PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

axeman24
01-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Posting a fr here. Was in JKT on business trip since Monday with bosses. As usual after the deal is sealed, customer brought us for dinner followed by KTV at Classic. It was at Classic that I got to know Rossy one of the girl working there. Although she was seating with my dealer, we also manage to communicate through my limited Bahasa and her limited english. That is where I got to find out from her that she started working in Classic for only about a week. Anyway to cut the story short, we made a deal through my dealer that she will come to my hotel on Wednesday night :D

Fast forward to Wednesday, after a long day of meeting my dealer and I had a quick dinner and straight proceed back to the hotel and waited for Rossy. She was late for 1/2hour but it was ok for me as I don't want to spoil my mood. When she arrived, she keep apologizing to me for being late, but I told her it was ok and she told me dealer that she was afraid that she will disappoint me which till now I am still quite puzzle why. hahahahah. Anyway we proceeded to my room and we sort of TCSS for awhile and while watching tv we started to french and start stripping each other and wasted no time to explore each other's body. It was too hot to handle and we bonk the living day lights out of each other on the sofa (Was upgraded to a super deluxe as it was my customer's hotel) on cowgirl position only. Her moaning was soft in the begining and slowly when the intentsity get higher her moaning was louder and louder and finally we both came together. That was round 1.

After a quick shower we proceed to lie on the bed and watch some tv and at the same time tcss a bit and found out that she was from Palembang and just got divorce 6 months ago and had a daughter which explain how the celulite comes about. To me I am ok with it main thing she a good bonk. After TCSS for awhile round 2 begins and as I just release I am able to proform a few position and finale in doggie which is my favourite position.
Short summary of Rozzy below.

Name: Rozzy
Boobs: A++ (I think)
Face: 6 to 7 (Exotic look)
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 6 (Can be improved)
Overall GFE: 8
Damage: RP750,000 + PR50,000 tips
RTF: Maybe

naemlo
01-07-2010, 03:57 PM
RTF: Maybe

The return of axeman.... :D

axeman24
01-07-2010, 09:42 PM
The return of axeman.... :D

Hello Lau CB, you in Vietnam or Indo??? Ho say bo..... :D

naemlo
02-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Hello Lau CB, you in Vietnam or Indo??? Ho say bo..... :D

See u, I always ho seh... now in Hanoi. :D

LevusJovi
04-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Any Bro can help me? This is my first time to Jakarta, n i have the following questions;

1. I have only 1 night there and staying near blok m. Which is the place die die must go 1? Alexis, Maliboro, Travel Hotel, Classic Hotel, BATS Stadium or any other 1?

2. What is the taxi fare like? For eg from Blok M to Alexis?

3. Any particualr thing i should look out for or be careful about? and usual market rates for gals is how much?

Sorry if i had ask too much and did not search too much as I have limited time on line and need some answer fast.

Thank you

awara
04-07-2010, 02:58 PM
1. I have only 1 night there and staying near blok m. Which is the place die die must go 1? Alexis, Maliboro, Travel Hotel, Classic Hotel, BATS Stadium or any other 1?

Alexis : If you are OK to spend upto 2.5Million , Alexis is the place. They have all kind of girls and the place is amazing. Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Malio : Russians were good, but they are no more. Dont waste your time. They have very few russians here. PRC and Vietnam girls are good. Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Travel Hotel : If You want cheap sex,girls dont speak english. What i liked here was that the girls are real young(<20 yrs) and you can have some tight bodies. 300K for 1 girl and 400k for 2 girls for 1hr . Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Classic Hotel : This is little expensive than Travel, but quality and quantity is much higher. I heard they have few russians(russian price is above 1Mil). Local girls Price arnd 400K for 1 and 500K for threesome.Price of 350K for 1 and 500K for 2 for 1 hr.Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

BATS : Dont go anywhere near this place. It is a waste of time.

Stadium :I did not try this place, cannot comment.

Taxi fares in jakarta are low, It may cost u less than 100K to reach Alexis in a Blue bird.

3. Any particualr thing i should look out for or be careful about? and usual market rates for gals is how much?

All the places above are safe. Be careful on streets, take only Bluebird & silverbird taxis. All the places above will call Bluebird taxis at exit. So, ask security to call a Bluebird and wait for 10mins for the taxi.

Happy mongering
Awara

awara
04-07-2010, 03:27 PM
My FR after the last update :

Been a regular to Malio. I am in for only Russians and i made few friends. It was a nice experience and had good fun. I realized that the girls do not like to work here as they come here expecting some other work. But forced to do this job. So, their service is poor when compared to other girls. There are few russians who are willing to work and they give amazing service :)
so when you are at Malio , look for the girls who dress well and put on makeup. Who are active to talk in english ( atleast try hard to talk english). They are the one's to pickup.

I rate the russians for their amazing service and the fair bodies they have. Nice bonking.

Rainman
06-07-2010, 03:26 PM
thanks bro metalsp2...i'm glad u had a good time with aya. yeah i have tried others now. they are a bit more expensive but worth it i think.

u should ask aya for her preferred partner. that way can have more chemistry. and for tarma, can bargain i think. u get a discount haha.

wahhh 200k is quite generous. haha but u stay far from her place. so i guess it's reasonable enough.

i would add ur rep points, but i have no power. and ppl keep zapping me for no rhyme or reason hahaha. this forum is tough. absolutely 0 tolerance. peace y'all. :):):)

Just Wondering.... why would people Zap u for nothing?

Rainman
06-07-2010, 03:28 PM
dear all bros out there..

warm greetings everyone!just wondering if there r still FL standing at the front part of the pubs at BLOCK M area?They usually stand near the bus stop area..

Yes they are still there.

Rainman
06-07-2010, 03:35 PM
calling me? i dun remember giving out my number haha. sorry a bit blur lah. yah tell me in advance when u come. by EMAIL preferably. will intro u to some girls. after that, it's up to u. it's nothing personal bro. but a lot of brothers asked me for contacts. but they run away after seeing the damage on the girls. some even accuse me of being an OKT! WTF!

please understand i do not do cheap girls. i prefer those that are Rp.1,5 million and up. remember that it's for 2 shots. i guess u guys are used to Singapore prices at 1 shot per session. for cheapo f**k, can always go to classic, as i have always recommended. so if the a damage of Rp.1,5million is too much for u, dun even bother asking for contacts haha. no offense. just trying to save people some trouble. peace y'all.

once again. am not OKT. will introduce u to some girls. you can contact them. whether the girls want to or not, is not up to me.

Hmm/... Is above the reason why people zap u?

Sorry been away for a while and no ill intension.

Cheers

naughty_goat
06-07-2010, 11:13 PM

i would not know. i posted on Batam Thread "why are there so little FR on this thread"...and someone zapped me. the message left by the fellow was "how many FR you got?".

Well as you can see i have quite a bit of FR, WITH PICS!!! so confirm not fake FR. hahaha. Maybe need to be in the hundreds or thousands to be considered "enough" for that bugger.

In which case, this forum is limited only to old boys. and not new players.

LevusJovi
07-07-2010, 12:25 AM

Alexis : If you are OK to spend upto 2.5Million , Alexis is the place. They have all kind of girls and the place is amazing. Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Malio : Russians were good, but they are no more. Dont waste your time. They have very few russians here. PRC and Vietnam girls are good. Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Travel Hotel : If You want cheap sex,girls dont speak english. What i liked here was that the girls are real young(<20 yrs) and you can have some tight bodies. 300K for 1 girl and 400k for 2 girls for 1hr . Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Classic Hotel : This is little expensive than Travel, but quality and quantity is much higher. I heard they have few russians(russian price is above 1Mil). Local girls Price arnd 400K for 1 and 500K for threesome.Price of 350K for 1 and 500K for 2 for 1 hr.Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Taxi fares in jakarta are low, It may cost u less than 100K to reach Alexis in a Blue bird.

All the places above are safe. Be careful on streets, take only Bluebird & silverbird taxis. All the places above will call Bluebird taxis at exit. So, ask security to call a Bluebird and wait for 10mins for the taxi.

Happy mongering
Awara

Thanks Bro for the detailed explaination. One last question which these places accept cedit cards? Sounds stupid but I prefer not to bring too much cash when i go mongering :)

Haggis Muncher
07-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Thanks Bro for the detailed explaination. One last question which these places accept cedit cards? Sounds stupid but I prefer not to bring too much cash when i go mongering :)

Malioboro and Alexis, I can confirm credit cards are accepted. I would assume credit cards would be accepted at your other mentioned places.

Rainman
07-07-2010, 02:51 PM
i would not know. i posted on Batam Thread "why are there so little FR on this thread"...and someone zapped me. the message left by the fellow was "how many FR you got?".

Well as you can see i have quite a bit of FR, WITH PICS!!! so confirm not fake FR. hahaha. Maybe need to be in the hundreds or thousands to be considered "enough" for that bugger.

In which case, this forum is limited only to old boys. and not new players.

Just wondering???? How many old boys like me are left here?>?

vern
07-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Visiting J-land over the weekend... Any recommendations for a place for a good rub down? Like Javanese massage or something?

Outpro today tmr fly liao... :x This high key ICT damn siong ah!! Must go fix fix these old bones of mine...

ecutech
08-07-2010, 09:37 AM

Happy mongering
Awara

Bro Awara,

You said russion in Malio no more???? Aiyah... would you know if natalie is still working. I plan to head to jakarta in mid July and visiting her again...:(

naemlo
08-07-2010, 11:30 AM

I left Jakarta almost 2 years..... I miss Jakarta. Currently in Hanoi, it is a shit city. :(

Freestyler69
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
I left Jakarta almost 2 years..... I miss Jakarta. Currently in Hanoi, it is a shit city. :(

Hanoi is good....i like the laid back and a walk back to history feel of the WW2 buildings... cheers

am I old boy too?

naemlo
08-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Hanoi is good....i like the laid back and a walk back to history feel of the WW2 buildings... cheers

am I old boy too?

It will be good if u r here for short time. It will be boring if u r here long. I am here for almost 2 years.

Anyone coming to Hanoi, look at the old international airport, it gives u an impression of Hanoi. :D

naughty_goat
09-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Sorry if i had ask too much and did not search too much as I have limited time on line and need some answer fast.
Thank you

should try the FL scene bro. just wait in the comfort and safety of ur hotel, the girls will come to u. the good thing about FLs here is that once u know one, they will intro u to theirs friends. it will open a whole new level of opportunities for you!

price wise, they range from 1.5mill for SYT to 3 mill and up for magazine models.

some examples:

GIRL 1:

http://img190.imagevenue.com/loc49/th_03476_Nath1_123_49lo.jpg (http://img190.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03476_Nath1_123_49lo.jpg)http://img224.imagevenue.com/loc904/th_03479_Nath5_123_904lo.jpg (http://img224.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03479_Nath5_123_904lo.jpg)

GIRL 2:

http://img234.imagevenue.com/loc437/th_03557_Nelly1_123_437lo.jpg (http://img234.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03557_Nelly1_123_437lo.jpg)http://img160.imagevenue.com/loc111/th_03559_Nelly2_123_111lo.jpg (http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03559_Nelly2_123_111lo.jpg)

am not OKT. these girls just want to have a good time, especially if u give them some "pocket money". bro metalsp2 can attest to that hahaha. peace y'all.

chocy
09-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Hi guys,
There aren't many FR's on South Jakarta (I live around there) so here's one...
Went to "My Place Spa & Cafe" at Komplek Ruko Permata Senyang (they ave a few branches). This is an up market place to have a decent massage++ (HJ included) with good & clean facilities.

Had a VIP room & aroma therapy oil massage
Girl: Mini, SYT nr. 166
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 Petite
Boobs: A, small with small nipple
Massage: 9/10, propably the best I ever had
HJ: 7.5/10, takes her time, starts while u are face down & slide legs under yours like in soapy.
no BJ or FJ, as this is supposed to be only massage ++, but maybe regulars can???
RTF: propably, very friendly and very good massage
Damage: 1 sesion + 1 extension in VIP + drink Rp.629K + tips Rp. 150k

naughty_goat
09-07-2010, 12:46 AM
FR on indo Maid Miss I:

This FR is looooonggg overdue. probably a month old by now haha. was cleaning up my hard drive when i found her pics and remembered our session together.

Got the number from a brother who "dated" her once. he showed me some of her pics. hmmmm ok lahhh...not very pretty but cute cute type. SMS'd her and asked for a date. DARN! she was having a visit from Aunt Flo. she wanted to meet 3 days later. I could not. but she was persistent, kept on SMSing me every 2 days. said she is badly in need of some pocket money. uggghhh felt pity for her and could not say no. so arranged a hasty meeting at my fav hotel.

she was 40 minutes late! WTF! can't blame her. jakarta traffic is very unforgiving. but she should have set a later time with me. luckily jakarta "love" hotel is paid 6-hourly. so no rush.

when she arrived, dang, if u ever fantasized about banging your indo maid, then this girl is for you. hahahaha. very straight-out-of-the kampong look. not to say ugly...but plain and innocent type. i asked her age and i was shocked. hands down the youngest girl i ever did. haha i dunno what is the legal age to cheong a girl in singapore. but even in indo, this is flirting with the law. had to ask her to produce her ID. just to make sure. SAFE! heeheehee.

anyways, SUMMARY:

Face: 7.5 if u like cute teenager indo maid. 4 if u like models. see pics.
Body: 7.5. boobs quite big. a bit of flab on waist. dark skin (indo maid)
HJ: NA
BJ: 3! hahaha i noticed her braces on her teeth. holy cow, i had to hold my breath as she went down on me. thankfully i did not feel any metal. but unfortunately, i did not feel anything either. hahah she is definitely a newbie in this business. one of the worst BJ ever!
FJ: 6. again, she just got into this 4 months ago. definitely a newbie. fortunately her miss V is still very very tight. so that was a saving grace for her.
Damage: Rp500K only! + 100K for her to go home + Rp220K hotel
RTF: No way...at least not until she is properly trained.

she wanted me to do 2 shots. but it was not enjoyable. so i politely declined saying i have a meeting hahaha.

Souvenir from crime scene (Note: pictures courtesy of the brother who intro me. i did not manage to get her permission to take her pics):

http://img165.imagevenue.com/loc530/th_05572_msI1_123_530lo.jpg (http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05572_msI1_123_530lo.jpg)http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc982/th_05573_msI2_123_982lo.jpg (http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05573_msI2_123_982lo.jpg)http://img209.imagevenue.com/loc520/th_05575_msI3_123_520lo.jpg (http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05575_msI3_123_520lo.jpg)
http://img159.imagevenue.com/loc470/th_05577_msI4_123_470lo.jpg (http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05577_msI4_123_470lo.jpg)

naughty_goat
09-07-2010, 12:48 AM

hahaha bro Rain...just to prove my point. somebody just zapped me saying "cheapo huh?". wat da hec...i dun even know what he means. c'mon man...let's all be lovin', not hatin'. cheers y'all.

klguylate30s
09-07-2010, 08:34 PM
hahaha bro Rain...just to prove my point. somebody just zapped me saying "cheapo huh?". wat da hec...i dun even know what he means. c'mon man...let's all be lovin', not hatin'. cheers y'all.

I think Rainman has already pointed out to you why people are zapping you! But you appear to still not to get it?

Telling people "that i guess u guys are used to Singapore prices at 1 shot per session. for cheapo f**k, can always go to classic, as i have always recommended. so if the a damage of Rp.1,5million is too much for u, dun even bother asking for contacts haha. no offense. just trying to save people some trouble. peace y'all."
definatly attract people to zap you!

Still don't get it? :D

naughty_goat
10-07-2010, 12:37 AM
Hi guys,
There aren't many FR's on South Jakarta (I live around there) so here's one...
Went to "My Place Spa & Cafe" at Komplek Ruko Permata Senyang (they ave a few branches). This is an up market place to have a decent massage++ (HJ included) with good & clean facilities.

Have u tried Rizz at Pondok Indah and Anggrek Spa at ITC Fatmawati? if u r charming enough, u can ask the therapists out when they have the day off. after that, it depends on your charm offensive and/or pocket money u give them. hahaha. should be around Rp.500K.

sometimes u can ask them if they already "open service". then u can FJ right there and then. But i think master chocy knows this already heeheehee. cheers...

qazs
10-07-2010, 11:04 AM
FR on indo Maid Miss I:

Can you please PM her contact? I will be in Jkt next week.

elmo
10-07-2010, 11:59 AM
I will be back to JKT nxt week... have not been back for more than 3yr... duuno still know how to chiong or not... hahaha...

