PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

klguylate30s
04-12-2011, 09:00 PM
My pleasure & glad to be of assistance! Thanks bro. That site seems to be more informative. Cheers:p

seikomaster
04-12-2011, 11:10 PM
travel hotel

seems that for overnight booking, u will now need to get a room at the hotel itself. Used to be able to bring out to a hotel of your choice, but this has been restricted since reopening after lebaran :mad:

one of the gals told me this was due to one gal being booked overnight, taken to a hotel and found ten guys waiting there for her :eek:

not sure if this story is true. Anyone can verify?

anyway the booking rate is still unchanged at rp900k (at abt midnight).

cheers.

update: travel has u-turned and now allows overnight booking outside :) as usual they will ask which hotel/location u r going to.

teteku
05-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Bro,
Safety is an issue around the end of the year period.
That is why there are police raids and late night check points to keep us safe, but it is a double edge sword.
They are trying to keep the street safe at the same time trying to seek an opportunity to earn some money from victims, do not let yourself be a victim either by the criminals or the cops, be safe and bring all the necessary documents.

cheers.

klguylate30s
05-12-2011, 07:10 PM
What an irony this is coming from a conman from you but indeed appropriate WARNING to all members to
do not let yourself be a victim either by the criminals or the cops, be safe and bring all the necessary documents.

cheers.
so do STAY AWAY from this conman's service & instead visit the other thread @
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 to save your self from this conman's schemes to cheat!

teteku
05-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Bro,
Everyone is entitle to an opinion, My mama once said..... opinion is like a Anus; everybody has one, and once in a while they are entitle to use it.

Cheers.

teteku
05-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Bro,
Everyone is entitle to an opinion, My mama once said..... opinion is like a Anus; everybody has one, and once in a while they are entitle to use it.

Cheers.

teteku
05-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Bro,
Everyone is entitle to an opinion, My mama once said..... opinion is like a anus; everybody has one, and once in a while they are entitle to use it.

Cheers.

teteku
05-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Bro,
But on a serious note, we should gather as much info as we can before we go to any country to cheong, as we are in a different environment, different customs and all it has it's pitfalls.

Cheers.

ironchef5
05-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Terminal is on level 2 of Classic Hotel while Bunker is in the basement.

So Law bro,

Whats the damages like in total for entering bunker in classic hotel?

buddybuddy123
05-12-2011, 09:29 PM
I'm staying @ Hotel Maharani at Jl Mampang now, any bro can advise where can I go for some happening places?

Thanks

teteku
05-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Bro,
South Jakarta you could try Block M's bars like MyBar and TopGun.
Or you could go to the north of the city.

Cheers.

teteku
06-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Bro,
End of the might not be the best time go to the FLs joints, most of the girls will be out with Boyfriends and their KCs.
Most of the better looking ones.
Stick to the night clubs and hotel's bars for a safer bet.
Cheers.

DeViLzAgEnT
06-12-2011, 07:38 PM
hi Bros ...

Sorry to trouble u guys ... :o

But I have a fren who is going to JKT later this week and he was hoping to have the contact of some reliable OKT ... Any bros here can recommend one and PM me the contact? If possible, please advise the possible damage so that I can inform him too ...

Many thanks in advance ... :)

GBSUP
06-12-2011, 08:28 PM
new happening in town,

terminal classic 5th floor (new), have a package for rp 600k from 6pm to 2am all u can FJ :D but can't take more than 1 to room.

better check it out faster, because this package unknown would last how long. cheers;)

klguylate30s
06-12-2011, 11:34 PM
LOL I use my Anus everyday! Does it bother you? :D Bro,

Cheers.

teteku
07-12-2011, 12:45 AM
LOL I use my Anus everyday! Does it bother you? :D

Bro,
Sure lah....you are entitle to be what you want to be, is your god given right....:)

Cheers

euphoric
07-12-2011, 02:04 AM
bro, i looking for 'fun' massage house calls leh, not spa.

I managed to go to Classic Hotel. You can find massage there and choose your girl. While you are waiting for your turn for massage at the 'lobby', mumi will approach and negotiate with you, you can choose the girls on the spotlights at the 'lobby' area of the spa. I didnt go for plusplus massage, but go normal ones. Even normal one can give u HJ too. At that time I had plans for the night so dont go for plus plus massage bro :)

Blok M, yes I did also go there, its true, its like a ghost town.Just went there around midnight with cab, kind of like night sightseeing tour aha. Teksi driver is kind to me,with little cost of course, but its worthwhile a visit.

I went to see the hotel around there ( Blok M ) before deciding to move to that area, but I found out, its really a ghost town. So decided to move to hotel close to Manga besar . Maybe I am wrong or maybe these areas are more for expats. I think all bro should be better off stay close to manga besar areas.

euphoric
07-12-2011, 02:13 AM
any bros here has reliable OKT contact for house calls, pls pm me.
appreciated. thanks!

teteku
07-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Bro,
I was at Classic 5th floor.
The promo is all and any girls you can bonk for RP600,000 from 6pm to 2am.
There are many girls and the place is better than the 2nd floor.
The band is about the same.
I would same if you want and could handle 3 or more girls, this wold be a great deal.
The GRO girls are quite quite, I happen to hook one on the way out.

Cheers.

rauldon
07-12-2011, 12:31 PM
I might be in town next week. any seniors wana have a drink plz pm :)

rauldon
07-12-2011, 12:32 PM
I might be in town next week. any seniors wana have a drink plz pm :)

teteku
07-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Bro,
I was watching the airlines for tickets, and very hard to find cheap tickets any more.
They must be starting the peak session sooner this year....:(

cheers.

teteku
07-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Bro,
I was watching the airlines for tickets, and very hard to find cheap tickets any more.
They must be starting the peak session sooner this year....:(

cheers.

rauldon
07-12-2011, 02:42 PM
bro teteku : your pm is full leh :) u will be there how long

teteku
07-12-2011, 03:13 PM
bro teteku : your pm is full leh :) u will be there how long

Bro,
Sorry is empty now.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
07-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
LOL now he admits after being caught~! :D

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

ironchef5
07-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Bro,
I was at Classic 5th floor.
The promo is all and any girls you can bonk for RP600,000 from 6pm to 2am.
There are many girls and the place is better than the 2nd floor.
The band is about the same.
I would same if you want and could handle 3 or more girls, this wold be a great deal.
The GRO girls are quite quite, I happen to hook one on the way out.

Cheers.

Bro,

U mean the system is the same as classic terminal just that the girls r better looking? Im looking forward to try if proven the qualities r indeed better than the 3rd floor.

skin
07-12-2011, 08:19 PM
I was at Alexis Hotel last night. Place is clean and nice. Me and my friend was there quite late, so not much people around. We saw a LOT of jap men though, so when i first got to the spa, has high hopes that it was a fun night. Wrong.

Head to the restaurant to have something to eat before hitting the spa (Didn't go to the disco which is at lvl 1). Once we reach the spa, asked the receptionist whats the damage for massage++ (lingo for xio kan). Was told 1mil for local and 2mil for exports. Ok, we proceed to the spa, changed up and headed into the spa. Wanted to jump straight into the pool when the waitress stopped us and gave us some tips, told us to pick some girls before heading done to the jazzuzi. Mamasan came along and we told her LOCAL! ha.. (apparently the chinese girls are super hot properties there, but didn't come all the way here to try china ones right. of course must go local ..ha.. + china,thai,ubzi,korean are all consider exports and they cost 2mil which translate to close to $300 sing.. siao…)

Said on the bar, had some beers and along came a group of locals. My friend picked one and so did I. Told the mamasan we wanted spa and she told the girls to change into bikinis. Yippee!

After the girls change into the bikinis, we headed into the jazzuzi along with them where they will give you a nice massage and you can rabaraba with them. Everyone seems to enjoy it but the girl that I pick seems to be rushing for time or sometime. After 5-10mins, ask me if i wanted to go to the room. Ok. WTF right. Quickly go xao kan first i thought, might have more action.

After drying up, they bring us down to the 'hotel' rooms. Inside, I took another bath. Action start. bj 5 mins, fj 5mins…End (i was super tired that day and came quite fast. Came out and sat at the bar waiting for my friend.

He took almost an hr before he came out and I asked him wtf, he say his girl told him got 1 hr so slowly take time, even asking him if he wants a 2nd time.

WTF WTF WTF! i told him, mine just brush through the whole process!!! CB.. fucking piss. but what to do.. suai lor..

After changing, we take a walk inside the lounge where we see tons of girls sitting around. (for ST or LT i think). sui.

Overall, the place is expensive, but ambience is nice. nice food. but small pool (but thats not what you are there for lah) Room is nice. My girl is not! my friend one is.

Will i go again? probably. but need to wear bigger glasses so can see the girls clearing and avoid making the wrong choice. Better luck next time! ha.

Total damage: $1.4mil including tips)

bro_society
07-12-2011, 09:02 PM
I was at Alexis Hotel last night. Place is clean and nice. Me and my friend was there quite late, so not much people around. We saw a LOT of jap men though, so when i first got to the spa, has high hopes that it was a fun night. Wrong.

Head to the restaurant to have something to eat before hitting the spa (Didn't go to the disco which is at lvl 1). Once we reach the spa, asked the receptionist whats the damage for massage++ (lingo for xio kan). Was told 1mil for local and 2mil for exports. Ok, we proceed to the spa, changed up and headed into the spa. Wanted to jump straight into the pool when the waitress stopped us and gave us some tips, told us to pick some girls before heading done to the jazzuzi. Mamasan came along and we told her LOCAL! ha.. (apparently the chinese girls are super hot properties there, but didn't come all the way here to try china ones right. of course must go local ..ha.. + china,thai,ubzi,korean are all consider exports and they cost 2mil which translate to close to $300 sing.. siao…)

Said on the bar, had some beers and along came a group of locals. My friend picked one and so did I. Told the mamasan we wanted spa and she told the girls to change into bikinis. Yippee!

After the girls change into the bikinis, we headed into the jazzuzi along with them where they will give you a nice massage and you can rabaraba with them. Everyone seems to enjoy it but the girl that I pick seems to be rushing for time or sometime. After 5-10mins, ask me if i wanted to go to the room. Ok. WTF right. Quickly go xao kan first i thought, might have more action.

After drying up, they bring us down to the 'hotel' rooms. Inside, I took another bath. Action start. bj 5 mins, fj 5mins…End (i was super tired that day and came quite fast. Came out and sat at the bar waiting for my friend.

He took almost an hr before he came out and I asked him wtf, he say his girl told him got 1 hr so slowly take time, even asking him if he wants a 2nd time.

WTF WTF WTF! i told him, mine just brush through the whole process!!! CB.. fucking piss. but what to do.. suai lor..

After changing, we take a walk inside the lounge where we see tons of girls sitting around. (for ST or LT i think). sui.

