PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

naemlo
26-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Look no further Pak can intro you one student into hardcore action :D

Pak, your lobang very good... why no intro to me? :D

teteku
26-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Bro,
If there are a few disco in the kota area, thta have Fs like stadium, miles and millieum....they have lots of freelance syt FLs not working for the agents.

Cheers.

S.B.Y.1
26-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Pak, your lobang very good... why no intro to me? :D

This "gem" only once in awhile can intro

Many more in Pak's collection so if bRuRs
are into this type please feel free PM Pak :p

naemlo
26-05-2012, 02:59 PM
This "gem" only once in awhile can intro

Many more in Pak's collection so if bRuRs
are into this type please feel free PM Pak :p

Pak, thank u so much... u treat me sooo gooood.

S.B.Y.1
26-05-2012, 03:26 PM

Kapan2 aje ;)

teteku
27-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Bro,
Last night went to illigals, on the ground floor lots of freelance SYT, don't know if they are normal girls out for some fun for FLs but man they were cute, never asked for any money the next day, they were early 20...ies years old.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
27-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

27-05-2012, 09:14 AM
hi guys.. gonna be in JKT soon and staying in Mercure Kota.

can anyone pls point me in the right direction for a good massage parlour or pick up joint with good quality.

thks in advance

aerialkiller
27-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Bro's can recommend any place for spa near Novotel Mangga dua..
Or which is the best hotel as I need to commute to the airport every morning.
Knowing Jakarta is famous for its traffic jams...

Thanks

teteku
27-05-2012, 01:22 PM
hi guys.. gonna be in JKT soon and staying in Mercure Kota.

can anyone pls point me in the right direction for a good massage parlour or pick up joint with good quality.

thks in advance

Bro,
Good real massage you could try delta spa...
For pick up you could try stadium, very near to your hotel.

Cheers.

teteku
27-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Bro's can recommend any place for spa near Novotel Mangga dua..
Or which is the best hotel as I need to commute to the airport every morning.
Knowing Jakarta is famous for its traffic jams...

Thanks

Bro,
in your hotel is a spa call sands, if you want to travel a bit you could try M star spa.
Hotel close to the airport is Sheraton, very good hotel, a bit out is FM7 hotel but it is more a motel.

Cheers.

27-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Bro,
Good real massage you could try delta spa...
For pick up you could try stadium, very near to your hotel.

Cheers.

thks brudder for the heads up. stadium within walking distance? and safe joint for lone traveller?

what bout massage with happy ending.. hahaha

teteku
28-05-2012, 12:55 AM
thks brudder for the heads up. stadium within walking distance? and safe joint for lone traveller?

what bout massage with happy ending.. hahaha

Bro,
Stadium, is within walking distance but would prefer to take cab...lah....safer.
Stadium should be fine, but if you like safe, maybe can give M star spa a try.
My place and delta spa, they do happy ending.

Cheers.

michaellong328
28-05-2012, 02:02 PM
I am in Jakarta this week, staying at Kempinski Hotel. Would appreciate any lobang around hotel .... many thanks.

fireice
29-05-2012, 01:01 AM
I am in Jakarta this week, staying at Kempinski Hotel. Would appreciate any lobang around hotel .... many thanks.

not much around tat area...

best is take cab to malioboro,its not very far from ur area...

rauldon
29-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Pak: lomg time no c,,,,,, aiyah my trip to your country keep postponding....daaam sian

teteku
29-05-2012, 01:40 PM

Bro,
Around your area you could try, Fortune spa.
Not too far from your hotel.
As far as, lobang there is south Jakarta and north Jakarta, north is where most of the chinese indo go to have fun, and south more for the expats go for fun.
These could be Japanese, Korean and non Asian expats.
The girls are normally very extreme some are very normal and some are very good looking.
The north is more for standard FLs....nothing to shout about....average.
If one knows the lobangs, there are very good looking models hanging out in clubs and bars around the south, like RedSquare, and DragonFly.

Cheers.

axeman24
29-05-2012, 02:21 PM

I see you still have a piece of Indonesia with you even though you are not in Indo. :D

naemlo
29-05-2012, 02:27 PM
I see you still have a piece of Indonesia with you even though you are not in Indo. :D

Wow, u suddenly popped out... a bit scary... :D

whiteturbo
29-05-2012, 02:39 PM
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/whiteturbo5/?action=view&current=photo-1.jpg
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/whiteturbo5/?action=view&current=photo-1-1.jpg

just a sharing to all bro, find a gem that need our help. I'm not her agent,pm me for more info. she does soft foreplay if requested.

Name: Ayako
Race: Indo-Chine/Japan
Nationality: Indonesian
Stats: 32B - 25 - 36
Height: 158cm
Weight: 49kg
Body: No Tattoo
Damage 1mil/1/1

whiteturbo
29-05-2012, 02:43 PM
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/whiteturbo5/photo-1.jpg

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/whiteturbo5/photo-1-1.jpg

axeman24
29-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Wow, u suddenly popped out... a bit scary... :D

Ya I'm stalking you hahahaha, am currently Indo now. I come every 2 weeks per month now for work. If you are in JKT let me know. :)

naemlo
29-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Ya I'm stalking you hahahaha, am currently Indo now. I come every 2 weeks per month now for work. If you are in JKT let me know. :)

No problem.....

teteku
29-05-2012, 03:10 PM
not much around tat area...

best is take cab to malioboro,its not very far from ur area...

Bro,
I would add illigals and grand paragon are places with very pretty girls.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
29-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

@repost
29-05-2012, 05:57 PM
quick FR,

went to FM1 hotel last weekend (sunday)
was a bit confused on how it works as it was my first time.
I went to level 3 - spa counter, then to changing room and went down by stairs to level 2 to pick up girls, i was the only customer and there were around 20 girls to choose from.

there are 2 types, 300k or 700k and mamasan will parade them as requested. none of them are attractive actually, mama-san told me that there is supposed to be more girls on weekday. I decided to pick up the 300k girl, she brought me to level 4 for SOP... once done i went back to sauna.

the girls are not identified by number btw, can anyone recommend a girls there? was a bit disappointed with my session =/.

hope the FR is useful for newbies....

axeman24
29-05-2012, 06:09 PM
No problem.....

Sip Pak :D

S.B.Y.1
29-05-2012, 09:38 PM

bRuR naemlo actually wants a piece of Pak's SaronG :D

axeman24
29-05-2012, 10:24 PM
bRuR naemlo actually wants a piece of Pak's SaronG :D

President S.B.Y, I can tell from the way they communicate with each other, however which piece he wants from Pak Sarong I am not interested to know. :D

S.B.Y.1
30-05-2012, 01:02 AM
President S.B.Y, I can tell from the way they communicate with each other, however which piece he wants from Pak Sarong I am not interested to know. :D

bRuR axeman24

bRuR naemlo prefer Pak's stench Sarong :D :p

He has to sniff for 1/2 hour inorder to cure his sinus :D

Sniffing Sarong is his Daily fetish oops secret revealed -
without it is like fish w/out water

Rainman
30-05-2012, 02:43 PM
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/whiteturbo5/?action=view&current=photo-1.jpg
http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/whiteturbo5/?action=view&current=photo-1-1.jpg

just a sharing to all bro, find a gem that need our help. I'm not her agent,pm me for more info. she does soft foreplay if requested.

Name: Ayako
Race: Indo-Chine/Japan
Nationality: Indonesian
Stats: 32B - 25 - 36
Height: 158cm
Weight: 49kg
Body: No Tattoo
Damage 1mil/1/1

Hmmmm... Have to arrange own hotel? Or her place?

axeman24
30-05-2012, 08:51 PM
bRuR axeman24

bRuR naemlo prefer Pak's stench Sarong :D :p

He has to sniff for 1/2 hour inorder to cure his sinus :D

Sniffing Sarong is his Daily fetish oops secret revealed -
without it is like fish w/out water

Wah...... that is some fetish man :P

whiteturbo
30-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Hmmmm... Have to arrange own hotel? Or her place?

Bro, have to arrange own hotel. Try those transit hotel .

teteku
31-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Bro,
Sparks is a spa on mangga besar main road, don't know the building number; but all the taxi driver know the place.
Many FLs there to choose from.
Very good on the pockets.

Cheers.

YoungHunk
31-05-2012, 05:45 PM
any bros keen for a drink or mau bersama cari cewek.
drop me a pm :)

axeman24
01-06-2012, 12:23 AM
My last night in JKT so decided to go to another spa other then my usual spa which I have a regular massue. This please is call My Place Spa, its located near Mangga Dua Square. Over all the environment is nicer compare to Sands spa in terms of the pool, the rest area and at My Place Spa they even have an oxygen room for people who cannot tahan people to smoke. FYI, there will not be any FJ available only HJ which is a SOP after your massage. Total damage RP410K (Deluxe room with attach bath room, the lavender oil used for the massage plus taxes in) RP100K tips for the massue (Because I didn't go for the HJ as time was up before she can even touch my kuku bird).