Any bro here in jkt next week... maybe can arrange to meet up... most likely staying ard kelapa gading...

Glock
11-07-2010, 07:32 PM
the good thing about FLs here is that once u know one, they will intro u to theirs friends. it will open a whole new level of opportunities for you!

hahaha unlike singapore women , they are not selfish and spoilt!!!!

naughty_goat
11-07-2010, 09:08 PM
hahaha unlike singapore women , they are not selfish and spoilt!!!!

It's tit-for-tat. they intro their friends, their friends will intro them too. so there is actually a loose network of FLs. or should i say there are several loose networks of FLs.

panerailover
11-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Will be in Jkt tomorrow and would like to have some fun. Been reading some FR and would like to get some contacts for in-house service. Please PM me, if possible. Cheers.

binbin05052005
11-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Hi bro, would appreciate if you could forward me the contact, thanks

kitaro
12-07-2010, 04:55 AM
Any kind bros have info for me in Jogjakarta or Yogyakarta? Will be there this weekend but cant seem to find any kind of info for massage, spa or FLs here.

naughty_goat
12-07-2010, 12:32 PM
I think Rainman has already pointed out to you why people are zapping you! But you appear to still not to get it?

Yes I still dun get it. It makes people afraid to post FRs, in case they kana zap. I once was zapped and the message was "Fake FR by OKT runner".

But whatever, in the spirit of sharing, and to thank some of the brothers here who have shown me support, i will continue to write FRs.

================================================== =========

Thanks for the advice to ignore the politics bro. You know who u r. This FR is for u. hehe

Short FR on Miss D:

As usual, got her number from my contacts. picked her up and went to a hotel closest to her place.

Did some chit chat, ordered some food, cleaned up. snuggled in bed and started kissing.

Summary:
Face: 9/10 very very cute. my type of face.
Body: 9/10 see pic. although a bit blur but more or less my favorite petite nympho body.
BJ: N/A. instead i serviced her. her miss v looked so yummy i could not refuse to give it a taste. sweet smelling, well groomed, tasty!!!!
FJ: 9/10. miss v so tight i almost came too fast. did 5-6 positions. lost count. at one point, i carried her and banged her in the air. she was so petite and light. she actually squirted when i was banging her at the edge of the bed. hot dang! that was a real turn on. i immediately increased my RPM and shot into her. with condom of course.
GFE: 6.5/10. would have prefered for her to initiate the snuggling and kissing.
RTF: Sure

Pics from crime scene:

Note, yes those are my knees. she refused to have her pics taken. but i remembered all the brothers in this forum that have given me support. so i took a sneak pic of her in the shower.

notice the jacuzzi. hehehe managed to get a warm soak in the jacuzzi with her after our session. SHIOK!!!

http://img264.imagevenue.com/loc447/th_07334_mandi1edited_123_447lo.jpg (http://img264.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07334_mandi1edited_123_447lo.jpg)htt p://img187.imagevenue.com/loc596/th_07337_mandi2edited_123_596lo.jpg (http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07337_mandi2edited_123_596lo.jpg)

P.S: This hotel is a very famous love hotel in Jakarta. Anybody can guess which hotel? Those who guess correctly will get contact to OKT hahaha. But i guess if you already know this hotel, you do not need the contact. probably have more contacts than me. cheers y'all!!

cumacuma
13-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Just visited Jakarta last weekend, this is my first short FRs.

Desi (Classic Spa Terminal, first sofa, entry gate turn right)
Face: 7 she is cute, especially when she laughs
Body: 7
HJ: 7.5
BJ: 8
FJ: 7.5
Damage: Rp270K+tips
RTF: no

Novi (Hotel Travel, corner sofa red uniform)
Face: 7.5 pretty althouh not very smooth
Body: 7 supposed to get at least 8, but she gave birth not long time ago so can't say more.
FJ: 8
Damage: Rp300K+ Rp100k(her tips)+Rp30k(pimps tips)
RTF: yes

Febby (Freelance, I contacted smeagoll but he is quite busy so i just randomly picked from facebook)
Face: 7 she looks good in the picture, but reallity not really.
HJ: 7
BJ: 7 should wear condom
Damage: Rp600K+Rp100k(her taxi)

Tania (Hotel travel, corner sofa red uniform)
Face: 8
Body: 8
HJ: 8
BJ: 7.5 (I don't one of her technique, a bit pain, but she said her othe customers liket it)
Damage: Rp900K (booked outside after 12am)+tips

Especially for Novi and Tania, really like their attitude, enjoyed talking with them (can laugh a lot like talking with girlfriend). So if you book them, please really respect and take care of them.

Febby:
http://i31.tinypic.com/33fcim8.jpg

Tania:
http://i32.tinypic.com/5v18q8.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/214tdls.jpg

naughty_goat
13-07-2010, 04:56 PM

Bro, sorry, but how come damage is Rp.900K? If she is from Travel, should be lower than that right? even if it's outside the hotel. Please enlighten me, then after that, u can PM me her number. :D:D:D

cumacuma
13-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Bro, sorry, but how come damage is Rp.900K? If she is from Travel, should be lower than that right? even if it's outside the hotel. Please enlighten me, then after that, u can PM me her number. :D:D:D

It's standard price in Travel (I have asked some pimps/mami, all mentionend the same price) if you book from 12am till 9am morning. Before that is Rp1500k. I will pm you my recommended pimps/mami in travel. Both are chinese, if i am not mistaken one of them mentioned she can speak hokkian.

piratebooty
13-07-2010, 06:07 PM
hey bros,
lotsa info on spas n fl pick up bars on here but does anyone have any idea where the normal local middle-upper class girls hangout??

So far i've only managed to dig up reviews on 2 places Dragonfly n Blowfish (will check these 2 out n report back). Any bros that have been there recently care to comment?

Will be heading to JKT this weekend n would like some info on the regular hi-so clubbing scene.

Cheers

naughty_goat
14-07-2010, 12:56 AM
So far i've only managed to dig up reviews on 2 places Dragonfly n Blowfish (will check these 2 out n report back). Any bros that have been there recently care to comment?
Cheers

I think Dragonfly confirm for expats. I went there once, and never went there again. hahaha. so many ang-mohs. me, skinny asian, got hidden amongst the giant ang-mohs. but i dunno, maybe am not charming enough.

metalsp2
14-07-2010, 03:42 AM
am not OKT. these girls just want to have a good time, especially if u give them some "pocket money". bro metalsp2 can attest to that hahaha. peace y'all.

hi bros.. yup.. i sure can attest to the part abt the FL gals.. really good feeling man some of them.. sweet young things.. so willing to please.. i had the greatest frenching with aya the last time round.. gonna be checking out a few more other FLs the next time im going back to jkt... cheers to indo gals !

Jet88
14-07-2010, 08:08 PM
bro

can pass info of class FL? i'm in jkt now

jetchan88 @ yahoo.com.sg

elmo
15-07-2010, 12:04 AM
any1 in jkt now logging in now like me doing nothing...wan to go out???

naughty_goat
15-07-2010, 12:26 AM
any1 in jkt now logging in now like me doing nothing...wan to go out???

I'm logged in. but cannot go out. hahaha...already family man.

elmo
15-07-2010, 12:32 AM
walau... yur fr can orm a jalan laio u know.. bro, any massage open at this hr?

naughty_goat
15-07-2010, 01:54 AM
walau... yur fr can orm a jalan laio u know.. bro, any massage open at this hr?

massage, no. cheong, yes. until 2 am.

whiterex
15-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Hi bro...yes I am in jkt now... also looking for lobang :)

Sweet Trip
15-07-2010, 11:00 AM
massage, no. cheong, yes. until 2 am.

Bro naughty goat, I sent you a pm few days ago. Anyway, I was asking how do I get in touch with you if I am interested in some of your recommended girls. I will down in JKT next mon to weds. Unfortunately, I am not comfortable in wiring the money across first and in the first place, I don’t have an Indo bank account to begin with. Pm me privately.

Cheers,
Anton

naughty_goat
15-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Unfortunately, I am not comfortable in wiring the money across first and in the first place, I don’t have an Indo bank account to begin with.

dun have bank account, then u can just do a cash deposit. bring ur cash to the teller, tell her u want to make a cash deposit to so and so account. done! haha. very easy. they will give u proof of deposit.

unfortunately i am between a rock and a hard place. i can intro u to OKT. but if u dun pay, the OKT will no longer trust me. if u pay first and the girl dun show up, i will be partly responsible. so these kinds of things are hard to arrange. u have got to take a leap of faith.

on the other hand, this OKT is reputable. he has been around for a while. i have intro a couple of brothers here. and they have used his services and are satisfied. i'm still waiting for one bro to write FR hahaha where da hec is he.

Pm me privately.

Sorry i did not PM u privately. but u asked a question that is frequently asked by brothers here i.e, payment method. so i thought might as well answer it here for the benefit of others.

P.S: With FLs. u hand over the money to them directly when u meet them. however, so far the FLs i know are 1.5 mill and up. seems like this price point is prohibitive. can't help it. it's the market price for girls of their quality.

LevusJovi
15-07-2010, 12:50 PM
I went Alexis last week and it was quite an experience but also burn a hole in my pockets. At the Alexis Disco at ground floor, the waiter keep asking if I want to have fun with the topless dancer for 600K but I did not try. Any one try before and care to share what to expect?

Also as I was walking around the vicinty near Blok M, I saw some Executive Club and some Japanese looking lounge. Any one have more information on these clubs?

I am currently in Jakarta now till Sat still wondering where and what should i do next. :confused:

naughty_goat
15-07-2010, 03:03 PM
So, bro..with okt, how much is the damage...Fl's is 1.5m and pay to girl directly rite?so the fl u wanna recommend me...pm me the contact pls...thanks in advance.

OKT around 700k and up. excluding tips, hotel, caps etc.

u speak bahasa? for FLs, as usual, i would prefer u come to jkt first. then i will intro u the girl. u two can chit chat hahaha. any transactions are between u and her. i am out of the picture.

i dun anyhow circulate the contacts. after ur first session with her, then u can ask her for her contacts. no need to go through me. i hope u understand this.

vandammage
15-07-2010, 11:20 PM
i am in jakarta now also. alone....anybody wana go to Alexis tomorrow night?

i will be here for 5 weeks.

binbin05052005
16-07-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi bro, I message you few times but you never reply me, don't mind PM me the contact, my email is [email protected], many thanks.

klitlover
16-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Any brudders going to JKT or are already in JKT ...check out V2 at Duta Merlin. It's a Lounge/karaoke/Spa. The Spa is at level 4 with gorgeous chicks from many parts of the world and off course locals as well.....

have fun!!

naughty_goat
16-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Have to share the bad too...not just the good.

Apologies to u brother:

Last night a brother from SBF requested me to intro him to a model. I sent him a few choices but lo and behold, all his choices are busy. 1 already had a towkay booked her for 7 days. 1 is having a visit from Aunt Flo.

So i had to dig deep and search my database of models. I got one that i met 2 years back. She was a model from a men's magazine. this brother decided to go for her. intro the girl to him.

as it turns out, 2 years is a lot of time for a lot of things to happen. she has changed since the time i met her. according to the brother, her body can no longer be classified as model quality. stretch marks on tummy and buttocks. DARN! I feel so bad towards him. I'm so sorry bro...will make it up to u when we have the chance.

That was the reason i did not recommend her at first. i have not met her for a while. but since i was running out of choices, i thought she would work. I guess things like this happens from time to time. I, too, have had my fair share of duds. i'm sure a lot of brothers here have their own horror stories.

Once again, my apologies bro.

The target:
http://img169.imagevenue.com/loc161/th_54204_genne1_123_161lo.jpg (http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=54204_genne1_123_161lo.jpg)

vandammage
17-07-2010, 11:00 AM
I went to alexis last night dint take any girl, place was packed , celebrating 4th annivesry I think. A lot of nice looking girls. Typing from my phone will give more details later. This place is expensive and charges for everything.

Local girls are now 975000 and imports 1.9 million. I find the local girls in the kaaoke better looking than the one in the spa though.

JDLKH
17-07-2010, 01:35 PM
If any of you have been to this area recently, you will notice renovations going on near Today Country in Lokasari. Due to the renovations, it will be closing on the 25th July 2010.

I was told by a lady most of them will be transferring to King Cross in Kelapa Gading.

King Cross and Today Country are not the same boss, so the mamasans are not transfering over.

Unlike before around 5 pm, there were hardly any ladies in the bar.

lim2003
19-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi Bros,

i will be in JKT from 3rd Aug till 6th Aug.. any brudders wanna cheong together?

brox699
19-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be in JKT from 6th Aug till 9th Aug.

Any brudders wanna cheong together?

Email me if interested [email protected]

Cheers

naughty_goat
21-07-2010, 06:12 PM
hmmm this thread not as active as the other ones. especially China cities, hahaha even though i feel that jakarta is really a gem in terms of FL. in fact, it is an undiscovered secret. maybe it's better this way. so not too crowded and get too commercialized. :D

Let's liven it up a little shall we!!!

================================================== ===================

FR on Miss DV...

Got another contact from a brother. SMS her, so hard to arrange a time. she is actually staying with her boyfriend. only can SMS during certain times. and sometimes she can cancel if the boyfriend is suddenly home hahaha. well i take it as part of the thrill of cheonging.

anyways finally managed to get a date with her. arrived 1 hour earlier because the hotel is always crowded at that time.

when she arrived, hmmm...she looks better in the pics hahaha. but it's ok i guess. still young and firm. her boyfriend called when she was with me.apparently he is sort of suspicious of her activities. darn! she was explaining and making excuses to her BF while i cleaned up.

Summary:
Face: 7 (grows on you)
Body: see pic
HJ: did not try
BJ: 7 (experienced. But still cannot beat Fei Fei heeheehee)
FJ: 7 (have had better)
RTF: naaahhhh. got others to try
Damage: wallet friendly!!! hahaha

souvenir:

http://img15.imagevenue.com/loc399/th_05084_IMG_7552edited_123_399lo.JPG (http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05084_IMG_7552edited_123_399lo.JPG)h ttp://img250.imagevenue.com/loc78/th_05087_IMG_7553edited_123_78lo.JPG (http://img250.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05087_IMG_7553edited_123_78lo.JPG)ht tp://img19.imagevenue.com/loc99/th_05092_IMG_7554edited_123_99lo.JPG (http://img19.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=05092_IMG_7554edited_123_99lo.JPG)

PS: She can 3some with her ELDER SISTER!!!! they look almost like TWINS! hahahaha

blursam
21-07-2010, 07:26 PM

Hmmm.....so am I considered old boy like you ? ;)

naughty_goat
21-07-2010, 07:40 PM
BTW, is it ok for me to post the above pictures? uncensored? is it too vulgar? mods, can u enlighten me?

brox699
21-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Anyone can recommend any good hotels near famous Travel or Classic within budget of Rs 400K - 500k?

Also how much is the estmated taxi (blue or silver) fare from airport to hotel?

Any brothers available to meet up at night during my stay, please email me, [email protected]

thanks

naughty_goat
22-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Anyone can recommend any good hotels near famous Travel or Classic within budget of Rs 400K - 500k?

thanks

correct me if i'm wrong,
u can stay in Classic itself. for Travel, any hotel near Mangga Besar area is close to it. i think u should stay at Mangga Besar. lots of good food. after cheonging, can try "Bakso Akiauw" at the intersection of mangga besar and hayam wuruk. :D:D:D:D

Smartty
22-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Bros, can anyone advise what are the closing hours for the ktvs, pubs, etc during the Ramadan period from 10th aug.

naughty_goat
22-07-2010, 11:59 PM
it should be ok bro....whats the damage bro....
I'll be in jakarta tmrow bro 23/7...dont forget ahh to recommnd some nice fl:p

tomorrow? ok will send u some pics now. hahaha. but make sure u turn up ok. dun get chicken feet all of a sudden. where will u be staying? for how long? wats ur taste? hehehe.

uvlex
23-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Same here, after phuket, bangkok, china now my next trip is to jakarta on the 27th ^^ thanks to naughty goat info and hope this will be a good trip as per the rest =)

DARKSARCASM
25-07-2010, 11:19 AM
I was at a CJs after a 1yr break. I was so looking fwd to my trip there as my company was sending after such a long time. CJ used to be my usual feeding ground.

Finally, I was there last tue. What an anti-climax!!! From my memory, the ratio of gals:guys used to be like 4:1 and that night it was like the 6 guys to 1 gal!!!! WTF!!! So, I told myself it's gonna be a late crowd. (btw, I only went there past mid-night) . So, I waited and waited but nothing happened. Even, among the few gals, I would probably want to do only 2-3 gals and that after wearing my beer goggles!

