PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Rainman
14-08-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by MoonFace
And Bro rainman...

Ironically your post is numbered 1001.

Go to 1001 tonight ??.. you might be lucky perhaps!

No lah... Bro.... Was there on Fri... bored alredi... anyway... The new place is Lido Palace lah..

Let's see how thing goes...

cheers

MoonFace
14-08-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Martini-Fan

Okay, I believe you. And whats so famous with these KTV-girls?
In this sector I'm not experienced at all.
Prefer street life and bars. :D

Cheers!

It's like comparing a RM2 Ramly burger along N-S highway in
Malaysia to a RM4-6 Burger in a McDonald's Restaurant.

It's up to individual's preference and whether you think it's
worth it .. or not ... or not paying a cent/sen !

Some others can afford Rp5 million for a ST in a posh Hotel.
These are the one who can afford personal Chef!

heh!...

Let him enjoy... it's his first trip there anyway!

Martini-Fan
15-08-2002, 09:19 AM

Hi Moon!

It's like comparing a RM2 Ramly burger along N-S highway in
Malaysia to a RM4-6 Burger in a McDonald's Restaurant.

Yeah, and the Ramly burger is the better choice.
Btw, WhopperŠ forever!
And please dont call McD a "restaurant".

Let him enjoy...

No prob, live and let live.

Hi Rainman,

5th September in SG isn't possible I think. I start my trip 7th Sep, before I have to arrange everything at office and so on.
I wanna go to HaNoi at the beginning for around 4-5 days, then maybe direct to Surabaya or Jakarta first and with a domestic flight to Surabaya, I haven't decided yet.
Better first to Bandung? Have to pay school fee.
Perhaps a stop in Manila? It's another alternative me thinking about.
Today I go to Tanjung Pinang, Bintan, that's for sure. Hehe, a walk on the wild side.
Have to be picked up again..... :D

Cheers comrades!

Rainman
15-08-2002, 10:49 AM
U have less then 3 weeks to plan and have not decided yet???

Bandung sure must pass Jakarta one.

Let me know... The best way is by train..

Cheers

Hi Rainman,

5th September in SG isn't possible I think. I start my trip 7th Sep, before I have to arrange everything at office and so on.
I wanna go to HaNoi at the beginning for around 4-5 days, then maybe direct to Surabaya or Jakarta first and with a domestic flight to Surabaya, I haven't decided yet.
Better first to Bandung? Have to pay school fee.
Perhaps a stop in Manila? It's another alternative me thinking about.
Today I go to Tanjung Pinang, Bintan, that's for sure. Hehe, a walk on the wild side.
Have to be picked up again..... :D

Cheers comrades!

Martini-Fan
15-08-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
U have less then 3 weeks to plan and have not decided yet???
Cheers

Relax my friend. I don't plan anything, only the flight tickets. The rest I'll see at arrival. Too much hassle planning everything, you'll loose the spontaneous events. Heading to Bintan now!
Take care!

Rainman
15-08-2002, 01:06 PM

Relax my friend. I don't plan anything, only the flight tickets. The rest I'll see at arrival. Too much hassle planning everything, you'll loose the spontaneous events. Heading to Bintan now!
Take care!

I understand... Cheers and enjoy yourself....

Find time to come to Singapore on 5th Sep lah..

Cheers

waffles
15-08-2002, 06:35 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Melawai II? Am looking for hotel recommendations in the Blok M area. Stayed at the Losari Hotel last time but wasn't impressed. The Ahambra is out of my price range.

Does anyone have an email address for the Melawai II?

thanks
waffles

Kiev
16-08-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by waffles
Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Melawai II? Am looking for hotel recommendations in the Blok M area. Stayed at the Losari Hotel last time but wasn't impressed. The Ahambra is out of my price range.

thanks
waffles
Halo,
try this website and find all the hotels in South of Jakarta. Prices quite reasonable, but must book at least 4 working days in advance leh! Gran Mahakam is 5-star but only USD100.
http://www.asiatravel.com/indonesia.html

Halo Rainman and Moonface,
change your appearances liao! Very refreshing leh....but taking alot of space. :p Hope to see u guys again, whether in Sgp or Jkt, whether for fishing, screwing, pool or beer, I'll be on!

Cheers

MoonFace
16-08-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Kiev

change your appearances liao! Very refreshing leh....but taking alot of space. :p Hope to see u guys again, whether in Sgp or Jkt, whether for fishing, screwing, pool or beer, I'll be on!

Cheers

You say only! But everytime reply "Other time..."
Don't say I didn't cio you...
tonight some brothers going to JB
you want to go ??
If cannot JB.. maybe (MAYBE!) another gang go pub in town.

let me know...

jameskhoa
17-08-2002, 12:44 PM
Hi Rainman,

From reading the threads on Indo, its obvious that you are more or less the grand master round here. Maybe you could help me out with this location.

Yogyakarta, can't seem to find much info on this place. Tried my best not to bother anyone, but I really cannot find sheet on the net.

I'll be stayin in Radisson for 4 days 3 nights. Hoping to get some company for overnight stays.

Thanks buddy

wonsim
17-08-2002, 04:35 PM
Back from Surabay last night.

stayed in Hyatt and must say that it was a very "decent" trip. Client not very automatic so for first 2 nights left lone in hotel room. tried the pub in hyatt but not much action. Walked to the biggest shopping mall in Surabaya - Plaza Tanjungang also cant find much action, no massage or whatsoever there. But must admit many pretty local chinese babes shop there.

On the very last nite, meet up with another client and he brought me to the so-called best karaoke there - Deluxe. Main difference is that you choose your gal from a fish-tank kind of setting and seem more like a chix-joint.

Overall, quite an enjoyable night as the gals are quite fun although not much touching allowed, just some ruba-ruba here and there. Asked about going back to hotel and quoted 1 juta. Asked her to come after work, by-pass her mamasan and she quoted 600,000 IDR but fucking problem is that she was having period. :(

personally, feel that Jakarta is a much better place for cheonging after travelled to quite a no. of cities in indonesia. For the brother asking about Yogja, its a very tourism city and recently, ST published an article saying that young people in yogja is getting more open and most have 'tasted" sex before marriage. So..should not have problem finding but guess you need local friend to assist you. I've been to Yogja tiwce but see no action at all.

Bro rainman, so you coming back on 5/9/02? Mi will be in Bandung (travel by mobil ) on 21/8/02 and return to jkt the next day. Cfm staying in Jkt on 22/8/02 and trying to extend one more night so as to enjoy the Friday action. Will be staying in Sheraton on Jkt. You will be in Jkt during this period? Seem like you are planning some travelling to Bandung or surabaya huh?

Must really enjoy this trip as will be going for my reservist for 3 siong weeks in Sept!

Cheers

wonsim
17-08-2002, 04:39 PM
For Bro Martini-Fan

Understand that you are planning to take a domestik flight from jkt to Surabaya in your forthcoming trip.

Heard from my client that GA is currently having a promotion. Domestik flight from jkt to Surabaya cost only 300,000 IDR one way. But think there's a catch, soemthing like 10 seats per flight or something like that. Maybe you can get Bro rainman to check it out.

Cheers

pterchew
17-08-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by jameskhoa
Hi Rainman,

From reading the threads on Indo, its obvious that you are more or less the grand master round here. Maybe you could help me out with this location.

Yogyakarta, can't seem to find much info on this place. Tried my best not to bother anyone, but I really cannot find sheet on the net.

I'll be stayin in Radisson for 4 days 3 nights. Hoping to get some company for overnight stays.

Thanks buddy

i happened 2 read ur tread b4 bro rainman and moon face, they
might be busy at tis time so let me provide the information u
required.

Yogyakarta is at jakarta tower. tell any taxi driver jakarta tower
and they should know. there is a super ktv cum massage centre
beside the jakarta tower hotel. u may try ur fishing there. i
suppose they charge at RP180,000 4 one hr massage. i dont
know becos i didn't try. i was only there once wif rainman and
moon face. beside, radisson aka redtop hotel hv short-time
gal 2. u may check it out from the bell boy. they will be more
than happy 2 assist u 4 a small amount of tips. check the price
first b4 u commit.

take care and enjoy. :)

Rainman
18-08-2002, 01:44 PM
Peter. He is talking about the real Yogya in central Java and not the hotel in Jakarta lah.

Cheers

Originally posted by pterchew

i happened 2 read ur tread b4 bro rainman and moon face, they
might be busy at tis time so let me provide the information u
required.

Yogyakarta is at jakarta tower. tell any taxi driver jakarta tower
and they should know. there is a super ktv cum massage centre
beside the jakarta tower hotel. u may try ur fishing there. i
suppose they charge at RP180,000 4 one hr massage. i dont
know becos i didn't try. i was only there once wif rainman and
moon face. beside, radisson aka redtop hotel hv short-time
gal 2. u may check it out from the bell boy. they will be more
than happy 2 assist u 4 a small amount of tips. check the price
first b4 u commit.

take care and enjoy. :)

Rainman
18-08-2002, 01:51 PM
In Yogya. there is only one street with happening.... That is Maliboro where u find a mall, street stall etc etc with nice toruist item for sales.

Hang around the mall and look out for ABG.. (Young scool gals)... They could be pick up easily if u have the time and know how... Difficult to tell from here. It is up to U....

Ask around and there is a very big disco,,,, eveybody know about it... Try your luck inside.

In general, a small quiet town mainly for tourist. If u find any thing interesting. Let me know...

I was there many times but always with someone thus no chance to venture far. Only thing not to miss is of course to visit Borobordor.... The so called 8th wonder of the world.

Cheers

Hi Rainman,

Thanks buddy

LiNpEh
18-08-2002, 01:56 PM
rain...

cannot agree with you more... :D

so u r confirm in sin on the first week of sept huh........

Rainman
18-08-2002, 01:59 PM
Duluxe is the most expensive place in Surabaya...

Like what we did at Jayakarta Tower.

U should just hang around hotel Tanjungang (Next to plaza Tanjungang) and some OKT will come forward to u.... Same same in JKT and Surabya just that it cost more there.. LAst I paid Rup 700k fr ST.

There are many other places. Go and check my thread on Indonesia's infor except Jakarta. I wrote a fair bit there....

Knowing u with preferance for overnight. U should go to Desparado in Shangri-la... Sure caught one. But remember the gals in front near the stage are normal gals and those working one are always behind near the enterance. Cost about Rup 500k.

Cheers

Originally posted by wonsim
Back from Surabay last night.

stayed in Hyatt and must say that it was a very "decent" trip. Client not very automatic so for first 2 nights left lone in hotel room. tried the pub in hyatt but not much action. Walked to the biggest shopping mall in Surabaya - Plaza Tanjungang also cant find much action, no massage or whatsoever there. But must admit many pretty local chinese babes shop there.

On the very last nite, meet up with another client and he brought me to the so-called best karaoke there - Deluxe. Main difference is that you choose your gal from a fish-tank kind of setting and seem more like a chix-joint.

Overall, quite an enjoyable night as the gals are quite fun although not much touching allowed, just some ruba-ruba here and there. Asked about going back to hotel and quoted 1 juta. Asked her to come after work, by-pass her mamasan and she quoted 600,000 IDR but fucking problem is that she was having period. :(

Rainman
18-08-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
rain...

cannot agree with you more... :D

so u r confirm in sin on the first week of sept huh........

Yes.... bro and I presume I will see u on our gathering hor???

Take care and cheers...

Rainman
18-08-2002, 02:07 PM

Bro rainman, so you coming back on 5/9/02? Mi will be in Bandung (travel by mobil ) on 21/8/02 and return to jkt the next day. Cfm staying in Jkt on 22/8/02 and trying to extend one more night so as to enjoy the Friday action. Will be staying in Sheraton on Jkt. You will be in Jkt during this period? Seem like you are planning some travelling to Bandung or surabaya huh?

Must really enjoy this trip as will be going for my reservist for 3 siong weeks in Sept!

Cheers

I might be around.... To try your China import FL leh.kkekekekek

SMS me when near....

Rainman
18-08-2002, 02:15 PM
Another new place. Looks like Indonesia econmy is getting from good to best... So many new KTB opening and wonder how many out there.

This is a Korean KTV just opened 2 months back and is located on the ground Floor of Landmark Building along Sudirman across the Shangri-la.

It has 16 rooms and most important of all. The gals there are allowed to wear only BIKINI and nothing else... Song right??

Another thing not common here is the gals here drink like fish and good for guys who like drinking..

Al the gals wore number tags and beware.... Those that have the tag on top cannot take away. Those that wear it low can bring out for Rup 800K overnight..

Look wise... If u have been to the KTV in Jakarta.. well....the same to me lah.

Happy cheonging and post FR if any.

cheers

pterchew
18-08-2002, 03:00 PM
Peter. He is talking about the real Yogya in central Java and not the hotel in Jakarta lah.

Cheers

oops! pai sei pai sei...kekeke :D

wonsim
18-08-2002, 05:49 PM
Another new place. Looks like Indonesia econmy is getting from good to best... So many new KTB opening and wonder how many out there.

This is a Korean KTV just opened 2 months back and is located on the ground Floor of Landmark Building along Sudirman across the Shangri-la.

It has 16 rooms and most important of all. The gals there are allowed to wear only BIKINI and nothing else... Song right??

Another thing not common here is the gals here drink like fish and good for guys who like drinking..

Al the gals wore number tags and beware.... Those that have the tag on top cannot take away. Those that wear it low can bring out for Rup 800K overnight..

Look wise... If u have been to the KTV in Jakarta.. well....the same to me lah.

Happy cheonging and post FR if any.

cheers

So bro rainman,

This one better or 1001? Too bad mi to good drinker but after so many trips to Indonesia, have start to pick up drinking again Stopped for 4 years but guess u need to drink to enjoy when in Karaoke.

Really like to see so many gals in bikini but since gals drink alot, wait before they drunk mi mabo liao. Will SMS you when nearer to the date but one place I really want to try is Karita Parjit (think you know which one i refer to) Heard the damage is abt 200,000 rite for full course? May get my client to bring mi there in the day if can squeeze any time out. Look to have a real busy schedule.

China FR...I try to get for you but since will only be in JKT on thu/Fri, dun think can get as they only freelance on days where biz not too good (sun/mon/tue etc) But I will try to get the contact from you if my client dun mind.

Club Deluxe not too bad lah...and they having promotion, buy 1 get 1 free so think quite worth while. One thing is thatnot many china gals, think all go jkt liao! Anyway, this client will be in town end of Aug so now busy reading geylang thread so as to know where to bring him when he is sg. Never cheong geylang so must brush up my knowledge.

Btw..how to gather any information with regard to cities except jkt as most is in behasa??? If i know about the hotel Tanjungang in surabaya, mi will sure go there and try as i was in plaza tanjungang alone to hunt and shop. Also, for yogja, didn know can get one from malioboro street id spend soem time. Mi went twice and recent trip which was early this month, was in hotel (stayed Ibis) at 9pm and didn know what to do. Client damm decent and saw the massage gal qualtiy, dun wana try. Id know spend some time can get one sch gal, sure go there and stand stand look look since Ibis is just rite in the centre of malioboro.

Borobudur, ok only lah, and if weather too hot and ,must climb all the stairs, den quite siong leh. So the nite b4 better dun have too much exercise. keke

Cheers

Martini-Fan
19-08-2002, 08:43 AM

Club Deluxe not too bad lah...and they having promotion, buy 1 get 1 free so think quite worth while.

Oooh, I'll get a threesome for normal rate???
Nice deal.
Or talking about drinks?
:D

Cheers

The early dicks get the better chicks
--------------------------------------

Rainman
19-08-2002, 08:49 AM

So bro rainman,

This one better or 1001? Too bad mi to good drinker but after so many trips to Indonesia, have start to pick up drinking again Stopped for 4 years but guess u need to drink to enjoy when in Karaoke.

Really like to see so many gals in bikini but since gals drink alot, wait before they drunk mi mabo liao. Will SMS you when nearer to the date but one place I really want to try is Karita Parjit (think you know which one i refer to) Heard the damage is abt 200,000 rite for full course? May get my client to bring mi there in the day if can squeeze any time out. Look to have a real busy schedule.

Of course 1001 is better in term of quality and so is Travel or the new Lido palace. This Las Vegas is the same concept as those in Block M but much better.

Cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 08:53 AM

So bro rainman,
Club Deluxe not too bad lah...and they having promotion, buy 1 get 1 free so think quite worth while. One thing is thatnot many china gals, think all go jkt liao! Anyway, this client will be in town end of Aug so now busy reading geylang thread so as to know where to bring him when he is sg. Never cheong geylang so must brush up my knowledge.

Cheers

There is a nice place in Surabaya called KowLoon... which is a KTV and shakehead disco... there are lots of PRC here...

Deluxe can give a miss next time...

When your client intown and should u have any problem.... Give Smilier a PM and he will help U... If China Chick at roadside. ask cumking.... But Smilier is the one lah.

Cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 09:00 AM

So bro rainman,

Btw..how to gather any information with regard to cities except jkt as most is in behasa??? If i know about the hotel Tanjungang in surabaya, mi will sure go there and try as i was in plaza tanjungang alone to hunt and shop. Also, for yogja, didn know can get one from malioboro street id spend soem time. Mi went twice and recent trip which was early this month, was in hotel (stayed Ibis) at 9pm and didn know what to do. Client damm decent and saw the massage gal qualtiy, dun wana try. Id know spend some time can get one sch gal, sure go there and stand stand look look since Ibis is just rite in the centre of malioboro.

