PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

rezanah
14-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Take note, it's Indo, or Indo's, not Indon or Indons.

Indonesians dislike hearing Indon as much as Malaysians hate hearing Malingsians.

There are so many places that would meet your place and budget in Jakarta. Knowing where/which location you'll be staying in (e,g. around Gajah Mada/Hayam Wuruk, or around CBD Sudirman/Thamrin, etc.) will help the bros here giving better suggestions.

I'm so so sorry for the mistake. Thanks for the suggestion. Cheers

cooldoe
15-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Zen Karaoke at Menara Thamrin is another option for available girls.

careful though zen can be quite pricy

Hi guys,

Am staying at shangri la. Besides for bats, is there any in room service that I can utilize? Would actually prefer a Syt that can provide a good massage with happy ending. Dun mind paying more. Thanks for any advise provided. Having a horrible 2 days of work here so far. Cheers.

maybe you should try the in room massage and negotiate (I never done it though)
there are some outcall in the newspaper but there's no guarantee on quality

Thanks alot mr valitar,

Sorry for asking, what is p4p? So bats and zen ktv is within walking dist? Bats is a club? What is the damage like for both? Sorry for throwing so many questions to you, coz limited time, so wanna make full use of it...(★^★)

Malio is a spa.
You can get the girl there or tabao.
But if you plane to tabao, the price is 3 times or 5 times the cost if you just use the service there.

immigrant is the closest for you too walk.
Bats and Zen ktv is a bit far, better take the cab.

bats and immigrant are a club. you can pick up girl for ons there around 1 mil and up.
zen is a ktv and lounge.
if you plan on KTV in zen, make sure you check on every order.
The girl really 'helpful' to raise the bill :D

cooldoe
15-02-2013, 01:14 PM
SYT at Sudirman Park

There are several apartment that known by local, as location where there are many freelance stay.
Some of them actually open service out of their apartment, and Sudirman Park is one of those apartment.
Mind you, not all resident in this apartment offer service, there only a small minority of them that do offer service.

the tricky part is finding the service in this location.
they mainly promoting their service through FB and irc, but some do offer the service in local forum.

I got info in this SYT from local forum

Name: Bel**
Bra: 34A
height/weight: 157/43
Face: 6.5
Body: 7
GFE:8
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8
DC: 600k 1x 1 hour
900k 2x 1.5 hour
http://thumbnails108.imagebam.com/23391/bcc37b233903059.jpg
http://thumbnails108.imagebam.com/23391/032862233903061.jpg

Nice looking, a bit different from the picture, but still a looker
Met at the the lobby and walk to her nice one bedroom apartment
A little cuddling in the sofa followed with a lot of groping and stripping.
Give a really nice BBBJ. then she ride me on the sofa followed by doggy style.

Fuckzilla
15-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Greetings! I've been continuously blessed with the amount of rich information and useful knowledge that this thread has been offering. Any bros in Jakarta during feb 19-22? I'm hitting the place on a business trip, will be mostly free during afternoon onwards. I'll be staying at pullman near the ring, any bros keen on hanging out?

I used to frequent Jakarta, but as most of you are well aware....this city breathe and inspire changes.....a couple of months away from it.....and you find yourself extremely outdated in terms of intel and info!

cooldoe
15-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Greetings! I've been continuously blessed with the amount of rich information and useful knowledge that this thread has been offering. Any bros in Jakarta during feb 19-22? I'm hitting the place on a business trip, will be mostly free during afternoon onwards. I'll be staying at pullman near the ring, any bros keen on hanging out?

I used to frequent Jakarta, but as most of you are well aware....this city breathe and inspire changes.....a couple of months away from it.....and you find yourself extremely outdated in terms of intel and info!

which pullman are you talking about.
I'm local, so I be in Jakarta anyway :cool:

@newbird
happy hunting

Happyman007
15-02-2013, 04:37 PM
"pullman near the ring"

Guess is at the HI area, previous Nikon hotel (not the one behind CP)

valitar
15-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Pls recommend me the normal spa, club and special spa which price roughly as above. Really appreciate your guys support. Thanks. Cheers

With ~800k budget you can basically get good massage + FJ in most spas in Jakarta, especially in the Kota area(Gajah Mada/Hayam Wuruk, also Ancol). So not much different actually between normal spa and special spa. My recommendations, in this order:

For Kota:
- Clubs (to pick up good girls gone bad, with still reasonably good/'normal' clubbing atmosphere): 4Play at Alexis Hotel, Crown Lounge (in the lounge, not in the 'dark' hall) at Glodok Plaza, Sun City lounge at ITC Lindeteves
- Spa: Orchardz Spa at Pangeran Jayakarta or the one at Jalan Industri (also can have the butterfly/body massage package if you want, girl quality much better than the once famous Kartika for BM), Fashion Spa, Crown Spa

For South Jakarta scene (including Sudirman/general CBD) area:
- Clubs: X2 and Red Square at Senayan Plaza, Immigrant at Plaza Indonesia
- Spa: Fortune Spa at Mas Mansyur, Mayzo Spa at Setiabudi Plaza, Delta spa at Grand Wijaya shopping complex

valitar
15-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks alot mr valitar,

Sorry for asking, what is p4p? So bats and zen ktv is within walking dist? Bats is a club? What is the damage like for both? Sorry for throwing so many questions to you, coz limited time, so wanna make full use of it...(★^★)

Welcome bro. P4P = pay for play.

BATS is a club. But if you're Asian, I wouldn't really recommend you going there. Similar to CJ, most of the girls there are on the hunt for cash, mostly those with brownish/darker complexion and uniquely featured type especially adored by bule/angmohs.

From the Mandarin hotel, you can walk to Immigrant, but need a ride to BATS and Zen

sailsingapore
15-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Welcome bro. P4P = pay for play.

BATS is a club. But if you're Asian, I wouldn't really recommend you going there. Similar to CJ, most of the girls there are on the hunt for cash, mostly those with brownish/darker complexion and uniquely featured type especially adored by bule/angmohs.

From the Mandarin hotel, you can walk to Immigrant, but need a ride to BATS and Zen

Hi Bro Valitar !! You obviously have a lot of hands-on knowledge :D!!
I am staying at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta ( my 1st visit to J'ka) : what clubs and/spa's do you suggest near to the Hyatt ??
Thanks so much :)

valitar
15-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Hi Bro Valitar !! You obviously have a lot of hands-on knowledge :D!!
I am staying at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta ( my 1st visit to J'ka) : what clubs and/spa's do you suggest near to the Hyatt ??
Thanks so much :)

Haha, not a lot, just enough bro and still so much to learn. My experience is nothing compared to the seniors here. If you've been following this thread, the real legends are Rainman and the lot.

Immigrant club at Plaza Indonesia definitely will be the closest. You won't even have to get out of the hotel complex, Hyatt is connected to Plaza Indo.

Just go down to the reception floor level, from the lift go across it, and turn right into Plaza Indonesia. Find your way to and get off the lift on the 6th floor.

For spa, head to either Fortune Spa or Crown spa at Glodok Plaza. There are other spas in Kota, but these two will be the easiest to access for a 1st timer in Jakarta.

If you have extra time and like to recce place, can try to also go to the SKYE lounge at Menara BCA, similar to Sirocco sky bar in Bangkok, one of the best place to see the Jakarta city skyline (that's when the sky is clear). You can walk to Menara BCA from Hyatt.

Hope it helps, have fun!

Oldmanliao
15-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Anyone has any info what I can do around Mangga Dua? Staying at the best western . I will be in Jakarta from 19th-23rd feb

cooldoe
15-02-2013, 07:12 PM
For spa, head to either Fortune Spa or Crown spa at Glodok Plaza. There are other spas in Kota, but these two will be the easiest to access for a 1st timer in Jakarta.

instead of crown I think sun city spa easier to find for newbie.
Fashion spa would also be a good recommendation

Anyone has any info what I can do around Mangga Dua? Staying at the best western . I will be in Jakarta from 19th-23rd feb

it's great location actually
orchardz pangeran jayakarta is close to you. other location is fashion spa, m star, alexis etc

sailsingapore
15-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Haha, not a lot, just enough bro and still so much to learn. My experience is nothing compared to the seniors here. If you've been following this thread, the real legends are Rainman and the lot.

Immigrant club at Plaza Indonesia definitely will be the closest. You won't even have to get out of the hotel complex, Hyatt is connected to Plaza Indo.

Just go down to the reception floor level, from the lift go across it, and turn right into Plaza Indonesia. Find your way to and get off the lift on the 6th floor.

If you have extra time and like to recce place, can try to also go to the SKYE lounge at Menara BCA, similar to Sirocco sky bar in Bangkok, one of the best place to see the Jakarta city skyline (that's when the sky is clear). You can walk to Menara BCA from Hyatt.

Hope it helps, have fun!

Much appreciated Sir !! :D

sxz1234
15-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi Guys,

I am going to be in Jakarta in a couple of weeks for the first time coming from the US, will stay in Intercontinental Jakarta.
A couple of questions to you guys:
1. which full service spa's are recommended close by to the hotel?
2. Is the INTC girl friendly and where is a good near by place to pick up ladies ?

Thanks in advance

rezanah
16-02-2013, 02:43 AM
Guys;
Need some favour, urgent. Thinking of goin to either Alexis or malioboro. What is the damage for local girls?(latest rates). Interm of price which one is cheaper and interm of local girl quality, which one is the best. To all master......pls give some opinion. Thanks in advance. Cheers
P/s: goin by end of this month.

cooldoe
16-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Hi Guys,

I am going to be in Jakarta in a couple of weeks for the first time coming from the US, will stay in Intercontinental Jakarta.
2. Is the INTC girl friendly and where is a good near by place to pick up ladies ?

Thanks in advance

fortune spa is close by

all hotel in jakarta is girl friendly, except the sofyan chain
who do you planning to pick up? citiwalk mall is close by, and usually there a lot of student/office lady during the day.

sxz1234
16-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks mate :)
I assume Fortune spa is a full service place.
I was thinking of picking up a nice lady in a close by night club, any suggestions ?

Thanks

Oldmanliao
16-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Thank you for the info. In the case of pick up near Mangga Dua , where should I go?

cooldoe
17-02-2013, 01:47 AM
Thank you for the info. In the case of pick up near Mangga Dua , where should I go?

spa?
M-star, fashion, and alexis is close by

Oldmanliao
17-02-2013, 02:02 AM
Hi cool doe thank you for your spa info. What's a good place around there to pick up girls who are not in the vice trade

sinjktcnx
17-02-2013, 04:00 AM
Hi cool doe thank you for your spa info. What's a good place around there to pick up girls who are not in the vice trade

Not in vice trade? :eek:

kalo bisa bahasa indo, ada WTC dan ITC SPG......:p

Not easy to pick up non vice girls unless you can speak some bahasa indo, too few English speaking girls available in M2 area.

shawnanderson
17-02-2013, 01:22 PM
check rates, what is the rates for short time, say 3 hrs?

