PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

teteku
03-08-2012, 10:32 AM
bro,
Flight out of Jakarta is expensive, hari raya, people are all getting out.

Cheers.

newbird9403
03-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Got to check with my friend.

Good looking, tall etc is for sure.

Service.... hmmm.. never tried so cannot comment.

Hahhaha, if you don't have the number at hand, just diam aja....., now you see, give people false hope. Anyway I hope that you can help him, he seems very desperate to please his boss.

No offence buddy.... the soto ayam at AH tanpa MSG, tanpa garam... enak tau....

kangtao2012
03-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi there bro..

Both hotels belong to the same owner. The one that i tried is in Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta.
Try to go on a fri as they have some kinda of promotion where u can select the girls rather than picking their numbers.
Let me know if u need more info.

Cheers.

Hi bro, thanks, very interesting, u mean they are sitting there for us to choose, like fish tank? Only Friday ?
However, Which hotel accommodation and environment is better, and more convenient?
I mean beside the hotel itself, any massage, shopping, food etc... nearby the hotel.

Thanks

ObamaRocks
04-08-2012, 03:03 AM
bro,
Flight out of Jakarta is expensive, hari raya, people are all getting out.

Cheers.

I thought its should like more people are getting in?:confused:

ironchef5
04-08-2012, 11:06 AM
bro,
I think its on wed and fri where they have such promotions. Yup there is a row of sofas in the lounge area where all the girls will be seated and u can choose them instead of other days where only selection can be done via luck..haha:)
Actually both hotels r quite near to each other. Last time i stayed in Jalan Industri as its the only 1 thats available. Room is quite spacious and pretty cheap i think around $60 per night inclusive of breakfast. The other 1 in pangeran has lots of streets food just at the hotel doorstep whereas the one in jalan industri is quite near to mangga dua square where u can find fast food and restaurant and a very good and cheap foot reflexi called "lotus" on the 2nd floor.
I would suggest u to stay near the area that u wanna explore coz traveling in jam can take up lots of time.
Ciao!

Hhuang
04-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Anybody going out tonight? I wanna join

Hhuang
04-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Any action tonight?

massagelover
05-08-2012, 09:59 AM
bro newbird, you are 110pct correct! I am in the USA now with my boss. He is already planning to come in Sept and asks me to arrange a get away for 1 weekend, maybe to Bali, Bandung, Phuket or any resorts. I am thinking on Bandung or Bali as we have to go to JKT after the weekend for meetings. if Bro Rainman or anyone has a good contact, i would like to have those girls with us over the weekend. will also pay for their travel expenses.

teteku
05-08-2012, 12:00 PM
I thought its should like more people are getting in?:confused:

Bro,
Hari Raya, Jakarta is quite dead....girls go back to kampung, and the men go off with family to overseas for holiday...
Cheers.

aduadu
05-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Anybody going out tonight? I wanna join

Hi bro,
Fasting month not much action as normal times......:(
If you like to, you go the hotel bars, quite a safe bet.

Cheers.

Diavel
05-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Hello brothers, will be heading to JKT for a week. Cheonging dates will be from 7-9 Sept, the weekends.

Question is, will the biz be back to normal on those dates cause its still in the Hari Raya month.

Diavel
05-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Hello brothers, will be heading to JKT for a week. Cheonging dates will be from 7-9 Sept, the weekends.

Question is, will the biz be back to normal on those dates cause its still in the Hari Raya month.

axeman24
06-08-2012, 12:08 AM

Don't worry business will be back to normal.

Diavel
06-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Don't worry business will be back to normal.

Thanks bro :)

aduadu
06-08-2012, 01:10 PM

Hi bro,
everything should be getting back to normal, even if it is not to full strength.

cheers.

newbird9403
06-08-2012, 03:54 PM
bro newbird, you are 110pct correct! I am in the USA now with my boss. He is already planning to come in Sept and asks me to arrange a get away for 1 weekend, maybe to Bali, Bandung, Phuket or any resorts. I am thinking on Bandung or Bali as we have to go to JKT after the weekend for meetings. if Bro Rainman or anyone has a good contact, i would like to have those girls with us over the weekend. will also pay for their travel expenses.

Bro relax, I will help you. I will give you the contact of a high class pimp. She is able to arrange even Indon artist, TV personality so long as you are able to pay for it. Next time round when you are back to Jakarta. PM me and I will introduce to you. I promise.

Diavel
07-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Bro relax, I will help you. I will give you the contact of a high class pimp. She is able to arrange even Indon artist, TV personality so long as you are able to pay for it. Next time round when you are back to Jakarta. PM me and I will introduce to you. I promise.

Indon artist?! wholly cow

Diavel
07-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Anyway bros, any recent reviews on KTV and Spa in Jakarta?? Went through the thread and this link too: http://www.jakarta100bars.com/ and got a lil bit confused..ahah.

Would appreciate for your kind reviews especially on the KTVs :)

Diavel
07-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Hi bro,
everything should be getting back to normal, even if it is not to full strength.

cheers.

Anyway bros, any kind souls with any recent reviews on KTV and Spa in Jakarta?? Went through the thread and this link too: http://www.jakarta100bars.com/ and got a lil bit confused..ahah.

Would appreciate for your kind reviews especially on the KTVs cause Im a sucker for it :)

KatoeyLover69
07-08-2012, 10:22 AM
S'pore Consulate in Medan to start operations on 8 Aug 2012

SINGAPORE: The Singapore Consulate in Medan, North Sumatra, will commence operations on 8 August.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry said the re-opening of the Consulate is in line with Singapore's growing economic interactions and people-to-people ties with North Sumatra.

The Consulate is located at:
Suite 1111, Grand Angkasar International Hotel
Jalan Sutomo No 1
Medan 20235
Indonesia

The email address, telephone and fax numbers are:
Tel: 62 (61) 455 3537
Fax: 62 (61) 456 8262
Email: [email protected]
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

newbird9403
07-08-2012, 11:29 AM
S'pore Consulate in Medan to start operations on 8 Aug 2012

SINGAPORE: The Singapore Consulate in Medan, North Sumatra, will commence operations on 8 August.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry said the re-opening of the Consulate is in line with Singapore's growing economic interactions and people-to-people ties with North Sumatra.

The Consulate is located at:
Suite 1111, Grand Angkasar International Hotel
Jalan Sutomo No 1
Medan 20235
Indonesia

The email address, telephone and fax numbers are:
Tel: 62 (61) 455 3537
Fax: 62 (61) 456 8262
Email: [email protected]
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

My friend you are well informed.

kangtao2012
07-08-2012, 07:20 PM
bro,
I think its on wed and fri where they have such promotions. Yup there is a row of sofas in the lounge area where all the girls will be seated and u can choose them instead of other days where only selection can be done via luck..haha:)
Actually both hotels r quite near to each other. Last time i stayed in Jalan Industri as its the only 1 thats available. Room is quite spacious and pretty cheap i think around $60 per night inclusive of breakfast. The other 1 in pangeran has lots of streets food just at the hotel doorstep whereas the one in jalan industri is quite near to mangga dua square where u can find fast food and restaurant and a very good and cheap foot reflexi called "lotus" on the 2nd floor.
I would suggest u to stay near the area that u wanna explore coz traveling in jam can take up lots of time.
Ciao!

Ok. Thanks, Bro.

whiteturbo
07-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Most happy to have u join us Bro.....

I get in on Aug 4.....

Cheerz
AC

Bro count me in too.

zen6
08-08-2012, 03:31 PM

I'm also interested bro newbird if you could arrange for the intro with the high class pimp. My Chinese boss will surely be sextified with the intro :D

aduadu
08-08-2012, 05:53 PM

Would appreciate for your kind reviews especially on the KTVs cause Im a sucker for it :)

Hi bro,
KTV a few of the best would be illgals, grand paragon, sands, sun city......
The rest are about so so...

Cheers.

massagelover
08-08-2012, 06:34 PM
bro newbird, thank you very much for your offer. I will certainly call you when I am in Jakarta. can you PM me your hp number?

TheExchange
08-08-2012, 07:10 PM

What's the range of damages that she charges? My boss may be interested too.

TheExchange
08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
bro,
Ciao!

Are both hotels "gal" friendly?

hacorp65
08-08-2012, 11:31 PM
hello bro, please me the contact too because I am going to jakarta next month to entertain my client based in Jakarta. Thanks.

klguylate30s
09-08-2012, 12:06 AM
It's quite interesting to note that adver has his points +66 reversed to -66. This perhaps means he has incurred the - points due to abuse of the forum! As mentioned before I suspect many of the postings here are done by the very same person to promote the unscrupulous sex tour! You've been warned! :p;):D

quincy
09-08-2012, 08:48 AM
hi bros,

going to jkt this avro.... is it safe to visit spa places during fasting month?

thanks for info

timepassonly123
09-08-2012, 02:27 PM
hi bros,

going to jkt this avro.... is it safe to visit spa places during fasting month?

thanks for info

It is safe but some of the spas are not working untill late evening... If you are using your hotel spa then it should be open.

Bottom line, if they are open for operations, it is safe

timepassonly123
09-08-2012, 02:32 PM

Jakarta is well connected with Bali, Phuket, Bangkok or even Singapore with almost same flight time and pricing so you can be in Jakarta from these locations in hour or 2 - Just choose a right location as per your needs and then you can be in Jakarta for your meeting .....

asiancigar
09-08-2012, 04:23 PM
In the airport now waiting for my flight home...... Am finally able to get into sammyboy.... apparently my hotel has difficulty logging into sammyboy site for some reason.

A big and warm hearted thanX to Bro Axeman and Bro NewBird for an unforgettable raunchy week..... 6 syt pussies in 5 nites is beyond my wildest dreams. I cum back limp and bruised but otherwise all intact...... hehehe
What's this bullshit about zero action during Ramadan......hahaha

Happy National Day .....

Cheers
AC

Jswt
09-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Aishe~~ long time not login to forum alrdy.

Recently planning to go jakarta on 30 augst til 2 sept. 4D3N trip.
Is it still ok to hunt in this period? Since hari raya season....
Dont know still got stock or not... Hope not much cewek balik kampung...?

R lookin forward for the "day" bookin fun as such in batam.
Any recommends pickup joints?

axeman24
09-08-2012, 11:00 PM
In the airport now waiting for my flight home...... Am finally able to get into sammyboy.... apparently my hotel has difficulty logging into sammyboy site for some reason.

A big and warm hearted thanX to Bro Axeman and Bro NewBird for an unforgettable raunchy week..... 6 syt pussies in 5 nites is beyond my wildest dreams. I cum back limp and bruised but otherwise all intact...... hehehe

Happy National Day .....

Cheers
AC

Ya you the man, especially the last round. I salute you man. Catch up with you again in Singapore.

newbird9403
10-08-2012, 04:02 PM

Happy National Day .....

Cheers
AC

The pleasure is mine, I am happy you have a great time. I especially like the look of the sexy dancer you had on your first night. Sweet, innocent and demure, hehehehe....

klguylate30s
11-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

Diavel
12-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Hello bruders,

sorry for asking too much question lately but will RP3mil for 2 pax be enough for a karaoke session?? Had a karaoke session in Bandung and it was ard RP2.5mil for 2 pax and it was a hell of a time :)

Cheers ~

Diavel
12-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Hi hi,

would like to enq will RP3mil for 2 pax be sufficient for a karaoke session?? Had a karaoke session in Bandung and it was ard RP2.5mil for 2 pax and it was a hell of a time :)

Cheers ~

methy
12-08-2012, 10:20 PM
After taking a break from cheonging for quite a while, I have successfully re-entered the cheonging world with my latest trip to Indonesia.

Last week I went to Jakarta two of my buddies and it's true what people say about Jakarta, it's the unofficial SEX city of Asia (the official one would be Bangkok of course!) We were supposed to go and try other places (like Mstar and a few more) but I think these two places already killed us and our DiDi.
It was a good holiday where we went to Alexis and Malioboro almost everyday (YES, that's TWO cheonging session in one day) for three days!

ALEXIS
Club SETTINGS
In Alexis, the setting is quite posh, with sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, lounge, club, etc. It is a multi-storey building moonlighting as a hotel/club with lots more to offer.
We expected Alexis to be similar to what we had experienced before (E2 in KL, or The Lord in Bangkok) and gosh we were shocked when Alexis seemed to be much more classy and expensive :cool:
ps: The girls even have their own uniforms and they wear them based on their categories.

Field Report : ALexis
WE arrived there at about 10pm and since it was our first time there so we decided to change into our robes and shorts then hang out at the lounge while we check out working girls who were all in the lounge area where the selection process takes place.

The mami aka Marketing Manager for Bathhouse named ReRe was very accommodating and friendly. She sat with us as we ordered a bottle of liquor and we just spoke about the girls and asked her about the SOP. While we were talking we witnessed a group of japanese guys drinking and after a while, one of the girls sitting with them actually got drunk from drinking with the client and then the workers carried her to the room for the guy (to ahem ahemmmm) her pussy was revealed to the entire room to see, and the action has started!

Locals are all in red dress (1.2 and 1.5 mil rupiah if i'm not mistaken), while the Internationals China/Uzbek/Mongolia in more colourful and funky dresses, and price is about 2.0 mil. The PRCs here are unlike the PRCs that i've had elsewhere, almost all of them have nice jugs and hot bods! (it's very obvious that they workout when we were in the sauna, we could see that most of the PRC girls have abdominal lines :D )

Procedure
Once you have picked a girl (usually picked at the lounge area) she will spend 30 mins with you chit chatting, playing with you like a long lost lover or dipping in the hot water jacuzzi (this one's really good, as she massages you and soak your face in cold water).

After that it's 1 hour in the fuck room, which has a pretty decent setting. One queen sized bed, and a shower. Pillows and bed is clean, tidily made up. There are no TVs but there's 6 different music channels to choose from (i like this one, it's very different from having a TV set because a TV can be distracting when you're fucking!!). Also, they have slow music, house music, malay music and a few more for you to choose from. (i'm a big fan of house so this is another plus~!!)

My FR
Out of the three girls I had (two local stars and a PRC), the best one was a local superstar named Siska (1.5mil) on first day. She had really sharp features and huge watermelon sized jugs for her petite body (her nipples were as big as the bottom of a beer bottle!!!! :eek: ) Meaty bonkers and gets wet easily too. As i can speak Bahasa slightly i was teasing her in the first 20 mins in the room and just playing around with her and she gets wet really easily
Her skills were good, riding was awesome and the best part was to let her ride you and watch the boobs bounce...::HEAVEN::
The room is surrounded by mirrors strategically placed and this made it even more erotic (i'm sure most of you guys will love looking at yourselves in the mirror while fucking) **GRIN**

Did her in missionary, doggy, reverse cow (but did not try anal, not a fan) and ended with CIM. I lasted really long with her because she did not force me to come and each time i slowed down, she will not force me to go on.
We fucked until the time finished (the management will call the room) and I was surprised i lasted that long :D

Money well spent, biggest jugs i've ever tried, awesome GFE (maybe because of my slight understanding of Bahasa?) and totally worth the money spent.

