pretty much the "mainstream" venues that newbies are likely to visit.

I plan to stay near stadium. Though 4 days should be enough to cover the North, I don't think I'll venture into the South this time around (or should I?).

I'm open to suggestions, of course.

If you'd like to join me or are graciously enough to show me around, do drop me a line!

jt123
11-12-2013, 12:25 AM
Bros, i will be staying at dharmawangsa hotel, any action nearby? Thanks!

aakumu
11-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Bros, i will be staying at dharmawangsa hotel, any action nearby? Thanks!

Hi bro,
You are at the South of the city, the nearest to you is block M, but most of the action is in Kota area.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
11-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Will be in Jakarta from Dec 20th to Dec 23rd.

Not first time in Jakarta, but first time cheonging there.

Been reading up info online (mainly on www.jakarta100bars.com, which is a great site btw)... Have a couple of places in mind that I wanna visit: Stadium, Milles, Travel Hotel, Malioboro, Orchadz, any of the Delta/My Place branches... I guess those are pretty much the "mainstream" venues that newbies are likely to visit.

I plan to stay near stadium. Though 4 days should be enough to cover the North, I don't think I'll venture into the South this time around (or should I?).

I'm open to suggestions, of course.

If you'd like to join me or are graciously enough to show me around, do drop me a line!
Hi bro,
Around Stadium there is meccure hotel.

My humble two cents.

jt123
11-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Tks for the reply bro, where is block M? Really a noob here

jfelix
11-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Tks for the reply bro, where is block M? Really a noob here

search google map. it's spelt as "blok m", which is probably why you weren't able to find it.

maonana
13-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Try to find emporium at pecenongan (nearby hotel alila)

The girl is excellent, the place is cozy.

DC : 1.180.000 (SGD 120).

AlphaRomeoo
13-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Been reading up and researching where to go in Jakarta. Sorta compiled a list. Would be helpful if people could comment on the price changes and info I collected and maybe help rectify and edit. This is just a gauge. Some of the info is a bit outdated I guess..Hope this helps bros going to Jakarta

Survival Tips

*Costs about 150,000IDR / 16SGD from airport to town and takes about an hour

*Traffic is bad and might take you 1 hour plus to get from one place to the other

*Do not walk alone on the streets at night

*Only take Blue Bird Company Taxi / Pusaka is also part of the Blue Bird Group

*Shopping Malls are a good way to get to know Indonesian Chinese Girls

*Standard Tip for prostitutes in brothels is 100,000IDR / 11SGD

*No need to tip FLs

*Take note that there are imitation blue birds that produce a blue bird pass but are not blue birds, to avoid this, take blue bird taxis from 4-5 star hotels or shopping centres

*150,000IDR / 16SGD charged as airport tax when collecting boarding pass

Just Massage

Manga Dua Square - Lantai UG, Lotus Spa

35,000IDR / 4SGD = 90 mins for shoulders, back, hands & legs

Lup Sup Massage

*Delta Spa

Cover charge for using the facilities (Pool, Sauna, Gym)

Additional fee required for massage and no choosing of massage girls

600,000IDR / 65SGD for 2hrs 15 mins

Real massage with only HJ at the end (Guaranteed)

Accepts credit cards

Delta Spa @ Gatot Subroto / Delta Spa Kuningan

Standard Room = 550,000IDR / 60SGD for 2hrs 15 mins

Suites (Has Private Bathroom) = 750,000IDR / 82SGD for 2hrs 15mins

Fashion Hotel - 6th Floor [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Only able to choose girls if you choose the FLs but an additional fee is required

250,000IDR / 27SGD for VIP Room

*Orchardz Spa - 3rd Floor

Address: Jl. Industri Raya No. 8 Gunung Sahari - Jakarta 10720 Indonesia

Phone: 021 - 6231 7788

Website:http://www.orchardzhotel.com/branch-home/Industri/1

Directions: Orchardz Hotel Industri. Turn right after entering the lobby, go past the café and take the lift to the 3rd floor.

Facilities (Bar, Sauna, Steam room, Hot pool, Theatre Room)

300,000IDR / 33SGD for FJ (Optional)

Fortune Spa

130,000IDR / 14SGD for usage of facilities (MIGHT be able to minus amount if not using facilities)

140,000 IDR / 15SGD for 45 mins massage

400,000IDR / 44SGD for FJ (Optional)

Oasis Spa [10 mins from Gaja Madah] Mangga Besar Area
Dmg: 415,000IDR [26/09/13]

KTV

Crown Disco & KTV [10 mins from Gaja Madah]
*Red Square Disco (Mostly Uni Local Indo girls = FLs) [10 mins from Gaja Madah]
X2 (Mostly Uni Local Indo girls = FLs) [Gaja Madah]
Loksari Plaza disco [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Clubs

Fable (Crowded)
Blowfish (Crowded)
Dragonfly

Strip Club

*Classic Bunker @ Classic Hotel - Ground floor & Level 3 [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

70,000IDR / 8SGD cover charge

Strip tease & nude shows & lap dance

Buy ladies a drink = 50,000IDR / 5SGD = Lap dance, kissing, gropping

Pool tables to play pool

What you eat or drink will be charged to the wristband

Do not lose the wristband with the number or you will be fined heavily

*Travel Hotel

Fashion Hotel - 10th floor @ Flirt Lounge [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

100,000IDR / 11SGD cover charge includes 1 drink

Strip tease & nude shows

Stadium

Girls are cheaper to bring back after midnight

Club 36 / Tiga Enam (Mostly Thai girls) [Jayakarta hotel in Central Kota in Gaja Madah]

Topless dancers 10pm onwards

Professional Brothel

*Classic Hotel - 5th floor / Terminal 5 (Mostly Local Indo, Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Operating Hours: 6pm - 3am

40,000IDR / 4SGD cover charge

Local Girls = 315,000IDR / 34SGD for 1.5hrs & 1 shot

Local Girls 3some = 456,000IDR / 50SGD for 1.5hrs & 2 shots

Uzbekistan & PRC girls = 800,000IDR / 87SGD for ?hrs & 1 shot

LT = 2,000,000IDR / 218SGD

Don’t bother tipping as the girls might secretly order drinks and ciggs without you knowing

*Classic Hotel - 2nd floor/ Terminal 2 (Mostly Local Indo, Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Operating Hours: ?pm - 3am

Local Girls = 315,000IDR / 34SGD for 1hr & 1 shot

Local Girls 3some = 460,000IDR / 48SGD for 1.5hrs & 2 shots

Malioboro (Mostly Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [Gaja Madah]

Address: Jl.Gajah Mada No. 13 (Komp. Wisma Niaga Veteran RI), Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10130

Phone: +62 21 63850000

Local girls = 800,000IDR - 1,000,000IDR / 87SGD - 109SGD

Uzbekistan & PRC girls = 2,000,000IDR / 218SGD

LT = 5,000,000IDR / 545SGD

Accepts credit cards

Alexis (KTV Lounge?)

Address: Jalan RE Martadinata No. 1 (Ancol), Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta 14430

Phone: +62 21 69833333

Accepts credit cards

Brothel

*Travel Hotel [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Enter through the Side door and go down the stairs

For just one girl, not sure of the price but definitely cheaper

3some @ 456,000IDR / 50SGD for 1.5hrs & 2 shots

Don’t bother tipping as the girls might secretly order drinks and ciggs without you knowing

AlphaRomeoo
13-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Been reading up and researching where to go in Jakarta. Sorta compiled a list. Would be helpful if people could comment on the price changes and info I collected and maybe help rectify and edit. This is just a gauge. Some of the info is a bit outdated I guess..Hope this helps bros going to Jakarta..The * are places I have read about from here and decided to go after reading your FRs :)))

Survival Tips

*Traffic is bad and might take you 1 hour plus to get from one place to the other

*No need to tip FLs

*Take note that there are imitation blue birds that produce a blue bird pass but are not blue birds, to avoid this, take blue bird taxis from 4-5 star hotels or shopping centres

*150,000IDR / 16SGD charged as airport tax when collecting boarding pass

Just Massage

Manga Dua Square - Lantai UG, Lotus Spa

Lup Sup Massage

*Delta Spa

600,000IDR / 65SGD for 2hrs 15 mins

Accepts credit cards

Delta Spa @ Gatot Subroto / Delta Spa Kuningan

Standard Room = 550,000IDR / 60SGD for 2hrs 15 mins

Suites (Has Private Bathroom) = 750,000IDR / 82SGD for 2hrs 15mins

Fashion Hotel - 6th Floor [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Only able to choose girls if you choose the FLs but an additional fee is required

*Orchardz Spa - 3rd Floor

Directions: Orchardz Hotel Industri. Turn right after entering the lobby, go past the café and take the lift to the 3rd floor.

