PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

newbird9403
28-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Injured your leg again? Told u to tone down when working out on the bed, u dun listen. :D

No lah, fell down in Bandung.

Lucky the 3 leg not injured otherwise die man.

okokman
28-09-2012, 11:47 AM
went to classic hotel 5th flr, there is lots of gals sitting around to choose, all wore different colour dress as represented by different mummies.
was quoted for 235K for 1 gal and 430K for tarma. choose for a while and decided for tarma for 1 hr.
the place will have nude dancers going around tables to ask customers to buy them drinks, one glass is about 30K, she will take about 5-10 glass each time, she will dance around u and raba raba

Bro, I just went to classic hotel in 5th flr.
The price should be 285K for 1 gal and 430K for tarma.
Correct me if I am wrong.

smuf
28-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Bro, I just went to classic hotel in 5th flr.
The price should be 285K for 1 gal and 430K for tarma.
Correct me if I am wrong.

yes bro, sorry typo error. :o

robust
28-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Is the M-Star Hotel still good?

mustachio99
29-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Was blown away by the quality in Jakarta, Alexis was unreal, but even at the cheaper places (Travel/Classic) the girls looked great. Maybe I just perceived it this way since it had been way too long since I'd had any action lol.

At the places like Travel/Classic, is it correct that the dancing/drinks girls (those dressed different from the sofa girls) are off limits for ST? Some of the hottest girls were the tequila girls, and I just assumed they're not available given they way they interacted with customers.

Also can someone expain Illigals a bit for me, is it a gogo, or vanilla strip/dance club? I couldn't work it out, girls dancing on stage, I buy a few drinks for a girl - she encourages touching etc. Then she says wait for me one minute - returns fully dressed and says she's going home lol. Never hinted there might be more services on offer.

I couldn't work the taxi's out over there, I felt stranded around block M around 2am, as every taxi I flagged down simply drove off when I mentioned where I wanted to go (like they had to stick to zones or something). Then there was about one hour waiting for a taxi at 3am from CJ's, transport over there can be a real headache.

canopener
29-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Hi guys... I am going to be always in Jakarta for 1 to 2 weeks per month for about a year... I want to 'keep' a office-working girl as my GF when I am there. Living and staying with me; in return I will give her monthly allowance to supplement her income so that she has more to send back to her village or home. Can some kind bros here teach me where to find such lobang?

paradise2
30-09-2012, 04:07 AM
Hey guys, 1st time in Jakarta. just went to Classic and need some advices from u guys.

My friend spotted one china girl, and was interested in her. But the mama-san quoted 3.3mil from 2am-10am. Is that the norm?

I got her no, and she say can go back to find her at the SPA. So the price should be 235k or 285k?

And is there any room service? I tried asked the bellboy, he say can arrange for me. But it was 500k for ST. Again, is that the norm?

Lastly, I stay Akmani hotel. will be here till 4th. Any bro wanna cheong together?

mustachio99
30-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Hey guys, 1st time in Jakarta. just went to Classic and need some advices from u guys.

My friend spotted one china girl, and was interested in her. But the mama-san quoted 3.3mil from 2am-10am. Is that the norm?

I got her no, and she say can go back to find her at the SPA. So the price should be 235k or 285k?

And is there any room service? I tried asked the bellboy, he say can arrange for me. But it was 500k for ST. Again, is that the norm?

Lastly, I stay Akmani hotel. will be here till 4th. Any bro wanna cheong together?
You were at classic spa right? I think it was classic (can't remember 100% which hotel), but 285k for girls on level 6, who I thought were all Indonesian, but the spa (basement area) was 750k+ for massage, where they had PRC girls.

I found PRC imports way more expensive than locals (still, 3.3m sounds a bit expensive).

gambitnineseven
30-09-2012, 02:15 PM
i think hotel classic offers the best deal
the club on level 3 i mean.. not the spa.
i had 2 girls tarma at only 400k rupiah... very power
first experience for me
never try blok m.. but maybe on my next trip i will

no point having chinese girls there. very expensive.
for 1 chinese girl can have 5 or more local girls.

anyway i need help from bros to grant me some points
i am still under moderation.
please help, thank you.

maposo
01-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi, guys! Thank you all for the valuable information here. I have got some Q's. I am going to Bandung but I have to stay one night in a hotel near the airport because I will be arriving late at night. I think I am staying in the Airport Hotel. My Q's are: Does this hotel offer in-room massage late at night? Does the massage include extra? for how much of additional damage? Thank you guys in advance!

Pink_Flyod
01-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Hi, guys! Thank you all for the valuable information here. I have got some Q's. I am going to Bandung but I have to stay one night in a hotel near the airport because I will be arriving late at night. I think I am staying in the Airport Hotel. My Q's are: Does this hotel offer in-room massage late at night? Does the massage include extra? for how much of additional damage? Thank you guys in advance!

There is no airport hotel in Bandung.

maposo
01-10-2012, 03:34 PM
There is no airport hotel in Bandung.

oh. i am sorry that i wasn't very clear. i am staying in an airport hotel in jakarta. i was asking if the airport hotel at the jakarta airport has an in-room massage service. ;)

Rainman
01-10-2012, 03:55 PM
went to classic hotel 5th flr, there is lots of gals sitting around to choose, all wore different colour dress as represented by different mummies.
was quoted for 235K for 1 gal and 430K for tarma. choose for a while and decided for tarma for 1 hr.
the place will have nude dancers going around tables to ask customers to buy them drinks, one glass is about 30K, she will take about 5-10 glass each time, she will dance around u and raba raba

You are not familiar with RP? 30k for a LD? Shouldn;t it be 50k?

Rainman
01-10-2012, 03:58 PM
total damage is 6 juta

I frequent V2.

Alone with wine and girls plus KTV do not cost that much.

smuf
01-10-2012, 04:15 PM

it is Rp30K as i saw on my final bill, a whopping 900K on final bill as she glupped 30 glasses less than 5 mins .... :eek:

smuf
01-10-2012, 04:18 PM
I frequent V2.

mayb kanna carrot :o ,

spend with spa, ktv, 2 red wines + some finger foods

YoungHunk
01-10-2012, 04:52 PM
King Cross. Didn't know that this site now also advice service and rates. PRC for only 750k? Must try ya...

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2010/01/king-cross-striptease-nude-dancer.html

Anonymous said...
its true PRC girls 760 ribu and guess what i had? 2 local indonsian girls for 410ribu. they call it Combo Sandwich. try either PRC or Combo, u wont regret it and the prices are very reasonable compared to clubs in jakarta selatan. and safe for sure as i hav been goin there for past 2 yrs every week
August 13, 2011 2:22 AM

yea.. 750k the last time i was there. PRC only at the top floor.
sitting one corner.. all milfy.. no point..

Rainman
01-10-2012, 06:02 PM

Never mind lah. I like MILF btw.... Still no time to go there. Try to find time this week...

newbird9403
01-10-2012, 06:25 PM

30K is correct.

At Classics Terminal, the LD is only 30k. It was 40K at first but few takers. Anyway the dancers are not cute.

newbird9403
01-10-2012, 06:26 PM

750K but you have to check the time. If I am not wrong it is only 45mins and not 90mins.

newbird9403
01-10-2012, 06:28 PM
I frequent V2.

Hidden costs.
Anyway at V2 the LD for the dancer is 50K. SO I not sure the 30K LD is at Classics Terminal or V2.

I definitely know it is 50K at V2.

newbird9403
01-10-2012, 06:29 PM
oh. i am sorry that i wasn't very clear. i am staying in an airport hotel in jakarta. i was asking if the airport hotel at the jakarta airport has an in-room massage service. ;)

Only have foot massage. But that also not for in-room.

smuf
02-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Hidden costs.
Anyway at V2 the LD for the dancer is 50K. SO I not sure the 30K LD is at Classics Terminal or V2.

I definitely know it is 50K at V2.

LD at stadium is also 50K, one dancer looked quite hot ...

vmok69
03-10-2012, 08:31 PM
i was at Jtk last week, as usuall, go for in hse massage...at a 5 star hotel
paid 370k for body scub and massage....
the ger was pretty, and she did not offer any special but keep stimulating me...she mentioned that the hotel very strick...

i had a small talk and manage to get her nos...so the next day was her off day and i called her and she turn up at my room shortly...

best part, she gave me full massage , fj, and finish off with missionary ...wanted to see her horny expression...and we had a good nap...after which i go for second shot...aft cum still give me a bj to clean up for me...

all in all, i gave her 700k and she was very happy and so am i...

i told her i will be in jtk only once a while and will call her...she say if i stay diff hotel will be better for her... , but best part she ask me why don try different pussy ?? i told her that if it is a good pussy, it is worth a few shot..

boob 6/10, buttok is firm but bouncy
hj 6/10
bj 7/10
fj 8/10

justoutforfun
03-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Nice information bros!

I'll be in Jakarta from 5 Oct to 8 Oct and will be flying solo. Will be great if i can meet up with snr bros here and learn the ropes!

born_mean
04-10-2012, 10:53 AM

i had a small talk and manage to get her nos...so the next day was her off day and i called her and she turn up at my room shortly...

Bro, you are a lucky man. I was told staff cannot visit hotel guests even during off duties. Your gal would have taken a huge risk coming to your room like that.

Cheers,
BM

klguylate30s
04-10-2012, 02:20 PM
You're rite BM. Normally I would open another room at another hotel to allow her to visit. It's quite hard to get a job in Jakarta & the girl took a huge risk by visiting his room!Bro, you are a lucky man. I was told staff cannot visit hotel guests even during off duties. Your gal would have taken a huge risk coming to your room like that.

Cheers,
BM

vmok69
04-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Bro, you are a lucky man. I was told staff cannot visit hotel guests even during off duties. Your gal would have taken a huge risk coming to your room like that.

Cheers,
BM

That right, I suppose that she prefer diff hotel is better for her is for that reason... She is a risk taker...

I think my luck were good as compared the prevous time , same hotel , wher the ger asked for 3 mil for ml or 1 mil for hj...

I ask her if that was the rate .. She mentioned for that the rate is to decline the service. If client deseprate and willing to bite then why not ...

vmok69
04-10-2012, 05:04 PM
You're rite BM. Normally I would open another room at another hotel to allow her to visit. It's quite hard to get a job in Jakarta & the girl took a huge risk by visiting his room!

I suppose she suggested diff hotel is for that reason...
She hesitate for a few second to say yes to come...

I ask her few questions eg how much the hotel give her for a massage called . It is about 15k , how many ger and she mentioned avg about 15 to 20 massage girl any time..that quite a lot..

justoutforfun
05-10-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm at Jakarta now! At hotel Ibis, just ordered in-room massage. Will update with FR later :D

Any bros in Jakarta wants to cheong together over the weekend, please PM me!

Happy cheonging!

klguylate30s
05-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Bro are you sure you got the figure correct??? 15 to 20K IDR is USD1.5 to USD2 only??? :eek:
I ask her few questions eg how much the hotel give her for a massage called . It is about 15k , how many ger and she mentioned avg about 15 to 20 massage girl any time..that quite a lot..

justoutforfun
05-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Just finished Massage at Hotel Ibis.

In house massage was 250k (2 hours). Massage started professionally and no hanky panky. I thinking to myself, siao liao.

After like 1 hour, she started massaging the groin area and start getting fiercer in her approach. Must be thinking almost out of time liao. Haha!

Finally, she popped the question. Only HJ available. Quoted 600k for HJ. Nego a little bit and settled at 350k for HJ plus she take her top.

Quite good GFE, can feel that her moans was real when I was sucking her boobs. Took quite long to cum, she suggested breast fuck. Who was I to reject :D

Finished off, 30mins more, she still complete her massage. Thumbs up!

Now, I'm loving Jakarta already :D:D:D

serpico
05-10-2012, 08:47 PM
which ibis are u at bro??

Just finished Massage at Hotel Ibis.

In house massage was 250k (2 hours). Massage started professionally and no hanky panky. I thinking to myself, siao liao.

After like 1 hour, she started massaging the groin area and start getting fiercer in her approach. Must be thinking almost out of time liao. Haha!

Finally, she popped the question. Only HJ available. Quoted 600k for HJ. Nego a little bit and settled at 350k for HJ plus she take her top.

Quite good GFE, can feel that her moans was real when I was sucking her boobs. Took quite long to cum, she suggested breast fuck. Who was I to reject :D

Finished off, 30mins more, she still complete her massage. Thumbs up!