To be continued with Malioxxxxx

Thanks for reading bros, I dont really do FRs because I'm usually very busy but this trip was so memorable that I think it will be very selfish of me if I didnt share with the rest of the bros here.

PS: do UP me if you can!!

ironchef5
12-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Are both hotels "gal" friendly?

Hi Bro,

The girls from the orchardz hotel in pangeran are all very friendly, even the counter girls too:) The other hotel i never try before. But im sure cant go that too far off..

kawabanga
12-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Bro, based on your budget you sure is a big spender. For lower budget, you classic or travel hotel.

Cheers

kawabanga
13-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Hi hi,

would like to enq will RP3mil for 2 pax be sufficient for a karaoke session?? Had a karaoke session in Bandung and it was ard RP2.5mil for 2 pax and it was a hell of a time :)

Cheers ~

Bro Bandung which Karaoke you attack?

murple3
13-08-2012, 12:09 AM
bro newbird, can pm me your contact? i will be in jakarta tomorrow and this bro need your guidance :)

murple3
13-08-2012, 12:18 AM
any bro in jakarta tomorrow? PM me

klguylate30s
13-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Why should bro newbird pm you his contact bro? Why don't you PM him instead as a matter of courtesy? He is a well respected forum member & also a well respected person in Jakarta so why should he PM you? BTW he's not a OKT or pimp ya so be smart in communicating coz your post to me is a deterrent for him to contact you! :pbro newbird, can pm me your contact? i will be in jakarta tomorrow and this bro need your guidance :)

murple3
13-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Why should bro newbird pm you his contact bro? Why don't you PM him instead as a matter of courtesy? He is a well respected forum member & also a well respected person in Jakarta so why should he PM you? BTW he's not a OKT or pimp ya so be smart in communicating coz your post to me is a deterrent for him to contact you! :p

As you said, he is a well respected person, even more respect to him if he would do so....

Btw chill bro, I know the procedure and I did post here and PM him at the same time - so its not like what you have thought.

anyway.. thanks for your good advice :D - and BTW dont assume straight away:rolleyes:

Diavel
13-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Bro Bandung which Karaoke you attack?

Hi Bro,

Bandung, I attacked the Fix Studio. Mission accomplished :)

newbird9403
13-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Why should bro newbird pm you his contact bro? Why don't you PM him instead as a matter of courtesy? He is a well respected forum member & also a well respected person in Jakarta so why should he PM you? BTW he's not a OKT or pimp ya so be smart in communicating coz your post to me is a deterrent for him to contact you! :p

Bro thanks for speaking out for me. I let off my big mouth and now its time for me to face the "music". Well unless I know the person well, I will not disclose my contact. I have to protect my contact too as the girls involved are a "decent" lot.

Btw, I must apologised for not calling on you when I was in your hometown some months back. I was caught up with meeting "long lost relatives".
Next time round I will surely call on you.
Take care and I know I truly have a friend like you who will watch my back for me. Thanls brother.

Mercyoyp
13-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Hi bros,

Will be staying in Hotel Indonesia Kempinski. Anywhere nearby to see sexy pole dance & FL? Thanks:)

methy
13-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Hi Bro, no leh not big spender, we only live once and I was on a holiday so already allocated a certain budget for cheonging. Maybe my next round i will follow your recommendation :)

kawabanga
13-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Hi bro, cool. Try venture to Bandung. The local there is celebrities standard :)

pandalittle
14-08-2012, 12:00 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/382483_10151109499309993_1698707675_n.jpg

Hi who are the 2 hot girls in your message? I am heading to Jakarta later half of this week. PM me if I can tag along with you for drinks and some fun.

S.B.Y.1
14-08-2012, 12:21 AM
ApA khabar Mas klguylate30s

Pak hope you in good spirit and health :)

Pak will be in KL somewhere mid-November

Hoping to catch up with you

Diavel
14-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Hi bro, cool. Try venture to Bandung. The local there is celebrities standard :)

Agree with Mr. Kawabanga! The girls there are unbelievable :p

Not sure of Jakarta yet, but soon ~

JibGor
14-08-2012, 03:04 AM
Dik you coming my place in November ah?

I bring you go see mongolian ceweks, mau?

But you must bring me some pembantu rumah lah.

My nice big house on the hill getting messy cos no one clean.

The fridge, you know lah, only appear newspaper dun wan clean house.

newbird9403
14-08-2012, 09:59 AM
ApA khabar Mas klguylate30s

Pak hope you in good spirit and health :)

Pak will be in KL somewhere mid-November

Hoping to catch up with you

Pak, barang mau.

S.B.Y.1
14-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Pak, barang mau.

Barang apa sih :p

Rainman
14-08-2012, 01:06 PM
It is safe but some of the spas are not working untill late evening... If you are using your hotel spa then it should be open.

Bottom line, if they are open for operations, it is safe

Or u can try all the SPA and Pijit in the Golf courses... I know they are open but never tried myself.....

Rainman
14-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Boutique Hotel (FM1)

As said before. Went to the KTV with 2 friends after breaking fast. Quite late and just took one girl from the 2nd flr for 700 k.

In the KTV room asked her why no bedroom and she say toilet aja?:confused:

So total 2 Chivas pls the lady equal 3.5 million... not too expensive ya...

but doing in the toilet sure is no fun....:rolleyes::D;)

KatoeyLover69
14-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 14 August 2012 :-

New Tune hotels open in Jakarta, Manila

KUALA LUMPUR: Tune Hotels recently opened two new hotels in Pasar Baru, Jakarta, and Makati, Manila, to cater to the high demand among travelers for quality and affordable accommodation.
The new hotel in Jakarta opened its doors on July 12 while the hotel in Manila opened on July 17.

"The Tune Hotel Pasar Baru has 168 rooms and a special needs room, representing the global brand's third property in Indonesia.

Tune Hotel Makati represents the second Tune Hotel in Manila and the fourth Tune Hotel in the Philippines," it added.

Tune Hotels Group Chief Executive Officer Mark Lankester said Asia has seen a continued growth in air travel due to an increase in demand for low-cost travel options.

"This trend will continue to grow and this is where hospitality providers would have to be more innovative in their offerings of products and services.

"Our expansion into key cities and destinations continues with the much awaited opening of Asoke, Bangkok, in Thailand as well as Edinburgh in Scotland and further openings in India and Indonesia," he added
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

newbird9403
14-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Boutique Hotel (FM1)

As said before. Went to the KTV with 2 friends after breaking fast. Quite late and just took one girl from the 2nd flr for 700 k.

In the KTV room asked her why no bedroom and she say toilet aja?:confused:

So total 2 Chivas pls the lady equal 3.5 million... not too expensive ya...

but doing in the toilet sure is no fun....:rolleyes::D;)

You sit on the toilet seat and let her stand on top lah. Like that not so tiring mah.

BoinKING
14-08-2012, 10:43 PM
privejakarta.com/category/events/

Got like a new high end club opening..

nmh556
15-08-2012, 06:30 AM
Hi. Anyone has contact for fl come hotel. I Am at Ritz kuningang. Far from everywhere. Thx bro

aduadu
16-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 14 August 2012 :-

New Tune hotels open in Jakarta, Manila

KUALA LUMPUR: Tune Hotels recently opened two new hotels in Pasar Baru, Jakarta, and Makati, Manila, to cater to the high demand among travelers for quality and affordable accommodation.
The new hotel in Jakarta opened its doors on July 12 while the hotel in Manila opened on July 17.

"The Tune Hotel Pasar Baru has 168 rooms and a special needs room, representing the global brand's third property in Indonesia.

Tune Hotel Makati represents the second Tune Hotel in Manila and the fourth Tune Hotel in the Philippines," it added.

Tune Hotels Group Chief Executive Officer Mark Lankester said Asia has seen a continued growth in air travel due to an increase in demand for low-cost travel options.

"This trend will continue to grow and this is where hospitality providers would have to be more innovative in their offerings of products and services.

"Our expansion into key cities and destinations continues with the much awaited opening of Asoke, Bangkok, in Thailand as well as Edinburgh in Scotland and further openings in India and Indonesia," he added
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Bro,
That is good to know.
Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

methy
16-08-2012, 09:41 PM
thx bro kawabanga, celebrity standard huh? Must try one day, will write that down into my bucket list already ahaha!!

methy
16-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Okay guys to continue my FR as promised, another venue we visited during the trip was Malioboro. This is actually a hotel cum spa, and quite near to where I stay (i was staying near Plaza Indonesia/Grand Indonesia).

Club SETTINGS
Malioboro is not as posh as Alexis, but the girls standard is not too bad. The only different is they do not wear uniforms (they wear whatever they want). Girls are aplenty as well, with selections of Locals, International (Managed to check out only the PRC chicks because they were the hottest!!! but there are russians, Uzbek chicks as well) ranging from 1.2 - 2.2 mil all inclusive.
Since it is also a hotel cum spa cum disco, the entire place is quite huge and i got lost twice in two days :o
Rooms are not as posh or nicely decorated as Alexis (no build in stereo, only TV sets) but no complains, i'm easily pleased!

DISCO : If you want to chill and watch live performance (girls dancing on stage), you may choose to go to the disco. It's like a cabaret show but the choreography sux and the girls on the stage are ugly. I highly recommend you skip this place unless you want to sit down with your friends for a good chat before going for the real action.

LOUNGE : This is where the real choosing of vegetables take place. You can order drinks etc. too here. (I had a few bottles of Hoegarden for 60k rupiah each). The settings is like a bar and the girls will be sitting in this area (according to their designation, local, PRC, Uzbek, Korean, etc).

PROCEDURE
Similar to Alexis, the moment you arrive from the cab, you go through a metal scanner and then inside, the reception will give you a magnetic bracelet with your number. This will be used for billing of everything that you use/play inside.
You can decide to take a change first or just jump straight to the action. Since this is also a hotel, there are typical hotel facilities that you can make full use of (FOR FREE!) like the gym etc.
Once you have picked a girl from the lounge area, they will spend about 30 mins chit chatting with you either at the lounge or the Disco area, before proceeding to the real action aka 'fuck room'.

MY FR

Part 1. YoYo the Ever Smiling Goddess
YoYohas the smile of a little school girl, and i noticed her dancing while the DJ was playing Trance! Oh did I mention, the Lounge area has got it's own DJ and the DJ plays really awesome music (he was playing house/trance when i was there at night time).
And me being the sucker for cheerful girls (i like to see their expression while fucking them :P ), i picked her without hesitation. Among all the PRCs there were a few 'special grade' ones aka 'Models'. They are a bit more expensive than the normal PRCs one as they look much better (YoYo looks very Korean-ish, with a great attitude). Me and my three other friends all picked PRCs who could really chat so we bought them drinks and had a really good time just talking and joking with them. THis part i have to give them maxxxxximum GFEs because we were treated like long lost friends and this made the experience a WHOLE LOT better!

After that, time for action. We went to the bedroom, and the first thing YoYOasked me was to guess her age. I guessed 22, but hell i was wrong! She was only 20 but her boobs were really MATURED for her age! Her flawless skin and her sculptured body only works to mesmerize my little didi even more.
I told her i wanted to rest for a while before we proceeded to action (this is always my foreplay plan hehehehe) and she obliged willingly. Cleanliness level was there because she gave me mouthwash etc. to use and brush my teeth right as we entered the room.
Foreplay done, she naughtily undressed me and teased me about my red undies (isnt it normal!!??) and then we went for a nice warm shower.
BBBJ was hot and cold which was fantastic after a good drinking session. We basically performed each and every style in the Karma Sutra (might be a bit exaggerated but yaaaaa), her size is just nice for me, about 160-165 cm (i'm 170) and it felt good just carrying her around in all the diff positions.

While fucking halfway, i was surprised because the in room phone rang. It was the timekeeper!! We have finished our allocated time!! Damn....1 Hour finished without me even realizing"? WTF!!?? That was how awesome and passionate our love making session! MAXIMUM GFE :)

Looks: 9/10,http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1007/20100802/0013729e78490dc0a49a3b.jpg
something like the link above, with short hair, dyed dark brown.
Boobs: 33B (not a champion here, but pink nipples rawks~~~)
Height: 1.60m?? quite petite
BBBJ: 9/10, very good and stimulating
AR: didnt try, not a fan of anything anal
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 10/10
Overall: 9/10, one of the best i've ever tried.... in fact after I left Jakarta, the first memory that comes to my mind is her. Too bad she works in this kind of places. If I have met her in real life, I swear i would court her! Sometimes in life, you just have to let go and move on :(

methy
16-08-2012, 10:07 PM
btw the mami's name is Cindy and she could be quite cocky at first but after my friends and I spent on drinks like nobody's business she got a bit more attentive to us :P

kawabanga
17-08-2012, 12:03 AM
nice FR bro :)

Pearl
17-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Bro,
That is good to know.
Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

Woii Aakumu @ Aduadu @ Teteku @ many more :rolleyes:

Still conning samsters huh :mad:

davidsex
18-08-2012, 12:05 PM
bro,
was in Jakarta, it is two days before hari raya, the scene is quite dead, most of the girls are preparing to go home.
I got luck, one of my regulars invited me back to her village to celebrate hari raya......:)
Looks like it is going to take about two weeks before they start to get back to normal.

surf0215
19-08-2012, 02:04 AM
To all the bros here. Noobs especially bcos the old birds can look after themselves.

I haven't been posting much and can't remember the last time I posted but after reading all the earlier posts. I had to post something to help mankind, the horny ones at least.

Jakarta can be the most fun trip you can have for your dollar if you use abit of common sense and learn to be adventurous but not stupid. It is as simple as researching by google or go to my personal fav website jakarta100bars.

Be it sourcing for an upmarket venue to mix it up with jkt's elites or unloading your meat sausage's contents into local ayam for 30SGD a pop, its gonna be able to give you a head start before you touchdown at the airport.

Whatever your desires and yearnings, the city has got pretty much everything you might be looking for. I am too lazy to FR everything and if I really got down to it, it'll prob take me a week or so just for last month and it was during fasting month.

They say the land of smiles is the sex capital of the world? Having spent a fair bit of time in both, I would say jkt has got to be right up there in terms of sexual fun per dollar. You just got to know where to look.

No need to pay anybody, do your own research and reap the rewards. Btw, some dude wrote a couple of books on jkt's underbelly. Its a good read and pretty close to what really happens there.

Some tips on cheonging in JKT

1. Cabs - Stick to metered ones like Silverbirds, Bluebirds, Express, Whitehorse(NEW) - If you stay central, shld get to most places below 50k rupiah(normal traffic)

2. Do your research on anything and everything like rules of engagement, price, tips, opening hrs etc.

3. Stay away from street food if you are new. If you have to, only eat food that are hot off the pan.

Some places you might want to check out

1. Hotel Travel(Mangga Besar) - Gigantic brothel. Sex tourist hotspot!

2. Sands Spa - Health spa with plus plus plus....

3. Stadium club - For hardcore clubbers and junkies

4. X2 - Wednesday clubbing hotspot for normal pple.

5. CJs(Hotel Mulia) - Club with nice band but full of FLs.

6. Immigrant(Plaza Indo) - Upmarket restr/bar/club. Sat nite is best. Dress to impress the executive crowd. Lots of models.