Word of advice to bros who wants to go there if you want to have time for hand job, then do not go for the shaitsu (the cewek step on you) because you will not have time for your happy ending. They have a few different types of room size available. Anyway, My Place Spa have a few branches located around JKT, you can google it and you can find the information you need. I was assigned to this quite nice looking wanita, number 89 from Jawa Barat and unfortunatley for me, my Bahasa is still private limited so didn't manage to chat with her much and my customer was assigned this number 400 which he commented her massage is not those piano type as well as I understand that training will be provided to all the girls working there. Have fun..... in JKT :D

S.B.Y.1
01-06-2012, 12:30 AM
. I was assigned to this quite nice looking wanita, number 89 from Jawa Barat and unfortunatley for me, my Bahasa is still private limited so didn't manage to chat with her much

Allow Pak to tutor you then :D :p

axeman24
01-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Allow Pak to tutor you then :D :p

On Pak, will fix an appointment with you went I am back to JKT the week after next, Boleh? :D

teteku
02-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Bro,
Alexis, are great for hanging out for business meeting....:D:D
You could have meal and a drink in the evening before going home in bad traffic.
They have two floors where you could have dinner while pretty girls hanging around.
The girls are not cheap, but very very good looking.

Cheers.

teteku
04-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Bro,
Tried illigals KTVs very fun girls, there girls are quite young.
Very SYT, not the sex workers from agents, that we find in most places.
The girls claims to be freelance girls that go to school and UNI.
My friends and myself, got ourselves UI girls from that place.
In all my time cheonging in JKT, I have never had UNI girls from UI....:D:D

Cheers.

newbird9403
04-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Look no further Pak can intro you one student into hardcore action :D

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16134/16134053b3ea4a1c96c8f3e50a935efe2421611d.jpg

Pak, kamu lucu deh

newbird9403
04-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Why so bad? People asking mah...... hehehe

Bro, where have you been lately. Said want to come to my place, I waited but in vain. Anyway I not bad lah. If he can afford it I can get him Nikita Willy.

klguylate30s
04-06-2012, 08:40 PM
LOL become he's own TCSS thread! Poor teteku??? Why??? Lazy to use your clones ah???? :D;):rolleyes:

S.B.Y.1
04-06-2012, 09:06 PM
bRUR rainman wAs with the cewe SMA above :D :p

bRuR newbird9403 if you want too , Pak can arrange her
twin sister so you n bRuR rainman can double date

dukekaki
04-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Bro,
Tried illigals KTVs very fun girls, there girls are quite young.
Very SYT, not the sex workers from agents, that we find in most places.
The girls claims to be freelance girls that go to school and UNI.
My friends and myself, got ourselves UI girls from that place.
In all my time cheonging in JKT, I have never had UNI girls from UI....:D:D

Cheers.

Bro,
Where this place?
Any idea where to get ON?
Whats the damage like?
Does the hotels let girls in? 5 Stars?

Thanks

teteku
05-06-2012, 02:27 AM
Bro,
no need for that???
Still got you right?:)
Was writing an FR, nothing more nothing less.

Cheers.

pharoahbb
05-06-2012, 10:00 AM
I be going to perjaitan next week any good place with nice chicks in clubs
I went blok M last round n its boring

newbird9403
05-06-2012, 10:25 AM

Hahaha, thanks a million your excellency, Pak President. I am okay living on normal cewe.

wakloun
05-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi Guys/Girls....

I will be travelling to Jakarta on 9th June and are looking for clubs that have striptease, nude & strips, sex club that I can bring my gf along. I'm not into participating, more into viewing only. It's kinda bachelor party for us before getting married.

Hope for your kind recommendations.

Rainman
05-06-2012, 02:40 PM

Hmmm.. Where ? Send me the photo lah... hehehe

newbird9403
05-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Hi Guys/Girls....

I will be travelling to Jakarta on 9th June and are looking for clubs that have striptease, nude & strips, sex club that I can bring my gf along. I'm not into participating, more into viewing only. It's kinda bachelor party for us before getting married.

Hope for your kind recommendations.

Malioboro in place. Your girlfriend need not pay for the entrance but you need to pay the tab of 121000 rupiahs for entrance. Food and beverages is chargeable and comes with a 21% tax.

I hope your girlfriend can enjoy the show. But it is not vulgar, just strip dancing. Don't go there before 11pm. The total strip act starts late, after 11pm.

S.B.Y.1
05-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Pak volunteer to striptease for you couple can :p

Honestly striptease can be arranged in KTV rooms but not openly in klubs

S.B.Y.1
05-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Hmmm.. Where ? Send me the photo lah... hehehe

fOtO abOve sO besar you cant see when Pak's Sarong
haven cover you"re head :eek:

Ampun dei :D

newbird9403
05-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Pak volunteer to striptease for you couple can :p

Honestly striptease can be arranged in KTV rooms but not openly in klubs

Pak tidak sopan nih, dasar kau.

Be like me lah, tell them to go to Malioboro deh.

newbird9403
05-06-2012, 04:09 PM
fOtO abOve sO besar you cant see when Pak's Sarong
haven cover you"re head :eek:

Ampun dei :D

Pak you don't know meh, Rainman eyes got cataract.....lah.

S.B.Y.1
05-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Inul dance partner is yours truly ;) :p

dukekaki
05-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Bros

need help,

Whats the damage like?

Thanks

S.B.Y.1
05-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Bros

need help,

Thanks

Most hotels have switches that you can ON and
best still can off as well :p :D

dukekaki
05-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Most hotels have switches that you can ON and
best still can off as well :p :D

Haha... Thanks! Will look out for that... Haha. How about over night booking?
Need to plan please for my boss... Must make him happy....:)

wakloun
06-06-2012, 06:53 AM
newbird>>> thanks for the info. will check it out the place for more info

Rainman
06-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Pak you don't know meh, Rainman eyes got cataract.....lah.

Hehehehe....

FM3. Hotel.

3rd floor. Good massage....
Number 33. Look like my ex 98%.... hehhee
Boob... B minus.

Pijit... Good.....

Why now standard.... HJ is 300k, BBBJ is 500k n FJ is 700k>>:confused::eek:

She say same price as the FL on 2nd floor....???

Ask what about those that cost 300k for FJ downstairs?? She say.. Ai Ya,. those very fat, short and CMI one lah... everybody also go for 700k...

Asked why she not join that as it is faster income... She say.. no lah... here she can choose customers.. If no like... "I say HJ only... no have service".... hehehee... and here she get to keep all the extra not like 2nd floor as the girl only get 80k per customer... Quite true ya,'

This lady is funny n very friendly, a bit too talkative maybe..... But fun if u like talk slim girl...

Cheers

newbird9403
06-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Hehehehe....

FM3. Hotel.

3rd floor. Good massage....
Number 33. Look like my ex 98%.... hehhee
Boob... B minus.

Pijit... Good.....

Why now standard.... HJ is 300k, BBBJ is 500k n FJ is 700k>>:confused::eek:

She say same price as the FL on 2nd floor....???

Ask what about those that cost 300k for FJ downstairs?? She say.. Ai Ya,. those very fat, short and CMI one lah... everybody also go for 700k...

Asked why she not join that as it is faster income... She say.. no lah... here she can choose customers.. If no like... "I say HJ only... no have service".... hehehee... and here she get to keep all the extra not like 2nd floor as the girl only get 80k per customer... Quite true ya,'

This lady is funny n very friendly, a bit too talkative maybe..... But fun if u like talk slim girl...

Cheers

Nice to hear that. Will check her out. Found a new lobang. Somewhere in Mangga Besar. Around a certain hotel there is a Warnet. Just outside the Warnet there is an outcall service. The girls are seated inside the Inova, take your pick. It is like 500k for a 2.5hours service. They have very chio girls too but expensive. 2.5juta for 2.5hours service. I went there late and only the 500k girls are left. I rejected all the 3 of them. Must go again and check out the chio ones.

Mr Lion
06-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Pak, kamu lucu deh

that pic is powderful!! :D

teteku
06-06-2012, 03:38 PM
I be going to perjaitan next week any good place with nice chicks in clubs
I went blok M last round n its boring

Bro,
Where is perjaitan???
If you do not like Block M, you could try to go to Kota.

Cheers.

teteku
06-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Bro,
Where this place?
Whats the damage like?

Thanks

Bro, Illigals
Address:
Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 108
Jakarta 11160
Indonesia

Phone:
62-21-629-8899
ON is different venues different pricing.
Which hotel have you in mind??
but most 5 stars will not give you much problems.

Cheers.

S.B.Y.1
06-06-2012, 11:30 PM
that pic is powderful!! :D

Get from bRuR rainman HER nombor whenever you're in Jkt ;)

dukekaki
07-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Bro, Illigals
Address:
Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 108
Jakarta 11160
Indonesia

Phone:
62-21-629-8899
ON is different venues different pricing.
Which hotel have you in mind??
but most 5 stars will not give you much problems.

Cheers.

Thanks bro,

Illigals is a KTV/Bar?

Staying at pullman

Rainman
07-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Nice to hear that. Will check her out. Found a new lobang. Somewhere in Mangga Besar. Around a certain hotel there is a Warnet. Just outside the Warnet there is an outcall service. The girls are seated inside the Inova, take your pick. It is like 500k for a 2.5hours service. They have very chio girls too but expensive. 2.5juta for 2.5hours service. I went there late and only the 500k girls are left. I rejected all the 3 of them. Must go again and check out the chio ones.