In the end, at closing time, I went back alone to have a date with Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters....ahhhh......
Brudders........ who are regular there...pls tell me that it's a one off situation, or maybe it's a wkday or something. Or are the gals hangin out at other new places. I'm not a big fan of BATS , so that's out. Where else to pick up FL gals........any help appreciated.

naughty_goat
26-07-2010, 03:01 PM
hey bro...thanks again for everything. would defenatly contact u again for good lobang in jakarta...:D

next trip i wanna meet our super bro naughty goat for fl hunting..given me the contact and thanks a million.

hey man. glad u managed to get some fun after all. apologies for the mix-up when u were here. but i understand u were able to get some lobang for ur next visit. hehehe.

spiralwastebin
26-07-2010, 04:26 PM
tomorrow? ok will send u some pics now. hahaha. but make sure u turn up ok. dun get chicken feet all of a sudden. where will u be staying? for how long? wats ur taste? hehehe.

Hi Bro. Read a lot of Jkt Night/Sexcapes from your experiences. Will be going to Jkt on 3rd August. Care to share some contacts on FL
Cheers.

yscorpio
26-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Just visited Jakarta last weekend, this is my first short FRs.

Desi (Classic Spa Terminal, first sofa, entry gate turn right)
Face: 7 she is cute, especially when she laughs
Damage: Rp270K+tips

Novi (Hotel Travel, corner sofa red uniform)
Face: 7.5 pretty althouh not very smooth
Body: 7 supposed to get at least 8, but she gave birth not long time ago so can't say more.
Damage: Rp300K+ Rp100k(her tips)+Rp30k(pimps tips)

Febby (Freelance, I contacted smeagoll but he is quite busy so i just randomly picked from facebook)
Face: 7 she looks good in the picture, but reallity not really.
HJ: 7
BJ: 7 should wear condom
Damage: Rp600K+Rp100k(her taxi)

Face: 8
Body: 8
HJ: 8
BJ: 7.5 (I don't one of her technique, a bit pain, but she said her othe customers liket it)

Especially for Novi and Tania, really like their attitude, enjoyed talking with them (can laugh a lot like talking with girlfriend). So if you book them, please really respect and take care of them.

Febby:
http://i31.tinypic.com/33fcim8.jpg

Tania:
http://i32.tinypic.com/5v18q8.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/214tdls.jpg
You mentioned that you got information about these girls in facebook. How did you find in facebook?

uvlex
26-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Lol sounds good for you, its my turn to travel up for the first time to jakarta so hope i can be as lucky as u or something haha

hey bro...thanks again for everything. would defenatly contact u again for good lobang in jakarta...:D

Just to add to all bros here...went to classic hotel level 2...man i tell you ...they got like 50-70 girls to select...and most of them are pretty young.
but some young ones have given birth before...so beware. I got cought 2x...u know lah...given birth already, the boobs arent that solid and some got marks allover the place..and sgging somemore...maybe should tell the mummy u only want that's never had a baby b4...

..i got 2 20yr old..dammmm solid..very syok..went for 3some..and both got supper solid bobs with small tiny tits...this was the first day...

second day...went there a bit late, after 8pm, because waiting for some fl that didnt show up, I got screwd by okt I think...hehehe no problm, theres always classic rite...so thats the time i kena the one with sagging tits...blame it on push-up bras...damn this invention should be bannn for life..heheh...forgot to ask mummy whethr she had baby b4...strech marks allover the boobs not to mention the size of her drkbrown tits,bigger than my hm's...dammmmmmmmmm...couldnt unload man....:mad:..tried everything until didi sakit..call it a day...

but overall its great..they got nude dance, top off, dammm sexy girls....well cheap just like the bros here commented..270 for one girl,..400 for 2 girls.
nice enviroment..lotsss of pretty girls...just beware of those sagging boobs with marks all over em..heheheh:D

next trip i wanna meet our super bro naughty goat for fl hunting..given me the contact and thanks a million.

rauldon
27-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Bros will be in jakatha one night hope to meet with a local brother there...anyone else want to join : )

imobile
27-07-2010, 10:30 PM
staying in JW Marriott... i read so much on the happenings here and am kinda lost what to do, hahaha

imobile
27-07-2010, 11:48 PM
in JW Marriott Jakarta... feeling lost about what to do, maybe cos first time here that's why... appreciate if any bros wanna help with a kick start.

adboy_6
27-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Landing tomoro. Prob classis as rec by bros here.

axeman24
28-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Just came back from Maliboro. Had one of my best bonk of my life yet the most expensive on as well. Total bill 1.9 mil everything. First time there as decided to experience it just to satisfy my curiousity. My dealer brought me there after dinner. Use the spa first and waited for the dancers to come and saw the dancers at the pool and just 3 letters to descride the dancers, CMI. After that went up to the 2nd flr and my eyes nearly pop out there were many girls China, Russians, locals, Viets and Thais. As I was scouting around I saw this lady who I tot was from China wearing I don't know what is it call without anythink underneath and I immediately was aiming her as number 1 target. Nevertheless I kept my cool and slowly scan for a better prey :P. After awhile decided to call her and when she came over then I realised that she is from Viet. I a bit sian a bit cos I tried Viets before and they are like dead fish when comes to bonking but man I was so wrong. After awhile the mummy ask me to go up as it was quite pack and afraid that there will be not rooms later. So off we went up the room.

In the room without wasting anytime she help me undress and lead me to the bathroom and we shower together and from there I started scaning her from head to toe. Although she is not a looker but her looks grows on you. Her boobs nips are pink and protuding (I Like). After shower we quickly dry ourselves and start our action. I tot she would just lick lick here and kiss kiss there. WRONG...... She started to french kiss me even before I touch the bed plus point for that. After that she started to kiss lower and lower to my south pole and went all the way below my testicles. One word to decride. SHIOK!!!!! Well the rest is history. Like I said it was one of the best bonk I have with a Viet. At least now I have a little change in perception about them.

Below is her stats.

Name: Anna
Face: 6 with big eyes
Boobs: B with pink nips
Frenching: yes
BBJ: Needs improvment
GFE: 7
Damage: 1.9mil eveything in.

uvlex
28-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Well thanks to bro goat recommandation to certain places to chiong, i was at alexis. And of cos being alone is kinda lonely and scary but once you reach the place, the expenses is roughly like going to dragonfly in singapore haha. For some reason i manage to dump 1.3m rupee there without a fuck but hell was it entertaining, strip dancer, girls, good food and service. I believe its worth going....if you wanna dump some money there haha

Actually i had alot of opportunity to grab 1 and go but meh i was like attempting to xian the waitress lolz but too bad i fail miserablely. damnz give me back my looks of 5 years ago haha.

How i spend there goes like this

3 x 100k tips to dancer to strip infront of me lol
rest beer.....quite surprising i can drink so much regardless that i'm so tired.
Music was lound, techno with trance songs but action only begins after 10 so you guys who wanna go might want to plan before going.

So now....where should i go next :3 adboy and mobile i will be at alexis again most prob so u guys can pop over for a short drink if u guys want haha

naughty_goat
28-07-2010, 11:04 PM
For some reason i manage to dump 1.3m rupee there without a fuck...

WHAT? hahaha how could u bro. u should have at least shagged one and shared the FR with us. hahaha. well there's always next time bro.

imobile
28-07-2010, 11:32 PM
So now....where should i go next :3 adboy and mobile i will be at alexis again most prob so u guys can pop over for a short drink if u guys want haha

honestly i don't mind but i wonder how far is it away from where i am..

Fuckzilla
29-07-2010, 12:51 AM
hello bro naughtygoat, i will be in jakarta at 1st of august, got any goodies to reccommend or share? Much thanks in advance!

adboy_6
29-07-2010, 04:05 AM
sori, been out since and just came back from classic......

but a fruitful first nite....

receive the lobang from bro naughty_goat, but i guess i will have to wait for next trip as going bandung tomoro.

Supposed to meet another bro, but sori will not be able to make it..

too late now....will try to write and post soon.

naughty_goat
29-07-2010, 02:32 PM
honestly i don't mind but i wonder how far is it away from where i am..

where are you anyways? alexis is strategically located at the Ancol exit of Jakarta Inner Ring Road. if u go at night, and i am assuming you would...then there's no traffic. avoid this exit at all costs between 10 am to 8pm.

chezeburger
29-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Visited Alexsis.

Seriously, its for people with the Vit M. Tried a china girl. But end of the day, i didn't find it very worth while.

Local girls are going for 900k. I wonder y when I can get overnight in Balai for less than half of the price.

Batam Man
29-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Visited Alexsis.

Seriously, its for people with the Vit M. Tried a china girl. But end of the day, i didn't find it very worth while.

Local girls are going for 900k. I wonder y when I can get overnight in Balai for less than half of the price.

Hello my friend, Toyota = car, BMW = also car, Roll Royce = juga car :D
Click Here --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5066182&postcount=6189

Fuckzilla
29-07-2010, 11:44 PM
I saw a link from one of the bro's post, it leads to a place called V2 LOUNGE somewhere around west jakarta. The place looks nice, any bros here have a rough idea on the damage of that place? Cheers!

iluvmilf
30-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Hello senior bros,

am in Jakarta now, was wondering if anyone here would wanna go chiong together in a while. do pm me and I will provide my indon number.

Sorry for the sudden message.

Haggis Muncher
30-07-2010, 12:32 AM
I saw a link from one of the bro's post, it leads to a place called V2 LOUNGE somewhere around west jakarta. The place looks nice, any bros here have a rough idea on the damage of that place? Cheers!

V2 is at Duta Merlin, Harmoni close to Malioboro if you want to use a great landmark!!!

V2 has a lounge with a band, striptease and karaoke on level 3.

What I guess you are aiming at is Level 4 the new Spa area which opened at the beginning of this year. Cost of entry is 120,000 Rp to use the facilities and then the nitty gritty which is quite pricey and loaded with "imports" from Vietnam and Thailand etc. ... Price approx. 1.5 million.

Enjoy!!!!:D:D:

Although I must admit Malioboro is the better option buddy but knowledge is the key so its worth a go.

Fuckzilla
30-07-2010, 03:43 AM
Humnn....I see. Well, thanks a lot for providing me those much needed information. The place really got me all curious and wondering, do you happen to know if they have local girls included in their spa? I need a break from eating tom yums ;).

On the side note, I'll be hitting Jakarta this coming 1st of August (sunday), any bros wanna go do some exploring??

Love888
30-07-2010, 08:27 AM
Just a friendly reminder this year the fasting season would start at 11Aug and ends at 9 Sept, so during this time many of these girls are heading back to their hometown, moreover most of these plase would closed. So just take note have wishes all have a good time in Jakarta. Take care all brothers.

fanaticd
31-07-2010, 01:58 AM
HI Bros,

In JK presently, any good introduction? limited budget.
Will be looking forward for recommendations. thanks!

FD:):)

sg_lover
02-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Hi Bro,
I am travelling to Jakarta next week, Anyone wanna join in xxx tour PM me.

Br,
sg_lover

imobile
03-08-2010, 05:46 PM
where are you anyways? alexis is strategically located at the Ancol exit of Jakarta Inner Ring Road. if u go at night, and i am assuming you would...then there's no traffic. avoid this exit at all costs between 10 am to 8pm.

i'm at JW marriott...

after reading.. i may go take a look at the bar at the basement of ritz..
good idea?

naughty_goat
03-08-2010, 07:05 PM
After a long hiatus, i am back with another gem of a girl. I was quietly meditating at Dragon Phoenix Mountain, contemplating the wonders of the universe, when i received an email of an alluring nature. (yes, blackberries work even up in the mountains, so i can check my email when i take a break from my meditations)

The subject of the email is a new girl on the block. Fresh from the oven. so fresh, to be any fresher, you have to get her from her mommy's womb. hahaha ok bad joke.

anyways, this girl decided to enter this industry as a virgin. but she decided that she wanted to give her virginity to someone she cares about. so she just had sex with her boyfriend of 3 years, 2 days ago. YUPPPPP THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! she lost her virginity 2 days ago.

dun ask me how i can be sure of this, let's just say i know this girl quite well. hahaha i'm a sick BAST@#D i know. ssshhhh her boyfriend does not know.

how could i refuse such a tempting morsel being dangled before my eyes. even the fruits of 1 week of meditation is not enough to rein in the throbbing sensation i'm feeling between my legs. so with a heavy heart, but springs in my steps, i left my meditation chamber in the mountains, and decided to travel to a well know love hotel somewhere down in the valley. my trusty metal horse (read: toyota) took me to my sinful destination in no time.

it's a totally different feeling when u r bonking someone u actually know. the sensation of peeling off her clothes, slowly revealing what have been hiding behind those covers. the tingling excitement of groping her and caressing her body. such an arousing, novel feeling. i should do this more often to girls i know hahaha. ok i know i know. i am a sick BAST@#D. i said it before.

as expected, she is a total newbie. does not even know how to help me put on my condom. french kiss? forget it. Handjob? gotta guide her. Blowjob? had to coax her. but guys guys guys. before u start thinking, why would u want her with all those shortcomings. let me tell u about the FJ! this is as close u can get to getting a virgin...except a real virgin of course hahaha. so TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT! and still bleeding! WTF! my ex-girlfriend (who was a virgin) bled after every session with me, until her 5th session.

well i can't say anything more except that it was a fantasy come true. the awkwardness cuz i knew her before. the initial shyness of being naked in front of each other. the overwhelming rapturous sensation as she opened her legs and accepted me. geez! everything was a blur. but a very satisfying blur.

specs:

Face: see pic.
Body: see pic. 150cm tall. dark skinned beauty.
HJ,BJ: newbie, dunno how to rate
FK: No
FJ: 10/10 hahahaha. Still Bleeding!!!!
GFE: newbie. shy. but accomodating.
RO: hellll yeaaaahhh. and soon! before she gets more customers.
Damage: rather wallet busting, but i guess worth it for someone so fresh. very RARE!

as is my cutom, souvenirs from crime scene:

http://img226.imagevenue.com/loc206/th_30812_MissSedited1_123_206lo.jpg (http://img226.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30812_MissSedited1_123_206lo.jpg)htt p://img190.imagevenue.com/loc570/th_30814_MissSedited2_123_570lo.jpg (http://img190.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30814_MissSedited2_123_570lo.jpg)

crazydog_19
04-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Bro, care to share,

May I have the contact?

What the big damaged??

waiting 4 you.

naughty_goat
05-08-2010, 01:13 AM
i'm at JW marriott...

after reading.. i may go take a look at the bar at the basement of ritz..
good idea?

sure. if u r charming enough, u may snag a girl there.

OR, u can drop by alexis and get a girl like this 19 year old beauty:

http://img25.imagevenue.com/loc338/th_41603_Alexis_123_338lo.jpg (http://img25.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=41603_Alexis_123_338lo.jpg)

Orrr, i can help u arrange to intro u to this girl:

http://img131.imagevenue.com/loc196/th_41819_Winda1_123_196lo.jpg (http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=41819_Winda1_123_196lo.jpg)

hahaha the choice is yours.

imobile
05-08-2010, 07:48 PM
bro goat.. you just gave me an offer hard to refuse.

any bros wanna chiong alexis tonight, lets PM. :)

ballplayer
05-08-2010, 09:28 PM
hey all brudders, am in jw marriot. first time here. do you think i can get a lady to the hotel? any lobang appreciate.

naughty_goat
06-08-2010, 01:43 AM
hey all brudders, am in jw marriot. first time here. do you think i can get a lady to the hotel? any lobang appreciate.

the guy above u also at JW Marriott. maybe u guys can meet up and go cheonging. hahaha.

imobile
06-08-2010, 03:29 AM
just came back from the club at Ritz, so thought i share something here.

overall it was fun... its was only towards the end when a SYT approach me to chat so end up buying her drinks and stuff. started by looking that a group of girls and smile. One of them is definately going to smile back and definately approach you.

Was told they are only allows to accompany in the disco and not bring to the rooms so i guess it next time then.

spend like 400k for my drinks and her, and at least i think i got a number and also negotiated to somewhat 500k for 2 shots next time we meet.

that's all for the update, guess i'll return week after next and buzz her. :)

Cheers!

imobile
06-08-2010, 03:31 AM
the guy above u also at JW Marriott. maybe u guys can meet up and go cheonging. hahaha.

i am so going to try those you have in your bag... have travelled quiet a bit in the asia region and have my share of lousy screws, so definately worth to try something with more quality.