7. Skye(BCA building) - New roof top lounge. Hottest place with the hottest people right now. A little pretentious and xpensive but I had never seen this many hot women in one place before.

That's all for now. I'll be there next month so whoever wants to hangout can PM me.

klguylate30s
19-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

S.B.Y.1
19-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri to one & all :)

methy
20-08-2012, 02:05 AM
Thanks kawa! Hey bro how do you get Power: 7 under your reputation?
Mine has been stuck at 0 for god knows how long lol

kawabanga
20-08-2012, 01:23 PM

The power of Ninja turtle. Actually bro, i am not sure how this process. It either i kept sharing tips or up the fellow samsters reputations.

dunleavy
20-08-2012, 06:43 PM
good report nexttime i'd like to explore the unoffical sex city in jkt
but i want two hours like in bkk one hours is too short to do two times
hehe

Rainman
20-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri to one & all :)

Life coming back to normal....;)

wizely
21-08-2012, 12:47 AM
I know Classic and Travel is reopening on the 22nd.. It will be BAU then.

Some smaller massage joints are only opening after the 24th though..

TheExchange
22-08-2012, 03:51 AM
Life coming back to normal....;)

The ceweks are back?

GBSUP
22-08-2012, 02:27 PM
when will alexis open? also at 22 ?

Ninja_Kid
22-08-2012, 10:12 PM

Hi i am planning to go to either bandung or jkt for my bachelor party on 1-3 sept. but a newbie so any smamster willing to assist? Will b much appreciated

wizely
22-08-2012, 11:00 PM

Not sure.. I was at Travel and Classic earlier. Both already opened for biz.

Had a threesome at Travel with 2 SYTs who were kawan sekola for past 5 years from the same kampong. I think I was their first customer for the "year" :D

It was truely heaven with 1 giving me a BJ while the other gave me a catbath.. after which they proceeded to rape me till they squeezed my very last drop of juice away from me. Great experience for juz 450k + 100k tips.

Anyway I will be spending quite some time in the next few years or so around the Jakarta region. Any bros who wants to come out for a drink or relaxing session do drop me a PM. Happy cheonging. :cool:

Rainman
23-08-2012, 10:58 AM

Had a threesome at Travel with 2 SYTs who were kawan sekola for past 5 years from the same kampong. I think I was their first customer for the "year" :D

It was truely heaven with 1 giving me a BJ while the other gave me a catbath.. after which they proceeded to rape me till they squeezed my very last drop of juice away from me. Great experience for juz 450k + 100k tips.

Anyway I will be spending quite some time in the next few years or so around the Jakarta region. Any bros who wants to come out for a drink or relaxing session do drop me a PM. Happy cheonging. :cool:

Nice FR.

Afterhours tonight for a pool and drink?

5 pm on 2nd floor at the bar, just ask for Rainman

See u

Rainman
23-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi i am planning to go to either bandung or jkt for my bachelor party on 1-3 sept. but a newbie so any smamster willing to assist? Will b much appreciated

The usual question, how many of u and of course the budget?

We will recommend an EO (Event Organizer) for you..:D

rauldon
23-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Heheheh i am at last coming there babe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kent_do
23-08-2012, 12:31 PM

The power of Ninja turtle. Actually bro, i am not sure how this process. It either i kept sharing tips or up the fellow samsters reputations.

Bros, you guys obviously didn't read the R&R (Rules & Regulations) of this site....lol.

Just to kaypo a bit, the rep points is where u post FRs and other bros with power points to UpZ your rep points. This does not matter how long u've been with sbf site. As for the power points, you need to hit 40 rep points to get the power points going, but there's another requirement is that the number of years you join this site, would be the number of power points given to you. e.g. if u join in 2008, then u would have 4 power pts to UpZ other bros rep points. But each Upping of rep points would have a cool down period of 24hrs.:D

wizely
23-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Nice FR.

Afterhours tonight for a pool and drink?

5 pm on 2nd floor at the bar, just ask for Rainman

See u

Thanks for the invite bro Rainman. Please check your PM. :)

huanggua
23-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the FR. I like Alexis but its quite pricey. Malioboro is okay but I prefer M Star.

kawabanga
23-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Bros, you guys obviously didn't read the R&R (Rules & Regulations) of this site....lol.

Just to kaypo a bit, the rep points is where u post FRs and other bros with power points to UpZ your rep points. This does not matter how long u've been with sbf site. As for the power points, you need to hit 40 rep points to get the power points going, but there's another requirement is that the number of years you join this site, would be the number of power points given to you. e.g. if u join in 2008, then u would have 4 power pts to UpZ other bros rep points. But each Upping of rep points would have a cool down period of 24hrs.:D

Ok noted , thanks for the helpful information eheheh

Mankok
24-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Bro Methy, your fr on Malioboro and Alexis is awesome and my interest is awakened. Never knew that Jakarta offers so much cheonging.
(Will up you next time.)

phlwoo
24-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Nice review..:)

phlwoo
24-08-2012, 12:13 PM
seems is all getting happening already. Will be going there in 1 st October. Hopefully seniors can guide. Solo Traveller.:)

vmok69
25-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Hi Hi,

Just came back from Jkt Thursday, tried in hse massage at a 5 star hotel.
Was talking to the girl while massaging me and she told me the entire hotel massage that i the only customer on Wednesday ordered for in hse massage and there 20 girls all nn business...

anyway, the second part of the massage come the proposal..she speak very little english but use international terms.. she ask me want HJ or ML..
Ask her how much tip she want and she offer HJ for 1 mio and ML for 3 mio..and she told me is hotel rate some more...trying to ripped me !!

i thought that nn business should lower the expectation. so i politely declined but she continues to stimulate me hopping that i will bite...she do look abit disappointed..

end up tippping her 100k for her good service and attitude but not the plus plus rate

rauldon
26-08-2012, 03:07 AM
1 more day babe! yahoooo.i will be reaching at 5 am ....shall i start straight away :)

S.B.Y.1
26-08-2012, 03:56 AM
1 more day babe! yahoooo.i will be reaching at 5 am ....shall i start straight away :)

Solat Subuh duluan dong :p

antoniobilly
26-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey Bro...

This is Anton..I am heading to Jakarta. Can you help me to introduce a high class contacts. Your reply is truly appreciated. my email is [email protected]

If you are there too it would be great to have a night out as well.

I am there from Oct 29th to 1st Sept.

Thanks a million.

rauldon
26-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Pak Almak u had to remind me

Frankiestine
26-08-2012, 08:21 PM

Hahaha pak mau chong tapi jangan lupa sembahyang dulu ah...

genghajatz
27-08-2012, 01:17 AM
I will be arriving n Tuesday too , keen to link up some bros here , staying in sudirman area .if have kok session please ajak ok

ashleygal
27-08-2012, 02:06 AM

Hey how are you bro!

macaofren
27-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Hello bros,

I'm visiting JKT next week. Can any senior C-hing advise on Sands international entertainment ? Thanks in advance.

Rainman
27-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Hello bros,

I'm visiting JKT next week. Can any senior C-hing advise on Sands international entertainment ? Thanks in advance.

http://sandsjakarta.com/

What u want to know ya.

antoniobilly
27-08-2012, 01:12 PM

Hey Bro..

Is it safe to go to Hotel Travel alone. I am in Jakarta from 29th to 1st. Do you have some contacts that i can make before i go there?

Regards

Anton

vmok69
27-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Hi,

Could i check what is the rate to give for tip for those hotel In hse massage service ..typically a 5 star hotel massage tip for a hj and a bj ?? their 90 min massage is about 370k....

hope i don wan to overgive & spoil the market.

appreciate bro advise..

wizely
27-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Hey Bro..

Is it safe to go to Hotel Travel alone. I am in Jakarta from 29th to 1st. Do you have some contacts that i can make before i go there?

Regards

Anton

Hmmmm.. I guess it is as safe as it can get..

If you're taking a cab then go for either bluebird (Blue) or express (white).. as both tend to be more "reliable".

You do not need to call in advance.. There should be more than enough girls there to satisfy you.

newbird9403
27-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Hmmmm.. I guess it is as safe as it can get..

If you're taking a cab then go for either bluebird (Blue) or express (white).. as both tend to be more "reliable".

You do not need to call in advance.. There should be more than enough girls there to satisfy you.

Good advise

Rainman
27-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Good advise

Safe as u go in the afternoon. They are open very early.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/12/travel-hotel-jakarta-mangga-besar.html

TheExchange
28-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Safe as u go in the afternoon. They are open very early.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/12/travel-hotel-jakarta-mangga-besar.html

good infomasi :D

bsn0109
28-08-2012, 03:22 PM
hi all
i'm will be in jakarta this weekend
any info that i can call to for asking a call gal to my hotel room
instead of visiting their nest
pls advice

BenV
28-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Can anyone recommend a call in FL over the next few days?
Thanks in advance!

zoyx888
28-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Went to Classic Hotel yesterday at about 6pm.
First went to Terminal 5 at level 5...there are 6 groups of girl to choose from and the setting in the lounge is more spacious. Had a drink n look around...
Next went to Terminal 2 at level 2.... Of course... Another 6 groups of girl to choose from.... Cater to all preference.
After walking around decided to go to ground floor to look at the foreign talent.... :rolleyes: too bad, too early n only 4 available.... Guess got to go ground floor after 8pm.
When up to 5 level and pick a slim gal with B+ cup.
Good cat bath and bbj.... Offload in missionary.... Satisfaction.
Damage 270k + 50k

Will go Top Gun tonight to look around n for a drink.....

biker
28-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Any places of interest or happening around ParkLane Hotel Jakarta?
Tried reading but can't find any info around this hotel....

zoyx888
28-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Any places of interest or happening around ParkLane Hotel Jakarta?
Tried reading but can't find any info around this hotel....

Not too sure about that area and depends on what u want. If u want pick up bar w FL, CJ's in Mulia Hotel is not too far away...10 to 15 mins by taxi...

finn2046
28-08-2012, 10:32 PM
is it recommended to go JK during CNY...
never been there B4... usually how much is their LT/overnight/pack back hotel cost :D
thanks for the advice..

cheers :)

chachachang4
29-08-2012, 01:47 AM
never been there B4... usually how much is their LT/overnight/pack back hotel cost :D
thanks for the advice..

JKT also has many Indonesian Chinese. :)

antoniobilly
29-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Thanks Bro...

biker
29-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Not too sure about that area and depends on what u want. If u want pick up bar w FL, CJ's in Mulia Hotel is not too far away...10 to 15 mins by taxi...

Read there's a Spa within this hotel managed by LifeSpa.
Any reviews? Can't seem to find any info on this hotel / spa...

Rainman
29-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Read there's a Spa within this hotel managed by LifeSpa.
Any reviews? Can't seem to find any info on this hotel / spa...

Have we met? U in the coffee biz before? Hotel SPA is very standard and ex.

biker
29-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Have we met? U in the coffee biz before? Hotel SPA is very standard and ex.

No Rainman, sorry i'm not in coffee biz.. :)

Seems no action in hotel for me then.
Will need to venture out.. 1st time in JKT.. Hehee

forward78
30-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Hello bros,

Been reading the forum for quite sometimes and appreciate for the info sharing :)

I'll fly in to Jkt this Friday with a friend. This will be my 4th visits this year. All I can say that jkt is a great city to enjoy and meeting new people and cewek :P

Usual hang out places would be Malio, Travel, Alexis, any of delta spa branches, club 36 Jayakarta, CJ, V2 lounge, classic

Happy hunting :)

vmok69
30-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Hi again , had posted the question before and did many many search but din manage to get the answer....hope bro here can kindly advise......

Could i check what is the rate to give for tip for those hotel In hse massage service ..in a 5 star hotel massage tip for a hj and a bj ?? their 90 min massage is about 370k....

i had read alot on the rate for spa/parlous but could not find for hotel in hse market rates...

appreciate bro advise..10s 10s

methy
01-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Bro Methy, your fr on Malioboro and Alexis is awesome and my interest is awakened. Never knew that Jakarta offers so much cheonging.
(Will up you next time.)

Thanks bro Mankok. Alexis and Malio, to me, is worth every penny if you are willing to spend. My brothers and I were totally amazed by what A and M had to offer.
Each of us have experienced what BKK, KL, Las Vegas (went there a few years back), Amsterdam before and Malio/Alex is up there somewhere, on top of the list!!

Abeling
01-09-2012, 03:36 PM
good news for bros who wanna try Ratna the E cupper, she is back in Jakarta

Body: 7/10 (Big E cup but a bit tummy)
Boobs: 9/10 (E Cup with good shape)
Attitude: 7/10 (Can speak English)

pm me bros if you are interested to engage her services

fleaz
02-09-2012, 12:09 AM
visited jkt for the 1st time on business trip few days ago
looks up this tread but damn.. so many page
come accross a recent post mentioned about CJ bar
bingo, im staying there right on
visited cj bar alone but lucky got to know a group of msian working there
so just join in with them, arrange to see them there on fri before i come back
1st night (wed), got a young girl, service wise.. so so but got the gfe, 1 million (1 time)
last night (fri), the same young girl wan to go with me but i refuse saying that
i need to fly back very early next day, but actually i wan other target
hook up with a slightly mature which im totally fine, service better than the younger, same gfe feeling, 1million (1 time)
i duno about jkt market, but i think i kana chop carrot?
but i must say that the quality in cj bar is good, despite the price
plus the live band is good and a good place to hang out n destress
hope to be back jkt very very soon

rauldon
02-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Just got back from paradise .... Sigggggh heck I even change my flight to stay another day !! Thank u bro rain man for the pool game n time spent appreciate it and thank u bro wizely for the information . Hooked up with 6 girls who were locals n was brought to clubs n bonked two of them free ;) sigggggggggh missing Jakatha already

chachachang4
02-09-2012, 11:53 PM
good news for bros who wanna try Ratna the E cupper, she is back in Jakarta

Body: 7/10 (Big E cup but a bit tummy)
Boobs: 9/10 (E Cup with good shape)
Attitude: 7/10 (Can speak English)

pm me bros if you are interested to engage her services

She is a frequent flyer..... only last week she was here in L12 :D

But anyway her standards has slacken so I dun really miss her now. :)

NoEyeDeer
03-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Hello bros,

Been reading the forum for quite sometimes and appreciate for the info sharing :)

I'll fly in to Jkt this Friday with a friend. This will be my 4th visits this year. All I can say that jkt is a great city to enjoy and meeting new people and cewek :P

Usual hang out places would be Malio, Travel, Alexis, any of delta spa branches, club 36 Jayakarta, CJ, V2 lounge, classic

Happy hunting :)

Malio is my personal fav cos of the location as it is in Kota (China Town) which is quite centrally located. :)

NoEyeDeer
03-09-2012, 01:30 AM
visited jkt for the 1st time on business trip few days ago
looks up this tread but damn.. so many page
come accross a recent post mentioned about CJ bar
bingo, im staying there right on
visited cj bar alone but lucky got to know a group of msian working there
so just join in with them, arrange to see them there on fri before i come back
1st night (wed), got a young girl, service wise.. so so but got the gfe, 1 million (1 time)
last night (fri), the same young girl wan to go with me but i refuse saying that
i need to fly back very early next day, but actually i wan other target
hook up with a slightly mature which im totally fine, service better than the younger, same gfe feeling, 1million (1 time)
i duno about jkt market, but i think i kana chop carrot?
but i must say that the quality in cj bar is good, despite the price
plus the live band is good and a good place to hang out n destress
hope to be back jkt very very soon

Bro, 1 million for CJ is quite standard. So no worries, you didnt get chopped carrot. But of course, if you are able to speak some Bahasa Indonesian, and they know you are "old bird", maybe can bargain till 700 - 800K. :)

lestubbsie
03-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Been to Alexis a few times in the past - pretty good guaranteed fun place. While slightly expensive, I had a russian girl there a while back (maybe 5-6 years ago) for 1 mil rupiah. Judging by the price then, must have been way back hahaha....