Borobudur, ok only lah, and if weather too hot and ,must climb all the stairs, den quite siong leh. So the nite b4 better dun have too much exercise. keke

Cheers

Hotel Ibis is good. was having my massage in the room with this lady whom is about late 20th. She was the one who told me about ABG at the Maliboro mall. She asked if I want to have one for Rup300K and she will go down and get for me.. So next time... Look out for them...

Well.. I didn't accept her offer as my GF will be back soon.kekekkeee

Cheers

PS: Bororbodor... I forgot how many times I went there alredi... Now I tell my guest to go up himself while I wait at the drink stall....

Rainman
19-08-2002, 09:04 AM

Oooh, I'll get a threesome for normal rate???
Nice deal.
Or talking about drinks?

The early dicks get the better chicks
--------------------------------------

Taking about the drink lah.

How's Bintang??? Burn a big hole somewhere???kekekeke

Rainman
19-08-2002, 09:08 AM

oops! pai sei pai sei...kekeke :D

Human make mistake.

Are u coming to our 5th Sep gathering????

cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 09:10 AM

Cheers

U looks busy nowaday hor...

Call u when I come back.

Take care.

smiler
19-08-2002, 09:45 AM

When your client intown and should u have any problem.... Give Smilier a PM and he will help U... If China Chick at roadside. ask cumking.... But Smilier is the one lah.

Cheers

Yo, wat this????............Who giving me a PM???? Wat Help should I give????? Wat I'm the one???? Aiyo....si mi tai chi?????:confused:

Martini-Fan
19-08-2002, 09:53 AM

How's Bintang??? Burn a big hole somewhere???

Pardon? What kind of hole and where? In the wallet? Impossible in Indonesia.
Bintang is much better than Batam in MHO. Had a great time! Driving around with a motocycle just for fun, in the afternoon @KM24 s/t and evening disco or beer stall and l/t.
Hehe.......................

Going to the travel agent today and fix the trip in September hopefully. I'll let you know.
Cheers

jameskhoa
19-08-2002, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the info Rain, Pete,

I'll be there on Wed (21st Aug), hope I can figure some shet out, the worst prob I have is that I can't speak a word of Bahasa (only got as far as Satu, Dua, Tiga, Umpat, can't even say 5 yet..) damn pathetic, but anyway, I'll be on the look out. Any chance you guys could tell me what kind of "buildings" or places will look most like the "it" places? Will it be more or less like a Mall or maybe I can get some luck in Hotels?

Rainman
19-08-2002, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the info Rain, Pete,

I'll be there on Wed (21st Aug), hope I can figure some shet out, the worst prob I have is that I can't speak a word of Bahasa (only got as far as Satu, Dua, Tiga, Umpat, can't even say 5 yet..) damn pathetic, but anyway, I'll be on the look out. Any chance you guys could tell me what kind of "buildings" or places will look most like the "it" places? Will it be more or less like a Mall or maybe I can get some luck in Hotels?

Okay Copy from the other thread for U.

Hunting Area.
-----------------
Malioboro Mall . 3flr.
Galeria Mall. - Both about 200K on weekend before 10pm

Diskotik Papilon (Near hotel melia purosani),
tariff 100-200rb short 200-400rb long.

Diskotik Yogya-yogya (jl Magelang) from 10pm onward
ABG - Young gals at sme preice as above

On-the-spot joints (if home/hotel is inconvenient):
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hotel Kencono Wungu,
Telaga Biru (jl Solo),
Planet Dioni (near Hero supermarket at jl Solo,
from 10 pm and can check in at Rup60k per nitght

Once again. Yogya is very very small and lots of student everywhere on Motorbike.

U might find it boring. What are u doing there anyway??

Cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 11:28 AM

Pardon? What kind of hole and where? In the wallet? Impossible in Indonesia.
Bintang is much better than Batam in MHO. Had a great time! Driving around with a motocycle just for fun, in the afternoon @KM24 s/t and evening disco or beer stall and l/t.
Hehe.......................

Going to the travel agent today and fix the trip in September hopefully. I'll let you know.
Cheers

SO that's all u have to say about adventure there???

Sending me your photo collection again??

Thanks

jameskhoa
19-08-2002, 12:12 PM
Hey brudder,

Just figured out how to "search" heh heh, so sorry. I found your other thread from March early this year.

Thanks, gonna be there to choose workers for my boss's factory. According to me boss, the trip might be cut short to 2 day 1 night. So have to make the most of it. At the moment, not sure how I should go about approaching these girls? Should I just judge from myself or they will approach me? Think most of the time, they will approach white folks, but if I am asian, they will not be that open yeah?

And will most of these girls come on back to my hotel for overnight? (radisson)

Apologise again for bothering you bro, will give you a full report when thing I'm done.

Okay Copy from the other thread for U.

Hunting Area.
-----------------
Malioboro Mall . 3flr.
Galeria Mall. - Both about 200K on weekend before 10pm

Diskotik Papilon (Near hotel melia purosani),
tariff 100-200rb short 200-400rb long.

Diskotik Yogya-yogya (jl Magelang) from 10pm onward
ABG - Young gals at sme preice as above

On-the-spot joints (if home/hotel is inconvenient):
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hotel Kencono Wungu,
Telaga Biru (jl Solo),
Planet Dioni (near Hero supermarket at jl Solo,
from 10 pm and can check in at Rup60k per nitght

Once again. Yogya is very very small and lots of student everywhere on Motorbike.

U might find it boring. What are u doing there anyway??

Cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 12:24 PM
So u should have a agents there whom will look after your need ... don;t worry....

I reply on the other thread regarding your question.

I must stress that this is a small and boring town mainly for tourist to visit borobodor and relax.

Cheers

Hey brudder,

Just figured out how to "search" heh heh, so sorry. I found your other thread from March early this year.

Thanks, gonna be there to choose workers for my boss's factory. According to me boss, the trip might be cut short to 2 day 1 night. So have to make the most of it. At the moment, not sure how I should go about approaching these girls? Should I just judge from myself or they will approach me? Think most of the time, they will approach white folks, but if I am asian, they will not be that open yeah?

And will most of these girls come on back to my hotel for overnight? (radisson)

Apologise again for bothering you bro, will give you a full report when thing I'm done.

songster
19-08-2002, 04:16 PM
Hello Bros Rainman,Moonface and Phoem,

Came back from Jakarta last friday, thousand thanks to you bros for your "super" information on JKT,if not I won't have a "stadium" good time.

Spend four nights in JKT, every night also got sortie. Now after the tiring mission, I think spend all my ammo spend. Lucky never get "I.A". ( Gun Jammed )

So this is my first FR, pardon me for my first FR but I must carry on the favour to share so that the rest can be informed.

First night stay at Jayakarta hotel, check-in went straight to SUPER as walking distance. After entering the front door, a bit disappointed as seems to be an old pub for senior citizens but explore around and went to the back door and realise it a chicken house. The strange thing is you select the girl through pictures. A first time for me so dont know what to select, like singapore hawker centre- the food picture, what you see is not what you get ,I thought. Anyway got this Indo girl around 22years, quite sexy body. Paid 155K for one hour message and sex.
look : 6/10
body : 7/10
bust : 6/10
bbbj : 6/10
fj : 7/10
message quite good, full body and got twist here and there.

After the first mission, continue second. Took a taxi to LA bar. Cannot speak bahasa indonesia so copy the address from the last few post. Keep saying MTR to driver, dont know he knows anot. Seems to be driving round and round, a bit scare but later suddenly turn into a row of shop house and saw MTR. Found LA bar but super crowded inside as on Sunday. Cannot find any nice big melons so end up mami introduce small size girl. Seems friendly although do not what she is saying. SO went "atas" but KNN a dead fish some more ask to hurry and cannot change position. Forget the FR for her, came down and saw one girl with big melons but she come down only change to another customer. Must be those hot one's mentioned by Bro.Phoem. Maybe next time will go again on weekdays not so crowded.

Anyway, these two places not bad, girls are normal although there are exceptional one which you must look out for. But it's my first trip there and knowing that there are more to come for other joints like stadium. Will post about my FR on those joints.

Next time any bro wanna stay at Kota area, stay at Mecure Hotel, Jayakarta sucks, I stay there one night -ta bolah tahah. Services sucks, hotel interest to get tips only. Ask for adaptor for my labtop, out of stock crap. Ask me money to buy, then internet cannot received email. C.B. phone system. Then ask hotel reception to book driver + car the next day. Driver never turn up so KNN get from the streets for a taxi. Late for appointment.
The next day change to Mercure, so much better. Hotel also new facilities and massage girl not bad, got special services.

That's all for now bros, will be going to JKT in Sept, maybe can meet up with you guys. Because cheonging alone a bit boring...

Martini-Fan
19-08-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by songster
That's all for now bros, will be going to JKT in Sept, maybe can meet up with you guys. Because cheonging alone a bit boring...

Goin September too, but I'm not a massage parlours or KTV-Lover.
More in FL-scene. But some drinks, of course.
Cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 05:05 PM

Sorry to hear that Jayakarta sucks.... So bro must banned this hotel alreadi....

What is important is that u still had a great time...

cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 05:08 PM

Cheers

Going out with u where got chance... U so handsome... Nobody will notice that we are there... So how???

Cheers

Don;t believed?? Ask Moon....

danny41sg
19-08-2002, 05:17 PM

Sorry to hear that Jayakarta sucks.... So bro must banned this hotel alreadi....

What is important is that u still had a great time...

cheers

Hi bro,

For your info, I might need to make a trip up to Jkt end next week. Will keep you posted.

Cheers mate

Rainman
19-08-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by danny41sg

Hi bro,

For your info, I might need to make a trip up to Jkt end next week. Will keep you posted.

Cheers mate

I will be around till 4th Sep. Why so sudden har???

Cheers

songster
19-08-2002, 05:57 PM
Cheers

Sounds Interesting, never try F.L. but bro.rainman says you very handisome.... we sure cannot get fish one!
But nevermine, no fish shrimp also can...

Anyway, will contact you bros. when Sept comes but now gotta do report ( not FR ) but business report.

Cheers

Martini-Fan
19-08-2002, 06:21 PM
[b]Goin September too, but I'm not a massage parlours or KTV-Lover.
Cheers

Sounds Interesting, never try F.L. but bro.rainman says you very handisome.... we sure cannot get fish one!
But nevermine, no fish shrimp also can...

Anyway, will contact you bros. when Sept comes but now gotta do report ( not FR ) but business report.

Cheers

me not hansum, me ugly. don't know, rainman exaggerating as usual.
Once in Jkt we've entered disco and a girl talked some stuff to me. I bought her some drinks and ending up in the hotel with her, a sweet Bandung gal.
He'll never forgive me that....... :D
Ooops, must still pay her tuition fee for 9/02....

Tomolo some more info's.

The early dicks get the better chicks, hehe
--------------------------------------------

songster
19-08-2002, 06:31 PM
Once in Jkt we've entered disco and a girl talked some stuff to me. I bought her some drinks and ending up in the hotel with her, a sweet Bandung gal.

What did you talk to the girl, bro. teach me lah. I also want to learn some pick up line in bahasa Indonesia so next time F.L. scene can perform a bit lah...

next FR on Stadium .....

Cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 06:32 PM

me not hansum, me ugly. don't know, rainman exaggerating as usual.
He'll never forgive me that....... :D
Ooops, must still pay her tuition fee for 9/02....

Tomolo some more info's.

The early dicks get the better chicks, hehe
--------------------------------------------

What about u been pick up by some office gal walking near Hyatt Hotel?? So handsome.... Careful when with U.... What about your story about Monas and Tiga Puluh... Always got pick-up by lady.... Some charm u have I must admit......

Take care my friend.

Cheeers

wonsim
19-08-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by smiler

Yo, wat this????............Who giving me a PM???? Wat Help should I give????? Wat I'm the one???? Aiyo....si mi tai chi?????:confusedBro Smiler

Mai kan Chong, Bro rainman just being nice, ask me to try PM u for help if I need some tips for local scence. Mi never see any battlefield action in Sg b4 although been helping to boast the indonesia economy for the past 3 months.

Anyway, still reading up on the geylang thread so might not need to both you lor:) Between, Tommy joint is 1612, so which mean street 16, house 12?

Cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 06:35 PM

What did you talk to the girl, bro. teach me lah. I also want to learn some pick up line in bahasa Indonesia so next time F.L. scene can perform a bit lah...

next FR on Stadium .....

Cheers

Bro... U didn't read carefully... He said he goes into Disco and was PICK UP BY THE GAL... Not he pick up gal... Anyway.. he don't need ......

Cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 06:39 PM
Mai kan Chong, Bro rainman just being nice, ask me to try PM u for help if I need some tips for local scence. Mi never see any battlefield action in Sg b4 although been helping to boast the indonesia economy for the past 3 months.

Anyway, still reading up on the geylang thread so might not need to both you lor:) Between, Tommy joint is 1612, so which mean street 16, house 12?

Cheers

Bro... Tommy is there at Lor 16 and house 12. A very big gang is going there tonite to meet up before going for drink...

U could meet all the senor Samster there if u have time....

Cheers

PS : Tommy place is the Cat150 lor... Also no PRC,,,

wonsim
19-08-2002, 06:44 PM

There is a nice place in Surabaya called KowLoon... which is a KTV and shakehead disco... there are lots of PRC here...

Deluxe can give a miss next time...

Cheers

Wa Lau bro rainman,

Buay Sui lah, your this piece of info came so late! I was staying in radisson the first time I was in Surabaya in July and from my room window, I can see the neon board showing mi Kowloon.

Was very tempted to try but then I was alone, so no courage. coz had not gone out with you to familiar myself with indonesia mah keke. If so many PRC and shakehead gals there, i would have gone down to hunt on both nights.

Now dunno when can go to surabaya again. But good chance that I might be in Jkt in early october and stay might be a longer one than usual, shld be at least 5 days. But will MIA for here for 3 whole weeks in Sept due to reservist. Sian.....

One thing for sure, will try to maximise this week trip. So far, one of my client has already book mi for Friday nite action and guess will go to 1001 as he regular there. Will want to go karita Parjit, Bro, you have th address, is it near to 1001?

Cheers

Rainman
19-08-2002, 06:57 PM

One thing for sure, will try to maximise this week trip. So far, one of my client has already book mi for Friday nite action and guess will go to 1001 as he regular there. Will want to go karita Parjit, Bro, you have th address, is it near to 1001?

Cheers

O still don;t know what is this Karita Parjit u are talking about.. Is Katika Pijit?? BM???

Cheers

phenom
19-08-2002, 10:42 PM

The nick is phenom - p-h-e-n-o-m. Hope you'll get it right the next time round. cheers.

pterchew
20-08-2002, 12:03 AM

Human make mistake.

Are u coming to our 5th Sep gathering????

cheers

thanks 4 ur invitation.
glad 2 join if time permit.
will let u know soon after i got my schedule. :)

Rainman
20-08-2002, 09:45 AM

thanks 4 ur invitation.
glad 2 join if time permit.
will let u know soon after i got my schedule. :)

Okay Peter...

Would be nice to see u and learn more about your new up coming project. Do find time.

Cheers

danny41sg
20-08-2002, 10:10 AM

I will be around till 4th Sep. Why so sudden har???
Cheers

Miss you mah...;)

Rainman
20-08-2002, 10:49 AM

Miss you mah...;)

I apprecite it and yes... I can feel it....

Take care.... cfm the date... SMS me......C U...

Cheers

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 10:51 AM

Cheers

Don't remember what we talked about. Typical small talk stuff if you don't know each other. Make her smile, make her laugh, treat her well. It works sometimes. And often the students want to talk english to improve their language skills. I never needed Bahasa, but I will learn too.
Cheers

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 11:00 AM

What about u been pick up by some office gal walking near Hyatt Hotel??

Interesting you mention that. She called me yesterday, maybe we meet and I can introduce her to U. Nice lady.

What about your story about Monas and Tiga Puluh...

What about about this? As far as I remember I "helped" them with some dollars, so more businesslike. But they didn't ask, I admit.

Always got pick-up by lady....Some charm u have I must admit......

Treat her like a lady........................ :D
(Cornelius Brothers And Sister Rose)

Cheers [/B]

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 11:07 AM

Bro... U didn't read carefully... He said he goes into Disco and was PICK UP BY THE GAL... Not he pick up gal... Anyway.. he don't need ......

Cheers

Btw, Rainman,

what's the name of disco and hotel we went together?
Do you remember? I forgot it.
Name of hotel beginning with B, isn't it?

Shit, Alzheimer.................
must drink more beer to keep the brain elastic
Cheers

gajah
20-08-2002, 12:09 PM
Hi there,

Need some advise as first time in Jkt. I will be staying in Hotel Citra and just wondering if there are any good pick up joints there. Will be there from Wed till Fri.

Searched the thread but can't find any on Hotel Citra. Thanks in advance.

gajah

Rainman
20-08-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by gajah
Hi there,

Need some advise as first time in Jkt. I will be staying in Hotel Citra and just wondering if there are any good pick up joints there. Will be there from Wed till Fri.