Facilities (Bar, Sauna, Steam room, Hot pool, Theatre Room)

300,000IDR / 33SGD for FJ (Optional)

Fortune Spa

130,000IDR / 14SGD for usage of facilities (MIGHT be able to minus amount if not using facilities)

140,000 IDR / 15SGD for 45 mins massage

400,000IDR / 44SGD for FJ (Optional)

Oasis Spa [10 mins from Gaja Madah] Mangga Besar Area
Dmg: 415,000IDR [26/09/13]

KTV

Crown Disco & KTV [10 mins from Gaja Madah]
*Red Square Disco (Mostly Uni Local Indo girls = FLs) [10 mins from Gaja Madah]
X2 (Mostly Uni Local Indo girls = FLs) [Gaja Madah]
Loksari Plaza disco [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Clubs

Fable (Crowded)
Blowfish (Crowded)
Dragonfly

Strip Club

*Classic Bunker @ Classic Hotel - Ground floor & Level 3 [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Strip tease & nude shows & lap dance

Pool tables to play pool

*Travel Hotel

Fashion Hotel - 10th floor @ Flirt Lounge [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

100,000IDR / 11SGD cover charge includes 1 drink

Strip tease & nude shows

Stadium

Club 36 / Tiga Enam (Mostly Thai girls) [Jayakarta hotel in Central Kota in Gaja Madah]

Professional Brothel

*Classic Hotel - 5th floor / Terminal 5 (Mostly Local Indo, Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Operating Hours: 6pm - 3am

40,000IDR / 4SGD cover charge

LT = 2,000,000IDR / 218SGD

*Classic Hotel - 2nd floor/ Terminal 2 (Mostly Local Indo, Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Operating Hours: ?pm - 3am

Local Girls = 315,000IDR / 34SGD for 1hr & 1 shot

Local Girls 3some = 460,000IDR / 48SGD for 1.5hrs & 2 shots

Malioboro (Mostly Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [Gaja Madah]

Address: Jl.Gajah Mada No. 13 (Komp. Wisma Niaga Veteran RI), Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10130

Local girls = 800,000IDR - 1,000,000IDR / 87SGD - 109SGD

Uzbekistan & PRC girls = 2,000,000IDR / 218SGD

LT = 5,000,000IDR / 545SGD

Accepts credit cards

Alexis (KTV Lounge?)

Accepts credit cards

Brothel

*Travel Hotel [10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Enter through the Side door and go down the stairs

For just one girl, not sure of the price but definitely cheaper

3some @ 456,000IDR / 50SGD for 1.5hrs & 2 shots

AlphaRomeoo
13-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Also in Changping I went to their KTV lounges where you can pick a girl out of like 200 - 300 girls in the hotels. They will accompany you and stay by your side playing drinking games, drinking and singing with you in a private karaoke room. Is there such a thing in Jakarta as well? Would be fun to bring my guy friends there. Much appreciated and thanks in advance for those who can shed some knowledge on this matter :)

RamboCat
13-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Bro AlphaRomeo,

Very nice compilation of cheong places in Jakarta. I've saved your research in my hard drive Jakarta folder. Just two comments on your data :

a) Lokasari Disco & Crown Disco are places people go high on ecstasy and half the club is shaking head, so even though it is sometimes a nice place for a pick up, I would actually avoid it.

b) You missed out Sumo Spa (clean spa + strip dance + one shot for 315K locals , 800K imports place). King Cross right next to Sumo is a (1 shot for 315K + massage with special + club with band + strip tease on level 1 and level 3 50K per drink , many beautiful girls for lap dance on level 3) place

Also Diamond Karaoke, Fashion etc. are all matching the Changping style of action you've described. I've also been to CP about 5 to 6 times. However the slight difference is that in Jkt you actually have a big room attached to do your business with the girl if you feel like so no hassles of taking her to hotel etc. Also for an extra fee the girls get very wild inside the room unlike China where they are still fairly conservative. You can also choose to have them sit with you without their bra :D

Also in Changping I went to their KTV lounges where you can pick a girl out of like 200 - 300 girls in the hotels. They will accompany you and stay by your side playing drinking games, drinking and singing with you in a private karaoke room. Is there such a thing in Jakarta as well? Would be fun to bring my guy friends there. Much appreciated and thanks in advance for those who can shed some knowledge on this matter :)

AlphaRomeoo
13-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Hey thanks bro RamboCat
I actually saw a few bros mention Sumo Spa but none left much details about it so I left it out. But whao this is alot of help :)

Whao sounds awesome hehe..I'll be sure to check out Diamond Karaoke & Fashion. How much is the damage there though like for CP its 200rmb to 1000rmb depending on the type of girl you choose right?

Bro AlphaRomeo,

Very nice compilation of cheong places in Jakarta. I've saved your research in my hard drive Jakarta folder. Just two comments on your data :

a) Lokasari Disco & Crown Disco are places people go high on ecstasy and half the club is shaking head, so even though it is sometimes a nice place for a pick up, I would actually avoid it.

b) You missed out Sumo Spa (clean spa + strip dance + one shot for 315K locals , 800K imports place). King Cross right next to Sumo is a (1 shot for 315K + massage with special + club with band + strip tease on level 1 and level 3 50K per drink , many beautiful girls for lap dance on level 3) place

Also Diamond Karaoke, Fashion etc. are all matching the Changping style of action you've described. I've also been to CP about 5 to 6 times. However the slight difference is that in Jkt you actually have a big room attached to do your business with the girl if you feel like so no hassles of taking her to hotel etc. Also for an extra fee the girls get very wild inside the room unlike China where they are still fairly conservative. You can also choose to have them sit with you without their bra :D

zaq1234
16-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Hi bros,

I noticed that at some of these joints, the GROs are really hot but they don't do massage at all ):

has any bros ask them to do fl (ie paying them to go back with you to the hotel room)? If yes, would be keen to know which joint is this so that i can also ask:D

Soopafly
16-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Been reading up and researching where to go in Jakarta. Sorta compiled a list. Would be helpful if people could comment on the price changes and info I collected and maybe help rectify and edit. This is just a gauge. Some of the info is a bit outdated I guess..Hope this helps bros going to Jakarta..The * are places I have read about from here and decided to go after reading your FRs :)))

Survival Tips

*No need to tip FLs
Bro AlphaRomeo,

Thanks for sharing the info AlphaRomeoo and RamboCat! :D

AlphaRomeoo
16-12-2013, 03:39 PM
No problems. Will update the info again. Still researching some more though.

Can anyone give me more info on the KTV scene? Like how much is it per room and how much for the girls and how much if you want them to go topless or bottomless and how much for a HJ/BJ/FJ? Which Karaoke is the most happening also? Would be appreciated! Cause I heard some people mention Alexis but so far don't see much info on it. Then I heard Diamond and Fashion Hotel but also a bit clueless about it?

Also does anyone know if Sparks Hotel is still opened and running? The brothel which offers themed services from girls. Asked a few of my indo friends but none of them have ever heard of the place. Would be grateful if someone could shed some light on its location and if it is still in operation :)

asaas
16-12-2013, 08:37 PM
hi all

im in jakarta at the moment and would like to ask where do i find outcall massage ?

i mean real massage with happy ending

asaas
16-12-2013, 08:40 PM
hi all

im looking for outcall massage that come to my hotel

i mean real massage with happy ending ?

M8xavier
17-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Bro,
I sent you the info to PM, for any bro that would like the agent's contact please feel free to contact me and I will PM you the info.

Mate great post.

May I have the contact for the agent? Would love to have your experience.
Cheers

iPhone
19-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Just back and Classic Hotel is great fun!

However for some reason, wherever i go around in taxi (other than airport) is IDR50,000!!

Guys, do homework...take Damri bus and save your dollars

Jeffreylee
21-12-2013, 04:59 AM
Hi guys i will go back to JKT and stay there for two night 21 & 22 ,do anyone want to be companion?
BTW i will stay in swiss belhotel north JKT. Thx

AlphaRomeoo
26-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Anyway this is my latest update. Hope all the brothers who are going to Jakarta for the first time find this useful. I have compiled all the info from people from the forum to a certain extent. Also I have asked and confirmed with friends about more info and also the locations of where all these roughly are in Jakarta like North, Central and South. Finally I will be going to Jakarta for the first time on 30th for New Years! Hope you all do share and pass around this guide for all to use. Don't want to see any other Singaporean or Asian brothers getting cheated but to enjoy themselves to the max in Jakarta. Also just realised the guide is tooo long so I have divided it into 2 parts.