IKU_IKU
17-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Hello all bros,

I will be in Jakarta from Feb 18-21 and staying at Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan. Any recommendations for nearby spa with FJ or FL for outcall. Damage info will be helpful. Many thanks.

valitar
17-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Within walking distance:
- Spa: Fortune Spa (very near, but would recommend taking a cab, as you'd have to go across the busy roads with no comfortable crossing bridge/pathway for a Jkt 1st timer)
- Clubs: The Luv's at the Citywalk

Other alternatives (in order of proximity, traffic permitting within ~15 mins taxi ride)
- Spa: Mayzo at Setibabudi
- Clubs: BATS at the Shangrila Hotel, Immigrant at Plaza Indonesia, X2 and Red Square at Plaza Senayan, CJ at the Hotel Mulia

All Jakarta hotels are girl friendly, no one will stop you and ask for the girls' ID when you're walking in with them. Unlike some of those hotels in BKK.

valitar
17-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Hello all bros,

I will be in Jakarta from Feb 18-21 and staying at Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan. Any recommendations for nearby spa with FJ or FL for outcall. Damage info will be helpful. Many thanks.

Mayzo spa at Setiabudi Plaza. It's within 10-15 mins taxi ride, just make sure you tell the driver to go through Rasuna Said road from the hotel in Mega Kuningan, don't go through the busy Satrio road. Massage around 300k, and for FJ the girl there would sometimes ask for 600k (price for FJ in South Jakarta spas are relatively steeper than those in Kota area).

Fortune spa is another alternative.

cooldoe
17-02-2013, 06:10 PM
check rates, what is the rates for short time, say 3 hrs?

depend on quality and location, you cannot ask question that general

sxz1234
17-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Thanks alot!

stevesg786
18-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi bros...
Am thinking of a trip to jkt soon..
So far only been to Cjs and club 30 in the pass
Been hearing a lot abt spas in jkt..
Someone told me there are spas where u cud sit in the pool and gals wud sit wif u.. Before going for massage and specials..

Any bros here know where I can go for such places?

Also.. Heard tat 1001 has closed..
Any recommendations of where to go for similar style places?

cooldoe
18-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Hi bros...
Am thinking of a trip to jkt soon..
So far only been to Cjs and club 30 in the pass
Been hearing a lot abt spas in jkt..
Someone told me there are spas where u cud sit in the pool and gals wud sit wif u.. Before going for massage and specials..

Any bros here know where I can go for such places?

Also.. Heard tat 1001 has closed..
Any recommendations of where to go for similar style places?

try alexis and emporium for the spa.

what are you looking in term of 1001? they are changed into illegal now.

if you are thinking about vitamin, i think millenium and crown would be similar

Rainman
18-02-2013, 12:53 PM

Hope it helps, have fun!

Thanks but I pension liao... Now mainly in Tangerang area... hehe

stevesg786
18-02-2013, 01:03 PM
try alexis and emporium for the spa.

what are you looking in term of 1001? they are changed into illegal now.

if you are thinking about vitamin, i think millenium and crown would be similar

1001 where they had the ktv and nite club bro..
Tats wat I looking for..
Wat u mean by vitamin?

Thks for the update on the Alexis..

cooldoe
18-02-2013, 02:40 PM
1001 where they had the ktv and nite club bro..
Tats wat I looking for..
Wat u mean by vitamin?

Thks for the update on the Alexis..

both crown and millenium have ktv and club

if that what you are looking for, then there's tons of choice bro.
36, suncity, illegals, diamond, etc

vitamin = drugs

stevesg786
18-02-2013, 02:42 PM
both crown and millenium have ktv and club

if that what you are looking for, then there's tons of choice bro.
36, suncity, illegals, diamond, etc

vitamin = drugs

Ahhh ic.. No la bro.. Not into vitamins!
:)

But thks for the updates!!

IKU_IKU
18-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Thanks bro valitar

davidsex
18-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Hi bro,
Illegals is a very upper class type of KTV, the cost of their is also one of the highest in town, higher than Alexis KTV.

Cheers.

blackvios
19-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Hi bros,

Any guys at jakarta today till 22nd feb? Wanna meet up ?

drunkenehdnjs
19-02-2013, 02:19 PM
hey bros I am staying in the southern Jakarta. I am quite on budget sadly :( I have only been to fortune spa at the wijaya. though the girl was syt and very friendly , the overall exp was pretty exp. 300for handjob + massage fee. I prefer handjob and soapy massage instead of full sex. can anyone recommend me a place at which I can enjoy handjob on budget ?? and btw can I choose to see the girls in spa? oh is there any place on southern Jakarta that provide soapy massage

blackvios
19-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Hi,

Can any bros intro funs at Manga Dua area??

cooldoe
20-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi,

Can any bros intro funs at Manga Dua area??

dude you are in good location
try mstar, fashion or alexis

hey bros I am staying in the southern Jakarta. I am quite on budget sadly :( I have only been to fortune spa at the wijaya. though the girl was syt and very friendly , the overall exp was pretty exp. 300for handjob + massage fee. I prefer handjob and soapy massage instead of full sex. can anyone recommend me a place at which I can enjoy handjob on budget ?? and btw can I choose to see the girls in spa? oh is there any place on southern Jakarta that provide soapy massage

how do you define the soapy massage?
if you are looking only HJ then try delta spa.
their service include HJ in the massage fee, you only need to tip 50-100

drunkenehdnjs
20-02-2013, 02:15 PM
dude you are in good location
try mstar, fashion or alexis

how do you define the soapy massage?
if you are looking only HJ then try delta spa.
their service include HJ in the massage fee, you only need to tip 50-100

ok thanks bro! anygirl that u would recommend? do I get to choose the girl?

cooldoe
20-02-2013, 09:42 PM
ok thanks bro! anygirl that u would recommend? do I get to choose the girl?

It depend on the delta that you choose
If you know the number you want then you can choose
otherwise the pr will help you choose

drunkenehdnjs
21-02-2013, 02:32 AM
It depend on the delta that you choose
If you know the number you want then you can choose
otherwise the pr will help you choose

hmm thinking of grand WijayA

akabula
21-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi. Can anyone tell me if there are any ladyboy bars in Jakarta like those in nana in bkk and even orchard towers in s'pore.

sixnine696900
22-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Bro,
Out of curiosity, are they any mix KTVs sessions in Jakarta?
Where people share the rooms to party.
I was at Dimond's KTV, the girls were out of this world, the down side is because I was alone the price of the minimum room charges were over my head;
love to find someone who can arrange a mix session like those in China....

Thanks.

taitaikunu
22-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Bro,
Just out of interest, is Tanahmor bar still open...:)
It used to be the hottest place to pick up girls.... young syt girls.

Cheers....

Balthas
23-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Anyone gonna be in jakarta end of this month? Gonna be there from 26-3 so maybe would like to meet up with some bros for drinks/party/cheonging.

cooldoe
23-02-2013, 01:03 AM
Bro,
Out of curiosity, are they any mix KTVs sessions in Jakarta?
Where people share the rooms to party.
I was at Dimond's KTV, the girls were out of this world, the down side is because I was alone the price of the minimum room charges were over my head;
love to find someone who can arrange a mix session like those in China....

Thanks.

I don't thinks so bro
btw the minimum charge for karaoke room in diamond shouldn't be too much right? around 500k?

Balthas
23-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Any bros in JKT at the end of the month. Will be there from 26 - 3 and wouldn't mind meeting up for some drinks/ cheong/ TT.

cooldoe
23-02-2013, 12:00 PM
hmm thinking of grand WijayA

sorry I got no info on that location.

drunkenehdnjs
23-02-2013, 09:20 PM
is there any girl that you bros will recommend in Delta Grand Wijaya?

eltou
24-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Hi Bro, I will be going to Jkt and will be staying in Hotel Golden Boutique Angkasa for 2 nights. I would appreciate recommendation of good reliable services for in-call services from FL (I love boobs) for good massage and other services that comes with it and what would be the going rate for ST and ON. And what about entertainment nearby? Would welcome hp # to contact. Thanks in advance.

klguylate30s
24-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

gwg717
24-02-2013, 12:02 PM
bro, i at serpong area. hotel atria. any lobang can call me at 08974813168, william

sixnine696900
25-02-2013, 09:24 AM
I don't thinks so bro
btw the minimum charge for karaoke room in diamond shouldn't be too much right? around 500k?

Bro,
So the we pay the 500k bar fine and we could take the girls out?

cooldoe
25-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Bro,
So the we pay the 500k bar fine and we could take the girls out?

no
it's the minimum charge for the ktv room.
you have to pay extra for the girl to accompany you there.
for full service I don't know, as I west there with a girl already

cooldoe
25-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Hi Bro, I will be going to Jkt and will be staying in Hotel Golden Boutique Angkasa for 2 nights. I would appreciate recommendation of good reliable services for in-call services from FL (I love boobs) for good massage and other services that comes with it and what would be the going rate for ST and ON. And what about entertainment nearby? Would welcome hp # to contact. Thanks in advance.

there is myplace spa right under the hotel for massage
you can check Mstar and classic as well for fj.

st and ONS rate differ greatly depend on girl and location

bro, i at serpong area. hotel atria. any lobang can call me at 08974813168, william

not a lot of service in that area bro.
tangerang is a bit strict on prostitution

drunkenehdnjs
25-02-2013, 04:20 PM
oh yes, btw bros, the Fortune spa asked for 450k (around there) for 3 sessions. what does that 3 sessions mean exactly??

drunkenehdnjs
25-02-2013, 07:20 PM
and is there any soapy massage (panti pijib I believe) in jakarta selatan ? am at mampang area (very near kemang) . I dont mind travelling up to pondok indah to try.

klguylate30s
25-02-2013, 08:48 PM
I just realised an amazing fact. Until today not 1 senior forumer with a trust able reputation has ever given a good review about his tour even though he's been advertising his services since April 2008. Amazing eh? This does not take into account self praises from his clones! :p If he's that good then I wonder why there's a need for another tour after 30 days? Why the need for another tour that fast? People who have taken other sex related tours have never been given a 30 days validity period like his tours? So does that mean those who goes on his tours are being short changed??? ;) Hehehehe makes you think & wonder eh??? I am helping out by posting on the behalf of bro Long Dick

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

cooldoe
25-02-2013, 10:52 PM
oh yes, btw bros, the Fortune spa asked for 450k (around there) for 3 sessions. what does that 3 sessions mean exactly??

it just mean longer hours.
usually help if you want to negotiate full service afterward

sinjktcnx
26-02-2013, 01:31 AM

Usually 1 session is 45 mins and 2 session will be 90 mins instead of 2 hours.....so some places like Delta will have 3 session package which include HJ for total of 2.15 mins time. But for Fortune spa HJ seem not include in this 3 session (maybe u can check with mms and let us know), but you'll have more time for massage and also some negotiation for special service. :D

newbird9403
26-02-2013, 02:44 PM

One session is 45mins, 3 sessions X 45mins.

newbird9403
26-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Usually 1 session is 45 mins and 2 session will be 90 mins instead of 2 hours.....so some places like Delta will have 3 session package which include HJ for total of 2.15 mins time. But for Fortune spa HJ seem not include in this 3 session (maybe u can check with mms and let us know), but you'll have more time for massage and also some negotiation for special service. :D

HJ is separate.

sixnine696900
28-02-2013, 12:39 PM
no
it's the minimum charge for the ktv room.
you have to pay extra for the girl to accompany you there.
for full service I don't know, as I west there with a girl already

bro,
Thanks for the info, i was under the impression that the girls were much much more expensive compare to other KTVs joints.
cheers.

davidsex
28-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Bro,
SunCity
Address
Jalan Hayam Wuruk Jakarta Capital Region 11180, Indonesia
Telephone
+62 21 62201900
is a KTV joint,
price is a bit high to pick up girls, most of the girls are RP 2,500,000 and up, when I was there.... It is the same for Illegals KTVs too....
ADDRESS
Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 108 Jakarta 11160 Indonesia
PHONE
+6221 629 8899
The hotel you are staying is very close to Classic, and not to far from Travel hotel too.
And if you planning to travel to Travel, you could consider Osseisa hotel....I know I screw up the spelling... but you could see it outside on the main road.

