PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

newbird9403
28-02-2010, 10:27 AM
Welcome home. Hmmm or was it nice to be away from Home?? hehehe

Would be at JW tonight at 7. SMS me if you interested to join Expat gathering.

Cheers

Sorry just read your post. I was away from my office for 2 days. I got in today - sunday, cost I have got to work. You know lah.......

naemlo
28-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Mailiboro Spa is located along Hayam Muruk and is best to go in the evening.

Pak, either u getting older or me.... Hayam Wuruk or Muruk :D

I thought your next posting will not be in JKT why still there?

Goldie
28-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Brothers

Coming back to JKT next week for ten days, will be partying to make up for the time away, if you are free to catch-up for a drink and chat - let me know

Goldie

rs07
28-02-2010, 10:43 PM
i need your help guys. i have a dvd need to pass to my friend in jakarta who works in the bank. That dvd containing a video vacation while they were in singapore last week and i couldnt pass to them on time on that day. thanks

pakpow
01-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the info bro newbird

newbird9403
01-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Pak, either u getting older or me.... Hayam Wuruk or Muruk :D

I thought your next posting will not be in JKT why still there?

Sorry Pak, it is Muruk, hehehe, old lah.

Alamak, I love Jakarta lah, so stay here another year also okay lah.

newbird9403
01-03-2010, 10:46 AM
i need your help guys. i have a dvd need to pass to my friend in jakarta who works in the bank. That dvd containing a video vacation while they were in singapore last week and i couldnt pass to them on time on that day. thanks

How do you want us to help???

newbird9403
01-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Brothers

Coming back to JKT next week for ten days, will be partying to make up for the time away, if you are free to catch-up for a drink and chat - let me know

Goldie

Sure, pm me when you are here.

BM_Jakarta
01-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Sorry Pak, it is Muruk, hehehe, old lah.

I am sorry if should be corrected, Malioboro located along Gajah Mada and opposite street was Hayam Wuruk
If you come from Harmoni, Malioboro location should be before Gajah Mada Plaza

Cheers

rs07
01-03-2010, 12:16 PM
bro newbird9403...i will pass the dvd and when u already there, just pass to her. she works in bank mega jakarta. its a vacation video.

lim2003
01-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Dear Senior Bros,

as i will be going to Jakarta Next week for the whole week. the hotel i'm staying is Menara Penisular there is the Deluxe KTV in the hotel. any bros been there can share some information with me?

vaxvms
01-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Got models contact is newbird9403 say wan, not me...
So please don't ask me for it, I'm currently in Pakistan, only have contacts for camels and donkeys if you are looking for some.... :(

PAKISTAN remember ask local top bring u to underground party
many FL , or if lucky can have ONS :p

vaxvms
01-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Happy Chinese New Year to you.... I'm back in Hanoi too.

Rainman is a nice guy....
any chance in BKK this month? :D

Goldie
01-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Sure, pm me when you are here.

Thanks Bro newbird - will do and send you my local number when I get there

lweiss100
01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
To all the bros in this thread, many thanks for the useful info about JKT nights. Lots of useful info indeed that helps me plan a trip soon.

Many cheers....Lweiss.

naemlo
01-03-2010, 09:08 PM

Should be there 6-9/3 :D

AmericanExpress
02-03-2010, 10:52 AM
bros

stying at meridien for work. any MPs nearby? :)

Rainman
02-03-2010, 02:07 PM

Who else in BKK?

Should be there in April.

See u then....

Rainman
02-03-2010, 02:08 PM
PAKISTAN remember ask local top bring u to underground party
many FL , or if lucky can have ONS :p

Hmmm.. Is that so>?>

Share leh.... But BM is in ulur ulur Jungle leh.....

Heheeheh

vaxvms
02-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Hmmm.. Is that so>?>

Share leh.... But BM is in ulur ulur Jungle leh.....

Heheeheh

been once in KHI
need local to bring u...held in bungalow
wat to do?muslim country :D

but JKT also muslim country hor

vaxvms
02-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Should be there 6-9/3 :D

u mean this wkend ?tiu.........

naemlo
02-03-2010, 04:15 PM
u mean this wkend ?tiu.........

Krup. Let the battle begins.... :D

pakpow
02-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Can any bros recommend a good karaoke?
I heard zen is expensive.

Benboy
03-03-2010, 01:12 AM
Bro,
for any bro that would like the agent's contact please feel free to contact me and I will PM you the info.

Bro, can PM me the contact pls? Am planning a trip for some blokes sometime in May. appreciate it!!

rs07
03-03-2010, 12:12 PM
any kind bro can help me to pass a dvd vacation in singapore to my friend in jakarta? PM me...

pakpow
03-03-2010, 12:49 PM
can anybody advice me what time does the following place open for business
1. zen
2. alexis
3. malioboro
4. classic

Rainman
03-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Can any bros recommend a good karaoke?
I heard zen is expensive.

Most KTV is expensive, what are you looking for?

Block M - More..... cheap package
Champion KTV at Kelapa Gading
The list goes on and on.....

Rainman
03-03-2010, 04:54 PM
been once in KHI
need local to bring u...held in bungalow
wat to do?muslim country :D

but JKT also muslim country hor

Hmmm.. As usual... only when I left Karachi then they say should arrange fr us to go to the Mountain resort outside the city for fun.... NBzzz

Same thing happened to me in Kenya,... Last night then we met some Customer station there whom told us.... Ai Ya... Tell us earlier... so many China pow there......

BtmMan
03-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Hmmm.. As usual... only when I left Karachi then they say should arrange fr us to go to the Mountain resort outside the city for fun.... NBzzz

Same thing happened to me in Kenya,... Last night then we met some Customer station there whom told us.... Ai Ya... Tell us earlier... so many China pow there......

Karachi and Lahore will have all those underground parties happening, and all are private parties.
This is a crazy cowboy town type of country, anything good or bad could happened anywhere anytime, and I certainly don't want to take the risk of being caught in some situations because I don't wish to spend even 1 second in their jail house here.
And yes I'm in some ulu middle of no where location surrounded by dessert :o

charles11
03-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi bro,
My second night here but still dare not go out alone...
Pls help!!!

I stay at Brawijaya area....

newbird9403
04-03-2010, 09:50 AM
bros

stying at meridien for work. any MPs nearby? :)

Fortune Spa

pakpow
04-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Most KTV is expensive, what are you looking for?

Block M - More..... cheap package
Champion KTV at Kelapa Gading
The list goes on and on.....

Thanks for the info bro rainman

I am looking for nice girls and safe area
and if good can tapao back without
burning a hole in the pocket

Can u pl advice what is the package at block-M

Thanks again

newbird9403
04-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi bro,
My second night here but still dare not go out alone...
Pls help!!!

I stay at Brawijaya area....

What help do you need. Company etc. PM me lah

EDD!E
05-03-2010, 10:34 AM
guys ... how's alexis nowsday?

Party as usual or MIB raid a lot ?

peter1234
06-03-2010, 04:14 AM
Bros, Just to share something that happened to me tonight
looking back, i can only blame my stupidity. as a regular chiongster back in sg as well as overseas, i shld never have been so naive. but sense of trust and brotherhood, and small head overtook big head. end up tio con but heng is only 300 000 rupiah. still is enuff for a nice shag of those syt cewek by the roadside.

What happened was i went to recce mangga besar area, including travel hotel which i did not find any i fancy. decided to go outside lokasari to walk around. it was around 12am. nothing much there or i just dunno how to find. got tis chinese indo guy called out to me. turns out he can speak hokkien too. Im chinese btw, so we could communicate. he tried to intro some prcs to me, say price is 400k i tot was good liao turns out is some old plump women. i said no immediately and they were gracious enuff to walk away smiling.

The guy persisted. said oh you like young ones ok i have young ones at this spa all 18-19 yrs old, china, vietnamese, thai, taiwan etc etc
the VIET especially enticed me and i was interested. he said tat place got entry fee 150k so ask me pay him 1st. of course i was wary and did not wan he persisted ask me to trust him la, chinese trust chinese la he wun cheat me blah blah is a damn good place INTERNATIONAL place etc etc and he sending me there by bike.

i tot okok since going tog give him lo.
so i paid 150k upfront.
he bring me go pick up bike, on the way he say the bike need to pay another 50k i was tinking wtf but heck alrdy paid 150k go on lo.
then on the way there he say later entrance pay another 150k
i was like WTF? and stopped him at the roadside and demanded an explanation. he seemed very agitated and misunderstood saying is 150k EACH PERSON and he need to bring me in to intro me to the gals blah blah then after tat can tough the gals for free la, if wan hj another 200k, fj 300k etc etc i was like WTF tats not wat we agreed, he told me only 150k

but in the end... ah well i tot wat the heck jus give him fking 300k and the gals there better be good. he promised a stripshow and roaming even if dun do anything jus the 300k enuff liao.

so we reach opposite this building called MALIBORO which i've read so much about. i was like EH THIS PLACE I KNOW LA I DUN WAN TO COME
again he agitated raised his voice saying i dun understand again la need 2 person enter la 150k la international la etc etc. i say can cancel or not he say he tell his fren arrange liao la blah blah. ask me pay him the 150k and CROSS THE ROAD to go inside his fren waiting for me. he wait for me here till i done. he wun cheat me one dun worry etc.

WTF i actually believed. damn dulan liao gave him 150k more and crossed the road tinking someone wld be there to receive me. turned around saw him riding off alrdy, quite calmly some more. reach entrance, of course all malays i go in also no one cld speak hokkien or know who the guy i was talking about. he was nowhere to be found too. i guess i had been cheated.

jus wondering wat made me so gullible tonite. maybe is the incessant assurance of he wun cheat me. i always believe pple who want to cheat u will say all sorts of things but wun say 'i wun cheat u!' coz it's too outright. guess im wrong. some pple just dun have a conscience. learnt my lesson.
300k is a small price to pay i guess.

sorry bros, i feel so ashamed. throw sbf bros face sia. :(

naemlo
06-03-2010, 07:41 AM
he persisted ask me to trust him la, chinese trust chinese la he wun cheat me blah blah is a damn good place INTERNATIONAL place etc etc and he sending me there by bike.

This will be a joke if chinese dun cheat chinese.... :D

Anyway good lesson with small sum of money. Never trust these assholes on the street. These good for nothing is the worst walking beast on this earth. :D

Gentle Beast
06-03-2010, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE=peter1234;4638766]Bros, Just to share something that happened to me tonight
looking back, i can only blame my stupidity. as a regular chiongster back in sg as well as overseas, i shld never have been so naive. but sense of trust and brotherhood, and small head overtook big head. end up tio con but heng is only 300 000 rupiah. still is enuff for a nice shag of those syt cewek by the roadside.
QUOTE]

I guess we all know we have to be prepared to 'win some, lose some' when it comes to cheonging. Anyway, don't blame yourself as you met the wrong people at the wrong place and lost some money. So long as you end up safe and not physically hurt this is a small price to pay. Hope you have better luck next time, Cheers!

peter1234
06-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Thanks bros for the encouragement.
Indeed shld have jio bro newbird or ask advice from senior bros here like naemlo who are indonesia professionals, in advance.

Ah well...

Viking
06-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Well, as nobody replied, I went to Sparks myself.

My rating of the place is very simple: WASTE OF TIME

Viking
06-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Well, as nobody send any info, I went to Sparks myself.

My rating is very simple: TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

Exhausted
06-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Well, as nobody send any info, I went to Sparks myself.

My rating is very simple: TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

Thanks bro. I was going to try later this week, since no FRs on that place.

soledancer
07-03-2010, 02:19 AM
This is my first post and my first visit to JKT in nearly a decade and I dont speak Bahasa, but at least I just got back and can report the latest scene after a short week, hoping this report of some use esp to first time, non-Bahasa speking cheongsters:

Day 1 Arrived Jkt noon and checked in Mercure Jalan Raksa which is very central for exploring Mangga Besar and very good value. Staff very nice and room is large and comfortable. Had high quality dim sum lunch at this very large Chinese resto right near hotel (turn right from exit, walk 5 min) and also picked up a local sim card in nearby mall then started exploring on foot (a mistake) because I thought everything is within walking distance which is true but not so true because walking in JKT heat during the day is not a fun way to start. Made it to Travel Hotel which is excellent value as mentioned in this forum, damage is about 300k IDR incl spa use and a beer and there are some real cuties. I lucked out with a very pretty girl from Bandung and was surprised that French, BBBJ and CIM all on the menu, and naturally. Service was not overly professional and I particularly enjoyed the GFE despite no language skills on my side. Was very happy and thought to myself, if this is the standard for JKT, this could pass for near heaven as far as buck for bang (no pun intended) goes. I was actually so excited afterwards and enjoyed the services of this gal so much that I asked the mamasan (Nopita, who speaks good enough English) about takeout, which can be had and price depends on time of takeout and I was quoted 850k IDR if checkout was after 10pm for overnite and 1.5m if checked out at start of their day which is about 4pm. By the time all said and done, its time for dinner and after dinner and break, took a taxi from hotel to Malioboro which is nearby. This time went for high end and chose a Russian girl who was very pretty and a picture-perfect skinny model lookalike, but service was damn poor (no bbbj of course, not even shower for you, and almost just laid there)! Well, mamasan was honest enough to tell me that when I asked her about the Russian/Spanish they had > she said service so so. But its ok, I just want to check the quality out, so happily paid the 1.75m since I didnt see any pretty locals anyway, and PRCs are not my cup of tea. Time now around 11pm and I walked over to V2 Club. Music was good and there was a strip show as well but since I had 2 shots already, I wasnt up to any hanky panky. Nothing dramatically exciting here and no 10/10s either so I left and took a taxi (yes, by this time my feet are aching) to Sparks and had more strip dancing. Place was kind of empty (it was Tues) but the dancers are very good (good dancers not good lookers). The FLs were very limp though and I dont really think I was up to finding a girl to take home so I just went back to the hotel and called it a day.

Day 2 I explored the area around Loksari on foot starting in the late afternoon, checking out the dark bars across and near Olympic Hotel. There were lots of local girls alright (and customers or at least lurkers) but they were all about 6/10 and my mind drifted back to Travel and I missed the rapture the day before and so I went back, this time checking out the backroom as well. A different mamasan Tian-Tian came over and intro me some girls and I took one who is nice enough but not as nice as the one from day before. All was acceptable though considering the damage was only 320k. In the eve, I repeated the pattern of doing one low end and followed by a high end spot for the pm session and hailed a taxi to the famed Alexis. This turned out to be disappointing. The Indo girls (in fact almost all the girls) were not that pretty, or at least there were prettier and definitely younger ones at Travel. The place was crowded as well. I took a close look at the Thai girls since some of them were quite stunning from afar but not upon close inspection. The Russians quality was not as good as over at Malioboro. Nevermind, just for the experience so what the heck, picked a local and did the usual routine of rub rub at the small pool and went upstairs. The performance and attitude were both inferior to the two locals at Travel and the damage close to 3X as much at about 800k. I wont come back again, I think Malioboro would be a better choice. These places remind me of Poseidon or Emmanuelle in Bangkok, not really for the connoisseur but we all started at places like those, so I wont be back again. I did check out the disco downstairs, but it could be too early since there were few FLs and quality not good and there was the usual strip show but its gotten a little boring by now since same same Sparks, V2... By now close to 12 mn, and took a cab to go to Club 32 at Hotel Jayakarta. This place is packed (Weds) with lots of dancers (Thai) and a good team of strippers as well. The mood and music at the place all quite good (V2 and Sparks too quiet, the disco at Alexis full of guys but no gals, so far Club 32 is best), but I again had my 2 shots for the day and called it quits at 2p and just went back to hotel and hit the sack... more to follow

gurgeh
07-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Anybody been to Hotel Sentral on Jl Pramuka? Was there yesterday afternoon, but nutin happening at all. No transit rooms, no girls, no abg in the lobby or in the bar on the first floor. Actually, nobody around at all 'cept mama for massage who is older than my mummy. Thought this place was supposed to be ok. Or is there another Hotel Sentral which is hotter and has more gurls? Or has new management cleaned out the place?

EDD!E
08-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Bro ... majority nightlife in Indo is off for sunday. That's why sunday is not ops for hunting is for you to rest and hunt on wed ... :)

newbird9403
08-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Thanks bros for the encouragement.
Indeed shld have jio bro newbird or ask advice from senior bros here like naemlo who are indonesia professionals, in advance.

Ah well...

Thanks for the confidence in me.

Anyway don't be disheartened, just remember that face and should you meet him again just avoid him. Not that you are afraid but why find trouble over a parley sum of 300k. Its not worth it.

If you come this way, jio me lah.

lweiss100
08-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi Soledancer,

Pretty useful report as I have been hoping for more uptodate ones around Mangga Besar.

Cheers! Lweiss.

lim2003
08-03-2010, 07:14 PM
hi Bros,

me currently in jakarta staying in Menara Peninsula.. there is a karoke lounge Club Deluxe but i not sure about the charges.. any bros been to this place before can advise?

newbird9403
09-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Alexis full of guys but no gals, so far Club 32 is best), but I again had my 2 shots for the day and called it quits at 2p and just went back to hotel and hit the sack... more to follow[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I think you meant Club 36.

Cheers.....

adboy_6
09-03-2010, 05:36 PM
I was actually so excited afterwards and enjoyed the services of this gal so much that I asked the mamasan (Nopita, who speaks good enough English) about takeout, which can be had and price depends on time of takeout and I was quoted 850k IDR if checkout was after 10pm for overnite and 1.5m if checked out at start of their day which is about 4pm.

Why ...you got a good price there to start with. I was quote a figure of 3 million from 4 pm. With that, I dare not ask anymore.

I guess I don't look local enough.

Not sure if all the sofa is the same price. I actually enquire at the second sofa from the entrance with a mamasan called tin tin. I will have to look for Nopita then.

In fact, with the quality, it may be worthwhile than one from BATS or CJ for overnite!!

soledancer
12-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Nopita is the middle (or 2nd) sofa as I recall. No reason to take out at 4pm till next am though, esp since I cant speak Indo, wont know what to do with the gal most of the time? Better go around mid-nite, but can book the gal you like ahead. I also tried gals from the 3rd sofa (to the right), and price was same same.

Anyways, mini-saga continued.... moved after 2 nites at the Mercure to famed Mulia. This is definitely several classes above but hassle of security checks entering hotel each time and no convenience stores or restos etc nearby, anywhere you would need a cab, no more walking to Travel from Mercure sort of thing. In any case, very good hotel with helpful staff and amazing food variety. Went about my business during the day and had to be back to Mangga Besar area so stopped by Travel again (traffic not so bad in the afternoon and mid-eve around 9'ish). Went down to CJs of course and the band was very good (on a Thurs) but I didnt see much talent. A couple of twin-looking girls looked very nice from afar and dressed to kill with Channel bags and stuff and I kept exchanging glances and smileys with them as they flirted with an angmor. I think they were saying to him to take both of them. I then went over to start some usual chit but great disappointment as I got near because they are much older than I thought (and proportionately less cute then). They didnt seem to take to me much either sensing perhaps that my interest fading. In any case, spent a couple of hours scouting around but really didnt see any suitable prey and went back upstairs to mind my own business. Next day, at end of day, ventured to Orchardz hotel which the Mulia concierge had to look up on computer for me as he has not heard of it. Turns out to be near Sheraton and back north again, so took a cab there. What was a big surprise was how busy the place was (on the Prophets birthday) almost lined up with young guys and there was a wait at the counter with v young and friendly English speaking mamasan telling folks that there are no rooms and no girls, so alot guys just waited out. This is a massage joint, I chose not to wait and took a VIP room and accepted whoever they assigned me instead of insisting on anyone (I didnt know anyone anyways). A friendly girl with huge boobs showed up and gave a so-so massage then asked if I wanted extras. Service was so-so and she wanted 300k at the end. The massage and the room was about 200k so total about 500k. Based on what I got (girl and service), it doesnt seem to be worth it but I dont understand why it is so popular with the younger crowd? Maybe I missing something here. Anyway ready to ship out and tired so Fri nite did not even bother to checkout CJ again downstairs...

General impression: it would be nicer if I can speak indo (of course) but girls generally more innocent and less hardened at the more local places like Travel compared to Alexis or foreign girls at Malioboro. Service was generally good. BBBJ at all places except for Russian at Malioboro, CIM on the menu at Travel (not every girl) and Orchardz as well. The strip dancing is better than in Nana at BKK but of course its a different set up, it still gets a little tiring because its almost the same at all the places I went to. The music is generally good and the coyotes as well ...
all in all a fun town worth further exploring, I hope to be back !

Rainman
12-03-2010, 06:25 PM
This will be a joke if chinese dun cheat chinese.... :D

Anyway good lesson with small sum of money. Never trust these assholes on the street. These good for nothing is the worst walking beast on this earth. :D

Hahahaa... Lucky he never bring you to a back lane and rob u.... So silly.