What do u mean? 2.5 J for 2.5 hrs or u mean 500k for 2.5 hours.. Now really blur liao.

S.B.Y.1
07-06-2012, 04:28 PM
What do u mean? 2.5 J for 2.5 hrs or u mean 500k for 2.5 hours.. Now really blur liao.

To much anak sma make u blur :D

newbird9403
07-06-2012, 04:57 PM

There are 2 different grades of girls. The 2.5juta for 2.5 hours are the model class. The 500k for 2.5hr are the biasa type of girls. I am looking at the 2.5 juta type unfortunately the girls were booked. Leaving on the 500k type which I subsequently rejected.

Now you understand.

newbird9403
08-06-2012, 10:02 AM
I went for a second recce to check out this joint.

Only local chicks available and the price is 400k for a 2 hours service. All the girls are for outcall only. You pick up the girl at the joint and bring her to your hotel. The quality is so so but their are some gems among the lot of about 20 plus girls.

For better quality girls - 2juta and above, you will have to tell the pimp who will then call for the girl. The girl that was shown to me, is a college student from Semarang. I waited more than an hour for her. She was very apologetic and claimed that she just finished classes, took a quick bath and rushed over to meet me.

Very pleasant girl and speak English fluently.

Bro wishing to try this joint, it is located just behind Hotel Arwana in Mangga Besar. You won't miss it. The ruko houses a WARNET and opposite is a convenience store - something like 7-11. And next to it a local warong selling rice based food.

Happy hunting.

dukekaki
08-06-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi bros,

Tried Oasis yesterday night... Shoik, good service at value price point,
Any suggestions on a place like that, with a good price point?

stamphere
08-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi Bros,

I heard about Oasis Spa located at Mangga Besar offering Soapy Massages.

Any brothers over here have any FR to share?

dukekaki
08-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi Bros,

I heard about Oasis Spa located at Mangga Besar offering Soapy Massages.

Any brothers over here have any FR to share?

Hi bro..

Oasis is a value and good place, just went yesterday! Damage for soapy and standard about 400K

stamphere
09-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Oh.

That's consider reasonable. Any girls in particular good to recommend?

klguylate30s
09-06-2012, 06:57 PM

nasibriyani
11-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks bro,

Illigals is a KTV/Bar?

Staying at pullman

Illegals has a club, Ktv and spa. Iv only been to use the spa. U cannot choose the girl so most times I think they are not so good. Piano massage and anything else can be nego. Quite ex in my opinion and I would rather spend a little more and enjoy Alexis. Still the best and once ur there, the rest ain't so good anymore!

Xerus
11-06-2012, 01:23 PM
I went for a second recce to check out this joint.

Only local chicks available and the price is 400k for a 2 hours service. All the girls are for outcall only. You pick up the girl at the joint and bring her to your hotel. The quality is so so but their are some gems among the lot of about 20 plus girls.

For better quality girls - 2juta and above, you will have to tell the pimp who will then call for the girl. The girl that was shown to me, is a college student from Semarang. I waited more than an hour for her. She was very apologetic and claimed that she just finished classes, took a quick bath and rushed over to meet me.

Very pleasant girl and speak English fluently.

Bro wishing to try this joint, it is located just behind Hotel Arwana in Mangga Besar. You won't miss it. The ruko houses a WARNET and opposite is a convenience store - something like 7-11. And next to it a local warong selling rice based food.

Happy hunting.

Bro , trying to get the bearings right as behind Arwana Hotel ( along jln MB 8 ) is a Jln Mangga Besar 10 and is a one way street . The houses along this street faces the Mangga BEsar Stasiun . I alway walk along here to my faurite spots in Taman Sari but never knew this place existed .

newbird9403
11-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Bro , trying to get the bearings right as behind Arwana Hotel ( along jln MB 8 ) is a Jln Mangga Besar 10 and is a one way street . The houses along this street faces the Mangga BEsar Stasiun . I alway walk along here to my faurite spots in Taman Sari but never knew this place existed .

Bro, me too and Mangga Besar is like my playground. I only discovered it recently. The place looks very common, no neon lights etc and you probably missed it as it is under the disguise of a Warnet.

HonkyTonkyMan
11-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Any experience bros in Jakarta can advise any action along Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, be staying for one whole month in July and putting up at a service apartment near to this Grand Lucky Superstore.

S.B.Y.1
12-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Heard theres a new discotheque named StringRay

teteku
12-06-2012, 04:00 AM
Any experience bros in Jakarta can advise any action along Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, be staying for one whole month in July and putting up at a service apartment near to this Grand Lucky Superstore.

Bro,
At where you are, you could try fortune spa.
for some actions, you could try south jakarta, night time traffic should be lighter.

Cheers.

HonkyTonkyMan
12-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Bro,
At where you are, you could try fortune spa.
for some actions, you could try south jakarta, night time traffic should be lighter.

Cheers.

wow I heard they are going to put me some where near to Senayan City and Plaza Senayan...most of the time my trips down here are only 1 to 2 days affair and mostly stay around Melawai Komplek M area..never really explore the surrounding in the night cos streets a bit dark but do notice many Jap establishment around...

newbird9403
12-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Heard theres a new discotheque named StringRay

Actually not a new disco, only changed new. Located at Crowne Plaza Hotel along Gatot Subroto. Not a popular joint as they don't have the girls like you see in Bats or CJ. I was there a few Fridays ago, didn't like the band and it was quiet even after midnite.

Only gets crowded when they have a special event.

If you are hoping to get laid, this joint is still far from it. Better chances at CJ or BATS.

nasibriyani
12-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Melawai or Blok M area is quite dark but iv walked around by myself and it's fairly safe il say. But the bars there aren't any good. Quite trashy and more for older angmohs w beer bellies. Apologies if I offend anyone but that's the image portraited after having drinks there a couple of nights. Nearby u can try Fortune/Delta/MyPlace at Grand Wijaya for a good massage and even food. Apart from that if u wanna pick up girls, probably Hotel Mulia's CJ's would be the best to find them.

wow I heard they are going to put me some where near to Senayan City and Plaza Senayan...most of the time my trips down here are only 1 to 2 days affair and mostly stay around Melawai Komplek M area..never really explore the surrounding in the night cos streets a bit dark but do notice many Jap establishment around...

Xerus
12-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Bro, me too and Mangga Besar is like my playground. I only discovered it recently. The place looks very common, no neon lights etc and you probably missed it as it is under the disguise of a Warnet.

Bro, we must make a full house to house check in this area since we have a passion for Mangga Besar . I'll be there early July , say 4 - 6 July , any chance we can sama sam ukur jalan . !

Chrs !

newbird9403
13-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Bro, we must make a full house to house check in this area since we have a passion for Mangga Besar . I'll be there early July , say 4 - 6 July , any chance we can sama sam ukur jalan . !

Chrs !

Maaf Pak, I will be in Jogja from 3 - 6 Jul. But I really thank you for the invitation. After Lebaran, will be a good time.

teteku
13-06-2012, 10:40 AM

Bro,
The bar in the south cater to the Japanese and bule crowd.
The girls are on the very low end to very high end types.
There are some very pretty girls in the south, but for me not really worth it, unless you want to impress your business partners.
The low end bars, the girls are really trashy...

Cheers.

newbird9403
13-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Dear Brothers,

The fasting month is just round the corner. Most likely to start from the 19 July. Jakarta night life will be reduced by at least 70%. Many of the girls will use this time to return to the kampong to celebrate the coming Idul Fitri - Hari Raya, which is on 19 or Aug 20. Jakarta will be reduced to a "ghost town" . While many of the joints will open on the fourth day after Idul Fitri, business will be slow as many of the patrons and girls are still in the kampong.

HonkyTonkyMan
13-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Anyone been to Oasis Massage, I heard they got the body foam massage with extras thrown in? Think I might try this out when I come over next month.

w800i
13-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Top recommendation is still Malioboro.
:D

axeman24
14-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Thanks to a bro here that mention Oasis Spa and I went down today to recee the place. Firstly the facilities is ok consider they just renovated the place, however the hot pool is a bit too hot for my liking so decided to cut short the dipping and proceed to the second floor for main event. There are 2 types of cewek you can choose. Firstly is the body massage package which include body massage and bonking the girl in a suit for Rp600K. The second type is only massage which include a room of your choice and if you want to bonk the cewek you have to nego with them, I think the market rate is Rp350K. There is now a 20% discount for all the rooms rates now so if you think you like this type of spa go for it. On the waiting area, all the ceweks will be sitting there and there will be a few mamasan moving around to ask you what type of massage you want and what types of girls you want and best is that you get to see the ceweks face and shape so you won't get a shock later hahahah. Lastly, around 6pm onwards the waiting area will have strip shows for the guests, the dancers are quite prettybut not sure if they are bonkerable as I didn't ask the mamasan.

rockmy
14-06-2012, 02:50 AM
Went to this place in Classic Hotel, Jakarta.