Overall, the place is expensive, but ambience is nice. nice food. but small pool (but thats not what you are there for lah) Room is nice. My girl is not! my friend one is.

Will i go again? probably. but need to wear bigger glasses so can see the girls clearing and avoid making the wrong choice. Better luck next time! ha.

I will let u choose first next time

bro_society
08-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Bro, ask you go CJ, you don't want..... In the end I lonely so went down see see look look

Never been to CJ, first impression was good. Went in and order a bintang, charge 120,000. Sound system power with a lot of girls. Mixture of nationalities for the guys. Dj spin a mixture of house and club. Next up, live band doing top 40s. Whole place come alive. Wtf, sound like I doing a article for tripadvisor.

After finish my drink a lady asked me to buy her drink. 2nd bottle cheaper. 80000. First time there so a bit shy and she ask me go hotel for 1 million. Don't really like her face so took kok sing song with her. Then proceed to roam around. A lotta girl so slowly soak in the atmosphere but music too loud so proceed to lounge area. Another girl talk me up and I proceed to ask how much. She yore me 700000 for LT. Think think a bit and agree. She asked me to take her friend also and I asked for total price. She said 1 million and I agreed to it.

Reach hotel, continue tok kok sing song while girl A ruba me. Things heat up and start action. Girl B join and they take turn attack me on top and below. The bbbj very long... Must have been at least 20 min. Girl A procee to ride me. Hard to change position as girl B focusing on drenching me. A bit tired and after another 20 min, unload-ed. One thing good is that they always have one of them to accompany me while the other go wash up.

After a while girl A ask for 2nd round. Same thing occur and this time with girl B. 2nd shit unload, me told them to go home coz tired wanna sleep. Really impressed by them as they did not say they wanted to leave any time. After exchange number they proced back home.

Overall for newbie like me, this is a very good trip.

teteku
08-12-2011, 06:58 AM
Bro,

U mean the system is the same as classic terminal just that the girls r better looking? Im looking forward to try if proven the qualities r indeed better than the 3rd floor.
Bro,
Terminal 5 have 3 group, one for RP270,000, two girls for RP400,000 and the package is RP600,000 for as many girls from 6pm to 2am.

Cheers.

teteku
08-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Bro,
I never knew that CJ's had more girls than guys in last few years.
Band wise should be about the same as Bats.
But I prefer Bats better, nicer catch not so pro FLs, more Part time FLs.

Cheers.

ironchef5
08-12-2011, 06:22 PM
bro society...

I must say that sounds like a really good night there at CJ:) I have never been there but really hope to try out next month. Do u travel to jkt often? Im thinking of making it my frequent destination from now onwards....seems to tio tiow liao...lol

ironchef5
08-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Bro,
Terminal 5 have 3 group, one for RP270,000, two girls for RP400,000 and the package is RP600,000 for as many girls from 6pm to 2am.

Cheers.

Bro teteku,

Thats the same as terminal 3 right except for the RP600,000 promo.
btw....so they have the same amout of girls seating around during peak hrs?
I was there on the 3rd floor around 6 pm and there was like at least 150 girls around.....power sia!!!

teteku
08-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Bro teteku,

Thats the same as terminal 3 right except for the RP600,000 promo.
btw....so they have the same amout of girls seating around during peak hrs?
I was there on the 3rd floor around 6 pm and there was like at least 150 girls around.....power sia!!!

Bro,
There are many girls but they get pick up very fast, as it is all you can bonk buffet....:D:D
There are very few left and the stage, but enough for choosing, as you have from 6pm all the way to 2am to bonk each and every girls there if you wish.

Cheers.

seikomaster
09-12-2011, 11:24 AM

Bro,

on 7th floor (i.e. Spa), best to go to the lounge and view all the gals 1st and pick ur choice. Much brighter here, compared to the poolside bar.

Rgds,
John

Pohchuan
09-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Jakarta will be on my to do list. Hope to find like minded bros to explore jakarta scene.

tiger2009
10-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Bro,

Here is some info. came back from client dinner at 8pm (I stay in The Sultan Hotel) and was walking back to the hotel room when I was in the lift saw this "massage pretty girl" and straight away I knew she was from the SPA downstairs. I asked her if she still working and said yes but got customer now need to go to his room to massage. Immediately, I got back to my room and called SPA downstair. The quote 250/hr massage (very cheap)! I said YES. Within 10mins, door knocking. Opened, I like what I see. Anyway,

Look: 7/10 (with makeup)
Boob: nice and small, good enough for me, brown nipple.
Frenching: a bit tongue, nothing to shout about
BBBJ: good but only 2mins
FJ: good but not excellent

damage: 1,250,000

There are 16 girls to choose from. This one - so so. I will try others.

can give me points for sharing? :)

teteku
10-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Bro,
Almost every big five star hotel have massage service with happy ending, but the only issue is the pricing.
The hotels do know that customers would prefer to stay with the comfort of the rooms.

Cheers.

teteku
10-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Bro,
New Years party, should be around Sudiman area, most of the 5 stars hotel should have great fun too.

Cheers.

jambuj
11-12-2011, 01:41 AM
Hi Bro Society,

Can you share where is CJ? I'm heading down to Jakarta next week, whenever I'm down in Jakarta, the joint i visit is Alexis.

Appreciate your advise.

Bro, CJ are inside of MULIA Hotel at Senayan.
This place are located on 2nd floor (if i am not wrong).
When you arrived in lobby hotel, go inside and you will find/see quite long stairs to go up.
Just head on and went up to those stairs in middle and take on the right side one.

tiger2009
11-12-2011, 02:39 AM
All Bros,

I just got back from Crown, a bit disappointed. Lots of girls but either they are not good enough for me or they just want the pills but no sex, or they are the pretty cigarette promoters and we cannot touch.

Went to terminal and paid 400,000 rupiah for two so-so girls. Service ok lah - nothing to shout about. By the way, I was told that the girls who dance naked in terminal are not prostitute so they will not have sex with you. They are paid to dance naked and they will not have sex with customers unless you want to pay double or triple.

Have fun.

Now I need to have a good massage in my hotel. please give me points if you find my comment useful

tiger

teteku
11-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Bro,
Here is the address for hotel Mulia.

Jl. Asia Afrika Senayan 1 10270, Indonesia
Phone number.
021 574 7777

Cheers

ironchef5
11-12-2011, 01:44 PM
bro teteku,

Thanks for the helpful info. anyway i think more than 2 girls with an hr not so easy to manage leh. So i will definately check out 5th floor and see the girls r power anot.
Anyway bro do u know of anyhere in jkt i can find soapy or nuru kind of massage.?
Please advise on the damages too. Thanks.

teteku
11-12-2011, 03:39 PM
bro teteku,

Thanks for the helpful info. anyway i think more than 2 girls with an hr not so easy to manage leh. So i will definately check out 5th floor and see the girls r power anot.
Anyway bro do u know of anyhere in jkt i can find soapy or nuru kind of massage.?
Please advise on the damages too. Thanks.

Bro,
All I have heard of is Kartika massage, but I do not have at the address.

Cheers.

southbank388
11-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Hi folks;

I am wondering if any bros here have any info with regards to Classic KTV. I believe there are two floors (or more) KTV - 3rd or 4th floor. One of the floors you can have the girl and bonk in the KTV room. I was there last year and could not remember which floor or how much I paid for the room and girls. I brought 1 girl bad, and I could not remember how much I paid as well.

Can any bros. provide me with the info as I am heading there soon? Also, I am wondering what time is best to head to KTV in Jakarta. I was there late the last time at 9:00pm or so.

Appreciate if any bros can enlighten me.

SB388

w800i
11-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Malioboro is the place to go guys. :)

axeman24
11-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Hi folks;

I am wondering if any bros here have any info with regards to Classic KTV. I believe there are two floors (or more) KTV - 3rd or 4th floor. One of the floors you can have the girl and bonk in the KTV room. I was there last year and could not remember which floor or how much I paid for the room and girls. I brought 1 girl bad, and I could not remember how much I paid as well.

Can any bros. provide me with the info as I am heading there soon? Also, I am wondering what time is best to head to KTV in Jakarta. I was there late the last time at 9:00pm or so.

SB388

You might want to give Classic KTV a miss now because the PRC girls over there is really limited. I understand most of them have got over to other places such as Sands KTV and other KTVs. The last time I when there was 3 weeks ago and mummy has to call the girls to entertain us. Compare to Sands KTV which has more than 100 plus to 200 plus PRC girls Classic is no where near Sands. As I am not really into KTV so that is all the information I have. Hope this will help.

seikomaster
11-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi folks;

SB388

Bro,

Are you looking for local LC or PRC LC? If local, you may wish to chk club36 (beside hotel jayakarta) or Hotel Fashion (level 9/10) or Golden Crown (glodok plaza) or alexis. Usually best to reach a 7-8pm in order to pick the best looking gals.

if china gals, Sands or sun city.

Sorry, i dun hv much info on classic.

have fun.

SM

teteku
11-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Bro,
Classic have two level of KTV the 4th floor is the full package, it comes with the rooms with the bed in the room and bedroom connecting to it.
The 3rd floor is only sit and sing song, girls cannot be touch so they say.
I would go at about 6 pm, that is when all the girls have to report in for the night shift.

Cheers.

tiger2009
11-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Bros,

I just went to Classic (i.e. Terminal), Alexis Hotel and Travel Hotel. The best girls - Alexis Hotel where the girls are from China and they are pretty - no question. But the price is rp.1,963,000 which is about SGD300 for 90mins. You need to decide if that's worth the money.

Spark Hotel is expensive and the girls are not my type. I like Alexis girls but the price is high. If I make $$$, then i will go Alexis every trip in JKT.

tiger

tiger2009
11-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Bros,

I was in Crown plaza yesterday between 12midnigt and 3am. My cousin and I talked to 20 girls. They were either too ugly for our taste or didn't want to go to hotel - just wanted us to buy ecstacy pills for them. the girls selling cigarette were pretty but you cannot touch them :(

The dancers were pretty but they were not prostitute. The freelancers were very average in looks and the better ones didn't want to go to hotel. What the fuck! we went home without babes - wasted so much time there ...

tiger

klguylate30s
11-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5879680&postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5880533&postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5560889&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=3010478&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! :) I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person! ;)

teteku
11-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Bro,
Place like night club are quite hard to find good looking FLs, but there are some.
But if you are looking for a sure thing you could try the pick up joints or the high class brothels, the prices will reflect the quality.
The higher the quality of the girls sure reflect in the pricing, but not all the high price girls are of good quality...:(

Cheers.

teteku
12-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Bro,
Been it is end of the year, there will be lesser FLs hang out at the hotel's bars, as there know there will be few customer there, but there the normal local chicks will be out in full forces for the celebrations. If you are really lucky there will be girls out for great fun time in and out of the bed room.
Cheers.

teteku
12-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Bro,
The cheapest and safest way to travel around Jakarta is by blue bird taxi.
They are one of the better ones compare to the other brands.
Less complains for this brand.

cheers.

aventurier
12-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Bro,
The cheapest and safest way to travel around Jakarta is by blue bird taxi.
They are one of the better ones compare to the other brands.
Less complains for this brand.

cheers.