Searched the thread but can't find any on Hotel Citra. Thanks in advance.

gajah

Which CITRA??

There are

Citra Cikopo Hotel - Jl Pemuda kav 17.
Citra Inn - Kelapa Gading
Citra Inn Hotel - Cikarang
Citra Puri - Cikini.

Regards

Rainman
20-08-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by waffles

thanks
waffles

Hi Waffles.

There are 2 Melawai Hotel along Jl Melawai Raya next to block M area.

M. I is with the massage center at the 6th floor where our dear martini fan stayed the last time.. Hotel is old and cost Rup 95,000 per night.

M. II is across the road above Fajar resturant and is newer and bigger room. Rates is Rup224,000 per night....

Sorry they don't have a e-mail address and tel is +62-21-270-0408 or 270-0447...

Cheers

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 12:51 PM
Hi there,

.....Hotel Citra and just wondering if there are any good pick up joints there.......
gajah

There is one pick up point around the hotel....
Called "Jakarta" or something like that.
Cheers

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 12:58 PM

M. I is with the massage center at the 6th floor where our dear martini fan stayed the last time.. Hotel is old and cost Rup 95,000 per night.
Cheers

Last time I stayed Sahid Jaya as far as I remember, short cut to Tigah Puluh. :D
I stayed Melawai at the first JKT-trip, wasn't it 195,000 Rp?
Right, old and a little bit rundown, but nice ladies in the afternoon in the shopping area sround for ST in your room, and also in Lintas some diamonds between the rough.
Have fun!

Rainman
20-08-2002, 01:04 PM

Btw, Rainman,

what's the name of disco and hotel we went together?
Do you remember? I forgot it.
Name of hotel beginning with B, isn't it?

Shit, Alzheimer.................
must drink more beer to keep the brain elastic
Cheers

The hotel name is Borobudur Inter Continental Jakarta so named after the 8th wonder of the world in Jogya which u will see when u are there. Our other forum member " catwomen69" stayed there when she was here recently....

If u want to stay there... I might be able to book for U using another company's corporate rates which is US 40 per night.

As for the Disco/Pub... the name is Musro... Or The Music Room..

I can see u are getting old...

Cheers and take care.

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 01:11 PM

The hotel name is Borobudur Inter Continental Jakarta
I can see u are getting old...
Cheers and take care.

Come on, sweetheart, I've got the B right! :D
Not too bad.......

Rainman
20-08-2002, 01:13 PM

Last time I stayed Sahid Jaya as far as I remember, short cut to Tigah Puluh. :D
I stayed Melawai at the first JKT-trip, wasn't it 195,000 Rp?
Right, old and a little bit rundown, but nice ladies in the afternoon in the shopping area sround for ST in your room, and also in Lintas some diamonds between the rough.
Have fun!

I thinnk u are correct... Impossible that the rates is below rup100K as i was just wondering... Those 6 hours fuck house around here or in town cost about Rup 130-150 exclude condom...kekeke

Lintas or LM... used to be my favourite hideout when I first came as it is near my office. Had a Manado gals here before... only Rup 150 for the whole night as compared to Rup 300 now for those on the 6th floor... and ST only somremore....

Cheers

Rainman
20-08-2002, 01:17 PM

Come on, sweetheart, I've got the B right! :D
Not too bad.......

Yup ... U remember the "B" cause that's your student girlfriend's CUP SIZE.... Right????

Cheers

Rainman
20-08-2002, 01:20 PM

There is one pick up point around the hotel....
Called "Jakarta" or something like that.
Cheers

Bro dear..

Which Citra are u referring to???

cheers

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 01:22 PM

Those 6 hours fuck house around here or in town cost about Rup 130-150 exclude condom...kekeke
Cheers

Once a grabbed a lady for a ST at this huge veggie market in the west of Jakarta near the river or channel or whatelse it is.
She recommended a room 2 hrs for 20,000Rp and I expected a room full of waste, rats, cockroaches and so on.
But wonder, professional run, clean, washed(!) towels, condom, soap etc.
I was really surprised.

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 01:25 PM

Yup ... U remember the "B" cause that's your student girlfriend's CUP SIZE.... Right????
Cheers

Some clarification, bro.
A) Which student you're referring to?
B) Then I better stay "C"itra next time, huh?

Rainman
20-08-2002, 01:30 PM
Bottom line is that I am correct in what I say... We stand NO CHANCE alongside U... So we must be 5 tables away from each other when we next goes to any bar, pub or disco...

Only KTV ... I have no fear... there I more handsome....kekekeke

For your office lady... sure...let's meet up for lunch... There is a famous word used here which I will teach U now....

It is call "BBS" or Bobo Bobo Siang.. Ask your Girlfriend to explain next time....kekekeke

Cheers

What about u been pick up by some office gal walking near Hyatt Hotel??

Interesting you mention that. She called me yesterday, maybe we meet and I can introduce her to U. Nice lady.

What about your story about Monas and Tiga Puluh...

What about about this? As far as I remember I "helped" them with some dollars, so more businesslike. But they didn't ask, I admit.

Always got pick-up by lady....Some charm u have I must admit......

Treat her like a lady........................
(Cornelius Brothers And Sister Rose)

Rainman
20-08-2002, 01:35 PM

Once a grabbed a lady for a ST at this huge veggie market in the west of Jakarta near the river or channel or whatelse it is.
She recommended a room 2 hrs for 20,000Rp and I expected a room full of waste, rats, cockroaches and so on.
I was really surprised.

2 hrs for Rup20k... Cheap man....

For those that we goes is what u see in movie kind of Motel... There is a garage alongside the room where we just drive inside. They will close the gate behind us and nobody will see u... So out of your car and into the room. Out of the room and back to the car.

Discreet u know... This is a Muslim country lah.

cheers

Rainman
20-08-2002, 01:42 PM

Some clarification, bro.
A) Which student you're referring to?
B) Then I better stay "C"itra next time, huh?

Jesus... Was it that BIG???

I will be on the look out next time when a nice lady come along that appear small....We never know what will come out from the box of chocolate.....kekeke

samseng
20-08-2002, 02:25 PM
Any one stay here before, near central jakarta.
any happenings nearby??? i know its near some shopping mall!

Rainman
20-08-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by samseng

Good cheap hotel, very near to Kota...

So don't worry about action..... just a stone throw away,,,''

CHEERS

danny41sg
20-08-2002, 02:51 PM

Good cheap hotel, very near to Kota...

So don't worry about action..... just a stone throw away,,,''

CHEERS

Bro,

Change of plans. Looks like I need to make a trip up to Jkt sooner than expected. Is making arrangement to catch this Thrusday morning flight. Will call you should I need help on hotel. C U soon huh.

Rainman
20-08-2002, 02:58 PM

Bro,

Change of plans. Looks like I need to make a trip up to Jkt sooner than expected. Is making arrangement to catch this Thrusday morning flight. Will call you should I need help on hotel. C U soon huh.

Wah lah...

So sudden meh... Is it got gold somewhere,,,, Let me know leh...

So day trip or what???

Cheers

songster
20-08-2002, 03:32 PM
I was really surprised

Bro.Martini-fan,

You must be a smooth talker, lover, charmer or whatever,
Vegetable market also can get girl. ( Not auntie buy vegetables? )
Then got studuents, office girl and no need to speak bahasa indonesia.
Gotta see you in action if next time we happen to be in jakarta for cheonging session.

Cheers,

Rainman
20-08-2002, 03:35 PM

Bro.Martini-fan,

You must be a smooth talker, lover, charmer or whatever,
Vegetable market also can get girl. ( Not auntie buy vegetables? )
Then got studuents, office girl and no need to speak bahasa indonesia.
Gotta see you in action if next time we happen to be in jakarta for cheonging session.

Cheers,

U want to know why?? I give u a tips....

We Chinese got less luck...

cheers

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 03:40 PM

Cheers,

Nothing special, hey mate,
we are in SEA, aren't we?

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 03:47 PM

cheers

Come on Rainman, thats bullshit and you know it. Drive Jalan Sudirman with your car at 5pm, clap your hands and nice girls would jump in.
Agree? :D
Cheers!

gajah
20-08-2002, 04:25 PM

Bro dear..

Which Citra are u referring to???

cheers

Bro Rainman,

I have no idea which one it is. My agent is booking the hotel for me. I had initially asked for Shangri-La cause read about the pub in the thread. Unfortunately, he booked Hotel Citra.

gajah

Rainman
20-08-2002, 04:35 PM

Come on Rainman, thats bullshit and you know it. Drive Jalan Sudirman with your car at 5pm, clap your hands and nice girls would jump in.
Agree? :D
Cheers!

Bro...

That is not true... I assure u, u are different. Trust me lah.

I am sure the only one that jump into my cap would be the police.... Traffic obstruction ....

But..............If after 9pm..... That is a different story.

Agreed??

Cheers

PS : I will take a walk with u to the wild side when u are here. U will then understand what I meant.

Rainman
20-08-2002, 04:49 PM

Bro Rainman,

I have no idea which one it is. My agent is booking the hotel for me. I had initially asked for Shangri-La cause read about the pub in the thread. Unfortunately, he booked Hotel Citra.

gajah

Bro... Jakarta city alone is as big as Singapore...

Try to know at least the street name or the name of the area.

Guidance, Shangri-la is the top Hotel here and rates is about US150 per night..

So how come they can book a 3 stars instead???

Cheers

Please check again whether this instead : - CHITRA HOTEL.. This is in town and better location...

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 05:06 PM

Bro...

That is not true... I assure u, u are different. Trust me lah.

I trust you, you are far more the JKT-expert than me, but whats so different? White guy getting horny cause of the beauties is going for ladies, thats it. I suppose you overestimate the angmo effect sometimes.

But..............If after 9pm..... That is a different story.
Agreed??

hehe, agree, of course different.

PS : I will take a walk with u to the wild side when u are here. U will then understand what I meant.

Hmmm...... wild side? Railway station area? Further down the railway tracks? The riverside stroll? Have done it already.
Suburbs? Do I have to bring a pumpgun? Must think about a good explanation at the airport.

Cheers

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 05:12 PM

Okay, my idea: I'll try to make a contact to University Jakarta, if it works we'll have a look there, if we can get something on the way, hehe.
How much is the school fee there??? :D

Rainman
20-08-2002, 05:24 PM

Okay, my idea: I'll try to make a contact to University Jakarta, if it works we'll have a look there, if we can get something on the way, hehe.
How much is the school fee there??? :D

Great idea.... In Jakarta for the local... What is expensive is the enterance fee. Starts from Rup 10million to Rup50 depending on how well known is the uni... Thereafter is per semester which is every 6 months... That would be cheap... Say about Rup 2-5 million depending on whici faculty u are in. So u overpaid your GF on monthly basis......

However, the best Uni in Indonesia is located in Bandung and yes....... Yogyakarta........

Cheers

Rainman
20-08-2002, 05:31 PM

Hmmm...... wild side? Railway station area? Further down the railway tracks? The riverside stroll? Have done it already.
Suburbs? Do I have to bring a pumpgun? Must think about a good explanation at the airport.

Cheers

Forget about the suburbs lah... unless u want the cow and the farmers....kekekeke...

I have read about it before but doubt the story till I hear from you. I did asked around and nobody here in Jakarta is aware about these happening places.....

Only u guys are adventurous enough to go find out.... I have my levis ready for u... Oh... My running shoes also....

See u.... We starts from noon the next time round .... BBS first....'
'
Cheers

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 05:37 PM

However, the best Uni in Indonesia is located in Bandung and yes....... Yogyakarta........

Cheers

Yeeesss, have seen already the websites of Bandung. And thousands of students, maybe 40% (?) female, hmmmmm, maybe 90% unreachable, still good choice left.

Let the 5 red lights go out......

Rainman
20-08-2002, 05:51 PM

Yeeesss, have seen already the websites of Bandung. And thousands of students, maybe 40% (?) female, hmmmmm, maybe 90% unreachable, still good choice left.

Let the 5 red lights go out......

U will really Sexperience it when there.... That's life... especially at the mall... all student everywhere... Confuse ??? Don;t know which one to go???

Cheers

Martini-Fan
20-08-2002, 06:11 PM

U will really Sexperience it when there.... That's life... especially at the mall... all student everywhere... Confuse ??? Don;t know which one to go???

Cheers

sounds good. Must go in pub for beer now.
Take care, cheers! CU

songster
20-08-2002, 06:16 PM
U want to know why?? I give u a tips....

No wonder lah....

It's like honey to bee's man! But I guess he must have his appealing charm on girls man....

Cheers

samseng
20-08-2002, 06:33 PM
kota?? any idea of places to visit , especially at nites???

wonsim
20-08-2002, 06:48 PM

O still don;t know what is this Karita Parjit u are talking about.. Is Katika Pijit?? BM???

Cheers

Sorry Bro...Yup, was referring to Katika Pijit, the BM and really love to try. Undertsand its 200,000. Is it near to 1001, along the Hayam Waruk st?

Will be in Bandung tomorrow and after seeing what you said about the top uni and many uni gals in Bandung...die die must try. Consider the bandung gals normlaly very fair skin, it shld be a waste not to try man. Last trip miss liao so this one must see some action.

remember you mentioned abt grand Aquila karaoke gal at 300,000. Hmmm I will be staying there again so might go up take a look if cannot get anything outside.

Cheers

Rainman
20-08-2002, 06:53 PM

Sorry Bro...Yup, was referring to Katika Pijit, the BM and really love to try. Undertsand its 200,000. Is it near to 1001, along the Hayam Waruk st?

Cheers

I think I know where but there is so many of these in the lane... Next to stadium that is... we have what .....ibu Titin, Ibu Linda etc etc there.

let check it out together.....

cheers

Rainman
20-08-2002, 06:59 PM

Will be in Bandung tomorrow and after seeing what you said about the top uni and many uni gals in Bandung...die die must try. Consider the bandung gals normlaly very fair skin, it shld be a waste not to try man. Last trip miss liao so this one must see some action.

remember you mentioned abt grand Aquila karaoke gal at 300,000. Hmmm I will be staying there again so might go up take a look if cannot get anything outside.

Cheers

Bandung gals are fair because mainly they are Sudanese... But these kind quite difficult to find.....

U still remember Aquila Hotel..... Good luck to u hor... I haven't try yet.... FR soon and wish u success.....

Cheers

Kiev
21-08-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by samseng
I've read about the massage in Clarion, something like Korean Spa. Izzit still there?

LiNpEh
21-08-2002, 08:31 AM
yup... the last time i check...

Rainman
21-08-2002, 10:01 AM

I've read about the massage in Clarion, something like Korean Spa. Izzit still there?

The Korean SPA has been closed since few months back..

Last heard there are plans to reopen but no news so far.

I like that place. Will check again to see if they have reopened?????

Cheers

danny41sg
21-08-2002, 10:50 AM

Wah lah...

So sudden meh... Is it got gold somewhere,,,, Let me know leh...

So day trip or what???
Cheers

Hey bro,

Sorry, another change of plans. Trip postpone, cos client's big boss got other more important matters to attend to, i.e. GOLF. KNN, what to do? LL, lah. Fuck man, spent the fucking whole entire night preparing presentation and now this. Should have spent time in CR instead man.

Bro Changed,

Sorry huh. I also look forward to painting Jkt town red together with you leh. With you and bro Rain, wah...lau, I think the word "SLEEP" never exist.

changed
21-08-2002, 11:11 AM

Hey bro,

Sorry, another change of plans. Trip postpone, cos client's big boss got other more important matters to attend to, i.e. GOLF. KNN, what to do? LL, lah. Fuck man, spent the fucking whole entire night preparing presentation and now this. Should have spent time in CR instead man.

Bro Changed,

Sorry huh. I also look forward to painting Jkt town red together with you leh. With you and bro Rain, wah...lau, I think the word "SLEEP" never exist.

Nevermind when you ready to go than let us know

Rainman
21-08-2002, 11:20 AM

Hey bro,

Golf.... good idea wah... U come.. I bring u to the course and I play with him while u be our caddy loh.. So 5 hours on the course and u can present all u want loh...

So is next week on???

cheers

PS : now u know how important is golf hor.... everything can cancel except golf....kekekekek

Rainman
21-08-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by changed

Nevermind when you ready to go than let us know

So suggest u arrange with danny boy to come together hor...

more fun right???

danny41sg
21-08-2002, 11:56 AM

Golf.... good idea wah... U come.. I bring u to the course and I play with him while u be our caddy loh.. So 5 hours on the course and u can present all u want loh...

So is next week on???

cheers

PS : now u know how important is golf hor.... everything can cancel except golf....kekekekek

Bro,

Sorry, cannot confirm leh. My client in Jkt calls the shot. One minute he insist I take the next available flight and the next, he postpone it. KNN, what to do? Want to cari makan wah. LL lah.
Should this project pulls through, residing in Jkt will be next on my agenda.........:D

danny41sg
21-08-2002, 11:57 AM
?

Rainman
21-08-2002, 12:54 PM

Bro,

Sorry, cannot confirm leh. My client in Jkt calls the shot. One minute he insist I take the next available flight and the next, he postpone it. KNN, what to do? Want to cari makan wah. LL lah.
Should this project pulls through, residing in Jkt will be next on my agenda.........:D

Take it easy lah... U working with Indonesian Pribumi??? From what I know... Indonesian is not like what u say.... Of course... he is not serious about the poject lah.....