Cheers bro goat... i'll buzz you again when i return on the 16th :)

kleenex
07-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi Bros.

I'm in Jkt right now. Is that anyways I can get a girl to come straight to my hotel room?
Is there a Okt that provides such a service? Can I get the contact info? Thanks bros in advance. :)

live2love3x
09-08-2010, 03:37 AM
Bro,

If you be kind enough to give me their numbers, I will make sure they are well take care. You could email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

naughty_goat
09-08-2010, 04:49 PM
i am so going to try those you have in your bag... have travelled quiet a bit in the asia region and have my share of lousy screws, so definately worth to try something with more quality.

Cheers bro goat... i'll buzz you again when i return on the 16th :)

sure bro. email me. u know my email. just make sure u state ur SBF nick. BTW 17th August is Indonesia's national day. so u may want to make advanced arrangements. just in case they are on holiday or something. hehe...:D:D

Jessie
11-08-2010, 11:05 PM
wa lau, now i am in Jakarta and they just start their ramadan, close to 99% of the place do not serve alcohol and girls...:(

Beemer
11-08-2010, 11:28 PM
I am in Jakarta, any bro want to meet up tomorrow evening Thursday and go look for fun? After 6pm will be great!

PM me.

Beemer:D

naughty_goat
12-08-2010, 12:45 PM
wa lau, now i am in Jakarta and they just start their ramadan, close to 99% of the place do not serve alcohol and girls...:(

just for the first 3 days bro. so by friday, 99% should be open. but operating hours will be shortened. But most FLs are still out in full force. they need the dough for the indonesian phenomenon known as "pulang kampung". in fact, business is brisk for them cuz most outlets are closed. so everyone turns to them.

i ask one FL shouldn't business be badly affected during ramadhan. she said no, most of her customers are Chinese anyways. wahahahahahaha.

i ask another FL whether she will observe puasa and ramadhan. she said she wants to. but her mom just asked her for money to "pulang kampung" with 2 of her brothers. so she needs to earn the money to be able to buy them tickets to their kampung. of course pulang kampung also means she has to be able to buy presents and gifts for her relatives in the kampung. she has to show that she did not leave her kampung for nothing. and that she has more or less made it big in jakarta. confirm have to spend a few million rupiahs.

quite sad really. but i dun think anyone can do anything about it. even in prosperous singapore or japan, things like this happens. in the end, it's all about the mullah. or as my employees like to say in indonesia: UUD - Ujung Ujungnya Duit.

spiralwastebin
13-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Dear All,
This is my virgin FR..so be it.

Thanks to Brader Naughty Goat(NG)..manage to arrange an FL for me during my visit to Jakarta (3rd August-5th August)..Zillion of thanks bro..Job well done.

Manage to get her to my apartment around 10pm..Ding ..dong..DAMNNNN..Gorgeous mannn...my small brader do the talking already...After getting to know each other....Ding...first round

Than proceed to CJ with her...Really lah weh.like girlfriend n boyfriend already..Late supper..than Ding...second round

Wake up..before breakfast..Ding..third round
Result as follows:
Face : 8
Body : 8
GFE : 10
BBBJ : 7
RO : Definitely becoz..see below

Second day..she call me up if she can come over..so wtf..come lah..come to papa..She drop by after class..( i dont know true or not)..just after 7..Ding...First Round.
After dinner took her again to Cj..ladies night..so manage to do window shopping...but couldnt strike due to getting pinching everytime a girl pass by..
After a while went back ...Ding,,second round

Manage to get last one before brakfast......The best part is ..all the ding on the second night is FOC...he..he..just pass her gas money coz sh used her mom's car..

Third day...she still wana meet up before fly back home....ok loh...
Manage last kopek one before check out...and she send me to the airport..
'Kalau kemari cari aku ya...promise'.....Ya aku janji...he..he..

So definite will be back....last but not least...Bro NG...u r d MAN. Thanks bro

Kent_do
13-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Bro, u not say how much for the 1st time mah? Maybe enuf to cover all the 3 days n nites? Hope not too high price cos' will spoil market one.:p

spiralwastebin
13-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Bro, u not say how much for the 1st time mah? Maybe enuf to cover all the 3 days n nites? Hope not too high price cos' will spoil market one.:p

Damn right bro..wont spoil the market..I guess i paid less than wat it cost for two rounds in malioboro (internationale)..he..he..
I guess, when you treat them nice..they will treat u nicely..vice versa..lol

naughty_goat
13-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Second day..she call me up if she can come over..so wtf..come lah..come to papa..

Manage to get last one before brakfast......The best part is ..all the ding on the second night is FOC...he..he..just pass her gas money coz sh used her mom's car..

Third day...she still wana meet up before fly back home....ok loh...
Manage last kopek one before check out...and she send me to the airport..
'Kalau kemari cari aku ya...promise'.....Ya aku janji...he..he..

So definite will be back....last but not least...Bro NG...u r d MAN. Thanks bro

WTF! hahahaha send u to airport???? i'm not da man. U DA MAN!!!! hahahaha never before in my life an FL send me to airport. FOC some more. GOOD JOB bro.

BTW, next time dun mention FOC bro. later all the brothers ask from her FOC. maybe u special cuz u handsome and super nice to her. i remember being zapped for saying something like "she did not want the money" when an FL gave me FOC too. the zapper said something like "there is doubt in your report". so u better be careful. this forum is unforgiving hahaha.

however much she charges him, i already lost count how many shots this big bro managed to get from her. send to airport some more. i think 5? or was it 6? let's see, in singapore, it's about SGD80/shot? yes? that's Rp.530,000. 6 shots = Rp.3,180,000 ~ SGD470. and she definitely won't send u to airport wahahahahahahaha. or go clubbing with u.

cheers y'all

bigpotbelly
15-08-2010, 01:00 PM
went over to Alexis yesterday. the club (150,000) + 1 free drink, at level one is like BKK agogo but dressed up girls doin the hot dances.

and on level 7 is the bathhouse when you can enjoy the spa, sauna, steam bath, fishspa and pools for 150,000 and there's a lounge to pick the girls u wnt.

However , they cannot go to the above facilities with u this period cos ramadan ..sianz.... but can still book for sex..

however..still cannot find the "life sex show' .. sad sad

dickwad
15-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Bro Bigpotbelly, was thinking of heading there but not sure what you mean by cannot go above facility. You mean the girls on ground floor cannot go up or is the spa is dry?

bigpotbelly
16-08-2010, 02:04 AM
the gal cannot go soak wet wif you in the pool..

dickwad
16-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Bro Bigbelly, you are so right, siaz. Soaking in pool with them is half the fun. Damn, thanks for info.

gila_aja_lu
17-08-2010, 12:34 AM
bro dickwad,and others ,now only few "places" that open at this month,like alexis,malioboro(they provide thai,euro,chinesse,pinoy) that are the A class services,for worthy services u can try hotel travel,classic terminal provides indonesian but chinese look alike, for 40sgd 1 shot 1hour,and the last is S class service K7,u've got to spent min 300sgd for 1 shot t this place,hehehe,just info

naughty_goat
17-08-2010, 02:10 AM
Bro Bigbelly, you are so right, siaz. Soaking in pool with them is half the fun. Damn, thanks for info.

get an FL. book a love hotel with whirlpool/jacuzzi (~Rp.350K - 650k depending on which hotel). for about the same price, u can soak with them and cheong them too.

jantam2010
18-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Going to Jakarta next week, staying in JW Marriot. Bros, Any lobang? my email [email protected]:D
Thanks

spatan
18-08-2010, 11:22 AM
bro, can pm me? i'm in Jakarta now...

spatan
18-08-2010, 12:29 PM
HI Bros,

In JK presently, any good introduction? limited budget.
Will be looking forward for recommendations. thanks!

FD:):)
Bro, appreciate if someone can pm me her contact. My email is [email protected]. thanks

smalldick10
18-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Was in Jakarta 2 wks ago for biz and had my virgin trip to Malioboro. I entered the hotel and stupidly walked towards the lift lobby looking lost...fortunately, receptionist spotted and guided me to the Spa. :o

Quality of Spa is quite good but biz is strangely quiet on a wkend. After the pool/sauna, quickly asked where's the massage and went to L2. Reception counter pointed me into the bar/restaurant. Went in and my eyes opened wide!! Girls, girls and more girls!! Never ever seen such a wide selection of girls in SG and had a hard time deciding. They have locals, PRCs, PRC models and Angmohs. Mamasan can see I'm struggling to choose and recommended me several girls, which I finally chose Tong Tong (PRC). She look too sweet and yet seductive with the CFM eyes. :D

Went up to the room and was naked in awhile. Showered together but nothing fantastic, just rubba-rubba abit nia. But she took time to clean my didi, making me hard like a rod. Off to bed and action begin...she started off with ice treatment on my back and then front. In no time, didi was ready and she cap me. Gave me a strong BJ for nearly 10 mins and I had to stop her before wasting my load.

Guided me slowly into her and I can feel her tightness. She continued to ride me with my hand squeezing on her tits and after awhile, indicated that she's tired and asked to change to missionary. I continued to pump her hard and slow while kissing her face/body. Her hair smells really nice and I asked to change to doggy, pump slowly again but she kept pushing her ass back towards me to speed up. Continued in this position for awhile and change to missionary again. Somehow I was able to hold well and continue to pump pump and pump. Requested for her to be on top again so I can squeeze her tits while she work. She sat on my didi and kept riding and riding for another good 5 mins or so. Finally felt ready to cum and told her, she went even faster and I shot the load up into her...

By now, both of us are totally exhausted and she simply lie on my body with my didi still inside her. I hugged her and stroke her long silky hair while she catches her breath. She told me I'm really good to last so long as normally the guys would come after 2 or 3 positions. Thereafter, she remove the cap and went to shower. When she came back, she laid down beside me and took my arm to wrap around her shoulder. And we just hugged and cuddled while watching TV and chatting away. The feeling was fantastic and reminded me of the wkends I had with my ex-GFs in H81.

On the way out, she held my hand and kiss me on the cheek inside the lift before we bid farewell. It's by far my best paid sex and she simply has raised the bar to a new level... :D

Face : 9
Body : 8 (tight pussy)
Boobs : I think Small B (forgot to ask)
GFE : 8 (almost perfect if frenching is allowed)
BJ : 8 (good suction and hardworking)
Damage : IDR 2M+ (include tips)
RTF : Maybe, but too many choices!

PS: Pls up my points if you like my FR.

naughty_goat
19-08-2010, 12:41 AM
FR on new GEM!

Sales Promotion Girl!

was introed by a good bro of mine. let's call her Miss N. now Miss N is not into this full time. so kinda hard to arrange time with her. it was on again and off again. but eventually we managed to find a suitable time for both.

set up a time and place as usual and waited for her. nervously sitting on the bed cuz this bro of mine said she was super pretty. i am helpless around pretty girls.

when there was a knock on the door, i literally jumped out of my skin. opened the door and my eyes feasted on a very cute and comely, classy lady. stammering, i invited her in. darn it...why am i so nervous in front of pretty girls? it is so uncool.

being a gentleman, i offered to buy her lunch. she accepted. ...'skip skip'...

after her meal, we cleaned up separately. still shy mahh...hehehe. i emerged from the bathroom only to witness the tantalizing sight of her stripping off her clothes. ow my my...such a firm, young and tender body. full of youth. well filled. well endowed. see pics. my little brother had no defenses. he was throbbing with excitement. ...'skip skip'...

in bed, the shyness was replaced by the excitement of having a pretty girl as company. dang! she is hot! very thorough cat bath followed. i wasn't a fan of nipple licks before. but now...i'm a firm believer. she was stroking my cock while licking and nibbling on both my nipples. i could only surrender to the sweet sensations. i especially luurrveed it when she licked my body from pubic area up to my tummy, belly button and chest, in one stroke. so ticklishly arousing.

i thought she was gonna forget my little brother, silently screaming to meet her mouth. some FLs do that. they pretend to forget the BBBJ part. but she dutifully engulfed my engorged member into her pouting lips....ooohhhhh heavenly blissful!!!. i let myself get lost in the excruciating pleasure. before i knew it, i was already capped by her.

we did WOT first. i always enjoy the first penetration. such a novel feeling, entering a girl for the first time. so i told her to do it slowly. she rode me like a pro and my hands roamed to her bountiful chest. then she spun around skillfully and i watched in wonder as her beautiful ass moved up and down. i could see her pussy lips stroking my cock as she rode me.

since i was feeling super horny, i think it was only 3 minutes before i felt the urge coming. i quickly flipped her and did MOT. this way i can control the speed and angle, avoiding unnecessary ejaculation hahaha.

but i was wrong. watching her ample boobs jiggling beneath me, and seeing her face, contorted with pleasure, i just could not hold back. stepped on the gas and pounded her like i was raping her. shot loads after loads into her. geez i think i unloaded 8-9 shots of cum into poor okamoto. when i pulled out of her, okamoto was sagging heavily with cum.

summary:
Face: 8/10 (my type. cute and comely)
Body: see pic (actually firmer than the picture looks)
HJ: 8/10 (nice combo with catbath)
BJ: 8/10 (never knew what she did. had my eyes closed, but it was GOOD haha)
FJ: 8/10 (too bad i came too fast)

souvenir:

http://img151.imagevenue.com/loc67/th_49154_Nitha1_123_67lo.jpg (http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=49154_Nitha1_123_67lo.jpg)http://img251.imagevenue.com/loc537/th_49156_nitha_3_123_537lo.jpg (http://img251.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=49156_nitha_3_123_537lo.jpg)

rauldon
19-08-2010, 12:56 AM
bro naugty goat...sorry could t meet up..my nick got locked to some reasons will make it up the next time i come...drinks on me ...n btw nice fr

naughty_goat
19-08-2010, 01:26 AM
bro naugty goat...sorry could t meet up..my nick got locked to some reasons will make it up the next time i come...drinks on me ...n btw nice fr

ow hey no worries. there's always a next time.

but recently been getting a lot of pranksters. asked me to email pics. send them pics, and then they disappeared. not even a thank you. geez! this is the reason i dun give out numbers. i will arrange the meeting. save the girl some trouble.

Rainman
19-08-2010, 11:01 AM
ow hey no worries. there's always a next time.

but recently been getting a lot of pranksters. asked me to email pics. send them pics, and then they disappeared. not even a thank you. geez! this is the reason i dun give out numbers. i will arrange the meeting. save the girl some trouble.

hahahah... Welcome to the cyber world. Send me those pic dong bro. I will surely send u a thank you note.

Cheers

naughty_goat
19-08-2010, 01:10 PM
hahahah... Welcome to the cyber world. Send me those pic dong bro. I will surely send u a thank you note.

Cheers

sure bro. what's ur email? or u have YM? send me by PM.

rauldon
25-08-2010, 12:18 AM
SIgh i cant wait for my nx trip to Jakarta! y cant i be posted there!!arrrrg

rauldon
25-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Brother goat i dont blame u...haha i had that ex when i was sharing my contact...some idiots dont know the trouble we have to get through...

Sigh i cant wait for my nx trip to Jakarta! y cant i be posted there!!arrrrg

naughty_goat
25-08-2010, 06:58 PM
My regular FL BBM'ed me one fine morning. it said, "check your e-mail". hmmmm somehow the message is suggestive of a good time with a good lass. without wasting any precious time, i slipped out my trusty blackberry from my pocket, and opened the email.

"Hi dear, this is my friend Miss V. she is in need of some dough for Lebaran."

downloaded the attachment and WOW! holy SMOKES! cute cute cute! my flag pole already mari kita. 17th August Indonesia's National Day maaahh. waidaminute. it's already 25th August horrr.

Anyways, immediately contacted target of operation. she responded in a manner that will arouse a 90 yr old man's dick. i had no choice but to set a time for a thorough interview of this lass. fired up my dilapidated iron horse, a.k.a Toyota and took a deep breath before tackling Jakarta's notorious rush hour traffic jam.

my battle with the monster jam was rewarded by the appearance of an exquisite beauty at the hotel. super slim, about 160cm tall, with what looks like some arabic blood in her. making her nose agonizingly cute.

chit chatted with her a little bit. our hands started to roam each others' bodies. nice boobs, small but firm. her mouth wandered down to my flagpole.
small mouth means small V. YESSSSSS!!!!

without further ado, she capped me and started to ride me like a pro. she must be enjoying it as much as i am cuz both of us were moaning at the top of our voices. then i sensed that she was panting. "r u tired?". switched to MOT position. began pounding her like i was punishing her. her slim body so light she just could not stop me ravaging her. her slim body so tight each stroke is bringing me closer and closer to the edge. stepped on the gas and increased my RPM. she was no longer moaning at this point. she was screaming for me to fuck her hard. dammit. no holding back. exploded my load. geez cummed so much i did not even know when i was gonna stop cumming.

when i pulled out, she was freaking wet, the condom was literally dripping. dammit. is she a squirter? i dunno.