It's not the cheapest taxi, in fact for a standard taxi it's the most expensive (take note, it's standard taxi, not premium one like silver bird). Do very very careful when you want to take blue bird taxi as nowadays a lot of blue taxi but in fact it's not blue bird taxi. But yes, hardly heard any complaint about blue bird taxi as they maintain their quality of service very good. In fact, they are better than taxi in Singapore in terms of the driver's way of driving where in Singapore seems almost all driver drive in F1 track.

aventurier
12-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Guys, you might want to check a place named Sun City located in Glodok area. Besides women, the restaurant also, IMHO, have the best dimsum. The service is also very good.

aventurier
12-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Hi Bro Jambuj,

Thanks for the advice.

So, coincidentally, this trip I'll be putting up the Hotel Mulia, my very first time staying there, normally put up at Grand Hyatt at Sudirman area.

Hotel Mulia is a 5 stars hotel so better enjoy your stay there. It's a very huge hotel and the service is very good. For girls, as the bar is inside hotel then their price also quite expensive.

seikomaster
12-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Bros,

I just went to Classic (i.e. Terminal), Alexis Hotel and Travel Hotel. The best girls - Alexis Hotel where the girls are from China and they are pretty - no question. But the price is rp.1,963,000 which is about SGD300 for 90mins. You need to decide if that's worth the money.

Spark Hotel is expensive and the girls are not my type. I like Alexis girls but the price is high. If I make $$$, then i will go Alexis every trip in JKT.

tiger

bro, classic, Travel and spark only offer local gals. Alexis has local + import gals.

i agree the china gals fm alexis are chio and if $ was no object i wld definitely go for them (as well as the koreans :D ) but not quite apple-to-apple comparison to compare these china gals fm alexis vs the (local) gals in classic, travel and spark.

if compare locals in alexis vs these 3 places, i think all four places can get chio ones, but as u know the prices are very different :o Classic and travel are rp300k, sparks is rp600+k? and alexis is rp900k.

rgds,
sm

teteku
13-12-2011, 07:42 AM
It's not the cheapest taxi, in fact for a standard taxi it's the most expensive (take note, it's standard taxi, not premium one like silver bird). Do very very careful when you want to take blue bird taxi as nowadays a lot of blue taxi but in fact it's not blue bird taxi. But yes, hardly heard any complaint about blue bird taxi as they maintain their quality of service very good. In fact, they are better than taxi in Singapore in terms of the driver's way of driving where in Singapore seems almost all driver drive in F1 track.
Bro,
I think it is prudent to ask before we take their ride if they are from the blue bird group.
I am quite surprise you said that, with the traffic cameras everywhere in Singapore.
But from what I heard, the cab in SG earns the money from the moving and distance, while Jakarta taxi earns money from time, so going slower and being in a traffic jam is more profitable from them.

Cheers.

skyman
13-12-2011, 10:13 AM
bro, classic, Travel and spark only offer local gals. Alexis has local + import gals.

i agree the china gals fm alexis are chio and if $ was no object i wld definitely go for them (as well as the koreans :D ) but not quite apple-to-apple comparison to compare these china gals fm alexis vs the (local) gals in classic, travel and spark.

if compare locals in alexis vs these 3 places, i think all four places can get chio ones, but as u know the prices are very different :o Classic and travel are rp300k, sparks is rp600+k? and alexis is rp900k.

rgds,
sm

It's really not worth to pick up the China Dolls in Jakarta and I would suggest bros here to hold your gun and try some of the local dudes and it's really much more worth it as you can always have that back home. We have plently back at home with a much better price.

Just went to the "Tiga Puluh" (meaning = 30) at Le Meridien last Fri. Surprisingly the crowd there not too bad. Can see plently of white guys there picking up some local gals. I did not talk to them as I was with some customers there for a drink. Thus, I am not too sure the quality of the gals there. Just a bit strange to me is that, these WLs seems to be standing aside waiting to be fished rather then taking the passive approach towards the customers.

They hv a live band there with pretty ok music. If any bros has tried out there before, please share your view too.

Cheers.:)

teteku
13-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Bro,
I think you if anyone is going to party in Jakarta for New year's Eve party, they should all ready have a girl or girls at hand, cause the chances of getting someone on the 31th is quite hard. You will have a better chance coming in two days before and hitting the girls, most girls in JKT do not plan for end of the year party, so if you are lucky they might say yes to you.

Cheers.

Xerus
13-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Going to Jkt again tomorrow until Sat. Will be heading to my favourite places to see my ceweks. Any kakis for a meet up .. ? will be staying where the actions lie .. Kota of course . !

newbird9403
13-12-2011, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=w800i;6663821]Malioboro is the place to go guys. :)[/

Expensive place with a lot of hidden charges which are not consistent with what the mummy tells you. For example, the mummy tells you the girl is 800k, you agreed to the price and you bring the girl up to the room. At the check-in, the counter girl will tell you that you need to use a room and that will cost you another 120k. Then there is a 30k to pay for the condom. I thot
800k will include the use of the room and condom is FOC. I questioned the bill as it came up to almost 1 million but the girl was only for 800k. I was then told of all the "extras". I felt cheated by the management and I stopped patronising the joint except when I am with friends who wanted to watch the topless sexy dancers. Strictly only pay for the entrance fee and drinks only.

newbird9403
13-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Just went to the "Tiga Puluh" (meaning = 30) at Le Meridien last Fri. Surprisingly the crowd there not too bad. Can see plently of white guys there picking up some local gals. I did not talk to them as I was with some customers there for a drink. Thus, I am not too sure the quality of the gals there. Just a bit strange to me is that, these WLs seems to be standing aside waiting to be fished rather then taking the passive approach towards the customers.

They hv a live band there with pretty ok music. If any bros has tried out there before, please share your view too.

Cheers.:)[/QUOTE]

Tiga Puloh FLs are much more matured in both age and look. Plenty of bules there just like BATS in Shangri La Hotel. I just don't find the place "attractive" although I must agree the band is okay.

newbird9403
13-12-2011, 05:13 PM

rgds,
sm

Bro I think your price range is outdated for Sparks and Alexis.

At Sparks - for a thematic girl the price is 790k. Alexis - 1.2million for category 1 Local Girl and 1.1million for category 2 Local Girl

naemlo
13-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Tiga Puloh FLs are much more matured in both age and look. Plenty of bules there just like BATS in Shangri La Hotel. I just don't find the place "attractive" although I must agree the band is okay.

A lot of places u didn't bring me go.... u lidat treat me goot meh?

newbird9403
13-12-2011, 05:24 PM
A lot of places u didn't bring me go.... u lidat treat me goot meh?

Dun like that lah. I find them boring and I am certain you will find them boring too. I know what type of girls interest you mah so why make you "suffer" at places which I know you won't like.

southbank388
13-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Hi Bro -
I am looking for local chick. I go china for chinese girl - many more choices there.

How does Club 36 works?. What can we expect there?.

Thks for info.

Bro,

Are you looking for local LC or PRC LC? If local, you may wish to chk club36 (beside hotel jayakarta) or Hotel Fashion (level 9/10) or Golden Crown (glodok plaza) or alexis. Usually best to reach a 7-8pm in order to pick the best looking gals.

if china gals, Sands or sun city.

Sorry, i dun hv much info on classic.

have fun.

SM

newbird9403
13-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Delilah is a local disco catering to Arabs and Indians. The FLs there are a couple of notches below that of CJ. The joint is dressed like an Arab Harlem with internal decor matching those of the Aladdin era.

Arabs and Indians are the main patrons of the Club and this place dished out exotic music which can be very hpynotic.

There is an entrance fee of 60k per head. You can get food and drinks there like in a restaurant. Some of the tables are arranged like a Bedouin desert tent.

The club is located along Gatot Subroto just before Balai Kartini.

newbird9403
13-12-2011, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=southbank388;6671013]Hi Bro -
I am looking for local chick. I go china for chinese girl - many more choices there.

Local chicks are aplenty in J city.

If you are looking for a ST, you can find them at Alexis, Malioboro, Classics and many many others. If you prefer to hook, then go to places like CJ, BATS or even Tiga Puloh. There are plenty of them standing there waiting to for prospective clients. Locals FL at Karaoke are never cheap. The asking price is 2 million.

audis5quattro
14-12-2011, 05:27 AM
heading over to Jakarta tomorrow. Anyone in town?

audis5quattro
14-12-2011, 05:30 AM
im heading over to Jakarta tomorrow. Anyone in town? :)

teteku
14-12-2011, 08:43 AM
im heading over to Jakarta tomorrow. Anyone in town? :)

Bro,
I am going to be overseas for the while.
If you are here for fun you should stay around Kota area.

Cheers.

teteku
14-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Bro,
I was invited to overseas for Christmas, so already miss Jakarta before even leaving.
The only place that can even close to Indo is China in terms of selection and the pricing is quite similar.
The cheap one are real cheap, but there also some very expensive ones, like RP25,000,000 per night for the model type and RMB10,000 per an escort in Shanghai.
Cheers.

bonkemon
14-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Going to Jkt again tomorrow until Sat. Will be heading to my favourite places to see my ceweks. Any kakis for a meet up .. ? will be staying where the actions lie .. Kota of course . !
Bro, another miss opportunity to cheong with you again. I thinking of going next week instead.

Pearl
14-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Bro,
I was invited to overseas for Christmas, so already miss Jakarta before even leaving.
The only place that can even close to Indo is China in terms of selection and the pricing is quite similar.
The cheap one are real cheap, but there also some very expensive ones, like RP25,000,000 per night for the model type and RMB10,000 per an escort in Shanghai.
Cheers.

So Aakumu aka Teteku aka The Conman ...

U are going to CP for Christmas?

teteku
14-12-2011, 06:22 PM
So Aakumu aka Teteku aka The Conman ...

U are going to CP for Christmas?

I like to but let see if there is cheap flight or not.
And you? Are you going to be in CP?

Cheers.

teteku
15-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Bro,
I think if you are coming to JKT for fun, stick to Kota area, but for happening parties south JKT would be the place lots of hot women there.
I mean hot models and uni types.

Cheers.

teteku
15-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Bro,
Stadium is a full all in venue, all you can wish to do.
The fourth floor has a night club with strip tease show.
the FLs there are quite SYT, as far as I saw last time.

Cheers.

teteku
15-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Bro,
Sorry here is the address of Stadium.

Stadium Jakarta
Hayam Wuruk 111 FF, GG, HH, II JJ, West Jakarta - Indonesia
Phone: (6221) 626.3323,
(6221) 626.3324,
(6221) 629.6996
Hope this could help, have fun.