Now, I'm loving Jakarta already :D:D:D

mrgolden
06-10-2012, 01:54 AM
(cont)

Take 8 girls lah...600k...3 hours...how?

This time, even my chiong rep started shaking his small head...I don't know mate, he questioned....are you seriously considering this??
I wasn't considering the sex...I was trying to remember my insurance policy number and the phone number to call an ambulance....

An evil plan came to my mind...600k is peanuts to pay for 8 girls but I really don't think I can handle so many girls in 3 hours....so I decided to haggle...if she turns me down, then it will be easy for me to go back to 4 for 400k and at least I will be alive at the end of the night...

I said to her...600k is too much, I only brought 650k....I need money for taxi and drinks later...and tips...so I cannot accept 600k.

Mammy was very quick with a reply...ok...500k to me...80k tips...also pay to me...give you 1 free beer...70k enough for taxi?

Thanks for reading Bros...:)

bro wizrd, after i read your amazing story, an evil plan already come into my mind..;)

are you sure not to do that again?? :D:D

justoutforfun
06-10-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm at Ibis Tamarin.

cooldoe
06-10-2012, 12:08 PM

it's the book out rate, it should be 3 times of the spa rate.
Have not check the spa in classic as it is not that great, but if the late night book out rate is 3.3 mil then the spa rate should be 1.1 mil.
if they charge you full book out rate it would be 5 times the normal spa rate, but they should let you take her from 10pm-10am
So the rate quoted is quite steep.

500k for in room service is normal but why do you need room service is classic hotel anyway?
you can just go down to 5th or 2nd floor and get a girl for 285k or 2 for 400k

30K is correct.

At Classics Terminal, the LD is only 30k. It was 40K at first but few takers. Anyway the dancers are not cute.

it's 35k now
I went there last week.
the dancer is quite cute, nice boob :)

klguylate30s
06-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

vmok69
06-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Bro are you sure you got the figure correct??? 15 to 20K IDR is USD1.5 to USD2 only??? :eek:

Yap.. lis in ribu RP ... That is how much the ger get and how much the company earned ... Of course that is on top her basic ...

Why I so cock sure ? ... When I ask her how much , she told me in Bahasa which I pretend to don quite understand , she use her finger to 'write' on my groin area...

klguylate30s
06-10-2012, 01:30 PM
LOL if this is true then she's probably the most underpaid ML in Jakarta! I believe it's more than that as they tend to shorten the amount but if you stay long enough in jakarta you'll understand the lingo! Anyway you're a lucky guy! :D Yap.. lis in ribu RP ... That is how much the ger get and how much the company earned ... Of course that is on top her basic ...

Why I so cock sure ? ... When I ask her how much , she told me in Bahasa which I pretend to don quite understand , she use her finger to 'write' on my groin area...

Wizrd
06-10-2012, 02:34 PM
bro wizrd, after i read your amazing story, an evil plan already come into my mind..

are you sure not to do that again?? :D

Yes bro...lesson learnt already...it was not enjoyable sex after a while...it was me getting gangbanged...:rolleyes:

I did enjoy being treated like a king by so many naked women though...and the feeling of moving between pussies and between mouths is a real experience...:D

But no bro...4v1 maybe can consider...but I'll stick to 2v1 max thanks...:)

Frankiestine
07-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Yap.. lis in ribu RP ... That is how much the ger get and how much the company earned ... Of course that is on top her basic ...

Has it occur to you that the massage lady trying to play the "pity me" game so that you will give her a big tip?

vmok69
07-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Has it occur to you that the massage lady trying to play the "pity me" game so that you will give her a big tip?

Yea. I did. But I am the wan whom ask her .
I ask her some other question like who the prettiest and their names among the masseurs etc more of a conversations through out the period...almost like a interview...

And for a couple of hours of enjoyment at the convenient of my room and the total relax feeling of non time constrain , unlike at the massage centre overtime clocking .. I paid her 700k , all in. is consider reasonable la...

In the same hotel that I stay previously , there are some massuers asking 1 mil just for hj.. That crazy !!!

williamangkh
07-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Hi senior jakarta bros, need some advice.

Any nice recommended places near crowne plaza jakarta?

Need to entertain guests....totally noob with jakarta night scene.

Thanks in advanxe.

newbird9403
08-10-2012, 02:33 PM

The correct amount is 15% and not 15ribu or 20ribu.
15% of 50K = 7500rupiahs.
But if she meets the monthly target, she gets a bonus which is quite a sum. Thats why the girls will go at you to buy them drinks rather than taking cash from you.

Rainman
08-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Hi senior jakarta bros, need some advice.

Any nice recommended places near crowne plaza jakarta?

Need to entertain guests....totally noob with jakarta night scene.

Thanks in advanxe.

What your client want?

Talung3
08-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm stuck staying in a hotel near Mangga Dua due to work constraints.

Will be in Jakarta all week as well as next week.

Was wondering if there is any decent action in this end of town?

Advice is much appreciated.

Look forward to contributing to this forum.

If anyone needs any support in Bangkok I am happy to reciprocate ;-)

Thanks in advance!

williamangkh
08-10-2012, 03:11 PM
What your client want?

KTV type or spa type.
Thanks in advance!

cooldoe
08-10-2012, 04:03 PM

you are in good location already
There are several good location around mangga dua.
Which hotel are you taking?

for spa you have Fashion Spa at gunung sahari.
They offer massage with ++, lounge, and KTV

Mstar is also close by, on gunung sahari as well.
girl here price is 300k and 500k.

The nicer location is the famous Alexis hotel & Spa
they have ktv, lounge and spa.
Local, prc, korean, easter european girl available.
The lounge 4play is very known, and frequented by non WG as well

KTV type or spa type.
Thanks in advance!

Fortune Spa is the closest one.
they offer spa and KTV as well

FunnyMan
08-10-2012, 04:38 PM

Advice is much appreciated.

Look forward to contributing to this forum.

If anyone needs any support in Bangkok I am happy to reciprocate ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Tons of action nearby at kota, you can walk there and of course a short taxi ride, 5 mins to mangga besar where u find travel and stadium. I'm staying that area this week.

Most of these places are giant brothels, u go in, choose and then f......

FunnyMan
08-10-2012, 04:42 PM
the ger was pretty, and she did not offer any special but keep stimulating me...she mentioned that the hotel very strick...

best part, she gave me full massage , fj, and finish off with missionary ...wanted to see her horny expression...and we had a good nap...after which i go for second shot...aft cum still give me a bj to clean up for me...

i told her i will be in jtk only once a while and will call her...she say if i stay diff hotel will be better for her... , but best part she ask me why don try different pussy ?? i told her that if it is a good pussy, it is worth a few shot..

hj 6/10
bj 7/10
fj 8/10

bro vmok,

since u don't go so often how about sharing with bros (like me) who go more often :D

dont be angry if u don't want to share........ i understand.....

manz_tatz
08-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm going to jakarta on the 26-28 Oct 2012. Looking to cheong Blk M and classic or Travel. Any hotel recommendation. Ard 3 to 4 star hotel. Looking at the choice of Hotel is damn confusing. Thanks in advance for the reply.

cooldoe
08-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm going to jakarta on the 26-28 Oct 2012. Looking to cheong Blk M and classic or Travel. Any hotel recommendation. Ard 3 to 4 star hotel. Looking at the choice of Hotel is damn confusing. Thanks in advance for the reply.

if you want to closer to the kota area spark hotel will do just fine.
Nice 4 star hotel.

what do you plan to stay in jakarta for?

Talung3
08-10-2012, 11:12 PM
you are in good location already
There are several good location around mangga dua.
Which hotel are you taking?

for spa you have Fashion Spa at gunung sahari.
They offer massage with ++, lounge, and KTV

Mstar is also close by, on gunung sahari as well.
girl here price is 300k and 500k.

The nicer location is the famous Alexis hotel & Spa
they have ktv, lounge and spa.
Local, prc, korean, easter european girl available.
The lounge 4play is very known, and frequented by non WG as well

Fortune Spa is the closest one.
they offer spa and KTV as well

I'm staying at Swiss-Belhotel.

Not interested in KTV, looking for spa and !@#$%^, LOL

Thanks for the info!!

Talung3
08-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Tons of action nearby at kota, you can walk there and of course a short taxi ride, 5 mins to mangga besar where u find travel and stadium. I'm staying that area this week.

Most of these places are giant brothels, u go in, choose and then f......

Funnyman, thanks for the intel.

If you want to hook-up during the week let me know. I'm here until Friday morning and then back next Monday.

wizely
08-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Hi Bros,

Or.. might as well just stay in Classic hotel itself.

It might be easier if you let the bros here know about your budget too..

chitlom
09-10-2012, 01:01 AM
can share which hotel bro?

TheExchange
09-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Is it possible to book a cewek to accompany me for 4 days continous?
How much would it roughly cost?

manz_tatz
09-10-2012, 06:39 AM
if you want to closer to the kota area spark hotel will do just fine.
Nice 4 star hotel.

what do you plan to stay in jakarta for? Thanks bro, will google spark hotel. Going jakarta to check out the dark side. Any bros around on the 26 till 28. Maybe can meet up.

williamangkh
09-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Thanks bro cooldoe & rainman.
Last night venture to classic hotel (after reading up earlier pages in here) and went to the basement classic spa.
Went for a short session at the spa (only the spa)....and after venture to tthe lougne srea.

Was quoted 560k and 710k but due to i having zero knowledge of bahasa, totally do not understand the two price structure.

At the end, drank a bottle of beer and left the place.

In classic hotel, there three other joints, classic club on 1st floor, terminal at 2nd floor and terminal 5 at 5th floor. Sorry cannot comment all on this places since two noisy place for me.

When i in classic hotel, i felt like this place has thai presence (Neo suki restaurant has a branch located there), just my feeling that classic set-up rowned by thai.

javmonster
09-10-2012, 06:30 PM
went jkt recently and stay at shangrila. the forum threads all point out that bats bar gals quality is not that great.

so, on a mon night 10pm, after dinner & conference call, when i was about to head out to hotel mulia, it was pouring heavily and the taxi queue is like 20 m long. damned. no choice just headed to bats.

in the bar, there were more men than women. more ang mor than asian. the gals saw their advantage and dangle around, not even clinging to the angmor. i see 1 round, no hope. waited for 15 min, a few more gals came but still no hope. when i finish my beer and turn and go, 1 cewek pulled me. asked for 1M rupiah 1 shot. i asked overnight how much, also 1M. the combination of alcohol & horniness somehow distort my vision. she's busty but plump.

anyway, went up to room and f 3 times for the sunken cost. not great, feels the same when cum.

advise
1. dun go bats on mon night
2. if raining cant go out, stay in rm and masterbate 3 times
3. if really must go bats on raining mon night, take control of ur little bro

tq 4 reading

owl888
09-10-2012, 08:58 PM
I m going Jkt from 15-17Oct to cheong, my first trip after 20years ago! Any bros around there during this period?

kawabanga
10-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Senior, How much is the room rate per nite for Classic hotel??

manz_tatz
10-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Senior, How much is the room rate per nite for Classic hotel??

Bro, based on internet rate, $73 per nite. When u going? Me will be there on 26 -28.

manz_tatz
10-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Seniors, which is the best place to visit in Jakarta? I read here got Alexis, Classic, travel. Any bro can summarise. All these places is ST. Can i book the gals LT?

Rainman
10-10-2012, 02:26 PM
went jkt recently and stay at shangrila. the forum threads all point out that bats bar gals quality is not that great.

so, on a mon night 10pm, after dinner & conference call, when i was about to head out to hotel mulia, it was pouring heavily and the taxi queue is like 20 m long. damned. no choice just headed to bats.

in the bar, there were more men than women. more ang mor than asian. the gals saw their advantage and dangle around, not even clinging to the angmor. i see 1 round, no hope. waited for 15 min, a few more gals came but still no hope. when i finish my beer and turn and go, 1 cewek pulled me. asked for 1M rupiah 1 shot. i asked overnight how much, also 1M. the combination of alcohol & horniness somehow distort my vision. she's busty but plump.

anyway, went up to room and f 3 times for the sunken cost. not great, feels the same when cum.

advise
1. dun go bats on mon night
2. if raining cant go out, stay in rm and masterbate 3 times
3. if really must go bats on raining mon night, take control of ur little bro

tq 4 reading

Nice FR... hehehe. Monday is always slow...

cheongker
10-10-2012, 03:52 PM
I was in Jakarta two weeks ago. Asking seniors for suggestion where to find good massage as I am staying in Ambhara Hotel in Block M area. No reply from the seniors so venturing to Fortuna Massage where I been there before.
Get a petite girl called Adik - very small size - 143 cm and 35 kg. She has a pair of nice 34" B cup boobs. Nice body massage. Will definitely return again. :D

liveforever
11-10-2012, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE=vmok69;7878480]i was at Jtk last week, as usuall, go for in hse massage...at a 5 star hotel

===

Hi care to share the contact.

davidsex
11-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Bro,
To help the info for
Travel Hotel Jakarta
Mangga Besar VIII Street 21
Phone: (021) 6012721
hope this could help with your inquire....:)

cheers.

cooldoe
11-10-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm staying at Swiss-Belhotel.