LAST UPDATED: 26/12/13

Survival Tips

AVOID GOING TO JAKARTA DURING RAMADAN (Usually around end of June to start of August) If going during Ramadan, stick to hotels which will usually be operating as per normal
Costs about 150,000IDR / 16SGD from airport to town and takes about an hour
Traffic is bad and might take you 1 hour plus to get from one place to the other
Traffic is worst at around 9am and 4pm to 7pm, so obviously try not to move around the city at those times
Do not walk alone on the streets at night
Only take Blue Bird Company Taxi / Pusaka is also part of the Blue Bird Group (Both have meters)
Many scams around, doesn't mean blue taxi means its blue bird. Ask him to show the official Blue Bird logo {05/11/13}
Shopping Malls are a good way to get to know Indonesian Chinese Girls
Legal age for girls to have sex in Indonesia is 17 Yrs Old!
Standard Tip for prostitutes in brothels is 100,000IDR / 10SGD
No need to tip FLs
Take note that there are imitation blue birds that produce a blue bird pass but are not blue birds, to avoid this, take blue bird taxis from 4-5 star hotels or shopping centres
150,000IDR / 16SGD charged as airport tax when collecting boarding pass

Mapping & Location

Ancol is the furthest & near the coast
Gaja Madah & Mangga Besar are nearby and in North Jakarta (Crowded during office hours)
Pasar Baru & Gunung Sahari are in Central Jakarta
Kuningan is in South Jakarta still quite near to Central Jakarta
North and South Jakarta are where all the happenings are in the city
Gaja Madah area is famous for nightlife
Ritz Carlton Hotel is at Kuningan
Kuningan Mall to pick up Local Indo Girls

Just Massage

Lantai UG, Lotus Spa [Mangga Dua Square]

Lup Sup Massage

1. *Delta Spa @ Gatot Subroto [Many Outlets: Pondok Indah (Biggest), Kuningan in South Jakarta]

Cover charge for using the facilities

Facilities = Pool, Sauna, Gym

Standard Room = 550,000IDR - 600,000IDR / 60SGD - 65SGD for 2hrs 15 mins {05/11/13}

Suites (Has Private Bathroom) = 750,000IDR / 82SGD for 2hrs 15mins {05/11/13}

Real massage with HJ ONLY (Guaranteed)

Accepts credit cards

2. *Orchardz Spa - 3rd Floor [Central Jakarta]

AVOID if going on a Tuesday (Super Crowded) {25/09/13}
Facilities = Bar, Sauna, Steam room, Hot pool, Theatre Room {21/10/13}

Additional fee required for massage and no choosing of massage girls {21/10/13}

250,000IDR / 27SGD for VIP Room {21/10/13}

300,000IDR / 33SGD for FJ (Optional) {21/10/13}

3. Fashion Spa - 6th Floor @ Fashion Hotel [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Only able to choose girls if you choose the FLs but an additional fee is required {21/10/13}

Sexy dancers come out around 6-7pm {09/09/13}

4. Fortune Spa

130,000IDR / 14SGD for usage of facilities (MIGHT be able to minus amount if not using facilities) {07/10/13}

140,000 IDR / 15SGD for 45 mins massage {07/10/13}

400,000IDR / 44SGD for FJ (Optional) {07/10/13}

5. Oasis Spa [North Jakarta, Mangga Besar Area]
Dmg: 415,000IDR {26/09/13}
6. My Place Senayan @ Golden Hotel [North Jakarta]
Komplek Ruko Permata Senayan
Blok D No. 38-52
Jl. Tentara Pelajar
Phone: +62-21 57940849
HJ included in the massage {12/09/13}
380,000IDR / 40SGD for Massage with HJ {12/08/13}
460,000IDR / 48SGD for Massage with FJ {05/09/13}
100,000IDR / 10SGD as tips {05/09/13}

KTV

1. *Alexis Hotel [North Jakarta]

Accepts credit cards
2. *Diamond Karaoke & Lounge [North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]

Big VIP Room with Private room attached {13/12/13}
For an extra fee girls get very wild inside the room and will go topless {13/12/13}
3. *Fashion Hotel Spa & KTV lounge [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

For an extra fee girls get very wild inside the room and will go topless {13/12/13}
4. FM1
Big VIP Room with Private room attached {13/08/13}
For an extra fee girls get very wild inside the room and will go topless {13/08/13}
1 shot from girls = 750,000IDR / 78SGD {13/08/13}
1 shot from FLs = 1,500,000IDR - 2,000,000IDR / 157SGD - 209SGD {13/08/13}
5. V2

6. MStar

7. Paragon KTV

AlphaRomeoo
26-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Clubs

1. *Red Square Disco (Mostly Uni Local Indo girls = FLs) [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

2. X2 (Mostly Uni Local Indo girls = FLs) [North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]

3. Dragonfly

4. Colosseum @ Hotel 1001 [Jl. Kunir No. 7 Jakarta] {18/11/13}

Pretty dancers but no stripping
5. Fable

Avoid as club is crowded
6. Blowfish

Avoid as club is crowded
7. Crown Disco [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Avoid as inhabitants of the club use drugs
Free lance = 800,000IDR - 1,000,000IDR / 87SGD - 104SGD {16/09/13}
8. Loksari Plaza Disco [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Avoid as inhabitants of the club use drugs
9. Stadium (Mostly Local Indo Girls)
Avoid as inhabitants of the club use drugs {10/08/13}
Language barrier for those who can't speak Bahasa {10/08/13}
Open till 6am {10/08/13}
10. Millenium Disco [North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]

11. Pujasera

12. Bats (FLs)

13. CJ's (FLs)

14. Millies (Mostly Local Indo Girls)

Avoid as inhabitants of the club use drugs {10/08/13}
Language barrier for those who can't speak Bahasa {10/08/13}
Open till 6am {10/08/13}

Strip Club

1. *Classic Bunker @ Classic Hotel - Ground floor & Level 3 [Central Jakarta, Pasar Baru, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

70,000IDR / 8SGD cover charge {20/10/13}

Strip Tease & Nude Shows & Lap dance {20/10/13}

Pool tables to play pool

2. *Travel Hotel [North Jakarta, Mangga Besar, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

3. Fashion Hotel - 10th floor @ Flirt Lounge [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

100,000IDR / 11SGD cover charge includes 1 drink {21/10/13}

Strip tease & nude shows {21/10/13}

4. Malioboro (Mostly Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]

Drinks for 4 with a table = 1,400,000IDR / 146SGD {16/09/13}
Topless & bottomless girls {16/09/13}
Lady Drinks = 50,000IDR / 5SGD {16/09/13}
20 Lady Drinks might get you a BJ {16/09/13}
Accepts credit cards {13/08/13}
5. Club 36 / Tiga Enam (Mostly Thai girls) [Jayakarta hotel in Central Kota in North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]

Minimum spending of 1,200,000IDR / 125SGD for a table {16/09/13}
Minimum spending of 2,500,000IDR / 261SGD for a booth {16/09/13}
Girls can be invited to table to cover the minimum spending costs {16/09/13}

Professional Brothel

1. *Classic Hotel - 2nd floor / Terminal 2 (Mostly Local Indo, Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [Central Jakarta, Pasar Baru, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Operating Hours: 2.30pm - 3am {16/09/13}

70,000IDR / 8SGD cover charge {20/10/13}

No cover charge if go before 6pm {20/09/13}
Local Girls = 315,000IDR / 34SGD for 1hr & 1 shot {15/11/13}

Local Girls 3some = 460,000IDR / 48SGD for 1.5hrs & 2 shots {15/11/13}

*Classic Hotel - 5th floor / Terminal 5 (Mostly Local Indo, Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [Central Jakarta, Pasar Baru, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Operating Hours: 6pm - 3am {07/10/13}

40,000IDR / 4SGD cover charge {20/10/13}

Local Girls = 315,000IDR / 34SGD for 1.5hrs & 1 shot {20/10/13}

LT = 2,000,000IDR / 218SGD {20/10/13}

2. Travel Hotel [North Jakarta, Mangga Besar, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Enter through the Side door and go down the stairs {05/11/13}

Local Girls = 315,000IDR / 34SGD for 1hr & 1 shot {05/11/13}

3some @ 456,000IDR / 50SGD for 1.5hrs & 2 shots {05/11/13}

Don’t bother tipping as the girls might secretly order drinks and ciggs without you knowing {05/11/13}