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/01/classic-club-or-bunker-classic-hotel-jl.html

There's 3 different floors.
-Ground floor is called Classic Club. There you can find Indon, PRC, Uzbek, Vietnamese girls. The rates are about rupiah 1 Million above. Not really worth it.
-2nd floor. Terminal classic.
-5th floor. Terminal 2. Both 2nd floor and 5th floor have the same concepts. Live band, dancers and Girls (Indon).
The best part is you can get a threesome (2 girls, 2 shots, 1 hour), for only Rupiah400K (USD45).
You pay the mamasan on the spot once you confirm the deal.
My total damage was Rupiah 400K (for the threesome), plus 55K (for the drinks with girls in the room).

The girls I took:
Name: Della
Looks: 7.5, Height is 5'4
Body: 8.5. Big boobs. D cup
Sex: Multiple positions, CBJ.

Name: Forgot the name
Looks: 8. She's a looker. Height is 5'6
Body: 8. C cup
Sex: Cowgirl and missionary. It's hard job for me during thresome. I'm already tired when pumping this 2nd girl.

Will I return: Hell yes!!

I feel this is more value for money VS Malioboro or Alexis.
If u go to Jakarta, u should fuck the locals instead of PRC (which we can get better value in China).

newbird9403
14-06-2012, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=rockmy;7335323]Went to this place in Classic Hotel, Jakarta.

-5th floor. Terminal 2. Both 2nd floor and 5th floor have the same concepts. You pay the mamasan on the spot once you confirm the deal.
My total damage was Rupiah 400K (for the threesome), plus 55K (for the drinks with girls in the room).

Funny, I thot they go by a Card number system. My last visit, I was issued a number card strapped to my wrist. At the end of my visit, I had to pay at the Cashier with the number card (which records all your spending - including bonking any chicks). After payment, the cashier will issue you a card. You exit showing the card which will be collected by the security.

newbird9403
14-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Lastly, around 6pm onwards the waiting area will have strip shows for the guests, the dancers are quite prettybut not sure if they are bonkerable as I didn't ask the mamasan.[/QUOTE]

Most dancers are bonkerable, the going rate is 1.3million and the girl may ask you to buy them the LD which cost Rups 50k each. Some girls have the audacity to ask for 30 drinks. If you do your maths properly, after totalling the bill, it may cost you something like 2.8 juta.

I told off one of the dancers whom I took a fancy after she asked for 30 glasses of LD. I said she is more expensive than the models at Malioboro which cost only 2.25juta

tgoceng
14-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Thanks to Rainman for the info. Will try out these few places and will post FR.

Thanks also to ah_john for the extra info on local Indonesian gals. Yes, I do have a fetish now for China gals, but I might still try out your recommendations.

Thank you and cheers.

you can also go to Malioboro hotel at hayam wuruk street, there's a lot of high class girls, only Rp 850k (about S$100)

visit my personal webpage (http://www.widih.com)

axeman24
14-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Most dancers are bonkerable, the going rate is 1.3million and the girl may ask you to buy them the LD which cost Rups 50k each. Some girls have the audacity to ask for 30 drinks. If you do your maths properly, after totalling the bill, it may cost you something like 2.8 juta.

I told off one of the dancers whom I took a fancy after she asked for 30 glasses of LD. I said she is more expensive than the models at Malioboro which cost only 2.25juta

Hi bro, ya I guess they should be bonkerable but their price tag should be very maha so I don't even bother to ask. Anyway, personal feel is that Sands spa is still better. Currently in Balikpapan now for 2 days and back to Jkt on Sat. I saw there is a My Place Spa near my hotel, maybe will go there tomorrow after my meeting :D

ironchef5
14-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Hi Bro,
Couldnt agree more with your thoughts:) Classic has always been my regular bonking joint. Its value for $$ and occasionally u could find gems within... and most of the time service is always there.

ironchef5
14-06-2012, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE=rockmy;7335323]Went to this place in Classic Hotel, Jakarta.

-5th floor. Terminal 2. Both 2nd floor and 5th floor have the same concepts. You pay the mamasan on the spot once you confirm the deal.

Funny, I thot they go by a Card number system. My last visit, I was issued a number card strapped to my wrist. At the end of my visit, I had to pay at the Cashier with the number card (which records all your spending - including bonking any chicks). After payment, the cashier will issue you a card. You exit showing the card which will be collected by the security.

Bro,
For bonking the girls u pay directly to the mummy. As for the tag is for tracking ur expenses in the club and u pay at the counter before they give u a card to leave.

coolmagnifico
15-06-2012, 12:53 AM
wow classic seems like fun..i will be going to jakarta and staying at mangga besar..certainly gonna stop by classic...total damage for threesome is only 400k with 50k LD

newbird9403
15-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi bro, ya I guess they should be bonkerable but their price tag should be very maha so I don't even bother to ask. Anyway, personal feel is that Sands spa is still better. Currently in Balikpapan now for 2 days and back to Jkt on Sat. I saw there is a My Place Spa near my hotel, maybe will go there tomorrow after my meeting :D

Good choice, MY Place, Spa has a couple of branches.

newbird9403
15-06-2012, 09:42 AM
[QUOTE=newbird9403;7337626]

Bro,
For bonking the girls u pay directly to the mummy. As for the tag is for tracking ur expenses in the club and u pay at the counter before they give u a card to leave.

Thanks bro.

newbird9403
15-06-2012, 09:43 AM

If you are near my place, perhaps we can meet and cheong together.

axeman24
15-06-2012, 01:49 PM
If you are near my place, perhaps we can meet and cheong together.

Sure bro, I am staying at TA, rented an apartment there. Where are you staying in JKT?

newbird9403
15-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Sure bro, I am staying at TA, rented an apartment there. Where are you staying in JKT?

Actually quite neAR. at Kuningan. I will PM you my Hape.

klguylate30s
15-06-2012, 06:23 PM

teteku
16-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Bro,
Spacks and oassis spa should be fun and reasonable priced.

Cheers.

teteku
17-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Bro.
Classic hotel have six floors of fun.
Basement have a spa. Where you choose girls locals and imported girls.
Ground floor have girls at the lounge where they play live music.
Second floor there terminal, lots of girls and also have live band.
Third floor have normal MTV with local and prc girls.
Fourth floor ktv all in, the girls you choose will have sex with in the room.
Fifth floor is terminal 5 similar to the second floor, but the second floor has a bit more girls.

Cheers.

axeman24
17-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Good afternoon all, just woke up from my late night yesterday. Thank you to a senior cheongster for showing me around Mangga Besar and showing what good food I can find over there. Lastly, want to thank him for bringing me a green horn who never been to CJ there. I was really an eye opener for me. Didn't know that place is so happening (crowd, live band and waitieress) :D
My mind is still will the girl I dance with yesterday hahahahah.

HonkyTonkyMan
17-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Did some research seems like Classic offers two gals for the price of Rp400K...

poonani
18-06-2012, 01:28 AM
Lastly, want to thank him for bringing me a green horn who never been to CJ there. I was really an eye opener for me. Didn't know that place is so happening (crowd, live band and waitieress) :D
My mind is still will the girl I dance with yesterday hahahahah.

True experience of CJ is being able to bargain until Rp 600,000 overnight (3 fucks) with a SYT.

newbird9403
18-06-2012, 09:27 AM
True experience of CJ is being able to bargain until Rp 600,000 overnight (3 fucks) with a SYT.

True experience of CJ is getting free fuck with a syt without paying anything.

Dick2F
18-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Dear Bros,
i am newbies here.......looking forward this 2 July-5 July to Jakarta in my maiden trip with another 2 fellas. Hopefully all big taiko can share with me on Hotel and cheong spot. Plan on 1st day will be at Alexis, but dunno how to get there. Izzit Travel Hotel Int is a good choice for us to stay? Also the rate for karaoke and 1 nite booking ? So sorry coz I really am newbies..:(

nasibriyani
18-06-2012, 11:00 AM

Hahaha the later the time, the cheaper it gets. If u go in at just 10-11pm, it's tough to get a girl at 600k Rps but at 1am its quite different. Easy too il say. But many of them look nice only in the club. The moment u leave the club, it's a regretable decision!!! Lol

SYT for free? Bro, u managed it before? I would think either the girls not a FL or ur like brad Pitt that she could go without taking money for work!

axeman24
18-06-2012, 11:02 AM

Rp600 at CJ will only get you a dead fish if you ask me. No offense.

I am learning to pick up the language bro.
Till then I will just settle for hugging and dancing with the SYT will be enough for now. Good things are worth the wait. :D

newbird9403
18-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Hahaha the later the time, the cheaper it gets. If u go in at just 10-11pm, it's tough to get a girl at 600k Rps but at 1am its quite different. Easy too il say. But many of them look nice only in the club. The moment u leave the club, it's a regretable decision!!! Lol

SYT for free? Bro, u managed it before? I would think either the girls not a FL or ur like brad Pitt that she could go without taking money for work!

Bro I ain't no Brad Pitt but I have patience and some luck. Most important I speak the language.

Sorry Bro Poonani, I wasn't being rude.

axeman24
18-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Bro I ain't no Brad Pitt but I have patience and some luck. Most important I speak the language.