2nd round more or less the same. will spare u guys the details.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 fair skinned, smooth. not for big boobs lover.
HJ: NA
BJ: 6.5/10 ok lah not too shabby
FJ: 8/10 yes yes yes!!!! i luuurrvveee slim skinny girls.
GFE: 9/10 so "te-pao". manjaaaaaaa
RO: of course lah. just for her tight V.

as is my custom, proof of purchase:
http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc371/th_31721_vinedited_123_371lo.jpg (http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31721_vinedited_123_371lo.jpg)

naughty_goat
25-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Brother goat i dont blame u...haha i had that ex when i was sharing my contact...some idiots dont know the trouble we have to get through...

Tell me about it. Brothers, please understand that I am not OKT. i just happen to cheong a lot and know a lot of girls. I will help u arrange to meet the girls. what happens after that, is between u and the girl(s).

Why dun I give out contacts? cuz there are lots of idiots out there who will only disturb the girls, without any intention of being customers.

Why are the prices sometimes different? I am their repeat customer. i have met them several times already. sometimes just to treat them to lunch or dinner. so they will give me special rate hehehe. all prices are quoted by them. so if u feel that i am fleecing u, then i'm sorry. nothing i can do about it. for reference, a brother got 2nd day FOC plus free shuttle ride to airport by one of the girls. so it shows that it's not the girls, it's YOU, who dictates whether u can get special price or not.

Why do i sometimes appear to be rude when answering questions? once again, I AM NOT OKT. here are some questions emailed to me:
-They are beyond my budget. Price not negotiable?
-Must have a pretty face with good body but not too expensive.
-Are there any quality mature gals(below 30 years) going around or below 1.5m?
PUHLEEEZEE hahahaha. how can i tailor all the girls to everyone's needs. my procedure is just to send u some pics. u choose, i tell the girls. then u meet the girl(s) hehehe. simple right? remember i am not profiting from this. i am just helping brothers here as a matchmaker.

cheers y'all

rauldon
26-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Brother goat

I understand what u mean...it's a dog life..either way also headache,,,when comes to bonking some jokers dont think anything. well if you got plans to come to china or Hk update me ok ;0

naughty_goat
26-08-2010, 12:25 AM
well if you got plans to come to china or Hk update me ok ;0

hey mannn i will hold u to ur words. hahaha. i need lobang in china, especially guang zhou.

rauldon
26-08-2010, 12:32 AM
brother goat...
hahah no problem ..i can bring to u even a better place!! no problem..just give me advance notice so i can take leave ok!

spiralwastebin
27-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Tell me about it. Brothers, please understand that I am not OKT. i just happen to cheong a lot and know a lot of girls. I will help u arrange to meet the girls. what happens after that, is between u and the girl(s).

Why dun I give out contacts? cuz there are lots of idiots out there who will only disturb the girls, without any intention of being customers.

Why are the prices sometimes different? I am their repeat customer. i have met them several times already. sometimes just to treat them to lunch or dinner. so they will give me special rate hehehe. all prices are quoted by them. so if u feel that i am fleecing u, then i'm sorry. nothing i can do about it. for reference, a brother got 2nd day FOC plus free shuttle ride to airport by one of the girls. so it shows that it's not the girls, it's YOU, who dictates whether u can get special price or not.

Why do i sometimes appear to be rude when answering questions? once again, I AM NOT OKT. here are some questions emailed to me:
-They are beyond my budget. Price not negotiable?
-Must have a pretty face with good body but not too expensive.
-Are there any quality mature gals(below 30 years) going around or below 1.5m?
PUHLEEEZEE hahahaha. how can i tailor all the girls to everyone's needs. my procedure is just to send u some pics. u choose, i tell the girls. then u meet the girl(s) hehehe. simple right? remember i am not profiting from this. i am just helping brothers here as a matchmaker.

cheers y'all
Yo bro NG..m i your testimonial????he..he..dont mind though..:D
She's coming to my place after lebaran.....he..he..cant wait ..:D
Agreed totally with u man...

Cheers

naughty_goat
27-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Yo bro NG..m i your testimonial????he..he..dont mind though..:D
She's coming to my place after lebaran.....he..he..cant wait ..:D
Agreed totally with u man...

Cheers

yes bro. i talked to cindy. seems like u guys have some hanky panky going on *wink wink*. hahahaha. good job bro. but dun fall into trap yahhh. i won't be held responsible. u guys can like each other. can cheong here and there. but dun fall for each other. or worse, u fall for her. she does not fall for u.

spiralwastebin
27-08-2010, 05:27 PM
yes bro. i talked to cindy. seems like u guys have some hanky panky going on *wink wink*. hahahaha. good job bro. but dun fall into trap yahhh. i won't be held responsible. u guys can like each other. can cheong here and there. but dun fall for each other. or worse, u fall for her. she does not fall for u.

Got it bro...thanks for the reminder...we men just need lobang to discharge the effluent only

rauldon
27-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Hahah brother goat u song more like a love doctor then a bonker!! but what u say is true :) its cheaper to pay then commit

naughty_goat
28-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Got it bro...thanks for the reminder...we men just need lobang to discharge the effluent only

BTW bro, cindy told me u're a real gentleman. u treated her real nice. thanks for that bro. no wonder she gave u extra, and then send u off. hahaha when r u coming back to JKT?

massageboy666
29-08-2010, 12:32 AM
spied a Mongolian chick at Alexis last night ....she was snapped up before I could have a chance to talk to her ...

spiralwastebin
30-08-2010, 10:55 AM
BTW bro, cindy told me u're a real gentleman. u treated her real nice. thanks for that bro. no wonder she gave u extra, and then send u off. hahaha when r u coming back to JKT?

he..he..it was it the blood bro
Shld be there on the 24th Sept..shall we get together at Cj..??:D

growbig
31-08-2010, 11:26 PM
bro NG

can intro a gal to kill little bro's boredom ? oni here for 1 more nite , out on thur....

kum sia

naughty_goat
06-09-2010, 10:05 AM
to all Bros. am away from jakarta till mid Sept. most of the girls i know also balik kampong already. so until i am back in jakarta, i cannot help u arrange to meet the girls. sorry.

rauldon
06-09-2010, 11:50 PM
brother goat
Selmat Hari raya!! kekeke

zen6
07-09-2010, 07:53 AM
Bro Naughty Goat, enjoy your holiday bro.

spiralwastebin
08-09-2010, 09:34 AM
to all Bros. am away from jakarta till mid Sept. most of the girls i know also balik kampong already. so until i am back in jakarta, i cannot help u arrange to meet the girls. sorry.

Yo Bro NG
Salam Lebaran.
Enjoy your day off n take care

Supremo
09-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Heading to JKT on the 24th till 26th. Let me know some contacts for a good bonk.

horny_devil
16-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Brother Goat will be in Jakarta end of the month for a night and may also go to Semarang....any contacts in Semarang... Please pm me.

naughty_goat
19-09-2010, 06:54 PM
dun have lobang for semarang worrr...sorry.

WhiteBullets
20-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Bros,
I will be heading down to Jakarta in the first week of Oct. If you have lobang there please PM me.
Also can you also pm the address of Alexis to me? Thanks.

Kum Sia
WB

lweiss100
20-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Hello Bro,

Heading to Jakarta for personal enjoyment on Wednesday for two nights. Hope to meet some of you guys and cheonging. Beer is good. Cheers.

Lweiss.

newbird9403
20-09-2010, 05:22 PM
he..he..it was it the blood bro
Shld be there on the 24th Sept..shall we get together at Cj..??:D

Bro, never chio me. I want to join in too

reloadedprimus
21-09-2010, 02:09 AM
naughty goat bro, havent gone back to jakarta yet ?

hope you received my email

bignround
22-09-2010, 09:01 AM
http://img208.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=15118_1499262_634179483510000000_122 _547lo.jpg

am in jakarta now. found an interesting lobang hopefully can test water n hit tonight.

hmmmm let hope my customer dont drag me to alexis tonight ...

DanielDenial
22-09-2010, 12:14 PM
http://img208.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=15118_1499262_634179483510000000_122 _547lo.jpg

am in jakarta now. found an interesting lobang hopefully can test water n hit tonight.

interesting indeed. Do keep us updated!

naughty_goat
22-09-2010, 12:21 PM
naughty goat bro, havent gone back to jakarta yet ?

hope you received my email

yes am back...been laying low for a while. got some messy business to take care of. but things seem to be working out fine right now. so wait for my next FR.

just got back from holiday + giving out THR (if u dunno wats this, u r not familiar with indonesia hahahaha) to my employees. so kinda low on vit M.

BascMOEK
22-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Bros,
I will be heading down to Jakarta in the first week of Oct. If you have lobang there please PM me.
Also can you also pm the address of Alexis to me? Thanks.

Kum Sia
WB

yo Bro, me staying Golden Boutique Hotel (5-8Oct), wanna meet to chiong??? LOL,, or be it any bros???:p

klguylate30s
22-09-2010, 05:32 PM

I tried to meet this girl before but the OKT was very late and made me wait for a long time in Sultan Hotel that I gave up! You can PM for a price referance! Be strong with the mummy or she will quote you HIHG PRCING! Enjoy!

Supremo
22-09-2010, 06:04 PM

I'll be in Jakarta this Friday 24th for some event. Maybe we can meet up or you can intro an OKT for me.

reloadedprimus
22-09-2010, 06:24 PM
haha okay bro,

i'll be there in jakarta tommorow till 26th, stayin in orchardz

u have my email, anything lets converse there ya

jboy69
22-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Coming over to Jakarta for 2nts with 4 guys.

What are the best hotels to stay in for action?

First to pick up normal chicks and then paid for action?
Cause Travel Hotel and Classic sound good but you cant actually stay there right?
Would like to be near Stadium and Alexis clubs...

bignround
22-09-2010, 09:27 PM
I tried to meet this girl before but the OKT was very late and made me wait for a long time in Sultan Hotel that I gave up! You can PM for a price referance! Be strong with the mummy or she will quote you HIHG PRCING! Enjoy!

Live reporting!!!
currently negotiating with her now
no okt, i got her direct contact and ym by chance
quoting 500k.

to deal or not to deal?

reloadedprimus
22-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Live reporting!!!
quoting 500k.

to deal or not to deal?

DEAL ! haha and then if its good, share with me, i'm arriving tommorow morning :)

bignround
22-09-2010, 11:38 PM
DEAL ! haha and then if its good, share with me, i'm arriving tommorow morning :)

Verdict, face of actual person n photo no match = 50k taxi home

reloadedprimus
23-09-2010, 12:18 AM

hmm so i guess its a no no la huh ?

hehehehe sorry to hear of your experience

chocy
23-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Went to GBS spa at hotel Orchardz on Tuesday to have my 1st 3some.
started with the usual massage whitch is quite nice to feel 4 hands rather than 2. (the girls massage in bra & g-string and mirrors all over the place). Then on to action which was unfortunately too rushed... 1st girl must not have been into it (onli WOT) but 2nd one was quite good (WOT, DS, MOT) making it almost seem like 1 on 1 with some hands & tongue going here and there (of the 1st one).
Overall something to have done but not as fantastic as I thought it would be...

Names: forgot
Body: 6/10 both (some tummy)
Boobs: 32B & 34C (luckily 2nd girl)
Massage: 8/10 skill not so great but nice with 4 hands
HJ: nope
BJ: 5/10 with ondom so I didn't enjoy that much
FJ: 7/10 (thanks to the 2nd girl being into it)
Damage: Super VIP room 280K, girls 300K each (250K fee + 50K tip)

newbird9403
23-09-2010, 11:28 AM

Bro,
How are you? Haven't heard from you for awhile. I am still running around in Jakarta, very much alone most of the time and still hangs out at CJ on Wed and Fri. I hope you are well and do drop me a line every now and then.

WIll try to meet in KL if time and opportunity permits.

XCheers
Alfred...

BascMOEK
23-09-2010, 01:11 PM

Wlao!! always happen!! kenna many times in Hanoi & Saigon, now jakarta same also?? LOL, maybe next time better luck !

zai_milk
23-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Dear all,

I will be staying at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta.... any nice place to visit there?

thanks.

BascMOEK
24-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Yo Bro

Life's a B itch! Dun worry, whats right will be right!

Will up you when I got more power la!! LOL,

thanks bro metalsp2...i'm glad u had a good time with aya. yeah i have tried others now. they are a bit more expensive but worth it i think.

u should ask aya for her preferred partner. that way can have more chemistry. and for tarma, can bargain i think. u get a discount haha.

wahhh 200k is quite generous. haha but u stay far from her place. so i guess it's reasonable enough.

i would add ur rep points, but i have no power. and ppl keep zapping me for no rhyme or reason hahaha. this forum is tough. absolutely 0 tolerance. peace y'all. :):):)

BascMOEK
24-09-2010, 02:18 PM
I wonder??? after ??? 17 years of M onger ing ??

maybe me also still young boy?? never consider myself old boy also!! ROFL

Whatever, this forum is for all BOYS who is interested in M ongering!! 3 cheers to ALL !!!!!

my half cent of opinion with no / any ill intention included!

naemlo
24-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Bro,
How are you? Haven't heard from you for awhile. I am still running around in Jakarta, very much alone most of the time and still hangs out at CJ on Wed and Fri. I hope you are well and do drop me a line every now and then.

Wow my friend, after 2 yrs no news from u, u r still running strong in JKT. :D

naughty_goat
25-09-2010, 12:38 PM

haha sorry to hear that bro. 500K for such a face? too good to be true. that's a 1-1.5 mill face. if u r good at negotiating. otherwise, it's 2 mill and up.

may i present miss V. no strings attached. no sending a different person. wat u see is wat u get. SYT GND. 165cm tall, slim and slender and tender and absolutely GFE. complete with "manja" voice. firm with youth and not an ounce of fat out of place. skin color is my favorite Sunda skin. tight as a pair of jeans that are 2 sizes too small. no need to nego. satisfaction guaranteed.

hmmmmm...oh dear. do i sound like an OKT? hahahaha. for the record, am not an OKT.

http://img103.imagevenue.com/loc660/th_86883_vin1890_n_123_660lo.jpg (http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=86883_vin1890_n_123_660lo.jpg)http://img106.imagevenue.com/loc31/th_86896_vin9469_n_123_31lo.jpg (http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=86896_vin9469_n_123_31lo.jpg)

klguylate30s
25-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Live reporting!!!
quoting 500k.

to deal or not to deal?

At this price DEAL! I was quoted 2 Million man for short time by her OKT! :)

klguylate30s
25-09-2010, 03:12 PM

Care to share the differance bro? Older? Thanks in advance!

klguylate30s
25-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Bro,

XCheers
Alfred...

Doctors said in 2 months will start the procedures so NO TRAVELING, now on strict vegetarian diet! Sorry to hear that you're alone in Jakarta and I will be honoured to see you in KL bro! :)

Supremo
25-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Went to Malioboro with my Jakarta frens. What I can say is it's an eye opener for me man. The vibe was Awesome!!! The gals are the bomb. The dancers are madness. So my fren hook me-up with a gal. Go to the corner where all the ladies seated and the mamasan asked me which want I desire. There's this girl that I've been eyeing when I stepped in at that place. I asked for her and my fren paid for it (800,000). Awesome or wat. Chit chat a bit and we off to our room. What I can say that I choosed the right gal for the nite. Local SYT, she don drink and smoke and the best part she's good in bed. Tip her (200,000) for her services and she hang out with us after the session. One of the best place I've been in Jakarta for nite life. Will come for more when back in Jakarta.

sin20
26-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Brother Supremo,

May I know what is the name of the girl as I will be in Jakarta next week, thinking of paying her a visit.

Thx.

Supremo
27-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Brother Supremo,

May I know what is the name of the girl as I will be in Jakarta next week, thinking of paying her a visit.

Thx.

Bro, there's load of other SYT in there. PLENTY to choose from. Ask the mamasan if you need help. There are nice to you dont worry.

As for my gal, she know my Jakarta friend so I managed to get the gal's contact. The last day in J-town, I called her to drop by my apartment for some nice session. Damn...it's was so good. They hardly meet or go out with their client unless they know the person very well. I was the lucky want thanks to my Jakarta friend.

Rainman
27-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Bro,

XCheers
Alfred...