Not interested in KTV, looking for spa and !@#$%^, LOL

Thanks for the info!!

they you are in the golden triangle area already bro
fashion is close by.
or you can go to lokasari and there are chery spa there
several join in the mangga dua area as well

Is it possible to book a cewek to accompany me for 4 days continous?
How much would it roughly cost?

depend on the quality of the girl.
it think it can range from around 5-15 mil rupiah

Or.. might as well just stay in Classic hotel itself.

It might be easier if you let the bros here know about your budget too..

not easy to book though, and not recommended for business meeting.
Swiss bell and Alila are a good hotels that is close to the action and representative enough for business meeting

I m going Jkt from 15-17Oct to cheong, my first trip after 20years ago! Any bros around there during this period?

I'm in jakarta

I was in Jakarta two weeks ago. Asking seniors for suggestion where to find good massage as I am staying in Ambhara Hotel in Block M area. No reply from the seniors so venturing to Fortuna Massage where I been there before.
Get a petite girl called Adik - very small size - 143 cm and 35 kg. She has a pair of nice 34" B cup boobs. Nice body massage. Will definitely return again. :D

I think for blok M you should try head up the fatmawati road. there are several spa join there

Frankiestine
11-10-2012, 06:19 PM
I think for blok M you should try head up the fatmawati road. there are several spa join there

My office is actually in Blk M komplek everytime I go over they will put me up either at Golden Boutique or Cozy Amos. GB there is a spa at the recept area and also avail for room service. Cozy don't really like the so call spa, a bit mix and marsh kind of concept with a hair salon inside. Also think its only a guy on guy and gal on gal when it comes to massage. Cos been there 3x liao and always end up with a guy masseur. Where is this fatmawati road near...?

poonani
12-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Went to My Place in Senayan.

Very clean, nice area for Jakarta standard.

Rp 350,000 was for standard room plus massage plus handjob but the bill added up to 550,000 after food, drinks, massage oil, etc.

Spa water was hot (that's why needed to buy drinks).

Girl was young but too skinny. During HJ surprised she let me rub her crotch, legs and butt through skirt but not breasts.

Would go again for rub and tug.

samx79
12-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Any kind bros can recommend house call I m at mangga dua square Amaris hotel

cooldoe
12-10-2012, 02:27 PM
My office is actually in Blk M komplek everytime I go over they will put me up either at Golden Boutique or Cozy Amos. GB there is a spa at the recept area and also avail for room service. Cozy don't really like the so call spa, a bit mix and marsh kind of concept with a hair salon inside. Also think its only a guy on guy and gal on gal when it comes to massage. Cos been there 3x liao and always end up with a guy masseur. Where is this fatmawati road near...?

fatmawati road start on blok M intersection up to cilandak area

the spa there is Anggrek at ITC Fatmawati ruko are
Mawar at D'best fatmawati ruko area

klguylate30s
12-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

adboy_6
12-10-2012, 08:34 PM

Rp 350,000 was for standard room plus massage plus handjob but the bill added up to 550,000 after food, drinks, massage oil, etc.

Spa water was hot (that's why needed to buy drinks).

Girl was young but too skinny. During HJ surprised she let me rub her crotch, legs and butt through skirt but not breasts.

Was there yesterday too. At about 2 pm. Get a delux rm. Not sure about std rm, but ws told there are delux, vip and suite. Charge 445k for the theraphy.

adboy_6
12-10-2012, 08:40 PM
I was at grand indonesia just and saw a bro with a cewek. Bro was wearing a horizontal stripe tshirt with bermuda. And girl was young slim wearing high heels. sorry, but it was pretty obvious in the diff in dressing.

But i am interested on the channels to get the girls and the cost. If said bro is here, would like to seek yr advice.

owl888
12-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Great, hope to meet up and cheong there!

I'm in jakarta

cooldoe
13-10-2012, 10:41 PM
depend on your budget bro.
the higher up usually come from reference only

[QUOTE=owl888;7922925]Great, hope to meet up and cheong there!

sure, just pm me

Wizrd
14-10-2012, 04:16 AM
I was at grand indonesia just and saw a bro with a cewek. Bro was wearing a horizontal stripe tshirt with bermuda. And girl was young slim wearing high heels. sorry, but it was pretty obvious in the diff in dressing.

But i am interested on the channels to get the girls and the cost. If said bro is here, would like to seek yr advice.

Grand Indo on the 12? Roughly between the period of 1400 to 2130? :rolleyes:

Hahahaha....cannot be right? Na bei, like that also got busted?? :o

What you described can be hundreds of other couples but I suspect it's me you saw bro...I was with my gf...

The channel I got her is contained in this thread...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=314024
...in case you're wondering, she is not a WL..meaning not paid for in the transactional sense...I pay in many other ways...any guy with a gf or wife will understand...:(......:D

Check with other bros here if you want WL...but use my method if you have the time...

Enjoy Jakarta...

Wizrd
14-10-2012, 04:24 AM

Please don't flame me for posting about non sexual thing...I need info...Jakarta info...(so not off topic...) :D

Any bro knows a decent place in Jakarta where they do ear digging? (not ear candling thanks) I've been brought to a few barber shops where they do it but I didn't even think the seats were clean enough to sit on...no way I was going to allow them to stick things into my ear...:(

My ears are itching for a dig so if any bro has info on this, it will be very much appreciated...

Cheers...

adboy_6
14-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Grand Indo on the 12? Roughly between the period of 1400 to 2130? :rolleyes:

Hahahaha....cannot be right? Na bei, like that also got busted?? :o

What you described can be hundreds of other couples but I suspect it's me you saw bro...I was with my gf...

The channel I got her is contained in this thread...http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=314024
...in case you're wondering, she is not a WL..meaning not paid for in the transactional sense...I pay in many other ways...any guy with a gf or wife will understand...:(......:D

Check with other bros here if you want WL...but use my method if you have the time...

Enjoy Jakarta...

So i guess. Sori, did not meant to intrude. And i had to compliment you on your thread, but i do not have time on my side whenever i am in jkt.

Thanks

de-gardener
15-10-2012, 06:18 PM
hi guys.. if im gg to Alexis.. am i able to book a room and stay in the hotel one? or if not.. where is the nearest hotel to go? tks

kawabanga
15-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Is kuniningan far? I got information, there some place which have collage students looking for extra cash. anyone got the info??

S.B.Y.1
15-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Is kuniningan far? I got information, there some place which have collage students looking for extra cash. anyone got the info??

bRuR Kawabanga you sure know where to lOOk for ayam Kampus ;)

kawabanga
15-10-2012, 11:35 PM
bRuR Kawabanga you sure know where to lOOk for ayam Kampus ;)

Pak, ayam kampus kan enak. kayak fresh. Bapak Kawabanga bisa bantu uang cos kuliah ahahahahah

cooldoe
16-10-2012, 01:22 PM
hi guys.. if im gg to Alexis.. am i able to book a room and stay in the hotel one? or if not.. where is the nearest hotel to go? tks

they have hotel room too but quite expensive
Aston marina Ancol is right across alexis
There also Amaris mangga dua square, orchard hotel, ibis mangga dua, best western mangga dua, le grandeur mangga dua, etc

I would recommend orchard hotel though, as they also have good spa facilities.

far from where bro? :p
which part of kuningan are you talking about?

kawabanga
16-10-2012, 03:14 PM
There also Amaris mangga dua square, orchard hotel, ibis mangga dua, best western mangga dua, le grandeur mangga dua, etc

Far from the entertainment side? The service apartment which I will be staying.

de-gardener
16-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the info bro. will check it out.. btw.. if at Alexis wanna have the gal overnight.. issit possible? dmg would be how much? tks

btw the spa at orchardz is 'clean' or happening kind? lolx

tks!!

manz_tatz
16-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Woo Hoo. Flight book already to Jakarta. Will be there on the 26-28 before going to Bandung for 2 nights. Now looking for hotel. Any bros tried tunes hotel? Any feedback?

Fox1978
16-10-2012, 11:19 PM
All Bro of Jakarta, Now I'm in Jakarta Any recommend FL contact in Mangga Duo Square??
Needed FL that can over night as i'm nood on Jakarta area
Pls also inform the damage. Thanks alot

cooldoe
16-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the info bro. will check it out.. btw.. if at Alexis wanna have the gal overnight.. issit possible? dmg would be how much? tks

tks!!

yes it is possible but it is very costly though

5x the spa rate if I'm not mistaken.
might be able to get 3x the spa rate after midnight.

wizely
17-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Woo Hoo. Flight book already to Jakarta. Will be there on the 26-28 before going to Bandung for 2 nights. Now looking for hotel. Any bros tried tunes hotel? Any feedback?

Got a local friend who tried.. what I hear is that it is very value for money and is brand new. Although it is only a 3 star but was told that the bed and pillows feel like that of a 5 star hotel.

If you decide to stay there, do give some feedback ok?

wizely
17-10-2012, 10:57 AM

tks!!

Its the happening kind..

wizely
17-10-2012, 11:08 AM

Well.. you are not too far from Blok M, Kemang area but slightly further away from the Kota area..

Its kind of in the middle of everything but without much in itself. Just factor in traffic conditions and you'll be fine..

davidsex
17-10-2012, 11:52 AM
bro,
this the address you are looking for.
Stadium Jakarta
Hayam Wuruk 111
Phone Number:
+62-21 626 3323
The girls are ok and the best part is the 4th floor, lots of freelances for you to choose from.

cheers.

owl888
17-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Spent my 2 nites in Jkt, omw home to Sg. Here's my FR.

Classic: cheapo bonks 3p for 430k+tips 100k. Value for $$$ but gals looks ordinary, very Indon looks.

Marlboro: Nice place to hang out! Loves the dancing stage dance u can see the boobs bouncing :eek: Local only 800k nett and high quality! PRC damn expensive so not many takers! U can oso take the dancer but heard its pretty expensive oso. u can sit with them sucking their boobs but u got to pay 50k per shot or even more.....Heard that another side with "live" band the gals only 350k but for this price I would rather go Classic!

Massage in Jkt not very good. I still prefer China style: serious massage that give u solid full time massage, if got hanky panky type they already make known to u upfront. Here, most massage got hanky panky, so gals not fully committed to massage so more interested in earning extras! Somemore, the masseurs very greedy keep on asking for more tips!

My 4 cents of contribution. Thanks bros for sharing your info so that I had a good trip in Jkt!

davidsex
17-10-2012, 01:23 PM
bro,
Here is the info on block M area.
Top Gun Blok M Jakarta
Jl. Falatehan I no. 32-33, Blok M
Tel :
(62-21) 739-5436
and
My Bar
Jl. Falatehan 1 no. 16, Blok M
Phone number:
+62-21 739 6510
and you could try this too

BATS Jakarta
Shangri-La Hotel (Level 1)
Kota BNI
JL. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1

Good luck

cheers.

cooldoe
17-10-2012, 01:30 PM

tks!!

miss this one
it's the happening kind bro, the have topless massage as well.

All Bro of Jakarta, Now I'm in Jakarta Any recommend FL contact in Mangga Duo Square??
Needed FL that can over night as i'm nood on Jakarta area
Pls also inform the damage. Thanks alot

hmm maybe try tapau bro mstar or alexis bro?

kuningan is quite far, actually it might be closer to kota compared to blok m.
just go through meteng area to get to pasar baru area

smuf
17-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Spent my 2 nites in Jkt, omw home to Sg. Here's my FR.