Cheers.

eJac
15-12-2011, 09:03 PM
I was in Jakarta last Friday and only had the night, so went to my favourite place at Fortune Spa (opp Le Merridien) to look for my favourite girl. Had a wonderful extended time with her, but I only go for HJ. She is a local girl and has such a high GFE, can speak English plus a bit of Mandarin (hard to find in Jakarta). Her massage also quite good, not the piano type. I'm addicted and must go look for her if I go Jakarta.

If any bro interested can PM me for name and ID.

teteku
15-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Bro,
Here is the info on Fortune spa.

Fortune Spa Jakarta
Jl. KH Mas Mansyur No. 13
(near Batavia Tower and Le Meridien Hotel)
Phone: 02-15722151 and 021-5722152

Cheers.

BoinKING
16-12-2011, 01:17 AM
anybody into the club scene in jakarta?

teteku
16-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Bro,
Night clubs scenes in Jakarta there are plenty, there pick up bars, hotel bars and disco.
Bats for hotel bar, Stadium for disco and TopGun for pick up bars, for a sampling.
Pick your poison, they all have bunch of FLs hang around the bars.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
17-12-2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:

ironchef5
17-12-2011, 08:57 AM

Bro, Jakarta for me personally is one the best clubbest scene in south east asia. In terms of value for $$ and entertainment..$$$$$ notch@!!!

teteku
17-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Bro,
I was at Alexis 3rd floor on For KTV session, the girls are so so for the price, and the room is quite small.
But the prices for the drinks packages are one of the most reasonable in town, when it come to to the similar brothels clubs in and around Jakarta. The best thing is that it is far cheaper from other town like Bandung. Price and venues.

Cheers.

kit88
18-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Hi .... would like to find out if Cikarang Barat is near to the happening places... ? tks

varero
18-12-2011, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=southbank388;6671013]Hi Bro -

Local chicks are aplenty in J city.

If you are looking for a ST, you can find them at Alexis, Malioboro, Classics and many many others. If you prefer to hook, then go to places like CJ, BATS or even Tiga Puloh. There are plenty of them standing there waiting to for prospective clients. Locals FL at Karaoke are never cheap. The asking price is 2 million.

Bro,where is CJ n Bats? Always go Ktv so wanting a change... Thanks

varero
18-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Bros, anybody know of dial in service for massage to hotel? Tired of massage outside n feel better to massage in own hotel room.
Thanks

DARKSARCASM
18-12-2011, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=newbird9403;6671071]

Bro,where is CJ n Bats? Always go Ktv so wanting a change... Thanks

Bro...CJ is in Hotel Mulia and BATS (Bar At The ShangriLa)

poonani
19-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Bros, anybody know of dial in service for massage to hotel? Tired of massage outside n feel better to massage in own hotel room.
Thanks

+66 81210 790000

Rp 1,000,000 for 3 hours, full service

They came with a choice of girls but they were not SYT. The one I had was attractive and avaerage service.

varero
19-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks for all info... Next few tris will have lots of stuff to chk out

newbird9403
19-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Hi .... would like to find out if Cikarang Barat is near to the happening places... ? tks

Bro you are really far off the cheong scene.

newbird9403
19-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Thanks

Not too sure which hotel you are putting up. All the 4 and 5 stars hotels are equipped with massage facilities. You can always call for one. For smaller hotels, if you are staying at Redtop, Malioboro, Fortune or Classics, you can ask for massage services in the room.

jared100
19-12-2011, 03:57 PM

jkt has a good clubbing scene..

places like red square, immigrant are top notch... and the gals are more daring to go back with you as compared to bkk,. personally, i had more fun in jkt but of cos this is subjective.

even CJ got normal gals in them mix with some WL....
only bad thing is the jams are really bad and can get quite boring in the afternoon other than going to the malls to shop

Orgasdo
19-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Anyone like to go Tiga Puluh or CJ together night ? Pls PM me :)

newbird9403
19-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Anyone like to go Tiga Puluh or CJ together night ? Pls PM me :)

Bro don't waste time going to CJ on a Monday. Its is quite dead. Same for Tiga Puluh.

Orgasdo
19-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Bro don't waste time going to CJ on a Monday. Its is quite dead. Same for Tiga Puluh.

Bobian leh, come today... thgt of going Blok M too..suggestion?

newbird9403
20-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Bobian leh, come today... thgt of going Blok M too..suggestion?

Sorry bro, just saw your reply. Otherwise I would have asked that you follow me to Alexis or Odeseius Spa Novotel at Mangga Dua.

teteku
20-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Bro,
For pure sex you should go to Kota area, but for night life you could go the south of the city much more fun and the girls are more choi there.

Cheers.

Xerus
20-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Bro, another miss opportunity to cheong with you again. I thinking of going next week instead.

Yup .. missed that again . we should find a suitable date and we go check out together !

My report : On day of arrival, I went over to Travel's to find Selpi and Clara as the last threesome was just great . Selpi had great kissable lips and Clara a great player . Clara has the Japanese hair cut look . Sadly Selpi is no more there and Clara was on call. Since it was around 6 pm and cewek were abundant, just pick up two slim long hair cewek for a romp. Services weren't that great for me to remember their names ! usually looks do not equate services !

Anyway, night came and I kinda texted my previous cewek from " My Place " that i was in town and if she wanted to meet up. Angie was still working until 12 and will drop over at my hotel after work. The last time she stayed with me but i didn't lay a finger on her ! Angie turn up as promised and we chatted until we found at each others lips and body ! Angie is not an active sex provider , hence she doesn'y carry CD with her. True enuff , she will go raw with me , but i came prepared with one , just in case ! No payment talk was on the table , and the next day she slept in my room while I went off to work ! placed some money on her clothes ( she was still sleeping ) , kissed her and I left for work !

Evening came , I dropped by Taman Sari to check on the ceweks , in case my favorite, Asis was there . Nope ! I guess she is already taken , sudah nikah ". and no more working there ! check out the whole row and saw a fair girl , Sini was here name ! At first , Shyness overwhelm her even until she was in my room . Then , after shower , she told me that she was shy due to the " pressure marks " all over her breast left by a former client ! it was like 15 marks all over her breast ! hahah .. she asked if I mind ! I told her, I am not looking for a wife , just a good fucking time ! After that , she kinda opened up and I rank her a good rating for service.. Slept naked all night wt her !

Prior to my encounter with Sini, i actually dropped into Classic Terminal earlier to look for my regular gf, Merlin to give her something that I have promised the last time. No where to be seen, but the mummy told me that she was around . I waited at the bar for a while , have my drink and in about 30 mins , she appear in front of me. She wasn't in her working clothes but dressed casually , without the heavy make up . I have always like her simple and casual look. Apparently, Merlin has to leave for a funeral and has taken the rest of day off. I gave her the gift that I promised and she was ecstatic, and I told her that I will be in touch.

The next day, Merlin sent me an sms whether I would like to bar fine her for the whole day , well I said yeah .. and we met at Lokasari ! Like lovers, Merlin continues to give me the best GFE Jakarta has to offer , if you can get into her heart , coz she can be pretty cold towards normal " tamu " ! I have managed to break that barrier with her. I am keeping the score of no. orgasm with her and she is leading ... 6 to 3 ... !:-) I respect her as a friend too , due to circumstances , she has to keep working , not of a choice and yet she doesn't ask for money from me !

caio

teteku
20-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Bro,
My place have massage with happy ending.
I would say that is well worth your money. It is on the high side for a massage but the place is quite plush.

Cheers.

southbank388
20-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Who are you talking to? :confused:

Bro,
I would say that is well worth your money. It is on the high side for a massage but the place is quite plush.

Cheers.

piratebooty
20-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Hey bro, r u still in JKT? I will be free Friday afternoon onwards for the rest of the weekend. Any bros wanna meet up n party together? Was thinking of trying out Alexis/Malio in the evenings then going out to clubs after. Any bros keen please PM me :)

ironchef5
20-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Yup .. missed that again . we should find a suitable date and we go check out together !

My report : On day of arrival, I went over to Travel's to find Selpi and Clara as the last threesome was just great . Selpi had great kissable lips and Clara a great player . Clara has the Japanese hair cut look . Sadly Selpi is no more there and Clara was on call. Since it was around 6 pm and cewek were abundant, just pick up two slim long hair cewek for a romp. Services weren't that great for me to remember their names ! usually looks do not equate services !

Anyway, night came and I kinda texted my previous cewek from " My Place " that i was in town and if she wanted to meet up. Angie was still working until 12 and will drop over at my hotel after work. The last time she stayed with me but i didn't lay a finger on her ! Angie turn up as promised and we chatted until we found at each others lips and body ! Angie is not an active sex provider , hence she doesn'y carry CD with her. True enuff , she will go raw with me , but i came prepared with one , just in case ! No payment talk was on the table , and the next day she slept in my room while I went off to work ! placed some money on her clothes ( she was still sleeping ) , kissed her and I left for work !

Evening came , I dropped by Taman Sari to check on the ceweks , in case my favorite, Asis was there . Nope ! I guess she is already taken , sudah nikah ". and no more working there ! check out the whole row and saw a fair girl , Sini was here name ! At first , Shyness overwhelm her even until she was in my room . Then , after shower , she told me that she was shy due to the " pressure marks " all over her breast left by a former client ! it was like 15 marks all over her breast ! hahah .. she asked if I mind ! I told her, I am not looking for a wife , just a good fucking time ! After that , she kinda opened up and I rank her a good rating for service.. Slept naked all night wt her !

Prior to my encounter with Sini, i actually dropped into Classic Terminal earlier to look for my regular gf, Merlin to give her something that I have promised the last time. No where to be seen, but the mummy told me that she was around . I waited at the bar for a while , have my drink and in about 30 mins , she appear in front of me. She wasn't in her working clothes but dressed casually , without the heavy make up . I have always like her simple and casual look. Apparently, Merlin has to leave for a funeral and has taken the rest of day off. I gave her the gift that I promised and she was ecstatic, and I told her that I will be in touch.

The next day, Merlin sent me an sms whether I would like to bar fine her for the whole day , well I said yeah .. and we met at Lokasari ! Like lovers, Merlin continues to give me the best GFE Jakarta has to offer , if you can get into her heart , coz she can be pretty cold towards normal " tamu " ! I have managed to break that barrier with her. I am keeping the score of no. orgasm with her and she is leading ... 6 to 3 ... !:-) I respect her as a friend too , due to circumstances , she has to keep working , not of a choice and yet she doesn't ask for money from me !

caio

Bro,
Thats a pretty good FR u got there:) I didnt know we r able to bar fine girls in classic terminal....whats the damage like?

teteku
20-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Who are you talking to? :confused:

Bro,
Not to you, I presume, People that PM.. I prefer to post on this thead.
Would that be a problem for you???:confused:

Cheers.

teteku
20-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Bro,
I think to take out the girls at terminal is 5 vouchers before 9pm and 3 vouchers after 10 pm.
It used to be that, Do not know know.
It may change but should not be much.
I normally ask the girls to not go to work, it would turn out to be cheaper to take them from the dormitory.