Cheers.

cooldoe
28-02-2013, 02:29 PM
bro,
Thanks for the info, i was under the impression that the girls were much much more expensive compare to other KTVs joints.
cheers.

no
it should be on the cheaper side
around 400-500 for the girl to accompany you if I'm not mistaken

sixnine696900
28-02-2013, 02:55 PM
no
it should be on the cheaper side
around 400-500 for the girl to accompany you if I'm not mistaken

bro,
Thank you for the info, last I was there they quoted me RP 1.7M not including for the KTV room.....:eek:
I must check with them again....
Cheers.

dragonstar87
28-02-2013, 08:48 PM
any of you guys know a place in jakarta that has alot of freelancers in a disco

taitaikunu
28-02-2013, 11:47 PM
any of you guys know a place in jakarta that has alot of freelancers in a disco

Bro,
You could try Stadium, or Milles or Millenium or Crown for the easy crowds.....there is always CJ's and Bats....
And in the south there is Topgun and My Bar.....
More than enough for you to get started....

Cheers.

t0kc0k
01-03-2013, 10:26 AM
I will be in JKT from March 12th to 15th. Staying at Hotel Mulia where CJ is. PM me if keen to cheong together. May try luck at Red Square and Immigrant. Thanks.

t0kc0k
01-03-2013, 11:50 AM
I will be in JKT from March 12th to 15th. Staying at Hotel Mulia where CJ is. PM me if keen to cheong together. May try luck at Red Square and Immigrant. Thanks.

davidsex
01-03-2013, 12:53 PM

Hi bro,
CJ"s is at Mulia hotel.
Those are regular clubbing like Zouk or butter factory.....:D

Cheers.

dragonstar87
01-03-2013, 02:07 PM
will be in jakarta for work trip on 6th to 9th would like to know place that has discos and freelancers inside and anybody want to cheong pls sent me ure number5

dragonstar87
01-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Bro,
You could try Stadium, or Milles or Millenium or Crown for the easy crowds.....there is always CJ's and Bats....
And in the south there is Topgun and My Bar.....
More than enough for you to get started....

Cheers.

bro thanks which discos have freelances and plays technos and near shangrilas hotel

taitaikunu
01-03-2013, 05:04 PM
bro thanks which discos have freelances and plays technos and near shangrilas hotel

Bro,
Bats is at your hotel, disco that comes to your request is Stadium.
Cheers.

dragonstar87
01-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Bro,
Bats is at your hotel, disco that comes to your request is Stadium.
Cheers.

bro thank you any address of the place and its it near to any hotel

rezanah
01-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Guys,
Need some advice. Visit to sands spa just now. Price 200K for 2 session. Can choose girls from picture. Is the service good interm of the girls? Usually how much is the tips? Need fast info since I'm goin tomorrow. Tq

klguylate30s
02-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

cooldoe
02-03-2013, 04:00 AM
will be in jakarta for work trip on 6th to 9th would like to know place that has discos and freelancers inside and anybody want to cheong pls sent me ure number5

CJ an BATS is the popular location
Immigrant would also be a good location

for budget you can try classic or travel

Guys,
Need some advice. Visit to sands spa just now. Price 200K for 2 session. Can choose girls from picture. Is the service good interm of the girls? Usually how much is the tips? Need fast info since I'm goin tomorrow. Tq

sorry cannot helo you there, the spa is not that popular.
there are other popular spa around the are

taitaikunu
02-03-2013, 11:47 AM
bro thank you any address of the place and its it near to any hotel

Bro,
here is the address,
Stadium,
Hayam Wuruk 111 FF, GG, HH, II JJ, West Jakarta
Phone: (6221) 626.3323, (6221) 626.3324, (6221) 629.6996
There are many hotels around from simple hostel to 5 stars hotel.

Cheers.

dragonstar87
02-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Bro,
here is the address,
Stadium,
Hayam Wuruk 111 FF, GG, HH, II JJ, West Jakarta
Phone: (6221) 626.3323, (6221) 626.3324, (6221) 629.6996
There are many hotels around from simple hostel to 5 stars hotel.

Cheers.

do you think iif i stay at santika its easy to staduim at night wats the best time to got there

taitaikunu
03-03-2013, 02:53 AM
do you think iif i stay at santika its easy to staduim at night wats the best time to got there

Bro,
That hotel is about 20 mins away from Stadium, but in good traffic.
Better later in the night..
cheers.

dragonstar87
03-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Bro,
That hotel is about 20 mins away from Stadium, but in good traffic.
Better later in the night..
cheers.

thank you bro

camotorpedo
03-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Hi Bros,

Is there any massage place where we can choose the masseuse? Frankly the mamasan always like to assign the not so attractive girls even though we stated our preferences. Thanks

davidsex
03-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Bro,
you could try Ossasie spa at mangga besar, all the girl are there to choose.....
Cheers.

HonkyTonkyMan
03-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Bro,
you could try Ossasie spa at mangga besar, all the girl are there to choose.....
Cheers.

ah oasis tried the place twice when i was there last july....took the package i think damage was something like RP500K for two course....

davidsex
04-03-2013, 12:53 AM
ah oasis tried the place twice when i was there last july....took the package i think damage was something like RP500K for two course....

bro,
Does Oasis spa have costume play.....

cheers.

cooldoe
04-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Hi Bros,

Is there any massage place where we can choose the masseuse? Frankly the mamasan always like to assign the not so attractive girls even though we stated our preferences. Thanks

Cherry at lokasari, fashion spa allow you to choose masseuse

Comfort latumenten you can select from picture.

vicguy79
04-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Hi all, as I will be staying at manhattan hotel, kuningan south Jakarta, where is the nearest massage place (with HJ). Thanks in advance to all! 

klguylate30s
04-03-2013, 05:12 PM

Boss30
04-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Any kind soul can share contact of Chinese fl? Going there tomorrow, thx

dragonstar87
04-03-2013, 09:38 PM
CJ an BATS is the popular location
Immigrant would also be a good location

for budget you can try classic or travel

sorry cannot helo you there, the spa is not that popular.
there are other popular spa around the are

any cheap hotel to recomend near stadium and wer the freelancers walk around

davidsex
04-03-2013, 10:47 PM
bro,
Here is the address for Oasis spa.
Jl. Mangga Besar Raya No.64-B, Jakarta Barat
Cheers.

cooldoe
04-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Any kind soul can share contact of Chinese fl? Going there tomorrow, thx

if you ware talking about mainland china fl you can find them at alexis, malio or king cross
for local indo chinese it not very common and the rate is quite high

any cheap hotel to recomend near stadium and wer the freelancers walk around

olympic hotel at lokasari
myhotel next to suncity
Tune and fave hotel pasar baru close to classic hotel
and antoni hotel close to stadium

cooldoe
04-03-2013, 11:26 PM
bro,
Does Oasis spa have costume play.....

cheers.

for custome play try the spa at spark hotel

t4tortoise
05-03-2013, 01:28 AM
Short FR on JKT Trip:

1 - Classic Terminal (lv5) - don't go late on a Sunday, it was very empty. Pimps very pushy not fun. Girl ended selecting was ok in looks, but comms were an issue. Also kept saying "finish quick..." which killed any GFE... then had the cheek to ask for Tips...
$315k for just the girl... so add your usual ++

2 - Orchardz Spa. Was subpar experience made worse by the rain & therefore traffic. Took almost 1 hr to get there from FX mall (not inclluding the Taxi queue wait!). Then the Spa is not connected to the hotel, and the car park area u walk through smells horrid. Got there around 10.30pm and clearly everyone was heading home... most ppl were in bathrobes... was assigned a room then a massueuse, should probably not have ordered anything more than a standard massage, then they might have sent me a prettier girl... anyhow I had asked for ice smoothie, but again the experience was sub-par, have had much better... finished up, paid $635k (I felt this was too expensive, no choice on the girl...) and tried to leave, but NO taxi at 11.30pm... had to walk out to the main road (which was shin-deep in water) to wait and flag a cab.

have resolved next time to try Alexis!

davidsex
05-03-2013, 10:47 AM
for custome play try the spa at spark hotel
Bro,
There is a spa near Stadium where there are SYT, but I do not the name, do you know what is call....
Thanks.

cooldoe
05-03-2013, 12:20 PM
Bro,
There is a spa near Stadium where there are SYT, but I do not the name, do you know what is call....
Thanks.

illegals?

where exactly?

cooldoe
05-03-2013, 12:29 PM
2 - Orchardz Spa. Was subpar experience made worse by the rain & therefore traffic. Took almost 1 hr to get there from FX mall (not inclluding the Taxi queue wait!). Then the Spa is not connected to the hotel, and the car park area u walk through smells horrid. Got there around 10.30pm and clearly everyone was heading home... most ppl were in bathrobes... was assigned a room then a massueuse, should probably not have ordered anything more than a standard massage, then they might have sent me a prettier girl... anyhow I had asked for ice smoothie, but again the experience was sub-par, have had much better... finished up, paid $635k (I felt this was too expensive, no choice on the girl...) and tried to leave, but NO taxi at 11.30pm... had to walk out to the main road (which was shin-deep in water) to wait and flag a cab.

have resolved next time to try Alexis!

i think you went to the one in p jayakarta.
the place is always flooded in the rain. better go to the one in gn sahari

if you want to select on the girl you should try fashion hotel instead.
there are times that the girl will come to the spa lounge
also they have 2 computer under the stair that have picture of the girl

what did you choose exactly to come with that bill? it seem more that what it should be

nvend
05-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Hi! Can anyone advice good massage place for b2b near Akmani hotel? Akmani is near ibis Arcadia.

Also. I wonder if there is manhood massage aka juagen here. Any experts can advice?

Thanks!

taitaikunu
05-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Hi all, as I will be staying at manhattan hotel, kuningan south Jakarta, where is the nearest massage place (with HJ). Thanks in advance to all! 

Bro,
You could fortune spa or delta spa

Cheers.

vicguy79
05-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Bro, thanks alot!!! 

sxz1234
05-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Hi guys,
Are there any close by Saunas and pick up clubs near the Jakarta crowne plaza ?
Thanks

cooldoe
06-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi! Can anyone advice good massage place for b2b near Akmani hotel? Akmani is near ibis Arcadia.

Also. I wonder if there is manhood massage aka juagen here. Any experts can advice?