You are no Brad Pitt but you are George Clooney that can speak the language :D

newbird9403
18-06-2012, 05:34 PM
You are no Brad Pitt but you are George Clooney that can speak the language :D

Bro, thank you for the compliment.

I hope you find your girl the next time you are at CJ.

axeman24
18-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Bro, thank you for the compliment.

I hope you find your girl the next time you are at CJ.

Hope so if not I believe there will be others to hook up :D

stamphere
18-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Review on the thematic massage at hotel sparks at mangga besar.

Heard about the thematic massage at sparks hotel which include many themes like office, spaceship and jungle and thus was excited to try it myself.

Took a taxi and told the driver hotel sparks di mangga besar, my cab driver know and drive me there, it was around 4pm. Upon reaching the hotel lobby was quite dark and proceeded to the lift. I forgotten which floor, but the massage place is the same level at the swimming pool.

Reached the level and finding the place is not difficult, reached the counter and the counter lady will explain to you the package, they also have a LCD screen to show you the interior design of the different themes. I chose the prison theme as It was my inner fetish wanting to fuck someone inside the prison.

So, next I was brought to the lobby and sat down while they get the girls for me to choose. Ordered a drink and after finishing 3 sticks of my cigarettes, the girls came, only around 5 (was told there will be more later), since I am here, I chose a girl with the biggest breast and looks decent and young.

We ngrobol awhile and proceeding to the room. Wow, the room was indeed nice but not so sure whether will the sex later be nice anot?

So, we stripped to our birthday suits and she help me to bath, bathing skills (so-so) only.

The problem comes whereby, in the prison themed room, there is this thin prison bed which is very small for both of us and thus we decided to do our business on the floor, doing on the floor isnt that comfortable and I didin't had a good time bonking.

The girl I chose seems to be not very pro active and like very sian sian. Thus, I want to do it then go off.

Overall my review of the lady(i forgot the name)
Looks: 7/10
BJ: 5.5/10
BBBJ: Nevertried
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 5/10
Damage: Around 950 Rp (With Drink)
RTF: No

I think the thematic massage at hotel sparks is over-rated and not worth it for the price and the quality of the girls is so-so only. I heard if you go later in the night there is topless show.

Below are some pictures I have taken of the room.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6955/img0912fv.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/img0912fv.jpg/)

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6365/img0911bq.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/img0911bq.jpg/)

S.B.Y.1
18-06-2012, 10:50 PM
I am learning to pick up the language bro.

Only Indo language you need to tell your cEwE is -

Saya mau NGEWE 5 kali :D

axeman24
18-06-2012, 11:42 PM

Hahahah I think she will freak out.

newbird9403
19-06-2012, 10:58 AM

Pak, I can't take that challenge. I surrender. The only person I know that can ngewe 5 kali and more is non other than the maestro - Namelo.

naemlo
19-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Pak, I can't take that challenge. I surrender. The only person I know that can ngewe 5 kali and more is non other than the maestro - Namelo.

No wonder I keep on sneezing, so u are the 1 keep talking about me on my back. :rolleyes:

newbird9403
19-06-2012, 01:01 PM
No wonder I keep on sneezing, so u are the 1 keep talking about me on my back. :rolleyes:

Now you know I am stalking you hahhaha.

coolmagnifico
19-06-2012, 03:07 PM
does anyone here knows if orchardz jayakarta have computers at lobby for customers to use?

Rainman
19-06-2012, 03:57 PM

Hahahah... once met a nice Chinese SYT and went out a few times..... Luckily never on her. learnt later she is the mistress of some KTV boss..... Heng ahhhhhhh,......

Rainman
19-06-2012, 04:01 PM

Sorry Bro Poonani, I wasn't being rude.

No need to hv good look or money.. If not the SYT then go for the STW.... Why u thinks these middle age lady go there for what??? They also looking for Ons mah.

naemlo
19-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Now you know I am stalking you hahhaha.

Been years, u still stalking... :rolleyes: KNN :D

newbird9403
19-06-2012, 04:19 PM
No need to hv good look or money.. If not the SYT then go for the STW.... Why u thinks these middle age lady go there for what??? They also looking for Ons mah.

Thats wat I want to tell them. If you have the patience and you speak the language, clicked with them....anything goes especially after a couple of drinks. But if you don't have the time, paying is the fastest way to get laid.

When are you meeting me. Please don't ask me to go to Afterhours. I failed to see any joy in shooting billard balls.

naemlo
19-06-2012, 04:36 PM
When are you meeting me. Please don't ask me to go to Afterhours. I failed to see any joy in shooting billard balls.

That is his favorite spot since the 1st day I met him about 8 yrs ago.... :eek: Guess he has some shares in it.... :D

ShowMeTheFun
19-06-2012, 04:45 PM
does anyone here knows if orchardz jayakarta have computers at lobby for customers to use?

hi coolmagnifico,
im not sure, only been there once for a wedding and didnt pay much attention at lobby, it was so crowded

at the least that they have wifi in the room as far as i know

hope it helps :)

Batam Man
19-06-2012, 04:46 PM
AH or Afterhours is like our 2nd office in Jkt, even for hotel I'll always stay in Sari PanPac!!

axeman24
19-06-2012, 04:46 PM

Not only bro newbird stalking you, I am also stalking you. When are you coming over to Jakarta again.

Batam Man
19-06-2012, 04:50 PM

You please go plan the Itinerary for next week, don't everytime pretend to be drunk just before 9pm and sleep on bar counter, for at least ONCE bring me go jalan2, not wait for others to bring me and you just follow, this time you go lead the way..!!!

newbird9403
19-06-2012, 05:14 PM

As long as I am still standing and until you come and visit me.

newbird9403
19-06-2012, 05:19 PM
That is his favorite spot since the 1st day I met him about 8 yrs ago.... :eek: Guess he has some shares in it.... :D

No lah, he always say the girls at AH are all SYT. He enjoys playing balls with them.

Nabei, I went there to find him, he busy poking balls and holes and left me sitting there like Ah Gong.

newbird9403
19-06-2012, 05:22 PM
You please go plan the Itinerary for next week, don't everytime pretend to be drunk just before 9pm and sleep on bar counter, for at least ONCE bring me go jalan2, not wait for others to bring me and you just follow, this time you go lead the way..!!!

BM, you have to wait long long. RM enjoys telling his adventures after he had finished with it. That CB always go without me and then come and tell me how good the place is.

Batam Man
19-06-2012, 05:33 PM
BM, you have to wait long long. RM enjoys telling his adventures after he had finished with it. That CB always go without me and then come and tell me how good the place is.

yalah that farker TALK nia, maybe he only knows how to follow people then come here and tell his BS stories, your friend ah...? Haizzzzz...........!!!

Batam Man
19-06-2012, 05:34 PM
No lah, he always say the girls at AH are all SYT. He enjoys playing balls with them.

Nabei, I went there to find him, he busy poking balls and holes and left me sitting there like Ah Gong.

go learn how to poke balls and holes lah...

newbird9403
19-06-2012, 05:54 PM
yalah that farker TALK nia, maybe he only knows how to follow people then come here and tell his BS stories, your friend ah...? Haizzzzz...........!!!

True, very true. He always like tat one. Never ask you to come along but tell you shiok stories after that.

newbird9403
19-06-2012, 05:56 PM
go learn how to poke balls and holes lah...

Learning sifu....

Rainman
20-06-2012, 12:04 PM

Ai Yo.... AH is to poke ball one mah.... Next time I will make sure you are well entertained... hehehehe

Rainman
20-06-2012, 12:07 PM

Ai yoooo.... Out timely always so not the same... U like to go home than go out about 8 plus mah.. I usually goes after lots of beer and horny plus always last min.... So where u want to go tonight???

naemlo
20-06-2012, 12:35 PM
So where u want to go tonight???

If u cannot find him in CJ then he is at home rotting :D

newbird9403
20-06-2012, 03:10 PM
If u cannot find him in CJ then he is at home rotting :D

CB now you are stalking me. I cannot be a Mangga Besar meh. Plenty of night life in Jakarta Kota, stay at home and rot.....last thing to do lah.

newbird9403
20-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Ai yoooo.... Out timely always so not the same... U like to go home than go out about 8 plus mah.. I usually goes after lots of beer and horny plus always last min.... So where u want to go tonight???

Malioboro or Classics Bunker....., just happy WATCHING the sexy dancers

newbird9403
20-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Ai Yo.... AH is to poke ball one mah.... Next time I will make sure you are well entertained... hehehehe

Okay, I want all the specials yah.....

axeman24
20-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Okay, I want all the specials yah.....

Bro I will join you when I am there the week after next.

S.B.Y.1
20-06-2012, 08:00 PM
for at least ONCE bring me go jalan2, not wait for others to bring me and you just follow, this time you go lead the way..!!!