Hello,

I am still here.

Cheers

GoForIt
27-09-2010, 01:42 PM
lokasari presen park hotel carpack alot moonlighting ard :cool:

Boley
27-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround
http://img208.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_547lo.jpg

I looked at the photo and suddenly remember where I have seen that...

http://www.dateinasia.com/UserProfile.aspx?uid=7f357c60-5fd7-4523-b591-11b5d904c585

Check it out; some say they had success in this site but I am sure the % is low...

Boley

oshkosh
27-09-2010, 07:21 PM
i am in jkt now... staying at sparks hotel.. is there anywhere fun to go arounf here? its at manga besar....

klguylate30s
27-09-2010, 07:45 PM
i am in jkt now... staying at sparks hotel.. is there anywhere fun to go arounf here? its at manga besar....

You're right in the center of it! Goes to show you have not bothered to RTFT/F :confused:

oshkosh
27-09-2010, 10:20 PM
You're right in the center of it! Goes to show you have not bothered to RTFT/F :confused:

I tried looking a the past few pages but all i see are fr abt fls. i am sorry to bother any1 here. anyway what is rtft?

bignround
28-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Hi all,

interesting to know that ppl are interested in my "adventure".

Well there is the description:
look 5/10
full time job : Sell Su Su hahahah serious leh
her Su su: at most i give 32a or 30a
body type, slim n small in size not taller than 155cm
skin type is dark, with long hair arms(one of my friend got fetish for long arm hair)

well face n picture doesnt match, i sian a lot. 50k send her back. she try to bargain. 600k for 2 shots but i reject.

Confirm the number 087737887208 is the OKT, basically every gal recommend by the okt will be jessica

well, her actual number is 085283211933, english abilities is limited.

For those guy who has expressed their sadness for me, dun worry i did not become monk that night. Called my ons from previous night in red square and continue the mission.

And one more pleasant surprise 5 hrs before my departure time, my customer bought me to topical spa in the afternoon. FL there is dirt cheap 200k per shot can ask for 3some at 400k. but not my type.

Massage wise, i recommend the gal "lampee"
look: 8/10 (i like big bright eyes)
ht: abt 163
wt: 50kg
Su Su : min 34B
race: indonesia (Cewek)
Skin type: FAIR and smooth(close to chinese skin)
Massage skill : 5/10 ( i am extremely particular when come to massage)
Cons: auntie visit but i will classify her as a nice gem, next month when i come will sure bang her. Ask for rate (estimated 350k for a shot including tips)

bignround
28-09-2010, 12:46 AM
haha sorry to hear that bro. 500K for such a face? too good to be true. that's a 1-1.5 mill face. if u r good at negotiating. otherwise, it's 2 mill and up.

Yo bro, u have given me LIFE n MISSION for JKT.

To find a FL with a 1-1.5 mil face but with a price tag of 500-600k. Hehehe
In short "want cheap, want fresh, want big milk" (in hokkien, sorry lah my "hokkien Hanyu Pinyin" not good thus use english translation.

One found, i will share share

starman1
28-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi gents,

I got a lady who can get you FL to your hotel room directly for a price of course.

She told me she got Russian, local Indonesian and others according to your interest.

Price is negotiated directly with the FL and I am not involve. I can only provide you with the details of the contact via PM.

The SOP is the lady will deliver the FL to your room after you negotiate with her on the pricing, etc. You need to pay the lady tips and commissions, etc which you have to negotiate with her.

This is much safer than you going out to find FL.

I personally tried the Russian. She is very pretty but a bit short. I paid 1.5 million Rp for her which is a bit high but I think she is worth it as she is very responsive (GFE) and do BBBJ.

SOP is she came to my room after I called the lady and negotiated. She speaks good English so for those of you who have a problem with Bahasa Indonesia, no worries. Then after telling her my requirements and hotel, she came within 1 hour (which is a miracle in Jakarta at 8 pm)

The lady came, I paid her and got the Russian in my room. Bath, standard stuff... She then sucked my cock really sensually in the bath and we moved to the bed.

She continued to suck while I finger her and after she is quite wet, she put condom on my cock and ride me hard. After 15 minutes, I shot my load and we talked a while.

She didn't rushed me and I feel nice after that. Was told that the lady has connection to other fantasy such as ladyboy, arabic decent girls, etc.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested.

newbird9403
28-09-2010, 01:18 PM
[QUOTE=naemlo;5242155]Wow my friend, after 2 yrs no news from u, u r still running strong in JKT. :

I have retired from the scene. Only making a cameo comeback. SO when are you coming to Jakarta. Drinks and lodging on me. Breakfast and dinner provided. AI Mai lai

newbird9403
28-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Hello,

I am still here.

Cheers

You, always busy. Anyway when you want to meet for chicken rice again.

naughty_goat
28-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Part I
===============================
Miss I...She Thought I wanted a 3some!

so there i was sitting in my office, still in holiday mood. the lebaran doldrums hanging heavily in the air. even the traffic was still very light. i guess everyone still not back from their holidays yet. suddenly my trusty old blackberry vibrated. huh? who dat? turned out it's my cheonging buddy. "yo wuzzup. u wanna meet Miss I? come to F*****n Hotel at 2pm sharp. dun be late!" that's a very straight to the point SMS.

Fired up my old cranky iron horse. rumbled to the designated meeting point. met up with my cheonging bro at the lobby cafe. had a chit chat. hmmm 1 hour passed and Miss I still not in sight. called her up...darn! she was still soooo far awaayyyy! so we decided to check out the spa facilities at the hotel. even had the manager show us the non "hourly" rooms. not much difference from the hourly ones. hahaha. only slightly bigger.

so we checked into the hourly room while waiting for Miss I. Finally after 2 hours of waiting, she arrived. tall, slim, and elegant. she was a little shocked to see 2 guys in the room. immediately jumped out of the room again. we had to reassure her that we're not doing a MMF 3some! wahahahahaha. anyways, left her and my bro alone in the room. what happened between him and her...will remain between him and her hahahaha.

A small Preview:

http://img237.imagevenue.com/loc68/th_56637_MissI_123_68lo.jpg (http://img237.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=56637_MissI_123_68lo.jpg)

Part II coming soon. Is it OK for me to post cheonging video in this forum? i dun have pics lehhh...only got video cheonging with her.

Bapakrick
28-09-2010, 04:52 PM

Hi oshkosh Sprarx hotel 2nd floor got some different experience. There is a spa there after the pool.

They specialise in theme rooms, i.e doctor, jail, office, etc.etc... you get the idea. hahahaha
to be honest girls not that hot there but they can be really into the role play and service quite good.

Damage 700k++

Bapakrick
28-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi guys my first time posting although I have been following the forum for a long time.

Been working in Jakarta for over 6 months now and have been to most places. Here is one that I have not seen on the post yet or I may have miss it.

A little kinky is going to Orchard Hotel in Gunung Sahari. The spa there has a specialty honey massage. The masseuse will brush honey all over your body and lick it clean. hahahahahaha quite fun try it.

Anyone been to the newly open Illegals yet on Jalan Hayam Wuruk...near sun city...

Bapakrick
28-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Bother naughty_goat... being following your posting...hahahaha all very good and interesting.

I have been working in Jakarta for 6 months now and been to most places but I have not try FLs yet. Heard that you have lots of lobang on it. As well as models standard. Do let me know how we can get in contact.

Am well equip with a blackberry and you can reach me on my email [email protected]

Thank you in advance

DeViLzAgEnT
28-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Hi guys my first time posting although I have been following the forum for a long time.

Been working in Jakarta for over 6 months now and have been to most places. Here is one that I have not seen on the post yet or I may have miss it.

A little kinky is going to Orchard Hotel in Gunung Sahari. The spa there has a specialty honey massage. The masseuse will brush honey all over your body and lick it clean. hahahahahaha quite fun try it.

Anyone been to the newly open Illegals yet on Jalan Hayam Wuruk...near sun city...

hey Bro Bapakrick ...

Interesting intro abt the honey service @ Orchard Hotel ... But what is the damage??? ... :D

DeViLzAgEnT
28-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Malioboro Hotel & Spa

Currently reporting live from my hotel room in Malioboro ...

Checked in yesterday evening about 6pm ... The standard room here cost abt IDR 600k per nite inclusive of 2 x breakfasts ... The room is not too bad with free cable broadband internet in the room ... The room and toilet are clean & spacious ... Everything looks pretty new ... However, the standard room onli comes with standing shower ... For a bathtub, one will need to get the Deluxe room at abt IDR 950k per nite ...

After checkin in yesterday, initially wanted to log onto the internet to do some work but the internet was down ... Hence, gave up and decided to head down to the restaurant/lounge at level 2 for dinner with my colleague ...

It was abt 7+pm when we headed down to level 2 ... Once the door to the restaurant/lounge opened, we were both astounded by the sights that greeted us ... There were so many gals sitting around ... grouped by their nationalities ... PRC ... Russians ... Vietnamese ... Thai ... local Indo FLs ... and also a stage where some scantily dressed Indo SYTs were dancing ... similar to an AGOGO Bar in Thailand ... However, these SYTs do change their bikinis and dresses thru out the nite ... Hence, it is pretty refreshing ...

We were naturally apprehensive and wondered if we have wandered into the wrong place for our dinner ... But we were assured by the waiters that they do serve food and that the place doubles up as a party joint once nite falls ... :D

FYI, this place is where the breakfast are served in the mornings and WIFI is available for anyone who needs to relax while doing some serious work over the laptop ... ;)

So my colleague and me both sat down at a table and ordered ourselves some dinner ... The menu is pretty good with wide varieties of food to cater to many different tastes ... The waiter then cajoled us to order a tower of St. Miguel beer which we obliged ... We were definitely surprised by what happened later as the evening gets better ...

It seems like they were celebrating their 4th anniversary on the nite and for every tower of St. Miguel beer ordered ... We are entitled to a lucky dip ... So my colleague tried his luck fishing in the fish bowl and pulled out a thinly rolled piece of paper ... Lo and behold ... My colleague sure was damn lucky ... Guess what?!?! ... He won himself the 1st prize of having a free session with a local Indo FL which was worth a cool IDR 800k ... Soon the mamasans brought the Indo FLs over for him to select and I wld say that he did pick himself quite a nice 'prize' ... Congrats to him!! :)

His 'prize' accompanied us while we had our dinners and it was definitely a great place to enjoy our meals with all the beautiful sights going around ... After our dinners, we both enjoyed the cool St. Miguel beer which definitely tasted great ... Soon my colleague went off to enjoy his winning dip and I was left alone to sip the beer ... It was great to juz sit around and relax with a beer while enjoying the sights of the place ...

I will say that I am quite a picky & choosy guy but yet I can easily find a few gems among all the different nationlities of FLs ... The quality of gals at this place is pretty amazing but quality definitely comes with a price ... From my understanding, the local Indo FLs are the cheapest at IDR 800k and for the other nationalities ... the price goes all the way to IDR 1.9 mill ... FYI, the price is for a 1hr to 1.5hr session inclusive of room ...

The SYTs who has been dancing on the stage all nite will come down periodically to wander thru the tables hoping for some guys to shower them with LDs ... I am not sure how much these LDs cost but I think they cost in the region of IDR 50k to 65k per shot ... Whoever shower these gals with the LDs will get a lap dance from her ... As more LDs are consumed, the bra top will come off and u can then feast ur hands and mouth on what was underneath ... I understand from my colleague's 'prize' that some of these gals are also available for booking but I am not too sure abt the prices ...

After abt an hour or more, my colleague came back to join me ... I then asked him for his FR and he said that he received great service from the gal ... By right, he shld onli have got 1 shot but he negotiated with the gal for a 2nd shot ... The gal asked him for IDR 250k as tips but eventually settled with IDR 200k as my colleague did not have small change with him ... The gal told my colleague that she onli receive IDR 250k for every IDR 800k that a customer pays for her ...

FYI, this restaurant/lounge is similar to where we go for our food when we visit the local HCs or those in Malaysia ... But of course this place is so much more posh and fun ... As this joint has full HC facilities, there is also a theater (tv room) which has foot massage services too ... Hence, this restaurant/lounge area is where the patrons will come to select their gals after having enjoyed all the spa facilities ... Here the mamasans will bring u the various gals according to ur tastes and preferences ... From my understanding, the cheapest are the local Indo gals who are in uniforms ... They cost from IDR 300k or 350k ... The next level will be the local Indo FLs who hang around in the restaurant/lounge area ... As previously mentioned, they cost from IDR 800k ... If Indos are not ur taste, then u can choose from the wide available selections of Thai ... Viet ... PRC ... Russians / Europeans ...

Anyway, soon after midnite my colleague and me were both tired and we then decided to retire to our rooms ... So that was how our 1st nite in JKT ended ...

As for tonite's itinerary, we have no plans yet ... Hopefully some bros here can give us some suggestions as we have another 3 nites here ... If not, then wait for the next segment of my virgin JKT trip ... :D

oshkosh
28-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Hi oshkosh Sprarx hotel 2nd floor got some different experience. There is a spa there after the pool.

They specialise in theme rooms, i.e doctor, jail, office, etc.etc... you get the idea. hahahaha
to be honest girls not that hot there but they can be really into the role play and service quite good.

Damage 700k++

Hi

I was ther last nite for a massage as i did not venture out due to the rain. damm the recept never tell me that. I went for the 270k package and i got a big fat ugly auntie.. sianzzz.. after that still ask me BM and BJ 500k..
i was like nvm... i see also no mood.

fizzer
28-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Malioboro Hotel & Spa

Currently reporting live from my hotel room in Malioboro ...

Checked in yesterday evening about 6pm ... The standard room here cost abt IDR 600k per nite inclusive of 2 x breakfasts ... The room is not too bad with free cable broadband internet in the room ... The room and toilet are clean & spacious ... Everything looks pretty new ... However, the standard room onli comes with standing shower ... For a bathtub, one will need to get the Deluxe room at abt IDR 950k per nite ...

After checkin in yesterday, initially wanted to log onto the internet to do some work but the internet was down ... Hence, gave up and decided to head down to the restaurant/lounge at level 2 for dinner with my colleague ...

It was abt 7+pm when we headed down to level 2 ... Once the door to the restaurant/lounge opened, we were both astounded by the sights that greeted us ... There were so many gals sitting around ... grouped by their nationalities ... PRC ... Russians ... Vietnamese ... Thai ... local Indo FLs ... and also a stage where some scantily dressed Indo SYTs were dancing ... similar to an AGOGO Bar in Thailand ... However, these SYTs do change their bikinis and dresses thru out the nite ... Hence, it is pretty refreshing ...

We were naturally apprehensive and wondered if we have wandered into the wrong place for our dinner ... But we were assured by the waiters that they do serve food and that the place doubles up as a party joint once nite falls ... :D

FYI, this place is where the breakfast are served in the mornings and WIFI is available for anyone who needs to relax while doing some serious work over the laptop ... ;)

So my colleague and me both sat down at a table and ordered ourselves some dinner ... The menu is pretty good with wide varieties of food to cater to many different tastes ... The waiter then cajoled us to order a tower of St. Miguel beer which we obliged ... We were definitely surprised by what happened later as the evening gets better ...

It seems like they were celebrating their 4th anniversary on the nite and for every tower of St. Miguel beer ordered ... We are entitled to a lucky dip ... So my colleague tried his luck fishing in the fish bowl and pulled out a thinly rolled piece of paper ... Lo and behold ... My colleague sure was damn lucky ... Guess what?!?! ... He won himself the 1st prize of having a free session with a local Indo FL which was worth a cool IDR 800k ... Soon the mamasans brought the Indo FLs over for him to select and I wld say that he did pick himself quite a nice 'prize' ... Congrats to him!! :)

His 'prize' accompanied us while we had our dinners and it was definitely a great place to enjoy our meals with all the beautiful sights going around ... After our dinners, we both enjoyed the cool St. Miguel beer which definitely tasted great ... Soon my colleague went off to enjoy his winning dip and I was left alone to sip the beer ... It was great to juz sit around and relax with a beer while enjoying the sights of the place ...

I will say that I am quite a picky & choosy guy but yet I can easily find a few gems among all the different nationlities of FLs ... The quality of gals at this place is pretty amazing but quality definitely comes with a price ... From my understanding, the local Indo FLs are the cheapest at IDR 800k and for the other nationalities ... the price goes all the way to IDR 1.9 mill ... FYI, the price is for a 1hr to 1.5hr session inclusive of room ...