Classic: cheapo bonks 3p for 430k+tips 100k. Value for $$$ but gals looks ordinary, very Indon looks.

Marlboro: Nice place to hang out! Loves the dancing stage dance u can see the boobs bouncing :eek: Local only 800k nett and high quality! PRC damn expensive so not many takers! U can oso take the dancer but heard its pretty expensive oso. u can sit with them sucking their boobs but u got to pay 50k per shot or even more.....Heard that another side with "live" band the gals only 350k but for this price I would rather go Classic!

Massage in Jkt not very good. I still prefer China style: serious massage that give u solid full time massage, if got hanky panky type they already make known to u upfront. Here, most massage got hanky panky, so gals not fully committed to massage so more interested in earning extras! Somemore, the masseurs very greedy keep on asking for more tips!

My 4 cents of contribution. Thanks bros for sharing your info so that I had a good trip in Jkt!

there is also dancers in classic, drink is 30K per glass, but normally they will glup few glasses each time

davidsex
17-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Bro,
I have a request for Ovenight prices for girls, here is the prices if I could remember well, in most place they would asked between RP 2,300,000 per night for the lower places like Golden Butique and about RP 5,200.000 for the higher places like Alexis, and the about RP 7,500,000 for the KTVs girls at Illegals.
The Imported would be a bit higher, I forget how much.
The prices for massage is a free market, who know what prices they would be asking for.........:eek:

Cheers.

smuf
17-10-2012, 02:39 PM
bro,
this the address you are looking for.
Stadium Jakarta
Hayam Wuruk 111
Phone Number:
+62-21 626 3323
The girls are ok and the best part is the 4th floor, lots of freelances for you to choose from.

cheers.

if compared to classic, the place is quite cramped ans small, but dancers are nice with 50K per glass. price is 340K for the gals there with room

gtwagon
17-10-2012, 03:30 PM

Rp 350,000 was for standard room plus massage plus handjob but the bill added up to 550,000 after massage oil, etc.

Spa water was v hot. Std massage with HJ. Same as Delta Spa.

davidsex
17-10-2012, 04:56 PM
if compared to classic, the place is quite cramped ans small, but dancers are nice with 50K per glass. price is 340K for the gals there with room

Bro,
You should try the 4th floor, I love to hunt fro freelance syt there.
There are a lot of normal guest there partying away, from my experience, the FLs also goes there for R&R; so I almost have my way with them at a discounted rate...:D:D

Cheers.

roostercock
17-10-2012, 10:33 PM
what is bro recommend for near grand hyatt plaza indonesia?

looking for high class joint.

roostercock
17-10-2012, 11:31 PM
any place near grand hyatt plaza indonesia?

looking for high end joint... thanks for all bro!

davidsex
18-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Bro,
if you are looking for actions around Plaza Indonesia, there is Fortune spa and at Senayan there is My Place spa.

Cheers.

newbird9403
18-10-2012, 09:57 AM

The Business school in Setia Budi.

gtwagon
18-10-2012, 10:17 AM
No action at My Place senayan...just a normal massage with happy ending(hj)...

davidsex
18-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Bro,
If you are in the south of the city, block M area would be closer.
but Kota area wold be where most of the actions are.

Cheers.

davidsex
18-10-2012, 02:59 PM
No action at My Place senayan...just a normal massage with happy ending(hj)...

Bro,
Different stroke for different folks.....:D
Some guys are happy with a happy end, and others would want more like a shot at a brothel, or even an overnight....:):)

Cheers.

gtwagon
18-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Bro,
Different stroke for different folks.....:D
Some guys are happy with a happy end, and others would want more like a shot at a brothel, or even an overnight....:):)

Cheers.

Yup...absolutely agree....:)

cooldoe
19-10-2012, 01:20 PM
what is bro recommend for near grand hyatt plaza indonesia?

looking for high class joint.

what kind of join?
club? ktv? or brothel?

for brothel the closest one is Malioboro
They have club and KTV there as well

KTV you also have Zen Karaoke not too far from grand hyatt

The Business school in Setia Budi.

if you have contact, actually tebet is a very fertile area for hunting

davidsex
19-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Yup...absolutely agree....:)

bro,
What is your poison...:D

Cheers.

pacinse
19-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Single is 275K, Tarma is 430K..... Price gone up a bit few months back.

pacinse
20-10-2012, 12:06 AM
BATS is Ang MOHs' land, so leave it to the bule......some of these so called "high end" places, the WGs still prefer them. In seriatim of selection, they come to you only when towards the end when there is no sales, and then go on a fire sales with you.....remember in a set up like this, this is all basic economics of supply and demand at play. Look at the situation if it plays to your advantage. If not, move on.

Jtjan
20-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Any bros in Jkt now? Wanna cheong...

kelambnu
20-10-2012, 04:44 AM
1 will be in jkt on 21-23..any advice where easily to get a girl for over night with so so price?means, just go to the place, pay & bring to the room..

davidsex
20-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Bro,
Bats, is not really only a bule place, there are many locals too but there are the higher end groups, OLs in the higher end jobs mostly Chinese.
The reception types would few and far between; unless they are brought over by their boss.....:D
The FLs there are more experience, so they know what they want and know what is their targets, if you are saying that they lean away from GFE and strictly business...that is true, if your money is as high or higher than the bule, I am sure you will be the star of the place.....:)

Cheers.

gtwagon
20-10-2012, 10:44 AM
bro,
What is your poison...:D

Cheers.

There are many in jkt...There are a few places.. Hv tried maribolro, cj @ mulia and classic & travel.

High end : Alexis
Middle : Maribolro/cj @ mulia
Avg: classic and travel hotel

davidsex
20-10-2012, 12:28 PM
There are many in jkt...There are a few places.. Hv tried maribolro, cj @ mulia and classic & travel.

bro,
I would put alexis on the same par with mariboro:D
but the KTV, alexis and illegals and suncity would be high class.

Cheers.

taitaikunu
21-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Bro,
I was in a cab going home from travel to grand hyatt, on the that main road with the special bus lane....:)
As we get to the big intersection, there was a lot of police on the road asking cars to stop....
They were checking out my papers, plus the girls IC....
Then the police officer ask me where I am going and what is her relationship to me.....:mad:
I just smile and say no understand with my hands.....
At the end I just paid his a sum of money...hate these kind of road block check....later my girl told me that Hari Raya is around the bend, and there are looking for money....hais

FYI, bring your papers, keep your cool and be polite....

klguylate30s
21-10-2012, 02:25 PM

klguylate30s
21-10-2012, 02:33 PM
To the guy who on "07-10-2012 12:01 AM dont spam idiot "& deducted me 3 points coz he has 6 points if I'm spamming due to personal profit & I'm wrong then I truly & humbly apologise but if you're a clone of Aakumu then Thank You for your acknowledgment that I am right in protecting my fellow forumers from con man & cloners like you & Aakumu, I humbly accept the 3 points deducted in the pursuit of truth & justice! Karma bro karma = do good & get good coz do bad & you get bad! :D Add on @ 2.37pm local time @ I noticed you deducted 3 points from adver thus I accept your 3 points deducted coz you acted fairly & have a right to deduct my points which you regard as spam. However I would like to acknowledge the + points given to me in return from others in my efforts to uphold justice & the truth! No path for the rights of justice is easy! ;)

pacinse
21-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Last year same thing happened to me and my Korean chiongster. But this one the cab driver and police must be acting in cahoot. Opposite Spark hotel at 10pm on our way to Redtop hotel, the cab driver of Bluebird slowed down and stopped at one dark corner, and out of nowhere 3 Policemen appeared asking for papers. I had Jakarta driving license and got away with it but my Korean friend was stuck. The damage was 40k rupiah after much haggling in Bahasa Indo. Key lesson is always take a Photocopy of your passport with you in wallet at all time. We spoke English in cab, the driver knew we were foreigners....after arriving at Redtop, gave the Bluebird driver a big F and no tip.

cooldoe
22-10-2012, 02:36 PM

I think alexis and malio about the same level, with alexis a bit higher.

Emporium across redtop hotel is owned by alexis a well

cooldoe
22-10-2012, 03:04 PM
1 will be in jkt on 21-23..any advice where easily to get a girl for over night with so so price?means, just go to the place, pay & bring to the room..

there's no place like that unfortunately
the best location for it is the spa, try cherry spa lokasari, they might allow you to do that.
the cost is usually 3 to 5 times regular rate

manz_tatz
22-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Hi Seniors, just wanna ask abt Puncak. Is it more happening than Jakarta.is the gals better?

kawabanga
22-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi Seniors, just wanna ask abt Puncak. Is it more happening than Jakarta.is the gals better?

Nice place but accommodation is expensive. Cool climax weather. It worth to travel a group of 3. Accommodation is villa 3 story type.Beware of heavy traffic light. You can book girls there. Most of stunner fair skin bandung Girls. I paid 1 million booking from 8pm -10am. The girl has the right to talk about pricing.

taitaikunu
23-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Last year same thing happened to me and my Korean chiongster. But this one the cab driver and police must be acting in cahoot. Opposite Spark hotel at 10pm on our way to Redtop hotel, the cab driver of Bluebird slowed down and stopped at one dark corner, and out of nowhere 3 Policemen appeared asking for papers. I had Jakarta driving license and got away with it but my Korean friend was stuck. The damage was 40k rupiah after much haggling in Bahasa Indo. Key lesson is always take a Photocopy of your passport with you in wallet at all time. We spoke English in cab, the driver knew we were foreigners....after arriving at Redtop, gave the Bluebird driver a big F and no tip.
Bro,
Sorry to hear about it.
WOW 10 pm that is early even for them.
Those cops are really looking for money...:mad:
I am surprise that bluebird did that, as far as I know that company is one of the best in the country.

Cheers.

cooldoe
23-10-2012, 02:24 PM

younger but not really better
more risky as well though.

manz_tatz
23-10-2012, 02:29 PM
younger but not really better
more risky as well though.

Hi bro, what u mean risky? How to travel to puncak. I do not have a driver yet.

cooldoe
23-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Hi bro, what u mean risky? How to travel to puncak. I do not have a driver yet.

basically what you do in puncak is you rent a villa, they ask the people there to provide the girls (usually very young)

the risk is that police can suddenly came and arrest you for it.
The location in puncak is not like jakarta, that is organized so the customer is protected.

not recommended to go alone, only if you want to do a party.

bogor is a closer and better destination, but usually you need some contact for the girl.
otherwise you can try gang semen, kinda like gang dolly in surabaya

klguylate30s
23-10-2012, 03:50 PM

davidsex
23-10-2012, 05:08 PM
I think alexis and malio about the same level, with alexis a bit higher.

Emporium across redtop hotel is owned by alexis a well

Bro,
I agree with you on that but if the facilities alexis is better, but for the volume of girls and quality I personally prefer marliboro....and I thinks the pricing is also better.

Cheers.

davidsex
23-10-2012, 08:51 PM

Bro,
I never knew that the police in Jakarta was that bad....:eek:
I will bring my papers from now on.

Cheers.

kawabanga
23-10-2012, 11:50 PM
basically what you do in puncak is you rent a villa, they ask the people there to provide the girls (usually very young)

the risk is that police can suddenly came and arrest you for it.
The location in puncak is not like jakarta, that is organized so the customer is protected.

not recommended to go alone, only if you want to do a party.

bogor is a closer and better destination, but usually you need some contact for the girl.
otherwise you can try gang semen, kinda like gang dolly in surabaya

Wrong info bro, there is a brothel.Few terrace house. Maybe u miss out this eheheh

manz_tatz
24-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the info. I think i will skip Puncak. Will head out to bandung instead. Any bros will be in Jakarta on Fri & Sat. Can meet up. Me not really familiar with Jakarta scene but classic and travel will be number 1 in the to do list. Hehehe.

whiteturbo
24-10-2012, 03:11 PM
anyone have any reference where to cheong in bali?

cooldoe
25-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the info. I think i will skip Puncak. Will head out to bandung instead. Any bros will be in Jakarta on Fri & Sat. Can meet up. Me not really familiar with Jakarta scene but classic and travel will be number 1 in the to do list. Hehehe.

friday is idul adha bro, most location will be closed unfortunately

Wrong info bro, there is a brothel.Few terrace house. Maybe u miss out this eheheh

are you talking about gang semen?

Rainman
25-10-2012, 02:40 PM

?