Jangan lupa pimpin tangan ya :p with RM

Wonder if he does well with a Banci :D

axeman24
20-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Jangan lupa pimpin tangan ya :p with RM

Pak menunggu anda untuk pergi ke jakarta sebagai yah

S.B.Y.1
21-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Pak menunggu anda untuk pergi ke jakarta sebagai yah

Mungkin Desember :)

newbird9403
21-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Mungkin Desember :)

Klu Disember, jgn minggu Natal. Aku mau cuti - Singapore. Khuatir tidak sempat ketemu Pak President.

newbird9403
21-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Bro I will join you when I am there the week after next.

Okay, bro. Nice having you around. We can eat the teochew porridge again. Missed all those lards.....

Rainman
21-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Okay, bro. Nice having you around. We can eat the teochew porridge again. Missed all those lards.....

Mana>>>>>> IKUTttttttttt... except Friday to Sun,,,, hehehe

Redoxan
21-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Axeman,

Me going to Jakarta tomorrow. Will be staying at Mulia Hotel.
Can meet and go CJ Bar.

I PM you my number.

newbird9403
21-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Mana>>>>>> IKUTttttttttt... except Friday to Sun,,,, hehehe

Mangga Besar. The porridge with sweet potatoes very chiok.
The restaurant name is called Tio Chiu. You can get pig ear, intestines, blood and alot of other stuff.

teteku
21-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Did some research seems like Classic offers two gals for the price of Rp400K...

Bro
That good to know, I think the price for one is still rp300?

Cheers.

pharoahbb
22-06-2012, 02:15 AM
Bro,
Where is perjaitan???
If you do not like Block M, you could try to go to Kota.

Cheers.
Thanks bro i just follow the address given for my stay but i am not very far from blok m

Nosex
22-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Bros, if I will be staying at Karet Tengsin area? Any good suggestion on where to go? Alexis I know good but it will be quite far away.

Xerus
22-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Mangga Besar. The porridge with sweet potatoes very chiok.
The restaurant name is called Tio Chiu. You can get pig ear, intestines, blood and alot of other stuff.

mati man . eat like that .. so much oink oink fats .. ! bird... early july, u in jkt or not ? dying to check out your Mangga Dua spots which I missed .. 4 - 7 july .

newbird9403
22-06-2012, 01:06 PM
mati man . eat like that .. so much oink oink fats .. ! bird... early july, u in jkt or not ? dying to check out your Mangga Dua spots which I missed .. 4 - 7 july .

Won't one lah... eat and be happy lah.

4 - 7 Jul, I am in Jakarta.

Redoxan
22-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Anyone wanna meet tonight at CJ bar?
PM me.

pharoahbb
22-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Jus reached pejaten mall any place near beside blok m cus heard kora very far

klguylate30s
22-06-2012, 10:47 PM

axeman24
22-06-2012, 10:49 PM

Yes yes finally found a sole mate to join me on the sinful food hahaha

Axeman,

Me going to Jakarta tomorrow. Will be staying at Mulia Hotel.
Can meet and go CJ Bar.

I PM you my number.

KNS loh you suddenly come without notice, was in Myanmar, thats why you cannot contact me. Next time please sms inform me earlier then I can arrange to go JKT around your timing. :cool:

teteku
22-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Thanks bro i just follow the address given for my stay but i am not very far from blok m

Bro,
You are most welcome, you lit me know if you need the address of the bars in block M.:)

Cheers.

teteku
22-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Bros, if I will be staying at Karet Tengsin area? Any good suggestion on where to go? Alexis I know good but it will be quite far away.

Bro,
Where is that area?
Is it in the east or west, at least if I got your bearing, I could tell where is the nearest fun for you.

Cheers.

teteku
22-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Jus reached pejaten mall any place near beside blok m cus heard kora very far

Bro,
Good luck and have fun.

Cheers.

pharoahbb
23-06-2012, 04:34 AM
Bro,
You are most welcome, you lit me know if you need the address of the bars in block M.:)

Cheers.

Thanks bro , i just went attic and nu china. Attic has lotsa chicks but they are not in trade where nu china is just plain boring. I think i make an effort for kota tomorrow i mean later

teteku
23-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks bro , i just went attic and nu china. Attic has lotsa chicks but they are not in trade where nu china is just plain boring. I think i make an effort for kota tomorrow i mean later

Bro,
If you are up for it, a fellow samster is in JKT and we might go out tomorrow night.
Let me know if you wan to join.

Cheers.

pharoahbb
23-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Bro,
If you are up for it, a fellow samster is in JKT and we might go out tomorrow night.
Let me know if you wan to join.

Cheers.

I had pm you bro ^^

poonani
24-06-2012, 02:46 AM
KNS loh you suddenly come without notice, was in Myanmar, thats why you cannot contact me.

Worth going for pussy in Myanmar? Last time the hotel was already US$150 per night - now must be even more.

Xerus
24-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Won't one lah... eat and be happy lah.

4 - 7 Jul, I am in Jakarta.

Got free time to hang out or not ... or busy have to teman cewek . 4th n 6th. Free any suggestion to meet up. Staying at swissbel .

axeman24
24-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Worth going for pussy in Myanmar? Last time the hotel was already US$150 per night - now must be even more.

Well if you like dark skin girls you, its a good place to go, however, hotels are not enough, because almost every week there is an exhibition so hotels are always full. I always stayed at Parkroyal when I am in Yangon. Just last month I stayed there on the Orchid club for USD140/ night. Last Thursday, I paid USD265/ night. :confused::eek:
This price is already corporate rate. It's really crazy over there. Of course there will be cheaper hotels, you just need to spend some time to check.

teteku
24-06-2012, 01:40 PM
I had pm you bro ^^

Bro,
I am going to pick up a bro tonight.
Let me know if you want to join us.

Cheers.

pharoahbb
24-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Bro,
I am going to pick up a bro tonight.
Let me know if you want to join us.

Cheers.

Waited for your reply but came a bit late was enjoying at stadium yesterday awesome place

pharoahbb
24-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Hey paiseh teteku thought the message was yesterday... Today cant brO as i am
On course tomorrow

klguylate30s
24-06-2012, 06:28 PM

newbird9403
25-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Got free time to hang out or not ... or busy have to teman cewek . 4th n 6th. Free any suggestion to meet up. Staying at swissbel .

3 n 4 Jul busy, evening okay. Lets talk when you are here. PM me your contact when you arrive.

teteku
25-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Waited for your reply but came a bit late was enjoying at stadium yesterday awesome place

Bro,
Great to hear that you had a good time.
Hope to catch you next time.

Cheers.

pharoahbb
25-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Bro,
Great to hear that you had a good time.
Hope to catch you next time.

Cheers.

Thanks bro ..... I hope to meet you up soon

MJason
25-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Hello guys, I am in Jakarta for the whole of this week. Anyone cheongster wanna meet up for a good time let's me know.

I stay in Golden Boutique. :)

Di Di
26-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Hi guys, I will in Jakarta 3-7 July staying in Kemang area. Any nice places to hang around there ?

teteku
26-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks bro ..... I hope to meet you up soon

Bro,
Next trip just leave me a PM before, and we will hang out.
Beers are on me.

Cheers.

trupaiz
26-06-2012, 07:42 PM
I will be in jakarta from 28/6 to 1/7 and will be staying in mangga besar area. Glad to know if there is any member here that can be my 'partner in crime' as i will be lone ranger for this trip. I'm open to anything from high end to low end venture.

S.B.Y.1
26-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Hi guys, I will in Jakarta 3-7 July staying in Kemang area. Any nice places to hang around there ?

Kemang is a high class district hence prices are exhorbitantly high

Di Di
27-06-2012, 09:12 AM

I have been reading the past postings, how far is Classic Hotel from Kemang ?

newbird9403
27-06-2012, 10:06 AM

Kemang may be up market as there are many pubs and cafe but thats a lousy place to try and pick up gals. Most of the people there are usually the well to do type and rather sombong. I wouldn't recommend Kemang area for fishing.

Our friend may be staying there because he doesn't understand Jakarta. Kemang is a traffic crazy place esecially on Friday nights and weekends. The roads are narrow and the road system is shit.

coolmagnifico
27-06-2012, 05:44 PM
is classic hotel near to mangga besar area? i be staying at orchardz jayakarta hotel

newbird9403
27-06-2012, 05:58 PM
is classic hotel near to mangga besar area? i be staying at orchardz jayakarta hotel

Yes, Classics in near to Pasar Baru and a short drive by taxi to Mangga Besar.

Xerus
27-06-2012, 05:59 PM
3 n 4 Jul busy, evening okay. Lets talk when you are here. PM me your contact when you arrive.

OK .. will PM you my Indo no . when I reach there ..

newbird9403
27-06-2012, 05:59 PM
I have been reading the past postings, how far is Classic Hotel from Kemang ?

Very far. Depends on the traffic. It may take you hours from Kemang to Classic Hotel.

ironchef5
27-06-2012, 07:33 PM

There is a nice spa in your hotel you should go and try it:)

ironchef5
27-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I will be in jakarta from 28/6 to 1/7 and will be staying in mangga besar area. Glad to know if there is any member here that can be my 'partner in crime' as i will be lone ranger for this trip. I'm open to anything from high end to low end venture.

Hi there... I will be in jkt on fri and sat this weekend. Pm me if ur keen to meet up:)

kumming
27-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Dear Jakarta Bros,

I'll be in Jakarta this weekend - Fri to next Mon and staying at Hotel Mulia Senayan.