This happened to me in Hochinminh City.... Years back... After a few drinks find no gal. Those days not so easy. So after walking out from the pub, this lady on a bike asked me want Message? on USD 20. She will bring me to her place...

I so stupid and follow, small head thinking... She was quite ok in look, those day cannot bring girl back to hotel wan.....

Anyway, we went quite far out and I got worry. She went into some lane and there was a small house with some guy outside. I act cool when she brought me in and there is a small rooms with a small bed, lay down and she message me.. Ask her to strip but she refused... Then I notice her voice something wrong and suspect she is a HE... So told her forget it,... I want to do off.

Pay her USd 20 and she still nice ask the guy outside to send me back in his bike...

What a shock... I could hv end up in some river instead.....

Cheers

Rainman
12-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the info bro rainman

I am looking for nice girls and safe area
and if good can tapao back without
burning a hole in the pocket

Can u pl advice what is the package at block-M

Thanks again

I usually never check or remember the price. FUn matters.. Usually 2 of us goes, a bottle of Chivas. 2 girls, sing for a while then BBBJ in the room... All in cost about 1.8 Juta.....

Rick69U
15-03-2010, 01:25 AM
Hi Bros,

Heading to JKT tomorrow March 15 to March 19 Friday, will be staying at Mulia, any bros willing to hang out do pm me with you number or email so I can contact you.

Thanks and looking forward.

Cheers

Balthas
15-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Will be heading to JKT for some work related stuff tomorrow till 18th. I'll be staying at Kempinski hotel and since Its my virgin trip there, even with the various resource I have from here, I'm still kinda lost. Anyone familiar with the area and Hotel I'm staying? Is it Girl friendly or not? BroRick69U i PMed you maybe we can meet up or something. I should have free time on 16th and 17th nite but will need to coordi with u on this.

escx60
16-03-2010, 05:22 AM
I'm a newbie when it comes to cheonging in Jakarta. I'll be there next week, staying at Shangri-la... Anyone got good lobangs? Actually would appreciate if brothers have contacts of FL... Thanks in advance.

PS: Any bros wanna meetup to cheong next week, please pm me.

easy3228
16-03-2010, 09:08 AM
I usually never check or remember the price. FUn matters.. Usually 2 of us goes, a bottle of Chivas. 2 girls, sing for a while then BBBJ in the room... All in cost about 1.8 Juta.....

Bro Rainman,

Thanks for the info. Will need your guidance in future as I normally pay more than what you indicated.

Per girl booking is 500K, so for two girls is already 1mil. Plus tips for each girl 300k, so that is another 600k. The total for the girls plus tips is 1.6mil and that exclude drinks and room charges...plus the extra (BBBJ).

Care to share your contact in Jakarta. Please pm me.

Thanks

easy2288

tametiger05760
18-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Hi

Is there any place to look for ceweks (massage++ or straight ++) in Bintaro or Pondok Indah / Fatmawati (D'Best) area. My office and house are in these areas. Sometimes a real pain to travel all the way down to Kota.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Rick69U
19-03-2010, 02:12 AM
Was in JKT for the last week, as I was staying at the Mulia, I just hung out at CJ for the last four nights as I did not bother to go out. On Wed hung with two bros from here (you know who you are). It was really fun hanging out and partying together. Hope you guys enjoyed yourself too.

First night was there and got hooked up with a college gal, stupid of me not to ask for her handphone. Really regreted it.

The quality of the gals there are quite good, most of the working gals hang out at the back of the disco. So if you see anyone you like, just invite her over or walk over to her and chat with her. I was told the market rate for a shot is Rp600,000 to Rp 700,000 and for a night I belive it cost Rp 1 mil. You can negotiate with the gal, but as it gets later, I belive the price will be on a downward spiral. I did not visit any other places, so please do not ask me about other places in this thread.

I guess that is all the intel I collected, hope it is useful for someone heading to JKT.

john.valdric
19-03-2010, 01:46 PM
hi guys,

i'm going to jakarta next moth. would like to go to stadium. anyone can share with me the rates for stadium? any entry fee and how much it cast for a bottle of liquor or a jug of beer?

thanks in advance.

Rainman
22-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Bro Rainman,

Thanks for the info. Will need your guidance in future as I normally pay more than what you indicated.

Per girl booking is 500K, so for two girls is already 1mil. Plus tips for each girl 300k, so that is another 600k. The total for the girls plus tips is 1.6mil and that exclude drinks and room charges...plus the extra (BBBJ).

Care to share your contact in Jakarta. Please pm me.

Thanks

easy2288

Bro,

Yr price is in Kota and here we are talking about Blok M price. The Girls here is by per 4 hours and not 10 hours like in Kota, And they never expect tips unless........ something special happened....

Rainman
22-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi

Is there any place to look for ceweks (massage++ or straight ++) in Bintaro or Pondok Indah / Fatmawati (D'Best) area. My office and house are in these areas. Sometimes a real pain to travel all the way down to Kota.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

I also Stay near yr house behind PIM 2.

Ruko across PIM 1 after Ranges Market, Rizz Pijit.... Good HJ.
Ruko beside ITC Fatmawati. Good full service.
Ruko in Pinang Mas, not yr kind of place but full service.
JL Barito around blk M.... All service in the car...

U check my FR.

Cheers

Mattjkt2
22-03-2010, 03:22 PM
BM - Jakarta - Tx for the heads up on BM by the way. Much appreciated.

I have been in JKT couple of weeks and am having problems finding really attractive Indo girls. I've have been to all the places Alex, Mar et al but all the local women have been very average to be honest. Short and not particularly attractive.

Im looking for Models i.e ex FHM Maxim. Money is not an issue. The only two places I have seen really hot women in JKT is Biblio and Dragon Fly. Its hard work in these places.

If anyone could put me onto an OKT or model agency owner I would be much obliged.

Cheers Matt

naughty_goat
22-03-2010, 05:33 PM

U check my FR.

Cheers

Ruko beside ITC Fatmawati??? Do you have the name bro? I work in that area. How are the girls' quality. Thanks in advance.

jojo456
22-03-2010, 07:48 PM
hi all bros

can any bro guide me.

is jakarta a good place for retirement?
wats the expenses like?
1k spore enough for a mth?

Rainman
23-03-2010, 04:52 PM
hi all bros

can any bro guide me.

is jakarta a good place for retirement?
wats the expenses like?
1k spore enough for a mth?

May I refer to this site?

Living In Indonesia Expat Forum (http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/)

Rainman
23-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Ruko beside ITC Fatmawati??? Do you have the name bro? I work in that area. How are the girls' quality. Thanks in advance.

for More infor, Check Bintang Mawar.

The Name : Anggrek

BintangMawar.net Forums (http://www.bintangmawar.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37&order=desc&page=2)

jojo456
23-03-2010, 07:11 PM
May I refer to this site?

Living In Indonesia Expat Forum (http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/)

ok thanks bro
i jus went hcmc
very fun

Xcalibre69
23-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Pakpow,

Generally only advice I can give you is that they all usually open around 7pm ~ 2am but during Hari Raya, its either open until 12am or they don't open at all. But all I know is damage there quite high, last time I went there 4 guys, around SGD 1,700 !!! Currently trying out other places.

naughty_goat
24-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Anybody tried this website? ADULT VACATIONS,ADULT VACATION,All Inclusive Adult Vacations with Jakarta Escorts & Jakarta Escort Services & Hotel Out-Call Services, Bali & Jakarta (http://www.escortgirlsart.com/)

Also, I heard there is a Pijit Plus Plus place at Citraland. Where the hell is it?

southaddress
24-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Good info here,

from rain rainman and all others.

looks like I have to travel to indo.
:)

naughty_goat
25-03-2010, 08:47 AM

U check my FR.

Cheers

Hi bro Rainman...this Rizz Pijit. Is the HJ included in the price? or is it something you have to nego with the girl? Are the rooms clean? Are the girls of good quality? Thanks.

bxcow20
25-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi bros

Will be in JKT today till Sunday and staying in Atlet Century. Any buddies wanna chill out at bats or cj tonite and the next few nights? i still have a bottle at bats...so if interested to meet a fellow sinkie to chill out pls do pm me. :D

tametiger05760
25-03-2010, 03:03 PM

U check my FR.

Cheers

Pak Rainman

Many, many thanks for your information. Will check it out.

Any other places you can think of ... just please let me know.

Maybe we bump into each other in Pondok Indah but don't know each other!

Mattjkt2
26-03-2010, 01:11 AM
sorry for repost.

I have been in JKT couple of weeks and am having problems finding really attractive Indo girls. I've have been to all the places Alex, Mar et al but all the local women have been very average to be honest. Short and not particularly attractive.

Im looking for Models i.e ex FHM Maxim. Money is not an issue. The only two places I have seen really hot women in JKT is Biblio and Dragon Fly. Its hard work in these places.

If anyone could put me onto an OKT or model agency owner I would be much obliged.

Cheers Matt

samersaf
26-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Hi guys
i am comming to JKT for the first time next week, and i'll be staying in Le Meridien.
does anyone knows if this hotel s girl-friendly or not also is it close to any good night clubs or massage parlours.
thanx alot......

Rainman
26-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi bros

Will be in JKT today till Sunday and staying in Atlet Century. Any buddies wanna chill out at bats or cj tonite and the next few nights? i still have a bottle at bats...so if interested to meet a fellow sinkie to chill out pls do pm me. :D

I am going to EP or Eastern Promise, a pub at Kemang.

Free flow of bir at 5 pm.

See u there,

yscorpio
27-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Pak Rainman

Many, many thanks for your information. Will check it out.

Any other places you can think of ... just please let me know.

Maybe we bump into each other in Pondok Indah but don't know each other!

Hey Rainman, can you share more info on this full car service in Jl. Barito? Thanks

sam782003
30-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Hi bro,

I will be in Jkt fm 13 to 15 for a biz trip n most prob staying at hyatt. Any bro care to meet n drink? Been ages since I last been there. Any info on anything happening near hyatt will be gd.

Been to blok M the last time round. Not sure if it is still the place to go. Did some research on other sites n a few recommendations came up. Will post later when bak home. Now typing on my iPhone

BM_Jakarta
31-03-2010, 11:44 AM
sorry for repost.

Cheers Matt

sorry I am just see your post, I am try to help you but still not sure it
I have contact pimp for model that your requested but still not try it, I have contact from my friend.
You can send email or chat through ym to : [email protected] and another : [email protected]

Cheers,

adboy_6
01-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Hi

I am planning a trip end of the month and would like to try out some new alternative. Super, Travel, Oylmpic, BATS and CJ are usual.

Scan thru the forum (still scanning ) and a lot had been mentioned on Tamansari take-out, I suppose it is the same terrace-house behind Chinatown, where you can hv takeout for 400K or so. anyone able to give more insights?

Thanks in adviance

ShawnT
02-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Will be in Jkt this Sun for the whole week.

Any bros there who would like to come out and chiong together pls. pm me.

Am staying at the Mulia.

klguylate30s
02-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi

I am planning a trip end of the month and would like to try out some new alternative. Super, Travel, Oylmpic, BATS and CJ are usual.

Scan thru the forum (still scanning ) and a lot had been mentioned on Tamansari take-out, I suppose it is the same terrace-house behind Chinatown, where you can hv takeout for 400K or so. anyone able to give more insights?

Thanks in adviance

Im presently in Jkt(for a month) and have been to TS and Kota area including TC. Imay be wrong but I dont think you can find takeout price at 400K anymore in Kota area, even Blok M but then again who knows?:cool:

fendy
02-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Hello Bros,

Just check into Hotel Batavia in jakarta. usually i go for FL back in sillypore. saw a lot of brother looking for good kang tao in Jakarta.

Hope can contribute to bros who's looking for a good time.

Try this place at Pangeran Jayakarta , its somewhere near the Railway Station, its a blok of ruko, there's about 4 - 5 such joints namely ROYAL , MTR, SARI AYU, this are the 3 i'll visit when i m in jakarta.

Its something like small pubs but wif fish tanks in ROYAL and MTR on the ground floor, upstair is small rooms for live firing.

different prices for 1 shot 300k - 400k depends on d gals, can take out and understand its around 600k after 12midnite and if earlier its about 800k, they'll stay till d next day 8am.

Hope this can help bros who's need to quench their thirst. Flying back to sillypore , tmrw.

Have fun and please play safe.

adboy_6
03-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Thanks Fendy and KLguylate30s

Yes, am also planning to visit MTR and I understand, LA Bar, which is ard the area, I gather.

Yes, I do think that you may not get 400K in establishment, but FL and Tamansari may still be possible. Will venture and report.

Anyone knows this lobang??

Hello Bros,

Just check into Hotel Batavia in jakarta. usually i go for FL back in sillypore. saw a lot of brother looking for good kang tao in Jakarta.

Hope can contribute to bros who's looking for a good time.

Try this place at Pangeran Jayakarta , its somewhere near the Railway Station, its a blok of ruko, there's about 4 - 5 such joints namely ROYAL , MTR, SARI AYU, this are the 3 i'll visit when i m in jakarta.

Its something like small pubs but wif fish tanks in ROYAL and MTR on the ground floor, upstair is small rooms for live firing.

different prices for 1 shot 300k - 400k depends on d gals, can take out and understand its around 600k after 12midnite and if earlier its about 800k, they'll stay till d next day 8am.

Hope this can help bros who's need to quench their thirst. Flying back to sillypore , tmrw.

Have fun and please play safe.

sam33
05-04-2010, 08:17 AM
i am presently station in JKT. any bro wanna cheong can find me. had been here a while. know some good place and lobang. know a few local who do part time. not pro. but very fresh. hehehe:p i not OKT. just happen to know them thru friends. PM me la. will try to reply ASAP

pterchew
05-04-2010, 05:37 PM
i am presently station in JKT. any bro wanna cheong can find me. had been here a while. know some good place and lobang. know a few local who do part time. not pro. but very fresh. hehehe:p i not OKT. just happen to know them thru friends. PM me la. will try to reply ASAP

bro, chio bo? indo chinese or pure indo?
PM me plz...TIA :o

fendy
05-04-2010, 05:50 PM

Bro sam33

i should be going to jakarta quite often if my project is on in the next 2-3 months, will look you up if happens to b in jakarta.

Pm me your indo hp.

Terima kasih banyak2

ShawnT
05-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Hey guys, juz checked out Travel hotel, not too bad and reasonably priced..300k for 1 shot servide is sop..place is decent but so dark, tat u cant really see the goods lol..

I think this place has been reviewed many times, but for those who would like to check it out..its at Mangga besar.. juz tell the cab Travel hotel, mangga besar and he should know, its near the mangga dua shopping centre.

sam33
06-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Hey guys, juz checked out Travel hotel, not too bad and reasonably priced..300k for 1 shot servide is sop..place is decent but so dark, tat u cant really see the goods lol..

I think this place has been reviewed many times, but for those who would like to check it out..its at Mangga besar.. juz tell the cab Travel hotel, mangga besar and he should know, its near the mangga dua shopping centre.

travel hotel is famous for all young girls. not much service. but with 300k, is still worth bonk. tell the taxi driver is behind mangga besar. enjoy:p

cheong little
06-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi Bros,

Will be making a trip to Jkt this week and will stay at Le Meridien. Heard that Fortune Spa is next door to the hotel. Can any bros advice if Fortune is similar concept to Delta? And are the prices similar?

Thanks!

Freddy
08-04-2010, 02:10 PM
I hear there are some Thai Penthouse models working in Jakarta at the moment. But do not have location - Alexis or some place I guess - anyone any info?

sam33
10-04-2010, 10:05 AM
I hear there are some Thai Penthouse models working in Jakarta at the moment. But do not have location - Alexis or some place I guess - anyone any info?

try marlboro hotel & spa. was there last nite. planty pretty thai, PRC, ang mao and local. cheers. :D

naughty_goat
12-04-2010, 12:56 AM
A simple FR from me...with AYA

Firstly, thanks to bro Smeagoll. I got to know him through an indonesian forum...somewhat akin to SBF, but indonesian version. He answers my questions straight to the point and promptly (thanks to blackberry. what would we do without it). He also never hesitates to answer every question, no matter how trivial.

my first target was actually Riri, one of the girls in bro smeagoll's stables. but when i sms him, he forgot to bring his mobile phone on that day. so unlucky.

a couple of days later, contacted him again. Alas Riri was taking a break. he recommended me Aya. From her pics, she did not look like my cup of tea. but i did not want to end up with nothing for the 2nd straight time. so i trusted bro smeagoll and went with Aya.

anyways, went to the designated hotel. now for u singaporeans, this may be quite a treat. it's a hotel specially designed for short-term use i.e, for bonking. so u drive ur car to the hotel, and drive ur car INTO the elevator at the back of the hotel. the elevator stops at ur room level, u drive out, and there are a row of PRIVATE COVERED GARAGES. a closed garage door means the room is being occupied. you choose whichever garage with an open door that fits ur fancy, park ur car and close the garage door manually. from the garage, there is a flight of stairs directly to ur room. once u r inside, someone will call the room to tell u that the bill is going to be passed through a specially designed small door in the wall. u pay immediately and leave after u r done. All this is done with MINIMAL interaction with ANYONE. even the hotel staff. Almost complete privacy! is that cool or what. i have only seen this arrangement before...in Taiwan. is there one in singapore?

back to story. waited for her nervously in the room. as usual, waiting is the worst part. what if she turned out ugly, hv attitude problem etc?

there was a knock on the door and i opened it. HOT DANG! SHE IS CUTE CUTE CUTE! her pictures do her an injustice. she looks better in real life. seriously. long hair, long eyelashes, slim, busty, no tummy fat. i was glad i took bro smeagoll's recommendation. suggested to her we hit the shower and she started stripping. Guys...what a figure. D cup 100% natural! my jaws dropped and i kept staring at her without realizing it. she saw me staring and said "how come u r staring at me like that?". dude...any normal guy would stare like that.

so we showered, my little bro, already at attention was made to suffer the pleasure of being cleaned by this cute angel. toweled ourselves and she gave me a BBBJ on bed. good suction and excellent tongue play, with little playful flicks of the tip of the tongue. had to pause her a few times. the only minus points, she did not pay enough attention to my jealous balls. maybe some licks and tickle there would increase the pleasure.

i returned her the favor and was glad there was no smell. lightly trimmed and beautifully shaped. thin lips and no protruding loose skin flaps. got her wet and decided to get capped. entered her missionary and boy! she was TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!!! confirms my theory that skinny girls are best. they have the tightest love holes. did MOT, doggy, scissors, piledriver...her muted moans were such a turn on. could not contain the white lava anymore. flipped her to missionary and let the volcano explode while watching her beautiful face contorted with ecstasy and her equally beautiful boobs jiggling in rhythm to my frenzied thrusts.

laid in bed and watched TV. there was an awkward moment as I am not good at starting conversations. did not know what to talk about. so a good 40 minutes of awkward moment passed. 2nd session starts. now i have never did it twice in a single session. not enough viagra hehe. but she was able to coax my limp member to full attention! good job! 2 thumbs + 1 penis up for effort and commitment. this time we just did missionary. explosion was just as intense.

Summary:
Face = 7.5/10 (cute...should smile more often.)
Body = 8/10 (slim, no tummy, big boobs. would be 9 if boobs were not so soft)
Height = 155cm (at most).
Weight = 40kg?? (I dunno but definitely slim. trust me, no unsightly flab anywhere)
FK = 7/10 (allowed but with some resistance from her tongue.)
HJ = 7/10 (enjoyed a brief HJ in the shower while she was cleaning me.)
BBBJ = 7/10 (i have had better. should pay more attention to the balls!)
FJ = 8/10 (nice and tight. not willing to do WOT. maybe tiring for her.)
GFE = 5/10 (haha not your fault aya. it's just me. i felt there was a language barrier. kekekeke i express myself better in english.)

DC = Rp.600k (for 3 hours and 2 shots? F@#K that's a good deal) + 220K hotel + tips

RTF = maybe...can't feel the connection with her. some awkward moment. but that is entirely not her fault.