3. Malioboro (Mostly Uzbekistan & PRC girls) [North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]

Local girls = 800,000IDR - 1,000,000IDR / 87SGD - 109SGD {20/10/13}

Uzbekistan & PRC girls = 2,000,000IDR / 218SGD {20/10/13}

LT = 5,000,000IDR / 545SGD {20/10/13}

Accepts credit cards {20/10/13}

4. Alexis Hotel [North Jakarta]

Local girls = 1,350,000IDR - 1,600,000IDR / 141SGD - 167SGD {21/09/13}
Viet girls = 2,200,000IDR / 230SGD {21/09/13}
Accepts credit cards {13/08/13}

Themed Professional Brothel

1. Sparks Hotel [North Jakarta, Mangga Besar]
Address: Mangga Besar Raya No. 42 Jakarta 11150
Facilities = Sauna & Hot Pool {10/07/13}
Normal massage {10/07/13}
Themed Services = 500,000 IDR / 52SGD for 1hr 15mins (Clinic, MRI Room, Office, Classroom, Photo Studio, Kitchen, Toilet, Dance Studio, Jail, Jungle, MRT, Japanese Dining Room) {10/07/13}
Tips to girl = 100,000IDR / 10SGD {10/07/13}
Drinks are chargeable {10/07/13}

Not Enough Info

Sumo Spa (Clean Spa + Strip dance + 1 shot for 315,000IDR for Locals, 800,000IDR for Uzbekistan & PRC girls) {13/12/13}
King Cross - 3rd floor (1 shot for 315,000IDR + Massage with special + Club with Band + Strip Tease on Level 1 & Level 3 Lady Drink = 50,000IDR) {13/12/13}
Malio Club [North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]
Sun City Lounge [North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]
Sun City Spa [North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]
Emporium Spa [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]
MStar Spa [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]
Skye - Rooftop bar (Always got wait list)
Potato head garage - Bar & Restaurant (Below Fable)
Immigrant - Club (Older crowd?)
Playground
Canteen
Social house
Moovina - Bar & Restaurant (Pretty empty)

maposo
26-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Anyway this is my latest update. Hope all the brothers who are going to Jakarta for the first time find this useful. I have compiled all the info from people from the forum to a certain extent. Also I have asked and confirmed with friends about more info and also the locations of where all these roughly are in Jakarta like North, Central and South. Finally I will be going to Jakarta for the first time on 30th for New Years! Hope you all do share and pass around this guide for all to use. Don't want to see any other Singaporean or Asian brothers getting cheated but to enjoy themselves to the max in Jakarta. Also just realised the guide is tooo long so I have divided it into 2 parts.

LAST UPDATED: 26/12/13

Survival Tips

AVOID GOING TO JAKARTA DURING RAMADAN (Usually around end of June to start of August) If going during Ramadan, stick to hotels which will usually be operating as per normal
Costs about 150,000IDR / 16SGD from airport to town and takes about an hour
Traffic is bad and might take you 1 hour plus to get from one place to the other
Traffic is worst at around 9am and 4pm to 7pm, so obviously try not to move around the city at those times
Do not walk alone on the streets at night
Only take Blue Bird Company Taxi / Pusaka is also part of the Blue Bird Group (Both have meters)
Many scams around, doesn't mean blue taxi means its blue bird. Ask him to show the official Blue Bird logo {05/11/13}
Shopping Malls are a good way to get to know Indonesian Chinese Girls
Legal age for girls to have sex in Indonesia is 17 Yrs Old!
Standard Tip for prostitutes in brothels is 100,000IDR / 10SGD
No need to tip FLs
Take note that there are imitation blue birds that produce a blue bird pass but are not blue birds, to avoid this, take blue bird taxis from 4-5 star hotels or shopping centres
150,000IDR / 16SGD charged as airport tax when collecting boarding pass

Mapping & Location

Ancol is the furthest & near the coast
Gaja Madah & Mangga Besar are nearby and in North Jakarta (Crowded during office hours)
Pasar Baru & Gunung Sahari are in Central Jakarta
Kuningan is in South Jakarta still quite near to Central Jakarta
North and South Jakarta are where all the happenings are in the city
Gaja Madah area is famous for nightlife
Ritz Carlton Hotel is at Kuningan
Kuningan Mall to pick up Local Indo Girls

Just Massage

Lantai UG, Lotus Spa [Mangga Dua Square]

Lup Sup Massage

1. *Delta Spa @ Gatot Subroto [Many Outlets: Pondok Indah (Biggest), Kuningan in South Jakarta]

Cover charge for using the facilities

Facilities = Pool, Sauna, Gym

Standard Room = 550,000IDR - 600,000IDR / 60SGD - 65SGD for 2hrs 15 mins {05/11/13}

Suites (Has Private Bathroom) = 750,000IDR / 82SGD for 2hrs 15mins {05/11/13}

Real massage with HJ ONLY (Guaranteed)

Accepts credit cards

2. *Orchardz Spa - 3rd Floor [Central Jakarta]

AVOID if going on a Tuesday (Super Crowded) {25/09/13}
Facilities = Bar, Sauna, Steam room, Hot pool, Theatre Room {21/10/13}

300,000IDR / 33SGD for FJ (Optional) {21/10/13}

3. Fashion Spa - 6th Floor @ Fashion Hotel [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Only able to choose girls if you choose the FLs but an additional fee is required {21/10/13}

Sexy dancers come out around 6-7pm {09/09/13}

4. Fortune Spa

130,000IDR / 14SGD for usage of facilities (MIGHT be able to minus amount if not using facilities) {07/10/13}

140,000 IDR / 15SGD for 45 mins massage {07/10/13}

400,000IDR / 44SGD for FJ (Optional) {07/10/13}

5. Oasis Spa [North Jakarta, Mangga Besar Area]
Dmg: 415,000IDR {26/09/13}
6. My Place Senayan @ Golden Hotel [North Jakarta]
Komplek Ruko Permata Senayan
Blok D No. 38-52
Jl. Tentara Pelajar
Phone: +62-21 57940849
HJ included in the massage {12/09/13}
380,000IDR / 40SGD for Massage with HJ {12/08/13}
460,000IDR / 48SGD for Massage with FJ {05/09/13}
100,000IDR / 10SGD as tips {05/09/13}

KTV

1. *Alexis Hotel [North Jakarta]

Accepts credit cards
2. *Diamond Karaoke & Lounge [North Jakarta, Gaja Madah]

3. *Fashion Hotel Spa & KTV lounge [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

4. FM1
Big VIP Room with Private room attached {13/08/13}
For an extra fee girls get very wild inside the room and will go topless {13/08/13}
1 shot from girls = 750,000IDR / 78SGD {13/08/13}
1 shot from FLs = 1,500,000IDR - 2,000,000IDR / 157SGD - 209SGD {13/08/13}
5. V2

6. MStar

7. Paragon KTV
Beautiful summary...!! Thanks!

sailsingapore
26-12-2013, 04:11 PM

THANK YOU Bro AlphaRomeoo for a FAB summary :D

Vermicelli
27-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Just some feedback from yesterday trip to Alexis,

1st floor - Disco. Starts at 9pm, but the dance only in at 1030. topless dance starts around 2pm? (too drunk to remember)

2nd floor - Restaurant

3rd floor and fourth - KTV (didnt went in)

5th and 6th - Hotel (actually are room for you to bang)

7th - Spa, where we actually spend time at. tons of girls there, from korean, Uzbekistan, russian, PRC and locals. So much that you really need time to choose. all stop work at 2am. Seems that you cant bring home as they are bound by the management there. Need to pay alot or arrange privately to bring them out i guess.

Koreans are approx 3.2million RP
russian and Ubek approx 2.3 million RP
PRC 2.3 million Rp
local think its 1.8 or 1.3 (Cant remember).

Definately not the cheapest as we blew off 1~1.5k SGD over there. But they experience are good and better than Malio.

Frankiestine
27-12-2013, 09:09 PM

Can you please refrain from quoting the entire post, firstly it is very irritating and secondly you are wasting unnecessary space...

monkrey
27-12-2013, 11:23 PM
Dear all,

Me and a few friends of mine are planning to visit Jakarta next year. We were thinking of going to visit KTV joint in Jakarta but hopeless unaware which joint should we go to, can we bring back KTV gal for LT and roughly the cost? Would appreciate if any sifu can shed some light.