Take care me friend...

Cheers

danny41sg
21-08-2002, 01:16 PM

Take it easy lah... U working with Indonesian Pribumi??? From what I know... Indonesian is not like what u say.... Of course... he is not serious about the poject lah.....

Take care me friend...

Cheers

Thank bro. Yes, I agree, Indonesian businessman are not like that. The guy that I'm dealing with is an Indonesian, very accommadating guy but unfortunetaly his boss, non-local lah, sorry just being discreet, you should know how things work in Jkt, I need not spell out huh.
Hope to meet up with you soon bro, of course in Jkt. I understand things are bad nowadays, take it easy huh.

Rainman
21-08-2002, 01:37 PM

Thank bro. Yes, I agree, Indonesian businessman are not like that. The guy that I'm dealing with is an Indonesian, very accommadating guy but unfortunetaly his boss, non-local lah, sorry just being discreet, you should know how things work in Jkt, I need not spell out huh.
Hope to meet up with you soon bro, of course in Jkt. I understand things are bad nowadays, take it easy huh.

Well noted your point...

U take care too..

Let's talk when we meet.

cheers

Martini-Fan
21-08-2002, 02:15 PM
Hi Rain,

probably I've got it.
First I wanted to ask a colleague, but cancelled it. Maybe I ask my boss, he's chinese? Better I cancelled it too. Ask her? Not good at all!!
Went to a Indonesian chatroom, asked if anybody can help me. It worked somehow.
My understandings......

One day, I stayed in Sahid Jaya, girl visited me in the hotel during her lunch break. Cause office is in Jalan Sudirman too. We had a nice time 12.00-13.30pm, hehehe.
BBS is something like this? Or what????

Uuuh, such mysteries, just wanna have fun!

It's my duty to please the beauty!

Rainman
21-08-2002, 03:42 PM
For a moment, I thought u were not curious at all as u did not asked about it.. So u took the hard way to find out a word used daily by man like us.....kekekekeke

Bobo Bobo means tidur in Malay thus means sleep....

Siang means lunch.... as in Makan Siang

So it is quite clean lor... To take a nap during lunch time.... Clean right???....Think positive...

So next time... Ask your GF... Yo.. Kita BBS yo...

Cheers

Since u like to check... here is another one...

JJS

Janji Janji Surga.....check it out...

Hi Rain,

probably I've got it.
First I wanted to ask a colleague, but cancelled it. Maybe I ask my boss, he's chinese? Better I cancelled it too. Ask her? Not good at all!!
Went to a Indonesian chatroom, asked if anybody can help me. It worked somehow.
My understandings......

One day, I stayed in Sahid Jaya, girl visited me in the hotel during her lunch break. Cause office is in Jalan Sudirman too. We had a nice time 12.00-13.30pm, hehehe.
BBS is something like this? Or what????

Uuuh, such mysteries, just wanna have fun!

It's my duty to please the beauty!

Martini-Fan
21-08-2002, 03:55 PM

Ask your GF... Yo.. Kita BBS yo...

Now I can surprise her with improved language skills

Okay, will do so.
U got my email?

Take care bro!

Rainman
21-08-2002, 04:28 PM

Okay, will do so.
U got my email?

Take care bro!

E-mail down my friend...

Send it to [email protected]

cheers

Martini-Fan
21-08-2002, 04:47 PM

E-mail down my friend...
cheers

Okay, I put two emails from yesterday together and sent it. Whats 2108 for? Birthday? Length of ur dicky? Wow, 21.08 cm?.... Asian girls are too small for this weapon. Thats the reason you have to pay high prices everytime. Call it pain-tax or so. :D
Take care!

Rainman
21-08-2002, 05:36 PM

Okay, I put two emails from yesterday together and sent it. Whats 2108 for? Birthday? Length of ur dicky? Wow, 21.08 cm?.... Asian girls are too small for this weapon. Thats the reason you have to pay high prices everytime. Call it pain-tax or so. :D
Take care!

Bro...

Rainman nic is taken up so no chioce but to add something behind... It actually meant 2" before erection and thereafter 10.8 cm if u want to use it...

Okay.. recd your mail and replied....

Cheers

gajah
21-08-2002, 11:53 PM
bros,

found out that my hotel is actually Hotel Ciputra at Jln Letjend S Parman. there is a Lido karaoke, health centre and bar next to it. any idea whether its a good place to hang out? don't think will have time to check out other scenes due to the short time here.

regards,

gajah

MoonFace
22-08-2002, 03:09 AM
bros,

found out that my hotel is actually Hotel Ciputra at Jln Letjend S Parman. there is a Lido karaoke, health centre and bar next to it. any idea whether its a good place to hang out? don't think will have time to check out other scenes due to the short time here.

regards,

gajah

You can try walking to Medika which is about 300m away from
your hotel. But be VERY VERY CAREFUL of that area!

It's a Gang Land... so try not to walk alone there if you can.
go in the early evening and stay away from there at night.

Stay away from the Highway, under the bridge especially!

Medika is a Bar with live band. local music only
With mixed indonesian and local chinese patrons.

ST is provided and cheapest around. last check is Rp100k
but I'm sure price is increased by now.

Other joints is nearby.. just next door
you can check it out...

But I've never been to those except to Medika.

I only go for drink and music.. never had ST there
so I can't comment on facilities and services

MoonFace
22-08-2002, 03:15 AM
bros,

regards,

gajah

Action in HC in Jakarta is unlike what you get here and in Malaysia.
Standard are not there.. unless you are not fussy for pussy!
Massage are definitely better though!

KTV.. going alone ?? what for ?.. unless you Sing.

I'm not sure whether it's the correct Hotel Ciputra (the one near Tanjung Duren)
If yes.. try the shopping mall attached to the Hotel.
Many uni girls are there.. and many part timers also!

Tell to know the Hotel Staff.. I'm sure most of them have the contacts
of the Uni girls nearby

Price is definitety high as compared to a walk-in f-stop

Since you have no time.. yeah.. so not ?

Martini-Fan
22-08-2002, 09:13 AM

But be VERY VERY CAREFUL of that area!

It's a Gang Land...

Hi Moon!
Gang Land? Rough area? Where is it?
Have my map at home, shit!
Cheers!

Rainman
22-08-2002, 10:38 AM

Hi Moon!
Cheers!

It is good to be adventurous... But don't be too smart...why look for trouble.... when trouble didn't trouble U.

Be careful with these areas..

Cheers

Martini-Fan
22-08-2002, 11:18 AM

It is good to be adventurous... But don't be too smart...why look for trouble.... when trouble didn't trouble U.

Cheers

Don't worry, for sure I'm careful in such areas. And I'm looking for the areas, not for trouble, thats a different thing. I don't need any trouble and didn't get it yet even at 11pm under a highway. Most times I got:
Hey sir how are you today?
Where u come flom? Take a seat!
In general the Indons are extremly friendly ppl, right? Bad luck is possible everywhere even in SG.
Cheers

Rainman
22-08-2002, 12:53 PM

Don't worry, for sure I'm careful in such areas. And I'm looking for the areas, not for trouble, thats a different thing. I don't need any trouble and didn't get it yet even at 11pm under a highway. Most times I got:
In general the Indons are extremly friendly ppl, right? Bad luck is possible everywhere even in SG.
Cheers

I like your style... U take care..

Me busy uploading your photo to

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TokCSS/

GO and see your dick inside....kekekekeke

cheers

MoonFace
22-08-2002, 01:12 PM

Hi Moon!
Cheers!

This place is way out of the Kota area!
Though not very far, if not for the traffic during the day!

It's near Hotel Ciputra, i dunno exactly the street name.
But the road leading to Daan Magot.

The fun place in Medika are quite OK!
Since this joint are usually protected.

But it's the surrounding roads... lots of ganster and robbers.

I've encounterd personally and witness incidents before!

But.. Do try your charm and luck during the day!
Hang around at the shopping mall! Lots of babes I tell you!
it's an eye-feast!... and easy catch for you for sure!

There's 3 universities around the Hotel/Shopping Mall
so you know what qualities they have there...

Not forgetting the infamous Tri Sakti uni...
where 2 students will killed by the Polisi that sparked the 1998
riot in Indonesia...

gajah
22-08-2002, 07:32 PM

The fun place in Medika are quite OK!
Since this joint are usually protected.

But it's the surrounding roads... lots of ganster and robbers.

I've encounterd personally and witness incidents before!

But.. Do try your charm and luck during the day!
Hang around at the shopping mall! Lots of babes I tell you!
it's an eye-feast!... and easy catch for you for sure!

There's 3 universities around the Hotel/Shopping Mall
so you know what qualities they have there...

Not forgetting the infamous Tri Sakti uni...
where 2 students will killed by the Polisi that sparked the 1998
riot in Indonesia...

Yo bro moonface,

You really know your way around jakarta. exactly where you said it is. i have been to the mall but don't know whether the babes are of that character, thus do not know how to approach them. there is a pub in the mall and will check it out tonight.

thanks again for all the bros recommendation here, will definitely post a fr if i can get my hands on some meat.

cheers..

gajah

phenom
23-08-2002, 12:33 AM

Cheers

Not everybody is like you or yours truly who can stroll alone nonchantly late at nite and in the wee hours of the morning through so-called trouble areas not just in Indoland but elsewhere as well. We can handle situations but that comes from not just nature but nurture too.
Both rain and moon are to be commended in sounding out the warning to the samsters in general.
I have many times been chastised by well meaning friends about my, in their view, recklessness and overconfidence. I might have considered their thinking as overcautious or even kiasi and kiasu but then I do fully understand that different people have different exposure and perspectives.
Its good to be careful but its more fun to be adventurous.:D

MoonFace
23-08-2002, 02:11 AM
The Bottom line is... just be extremely careful when you venture
into these areas.
In my opinion, Jakartans are very freindly people. Even my own
countrymen are not comparable, esp those in the service & retail
industry. Try talking to stangers on both side and you will find a
drastic difference!... and the difference in safety too!

I'm very adventerous and always curious about the dark alleys
and skid rows in Jakarta streets. i even hate taking Taksi. just
like to walk..like I was in Singapore! I've been to places where
even the my local friends and their families never dare to venture
to! Not just the local Chinese... but the native Indonesians as well

Until I was repeatedly warn even by the locals

"Bu Pa Yi Wan, Zi Pa Wan Yi" roughly translates " I'm not afraid
of a thousand times, but once in a thousands"

Nobody,like us, is looking for any trouble! We just want to have fun!
But sometimes.. Trouble comes looking for you!

Along the way... you'll learn how to judge their extreme friendliness.

- Teenage kids, stopping traffic at junction, extort money from drivers (I witness it.. happen at junction outside Hotel Ciputra)
- Naked MAN lying on the Highway...trying to stop your vehicle
(MY personal encounter!!! If you ever encounter this..DON"T STOP..Just Drive Away!!... happens on Highway opposite Hotel Ciputra)
- Western tourist..went to Kota to party and NEVER CAME BACK! (Hotel Mandarin guest)
- Local girls raped by Taksi drivers (with accomplices hiding behind the boot)
- Singaporean businessman killed (due to business disputes) MIA and no case!
- Car windshield broken to snatch your Hand Phone! (happen in afternoon and a traffic jam at road junction!)

Even walking down Orchard Rd is not safe.. But just dun walk like
you're in Orchard Rd.

Martini-Fan
23-08-2002, 02:34 PM

Hmmm, Moon, If I look at this bad map on the homepage of Ciputra, then it's Taman Sari and a bit westwards, right? Once I explored the veggie market at Ramay City, after that I went north parallel to the river and railway tracks. Is it this area?

I know only the University at Jalan Diponegro.

@phenom
"Its good to be careful but its more fun to be adventurous."

10/10. Well said.

Cheers

Rainman
23-08-2002, 03:32 PM

Hmmm, Moon, If I look at this bad map on the homepage of Ciputra, then it's Taman Sari and a bit westwards, right? Once I explored the veggie market at Ramay City, after that I went north parallel to the river and railway tracks. Is it this area?

@phenom

10/10. Well said.

Cheers

Going through the Map... I found more then 20 Taman Sari. So I am also confused...

Anyway... this place is more north and the worst place here in this city is between North and East. I will bring u there when here.

Cheers

MoonFace
23-08-2002, 04:15 PM

@phenom

10/10. Well said.

Cheers

I didn't see any links on your message
but I found this...

http://www.hotelciputra.com/lokasi2.htm

Where do you intend to go ?
If you are going Medika.. goto Hotel Ciputra first..
it's just walking distance from there... you can ask around
or get a cab.. or even Bajaj!

All cab driver should know where is Medika
and there are others pubs for you to explore!

It's sleazy.. but I know you'll definitely like it!

If you are going Taman Sari... it's different area!
it's in Kota.. leading from Mangga Besar

MoonFace
23-08-2002, 04:19 PM
Martini..

Try to find Hot Pants diskotik!
it's near Medika too!
I've always want to go there.. but never had friends and chances

Tell us what it's like in there!

Rainman
23-08-2002, 04:47 PM

If you are going Taman Sari... it's different area!
it's in Kota.. leading from Mangga Besar

That's what I thought too...

It is a small estate behind Pasar Baru... Blurr...

Cheers

Martini-Fan
23-08-2002, 06:01 PM
Martini..
Tell us what it's like in there!

maybe we go together? I'm in Jakarta in September for longer than the usual 4 days. Are you around?
Cheers

Rainman
23-08-2002, 07:01 PM
Subject: MCJ National Day Garden Party - 3Sept2002

MALAYSIA CLUB JAKARTA
45 th MALAYSIA NATIONAL DAY
GARDEN PARTY
3RD SEPTEMBER 2002

In conjunction with our 45th National Day celebrations ,we have planned a Garden Party with a buffet of Malaysian delicacies on/at:

Day/time : Tuesday Sept 3rd. 2002

Time : 6.30 pm

Venue :Aphrodite at Klub Rasuna
( behind Carrefour Supermarket)
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. C-22
Jakarta Selatan 12920
Tel 21-5273307

Delicacies :

Laksa
Beef Rendang
Coconut Rice
Hainan Chicken Rice
La Hong Chi (stir fried vegetables and tofu)
Mahi-mahi fish with curry balchao sauce
Samundari Pulao (basmati rice with seafood)
Masala Dosa

Dessert : Sliced Fruits

The buffet is all you can eat for Members :Rp 75,000 net - Adult
Rp 55,000 net -Children under 12 yrs

Non Members : Rp 100,000 - Adult
Rp 80,000 - children under 12 yrs

There are Lucky Draws : 1 free medical check -up worth Rp750,000 Donated by Global Doctor
1 First Aid Kit worth Rp 2,500,000 / Donated by Global Assistance

Please come along with your families and friends to have fun together.

Yours truly,

A T Chuan
President
Malaysia Club Jakarta

phenom
23-08-2002, 07:48 PM

maybe we go together? I'm in Jakarta in September for longer than the usual 4 days. Are you around?
Cheers

I'll be down between the second and third wk. What's your planned date? And anyone one else around that period? We can make it a gathering.

Rainman
24-08-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by phenom

I'll be down between the second and third wk. What's your planned date? And anyone one else around that period? We can make it a gathering.

I am around/....

cheers

Rainman
24-08-2002, 03:42 PM
The last time I mentioned about this great place. Well.. I went then but the place was full and what I posted then was what I heard.

Was at home last night (Fri) after cheonging on Wed and Thur. Was taking my rest preparing for my golf game at 6am this morn. However, friends as usual... cannot see me at peace... called at 9pm and insisted to meet there. Since I have never been there so I went to confirm what I heard and wrote.

Was there early and as adv, 16 rooms only and they did make their bookings after our bad experience last week. Arrived early and was usher to the room.. Nice room I must say with 5 x 2 seater linked together... High armrest some more.. Means your gal that sit was u couldn't run...kekekekek. So the usual... tower, order and then came mummy AYU.. Not ...... Good looking. ... Usual crap and off she went to get the gals.

Wow... In they came in 1 min and yes... Sei pei steam man... All in bikini but hor... below have sarong to cover one... All so nice and big and don't know which one to choose.... So I remember my friend saying number below means can take away and that means can be very wild inside. But all those that was here, 6 of them.. all their number is above... So I rejected and off they went... While they were leaving.. I heard one of the gal commenting.." Why he come alone.. gal sit with him also no fun.." Wan Lan... I say there are another 3 ppl on the way lah. 2 min later, in came another 7 gals... Still number on top. Sian half liao so I just took one that I guess should be fun as her neh neh must be fucking "D" to "E" cup... the only fault I release was that she is damn short... I guess 140cm only... So the rest went out and she sat with me...The usual Who, where stuff and she seen bored too.

Within min... My friends came and KNN, the first thing they did without saying hi to me was to pull down my gal's top, check the firmness of her neh neh and tune her nipple... Wah lan.. I didn't even release... Pick and small leh... So I Singaporean wah. KS is normal.. I also check... Song man.. Soft and smooth as silk... And then fucking big.... Heng.... this is mine... Ask mummy for more and in came more ladies.... CCB.. now then I saw those with number Below... Not bad looking leh, a good 7-8/10 and if u have customer and need to take away..This is the better KTV and cheaper.. Rup 800K overnight...