Girls there at Alexis for the most part hot, so the quality control there is pretty good!

kawabanga
03-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Hmm never try ang moh before, maybe need to invest abit. is this a spa??

Rainman
04-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Just got back from paradise .... Sigggggh heck I even change my flight to stay another day !! Thank u bro rain man for the pool game n time spent appreciate it and thank u bro wizely for the information . Hooked up with 6 girls who were locals n was brought to clubs n bonked two of them free ;) sigggggggggh missing Jakatha already

Hmmm, Thought u left in Thur. Otherwise could hv met in AH again as was there till drunk... hehe

Jswt
04-09-2012, 11:14 PM
thanks for the advice..

Haha, Many hv asked the same question. But no answer at all. Seems like the whole jakarta threads is abt ST service which Almost cost 1ML or more per bonk with massage serv... So Cant imagine LT is how much? Hoho

aduadu
05-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Hello bruders, sorry for asking too much question lately but will RP3mil for 2 pax be enough for a karaoke session?? Had a karaoke session in Bandung and it was ard RP2.5mil for 2 pax and it was a hell of a time :) Cheers ~
bro,
it is hard to answer that question, as Jakarta has a wide range of prices, it also depends on the venues you choose to go to.
But overall Bandung is 30% cheaper from Jakarta.
Hope this mcould help.

cooldoe
05-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Hello bruders,

sorry for asking too much question lately but will RP3mil for 2 pax be enough for a karaoke session?? Had a karaoke session in Bandung and it was ard RP2.5mil for 2 pax and it was a hell of a time :)

Cheers ~

Depend on the location.
Most of the best location, the budget would not be enough.

If you are on limited budget, then stay away from Zen Karaoke.
The LC have a lot of way to boost up the bill.

Some good karaoke location that within you budget:
Orchard Karaoke (pangjay or Industri) -> minimum charge is Rp. 500.000 for the smaller room. LC is 400/500k but for around 800k you get the ladies to be naked.

Twin plaza hotel karaoke -> haven't been there for awhile but they have good package lc and drink package that you can choose.

FM1 karaoke -> my friend recommendation for a good karaoke in Jakarta. have lady and drink package. you can get full service from lc for extra cost.

7. Skye(BCA building) - New roof top lounge. Hottest place with the hottest people right now. A little pretentious and xpensive but I had never seen this many hot women in one place before.

just some word of advice if you go to Skye:
- Dress nicely -> they are known to refuse service to people
- Go to washroom beforehand. -> my friend go to Skye, open a bottle of wine on the table. But then refused re entry after he went to the restroom (outside Skye). needless to say he's pissed.

It's a really happening place, but the service is terrible.

cooldoe
05-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Hi again , had posted the question before and did many many search but din manage to get the answer....hope bro here can kindly advise......

Could i check what is the rate to give for tip for those hotel In hse massage service ..in a 5 star hotel massage tip for a hj and a bj ?? their 90 min massage is about 370k....

i had read alot on the rate for spa/parlous but could not find for hotel in hse market rates...

appreciate bro advise..10s 10s

It's actually depend on the hotel that you choose.
Usually 5 star hotel spa does not service HJ dan BJ, it will be depend on your flirting skill. :D
Normally the tip for BJ and HJ for those hotel is around 100-200k HJ. 300-500k BJ
A bit on the expesive side if you ask me

thanks for the advice..

Almost all location is open on CNY, but if you are looking for Indonesian Chinese FL it might be harder to find.

Overnight cost is usually double the Short time cost.
Unless you are talking about taking girl out of massage parlor.
If so then the cost would be determined on the time you pick her up.
It ranges from 3-5 times the normal location rate. If it's early they might charge you more.

dodo654321
05-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Ok my bros,

I am looking at changing to Ibis Jakarta for my next few trips and would like some advice for the local scene there.

All the while i was staying at Classic but OC started asking questions in general of that place,:p

Anywya would appreciate any advice on the anak ayam scene near the hotel as I would not be travelling out of the hotel mostly.

My little "Lonely Planet" FR for Classic Hotel:

Hotel is well located near area call Pasar Baru ( New Market ) and is easily walking distance from hotel. From main entrance of Classic turn LEFT and walk 5 mins then cross the overhead bridge and you're there.

Makan and shooping galore!

And for the newcomers, Classic Hotel has i think 3 bars, 1 spa and 1 Karaoke. Which if you have time, you can spend the whole night there "exploring". Level 2 bar more my kind then first floor though as the chicks there, if you can speak some bahasa is pretty accommodating.

Rate wise for girls i still need advice from senior bros for i was lucky as my entertainment was sorta paid for during my tripos there.

I also tried the in-house massage, got a pretty busty girl! and ended happy ending. Rate for massage is 105k if i remember correctly per hr and 500k for BBBJ.

Booking wise is easy but confirm booking if you plan to go cuz usually fully book the hotel.

HOTEL CLASSIC, Jl. K.H. Samanhudi No. 43-45, Pasar Baru, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia.
Telp : (021) 385-2000 Fax : (021) 385-2001

Viking
05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi,

Could i check what is the rate to give for tip for those hotel In hse massage service ..typically a 5 star hotel massage tip for a hj and a bj ?? their 90 min massage is about 370k....

appreciate bro advise..

Spa's in five star hotels do normally not provide any extras. Don't expect it, and don't ask for it. Might get you into trouble

davidsex
05-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Depend on the location. Most of the best location, the budget would not be enough. If you are on limited budget, then stay away from Zen Karaoke. The LC have a lot of way to boost up the bill. Some good karaoke location that within you budget: Orchard Karaoke (pangjay or Industri) -> minimum charge is Rp. 500.000 for the smaller room. LC is 400/500k but for around 800k you get the ladies to be naked. Twin plaza hotel karaoke -> haven't been there for awhile but they have good package lc and drink package that you can choose. FM1 karaoke -> my friend recommendation for a good karaoke in Jakarta. have lady and drink package. you can get full service from lc for extra cost. just some word of advice if you go to Skye: - Dress nicely -> they are known to refuse service to people - Go to washroom beforehand. -> my friend go to Skye, open a bottle of wine on the table. But then refused re entry after he went to the restroom (outside Skye). needless to say he's pissed. It's a really happening place, but the service is terrible.
Great info bro,
Skye is a high place to see and to be seen, not much actions, unless they choose you....:D

born_mean
05-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Is Club Olympus at Hyatt considered 5-star? Tried the in-room massage twice, both times had been offered extras leh. Must say prices are on the high side.

Cheers
BM

cooldoe
06-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Haha, Many hv asked the same question. But no answer at all. Seems like the whole jakarta threads is abt ST service which Almost cost 1ML or more per bonk with massage serv... So Cant imagine LT is how much? Hoho

hmm though I already post something regarding this

the LT cost usually double the ST cost with freelance

If you take girl from the massage location it can cost around 3-5 times the normal massage rate. Dependent on the time of day you pick the girl out

Ok my bros,

I am looking at changing to Ibis Jakarta for my next few trips and would like some advice for the local scene there.
And for the newcomers, Classic Hotel has i think 3 bars, 1 spa and 1 Karaoke. Which if you have time, you can spend the whole night there "exploring". Level 2 bar more my kind then first floor though as the chicks there, if you can speak some bahasa is pretty accommodating.

Rate wise for girls i still need advice from senior bros for i was lucky as my entertainment was sorta paid for during my tripos there.

I also tried the in-house massage, got a pretty busty girl! and ended happy ending. Rate for massage is 105k if i remember correctly per hr and 500k for BBBJ.

which ibis are you talking about bro?

as for classic, I think you have not venture the best location of the hotel bro.
Skip ke massage area and go to 2nd floor and 5th floor instead.
You will find two establishment run not by Classic hotel & Spa.

2nd floor 1 girl cost 270k; 2 girl (3 some) 400k including room. no massage just sex. you can just talk to the mamasan to pick the one you like

5th floor it's the buffet of sex service. all you can fuck for 600k. just choose whichever you like.

Is Club Olympus at Hyatt considered 5-star? Tried the in-room massage twice, both times had been offered extras leh. Must say prices are on the high side.

Cheers
BM

well the hotel is 5 star.
Some place do offer extras, but not recommended to look for them on the 5 star hotel.
The price is as you say on the high side.

cooldoe
06-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Great info bro,
Skye is a high place to see and to be seen, not much actions, unless they choose you....:D

well if you are westerner/Bule then you will find a lot of action :cool:

I wish I am :(

okokman
06-09-2012, 03:47 PM

as for classic, I think you have not venture the best location of the hotel bro.

2nd floor 1 girl cost 270k; 2 girl (3 some) 400k including room. no massage just sex. you can just talk to the mamasan to pick the one you like

5th floor it's the buffet of sex service. all you can fuck for 600k. just choose whichever you like.

Bro,
Which hotel you talking care to share? Is it at Ibis? Which Ibis can PM me?

vmok69
06-09-2012, 06:57 PM
It's actually depend on the hotel that you choose.
Usually 5 star hotel spa does not service HJ dan BJ, it will be depend on your flirting skill. :D
Normally the tip for BJ and HJ for those hotel is around 100-200k HJ. 300-500k BJ
A bit on the expesive side if you ask me

Almost all location is open on CNY, but if you are looking for Indonesian Chinese FL it might be harder to find.

Overnight cost is usually double the Short time cost.
Unless you are talking about taking girl out of massage parlor.
If so then the cost would be determined on the time you pick her up.
It ranges from 3-5 times the normal location rate. If it's early they might charge you more.

Thanks you so much for the info bro. Consider that I was lucky then, was offered ml or hj by the in Hse massages . But the tip asked was very very high. Hj for 1 million and ml for 3 million for one shot . Of course I declined.

vmok69
06-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Spa's in five star hotels do normally not provide any extras. Don't expect it, and don't ask for it. Might get you into trouble

Roger that.good advise...I did not request as well..
Actually the major part 90 min massage was concentrated on my tigh area. The stimulation was so strong that my erected burong dripping air mani..hee hee

Then she took d tissue paper to tap clean for me and ask me since I am so excited , she can make me happy ending ..

But the tip asked was too high..hj 1 mil , make love 3 mil..so I decline

When so, I did tip her...her massage was great as well, really can feel the strength and while working on my back I fall asleep.

S.B.Y.1
06-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Hahaha pak mau chong tapi jangan lupa sembahyang dulu ah...

Mas monster , must always remember The Divine one 1st ;)

Hey how are you bro!

HalO too SiS ashleygal :cool:

bell152
06-09-2012, 09:18 PM
thank you brudders here for all the info.

I went to classic terminal on monday night
and the experience is good.

the sexy dancers are really young, like 17, 18 years old
anybody knows whether they can be booked for fj?

mamasan quote me 285k for those ladies sitting on sofa
has the price really increase?

anybody can confirm??

Flyhighwiththai
06-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Just back from a short trip to Jakarta. Stayed at MO and checked out the Tuesdays ladies night at MO bar. Plenty of ladies there and owing to the free drinks they're all pissed in no time. But is is MILF central, I hardly saw any lady below 30, with many looking 40+. Some working girls but also office girls out to have fun. Only saw two or three doable ones though. Drinks are expensive. As far as hotel bars go I clearly prefer CJs or Bats.
Second night after dinner headed to Maliboro with some friends. Bought a bottle, got comfy and suddenly the girls are all over you begging for drinks. Be aware one lady drink is 50k idr and it adds up quickly if you don't watch it. Some of the girls even try to help themselves to your bottle while you're distracted watching the birds stripping on stage. Got several offers for HJ and BJ (for which you have to go upstairs). For HJ girls ask idr 1M, pretty steep. Apparently if you buy her 20 lady drinks (equals 1M) you get the HJ "for free". One of my bros went for the HJ and was pretty happy with it. But IMO there are other places where 1M gets you way more mileage. For me Maliboro is a good enough place to share a bottle with friends for maybe two hours then it gets boring and thus better to move on to other places.

cooldoe
07-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Bro,

not ibis bro
classic hotel pasa baru

Thanks you so much for the info bro. Consider that I was lucky then, was offered ml or hj by the in Hse massages . But the tip asked was very very high. Hj for 1 million and ml for 3 million for one shot . Of course I declined.

damn those are the crazies price I heard.
She must thing you are very loaded bro. Or very gullible. :p

with 3 mil you can get nice looking SPG or dancer :cool:

thank you brudders here for all the info.

I went to classic terminal on monday night
and the experience is good.

the sexy dancers are really young, like 17, 18 years old
anybody knows whether they can be booked for fj?

mamasan quote me 285k for those ladies sitting on sofa
has the price really increase?

anybody can confirm??

have not asked about the dancer on terminal, but you can try ask the mamasan.
Dancer usually cost more though

as for the price, I don't know about the price increase.
I went there last sunday is 270k. hmm maybe a little discount on sunday as it is slower day.

Second night after dinner headed to Maliboro with some friends. Bought a bottle, got comfy and suddenly the girls are all over you begging for drinks. Be aware one lady drink is 50k idr and it adds up quickly if you don't watch it. Some of the girls even try to help themselves to your bottle while you're distracted watching the birds stripping on stage. Got several offers for HJ and BJ (for which you have to go upstairs). For HJ girls ask idr 1M, pretty steep. Apparently if you buy her 20 lady drinks (equals 1M) you get the HJ "for free". One of my bros went for the HJ and was pretty happy with it. But IMO there are other places where 1M gets you way more mileage. For me Maliboro is a good enough place to share a bottle with friends for maybe two hours then it gets boring and thus better to move on to other places.

HJ 1 mil?
wow crazy price man.

I though malio girl is around 1 mil for FS.
Never been to the club in malio so I don't know the field but as far as I know there should be some girl that is available around 800- 1 mil for FS
Foreign one cost more of course.

other club you might want to venture is Alexis.
The 4play club have good crowd, not all girls is working girl here.
If you are looking for FS go to the spa section, they have some local for 1-1.5 mil.
Some chinese, viet, sometimes korean, and eastern europe girl as well.

vmok69
07-09-2012, 01:45 PM
not ibis bro
classic hotel pasa baru

damn those are the crazies price I heard.
She must thing you are very loaded bro. Or very gullible. :p

with 3 mil you can get nice looking SPG or dancer :cool:

have not asked about the dancer on terminal, but you can try ask the mamasan.
Dancer usually cost more though

as for the price, I don't know about the price increase.
I went there last sunday is 270k. hmm maybe a little discount on sunday as it is slower day.

HJ 1 mil?
wow crazy price man.

Never been to the club in malio so I don't know the field but as far as I know there should be some girl that is available around 800- 1 mil for FS

other club you might want to venture is Alexis.
The 4play club have good crowd, not all girls is working girl here.
If you are looking for FS go to the spa section, they have some local for 1-1.5 mil.
Some chinese, viet, sometimes korean, and eastern europe girl as well.

Yea.. That was the asking price.. Luckily when heard 3 mil , immediate the big head become rational and declined ..I told her the market rate not that high , some more she told me is atas hotel rate..

Flyhighwiththai
07-09-2012, 03:30 PM
HJ 1 mil?
wow crazy price man.

Its the girls and dancers who walk around and ask you to buy them drink who ask for 1 Mil for HJ. But on the left side ground floor when you enter there are sofas with girls for FS. Didn't have a close look but none of these girls appealed to me. Mamasan is walking around offering FS with these girls for 1 mil.

klguylate30s
08-09-2012, 12:41 AM

cooldoe
08-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Its the girls and dancers who walk around and ask you to buy them drink who ask for 1 Mil for HJ. But on the left side ground floor when you enter there are sofas with girls for FS. Didn't have a close look but none of these girls appealed to me. Mamasan is walking around offering FS with these girls for 1 mil.

ah I see
yeah malio dancer is crazy expensive

As for FS, Alexis usually have better ladies.
Or you can try Emporium, that is run by Alexis management, the girl is around 800k

bell152
08-09-2012, 02:38 PM
sorry

sidetrack a bit

anybody knows where in jakarta can i tailor made pants and suits?

any shopping centers where i can find these kind of shops?

tks

hairy_abalone
08-09-2012, 07:37 PM
sorry

sidetrack a bit

tks

You can go to Pasar Senen (cheapest end retail stores), Pasar Tanah Abang (jakarta's textile center), Mangga Dua (pirated textile center) or any other shopping malls..

cooldoe
09-09-2012, 02:22 AM
sorry

sidetrack a bit

tks

where is you location.

there are a lot of place to get it. (depend on the price)

pasar baru would be a good place to go

newbird9403
09-09-2012, 04:09 PM
sorry

sidetrack a bit

tks

Plenty but there is one good one at Plaza Indonesia on the 1st level.

newbird9403
09-09-2012, 04:12 PM
ah I see
yeah malio dancer is crazy expensive

As for FS, Alexis usually have better ladies.
Or you can try Emporium, that is run by Alexis management, the girl is around 800k

There are a couple of SYT in EMporium. But I prefer the Tease Club. At least the sexy dancers are cute and available. A little expensive but I guessed worth the dough if you get the right girl. ONly hated the damn aircon which is disgustingly cold.

S.B.Y.1
10-09-2012, 01:22 AM
Plenty but there is one good one at Plaza Indonesia on the 1st level.

Plaza Indo is more expensive. For that rate might as well you get it suited at Cuppage Plaza or Lucky Plaza

davidsex
10-09-2012, 01:20 PM
bro,
I was at cherry spa at lokasari, it was a nice simple place to find syt.

Cheers.

ChiongBalai
10-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Any bros can shed some light on the exchange rate in JKT at the moment vs SGD?

Rainman
10-09-2012, 06:27 PM

Sofa on the left when u walk in are model and goes for abv 2.4 lah

newbird9403
11-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Plaza Indo is more expensive. For that rate might as well you get it suited at Cuppage Plaza or Lucky Plaza

Bro you pay for quality. The Indon Chinaman who owns the place is very popular and in great demand.

newbird9403
11-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Any bros can shed some light on the exchange rate in JKT at the moment vs SGD?

1 Sing - 7740 rupiahs, based on yesterday rate.

newbird9403
11-09-2012, 09:42 AM

There are not worth that price, brother. I find them just so ordinary and not really beautiful. Many of the SYT in the Spa is better looking then them.

okokman
11-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Did a bit of reseached. Found out the Classic Hotel is a great place. But is always very crowded.

Can any bro advise whether is it very crowded that we got no chance to get the girls.

And about the damage: Is it 270K a girl and 400K for 3some?

okokman
11-09-2012, 02:20 PM
A few months back. Have a good time at a 3star hotel near Central Park Mall(Cannot remember the hotel name).

Not crowded at all. A girls 1 shot for 300K
3some for 450K.
Rubber for 24K.

Any bro knows what is that hotel name?

Rainman
11-09-2012, 03:00 PM
A few months back. Have a good time at a 3star hotel near Central Park Mall(Cannot remember the hotel name).

Not crowded at all. A girls 1 shot for 300K
3some for 450K.
Rubber for 24K.

Any bro knows what is that hotel name?

Across?

FM 1 boutique Hotel?

Free Rubber lah... hahahaha

Flyhighwiththai
11-09-2012, 03:07 PM

2.4 Mil? That's not what mamasan told us. Anyways, that's way too much for the girls I saw hanging around there.

Abeling
11-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi bros, lets share some contacts on biggest boobs you recently squeezed in Jakarta.

Send me a PM on this thread bros!

lover8boy
11-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Just back from a short trip to Jakarta. Stayed at MO and checked out the Tuesdays ladies night at MO bar. Plenty of ladies there and owing to the free drinks they're all pissed in no time. But is is MILF central, I hardly saw any lady below 30, with many looking 40+. Some working girls but also office girls out to have fun. Only saw two or three doable ones though. Drinks are expensive. As far as hotel bars go I clearly prefer CJs or Bats.

1mil rp can get you very far ...imo these bars are for the quicker visitor who doesnt know where to venture out to

okokman
11-09-2012, 03:16 PM
So bro, which is better?
FM 1 boutique Hotel or Classic Hotel?

halycon
11-09-2012, 04:02 PM
It's different. My preference is FM1.

FM1
Not as many choices as Classic but less pressure. There are 2 sections for FM1. At the entrance, on the left side is a cafe, there will be girls sitting along the wall there. Can select from there and head directly to room

OR

Go to the spa, change clothes and ask the attendants for "Ladies". They will take you to a side staircase where you walk downstairs to view. There are gems to be found in FM1

Classic
Enough said about that place, very supermarket like and can be pressured by the mommies to quickly choose and pay.

klguylate30s
12-09-2012, 12:21 AM

Rainman
12-09-2012, 01:12 PM
King Cross. Didn't know that this site now also advice service and rates. PRC for only 750k? Must try ya...

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2010/01/king-cross-striptease-nude-dancer.html

Anonymous said...
its true PRC girls 760 ribu and guess what i had? 2 local indonsian girls for 410ribu. they call it Combo Sandwich. try either PRC or Combo, u wont regret it and the prices are very reasonable compared to clubs in jakarta selatan. and safe for sure as i hav been goin there for past 2 yrs every week
August 13, 2011 2:22 AM

Rainman
12-09-2012, 01:16 PM
SKYE Bar & Restaurant (Menara BCA)

Since so many people are talking about it, so went a took a look last night. Nice hot chick when I was there from 7-9 plus.. More coming when I was on the way out... Wonder any guys here have any luck here? A nice fishing ground...

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2012/06/skye-bar-restaurant-menara-bca.html

conclusion. Nice view at the roof top bar, nice well dressed hot chick. Latest place to be seen, expensive.

rauldon
12-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Bro rain man : thanks for the company ...and was good playing pool ;0)

kenlee1028
12-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Hi all,

I'm in Jakarta now, staying at Alila Hotel. Any lobang nearby? Flying back Singapore tomorrow afternoon, so have plenty of time from now till tomorrow. ;)

bchyallin
12-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Hey all the Lao Jiao here, any place to recommend if wanna go nightclub with prc gals in them....

drslump99
12-09-2012, 10:09 PM
l wil be on a solo trip to jakarta this friday and standing at the novotel Manga Dua, is there any fun beside the Sands Establishment. My Bahasa is almost zero.
Lobang any, especially require "home delivery" since alone, dun want to let my client know as their idea of fun involve poping of pills. thanks.

methy
13-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Hmm never try ang moh before, maybe need to invest abit. is this a spa??

Dear Kawa, yes it is. Full fledged spa with facilities. Confirmed + chop this place is one of the safest place for you to cheong in Jakarta bro.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and UPS me too if you can bro!

Cheers!!

newbird9403
13-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Hi all,

I'm in Jakarta now, staying at Alila Hotel. Any lobang nearby? Flying back Singapore tomorrow afternoon, so have plenty of time from now till tomorrow. ;)

Next door is EMPORIUM, many girls and a tease club with sexy dancers. Just less than 1 km away is Classics hotel.

charles11
13-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Bro Methy,

Nice FR.... Well done sir !!!

:D

Rainman
13-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Cheery Spa revisit.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2010/11/cherry-massage-parlour-spa.html

Now they hv expand and is bigger. By next week, they will hv KTV room.

The FL are getting better and biz very good. Not much stock at 8 pm.

Pijit girl not so pretty. But great pijit.

Cheers

PS : The charges went up liao. Not same as what was reported in Jakarta 100 bar.

adboy_6
14-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Wanting to visit tamansari but had not been able to find the last few trips. Hope can locate it now.

Anyone able to advise on mode of operation. Going alone and speak little bahasa.

Bros who have trouble finding Taman Sari hideout ... , now got big big no ( yellow color ) sign stating " 75 " . Blind oso , raba raba can find now . Just behind Travels Hotel and facing the Stasion . This time .. went for a ST twice @ 3 jam and think it is worth it , rather than overnight . 3 hours , two shots each = Rps 300 K . make sure you have some kamching with the cewek .. then you get two lah ! One shy cewek called Defi .. but service bagus sekali !

Another gem was found in Travel's Hotel in a girl called Yati , nice character , like GF . Young and petite and the smoothest CB i have ever conquered , beh tahan book for the whole night for Rps 900 K , as Mumi Hani trusted me to take her out ! Totally satisfied. Sleep and hug you the whole night type ! Walao ..

NB, where were you lah .. ?? abuk pun tak nampak !! cheers

Xerus
14-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Wanting to visit tamansari but had not been able to find the last few trips. Hope can locate it now.

Anyone able to advise on mode of operation. Going alone and speak little bahasa.

Will be going there from 17th ~ 19th Sept . sure to visit this place and look for papi to recommend new girls. If you are around , drop me a msg .. ! cheers

Binx
14-09-2012, 04:17 PM
I have stayed twice recently at Hotel Ciputra, adjacent to Ciputra Mall in Jakarta. Good location in some ways, because it's about halfway between the airport and the center city. The mall also has things you might need the first day, such as sim cards and toiletries as well as ATMs from international banks. The hotel itself is just OK, but the massage service is what made me come back for a second stay. In-room aromatherapy massage for 90 minutes is available for Rp 295,000, about 38 Singapore dollars. I ordered the massage from the fitness center and there did not seem to be any way to choose the masseuse, so I took my chances. A few minutes later a beautiful, slim girl of perhaps 25 came to my door. Her name was W****. She gave me a really good massage for about an hour, hard and gentle in all the right places, and after about 45 minutes asked me to turn over. Very soon after that she asked, "You want just massage?" and I asked her what else might be available. To my surprise and disappointment she wanted 1 million Rupiah (over SG$ 100) for HJ. I tried to bargain it way down but did not get very far -- "Don't you think I am worth it?" -- so we eventually agreed on Rp 800,000 for HJ with her clothes off and autoroam allowed. Still way too much, twice as much as I've paid at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta or other good hotels, but she had a point, girls like this do not show up in your room every day. The experience itself was fine, no different than anywhere else except for how beautiful she was.

Soon after checking in for my most recent stay I called the spa -- the facility itself is temporarily closed but the in-room massage service is still available by phone -- and asked for W*****. The answer was "she already resigned". So I asked if they had someone else young and beautiful, and the girl on the phone giggled and said "young, beautiful, and give good massage." A few minutes later a young lady named M*** showed up. Not quite as thin or quite as beautiful as W*****, but still quite attractive. She seemed shy, and the massage was even better than the one I'd had before but there was no touching in sensitive places, so I wasn't sure whether anything beyond the massage would be offered. I should not have worried. Same as before: 45 minutes please turn over, then "You want me massage there?" Only problem was that the asking price was the same as before, 1 million Rupiah. I tried to bargain with her in a joking sort of way, saying I'd been in Jakarta lots of times and that the price should be more like 200,000, but she went into a defensive posture --- "this price is standard here" -- and I lost the mood and asked her just to finish the massage. At this point she got more reasonable and switched back to sweet/playful mode. We settled on 500,000 for HJ with her clothes off, autoroam and some mild fingering allowed. I asked her for BBBJ for that price, but she said she has never done that in her life, not even for boyfriends. She says she would do FJ but for "more than a million". As before, the experience itself was everything it should be. Only mild drawback was that she turned out to be slightly large around the hips and tummy, not quite as beautiful naked as she was with her clothes on.

So here are the data (only on M*** because, according to her, the amazing W**** has married and moved to Lombok with her husband):

Name: M*** (a Hindu goddess)
Face: 9/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
BJ: not offered
FJ: available but did not try
GFE: yes, she was very sweet except during the bargaining part
RTM: Maybe, if only for the great massage. Would try different girls -- she says there are 15 -- and bargain harder.

cooldoe
16-09-2012, 01:25 AM

Hi klguylate30s

I think you mistake me as one of the clone.
Please be assured, I have no relationship whatsoever with they nick you mention.

Btw as for my previous info regarding Classic Terminal 5th floor, I haven't been there for a while and I just found out that they have change the package :mad:
they don't have the 600k buffet special anymore, they have the same rules and price as 2nd floor now

Sorry for the confusion

adboy_6
16-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Would be there early oct....most prob second week. Able to guide?
Thanks in anticipation.

Will be going there from 17th ~ 19th Sept . sure to visit this place and look for papi to recommend new girls. If you are around , drop me a msg .. ! cheers

hbengkok
16-09-2012, 03:55 PM
To all the bros here. Noobs especially bcos the old birds can look after themselves.

I haven't been posting much and can't remember the last time I posted but after reading all the earlier posts. I had to post something to help mankind, the horny ones at least.

Jakarta can be the most fun trip you can have for your dollar if you use abit of common sense and learn to be adventurous but not stupid. It is as simple as researching by google or go to my personal fav website jakarta100bars.

Be it sourcing for an upmarket venue to mix it up with jkt's elites or unloading your meat sausage's contents into local ayam for 30SGD a pop, its gonna be able to give you a head start before you touchdown at the airport.

Whatever your desires and yearnings, the city has got pretty much everything you might be looking for. I am too lazy to FR everything and if I really got down to it, it'll prob take me a week or so just for last month and it was during fasting month.

They say the land of smiles is the sex capital of the world? Having spent a fair bit of time in both, I would say jkt has got to be right up there in terms of sexual fun per dollar. You just got to know where to look.

No need to pay anybody, do your own research and reap the rewards. Btw, some dude wrote a couple of books on jkt's underbelly. Its a good read and pretty close to what really happens there.

Some tips on cheonging in JKT

1. Cabs - Stick to metered ones like Silverbirds, Bluebirds, Express, Whitehorse(NEW) - If you stay central, shld get to most places below 50k rupiah(normal traffic)

2. Do your research on anything and everything like rules of engagement, price, tips, opening hrs etc.

3. Stay away from street food if you are new. If you have to, only eat food that are hot off the pan.

Some places you might want to check out

1. Hotel Travel(Mangga Besar) - Gigantic brothel. Sex tourist hotspot!

2. Sands Spa - Health spa with plus plus plus....

3. Stadium club - For hardcore clubbers and junkies

4. X2 - Wednesday clubbing hotspot for normal pple.

5. CJs(Hotel Mulia) - Club with nice band but full of FLs.

6. Immigrant(Plaza Indo) - Upmarket restr/bar/club. Sat nite is best. Dress to impress the executive crowd. Lots of models.

That's all for now. I'll be there next month so whoever wants to hangout can PM me.

Nice info bro, thanks. Next month I will go there too.
btw, do you saw white girls/FLs on that places?

vmok69
16-09-2012, 06:26 PM
I have stayed twice recently at Hotel Ciputra, adjacent to Ciputra Mall in Jakarta. Good location in some ways, because it's about halfway between the airport and the center city. The mall also has things you might need the first day, such as sim cards and toiletries as well as ATMs from international banks. The hotel itself is just OK, but the massage service is what made me come back for a second stay. In-room aromatherapy massage for 90 minutes is available for Rp 295,000, about 38 Singapore dollars. I ordered the massage from the fitness center and there did not seem to be any way to choose the masseuse, so I took my chances. A few minutes later a beautiful, slim girl of perhaps 25 came to my door. Her name was W****. She gave me a really good massage for about an hour, hard and gentle in all the right places, and after about 45 minutes asked me to turn over. Very soon after that she asked, "You want just massage?" and I asked her what else might be available. To my surprise and disappointment she wanted 1 million Rupiah (over SG$ 100) for HJ. I tried to bargain it way down but did not get very far -- "Don't you think I am worth it?" -- so we eventually agreed on Rp 800,000 for HJ with her clothes off and autoroam allowed. Still way too much, twice as much as I've paid at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta or other good hotels, but she had a point, girls like this do not show up in your room every day. The experience itself was fine, no different than anywhere else except for how beautiful she was.

Same encounter here too.. stayed at a 5 star hotel around Thamrin area..
The in hse massage ger asking price 1 mio or HJ and 3 mio for ML. Some more she said it is a 5 star hotel rate....i think she trying her luck..(see my ealier posting)

One more thing, that ger is quite above average, manybe that why she ask so high..

cooldoe
16-09-2012, 10:54 PM
l wil be on a solo trip to jakarta this friday and standing at the novotel Manga Dua, is there any fun beside the Sands Establishment. My Bahasa is almost zero.
Lobang any, especially require "home delivery" since alone, dun want to let my client know as their idea of fun involve poping of pills. thanks.

no home delivery la
go to mstar or fashion hote that is close by
for better girl but higher price go to alexis

Boobster
17-09-2012, 09:33 AM

Bro,

All you can fuck for 600k? Seriously? Local girls or PRC or what kind are they...hehe. Sounds good.

cooldoe
17-09-2012, 01:18 PM
All you can fuck for 600k? Seriously? Local girls or PRC or what kind are they...hehe. Sounds good.

it's local girl
unfortunately the offer for all you can fuck is not longer there.
They have the same price as 2nd floor now, but i hear there are some local chinese girl there

biowaste
17-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Been in JKT for 5 years and have yet to met any of you guys yet. maybe i should join one of the gatherings if time permits.

Boobster
17-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Nice~!

Thanks for the update. Me and a friend will be in Jakarta from the 20th to the 24th. So will be dropping by a few of the places that i have read up. First trip there. From the info i read up i summarised some important info.

1) Take Blue Bird taxis
2) Visit Alexis and Malioboro (We are not really sure if the locals are for us as we prefer the fair skinned indos)
3) Visit Stadium , X2 or Illigals
4) Bring your passport with you

I guess thats the top 4 things to look out for in Jakarta...lol

Any other places that i missed out, places that have fair skinned WLs local or foreign?

BTGumbo
17-09-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm sure it's mentioned in these 800 pages but I have never left B.A.T.S. alone unless I wanted to. It in the Shangri La hotel and the parade of local ladies starts about 10pm. Talent level has slipped a little in the last few years but still plenty of talent in all shapes and sizes. All speak English. Prices vary from cabfare home to around $200 Sing. Most will spend the whole night. Staying at the Shang, no problem bringing them up. Lots of ladies in last nights clothes heading home in the am as the business mn head to their meetings.

cheongker
17-09-2012, 09:50 PM
I am new to this forum and found it very useful. I will be in Jakarta next week and will be staying at Ambhara Hotel, Jakarta Selatan. I am looking for place for massage and happy ending. Any place to recommend near the hotel?

methy
17-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Bro Methy,

Nice FR.... Well done sir !!!

Cheers Charles, should make a trip there if you're in JKT especially if you're with your buddies. I'm sure you will have a good time~

blackvios
18-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Hi all bros,

I will be at Jakarta on the 19th to 21st Sept.

Any bros would like to meet for a drink/fun together??

BTGumbo
18-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Plenty of talent at BATS last night. Left with Devi, age late 20s, small, fair skin, nice melons. Good English.
BBBJ 7/10 -
FJ 8/10 tight
Doggy, Cowgirl
COB
Sadly no PL
A little pricy at S$150.
Better options at lower outlay.

ChiongBalai
19-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Plenty of talent at BATS last night. Left with Devi, age late 20s, small, fair skin, nice melons. Good English.
BBBJ 7/10 -
FJ 8/10 tight
Doggy, Cowgirl
COB
Sadly no PL
A little pricy at S$150.
Better options at lower outlay.

Fellow Jakarta chiongsters, I'm planning to travel to JKT in nov but seek a little advice.
Anyone used agoda to book your hotel before? I'm planning to do so but I'm confused as to weather I should pay in IDR or sgd.. And if there will be any hidden charges or bill shock after.. I'm planning on a 6 days trip so have to carefully plan ahead..

Bandido
19-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Hi,

Hi bros, I met a really great gal at CJ once very fair skinned Indonesian girl, very friendly and gives great service, name is Putri if I am not wrong. About 25 yr old and 36B size unfortunately lost her number, sigh..(face palm) She told me she only frequent CJ and Reds Square once in while. Any bros here have any experience with her?

Going to Jakarta for business trip next week and might be staying in Mulia or Shangrila.

Cheers!

Wizrd
19-09-2012, 02:46 AM

Bro, at Classic hotel, they have fairly standard rates. Unfortunately, the standard of most girls there are not close to the ones at A or M.

From midnight, if I remember correctly, they have floor shows...the girls doing the shows are fairly hot...they spend an hour doing strip tease and eventually become naked....they also move around the floor earning more money....if you want, you can 'donate' money to buy tequila shots. Depending on how much you spend, you get from a short lap dance to getting pussies rubbed in your face.

When I was there, one old man bought the whole tray of tequila and the girls were all over him...they eventually took him round back to give him a BJ...they wanted to do it at his table but he was too shy with the whole hall watching (methinks close to 400 people including the girls)...heh heh heh...:D

Anyway...I digress....my FR is the following:

I was there between Christmas and New Years 2011....and for them it must be low season (did I mention roughly 400+ people in the hall??) from what I was offered later...(read on please).

After arriving and scouting around, I didn't see any girl that I like....they have big screen T.Vs showing EPL so I ordered a beer and watched a match....(please let me know if no one explained how the place and girls are set up...I'm assuming it has been reported before...)

But....the floor show got me more than a little hot under the collar...two of the girls simulated lesbian sex on stage and I needed to quickly select a girl for release....even then...cannot just any girl right?? :p

Finally, I found a group where there are two fairly pretty girls...6.5-7.5 region...the mammy saw me bio-ing and came to close the deal...I told her I cannot decide which one...I liked the body of one and the face of the other...mammy quickly told me to take both for 270k...my face must have given away the shock I felt...2 girls?!?!? (for less than S$40...)

My chiong rep (who was still inside my pants) immediately pushed me to accept the deal. Unfortunately, my eyes saw another pretty girl just returning to the group...this one was an easy 8...

Under any other circumstances, this would be a no brainer...forget the below 8s and take the 8 straight away...but it is funny how the mind works...having just imagined being with 2 girls for <S$40...one pretty girl now seem inadequate...:confused:

Mammy was very shape and knew my dilemma right away...she laughed and told me...take 4...400k, ok?....WTF?!?!

Before even considering my physical health....the concern I voiced was 1 hour not enough for 4 girls...she told me to relax...4 girls=2 hours.

Now I was truly stuck...other than the three...all the other girls this mammy represented are below 5 and no way was I going to take one substandard girl along for the ride(s) for surely she will be neglected!! (apologies...I am just the caring, consdierate type of lover...;))

Mammy was the best as she told the three girls to sit aside...said to me that in case someone else book them while I am thinking....for that alone, I felt I must stick with this mammy...

By this time, the rowdy floor show girls are done with their routine...and most people are settling down for a second round of dancing on stage with a fresh group of girls who were dressed...to begin with anyway...

2 of the original dancers came to join this group and my heart leapt to my mouth...these two were my two favourite girls on stage...are they up for grabs too??

But alas....now the problem became much bigger...5 girls...I had to drop one...I can't leave out either of the two dancing girls..they were way too hot...(7.5-8 looks...but after seeing their actions...felt like 9 to me)...and neither can I drop one of the girls who have been waiting patiently by one side...what is a man to do???

The time was coming close to 2 am and many of the girls are slowly returning....a few of them are of 6-7 standard and my eyes started to wander...2 acceptable girls sat down to the right but they belonged to another mammy...one walked by to go to yet another mammy...

'My' mammy saw me checking these girls out and decided to broker a quick deal...I saw her run off to talk to one middle aged woman then to another middle aged woman...she then came back to proudly announce to me that she was successful...at what I wondered....

She presented me with a plan so bold....so unheard of (by me anyway)...that I stopped breathing for a full minute...

(to be continued....)

Wizrd
19-09-2012, 02:47 AM

(cont)

Take 8 girls lah...600k...3 hours...how?

This time, even my chiong rep started shaking his small head...I don't know mate, he questioned....are you seriously considering this?? :eek:

I wasn't considering the sex...I was trying to remember my insurance policy number and the phone number to call an ambulance....

An evil plan came to my mind...600k is peanuts to pay for 8 girls but I really don't think I can handle so many girls in 3 hours....so I decided to haggle...if she turns me down, then it will be easy for me to go back to 4 for 400k and at least I will be alive at the end of the night...

I said to her...600k is too much, I only brought 650k....I need money for taxi and drinks later...and tips...so I cannot accept 600k.

Mammy was very quick with a reply...ok...500k to me...80k tips...also pay to me...give you 1 free beer...70k enough for taxi?

How can I say no to someone who is so willing to bend over backwards to enrich and expand my sexual horizon??

With a sigh, I nodded and took out 580k...she gestured wildly and suddenly I had 8 girls all trying to hold me from various angles to guide me to the lift...the rest of the guys looked at me in awe (at least I thought so...)...here is a guy with his own harem....some might have contacted hospitals or the press...I bravely followed the girls...

Hahahahaha...the lift wasn't big enough for the whole group so 2 of the girls had to take the next trip up...

Along the way to the room...the busboys and cleaning girls gawked and stared and commented...ini orang cina gila...(I made this up...Indonesians are too polite to say that to my face...)

The room was a VIP room...king size bed and large shower...even so, not large enough for 9 people...the most outspoken girl (the leader) quickly set out the grouping and task...4 girls to shower me, the other four strip outside the glass enclosure for me to watch...

The task ahead of me became quite clear when every girl took out 2 condoms each from their purses...what in the world have I gotten myself into?!?!?!?!?! Are they serious?? 16 condoms???? Where're red bull, ginseng and essence of chicken when I need them most???

That night, I learnt how a cow must feel when being lead to slaughter...they took off my clothes and 4 naked girls ushered me into the shower...8 hands washing me was a new experience and one that I would love to repeat if I get another chance...it was wonderful...I wished my parents gave me more hands...two was not enough to explore 8 breasts competently...the shower went by too quickly but the memory of 3-4 hands fighting each other to rub soap on my balls, AH and chiong rep will never be forgotten...

If I described exactly what happened in the next 3 hours...we will be here till Christmas...so I shall skip most of the details...a few points to note...

I managed 5 shots that night...far off the plan of shooting once in each girl...I did fuck every one of them though...too many different styles to recount...they do have ways to make a man hard again very quickly after a shot...moving from a mouth into a pussy actually helps me delay cumming...and moving between pussies showed me that pussies feel very different from each other (despite what people say that if the light is off, all women are the same...) some wetter, some tighter, some deeper, some warmer...my chiong rep had a field day that night...

More....there was actually a 6 shot launched into the chamber but never fired...3 shots in, I think, under 1 hour...the 4th took more than half an hour....the fifth took around 45 minutes to an hour...and the 6th never took delivery until time's up (please understand that these were not the tender lovemaking, stop start type of sex...the pros did their best to make me cum throughout....)....the girls were very apologetic that I still had a hard on when there was only 5 minutes left...3 knelt in front of me swapping BJ and balls licking duties....one rimming my behind...one each sucking /licking on one of my nipples, one pussy squatted directly above my face quenching my thirst, my two hands on two breasts or two pussies (constantly changing shapes, sizes and feeling, of course...) and too many hands auto roaming me everywhere...all trying to make me cum again before time...I tried my best too...I believe the armoury was simply out of ammo...

The dreaded phone rang...the pussy above me disappeared...replaced by another...I didn't hear what was said...but later I found out they bought me another 30 minutes....still...no sign of the 6th shot...

One last odd thing to report...when in bed with 8 women at the same time...my mind drifted quite often away from the sex...I found myself doing head count...who is here and who is there...where is this one? Or that one?? I wouldn't have known it if one or two of them sneaked out to cook dinner or went shopping even...I had bodies all over me...if they had been through SAF, I would have called out: 'number from behind' a fair few times that night...

Eventually, I gave up...I waved at them to stop as I lay back and was glad that my heart was still beating...

The four girls that showered me earlier went in to shower first...I had one girl lying directly on me (my favourite dancing girl with the cutest face and hottest body)...one girl on either side of me....and one more girl with a cold wet towel wiping my face and legs...we were all sweaty and slippery...I was THE EMPEROR for that few minutes...

Then the 5 of us went in for a shower...they took real care at washing every part of me properly...damn my chiong rep...after 5 shots, he still got hard during the shower...he is out of control!!!

Two of the girls said something to each other and they all laughed...I think they were making fun of a man who could still be hard after 3.5 hours of sex with 8 women...I was offered mouthwash...hmmm...did I really licked 8 pussies that night?? Pussies that are common properties?? OMG!!! :rolleyes:
I rinsed with gusto and even brushed my teeth with more mouthwash...and when they weren't looking and I should be rinsing myself...some...ok, a lot of said mouthwash accidentally splashed all over my pubs too...sorry girls...I need to wash my groin area again...they obliged...but only two girls washed for me then...

The really sad thing that kinda spoilt my mood was on the way out...the section leader asked me for tips and three others joined in...I told them to check with mammy and 3-4 of them started to give me some black face...two girls still held/hugged me (the first two that I chose actually), and my favourite girl held my hand from one side...

At the lift, 5 girls rushed in leaving the 4 of us behind...I was ok with that...it was a transaction and they have done their jobs well...I kissed the 3 girls who were still with me on the face and thanked them again...pulled out and gave each of them 100k tips...they laughed and kissed me back...one of them in the mouth...one hand reached down to rub my chiong rep and they all smiled brightly...I went 'ssssh, secret' at them in the lift and they laughed again...

I got in one last pat on each backside and they went on their way...oh...I never did get that free beer....maybe if I hung around...

That's my record bros...8 women in 3.5 hours...
:cool:

I will never dare to try that again...NEVER....but it was an experience of a life time!!

Oh, to answer Bro Boobster...yes mate...all you can fuck for under 600k - when the time is right...and they are all local...the PRC ones are upstairs and have attitude problem unless you pay well over the odds...

One last side note...I went for the full works testing every possible STD 2 weeks later and found myself with a clean bill of health...au mi tor fo...thank you thank you...(2 mil for all the blood work and tests in Jakarata)...I shall be more careful from now on...

Thanks for reading Bros...:)

Wizrd
19-09-2012, 03:23 AM
Fellow Jakarta chiongsters, I'm planning to travel to JKT in nov but seek a little advice.
Anyone used agoda to book your hotel before? I'm planning to do so but I'm confused as to weather I should pay in IDR or sgd.. And if there will be any hidden charges or bill shock after.. I'm planning on a 6 days trip so have to carefully plan ahead..

Hey Bro,

Booking on Agoda is fine. Usually the price they quote does not include a service fee (they call tax.)

So if a place is listed as $55, the end bill may come to $62 with $7 tax included. You will be informed of this before confirmation so there will not be any surprises after you pay. (check the amount before clicking confirm). The proportions is about the same for any hotel...I think it's a % of the offered amount but I may be wrong.

If you are booking for 6 nights, check the final amount, it will come up to quite a lot more than what you thought based on the advertised rates.

I have paid in both IDR and S$...at the end of the day, I believe the rate is taken from USD so with the low USD rates now, we are talking about +/- a few $ overall.

Sperminator
19-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Hey Bro,

Hello Wizrd,

Thank you for your fabulous story!

I will be heading to Jakarta sometime 2013, could you advise where exactly you go to? Address, contact number of the mommy...

Maybe I'll not be so adventurous to go for 8 girls in 3.5 hours, perhaps I may consider trying out 2 girls for a start, and once fully trained, I'll go for 3 girls...

I like your story, and I've up you already! Keep up your good work!

tcy2105
19-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi Bro Wizrd,
I going to Jakarta next week, can i have the contact or address too.

Thanks a lot

Wizrd
19-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Hello Wizrd,

I will be heading to Jakarta sometime 2013, could you advise where exactly you go to? Address, contact number of the mommy...

Maybe I'll not be so adventurous to go for 8 girls in 3.5 hours, perhaps I may consider trying out 2 girls for a start, and once fully trained, I'll go for 3 girls...

Hi Bro Wizrd,

Thanks a lot

Hi Bros....:)

The place is inside Classic hotel. Just get a 'Bluebird' taxi and tell the driver to bring you to Classic hotel. Bluebird taxi because most of their drivers can speak a bit of English. Try to go late...after midnight is when the actions start...don't panic if the driver takes you through some back alley...the traffic jams in Jakarta is legendary and to get there quickly, drivers must take all kinds of chort cut...the hotel is somewhere in the north between the airport and the city.

When you get in, there is one joint on the ground floor near the main entrance....don't go in to that one. Was told it's a rip off and the girls are the bottom of the barrel type. There's one place on the 3rd floor and one on the 5th floor...my aim was to check out the 5th floor after the 3rd floor but after my little adventure, I didn't want sex for the rest of the week I was there...:rolleyes:

I was told that both of these are similar and the 5th floor has more foreign talents (PRC and M'sian - higher prices too)...and my thinking was... why go all the way to Indo to be with PRC??

No need to rush...plenty of girls to go through...they all sit around the walls of the big hall...jalan jalan a bit...have a drink...bio the talents...play snooker...watch T.V & floor show (only after midnight or 11pm)...no need numbers for mammies...the girls from the same mammy will sit together...just stand in front of a group of girls to bio and the mammy will approach you....after a while, you can tell who are the mammy for which group.

The best way to describe the place is to imagine this...a big party/convention being held in a large hotel ballroom and all the bigger KTVs mammies brought their girls to the party and the guests act like they are walking around geylang except no need to enter each house (what a fucking great idea for a D&D?!?!?!)....all is on display....don't like? keep walking...remember the 1v1s are for one hour and the good looking ones are always being taken quickly...so the recce mission must be ongoing or you will miss out...

Check something out when you are there....I think some local guys bring their girlfriends/wives to the joint...those girls don't wear the same things as the working girls...they also drink like the guys which makes me think they are guests too...maybe these couples are after 3somes??? I didn't dare to find out at first and after floorshow, I didn't have time to think about them any more....heh heh heh...

1v1 is the norm and 2v1 happens a lot (270k). If you dare, ask for 4v1...my friend checked out the place (his bahasa more powderful than mine) and told me that only during Christmas and Ramadan fasting month are considered low season when special offer like 'all you can fuck' happens....but being Indonesia....anything can be arranged for the right price at any time. (he did a 4v1 for 400k...now he confesses that he is hooked on 2v1...problem is also finding 4 pretty ones from the same mammy and are all available at the same time)
Proceed with caution though...I have learnt my lesson...god gave us two hands, one dick and one mouth...so 4v1 should really be the max we want to handle...:D

Good luck bros, tonic up and have fun!!
:)

Wizrd
19-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Disregard...I edited the original post so this post is redundant...

hbengkok
19-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Been to Alexis a few times in the past - pretty good guaranteed fun place. While slightly expensive, I had a russian girl there a while back (maybe 5-6 years ago) for 1 mil rupiah. Judging by the price then, must have been way back hahaha....

Girls there at Alexis for the most part hot, so the quality control there is pretty good!

Now the price for import girls is doubled, while selection of white girls (russian/usbek) limited and down in quality.

Wizrd
19-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Hello Wizrd,

Hi Bro Wizrd,

Thanks a lot

Hi Bros....:)

The place is inside Classic hotel. Just get a 'Bluebird' taxi and tell the driver to bring you to Classic hotel. Bluebird taxi because most of their drivers can speak a bit of English. Try to go late...after midnight is when the actions start...don't panic if the driver takes you through some back alley...the traffic jams in Jakarta is legendary and to get there quickly, drivers must take all kinds of chort cut...the hotel is somewhere in the north between the airport and the city.

When you get in, there is one joint on the ground floor near the main entrance....don't go in to that one. Was told it's a rip off and the girls are the bottom of the barrel type. There's one place on the 3rd floor and one on the 5th floor...my aim was to check out the 5th floor after the 3rd floor but after my little adventure, I didn't want sex for the rest of the week I was there...:rolleyes:

I was told that both of these are similar and the 5th floor has more foreign talents (PRC and M'sian - higher prices too)...and my thinking was... why go all the way to Indo to be with PRC??

No need to rush...plenty of girls to go through...they all sit around the walls of the big hall...jalan jalan a bit...have a drink...bio the talents...play snooker...watch T.V & floor show (only after midnight or 11pm)...no need numbers for mammies...the girls from the same mammy will sit together...just stand in front of a group of girls to bio and the mammy will approach you....after a while, you can tell who are the mammy for which group.

The best way to describe the place is to imagine this...a big party/convention being held in a large hotel ballroom and all the bigger KTVs mammies brought their girls to the party and the guests act like they are walking around geylang except no need to enter each house (what a fucking great idea for a D&D?!?!?!)....all is on display....don't like? keep walking...remember the 1v1s are for one hour and the good looking ones are always being taken quickly...so the recce mission must be ongoing or you will miss out...

Check something out when you are there....I think some local guys bring their girlfriends/wives to the joint...those girls don't wear the same things as the working girls...they also drink like the guys which makes me think they are guests too...maybe these couples are after 3somes??? I didn't dare to find out at first and after floorshow, I didn't have time to think about them any more....heh heh heh...

1v1 is the norm (270k) and 2v1 happens a lot (400k). If you dare, ask for 4v1 (600k)...my friend checked out the place (his bahasa more powderful than mine) and told me that only during Christmas and Ramadan fasting month are considered low season when special offer like 'all you can fuck' happens....but being Indonesia....anything can be arranged for the right price at any time. (he did a 4v1 for 500+k...now he confesses that he is hooked on 2v1...problem is also finding 4 pretty ones from the same mammy and are all available at the same time)
Proceed with caution though...I have learnt my lesson...god gave us two hands, one dick and one mouth...so 4v1 should really be the max we want to handle...:D

Good luck bros, tonic up and have fun!!
:)

ChiongBalai
19-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Hey Bro,

Booking on Agoda is fine. Usually the price they quote does not include a service fee (they call tax.)

So if a place is listed as $55, the end bill may come to $62 with $7 tax included. You will be informed of this before confirmation so there will not be any surprises after you pay. (check the amount before clicking confirm). The proportions is about the same for any hotel...I think it's a % of the offered amount but I may be wrong.

If you are booking for 6 nights, check the final amount, it will come up to quite a lot more than what you thought based on the advertised rates.

I have paid in both IDR and S$...at the end of the day, I believe the rate is taken from USD so with the low USD rates now, we are talking about +/- a few $ overall.
Thank you bro Wizard, Cb up you :D
Btw +/- a few dollars? Which should I be paying in then to save? IDR or SGD?

Wizrd
19-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Thank you bro Wizard, Cb up you :D
Btw +/- a few dollars? Which should I be paying in then to save? IDR or SGD?

Thanks bro...

It depends on the USD conversion rates. I only pay in S$ when my IDR account is a bit low. To me when I convert all back to USD, then it is almost the same. I guess if you are particular about this, check the exchange rates from USD to IDR and S$...whichever one is better that day, use that currency.

Like I said bro, after all the checking and tracking, you may save 1-2 USD on a booking of 50-80 USD....that's a lot of work for a 1.5-2% savings. :)

fireice
19-09-2012, 04:13 PM
hmm.. feel like going classic tonight..

ChiongBalai
19-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks bro...

It depends on the USD conversion rates. I only pay in S$ when my IDR account is a bit low. To me when I convert all back to USD, then it is almost the same. I guess if you are particular about this, check the exchange rates from USD to IDR and S$...whichever one is better that day, use that currency.

Like I said bro, after all the checking and tracking, you may save 1-2 USD on a booking of 50-80 USD....that's a lot of work for a 1.5-2% savings. :)

Hmmm nvm, I went ahead and called the hotel I am intending to stay at and asked their walk in rates. When I went back to agoda to check the final rates in IDR inclusive of the tax and service charge I found out that it amounted to the same as just walking in and checking into the hotel... Pfffft.

Sperminator
19-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Dear Wizrd,

Thanks for your recommendations about Classic Hotel, in Jakarta.

You are making very solid field reports bro! Please do send us more field reports feed...

and I agree with you, the max girls that any guy can handle on bed is 4...

I'll still go ahead with the 1V2 first to experience.

I really like Indonesian, Jakarta people (the Indonesian Malays) are very friendly... even when the Immigration / Custom checkpoints when they want bribes from you, they are also very friendly haha!

Oh, by the way, I also heard that Indonesian Malay chicks are much hornier than Chinese... they make pretty good lovers as well... just don't get smitten, and remember the rule of FUCK & FORGET. In & Out. Next! [Is it true?]:cool:

Wizrd
19-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Dear Wizrd,

Thanks for your recommendations about Classic Hotel, in Jakarta.

You are making very solid field reports bro! Please do send us more field reports feed...

and I agree with you, the max girls that any guy can handle on bed is 4...

I'll still go ahead with the 1V2 first to experience.

I really like Indonesian, Jakarta people (the Indonesian Malays) are very friendly... even when the Immigration / Custom checkpoints when they want bribes from you, they are also very friendly haha!

Oh, by the way, I also heard that Indonesian Malay chicks are much hornier than Chinese... they make pretty good lovers as well... just don't get smitten, and remember the rule of FUCK & FORGET. In & Out. Next! [Is it true?]:cool:

Hi Bro...thanks.

Yes you are right mate...the Indonesians (especially girls) are so polite, they do not know how to reject advances that are done in a smooth progressive manner...I consistently get girls to come back to my hotel by the end of the first date and in my bed by the end of the second date...the braver girls will ask for taxi money to go home...usually I feed them well the night before and the breakfast then offer them 50-100k for taxi, depending on how far away they stay...and I always get repeat visits...

I was thinking of starting a new thread about hooking girls from the streets in Jakarta...it is so easy that I haven't needed to go cheong for sex in a long time already...I only cheong to experience things a girlfriend cannot give me (or things I dare not ask a girlfriend to do).

The Indo girls are no less or more horny than their Chinese sisters but they are more aware of and willing to accept their horniness...
Yes bro, they make excellent lovers because of the above and that they are also very accommodating...

Maybe I will start that thread...just not sure which forum to put it in...:)

Wizrd
19-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Hmmm nvm, I went ahead and called the hotel I am intending to stay at and asked their walk in rates. When I went back to agoda to check the final rates in IDR inclusive of the tax and service charge I found out that it amounted to the same as just walking in and checking into the hotel... Pfffft.

Sorry to hear that bro...

I guess some hotels do not give discounts to agoda.

One thing to note though bro...is that rooms may be fully booked depending on the period you go...might be wise to call them to reserve the number of nights you want.

I got stranded once when a hotel I frequented ran out of rooms because I was too cocky to book ahead...it was close to midnight and I had to scramble around for another hotel...it was no fun...