Thanks in advance.

camotorpedo
29-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Clubs

Themed Professional Brothel

1. Sparks Hotel [North Jakarta, Mangga Besar]
Address: Mangga Besar Raya No. 42 Jakarta 11150
Facilities = Sauna & Hot Pool {10/07/13}
Normal massage {10/07/13}
Themed Services = 500,000 IDR / 52SGD for 1hr 15mins (Clinic, MRI Room, Office, Classroom, Photo Studio, Kitchen, Toilet, Dance Studio, Jail, Jungle, MRT, Japanese Dining Room) {10/07/13}
Tips to girl = 100,000IDR / 10SGD {10/07/13}
Drinks are chargeable {10/07/13}

Bro, I don't think theme massage is 500K ruppiah leh, more like 900K.
Great summary btw.

aakumu
31-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Happy New Year 2014

rivergame
07-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Clubs

1. *Red Square Disco (Mostly Uni Local Indo girls = FLs) [North Jakarta, 10 mins from Gaja Madah]

Bro Alpharomea, great summary and with updates some more!!

zamal
07-01-2014, 10:01 PM
I will be in Jakarta from 20/1-23/1. Can someone show me around the hot places? Please PM me.

AlphaRomeoo
08-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Bro, I don't think theme massage is 500K ruppiah leh, more like 900K.
Great summary btw.

That was the old info I got from a friend. But I went first hand to try it. Will have the new updated info guide uploaded soon, this will be my final update. Then I will write out my FR for Sparks Hotel, Classic Hotel and Travel Hotel. The new guide will also have taxi meter prices (So no one will get cheated) and cheap normal massage places. Also food places to go to and also if you all wanna make suits at cheap prices. It is all there. Cheers to all who uped my points though really appreciate it! :)

I took things into my own hands and I ventured out alone with a girl friend because my group of guy friends were dam pussy..Said want guy trip then end up staying in the apartment playing Play station. Drinking beer. Sleeping late. Shopping. Eating. Going for normal massage.

Pink_Flyod
08-01-2014, 02:47 AM

However for some reason, wherever i go around in taxi (other than airport) is IDR50,000!!

My Goodness.. you take Damri and get pickpocket... you would lose a lot more... beside, the taxi in Classic or those joints are safe taxi to begin with.. albeit a bit more than the meter show.. these taxi drivers work with the joint and recommend the joint to the clients.

sailsingapore
08-01-2014, 02:58 AM
That was the old info I got from a friend. But I went first hand to try it. Will have the new updated info guide uploaded soon, this will be my final update. Then I will write out my FR for Sparks Hotel, Classic Hotel and Travel Hotel. The new guide will also have taxi meter prices (So no one will get cheated) and cheap normal massage places. Also food places to go to and also if you all wanna make suits at cheap prices. It is all there. Cheers to all who uped my points though really appreciate it! :)

I took things into my own hands and I ventured out alone with a girl friend because my group of guy friends were dam pussy..Said want guy trip then end up staying in the apartment playing Play station. Drinking beer. Sleeping late. Shopping. Eating. Going for normal massage.

hahaahaha !! looking forward to your latest INTEL Bro A=R :D

Have Classic fun , create some Sparks & Travel safe :)

Rainman
08-01-2014, 05:36 PM

Haha,,, Then u should hv stayed at the Malioboro htl suit3. 3 bed room and one stop entertainment......

cooldoe
09-01-2014, 01:53 PM
No problems. Will update the info again. Still researching some more though.

Can anyone give me more info on the KTV scene? Like how much is it per room and how much for the girls and how much if you want them to go topless or bottomless and how much for a HJ/BJ/FJ? Which Karaoke is the most happening also? Would be appreciated! Cause I heard some people mention Alexis but so far don't see much info on it. Then I heard Diamond and Fashion Hotel but also a bit clueless about it?

Also does anyone know if Sparks Hotel is still opened and running? The brothel which offers themed services from girls. Asked a few of my indo friends but none of them have ever heard of the place. Would be grateful if someone could shed some light on its location and if it is still in operation :)

Sparks stll alive and running, they are located on jl manga besar.
across lokasari

KTV work in voucher system. Voucher price different each KTV
range about 400-700k per voucher.
To get the girl to the room and sit usually 1 voucher, some KTV for all night some for 3-5 hours.
2 voucher usually get you party service, meaning the girl will be nude for 1/2 hour (some ktv only)
for FJ usually 5 voucher

most KTV operate in minimum charge system, so if you plan to drink a lot room charge usually waived

Alexis KTV you can get the girl from the spa as well.

Dear all,

Me and a few friends of mine are planning to visit Jakarta next year. We were thinking of going to visit KTV joint in Jakarta but hopeless unaware which joint should we go to, can we bring back KTV gal for LT and roughly the cost? Would appreciate if any sifu can shed some light.

Thanks in advance.

if you finish close to the closing hour you can ask the girl to leave with you after work.

if not usually 3-5 voucher

cooldoe
09-01-2014, 01:59 PM
I know some people msg me about outcall, sorry i been away for a while.

the best way to contact me is through email.

btw for if you are looking for good looking for good looking FL you are looking more in 3000-5000k budget not 1000-2000k

if you are in the south and looking to try you luck in pick up, try kalibata city mall food court area.
there are some freelance in the apartment. cost around 500-1500k.
and usually you can do her in her apartment.

cooldoe
09-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Haha,,, Then u should hv stayed at the Malioboro htl suit3. 3 bed room and one stop entertainment......

quite expensive though, especially if you meet a lot of girl in the lift :D

sailsingapore
09-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Has any Bro stayed at either ALILA Jakarta Hotel (about SGD 130) or Redtop Hotel (about SGD 80) ?? They both are walking distance from Classic . Not sure if they are girl-friendly :confused: Thanks !!

cooldoe
09-01-2014, 02:04 PM

there's delta spa in mega kuningan area
fotune is not far from it as well.

if you want to try hunting for girl go to kalibata city for apartment action.

cooldoe
09-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Has any Bro stayed at either ALILA Jakarta Hotel (about SGD 130) or Redtop Hotel (about SGD 80) ?? They both are walking distance from Classic . Not sure if they are girl-friendly :confused: Thanks !!

both girl friendly but both are not actually walking distance to classic though.
You should look for fave hotel close to classic hotel for walking distance.

alila actually next to emporium spa, which actually owned by alexis price a bit cheaper compare to alexis
also there grand mercure hotel close thee, the spa offer full service.

cooldoe
09-01-2014, 02:16 PM
hi bro aakumu .. thansk for the information and advises ...
really appreciate the concerns abt the local cops ..

as this is my business/leisure trip and also my first time to JKT ..
i believe downtown hotels will be safer ...
but am i able to bring the gals back to hotel for ON ??
will the hotel forbids or charge extra ??
in BKK ... some hotels have this practise ...

u mentioned abt mulia, novotel magga dua and parklane hotel ...
any FR's or comments on these hotels ??

thanks in advance ..

first of all the police raid is not common, the only way you get raid in hotel if you are going to cheap seedy motel.

Kota area have some high class hotel as well
Alila, grand mercure, novotel located in kota area and all are safe.

Unless you are staying in sofyan hotel group, you can bring the girl back to room with out any fee or issue with hotel.

Mulia and Park lane is quite far from kota area.

sailsingapore
09-01-2014, 03:13 PM
both girl friendly but both are not actually walking distance to classic though.
You should look for fave hotel close to classic hotel for walking distance.

alila actually next to emporium spa, which actually owned by alexis price a bit cheaper compare to alexis
also there grand mercure hotel close thee, the spa offer full service.

hahaha !! THANKS Bro ... blardy google maps claims the 2 hotels are 10 & 5 minutes walking distance :p
btw have you stayed at favehotel ?? Decent ??

cooldoe
09-01-2014, 03:26 PM
hahaha !! THANKS Bro ... blardy google maps claims the 2 hotels are 10 & 5 minutes walking distance :p
btw have you stayed at favehotel ?? Decent ??

well it is walkable but not the kind of walk you want to do especially at night.
I think about 1 kilo walk from alila tu classic

also I make a mistake, the hotel close to classic is Tune pasar baru.

Btw you do know that classic also have regular room right?

tune and fave is low budget but clean hotel

sailsingapore
09-01-2014, 03:35 PM
well it is walkable but not the kind of walk you want to do especially at night.
I think about 1 kilo walk from alila tu classic

also I make a mistake, the hotel close to classic is Tune pasar baru.

Btw you do know that classic also have regular room right?

tune and fave is low budget but clean hotel

Thanks Bro C=D :D Think I will try out FAVEHOTEL ... looks good :)

Tune has v bad reports on tripadvisor ... so does classic ... have you seen classic hotel rooms ? Ever stayed there ?

cooldoe
09-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Thanks Bro C=D :D Think I will try out FAVEHOTEL ... looks good :)

Tune has v bad reports on tripadvisor ... so does classic ... have you seen classic hotel rooms ? Ever stayed there ?