PICS PICS PICS. please up me. some coward zapped me in batam forum, asking me how many FR i have written. well for his info, i have written 4 FRs since March 2010.

cleaning herself:
http://www.imageno.com/thumbs/20100411/av2odhsgcbbu.jpg (http://www.imageno.com/av2odhsgcbbupic.html)

shy:
http://www.imageno.com/thumbs/20100411/debm6e16iox0.jpg (http://www.imageno.com/debm6e16iox0pic.html)

not so shy:
http://www.imageno.com/thumbs/20100411/srpppz2cam25.jpg (http://www.imageno.com/srpppz2cam25pic.html)

naughty_goat
12-04-2010, 01:08 AM
just for comparison, am attaching Riri's pic. u can see why i chose her first. such a sweet face. all pictures posted with permission from bro smeagoll. thanks bro. and oh yes, u can request for the girls' pics from him before making your booking. that way u know what u r paying for.

clothed:
http://www.imageno.com/thumbs/20100411/n1445sdfzl9q.jpg (http://www.imageno.com/n1445sdfzl9qpic.html)

unclothed:
http://www.imageno.com/thumbs/20100411/9a56d9jyabp1.jpg (http://www.imageno.com/9a56d9jyabp1pic.html)

if u like the info i am giving out, please up me. thanks.

kudeta
12-04-2010, 01:41 AM

If I were you I will avoid that place, few months back a bunch of gals being sent back to their hometown, due to they are HIV positive. This is not the first time got such cases.

comefifi
12-04-2010, 02:20 AM
clothed:
unclothed:
http://www.imageno.com/thumbs/20100411/9a56d9jyabp1.jpg (http://www.imageno.com/9a56d9jyabp1pic.html)

bro PM me the contact ... I'm going to Jakarta.. :)..

cherub
12-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi to Bros here, a little FR about Alexis.

The spa is on 7th or 8th floor. The lift lands at 7th, proceed to take the wristband and proceed to 8th floor.

There are two wings, the lounge and spa. The spa has nice settings with three pools. Girls can parade around at request. While the lounge is where the girls sits, four different categories: local, mainland chinese, thais and uzbek.

Tried girl no 149. Adel. Pretty cute at first sight, very talkative. Infact beware of KC trap.

FJ: 8/10, she loves doggy, admired those sights of grabbing the bedsheet.
BJ: 5/10, I dont like BJ with condom...
Height: 158
Breast: A cup
Pussy: tight, small and no smell!

Damage: 900K rupiah, includes drink, spa and one hour FJ

template
12-04-2010, 09:28 PM
I'm going to be in Jakarta for one night and was wondering if anyone had a good outcall service to my hotel to recommend. I know there are good places to head out to like Alexis but time is short and I don't want to have to travel out alone in the middle of the night.

Thanks in advance!

blackvios
13-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Hi all bros,

I will be going jakarta tml, and will be staying Sari Pan Pacific (Jalan M.H, Thamrin).

Can all kind hearted bros enlighten me on where to have fun and the costs involved??

YoungHunk
14-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Will be in Jakarta tonight for few days. Staying at senayan area. Any bros wanna hang out? Drop me pm.

naughty_goat
14-04-2010, 05:49 PM
just a small info. in jakarta, most of the time when u go through OKT, you have to transfer the damage to his account first. once he has verified the payment, he will send the girl over. 3 ways you can do this:
1.) go to ATM and transfer electronically (u need to have local account or have someone do it for u)
2.) go to DEPOSIT ATM. insert the cash and key in OKT's account number. same as above, u need local account.
3.) go to teller and do a cash deposit to OKT's account. no need to have local account. anyone can do it.

seldom is the case when u hand over the damage to the girl. unless she is a real FL without OKT.

So it is imperative that you find a reputable OKT. otherwise no way to get your money back. the best way to do this is to visit indonesia's version of SBF forum. Read the FRs (unfortunately mostly written in Bahasa) and u will not be disappointed. am not sure whether it is against the rules to post the address of the forum here. but once u r in the forum, there is a plethora of information to make u drool. cuz unlike SBF forum, once u r a member of this forum, you can see real life pics of the girls on offer, including their faces, uncensored. no cats in the bag. everything is on the table. in fact, once the OKT trusts u, he will email u all the girls in his stables. most OKT can speak english too!

i hope i am writing this in the correct section/department. it may prove useful to those planning to go to jakarta.

massageboy666
14-04-2010, 10:37 PM
update on malioboro,

you can't take out a Russian chick anymore at 5 million plus - it has been jacked up to 9 million plus ( some girls ran away )

blitzmeout
15-04-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm staying at Crowne Plaza hotel.. too lazy to go out and tried the in-room massage. The lady quoted me 1M for HJ and 2M for FJ. I told her too ex and gave her 200k tip instead for the massage. :(

watchtower
16-04-2010, 01:06 AM
Will be in Jakarta next week 21st to 23rd, any bros want to meet up to cheong do pm me. Will probably be heading to BATS and its quite sian going alone :o

FOCUS
18-04-2010, 11:09 PM
just for comparison, am attaching Riri's pic. u can see why i chose her first. such a sweet face. all pictures posted with permission from bro smeagoll. thanks bro. and oh yes, u can request for the girls' pics from him before making your booking. that way u know what u r paying for.

clothed:
http://www.imageno.com/thumbs/20100411/n1445sdfzl9q.jpg (http://www.imageno.com/n1445sdfzl9qpic.html)

unclothed:

Hey bro, nice info on down south. Me and 4 guys going to JKT month end and was hoping u can hook me up with ur contact in JKT.

Love the pics u provide, hopefully i can do the same once im back.

So pls pm me the contact or the SBF website (indo version) Finally i see the use of learning Malay :)

HotMlyCouple
21-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Hi guys..i wanna update..i just got back from jakarta..went there with family..so pretty boring..at nite i went out alone looking for fun..but not tat fun as im alone..feel abit awkward..so i ask there taxi driver to bring me around n recommend me nite scene..i almost going to alexis hotel..but the taxi driver remind me that the place is so expensive so i ask him to bring him to okok club..first he bring me to Travel hotel..place quite nice...but none of the girl attract me..so he bring me to this one pun call Royal pub..nice girls around..
got strip bartop n personal table dance..but as im alone..i straight away went to the mummy..grab one gal..and go proceed to the room..in the room..the gal service is okok...i got pissed off after the bonking session..as she ask me for tip...i gave her 50.000 rupiah..she said..this all u can give me?previous customer from malaysia gave me 400 ringgit...in my mind im piss off...and just walk off from the room..

so guys i think jakarta is a good place to have fun and gals..maybe one day we can organise to go in group..its better that way..more fun..more secure..and not awkward

donburi80
23-04-2010, 02:08 AM
Just went to Suncity last week.

First time there and a fren working in Jakarta shown me the 'way'...hehe

I like HC, and everytime I go to an overseas one, I can't help but compare with SIngapore!

Why can't we have higher standard of HC?
1st world country, 3rd world HC...

$$$ being stretch in Sin, and received poor service, ambience here. Makes me wanna spend $$$ elsewhere.

Oh...sorry, suddenly become complain session...

Suncity

Damage - cover & HJ abt 600K
Girl - Indon - 3 stars
Ambience & decor - 4 1/2 stars
Food - 3 stars
FJ - nvr try cos nvr offered

Too bad my stay was too short, cause after my massage, the disco just kicking off....suay la.

In my opinion, the 'foreign' girls (Chinese) working them are better looking, so my advice is to go for them.

But then again, I would rather save my taste for China girls, when Im in China HC....

BM_Jakarta
24-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Went to TERMINAL SPA at 2nd Floor Classic Hotel yesterday,
I think just opened 1 month ago and from info that i got same group / boss with Travel Hotel

There are 6 group / sofa girls in lounge with different cloth ( red, yellow, silver etc ) I think there are about more than 100 girls and ST price was very cheap even cheaper compare to Travel.
ST with 1 girl only Rp 240K
ST with 2 girls ( threesome ) Rp 350K
I don't know until when promotion rate still affected but now I think it's very good deal :):):)

Hope my info can help you guys who will travel to Jakarta

Cheers,

adboy_6
26-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Hipiiiiii

got chance to vist jkt again. Making agenda now of TFT. Classics would be a choice. Also interest in la, mtr n sari, mention very early in the forum. High end would b cj for sure.

zappie
27-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Will be in Jakarta from 9 to 12 May. If anyone wants to meet up and cheong together, please PM me.

RedBeast
27-04-2010, 11:38 PM
update:
Maliboro - PRC, Thai, Russ, Viets and other nationalities are now at 1.75M IDR = approxi SGD300 - Crazy !!!! Local and some PRCs are at 800K IDR.

naemlo
27-04-2010, 11:58 PM
update:
Maliboro - PRC, Thai, Russ, Viets and other nationalities are now at 1.75M IDR = approxi SGD300 - Crazy !!!! Local and some PRCs are at 800K IDR.

Your some PRCs are from which joint, and dun tell me those aunties?? I dun mind checking it out.

BM_Jakarta
28-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Update from Grand Boutique Spa at 3rd floor Grand Orchard hotel

They launch Sandwich packet start yesterday
Massage with 2 girls + FJ service ( 2 times, one to each girl ) charge Rp 200K in deluxe room and RP 225K in VIP room
And additional charge for FJ service Rp 250K for each girl so overall cost for this packet Rp 700K ( deluxe room ) and Rp 725K ( VIP )

And every Tuesday they have new uniform called pink lady, once girl come to massage room she will open her cloth and bra and start to massage you in topless condition even some will be full naked :):):)

Cheers,

adboy_6
28-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Landed this morning, and had already gone 1 round.

Well, after landing, make my way to Mercure Rekso. Too early (about 0945 then). So deposit my bags and then started exploring. walk to super from the main road, loop behind in the lanes towards Mangga Besar and then Olympic Hotel. Try to look for Bintang Mewar (walk round the few lanes around), but was unable to find it.

Walk back thru the lanes to Super again, hoping that I could hit LA, MTR, which is also around the location. But again, in vain.

Time now, about 12, still too early to check in and sweating slightly, walk all the way back to Mercure and then towards Berlian, which is next to Kartika. I Happen to meet the manager there the last trip (if you see my previous posts), so decided to try.

TSCC a bit with the boss. It seem that business not so good, according to him, for the whole industry and he is offering $400K for 2 girls. I did not and took Tulia, a 21 year old syt. Looking at the last post, it does seem that business is slacking.

went up into the room. The setup is similar to Kartika, A bed and a shower area. Tscc a bit with my limited Bahasa Indo. But surprise await. She offer to go to my Hotel tonite and stay the nite. I did not take the offer, but rather play the delaying tactic by sying tht I may have to meet friend tonite.

Anyway, I feel that generally, her massage was more sensual than power. She moan when she massage your front and look into your eyes sensually.

Flaws would be her operation scar just near the naval. She claim is that it is a "sickness" rather than giving birth. She is also rather "loose". When I finger her, I do not feel any grip at all. In my mind, I am already forgetting her for the nite.

Finish off and back to hotel and here I am, posting.

Tonite plan : should be ladies nite, so it has to be either BATS or CJ or tigah Puluh.

Decide later.

to be continue.....

vaxvms
28-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Your some PRCs are from which joint, and dun tell me those aunties?? I dun mind checking it out.

wow u are back in JKT!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

naemlo
28-04-2010, 10:38 PM
wow u are back in JKT!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

I'm not back, I just got back from BKK to Hanoi :D I'm dying to go back JKT.

naughty_goat
29-04-2010, 12:20 AM
FR on Riri:

Gonna be just a short FR. Last time I wrote a detailed FR, said something wrong and got zapped. hahaha. learnt my lesson.

Thanks to my usual OKT, bro Smeagoll. Set me up with a pretty girl there.

today got a message from her OKT that she was available. so immediately confirm.

when i first saw her, NICE! tall, about 165 (more with high heels), sexy sultry look. she definitely looks better in real life than in photos. cute smile, big eyes, long hair (extension, but who cares), chatty and giggly like a little girl. I later found out that she is REALLY YOUNG. hahaha man, i was really flirting with pedophilia here. thankfully she is of legal age. almost sent her back.

SUMMARY:
Name: Riri
Age: gonna shock you. puts a new meaning to the 'Y' in SYT.
Face : 8/10 (sultry, sexy, definitely a turn on, better than picture)
Body: 7.5/10 (would be a 9 if not for slight tummy)
Boobs: dunno the size. but definitely shapely and perky. full of youth. see pic in previous posts
Skin: Dark, just the way I like it. smooth. small tattoo on her left shoulder.
DFK: never tried.
BJ : 6/10 (slurping sound but does not feel that good. so young, need some guidance maybe)
HJ : 6/10 (just some small movements of hands to tease me while catbath. also inexperienced haha)
Catbath: 8/10 (Love her nipple licks)
FJ : 7.5/10 (Like real GFE, but not very tight. again, i think small girls are tighter. and she is taller than the average indonesian girls.)
GFE: Yes, easier to hold a conversation. easy to make her laugh. will snuggle and lean on you and give you little kisses on neck and cheeks.

Overall: 8.5/10 (extra 1 pt cuz can really talk to her. and her spontaneous laughs definitely ice breaker. but FJ not as enjoyable. without her GFE and cheerful personality, would probably just be a 7-7.5 )

RTF: maybe, just because i like girls that are not the quiet type and can make me feel comfy around them.

a small souvenir from crime scene. she refused to have her face pic taken. but i already posted that on previous post.

http://www.imageno.com/thumbs/20100428/f4bdn0gjiorb.jpg (http://www.imageno.com/f4bdn0gjiorbpic.html)

Baxa2204
29-04-2010, 02:51 AM
Bro Naughty Goat,

Me now in Jakarta; pls pm me contact of Riri or OKT Smeagoll.

Baxa2204
29-04-2010, 02:53 AM
bro, me now in Jakarta.

pls pm me OKT smeagoll contact or Riri?

vaxvms
29-04-2010, 09:36 AM

ticket so cheap now. fly there on wkend lah :D
or join me dragonland ;)

mentos1
29-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Long time never chiong le. Will be going Jakarta soon.

Any bros here know where can i look for gals for overnight in my hotel and what is the price range like?

Thanks.

-=[BLACKA]=-
30-04-2010, 07:06 PM
:cool: she looks gr8t how much did you had 2 pay? and can u pm the contacts hp thnx man :)

watchtower
30-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Will be heading to J-city again some time 20th May, anyone wants to head to Alexis together? Cheonging alone is hard to do...:(

Exhausted
01-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Just spent some time in J-town this past week. Checked out my usual haunts (Travel and Sun) and was not disappointed. Slim, beautiful 20yr old with D cups .. oohlala .. surprised to find that I was offered a free drink with the bonk. Not sure how long this will last.

Anyway, also decided to explore new places that other bros have mentioned. Read about Karthika and Berlian, and decided to try Berlian for a soapy body massage. Went in and saw about 10-12 gals seated, and took my pick. Was showed upstairs and the place looked worn down and certainly not what I had expected. Went in the room and realised it cannot be a body massage session, and true enough the gal basically proceeded to do a normal FJ. Not that there was anything wrong with the FJ, so after I finished I asked the gal if they offered this and she said only Kartika offered it. ??? What to do .. next time. For 300k a pop here, no way I would rtf. I know other bros have posted they do have body massage, but maybe language barrier for me. Next time I go Kartika to try.

To be continued ...

Exhausted
01-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Tried one more new haunt for me .. Hotel Classic.

Read from another bros that this place owned by same person as Travel and opened 1 month ago and also cheaper, so went to try. Saw that the website it has Spa and the hotpool looks interesting so went to try one or the other. Cab dropped me and must admit I was lost ... the place was like a shopping center and I didn't quite know where to go. Walked all the floors and saw a foot reflexology place, a KTV with the gals sitting in the "cafe" there, and a club that charged 30k entrance fee. It seems quite popular and loads of guys were trooping in and out of the building. Almost gave up until I headed to the toilet and the lift next to the toilet had all the places of interest listed on the floors. From there, realised the Spa was in the basement.

Went in and asked for the damage - 250k for 2 sessions or 100k just for the facilities. Went in and found the place was quite small .. the hotpool looks interested but quite crowded with either old guys or young tatooed ah bengs and one of them was swimming inside .. wtf right? Thought to myself there is no way I'm going to get a decent massage but wtf just try since I'm here. Did my usual dip in the pool and showered and went to the resting area. Opened the doors and saw the same set up as Travel .. about 40 gals seated on the sofas and saw about 4-5 ones who were fair and looked like chinese. Quallity of the others about the same. Doesn't looke like opened only for 1 month.

Mamasan approached me and I asked for pricing .. was quoted 550k, 750k and 1m ... wtf ... any bros can advise on this?? Checked out the goods and decided to go for normal massage. Incidentally, the female service staff were hot, compared to the WLs. Went to room and it was like massage place at Travel. Young gal came in and she ranked a 6 perhaps (cos bodytype not slim) but ended up giving me a fantastic massage .. better than any I have had at Sun city or elsewhere. Extended extra half hour with her to finish off massaging my legs and stomach and opted for hj. Total damage 250k + 70k for extension and 200k tip (hj).

Hope other bros also benefit from my postings (and up me if you like), although I think I'll stick to my usual haunts, except for kartika (unless the red shirts return bkk to me and my fellow cheongsters!!!).

BM_Jakarta
01-05-2010, 12:39 PM
hi bro,

You went to wrong place bro, Classic spa in basement was not new place
What I posted previously was name TERMINAL in 2nd floor of Classic hotel
If you asking to security guard about TERMINAL they will guide you to right place

I am sorry if I confusing you and hope fully next time you can find it

Cheers

Read from another bros that this place owned by same person as Travel and opened 1 month ago and also cheaper, so went to try. Saw that the website it has Spa and the hotpool looks interesting so went to try one or the other. Cab dropped me and must admit I was lost ... the place was like a shopping center and I didn't quite know where to go. Walked all the floors and saw a foot reflexology place, a KTV with the gals sitting in the "cafe" there, and a club that charged 30k entrance fee. It seems quite popular and loads of guys were trooping in and out of the building. Almost gave up until I headed to the toilet and the lift next to the toilet had all the places of interest listed on the floors. From there, realised the Spa was in the basement.

Went in and asked for the damage - 250k for 2 sessions or 100k just for the facilities. Went in and found the place was quite small .. the hotpool looks interested but quite crowded with either old guys or young tatooed ah bengs and one of them was swimming inside .. wtf right? Thought to myself there is no way I'm going to get a decent massage but wtf just try since I'm here. Did my usual dip in the pool and showered and went to the resting area. Opened the doors and saw the same set up as Travel .. about 40 gals seated on the sofas and saw about 4-5 ones who were fair and looked like chinese. Quallity of the others about the same. Doesn't looke like opened only for 1 month.

Mamasan approached me and I asked for pricing .. was quoted 550k, 750k and 1m ... wtf ... any bros can advise on this?? Checked out the goods and decided to go for normal massage. Incidentally, the female service staff were hot, compared to the WLs. Went to room and it was like massage place at Travel. Young gal came in and she ranked a 6 perhaps (cos bodytype not slim) but ended up giving me a fantastic massage .. better than any I have had at Sun city or elsewhere. Extended extra half hour with her to finish off massaging my legs and stomach and opted for hj. Total damage 250k + 70k for extension and 200k tip (hj).

Hope other bros also benefit from my postings (and up me if you like), although I think I'll stick to my usual haunts, except for kartika (unless the red shirts return bkk to me and my fellow cheongsters!!!).

naughty_goat
01-05-2010, 01:32 PM
...a KTV with the gals sitting in the "cafe" there, and a club that charged 30k entrance fee. It seems quite popular and loads of guys were trooping in and out of the building.

that's the place bro. 2nd floor. dun go to the basement SPA. hahaha u missed it... 30K entrance fee has just been introduced a few days ago. but it will be taken into account if u spend more than that in there.

vaxvms
03-05-2010, 10:09 AM

shit.............need to go JKT this mth :rolleyes:
any chance to meet in red square?;)

naemlo
03-05-2010, 10:16 AM
shit.............need to go JKT this mth :rolleyes:
any chance to meet in red square?;)

U buy me air ticket from Hanoi to JKT, we sure can meet in red square. :D

vaxvms
03-05-2010, 10:40 AM
U buy me air ticket from Hanoi to JKT, we sure can meet in red square. :D

nabei...buy u vodka there better :cool:
this time hope to meet the legend rainman

JWNY
04-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Dear bros,

After 2 nights on Jakarta and enjoying Alexis and Malioboro – here are the FRs

Use forex SGD 1 – IDR 6,600

Alexis (Ancol area near Mangga Dua)

Disco starts at 10pm

Alcohol is somewhat expensive. JW costs IDR 1.1 million. Mixers start from IDR 100K. Many skimpy dancers entertain. Found it a little boring, so we brought our bottle to the 7th floor SPA.

Jacuzzi pool is a little smaller than Malioboro but they have nice seats all around for you to get cosy (with or without lady). Lockers are impressive, electronic sensors, no key.

Many ladies all around. Uzbeks (IDR 2 million), Thais (IDR 1.7 or 2 million – 2 options), PRC (IDR 2 million), Indo (IDR 1 million) all prices are for 1 hour. Stock is abundant.

Tried an Uzbek. Exotic indeed.

Malioboro (Gaja Mada area)

Went in the afternoon, Jacuzzi area is much bigger but no arty farty rest areas like Alexis.

Ladies available are
Uzbeks / Spanish / Russia / Thai / Viet / PRC (IDR 1.7 million), Local Indo (from Jakarta) (IDR 800K), Local Indo (from outside Jakarta) (IDR 350K) for 1 hour. Stock is impressive as well

I had a Viet who resembled KT So…ok maybe not exact but quite a close bet.