ChiongBalai
19-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Sorry to hear that bro...

I guess some hotels do not give discounts to agoda.

One thing to note though bro...is that rooms may be fully booked depending on the period you go...might be wise to call them to reserve the number of nights you want.

I got stranded once when a hotel I frequented ran out of rooms because I was too cocky to book ahead...it was close to midnight and I had to scramble around for another hotel...it was no fun...
Thx for the advise.. My cew will be heading back to jkt before I come over so she'll take care of the nescessary.

And ur right about them ceweks resisting advances in a smooth manner.
Remember boys, be a gentleman and treat them just like how any girl wants to be treated and you will be due fully rewarded.

Boobster
20-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey Wizard, i will be in Jakarta later on tonite. I will be trying ur record~! haha...wish me luck~!

kawabanga
21-09-2012, 12:29 AM
(cont)

This time, even my chiong rep started shaking his small head...I don't know mate, he questioned....are you seriously considering this?? :eek:

I wasn't considering the sex...I was trying to remember my insurance policy number and the phone number to call an ambulance....

An evil plan came to my mind...600k is peanuts to pay for 8 girls but I really don't think I can handle so many girls in 3 hours....so I decided to haggle...if she turns me down, then it will be easy for me to go back to 4 for 400k and at least I will be alive at the end of the night...

I said to her...600k is too much, I only brought 650k....I need money for taxi and drinks later...and tips...so I cannot accept 600k.

Mammy was very quick with a reply...ok...500k to me...80k tips...also pay to me...give you 1 free beer...70k enough for taxi?

How can I say no to someone who is so willing to bend over backwards to enrich and expand my sexual horizon??

With a sigh, I nodded and took out 580k...she gestured wildly and suddenly I had 8 girls all trying to hold me from various angles to guide me to the lift...the rest of the guys looked at me in awe (at least I thought so...)...here is a guy with his own harem....some might have contacted hospitals or the press...I bravely followed the girls...

Hahahahaha...the lift wasn't big enough for the whole group so 2 of the girls had to take the next trip up...

Along the way to the room...the busboys and cleaning girls gawked and stared and commented...ini orang cina gila...(I made this up...Indonesians are too polite to say that to my face...)

The room was a VIP room...king size bed and large shower...even so, not large enough for 9 people...the most outspoken girl (the leader) quickly set out the grouping and task...4 girls to shower me, the other four strip outside the glass enclosure for me to watch...

The task ahead of me became quite clear when every girl took out 2 condoms each from their purses...what in the world have I gotten myself into?!?!?!?!?! Are they serious?? 16 condoms???? Where're red bull, ginseng and essence of chicken when I need them most???

That night, I learnt how a cow must feel when being lead to slaughter...they took off my clothes and 4 naked girls ushered me into the shower...8 hands washing me was a new experience and one that I would love to repeat if I get another chance...it was wonderful...I wished my parents gave me more hands...two was not enough to explore 8 breasts competently...the shower went by too quickly but the memory of 3-4 hands fighting each other to rub soap on my balls, AH and chiong rep will never be forgotten...

If I described exactly what happened in the next 3 hours...we will be here till Christmas...so I shall skip most of the details...a few points to note...

I managed 5 shots that night...far off the plan of shooting once in each girl...I did fuck every one of them though...too many different styles to recount...they do have ways to make a man hard again very quickly after a shot...moving from a mouth into a pussy actually helps me delay cumming...and moving between pussies showed me that pussies feel very different from each other (despite what people say that if the light is off, all women are the same...) some wetter, some tighter, some deeper, some warmer...my chiong rep had a field day that night...

More....there was actually a 6 shot launched into the chamber but never fired...3 shots in, I think, under 1 hour...the 4th took more than half an hour....the fifth took around 45 minutes to an hour...and the 6th never took delivery until time's up (please understand that these were not the tender lovemaking, stop start type of sex...the pros did their best to make me cum throughout....)....the girls were very apologetic that I still had a hard on when there was only 5 minutes left...3 knelt in front of me swapping BJ and balls licking duties....one rimming my behind...one each sucking /licking on one of my nipples, one pussy squatted directly above my face quenching my thirst, my two hands on two breasts or two pussies (constantly changing shapes, sizes and feeling, of course...) and too many hands auto roaming me everywhere...all trying to make me cum again before time...I tried my best too...I believe the armoury was simply out of ammo...

The dreaded phone rang...the pussy above me disappeared...replaced by another...I didn't hear what was said...but later I found out they bought me another 30 minutes....still...no sign of the 6th shot...

One last odd thing to report...when in bed with 8 women at the same time...my mind drifted quite often away from the sex...I found myself doing head count...who is here and who is there...where is this one? Or that one?? I wouldn't have known it if one or two of them sneaked out to cook dinner or went shopping even...I had bodies all over me...if they had been through SAF, I would have called out: 'number from behind' a fair few times that night...

Eventually, I gave up...I waved at them to stop as I lay back and was glad that my heart was still beating...

The four girls that showered me earlier went in to shower first...I had one girl lying directly on me (my favourite dancing girl with the cutest face and hottest body)...one girl on either side of me....and one more girl with a cold wet towel wiping my face and legs...we were all sweaty and slippery...I was THE EMPEROR for that few minutes...

Then the 5 of us went in for a shower...they took real care at washing every part of me properly...damn my chiong rep...after 5 shots, he still got hard during the shower...he is out of control!!!

Two of the girls said something to each other and they all laughed...I think they were making fun of a man who could still be hard after 3.5 hours of sex with 8 women...I was offered mouthwash...hmmm...did I really licked 8 pussies that night?? Pussies that are common properties?? OMG!!! :rolleyes:
I rinsed with gusto and even brushed my teeth with more mouthwash...and when they weren't looking and I should be rinsing myself...some...ok, a lot of said mouthwash accidentally splashed all over my pubs too...sorry girls...I need to wash my groin area again...they obliged...but only two girls washed for me then...

The really sad thing that kinda spoilt my mood was on the way out...the section leader asked me for tips and three others joined in...I told them to check with mammy and 3-4 of them started to give me some black face...two girls still held/hugged me (the first two that I chose actually), and my favourite girl held my hand from one side...

At the lift, 5 girls rushed in leaving the 4 of us behind...I was ok with that...it was a transaction and they have done their jobs well...I kissed the 3 girls who were still with me on the face and thanked them again...pulled out and gave each of them 100k tips...they laughed and kissed me back...one of them in the mouth...one hand reached down to rub my chiong rep and they all smiled brightly...I went 'ssssh, secret' at them in the lift and they laughed again...

I got in one last pat on each backside and they went on their way...oh...I never did get that free beer....maybe if I hung around...

I will never dare to try that again...NEVER....but it was an experience of a life time!!

Oh, to answer Bro Boobster...yes mate...all you can fuck for under 600k - when the time is right...and they are all local...the PRC ones are upstairs and have attitude problem unless you pay well over the odds...

One last side note...I went for the full works testing every possible STD 2 weeks later and found myself with a clean bill of health...au mi tor fo...thank you thank you...(2 mil for all the blood work and tests in Jakarata)...I shall be more careful from now on...

Wow bro, u super powerful... U can lure girl and shots by shots with 8 girls.

Wizrd
21-09-2012, 12:54 AM
thx for the advise.. My cew will be heading back to jkt before i come over so she'll take care of the nescessary.

And ur right about them ceweks resisting advances in a smooth manner.
Remember boys, be a gentleman and treat them just like how any girl wants to be treated and you will be due fully rewarded.

word!!! :)

Wizrd
21-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Hey Wizard, i will be in Jakarta later on tonite. I will be trying ur record~! haha...wish me luck~!

Yo bro....best of luck?...best ol fuck?? :rolleyes: :D

btw bro...2 sets of 4v1 does NOT count ok?? NO fair taking breaks in between dealing with 8 foxy women who are all hell-bent to make you cum as quickly as possible...

Awaiting your F.R. bro...;)

Wizrd
21-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Wow bro, u super powerful... U can lure girl and shots by shots with 8 girls.

:D hey bro...sad to say it was a case of them 'making me an offer I can't refuse'... :(

Even my small head didn't approve of such recklessness...but I must give it to him...he bravely fought on till no more ammo...and still can show the ladies that he can stand up to another round...what a trooper...:)

I often think back...if they gave me more time...like another 3-4 hours...how long more before I needed to go to the E.R??

:p

Bandido
21-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Good info bro, would like to add one more.

illigals Club at Hayam Wuruk, also plenty of actions, Spa, Massage, Karaoke etc and Striptease. For Spa you will need to pick a number (rate for xtras +IDR 500k or around Sgd 80, for the FL you can choose from the sofa, just ask the Mamasan, this one u pay one fix price.

Enjoy!

For

Nice info bro, thanks. Next month I will go there too.
btw, do you saw white girls/FLs on that places?

tcy2105
21-09-2012, 09:56 PM
thank Bro Wizrd

uhoo
22-09-2012, 12:54 PM
going to jakarta with a fren in 5-8 oct. who wanna chiong together? lol. :D

uhoo
22-09-2012, 01:10 PM
going jakarta with a fren on 5-8 oct. seeking fun people~!

methy
23-09-2012, 02:22 AM
Now the price for import girls is doubled, while selection of white girls (russian/usbek) limited and down in quality.

that's right, the price has been more or less doubled. but the standard if rus/uzbek is still there. Try out the koreans they're not bad :D

samurai
25-09-2012, 12:31 PM
(cont)

You are one he'll of a sex machine! Enjoyed the build up and the climax of your story bro. 8 in 3.5hrs is insane!

I realized that some mummies are worth to make friends with and they'll take care of you. They'll sit with you and will have a nice conversation with you and normally the girls they recommend will blow your brains out!

Some tricks I learned in my few cheonging trips to Classic is to not reject the mummies outright. They'll normally call out a few girls that are for some reason, prefers to hang out in the dressing room. These girls are normally quite popular and scores slightly better in the looks department!

newtosbf
25-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Flying in to JKT tonight , anyone knows where is a good place to go to ta pau something back to my room ?

newtosbf
26-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Just got back from Travel Hotel , words cannot describe the place , the service , the girls !!!

smuf
26-09-2012, 09:02 AM
went to v2 with fren last nite, quite posh interior with locals of 1juta/800k or imports up to 1.5 juta. chose 2 locals of 1juta and we opted for spa + ktv sessions. once picked, the gals will follow u for the spa, suana, shower for u and ktv sessions. at the ktv room there will be a empty room inside it. opened 2 red wines and started to sing/dance till bit high and pulled the gal into the room for fj.

Name : Malon
looks : 7.5
boobs : B-
bj : 8 (deep throat)
fj : 8 (likes cowgal style)

after the sessions from ktv, there is disco dance just next to it which starts from 9pm, u can ask the dancing gals to sit with u but will need to buy them tekila drinks

tonite will probably chiong to alexis ( which is the same owner as v2)

klguylate30s
26-09-2012, 12:15 PM

newbird9403
26-09-2012, 02:43 PM
went to v2 with fren last nite, quite posh interior with locals of 1juta/800k or imports up to 1.5 juta. chose 2 locals of 1juta and we opted for spa + ktv sessions. once picked, the gals will follow u for the spa, suana, shower for u and ktv sessions. at the ktv room there will be a empty room inside it. opened 2 red wines and started to sing/dance till bit high and pulled the gal into the room for fj.

Name : Malon
looks : 7.5
boobs : B-
bj : 8 (deep throat)
fj : 8 (likes cowgal style)

after the sessions from ktv, there is disco dance just next to it which starts from 9pm, u can ask the dancing gals to sit with u but will need to buy them tekila drinks

tonite will probably chiong to alexis ( which is the same owner as v2)

Your FR is not true. V2 girls are not that cheap. 500k for spa, ktv and FJ.
Bullshit.

smuf
26-09-2012, 05:52 PM
if its 500K den i must have be carrot. :o

smuf
26-09-2012, 06:07 PM
total damage is 6 juta

newbird9403
26-09-2012, 07:20 PM
total damage is 6 juta

6 juta thats more like it. Your FR gives an impression that you need to pay only 1juta / 800k for 2 local girls including FJ.

axeman24
26-09-2012, 08:52 PM
6 juta thats more like it. Your FR gives an impression that you need to pay only 1juta / 800k for 2 local girls including FJ.

Yo bro, you leg recover already ah can run around already hor. :D

Wizrd
26-09-2012, 09:03 PM
You are one he'll of a sex machine! Enjoyed the build up and the climax of your story bro. 8 in 3.5hrs is insane!

I realized that some mummies are worth to make friends with and they'll take care of you. They'll sit with you and will have a nice conversation with you and normally the girls they recommend will blow your brains out!

Some tricks I learned in my few cheonging trips to Classic is to not reject the mummies outright. They'll normally call out a few girls that are for some reason, prefers to hang out in the dressing room. These girls are normally quite popular and scores slightly better in the looks department!

Thanks bro...it was insane...

And yes, you are absolutely right...those girls are not hanging / hiding in the dressing room bro...my understanding is that they are part of the dancing girls routine...and only the pretty and wild ones are chosen for that...once they finish the set, they do take their own sweet time to come back out to line duty...but if the mammy likes you, she will call out her dancing girls more quickly for you...:D

hidden_dragon
26-09-2012, 09:23 PM
(cont)

Wow, bro. You da man la!! haha. great story, thanks for sharing!

gcvinz
26-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Dear snr bros,

I be touching base 1st oct till 4th oct for work.

Will be atayig at novotel mangga dua. Wondering where can i tabao back to hotel.
Normally i jus get my fun at sands spa but kinda bored of it.

Pls enlighten me. Tks ya

axeman24
27-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Dear snr bros,

I be touching base 1st oct till 4th oct for work.

Will be atayig at novotel mangga dua. Wondering where can i tabao back to hotel.
Normally i jus get my fun at sands spa but kinda bored of it.

Pls enlighten me. Tks ya

You can go to Alexis to tabao the dancers back. It would cost around Rp1.5mil.

smuf
27-09-2012, 10:08 AM
went to classic hotel 5th flr, there is lots of gals sitting around to choose, all wore different colour dress as represented by different mummies.
was quoted for 235K for 1 gal and 430K for tarma. choose for a while and decided for tarma for 1 hr.
the place will have nude dancers going around tables to ask customers to buy them drinks, one glass is about 30K, she will take about 5-10 glass each time, she will dance around u and raba raba

smuf
27-09-2012, 10:12 AM
after classic, went to stadium music on 4th flr, which also have nude dancers and also plenty of gals to choose from. 3rd flr is disco n 5th flr is ktv. was quoted 325K for 1hr

newbird9403
27-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Yo bro, you leg recover already ah can run around already hor. :D

Thanks brother. Much better, can walk normally now.

naemlo
27-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Thanks brother. Much better, can walk normally now.

Injured your leg again? Told u to tone down when working out on the bed, u dun listen. :D

Dark4343
28-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Anyone got fl contact now ?