Thanks!

b2b= body to body?
I think oasis is closest

manhood massage you can go to delta at harmony
just head out to kota area, not that far, you can find all of it

Hi guys,
Are there any close by Saunas and pick up clubs near the Jakarta crowne plaza ?
Thanks

fortune spa, delta kuningan is the closest spa

pick up clubs you can try CJ at mulia hotel, not that near though.
or head to citiwalk, there are 2 small club there.

taitaikunu
06-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Bro, thanks alot!!! 

Bro,
You are most welcome, Let me know if you need more info.

cheers.

nvend
06-03-2013, 03:54 PM
b2b= body to body?
I think oasis is closest

thanks cooldoe! i went to fashion spa last night. would like to give a FR:

so fashion spa at 6th floor of fashion hotel... same experience as any health centre. get a tag, go to the locker room, do whatever u wanna do. then go to the counter to get a therapist. i didnt realize there was a computer to check out the pictures of the therapists. ended up with 151. not a looker, maybe 4.5/10. breasts are about small B but they sag. :(

VIP room with 2 session (i dont understand what does 2 sessions means actually. ) - Rp250ribu

FJ - 300ribu (didnt go for it since my personal preference is b2b.)

quoted BJ for 200ribu. didnt take up the offer cause i didnt even erect the whole time. overall, bad experience.

MrLinoge
06-03-2013, 08:56 PM
anyone got contact for a driver in jakarta as I'll be staying there for a week. I've got a contact that can send massager to your apartment or hotel

coolieboy
06-03-2013, 11:52 PM
anyone got contact for a driver in jakarta as I'll be staying there for a week. I've got a contact that can send massager to your apartment or hotel

I have a contact too it was slot under my apartment door. I don't know is it safe or not and what are the hidden cost.

coolieboy
06-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Hi Bro Cooldoe, can you kindly let me know what is the rate for Fortune spa? I am thinking to go on coming Saturday.

Thanks.

tipsy90
07-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Will be staying at grand mercure for the mext 3 nights. Any massage joints around the area where we can choose the gals? And roughly whats the damage. Thks bros. Will post fr when back

MrLinoge
07-03-2013, 04:50 AM
I have a contact too it was slot under my apartment door. I don't know is it safe or not and what are the hidden cost.

its rather expensive, rate for 1 hr cost rp1 mil, and 1 night for rp2.5 mil, she send me some pics of the ML via whatsapp, how abt yours? anyway, got any driver contact in jakarta to takes us around for a week?

coolieboy
07-03-2013, 09:07 AM
its rather expensive, rate for 1 hr cost rp1 mil, and 1 night for rp2.5 mil, she send me some pics of the ML via whatsapp, how abt yours? anyway, got any driver contact in jakarta to takes us around for a week?

My rate was 200k for 2hrs at hotel or apartment. So sorry I dont have any driver contact because most of the time I am going to customer place for meeting by taxi. If you need me to snap shot the picture of the advertisment and send u via whatsapp, let me know by PM. Thanks.

Scooby007
07-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Haven't gone jkt for long time. Any new place to intro.

sixnine696900
07-03-2013, 01:48 PM
bro,
If you are interested to rent a car, you could try Family rental cars.....
They are very professional, they serve Japanese family for Japanese companies.
Cheers.

klguylate30s
07-03-2013, 04:19 PM

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

Donaldchang79
08-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Hi all sifus, anywhere I can enjoy myself at 8-9am in the morning nearby to airport before my gf reach at 8pm at night ? Any nice and not so
Expensive hotel to intro? Appreciate your advice ... Newbie

cooldoe
08-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Hi all sifus, anywhere I can enjoy myself at 8-9am in the morning nearby to airport before my gf reach at 8pm at night ? Any nice and not so

8-9 am is way to early bro

what your budget on hotel? and what area?

cooldoe
08-03-2013, 01:19 PM
VIP room with 2 session (i dont understand what does 2 sessions means actually. ) - Rp250ribu

FJ - 300ribu (didnt go for it since my personal preference is b2b.)

it mean you got 90 minute time slot
1 session is 45 minute

waht time do you go there? around 6 usually some of the girl will be in the lounge

Hi Bro Cooldoe, can you kindly let me know what is the rate for Fortune spa? I am thinking to go on coming Saturday.

Thanks.

it's around 400-600 for the session for plus negotiate with the girl

Will be staying at grand mercure for the mext 3 nights. Any massage joints around the area where we can choose the gals? And roughly whats the damage. Thks bros. Will post fr when back

chery spa lokasari
oasis spa
fortune spa (choose by computer under the stairs)

damage around 250-500

tipsy90
08-03-2013, 08:26 PM
My friens brought me to suncity yesterday. Took a local. Damage was 275k for massage plus 800k for fj. Place is quite nice but price slightly more ex. Any cheaper lobangs neary hotel grandercure? Need a release today. Haha

cooldoe
08-03-2013, 11:59 PM
My friens brought me to suncity yesterday. Took a local. Damage was 275k for massage plus 800k for fj. Place is quite nice but price slightly more ex. Any cheaper lobangs neary hotel grandercure? Need a release today. Haha

Sun city is a really nice place to relax and massage but a bit pricy for full service

you can try crown, cherry, spark and many other location close by

sixnine696900
09-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Bro,
At that time you could try Stadium or Milles or Mellium...there are all an allnighter disco.....there are always action in there, but be warned these places are very seedy.....:eek:

Cheers.

coolieboy
09-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Just came back from Delta Spa Harmoni, almost 4pm and I dont see much people. With 2 hands I can count the people in side. The massage was fantastic but the price is kind of steep. 600k for 3 sessions, including hot stone, aroma oil and HJ. Best thing is the ML is only 18 years old and nice looking.

Cooldoe does Fortune spa has massage like Delta spa because I am not into FJ? Only BJ or HJ. If so I think I will try within next few days. Else I will consider go back Delta for the massage.

Thanks.

sailsingapore
10-03-2013, 01:34 AM
What do the Senior Bro's think of the (in)famous Hotel Classic & 3 floors of (s)excitement : specialty : trios !!

cooldoe
11-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Cooldoe does Fortune spa has massage like Delta spa because I am not into FJ? Only BJ or HJ. If so I think I will try within next few days. Else I will consider go back Delta for the massage.

Thanks.

yes they do
the offer only hj or bj as well but you need to negotiate with the girl

other place that is very similar to delta is myplace

if you want to enjoy the facility you should try sun city, a nice place to take a dip and the massage is nice as well.

davidsex
11-03-2013, 02:48 PM
bro,
There was a police road check last night at the road leading to Gajah Mada road, where you make U turn from Classic hotel.....:mad:
There seem to be looking for something, I show them my papers and I was fine, lucky I brought my passport with me that night, if not I would be in trouble.

Cheers.

coolieboy
11-03-2013, 07:26 PM
yes they do
the offer only hj or bj as well but you need to negotiate with the girl

other place that is very similar to delta is myplace

if you want to enjoy the facility you should try sun city, a nice place to take a dip and the massage is nice as well.

Thanks bro. I think might go there tomorrow since tomorrow is a public holiday.

pacinse
11-03-2013, 10:43 PM
bro,
There was a police road check last night at the road leading to Gajah Mada road, where you make U turn from Classic hotel.....:mad:
There seem to be looking for something, I show them my papers and I was fine, lucky I brought my passport with me that night, if not I would be in trouble.

Cheers.

I mentioned this modus operandi before in my humble contribution on this forum. I got hit at opposite Spark Hotel. This is typical "cari makan" by local policemen, sometimes in cahoot with the cab driver who knows when he has foreigners as pax, and then take a cut.

Safety advice is always take a photocopy of your passport with you, need not lug along the original passport for chionging. Secondly if get caught without, then be steady and calm. "Pak, damai, damai" (make peace) and start negotiation. Few years back I could get away with 50,000 rupiah to rescue my Korea bro. Not sure about market rate now.

Chiong, and be safe ! :p

CoutinHo
12-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi seniors, I need some advice from Indonesia experts.

My company has a couple of vacancies in Indonesia, 1 in Jakarta and the other in Medan. My boss wants to deploy me there as I am the only single guy (or rather divorced is more apt) in the office. He has given me the freedom to choose where I want to be posted.

Where do you think would be a good place for me to go? Jakarta or Medan?
I have never been to either place and my experience with Indonesia is limited to 1 trip to Batam Club Med and another 3D2N trip to Tg Balai. I am more used to Hong Kong & Japan having lived in those places for several years.

aakumu
12-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Hi seniors, I need some advice from Indonesia experts.

My company has a couple of vacancies in Indonesia, 1 in Jakarta and the other in Medan. My boss wants to deploy me there as I am the only single guy (or rather divorced is more apt) in the office. He has given me the freedom to choose where I want to be posted.

Where do you think would be a good place for me to go? Jakarta or Medan?
I have never been to either place and my experience with Indonesia is limited to 1 trip to Batam Club Med and another 3D2N trip to Tg Balai. I am more used to Hong Kong & Japan having lived in those places for several years.

Hi bro,
If you have lived and enjoy in HK and Japan, I would think that Jakarta would be better suited to you.
But every city have it beauties....:D

My humble two cents.

naemlo
12-03-2013, 12:01 PM
My company has a couple of vacancies in Indonesia, 1 in Jakarta and the other in Medan.

Medan for me.

MrLinoge
12-03-2013, 09:46 PM
anyone been to Orchardz SPA? what's the damaged? will be booking a hotel there soon.

cooldoe
13-03-2013, 12:46 AM
anyone been to Orchardz SPA? what's the damaged? will be booking a hotel there soon.

around 200k for the massage

CoutinHo
13-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Hi bro,
If you have lived and enjoy in HK and Japan, I would think that Jakarta would be better suited to you.
But every city have it beauties....:D

My humble two cents.

Pros & Cons to that, please?

CoutinHo
13-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Medan for me.

Why is that so?

AssLover
14-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Guys, any information on contacts for escort for a client of mine. Please help.thanks

cooldoe
14-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Guys, any information on contacts for escort for a client of mine. Please help.thanks

can you pm me your budget?
maybe i can help

Partyguy
14-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Bro's,

I need your help. I will be in JKT next week and need to entertain some clients that will be following me. They are used to high-end (but wild) karaoke. Whats my options close to the Shangri La as I want to cut down on traveling time from my hotel to theirs? If some kind soul can also give me some numbers of good-looking models that would be appreciated very much too.

Thank you for all your assistance.

PG

whitewolf666
15-03-2013, 01:42 AM
hi guys
i will be probably be in jkt next week
im keen to go to a karaoke joint and have wild pvt party probably on booking 2-3 gals at one go
any one can recommend or name me a few nice wild karaoke joints with hot chicks if possible in jkt?hehe
thanks alot guys .:D

cooldoe
15-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Bro's,

I need your help. I will be in JKT next week and need to entertain some clients that will be following me. They are used to high-end (but wild) karaoke. Whats my options close to the Shangri La as I want to cut down on traveling time from my hotel to theirs? If some kind soul can also give me some numbers of good-looking models that would be appreciated very much too.

PG

your best option close to shangri la is zen karaoke
they have good lc as well.

for model they don't usually deal directly

[edit] sorry there also fortune ktv that is not far from shangri la

hi guys
im keen to go to a karaoke joint and have wild pvt party probably on booking 2-3 gals at one go
any one can recommend or name me a few nice wild karaoke joints with hot chicks if possible in jkt?hehe

there are a lot of karaoke with girl
if you want wild party try v2, as you can ask the girl to be nude for extra charges.
other option would be orchard hotel ktv
you can book as many girl as you want/can

valitar
15-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks but I pension liao... Now mainly in Tangerang area... hehe

So that's where you're keeping your harem eh pak? ;)

Or like in the golden gung-fo era, a master goes into seclusion and meditate only to later come out stronger and wilder, ravaging the whole lot...

Don't hide out for too long leh... lots of us still needing your enlightenment and the art of war wisdom on cheonging and Indo ceweks.... :D

whitewolf666
15-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks alot cooldoe 👍

valitar
15-03-2013, 02:07 PM
b2b= body to body?
I think oasis is closest

fortune spa, delta kuningan is the closest spa

pick up clubs you can try CJ at mulia hotel, not that near though.
or head to citiwalk, there are 2 small club there.

only one club now at Citiwalk, the Luv's.

Tribeca club closed a while back

valitar
15-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Bro's,

PG

While Zen is closer, it's run-down. I wouldn't recommend it for a true quality business entertaining. For high end places with 'fun' factor, you would go to:
- Sun City
- Grand Paragon
- Illigals
- Alexis

For the first three, it will only add an extra 10-15mins trip from Zen. So still relatively close.

Better prepare book in advance and contact the mamasans early to book room and girls, especially if you're going in the weekends. These places can be packed with patrons, some of whom would occasionally drive their Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, etc going there.

valitar
15-03-2013, 02:21 PM
hi guys

many places around, in addition to v2, zen, emporium are mid-range places where you can directly pay 2 vouchers (1mil) for the girls to dress in their birthday suit and dance gyrating on you. For 5 vouchers you can bonk the girl there and then.

Just tell mamasan the secret code that you want "girls that can party"

cooldoe
15-03-2013, 02:26 PM
While Zen is closer, it's run-down. I wouldn't recommend it for a true quality business entertaining. For high end places with 'fun' factor, you would go to:
- Sun City
- Grand Paragon
- Illigals
- Alexis

I never though Zen would be described as run-down :eek:
It used to be the go to place for someone working in thamrin area
but I haven't been there for a while, so they might be a run down now. :p

For Illigals, I think you need to know the mamasan otherwise they will say the KTV room is full.
The mamasan usually control/book the room first, so unless you got connection you could be turn down at the reception.

valitar
15-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Bros, pls do post FRs.

Always see SBF as a community where people are sharing and caring.

But frankly I've been dis-enthused recently because many only seem to care in getting good and free info, but not in sharing back.

valitar
15-03-2013, 02:41 PM
I never though Zen would be described as run-down :eek:
It used to be the go to place for someone working in thamrin area
but I haven't been there for a while, so they might be a run down now. :p

For Illigals, I think you need to know the mamasan otherwise they will say the KTV room is full.
The mamasan usually control/book the room first, so unless you got connection you could be turn down at the reception.

IMHO Zen had its days. True, it used to be the go-to place for CBD area people, but mostly those who may not know or can't be bothered with the better and greener pastures available in Kota

jack.sg
15-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Hi,
I am going to Visit JKT next month after long time.
Previously i visited Travel Hotel & Hotel Classic.
Very good experience, many choices and suitable for my budget.

This time, I like to visit different places.
Is there any similar joint in Kota/North Jakarta?
Should be affordable.
IDR 300K for ST.

Thanks in advance:):):)

rgds,
Jack

cooldoe
15-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Bros, pls do post FRs.

Always see SBF as a community where people are sharing and caring.

But frankly I've been dis-enthused recently because many only seem to care in getting good and free info, but not in sharing back.

Agree with you on that, I shared one girl before.
Still looking for feedback

IMHO Zen had its days. True, it used to be the go-to place for CBD area people, but mostly those who may not know or can't be bothered with the better and greener pastures available in Kota

true, they used to have the best girl but not so much these days.

sailsingapore
16-03-2013, 04:45 AM
Hi,
I am going to Visit JKT next month after long time.
Previously i visited Travel Hotel & Hotel Classic.
Very good experience, many choices and suitable for my budget.

Should be affordable.
IDR 300K for ST.

Thanks in advance:):):)

rgds,
Jack

Hi Bro Jack !!
Could you give some more details of your (s)experience at CLASSIC & prices ???
Thanks !

henabi
16-03-2013, 10:09 AM
hey all. not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but I am heading to Bogor (South Jakarta) next week for business trip. Will be there for about 3 days.

Any good places there?

cooldoe
16-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Should be affordable.
IDR 300K for ST.

you can try Mstar or stadium

hey all. not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but I am heading to Bogor (South Jakarta) next week for business trip. Will be there for about 3 days.

Any good places there?

Bogor is a good place to hunt but sorry I cannot really help much right now.
i'm not too familiar with the club and spa there but bogor does have a lot of freelance talent.
When I go there I usually already prepared with some contact but I don't have any good contact at the moment.

The freelance used to hang around the hero tajur but last time I was there I cannot see any.
I heard most of them in botani square now.

where do you stay?
If you stay at ririn hotel (old hotel) just as the security guard, he know a lot of freelance.

jack.sg
16-03-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi Bro Jack !!
Thanks !
In Hotel Classic Terminal 3rd floor, Entrance fee is IDR 35K.
Entrance fee will be waived if u take a girl.
Once u enter, u will be given Bracelet ID.
All the expenses inside the club will be under this ID and U have to pay before u exit and get the Exit pass.

Inside the club about 200 girls are sitting in the Sofa.
About 5 groups with different uniforms.
Each group has their own Mami (mamasan).
Most of the girls are SYT and awesome.

Once u entered into the club, Mami will come to u and push their girls.
U can tell the Mami about ur requirements (Big tilt, Slim....).
They will bring u few choices.
If u dont like their choices, u can reject them.
U can goto the Sofa to view the girls closely and choose ur girls.
After choose, u inform the mami of her group and she will do rest.
1girl: 275K, 2girls: 400K, 45min.
Threesome is different experience and u must try once, I realy enjoyed it.

U can have some food/drinks for sometimes (warmup/GFE) and then go to room in the underground.
The time start when u enter the room.

In Travel Hotel also above arrangement is same but package is different.
1girls: 300K, 60min
2girls: 450K, 90min
No Entrance Fee.

Both clubs operates from 2PM to 2AM.

Happy bonking!!!!

Jack

Pita123
16-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Hi Bro Jack !!
Thanks !

I was at Classic Terminal on Thursday night. Walked around a bit and found a girl I liked but she refused me. (Tall fat angmo) While sitting a woman managing the wait staff came over and after determining that they didn't have diet coke she asked what kind of girls I like. Actually she said "small?" and I agreed. So she brought e two nice looking smallish girls. Both said they were 19. Two girls for 460K. Girls wanted ciggs but I don't smoke and so didn't buy for them. I did get each of us a drink. They got iced tea and sprite and didn't open them but put in their purses for later. Experience was ok, not great. They didn't kiss much. Refused DATY. I'm now of the opinion that it is better to take one girl because she may be a bit more open. At the end I gave each girl a 150K tip and the drinks cost me around 70K though don't quote me on that.

U can have some food/drinks for sometimes (warmup/GFE) and then go to room in the underground.
The time start when u enter the room.

Both clubs operates from 2PM to 2AM.

Not really underground, just the second story of the building as the club is on the third.

Didn't realize they open that early!

Pita123
16-03-2013, 12:41 PM
only one club now at Citiwalk, the Luv's.

Tribeca club closed a while back

Luv's has a cover charge. IS it worth going in? CAn you compare to say Red Square?

jack.sg
16-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Thx Cooldoe!

Is there any Disco club in North so that I can enjoy some dancing and then go for FS.

cooldoe
16-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Luv's has a cover charge. IS it worth going in? CAn you compare to say Red Square?

haven't been there for a while but definitely not as crowded as red square.

Pipolaki
18-03-2013, 12:40 AM
Hi Guys,

any actions around Jakarta Central Park ???

I went to Club 36 but tonight I'm lazy :)

Partyguy
18-03-2013, 07:18 AM
Thank you Cooldoe. I have also been given a contact at Emporium Spa & KTV. Any experience there?

Cheers Bro.

Partyguy
18-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Thank you Valitar. Now I have so may choices! Dont worry - I will provide an FR once the deed is done.

Cheers Bro.

wsa98
18-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Hi Bros

Any OKTs or FL contacts ?

Looking for take away or room service. Pls PM me.

Thankz.

sailsingapore
18-03-2013, 10:08 AM
I was at Classic Terminal on Thursday night. Walked around a bit and found a girl I liked but she refused me. (Tall fat angmo) While sitting a woman managing the wait staff came over and after determining that they didn't have diet coke she asked what kind of girls I like. Actually she said "small?" and I agreed. So she brought e two nice looking smallish girls. Both said they were 19. Two girls for 460K. Girls wanted ciggs but I don't smoke and so didn't buy for them. I did get each of us a drink. They got iced tea and sprite and didn't open them but put in their purses for later. Experience was ok, not great. They didn't kiss much. Refused DATY. I'm now of the opinion that it is better to take one girl because she may be a bit more open. At the end I gave each girl a 150K tip and the drinks cost me around 70K though don't quote me on that.

Noted WITH THANKS :D

cooldoe
18-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi Guys,

any actions around Jakarta Central Park ???

I went to Club 36 but tonight I'm lazy :)

fm1 across the central park have nice ktv and spa
comfort latumenten is a nice spa that you can get full service

Thank you Cooldoe. I have also been given a contact at Emporium Spa & KTV. Any experience there?

Cheers Bro.

on the spa yes, not on the ktv.
the spa is similar to alexis setup you choose the girl that you like, you an spend some time with the girl in the hot pool the go to the room

Hi Bros

Any OKTs or FL contacts ?

Looking for take away or room service. Pls PM me.

Thankz.

what is your budget bro

Rainman
18-03-2013, 03:06 PM
So that's where you're keeping your harem eh pak? ;)

Or like in the golden gung-fo era, a master goes into seclusion and meditate only to later come out stronger and wilder, ravaging the whole lot...

Don't hide out for too long leh... lots of us still needing your enlightenment and the art of war wisdom on cheonging and Indo ceweks.... :D

Tire liao Bro.

There would always be ready guide to replace me.. No worries... Infor still flowing very nicely and smoothly,...

BSD is now the king of Pijit.... 2 complex got over 70 Pijit place....hehehe.....

wsa98
18-03-2013, 05:22 PM
fm1 across the central park have nice ktv and spa
comfort latumenten is a nice spa that you can get full service

on the spa yes, not on the ktv.
the spa is similar to alexis setup you choose the girl that you like, you an spend some time with the girl in the hot pool the go to the room

what is your budget bro

After a day of hard work, I rather pay for a Good ... Service.

Market rates Bro. :)

What is available ? Delivery service with satisfaction guarantee ? Yes, I am asking too much ;)

ksseller
19-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Just came from Classic Hotel.

Ground Floor Club - Entrance 75k - Girls apparently from Uzebek and China and Locals. ranging from 600k to 1.7mil. did not go in

3rd Floor - Entrance 30k - Girls are all locals. i arrived around 930pm and the place was quite filled for a monday night. Girls just sat on the sofas and mamasans keep pushing you to make a choice. i dont know if its just a personal choice but many of the girls seemed to just sit there and frown which is kinda off putting. furthermore many of them just resembled maids. a few decent lookers but mostly taken.

any one can add onto this ? could someone recommend some good places, i am staying near plaza indo. i have booked marked comfort spa.

taitaikunu
19-03-2013, 01:04 AM
bro,
Was at My place, to be honest, the massage was just ok, nothing to shout about.
But the girls at the front desk girls are really pretty....:D

Cheers.

sailsingapore
19-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Just came from Classic Hotel.

Ground Floor Club - Entrance 75k - Girls apparently from Uzebek and China and Locals. ranging from 600k to 1.7mil. did not go in

3rd Floor - Entrance 30k - Girls are all locals. i arrived around 930pm and the place was quite filled for a monday night. Girls just sat on the sofas and mamasans keep pushing you to make a choice. i dont know if its just a personal choice but many of the girls seemed to just sit there and frown which is kinda off putting. furthermore many of them just resembled maids. a few decent lookers but mostly taken.

any one can add onto this ? could someone recommend some good places, i am staying near plaza indo. i have booked marked comfort spa.

Try : http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/06/jakarta-nightlife-tips-summary-of.html

I thought price was 285K for 1 wl & 480k for 2 wl :confused:

The place open at 2.30 pm. Went to Terminal 2 (level 2) and then to terminal 5 (level 5) yesterday (saturday) and arrived at 11 pm and left at 1.30 am. Both places were fantastics. Level 5 are bigger in size with bigger crowd. Both have live musics & followed by topless dance. Full of young girls walking topless & girls sitting on the sofa mostly local waiting to be choosen/picked. A girl cost 285K. 2 girls cost 480 K for one hr inclusive of room. Highly recommended. Place you shouldnt miss when in Jakarta

Happyman007
19-03-2013, 04:05 AM
Why is that so?

Guess he's saying Jakarta is best place for you, but just reserve Medan for him.......cos he miss staying in Indonesia so much that he doesn't mind Medan :rolleyes:

My personal experience after 10 years staying in Jakarta, think more fun and activities as compare to Medan.;)

ksseller
19-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Try : http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/06/jakarta-nightlife-tips-summary-of.html

The place open at 2.30 pm. Went to Terminal 2 (level 2) and then to terminal 5 (level 5) yesterday (saturday) and arrived at 11 pm and left at 1.30 am. Both places were fantastics. Level 5 are bigger in size with bigger crowd. Both have live musics & followed by topless dance. Full of young girls walking topless & girls sitting on the sofa mostly local waiting to be choosen/picked. A girl cost 285K. 2 girls cost 480 K for one hr inclusive of room. Highly recommended. Place you shouldnt miss when in Jakarta

Those prices i put up were for the ground level club. entrance 75k and girls from 600k to 1.7mil (china and uzbek) Crazy.

The 3rd level club was 315k for 1 and 430k or 480k (not really sure which) for 2 girls.

Honestly was quite disappointed with the quality. just wondering if there's an ideal time to go ? alot of girls but really.. .80 percent are maids standard i think ...

cooldoe
19-03-2013, 11:12 AM
What is available ? Delivery service with satisfaction guarantee ? Yes, I am asking too much ;)

well there no exactly market rate bro.
jakarta freelance price vary from low to crazy high

have your tried alexis, malioboro or emporium?

different floor bro.
classic have a lot of service depend on the location.
the one he mention is the spa on lower ground.
the 2nd(3rd) floor is the classic terminal, price went up a bit though.
5th floor same service.

Honestly was quite disappointed with the quality. just wondering if there's an ideal time to go ? alot of girls but really.. .80 percent are maids standard i think ...

there also 5th floor if you want to check
Travel hotel also have similar setup with about the same budget.

if you want better girl maybe you should try king cross, alexis, malio and emporium.

ksseller
19-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Ok ... i have read that alexis and emporium are very high end ? I went to Classic and only saw 2 levels., ground floor and 3rd floor. Am i missing something ? How is the spa quality ?

if you want better girl maybe you should try king cross, alexis, malio and emporium.

How much is the average cost ? thanks

512Milf
19-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Hello guys, this my first trip to jakatar with friends . Can i know where to get girls for overnight or for a few days and whats the rate for it ?Any bros out there have contacts for FL to share ?

cooldoe
19-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Ok ... i have read that alexis and emporium are very high end ? I went to Classic and only saw 2 levels., ground floor and 3rd floor. Am i missing something ? How is the spa quality ?

How much is the average cost ? thanks

there is 5th floor in classic

king cross and emporium around 800k-1 million
aleis and malio 1-1.5 million for local

Hello guys, this my first trip to jakatar with friends . Can i know where to get girls for overnight or for a few days and whats the rate for it ?Any bros out there have contacts for FL to share ?

try bats and CJ, but they are looking for ang mo client
FL in jakarta is very costly compared to singapore.
For first time, I think better try on spa

klguylate30s
19-03-2013, 04:01 PM

512Milf
19-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Hi guys need help from snr bros here . I'm going jakarta next week care to intro some OKT or places where i can pick girls for overnight ? Can i know the rate as well ? thanks a million man

512Milf
19-03-2013, 04:21 PM
any bros have any OKT in Jakarta . bros can you tell me whats the rate on average for the locals for there i might wanna book them for a few days if i can affort to :) .

stamphere
20-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Just went for a business trip to jakarta and below is my field report.

1. Comfort Spa

Similar to delta and myplace, however, one thing that pops up is that there is a computer screen at the massage reception for you to see the girls and choose which girl you want to massage for you.the photos i believe are photoshop but actual looks are still quite near. I chose girl number 7, as I went there late and not much of a choice. I should say the massage is good and of course end with a happy ending. I heard from my indo friends there you can actually negotiate with the girl for full service. Did not negotiate with the girl as I just didint felt like doing and only wanted a good massage with happy ending. Overall damage only 230k, which is cheap!!! They have many branches around jakarta, but the one I went is near gunung sahari entering to mangga besar. Just opposite swisbel hotel.

2. Travel Hotel

Although the girls here are not the hotest, still one of my favourite joint due to the price, only 300k for 1 bonk. Went on a monday night and not many lookers to choose from, chose a 19 year old girl call christine from bandung. Not bad. Good gfe, and sometimes fucking a young girl do have its thrill, cuz you can lead in the session and not get pushed around. I also learnt that you can actually pay 50k more to have a VIP room which is at level 5 with a bigger room and more condusive bed. So total damage is (300k + 50K for VIP room, if you do not want VIP room then is 300k only)

3. Classic Spa

Also my favourite joint. Went there on monday night below going to travel and told the mami I want a tall girl, with big boobs and pretty. (not easy) I can recommand the mami's name call suzie, she is very friendly and not pushing. She will line up the girls for you and for you to choose. In this joint, they have china girls, russian or eastern european country (not sure which one). But trust me, the local girls look better. In my opinion, I find the service of china girls not particulary good and no GFE. Locals are better and more value for money. If you want to fuck china girls, mights well do it in Singapore. LOL. Damage is 700k for bonking one pretty local. I got this local, her name is a call cici, 27 years old. Look like some suria tv newscaster. Shoulder length hair, bit of highlighting looks like malay in Singapore. Went in, and had a great session. Tipped her 100k.

4. CJ Mulia

After going to classic and travel, went down to CJ mulia to just continue seeing girls. Not much left, just realized it is free entry on monday night. Went in there, saw some freelancers but there is a reason why are they still there at 1.30pm. they are not pretty and ugly! :) So I sat there with a friend, then this girl came over and say do we know CJ mulia is closing and do we have her to accompany my friend. I friend is not a good rejecter and when she see me, I just gave her a pocker face (hack care). and she keep begging us to bring her back, didint even want to ask for the price as she is not worth it. however, there are a few female patrons who dress damm sexily dancing damm sexily. I think the female clubbers there really dress to kill.However, i find the FL rates in CJ and other clubs too expensive and they do not have to be service oriented sometimes as they do not have a papasan or mamasan to control and no one for us to complain if they did not perform well. But well, of course there could be exceptions.

Tired, need to sleep! Bye!

ksseller
20-03-2013, 10:56 AM

1. Comfort Spa

Similar to delta and myplace, however, one thing that pops up is that there is a computer screen at the massage reception for you to see the girls and choose which girl you want to massage for you.the photos i believe are photoshop but actual looks are still quite near. I chose girl number 7, as I went there late and not much of a choice. I should say the massage is good and of course end with a happy ending. I heard from my indo friends there you can actually negotiate with the girl for full service. Did not negotiate with the girl as I just didint felt like doing and only wanted a good massage with happy ending. Overall damage only 230k, which is cheap!!! They have many branches around jakarta, but the one I went is near gunung sahari entering to mangga besar. Just opposite swisbel hotel.

2. Travel Hotel

Although the girls here are not the hotest, still one of my favourite joint due to the price, only 300k for 1 bonk. Went on a monday night and not many lookers to choose from, chose a 19 year old girl call christine from bandung. Not bad. Good gfe, and sometimes fucking a young girl do have its thrill, cuz you can lead in the session and not get pushed around. I also learnt that you can actually pay 50k more to have a VIP room which is at level 5 with a bigger room and more condusive bed. So total damage is (300k + 50K for VIP room, if you do not want VIP room then is 300k only)

3. Classic Spa

Also my favourite joint. Went there on monday night below going to travel and told the mami I want a tall girl, with big boobs and pretty. (not easy) I can recommand the mami's name call suzie, she is very friendly and not pushing. She will line up the girls for you and for you to choose. In this joint, they have china girls, russian or eastern european country (not sure which one). But trust me, the local girls look better. In my opinion, I find the service of china girls not particulary good and no GFE. Locals are better and more value for money. If you want to fuck china girls, mights well do it in Singapore. LOL. Damage is 700k for bonking one pretty local. I got this local, her name is a call cici, 27 years old. Look like some suria tv newscaster. Shoulder length hair, bit of highlighting looks like malay in Singapore. Went in, and had a great session. Tipped her 100k.

4. CJ Mulia

After going to classic and travel, went down to CJ mulia to just continue seeing girls. Not much left, just realized it is free entry on monday night. Went in there, saw some freelancers but there is a reason why are they still there at 1.30pm. they are not pretty and ugly! :) So I sat there with a friend, then this girl came over and say do we know CJ mulia is closing and do we have her to accompany my friend. I friend is not a good rejecter and when she see me, I just gave her a pocker face (hack care). and she keep begging us to bring her back, didint even want to ask for the price as she is not worth it. however, there are a few female patrons who dress damm sexily dancing damm sexily. I think the female clubbers there really dress to kill.However, i find the FL rates in CJ and other clubs too expensive and they do not have to be service oriented sometimes as they do not have a papasan or mamasan to control and no one for us to complain if they did not perform well. But well, of course there could be exceptions.

brilliant breakdown bro .. .thank you so much for this.