Mummy mentioned that if you come in afternoon, there is a whole day rate. Just use amount above x5. ie – Local Indo (from outside Jakarta) (IDR 350K) x5 = IDR 1.75 million and so forth. The girl belong to you the whole day till 9am next morning, go shopping or watch a movie…etc

Even though Alexis is posh and supposedly number 1 in Jakarta, Malioboro gives good value for money too…

Bonk well :)

JWNY

mutombo65
04-05-2010, 08:08 PM
has anyone tried calling girls that are advertised for "massage"?

do you have some recommendations?

Exhausted
04-05-2010, 10:30 PM
that's the place bro. 2nd floor. dun go to the basement SPA. hahaha u missed it... 30K entrance fee has just been introduced a few days ago. but it will be taken into account if u spend more than that in there.

Terima kasih bro naughty goat and bro BM Jakarta! I shall have to visit Classic again the next time I visit Jakarta.

adboy_6
05-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Sorry to hear that. But I was there last wed and Friday. (28 n 30 April ) and I got soapy massage! Price was 260k. Are u westerner/farang/bule?

Initialreaction when I got into the room was also that there is no soapy. But if you remove the bedsheet. Below lies a vinyl covered bed. After the soapy, they Wipe it dry and lay the bedsheet for the fj.

Will complain to the boss the next time I a
m there. But then, after 2 visit, I feel that kartika is better. Will post my fr when I got to sit down privately.

Just spent some time in J-town this past week. Checked out my usual haunts (Travel and Sun) and was not disappointed. Slim, beautiful 20yr old with D cups .. oohlala .. surprised to find that I was offered a free drink with the bonk. Not sure how long this will last.

Anyway, also decided to explore new places that other bros have mentioned. Read about Karthika and Berlian, and decided to try Berlian for a soapy body massage. Went in and saw about 10-12 gals seated, and took my pick. Was showed upstairs and the place looked worn down and certainly not what I had expected. Went in the room and realised it cannot be a body massage session, and true enough the gal basically proceeded to do a normal FJ. Not that there was anything wrong with the FJ, so after I finished I asked the gal if they offered this and she said only Kartika offered it. ??? What to do .. next time. For 300k a pop here, no way I would rtf. I know other bros have posted they do have body massage, but maybe language barrier for me. Next time I go Kartika to try.

To be continued ...

southaddress
05-05-2010, 03:08 PM
waiting for your next FR.

Landed this morning, and had already gone 1 round.

Well, after landing, make my way to Mercure Rekso. Too early (about 0945 then). So deposit my bags and then started exploring. walk to super from the main road, loop behind in the lanes towards Mangga Besar and then Olympic Hotel. Try to look for Bintang Mewar (walk round the few lanes around), but was unable to find it.

Walk back thru the lanes to Super again, hoping that I could hit LA, MTR, which is also around the location. But again, in vain.

Time now, about 12, still too early to check in and sweating slightly, walk all the way back to Mercure and then towards Berlian, which is next to Kartika. I Happen to meet the manager there the last trip (if you see my previous posts), so decided to try.

TSCC a bit with the boss. It seem that business not so good, according to him, for the whole industry and he is offering $400K for 2 girls. I did not and took Tulia, a 21 year old syt. Looking at the last post, it does seem that business is slacking.

went up into the room. The setup is similar to Kartika, A bed and a shower area. Tscc a bit with my limited Bahasa Indo. But surprise await. She offer to go to my Hotel tonite and stay the nite. I did not take the offer, but rather play the delaying tactic by sying tht I may have to meet friend tonite.

Anyway, I feel that generally, her massage was more sensual than power. She moan when she massage your front and look into your eyes sensually.

Flaws would be her operation scar just near the naval. She claim is that it is a "sickness" rather than giving birth. She is also rather "loose". When I finger her, I do not feel any grip at all. In my mind, I am already forgetting her for the nite.

Finish off and back to hotel and here I am, posting.

Tonite plan : should be ladies nite, so it has to be either BATS or CJ or tigah Puluh.

Decide later.

to be continue.....

naughty_goat
07-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Almost gave up until I headed to the toilet and the lift next to the toilet had all the places of interest listed on the floors. From there, realised the Spa was in the basement.
Mamasan approached me and I asked for pricing .. was quoted 550k, 750k and 1m ... wtf ... any bros can advise on this?? ...Extended extra half hour with her to finish off massaging my legs and stomach and opted for hj. Total damage 250k + 70k for extension and 200k tip (hj).

Classic Terminal (NOT the SPA) just raised their prices recently.
1 on 1 = Rp.270k/1/1 (full service)
3some = Rp.390k/1/1 (full service x2 hehehe)

Prices might vary according to different mamasan and girls (more popular, more ex) but it should not stray too far from there.

200K tip is very generous for just HJ. Of course if u have extra dough, it is always nice to give more.

vaxvms
07-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Mummy mentioned that if you come in afternoon, there is a whole day rate. Just use amount above x5. ie – Local Indo (from outside Jakarta) (IDR 350K) x5 = IDR 1.75 million and so forth. The girl belong to you the whole day till 9am next morning, go shopping or watch a movie…etc

Even though Alexis is posh and supposedly number 1 in Jakarta, Malioboro gives good value for money too…

Bonk well :)

JWNY

great FR~~~ esp on price
whole day rate looks good for lcoal indon :p
but prx X5 , see the price i also blur, can enjoy many days at CP:p

adboy_6
07-05-2010, 08:25 PM
continue from previous....

Had a good rest till about 8 pm. Dinner, I walk to the restaurant opposite Jayakarta Hotel. Some brother had recommended the bak ku teh. I find it normal, maybe becos I just came from sgp, had not really miss sgp food.

Drop into super KTV…practically empty. So left and walk back to stadium. This time I explore more detail. The 4th floor, the disco was also empty…about 10+ pm now. 3rd flr is where the spa or KTV and lounge is. I am not too sure if it is a spa or KTV, but saw a line-up against the wall and some cheongers were sitting on the opposite sofa, choosing. Stand at the door and observed. Young syt. Then heard noises from the lounge, so went into the lounge…

Volia, as I step-in, I was embraced by a naked girl. She was practically rubbing and climbing over me. Take a good look, only have a G-string on…and 9/10 IMHO.. then I saw this waitress with a tray of drinks. Came to the realization that it is sexy dance time. The stage has another 4 dancers, all practically in G-strings. Just stand still and say “no”. She left and I find a seat near the stage.

Dancers left and it was followed by 3 sessions of different singers, before they came on again. Yes, I stay thr. Throughout, I had a good chance to really survey all the girls available. Man, there are numerous potential. Basically, when anyone step in, the mamasan (about 5 of them) would drag their girls and surround the potential. If the customer react in any way, they will persist. If not, you will see the whole crowd disperse into the shadow. Pretty interesting, and in fact, had a good time just observing.

When it was sexy dance again, 5 girls appear in minis. Eventually they stripped to their panties and G-strings. Then one by one, they take turns to go round and get customer to buy them drinks. There was this group of Indians, who one dancer practically climb onto his laps and gyrate. The guy was enjoying, while the girl was downing the drinks. 6, I count. Assuming 50K each, that’s 300K! (anyone knows how much is it). Another brother also got the same treatment.

In between, I went to the 2nd flr, which was a KTV. Also empty.

Anyway..left at about 1, no further action. Just plain tired.

adboy_6
07-05-2010, 08:26 PM
continue from previous.....

2nd day:

Time to do some shopping so that I could answer to people back home. Also, move upmarket to Mulia for the nite.

Prior to that, drop into Berlian again for a soapy. The girl yesterday was not around, so got another syt. This is where I got piss off. And frankly, after this, I do not think I will go Berlian again. Maybe need to complain to the manager.

Went upstair, usual wash. What happen is that she keep washing my little bro, so much that I eventually feel a bit painful. Get up to wash, then realize that excessive washing with soap had cause some abrasion, that every touch now feel painful. Cannot even pcc.
Did not even finish and then left. The manager was not around and I have no intention to stay. The girl was apologic but, it really spoil my day ….in fact not only my day but my trip.

I mean now that you have a cut on your dick, would you dare bbbj???!!! Also, any touch makes it painful, would you poke??
Well, I was hoping for a quick recovery, but I only got 3 days.

So that trip was plain flirting, raba2 and stopping at that. So the plan change to being a reconnaissance and bridge building trip.

That nite, shop at Plaza Indonesia. On the way back, drop into Le Meridian, 30 is the target. Stop at the stair leading to the basement, and was told that they have a private function. Hell, really not my day.

So left to go to BATS. Went in, got my drinks, then go round to survey. Feeling after that was that it is not like what it was 2 years ago when I first came here. No syt, just the type that westerners would like. Sit down and make friends with Linda, 30s I think, not my type but at least something. Finish my drink and back to Mulia, and CJ.

It was almost 10 when I arrived. Still pretty empty, I mean only 2 tables were occupied. But a lot of tables were reserved. The band started, “Major 9”, I think. The only Filipino girl singer was sexy! And the band was good. I really enjoy their performance. Very energetic. The lead had a group of friends who came in. Make friends. Really good fun with them.

Took my seat at the second table, as I remember that a group of syt always sit around there. Yes, they turn up later, but with some guys.
Again, I really think my trip is screwed.

Met the girl who I had on a previous trip. Her girlfriends, all possible.

Saw many other groups, one group of a guy and 3 girls, who look very Chinese.

Did not venture much as my little brother still not recover and having good time with the new friends. In fact, can tell some maybe gay and transgender, but it was great fun.

Left when the place close at 230.

adboy_6
07-05-2010, 08:27 PM
continue from previous......

Day 3:

Normal shopping and eating until evening.
This time, I venture to Blok M. Heard so much of Top Gun and Dplace. Reach there about 9+.
Top Gun, pack and they have a live band going. Somehow, it felt like LA Café in Manila. There were pools and Tv and girls all over. For those who visit LA Café (Manila), it is just like the ground flr atmosphere. Did not stay long.
Next, just beside Top-gun, there were pole dancers. Spread all around, too bad, all in shorts and bra, which I do not doubt that it will probably come off later in the nite. Again, not my type.

Next, across the road, D-place. (I may have gotten the names all wrong, just tryng to recap from that one trip). The other crowded place. The first billard table on entering, was a sexy one, other than that, again I did not stay long.

Other than these, the few others along that stretch was pretty quiet.

On my way out to the main road, still in the lanes, saw some girls sitting and standing on the road and waving to passing cars. I guess that is the street pickup that I read about. Well, scan the lot, again not my type.

Well, back to CJ. Then it was about 11+. This time, met Freda, the small syt (look underage, but not). No boobs, but slim and dress sexy. Short too. She always sitting @ the first table, with her syt friends. She always targeting asian as westerner tends to like bigger girls.

Standing also at the first table is SiSi, the Chinese looking group with a guy and 3 girls. Again, I believe they are also targeting Asian. She do not smile, but when you approach her, she light up. About 1.7 tall and C cup probably.

2 others, really look like Japanese AV stars (really). Sitting at the central table. Cannot remember their names.

My former girl and her 3 friends, all targeting Asian. Sori also cannot remember their names.

My little bro has not recover, so that is all I can do.

You see, the whole trip is spoilt becos of the soapy in Berlian. I been to Kartika previously and had no such problem. Also, I noticed that Kartika gives you a better strong massage than Berlian, and they have a wider range of girls. Berlian, I see only 1 shift, girls working from 12 pm – 9 pm or 10. In kartika, they start at 10 – 6 and another shift from about 3 or 4 till nite. So, if going Kartika, 4 pm is a good time to be there as you prob be able to see the whole stable.

Hope my experience benefits some. Always good to learn from others mistake.

limkh11
07-05-2010, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=naughty_goat;4809058]FR on Riri:

Gonna be just a short FR. Last time I wrote a detailed FR, said something wrong and got zapped. hahaha. learnt my lesson.

Thanks to my usual OKT, bro Smeagoll. Set me up with a pretty girl there.

today got a message from her OKT that she was available. so immediately confirm.

How can i get Bro smeagoll number as i am in Jakarta now...
Anyone can advise??

Exhausted
09-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Sorry to hear that. But I was there last wed and Friday. (28 n 30 April ) and I got soapy massage! Price was 260k. Are u westerner/farang/bule?

Initialreaction when I got into the room was also that there is no soapy. But if you remove the bedsheet. Below lies a vinyl covered bed. After the soapy, they Wipe it dry and lay the bedsheet for the fj.

Will complain to the boss the next time I a
m there. But then, after 2 visit, I feel that kartika is better. Will post my fr when I got to sit down privately.

Nope .. am typical cheena bro .. ok I was dressed in office wear, so maybe look like sucker. When i asked how much, she said same price as kartika. Since I never been to Kartika, I asked her how much again and she quoted 300k.

Definitely not impressed with berlian, and think will just go straight to kartika next time, if I feel up to it.

Exhausted
09-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Classic Terminal (NOT the SPA) just raised their prices recently.
1 on 1 = Rp.270k/1/1 (full service)
3some = Rp.390k/1/1 (full service x2 hehehe)

Prices might vary according to different mamasan and girls (more popular, more ex) but it should not stray too far from there.

200K tip is very generous for just HJ. Of course if u have extra dough, it is always nice to give more.

I normally tip 200k at Sun also. What's the market rate? (Dun wish to spoil market)

FL_FL88
10-05-2010, 05:58 AM
Great info for every bros to share, Pls dun zap me if i had if this link had already repost.:D:D:D

The Best Nightlife in Jakarta - Jakarta'$ 100 Best Bars!: Alexis Hotel (Ancol, Jl. R. E. Martadinata No. 1 North Jakarta) (http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2009/01/alexis-hotel-ancol-jl-r-e-martadinata.html)

FOCUS
14-05-2010, 12:32 AM
HI Guys,

This is my first time posting anything in SBF. Just got back from JKT last weekend. Its was a trip with the rest of the guys.. just to R&R... and fuck around i suppose..

Jakarta was highly recommended for the SYT and value for money bonks.... but i must say... i was disappointed lah..

First Stop for the weekend was.... B.A.T.S

Firstly cover charge increased to 110k... frankly i dun mind paying more.. as long is good... here is the sad part..

Its the kinda club i will be looking for pen pals.. thats all.. Ladies are old... i was there for 4 hrs... and its a small place... ONLY 1 lady actually caught my attention...

The rest are average 5-6.5 looks... the worst thing is price is going at at 1Million RP for a night... This are the kinda girls u find at Lor 24 Jln Suka in Singapore.. its $25 here and abt $180 there? WTF????

We left and headed for Stadium... Its was much nicer there... even though it was bloody dark.. mummy was helpful... i found 1...2nd floor karaoke... Sweet like an angel... best part she was drunk.. :)

She was actually walking out of the club to go home at 5am.. i sneaked behind her and grap her hand and asked her if she wants to sleep in my hotel...
we agreed on 350K and had a good 4 rounds till noon...

Thats my Friday Report....

naughty_goat
14-05-2010, 01:06 PM
FR on "My Sexy Indonesian Maid...Mbok Sum"...

First of all, many thanks to the brother from the Indonesian forum who trusted me with her number.

Now Mbok Sum (not her real name of course) is definitely not a MAID. she is actually a budding photo model in indonesia. she definitely has got the looks. what she lacks is height. at only 1.55-1.6m tall, cannot actually call her a supermodel. but she is very pretty.

Anyways, SMS her and was sure to be turned down since she is quite popular. was expecting her to reply that she was busy. but surprise, surprise! it was a long weekend in indonesia so i guess lots of brothers are with their families or overseas. so i got a slot with her. from her SMS, she must be a cute and easygoing girl. I was right!! She is chatty and knows how to break the ice.

She was dressed in a pair of sexy, pink denim hot pants with a dark pink, one piece spaghetti strap dress. NICE! SEXY! she looked so petite! so slim. she said she only weighs 38kg! looks like 16 yr old. but i checked her ID, she just turned 20 december last year.

Face: 8/10
Fits my taste. She looks prettier than her pics, which is quite ironic considering she is a photo model. Long eyelashes, cute as a button nose.

Body: 9/10 (see pics)
Again, fits my taste. small, slim, slender, but with enough boobs to be shapely. brown skin, which currently is my fetish. 1.6m at most. 38kg, dammit so easy to carry her and hump her in the air.

Boobs: 9/10 (see pics)
Am not really into big boobs. most important for me is shapely, firm boobs, tipped with nice nipples. i have had an FL who had 3 strands of pretty long hair sticking out of her left nipple. WTF!!!

HJ: N/A
What for??

BJ: 7/10
From her previous FRs, seemed she is lacking in this department. but i guess a few bros managed to give her some pointers. not disappointing. she sucked on breath mints before the BBBJ. gave my didi an enjoyable tingling sensation. LOVE IT!!! but still cannot beat Fei Fei, with her hanging helicopter BBBJ skill.

FJ: 8/10
MAMAMIA! small girls make the best love objects. her petite built reflects her petite love hole. fits my pole like a glove. best position: Doggy.

GFE: 8/10
one of the few FLs who are not the "wham, bam, thank you mam" type. took her time to break the ice. felt like talking to a high-school friend. upped her "must bonk" points. would have added 1 more point if she hugged and snuggled with me when she first entered the room.

Damage: a bit on the high side but fit for a photo model quality FL. worth it!!

http://img160.imagevenue.com/loc54/th_10864_1447censored_123_54lo.jpg (http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10864_1447censored_123_54lo.jpg)

http://img18.imagevenue.com/loc472/th_10874_1448censored_123_472lo.jpg (http://img18.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10874_1448censored_123_472lo.jpg)

naughty_goat
14-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Jakarta was highly recommended for the SYT and value for money bonks.... but i must say... i was disappointed lah..

Sorry to hear your disappointment. I'm not mocking you or anything, but i think u r looking in the wrong place at the wrong time. Especially with most FLs agreeing to 2 shots per session, IT'S A GOOD DEAL!!

adboy_6
14-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Sorry to hear your disappointment. I'm not mocking you or anything, but i think u r looking in the wrong place at the wrong time. Especially with most FLs agreeing to 2 shots per session, IT'S A GOOD DEAL!!

I tend to agree that BATS is not the place for asian anymore. It is more a bule market-place. I believe bule tends to like those kinds.

Kota - stadium, crown , 36 or CJ is definitely the place to go nowadays.

smalltit
14-05-2010, 08:39 PM
hello!

i will be in jakarta for a couple of weeks in june.

i've searched through the entire thread, but thought it would be a better idea to get recent info regarding the following:

1. What should i expect to pay for a fj without rubber? Do i need to ask for this while negotiating initially or are most of the jakarta chicks obliging?
(Please spare the lecture on safe sex etc.. idc)

2. Where's good to hang out? i will be alone, no one to cheong with :(
Looking for SYT, no aunties please :P

Thanks!

Smalltit

smalltit
14-05-2010, 08:45 PM
hello!

i will be in jakarta for a couple of weeks in june.

i've searched through the entire thread, but thought it would be a better idea to get recent info regarding the following:

1. What should i expect to pay for a fj without rubber? Do i need to ask for this while negotiating initially or are most of the jakarta chicks obliging?

Thanks!

Smalltit

FOCUS
15-05-2010, 02:35 AM
I tend to agree that BATS is not the place for asian anymore. It is more a bule market-place. I believe bule tends to like those kinds.

Well i have a funny story at CJ.....

Sat night... need to have a good bounce back from the earlier disappoint at BATS..

Walked in, good music... 75% capacity... lots of girl... It was a gd start.... Saw a few Singaporeans... Easy to spot them actually.... Over-dress and the watch is always 1 hr later :)

Anyway... after 20 mins of walking around.. saw one... Francesca...28yrs..
Sweet and dressed like a tai tai... She smiled.. i approached... had a couple of drinks... start to nego... its was 11pm local time and i wanted her to stay till 2pm...

She asked for 1.5mill.... Frankly... i had no prob with that.. I tot its a good deal.. She was pretty and i really enjoy my time with her.... and 12.. we decided to leave... she asked which room....

I was abit blur... i said its ok.. ur taking the same cab as me... so dun worry...

This is the funny part... She burst out laughing and said

" You dont stay in Hotel Mulia? I only stay in Hotel Mulia, if any other hotel you must pay me more"

I was like Huh???? WTF? is this for real? So i told her im staying near Mangga Dua Besar... Swiss Bel Hotel.. Its a new and nice hotel...

SHE SAID NO!... She dun like place? hahaha...

I got fed up.. i just left the damm place... met another FL at the lobby... wasted no time.. offer 1mill....

She said yes... hop on to the cab and off we go to hotel...