Fave room is clean, i have stayed but not in that location.
Tune definitely closer

Classic hotel I have not tried to stay in the hotel. I'm local so rarely need to stay overnight.

sailsingapore
09-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Fave room is clean, i have stayed but not in that location.
Tune definitely closer

Classic hotel I have not tried to stay in the hotel. I'm local so rarely need to stay overnight.

Thanks Bro C-D !! Think I will stick to Fave ... looks nice :D

wiki
09-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Bro,

How about My place spa? it's good? any recommended massage with fully naked service?

Wiki

globetrotter07
10-01-2014, 01:45 AM

Bro, stick to Bluebird or Expres (white colour) for taxis and you should be fine. They stick to the meter.

cooldoe
10-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Bro,

How about My place spa? it's good? any recommended massage with fully naked service?

Wiki

My place is good but they offer HJ only.
Some people can get more but do remember the place actually only allow up to hj

fully naked service you can try spa at orchard hotels or be fashion spa close to taman angrek

wiki
10-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi Cooldoe,

May i have the actual address? tried to search online on B'Fashion spa but failed.

cooldoe
10-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Hi Cooldoe,

May i have the actual address? tried to search online on B'Fashion spa but failed.

I don't know the actual address
it is right next to Taman Anggrek Mall

rauldon
11-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Bro sail singapore

u r in paradise man!!! ahahah enjoy ..btw try to hook up with rain man...old timer at there :) very nice chap and can play couple of pool game with him but i warn u he will kick our ass :)

sailsingapore
11-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Bro sail singapore

u r in paradise man!!! ahahah enjoy ..btw try to hook up with rain man...old timer at there :) very nice chap and can play couple of pool game with him but i warn u he will kick our ass :)

Many thanks Bro Rauldon :D Looking forward to the action !! Will pm bro rainman before reaching :p

hwilliam
11-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Try using "B fashion hotel" instead

sailsingapore
11-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Try using "B fashion hotel" instead

Party at Fashion hotel OR stay & party at Fashion Hotel ??

aakumu
11-01-2014, 03:47 PM
there's delta spa in mega kuningan area
fotune is not far from it as well.

if you want to try hunting for girl go to kalibata city for apartment action.

Hi bro,
Interested in your kalibata city.....please elabrate......:)

My humble two cents.

MrLinoge
14-01-2014, 07:49 AM
hi guys

I'll be on Jakarta soon and will be staying at Akmani hotel in Thamrin, appreciate if you can recommend any mp or spa with extra services within a walking distance?whats the damaged cost? happy new year 2014

dicko81
14-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Hello fellow brudders,

Me and a few friends are going to jkt and will be staying over at millenium sirih over the weekend. Does anybody knows where we can get cewek for the weekend and are the typical rates? Anybody got contacts can pm me? Really do appreciate help from the senoirs here. We will be going to alexis hotel as well. Good the place? Thanks.

ssssssss
14-01-2014, 11:22 AM
will be at Jkt alone tomorrow. after working hour will be free.. any bro there wanna hang out together.. might gg classic

aakumu
14-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Hello fellow brudders,

Me and a few friends are going to jkt and will be staying over at millenium sirih over the weekend. Does anybody knows where we can get cewek for the weekend and are the typical rates? Anybody got contacts can pm me? Really do appreciate help from the senoirs here. We will be going to alexis hotel as well. Good the place? Thanks.

Hi bro,
Alexis has a night club on the first floor, up two floors is Karaoke...level 5 is the Chinese sauna type and level 7 is the spa....

Good luck..

My humble two cents.

AlphaRomeoo
14-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Sparks Hotel
I went with 7 guy friends that wanted a "Guy trip". Luckily I made my own plans as it turned into a total pussy trip. I met a girl from online in Jakarta. She is slim, petite and open-minded. After staying together for a few days in a hotel room, I suggested to her to be an observer and watch me doing with another girl. She agreed.

We went to Sparks Hotel which is located around Mangga Bessar, Northern part of Jakarta. Was a bit awkward asking the reception how to get to the Spa. So I'll save you all the trouble and embarrassment of asking. It is located on the 2nd level. Once you go up you have to walk through a corridor past the hotel rooms which are dimly lit with a blue colour. Exit out the glass door, turn to your right and then turn to your left. Technically from the glass door you are trying to make your way North-East while walking alongside the pool. Head up the stairs and Wah Lah! Thematic Massage.

Once you go in you will see a counter and don't make the same mistake I made. I totally missed this cause I was nervous. But sit down on the couch and look at the TV screen on the left so you get a rough idea of the rooms. I chose Classroom and sorta regretted. It isn't as comfy doing it on the desk. Really pain on the inside of the knees.

Okay so my girlfriend and I entered the Spa and were greeted by the receptionist. I asked her if my girl friend was allowed to observe me in the room with another girl. She told us to sit inside the lounge while she checked. Also I was a little surprised as from the info I gathered it was supposed to be 500,000IDR, turns out it is 850,000IDR excluding tips. It cost about 50,000IDR for my friend to sit inside the lounge on the left. She asked all the girls and apparently the were not up for it. My friend was really nice and told me she would wait for me in the lounge while I had my fun. She even helped me select the girl. The girl I chose had fair skin and the reason I chose her was because she was looking at me. There were another 2, one was pretty, the other was cute but they were looking away and at the floor. From my experience, this is bad as the girl's service would probably be really lousy.

Luckily the girl I chose could speak quite a bit of English as well. Her name is Yola. Though not say very good but passable. She was also really nice. She asked me if I would like to buy her a drink and I explained the situation where I didn't bring enough money and I thought it was 500,000IDR and she smiled and said it is okay. She also asked me what theme I would like and after telling her classroom, she told me to give her 5 mins.

I smoked a bit and had drinks with my friend before heading down to get some action. The mama san brought me to the room and on the way in total I saw about 4 other guys. I saw Yola standing at the doorway dressed in a school uniform. She smiled at me as I walked over. Once I entered she closed the door behind me and told me to sit down. She then went to the white board and told me I had to answer some questions. Sort of like she was being the teacher. For each question I answered no matter right or wrong she would give me a kiss. After I answered all the questions she made out with me for awhile before telling me to strip and head to the shower so we could wash up.

After we washed up we headed back to the classroom and she placed an exercise mat on the floor with a pillow. I laid down on the mat with the pillow behind my head and we made out some more. She then started licking me all over while I auto roamed her body. She then capped me and starting to suck off on my already erected 2IC. After sucking me off for a few mins. She got on top and started riding me. She moaned as she rode me while I placed my hands on her boobs. They bounced up and down continuously. I felt like I was on Cloud 9. She was very obedient as well and whatever I suggested and wanted she would say yes. I asked her if we could do it on the chair. She nodded. We went over and I sat on the chair while she faced me. I kissed her while she bounced up and down on me. Next we did it on the table in missionary. I didn't do it for long as it was pretty painful on the knees. I decided to go back to the mat with her. I pounded her hard for another 5 mins before deciding to sit back on the chair again but this time with her butt facing me. While she rode me hard I spanked her butt and she let out a loud moan. I then got up and pushed her forward towards the table and doggy styled her on the table and this position was the best for me as it made her feel really tight. I pounded her hard and rough till I could take it no more and released my soldiers inside the condom in her.

After which we got dressed up and I rewarded her with a 50,000IDR tip which she was very happy with. I actually was a bit tight on cash and was thinking about not tipping, I think she would also be okay with it. But I was lucky she could speak English, she was nice enough to not order drinks without my knowledge plus she was so obedient. The whole experience was great. I took about 1 hour which was just nice. I headed out to meet my friend and make payment. Then went back to the hotel for round 2 with my friend.

I'll post another FR for Classic Hotel and Travel Hotel as well.

P. S. Actually I was thinking of reuploading my whole new updated guide but I don't want to flood this thread so I'll just paste the newly updated info here. Basically i found out the starting prices for the taxi meters so you all won't get cheated and also places to eat to recharge yourself and also places to hangout to get to know young local girls. Hope this helps.

Taxi

Blue Bird starting meter= 7,000IDR

Silver Bird starting meter = 15,000IDR

White Horse starting meter = 7,000IDR

Silver Horse starting meter = 15,000IDR - 20,000IDR not sure.

Express (White Colour) starting meter = 6,000IDR but jumps dam fast!