Cheers.

teteku
21-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Bro,
Terminal level5 have begin to have a cover charge for it's entrance fee, it used to be free..:eek:
Well it still have the package all you can bonk at RP 600,000 from 6pm to 2am.
I was told it is valid only on the weekend, but when I was there it was fine weekday and weekend.
Can any bro confirm this.

Cheers.

kit88
21-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Hi

Anyone can help? any disco or pubs near JL. Cilandak?
How long to reach if take taxi and the cost?

Thanks...

teteku
22-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Bro,
Near Cilandak not much action lah...:(
The nearest is Block M area, there are places like top gun and my bar.
There are hotel bars like bats and CJ's

Cheers.

adver
23-12-2011, 09:11 AM
I am helping out by posting on the behalf of bro Long Dick, thank you for your continue support.

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.

aakumu
23-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Hi bro,
I was in bandung over te weekend.
I was invitied to party with a bunch of uni girls, very fun .
Did not bonk any of them as not sure which one is an FL, The next day one of the girls went to lunch and movie, and I was told she works at a marketing company.
Her boss invites clients to bandung and the sale girls to do their sales pitch.
She is incharge of getting her friends to party and make the client happy.
To her friends this is just out for a night of fun. For the client they have pretty uni girls by their side.
Is a win win situation, not 100% that the client will score with the girls it would depend on our KC skills, but acrodding to ayu the girls know what the want out of the night and the guy shold be able to read between the lines.
Ayu also said that her clients end up paying up more in the end, much much more.
She ever offer to bring clients to normal FL joints, but they prefer to play this way.
For those bros that want uni girls there are plenty around, but we have to understand that their first intention is to have a free party, if they like you maybe they will go out with you.
I am going to bandung and have asked ayu to invite a bunch of her friends to party with us. My friends are going to go for R and R , so some patrtying with uni girls and bonking FLs at the normal joints.

My humble two cents.

teteku
24-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Bro,
Here some of the places I have been invited to party in the past NYE party.
Hope this could get you started.

Stadium, Top Gun, BATS, Ds Bar, Mille's, CJ's, MyBar, Pitstop, Tiga Puluh, Illigals, Millenium,

Cheers.

varero
24-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Bro,

Cheers.

Where is your place?

varero
24-12-2011, 10:28 PM
jkt has a good clubbing scene..

places like red square, immigrant are top notch... and the gals are more daring to go back with you as compared to bkk,. personally, i had more fun in jkt but of cos this is subjective.

even CJ got normal gals in them mix with some WL....
only bad thing is the jams are really bad and can get quite boring in the afternoon other than going to the malls to shop

Bro Jared, where is Redsquare and Immigrant?

teteku
25-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Where is your place?

Bro,
My place is a massage parlor with happy ending included in the package.

Here is their website.
http://myplacespa.com/index.php

Hope this could help.

Cheers.

teteku
25-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Bro,
Merry Christmas to all.
God bless.

Cheers.

varero
26-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Anybody know where is Red Square or Immigrant? Heard tat it's a high class place n the chicks are chio? Wat are the charges n system there.

teteku
26-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Anybody know where is Red Square or Immigrant? Heard tat it's a high class place n the chicks are chio? Wat are the charges n system there.
Bro,
Here are the addresses

Immigrant Nightclub and Restaurant, Plaza Indonesia Level 6th #E02-E03
Red Square Jakarta, Plaza Senayan Arcadia

Hope this could help.

Cheers.

The Law
26-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Bro Jared, where is Redsquare and Immigrant?

Red Square: Arcadia Senayan at the backing of Plaza Senayan
Immigrant: Plaza Indonesia

adver
26-12-2011, 07:46 PM
I am helping out by posting on the behalf of bro Long Dick, thank you for your continue support.

Hi bros,
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.

teteku
26-12-2011, 09:44 PM
bro,
Christmas was fun, as I was invited to Redsquare for a Christmas party.
Not bad for a Muslim country to have a host a great Christmas party; very over the top.

Cheers.

teteku
27-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Bro,
I was invited to Bats and Cj's by email for their new eve party.
Is not cheap, so the quality of the girls should be high...

Cheers.

Rainman
27-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Hi

Anyone can help? any disco or pubs near JL. Cilandak?
How long to reach if take taxi and the cost?

Thanks...

What kind of place u are looking for?

Cliandak Town Sq qot "D" Place and Scores.
Gaint POIN got Afterhours Pool cafe.

Nearest is 999, Eastern promise, rooftop, Nu China etc at Kemang and the rest at Blok M.

Regards

newbird9403
27-12-2011, 05:55 PM
What kind of place u are looking for?

Cliandak Town Sq qot "D" Place and Scores.
Gaint POIN got Afterhours Pool cafe.

Nearest is 999, Eastern promise, rooftop, Nu China etc at Kemang and the rest at Blok M.

Regards

I thot you holidaying somewhere, playing with snowman etc... ternayta kamu masih di Jakarta. Ada rencana apa yang bagus buat Tahun Baru.

klguylate30s
28-12-2011, 12:06 AM

Pearl
28-12-2011, 02:44 AM

Happy New Year to you bro...

May u have many beautiful chicks this next year!! and only 1 cockroach ( aka aakumu @ teteku @ conman) to kill .. :p

klguylate30s
28-12-2011, 07:33 AM
Like wise bro! Like wise! ;)Happy New Year to you bro...

May u have many beautiful chicks this next year!! and only 1 cockroach ( aka aakumu @ teteku @ conman) to kill .. :p

adver
28-12-2011, 10:09 AM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
28-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Bro,
Going to be In Jakarta for the NYE party.
I know that that there are many clubs and cafe have great party around, but to safe time because of traffic jam, you should choose where you want to party at. South should stay in the south. and in the north should stay around the area.
I was stuck in traffic going from the south to Kota at 11pm eve.
Bad idea. was stuck in traffic, this year I will stay in one area and party in 2-3 venues around.

Cheers.

teteku
28-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Bro,
Here is the address that you requested.

Stadium Jakarta
Hayam Wuruk 111
Phone Number: +62-21 626 3323

Classic Hotel
Jl K.H Samanhudi No.43-45 Jakarta - Pusat, Indonesia.
Phone. (021) 385-2000 Fax. (021) 385-2001.

Cheers.

Pearl
28-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Becareful of TETEKU @ AAKUMU as he is a CONMAN. :mad::mad:

You have been forewarned.

adver
28-12-2011, 11:39 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
28-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Bro,
Here is the info,
My Bar
Jl. Falatehan 1 no. 16, Blok M
Phone number: +62-21 739 6510

Have fun over there.

Cheers.

coolcrashhh
29-12-2011, 05:36 AM
just info there is new packet in classic hotel lv 5

600k idr for 6 hour with 6 girl or 8 hour with 8 girl i forget either one is cheap lol
note no three some one girl at a time

contact

for more info

teteku
29-12-2011, 09:30 AM
just info there is new packet in classic hotel lv 5

600k idr for 6 hour with 6 girl or 8 hour with 8 girl i forget either one is cheap lol
note no three some one girl at a time

contact

for more info

Bro,
Thank you for the info,
When I was there is was RP 600,000 all you can bonk from 6pm to 2am.
Any combination with one guy.

Cheers.

varero
29-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Went on a scouting trip the whole of last nite:
First, went to Sands for a massage n ask fr china gal as INDO gals doesn't have room n attached bath, u pay xtra for that n price cme to same as asking for china gal. Minimum tip for china gal is rp80k n u nego for xtra services. The gal I got was F type...HJ 300k n no touch, 500k gal topless n can touch !
Then go to Crown disco n down there there is a pub which is quite high class n many good looking gals but all come with guys lah...proceed to the disco n inside all "high" crowd n gals are worst looking than my maid...
Then proceed to Pavilion n newly open n only have Ktv...the rest not ready yet
Went opposite to Illigal n the lounge was neat...there were few gals on the stage dancing topless n u just have to buy drinks there n watch...saw some gals hanging around but not sure what's the concept n after drinking n go off
Walked next door to Stadium n as one bro put it, it's a F shop. Find the gals there cannot make it n after drink , go back n sleep...
Next trip to Jkt will be in Jan n hope to hear bros recommendation of nice places. Not keen on filthy F shops, but ore classy joints n also have china gals for pick up.
Happy new year !!

Rainman
29-12-2011, 05:51 PM
I thot you holidaying somewhere, playing with snowman etc... ternayta kamu masih di Jakarta. Ada rencana apa yang bagus buat Tahun Baru.

No leh... Just sitting around killing time... hehehe..

What about u?

teteku
30-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Went on a scouting trip the whole of last nite:
First, went to Sands for a massage n ask fr china gal as INDO gals doesn't have room n attached bath, u pay xtra for that n price cme to same as asking for china gal. Minimum tip for china gal is rp80k n u nego for xtra services. The gal I got was F type...HJ 300k n no touch, 500k gal topless n can touch !
Then go to Crown disco n down there there is a pub which is quite high class n many good looking gals but all come with guys lah...proceed to the disco n inside all "high" crowd n gals are worst looking than my maid...
Then proceed to Pavilion n newly open n only have Ktv...the rest not ready yet
Went opposite to Illigal n the lounge was neat...there were few gals on the stage dancing topless n u just have to buy drinks there n watch...saw some gals hanging around but not sure what's the concept n after drinking n go off
Walked next door to Stadium n as one bro put it, it's a F shop. Find the gals there cannot make it n after drink , go back n sleep...
Next trip to Jkt will be in Jan n hope to hear bros recommendation of nice places. Not keen on filthy F shops, but ore classy joints n also have china gals for pick up.
Happy new year !!
Bro,
You should told you want find China MMs or Local chinese Girls?
You are not looking for F shops, what are looking for?
Pick up please define??? you are looking for normal girls or FLs???

Cheers.

newbird9403
30-12-2011, 09:58 AM
No leh... Just sitting around killing time... hehehe..

What about u?

Same same, this year I have to jaga pintu leh.

teteku
30-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Bro,
Was invitited to classic hotel for NYE party.
It is a nice place to hang out.
Basement have spa where youu could get a massage and see the girls.
Ground floor you can go to select girls while there is alive band singing.
First floor there is nothing.
Second floor is terminal where you can see tons of girls.
3rd and 4th floor is ktv 3rd floor is china ktv and clean ktv and 4th floor is all out ktv.
The girls on the 4th can have sex on the spot, and the rooms have a bed in them.
5th floor is terminal 5, is almost the same as on the second floor, but here you have the choice of the package of all night pass. For a set price you can all and any girl you want from 6pm to 2am.

Cheers.

adver
30-12-2011, 10:58 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

S.B.Y.1
31-12-2011, 07:13 AM
:p°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ♥ new year ♥ 2012 !!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ :p☆★☆★☆:p ★☆:p

klguylate30s
31-12-2011, 11:09 AM

varero
31-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Bro,
You should told you want find China MMs or Local chinese Girls?
You are not looking for F shops, what are looking for?
Pick up please define??? you are looking for normal girls or FLs???

Cheers.

China gals or local chinese...pick up joints n FLs

teteku
31-12-2011, 05:08 PM
China gals or local chinese...pick up joints n FLs

Bro,
China girls you could try Sands, SunCity, Illegals, Classic, Sydney2000, Emporium and a few more, but my brain is on holiday mode...hahaha...
Local Chinese hang out you could try, Club36, Bats, the 5 stars bars and lounges, they normally hang out there.
There was a cigar club at 4 seasons hotel, lots of rich local Chinese girls smoking big big cigars....

Cheers.

jhtweee455
02-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Anybody knows where this is?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DpwNYjIga-o/TS8pPa5MHcI/AAAAAAAAATI/egFroLmDi7E/s1600/spa-batam-girls.jpg

newbird9403
02-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Anybody knows where this is?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DpwNYjIga-o/TS8pPa5MHcI/AAAAAAAAATI/egFroLmDi7E/s1600/spa-batam-girls.jpg

Looks like Fortune Spa

xiongmao
02-01-2012, 11:33 AM
well...it is Fortune Spa, refer to URL below:

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/01/fortune-jl-mas-mansyur-near-menara.html

just sharing only.....:)

teteku
02-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Bro,
Traffice in Jakrta was light for NYE party, in the notrh and cetral Jakarta, but south was quite bad, many choi gilrls there, but there hopping for venues to venues.
Saw and got many girl's phone number, most SPG girls at clubs and bars.

Cheers.

S.B.Y.1
02-01-2012, 12:01 PM

Well done brur xiongmao :cool:

jhtweee455
02-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Unbelievable, like that also can. Thanks bros.

newbird9403
02-01-2012, 03:22 PM

The URL is outdated 2009. Since then Fortune has changed its image from a Spa to a hotel. Btw the girls you see on the advertisement only one or two remains the rest have moved on to other pastures.

teteku
03-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Bro,
New Years Eve party was a Blasts I Was Wasted All That Night.
Jakarta is Not A Cheap Town But It is Value For money.
AN All Out Party In 5 Stars Hotel Bar Came To Be About SG 400 And Was For A Table Of 5 Of Us 4 Girls And Myself. We Got A Table And Two Bottles Of Alcohols.
There Were Many Girls That Came Over For A Drink, So Get a Few Choi Girls Phone Numbers For My Nest Trip.

Cheers.

Nemesis_v
04-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Hi Guys,

Going to JKT tomorrow and will be staying at kempinski hotel. Can share places that i can go in the afternoon about 3pm? Looking for good massage with extra.

I been to alexis and i would like to try other place.

I saw taman sari spa some where is that authetic massage?

newbird9403
04-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Visited Fortune Spa, after one year absence from the place. Fortunately the GRO still recognised me after the usual salutory of hugs and kisses, she enquired about my long absence from Fortune.

I was surprised my favourite therapist - Citra No 89 is still working at Fortune. As for the most beautiful girl 88, she sort of left a couple of months ago.

I was given a series of numbers strongly recommended by some Indon friends, 37, 25 - Selly, 63, 65 - Dewi and 92- Nita. Shit all those mentioned were either on off or working. FInally settled for 117 - Linda, a nice looking chick from Lampung Sumatra. Friendly and talkative. Massage was strong and I enjoyed it. She is not too heavy so the stepping on the back was just nice.

I went for the full session, 90 mins massage, no hanky panky althougn she hinted strongly she is available for HJ, BJ and FJ. I never asked the price but I am certain it is within the range of 200 - 500k.

After the massage decided to take a dip at the pool. Before that I tried the sauna and steam. Shit the steam wasn't working well so was the suana. Checked with the bellboy and was told both were recently repaired and not operating full capacity.

Finally took a bath, changed, paid and left. But I was happy with the massage.

newbird9403
04-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Hi Guys,

Going to JKT tomorrow and will be staying at kempinski hotel. Can share places that i can go in the afternoon about 3pm? Looking for good massage with extra.

I been to alexis and i would like to try other place.

I saw taman sari spa some where is that authetic massage?

Kempinski is near to Fortune. 3 - 7 pm is a good time to be at Fortune.

adver
04-01-2012, 08:24 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
04-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Bro,
There are quite a few massage place that is already include HandJob, no need to nego for tips with the girls.

Great for us newbies to Jakarta.

Cheers.

ThickerTM
05-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Hey bros, I've read some of the recent posts and appreciate the trouble you guys take to keep each other informed. I'm pretty new here and am getting use to the forum...

I'm heading to Jakarta this coming week and staying at the Ritz-Carlton in Mega Kuningan. Last time I was there a couple of years back I was bored to tears!! Of course, that was before I found this site...

Anyone can advise on good massage/spas with pluses in that area? Or where to go clubbing near the Ritz? Alternatively, if any bros are still in Jakarta, we can meet up and go together. Really appreciate the advice and support!

BobGuccione
05-01-2012, 08:43 AM
Hey bros, I've read some of the recent posts and appreciate the trouble you guys take to keep each other informed. I'm pretty new here and am getting use to the forum...

I'm heading to Jakarta this coming week and staying at the Ritz-Carlton in Mega Kuningan. Last time I was there a couple of years back I was bored to tears!! Of course, that was before I found this site...

Anyone can advise on good massage/spas with pluses in that area? Or where to go clubbing near the Ritz? Alternatively, if any bros are still in Jakarta, we can meet up and go together. Really appreciate the advice and support!

Bro,

The Ritz-Carlton is not located in a particularly good area for cheonging. I would recommend the following places.

1) Take a trip to Fortune Spa, it's quite close (about 10mins) by taxi, just behind Le Meridien Hotel.
2) Check out the clubs around Blok M or CJs at Mulia Senayan or BATS at Shangri-La.

If you're feeling brave and the Jakarta traffic doesn't drive you nuts, then you should definitely check out Kota which IMHO is the best place for action. You can't go wrong with the 2 places below but be warned that they are rather high end and quite expensive even by Singapore standards.

3) Malioboro Hotel and Spa, Jalan Gadjah Madah
4) Alexis Hotel, Ancol, North Jakarta. NB: this place is quite far from your hotel and so may take you quite a while to reach by taxi. If you can stomach the overcrowding, take the TransJakarta Busway (yellow and red bus) to Kota and grab a bluebird taxi to the hotel. You will save time and money.

newbird9403
05-01-2012, 10:02 AM

hahah, bro you are less than 300m from my place.
For consolation you are not that far away from the cheong sites.
Fortune Spa with all the plus plus is a stone throw from your hotel. With good traffic, you can be there in less than 10mins.

If you want to venture out further to kota, its a mere 20 - 30mins by cab.

You have plenty of choices,

Malioboro Spa and Club - Along Gajah Mada
Sparks - In Mangga Besar
Suncity - Opposite Jayakarta Hotel
Travels - Mangga Besar
Classics - Pasar Baru / Kerot
Illegals - Hayam Muruk
V2 - Along Gajah Mada
Emporium - Pecenongan
Golden Crown - Glodok
Sands - Mangga Dua

There are just so many .........
But the closest one is still Fortune.

For a bit of music, Ritz Carlton has a pub at the basement with live band etc. Its called Mystere.

Not too far from your hotel along Gatot Subroto/ Jl Denpasar Raya is Delta Spa. Quite happening place.

If you want a more classy pub you can try Dragonfly which is less than 2 km from your hotel.

Many more brother, it will take me several pages to fill up the details.

Enjoy yourself.

klguylate30s
05-01-2012, 01:01 PM

ironchef5
05-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Dear bros,

I was wondering in jkt are there similar joints like classic terminal and travel hotel which offers tons of chick selections for a short bonk?
I will be in jkt next fri and sat...any bro free to meet up coz im thinking of heading to alexis in the night:)

adver
05-01-2012, 07:33 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

aakumu2
05-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi bro,
There are a few places, that have plenty of girls but of the Alexis grade and prices.

My humble two cents.

teteku
05-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Bro,
If you are looking for venues with lots of girls there is illegals, stadium and a few others like Millies to name a few.
In the south the is mybar and topgun, with many many girls.

Cheers.

ThickerTM
06-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the tips and advice above! Much appreciated. Assuming I get the chance to visit, I'll update this thread later... :)

teteku
06-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Bro,
Jakarta Have Many Shopping Malls., Most Are Places To Hang Out, Few Are For Real Shopping. The Branded Goods Are Very Expensive Compare to Singapore And Others.
People That Shopped In Those High Class Malls Are Not Local Indonesia.
It Should Be The Tourist And The Lower Income That Hit A Sugar Daddy, Mostly Expats.
Kept Women Because Local Seldom Hang Out There, so Safe Bet If You See Pretty Girls There It Should Rich Man Daughter Or Expats Misstress.
From What I could Gather.

Cheers.

teteku
07-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Bro,
Bandung is not a cheaper town compare to JKT when it comes to straight Cheonging. Jakarta have more choice that is why it is much cheaper.
But Bandung is a great town to got out if you have a KC or two in hand.

Cheers.

JookJook
07-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Going to be out further away from town center. Staying at Bogor area. Any bros with recommendations? Pm me. Will be there on week of 16th

adver
07-01-2012, 01:58 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
07-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Bro,
If you are interested in a great massage you could delta spa, there are many all over the city.

Cheers.

initialD
07-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Hi bros,

will be heading to Jakarta sometime next week. My first trip to the country so abit blur.

Am staying at Gran Mahakam @Jalan Mahakam I No.6 Blok M area. I understand its the south side, any close by cheonging places? Thanks and appreciate all your help :D

Pita123
07-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Blok M has plenty of places to grab girls. Are you looking for a place with rooms onsite? Check out Hotel Travel and Alexis Hotel. Alexis is the most upscale. The food isn't bad. The girls will be pricier. I don't find the foreign girls they have to be lookers for the most part. The Thais they have look like ladyboys. The Viets they have are a step down perhaps from Brix/OT or maybe the same. The EE are simply ugly. The locals they have are pretty cute.

teteku
07-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Bro,
Gran Mahakam hotel is in the south, so you could try MyBar and TopGun, very near to you location.
If you have time you could try to go to CJ's and Bats.

Cheers.