The SYTs who has been dancing on the stage all nite will come down periodically to wander thru the tables hoping for some guys to shower them with LDs ... I am not sure how much these LDs cost but I think they cost in the region of IDR 50k to 65k per shot ... Whoever shower these gals with the LDs will get a lap dance from her ... As more LDs are consumed, the bra top will come off and u can then feast ur hands and mouth on what was underneath ... I understand from my colleague's 'prize' that some of these gals are also available for booking but I am not too sure abt the prices ...

After abt an hour or more, my colleague came back to join me ... I then asked him for his FR and he said that he received great service from the gal ... By right, he shld onli have got 1 shot but he negotiated with the gal for a 2nd shot ... The gal asked him for IDR 250k as tips but eventually settled with IDR 200k as my colleague did not have small change with him ... The gal told my colleague that she onli receive IDR 250k for every IDR 800k that a customer pays for her ...

FYI, this restaurant/lounge is similar to where we go for our food when we visit the local HCs or those in Malaysia ... But of course this place is so much more posh and fun ... As this joint has full HC facilities, there is also a theater (tv room) which has foot massage services too ... Hence, this restaurant/lounge area is where the patrons will come to select their gals after having enjoyed all the spa facilities ... Here the mamasans will bring u the various gals according to ur tastes and preferences ... From my understanding, the cheapest are the local Indo gals who are in uniforms ... They cost from IDR 300k or 350k ... The next level will be the local Indo FLs who hang around in the restaurant/lounge area ... As previously mentioned, they cost from IDR 800k ... If Indos are not ur taste, then u can choose from the wide available selections of Thai ... Viet ... PRC ... Russians / Europeans ...

Anyway, soon after midnite my colleague and me were both tired and we then decided to retire to our rooms ... So that was how our 1st nite in JKT ended ...

As for tonite's itinerary, we have no plans yet ... Hopefully some bros here can give us some suggestions as we have another 3 nites here ... If not, then wait for the next segment of my virgin JKT trip ... :D

Wow bro, thumbs up to you for a very detailed FR on your happenings last night... I guess your colleague must be a very happy man, buy beer get free FL....haha. Any idea when is the promo untill? I will be in JKT next week maybe will stay at malioboro and try my luck at the lucky dip..keke

DeViLzAgEnT
28-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Wow bro, thumbs up to you for a very detailed FR on your happenings last night... I guess your colleague must be a very happy man, buy beer get free FL....haha. Any idea when is the promo untill? I will be in JKT next week maybe will stay at malioboro and try my luck at the lucky dip..keke

Bro fizzer ...

Thanks for the compliment ... :)

Yupz ... U are dead right ... My colleague was super happy ... Buy beer get free FL ... Where else in the world are u gonna get such a deal??? ... ;)

hmmm ... I have no idea when this promotion will end ... FYI, most of the pple here dun speak english ... Even the hotel staffs of Malioboro can hardly speak any english ... Hence, one realli have to speak some Bahasa Indonesia or Bahasa Melayu to get around here ... Luckily my colleague can speak some basic Bahasa Melayu ... Hence, we have been able to get around pretty fine ... Thus, he is enjoying it more as he can flirt with the local gals whereas I can onli see him with envy ... :D

DarkSith
29-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi Guys,

Looking for some info before my JKT trip next week. Last visit to JKT, posted an FR on malio. Been to Sun City.

Looking for something different. I'm actually looking for soapy massage. Havent tried before. Pple are recommending Kartika and berlian but those places sound really rundown. Might try giving Grand Boutique Spa a try though. Not looking for straight forward sex...prefer some kinda foreplay (like massage etc) before main event.

Any recommendations? Might give hotel travel a try, if i know where it is though.

newbird9403
30-09-2010, 10:49 AM
Hi Guys,

Looking for some info before my JKT trip next week. Last visit to JKT, posted an FR on malio. Been to Sun City.

Looking for something different. I'm actually looking for soapy massage. Havent tried before. Pple are recommending Kartika and berlian but those places sound really rundown. Might try giving Grand Boutique Spa a try though. Not looking for straight forward sex...prefer some kinda foreplay (like massage etc) before main event.

Any recommendations? Might give hotel travel a try, if i know where it is though.

Its in Lokasari.

DarkSith
30-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Thanks bro. Quick google was enough to find its location. Sian have to go alone next week. If anyone has a good clean place (unlike kartika or berlian), let me know. thx

prentice
01-10-2010, 01:48 AM
just tried alexis and suncity today

actually was in a jam going to alexis initially but thought of jam for 1 hour to there got the better of me, and i asked the taxi driver which was nearer, sun city or alexis, he said both far.

Then on the way, passing by he asked again where i want to go and i said sun city, wanted to get a proper massage so away i went.

tried the local package at 275000, still came up to 350000 after tax. nice relaxing massage considering i didn't bathe! was asked for the sensual massage if i wanted to take, some chicken and duck talk and writing on paper before i realised she wanted 300000, i was like if that comes with sex then i'll take. Tried to bargain for 100000 for just the HJ, then to 150000 for HJ, she said ok but no taking off clothes ,tried to bargain further to 200000 with the clothes off, she refused, transaction breakdown. sian!

Left without paying her tips, the cheek of her to ask for tips when she refused me! oh well, not a happy camper, debated going to hotel travel and decided on alexis since i brought the money with me this time around, roughly 1 mil.

Went to the eight floor of alexis and scanned around, shit no lockers available. ventured out further into the drinking area and so many punters around and many girls surrounding some sofas getting mirrored, this mamasan grabbed me and pulled me and asked which type of girl i want, i said local and she brought me there, cost was 950000, i scanned, asked if that's all, yes she said. Picked 1 gal who wasn't the tallest even though i asked for it and sat down on stool with her.

Called for a beer, bintang, local beer and sat down, looking around. Also chicken and duck talk and she kept asking me for room. Tried to feel her a bit and she said not here, malu...hmm, didn't get that much at hotel travel, perhaps it's well lighted and open air and also her colleagues are right behind her.

Eventually after like 20, 30 mins while i was trying to finish the beer, the mama san came around and grabbed me,asked me to go in, saying not enough rooms, i don't understand why i'm being forced to go so fast, something i regretted, maybe i should have said no cos i read about the pool and wanted to do that. I did mention something like that to the girl and she said no...wasn't too responsive.

Since i'm being pushed, i went with the flow and entered the room, nice one they had, quite big and settled down to biz.

Girl i had was called trecia or tricia
Looks: 8/10 (attractive fair looking indonesian type)
Body: 8.5/10 ( no fats, curves, can be taller)
Shower: 5/10 (quick spray at me and basically asked me to get out while she showered alone)
Frenching: not available, lips clamped tight, pulled away
BJ: 7/10 (covered though i asked for BBBJ, oh well safety is good)
FJ: 8.5/10 (went down to business and was worried since i was running full tank that i might burst early, that sorta went away when the condom was on, not much feel. Showed her some tricks and she became wet and more responsive while i did her hard and deep, maybe a bit too deep, she complained of pain later. After about 7, 8 positions in 30 mins time and about to come, she pulled out complaining of pain, guess she couldn't take it when ramming her standing doggystyle facing the mirror,good release although i think there are still armies in tank)
RTF: yes, she's quite cute but lack of BBBJ a bit of a downer, might return if flushed with cash but based on the rates i can probably get 3 gals in travel or classic, still i agree with reviews that there seems to be a higher quality of local girls here compared to malioboro, chinese gals weren't that attractive to me but there were some excellent gems which were taken early of course. Didn't really see foreign gals other than those 2 nationalities.

P.S upon leaving, i went around and saw the other side where the lounging chairs and the pool was, there were girls in the pool! shucks, i wanted that, advice for you is to insist on that but i think you need to be able to get lockers first.

WhiteBullets
03-10-2010, 08:06 AM
yo Bro, me staying Golden Boutique Hotel (5-8Oct), wanna meet to chiong??? LOL,, or be it any bros???:p

Sure Bro!
I will pm you.

naughty_goat
03-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Part II
===============================
Miss I...She Thought I wanted a 3some!

A follow up from my previous post. decided to try Miss I after my cheonging buddy gave me the thumbs up. for this FR, i will let the picture, or should i say the movie, speak for itself. 2 thumbs up for Miss I. really enjoyed the session.

here goes:
http://www.4shared.com/video/AU3ake28/Miss_I_2.html

I hope i am not breaking any rules in posting a link to this video file. Mods, please be lenient. thanks.

randomness99
04-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Very interesting read of bros' experiences in Jakarta. I've been travelling there for work regularly and have hung out in the hotel bars quite a bit. Haven't really had much experience picking up girls in the bars, perhaps because I'm really shy and don't know how to approach them to set something up.

Am wondering, for the hotels such as Hyatt and Shang, has anyone tried the in-house in-room massage? Are the girls available to play and how much does it usually cost?

Thanks for anyone's advice in advance. Hoping to have a bit more fun on my trips to Jakarta next time!

naughty_goat
04-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Very interesting read of bros' experiences in Jakarta. I've been travelling there for work regularly and have hung out in the hotel bars quite a bit. Haven't really had much experience picking up girls in the bars, perhaps because I'm really shy and don't know how to approach them to set something up.

Am wondering, for the hotels such as Hyatt and Shang, has anyone tried the in-house in-room massage? Are the girls available to play and how much does it usually cost?

Thanks for anyone's advice in advance. Hoping to have a bit more fun on my trips to Jakarta next time!

welcome to the jakarta thread bro. almost anyone here is available. it all depends on ur SSD (Speak Speak Devil) and charm and dough. my advice, dun take it too seriously. just have fun and if the girl refuses, then laugh it off and try again with another TO.

prentice
04-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Went to classic hotel on a slow moving traffic day, wanted initially to try bro naughty's recommendation but she wasn't available.

Initially wanted a massage to relax my muscles but after going down and looking at the rates, i asked if i can choose a gal and the recep say no, can choose number only, i felt discouraged, getting someone who i do not like or baby elephant didn't seem a very good idea, any bros know if the gals can be choose when you are inside? and the rates for a good time?

Went to terminal and it was packed with punters. So much so that i had to standup for the majority of the time i was inside and only getting a seat when some people left. Seems like there was a lack of girls when i went there, at least on the left side of the room, the right side of the room seemed more.

Waited almost an hour before spotting my target or what i call can do gal. She was located at the rightmost corner sofas and i picked her, a gal called yuyin

Looks: 8/10 (innocent look type, but dark or rather chocolate creamy, not fair)
Body: 8.5/10 (great curves for her look type, didn't disappoint)
Boobs: 9/10 (solid round boobs, natural, spent some time here)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (had some tissues cleaning up, making sure there was no saliva which sort of spoilt it without much lubrication but whatever time she spent licking, it was great)
Frenching: 6/10 (not much frenching and seriously she smelt of smoke all over her body, especially the face as they don't like ppl to touch them on their face, as they need to apply makeup after that)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accomodating in the positions but complaint of pain in woman on top position, actually she pulled out when cannot tahan and went to shower alone, i was like what? and couldn't understand her, anyway continued with missionary and shot while doggying her)
RTF: yes if you like the cute brown type with solid boobs

Rested a while and asked mamee for the gal i saw with golden dyed hair i spotted earlier, wanted to bonk her and the first girl together but realised different stables.

Gal name: Jennifer (came after 30 mins when she finished her session)
Looks: 9/10 (fair, seductive type, the one you will look for in a club and honestly the best looking one from the stable she was in, others were looking as i rubbed her up and down while seated)
Body: 9.5/10 (for me, the best type of body, everywhere tight and slim)
Boobs: 8/10 (boobs were a handful although not as round as the previous girl)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good foreplay previously leading to enthusiastic return of favour, good sucking)
Frenching: 7/10 (slight kissing but not to the extent of frenching)
FJ: 9/10 (one of the best sessions i've had and we bonked for some time with her quivering and coming in her pussy for a number of times, finished up hot and sweaty and her lying down resting from the multiple orgasms she had, even when i pulled out)
RTF: big yes

naughty_goat
04-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Went to classic hotel on a slow moving traffic day, wanted initially to try bro naughty's recommendation but she wasn't available.

sorry for that bro. she was rather disappointed you could not make it the next day. hehehe...

axeman24
04-10-2010, 08:45 PM

Bro if you go terminal try to go around 7pm because the rest of the people will go after dinner which is about 8 plus. Plus this week the men got salary so there are a long of honey men there :)

lim2003
05-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Dear Bros,

I will travelling to JKT next week and think of going to Alexis over the weekends and bros has any tips when going to Alexis?

DARKSARCASM
05-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Hi bros......anybody been to CJs lately??......after my last trip there which was disastrous, to put it mildly, I'm thinkin of giving it a shot on WED night again. I have only 1 night in JKT on business and I'm putting all my chips on CJs .

I'll put in a FR once I checkout this place ......after my last trip , I guess anything would be a improvement.

prentice
05-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi bro naughty_goat,

will contact you again when i'm back :)

thanx for the advice bro axeman24 :)

easy3228
05-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Hi bros......anybody been to CJs lately??......after my last trip there which was disastrous, to put it mildly, I'm thinkin of giving it a shot on WED night again. I have only 1 night in JKT on business and I'm putting all my chips on CJs .

I'll put in a FR once I checkout this place ......after my last trip , I guess anything would be a improvement.

Bro,

Some comments to your question.

No one can guarantee any improvement to your last visit. The best shot is to you go with your buddy there (and he must be regular as some joint - like karaoke). As he is a regular, the mummy will reserved the best girls till he arrives. CJ is a free lance joint, so is difficult to predict which and what type of girls will show up.

Good luck..on your trip

Jackal Junior
05-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Forget CJ, just go to some spa or sauna for gurantee action. If don't want to travel too far, can try Fortune Spa in town. Hotel massage can get FS but is ex, but so is FL in CJ.

Thething3
05-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Hi bro naughty_goat

Interested in your 'friends'. Appreciate if you could respond to my PM please. In Jakarta Thu n Fri this week and looking forward to a good time bro. I'm sure with a little bit of help from you, it will happen :)

DarkSith
05-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Just came back from Grand Boutique Spa in Orchardz hotel after some much needed info from bro BM_Jakarta.

So left from my hotel to Orchardz spa at about 8.00 reaching at 8.15-8.20. As I was alone, was a bit blur. Ask for directions to the spa (lift is not the main lobby lift). Once up, was told i was on a waiting list with like 4 guys ahead of me. I decided to wait. In my mind i was going shit, come 8 oclock also full? Somehow, within 2-3 minutes, the mamasan asked if i want to go in first. So i agreed and went in. After going in, got lost again. Nobody showed me in. There are lockers and some robes but at different places. U can either go to the pool and chill with a bunch of dudes around or go straight to massage. I told the towel boy i wanted massage and was lead into the waiting room.

Approached the mama-san and she said only avail room (and not much waiting) was VIP at 200,000 ( i would say the quality is the standard room in Sun city). I said okay. At this point in time I should have slipped her 50k ( to get a pretty one,according to bro BM_Jakarta) but there were a lot of pple so I didnt do anything. Just followed her up, questioned her about the treatments and chose ice smoothie.

Once in, waited a while for the local. looks 6/10. Typical local. So proceed with the massage nude but with a towel covering the vital parts. Its actually not a piano massage believe or not but its only on your back. When it comes to the front, its all sexual. Wont comment on ice smoothie so others can find out wat it is. Did i mention they are playing porn on tv while they massage u? However, would just like to warn bros, all treatments do not include FJs except the butterfly treatment at 700k+. If the girl says there's "making love" in your treatment, dont believe. Actually, i didnt really mind just that i didnt bring enough cash. If you decide to have an FJ with, for example, smoothie, after u have selected ice smoothie, u pay 300k cash to the girl, and the other 100k to the front desk. Of course this excludes the room.
Overall, wasnt really satisfied with this. Think Sun City China girls are better altho they are money-minded. Oh, and also because, while chatting with my girl, she told me she was previously a maid. lol, did a maid. Thats just not right with me.