Tonite also a dry night... sigh

Batam Man
25-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Tonite also a dry night... sigh

buy few cartons of Bintang and make it wet la...

klguylate30s
25-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Sometimes I really wanna laugh at all this so called chat/posting which leads me to ask aakumu & gang do you really thing all the forumers here are stupid & don't realise by now it's your clones and your fake postings is just to frighten newcomers believing Jakarta is perhaps 1 of the most dangerous place to monger & yet you're selling your service? :rolleyes:

S.B.Y.1
26-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Selamat Idul Adha to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnSomLYsP9g

taitaikunu
26-10-2012, 02:59 PM
bro,
heard that emporium is open today after 3 pm.
enjoy...:)

manz_tatz
26-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Went to classic close today😁. Saw My Place spa also close. Hmmm dont know what to do tonight.

kawabanga
27-10-2012, 01:24 AM

are you talking about gang semen?

Hi bro,

I dont know the name but it is a terrace house and all the fair, young and pretty.

fireice
27-10-2012, 01:57 AM
malioboro is open as usual though.. was from there..

kawabanga
27-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Any bro knows about north of jakarta? I hear that the rates is cheap but cater for Local. Please share your experience.

kawabanga
27-10-2012, 05:53 PM
bro,
heard that emporium is open today after 3 pm.
enjoy...:)

Can tell me more about emporium please

klguylate30s
27-10-2012, 06:04 PM

manz_tatz
27-10-2012, 06:44 PM
After yesterday dead experience, everywhere is close. Today start to move out early to mangga dua at ard 10. Walk from tunes hotel to therr. Takes more than half hr. Reach there and book bus tickets to Bandung for tomorrow. Then look for massage place. Found 1 at the basement. The massage is awesome. Recommend for bros who is looking for good massage. Halfway massage the gal ask me to remove my undies. Then she massage my groin without touching the penis. Awesome feeling. Then she proceed to massage other place. No hanky panky. Gave her 50k tip after that.

Then took a taxi to Classic. First time so a bit nervous. Reach there ard 3 plus. Terminal at L5 is close so went to L2 instead. Was given a wrist band and informed that 30k charge is applicable is stay after 7pm. Went in and turn left. Only 1 sofa with 4 gals. The rest is damn dark. Walk all the way to the po table and saw no gal. So U-Turn and go to the other side. Voala, got abt 30 gals wearing different color of dress. The mami is damn pestering and keep calling gals to us even before we sat down. Ignore them and find a table to sit. Saw a group of red dress gals sitting at the corner but all just ignore us. Finally pick 2 gals from a mami. Damage is 285k for 1 and 430k for 2 gals. Paid 430k and follow the gal.

manz_tatz
27-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Walk down the stairs with 1 gal walking in front and the other gal holding my hand. Went to room 152. Got LCD Tv. Play the remote and hope for any porn channel. Fat hope here. Hahaha. After shower the action start, 1 gal suck my nipple and the other is giving Bj. After abt 10-15 mins, she rode me with her butt facing me. Wonderful feeling. Still sucking the other gal boobs until i came. Shower again and start 2nd round after 5 mins rest. Now change gal. The one i fuck now playing with my nipple and other one giving BJ. Cant come for thr 2nd time. Times up and the gal look worried that i still haven cum yet. Told her no worries and proceed to shower for the 3rd time. Gave both of the 50k each. Come out and my fren is still outside. He didnt take any gal. We left afther paying for the drinks.

Damage: 430 for gals , 170 for drinks.

Gal name Lisa. Small boobs but big nipple. Very professional service.
Gal name Wida( cant really pronounce). Very inexperience. Just start werk 2 weeks. She always ask Lisa what she need to do. But the GFE is damn solid. Nice body with B boobs. Can finger. Will take her again if got opportunity later.

Walk back to hotel. Shower again and writing FR. Will be going to Top Gun later at Blk M to check out the scene and try to get lucky. If not will head back to Classic. Anyway classic is walking distance to tunes hotel.

Sorry for the long winded FR. Will post again tomorrow.

CumOnly
28-10-2012, 10:11 AM
I'll be heading to Jakarta with my colleague next week and staying in Orchardz Hotel in Mangga Dua..

Any advise as that is our 1st trip down there.. things that we should/not do in Jakarta and pricing/location for entertainment..

jjtan
28-10-2012, 11:12 AM
will be in Jkt from 5 to 7 Nov, anyone wants to join up.

jjtan
28-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Will be in Jkt 4 to 7 Nov, anyone wants to join up?

okokman
29-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi bro,

What is the time given for Single and well as Tarma?

Single is 275K, Tarma is 430K..... Price gone up a bit few months back.

cooldoe
29-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Any bro knows about north of jakarta? I hear that the rates is cheap but cater for Local. Please share your experience.

which north jakarta are you referring to?

I'll be heading to Jakarta with my colleague next week and staying in Orchardz Hotel in Mangga Dua..

Any advise as that is our 1st trip down there.. things that we should/not do in Jakarta and pricing/location for entertainment..

Orchardz hotel in mangga dua?
I think you got the location wrong bro

there are one in Gn Sahari/Industri road and there another one in Pangeran Jayakarta Road.

both have good spa that offer FS as well

cooldoe
29-10-2012, 01:05 PM

similar with alexis, owned by alexis actually, price a bit cheaper with a bit lower quality of gals

manz_tatz
30-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi bro,

What is the time given for Single and well as Tarma?

Latest pricing is 275k for single and 430k for tarma. Time given is 1hr.

The phone will ring in 1 hr and ask if i want extension. Price for extension is the same. This is based on my experience on last Sat. Maybe senior bros here got speciAl price. And i ask the gal directly for LT, she say cannot. Didnt ask the mami.

axeman24
30-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Latest pricing is 275k for single and 430k for tarma. Time given is 1hr.

The phone will ring in 1 hr and ask if i want extension. Price for extension is the same. This is based on my experience on last Sat. Maybe senior bros here got speciAl price. And i ask the gal directly for LT, she say cannot. Didnt ask the mami.

You can ask for her number and negotiate with her to meet after work. She will be more than willing to go to your place for LT. :)

netaccess
30-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Hi Guys,

I be heading to Jakarta next week.
Be staying at Le Meridien, any SPA to recommend?

And if i stay at Mulia, any spa to recommend?

Super NOOB here

Mighty_Moog
31-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Hi all,

been reading the last couple pages on this thread... i notice especially reports on malioboro that little is mention about the quality of the imports namely the latinas, uzbeks, russians... are they no more in malio or other places for that matter?

cheers bros

w800i
31-10-2012, 01:40 AM
Bro,
I agree with you on that but if the facilities alexis is better, but for the volume of girls and quality I personally prefer marliboro....and I thinks the pricing is also better.

Cheers.

Missing Malioboro :D

cooldoe
31-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Hi Guys,

I be heading to Jakarta next week.
Be staying at Le Meridien, any SPA to recommend?

And if i stay at Mulia, any spa to recommend?

Super NOOB here

there are fortune spa just around the back of le meridien

for mulia my place senayan is close

fiatgp
31-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Yup fortune is just across the street you wont miss it.

mesmerize
31-10-2012, 03:04 PM
hey bros,

going to jakarta and staying at hotel pullman next week. This is my first time going there. Need advice ..

1) Scanned the threads but I do not see any overnight kind of experience like batam ... anyone can guide if there is any?
2) Any website like sammyboy but catered for jakarta?
3) Any recommended place near to my hotel? If can overnight also ...

The Law
31-10-2012, 07:17 PM
hey bros,

going to jakarta and staying at hotel pullman next week. This is my first time going there. Need advice ..

1) Scanned the threads but I do not see any overnight kind of experience like batam ... anyone can guide if there is any?

Depends which Pullman, is it the one by HI/Thamrin or Central Park?

If Central Park you have the delights of Medika on your doorstep :D with FM1 Boutique also just across the road. The rest of the places in Gajah Mada etc. would be about a 15 minute ride on bus number 12 from Kalideres to Pasar Senen.

adboy_6
01-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Depends which Pullman, is it the one by HI/Thamrin or Central Park?

If Central Park you have the delights of Medika on your doorstep :D with FM1 Boutique also just across the road. The rest of the places in Gajah Mada etc. would be about a 15 minute ride on bus number 12 from Kalideres to Pasar Senen.

If it is thamrin, then not much within walking distance. Take a ride to le meridien, shang or Mulai...or up north to kota, where stadium, travel malibroro and alexis lies.

For website, try bintangmewar.net. Mainly in Bahasa, just a small section in english.

okokman
01-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Hi bros,

Other than Classic and FM1 Boutique any other bargin and good place(Safe) in Jarkata. Prefer near central Park. Thank you Thank you.

cooldoe
01-11-2012, 02:05 PM
hey bros,

overnight service usually need reference from people that know know the service.
website bintangmawar as someone mention is indonesia equivalent, not alot of english section though

which pullman are you in?

Hi bros,

Other than Classic and FM1 Boutique any other bargin and good place(Safe) in Jarkata. Prefer near central Park. Thank you Thank you.

try cherry spa
close to central park you can try comfort latumenten, but not all girl offer full service.
it spa, for the FS you negotiate with the masseur, usually 300k tips for FS

mesmerize
01-11-2012, 06:31 PM
overnight service usually need reference from people that know know the service.
website bintangmawar as someone mention is indonesia equivalent, not alot of english section though

which pullman are you in?

I will be in the one at Thamrin ... any bros at jakarta from 7th - 10th ? im going alone .. so maybe can meet up and explore?

aaaaa123
03-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Mesmirize, i will be in jakarta during that time 7-11 nov. why not u inbox me see what we can work out

netaccess
05-11-2012, 06:15 AM
Ah... Change in hotel... Any spa within waking distance from sultan hotel?

mesmerize
05-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Hi bros,

In preparation of my trip to Jakarta, I literally search for girls in Jakarta through Facebook. And I got lucky, 1 replied that she was a FL . She told me that normally she quote 700 K for ST.

After sweet talking to her for around 2 days, she told me that she can accompany me for 1 day for 1.5 J.

Do you all think it is worthy? Or should i just go for the normal mode of operandi in jakarta?

p.s : She also tried to push for friend FL to me in case i do not take her. Both of them to me quite cute SYTs ..

best123
06-11-2012, 12:07 AM

hj 6/10
bj 7/10
fj 8/10

can share ctc bro?

blackdevil
06-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Fellow Bros,

I'll be in JKT next week and staying at Atlet Century Park in Senayan. Are there massages in the hotel or nearby? Will be going with some colleagues, so have to be a bit more discrete. Are JKT hotels girl friendly?

Thanks for your help.

S.B.Y.1
06-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Pak is now at Swiss-Bel hotel Mangga Bessar

manz_tatz
06-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Pak is now at Swiss-Bel hotel Mangga Bessar

Alamak pak, gua udah pulang sg lah. But i did walk past the swiss bel when i was there exploring.looks veri nice hotel. Kalau tak kita bisa ketemu. Will be honoured to meet u.

S.B.Y.1
06-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Alamak pak, gua udah pulang sg lah. But i did walk past the swiss bel when i was there exploring.looks veri nice hotel. Kalau tak kita bisa ketemu. Will be honoured to meet u.