Just to clarify, classic spa is on which level ? i went to 3rd level the live band area wasnt too impressed but may try again tonight or something

cooldoe
20-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Hi guys need help from snr bros here . I'm going jakarta next week care to intro some OKT or places where i can pick girls for overnight ? Can i know the rate as well ? thanks a million man

to pick up girl you can go to CJ, Bats, Immigrant or if you want lower down the line you can try top gun.

cooldoe
20-03-2013, 12:40 PM
any bros have any OKT in Jakarta . bros can you tell me whats the rate on average for the locals for there i might wanna book them for a few days if i can affort to :) .

it's all depend on the location bro.
Jakarta have a lot of variety on the budget.
I think the best way for you just to try some of the spa service like classic and travel.

3. Classic Spa

you do know there are similar setup in classic as in travel on 2nd and 5th floor right?

nice report btw.
I went to CJ with some friend a bit early last night there are some looker for sure, but a lot of them just not my type.

cooldoe
20-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Just to clarify, classic spa is on which level ? i went to 3rd level the live band area wasnt too impressed but may try again tonight or something

the spa in on the lower level bro.

similar to 3rd(2nd) level there also 5th level.

512Milf
20-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Bro Cooldoe i dont like to go spa leh lol planning to go clubs and hopefully book the girls for a few days lol . Any bros here have any OKT or free lance contact ?

cooldoe
20-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Bro Cooldoe i dont like to go spa leh lol planning to go clubs and hopefully book the girls for a few days lol . Any bros here have any OKT or free lance contact ?

can you pm me your budget for the girl?

wsa98
20-03-2013, 10:51 PM
can you pm me your budget for the girl?

Thanks Bro for sharing.

wsa98
20-03-2013, 10:52 PM

1. Comfort Spa

2. Travel Hotel

3. Classic Spa

4. CJ Mulia

Thankz Bro for sharing. :)

wizely
21-03-2013, 12:30 AM

Any good places there?

Bogor doesn't have much..

There’s a scattering of massage places but you'll need lots of luck to find a young and pretty masseuse who would do the plus plus for you (secretly).

There's a street with FLs at night but you need to ask someone more familiar with the local area. I only heard it once but haven't check it out myself. Sometimes the mall has some interesting findings too. Just yesterday I was at ekalok plaza and saw a local syt wearing a super high slit cheongsum sitting at the food court outside the cinema. She was giving me this seductive look and spreading her legs until my "companion" came along.. Luck but no luck...

Other than that.. 25mins drive out to Gang Semen towards puncak area may find you a chicken kampung with fresh pickings. I paid a local there to bring me around on his bike once and manage to see 3 such places around the area. You can do the same. Or... Check into the villas a around there and get the bellboy to arrange for the girls to come to
you.

Happy hunting.

davidsex
21-03-2013, 01:29 AM
bro,
The hotel's clubs and bars, would be a good choice, and you could try MyBar or TupGun in the south, or Stadium, Millies and Millium at Kota.

Cheers.

sixnine696900
21-03-2013, 01:46 AM
I mentioned this modus operandi before in my humble contribution on this forum. I got hit at opposite Spark Hotel. This is typical "cari makan" by local policemen, sometimes in cahoot with the cab driver who knows when he has foreigners as pax, and then take a cut.

Safety advice is always take a photocopy of your passport with you, need not lug along the original passport for chionging. Secondly if get caught without, then be steady and calm. "Pak, damai, damai" (make peace) and start negotiation. Few years back I could get away with 50,000 rupiah to rescue my Korea bro. Not sure about market rate now.

Chiong, and be safe ! :p

Bro,
just a question, is it safe to offer "make peace" and nego:eek: with the cops?
Are we breaking any laws?
If we nego with police, would get in trouble with the law?

toshibadreamz
21-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Hi Bros,

i would like to seek your guildance. I had been to Classic before, normally i would go to 3 floor (classic termainal.) there was once which i tried to venture into the 5th floor, but what i saw was KTV lei? and to open a room cost about 1.5 mil (before price adjustments). I give up the idea since i am there alone. can anybody please enlightain me? is there any place which is similiar to Level 3?
if so how about the price ?

RamboCat
21-03-2013, 03:29 AM

Can I know where is this place with Terminal 2 and Terminal 5 ? Love the idea of live music with topless dance :p

sailsingapore
21-03-2013, 03:46 AM
Can I know where is this place with Terminal 2 and Terminal 5 ? Love the idea of live music with topless dance :p

Hotel Classic !! :D

taitaikunu
21-03-2013, 10:32 AM
bro,
here is the info that you requested.
HOTEL CLASSIC,
Jl. K.H. Samanhudi No. 43-45, Pasar Baru,
Jakarta Pusat,
Indonesia.
Telp : (021) 385-2000
Fax : (021) 385-2001

Cheers.

mark3434
21-03-2013, 10:35 AM
gg jakarta next month!! cant wait!!!!

1st time visiting there.. Me budget.. LOL
would like to check out Classic and Travel Hotel... maybe Alexis ?

any other recommendations for good massage (clean or dirty also ok, as long as its good massage..)

cooldoe
21-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Bro,
just a question, is it safe to offer "make peace" and nego:eek: with the cops?
Are we breaking any laws?
If we nego with police, would get in trouble with the law?

well it usually safe, but you still need to be careful they might decide to punish/swindle you more by adding bribery charges.
usually the police is the one hinting to take care of business.

Just ask them if they can help so the matter end there

any other recommendations for good massage (clean or dirty also ok, as long as its good massage..)

for budget alexis not recommended.

other location with similar cost is mstar and fm1 but be careful they have two type of girl with different price.
what kind of good massage are you looking for?

cooldoe
21-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi Bros,

i would like to seek your guildance. I had been to Classic before, normally i would go to 3 floor (classic termainal.) there was once which i tried to venture into the 5th floor, but what i saw was KTV lei? and to open a room cost about 1.5 mil (before price adjustments). I give up the idea since i am there alone. can anybody please enlightain me? is there any place which is similiar to Level 3?
if so how about the price ?

you need to take the lift close to the parking lot

cooldoe
21-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Guys;
Need some favour, urgent. Thinking of goin to either Alexis or malioboro. What is the damage for local girls?(latest rates). Interm of price which one is cheaper and interm of local girl quality, which one is the best. To all master......pls give some opinion. Thanks in advance. Cheers
P/s: goin by end of this month.

local girl price is around 1 -1.7 million for malio and alexis
both have about the same quality of girl

if you are looking for cheaper joint with similar service you can try king cross or emporium as they are the 2nd quality of those join
Emportium is owned by alexis

mark3434
21-03-2013, 12:53 PM

other location with similar cost is mstar and fm1 but be careful they have two type of girl with different price.

thanks for the recommendations bro.. so many place so little time.. haha

hmm massage like a full body kind.. with good strength for aching back...

cooldoe
21-03-2013, 01:26 PM
thanks for the recommendations bro.. so many place so little time.. haha

hmm massage like a full body kind.. with good strength for aching back...

for massage only you can try yuyuantang no hangky panky though
also sun city is good for massage around 300k, can do service if you want but costly

delta or myplace would also have good massage with hj cost around 500k

newbird9403
21-03-2013, 01:42 PM

Classic Hotel in Pasar Baru Area

toshibadreamz
21-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Bro Cooldoe,

thanks. next time i will try the lift

sixnine696900
21-03-2013, 10:45 PM
well it usually safe, but you still need to be careful they might decide to punish/swindle you more by adding bribery charges.
usually the police is the one hinting to take care of business.

Just ask them if they can help so the matter end there

bro,
Thanks for the advice, but I will stick to being safe and stay quite.
no "Damai" "Damai"....:eek:
say nothing and nothing will happen...right?

Cheers.

davidsex
21-03-2013, 11:16 PM
bro,
illegals ktv is really great fun, the place, the msound systems and the girls are out of this world; much much bettter than alexis ktv dollar for dollar hands down.

Cheers.

cooldoe
22-03-2013, 01:14 AM
bro,
Thanks for the advice, but I will stick to being safe and stay quite.
no "Damai" "Damai"....:eek:
say nothing and nothing will happen...right?

Cheers.

well if you already caught doing something illegal you already in trouble bro.

klguylate30s
22-03-2013, 05:48 PM

MrLinoge
23-03-2013, 06:44 AM
Anyone have any experience at the Orchardz SPA? FR any?

sixnine696900
23-03-2013, 12:45 PM
well if you already caught doing something illegal you already in trouble bro.
Bro,
If I was to just sit quitely in the taxi, do nothing wrong, but did not bring my passport, am I doing something illegal?

Cheers.

taitaikunu
23-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Bro,
I heard that Alexis have a membership program, Could any bros here confirm that they have bought it?.......:)
If the price is reasonable, why not.....right.
Go there to see girls while having lunch or dinner......:D

cooldoe
23-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Bro,
If I was to just sit quitely in the taxi, do nothing wrong, but did not bring my passport, am I doing something illegal?

Cheers.

not really, but sometimes the cop will try get money out of you anyway.
if the cop have really bad english, pretend that you don't know any bahasa might work.

ch40s
23-03-2013, 04:06 PM
I have some friend that have some girls for escort.
let me know if you need help.
But price might diff. cos all of them are models.

ch40s
23-03-2013, 07:15 PM

if you seek budget. i recommend you don't think that way.
your first time go jakarta need find massage @Hotel you stay.
Or if you like going around.

New Royal Sauna
Jl. Danau Sunter Selatan Komplek Royal Blok A No 12-17
Jakarta Utara (North Jakarta)
This one recommended.
Cheap and Safe. (PR used Condom also)
VIP Room around 170-200K IDR.
if you want More service. FJ -> Around 300K Up.
Ask the receptionist to give you the album of girls.

ch40s
23-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Spark Hotel (SPA)
- Doctor Room
- Jail Room
- Office Room
- etc.
Girls quite good looking.

DC All In -> around 800 - 900K IDR.

ch40s
23-03-2013, 07:25 PM
My Friends also provide girls @Jakarta.
Some of recommendation.

Ms. Olive
http://imgbox.com/acfaKMtb

Ms. Ryu- Local Chinese (Indonesian)
http://imgbox.com/acrnUidw
http://imgbox.com/acfJHgoB

Ms. Yohana (Local Chinese , Indonesian)
http://imgbox.com/adxfa8IK
http://imgbox.com/acw4kLuA

Price _ :
1x : 1.5Mils IDR
2x : 2.8Mils IDR.

Not try to do promotion. Just helping. if couldn't post like this, admin please help me to remove this post.

Cheers !!

taitaikunu
24-03-2013, 12:39 PM
I have some friend that have some girls for escort.
let me know if you need help.
But price might diff. cos all of them are models.

bro,
That is interesting please tell us more....
prices, foto, and where to meet the girls

ch40s
25-03-2013, 10:47 AM
bro,
That is interesting please tell us more....
prices, foto, and where to meet the girls

hi bro,

Just PM me your budget and how to contact you.

gaobuzua
26-03-2013, 10:15 PM
was at classic hotel basement spa. but walked around level 2 there's nothing anymore?

sixnine696900
27-03-2013, 10:39 PM
was at classic hotel basement spa. but walked around level 2 there's nothing anymore?