Haha.. i suck at this lah... need more training

dunnoo
15-05-2010, 03:27 AM
I should be making a trip to jakarta soon in june..a short 'holiday' hehe..im into overnight night girls..any idea whats are the prices for local preety syt?..dont wana get disappointed or cheated..so making preplans..hehe..will be backtracking this thread and read up..:D..thanks bro's.

naughty_goat
15-05-2010, 10:01 AM
So i told her im staying near Mangga Dua Besar... Swiss Bel Hotel.. Its a new and nice hotel...

hehehe maybe she cannot understand u bro. Mangga Dua and Mangga Besar are 2 different places.

adboy_6
17-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Frankly I am not surprise. Many are already hardcore and spoilt. A rate of 1.5 as well as staying in the hotel already tells you so. In fact, some start by asking if you stay in mulia. I usually ignore these. I also make it a point not to give more than 1m .

Well i have a funny story at CJ.....

Sat night... need to have a good bounce back from the earlier disappoint at BATS..

Walked in, good music... 75% capacity... lots of girl... It was a gd start.... Saw a few Singaporeans... Easy to spot them actually.... Over-dress and the watch is always 1 hr later :)

Anyway... after 20 mins of walking around.. saw one... Francesca...28yrs..
Sweet and dressed like a tai tai... She smiled.. i approached... had a couple of drinks... start to nego... its was 11pm local time and i wanted her to stay till 2pm...

She asked for 1.5mill.... Frankly... i had no prob with that.. I tot its a good deal.. She was pretty and i really enjoy my time with her.... and 12.. we decided to leave... she asked which room....

I was abit blur... i said its ok.. ur taking the same cab as me... so dun worry...

This is the funny part... She burst out laughing and said

" You dont stay in Hotel Mulia? I only stay in Hotel Mulia, if any other hotel you must pay me more"

I was like Huh???? WTF? is this for real? So i told her im staying near Mangga Dua Besar... Swiss Bel Hotel.. Its a new and nice hotel...

SHE SAID NO!... She dun like place? hahaha...

I got fed up.. i just left the damm place... met another FL at the lobby... wasted no time.. offer 1mill....

She said yes... hop on to the cab and off we go to hotel...

naemlo
17-05-2010, 01:44 PM

Avoid stadium....

Your life....

You read and dunno where to hang out? The best is stay in your hotel room with either your left or right hand, wank it out. It comes without rubber. :rolleyes:

This is the first time I heard this... she is funny n stupid. Anyway 1.5 is way too much.

I should be making a trip to jakarta soon in june..a short 'holiday' hehe..im into overnight night girls..any idea whats are the prices for local preety syt?..dont wana get disappointed or cheated..so making preplans..hehe..will be backtracking this thread and read up..:D..thanks bro's.

Back tracked and you will find the answer. Local SYT might cost 200k-10mil depending on what type of syt.

b8000
18-05-2010, 04:28 AM
1.5 is robbery leh bro

naughty_goat
18-05-2010, 09:27 AM
1.5 is robbery leh bro

depends bro.

- firstly in indonesia usually 2 shots. if they like u, can go 3 shots. depends on ur charming skills and staying up power hehehe.

- secondly, 1.5 is usually rate for higher class FLs, such as those B class photo models, chinese indonesians (they call panlok or local panda, i just learnt this term hahaha).

- thirdly, at 1.5 mill, confirm less customers, less likely to be tired/loose down there.

- fourthly, u can get pretty ones for 400-600K if u know where to look.

cheers

blackvios
19-05-2010, 07:34 PM
hi,

Any bros in JKT now?

I'm here alone. Any senior can bring me around?

JDLKH
19-05-2010, 10:58 PM
hi,

Any bros in JKT now?

I'm here alone. Any senior can bring me around?
Mangga Besar is full of ladies. Go to the bars or areas with loud music and you will find something to your liking.

Travel, Malioboro, Bintang Mewah, Teria Ceria.... so many.

Even in Block M there is a lot. Just out side Gran Mahakam...

Ai yooh just go venture around lah.

naughty_goat
20-05-2010, 09:23 AM
RTF with mbok sum...

Her service so good decided to RTF.

she came in one piece dress with really short skirt. i think she has a thing for pink. even her lacy underwear was pink. and she was not shy about bending down every now and then to let me peek at her panties. actually the color pink matches well with her brown skin.

she was her usual chatty self. this time she was a bit wilder. maybe RTF so feel more comfy around me. did wild french kiss. painted me. painted her. BBBJ me. on with the caps. she was as tight as ever. i was so horny that i only managed to do 1 position MOT.

2nd round my flagpole not cooperating. then she dutifully did a really wild BBBJ on it. reawakened the old bird. really good service. same thing, but this time exploded with doggy.

layed in bed chatting and she was coyly massaging my staff again. she told me to go for 3rd round. bloody hell if only i did not have to go back to office.

cleaned up, and sent her back.

she bluetoothed me some pics of her. here's one.

http://img182.imagevenue.com/loc556/th_17922_bikini.censored_123_556lo.jpg (http://img182.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17922_bikini.censored_123_556lo.jpg)

happy
20-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Hi All,

As i have been getting most info on Jkt here, i guess i need to share some as well to the others bros coming here. Hope it will be useful. Going around in Jakarta is easy and i would say quite safe even in the night as for the two days i am there i went back to hotel at 4am. Try sticking to the Blue-bird cab Silver Bird,, Pusaka, Gamya,Express. And partying here you don't need frens, just go along and sure you will hook up someone. Depending on your taste thou, if you like the good looking one, you need to try harder and be generous....:) otherwise sure hit one!

Day 1 Night:
Well after my meeting, went back to the hotel. Decided to try the Sun City Spa. Was told it was luxury. If you are taking a cab, they wil stop you in front of the mall. You have to take a lift to the 8th level (Not the 6th level like some other posting)- walk through the carpark and you can see the entrance to the Spa. Greeted by the recept. Told me the price and showed me to the spa. Everything is SOP there, I try out thr hot jacuzzi, have a snack, then go for foot reflexology, then massage. Captain ask me want local,foreigner. Opted for foreigner and made a mistake! Take local better. Explain to you: Foreigner is China gal. came in press press here and there, trying to waste time. then shoot the GQ. I see her face like very sian so i just opted for HJ. Very mechanical and cannot touch her. Cost 500,000. After finish paid and left. All in plus Foot reflexology ard 1,100,000.

Then i proceed to CJ bar @ Hotel Mulia. Mostly an ang mo place. Gal nothing to shout about. All look quite old, looking to hook up those grandfather type of ang mo.A few chicks look quite good thou. Left after drinking 2 beers to warm up.

Go to Club 36 next. Wow this place quite happening on a tuesday nite. Went into cover 75,000 very cheap. Sat in the table alone, a few gals came over to chit chat. They hang around my table and i ordered more drinks. A few other gals from neigbour took glance and smile.. Gals here quite chio, some are freelance others working in the KTV. Ard 12am i think... i quite high liao then, Gals go naked dancing on stage. Take out everything inc panties. This place sure recommended for those who want to hook up. 99% CHANCE! Left the place, the gals want to follow me but i told them i have appt. They give me their numbers.

Left at 2am, went to Hotel Alexis. There is a disco there as well. Quite a happening place. There are GRO working and also the freelance. Beware GRO gals drink is ID 360,000. They also have gals dancing naked on stage and an aquarium showing sex show by 2 gals and 1 guy- not really f**k but just some dance move immitating sex, naked of course. I hang out with 2 gals and buy them drink. They are quite polite and does not force you to buy them drink. I buy them on my own, Gals here also quite chio but you must racky around before settling for one/two. I spend close to 10 drinks on the ladies but no problem, i am here to enjoy..money not an issue. Gals here also fantastic.Music great,so loud you feeel like dreamland.Gals can dance, touch and kiss..At abt 4am i left, did not ask them to go back with me as very high ald and got to wake up 8am to go for meeting..

Day2: After work.

Went Malioboro. Great Place here. Hope they have this in SG someday..;)
Went for the spa to relax again after a hard day work. Inside the hot Jacuzzi, i got a shick how come have some ladies naked hanging around the hot pool. Music loud the gals wil dance and afterv that ask you if you want a lap dance in the pool. SURE!!!:eek: Why not... here to enjoy right. One after another a gal wil ask you to buy a rose and she then will dance on top of you in the pool for 2-3 mins. Can touch and kiss too if you like.. I had 4 dance there, only 50000 per dance. Damn cheap!:p
Next wen to the 2nd floor, for massage. You can choose. One room fill with local indon, ID350,000 - 500,000 (Not so sure on the price as i was not interested, went in mamasan ask me to sit and tell me the price, i guess for this price you wont get premium gals so i politely decline.)
The other room call Theatre- Inside here you feel like you are in seven heaven.
Lots of beauties, Gals fr Spain, UKbekistan, Mongolia, Vietnam China Thai for you to choose. Also there is upper grade Indons at 800000. The Mummy wanted to parade the gals for Indons and foreigner, when suddenly i spotted a gal smiling at me. Immediately i ask the mummy for her. Turn out she is a thai, as i hv been to Bkk many times, i wanted to say no but since she already sitted next to me to chit chat (yeah, gal wil sit with you 1st and hv a drink or some food before going up the rooms.)... i dont have a heart to ask her to leave. Turn out she was a real gem, an event organiser from Bkk, Huge boobs and solid body.- No regrets, wont dwell too much on this. Roomis nice and cosy, just like Bkk high end Massage. Price for Foreigner gals is ID 1,750,000.

After that i left for Club 36 again. This time i book a KTV Room. As i wanted to party inside the room with more privacy. the mamasan who arrange my roomask how many ppl, i just say one. She like a bit shocked! So went in she parade the gals, Not too much solid gals, opted for 1 Indons tall leggy and solid body. And later after another hour call in anothere gal thru mummy recommendation. Had a great time in the room with toilet attached. Worth every cent you pay for. Rooms is big and nice & clean comparable to Sg Tianemen or Lido.Price for the room is 1,5000,000. Order JW Whisky 1 for 1 only 1,400,000. Room free, Coke ,green tea, snacks all charge separately. Give tips to mummy,200,000. Gals charge is 500,000 whole nite. I tip them 200,000 each after the nite, very cheap for KTV Experience. Sg KTV have small window,other patrons can peep in. Jkt Ktv all closed up. Dont buzz the waiter they won't come in. Party there like crazy then left for Alexis again at 2am. Going to look for my gals there on the previous nite. No need to explain on this again.

Next day after meeting, fly back home. Wish got another night or more..Well Jkt is a happening place even if you venture out alone. No need frens just your charm! Cheers

golfputt
20-05-2010, 03:21 PM
hi bro naughty goat,

Can share contact of your gal in Jakarta.......? She looks good in the picture. Me going to Jkt once every 2 months so would want to meet her. Thanks a million. Ciao.

naughty_goat
20-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Well Jkt is a happening place even if you venture out alone. No need frens just your charm! Cheers

that's my boy. as long as u got bling2, u can get anything. sorry got no power to up u wor....

watchtower
20-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Planning to cheong in Jakarta on 27th night, any bros want to join me? Will probably head to Malioboro or Alexis.

no77
22-05-2010, 02:22 AM
Hi,

Any great massage spa near Le Meridien, Jakarta ?

Thanks.

bjno1
22-05-2010, 04:58 AM
Hi,

Any great massage spa near Le Meridien, Jakarta ?

Thanks.

Goto Fortune spa just opposite the hotel. A single storey white building. You can walk there.

pice
22-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey - looking for a fair priced serviced apartment in Jakarta. It's been a few years since I've been - when I was there last I liked to hang out in Todays Country and some of the smaller (smoke filled) knocking shops around the neighborhood. I'm not much into the Block M scene - so I suppose I'd like to stay around Kota?

Doesn't have to be anything TOO fancy, my budget is under $1500 USD a month. Only necessity is good wifi in the room, and a studio is fine. Would just like to try out Jakarta for a month or two - I live in another asian brothel town an am burnt out with it - looking for a change.

Can anyone suggest a residence apartment or any info?

thanks!

no77
22-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Goto Fortune spa just opposite the hotel. A single storey white building. You can walk there.

Hi,

Thanks for your informations.

can share the rate & type of service at fortune ?

Cheers

blueginvera
23-05-2010, 12:54 AM
wah wah.. can u share your contact please? ;)

naughty_goat
23-05-2010, 03:57 AM
thanks to the brother who hooked me up. let's call her miss A.

got her number. SMS her. from her replies, she seemed like a friendly girl. so we set a time and date for our rendezvous.

when she entered the room, WOW! she IS PRETTY! an exotic look. later i found out that she is mixed blood. indo father and chinese mother. no wonder so pretty.

at first, there was awkwardness between us. and she was super polite, asking for permission to do anything. permission to drink water, permission to clean up, permission to strip!!!WTF?

of course she can strip. no need to ask for permission. so i enjoyed a little strip show as she struggled to get out of her tight fitting clothes. what a tight little SYT body. so firm with youth. her only flaw was some cellulite on her hips. other than that...it's a sight for sore eyes.

then she started her cat bath. i have experienced better. but not too shabby. from nipple licks, she started to move slowly downwards. her BBBJ was much better than her catbath. deepthroat, ball licks, tongue flicks..she was pulling all stops and exhibiting all her skills. wasn't hurried an knew that i was enjoying it. she continued until i had to stop her.

she capped me and then tried to WOT, but was rather hard to maneuver herself. so we did MOT instead. this is where she fell short. her love hole was tight. but she positioned her thighs so as to partially block my thrusts. oh man! such a disappointment. she kept on hindering my movement with her thighs. so i tried doggy. same thing. she positioned her body in such a way that i cannot deeply penetrate her. ohhhhh so annoying. ended up in MOT with her at the edge of the bed. not a very satisfying explosion.

2nd round...same thing. so i will not bother with the details.

here's her stats:
Face: 8/10 seriously pretty in an exotic way. mixed blood beauty.
Body: 8/10 pity she has cellulite.
BJ: 8/10 her strong point
FJ: 6.5/10 likes to prevent deep thrusts
Damage: as requested by her / 3 hrs / 2 shots

souvenir:

http://img248.imagevenue.com/loc544/th_57470_IMG00172_20100522_1615censored_123_544lo. jpg (http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=57470_IMG00172_20100522_1615censored _123_544lo.jpg)http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc494/th_57479_IMG00171_20100522_1606censored_123_494lo. jpg (http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=57479_IMG00171_20100522_1606censored _123_494lo.jpg)

robertonavarro
24-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Short report from last weekend, and hopefully should be of use to Bros flying solo, as this is an easy route to take.

Stayed in Mercure Rekso, Hayam Wuruk, which means that you can walk everything, but if you are lazy it's easy to get a ride. Room are a bit worn, but still OK, and 50+ channels are great to pass time between the bonks or with your selected roommate.

Friday. Walk out of the hotel, turn left, walk about 10 min when Sparks, Lokasari Plz are located. Visited at Bintang Mawar (average quality), than moved on to Today's Country, where there was a better choice. At TC, 1 hour session with 18 yr old from central Java. The girl was maybe 7, but very nice and very good bonk. Following that, went to Millies, upstairs, but the action didn't start yet, so went back to Bintang M. Still nothing that caught my eye, so on the bike and to Stadium. Stadium packed for Friday night with a lot of pros, semis, and some innocent by-standers. I did not want to settle for something too quickly, so went on drinking/dancing and chatting up with various groups of girls. After couple hours, decided to take a break, so headed upstairs for 1 hour with a 'resident' girl that mamasans keep pushing on you from the moment you step in. Refreshed, got back and met a really nice semi-pro and it was heading all in the right direction, until it turned out that she was already with some dude. That soured the mood, so I packed up and departed around 4AM and decided not to bring anything with me back to the hotel.

Saturday. Woke up just after noon, shaved and headed to Olympic (Lokasari) for the scub-down. Nice and convenient, and had sauna, than massage and HJ. Feeling refreshed, went to eat, and about 3 PM went to Kartika for some more scrubbing. Could not make my mind up, so got two, one slim one bigger frame, with first one chocolate colored and second one fair. SOP in the room, but hard to complain about it when you have two pussies exfoliating you vigorously, ha-ha. After a while lined them up doggie style, and went in each one for 2 minutes (looking at the watch), than switched to another one. That went on for about 20 min, but could not cum, so finally got on with the fair one in missionary while the chocolate was licking my balls, and there it was, the final relief. Went back to hotel, to meet up with my Bro, and after a bit of drinking, we headed back out. This time to Siera (opposite Bintang Mawar), which was full of 4's and 5's, than to Madonna, where I just could not pass on a tiny girl from Bandung. We chatted and headed upstairs, and it took all of her work and my concentration to get that load out, as I was pretty dehydrated at this time. This was the best bonk on the whole trip, hands down. She was pettite, tight, and very nice.

OK, done with the warm up, we headed to get something for the night, but this is where we hit a "date night" obstacle. We went to Stadium, Millenium, Sun City, and there was a shortage of available women, at least the ones I would consider for bonking, and in all places it looked like groups of people that where already set for the night. Bummed out, returned to hotel about 1AM as I had an early flight.

Hope this helps a bit for the Bros that come alone, and bottom line is that the Mercure is just in a sweet spot, close to all the action and without hassle of being stuck in the traffic going from 1 place to another. I stayed in different parts of Jakarta before, but this one is tops for me.

R

studsg
25-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Fellow Bros... just arrived in JKT over the weekend for a biz trip, unfortunately my work results in me getting back to Shangri-la hotel late in the night... first time here so need some help from fellow cheongsters... any recommendations on how I can get some action despite my hectic schedule ?

Appreciate PM responses as well ;)

studsg
25-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Sorry deleted accidental duplicate... internet connection not too good

adboy_6
25-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Sorry deleted accidental duplicate... internet connection not too good

BATS, basement of shang.....with the tight schedule.....i guess this would do..

studsg
25-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the advice

I read about BATS, not really my cup of tea.... :cool:

I was thinking more along the lines of a local OKT that I can ask to arrange for some "da bao" ?

Or Maybe even some FL that some good bros can share contacts with me ?

I got a namecard shoved to my at the airport on my way in.... printed in chinese to call for "Xiao Jie".... don't really dare to try, cause I'm new here and I don't know the proper process or correct prices :o

naughty_goat
26-05-2010, 02:59 AM
RTF with mbok sum...(darn it, she is so good):

Was in the office doing my work obediently when my Yah** Messenger popped up a message from aforementioned mbok sum.

(all conversations in Indonesian, edited and translated by Naughty Goat)
A: Hey baby...wat r u doin?
NG: nothin' (tryin' to b cool, but deep inside, felt that tonight was gonna be a good night)
A: Let's meet up...i have a surprise 4 u
NG: Where?
A: I dunno...u suggest.
NG: There's this new love hotel with a jacuzzi in the room...wanna try it?
A: Sure...
NG: You go first and book a room...will catch up with u when i'm done.

so my whole day was spent fantasizing about all the things i'm gonna do to this naughty little nymph. in her previous messages, she was taunting me to do her 4 times in 1 single session...dammit! need some viagra.

left office early to beat the traffic. arrived at the hotel and she sms me the room number. went into the room and WOW! a mirror above the bed. jacuzzi (a freaking real 2 person jacuzzi, not some bathtub), spacious. lots of places to bonk. and u drive ur car into the garage below the room. privacy baby!

that night, mbok sum prepared a surprise for me. a lingerie! man am falling in love with an FL! she flirted around the room, filling up the jacuzzi with warm water, rinsing her mouth, in her lingerie. my little brother stood at attention.

i washed up and joined her in bed. her petite frame, scantily clad in skimpy teddy and matching g-string. we french kissed wildly and she was stroking my didi at the same time. i licked her neck and behind her ears. she was breathing hard at this point. so i moved down to her shoulders, her collar-bone, her chest. i deliberately ignored her nipples (such perky, youthful nipples) until she could not stand it anymore and pushed them towards my mouth. i had to devour them, otherwise it would be rude, wouldn't it?

down to her belly button, her waist and tummy. she sucked in her breath as my tongue tickled her stomach. her thighs, oh such slim thighs. a teenager's thighs. my tongue roamed to her groin, giving little flicks to make her moan. a soft mound surrounded by fine, neatly trimmed hair announced that my tongue had arrived at her love hole. the sweet smell of a young pussy. she told me she had done a "ratus" treatment that morning. "ratus" is a traditional indonesian method of immersing herbs in boiling water and putting the vagina in the steam arising from the resulting broth. it cleanses the vagina and makes it smell good. watever it is, it works.

she was getting really wet down there. and i know it ain't my saliva. pussy juice has a unique taste to it. i stopped and got my caps. she did not allow me to put it on. instead she started one of the most vicious, wholehearted blowjob i hv ever had. so there i was, on the bed, one hand holding to a half opened condom, and one hand holding her hair. staring at the ceiling mirror, the reflection of her gyrating head making my didi want to explode.

she stopped at the last minute. smiled at me and helped me put on the caps. No WOT this time. i was so aroused, i had to pound her hard to make her pay for it. such tight love hole. the tightest i had ever poked. she was so tiny. so petite. her vagina was not stroking my shaft, oh no...her vagina was MASSAGING my cock.

there was not enough time to do other positions. it was all i could do to hold back. between her moans, her jiggling breasts and her tight love hole, i gave up. shots after shots exploded into the condom. she was spasming with each thrust. later i found out she squirted quite a lot. Nice!

exhausted and spent, we snuggled under the blanket. then she helped me with the condom and we went to the bathroom to wash up. once clean, we stepped into the jacuzzi. we talked and chatted, letting the water jet in the jacuzzi course through our bodies. about 30 minutes went by before we got ready for the 2nd round.