Swiss Bel indeed a hotel recommend very nice and lavish rooms

Can't meet anyone cos IndoBonkLand 1st Lady beside Pak :o ;)

Maybe next time in Batam 31st Desember

jjtan
06-11-2012, 10:27 PM
I am staying in Atlet Century Park right now, my girl is meeting me later, coming straight to my room. Some floors need key card some floors do not need.

camotorpedo
06-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Hi bros,

Can anyone recommend a massage spa in North or central Jakarta with sex for extra? I was brought to Orchardz Hotel by a friend which is not bad but cannot choose girl. Just wondering if there is anything similar with better variety of girls. Thanks!

jjtan
06-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Thought I share my last few days experience, tonight is my last night. I came on Sunday and one of the local girl I meet in S'pore two years back has agreed to bring me around. Managed to convince her to take swimming lessons with me as the trainer and also to go for spa together. I reached hotel, contacted her and she was at the lobby within 1 hour. We went for lunch at the FX mall beside and over lunch we discuss our program. thoroughout the time I did not clash her hand, only hold her hand when we cross the road and touch her back when we use the escalator or change directions in our movements.
Of all the things, the sky open up and we r stuck in FX mall, then we change plans to watch Skyfall (70k RPH for two tickets). Moive finish, and the rain is still pouring. She has a small umbrallea she tells me and the hotel is 3 minutes walk away. That will be quite romantic I think, until I saw a man enter with half his pants soaking wet. I suggest we take a cab back. Now back in the room we chated and she complain about sore neck, I massaged her neck and occassionally place my hand on her shoulder, to see her react, no react at all, seems to be enjoying the massage, i tried to inch closer, maybe can steal a kiss on the cheek and perhaps...
she say enough and also said that we may not have time for spa, we have to choose swimming or spa. I choose swimming (bad decision), i said that she can change in the toliet beside the pool (another bad decision). We went down and by the time we reach the pools, the rain came down again. Erghhhhh. ok back to hotel room, chat some more thne dinner time. I had a news paper cutting on the best place for sate and suggested we go there. We have our sate meal and she has to pack dinner for her mother n sister. okay we went to Pizza Hut beside the sate stall. In the car park I clash her hand (fingers between fingers), she clash for a moment then withdraw her hand and then hold my wrist instead. till we reach pizza hut (1 mintue). i offered to pay for the order, she refused. there goes one afternoon and one night. but we make plans to meet the next day for dinner. So I went to Classic for one round and pick up a girl at CJs for 600k. (took another super chio one first for 1 mil), while waiting for taxi, i asked if she has condom, she said no, instead she ask if I can control and pull out for COB. MY alarms bell goes, and quickly excused myself to go to the gents and then return to CJ to claim the 600k Shirley (C cup and devilish figure). That was second round away and slept at 4am.
Fast forward to dinner, the shy one asked if it is okay we join her co-worker and boyfriend in Skye (opened a year ago, very similar to Social House). I am thinking, good improvement now meeting friends, so we went. then first surprise she asked for table for two. I asked how about her friend? She said she is not here yet and not sure what time we can come. We eat and chated and enjoyed the night view of JKt from the 56th floor. her friend came in with a Spainese guy and we chated as a group and then we leave. She is directing the taxi to her family's resturant. Oh I am thinking now it is meeting family, one more step closer. Nope, she alighted at the resturant but her family members not there yet. Upon the taxi leaving I saw her sister drive in. (I have seen her family photos during the dinner). A lonely night (2nd night) slept at 11pm.
however, we are meeting for lunch and dinner on day 3 (today)with more of her co-workers, and dinner alone with me. She brought forward the dinner time somemore. I am thinking this is it, this is my last night,this must be it! Met her at her office and first thing she says is she is not feeling well le'ts have a quick dinner. I offered her my room to sleep, she decline. I sent her back and then one of my girls called. Excellent timing i am thinking. then the shy one texted me that she left her key in the resturant. I turn back the cap, she said it is okay, her sister is on the way home, she need her medicine and sleep. (She has been rushing to close her books for Oct, but the computer system is been clashing and delaying her report, she is quite stressed, having me is a good destress for her, he apologise that she cannot be with me on my last night in Jkt). Looks like another lonely night until another girl called. She jsut came back from KL and saw my emails to her. She straight away told me she is coming to my room in two hours time. I am waiting for her now in my room and typing this sharing. More of this gal tomorrow. I have met this gal in Jkt two times before, 1st time we slept in the room but separate beds, second time we shared the same bed in each others arms. This time I will share tomorrow.
Sorry for this long sharing.

cooldoe
07-11-2012, 12:21 AM
After sweet talking to her for around 2 days, she told me that she can accompany me for 1 day for 1.5 J.

that is normal rate for most girl
so if you like the girl I think it'sok

Fellow Bros,

I'll be in JKT next week and staying at Atlet Century Park in Senayan. Are there massages in the hotel or nearby? Will be going with some colleagues, so have to be a bit more discrete. Are JKT hotels girl friendly?

Thanks for your help.

hotel is girl friendly

nearby massage location is myplace senayan but they don't offer FS on HJ
the next location is fortune spa (a bit farther)

Hi bros,

Can anyone recommend a massage spa in North or central Jakarta with sex for extra? I was brought to Orchardz Hotel by a friend which is not bad but cannot choose girl. Just wondering if there is anything similar with better variety of girls. Thanks!

if you are talking about that area, there are a lot choice bro
Classic hotel, travel, MStar all cost around 300k and you can choose the girl to fuck

cooldoe
07-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Ah... Change in hotel... Any spa within waking distance from sultan hotel?

nothing walking distance form there bro
closest is myplace senayan or fortune spa

mesmerize
07-11-2012, 01:43 AM
that is normal rate for most girl
so if you like the girl I think it'sok

thanks ! i think i try her first for a night and see how it goes .. got gfe or not ..

geylang boy
07-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Hi bro's

I will be in Jakarta tomorrow, anyone have outcall girl massage which comes to your hotel? Can give me the telephone number? Thanks in advance.

camotorpedo
07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
if you are talking about that area, there are a lot choice bro
Classic hotel, travel, MStar all cost around 300k and you can choose the girl to fuck

Hi Bro,

I prefer a spa setting where I can enjoy the facilities and TV lounge. A good massage is always a bonus even though sex is the main dish. Classic and Mstar are too noisy and "direct", not so nice to spend a relaxing afternoon. Any nice spa to recommend?

nirvana123
08-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Hi bros, I know I should be reading the pages but its really too many pages, I read until my eyes bonking liao haha...

I am going 4 nights to Jakarta first time next month. I am staying in Mangga Dua. I am looking for brothers to recommend:

1. Massage parlours like those in BKK (Nataree etc) - with no reputation for ripping foreigners off.

2. Or damn chio model escorts to come to my room (of cos willing to pay more for this lah)

I have seen quite a fair bit of Malioboro lah, Classic Hotel lah, Alexis lah... can more brothers explain how these places work compare to those in BKK?

Sorry for noob :D:(

Boley
08-11-2012, 03:12 AM
Hi bros,

In preparation of my trip to Jakarta, I literally search for girls in Jakarta through Facebook. And I got lucky, 1 replied that she was a FL . She told me that normally she quote 700 K for ST.

Do you all think it is worthy? Or should i just go for the normal mode of operandi in jakarta?

p.s : She also tried to push for friend FL to me in case i do not take her. Both of them to me quite cute SYTs ..
7K is standard foreign pricing. 1M for LT is as well...
Try to meet her at a mall cafe to see if suitable. If not pay her taxi money

Good luck and let me know! :)

aaaaa123
08-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Currently in jakarta.. Went to alexis hotel on my own last monday night taking an ojek. No problem as they are service orientated ranging from the receptionist to the security guy outside the hotel. Inside u wont feel alienated as the customers ranges from all over the world mostly on business trip or holiday. So dont think it will be a problem if u guys wanna go there. Will give a FR once back in sg.

cooldoe
09-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Hi Bro,

I prefer a spa setting where I can enjoy the facilities and TV lounge. A good massage is always a bonus even though sex is the main dish. Classic and Mstar are too noisy and "direct", not so nice to spend a relaxing afternoon. Any nice spa to recommend?

actually mstar do have spa.
you can pay 50k for the spa facilities (that should be 0 if you take any ladies)

other than that you can go to cherry spa at lokasari, or fashion spa at gunung sahari.

fashion spa more expensive but better facilites and more choices compare to cherry

Hi bros, I know I should be reading the pages but its really too many pages, I read until my eyes bonking liao haha...

I am going 4 nights to Jakarta first time next month. I am staying in Mangga Dua. I am looking for brothers to recommend:

1. Massage parlours like those in BKK (Nataree etc) - with no reputation for ripping foreigners off.

2. Or damn chio model escorts to come to my room (of cos willing to pay more for this lah)

I have seen quite a fair bit of Malioboro lah, Classic Hotel lah, Alexis lah... can more brothers explain how these places work compare to those in BKK?

Sorry for noob :D:(

not familiar with BKK, but you can go to alexis, mstar, fashion spa in that area that offer good service and fixed rate.

model escort tend to cost a lot of money in Jakarta, minimum of Rp. 3 mil and up.

blursam
09-11-2012, 02:48 PM

Wah liao.....you bei sianz meh....doing this for so long liao......:confused:

klguylate30s
09-11-2012, 07:27 PM
LOL noooooooooo! :D Justice prevail! Wah liao.....you bei sianz meh....doing this for so long liao......:confused:

klguylate30s
09-11-2012, 07:28 PM

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

taitaikunu
10-11-2012, 01:33 PM

similar with alexis, owned by alexis actually, price a bit cheaper with a bit lower quality of gals
bro,
owner, went to china...sold his share to Alexis....that is what I have heard....:)
I would say that the girls are not lower quality....but different kind.
The girls at emporium are less educated in the art of make up and in the sense they do not look as good as the girls at alexis.
But having said that the girls are newer to the line.

Cheers.

Delwin
11-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi, any bros in Jakarta right now?? First time to this sin city alone.
Btw, where is classic address and how to get to cj??

blursam
11-11-2012, 07:35 PM
I am now in Jakarta, just arrived yesterday afternoon, so I thought just to give a summary of what happened last night.

Part 1
------
Visited Classic Hotel, reached there 5pm. Went to top floor (Cafe Classic). There are some ceweks but quiet, no major action yet.

Went to Terminal Classic at level 4. As usual, they put a number tag on my wrist, which is meant for settling the drinks bill when you leave. Walked around and there are many ceweks in different groups. Each group wears different dress and managed by different groups of mummies. If you want options, my suggestion is to sit on the table that is not in front of the group (maybe in the middle) otherwise the mummy (of that group) will keep pushing you her ceweks, while the mummies of the other groups will not come over. Also ceweks of other groups will not come to you. Ordered a bottle of Bir Bintang (they served big bottle).

Too many ceweks and took my time to drink and choose (partly mummy very pushy resulting me in taking even longer time). Finally got a sweet and sexy SYT, 19 years old (by the way, can take 2 if you want). Sat with me until my Bintang finished and she asked me if want to go. Yup, settled the money with mummy directly (paid cash), mummy went to cashier and returned to give the cewek a receipt and off we went to the level below. Young, sweet and sexy, smooth tender skin....but service so-so only (or maybe my expectation too high). Got the usual standard service and settled the deed. After that, went back up to cashier, paid my bir and went off.

Level one (same level as hotel lobby) has a pub, which you need to pay cover (I think its 7,000 rups). They let me check it out first before I decide. Went in and checked, nothing much, so decided not to proceed. Fyi, I saw some Vietnamese ladies working there.

Basement one has a massage/SPA outlet. Did not check it out.

Part 2
------
Took a taxi and went to Crown Disco. Reached there about 8:30pm, too early so no action yet. The good thing arriving there was that many tables were reserved, so i got a choice of getting an empty table. As the night went, the crowd started to come in. There are many different types of crowds there - some angmos (whites and blacks), working ceweks, groups of friends there to enjoy. by 11pm the place was packed.

As usual, I went hunting. The entire night I had fun with 3 different ceweks (on after another). The first was a SYT (20 years old FL there to work). Got her to ON (2) and she went into her "zone". Had great fun with her. 1am she wanted to go off, so paid her taxi money. Second cewek was a 21 year old Indo Cina, there with her group of friends. Good fun, again got her to ON. but 3pm, I was exhausted, asked her to follow me back but her sister said no. so I left. On my way out, saw the 3rd cewek - late 20s milf. Chatted with her. She just arrived. Told her I was going back and asked her to come....she agreed, at 700,000 rups.

Well, Milf has their advantages in experiences and skills.....she took very good care of me, very passionate, wet frenching, heavenly and super extended long BBBJs, several firing sessions, etc. Slept until late morning one final round and she wanted to go home. Gave her the money + extra for taxi (she did not ask). Never knew I could do it again with this old body of mine, 4 times last night. I guess in part, the vitamins I had earlier helped.

All in all, yesterday in total spent about 2.4 juta - including taxi, Classic and Crown (6 vitamins + 6 cans of Hennekien + 5 bottles of mineral water + 1 shot of fire liquor + taxi tips for the ceweks + the cewek which I took back).

For those with wants to go discos like Crown to pick up FL, my suggestion is that when you talk to the ceweks, and if you have the intention to take them back, make it clear to them. Otherwise you might ended up disappointed, especially after you spent time with her and bought drinks and vitamins, only for her to not to go with out. It will be easier if you can understand and speak some bahasa (many ceweks in these places dun speak English, some do simple ones).