Eating

Bakmi GM [North Jakarta, Gajah Mada, Jl. Gajah Mada No. 92] (Huge franchise with many other outlet) Bakmi GM Pangsit Rebus (Like Bak Chor Mee + Wanton Mee) Yi Fu Mie Ni Ayam Cah Cabai (Spicy)

Pempek Palembang & Otak Otak [South Jakarta, Kuningan, Kelapa Gading 161] (Fish cake but with flour)

Grilled Ox-tail with Rice [Hotel Borobudur] (Standard dropped and also Expensive)

Sate Khas Senayan Restaurant [South Jakarta, Menteng] Chicken satay and chicken skin satay (Expensive)

Eating (Desserts)

Ice Chumpul [North Jakarta, Directly Beside Emporium Hotel] (Like Ice Kachang) On the left just before you drive in to Emporium Hotel (Very nice and cheap)

Martabak Pecenongan [North Jakarta, Jl. Pecenongan Raya] (Like Mee Jian Kueh)

Hangouts

Pantai Indah Kapuk (Pik) [North Jakarta] (Where all the youngsters go to hang out especially for supper & sheesha)

Once again thanks to all those bros who have upped my points. Really do appreciate it!

aakumu
14-01-2014, 02:50 PM
will be at Jkt alone tomorrow. after working hour will be free.. any bro there wanna hang out together.. might gg classic

Hi bro,
Classic has a spa on the basement and a night club on the ground floor...
Karaoke on the 3rd and 4th floor....

My humble two cents.

teohhb
14-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Sparks Hotel
We went to Sparks Hotel which is located around Mangga Bessar, Northern part of Jakarta. Was a bit awkward asking the reception how to get to the Spa. So I'll save you all the trouble and embarrassment of asking.

Very good report, nice ! :)

taurusian
14-01-2014, 08:27 PM
any place to recomend? i'm at harris hotel Tebet for this week....

wiki
14-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Does anyone know where to find 'nuru' service in jkt?
Super interested to try once

best123
14-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Any good places for party, ktv, massage near Muliamhotel besides CJ? TIA!

best123
14-01-2014, 10:47 PM
around 30 minute to 2 hours or more depending on time of day and traffic.
you want to avoid traveling there around 5-8 pm as the traffic around alexis pretty bad.

well there always cj bar in alexis,
myplace spa is right behind mulia.

Fortune spa not to far away as well.

Blok M area is close by as well

Just found this.... Thanks

cooldoe
15-01-2014, 01:45 AM
Any good places for party, ktv, massage near Muliamhotel besides CJ? TIA!

any place to recomend? i'm at harris hotel Tebet for this week....

fortune kuningan across sudirman citywalk.

cooldoe
15-01-2014, 01:47 AM
Hi bro,
Interested in your kalibata city.....please elabrate......:)

My humble two cents.

food court is the hunting ground.
you try hunting there, most of them have room in apt in the same area so you can go the her place

Hello fellow brudders,

go to malio and emportion they are not far from you

aakumu
15-01-2014, 07:21 PM
you try hunting there, most of them have room in apt in the same area so you can go the her place

Hi bro,
Any Lobang there...

My humble two cents

CAD81
16-01-2014, 09:38 AM
will be in jakarta for three days from 22 jan...any bros wanna join me at sun city?? Will be staying there.

aakumu
16-01-2014, 11:21 AM
will be in jakarta for three days from 22 jan...any bros wanna join me at sun city?? Will be staying there.

Hi bro,
SunCity is for sexy fun....never heard anybody staying there.....:D
FR on the hotel please.....

My humble two cents.

dicko81
17-01-2014, 12:21 AM

go to malio and emportion they are not far from you

Bro cooldoe, thanks. Malio and emportion are spas?if I tell taxi these name. Will they know?

cooldoe
17-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Bro cooldoe, thanks. Malio and emportion are spas?if I tell taxi these name. Will they know?

yes they should know.
that is the name of the spa

cooldoe
17-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Hi bro,
SunCity is for sexy fun....never heard anybody staying there.....:D
FR on the hotel please.....

My humble two cents.

there are some hotel room in suncity.
price is quite reasonable for medium budget. nice interior.
good for watching game as the room have two tv.

there also fave hotel right next to the spa

zamal
17-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Hi,

Will be in Jakarta from 20/1 to 23/1, anyone interested in visiting the fun places together? can meet anywhere?

aakumu
19-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Hi bro,
Here is the info for Emporuim spa...
There are two type of girls...1.2 millions and 1 millions, the taller ones are more dearer...
There is a KTV too but I have never tried it...

My humble two cents.

subzero69
20-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Hieee ,

Will Be staying in Tanah Abang area in Jakarta on CNY period.
Any idea , what clubs / discos nearby that is easy to attract gals ... or any lobang for ceweks for "ON" Sessions (estimate cost of damage-1st time in jakarta)...

Luv to party with be surrounded with sexy gals....that knows how to gelek their ass and grind to your erected dicks.:D..Hahhahhahaha ..

any such place in Jakarta ..

Subzero69:D

cooldoe
20-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Hieee ,

Will Be staying in Tanah Abang area in Jakarta on CNY period.
Any idea , what clubs / discos nearby that is easy to attract gals ... or any lobang for ceweks for "ON" Sessions (estimate cost of damage-1st time in jakarta)...

Luv to party with be surrounded with sexy gals....that knows how to gelek their ass and grind to your erected dicks.:D..Hahhahhahaha ..

any such place in Jakarta ..

Subzero69:D

crown discotheque in kota area.
but remember they do get raid from time to time

maxpee88
20-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Bros

I am staying at the JW Marriott in Kunigan area.

Any massage WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE with happy endings?

Thanks

best123
20-01-2014, 07:47 PM
My place is good but they offer HJ only.
Some people can get more but do remember the place actually only allow up to hj

fully naked service you can try spa at orchard hotels or be fashion spa close to taman angrek

HJ need to ask for or some people said,included in the massage?

What's the price for massage anyway?

Thanks bros!

best123
20-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Just came back from Myplace spa Senayan. Took the deluxe room with oil package.

Therapist was a young early 20s sayang. Slim body with B boobs. Limited English so had a hard time communicating with her. But with help of translating app, manage to small talk with her.

Initially she tried to indicate that HJ requires additional tip... But then I keep insisting that it comes together in the package... I said sg massage also comes bundled with HJ... Haaa

Finally when it came to flipping over for the front massage, she just Carried on with the HJ without asking further for additional tips. Did not auto roam... As she quoted additional 500k!!!!

Left with a smile. Package price all in is 440k ( 90mins massage) + 35k (oil)

Did not incl the taxi fare and tip which I gave. Therapist did not ask for tip at the end of the massage + HJ.

Paid up for the massage at the reception. Tips is handed over at this point. Just seal it in a provided envelope and indicate the number of your therapist.

Cheers!

Found this.... So roaming needs so much tips ?

cooldoe
20-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Bros

I am staying at the JW Marriott in Kunigan area.

Any massage WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE with happy endings?

Thanks

ja spa at ambasador mall

pacinse
21-01-2014, 12:25 AM
ja spa at ambasador mall

Bro, Jas Spa and Al Fresh fruits store below shared the same Taiwanese or Korean owner. As far as I know, it is a proper spa but some girls would do happy ending on the side but not all. Also the cubicles are not sound proof and have a front glass panel, not much privacy there.

But what the heck, enjoy ! :D

holang1
21-01-2014, 09:18 AM
i been to jakarta and i reckon it is pretty easy to hunt in jakarta.

normally the good place that i used to visit are malioboro and alexis.

give it a try bro....

if need any advice, please feel free to ask me. i might be able to help you out, but i am not a supplier. :D

cooldoe
21-01-2014, 09:47 AM
Bro, Jas Spa and Al Fresh fruits store below shared the same Taiwanese or Korean owner. As far as I know, it is a proper spa but some girls would do happy ending on the side but not all. Also the cubicles are not sound proof and have a front glass panel, not much privacy there.

But what the heck, enjoy ! :D

as you said, some of the girl do offer HJ, you just need to know the rope.
pick the room on back end, take off you underwear for the massage (ask first if you are in doubt)

they do take woman customer as well so bear in mind for the privacy.

they are the closest to jw marriot and actually walking distance.
If you don't mind walking quite far you can go to delta kuningan next to puri denpasar hotel.

cooldoe
21-01-2014, 09:50 AM
HJ need to ask for or some people said,included in the massage?

What's the price for massage anyway?

Thanks bros!

around 500k

Found this.... So roaming needs so much tips ?

not really, I tipped 100k for autoroam with top off.
HJ is included if you ake 3 session, some try to fool you to say it did not, you can tell them you will complaint.

best123
21-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Bro cooldoe.... One session is 45 min? How much per session?

hwilliam
21-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Alameda on 3rd fl of JW marriott can. Expensive though. HJ 500+, FJ 1jt+. But, if you already pay 500+ for massage, you shouldn't complain. U should ask the woman. Some old, some young, they are there for proper massage, HE are extra. Enjoy

cooldoe
21-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Bro cooldoe.... One session is 45 min? How much per session?

total cost around 500k for the 3 session package

best123
22-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Ok thanks. 8 pts for you

subzero69
22-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Hiee ..