2nd round, same thing happened. except we did doggy this time.

Finished 2nd round. cleaned up. took some photos of her and dropped her off. Wat a night.

Name: mbok sum (not real name of course)
Face: 9/10 (my type. one man's honey is bla bla bla)
Body: 9/10 (my type...same as above)
GFE: 10/10 (probably clicked with her)
HJ: wat da hec is that
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: Infinity/10

Some pictures of the angel. unfortunately, forgot to take pictures of her in her lingerie. will do that next time.

http://img102.imagevenue.com/loc70/th_13496_IMG_7419smallcensored_123_70lo.jpg (http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=13496_IMG_7419smallcensored_123_70lo .jpg)http://img235.imagevenue.com/loc154/th_13499_IMG_7421smallcensored_123_154lo.jpg (http://img235.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=13499_IMG_7421smallcensored_123_154l o.jpg)http://img186.imagevenue.com/loc386/th_13502_IMG_7427smallcensored_123_386lo.jpg (http://img186.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=13502_IMG_7427smallcensored_123_386l o.jpg)

studsg
26-05-2010, 03:10 PM
got some info from other forum..mamakspecial...on this xiao jei.....

Call him and was quoted 450K for 3 hours and over night of 800K.
Not a bad deal but the problem is they have to send the girl to the hotel for you to view.
Asked if I can go to his place but he said prefer to deliver to hotel.
Since I am staying in shang and to do that, I will have to personally go to the lobby and pick the chick, I decline politely.

hopr this helps bro...:D

Thanks for sharing the info bro.

For the price, it's actually quite attractive... but not sure if the quality of his girls will be any good at this price point ? :confused:

Know of any other bros here or on the mamakspecial forum that has actually sampled his good before ?

vaxvms
26-05-2010, 03:29 PM
google a site got some video of places in jkt
V2 Lounge, Jakarta on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/11582857)

studsg
26-05-2010, 03:55 PM
1st Field Report here:

Finished work at 10pm... decided to try out Boutique Spa at Hotel Orchardz so hop onto a texi and went over.

Wah... Damn difficult for a non-bahasa speaking person to survive here. None of the people speak english :(

So went and changed and tried the sauna and jacuzzi first... before seeing the manager at the counter, approached and ask how to book a massage. Was told that this is last order as they are closing at 12am. Ohh bummer :eek:

Choice of ladies were also limited to like 3... so I just ask the manager to arrange. Manager said girls do not speak any english, so have to decide on what service before I go in.... ok lor... last order... rush rush... manager say full service okay ? I have no idea what comes with full service... so anything lah

Went to the room and later a SYT came along... I was like breathing a sigh of relief it was not some 30 yr old aunty ! Anyway, both could not understand each other so I ask for a massage before anything else...

Wah... never tried an Indonesian massage before, the girls was standing on top of my back and stabbing me with her feet, can feel the entire weight of the girl... can hear bones cracking :eek:

After which, decided no time to lose.... went on to finish the objective... girl went straight for the Python and went BBBJ. I was uncomfortable as I didn't really enjoy BBBJ but I didn't how to tell her to do it with a condom in Bahasa.... so I was like Ehh ??...errr ??....ahhh

Overall SOP... SYT was okay, not really model looks or anything.... more like girl next door... RTF, not really.

As I was changing... all the girls were already in their normal clothes leaving the Spa...

Overall quite a rush job for my first virgin adventure here in J-Land

Let's see when I will get another window to venture out again.

In the meantime, definitely appreciate any recommendations fellow bros here have :D

studsg

zen6
26-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Bro naughty_goat,

Any chance of sharing the contact for mbok sum?
I'm only in Jakarta once a year and would love to see her as she is definitely my type, small and petite.. kamsia hor.

naughty_goat
26-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Bro naughty_goat,

Any chance of sharing the contact for mbok sum?
I'm only in Jakarta once a year and would love to see her as she is definitely my type, small and petite.. kamsia hor.

bro zen...just email me or PM me when u r in jkt. i will intro u to her. after ur first time with her, u can ask her for number. then dun need to go thru me again. just wanna make sure her number does not get circulated around to non cheongsters.

studsg
27-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Field Report 2:

Hop onto a Bluebird Taxi and said Classic Hotel Pasar Baru... and the driver was mumbling a whole bunch of bahasa indonesia and stopped the cab gesturing me to get off.... I assumed he did not know how to go.

Hop off and got onto another Express cab and said Classic Hotel Pasar Baru and off he went.... phew :cool:

Arrived and take the escalator to 2nd floor.... and realised there was nothing on the 2nd floor.... on later analysis, I believe here they go from Ground Floor-1st Floor-2nd Floor... so technically the place is on the 3rd floor.

Arrived and found a whole bunch of men hanging around the entrance... loud music was blasting from inside... took the bold step to go in, was given a wrist tag and off I went.

Entered and found everyone gathered near the main stage... moved around and finally found a spot to see what was happening... Wow... dancing boobies !!! ha ha :eek:

Walked around and saw groups of "uniformed" ladies sitted at the sofas and eyed one and went up to confirm with Mamasan... then was told to wait..

This was like the longest wait ever....wait....wait...wait... more than 1 hour of waiting... so just sat there sipping my drink and bought a drink for my gal as well.... another local SYT in yellow "uniform". Too bad I could not speak any Bahasa... so just silence for 1 hour listening to the loud music and dancing boobies !!! Ha ha... the only thing I could not stand was the smoke... wow... I nearly suffocated at the end of the hour :(

Anyway, finally the room was ready and off we went. Nicely decorated room with big paintings and mirrors all round with attached shower.

Went thru the standard getting ready process and off we went into action. Not bad, very girlfriend feel, kissing, etc.

Went down to the Python again BBBJ... Oh man... how do I tell them to use a condom in Bahasa here ??? :confused:

Man... this SYT was tight, initial attempts to penetrate was unsuccessful, had to apply 2 rounds of KY and the 3rd attempt was successful... feeling was so tight and good that I nearly came then... had to control and changed from MOT to WOT.... then doggy.... and finally doggy from the edge of the bed... that was all I could do to prevent the volcano from erupting !

Definitely a happy man leaving the place !

Many thanks to Bro naughty_goat for his good recommendations.

RTF = Yes.

studsg

studsg
27-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Bros... I'm feeling like going to a Spa where they have good foot reflexology ?

Maybe a hot jacuzzi ?

And some action as well ? :D

Which Spa or location would you recommend I try ? :confused:

studsg

naughty_goat
28-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Arrived and take the escalator to 2nd floor.... and realised there was nothing on the 2nd floor.... on later analysis, I believe here they go from Ground Floor-1st Floor-2nd Floor... so technically the place is on the 3rd floor.

Entered and found everyone gathered near the main stage... moved around and finally found a spot to see what was happening... Wow... dancing boobies !!! ha ha :eek:

Ha ha... the only thing I could not stand was the smoke... wow... I nearly suffocated at the end of the hour :(

bro...u should ask someone if u were lost. hahaha they will direct you with a wink.

dancing boobies only at night. the problem with this....at night, the place is packed to the roof. so lots of smoking. it's illegal to smoke indoor. but hey..it's illegal to provide sex for money too. hahahaha

bro...next time go around 4pm...the girls still complete. and the crowd still in office.

hooligans
29-05-2010, 01:05 PM
hi all bros i am totally new here, but i have been following SBF for quite a while. I am residing here in Jakarta since i work here for a year and this is the place that events happen behind close doors.

i have seen and heard alot about Jakarta and so good that i have quite reliable contacts here.

Here are some places that u bros could pay a visit to.

Alexis Hotel: More for bros who willing to pay as the place is really exclusive and the chicks are "fuhhh".. Superb.
Local Girls from 800,000 IDR to 1M IDR
Foreign Girls from 1.5M to 2.5M

*once u choose the girl,they wil change into bikini and chill with you in a indoor pool..no hurry,spend time like boyfren gilfren first.

Marlioboro Hotel: same standard as Alexis but the fees are slightly lower.but the place is really high quality standard where there's naked dance by the girls at the bar.
More foreign girls than Alexis.

*just tried a Spanish chick,cost me 1.7M IDR...2 shots,"mamamia"

Hotel Classic: More for threesome lovers,2chicks for 400,000 IDR.
2shots.

Hotel Travel: concept same like hotel classic,chicks average,but there are few raw diamonds if u r patient.

Hotel Orchid or Orchard if i am not wrong,the girls have various uniforms..like doctors,maid,nurse,office etc..

As usual for massage parlours,all in Kota area..
they have soapy massage,2v1 massage,shiatsu..etc..

Certain infos like a sushi restaurant,with naked girl on the table serving sushis on their body,naked party,sex party, all are still under KIV(heard but have not been)

anybros in jakarta do pm me if u r lost or need any help or info regards to anything,feel free to pm me..

Thanks n enjoy.:cool:

Rainman
01-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Hey - looking for a fair priced serviced apartment in Jakarta. It's been a few years since I've been - when I was there last I liked to hang out in Todays Country and some of the smaller (smoke filled) knocking shops around the neighborhood. I'm not much into the Block M scene - so I suppose I'd like to stay around Kota?

Doesn't have to be anything TOO fancy, my budget is under $1500 USD a month. Only necessity is good wifi in the room, and a studio is fine. Would just like to try out Jakarta for a month or two - I live in another asian brothel town an am burnt out with it - looking for a change.

Can anyone suggest a residence apartment or any info?

thanks!

Hmm... Only one post and disappear?

USD 1500 can get u a nice decent apartment. Call any ERA agents,

Cheers

BascMOEK
01-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Hi

Any Bros willing to party sometime: 25 June - 29 June??

Pls pm me, maybe we can cheong 2gether?? LOL

Godsbane
01-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Travelling to Jkt next week and facing a dilemna.....

1) if using a pimp (like mentioned by some bros here) - you need to transfer money ? Do not have an Indonesian account so how can i do it?

2) staying at Ritz Carlton Pacific- which to my experience is boring.
how does one arrange a take-out to my room?

Any bros who have recommendations do PM me...cheers

lobangindah
01-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Cheers to all,newb here.
Godsbane,you can check your pm :D

naughty_goat
02-06-2010, 01:02 PM
1) if using a pimp (like mentioned by some bros here) - you need to transfer money ? Do not have an Indonesian account so how can i do it?

Have you actually been reading the posts? it was clearly stated in a previous post. read point number 3:

"1.) go to ATM and transfer electronically (u need to have local account or have someone do it for u)
2.) go to DEPOSIT ATM. insert the cash and key in OKT's account number. same as above, u need local account.
3.) go to teller and do a cash deposit to OKT's account. no need to have local account. anyone can do it."

Ktsg
02-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Ah my dearest sbf bros

I will be going to JKT soon, and unfortunately, I will be staying in Mulia =X
I will be there over the weekends and am travelling alone for meetings.

The last time I went JKT was like 20 yrs ago (exchange rate S$1 : RP1500), yea...that long.
I realised I am a noob when I am in JKT.

Any experts wanna drop me some advise?
The fun near Mulia?
Frankly speaking...I do not dare to venture too far alone.
:o:o:o

Haggis Muncher
03-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Ah my dearest sbf bros

I will be going to JKT soon, and unfortunately, I will be staying in Mulia =X
I will be there over the weekends and am travelling alone for meetings.

The last time I went JKT was like 20 yrs ago (exchange rate S$1 : RP1500), yea...that long.
I realised I am a noob when I am in JKT.

Any experts wanna drop me some advise?
The fun near Mulia?
Frankly speaking...I do not dare to venture too far alone.
:o:o:o

If you cant go far just go to CJ's which situated in the hotel.

smalltit
03-06-2010, 02:55 AM
Short report from last weekend, and hopefully should be of use to Bros flying solo, as this is an easy route to take.

Stayed in Mercure Rekso, Hayam Wuruk, which means that you can walk everything, but if you are lazy it's easy to get a ride. Room are a bit worn, but still OK, and 50+ channels are great to pass time between the bonks or with your selected roommate.

Friday. Walk out of the hotel, turn left, walk about 10 min when Sparks, Lokasari Plz are located. Visited at Bintang Mawar (average quality), than moved on to Today's Country, where there was a better choice. At TC, 1 hour session with 18 yr old from central Java. The girl was maybe 7, but very nice and very good bonk. Following that, went to Millies, upstairs, but the action didn't start yet, so went back to Bintang M. Still nothing that caught my eye, so on the bike and to Stadium. Stadium packed for Friday night with a lot of pros, semis, and some innocent by-standers. I did not want to settle for something too quickly, so went on drinking/dancing and chatting up with various groups of girls. After couple hours, decided to take a break, so headed upstairs for 1 hour with a 'resident' girl that mamasans keep pushing on you from the moment you step in. Refreshed, got back and met a really nice semi-pro and it was heading all in the right direction, until it turned out that she was already with some dude. That soured the mood, so I packed up and departed around 4AM and decided not to bring anything with me back to the hotel.

Saturday. Woke up just after noon, shaved and headed to Olympic (Lokasari) for the scub-down. Nice and convenient, and had sauna, than massage and HJ. Feeling refreshed, went to eat, and about 3 PM went to Kartika for some more scrubbing. Could not make my mind up, so got two, one slim one bigger frame, with first one chocolate colored and second one fair. SOP in the room, but hard to complain about it when you have two pussies exfoliating you vigorously, ha-ha. After a while lined them up doggie style, and went in each one for 2 minutes (looking at the watch), than switched to another one. That went on for about 20 min, but could not cum, so finally got on with the fair one in missionary while the chocolate was licking my balls, and there it was, the final relief. Went back to hotel, to meet up with my Bro, and after a bit of drinking, we headed back out. This time to Siera (opposite Bintang Mawar), which was full of 4's and 5's, than to Madonna, where I just could not pass on a tiny girl from Bandung. We chatted and headed upstairs, and it took all of her work and my concentration to get that load out, as I was pretty dehydrated at this time. This was the best bonk on the whole trip, hands down. She was pettite, tight, and very nice.

OK, done with the warm up, we headed to get something for the night, but this is where we hit a "date night" obstacle. We went to Stadium, Millenium, Sun City, and there was a shortage of available women, at least the ones I would consider for bonking, and in all places it looked like groups of people that where already set for the night. Bummed out, returned to hotel about 1AM as I had an early flight.

Hope this helps a bit for the Bros that come alone, and bottom line is that the Mercure is just in a sweet spot, close to all the action and without hassle of being stuck in the traffic going from 1 place to another. I stayed in different parts of Jakarta before, but this one is tops for me.

R

hi i'm staying at your hotel but when i turn left and walk 10 minutes i end up at the kfc.. :confused:

so of all the places you mentioned, which one would you say is best and nearest to the Mercure?

Oh yeah it's my first time in jkt, is it customary to bargain on prices?

thanks!!

99White
03-06-2010, 03:16 AM
Dear Bros...

im flying to Jkt on Friday and would be staying at Grand Hyatt jkt...

any bros can advise where is some nearby action... heard the bros talking abt classic hotel.... issit near grand hyatt??

any bros can recomend a gd spa + massage + gd fj session near hyatt??

am a noob in jkt... will be visiting blowfish tho... its a beautiful joint....

any advise is appreciated...

ponzstarr
03-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Dear Bros...

im flying to Jkt on Friday and would be staying at Grand Hyatt jkt...

any bros can advise where is some nearby action... heard the bros talking abt classic hotel.... issit near grand hyatt??

any bros can recomend a gd spa + massage + gd fj session near hyatt??

am a noob in jkt... will be visiting blowfish tho... its a beautiful joint....

any advise is appreciated...

Hi Bro,

Dont be afraid to venture a little bit further. Ask the Hotel to get you a Bluebird cab (very very trusty) and go to Alexis hotel. They have everything for your pleasure and since u like Spa, go to the 7th Floor - Bath House. It's heaven. I guarantee you will love it.

They require a cover charge of 150k rupiah (20 sgd) for all the amenities, like sauna, hot pool, steam, they even got those doctor fish pools. They have lots of girls to choose from. Local, PRCs, Thais and Russians.

Don't be afraid afteru finish. The hotel has Gamya cabs (very trusty as well) to get you back to your hotel.

If you want the "Mummy's" number PM me. I'll hook you up with my usual.

Cheers bro

studsg
03-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Guys,

I'm back in Jakarta... had to go back to take care of some business in the SG office which led to me coming back here :D

Anyone know of a good place where I can go to for a massage with FJ ?
Reflexology ?
Shiatsu ?
Soapy ?

That is opened late maybe until 2am.

Other than Alexis or Malioboro... :confused:

ponzstarr
04-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Wel, i used to frequent Tropical Spa, it is in Pluit right by the toll exit/entrance (i live nearby there so i frequent the joints nearby).

I havent been there in like a years time, but they opened till late nights till 1 am. they have nice facilities too. Hot pool, steam, sauna and there are a couple of spa rooms you can choose, from normal room to vip room with jacuzzi inside.

But for the girls, you have to really ask.. my favorite last time was Trias, number 111.
Petite but pretty javanese girl with nice C rack.
Not sure if she is still there but yeah, take it as an alternative.

Ktsg
04-06-2010, 09:24 AM
is CJ as fun as the famous Alexis or Marlioboro?
I is noob in JKT la!

vaxvms
04-06-2010, 11:17 AM
is CJ as fun as the famous Alexis or Marlioboro?
I is noob in JKT la!

since u dare not ventured out too far (but alexis hotel also not far if no jam) , thus CJ is ur safest choice.....drinks can all charged to room so no need bring so muchie cash out, no risk of kenna carrot by taxi

Sniper77
04-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Hi guys,

I'll be in Jakarta for 4 days next week. This is my first time in Jarkata, hope you guys can help.

I've heard that Marlioboro club is a place not to be missed, but how is the hotel itself? Is it in a good location and have nice rooms?

Any brothers available to meet up at night during my stay, please PM me, thanks.

Ktsg
04-06-2010, 01:03 PM
since u dare not ventured out too far (but alexis hotel also not far if no jam) , thus CJ is ur safest choice.....drinks can all charged to room so no need bring so muchie cash out, no risk of kenna carrot by taxi

alright, i shall venture.
thanks

Rainman
04-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi guys,

I'll be in Jakarta for 4 days next week. This is my first time in Jarkata, hope you guys can help.

I've heard that Marlioboro club is a place not to be missed, but how is the hotel itself? Is it in a good location and have nice rooms?

Any brothers available to meet up at night during my stay, please PM me, thanks.

Same as Stadium Group.

Malioboro Hotel & Spa Official Website :: Rooms & Suites (http://www.stadiumjakarta.com/malioboro/rooms-and-suites.html)

The Malio Club that open at 10 is fun.

Cheers

smalltit
05-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Any good pubs to recommend?

Not too expensive and near Hayam Wuruk?

naughty_goat
05-06-2010, 11:17 PM
4th RTF with mbok sum:

Never had I RTF 4 times with the same girl before. Usually 2 times and it's over to the next girl. but this girl is something special to me. i guess we "clicked" is how you would put it. there are things she does for me that i will not divulge here, lest some idiot try to have the same thing.

Anyways. short RTF.

went to hotel. fully booked. 2nd hotel, fully booked. 3rd hotel fully booked. WTF!! looked at my blackberry's calendar and it's early in the month. salary time. no wonder. all these sex-starved executives just got their salaries and monthly bonuses.

4th hotel and it was also full. gave up and decided to wait in line. one of the cheaper hotels, so no privacy whatsoever. public parking and u can see these 50 year old "towkays" entering and leaving the parking lot, with their favorite, slim and slender nymphos in tow.

got us a room after 30 mins of waiting. went in and ordered her some food. we stripped and got us cleaned up while waiting for her food. (u should see the look of the bellboy when he came in with the food and saw us half-dressed in towels.

after she was full, we DFK. felt like doing it with a secret lover, not an FL. went down on her and felt her juices flowing. her turn to service me. her small mouth could barely contain my shaft. but that did not stop her from stuffing her mouth full. good friction, nice motion, no hurry. love it every time.

then MOT. i do not know why but i felt that MOT is always the perfect position with her. pounded her real hard. love the feel of her tight pussy swallowing my entire pole. exploded in her.

snuggled in bed chit chatting and then cleaned ourselves. she wanted a 2nd round but i had to go. so we got dressed, i took a couple of pics of her. and then i dropped her off at a taxi stand. usually i will drive her back. but i was running for a meeting. had to rush.

some pics from crime scene. she is truly CUTE, in a malay indonesian kind of way. just my type.

http://img131.imagevenue.com/loc493/th_41865_1751censored_123_493lo.jpg (http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=41865_1751censored_123_493lo.jpg)htt p://img161.imagevenue.com/loc251/th_41869_1752censored_123_251lo.jpg (http://img161.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=41869_1752censored_123_251lo.jpg)

studsg
06-06-2010, 03:57 AM
Hi Bros,

Thinking of trying new stuff now.