Please recommendations on places to cheong ie spas and bars nearby plus any best practices to observed?

Whats the going rate for ceweks in CJ?

Many thanks in advance for sharing.

klguylate30s
28-06-2012, 12:29 AM

Di Di
28-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi guys, I will be staying in Kelapa Gading during my stay in Jakarta, any suggestions on outing at nights... Classic hotel far from here ?

hbengkok
28-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Hi guys, I will be staying in Kelapa Gading during my stay in Jakarta, any suggestions on outing at nights... Classic hotel far from here ?

Go to Kompleks Kokan Kelapa Gading. There are Sumo (lokal & imports), King Kross (Lokal & PRC), MTR2 (lokal).
To Classic: Not that far, about 35.000 rupiah by taxi.

teteku
28-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Bro,
Stadium is a great fun place, there is 4 or 5 floors of activities.
There is a disco, KTVs, Live music and ect.....

Cheers.

teteku
28-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Bro,
The fasting month is around the corner, almost all sex activities will be quite dead.
Get you fun while you can or maybe after hari raya.

Cheers.

newbird9403
28-06-2012, 01:43 PM

Since you are in Kelapa Gading, nearer to you is SUMO and King Cross.
These are also very happening joints. Classics, SUMO and King Cross are under the same management. The import girls are rotated between SUMO and Classics

Rainman
28-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Kemang may be up market as there are many pubs and cafe but thats a lousy place to try and pick up gals. Most of the people there are usually the well to do type and rather sombong. I wouldn't recommend Kemang area for fishing.

Our friend may be staying there because he doesn't understand Jakarta. Kemang is a traffic crazy place esecially on Friday nights and weekends. The roads are narrow and the road system is shit.

Wrong lah... I stay in the south for 10 years,,, Kemang so called high end girls are mostly working as EO (Event Organizer...)... So easy to pick up. Be at the top pub there around midnight. U will get lucky around 1am..... when the music starts and drink start flowing.... hehehehehe...

Batam Man
28-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Wrong lah... I stay in the south for 10 years,,, Kemang so called high end girls are mostly working as EO (Event Organizer...)... So easy to pick up. Be at the top pub there around midnight. U will get lucky around 1am..... when the music starts and drink start flowing.... hehehehehe...

Again.... why no take me there..???
Anyway, Jkt is a fucking dangerous place, went for 3 days and got drunk with 4....

sanxx
28-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Just back from Jakarta after a short trip. Was staying as JW Marriot. Picked up a local girl from Malawi hotel pub on the first night. Damage 1m (is it high?). The girl was okay, good figure and very accommodating.;)

Second night following a local and wend to a striptease called Emporium. Good show, even have girls on the dance from ex-TV artists. Anybody tried? Unfortunately we waited too long and miss chance to have a privet moment with one of those :(. Went to another striptease, dont remember the name, but in china town. A lot of FLs. Asking for 2-3m. I was planing to take, but the girls were showing attitude. This is something turns me down:(. But over all experience was good. Cont forget the dancers… :D.

Me Siam Bu
28-06-2012, 10:27 PM
really feel like going :(

rudolf
29-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Hey all bros,

Would be at mangga dua area from today till 2 of jul for a dog event.. Any nice night spot to hang around hehehe..or any bros are around there could pm me.. we could chiong together at night..

Cheers

Dick2F
29-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Bro Teteku...
I dont know what is actually happening wirh u & KL Guy....but Im going to Jakarta 2July-5July. Plan staying at Best Western Mangga 2 Hotel. any good place there?

Dick2F
29-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Hey all bros,

Would be at mangga dua area from today till 2 of jul for a dog event.. Any nice night spot to hang around hehehe..or any bros are around there could pm me.. we could chiong together at night..

Cheers

Bro... i am going there but 2 July....sighhh....any good pkaces there? Plan to stay at Best Western Mangga 2 Hotel

Dick2F
29-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Bro..
I will be at BEsr Western Mangga 2 Hotel but from 2 July-5 july........:o.....by the way any good places there?

klguylate30s
29-06-2012, 03:53 PM

newbird9403
29-06-2012, 03:54 PM

Thats my problem, I always get knocked out before 1am. Anyway you more yen tau than me, surely you stand a better chance. As for me I get it better at CJ.

newbird9403
29-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Hey all bros,

Cheers

To go Sands. You should have a good time there.

newbird9403
29-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Just back from Jakarta after a short trip. Was staying as JW Marriot. Picked up a local girl from Malawi hotel pub on the first night. Damage 1m (is it high?). The girl was okay, good figure and very accommodating.;)

Second night following a local and wend to a striptease called Emporium. Good show, even have girls on the dance from ex-TV artists. Anybody tried? Unfortunately we waited too long and miss chance to have a privet moment with one of those :(. Went to another striptease, dont remember the name, but in china town. A lot of FLs. Asking for 2-3m. I was planing to take, but the girls were showing attitude. This is something turns me down:(. But over all experience was good. Cont forget the dancers… :D.

Thats expensive for Melawai girls. Anyway what matters is that you enjoyed it, the cost doesn't count then.

Those are cock teasers. I wanted one of them too but apparently the management don't support it and not willing to assist you. I tried asking one of them, she gave me the whole bullshit that she it is not permitted to earn extras. Bloody hell buys her drinks, she so willing accept.

newbird9403
29-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Anyway, Jkt is a fucking dangerous place, went for 3 days and got drunk with 4....

You go with wrong company lah. RM always tell you how easy to hook but listening to him can go bonkers. one time he asked me to find him at Crossroad, nabei only end up watching him poke holes. What girls?????, I ended up at Prapanca - Hartono, to look at the girls.

newbird9403
29-06-2012, 04:14 PM
really feel like going :(

You should but not during the Puasa Period. It is a shit hole during the Puasa time.

Rainman
29-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Thats my problem, I always get knocked out before 1am. Anyway you more yen tau than me, surely you stand a better chance. As for me I get it better at CJ.

No lah... We hv a nice group living in the south mah. All Chinese Indo and the girls there somehow like Chinese as usually only the local hang out there in the late evening... So we are not common... hehehee.

Also as EO or SPG means these girls income is not regular and sometimes we hv to help them a bit mah.. Otherwise how they may their kost fee every month???

Rainman
29-06-2012, 04:26 PM

U cannot make it there standing after midnight... time to go to bed.... hehehehe

Rainman
29-06-2012, 04:30 PM
You go with wrong company lah. RM always tell you how easy to hook but listening to him can go bonkers. one time he asked me to find him at Crossroad, nabei only end up watching him poke holes. What girls?????, I ended up at Prapanca - Hartono, to look at the girls.

Bro,,, We went to cross road not find girl lah... Enjoy the best Singapore food in town mah.. Also u know the action in kemang starts very late....

newbird9403
29-06-2012, 04:54 PM
No lah... We hv a nice group living in the south mah. All Chinese Indo and the girls there somehow like Chinese as usually only the local hang out there in the late evening... So we are not common... hehehee.

Also as EO or SPG means these girls income is not regular and sometimes we hv to help them a bit mah.. Otherwise how they may their kost fee every month???

Looks like I must start my expedition there again. I used to hang out at NU China but that fuck place got attitude problem.

newbird9403
29-06-2012, 04:56 PM

Agreed, we need to give those poor chicks a helping hand every now and then. But somehow I usually gets good deal at CJ.

teteku
29-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Bro Teteku...
I dont know what is actually happening wirh u & KL Guy....but Im going to Jakarta 2July-5July. Plan staying at Best Western Mangga 2 Hotel. any good place there?

Bro,
If you are in that area you could try to go to travel hotel. Many girls to choose from, another place is classic hotel the second floor and the fifth floor have many girls reasonable priced.
Hope this could get you started.
By the way, try to get blue bird cabs...they are quite safe.
I will try to find you the address later and post it.

Cheers.

rudolf
30-06-2012, 02:37 AM
To go Sands. You should have a good time there.

Bro,

But heard that sands ceweks quite okie only..hmm care to share the dmg compare to like classic etc..

Cheers.

Just went to alexis..the babes are quite high end..1.25 juta for locals, 2 juta for imported..

Anyway now is 1.40am in indo...wonder still have any places to hang ard..a break away from sinkie land...hahahaha

Dick2F
30-06-2012, 04:35 AM
OK .. will PM you my Indo no . when I reach there ..

can i & my buddies join both of u?

BoinKING
30-06-2012, 04:36 AM
1.40 am the party just started..party all the way to 9 am in the morning.

HonkyTonkyMan
30-06-2012, 12:16 PM
I will be staying near Harris FX Suites in Senayan along Jl. Jend Sudirman...where can I head to for some action?

teteku
30-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Bro,
here is the address of those two places.