Bro,
second floor is is not level 2, for you should be level one.....:D
Have you tried lavel 5???

Cheers.

odanobunaga
28-03-2013, 02:08 AM
Hi All, i been cheonging in Jakarta since 2005.

My advise is don't be fooled by agent's or sex tour package.

Also if you want a good sexperience try the body massage or sushi eating

Do ask questions i can try my best to help :)

gaobuzua
28-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Bro,
second floor is is not level 2, for you should be level one.....:D
Have you tried lavel 5???

Cheers.

WHAT!!? so the basement spa is termed as 1st level of entertainment? dammit....

so the 2nd level of entertainment is which floor of the building? 1st floor? the club?

saw lotsa bros here talked about terminal, but I walked around didnt see any terminal wording or signboard... i'm missing out something?

jack.sg
28-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Last week I went to Jakarta and Stayed @ Tune Hotel Pasar Baru for 4Nights.

As usual i enjoyed in Hotel Travel, Classic.
Girls are pretty and sexy.

One thing i notice that most of the pretty girls are taken by the customer.
Customers keep the girls for very very long time (>6hrs).
They are eating, chit-chat, hugging, kissing.....

May I know how long we can keep the girls before go to the room?
;)

cooldoe
29-03-2013, 12:10 AM
WHAT!!? so the basement spa is termed as 1st level of entertainment? dammit....

so the 2nd level of entertainment is which floor of the building? 1st floor? the club?

saw lotsa bros here talked about terminal, but I walked around didnt see any terminal wording or signboard... i'm missing out something?

just ask the security
it's actually the third floor from the lobby. better go to the lift on the back that goes to the parking lot.
It show clearly the floor for each service

cooldoe
30-03-2013, 12:59 PM
May I know how long we can keep the girls before go to the room?
;)

it depend on the mami and the girl bro.
usually they don't push too much if there not a lot of customer.

Also if you frequent customer that give them a lot of tip the usually willing to spend more time

unclelimk
31-03-2013, 11:26 PM
There are 2 orchardz hotel. Which one are you referring g to? IMO, quite worthwhile to go for it.

Anyone have any experience at the Orchardz SPA? FR any?

sixnine696900
01-04-2013, 10:33 AM
bro,
here is the address on Orchardz Hotel

Jl. Industri Raya No. 8 Gunung Sahari
Jakarta 10720
Indonesia

Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta No. 44
Mangga Dua - Jakarta 10730
Indonesia

ch40s
01-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Need more cheaper chick with massage ++ for short time.
go hotel travel.

more expensive.
- alexis,
- maliboro.

wanna more massage info. let me know.
usually I'll only help friend find girl for fuck for short or longtime. ^^!

cooldoe
01-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Need more cheaper chick with massage ++ for short time.
go hotel travel.

more expensive.
- alexis,
- maliboro.

none of those location actually a massage join though.
more like brothel

ch40s
01-04-2013, 04:53 PM
none of those location actually a massage join though.
more like brothel

they can do massage also but just ++ .

others.
PP cahaya
PP My Star
PP New Royal Sauna
PP. New REVANA

ksseller
02-04-2013, 03:47 PM
My Friends also provide girls @Jakarta.
Some of recommendation.

Ms. Olive
http://imgbox.com/acfaKMtb

Ms. Ryu- Local Chinese (Indonesian)
http://imgbox.com/acrnUidw
http://imgbox.com/acfJHgoB

Ms. Yohana (Local Chinese , Indonesian)
http://imgbox.com/adxfa8IK
http://imgbox.com/acw4kLuA

Price _ :
1x : 1.5Mils IDR
2x : 2.8Mils IDR.

Not try to do promotion. Just helping. if couldn't post like this, admin please help me to remove this post.

Cheers !!

FL ? out calls or what ? thx bro

MrLinoge
02-04-2013, 05:17 PM
There are 2 orchardz hotel. Which one are you referring g to? IMO, quite worthwhile to go for it.

bro..its the one at Mangga besar area

klguylate30s
02-04-2013, 05:46 PM

davidsex
03-04-2013, 09:17 AM
bro,
here is the address.
Stadium Jakarta
Hayam Wuruk 111
Phone Number: +62-21 626 3323
If you see Illegals you have gone too far.

Cheers.

ch40s
03-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Hi Bros,

if you guys want girls for Short Time or Long time. never ask me for Number.
They didn't provide number for outsider.

I just middle man to help brother to play safe
Some vendor ask for downpayment for high class one.

If you guys didn't trust me.
have budget ppl just go alexis and maliboro. high class already
low class, travel hotel (massage ++) i think de cheapest one.

Thanks. !!

cooldoe
03-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Some vendor ask for downpayment for high class one.

some word of caution, never give downpayment to someone you don't know/trust

cooldoe
03-04-2013, 03:46 PM
bro..its the one at Mangga besar area

actually both is not on mangga besar
One is in gunung sahari and the other one on Pangeran Jayakarta

both have spa with similar price and serice

ch40s
03-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Correct bro.
2 ways of thinking. first time deal with no downpayment. if customer not there.
that one will be banned forever.

for high-class model. will always ask for down payment. else no need fuck that one. get one at maliboro or alexis done ready.

Cheers.

MrLinoge
03-04-2013, 04:44 PM
actually both is not on mangga besar
One is in gunung sahari and the other one on Pangeran Jayakarta

both have spa with similar price and serice

the one on Pangeran Jayakarta is in Mangga Besar, anyway, I would like to know how much if I take for one night stay at hotel?

densha
03-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Great and well written FR bro. Hope just not your lucky day as yet and your subsequent trips had been better. It just may happened at that time the batch of girls were not up to your taste, or the good ones were already taken and in room with other earlier/luckier dudes.

I agree with what some bros said here, that it may give you more value of money to sample the local treats. About the varying quality of imports and price, it's actually quite obvious and almost a no-brainer that on average one may strike better and cheaper price at the source location (i.e. in their own countries China, Thailand, Vietnam) where girls are aplenty, no extra transport/lodging/admin costs, and more balanced supply and demand.

Even in Singapore, there are a lot more Thais and CKs around. In Jakarta they aren't as many and considered a novelty even amongst the Indonesian Chinese that would have easier access to fair skin Chinese Indo girls than the other Indo's. Thus, the varying quality and difference in price. But from my own experience, it's not to say there's no import-gems in Jakarta. Sometimes can even find some 7.5-9, comparable to those girls in sgp/thai/china.

Just sharing some samples of Indo working girls here, just a couple of discl: I'm merely re-sharing what other bros have shared (didn't take these photos myself), from various places not just Ale/Malio, some of the girls still work there, and others may no longer work there.

http://s2.postimage.org/50y8fshzd/Indo.jpg

http://s2.postimage.org/re5z2lix5/jgam.jpg

http://s2.postimage.org/nkcitg1l5/image.jpg

http://s2.postimage.org/af1m12x3d/mira3_1.jpg

Thanks bro. If the locals look like these photos, I'm completely okay with them

taitaikunu
04-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Correct bro.
2 ways of thinking. first time deal with no downpayment. if customer not there.
that one will be banned forever.

for high-class model. will always ask for down payment. else no need fuck that one. get one at maliboro or alexis done ready.

Cheers.

Bro,
so what are you offering....:confused:
You said you do not offer numbers of girls, so what is your posting is about?

Cheers.

ch40s
04-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Bro,
so what are you offering....:confused:
You said you do not offer numbers of girls, so what is your posting is about?

Cheers.

If you brother wanna chong. let me know.
I'm a middle man with vendor there.

ch40s
04-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm just helping as middle man.
as all bros don't like down payment.

I have one agent only for no need downpayment.
I'm not clone from anywhere lha.

Need me can PM me. no need to minus my reputation >.<

urggg.!!

comandozx
04-04-2013, 12:23 PM
hi bros.....

i will be in jarkata for only 12 hours on friday from 10am to 10pm.....
anywhere to go for a bonk......anything like fish tank in bangkok?

i am stay at Hotel Mulia.... first time there. any advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks !

ch40s
04-04-2013, 12:42 PM
hi bros.....

i will be in jarkata for only 12 hours on friday from 10am to 10pm.....
anywhere to go for a bonk......anything like fish tank in bangkok?

i am stay at Hotel Mulia.... first time there. any advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks !

you can just go to massage place bro.
a lot there.

comandozx
04-04-2013, 04:36 PM
as i got very limited time.. i was thinking of going straight to Travel hotel or Classic.... anyone know which one is nearer to Hotel Mulia? how long :)

and the charges for full FJ?

thanks

bogi
04-04-2013, 05:16 PM
does anyone know what are the acceptable rates for the girls at CJ's?

ch40s
04-04-2013, 07:16 PM
as i got very limited time.. i was thinking of going straight to Travel hotel or Classic.... anyone know which one is nearer to Hotel Mulia? how long :)

thanks

Hi bro.
Travel will be more cheaper.
But which one near i dont know.

manilaboy2007
04-04-2013, 07:18 PM

I am at CJ last night just for the band. They are more girls than guys there..but the chio one not much. By the way, anyone being to Club 36?

SimpleGuy099
05-04-2013, 12:09 AM

I read from other websites seems to be around 500-1m for ST, depending on bargaining power.

SimpleGuy099
05-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Hi guys, i'm lurking in this forum for a while but nothing much to contribute so didn't post.

Anyway, was in JKT a week ago, went to Delta spa at Guning Sahari, basically is next to M Star (one of the popular FS place), opp the Mangga Dua WTC.

Fairly straight forward, told the reception i wanted massage, given a rubber strap with metallic thing and went up to level 2. The PR or mami, wearing black and looking rather sexy, asks if I want medium or strong massage, type of room. I opt for normal.

Waited about 10 mins and she accompany up to level 3, the massage area is quite small, about 6-8 rooms in one small alley. each separated by a small curtain. The girl was average in size and look, prob 5-6/10, not plump but not skinny too. The massage was good, step on my back etc.. after about 1hr 30 mins, HE, good massage. I tip her Rp100k and left. The 2 hrs plus room is about 400k so total is about 500k plus another 50k for taxi both ways.

I will post other FR on My place spa as well as a visit to Sands KTV.

cooldoe
05-04-2013, 12:23 AM
the one on Pangeran Jayakarta is in Mangga Besar, anyway, I would like to know how much if I take for one night stay at hotel?

which hotel? orchard?

I am at CJ last night just for the band. They are more girls than guys there..but the chio one not much. By the way, anyone being to Club 36?

which part? club or ktv?

cooldoe
05-04-2013, 12:38 AM

Cheers.

still not recommended with unknown provider. or someone you don't know/trust

thanks

both is actually quite far from mulia, depend on the trafic it can take 45 minute to 2 hours to get there.
Price 315-325, classic a bit cheaper but not by much.

what time are you planning to visit?

Hi bro.
Travel will be more cheaper.
But which one near i dont know.

are you sure?? both cost about the same actually, with very small difference.

I'm confused bro are you in jakarta?