Know where is a good place I can go for a massage with HJ (Happy Ending) ?

I heard of Kartika and Berlian.... Any other recommendations ?

Also a place known as Delta, but I have no idea where is Delta ?

Anyone can share with me the address ?

smalltit
06-06-2010, 02:22 PM
SUPER: just down the road from club 36

I'll give detailed FRs later.
But i'll say this now. BE CAREFUL!

first night:
Went in to the lounge, mamasan was there, spoke pretty well and had a beer with me. After that asked if i want massage, ok, i go up and wait, on the way up many hot ceweks walking around. Thought cannot go wrong.

Suddenly 1 VERY FAT CEWEK MEATBALL walks in. By then i'm already only wearing a towel and since it was only 300k, i said heck care.

Massage was ok, but i couldn't help but wonder if she should be paying me for the FJ instead :(

2nd night:
I went straight to the counter with the photos. Some good lookers! At least in the photos. I chose what looked like the best. Counter staff said will send girl up. Ok, waiting in my room, then the girl shows up and she's gained about 30kg from when the photo was taken... :o
Another MEATBALL!!

Very disappointed. Anyone know where i can get good cheap china girls? :(

Haggis Muncher
06-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi Bros,

Thinking of trying new stuff now.

Know where is a good place I can go for a massage with HJ (Happy Ending) ?

I heard of Kartika and Berlian.... Any other recommendations ?

Also a place known as Delta, but I have no idea where is Delta ?

Anyone can share with me the address ?

Delta is a chain and can be found at many locations including one at the bottom of Harmoni and one by Gatot Subroto/Kuningan intersection.

Enjoy your relaxation:D

smalltit
06-06-2010, 05:58 PM
hey buddy....u manage to find stadium...:D

going later this week, i'll just take a cab :P

i found a bunch of other places though, look very seedy and along the small streets :D

smalltit
06-06-2010, 10:08 PM
has anyone been to club 36 recently?
how much are the girls there? :confused:

sgjoy
07-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Was in jakarta recently and friends over there brought me to Classics Hotel.

There is a spa, disco (Terminal and Bunker) and karaoke place. Went to the terminal and they have 2 girls for 400K IDR. You can also opt for the traditional 1 on 1 at 275K. There are like 50 to 60 girls in various groups. However, the girls must be from the same group.

After Classic, went over to CJ at around 1 am. IT is very easy to pick up the girls here but you do need to be patient. Saw a lovely 23 yr old and took her back to the hotel.
Cost for overnight plus cab fare and tips for her, 1 juta.

Overall a pleasant experience in JKT. Looking forward to my next visit.

sgjoy
07-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Was in jakarta recently and friends over there brought me to Classics Hotel.

There is a spa, disco (Terminal and Bunker) and karaoke place. Went to the terminal and they have 2 girls for 400K IDR. You can also opt for the traditional 1 on 1 at 275K. There are like 50 to 60 girls in various groups. However, the girls must be from the same group.

After Classic, went over to CJ at around 1 am. IT is very easy to pick up the girls here but you do need to be patient. Saw a lovely 23 yr old and took her back to the hotel.
Cost for overnight plus cab fare and tips for her, 1 juta.

Overall a pleasant experience in JKT. Looking forward to my next visit.

studsg
07-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Delta is a chain and can be found at many locations including one at the bottom of Harmoni and one by Gatot Subroto/Kuningan intersection.

Enjoy your relaxation:D

Sorry Bro,

I understand that Delta only provide HJ and not FJ.

But how do I ask for a HJ properly here in Indonesia ?

Appreciate some guidance so I don't get thrown out without a happy ending :eek:

Rainman
07-06-2010, 02:27 PM
SUPER: just down the road from club 36

I'll give detailed FRs later.
But i'll say this now. BE CAREFUL!

first night:
Went in to the lounge, mamasan was there, spoke pretty well and had a beer with me. After that asked if i want massage, ok, i go up and wait, on the way up many hot ceweks walking around. Thought cannot go wrong.

Suddenly 1 VERY FAT CEWEK MEATBALL walks in. By then i'm already only wearing a towel and since it was only 300k, i said heck care.

Massage was ok, but i couldn't help but wonder if she should be paying me for the FJ instead :(

2nd night:
I went straight to the counter with the photos. Some good lookers! At least in the photos. I chose what looked like the best. Counter staff said will send girl up. Ok, waiting in my room, then the girl shows up and she's gained about 30kg from when the photo was taken... :o
Another MEATBALL!!

Very disappointed. Anyone know where i can get good cheap china girls? :(

Hello.

There is a room at the back on the right of the counter outside. Inside is a fish tank and choose any of the girl u want.

Why take chances? Oh,,,, Never trust the photo u see on the counter as most taken donkey years baclk.

For CHeap China Girl, Go to Shen Zhen or Chang Ping,,,, No cheap import girls here.

Cheers

chatlovers
08-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Hello.

There is a room at the back on the right of the counter outside. Inside is a fish tank and choose any of the girl u want.

Why take chances? Oh,,,, Never trust the photo u see on the counter as most taken donkey years baclk.

For CHeap China Girl, Go to Shen Zhen or Chang Ping,,,, No cheap import girls here.

Cheers

You are right. its better to choose girls from the fish tank than rely on pics.

S.B.Y
08-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Just to share with My fellow Indo cewe lovers here

Fresh fromn the oven today Model/TV presenter Cut Tari and Indo Pop band Peterpan Lead singer Ariel SeX video

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/188060-video-indo-model-tv-presenter-cut-tari-pop-artis.html

watchtower
09-06-2010, 02:11 AM
In Jakarta on Thurs night 10th June, any bro want to cheong together or any senior samster care to give some guidance. Have been to Alexis twice, both times alone and its quite difficult to explore the place on my own.

smalltit
09-06-2010, 03:32 AM
Anyone know of a place in jakarta where i can look for oil paintings / artwork?

Not the touristy stuff, but just good, traditional Indo paintings.
Maybe somewhere with a bunch of budding artists / painters? :confused:

ok back to the topic:
Went to Classic hotel, walked past Terminal. Didn't go in.
Went to the basement.

Walked in a bathrobe past 30-40 girls. Pretty good!
Ended up with a hot Cewek, 700K for massage and FJ.

No complaints! She was hot! 9/10
Will go back.

How is the standard like in Terminal?
Similar to the girls in the basement spa? :confused:

massagelover
10-06-2010, 01:07 AM
bro goatie, pls pm me the contact. i am going next week. tks, will write fr.

axeman24
10-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Just came back from Classic Hotel KTV. It was customer's birthday so no choice have to go. Actually wanted to go to Maliaboro but can't this trip. Anyway my personal point of view is that its not worth going to KTV as its way to expensive to book the girl to go back hotel. Although I would say that selection is pretty good. I will be here again next month hopefully will have a chance to go to a spa to look see look see :D

Sniper77
10-06-2010, 03:12 AM
Bro Axeman,

I was at Classics hotel moments ago too. I went to the spa with 2 local colleagues. Girls are quite limited, less than 30 I think. No good selection so we moved to Malioboro. More selection there, but of cos more pricey. Selection is OK OK only, dunno why today not my day. My colleagues also say not much quality girls today.

axeman24
10-06-2010, 03:43 AM
Bro Axeman,

I was at Classics hotel moments ago too. I went to the spa with 2 local colleagues. Girls are quite limited, less than 30 I think. No good selection so we moved to Malioboro. More selection there, but of cos more pricey. Selection is OK OK only, dunno why today not my day. My colleagues also say not much quality girls today.

Well bro its ok you live another day to bonk again :D

DarkSith
10-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi guys,

Need some help. Am going on a biz trip to jkt next week. Am really into Russian girls after visiting Moscow and having an erotic massage there. WHich place has better variety for russian girls - Alexis or marlioboro? And do either have massages that turn into FJ?

Also, is there any place upscale for soapy massages? Please give actual names of these places so I can tell the taxi driver when I'm over there.

smalltit
11-06-2010, 01:41 AM
errrr... where do u bonk the girls from the bars in Blok M?
going over teh weekend

charles11
11-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Any brother here in JKT, want to meet up for beer
and watch World Cup together....????:eek:

don't feel like watching alone in apartment. pls do contact me.
BB : 218aa0a4

pm for contact.:D

cheers

velvet88
12-06-2010, 12:43 PM
added you buddy ! my last night in jkt though.

anyone else in jakarta and want to venture out tonight?

Any brother here in JKT, want to meet up for beer
and watch World Cup together....????:eek:

don't feel like watching alone in apartment. pls do contact me.
BB : 218aa0a4

pm for contact.:D

cheers

natuner
17-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Latest Field Report on Malioboro Spa & Hotel.

First time at the place, normally will go to Alexis. Place is good offers lots of things to do... spa, waiting room with dancers, discos...

Gals types : Mainly locals, got PRCs and Russians

Locals go for RP800k and above, dancers are more expensive and normally play hard to get...:( if you want them to come to you, have to buy shots... each shot is RP50k. They normally asking for 5 shots if you want a lap dance and stripease, good thing is can touch almost everywhere. Local gals are mostly big breasted.

I saw a pretty and nice looking Russian, half romanian and half russian. nice smile and playful with the waiters. Her name is natalie and she has only been there for 1 week. i think it is true as she lost her way when we were looking for the room...:)

Damage was RP1,750,000 for 1 hour... but service was good and very reactive. Body is nice and very fair.... nipples are pink... yes you heard me pink... my jaw almost drop when she stripped infront of me... A definite recommendation from me, better get her when she is new.

Thats all folks... hopefully I will get another update in my next trip later this month...:)

ciau...

sleelt
18-06-2010, 02:30 AM
Went to the spa at Alexis for the 1st night, chose a local with dyed blonde hair who look stunningly beautiful and very young (22 yo). Abit disappointed that she cannot go pool wading with me as she has no bikini and english very minimal. However, her body is fantastic! Her BBBJ skills also very powerful and I have to fight not to cum. I told her to quickly cap me and she ride the hell out of me and I finally cum within minutes. Very nice attitute girl. But I find that she doesn't like to be licked because she sort of blocked me when my face tries to get close to her wonderful breasts.

Her name sounds like Katherine or Catherine.
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitute: 8/10
Overall: 8/10 (I like her sweet smile)

My last night in JKT, I went back to Alexis and decided to test out the disco. I find that its abit boring as the strip tease cannot see properly due to the bright back light, and its behind a glass wall. And also I have to keep buying drinks for the ladies and she tells me that I can only book her out when she knocks off at 4am. I have to sleep and wake up early to catch the my plane, so I left after one drink. I guess most probably I do not know how to "play" that's why I don't find it interesting. Any bro care to give me any tips?
I left the disco and went up to the spa for relieve. Chose a Thai model with super huge breasts and slim body. Wanted to choose another one with a smaller build and small breasts with school girl looks, but I am still a sucker with boobs. Went to the wading pool, she gave me head & shoulder massage. Afterwhich, she went infront me and uses her butt to massage my didi while me massaging her huge boobs. At the room, she gave me a BJ with cap (so disappointing) and some SOP cat bath. The FJ was fine because of seeing her huge boobs bouncing. However, while I change to missionary, I saw she has a big bruise on her thigh and I got abit turn off, but luckily I still am able to cum. Afterwhich, she gave me a thai aromatic oil massage, well not very fantastic though.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 (except the bruise on the thigh)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10
Attitute: 7/10
Overall: 6/10 (Everything is SOP other than her huge boobs)

naughty_goat
18-06-2010, 05:23 AM
Let's call her Miss C. got to know her through mbok sum (read my previous FR). as it turns out, mbok sum has got quite a collection of friends to introduce to me. she is not a mama-san, but as is always the case with these girls, they tend to help one another out by recommending friends.

sms miss c one boring afternoon. she replied immediately. sounded like a friendly lass. set the time and place with her.

despite having been doing this for a while, meeting a new person is always stressful for me. so many what ifs. what if she turns out to be not as pretty as i expected? what if she smells? what if, what if....

she arrived and i was not disappointed (see pics). white skin, slim build, GND look. wears braces, but does not subtract from her appealing look. anyways, skip skip...

cleaned up and she proceeded with nipple licks. a short blowjob and my didi was already up. she capped me, wasted no time and did 2 positions, MOT and doggy. tight pussy, no smell. had to settle to a more manageable rythm, bang bang bang, pause, bang bang bang, pause...otherwise will definitely cum too soon.

watched her face contort with pleasure. could not hold back any longer. shot my load into her.

2nd round, same thing. but took longer to shoot.

summary:
Name: Miss C**DY
Face: 7.5 (Refer to pic)
Body: 7.5 (smooth white skin even though she is not chinese. not for big boobs lover)
BJ: 8 (despite her braces, she was good. took her time. no hurry. can ask for more if u r really into BJ)
FJ: 8 (will make u claustophobic)
Damage: Rp.1.5 million/3 hours/2 shots + Rp.220K hotel + Rp.56K buy her lunch
RTF: sure, after i try mbok sum's other yummy friends

Some souvenir:

http://img234.imagevenue.com/loc84/th_09265_cindy1edit_123_84lo.jpg (http://img234.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=09265_cindy1edit_123_84lo.jpg)http://img41.imagevenue.com/loc492/th_09267_cindy2edit_123_492lo.jpg (http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=09267_cindy2edit_123_492lo.jpg)

natuner
18-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Bro naughty_goat,

Tried calling you to get some contacts... anyway no issues man. I leave jakarta today and will return next month. Hopefully by then you can trust that I am a cheonger also...:)

My last report,

After Malioboro 2 nites ago, I tried my luck in CJs. The moment I stepped in at 12midnite I knew it was a mistake. The girls there are much older... shit I think maybe more then 30 and some maybe even more then 40...:( Mainly they are interested in gwailo(whites) and not asians. There were a few nice looking young ones but as usual if they are rare demand is high. So you have a room full of asian guys all wanting to talk to her.

I got pissed and left.

But this is what I got from the bartender.

Rates : Normally will overnight as thats what the gwailos like, RP1million. Sometimes people get ripped off as they leave after 1 - 2 hours saying that their children is waiting back home... :(

One bad news I heard was that there were incidents where the customer woke up in the morning and all his stuffs were missing and naturally the hotel is not responsible. Despite being a 5 star MULIA HOTEL has strict security but I believe lack the CCTVs.

Thats all boys... when back to the room and didn't even HJ myself.. Hahhahaa... girls are tat bad to me, or maybe my expectations were too high after Malioboro.

Thats all...

naughty_goat
18-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Bro naughty_goat,

Tried calling you to get some contacts... anyway no issues man. I leave jakarta today and will return next month. Hopefully by then you can trust that I am a cheonger also...:)

calling me? i dun remember giving out my number haha. sorry a bit blur lah. yah tell me in advance when u come. by EMAIL preferably. will intro u to some girls. after that, it's up to u. it's nothing personal bro. but a lot of brothers asked me for contacts. but they run away after seeing the damage on the girls. some even accuse me of being an OKT! WTF!

please understand i do not do cheap girls. i prefer those that are Rp.1,5 million and up. remember that it's for 2 shots. i guess u guys are used to Singapore prices at 1 shot per session. for cheapo f**k, can always go to classic, as i have always recommended. so if the a damage of Rp.1,5million is too much for u, dun even bother asking for contacts haha. no offense. just trying to save people some trouble. peace y'all.

once again. am not OKT. will introduce u to some girls. you can contact them. whether the girls want to or not, is not up to me.

natuner
18-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Sorry, I meant PMing you..

I am ok with 1.5Million and above... my russian girl was 1.75Million 1 hour 1 shot. I believe in one thing, quality = money.

Will try to PM you next time I am heading to Jakarta, maybe early to mid next month.

awara
19-06-2010, 01:40 AM
Here is my field report :

1st night at BATS, not much to choose from. Quality is not good. Took one for 1mil and she was too crancky. did not like it.

2nd night : been to malioboro , place was good. some good russian and thai girls. Prices quoted by mamasan were too high. It was above 1.5mil for local and 2.3 mil for a russian. There was a real stunner Russian. Was not in mood for action.

Last night : Been to king cross. This is a happening place :) Go there at 1PM , there will be a full striptease and on stage action. Atleast 50-60 girls to choose from. Prices are 350,000 550000 for the freelancers. The FL girls are better, but take time to find the right pick. Push the mamasan's and walk around the place and look for the girls. The girls come on stage and strip, wait for the one u like :)

I would like to go back to king cross again. But, the russian in malioboro is still fresh in my mind ;)

Other places i would visit are Alexis, classic and travel hotels. And Hotel melawai if time permits.

The information on King cross is from 17th June, so if you are in JKT and wondering where to go, King cross and malioboro are places. Alexis is a must visit.

Any guys in JKT and looking for mongering company, send a PM

naughty_goat
20-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Sorry, I meant PMing you..

I am ok with 1.5Million and above... my russian girl was 1.75Million 1 hour 1 shot. I believe in one thing, quality = money.

Will try to PM you next time I am heading to Jakarta, maybe early to mid next month.

dun PM. email me. SBF forum sometimes hard to access. if possible gimme ur mobile number in jakarta. u speak bahasa?

awara
20-06-2010, 01:28 AM
Been to the most famous Travel Hotel. This is a place mostly frequented by locals. Girls cannot speak english. I found a mamasan who speaks good english. I gave my specifications : Young( tight pussy), beautiful, good service.
She got, wendy. Girl was young, 20ish and good looking. I was told 1hr, 300k.

I checked the overnight price, if it is before 11PM it is 1.1mil and after 11- it is 900k. You can have the girl till 9AM. Taxi fares and Tips extra.

Name : Windy ( red dress group last group on sofas at left)
GFE : 5 ( bad english)
Face : 8
Body : 8
BJ : 8 ( cat lick followed by BJ) First experience of cat lick, i just loved it
FJ : 7 ( she could not take me in fully - says it is big, hurts)
over all exp : 6
damage : 300k + 50 tip + 30k drinks

I was told 1 hr, i assumed it to be multiple shots. But, i was told it is only 1 shot .. WTF . After the blowjob i was abt to come, she to start the fuck at that point. I came in 10 mins. that was the end I wanted another shot and she did not agree. The girl had a tight pussy and was tight around my didi.

3Some offer: take 2 girls ( 2 shots : confirmed with mamasan) for 400k.

i would recommend taking a 3some or take the girl to hotel. At hotel you can do multiple shots. Value for money.

awara
20-06-2010, 02:32 AM
Been to the most famous Travel Hotel. This is a place mostly frequented by locals. Girls cannot talk english. I found a mamasan who speaks good english. I gave my specifications : Young( tight pussy), beautiful, good service.
She got, wendy. Girl was young, 20ish and good looking. I was told 1hr, 300k.

I checked the overnight price, if it is before 11PM it is 1.1mil and after 11- it is 900k. You can have the girl till 9AM. Taxi fares and Tips extra.

Name : Windy ( red dress group last group on sofas at left)
GFE : 5 ( bad english)
Face : 8
Body : 8
BJ : 8 ( cat lick followed by BJ) First experience of cat lick, i just loved it
FJ : 7 ( she could not take me in fully - says it is big, hurts)
over all exp : 6
damage : 300k + 50 tip + 30k juices

I was told 1 hr, i assumed it to be multiple shots. But, i was told it is only 1 shot .. WTF . After the blowjob i was abt to come, she to start the fuck at that point. I came in 10 mins. that was the end I wanted another shot and she did not agree. The girl had a tight pussy and was tight around my dick.

3Some offer: take 2 girls ( 2 shots : confirmed with mamasan) for 400k.

i would recommend taking a 3some or take the girl to hotel. At hotel you can do multiple shots. Value for money.

prentice
22-06-2010, 02:36 AM
Arrived at Classic hotel, taking the lift and going to the wrong floor, KTV, asked for terminal, 1 floor down:

Setup was like Travel hotel but have to admit the lighting is better means that you can see clearer. Being in a bit of a rush, i took the bait of the mama-san who brought a tall girl to me and i told her i wanted to try 2 gals, my 1st.

The 2nd girl looks not that happy and a dark face but i still took her after checking out her boobs which proved me rite.