Travel Hotel Jakarta
Mangga Besar VIII Street 21
Phone: (021) 6012721

Classic Hotel
Jl K.H Samanhudi No.43-45
Phone. (021) 385-2000

Cheers.

klguylate30s
30-06-2012, 08:28 PM
If you read this entire thread you'll notice the manner in which the thread is set up to promote the sex tour service of which I've no objections as long as they serve the forumers & further more it is their right to make $ if their service is served properly & with the client well being as their priority! Unfortunately they've use lies, deceit & even when to the extent of wanting to harm other operator who is not even involved with this issue. I had actually called a truce with him previously but he continued to agitate me & my conscience to want to protect the innocent made me continue this vigil even though some of his clones/friends have zapped me & I accept this as part & parcel of the 'protection package'. if I may suggest check out the non commercial & non con man based thread full of true cheongsters whom you can trust to assist @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 but please feel free to engage this thread tour sex service if your prepared to take the risks based on their past FRs, however having said that who knows he may have repented but has he is a good question eh? End of the day feel free to read the threads quoted in my warning postings & then as a smart cheongster you'll be glad you didn't take the risk!;) He even used one of his clone making a claim that I'm a competitor & I've asked him to prove so & I'll imeddiatly ban myself from SBF. Guess what he has not done so for many months? Go figure! ;) Bro Teteku...

teteku
01-07-2012, 04:13 PM
I will be staying near Harris FX Suites in Senayan along Jl. Jend Sudirman...where can I head to for some action?

Bro,
What type of action are you looking for???

Cheers.

HonkyTonkyMan
01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Bro,
What type of action are you looking for???

Cheers.
Went down to Kimochi opposite Hotel Travel. Cheap and economical massage but place very run down. Had my massage done in room with entrance obscure by curtain only. After massage, the masseur offered FJ at 500k, bargain down to 400k....I know I been had but unfortunately small head ruled over big head..bbbj was light but pussy can feel was tight...not much action inside cos didn't want to bring the house down...she cow ride me the whole time through..

Bro what about Oasis? Heard the damage there is only about 270K? Is it massage and FJ all in?

klguylate30s
01-07-2012, 09:16 PM
In 2 days time it would be exactly 5 months since you made your posting @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6842794&postcount=2115 & claimed Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being caught up by personal slander, as if a person is repeating over and over, you must question their motivations.
My personal take on it might be he is a competitor. so let me repeat; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!

lazakw
01-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Hi Folks, I'm in JKT for the next 5 days. Anyone wanna hang out in the evening?

PaulS
02-07-2012, 12:53 AM
bro can pm me the agent's contact.. going jakarta soon

Dick2F
02-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Bro..mind to join? I am going today ....early morning flight. at least we can dhare the karaeko cost

Dick2F
02-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Bro,
If you are in that area you could try to go to travel hotel. Many girls to choose from, another place is classic hotel the second floor and the fifth floor have many girls reasonable priced.
Hope this could get you started.
By the way, try to get blue bird cabs...they are quite safe.
I will try to find you the address later and post it.

Cheers.
Bro..ETA Jakarta Airport @ 12.30pm....mind to pm me your ctct number. We can have a drinks together?

newbird9403
02-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Bro,

But heard that sands ceweks quite okie only..hmm care to share the dmg compare to like classic etc..

Cheers.

Just went to alexis..the babes are quite high end..1.25 juta for locals, 2 juta for imported..

Anyway now is 1.40am in indo...wonder still have any places to hang ard..a break away from sinkie land...hahahaha

Sands Spa girls are not too bad. I have seen the brood and they do have some syts there. As for Classics, I think you are referring to the girls are the 2nd floor. Well you are right there are more chicks in Classics and the damage is definitely cheaper. I thot you wanted somewhere near your hotel. Thats why I offered Sands.

lazakw
02-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Hi, any bros in JKT this week? I would love to meet some of your guys...cheong in the night..

teteku
02-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Went down to Kimochi opposite Hotel Travel. Cheap and economical massage but place very run down. Had my massage done in room with entrance obscure by curtain only. After massage, the masseur offered FJ at 500k, bargain down to 400k....I know I been had but unfortunately small head ruled over big head..bbbj was light but pussy can feel was tight...not much action inside cos didn't want to bring the house down...she cow ride me the whole time through..

Bro what about Oasis? Heard the damage there is only about 270K? Is it massage and FJ all in?

Bro,
I think that for that price 270 is only massage.

Cheers.

Rainman
02-07-2012, 09:37 PM
In 2 days time it would be exactly 5 months since you made your posting @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6842794&postcount=2115 & claimed so let me repeat; I wish to repeat this again today since you didn't bother to reply ; LOL please prove that I'm a competitor & I make a solemn promise to forever ban myself from sammmyboy forum! You're a pathetic con man using your clones to con people & confuse them! Like I mentioned in an earlier post you will make mistakes & now I'm really catching you by your balls coz I'm not a competitor & I'm looking forward to see how you're going to prove that I'm one when I'm not? Cat got your tongue bro? LOL! I'm so happy! MAKE MY DAY BRO! MAKE MY DAY!

U are great... Forum polisi?? hehehehe... Leave them alone,,,

Just ignore this thread and it will die a natural death bro...

Cheers

Opps.... My 3 cents worth,

Rainman
02-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Looks like I must start my expedition there again. I used to hang out at NU China but that fuck place got attitude problem.

Bro.. The crowd before 11 are office worker lah... short drink kind of stuffs,,,,, Action starts after 1am.... All high and I usually wake up asking the girl on my bed her name.. hehehehe

That was the past. am too old now for such action... Not nice when they goes out with me and friend asked why u bring your anak??? sob sob...

Rainman
02-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Sands Spa girls are not too bad. I have seen the brood and they do have some syts there. As for Classics, I think you are referring to the girls are the 2nd floor. Well you are right there are more chicks in Classics and the damage is definitely cheaper. I thot you wanted somewhere near your hotel. Thats why I offered Sands.

Bro, sometimes the question is to general lah... There are so many department within sand itself............ So depending on budget and need....

Rainman
02-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Hi, any bros in JKT this week? I would love to meet some of your guys...cheong in the night..

Budget and what u neeed?? hehehe.

teteku
03-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Bro..ETA Jakarta Airport @ 12.30pm....mind to pm me your ctct number. We can have a drinks together?

Bro,
Maybe you could PM me your contact once you are in .

Cheers.

klguylate30s
03-07-2012, 05:38 AM
LOL it's OK Pak Rain just fulfilling my time & desire to make sure he doesn't con the innocent! I did call a truce with him some time back but as usual his ego made me decide to come back to uphold justice for all! :D U are great... Forum polisi?? hehehehe... Leave them alone,,,

Just ignore this thread and it will die a natural death bro...

Cheers

Opps.... My 3 cents worth,

newbird9403
03-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Bro.. The crowd before 11 are office worker lah... short drink kind of stuffs,,,,, Action starts after 1am.... All high and I usually wake up asking the girl on my bed her name.. hehehehe

That was the past. am too old now for such action... Not nice when they goes out with me and friend asked why u bring your anak??? sob sob...

Same same. But I am more humane than you. I always remember their names. Heheheh.

Xerus
03-07-2012, 01:56 PM
can i & my buddies join both of u?

sure ... pm me for contact ! cheers ! jkt belongs to the world , hence we must share its beauty and their beautiful produces..

aakumu
03-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi Bro,
Just for info that the fasting month is around the bend....20 July onward.
Vice activities would be limited...
If there are any bros looking to have fun should do it soon.

My humble two cents.

ironchef5
03-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi all,

Went to golden boutique spa in orchardz jayakarta hotel over the weekend. Quite a good experience i must say. Walk into the spa and was given a tag, proceed to the counter inside and there r close to 50 girls sitting on the sofa waiting for customer to pick them to give a massage.( This only applies on wed and fri). Saw the list of services that they provide ranging from chocolate love to ice smoothie is quite interesting. So i decided to take up the ice smoothie challenge. Pick my chinese looking cewek and off to the room. First they will provide you with a 1 hour full body massage, after that its the ice smoothie session. The gal will call the reception to send over a bowl of ice and a tub of hot water. So basically ice smoothie is the girl will use ice cube in her mouth and rub throught your whole body and with hot water vice versa. Than next she will proceed to bbbj with the same technique till u cim.
Not bad for a 450000 ruppiah damage all in:)
Cheers.

axeman24
03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Same same. But I am more humane than you. I always remember their names. Heheheh.

Wah bro you very straight to the point man :D

teteku
04-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi all,

Went to golden boutique spa in orchardz jayakarta hotel over the weekend. Quite a good experience i must say. Walk into the spa and was given a tag, proceed to the counter inside and there r close to 50 girls sitting on the sofa waiting for customer to pick them to give a massage.( This only applies on wed and fri). Saw the list of services that they provide ranging from chocolate love to ice smoothie is quite interesting. So i decided to take up the ice smoothie challenge. Pick my chinese looking cewek and off to the room. First they will provide you with a 1 hour full body massage, after that its the ice smoothie session. The gal will call the reception to send over a bowl of ice and a tub of hot water. So basically ice smoothie is the girl will use ice cube in her mouth and rub throught your whole body and with hot water vice versa. Than next she will proceed to bbbj with the same technique till u cim.
Not bad for a 450000 ruppiah damage all in:)
Cheers.
Bro,
It is great to hear that you had fun.
In some place is call fire and ice services....

Cheers.