Will Be in tanah abang area in FEBruary ..
Staying at Batavia Hotel ...

Any Clubs with great gals and nice rnb music nearby ..
Also any good massage place or How can i find gals that can ON...

Subzero

viscountvics
22-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Hi guys, I'll be in jakarta on 27th and 28th. please PM me if you wanna go adventure together :)

cooldoe
23-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Hiee ..

Will Be in tanah abang area in FEBruary ..
Staying at Batavia Hotel ...

Any Clubs with great gals and nice rnb music nearby ..
Also any good massage place or How can i find gals that can ON...

Subzero

right next to you is fortune karet
across is citiwalk mall, there are some clubs there as well

HeyB
23-01-2014, 09:22 AM
planning to try new places during my next trip. anyone can confirm current prices for local girls?

- emporium: 800k
- sumo: 350k
- illigals: 800k
- sun city: chinese girls are quite expensive but how about locals?

cooldoe
23-01-2014, 10:25 AM
planning to try new places during my next trip. anyone can confirm current prices for local girls?

- emporium: 800k
- sumo: 350k
- illigals: 800k
- sun city: chinese girls are quite expensive but how about locals?

empo around 800-1mil ist for local

sumo have 350 and 800 category

actually sun city chinese girl price is ok, but not on the low side in jakarta
local one is very expensive if you plan to do FJ.

Suncity is a great and reasonable place if you want to do massage. but HJ,BJ.FJ cost is very expensive.

dicko81
23-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Are the rates for classic still 270K for 1 girl/1 hr and 400k for 2 girls/1 hr?

how do you guys go about picking a girl to stay with you over the few days when you are JKT. Escort services or just pick up a girl at the bars and negotiate with her?

holang1
23-01-2014, 05:20 PM

how do you guys go about picking a girl to stay with you over the few days when you are JKT. Escort services or just pick up a girl at the bars and negotiate with her?

I guess you could do it by negotiating with their mamasab. Or you could try FL.

cooldoe
23-01-2014, 05:57 PM

they raised up to around 325 for 1 girl.

both way works, escort would be the expensive option though

for classic you can negotiate with mamasan for booking out

HeyB
24-01-2014, 08:27 AM
empo around 800-1mil ist for local

sumo have 350 and 800 category

actually sun city chinese girl price is ok, but not on the low side in jakarta
local one is very expensive if you plan to do FJ.

Suncity is a great and reasonable place if you want to do massage. but HJ,BJ.FJ cost is very expensive.

thanks cooldoe, i will try for sure sumo. been a while a plan to try it but always ends up at king kross :D sun city looks nice but too expensive and afaik u cannot see local girls which is big drawback for me.

viscountvics
24-01-2014, 09:39 AM
hey guys, does anyone have any info about a place where we can hire a small private pool/spa to enjoy the girl?

according to this link here (http://173.199.167.192/showthread.php/473233-SUMO-Spa-Kelapa-Gading), SUMO spa does provide that service for a small fee (100k), but I have never heard of it from anywhere else.

Have anyone tried?

HeyB
25-01-2014, 03:00 PM
hey guys, does anyone have any info about a place where we can hire a small private pool/spa to enjoy the girl?

according to this link here (http://173.199.167.192/showthread.php/473233-SUMO-Spa-Kelapa-Gading), SUMO spa does provide that service for a small fee (100k), but I have never heard of it from anywhere else.

Have anyone tried?

private pool => interested also to have more info on this :D
at alexis you can go in the pool with your girl but its not a private one

globetrotter07
25-01-2014, 03:14 PM
they raised up to around 325 for 1 girl.

both way works, escort would be the expensive option though

for classic you can negotiate with mamasan for booking out

Bro, some of the more popular places like Alexis have pretty fixed system - 2pm to around 11am next day is 5 tickets - i.e. 5 times the cost of an on-site ST. Plus not that easy for these girls from these establishments to sneak out, even on their off-days - e.g. they have to return to their hostels by dinner time.

Best cost-effective bet is FL from a place like CJ's. Up to you to negotiate, depending on chemistry.

best123
25-01-2014, 06:20 PM
CJ seems to have a mamasan... Who keeps control of the negotiation.

viscountvics
25-01-2014, 07:58 PM
private pool => interested also to have more info on this :D
at alexis you can go in the pool with your girl but its not a private one

Yeah man, I'm looking for alexis style pool but private. Even a lot smaller is no problem :P

globetrotter07
25-01-2014, 10:29 PM
CJ seems to have a mamasan... Who keeps control of the negotiation.

:eek::eek:New development? Or just happen to be a "mamasan" who brought in her own flock of FLs? That place crawling with FLs...
Can other bros help confirm /de-bunk?

arbus
25-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Hi Friends

I am going to Jakarta next week. I will be staying in the following hotel

Gran Mahakam.
Jalan Mahakam 1 No.6, Jakarta Capital Region, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12130, Indonesia

Any good massage place nearby. Sorry I don't know much about the place.

Thanks for the help

cheers

cooldoe
26-01-2014, 01:46 AM

Have anyone tried?

alexis
the vip room. there karaoke room with jacuzzi and room.

I hear sumo has one as well but have not tried.
Alexis definitely have one

viscountvics
26-01-2014, 06:32 AM
alexis
the vip room. there karaoke room with jacuzzi and room.

I hear sumo has one as well but have not tried.
Alexis definitely have one

How much does those cost? Is it on the 5th floor?

vicco
26-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Need help bros, I am going on a trip to Jakarta Next month. Staying at Best Western Mangga Dua hotel. Pls advice on the happening around. As I have only 2 days there no chance to recce slowly. Need the regulars advice.

MrLinoge
26-01-2014, 06:58 PM
hi guys

I'll be on Jakarta soon and will be staying at Akmani hotel in Thamrin, appreciate if you can recommend any mp or spa with extra services within a walking distance?whats the damaged cost? happy new year 2014

anyone pls help

globetrotter07
26-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Bro, Thamrin is the Orchard Road equivalent - with many 5 star hotels and high end shopping malls - Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia. Not aware of, and unlikely to find any good massage joint with plusplusplus within walking distance of your hotel. You are probably going to have to jump on a taxi and explore the usual spots - Alexis, Maliboro etc all quite well-reviewed on sbf.

Only help I can give you around the Thamrin area is if you want a place to grab a casual meal and see the younger/more hip Indonesian crowd, try Social House at Grand Indonesia; a pre or after dinner drink at Skye, a rooftop bar on top of Menara BCA, very close to Social House. (Don't raise your expectations of Skye, it is not as good as some of the rooftop bars in Sing, but it is as good as it gets in Jkt).

Pink_Flyod
27-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Need help bros, I am going on a trip to Jakarta Next month. Staying at Best Western Mangga Dua hotel. Pls advice on the happening around. As I have only 2 days there no chance to recce slowly. Need the regulars advice.

Dude.. Mangga Dua is the red light district.... wherever you throw a stone, there bound to be fuck shops.

Longitude
27-01-2014, 06:59 AM
Dude.. Mangga Dua is the red light district.... wherever you throw a stone, there bound to be fuck shops.

Is the M-Star Hotel still around?

best123
27-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Bro, some of the more popular places like Alexis have pretty fixed system - 2pm to around 11am next day is 5 tickets - i.e. 5 times the cost of an on-site ST. Plus not that easy for these girls from these establishments to sneak out, even on their off-days - e.g. they have to return to their hostels by dinner time.

Best cost-effective bet is FL from a place like CJ's. Up to you to negotiate, depending on chemistry.

It's always around 1 million....

cooldoe
27-01-2014, 09:54 AM
hi guys

sorry miss your post before.

nothing reall walking distace from akmani.
you need take a cab to malio, only 15-30 minute.

if you like pool, you can go to after hours, they have some good looking PR.

cooldoe
27-01-2014, 09:57 AM
How much does those cost? Is it on the 5th floor?

around 500k/hours
Yes, I think 5th floor. I have not go to the room for a while

alexis, sans, fashion, etc you id the good location. just make sure there's no flood in the area.
Best western location can be surrounded by flood

Is the M-Star Hotel still around?

as far as I know they do, have not frequent there for a while

globetrotter07
27-01-2014, 11:53 AM
It's always around 1 million....

Yeap, ST is always around 1million, for multiple-day LT up to you to neg.

best123
27-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Yeap, ST is always around 1million, for multiple-day LT up to you to neg.

Can share the rates? :D

Congrats on your new power!