I guess not bad for a night out. Definitely cheaper than what back in Sillypore. It definitely brings back memories of the good old day I had with the gang here in Jakarta (ppl like Rainman, etc)....I missed that.....

Hi old friends in Jakarta, if you are reading - Apa Kabar ? Its been a long long time and hope all is well at your side......

TheExchange
13-11-2012, 12:18 AM
I am now in Jakarta, just arrived yesterday afternoon, so I thought just to give a summary of what happened last night.

Good info :D Hope to have more updates :p

hansm
13-11-2012, 01:34 AM
Hello, I'm new here and have a question to the Jakarta experts. I was in 2011 in Jkt and now I plan to go there start in 2013. I am especially interested in karaoke bars. Does anyone know of "Cosmos Korean Karaoke"? Anyone visit this place and can tell me more details? How many girls, rooms, prices and so on? My hotel is near this bar and I'm a really lazy guy. I don't want drive hours by hours. :D So if anyone can give me more information I will grateful

hans

davidsex
14-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Missing Malioboro :D
I was wondering if it would be open tomorrow??

Currently in jakarta.. Went to alexis hotel on my own last monday night taking an ojek. No problem as they are service orientated ranging from the receptionist to the security guy outside the hotel. Inside u wont feel alienated as the customers ranges from all over the world mostly on business trip or holiday. So dont think it will be a problem if u guys wanna go there. Will give a FR once back in sg.
Bro,
I was under the impression that the locals at alexis has drop in the looks department.
Their girls were the cream of the crop for a long time, but I heard that illegals girls are the freshest....bar none....

Wah liao.....you bei sianz meh....doing this for so long liao......:confused:

Bro,
Everyone has the right to speak their mind, no matter how sianz it may be...

Cheers.

stryker
14-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Was there at Alexis few weeks back (virgin trip there) brought by supplier who wanted me to enjoy & have a relaxing time. Heard about this place long ago. During entry, nothing extraordinary but once u go to the top floor, that's where the action starts.

After changing to their clothing & given number tags, sat down at the sofa in lounge area to ogle at the fls standing around (60+ of different nationalities). Have not been to other places bf but to me the fls standard is quite high (u not going to get those 30s, out of shape fls). Handler brought several groups of fls to us but couldn't make up my mind. In the end, I chose a sweet young china fl for action (2 juta rph for 90mins – spa followed by room). My supplier didn't take any. Was feeling tipsy already due to heavy drinking earlier. At spa she gave some massage on my head while I soak in the hot water. Later moved on to room. Didn't have much clue what was going on only I asked her to give me massage. Slowly started to catbath me where I was getting some sensation & proceeded to lick her pussy. Later guided me into her pussy. Several times didi went soft but she never gave up, hj to get it started again. Finally unloaded after much effort & indicated on her chit some tips (Sex & alcohol definitely don't mix). By then was having slight headache so took a bath quickly & went out to meet my supplier to bring me back to hotel.

Can understand why many people I met always say must come here if in JKT. A paradise for man where everything under one roof.

Mighty_Moog
15-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Hello bros,

will be planning a jakarta trip soon, my last trip was in 2010 had a great time in malioboro and few other places... been reading this forum and i notice that little been said about the imports (latinas, russians, uzbeks etc) are they no more at malio? can any bros comment on this? thank you in advance

cheers

davidsex
16-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Was there at Alexis few weeks back (virgin trip there) brought by supplier who wanted me to enjoy & have a relaxing time. Heard about this place long ago. During entry, nothing extraordinary but once u go to the top floor, that's where the action starts.

After changing to their clothing & given number tags, sat down at the sofa in lounge area to ogle at the fls standing around (60+ of different nationalities). Have not been to other places bf but to me the fls standard is quite high (u not going to get those 30s, out of shape fls). Handler brought several groups of fls to us but couldn't make up my mind. In the end, I chose a sweet young china fl for action (2 juta rph for 90mins – spa followed by room). My supplier didn't take any. Was feeling tipsy already due to heavy drinking earlier. At spa she gave some massage on my head while I soak in the hot water. Later moved on to room. Didn't have much clue what was going on only I asked her to give me massage. Slowly started to catbath me where I was getting some sensation & proceeded to lick her pussy. Later guided me into her pussy. Several times didi went soft but she never gave up, hj to get it started again. Finally unloaded after much effort & indicated on her chit some tips (Sex & alcohol definitely don't mix). By then was having slight headache so took a bath quickly & went out to meet my supplier to bring me back to hotel.

Can understand why many people I met always say must come here if in JKT. A paradise for man where everything under one roof.

Bro,
it is glad to see that you had a great time.
Alexis is the place to entertain clients, on company accounts....:)
The spa action before is special for that place which other places do not have.

Cheers.

taitaikunu
16-11-2012, 10:22 AM
bro,
I think that marliboro and alexis should have the best looking imported girls in the whole Jakarta.....:D

Cheers.

FeiGohGoh
16-11-2012, 02:55 PM

Looks like he's adding a few more clones to his name....2 just posting on this page....hhahaha.....

klguylate30s
16-11-2012, 08:10 PM

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

klguylate30s
16-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Actually more then that bro but don't worry I & many others are monitoring & just waiting to pounce on him once he makes a mistake! he has certain set patterns that he keeps repeating & there are his tell tale signs ;)Looks like he's adding a few more clones to his name....2 just posting on this page....hhahaha.....

zukermix
17-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi, am here in Jakarta till Sunday night alone. Anyone bros around?

aaaaajoe
17-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Bros, I will be in Jakata for two days. Anyone mind sharing good FL contact number ( willing to come to hotel). Many thanks.

cooldoe
17-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Hello, I'm new here and have a question to the Jakarta experts. I was in 2011 in Jkt and now I plan to go there start in 2013. I am especially interested in karaoke bars. Does anyone know of "Cosmos Korean Karaoke"? Anyone visit this place and can tell me more details? How many girls, rooms, prices and so on? My hotel is near this bar and I'm a really lazy guy. I don't want drive hours by hours. :D So if anyone can give me more information I will grateful

hans

never heard about it bro

it think it's in blok M area?

Hello bros,

will be planning a jakarta trip soon, my last trip was in 2010 had a great time in malioboro and few other places... been reading this forum and i notice that little been said about the imports (latinas, russians, uzbeks etc) are they no more at malio? can any bros comment on this? thank you in advance

cheers

they stil offer import in malio and alexis bro

Hi, am here in Jakarta till Sunday night alone. Anyone bros around?

I'm always around in jakarta :)

hansm
17-11-2012, 03:48 PM
never heard about it bro

it think it's in blok M area?

Ja it's about 3 km north from Blok M by Ratu Plaza (Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 9 Ratu Plaza). If you can give me more information it will be great :)

blursam
18-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Bros, I will be in Jakata for two days. Anyone mind sharing good FL contact number ( willing to come to hotel). Many thanks.

You can go pubs like CJs or BATs to pick up. However if you are lazy, go online DateInAsia. There are many FLs lurking there.

cooldoe
18-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Ja it's about 3 km north from Blok M by Ratu Plaza (Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 9 Ratu Plaza). If you can give me more information it will be great :)

If in ratu plaza I think it's a new place, never heard about it before.

klguylate30s
18-11-2012, 08:56 PM
LOL with DIA it's a gamble but to me worth it. Almost all will say they dont sleep with dates on 1st date but then again I also meet my fav FL through DIA but also had paid for some dinners+dates without even a kiss! ;) You can go pubs like CJs or BATs to pick up. However if you are lazy, go online DateInAsia. There are many FLs lurking there.

klguylate30s
18-11-2012, 08:57 PM

Zascia
19-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Guys, anyone staying at Grand Menteng Hotel before.. Heard there is spa there, any information about this joint?

vika
20-11-2012, 12:13 PM
why don't the forum ban the "cunt" who continue to post "on behalf of bro long dick" since he is a knowned conman?:cool:

blursam
20-11-2012, 12:15 PM
LOL with DIA it's a gamble but to me worth it. Almost all will say they dont sleep with dates on 1st date but then again I also meet my fav FL through DIA but also had paid for some dinners+dates without even a kiss! ;)

I had encountered a few that does ST and ON. They even quoted me their rates......The thing is there are some that does not look as good as their pics....

taitaikunu
20-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Guys, anyone staying at Grand Menteng Hotel before.. Heard there is spa there, any information about this joint?

Bro,
As far as I know, that hotel has KTV and a disco, never knew there was a spa.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
21-11-2012, 09:50 PM
LOL a lot of them send pics that are either doctored or taken in a photo studio so when we see them in real life we'll get shocked. I normally ask to meet them and buy them a meal & pay them some form of copmpensation even if I dont wish to partake in their service. I pay them fairly but there has been cases where they're not happy with the $ & I told them it's fair coz I had informed them that I'll only take them after meeting them. Newbies be careful & dont get trapped coz I've also heard of some of these girls scamming you!I had encountered a few that does ST and ON. They even quoted me their rates......The thing is there are some that does not look as good as their pics....

klguylate30s
21-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Bro vika 1stly calm down. The forum owners will only ban him if he has committed an offence with regards to the rules of the forum. SBF is very lenient as more postings equals more traffic equals better commercial value for the forum! :D Why do you think he has so many clones coz if 1 gets into problem then he can use another! He wont go away unless he virtually die or stop posting on this forum? take it easy bro! :) why don't the forum ban the "cunt" who continue to post "on behalf of bro long dick" since he is a knowned conman?:cool:

blursam
21-11-2012, 10:31 PM
LOL a lot of them send pics that are either doctored or taken in a photo studio so when we see them in real life we'll get shocked. I normally ask to meet them and buy them a meal & pay them some form of copmpensation even if I dont wish to partake in their service. I pay them fairly but there has been cases where they're not happy with the $ & I told them it's fair coz I had informed them that I'll only take them after meeting them. Newbies be careful & dont get trapped coz I've also heard of some of these girls scamming you!

Yeah, for newbies, if you see the girl but do not want them, just give the some money for their time and taxi fee.......anything from 100K to 200K.

AngusYoung
22-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Can someone kindly advise which location is better for the spa/girls: Is it the one at Industri Raya or at PJ?

Can anyone also confirm if choosing the girls (instead of by number) only happen on Wed and Fri. If so what time can start going there to choose.

Greatly appreciate

lost99
22-11-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm looking for some opinions for a possible trip to Jarkarta. I've tried to read many of the past pages but nothing on point for a beginner here. I've been to China and Thailand many times in the past, and looking for something different.

How difficult do you think Jakarta is for a first timer? maybe compared to somewhere like BKK for ladies, prices, convenience etc.. I also here that most ladies don't speak English and you should speak some Bahasa. I would like to come here, but not if it would be too much trouble compared to other places in Asia.

Longer123
22-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi guys

Any activity in Thamrin area? Don't visit to travel too far from here. Pls advise.

blursam
22-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Hi guys

Any activity in Thamrin area? Don't visit to travel too far from here. Pls advise.

What type of activities are you looking for? There are SPa/massage, pubs, lounges, etc

KatoeyLover69
23-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Report from The Jakarta Post dated 23 November 2012 :-

Indonesia suffers setback in fight against AIDS

INDONESIA - A new report published by the United Nations (UN) shows that Indonesia has suffered a setback in its campaign against HIV/AIDS.

In the report, released in conjunction with the 2012 World AIDS Day, the Joint UN Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) records that the rate of new HIV infections in Indonesia, along with several other countries such as Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Philippines, increased by more than 25 per cent between 2001 and 2011.

The report also said that in Indonesia HIV-prevention programs for males who have sex with males (MSM) stood at less than 25 per cent, or very low.

The coverage of HIV-prevention programs for commercial sex workers in Indonesia and two other countries, Bangladesh and Pakistan, also reached less than 25 per cent.

The prevalence of the HIV infection among people who use drugs by injection in Indonesia has reached more than 35 per cent.

Responding to the report, Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi said on Wednesday that it was "so embarrassing".

"Millions of dollars are spent annually on HIV/AIDS programs to curb the spread of the disease in this country. Yet, there is such a low coverage of HIV-prevention programs. I don't know what mistakes I have made. It [the report] was shocking to me," she told reporters on Wednesday.

"The World AIDS Day Report 2012" launched by UNAIDS on Tuesday reported some significant progress made in recent years.

The report showed that 25 low- and middle-income countries, half of which are in Africa have achieved more than 50 per cent reduction in the rate of new HIV infections.

"I don't know what else we can do to try to change the situation," she said.

Data from the National AIDS Commission (KPA) shows that the prevalence of consistent condom use is still low although it has been associated with lower prevalence of HIV infections and other sexually-transmitted diseases.

"[The consistent use of condoms] among sexual workers reaches only 40 per cent," KPA chairman Kemal Siregar said.

The 2012 UNAIDS report deals another blow to Nafsiah who assumed her post only five months ago.

Soon after she filled the new position, which was left vacant following the death of then health minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih, Nafsiah enganged in a fierce debate with lawmakers and religious groups accusing her of hatching a plan to distribute free condoms to teenagers.

UNAIDS country coordinator Cho Kah Sin said that Indonesia should not be preoccupied with the numbers presented in the report. The report, he said, outlined statistics which outlined the situation during the 10-year period from 2001 to 2011.

"There is a group of countries in the Asia Pacific region where, by comparing the statistics from baseline data in 2001 to 2011, we see a rise in new HIV infections," he told The Jakarta Post.

The rise in infections in several countries, including Indonesia, comes from the fact that the rapid increase of infection in the country starts later compared to other countries. Cho added that the situation was also caused by the low coverage of HIV-prevention programs despite good intensions.

UNAIDS predicts that there will be an increase of about 76,000 new HIV infections in Indonesia every year.

"I think this is much more important to realise," Cho said.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
23-11-2012, 01:35 PM

INDONESIA - A new report published by the United Nations (UN) shows that Indonesia has suffered a setback in its campaign against HIV/AIDS.

In the report, released in conjunction with the 2012 World AIDS Day, the Joint UN Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) records that the rate of new HIV infections in Indonesia, along with several other countries such as Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Philippines, increased by more than 25 per cent between 2001 and 2011.

The report also said that in Indonesia HIV-prevention programs for males who have sex with males (MSM) stood at less than 25 per cent, or very low.

The coverage of HIV-prevention programs for commercial sex workers in Indonesia and two other countries, Bangladesh and Pakistan, also reached less than 25 per cent.

The prevalence of the HIV infection among people who use drugs by injection in Indonesia has reached more than 35 per cent.

Responding to the report, Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi said on Wednesday that it was "so embarrassing".

"Millions of dollars are spent annually on HIV/AIDS programs to curb the spread of the disease in this country. Yet, there is such a low coverage of HIV-prevention programs. I don't know what mistakes I have made. It [the report] was shocking to me," she told reporters on Wednesday.

"The World AIDS Day Report 2012" launched by UNAIDS on Tuesday reported some significant progress made in recent years.

The report showed that 25 low- and middle-income countries, half of which are in Africa have achieved more than 50 per cent reduction in the rate of new HIV infections.

Data from the National AIDS Commission (KPA) shows that the prevalence of consistent condom use is still low although it has been associated with lower prevalence of HIV infections and other sexually-transmitted diseases.

"[The consistent use of condoms] among sexual workers reaches only 40 per cent," KPA chairman Kemal Siregar said.

The 2012 UNAIDS report deals another blow to Nafsiah who assumed her post only five months ago.

Soon after she filled the new position, which was left vacant following the death of then health minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih, Nafsiah enganged in a fierce debate with lawmakers and religious groups accusing her of hatching a plan to distribute free condoms to teenagers.

UNAIDS country coordinator Cho Kah Sin said that Indonesia should not be preoccupied with the numbers presented in the report. The report, he said, outlined statistics which outlined the situation during the 10-year period from 2001 to 2011.

"There is a group of countries in the Asia Pacific region where, by comparing the statistics from baseline data in 2001 to 2011, we see a rise in new HIV infections," he told The Jakarta Post.

The rise in infections in several countries, including Indonesia, comes from the fact that the rapid increase of infection in the country starts later compared to other countries. Cho added that the situation was also caused by the low coverage of HIV-prevention programs despite good intensions.

UNAIDS predicts that there will be an increase of about 76,000 new HIV infections in Indonesia every year.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Rainman
24-11-2012, 01:31 PM
I guess not bad for a night out. Definitely cheaper than what back in Sillypore. It definitely brings back memories of the good old day I had with the gang here in Jakarta (ppl like Rainman, etc)....I missed that.....

Hi old friends in Jakarta, if you are reading - Apa Kabar ? Its been a long long time and hope all is well at your side......

OOO.. U back n hv new hobby liao??? Don't play play lor.... 6 x E, 3 Tip, Classic plus one take away and u spent 2.4 J??? Super cheap lor.

cooldoe
24-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Can someone kindly advise which location is better for the spa/girls: Is it the one at Industri Raya or at PJ?

Can anyone also confirm if choosing the girls (instead of by number) only happen on Wed and Fri. If so what time can start going there to choose.

Greatly appreciate

you are talking about orchard hotel right?
about the same
but with the rainy season better go to industy as PJ road often flooded

I'm looking for some opinions for a possible trip to Jarkarta. I've tried to read many of the past pages but nothing on point for a beginner here. I've been to China and Thailand many times in the past, and looking for something different.

How difficult do you think Jakarta is for a first timer? maybe compared to somewhere like BKK for ladies, prices, convenience etc.. I also here that most ladies don't speak English and you should speak some Bahasa. I would like to come here, but not if it would be too much trouble compared to other places in Asia.

not that difficult actually, some higher up location can help on the english side.
Better try alexis or malio first, for first timer.
CJ, Bats and some foreigner popular bar would also be a good location to start
Very easy to get girls and they can help you on the language

But if you want to experience more of jakarta 'kota' feeling you might need a guide to help you avoid some of the seedy location.
But you can also check info beforehand and ask a lot of question in the forum to choose the location that would be convenience for you

if you do need someone to show around I might be able to help.

Hi guys

there is
go to fortune spa across citiwalk sudirman

Rainman
24-11-2012, 01:38 PM

hans

Cosmos... Still around... omg... long live the Korean.... places like this are mainly or Korean. The girls are much more wild n expensive....Last there? long time ago. only once or twice.

davidsex
24-11-2012, 01:41 PM

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Bro,
Thanks for the info.
We all should be careful these days.

Cheers.

AngusYoung
25-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Thanks Bro Cooljoe re Orchatdz Hotel. Is it true that on Wed u get to see n choose the girls. Does it happen only at night or afternoon start liao. Tks again

bell152
25-11-2012, 03:05 PM
sorry, out of topic a bit

anybody knows any shopping centers in jakarta got sell nice
casual blazers, jackets?

where to find chinese food like bak kut tea, pig organs soup,
wan tan mee, chicken rice in jakarta?

cheers,

Abeling
25-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Hi Bro

fyi; Ratna left Jakarta. If someboby knows where she is now, pls pm me ....

blursam
26-11-2012, 12:10 PM

casual blazers, jackets?

cheers,

Kota area. Besides Jayakarta Hotel, there are a few chinese resturants. For Bak Kut Teh and Fish soup - Da Jia 大家.

blursam
26-11-2012, 12:13 PM
OOO.. U back n hv new hobby liao??? Don't play play lor.... 6 x E, 3 Tip, Classic plus one take away and u spent 2.4 J??? Super cheap lor.

Yo Bro RM.....apa kabar?

Yeah, am surprised I only spent 2.4J....like the good old days old pricing for the drinks and ceweks......however vitamins prices have gone up! :p

Am coming again next week.....free to meet?

blursam
26-11-2012, 12:15 PM

casual blazers, jackets?

cheers,

Kota area. Besides Jayakarta Hotel, there are a few chinese resturants. For Bak Kut Teh and Fish soup - Da Jia 大家.

blursam
26-11-2012, 12:19 PM

Hi bro RM....Apa Kabar?

Yeah 2.4J....good old pricing for the drinks and ceweks.....like last time....cheap.....:D .....but vitamins prices seems to go up!

Coming again next week....free to meet?

Rainman
26-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Yo Bro RM.....apa kabar?

Yeah, am surprised I only spent 2.4J....like the good old days old pricing for the drinks and ceweks......however vitamins prices have gone up! :p

Am coming again next week.....free to meet?

All in all, yesterday in total spent about 2.4 juta - including taxi, Classic and Crown (6 vitamins + 6 cans of Hennekien + 5 bottles of mineral water + 1 shot of fire liquor + taxi tips for the ceweks + the cewek which I took back).

That is why your 2.4 J does not seem right. E is currently 300k x 6 u said which is 1.8 Juta. Classic say 400k, Hennekien, Aqua say 300k... The last girls u took back at 700k not to mentioned the 2 tips....

How u end up 2.4?? U take too much until cannot count liao??

U hv WhatsApp? Should be free from Monday to Thur.... See u around ..

blursam
27-11-2012, 11:16 AM
That is why your 2.4 J does not seem right. E is currently 300k x 6 u said which is 1.8 Juta. Classic say 400k, Hennekien, Aqua say 300k... The last girls u took back at 700k not to mentioned the 2 tips....

How u end up 2.4?? U take too much until cannot count liao??

U hv WhatsApp? Should be free from Monday to Thur.... See u around ..

Hi RM,

Nice to hear from you.

hahahaha......yeah lor....maybe.....you know sometimes vitamins make you see double, triple, etc.......shiok shiok lor.....

Let me count again :
- Cewek at Classic - 270K
- Bir at Classic - 120K
- 6 vitamins - 1.8J
- Bir and Aqua in Crown - 200K
- 2 ceweks tips at Crown - 400K
- 1 ceweks take away ON - 600K
- Taxi (3 trips) - 150K

Total - 3,540,000rups.....est S$454.....Still good price for an enjoyable night....we probably cannot get this in Singapore.....

I will be in JKT Tuesday to Friday....will call you.....

blursam
27-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Fyi, those hitting CJs, it seems that the ceweks there are now asking for higher price....some quoting 1.5juta for ON.....can bargain down to 1juta. Make sure you nego and she agree that its until tomorrow morning.....do not assume......

taitaikunu
27-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Bro,
I was invited by my supplier to illegals, great place. Very high class and the price reflexes it.....:(
Love it the set up, the girls at the karaoke are the pretties in town...

Cheers.

Rainman
27-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Hi RM,

Nice to hear from you.

hahahaha......yeah lor....maybe.....you know sometimes vitamins make you see double, triple, etc.......shiok shiok lor.....

Let me count again :
- Cewek at Classic - 270K
- Bir at Classic - 120K
- 6 vitamins - 1.8J
- Bir and Aqua in Crown - 200K
- 2 ceweks tips at Crown - 400K
- 1 ceweks take away ON - 600K
- Taxi (3 trips) - 150K

Total - 3,540,000rups.....est S$454.....Still good price for an enjoyable night....we probably cannot get this in Singapore.....

I will be in JKT Tuesday to Friday....will call you......

Bro... Suggest u stop discussing about V here liao ya... Very strict now. My ex GF is inside since May 2010. she is expected our next May.

See u around.

acer3939
27-11-2012, 05:48 PM

Bro..

Wa bro u still going bery strong in in indo :D... how things with u?

klguylate30s
27-11-2012, 05:55 PM

tsuyoyi
27-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Bros,
I am staying in Hotel ciputra Jakarta at Jl Letnan Jenderal S.Parman.
Any advice if the massage in the hotel has FJ?
Where is the nearest fuckshop to here?

Thanks a mil in advance!

blursam
28-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Bros,

Thanks a mil in advance!

Hotel FM......

dragonstar87
28-11-2012, 09:40 AM
bro in jakarta got young girls ard 18 to 19

cooldoe
28-11-2012, 11:26 AM

casual blazers, jackets?

cheers,

define nice
as in plaza senayan you can fine nice Hugo Boss store :D
I think most of the brand name is cheaper in Singapore, so no point of getting it in jakarta unless you are in a bind

For the food, under Jayakarta hotel there's a chinese resto that is quite nice.
On the mangga besar 1 just behind the hotel you can find bubur kamseng and some chinese resto offer the similar menu

Thanks Bro Cooljoe re Orchatdz Hotel. Is it true that on Wed u get to see n choose the girls. Does it happen only at night or afternoon start liao. Tks again

don't frequent them too often so I don't now the detail
I think only one day and usually only start around 5

Bros,

Thanks a mil in advance!

FM hotel right across it and Comfort latumenten are close by
China White is new on daan mogot road, I haven't tried it though.

Also if you are looking for cheap fuck and willing to be more adventurous there medica, sari ayu, etc behind hotel ciputra