Luckgetsmart
08-01-2012, 12:01 PM
hello Bros, I will having a trip to Jakarta, any Bros can help or telling me where to provide me a russian companion to hotel room or might be I can get around Mulia. Thanks before.

whiteturbo
08-01-2012, 12:53 PM

There is delta spa around that area, you can try check it out.

initialD
08-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Blok M has plenty of places to grab girls. Are you looking for a place with rooms onsite? Check out Hotel Travel and Alexis Hotel. Alexis is the most upscale. The food isn't bad. The girls will be pricier. I don't find the foreign girls they have to be lookers for the most part. The Thais they have look like ladyboys. The Viets they have are a step down perhaps from Brix/OT or maybe the same. The EE are simply ugly. The locals they have are pretty cute.

thanks bro

wat abt those like clubs for takeout?

whiteturbo
09-01-2012, 02:19 AM
Hi bros,

will be heading to Jakarta sometime next week. My first trip to the country so abit blur.

Am staying at Gran Mahakam @Jalan Mahakam I No.6 Blok M area. I understand its the south side, any close by cheonging places? Thanks and appreciate all your help :D

Try cj @ Mulia, I'm local here, maybe we can meet up and cheong together.

whiteturbo
09-01-2012, 03:27 AM
thanks bro

wat abt those like clubs for takeout?

If you want something take out , try cj @ Mulia. Let me know if you want to cheong there, maybe I can join.

teteku
09-01-2012, 12:49 PM
hello Bros, I will having a trip to Jakarta, any Bros can help or telling me where to provide me a russian companion to hotel room or might be I can get around Mulia. Thanks before.

Bro,
Mulia have local girl mostly, you could try classic hotel for russian, among other places.
But prices are quite dear.

There is also this OKT very high class, Hartono had many type of girls for takeout.

Cheers.

adver
09-01-2012, 12:53 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

aakumu2
09-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Hi bro,
Something I read online,

Malaysian found dead in North Jakarta hotel
The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Mon, 01/09/2012 11:35 AM A | A | A |
A Malaysian, identified as Rosman bin Yaacob, 37, was found dead at his hotel room in North Jakarta on Sunday.
He allegedly died of a drug overdose.
“We found a number of stamina improving drugs at the scene,” North Jakarta Police chief Sr. Comr. Andap Budi Revianto said on Monday as quoted by tempo.co.
Andap said that the body had been transferred to the Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital in Central Jakarta.
“The body is undergoing an autopsy to determine the cause of death,” he said, adding that police officers were investigating the incident. (swd)

Just interest me how easy to get drugs in Jakarta these days...:eek: very scary.

Bro please be careful when having fun in Jakarta as police blockades and spots check are getting common now a days.

My humble two cents.

teteku
09-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Bro,
CJ's and Bats and the most common place to find girls but most of them are freelances, those hanging around the bars might be a better bet.
Down south if you could bare the traffic there is Mybar and Topgun.

Cheers.

Rainman
09-01-2012, 01:56 PM
1st Jan

Went to Tematic as was tire after the count down.

Nice with a little LCD screen for you to choose your Girl.... Choose 17, beautiful and looks like Chinese. Went to room and the girl came. She is really beautiful, fair and wore a transparent girl and can see her boobs is really a handful.... Now what surprises me is... SHe asked " Kok, mau Pijit? What a silly question and of course I said yes. She said she can't as she party till 5 am this morning for the New Year party. So what can u do? She said, we can chit chat lah? WTF? She suggest I change and well of course okay lah... She called the reception n told them I want to fark and she cannot so was rejected and asked the recept to send replacement that can ML???? :confused:

Anyway she asked for BB pin before she left and did add me....

Anyway, the replacement came... ok ok aja... Nice pijit.... Than the golden question.... No BJ. and FJ cost Rp500k. Must be siow,... Negot a little but she refused and I also lost my mood......

Okay place but the Hot pool is only warm.... hehehe

17 is a real beauty. Should try her next time....hehehe

klguylate30s
09-01-2012, 04:54 PM

newbird9403
09-01-2012, 05:08 PM
1st Jan

Went to Tematic as was tire after the count down.

Nice with a little LCD screen for you to choose your Girl.... Choose 17, beautiful and looks like Chinese. Went to room and the girl came. She is really beautiful, fair and wore a transparent girl and can see her boobs is really a handful.... Now what surprises me is... SHe asked " Kok, mau Pijit? What a silly question and of course I said yes. She said she can't as she party till 5 am this morning for the New Year party. So what can u do? She said, we can chit chat lah? WTF? She suggest I change and well of course okay lah... She called the reception n told them I want to fark and she cannot so was rejected and asked the recept to send replacement that can ML???? :confused:

Anyway she asked for BB pin before she left and did add me....

Anyway, the replacement came... ok ok aja... Nice pijit.... Than the golden question.... No BJ. and FJ cost Rp500k. Must be siow,... Negot a little but she refused and I also lost my mood......

Okay place but the Hot pool is only warm.... hehehe

17 is a real beauty. Should try her next time....hehehe

Your real beauty is how beautiful yah. Whole life like that, never call me to go. Tematik -- whoo... Jembatan tiga, dammed long time never go there.

Rainman
09-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Your real beauty is how beautiful yah. Whole life like that, never call me to go. Tematik -- whoo... Jembatan tiga, dammed long time never go there.

Hehe... Went to the 4 face buddha at Pluit in the office follow by Malaysia Prawn Mee.... hehehe...

Mine was 5.5/10 and this SYT number 17 name Vie and would give her 8.8/10. Just a bit short... hehehe

adver
09-01-2012, 08:51 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

aakumu2
09-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi bro,
I got info that this week the cops will be doing spot check and early hours road blockades, please bring all the necessary papers to avoid any hassles.

My humble two cents.

eslief
10-01-2012, 08:38 AM

Hi Bro Newbird,

Happy New Year to you! I'll be in Jak tomorrow to Friday. mayb we can have some cheonging together? how's ur schedule next 2 days?

newbird9403
10-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi Bro Newbird,

Happy New Year to you! I'll be in Jak tomorrow to Friday. mayb we can have some cheonging together? how's ur schedule next 2 days?

Happy New Year brother, sure we can meet up and move together. It sometimes get bored when you are alone at the steam or sauna room with no one to talk to. I am a little busy on Saturday morning. but in the late afternoon from 4pm I should be okay. Just PM me and we can arrange to meet.

newbird9403
10-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Hehe... Went to the 4 face buddha at Pluit in the office follow by Malaysia Prawn Mee.... hehehe...

Mine was 5.5/10 and this SYT number 17 name Vie and would give her 8.8/10. Just a bit short... hehehe

Short is not a problem, heheheh...., but the face is important. But damned, Tematik shit, itss sss so far from my place and the traffic is a killer there.

Rtan
10-01-2012, 11:23 AM
I went to couple of usual places in Jakarta last Sunday (Jan 2012), I knew there has been information about it in the other posts, but i think it might be helpful to give the latest update.

1. Went to Malioboro (Jalan Gadjah Mada No. 13) 1st in the evening. When you came, you will be given a tag and a mommy will introduce you to the pricing system. The locals are priced in two tiers: 800K and 1 million rupiah. The import ones will cost you around 1.75 million Rupiahs. All for ST. For LT, you need to pay 3 times the quoted rate above. I only asked the mommy to parade the locals. From my observation, it seems the 1 million ones are slightly taller and prettier. One lady called Chika caught my fancy and I asked the mommy to call her to my table. She told me that she came from Bandung and has been in Jakarta for 4 years. She had been working in Alexis for 2 years before coming to Malioboro for 2 years. Apparently, she lives together with the other girls in a place provided by her workplace hence it’s not likely that she can be met outside. Unfortunately, I found the girl a bit stupid and rather dull (I told her to order a drink and she ordered a cocktail without alcohol…) so I decided just to observe more. My overall impression of the place is like a strip joint. They have 4-5 sexy dancers (or strippers) for each set and the strip show begins at about 9 P.M. Each set of dancers will dance for 30 mins (10 mins with full clothes, 15 mins with bra and panties, 5 mins topless). The dancers can be booked for 1.35 million. About the drinks, beer will cost you 40K IDR, Cofee 30K IDR, 100K for Cocktail and 50K for ladies drink for the dancers. There is also an entrance fee (They called it facilities fee for about 100K IDR)
Conclusion: nothing to shout about, this place is just a standard and simple pickup joint like the ones you can find in Bangkok. In my opinion, only the 1 million (or the more expensive) ones worth trying.

2. Classic Hotel and Club (Jl. K.H. Samanhudi 43-45, Pasar Baru Jakarta). This place got everything from pick-up joints, nightclubs and massage and spa place. Spa is on the ground floor. All in service will cost starting 570K and you can ask to see the girls. If you go for anything less than all-in service, you will only be allowed to request the therapist number (I found this pretty annoying) I also went to the bunker club at ground level (entrance fee: 30K IDR) and I found the place to be very sleazy. The mommy told me that the locals would cost 570K and 700K. The import ones are slightly more expensive at 1.1 million IDR.
Conclusion: Overall, I don’t like the feel of this joint. I would recommend skipping it if you have more money to burn.

3. Alexis (Ancol, Jl. R. E. Martadinata No. 1 North Jakarta). It seems that everyone in Jakarta knew about this place. This place has a club on the ground floor with strip show (4Play), a karaoke and a pick-up joint on the 7th level. I came at around 11 P.M and the place was rather empty then. The crowds started coming in at about midnight around the same time the strip shows started. Apparently the girls from Karaoke will go downstairs to the club for a bit of fun once they finish their shift. I think the dancers at alexis are slightly better than the one at Malioboro. You can buy a shot for the dancers for 100K IDR for a bit of fun with them. The entrance fee for the club is 100K IDR where you get a standard drink, extra beer cost IDR 75K and a jug of beer cost IDR 220K. I had fun with 3 karaoke girls that night. Some of the girls also freelance. I was told by one girl that I met early on that the starting price is 1.5 million IDR. However, I managed to bargain down to 500K IDR for one of the girls that I partied with to come back to my hotel. However, I felt a bit dizzy and I don’t think I will have too much fun afterwards so I decided against having extra and get the girl’s number for future reference ^^.
Conclusion: a great party place, the girls are fun and really take care of you once you know them. I would recommend going here just before midnight so you can get a corner table and enjoy the strip show before getting started.

eslief
10-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Happy New Year brother, sure we can meet up and move together. It sometimes get bored when you are alone at the steam or sauna room with no one to talk to. I am a little busy on Saturday morning. but in the late afternoon from 4pm I should be okay. Just PM me and we can arrange to meet.

Ok Bros, shall PM u tomorrow when I'm there.....c u.....

Adolph
11-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Yes, Classic and Travel hotel offers tons of chicks, also opposite Travel by the name of Kimochi. These area is in Mangga Besar area.
I am based in Jakarta nowadays so ... pls pm me if you need more help or inquiry ...

Dear bros,

I was wondering in jkt are there similar joints like classic terminal and travel hotel which offers tons of chick selections for a short bonk?
I will be in jkt next fri and sat...any bro free to meet up coz im thinking of heading to alexis in the night:)

teteku
11-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Bro,
Along the road where travel is located there are many massage and FXXX joints around.
There is a few KTVs there too, you just have to walk in to check it out.

Cheers.

teteku
11-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Bro,
I think SunCity's mamasan know some very high class girls, I mean they can call uni students and models and movies stars...seriously I was they over the weekend. Not that cheap but it is well worth the money if you compare to the other high priced venues.

Cheers.

teteku
11-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Bro,
If you are looking for girls at the mall you could try malls at senen area, I had good luck last time I was brought there.

Cheers.

eslief
11-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Yes, Classic and Travel hotel offers tons of chicks, also opposite Travel by the name of Kimochi. These area is in Mangga Besar area.
I am based in Jakarta nowadays so ... pls pm me if you need more help or inquiry ...

Hi Bro Adolph,

I'm in Jak now for 3 days. Looking for some activities tonite after 7pm, you have any program? Wan to come out?

Any bros like to come out?

teteku
11-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Bro,
If you want to go out in the evening, you have to plan it out well as getting anywhere is hell in Jakarta.
From south Jakarta to north Jakarta would take you at least 3 hours plus at peak traffic.
Where if no traffic it would only take you 20minutes.

Cheers.

onetwotreefour
11-01-2012, 05:24 PM
i am in jakarta for layover later this month, arrive airport 11.45pm, then flight out is at 6am.
possible to go to Stadium Disco? or better not risk and stay at airport

onetwotreefour
11-01-2012, 05:25 PM
i am in jakarta for layover later this month, arrive airport 11.45pm, then flight out is at 6am.

teteku
11-01-2012, 07:58 PM

Bro,
if You Have No Check In Luggage Than Is Fine Just Make Sure You Are Back Two Hours Before Flight So Not Miss Flight.

Cheers.

cscs
12-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Anything around Kempinski hotel?

Jackal Junior
12-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Anything around Kempinski hotel?

Got one road, some trees, two warong and eight/ten ojek. If you lucky, also got waria to beo at nite.

adver
12-01-2012, 10:25 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
12-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Bro,
Most of the bigger hotel in Bandung are girl friendly, there some Muslim hotel are a pain, so stay away from it, that should be any problem.

Cheers.

nickles
12-01-2012, 10:45 PM
hey bros, im going jakarta this mon - wed! anyway bro want to meet up ? or any place to reccommend to chiong??

teteku
12-01-2012, 11:12 PM
hey bros, im going jakarta this mon - wed! anyway bro want to meet up ? or any place to reccommend to chiong??

Bro,
What is your poison??
Massage, KTVs? spa or disco...ect....

Cheers.

nickles
12-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Bro,
What is your poison??
Massage, KTVs? spa or disco...ect....

Cheers.

no particular, i like massage feel that i need it too haha

teteku
12-01-2012, 11:49 PM
no particular, i like massage feel that i need it too haha

Bro,
Massage,
You could try Delta spa.
Good luck.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
13-01-2012, 12:29 AM

adver
13-01-2012, 07:27 AM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
13-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Bro,
Traveling in JKT is a nightmare, I was out on Wednesday night and it took me 2 hours from Mulia hotel to Travel hotel.
It almost ruin my mood to Cheong....almost.....:D:D
Still one of the best place to get good service around.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
13-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Everyone knows
Traveling in JKT is a nightmare, but worse still taking his tour and 1 wrong move & not only your $ gone but something else may happen??? ;) :rolleyes:

taitaikunu
13-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Everyone knows but worse still taking his tour and 1 wrong move & not only your $ gone but something else may happen??? ;) :rolleyes:
Sis,
Please enlighten us here???
What is offered on the tour?
Seems like you have been a satisfied customer of their tour.
Please elaborate if you do not mind, so we all would know what all the fuss is all about.

Peace.

adver
13-01-2012, 11:40 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
13-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Bro,
Traffic to the airport was quite bad today, it took me almost two hours to get there.
Almost missed my flight back.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
14-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Aiyk who is this????? Another clone? :p Stop playing games aakumu we all know it's you! Sis,
Please enlighten us here???
What is offered on the tour?
Seems like you have been a satisfied customer of their tour.
Please elaborate if you do not mind, so we all would know what all the fuss is all about.

Peace.

adver
15-01-2012, 08:13 AM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

aakumu2
15-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Aiyk who is this????? Another clone? :p Stop playing games aakumu we all know it's you!

Did my name get called???:confused:
Yes is me but don't over used it, or people might you are affiliated to me....:eek:.... Scary

My humble two cents.

teteku
15-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Bro,
Here is Delta spa website.
http://www.purigroup.net/profile/profile.php
Hope this help.

Cheers.

taitaikunu
15-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Aiyk who is this????? Another clone? :p Stop playing games aakumu we all know it's you!

Don't like my question isit??? why zaaped me leh... Sis me only ask simple questions, don't want answer ok lah... no need to be so small gas.... so sad....
By the way, who is we????? you and your clones??? or your so call buddies??????

eslief
15-01-2012, 10:29 AM
If you want something take out , try cj @ Mulia. Let me know if you want to cheong there, maybe I can join.

Halo bro whiteturbo,

It was a good meetup with u at CJ on Wed. How was your gem that night? Is it what they claim that it was their firt visit?

teteku
15-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Bro,
I think delta group would be one of the biggest.
Clean massage with happy ending if you want to nego the girls.
There are a few places that offer hj in their package.
I forget there was this place offer bj as part of the package, my supplier arrange it for me.

Cheers.

klguylate30s
15-01-2012, 04:50 PM
I can't zap you twice mr aakumu's clone @ taitaikunu & u of all people know that so I guess who ever zapped u haven't done it before! Good for him! ;) BTW I'm definatly not associated with a conman & forum abuser like you! Don't like my question isit??? why zaaped me leh... Sis me only ask simple questions, don't want answer ok lah... no need to be so small gas.... so sad....

klguylate30s
15-01-2012, 04:53 PM
LOL it's so sad when the clone maker himself claims others as clones! Anyway if I had clones then like you Sammyboy would've zapped me like how he zapped you for forum abuse! Now who'se a clone LOL! :D Don't like my question isit??? why zaaped me leh... Sis me only ask simple questions, don't want answer ok lah... no need to be so small gas.... so sad....

nickles
15-01-2012, 11:46 PM
hey bros,

i will be in Jakarta for 3 days.
From tmr till Wed.
any bro wants to meet up and hang out ??

or any place to reccommend??

thanks man

taitaikunu
16-01-2012, 08:01 AM
I can't zap you twice mr aakumu's clone @ taitaikunu & u of all people know that so I guess who ever zapped u haven't done it before! Good for him! ;) BTW I'm definatly not associated with a conman & forum abuser like you!

Nobody is a saint, there must be a reason rambling on???
Why you avoiding the questions.
Are you a satisfied customer???
Like to hear you exploits!!!!

teteku
16-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Bro,
Around lokasari and mangga besar area have many so call hotel which doubles as pick up joints.
You choose the girls and do your deed there.
Their quality various like nights to days and days to nights, and not necessary according to price.
The reasoning is that some of the girls want to pay off their debt soon so they choose to be in the lower price range, and other are freelances so they choose to be on the higher price range so that they could earn more, or see if they can catch a sugar daddy.

Cheers.

hbengkok
16-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Bro,
Around lokasari and mangga besar area have many so call hotel which doubles as pick up joints.
You choose the girls and do your deed there.
Their quality various like nights to days and days to nights, and not necessary according to price.
The reasoning is that some of the girls want to pay off their debt soon so they choose to be in the lower price range, and other are freelances so they choose to be on the higher price range so that they could earn more, or see if they can catch a sugar daddy.

Cheers.

Can u mention what hotels (besides Travel and Sparks) ?
Thank you.

Rainman
16-01-2012, 03:24 PM

SO u are a Pilot???? hehe.. Same as a friend before... No drinking ya.

teteku
16-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Can u mention what hotels (besides Travel and Sparks) ?
Thank you.

Bro,
There Is Hotel Olympic You Could Try.

Cheers

hayhay
16-01-2012, 03:44 PM
will be at jakarta 17/01 one day then 18/01 flying off to banjarmasin,haha so got chance to go D'place, not yet go there before so this time try it out

klguylate30s
16-01-2012, 04:09 PM
MR conman why don't you answer 1st our question to you? I wont trust my $ or my life with your agency who issues warning to others, cheat on pricing as mentioned by some seniors including me in past postings and also a forum abuser who has been penalised by Mod himself! BTW why use so many clone nicks to answer/question me? Typical of a conman's behaviour isn't it? be a man la bro & not a sissy by hiding behind so many clones!Nobody is a saint, there must be a reason rambling on???
Why you avoiding the questions.
Are you a satisfied customer???
Like to hear you exploits!!!!

hbengkok
16-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Never go there, because the hotel looks need rnovation, but I will try to look when in Jkt.
Thank you bro..

hbengkok
16-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Try cj @ Mulia, I'm local here, maybe we can meet up and cheong together.

Bro whiteturbo,
Can u give info about CJ Mulia. I heard that they have imported ladies also, caucasian (maybe russian, ukraine or usbek). Is that true?

BobGuccione
16-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Fellow Bros,
What will be the cheonging scene like over the CNY holidays next week?
Do the chinese girls go home over this period from Alex, Malio, Classics etc
or is it business as usual?

Thinking of a quickie stop-over...

Cheers,
Bob

nickles
16-01-2012, 11:10 PM
will be at jakarta 17/01 one day then 18/01 flying off to banjarmasin,haha so got chance to go D'place, not yet go there before so this time try it out

yo bro im in jakarta wanna meet?

nickles
16-01-2012, 11:39 PM
Never go there, because the hotel looks need rnovation, but I will try to look when in Jkt.
Thank you bro..

yo bro wanna meet up to go?

or any bro intereested??

taitaikunu
17-01-2012, 10:32 AM
MR conman why don't you answer 1st our question to you? I wont trust my $ or my life with your agency

So you have never used their service before, then how come you can make comments on something you have not used???:confused::eek:
By the way, who is "Our question" I only your pretty little warning.
Which has been noted.....thanks???

adver
17-01-2012, 12:44 PM

Hi bros,
Here is the web address
[email protected]
Thank you for reading.

Best regards.

teteku
17-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Bro,
I think that there lots of options around the mangga besar area.

Cheers.

newbird9403
17-01-2012, 02:52 PM
SO u are a Pilot???? hehe.. Same as a friend before... No drinking ya.

Cannot be a pilot, lah....., not enough rest cannot fly lah......

newbird9403
17-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Fellow Bros,
What will be the cheonging scene like over the CNY holidays next week?
Do the chinese girls go home over this period from Alex, Malio, Classics etc
or is it business as usual?

Thinking of a quickie stop-over...

Cheers,
Bob

Bob, no change, just as many girls here. Its too expensive for them to go back home unless they have made enough. Go back home you have to give ang pow....etc, if no money how to go.....