Brought me across the door and down to some room whereby it was interesting to see a queen sized bed for 3some. Spotted 2 condoms and queried, as i read there was interchange of condoms. Turns out that they take turns, oh well, on with 1 girl fast, with big tits while 2nd girl frenched and licked my tits, regretted the mouth as it stank of cigarette smoke, but at least she was enthusiastic. The funny thing is that the other black face girl figured the fastest way to make me cum was to ride me furiously and hard, in any case i was itching to release and didn't last that long, wanted to sit up and attack her tits but she forced me down, there must be something wierd about this as it seems they do not like customers to be sitting up while they are on top.

2nd shot tried and failed, i realised that i was not going to come twice within 1 hour and told them it's enough, after i tried both, oh well enough for more action later

Overall review, worth a visit, the gals were quite hygiene conscious and cleaned up well short BBBJ and condoms all the way. There was also mouthwash which the black faced girl muttered in bahasa accusing me of using her stuff.

Recommendation would be to wait and see before choosing as there seems to be enough time to make your selection, i didn't want to wait and needed to leave within the hour so picked quite fast.

Next to Malioboro after dinner to check out what's the fuzz, didn't take enough money with me for the foreign girls which i came to regret later with some stunning tall russians. Thais were a miss, but some of the chinese ladies were quite ok looking actually. Eventually selected a local indon, checked out the 350K cat on the other side with a screening, wanted to select 1 finally, but was taken by another guy and another gal whom i was checking out, only had eyes for another angmoh and that turned my head. Went back to the previous section and asked to see local indons, turns out dancers on podium (some only) were going for 1.3 mil.

Local indons were 800K, some nice young looking ones but no wow, another 2 parade later, picked up on the "young" ones from mamasan and picked 1 whom i thought looked like ou qing xuan, the indon petite version. Sat down and i took my time to observe the crowd and the gals, especially useful were to see nice girls returning back to the chairs and sitting down.

After some time, and some coaxing, went Up for the business. Name was Tasia, 471, playful although i understood some simple bahasa. Started with shower 15 mins, nice catbath, excellent actually, good BBBJ, sloppy version. condom and women on top, trying to make me cum, same tactic experienced previously. Wasn't so easy the 2nd time around and went through the various positions after half an hour before finishing off, spent, 50K tip and went down to pay up and leave.

Overall review, positive but definitely need to bring enough money, the russian gals i recommend, no stunning spanish girls though, if not russian then next is chinese gals.

Recommendation, a visit and sit down, check out the gals yourself first, no pressure to choose.

llbkoh
22-06-2010, 07:51 PM
added you buddy ! my last night in jkt though.

anyone else in jakarta and want to venture out tonight?

Heard alot about JKT . and quite a distance place and not a familiar playground but like to try greener pasture.....also AIRASIA around , quite affordable......but nevertheless still nervous. Care to give some insight on travel schedules and accomodation for budget play..... all thanks ... bros

Jackal Junior
23-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Bro, can tell where is king cross? in lokasari?

DarkSith
24-06-2010, 01:06 AM
I saw a pretty and nice looking Russian, half romanian and half russian. nice smile and playful with the waiters. Her name is natalie and she has only been there for 1 week. i think it is true as she lost her way when we were looking for the room...:)

Damage was RP1,750,000 for 1 hour... but service was good and very reactive. Body is nice and very fair.... nipples are pink... yes you heard me pink... my jaw almost drop when she stripped infront of me... A definite recommendation from me, better get her when she is new.

Yo bro, tried your recommendation just now. I think i broke her.:eek: Sorry if you plan to get her again next month. Below is my FR on Natalie in malioboro:

Went to malio at about 8:30pm. 2nd level in the lounge where you choose your girl is SOOO crowded. Quickly sat down, and the mamasans ask what type of girl i want. My local friend helped me to tell Natalie's name to the mamasan and she went to get her.

Natalie came over. She's brunette with what looks like green eyes. Looking at her and liking wat i saw, i asked for the price. As mentioned by our fellow bro, its 1.7 million. Chop chop sign and got out of that place and went to the room.

In the room found out that shes really new. Shes from some state between Russia and Ukraine (starts with a T). TCSS for quite some time in the room(her english is pretty good). Anyway strip (she insists her boobs are real and ask me to feel them), and then she exclaimed that my didi is the biggest she ever saw. Not believing this bullcrap, since i know some gals like to boost clients' ego, I just questioned "Really?". She replied yes and proceeded to ask me to be gentle with her later.

Had an SOP shower and ran straight to the bed shivering because it was freezing (i'm thin). She switched off the ac and started to warm me up. Did a covered BJ, and then started with cowgirl. She was having a reallllly hard time getting me into her. I was so afraid for her that i was supporting her and asked her to take her time. Eventually after many saliva lubrication and 5 minutes later, I was in (this was always a routine before entering her in any position - ie waiting for her to get me in). I got the feeling she didnt want to have any frenching (she was coughing here and there and later found out from her it was because of ac) Did a few strokes and switched to missionary as I think she couldnt take it.

Again, had to slowly enter her in case i broke her. Not satisfied, switch back to cowgirl. I must say, her cowgirl is no horserun (no pun intended):p . Damn reactive. Then doggie for a long time. Took a break (both of us had a drink) and she grabbed a stool to do i dunno wat style it is (sitting and her grinding on me). 1 hr up, she said she was sorry I couldnt cum. I assured her its okay and ask her to do a handjob. In the shower, she gave the sad pouty face and said she was sad that she was too small for me.

Think the handjob gave me an abrasion as im experiencing some pain after the handjob. While giving it, she asked who told me about her and I answered some guy online. After I came, she said "Now im happy" and smiled lol wat a lively girl. Rinsed off, changed and waved her goodbye.

Was a good experience but I'd like to try a blonde next time. If i ever get back to JKT for business that is.

prentice
24-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Hotel Travel, took my time to check out the gals around, not as many as i recalled from my last trip though.

Sitting there for about an hour, mamasan didn't pressure or intro, finally she pulled 1 petite gal over to me, i looked at her, looks pretty, which is surprising here because i couldn't see much talent from the dark lighting.

Name Livia, looks like alyssa milano but petite and short indonesian version and fair. Had a baby boy from her blackberry. but bodywise, slight tummy and B cup, probably 155 in height without heels.

Decided to take it slow and sat there, hugging her, on past experience, it's best to build up some closeness first with the gal before going up, else there's little GFE.

Fondling her and her pushing my hand away and pulling down her skirt , she kept asking to go up and say it's close to closing time, finally agreed and went up.

Quite a difference in height but on the bed no matter, showered and waited while she climbed on, catbath and can see she's horny from her eyes. I wasn't as much but good to be on the receiving side.

Great BBBJ with right suction at the top, think she wanted to make me cum fast but ammo not full tank due to previous activity. Slipped on the condom and she climbed on board rocking me, interesting technique that i've seen from indonesian gals is pinning u down while they hump you cowboystyle, i guess that works best to get customers off for them. Doesn't work for me and switched many positions, believed she cum as it was getting quite wet while grinding down onto me and moaning.

30 minutes later stopped her and asked for BBBJ instead to finish off, getting there after another 10-15 mins but not enough to make it happen and she asked me to put on condom and finish inside her, which i did, pounding her well in missionary strong and fast with her eyes lolling, gave it up and job completed.

Good session but i guess you need to make the right choices, saw many gals with tummies though, a bit of a turnoff for me.

Recommendation, many variety of gals but not as many as previously, i guess to choose between classic and travel i might choose classic with better room facilities. It's also a bit harder to get a bluebird taxi from that location, have to wait.

anakinsextalker
24-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Went down to Alexis hotel yesterday. Here's the field report:

1.6m for foreigners including Chinese
950k for local girls.

Supposedly. Room was included but got billed 300k plus for room in the end.

Interesting place to go for starters but frankly I think it's way overpriced. If you have money to burn it's visit. Quality is pretty good for the 1.6m cat. Not many exotic girls though.. 20mins for the hot pool together with the girl and 1hr in the room later.

Look 8/10 Chinese Girl from can't remember which province. Her name was Yiyi.

Age 20
Chio category
Boobs B- I believe.. Perky nips not too big..
Talkative.
Hoarse voice was a throwoff...

Overall nothing to shout about.
Fj was done in 15-20m. Good catbath. No bbbj which was a disappointment. No after sex shower together. Pussy was tight and wet with access to clit. She probably enjoyed it more judging by the way she was grabbing the wooden shelf beside the bed..

Rtf most likely not.
Overpriced Chinese import although she looked pretty.

Went to ground floor disco and paid 75k for a watered down drink and local girls half naked in podium.. Finale was stripping off the panties. Once again nice to been there and done that.

Would think that picking up FLs would be more rewarding. Any suggestions because I think place like malioboro and v2 would be the same in terms of spa..

Oh yah. If you willing to pay. Go to 5th floor of alexis, apparently. The girls go for 1.9m and they give massage and plus plus plus service for 1 and half hour. The mamasan mentioned something about wine or milk and I'm sure she didn't mean that it was for drinking.

Any other place where there is higher grade locals??
Indonesia Chinese if possible would be the topping on the ice-cream. Preferbly somewhere that can see.. I'm leaving in 2 days time..

Haggis Muncher
24-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Bro, can tell where is king cross? in lokasari?

Pak, Near Mall of Indonesia. Other places close are Sumo and MTR.

Full address is:

Komplek KOKAN Permata Kelapa Gading
Blok C no. 9-12A, 33-37
Jalan Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya
Kelapa Gading Jakarta

natuner
28-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Bro DarkSith, sorry to disappoint you on my recommendation. As you mentioned she is a sweet girl and I was just doing her a favor recommending to fellow cheongers. Come to think of it, she was kind of tight when I had her. Thought she just wasn't aroused enough and she ain't no wetter too.

Anyway if anyone likes tight pussies I guess she would be the one. I think her coughing is an excuse cause I don't see her coughing in the waiting room and the disco but when enter the room she started to cough. She also don't drink any kind of alcohol too... only juices and water and so does her work mates from the same country.

Anyway thanks for confirming my field report...:) will be heading to jakarta mid of the month with my boss which is also a cheonger. Will update then...

Yo bro, tried your recommendation just now. I think i broke her.:eek: Sorry if you plan to get her again next month. Below is my FR on Natalie in malioboro:

Went to malio at about 8:30pm. 2nd level in the lounge where you choose your girl is SOOO crowded. Quickly sat down, and the mamasans ask what type of girl i want. My local friend helped me to tell Natalie's name to the mamasan and she went to get her.

Natalie came over. She's brunette with what looks like green eyes. Looking at her and liking wat i saw, i asked for the price. As mentioned by our fellow bro, its 1.7 million. Chop chop sign and got out of that place and went to the room.

In the room found out that shes really new. Shes from some state between Russia and Ukraine (starts with a T). TCSS for quite some time in the room(her english is pretty good). Anyway strip (she insists her boobs are real and ask me to feel them), and then she exclaimed that my didi is the biggest she ever saw. Not believing this bullcrap, since i know some gals like to boost clients' ego, I just questioned "Really?". She replied yes and proceeded to ask me to be gentle with her later.

Had an SOP shower and ran straight to the bed shivering because it was freezing (i'm thin). She switched off the ac and started to warm me up. Did a covered BJ, and then started with cowgirl. She was having a reallllly hard time getting me into her. I was so afraid for her that i was supporting her and asked her to take her time. Eventually after many saliva lubrication and 5 minutes later, I was in (this was always a routine before entering her in any position - ie waiting for her to get me in). I got the feeling she didnt want to have any frenching (she was coughing here and there and later found out from her it was because of ac) Did a few strokes and switched to missionary as I think she couldnt take it.

Again, had to slowly enter her in case i broke her. Not satisfied, switch back to cowgirl. I must say, her cowgirl is no horserun (no pun intended):p . Damn reactive. Then doggie for a long time. Took a break (both of us had a drink) and she grabbed a stool to do i dunno wat style it is (sitting and her grinding on me). 1 hr up, she said she was sorry I couldnt cum. I assured her its okay and ask her to do a handjob. In the shower, she gave the sad pouty face and said she was sad that she was too small for me.

Think the handjob gave me an abrasion as im experiencing some pain after the handjob. While giving it, she asked who told me about her and I answered some guy online. After I came, she said "Now im happy" and smiled lol wat a lively girl. Rinsed off, changed and waved her goodbye.

Was a good experience but I'd like to try a blonde next time. If i ever get back to JKT for business that is.

metalsp2
29-06-2010, 02:43 AM
Hi bros.. im finally writing my first FR for bonking in Indonesia. haha.. bros who know me in sbf would have seen my FRs with mostly PRCs found in our sg island.. however recently i've been able to travel to jakarta for work and that has opened up a WORLD of opportunities in terms of cheonging.. and i must greatly thank bro Naughty Goat for giving me all those recommendations.

As my bahasa is not that great.. very very minimal.. i pm-ed bro naughty goat here in sbf after reading his FRs with so many indo gals.. and he passed me the email of an Indo OKT who is able to speak english. thats it liao la... there's no return from there.

last week when i touched down in jakarta, i started emailing the okt after i reached my hotel. the good thing about this okt is that he is on black berry all the time and i can private chat with him using yahoo mail. so it was instant conversation. i request for him to send me his portfolio of gals.. haha.. they range from sweetie young to model wild.. wah the price also range from Rp700k to over 2 million also have.

so for that night, i decided to go with a syt named AYA for 700k.. happen that she was able to make it and i waited for her to reach my hotel. usually he requires customers to bank transfer him the money first but i said that i was intro by bro naughty goat.. so he allowed me to make a different arrangement. when she reached, i just had to hand her the money first in an envelope then the action may begin.. i guess that is just to ensure that we dun cheat the gal and run off bah.

anyway.. i watied for about half an hr.. when she reached, the okt msged me on email.. told me she was waiting downstairs wearing blue jeans and checkered top. i eagerly went down to fetch her. my hotel requires room key card to reach the designated level. went down and found her at the lobby.. wow.. first look.. looks so much better than the photo sent.. she is such a young looking gal. i think can pose as poly gal in singapore but without typical sg gal's bad attitude. she was soft spoken, sweet and gentle.

when we reached the room. she sat on the sofa to email the okt i think.. i handed her the envelope and things slowly progressed. i sat beside her and smell her perfume.. niceeee... the kind of young gal's scent. she was quite cheeky too.. looking into my eyes with the innocent look. soon i was standing facing her, looking into her eyes and smiling... without much thinking we locked lips.. and i tell you... that's where we started a whole session of intense french kissing. very soon we were tonguing each other, sucking each other's lips and kissing like long lost lovers... the feeling of kissing a young gal is really wonderfull.. and best of all, u can feel the equally passionate frenching from her.. u know, normally FL in sg don like to french.. even if they do, they are always holding back. this one is different.. wah lao.. i was going mad.

i grabbed her from the sofa towards the bed.. we were both clothed. i had showered previously too so i didnt bother about the bathing tog.. but normally they do bathe tog with you. we french all the way from the sofa to the edge of the bed.. while standing at the side of the bed, i slowly slid my hands up her body and towards her breasts.. suddenly from the seemingly harmless look at her chest level turned into a great discovery.. her boobs felt so bouncy and full when i first laid my hands on them. i slowly unbuttoned her top.. one by one.. i see more and more of her lacy bra and her overflowing breasts... wtf... when i finally took off her top, a C cup lay before my eyes.. her body size is petite and slim.. so the breasts look big on her small size body.. she actually reminded me of a jap av gal ... anyway.. let me fast forward abit.. i cannot take it anymore.. we unbuckled her bra and attack her full c cups.. i was squeezing them, licking them, sucking them, smelling them... my god...

then i took off my clothes and present her with my throbbing dick.. this sweet aya started her sensual licking of my dick.. from the bottom to the tip.. then to the balls.. all this while looking at me.. it lasted quite long.. i was enjoying the licking services of a syt. then i cant stand it anymore, i took off her jeans and painted her shaved pussy.. wah lao.. she got wet very easily.. and by now she started to moan already. after 5 min, she gestured for me to go 69.. and there she goes, sucking on my dick while i lick her pussy..

we laid down side by side just caressing each other after doing 69.. i could have her in my bed the whole night man.. molesting her body as i feel like.. haha.. evil.. anyway, it was time for the main action. i told the okt to tell aya to bring condom as i didnt have it. she took out her durex featherlite and put it on me.. we started off with cowgirl first.. ooooh.. she was tight... the best view i had.. her bouncing on my dick with her boobs swinging in full view.. aya started to let out louder and louder moans... it was hot.. hot ... the feeling of a tight pussy wrapped around ur dick.. now i wished i had another gal to do tarma for me to suck on her ticks.. hahaha... (why not.. i had tried a tarma at one of the ktvs in indo just few months back)

next we changed to doggie position.. her slim waist and smooth skin really makes this position very appetising... bonking her from behind and squeezing her butt makes the sensation even stronger.. i had to slow down some times to prevent myself from shooting.. then after loud moans and piak piak piak.. we turned over for missionary.. for aya, this is my fav position as i can see her right infront of me.. while i go deep into her.. i went to her lips and we kissed again like no tomorrow.. i spread her legs apart and started to attack harder.. my god my god.. this is one of the most high bonks ive had for awhile... after another few strokes into this ever tight pussy.. i finally let out a loud groan and shot everything into the condom inside her......... arhhhhh..

we laid down on the bed catching a breather from the intense action. i think i was tired as well... we went to bathe tog shortly.. i told her that i was ok with just one shot. normally its 700k for 3 hrs/2 shots... great price right? haha.. anyway.. it was enough for me.. i don have the energy to go 2nd round.. she dressed up.. putting her big boobs back into her lacy bra... i gave her another 200k as tips and sent her on the way... 10 min later, the hotel recep called me to confirm that i know my 'guest' has left.. haha it was my first experience with that.. but i guess i understood why the hotel recep does that.. to protect the safety of their hotel stayers..

anyway.. overall:
name: Aya
looks: 8.5/10
body: 9/10 (slim and petite)
boobs: 9/10
frenching: 10/10 (is it a indo gal thingie?? if so i gotta try more)
painting: 8.5/10 (can be louder.. but very wet)
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj: 9/10
rtf: probably yes but must try other gals first...

recently i saw that bro naughty goat had a few gals he got from another okt in indo cuz the pictures are different. they are slightly more expensive but more chio and wild.. haha next time that im back.. ill get the email from him again.

now, more than ever, im beginning to discover the amazing night entertainment scene in jakarta.. and there's really more than meets the eye. i tot thailand was amazing, jakarta has it own scene.. and the gals can be more chio cuz alot of them have the mixed angmoh blood or chinese look... thats why they all look damn chio... haha.. now i cant sleep already.. thinking of my next bonk.....

naughty_goat
29-06-2010, 03:20 AM
and i must greatly thank bro Naughty Goat for giving me all those recommendations.

now i wished i had another gal to do tarma for me to suck on her ticks.. hahaha... (why not.. i had tried a tarma at one of the ktvs in indo just few months back)

... i gave her another 200k as tips and sent her on the way...

recently i saw that bro naughty goat had a few gals he got from another okt in indo cuz the pictures are different. they are slightly more expensive but more chio and wild.. haha next time that im back.. ill get the email from him again.

thanks bro metalsp2...i'm glad u had a good time with aya. yeah i have tried others now. they are a bit more expensive but worth it i think.

u should ask aya for her preferred partner. that way can have more chemistry. and for tarma, can bargain i think. u get a discount haha.

wahhh 200k is quite generous. haha but u stay far from her place. so i guess it's reasonable enough.

i would add ur rep points, but i have no power. and ppl keep zapping me for no rhyme or reason hahaha. this forum is tough. absolutely 0 tolerance. peace y'all. :):):)

tiger883
29-06-2010, 11:03 PM
hi bros,

anyone in jkt right now? would appreciate if someone could share some outcall contacts.

reports will follow...

thx

shadow chaser
29-06-2010, 11:13 PM
dear all bros out there..

warm greetings everyone!just wondering if there r still FL standing at the front part of the pubs at BLOCK M area?They usually stand near the bus stop area..

DarkSith
30-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Bro natuner, i wasnt disappointed except the tight pussy part lol. She was lively and accomodating. Before going malio, I was told by my local colleague that russians in malio are generally snobbish. And I used to think tight pussy=good. How wrong was I? Like no feeling...:(

Anyways, just a sidenote: Be sure to do things fast. After that handjob, natalie explained to me that if we dont get out soon, she has to pay some penalty. So I was rushed to change and leave.

knightsbridge
30-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi bros,

I was just assigned to handle Indonesia market recently. I frequent Jakarta every 2 weeks. Need help on where to have fun. Been to Alexis and Malioboro, these 2 places are more of upscale spa cum sex. But overall is an experience. :D

Bro Naughty goat, read your FRs. very exciting... are you in Jakarta? Wanna meet up?

Any bros in Jakarta till 10July? Can meet up for drinks and cheong together... :p

knightsbridge
30-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Bro Naughty Goat,

Please PM me your email address to get in touch. :p