Anyway, first and last time. Place is definitely non-english friendly. If u cant speak bahasa, forget about this place. I'd rather go back to my PRC girls in sun city. Thanks bro BM_Jakarta for the info. Although the last pm, where u insisted i pay the mama 50k for a good girl, didnt reach me in time. :D

Stats below:
Looks:6/10
Body:5/10
BJ:6/10
FJ:6/10
Total:6/10 :rolleyes:
Total dmg 725k.

kemeski
06-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Hello all, wah so enticing to read about all of you guys' experiences in my hometown.. :D.. sadly, I myself is not very experienced in Jakarta, because I've been studying n working in Sg for most of my life and has only been back to Jakarta this past few months.. anyway, I'm based in Jakarta now but I do come Sg often, if any bros wants to meet up for a sex-ploration (not with each other ya, I mean go around n cheong together) let me know~! I can provide transport n be your local translator free, just looking for some cheong-ing buddies :D

My experiences in Jakarta has been limited, this past Ramadhan I actually went to Classic/Claster but couldn't find anybody suitable. Then ended up back at Hotel Travel, my FR as below -

Face: 8/10 - local girl, short, very SYT, but I like cause very sweet looking and when introduced by mama-san she was v chatty n friendly.. max gfe.. but same as other local girls she is v tanned..
Boobs: 5/10 - when introduced her body looks excellent, big boobs.. but unfortunately, once the bra is off the truth comes out - saggy saggy :( but what to do, come inside the room n start already
BBBJ: 6/10 - decent, not v experienced but hardworking, try to please
FJ: 10/10 - very accommodating! tried lots of position, n did not complain even tho little bro was hurt a bit in the middle of the process n lost power (had to service again).. we bonk n bonk n bonk.. v good
Damage: IDR300,000 for the room 45 or 60 mins (forgot) plus IDR50,000 tips, 1 shot

My experiences at Travel, the better gals seems to be inside, so far the gals outside I pass-by none interested me, went straight into the pool/billiard room to scan further..

I've also tried this Massage/Spa down by Pecenongan, called Emporium with some friends. But I'm not keen to try again because of the system is that we can't choose the gals upfront. You talk to the recept n chat with him/her abt wad kind of gals u want, etc, but prepare to be disappointed.. I wanted a cute gal, fair-skinned, syt.. instead I got a slightly older lady, but pros was that she can really massage u well.. but see the problem is that the recept will try to accommodate you, but just as everywhere in Jakarta, corruption is rampant~ the gals will pay the recept off to send them customers~ :o

Alexis for me is too exp.. I'd rather just try my luck in Singapore! Because one of the FLs that I tried from one of the OKTs here.. when we chit-chat some more, found out that she has actually worked in Alexis before~! wah shiokk~! So that means I got an Alexis gal for SGD150/90/2 whereas in Alexis I would have to pay a lot more..

Bros out there that are willing to take in newbie, let me know~ hahaa.. cause I myself have tried the FLs but what I really wanted to try now is the GL scene with the fair-skinned PRCs... wooooo~

PM me~!

pusslicker
06-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Hi bro, i will be going to jakarta for business trip.

as it was my first time there, any happening near to novotel hotel jakarta? as i will be staying there for my whole trip.

newbird9403
06-10-2010, 10:11 AM

I always find CJ interesting and there are many girls to pick. Find your target and give her a smile. If she responds, she is very likely available and you can try. 80% of the girls at CJ are likely to be FL. So don't be shy to approach them. But do be careful as some of them may be with their boyfriends or husbands.

pusslicker
06-10-2010, 11:28 AM
where is sun city???

DarkSith
06-10-2010, 11:54 AM
sun city is at lindeteves trade center. At night, the words "sun city" can be seen lighted up on the building.

prentice
06-10-2010, 01:22 PM
DarkSith,

What's the damage for the china girl you tried before in sun city?

DarkSith
06-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Total damage depends on your negotiating skills. Max is about 1.5 million i think. Its been a long time. I cant remember how much but there is a cover charge with the room about 400k-600k i think. But this comes with the use of the spa, free food and stuff. In the room, depending on your negotiation skills can be 800k for a body massage to 1mill for full. Normally i dont nego cuz i feel jkt is cheap. :P Should actually ask someone who frequents sun city often for the actual pricing. They have locals in there too but have not tried.

pusslicker
06-10-2010, 02:55 PM
hi bro here,

exchange rate is better in sg or over at jakarta?

newbird9403
06-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi bro, i will be going to jakarta for business trip.

as it was my first time there, any happening near to novotel hotel jakarta? as i will be staying there for my whole trip.

Next to your hotel is Sands Spa. Very convenient.

newbird9403
06-10-2010, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=pusslicker;5278928]hi bro here,

exchange rate is better in sg or over at jakarta?[/QUOTE

Rate changes daily and from my experience, Jakarta is slightly better.

Cheers

pusslicker
06-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Next to your hotel is Sands Spa. Very convenient.

what is the damage there???

dun think i will be bringing gal back for overnight due to i will share the room with someone else.

newbird9403
06-10-2010, 05:33 PM
what is the damage there???

dun think i will be bringing gal back for overnight due to i will share the room with someone else.

The massage is about 200k rups, for other services, it depends on the girl. It can range from 500k - 700k for a ST.

naemlo
06-10-2010, 06:01 PM
The massage is about 200k rups, for other services, it depends on the girl. It can range from 500k - 700k for a ST.

U still in JKT??? When is the time to move on?? I currently in Hanoi, moving on to BKK. :D

zzoggie
07-10-2010, 12:02 AM
hey guys,

will b in jkt for a weekend of fun, anyone in town? oct 9-12.

naughty_goat
07-10-2010, 01:19 AM
darn! i just realized some of the emails the brothers sent me are being directed to my SPAM folder. wahlaauuuu sorry to those brothers. did not reply u cuz all the emails gone to SPAM.

newbird9403
07-10-2010, 10:42 AM
U still in JKT??? When is the time to move on?? I currently in Hanoi, moving on to BKK. :D

I yearn to move on, but my boss says you stay for one more year. What to do.? L L only but Jakarta is very good what.

alibaba888
07-10-2010, 02:12 PM

Bro Randomness99,

Well your company sure chose the best boring 5 star hotels in Jkt. Well from my experience Hyatt has masseurs and serve in-room but mostly are mature type ie. >30 yrs old type. If you are into MILFs then ask the spa recept on the phone for a "chantik" or pretty one. Damage is 300k rups for HJ and they will ask 1m rups for a FJ. Sometimes they'll 500k rups for HJ. The clue is they will massage your butt and their fingers will run just touching your balls and dick. If you start moaning and gyrating, they will pop the question. But best to watch the clock because normally after all the massage there is little time left of the 60 minutes session. I normally do this. ugly therapist, I wear my underwear and pretty therapist, I take it off.

Same goes for Shang, massuers there were slightly younger and will ask if you need something something. Damage 300k for HJ and 800k for FJ. But normally due to time FJ is not very good. So I normally try and mark the one I like and RTF so from the time they come in, they are smilling.

I don't stay at Shang or Hyatt anymore, I prefer Mulia. Spa girls here keep changing though. But I had a few names marked to ensure service consistency. Don't expect SYTs at Hyatt or Shang or Mulia. Most of the time luck of the draw. But enjoy your massage first and then if you like engage.

Good luck!

slowstarter
07-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Brothers,

I am heading across to Jakarta this coming Monday and staying at the Shangrila. First time in Jakarta. Any good recommendations? I speak good Malay but going along with an Ang Mo boss. Heard the pub downstairs in Shangrila is a good place to pick up ladies. Care to advise price for LT and ST for the ladies in Jakarta.

Thank you very much. Appreciate all brother's feedback. Cheers!

blueginvera
07-10-2010, 10:22 PM

may i present miss V. no strings attached. no sending a different person. wat u see is wat u get. SYT GND. 165cm tall, slim and slender and tender and absolutely GFE. complete with "manja" voice. firm with youth and not an ounce of fat out of place. skin color is my favorite Sunda skin. tight as a pair of jeans that are 2 sizes too small. no need to nego. satisfaction guaranteed.

hmmmmm...oh dear. do i sound like an OKT? hahahaha. for the record, am not an OKT.

http://img103.imagevenue.com/loc660/th_86883_vin1890_n_123_660lo.jpg (http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=86883_vin1890_n_123_660lo.jpg)http://img106.imagevenue.com/loc31/th_86896_vin9469_n_123_31lo.jpg (http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=86896_vin9469_n_123_31lo.jpg)

can i have the sweetie's contact please? :)

lim2003
08-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Any Bros been to SUn City care to share some info?

yscorpio
08-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Any bro knowing some OKT providing russian? Please PM me.

edwjaclim
09-10-2010, 12:04 AM
My Company Booked Intercontential Hotel ... any good spa recommended ?

pusslicker
11-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Any OKT contact to share in jakarta?

or any bro have contact of FL?

will return favor to you

patpat
11-10-2010, 04:18 PM
anyone can share with me where to get 3some back to hotel?

skywayne
11-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Hi bros,

New in this forum and alone in Jkt for business trip. Any FL contact to share? Will be here till thursday, going to be boring.

snipeshot08
12-10-2010, 07:54 AM
Hello gentlemen, this whole JKT thread does not hav any info on goot shopping centres/area so can any kind soul give some directions? ;)

BTW anybody hav any webbie that can book hotel classic instead of direct cos they asking for deposit which I find it a hassle:(

Any fast advice is well appreciated wif my 9 SHOTS:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

dodo654321
12-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Hey bro, i manage to book classic from sg. called up to get confirmation thru phone. no deposit lei. but important is that you get booking confirmation and ask them to email to you. i was on a 2 night stay. hope this help bro.

dodo654321
12-10-2010, 12:28 PM
And was too rush to make arrangement with bro naughty goat whom was very very very helpful! LOL. But rest assured, next time i go over i will ask bro naughty goat to meet up to buy you a drink! And hopefully make certain arrangement for entertainment!

Pearl
12-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Hello gentlemen, this whole JKT thread does not hav any info on goot shopping centres/area so can any kind soul give some directions? ;)

BTW anybody hav any webbie that can book hotel classic instead of direct cos they asking for deposit which I find it a hassle:(

Any fast advice is well appreciated wif my 9 SHOTS:D

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Taikor..

I always stay Mercure.. close to everything.

Just call in to reserve..

Alternatively stay in Classic or Travel ( opposite Travel, there is a good kopitiam serving good pork food)...but rooms abit old and location not so good.. I remembered that I just walked in and got a room.

naughty_goat
12-10-2010, 09:24 PM
And was too rush to make arrangement with bro naughty goat whom was very very very helpful! LOL. But rest assured, next time i go over i will ask bro naughty goat to meet up to buy you a drink! And hopefully make certain arrangement for entertainment!

u speak too highly of me. i am but a newbie. i have been easing off the gas pedal lately. been cheonging too much. hard to find quality these days. pretty face, shitty service. pretty service, shitty face.

naughty_goat
12-10-2010, 10:32 PM

Jakarta has the most Malls/Shopping Centers out of all the cities in South East Asia. depends on what u r looking for.

Upscale ones like:

Plaza Indonesia/EX (Hyatt, Mandarin Oriental)
reputedly has the highest rent out of all the malls in jakarta. and no discounts even for large retailers like Sogo. i think the Sogo in this place closed down last year. hehehe. rent too expensive. the EX part is aimed at a younger audience, with a bowling alley and a cinema. there is also a hard rock cafe here.

Grand Indonesia Shopping Town (Hyatt, Mandarin Oriental)
some of the decorations in the upper levels are worth seeing. hahaha another sign of lavish overspending to cater to opulent Indonesians. rich Indonesians now use this shopping center as a benchmark when they want to create their own "landscaped garden".

Plaza Senayan (Hotel Mulia)
Another classic (read: been around quite long) favorite for well-heeled Indonesians. has a roman inspired building at the back called "Arcade" with restaurants and bars. the clock at the main atrium is actually animated with a mechanized marching band that plays every hour. used to be quite a hoot when it first opened. but getting long in the tooth now.

Senayan City (Hotel Mulia)
Fairly new. one of the first to popularize the concept of "Midnight Sale". anything purchased between 9pm-12pm is sometimes an astounding 70% off. so during the sale, u can see Indonesians, their arms full of goods, just hanging around the cashier, waiting for the clock to strike 9pm. hilarious.

FX (Hotel Mulia)
If u decide to go to FX, try Minus 2, a lounge/bar jointly owned by a Singaporean. its collection of alcoholic beverages is actually quite good. there is a ridiculous 5 story (i think) slide that u can go on for a fee. kinda like the slide at big splash. only this one is a transparent pipe, and u sit on a cushion.

Pondok Indah Mall (No hotel that i can think of. except hourly hotel! wahahahaha)
Upscale place in the south of jakarta. less chinese. Pondok Indah is the home to many rich Indonesians. Conglomerates, movie stars, politicians, lawyers etc. nothing special, really. just another upscale mall.

Pacific Place is very upscale. There is a "No Signboard" restaurant there! hahaha. very expensive of course. usually not many people go there except for weekends.

Upper-middle:
A little lower down the ladder, u can have Mal Kelapa Gading (closest hotel being Sunlake Hotel, I believe). it's a huuuuge mall located in an area with lots of good food, but unfortunately, horrendous traffic. quite a lot of Spa in this area. both family spa, and spa++. There is another mall in the Kelapa Gading area called Mall of Indonesia or MOI for short. but it's not worth visiting yet. not many tenants yet. another mall nearby, Sports Mall, is a total flop. occupancy rate being 20%. hehehehe.

Taman Anggrek + Central Park (Twin Plaza Hotel, Ibis, FM Boutique Hotel)
Situated literally next to each other, Central Park is very new. therefore less crowded, since not many tenants yet. Taman Anggrek is more family oriented, since it has a couple of towers of apartment connected directly to it. there is an indoor skating rink in the mall.

Emporium Pluit (no hotels)
A small mall built to cater to the residents of Pluit, a pretty affluent Chinese area in Jakarta. It's very new. It has a carrefour and Sogo and a cinema.

Middle:
Mangga Dua Square (Novotel, Le Grandeur, Sheraton Media)
A flop, really. Nothing much here except carrefour and Novotel. at night, the driveway for cars is closed and turned into an outdoor hawker center.

Mangga Dua Mall (Novotel, Le Grandeur, Ibis)
Le Grandeur is literally next to it. here's where u get ur pirated DVDs and softwares. get ur electronics here too. kinda like Sim Lim Square?

ITC Mangga Dua (Novotel, Le Grandeur, Ibis)
Connected to Mangga Dua Mall by a skybridge. u can get almost anything here. i tried looking for a long john for my nephew at Mothercare. no luck. i tried it here, i found dozens of designs and colors and sizes. this is also the place to get ur fake branded handbags and goods. as a benchmark, a hermes birkin 35cm bag ("KW Super", meaning, the best fake u can get) is about Rp2.5million.

Honorable Mention:
Dharmawangsa Square: Has a restaurant called "Bebek Bengil" that serves the most wicked crispy fried duck. otherwise, it's quite a lonely mall.

Kemang (Grand Kemang Hotel): Not a mall really, but a stretch of small road with lots of small unique stores by the side. home to the Kemang Food Festival.

Pluit Village: Family oriented. i frequent this place because it has a Bakso Lapangan Tembak restaurant here.

Hope this helps. If i fail to mention any significant malls, do put in your 2 cents worth.

blueginvera
13-10-2010, 12:52 AM
There is also Plaza Semanggi.. i like it... middle class mall.. has Breadtalk!

Also, there is Kelapa Gading Mall, which is big... nice to walk (till you drop?)

2 other less popular ones would be MOI and Artha Gathing.

:)

elmo
13-10-2010, 01:10 AM
any bro here been to the newly opened grd paragon ktv.... heard got 108 ktv rooms.... wat's th charges like???

bro naughty goat... have u try already???

randomness99
13-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Thanks bros for the recommendation. I tried out the masseurs (in fact, two of them) during my stay at Hyatt and as you had mentioned, the masseurs were pretty old (~30 years old or more). Not very enticing and negotiated ~300k for a HJ on top of a regular 1 hour massage. Definitely not a very satisfying experience for a total of approx 700k+ each.

Hoping to look around for more discreet opportunities to have fun without venturing out to the more popular places (e.g. Alexis) since some of my colleagues frequent those areas. Trying to avoid running into them there, just want fun with attractive ladies privately.

Once again, thanks for everyone's advice! Appreciate if any bros has contacts for good / discreet fun in Jakarta. Going again later this week (today to Thursday).

Thanks all!

naughty_goat
13-10-2010, 08:26 AM
any bro here been to the newly opened grd paragon ktv.... heard got 108 ktv rooms.... wat's th charges like???

bro naughty goat... have u try already???

service sucks. but maybe it was one of their off days.

naughty_goat
13-10-2010, 08:27 AM
There is also Plaza Semanggi.. i like it... middle class mall.. has Breadtalk!

Also, there is Kelapa Gading Mall, which is big... nice to walk (till you drop?)

2 other less popular ones would be MOI and Artha Gathing.

:)

ow yeah plaza semanggi. forgot that one.

i reviewed mall kelapa gading and MOI already.