Each choose their gal and settle down for TCSS... Real Sing song leh while the hand remain busy exploring hill and valley.. The guys got tire of Singing after a while and we off the light and requested for House music... The gals after lots of drinking is now wild and started to do strip dancing for us... My gal was the first and seeing her naked... I was surprised that despite the size and weight of that 2 balloon ... They didn't sag... Guess she is still young.. Only 20... wonder what happened in say 5-8 yrs down the road.

My friend or rather good bro always want to benefit me.. Put some money on the table and ask my gal to give me a BBBJ... She touch my didi abit and ask why cannot stand... usual lah after drinking is like that .. so she got no chance to take all the money on the table but we still gave her half... It was fun and the other gal with my friend was only 18 and when we took off her panty.. KNN.. so little hair only... Cunt very tight also.. One finger allowed only... Wonder what will happened if I put my dick inside...kekeke

Anyway.. It was really a fun place to go but the only setback was that it open at 8 and closes at 1 am. abit too early... So the rest went to the disco with the gals after the place closed while I went home... Tire lah....

Cost wise. 4 of us with a bottle of whisky, some beers, nuts, fruit, towel, ladies drink etc, we spent Rup 2.5 million or SD500. unlike other KTV like 1001, travel etc. Their minimum charge for the gal is only 2 hours and each hours is Rup50k which is the highest I have seen to date. But still money well spent....

Cheers

The last

MoonFace
24-08-2002, 04:16 PM
:eek: ... I want to go HOME !

Rainman
24-08-2002, 04:30 PM
:eek: ... I want to go HOME !

We are waiting.....?????

Another samster name Middleman is here for long term ler.... Another cheongster indded... But hor.. he cannot go pijit in the afternoon leh....

Cheers

PS : but hor.. he got ZERO post ... KNN

MoonFace
24-08-2002, 04:38 PM

We are waiting.....?????

Another samster name Middleman is here for long term ler.... Another cheongster indded... But hor.. he cannot go pijit in the afternoon leh....

Cheers

PS : but hor.. he got ZERO post ... KNN

Yah.. he contacted me too!
but me wasn't around..
So you've met him ??
KNN... you join just to meet us.. and take him to cheong har ??

Rainman
24-08-2002, 04:44 PM

Yah.. he contacted me too!
but me wasn't around..
So you've met him ??

KNN... you join just to meet us.. and take him to cheong har ??

Met him on Wed. So cheong KTV at Block M after many beers at Ambrara Hotel... Good drinker...

Thur also went Disco at Sydney together and Fri morning, he is back in Singapore. Back here on Mon.

many thing in common though... He is paying golf with me next Sun...

Cheers

need to go home now.. Slept for 3 hrs only as played golf at ^ this morn... take care... Have a good week-end..

wonsim
25-08-2002, 12:58 AM
Hi Bro Rainman

Just back from jkt this afternoon. Tried claling you when I was in Jkt but why huh, how come its a lady keep picking up your hp and mentioned your name but she said wrong number leh? Was thinking of asking you to go down 1001 last nite as i was there with my client. Now look like can only meet up with you in Oct liao! Will be in jkt most likely 1st week of Oct.

So...went to Bandung on very first day upon arrival in Jkt and think next time better take plane to bandung than car as the 4 hr journey really suck. No action at all in Bandung and although I did stayed in Aqulia again, I did not tried the karaoke and the massage service is those decent kind. The lady didn even touch my sensitive part, SIAN!!! Anyway, not pretty lah.

Back to jkt the next day and quickly arrnge my client to bring mi to Law Vegas and oh my boy, he doesn even know there's such a place and most of his cheong friend also dunno. Told him its at Landmark building and he went down to recce.

reached there around 8.30pm and oh boy, all 16 rooms taken up but did see many local gals in bikini and sarong below. Think can easily get rid of their sarong once inside the room huh. Since no room available, so we chatted with the mummy for a while and went into the gals rest room and take a look. Phew, was told there about 100 over gals working and consider there's only 16 rooms, quite good choice huh.

Remember you mentioned that number tag on top cannot booked out while those below boleh. However, most gals there have tag on top and those below not very pretty leh. Somemore, all local gals and no PRC at all. Frankly, think gals qualities not that good as compare to others places...think one of the most chio local karaoke gal I have seen so far is the one that you brought mi to at 1001, with your friends. That indo chick is definitely a real beauty, at least in my eyes. But somehow, never get to see her again in 1001, think many other snapped her up liao.

wonsim
25-08-2002, 02:37 AM
Since no luck at las Vegas, I was thinking of 1001 but my client suggested Lido palace. Never think of that place as its bascially the area i normally visited during the day for my job. Bro rainman should know why huh!

Went in and yup, really very posh and grand..and was told same management as Lido Palace Sg. Was shown around and well...they even have a big big besah room that i suppose can accommodate up to 20 people. If 1 day most brothers can happen to be in Jkt at the same time, think we can all go down there and have some fun.

Was told there's around 60+ PRC gals there and lesser local gals. However, the PRC gals std is quite good..better than Rajas Mas despite smaller in quantity but that cannot be said of the local gals. The gals waiting area is near to the entrance so you can see all you want once you enter.

My client told the hostess (name Vonnie whom i think is very cute and certainly dun mind her sitting with mi..hehe)that I was from
Sg and she actually arrange for a Sg mummy Fanny to attend to us. Phew...this mummy is one of the most pretty lady there, much better than the gals. Was told there's 5 mummy and only 1 from SG, 2 local and 2 from PRC.

One thing to note is that Lido is more like biz man kind where there's a stage and dance floor where PRC singers delivering oldies and latest pop. Most man visit there age from 30+ onward and seldom see any young guys. Think I'm one of the youngest there and this was confirmed by both the mummy and the gals. Anyway, their corporate direction is to go along this route, targetting at the bizman, quite difference from 1001.

Fanny is transferred from Lido Sg and brought with her some PRC gals from Lido Sg too. So any bros who cheong Lido Sg frequently sure know Fanny and maybe some of the gals there. She broughr 5 gals in for us to choose and after almost 1 minute..none of us chose anyone yet as both my clients keep insisting that I chose first.

And for mi, cannot decide leh and Fanny said that if not happy, she will bring another 5 in. Just den, my client choose 1 and KNN, that happen to be my top choice. Quite tall, ard 1.7m with heels, good figure, good breast , abit like Evelyn tan kind which I like as I dun really like too thin gals.

So bo bian lor, choose the shortest gals there, ard 1.6 with heels, name jojo from Shan Tong, 22 y/o, also dunno why choose her but not too bad choice as she's those who look more pretty after times. Was her first overseas working trip and just arrived on 17/8/02. I was her 3rd customer as biz not that good in Lido due to weekdays and independent day the weekend b4.

Anyway, that gal whom took by my client name ZhenZhen, fuzhou , age ard mid-20s was formally from lido Sg. Coming to 1 mth in jkt n will be flying back tomorrow (25/8/02) and mi really clicked well with her as she can sing well and quite playful. She actually talked more to me than to my client as my client quiet, dun sing type, just want to do hand exercise. Check with her but she those dun allow booking out type.

When leaving, pull her 1 side and told her that she those my kind of dream gals, which is true lah, and would have chosen her if my client has not move for her. She actually look into my eyes and told mi seriously that she hate mi for not choosing her. Wah Piang hei, buay tahan man. Passed her my contact as she said that she will be going to Sg in mid Sept on 2 week permit, working at Lido before coming back to jkt on 1 month permit again.

Told her frankly that I can;t look for her in Lido sg as too expensive liao and she actually said nevermind, can meet up during daytime and told mi just be friend as she dun entertain sex. Can see that she quite keen to keep in touch as she was busy entering my no into her hp and actually spend some time searching and entering my name in her phone. In mandarin format so need to key in the hanyu Pinhin. Maybe I'm wrong but who care mah..heop she call mi.

back to my jojo, as new to the scence, quite quiet and when casually asked her whether her first 2 clients had booked her out, she said they tried but she rejected. as both are in 40s and she dun like it. Asked her whether she will agree if i book her out and she nodded shyly.

Later in the night, she actually told mi that i'm her first commercial fuck and only the day before she had a serious discussion with her roommate and they decided to go out with client so as to earn enough $ to pay the company, their agent and to have some $ to bring home after 1 month. But as not too desperate yet, they decided only to go out with those clients they like. She mentioned that many gals had to fork out own $ to pay agent and company as bis is not too good in Lido. I think its true as I did check with ZhenZhen and she told mi she made a loss too in Lido Indo but the $ made in Lido Sg help covered up.

From what I know, my client paid 3 juta to book her out and that exclude the cost she spent in the karaoke room. btw..Mummy fanny mentioned that Lido mgt have get all mummy not to be involved in negotiation of price and this has to be done ptely btw client and gal. However, she got invloved as my gal Jojo is new and doesn know what to do and what price to ask since its her first time. Bro Rainman..3 juta..sound too expensive rite?

Anyway, back to hotel, wanted to bath together but she very shy, keep rejecting but finally, mi force my way in and ok...very firm breast, shld be abt 32B, but very very firm. initially very shy and quite on bed and mi thought sian liao lah, like those $80 PRC gals standing at geylang, quite not service type but after mi went down on her which she initially resisted, she started to have some reaction and before long, stereo out liao and very solid too.

Once she wet, she become more reactive and actually starte dto lick mi over and she one of a hell and really love to french and mi really have a long time frenching her to satisfy her needs. keke
BBBj was olay, but abut too soft for my liking but the stereo she provided during the process was damm good. FJ was almost perfect, very responsive and stereo non-stop, almost 5000PMPO all the way and i must said one of the best fukc I had in my life.

didn slept after that as she said that the gals normally dun sleep after work, they cook and est, den play card, chit chat till morning before turning in. So we chatted and after ard 2 solid hour of chatting(checking out on her life in china - 2 ex, and was half-cheated by agent to come here as agent told her just need to accompany client to sit sit sing sing can earn good $ liao but upon arriving and looking at Lido biz, she realised if want to make enough $, need to go out with client)

She asked about my experiences in Jkt too and the shopping places in jkt as she never venture out of her apartment b4 except to the convenience store below to buy stuff. Btw..she staying just behind Lido which is a very populat place for PRC.

Soon after, we had second round and can see that she is very much enjoying herself, and feeling is very much like bf/gf kind, and again, french alot as seem like she craze over it when high. again non-stop good stereo and we did raw since no condom liao and she actually asked mi to cum inside her when i about to cum and asked her how she wanted mi to cum. My wish was to cum in her mouth.

I know some bro going to tell mi go see doc whatever liao. I agree its risky but no risk, no gian lor. I did consider the risk but seem quite safe to mi lor since its her first commercial fuck and very shiok doing her raw as she very tight, in fact she told mi almost 4 mth no sex for her liao since with her ex.

Phew..I must admit that the best fuck i had in my entire life and a really satisfed man. Asked her to join mi for breakfast next morning and she actually said want to check the food selection first. Can see she most likey telling the truth that its her 1st time having commercial sex, out of Lido n apartment as she kept asking qn such as why so many traffic in jkt, why all old buildings etc etc . Btw..i was staying at sheraton media and the area there all quite old run down houses mah. Another reason tat can believe what she said is that mummy fanny also said its her first time and insist that we send her back the next day morning as she doesn know how to take a cab.

Even after sending her to her apt, she don even know which 1 of the 4 she is staying and only managed to know after seeing the convenience store. Phew..an unforgettable experience

Sorry.....posting too long and if any bros find it too bored, my sincere apologise.

Cheers

wonsim
25-08-2002, 03:27 AM
Sorry, mi again. Cant sleep so do more posting lor, see whether can faster upgrade to samster status.
hahaha

last nite since friday nite, another client asked mi to go 1001 which I wanted to get bro rainman along but too bad lor. Or were u there too?

My client has arranged his lover to go down 1001 and had asked her to bring along friends. one of her friends is a model whom I had set my eyes set on the previosu time we went down to 1001. At that time, she initially agreed to go back hotel Alilia with mi (so Bro rainman know when was that hor, keke) but later changed her mind when she saw mi going into the bedroom with a thai KTV gal.

Since den, my client had promised mi that he will one day arrange her for mi. But as I was still thinking of my jojo and the wonderful fuck we had, so was not very excited about this lady. So told my client about it and staright away i called up jojo and told her i will be going down to book her out for the whole nite.

Sidetrack abit, had dinner at the chinese restaurant at hotel borobudur and must said the porridge there is very good. on our way in, saw a few PRC working at mahattan, not bad leh, maybe can tried there next trip

We arrived early at Lido and so we seated near the entrance to look at all the PRC gals arriving to report for work. Must said standard really not bad and most carried themselves well, only a few walked like they were previously working in the farm back in home town.

Anyway, mummy fanny told mi that she only allow mi to book jojo out since i also from sg and she trusted mi. She said that normally for new gals, she tried not to let them get booked out fior whole nite as might be too dangerous. Only regulars or those she feel can be trusted. Think she lying so any bros here who cheong there can try to testify lor.

Fanny also privately told mi that the 3 juta paid last nite was too little and asked me to gave abit more tonight. Since she cant get involved, she asked me to be more automatic. persoanlly, mi think 3 juta is bloody expensive for 1 nite consider indonesia standard. Maybe bro rainman or moonface can help to clarify this point. Maybe I'm wrong.

The booking fees is standard 25 hour and at about 60,000 IDR per hour. so that work out to about 1.5 juta. again, my client paid jojo another 3 juta and thats 4.5 juta for 1 nite. Phew! Think in sg, pRC gal also not that expensive.

off we went to 1001 and surely, the gals were there liao and phew, that model still as attractive as that last time i saw her. Initially not very fun as room too big liao and some fault with the sound system. But later meet another client whom also happened to be there and he crossed over to joined us and the fun begin. Book 2 more ktv gals and now..more gals than guys. about 4 guys to 8 gals. But mi still 1 lah as need to be nice to my jojo mah.

however, did managed to chat with that model, helen and she from palembang. told her i miss her blah blah blah and exchange no and asked her out the next time 'm there and she agreed. before she leave, she actually asked mi to remember to call her. Wah Lau hei, mai tu liao!!!

after some drinks with my clients, i was getting kind of drunk as cannot drink well and was thinking this time shit liao, later go back hotel how to do anything. Luckily, jojo offered to drink for mi and mi really kang tong man.

Think the advantage of getting the same gal back, making them like u too, comfortable with you is that she also getting more wild, such as playing with myr little bro n nipple, trying to tease mi to make mi high as she know that there's nothing i could do since i had earlier promised not to bring her into the small bedroom to do.

Back to hotel, nothing special but she becoming very responsive and very willing worker. Bascially i was lying there do nothing except franching her when her mouth come in contact. the rest of the time, she is doing all the hard work. Cum inside her again as i told her that if not, i will want to cum in her mouth which she refused.

Overall, best indonesia trip i had after almost 10 trips in the past 3 months. This morning, was very reluctant to come back as chances are will not get to see her again. She promised herself to return to China after the 1 month perios required, not extending her stay here as she doesn like the job. As i will not visit jkt untill early october, so was actually quite sad.

nonetheless, look forward to my oct trip, to my helen and maybe if luck on my side, can get to see zhen zhen in sg in sept

Cheers

MoonFace
25-08-2002, 11:23 AM
Your reason for your insomia is so obvious!
I would have lost sleep for days!!!!
and probably not back yet!

Yah ... 3juta for a screw is considered expensive!
But then your girl is from a differenet league!
so you can't compare with the others...
These girls are catered more for the rich locals
who are looking for 'REAL' Chinese girls.. :confused:

Most impt is ... whether you feel the money is well spend!

I'm sure.. you are smiling now!

heh...

pterchew
25-08-2002, 01:12 PM

When leaving, pull her 1 side and told her that she those my kind of dream gals, which is true lah, and would have chosen her if my client has not move for her. She actually look into my eyes and told mi seriously that she hate mi for not choosing her. Wah Piang hei, buay tahan man. Passed her my contact as she said that she will be going to Sg in mid Sept on 2 week permit, working at Lido before coming back to jkt on 1 month permit again.

Told her frankly that I can;t look for her in Lido sg as too expensive liao and she actually said nevermind, can meet up during daytime and told mi just be friend as she dun entertain sex. Can see that she quite keen to keep in touch as she was busy entering my no into her hp and actually spend some time searching and entering my name in her phone.

of course lah, free shopping wif robert in sg, who dont want?
even keying ur contact detail 2 slowly also tulan man.

joke a side. if i would u, i would not meet tis pRC gal in sg at all.
she has warned u, no sex! so why do u 1 2 meet her wifout sex?
she is interested 2 take u 4 a free ride 4 free shopping only lah.
juz my piece of advise hor, if u think u would feel happier 2 bring
her shopping than is up 2 u lor...:cool:

enjoy..

wonsim
25-08-2002, 02:45 PM

of course lah, free shopping wif robert in sg, who dont want?
even keying ur contact detail 2 slowly also tulan man.

joke a side. if i would u, i would not meet tis pRC gal in sg at all.
she has warned u, no sex! so why do u 1 2 meet her wifout sex?
she is interested 2 take u 4 a free ride 4 free shopping only lah.
juz my piece of advise hor, if u think u would feel happier 2 bring
her shopping than is up 2 u lor...:cool:

enjoy..

Hi Bro

No problem, thanks for the advise which deep inside my fucking brain, I also know that lah. but Like I said, she' really those type that I would want for a wife (appearance) and so maybe take a chance lor..see whether she' s taking me as a robert or just whatever.

Anyway, mi not rich man so if she try to make a robert out of mi, also not much chance lah.

Btw, didn know that I' no longer new samster, promoted liao menh, when huh...keke Seriously, I didn realise that till now.

Cheers

Martini-Fan
25-08-2002, 04:07 PM

..........raw since no condom liao......
......safe to mi lor since its her first commercial fuck..........
Cheers

Agree with you, no risk no fun.
My thoughts, A) if she does it raw with you, she does it raw with everyone.
B) I stopped counting having heard the sentence "it's my first commercial fuck".
I wouldn't believe that.
Anyway, seems you had a good time. Thanks for FR.
Cheers

MoonFace
25-08-2002, 04:48 PM

...I stopped counting having heard the sentence "it's my first commercial fuck".....

Heh! heh!.. While I immersed myself into wonsim's raw adventure
You brought me back to my senses... :D

Wise man's saying... or rather in local term.. Old Bird!

pterchew
25-08-2002, 05:02 PM

Hi Bro

No problem, thanks for the advise which deep inside my fucking brain, I also know that lah. but Like I said, she' really those type that I would want for a wife (appearance) and so maybe take a chance lor..see whether she' s taking me as a robert or just whatever.

Anyway, mi not rich man so if she try to make a robert out of mi, also not much chance lah.

Btw, didn know that I' no longer new samster, promoted liao menh, when huh...keke Seriously, I didn realise that till now.

Cheers

juz a piece of humble advise lor. zhong guo mei r good at making
one feel like never in love b4, tat's wat u see many biz men come
back high and dry after going china 4 'investment' lor. keke :p

MoonFace
25-08-2002, 05:11 PM

juz a piece of humble advise lor. zhong guo mei r good at making
one feel like never in love b4, tat's wat u see many biz men come
back high and dry after going china 4 'investment' lor. keke

Another successive Old Bird's saying...

But sometimes we like to learn the hard way!
And since wonsim have nothing to lose like he said he was..

I'm sure he is willing to be .... ;)

pterchew
25-08-2002, 08:15 PM

haha...no no. is juz tat i heard 2 many of tis stories liao!

btw, i used 2 do visa application biz 4 all these babes so
happened 2 know wat r they up 2 4 spending tat kind of
money juz 2 set their feet on our shore.

u dig their hole, she dig ur gold. simple rule! keke :D

wonsim
25-08-2002, 10:20 PM

But sometimes we like to learn the hard way!
And since wonsim have nothing to lose like he said he was..

I'm sure he is willing to be .... ;)

Hmmm..after waking up from a good sleep and clearer mind..think now not too keen liao lah. anyway, if she do come and call mi, sure will meet up lah but no robert lor.

Cheers

Rainman
26-08-2002, 10:29 AM
Hi Bro Rainman

Just back from jkt this afternoon. Tried claling you when I was in Jkt but why huh, how come its a lady keep picking up your hp and mentioned your name but she said wrong number leh? Was thinking of asking you to go down 1001 last nite as i was there with my client. Now look like can only meet up with you in Oct liao! Will be in jkt most likely 1st week of Oct.

So...went to Bandung on very first day upon arrival in Jkt and think next time better take plane to bandung than car as the 4 hr journey really suck. No action at all in Bandung and although I did stayed in Aqulia again, I did not tried the karaoke and the massage service is those decent kind. The lady didn even touch my sensitive part, SIAN!!! Anyway, not pretty lah.

Back to jkt the next day and quickly arrnge my client to bring mi to Law Vegas and oh my boy, he doesn even know there's such a place and most of his cheong friend also dunno. Told him its at Landmark building and he went down to recce.

reached there around 8.30pm and oh boy, all 16 rooms taken up but did see many local gals in bikini and sarong below. Think can easily get rid of their sarong once inside the room huh. Since no room available, so we chatted with the mummy for a while and went into the gals rest room and take a look. Phew, was told there about 100 over gals working and consider there's only 16 rooms, quite good choice huh.

Remember you mentioned that number tag on top cannot booked out while those below boleh. However, most gals there have tag on top and those below not very pretty leh. Somemore, all local gals and no PRC at all. Frankly, think gals qualities not that good as compare to others places...think one of the most chio local karaoke gal I have seen so far is the one that you brought mi to at 1001, with your friends. That indo chick is definitely a real beauty, at least in my eyes. But somehow, never get to see her again in 1001, think many other snapped her up liao.

1) My handphone was off after I log off from here as didn't sleep well for 3 nites leh... So impossible that someone else pick up my phone... Did u have the number correct.. Will PM u again... Oct?? Why don't U come down to our gathering on 5th Sep...Check out the thread on Kopi..

2) Bandung is a rare gem and luck, local knowledge and know how is important if u want something...

3) U are fast hor... So fast check up las Vegas.. I told u must booking wan wah.. Anyway.. I didn't say got PRC. I said they are similar to those in Block M area. At as u mentioned.. Rooms taken up means the good gals are inside wah.. What is nice about the place is the gal then good drinker and very fun. Something no common here...

4) 1001... hehehehe... The gal nice meh.. My friend use before leh.. U know what.. What u cannot get is always the best.... kekekeke

Cheers

Rainman
26-08-2002, 10:43 AM
Since no luck at las Vegas, I was thinking of 1001 but my client suggested Lido palace. Never think of that place as its bascially the area i normally visited during the day for my job. Bro rainman should know why huh!

Went in and yup, really very posh and grand..and was told same management as Lido Palace Sg. Was shown around and well...they even have a big big besah room that i suppose can accommodate up to 20 people. If 1 day most brothers can happen to be in Jkt at the same time, think we can all go down there and have some fun.
Sorry.....posting too long and if any bros find it too bored, my sincere apologise.

Cheers

Clap, Clap. Clap... Notice that after we net... Your FR is non-stop,,,, Then steam man... Keep up the good job.

I mentioned about Lidao Palace here before wah... Just that when I was there... I was dead druck to remember much except that it is then grand and I graded it 6 stars. Well above 1001, Travel etc etc. Thanks for your FR... Was supposed to go back again. But I think the place not too wild.. More for serious biz talk kind of place...

As for Fanny, she is from Malaysia and not Singaporean lah.

Cheers

danny41sg
26-08-2002, 10:56 AM

didn't sleep well for 3 nites leh...
Cheers

Bro,

These are signs for "SERVICING". Bad blood circulation is the cause. Please sent part to RS.

Rainman
26-08-2002, 11:11 AM
Sorry, mi again. Cant sleep so do more posting lor, see whether can faster upgrade to samster status.
hahaha

Overall, best indonesia trip i had after almost 10 trips in the past 3 months. This morning, was very reluctant to come back as chances are will not get to see her again. She promised herself to return to China after the 1 month perios required, not extending her stay here as she doesn like the job. As i will not visit jkt untill early october, so was actually quite sad.

nonetheless, look forward to my oct trip, to my helen and maybe if luck on my side, can get to see zhen zhen in sg in sept

Cheers

1) The PRC here to take home... The min price is Rup 1.5 million only.. U pay more if they know u are gian aka horny....kekeke.. So it is about the same as in Singapore... SD300 or so.. plus bookings etc which work out to about SD500...

2) One word of advise.. U are spending too much here... Try to negot next time even if it is paid for by your customer.... Indonesian give 5 and will take 10 from u... Be careful... Anyway.. there are exception where they are really out for fun... I cannot comment as I have not met your friend.. Just be cautious...

3) Manhattan.. I did wrote about this... Mainly PRC and my friend booked one home for about 2 million here... Nice room and The biggest room here can sit 60 ppl exclude gals. Asked to see it when u are here again.

4) - Helen - Model... Call her lah... sure on wan... If u have time in Singapore... SMS her from time to time.. Keep in touch.. make it easlier on your next trip... Ask Martini.. He know best....kekekekek

Glad to know u have now enjoy every second of your your stay in jakarta....

Cheers

Martini-Fan
26-08-2002, 11:25 AM

Ask Martini.. He know best....kekekekek

Cheers

What's the matter bro's? I cannot help regarding chinese models or so. Never had and never will, cause the value for money isn't okay 2-4juta per night or so. IMHO.
Prefer Indo-chicks, don't know why, sweeter somehow.

Btw Rainman, whats about your email?!? Got the mail back from last tuesday!!??!!
Did you receive my mail sent to you yesterday?

Money for nothing and the chicks for free...... :D
(Knopfler)

Rainman
26-08-2002, 11:25 AM

Hmmm..after waking up from a good sleep and clearer mind..think now not too keen liao lah. anyway, if she do come and call mi, sure will meet up lah but no robert lor.

Cheers

Bro.. Positive thinking lah.. No harm going for lunch right...

I recently also got a PRC .. Met her at Sydney KTV last week and she called saying she has not been working for a few days as Biz there very bad.. No customer.. Ask me to bring her out for drinking or Jalan Jalan.. But She say I must pay her tips lor. I like women like this.. Open and striaght forward..

when I was at the KTV the other time.. There was no toilet in the room... First time for me to be in a nice KTV with no toilet inside the room... So she escort me to the toilet and I pull her in... Ask her to hold my dick as I pee .......so that my other hands can do other things...kekekeke... Wanted to fuck her inside but she say mummy outside .. cannot play play..so Bo bian lor.. anyway... Bro should know that I drink too much.. even she let me fuck... I don't think I coud do it... Not till 7 am the next day.....kekkeke

Anyway... she is going to Singapore soon for permit kind of shit. I suggest that why don;t u check into a hotel and work as a FL since she complain that biz is bad and she need more money to pay agents etc etc....

So If she check into a hotel in Singapoe and be a FL for 10 days... Anybody interested... She is about 30 yrs old. neh neh 35D .. others??? to be advise later... I might meet her at her hotel today....heheheheh

cheers

Rainman
26-08-2002, 11:40 AM

What's the matter bro's? I cannot help regarding chinese models or so. Never had and never will, cause the value for money isn't okay 2-4juta per night or so. IMHO.
Prefer Indo-chicks, don't know why, sweeter somehow.

Btw Rainman, whats about your email?!? Got the mail back from last tuesday!!??!!
Did you receive my mail sent to you yesterday?

Money for nothing and the chicks for free...... :D
(Knopfler)

For wonsim.. he got to pay as he aren't as good looking as u are....kekekekekek.. So when a nice lady come up to u and asked " excuse me.. are u a model or are u Tom C****""

... Don't be surprised.....hehehehe

Well recd your mail and yes... I saw YOUR NEST....kekekeke

Were revert later for the rest... Those asshole... at TCSS and Dom thread... they are posting faster then I could read... CCB..

Take care..

Rainman
26-08-2002, 11:47 AM

Bro,

These are signs for "SERVICING". Bad blood circulation is the cause. Please sent part to RS.

KNN... 7 early 8 early make me tulan... Tomorrow if I see u then u know....

cheers

Martini-Fan
26-08-2002, 12:58 PM

For wonsim.. he got to pay as he aren't as good looking as u are....kekekekekek.. So when a nice lady come up to u and asked " excuse me.. are u a model or are u Tom C****""

Take care..

Rainman!!!! Stop it with hansum and so on, someone could believe it!

Okay mates, for all your information a small FR, that you know why Rainman says hansum so often. Moon, help if I'm wrong!

Only ONE event in the music-club. Lets try to put it together, cause I dont remember exactly.
We, (Moon, RM&me) entered and I got a smile from this Bandung girl. She and her friends stand close to the entrance, I'm right?
I smiled back, what else should I do? And me and her talked some stuff like: How are u? Where u come flom? Blabla.... nothing much more.

Meanwhile RM&Moon went to the bar. After some minutes I said to the girl, I had to go to the bar now to my friends, okay. And I left her. At the bar we had a beer or some drinks and the two guys accused me how such a stupid idiot like me could leave her alone. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Something like that, right???

Uuuuups? We want to have fun and some beer, there was enough time for girls lrft, early evening maybe 11pm.

Okay, I looked for her and invited her for a drink, she accepted. Moon&RM still around, and then Moon&RM decided to try the luck somerwhere else. Thats it, the rest is well known I think.

Anything wrong?

Hehe, so far so good, Rainman will never forgive me that, hehehehe.

Some accidents
Accidently the girl is a Bandung student, IMHO a 8/10, accidently I will go to Bandung in September, accidently I have her h/p-number. But first I'll have a look around there. Maybe there's a 9/10???? For sure it is.

It's my duty to please the beauties :D

Cheers

Rainman
26-08-2002, 01:10 PM
Heheheheh..... Why bother to explain... We all know lah... Okay. we will forgive U for this and next beer would be on you.

cheers

Rainman!!!! Stop it with hansum and so on, someone could believe it!

Anything wrong?

Hehe, so far so good, Rainman will never forgive me that, hehehehe.

Some accidents
Accidently the girl is a Bandung student, IMHO a 8/10, accidently I will go to Bandung in September, accidently I have her h/p-number. But first I'll have a look around there. Maybe there's a 9/10???? For sure it is.

It's my duty to please the beauties :D

Cheers

MoonFace
26-08-2002, 01:28 PM

It's my duty to please the beauties

Aiyah!..You know you're gonna get it from us.. didn't you ?
and even though this happens so long ago

And pls.. by no means this is an accident

We're just Sour Grapes... heh :D

Martini-Fan
26-08-2002, 01:43 PM
Heheheheh..... Why bother to explain... We all know lah... Okay. we will forgive U for this and next beer would be on you.
cheers

Bro's should know that I've been lucky only. Nothing hansum, model, Tom Cruise, etc.

C U for beer 7/9 or as it fits for U.

Cheers

wonsim
27-08-2002, 12:53 AM
Hi Rainman

Yup, think I paid too much too, Oops, or rather my client paid too much. Will try to negotiate to somewhere ard 2 juta next time.

However, think i need to downgrade my taste abit and go for those local chicks. According to 1 of my clients, 300,000IDR O/N from somewhere near Lokasari is possible and qualtiy young n good as my colleague had tasted b4. but hor...can be quite sian as these cannot, that cannot.

Wana try it next trip to see whether I have the luck to get a more responsive and stereo kind. Of coz not forget my Zhen Zhen first.

5 sept got gathering huh....ok..will try to make it. But think I see some of the brothers today at Tommy place.

Cheers

cuntking
27-08-2002, 02:27 AM
Hi bro wonsim and bro moonface, I have not been to Jakata for the past 15 years or more .. if I ever going there, will ask you guys for advise.

Rainman
27-08-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
Hi bro wonsim and bro moonface, I have not been to Jakata for the past 15 years or more .. if I ever going there, will ask you guys for advise.

Wah Lan... Bro Cuntking cumming to Jakarta..... Where har??

Cheers

danny41sg
27-08-2002, 09:31 AM

KNN... 7 early 8 early make me tulan... Tomorrow if I see u then u know....

cheers

Huh??? Seven early 8 early????? You have 1 too many izzit???:confused:

Martini-Fan
27-08-2002, 09:40 AM
Hi Rainman

However, think i need to downgrade my taste abit and go for those local chicks. According to 1 of my clients, 300,000IDR O/N from somewhere near Lokasari is possible and qualtiy young n good as my colleague had tasted b4. but hor...can be quite sian as these cannot, that cannot.
Cheers

No need to downgrade, the locals are at least as beautiful as your prc's. Mostly with better curved body, bigger boobs. And I never heard cannot here cannot there and so on.
Treat them well and you'll get the response.

But leave some for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

wonsim
27-08-2002, 05:28 PM

No need to downgrade, the locals are at least as beautiful as your prc's. Mostly with better curved body, bigger boobs. And I never heard cannot here cannot there and so on.
Treat them well and you'll get the response.

But leave some for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Downgrade in the sense that I still prefer PRC mah, able to communicate untill the day I can sian a indo chick with my behasa lor.

Btw..where to find the details of the meet up in sg on 5th sept?

Cheers

Rainman
27-08-2002, 05:34 PM

Downgrade in the sense that I still prefer PRC mah, able to communicate untill the day I can sian a indo chick with my behasa lor.

Btw..where to find the details of the meet up in sg on 5th sept?

Cheers

Go to Gathering and look for the Kopi thread. U will learn all about it there.

Cheers and see U.

PS: Mr Matini would not understand all your Singapore Slang or Singlish... hhehehehehehe

Martini-Fan
27-08-2002, 05:36 PM

PS: Mr Matini would not understand all your Singapore Slang or Singlish... hhehehehehehe

Gave it to my chinese secretary for translation, she's discreet.
hehehe

MoonFace
27-08-2002, 05:44 PM

Gave it to my chinese secretary for translation, she's discreet.
hehehe

Your secretary speaks Malish..

Anyway..wonsim.. for gathering go to the Kopi Session thread
in Gatherings forum. or to this private message board

http://groups.yahoo.com/TokCss

Rainman
27-08-2002, 06:06 PM
Wonsim...

Here is something regarding my lunch plus others with this PRC gal that I mentioned to U... Since she called me so many times last week. I decided to have lunch with her. Call her in the monring and okay... Need to pick her from her hotel in jalan Lautze. name of hotel also Lautze which is something new. never heard of this.. never mind... So off I went and it is after many turn here and there asking tons of ppl along the way before I found this run down 1 star hotel...

Never mind, went up to her room and as u can read from all the FR of one night with PRC in Singapore.. Room is messy and she is with another GF. Damn ugly man. So I just brought her out only instead of 2 as agreed earlier to Sheraton for Lunch. Was thinking Thai food but when we reach there at about 2.45... Rest closed thus no choice but head for the coffee shop instead.

Throughout lunch, was quiet piss off with her as she kept complaining that she need to pay hotel, no biz at the KTV, didn't even have one customer per week etc etc.. All about money.. Bored to dead man.

Wanted to tell her to go back after lunch but she look sad. So me very kind... suggested we go to the bar for a few beer. Wan Lan... now then I know northern China gal then good drinker.. We drank from 4pm till my friend came and together we drank till 9pm. She cheers and bottom up with all my friends and still going strong... So from the bar, we proceed to the KTV behind and continiue drinking... martell she also drink like a fish and as little drunk.. Again pull her to the toilet outside,, KNN, this KTV, only 3 rooms with toilet and all reserved.. So we went to the female toilet, wash my dick and as usual ... got her to give me BBBJ... Then........ hor.... no cum lah... she then good kisser lah but hor BBBJ.... not so shoik leh...

So after that.. we went to Miller Disco.. no fun, switch to Milliennium disco where another Samster joined us.. Upon reaching the last disco... could not find all my friends inside so we left... Gave her some tips and told her to go... must tell u the look on her face... she was so so mad with me... She asked "u mean just like that... that's it"... What else she want... I don't anyhow fuck around wah....

So off I went with our Samster friend to pick up some fish for the night......

I leave the samster... Mr blursam to write his FR... If he sees this.

cheers

songster
27-08-2002, 06:07 PM
Hello! Bros:

This is my short FR about one chiok stadium girl which I think other Bros might consider if they are there:

Went to Stadium on a monday night, so not so crowded. Try to check out the KTV on second floor. went to the fish tank to look around. Wah lah, only a few fishes swimming inside. One lau go sitting inside try to open her legs and ask to fuck her. Split man!
The only way is up, so go to three floor pub area, all girls standing on both sides of the door. Mami ask me to chose the girls but dont have any preference. So went up again to 4th floor to Disco. Ask to take a look inside as gotta to pay cover charge. A bit dark but quite a number of girls inside. So decided to go in and hang around. Then the mami bring one girl and ask me can sit with me. Reject ask her got big melons one. Then she bring this girl. Height about 150+ but of course all wear the bread loaf shoes so look taller. Face look ok with a sharp chin. But the most prominent is her busts, I mean big man... at least 38D. two melon size busts for your harvesting. bustbidelious......

Sit for a while only, she ask me wanna go atas! Wah lah so fast. 200K for one hour. Walk some kind of stairs to go up then reach a recepetion desk. Pay money buy rubber than go indside a small room with attached shower cubicle and bed. But bed walls got attached mirriors. Just like Hotel 81, make you feel homely....

Talk a while with her, her name ALIN ( must remember ), 18 years from Java soemthing...but don't know where. Never heard before....
The harvesting of melons starts when she took off her bra, wow man. two fully ripe melons with a touch of small and pointed nipples. Just my liking...... One hand not enough to grab man....
immerse my face into the two melons and taste the forbidden fruits. The rest is sop..
look : 7/10
body : 6/10
bust : 8/10
bbbj : 6/10
fj : 7/10

On the whole, all credits goes to her bust, friendly attitude and not hurry, hurry type.

The sad think is went back to see her again next day but saw her go up with a "bayi singh." Big size and red turban.....
Next time bade, next time....

Cheers...

Rainman
27-08-2002, 06:43 PM
Hello! Bros:

Sit for a while only, she ask me wanna go atas! Wah lah so fast. 200K for one hour. Walk some kind of stairs to go up then reach a recepetion desk. Pay money buy rubber than go indside a small room with attached shower cubicle and bed. But bed walls got attached mirriors. Just like Hotel 81, make you feel homely....

The sad think is went back to see her again next day but saw her go up with a "bayi singh." Big size and red turban.....
Next time bade, next time....

Cheers...

Bro... Songster...

So that spiral stairway lead to more rooms??? I thought it was for show only as I only went into the disco twice and never ever sat inside before.... Nice ... more rooms.... maybe can try next time...

Get Bayi here meh... Red Turban somemore... wonder if he belongs to the PDI party.....kekekek

cheers

pterchew
27-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Hello! Bros:

This is my short FR about one chiok stadium girl which I think other Bros might consider if they are there:

went up again to 4th floor to Disco. Ask to take a look inside as gotta to pay cover charge.

the tall PRO standing outside the disco is called helen. i managed
2 get her h/p number but yet 2 lure her 2 bed...keke

as 4 the FL inside the disco, it was my disppointment man.
my bloody chick can speak all singlish like wah lau a, knn and so
on becos she used 2 work in batam and had served ton of
singaporean. talk 2 much and thus in the end, i cannot stand
after my shower inside the room and ofcourse after paying the
230,000. it is liked paying 4 a strip show inside a private
room. the bloody talkative chick still hv the cheek 2 ask me 4 tips!
wat a fucking expensive strip show in jkt! i sweared i will never
go stadium again. :(

MoonFace
27-08-2002, 07:14 PM

....i sweared i will never go stadium again. :(

Bro.. it's just one bad apple you've tasted !
There's a whole plantation behind you!

Give it another chance when you're in jakarta again!
The girls are seasonal!

Rainman
27-08-2002, 08:03 PM
hmmmm... I thought my dear Peter will not go to places like Stadium.... Surprise indeeed...

What u mentioned about your gal remind me of once in " Today Country"... Had a 16 or 17 years old gal whom kept saying CB , Lian Chu etc.... Said she learn it from a Tawanese... Turn on for me leh...kekekeke

cheers

as 4 the FL inside the disco, it was my disppointment man.
my bloody chick can speak all singlish like wah lau a, knn and so
on becos she used 2 work in batam and had served ton of
singaporean. talk 2 much and thus in the end, i cannot stand
after my shower inside the room and ofcourse after paying the
230,000. it is liked paying 4 a strip show inside a private
room. the bloody talkative chick still hv the cheek 2 ask me 4 tips!
wat a fucking expensive strip show in jkt! i sweared i will never
go stadium again. :(

pterchew
27-08-2002, 10:03 PM
hmmmm... I thought my dear Peter will not go to places like Stadium.... Surprise indeeed...

2 be frank, i dont really fancy FL becos i'm very 'kow chey'
picky as far as tis kind of transaction involve. even dirty room or
unprofessionalism service can really turned me off in no time.
tat is the reason why i hardly visit tis places unless is strongly
recommended by some lau jiao. :cool:

u know wat? stadium was the second joint i tried in jkt. my first
was barcelona in lokasari at manga besar. me and my fren john
decided 2 test the ground there after i brought up some of the
interesting FR i read from moon. and it was also happened 2 be
our boring sun in jkt after i kena cheated by FL in halai disco the
nite b4. wif great expectation, we took our nasi padang along the
main road beside stadium b4 our mission but end up...sigh!

anyway, john was not having any good time like me becos he
caught a dead fish...keke

pterchew
27-08-2002, 10:16 PM

Bro.. it's just one bad apple you've tasted !
There's a whole plantation behind you!

Give it another chance when you're in jakarta again!
The girls are seasonal!

personally, i'd still prefered those HC in jkt.
i hv a favourite spot and a favourite gal in a HC one floor above
the millennium disco in gaja mada. i think my weak point is i need
rapport 2 simulate me so tat i will not take them as a FL. :p

do i look stupid or wat? i even hv few bad experienced in fishing
FL in 2 disco at 2 different days...sigh!

i think i really need 2 catch up wif RM and moon 4 more beer session liao....

Kiev
28-08-2002, 12:09 AM
Again pull her to the toilet outside,, KNN, this KTV, only 3 rooms with toilet and all reserved.. So we went to the female toilet, wash my dick and as usual ... got her to give me BBBJ... Then........ hor.... no cum lah... she then good kisser lah but hor BBBJ.... not so shoik leh...

Brudder,

u have a habit of pulling chick to toilet for BBBJ hor? What's the success rate? And what's the probability of a free one? Hahaha....

wonsim
28-08-2002, 12:26 AM
Hi bro Rainman

This PRC FL not pretty is it..how come u rather fish somewhere then to screw her?? Or cannot find convenience place.

Think mi very diff lor as mi really much prefer PRC but like I say..need to change my taste and start getting to like local chick. Of coz if local chinese chick, mi also grab one lah. Just like the other nite at 1001, get a KTV gal for my friend and turn out to be a chinese from potianank but cant speak mandarin.

Dunno why but just seem to have a liking for chinese gal. If my that expensive PRC gal not ard, I would have brought this gal to the room to have a good time.

Ok, will look into the gathering now.

Cheers

phenom
28-08-2002, 01:20 AM

Wah Lan... Bro Cuntking cumming to Jakarta..... Where har??

Cheers

Chehhh, chom sai mun mei? Of course to where there's plenty of melons. eg Bintang Mawar, L-A, etc.:D

MoonFace
28-08-2002, 01:50 PM

personally, i'd still prefered those HC in jkt.
i hv a favourite spot and a favourite gal in a HC one floor above
the millennium disco in gaja mada. i think my weak point is i need
rapport 2 simulate me so tat i will not take them as a FL. :p

do i look stupid or wat? i even hv few bad experienced in fishing
FL in 2 disco at 2 different days...sigh!

i think i really need 2 catch up wif RM and moon 4 more beer session liao....

Same lah!..nowadays I don't like to go to 7-11 style Fuck-Shop!
I've been to LA-Bar, MTR, Sari Ayu countless times and I've not
patronise for more than 1 hand count each.

Sianing the Pijit (Massage) girls is very fun adn so far I'm lucky only once!
the others is a local Chinese KTV girls.. no screw! cos she's too
sticky and I cannot afford the consequences. so I give up!
She's cute though... but not worth the risk.. I can't afford.
As for the massage girls.. cos she want to screw me! (I felt cheated!)

But where can you find a Singapore/Malaysia style HC in Jkt ?
So far.. either they are very clean good massage..
or just HC with sub-standard facilities provide HJ only.

But the price is defiintely affordable.. how often can you afford to
go to good massage in Singapore ??

trying doing it every weekdays!!!

MoonFace
28-08-2002, 01:55 PM
anyway, john was not having any good time like me becos he
caught a dead fish...keke

One thing I noticed and learned is local Indo girls are very
wary of foreigners. Especially so if you don't speak their lingo!

I had bad experiences too!.. and still haunts me!
so bad I couldn't even get a hard-on to do the job!

But as time goes and I pick up the basic conversations.
You just don't seem to run out of lucks!..
To a stage where I have to get a 2nd HP and sometimes
switch off the phone!...heh..

At times I have to act like I'm new and doesn't speak the lingos
I usually get ignored..

So ... it's easier when you can make a little conversations during
session...

(I'm refering to Indo girls other than those from Riau islands..
these are Sg/My seasoned girls.....)

MoonFace
28-08-2002, 01:59 PM

Brudder,

u have a habit of pulling chick to toilet for BBBJ hor? What's the success rate? And what's the probability of a free one? Hahaha....

Bro.. you have to read between the lines!
Our Bro Rainman might be holding his Darkest Secrets!

Don't be shocked!.. He might be into GOLDEN SHOWER!

Rainman
28-08-2002, 02:20 PM

Brudder,

U notice also hor... Guess staying in Indonesia makes u get sick with gals and SEX... Am I getting old.. Maybe... That's why I always preferred a good BBJ rather then a FUCK...kekekkeke

cheers

Do I see u on our gathering??? In sin...

Rainman
28-08-2002, 02:26 PM
Hi bro Rainman

This PRC FL not pretty is it..how come u rather fish somewhere then to screw her?? Or cannot find convenience place.

Ok, will look into the gathering now.

Cheers

Bro. after hearing all the complain for one day that she got no money, need a BF blar blar... U still want to screw her... No way lah. There is just too many fishes and I don;t need any sticky GF.

Cheers and see U next week.

MoonFace
28-08-2002, 02:33 PM

Bro. after hearing all the complain for one day that she got no money, need a BF blar blar... U still want to screw her... No way lah. There is just too many fishes and I don;t need any sticky GF.

Cheers and see U next week.

Supply in Indo is abundant!
You don't need unnecessary extra 'services'!

There are plenty of 'Your Neighbourhood Convenient Store' around.

24hrs!

Rainman
28-08-2002, 02:36 PM

Bro.. you have to read between the lines!
Our Bro Rainman might be holding his Darkest Secrets!

Don't be shocked!.. He might be into GOLDEN SHOWER!

Can u enlighten further pertaining the 2 highlight words.

Cheers

MoonFace
28-08-2002, 02:43 PM

Can u enlighten further pertaining the 2 highlight words.

Cheers

GOLDEN SHOWER!

Here's one Golden shower site..

Enter at your own risk.. not for the faint hearted!
(warning..lots of pop-ups.. so be prepared to click! click! click!)

http://www.squirts.com

Rainman
28-08-2002, 02:44 PM

Supply in Indo is abundant!
You don't need unnecessary extra 'services'!

There are plenty of 'Your Neighbourhood Convenient Store' around.

24hrs!

Just too many,... Sometime we forgot how to respect a lady.

Was with the new samster middleman i mentioned to U. We were sitting at Fashion cafe at about 7pm. He asked me in English whether the lady sitting alone next to us whether she is a chicken... KNN... She looks more like a office lady having a drink alone... See we forgot... We thought that every gals we saw on the street are fuckable... Bad bad...Boy.

Rainman
28-08-2002, 02:51 PM

GOLDEN SHOWER!

Here's one Golden shower site..

Enter at your own risk.. not for the faint hearted!
(warning..lots of pop-ups.. so be prepared to click! click! click!)

http://www.squirts.com

Wah lan err.... Not my cup of tea leh... Very sick... Must check with Danny. Might be his cup of tea...kekekekeke

cheers

Martini-Fan
28-08-2002, 03:45 PM

Your secretary speaks Malish..
http://groups.yahoo.com/TokCss

Yeah, same shit. But she has worked a few years in SG. So she knows 3 languages at least

broken english
singlish
manglish

Isn't that bad huh?

Martini-Fan
28-08-2002, 03:52 PM

,... Sometime we forgot how to respect a lady.

Maybe thats the reason that some of them turn to dead fish???
Just my two cent

Rainman
28-08-2002, 04:37 PM

Maybe thats the reason that some of them turn to dead fish???
Just my two cent

Hahahahaha.... I like that...

I am waiting for middle man to comment.

cheers

Rainman
28-08-2002, 04:41 PM

Yeah, same shit. But she has worked a few years in SG. So she knows 3 languages at least

broken english
singlish
manglish

Isn't that bad huh?

What about German.... hehehehehe....

cheers

PS : Why your HP is always off... Tried till I angry alredy.. Hmmm... too many women I guess... SMS Me...

MoonFace
28-08-2002, 04:52 PM

Hahahahaha.... I like that...

cheers

Middleman always PM me by mistake!
He ask you whether to meet tonight !
contact him lah...

And he apologise for the comment made in Fashion Cafe.
Must bring him to meet nice ladies..
not all that moves are F-able!

Rainman
28-08-2002, 05:18 PM

Middleman always PM me by mistake!
He ask you whether to meet tonight !
contact him lah...

And he apologise for the comment made in Fashion Cafe.
Must bring him to meet nice ladies..
not all that moves are F-able!

Yup.. I just F... him leh... Ask him to put just one post as he still hold a record of ZERO...hehehehe

Manybe he should just write ;;;;;;

This is Middleman reporting....kekekekek

cheers

Martini-Fan
28-08-2002, 05:21 PM

Hopefully no need for middle man, my friend. Just the first thought as I read it.

It's my duty to please the beauty.......

MoonFace
28-08-2002, 05:25 PM

Hopefully no need for middle man, my friend. Just the first thought as I read it.

It's my duty to please the beauty.......

??

I think you misunderstood here..
this 'middleman' is another new cheongster in Jakarta!
not some middleman...

Not your fault.. blame his nick and ZERO post !

songster
28-08-2002, 05:38 PM
Hello Bros.

Planning to visit Jakarta and Surabaya on the three week of Sept, any chance to meet up with you bros for a drink.

I believe never met you bro's before.

Will PM you guys before I go....

Cheers

Rainman
28-08-2002, 06:08 PM
Hello Bros.

Planning to visit Jakarta and Surabaya on the three week of Sept, any chance to meet up with you bros for a drink.

I believe never met you bro's before.

Will PM you guys before I go....

Cheers

5TH Sep... Big gathering of Samster in Singapore. back on 8th hopefully with moon....?????

martini would be here.....

Middleman is here and another Samster called Blursam might be here on the 2nd week....

When are u here and let's see...

Cheers

ToreSoul
28-08-2002, 07:03 PM

5TH Sep... Big gathering of Samster in Singapore. back on 8th hopefully with moon....?????

martini would be here.....

Middleman is here and another Samster called Blursam might be here on the 2nd week....

When are u here and let's see...

Cheers

WOW!! So CJB official Tour Guide for JB, but you Sammyboy.com appted Tour Guide for JAkarta, Indonesia... Must plan for trip there, try Indo Chinese... hehe

Rainman
28-08-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ToreSoul

WOW!! So CJB official Tour Guide for JB, but you Sammyboy.com appted Tour Guide for JAkarta, Indonesia... Must plan for trip there, try Indo Chinese... hehe

KNN... Here is a sudsidery of CJB Travel.. It is called Rain enterprises..... U would enjoy...Changed is planning a trip here... Dez will shake until he siao....kekekeke

cheers

wonsim
29-08-2002, 12:23 AM
Hi Bro

Ya lor...Jkt simply too many option so agree that dun need unnecessary problem but mi chiat lat liao, really craze over PRC.. Just brought my client to geyland to tried PRC and although mi never get 1, mi see also buys tahan. Despite knowing no service, alsoi very gian to try.

Heard from my client there's a shophouse at taman Sari where you can get O/N for just 300,000. Heard qualtiy ok but not easy to locate as no signboard at all, just a typical residential area. You know where?

Anyway, will get him to bring mi there next trip but think you guys bvery good hor, will be meeting up in sept in jkt..mi no chances, must wait till Oct.

Btw..you met up with Blursam? He asked for the Ah Yap contact after i post my FR last time and till now never heard from him?

Cheers

MoonFace
29-08-2002, 12:36 AM
......Heard from my client there's a shophouse at taman Sari where you can get O/N for just 300,000. Heard qualtiy ok but not easy to locate as no signboard at all, just a typical residential area. You know where?....

That place is No.75 Taman Sari
you have to drive there.. at the entrance.. just flash your
headlights.. and some door guards will open door for you
if they are not suspicious about you.

Last check.. price for ST is 150K (3Hrs) or 250K (ON)
But should be increased by now.

You can read my FR on them.. or just go here...

www.geocities.com/tokcss

See you on the 5th ??

phenom
29-08-2002, 12:53 AM
There was supposed to be a meeting of sorts in Jkt this month as a number of samsters seem to be heading that way, but it did not come to fruition as quite a few including yours truly had to postpone their trip.
Now its seems that next month will see many of us there. Could we somehow post our itinerary here to make it easier for everyone?
Let me start the ball rolling!

My tentative schedule for my next Indo trip:-
Tues 10/9 - Jkt evening arrival
Wed 11/9 - Jkt
Thur 12/9 - Jkt
Fri 13/9 - Surabaya morning arrival
Sat 14/9 - Bandung evening arrival
Sun 15/9 - Bandung
Mon 16/9 - Jkt evening arrival
Tues 17/9 - Jkt evening departure

songster
29-08-2002, 09:24 AM
Bro.Martini-fan,

Received your PM, thanks for your schedule, might even meet you in Surubaya if the schedules allows man!

I haven't comfirmed the schedule but will PM you once I can confirmed it.

Cheers

Rainman
29-08-2002, 09:44 AM
Hi Bro

Btw..you met up with Blursam? He asked for the Ah Yap contact after i post my FR last time and till now never heard from him?

Cheers

Yap... Met up with Blursam on Mon... Too drunk then and I owe him Rup100K....kekekekeke

SMS Him last night while drinking with Middleman... He is busy shopping with his "customer"...hehehehe

cheers

Rainman
29-08-2002, 09:50 AM
Bro... Phenom

I thought this is the schedule of Martini-fan??? U guys traveling together....hehehehe

cheers

BTW.. is there any reason to spent your week-end in Bandung..Like our dear martini,,, pay school fee...is it??

Originally posted by phenom

My tentative schedule for my next Indo trip:-
Tues 10/9 - Jkt evening arrival
Wed 11/9 - Jkt
Thur 12/9 - Jkt
Fri 13/9 - Surabaya morning arrival
Sat 14/9 - Bandung evening arrival
Sun 15/9 - Bandung
Mon 16/9 - Jkt evening arrival
Tues 17/9 - Jkt evening departure

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 10:49 AM
Bro... Phenom

I thought this is the schedule of Martini-fan???

My schedule is till 28th, but looks similar, right. I included Jogyakarta.

Like our dear martini,,, pay school fee...is it??

Hopefully the cashier at the Uni is opened at weekend. Credit Card cancan???

Cheers

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 11:40 AM
BTW Sweeties,

whats the best HP company in Indo? Not only Jakarta also rural areas? Should be 900Mhz.
I'm going to buy a prepaid Simcard for trips, bintan etc. too. If I go more often to Indon to care for my dependants, it's cheaper than Int. Roaming.
Time period before cancelling?
Minimum Top Up sum?
Any experiences?

Don't forget Spa on sunday, the most interesting circuit in F1.

Thanks
C U

MoonFace
29-08-2002, 12:57 PM
BTW Sweeties,

whats the best HP company in Indo?

Excelcom - The best in Indo, good coverage all over Indonesia. Naturally the most expensive! Topups is priced around Rp160k-150k for Rp150k credit. FREE incoming call! (www.excelcom.co.id)

Mentari - Overall good coverage. medium priced. and most popular. but occasional drop calls. TU: Rp100k(http://www.satelindogsm.com/)

Indosat M3 - Newest. Good coverage (same as satelindo) bad coverage in buildings. topup Rp100k. free incoming from M3 subscriber.Limited coverage in major cities only, but expanding..check web for info(http://www.indosatm3.com/)

Simpati - Cheap and average coverage. popular for it's cheapest priced scheme. (http://web.telkomsel.com/productsandservices/simpati.html)

Depends on your usage. If you are business users.. choose Excelcom.. Just average user or for your girls. Mentari or Simpati. M3 is in between but gaining popular among the masses.

If you require SMS from other countries. Pls do check around first.
For eg. I can't SMS to Mentari user with my Starhub connection in
and from Singapore. M1 (Singapore) last check not able to SMS
to M3(indo)users. So .. check this info before you purchase...
URL attached.. perhaps you can check with you local operator first.

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 02:08 PM
Thanks a lot Moon, very helpful.
A last one I get by roaming.
Telkomsel.
Any infos about this one? I got this line even at KM24.

No business, just for the girls, pizza delivery and such stuff.
It's normally an international call for the girls, sometimes they have not enough topup, sometimes they cannot at all. Thats pitiful and a big waste, agree? :D

Cheers

MoonFace
29-08-2002, 02:19 PM
Thanks a lot Moon, very helpful.
A last one I get by roaming.
Telkomsel.
Any infos about this one? I got this line even at KM24.

No business, just for the girls, pizza delivery and such stuff.
It's normally an international call for the girls, sometimes they have not enough topup, sometimes they cannot at all. Thats pitiful and a big waste, agree? :D

Cheers

My pleasure friend!

Telkomsel is good for area like Riau islands.
as they are the cheapest, hence they have bigger market
share in these areas. unlike M3 which cater for majoy cities.

But one thing to note.. if you use it in Riau Islands more often
make sure yo purchase it in Riau.. otherwise roaming
charges applies if you use it in Jakarta and other cities.

Call within local coverage area about 1000rp whilst inter-local
will be about 3500-4000rp. that's the difference. (rough guide)
Applies for incoming call too!

Same applies to M3 and Mentari

Excelcom has no roaming rates.

Rainman
29-08-2002, 03:00 PM
BTW Sweeties,

Don't forget Spa on sunday, the most interesting circuit in F1.

Thanks
C U

I thought u were talking about real SPA... Now then I know it is again about F1...

Cheers

Middleware
29-08-2002, 03:11 PM
RM,
this am went to MPH klinic....@ 8.45am to get some medicine for my throat... knn,,the nurse say the doctor come in @ 11.00am....
so went to apotik to get my own 500mg Amoxillin.... doctor life here is 2 good:confused:

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 03:12 PM

I thought u were talking about real SPA... Now then I know it is again about F1...
Cheers

You know I don't go SPA's. Only in an emergency case, seldom seldom.

National Day on saturday. That means I have to look for a Malay girl, right?

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Middleware
RM,

so went to apotik to get my own 500mg Amoxillin....

Your first post, okay, not too bad. :D Better than my last one with a big flame cause of F1.
First I thought we're talking abt STD now....

Middleware
29-08-2002, 03:36 PM
Martini (dry i hope),

thanks for the encouragement... i got a lot of crap from RM abt my silence is golden theory.

anyhow ,,, just a sick man writing...

preparing for Fri action....

TC
:rolleyes:

Rainman
29-08-2002, 03:55 PM
Martini (dry i hope),

thanks for the encouragement... i got a lot of crap from RM abt my silence is golden theory.

anyhow ,,, just a sick man writing...

preparing for Fri action....

TC
:rolleyes:

No me fault lah... I told him if no posting... Sam will delete his membership......kekekekekeke

So sick man... Is it because of the gals last night from Spot Bar .....hehehehehe

So u better rest on Friday... Me going to Las Vegas... So far let's see... 3 friends from China, one from Hong Kong, 2 from Singapore, 1 Indonesian..... Who Else.... Must book room alredi....

cheers

Rainman
29-08-2002, 04:02 PM

You know I don't go SPA's. Only in an emergency case, seldom seldom.

National Day on saturday. That means I have to look for a Malay girl, right?

Malay.. Okay. Club Ruby in Singapore on 5th Sep... See U... U speak Malay??

Cheers

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 04:16 PM

Malay.. Okay. Club Ruby in Singapore on 5th Sep... See U... U speak Malay??

Cheers

Why? Only some few words. Do I need Malay for Club Ruby? What is it? KTV? BJ-Bar?

Cheers

Rainman
29-08-2002, 04:29 PM

Why? Only some few words. Do I need Malay for Club Ruby? What is it? KTV? BJ-Bar?

Cheers

It is a clean PUB at Tanjong Pagar area. Go to the KTV THread and u can Find Club Ruby.. Read all about it.

Cheers

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 04:49 PM

It is a clean PUB at Tanjong Pagar area. Go to the KTV THread and u can Find Club Ruby.. Read all about it.

Cheers

Okay, will do so. Btw, you got my mail today in the morning with a proposal for a nice Jakarta walk?
Maybe Moon joins us?

Rainman
29-08-2002, 04:57 PM

Okay, will do so. Btw, you got my mail today in the morning with a proposal for a nice Jakarta walk?
Maybe Moon joins us?

I didn't recd the mail.....

Send again please.

Cheers

songster
29-08-2002, 04:58 PM
Hello Bros,

Are your having a warm up gathering on the 5th Sept in Singapore before Jakarta trip.

Wah, planning strategy of attack for Jakarta trip?

Anyway, where are your meeting? Club Ruby at Tanjong Pagar?

Me wanna join can a not?

Cheers

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 05:08 PM

Send again please.
Cheers

Okay, I did it, this time into hotmail.
Don't know which of your server is down or running, if ....v.co.id or ....v.com
CC to Moonface..........

Take care, get out the running shoes and the Levi's! :D

Rainman
29-08-2002, 05:35 PM
Hello Bros,

Are your having a warm up gathering on the 5th Sept in Singapore before Jakarta trip.

Wah, planning strategy of attack for Jakarta trip?

Anyway, where are your meeting? Club Ruby at Tanjong Pagar?

Me wanna join can a not?

Cheers

All bro are welcome to meet. Go to the Group outing and look for the thread "Kopi Session" and register yourself.

See u there....

danny41sg
29-08-2002, 05:42 PM

All bro are welcome to meet. Go to the Group outing and look for the thread "Kopi Session" and register yourself.

See u there....

What about me, can I cum huh.....ops I mean come? hehehe:D

Middleware
29-08-2002, 05:43 PM
What should the rest of us do?

Ideas please?

:(

MoonFace
29-08-2002, 05:52 PM

Ideas please?

:(

Friend!.. You'll be in the Land of Joy!
Where else do you want to be ??.. here ... Singapore ??

Land of Stress ??

danny41sg
29-08-2002, 05:55 PM

Friend!.. You'll be in the Land of Joy!
Where else do you want to be ??.. here ... Singapore ??

Land of Stress ??

Eeeeeeeeeee. Don't mentioned the word "STRESS". I've got enough of it. Anyone want some???:rolleyes:

Rainman
29-08-2002, 05:58 PM

What about me, can I cum huh.....ops I mean come? hehehe:D

U KNN got nothing better to do is it... Cheong asking for Martell.. Standby... All units on stand-by....

Cheers

danny41sg
29-08-2002, 06:04 PM

U KNN got nothing better to do is it... Cheong asking for Martell.. Standby... All units on stand-by....

Cheers

OK bro, Cheong JB be there that night, I'll bring along a bottle of Gordon Blue........swee bo?

Rainman
29-08-2002, 06:04 PM

Okay, I did it, this time into hotmail.
Don't know which of your server is down or running, if ....v.co.id or ....v.com
CC to Moonface..........

Take care, get out the running shoes and the Levi's! :D

WTF.... Now that I see those Photos then I understand what U meant by "Let the five RED lights go out"???? U really looking forward to all the fun har????

Place look cleaner on Photo then actual....

I'll go buy me Nike shoe now....

Cheers

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 06:05 PM
Ideas please?

I have to set up my own project with my little bro...... :(
I'll try to make it to SG, at 5th.
If anyone has a prepared mail with location adress, time and so on, please mail me, otherwise I have to read 40 pages of kopi thread tomorrow :-(((

danny41sg
29-08-2002, 06:11 PM

If anyone has a prepared mail with location adress, time and so on, please mail me, otherwise I have to read 40 pages of kopi thread tomorrow :-(((

Hi bro,

Hope you can make it on the 5th. Wish to meet up with you. Heard alot about you,.......mostly the bad ones of course lah, from bro Rain and never got a chance to meet up.

Cheers bro.

Rainman
29-08-2002, 06:12 PM

OK bro, Cheong JB be there that night, I'll bring along a bottle of Gordon Blue........swee bo?

KNN... Why... Cheong bigger is it... He come then have Gordon blur,,, Cheong... Where the fuck are U... PPL buy u Gordon leh.....

Cheers

smiler
29-08-2002, 06:15 PM

No need to read all 40 pages lah....me now go get the information for you....kekekekeke

Bro Rainman.....dun KNN flame me here hor...I no place to go liao......

Martini-Fan
29-08-2002, 06:18 PM

Hi bro,

Hope you can make it on the 5th. Wish to meet up with you. Heard alot about you,.......mostly the bad ones of course lah, from bro Rain and never got a chance to meet up.

Cheers bro.

Only the bad ones?? No wonder, but don't worry he doesn't know real bad ones.... hehe :D
What a speed here, shouldn't we go in a chat?

danny41sg
29-08-2002, 06:18 PM

No need to read all 40 pages lah....me now go get the information for you....kekekekeke

Bro Rainman.....dun KNN flame me here hor...I no place to go liao......

Hoi ! KNN, YOU SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE HUH. Oh...I forgot...seven month mah.;)

danny41sg
29-08-2002, 06:20 PM

Only the bad ones?? No wonder, but don't worry he doesn't know real bad ones.... hehe
What a speed here, shouldn't we go in a chat?

Screw the chatroom lah. Over here, one site does it all....hehehe:D

smiler
29-08-2002, 06:22 PM

Hoi ! KNN, YOU SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE HUH. Oh...I forgot...seven month mah.;)

Oooeiiii.....dun TCSS here....later Rainman F** me left right centre....up and down....ssssshhhhhhhh....diam diam

Bro Martini, me got the details at the kopi thread liao....go take a look....kekekekeke

Rainman
29-08-2002, 06:25 PM

Gathering is on the 5th Sep in Singapore. However, Moon, Smilier and myself will go in to JB around noon for Lunch and some tuning of our tools before coming back in the evening for the gathering. If u like, we could have lunch in JB first... Then come out in either my car, Cheong JB or Santa's....

The choice s yours... See all your friends anticipating the arrival of ............hehehehe

cheers

danny41sg
29-08-2002, 06:28 PM

KNN... Why... Cheong bigger is it... He come then have Gordon blur,,, Cheong... Where the fuck are U... PPL buy u Gordon leh.....
Cheers

Ah yah...don't say until like that lah. I'll do the same for you also. KNN, you're the want that said that Cheong JB is more than a brudder wah. Cannot belanja a brudder izzit? I'll also not leave you out what. Wah, so far about 29 people cumming huh.

Rainman
29-08-2002, 06:29 PM

Oooeiiii.....dun TCSS here....later Rainman F** me left right centre....up and down....ssssshhhhhhhh....diam diam

Bro Martini, me got the details at the kopi thread liao....go take a look....kekekekeke

KNN CCCCB....

This is not TCSS and U are not welcome here.....

FUCK OFF>>>>..

cheers

PS : But u are welcome in Jakarta.,...

danny41sg
29-08-2002, 06:30 PM

Gathering is on the 5th Sep in Singapore. However, Moon, Smilier and myself will go in to JB around noon for Lunch and some tuning of our tools before coming back in the evening for the gathering. If u like, we could have lunch in JB first... Then come out in either my car, Cheong JB or Santa's....

The choice s yours... See all your friends anticipating the arrival of ............hehehehe

cheers

WTF,... go for lunch in JB never call me huh? Never mind. I shall remember.:mad: