PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

alterN
18-12-2008, 02:44 AM
Bros,

How is the coast now in JKT?
Izzit clear liao or the broom still sweeping.
Tot of dropping in b4 new year.
Cheers.:D

naemlo
18-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Also ive seen many just for some extra money always accompany by some Bule but not Chinese at the street.

Bule is always associate with "rich", "educated".... But irony the current economic prob started from them... Citibank, AIG, Automobile n others begging on the kneel looking for money.... :D

perish__
18-12-2008, 10:02 AM
As LKY said recently.
the tide is changing . China is the next force.

viceman
18-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Anyone can tell me isnt the local Pumibutra girl more prefer to have a own race boy friend more than a local Chinese in Jakarta ? Also ive seen many just for some extra money always accompany by some Bule but not Chinese at the street.

Actually, in many traditional Indon Chinese family, the parents are very strict about who the children go out with. I have a friend who married a local guy and the father actually disowned her... So, it's somewhat a taboo... Sigh! What women will do for LOVE; and MEN will do for LUST... :D :D

viceman
18-12-2008, 11:19 AM
As LKY said recently.

You can see evidently that our Sperm Bros going to Changping is getting larger and larger... :D :D

aakumu
18-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Bros,

Hi bro,
Broom sweeping has died down a bit but will in full effect closer to the Islam New Year.

As LKY said recently.
Hi bro,
You don't say, I though it was India and Russia next. China is current, no?

Actually, in many traditional Indon Chinese family, the parents are very strict about who the children go out with. I have a friend who married a local guy and the father actually disowned her... So, it's somewhat a taboo... Sigh! What women will do for LOVE; and MEN will do for LUST... :D :D
Hi bro,
What about Chinese boys with Indo girls?
Is it ok?

My humble two cents.

sixnine696900
18-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi bros,
FYI, Fashions hotel at Gunung Shahari is in full swing, after they were raided they were quite, but last I was taken there it is hopping, some says better than Alexis.
Just wanted to share, hope some of you bros find it useful.
I will keep updating the list of places that have be raided and which have not been.

My humble two cents.
Hi Bro,
It seem you well connected, could you please tell us if it is safe to cheong from now till the end of the year?
Thanks.

Cheers.

Pest
18-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Hi Bro,
It seem you well connected, could you please tell us if it is safe to cheong from now till the end of the year?
Thanks.

Cheers.

It seems you are well cloned aakumu? could you tell us when to stop promoting this con job?

klguylate30s
18-12-2008, 11:15 PM
It seems you are well cloned aakumu? could you tell us when to stop promoting this con job? I couldnt have said it any better! :D

newyorker88
19-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Wah Lau!! You should start a new thread with this story leh..

Some of these girls are OL and attending these parties get them to party as well as additional income. Most of them already have the expectation of getting laid, however, with the element of pills, I can imagine the scene..

Cheers!

VM

It is some old time fun with my customers and friends. In my line of business, drinking, gambling, prostitution, drugs( estacy), KTV is common among us. So far, I done all except drugs. hehehe

Most of these gals wanted to be feed, either with money or drugs. They cannot get the pills easily, always afraid of being caught. In VIP rooms, it is safer to play.

Those who have been to what I describe will know. All these are common.

There was another time when there is a new gal in town, just de -flowered by a guy, paid something like 5 juta. After that, she was passed around by the friend to be tried by others. they say fucking tight still. Of cos, she got paid by each guy who tried her.

These are old memories as I write. Havent been to jak for a couple of month liao. Just wonder how are things there now.

newyorker88
19-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Hi bro,

Hi bro,
What about Chinese boys with Indo girls?
Is it ok?

My humble two cents.

There are many who had indo wife, I mean the chinese guys. Usually in Jakarta, that are quite a lot of them who had indo wives. However, in Medan, especially in the kampongs, people will stare at you if you hold hands with a indo gal in the streets.
In batam, people will view the gal as a WL. :D

qibye
19-12-2008, 10:25 PM
This is bad news... I think they have not "tipped" the Police enough this time during the "Fitri"...

Hope Bro Guan is alright...

Cheers!

VM
Thanks for your concern bro, I am OK now.

I am not involve so much in SPA business already since I am busy with new business in China, as you know that I and my friends started donuts business in Malaysia last year and we already expand our business to China recently, and I will be moving there soon.

aakumu
20-12-2008, 04:46 PM

I am not involve so much in SPA business already since I am busy with new business in China, as you know that I and my friends started donuts business in Malaysia last year and we already expand our business to China recently, and I will be moving there soon.

Hi Bro,
Nice to see you settle out of the business in Jakarta, but you will still be cheonging right?
Miss playing golf with in J-town last time around, hope to see you in China soon.
Sad to see a reliable beacon of light in the Jakarta thread slowing down, who can we depend on now?
Happy to see your business doing well, will have to try your donuts when in Malaysia.

My humble two cents.

ronaldko
20-12-2008, 05:07 PM
There are many who had indo wife, I mean the chinese guys. Usually in Jakarta, that are quite a lot of them who had indo wives. However, in Medan, especially in the kampongs, people will stare at you if you hold hands with a indo gal in the streets.
In batam, people will view the gal as a WL. :D

Did u mean secret wives ? :D
How about if Indo gal going out with Chinese guy in Jakarta, isnt their family allow ? i mean upper class Indo family.

viceman
20-12-2008, 06:41 PM
It is some old time fun with my customers and friends. In my line of business, drinking, gambling, prostitution, drugs( estacy), KTV is common among us. So far, I done all except drugs. hehehe

Most of these gals wanted to be feed, either with money or drugs. They cannot get the pills easily, always afraid of being caught. In VIP rooms, it is safer to play.

Those who have been to what I describe will know. All these are common.

There was another time when there is a new gal in town, just de -flowered by a guy, paid something like 5 juta. After that, she was passed around by the friend to be tried by others. they say fucking tight still. Of cos, she got paid by each guy who tried her.

These are old memories as I write. Havent been to jak for a couple of month liao. Just wonder how are things there now.

Hey! Bro. Start a new story thread on these parties leh... Must be very juicy... :D

viceman
20-12-2008, 06:42 PM

Glad to hear that you are ok...

Which City in China will you be staying?? Keep us posted.

Cheers!

VM

Exhausted
20-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Bros,

Recently started cheonging Jtown, after combing through this thread. Thanks to all the bros who had provided info but been damn busy with work so not time to write FRs.

Just got back from there a few days back, and cheonged at travel hotel 2 nights. Everything seems normal, but can't comment on the other places that other bros mentioned got raided over last few weeks.

naemlo
20-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Who will be in JKT 28-31/12??? :D

viceman
21-12-2008, 03:26 AM
Who will be in JKT 28-31/12??? :D

Bro, doing countdown in JKT??? :D

naemlo
21-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Bro, doing countdown in JKT??? :D

Countdown in BKK.... :D Will be flying over to Bkk from JKT.

perish__
21-12-2008, 01:32 PM
bro namelo,

damn happening, from jkt to bkk.......
cool

naemlo
21-12-2008, 02:15 PM
damn happening, from jkt to bkk.......

Want to join me for New Year countdown in BKK? I know u are in JKT for Xmas.... if u stay till 31... we can go Red Square together... :D

sixnine696900
21-12-2008, 08:59 PM
It seems you are well cloned aakumu? could you tell us when to stop promoting this con job?

Hi Bro,
Thanks.

Cheers.
Hi bro,
I was only asking a question; why am I called a clone?
From his posting, there is nothing that reference to him coning anybody, were you personally con by him in any way, please do explain?
I was only asking for his advice on the situation in Jakarta now till the end of the year.
What is wrong with, what do you have to gain from asking that question?
Better yet, what do you have to loss by it?
Stupid comments need not to be reply!
I ask a question and I get accused of being a clone.
Zapped lah.... you big strong senior bro.
Cheers.

Pest
21-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Hi bro,
I was only asking a question; why am I called a clone?
From his posting, there is nothing that reference to him coning anybody, were you personally con by him in any way, please do explain?
I was only asking for his advice on the situation in Jakarta now till the end of the year.
What is wrong with, what do you have to gain from asking that question?
Better yet, what do you have to loss by it?
Stupid comments need not to be reply!
I ask a question and I get accused of being a clone.
Cheers.

Simple, very simple...

1. Both of you have similarly bad english .

2. You both started with... Hi bro,...and ended with ...cheers. ( eerily similar, don't need and expert to figure it out !)

3. All your clones started during the same time, August and september and suddenly flood this forum.

You must be an Indonesian male, under 30, looking for easy pickings hopefully to unsuspecting bules in this forum and making some...

and can i add........

My last two cents....

Pest
21-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi bro,
Cheers.

And by the way.....yes, i just Zapped you as you requested and it feeeeels good !

another two cents

newbird9403
22-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Countdown in BKK.... :D Will be flying over to Bkk from JKT.

Brother.

Sorry to contact you via the thread. My handphone corrupted and I lost all contact details. I wanted to return your call the other day but I couldn't. Waited for you to call again but you didn't. Can call me or not asshole. Sorry I just got back to work in Jakarta.

regards
Alfred

naemlo
22-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Sorry I just got back to work in Jakarta.

haizzzz dun say u liao.... I will be in JKT 28-31/12... pergi massage??

newbird9403
22-12-2008, 04:20 PM
haizzzz dun say u liao.... I will be in JKT 28-31/12... pergi massage??

Chow Hai.... I busy lah. Massage NO NO. New Resolution. From this X'mas onwards I am turning over to a new leaf. No more cheonging lah. You come from 28 Dec you will have to stay at the new place. I am shifting over from 27 Dec 08. M Hai...., go Bkk on 31 Dec also never call. Now too late to do anything lah.

naemlo
22-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Chow Hai.... I busy lah. Massage NO NO. New Resolution. From this X'mas onwards I am turning over to a new leaf. No more cheonging lah.

This meant to be a joke right? :rolleyes:

You come from 28 Dec you will have to stay at the new place. I am shifting over from 27 Dec 08.

Remember bring my stuffs over to your new place. I will be in Mecure, Hayam Wuruk. :D Easy access to all shits.

newbird9403
22-12-2008, 04:35 PM
This meant to be a joke right? :rolleyes:

Remember bring my stuffs over to your new place. I will be in Mecure, Hayam Wuruk. :D Easy access to all shits.

No joke serious, I am very very sick of cheonging.

klguylate30s
22-12-2008, 06:04 PM
And by the way.....yes, i just Zapped you as you requested and it feeeeels good !
another two cents

Like wise and I felt good to! We all know thier cloning tatics! Hi 5 bro! I agree he asked for it! :p

NobleEagle
22-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Like wise and I felt good to! We all know thier cloning tatics! Hi 5 bro! I agree he asked for it! :p

but one thing must hand it to "him", should award these "guyssss" for "his" never give up and act blur attitude :p

aakumu
22-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Hi Bro,
Thanks.

Cheers.

Hi Bro,
Jakarta has quite down a bit but yesterday the police raided a hotel in North Jakarta. They taken in nine couple and two of the were with under age girls one was 14 the other was 16 years old.
I think this is going to be like this right down till the end of the year, so cheong at your own risk.
No saying when the cops will strike again, but be sure to bring your passport along where ever you go and never do anything illegal.
That way you should be fine.

My humble two cents.

viceman
23-12-2008, 01:41 AM

Another "Legend" retired... :D

naemlo
23-12-2008, 09:46 AM

U should be retired long long time ago.... :D

newbird9403
23-12-2008, 10:36 AM
U should be retired long long time ago.... :D

Agreede, this will be the last of Newbird9403/IndianaK.

newyorker88
23-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Did u mean secret wives ?
How about if Indo gal going out with Chinese guy in Jakarta, isnt their family allow ? i mean upper class Indo family.

You think these guys go out TELLING their family? :D Of cos no lah! They book the hotel, bring the gals there for fun. Followed by KTV and disco. The upper class guys are rich, filthy rich. And changing girlfriends are nothing to them.

viceman
23-12-2008, 11:55 AM
You think these guys go out TELLING their family? :D Of cos no lah! They book the hotel, bring the gals there for fun. Followed by KTV and disco. The upper class guys are rich, filthy rich. And changing girlfriends are nothing to them.

Hahaahaaa!! Some even have "intermediate" Bonking Pad/Apartment in the City or Kota area to make things easier... :D

sporeaninbatam
23-12-2008, 11:58 AM

Wkwkwkwkwkw. Truly agreed bro.

Eventhough i'm not rich, i still can afford to keep 2 undergrads (1 in batam, 1 in bandung) and have a gf.

Things are cheap here bro.

I see my indo friends who are filthy rich, they can afford practically everything man.

yscorpio
23-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi Guys,

Have been going through posts for several days. Very good info. Want to know if there is any latest FR on Sumo Spa, Kelapa Gading. Any info will be helpful.

Thanks.

ronaldko
24-12-2008, 01:17 AM

Eventhough i'm not rich, i still can afford to keep 2 undergrads (1 in batam, 1 in bandung) and have a gf.

I see my indo friends who are filthy rich, they can afford practically everything man.

Wow! i also want to learn from u how to being a sucessful sugar daddy. I heard some second class business secretary college in Jakarta have many FL for supply, any information ? :cool:

yscorpio
24-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Hi Guys

Going through the posts, I found that there were lot of recommendations for Tropical. Planning to go there in the next couple of days. Any recommendation for good massage / BBBJ / CJ?

Thanks

gurame
24-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi Guys,

Have been going through posts for several days. Very good info. Want to know if there is any latest FR on Sumo Spa, Kelapa Gading. Any info will be helpful.

Thanks.

been there few days back... bonked maria, overall not bad, i'll rate her 8/10
sorry coz really too busy to write full FR coz preparing to return to spore for comin long holidays. btw do u live at kelapa gading??

newyorker88
24-12-2008, 02:30 PM

Jakarta is expensive compared to batam. of cos, if you compare sing, cannot compare lah. Give them a couple of Juta per month, they sleep with you. Of cos, that does not mean they dont have other boy friends as well :D

Batam? Is she studying in UIB? At Baloi?

yscorpio
24-12-2008, 02:49 PM
been there few days back... bonked maria, overall not bad, i'll rate her 8/10
sorry coz really too busy to write full FR coz preparing to return to spore for comin long holidays. btw do u live at kelapa gading??

Nope, don't stay in Kelapa Gading but normally go there to have some beer with fish in the Mall Kelapa Gading Food court. Heard lot of activity has started in KG with MTR, Delta, My Place, Sumo etc. opening up but don't know which one is good as I have not seen any FR's on the area. Any info will help.

sporeaninbatam
24-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Jakarta is expensive compared to batam. of cos, if you compare sing, cannot compare lah. Give them a couple of Juta per month, they sleep with you. Of cos, that does not mean they dont have other boy friends as well :D

Batam? Is she studying in UIB? At Baloi?

Ya bro, the batam one i know got no other bf, but the bandung one i suspect she do have other guys lah but i dont give two hoots abt it cuz whenever im in Bandung she'll treat me like an emperor. The bandung one i give 3jt p/mth. However the batam one no other bf, cuz shes staying with me. Hehehehehe.

She's in UIB, before she was with me, she wasn't studying and i enrolled her into UIB after i'm with her. No exact amount as to how much i'm giving her a month. Maybe probaly ard 4-5 jt but gave her a car. Manado girl ;)

asingk
25-12-2008, 03:33 AM
If you want enjoying and refreshing in Jakarta..expecially having fun to the massage place & having fun with a beautifull girls... just PM me, i will be guide you with a hokkian and english language which I can speak..

When you arrived in jakarta, I can pick up you on soekarno-hatta Airport
I will be guide you to many places for massage girls & many Prostitute high Class girls

You can contact me +6281315788878
+622168688847
You can contact me first for sure of me..
or e-mail me at : [email protected]

asingk
25-12-2008, 03:39 AM
If you want enjoying and refreshing in Jakarta..expecially having fun to the massage place & having fun with a beautifull girls... just PM me, i will be guide you with a hokkian and english language which I can speak..

When you arrived in jakarta, I can pick up you on soekarno-hatta Airport
I will be guide you to many places for massage girls & many Prostitute high Class girls

You can contact me +6281315788878
+622168688847
You can contact me first for sure of me..
or e-mail me at : [email protected]

i'm serious..

Apolloladies
25-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Dear All

If You Are want the high class ladies escort, please contact us
we have many high class ladies who's still an university college in Jakarta & bandung city
they have a good body and also sex service,
if you want our list escort, rate and term of booking, please mail us :
[email protected]

we are waiting your email

only for expat who want a high class ladies

regards

perish__
27-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Dear All

we have many high class ladies who's still an university college in Jakarta & bandung city
[email protected]

regards

looks like this sex tour thingy guide is getting very popular nowadays.
to share with fellow bros about such so called escorts
they will always promise you the sky, but when you see the girl,
they always cant deliver, thereby wasting your time.

for bros going to jkt - can try fortune spa. its near meriden hotel.
very nice decor, nice rooms and nice ladies.
a 135min session in their suite will set you back 550k rupiah

sporeaninbatam
27-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Dear All

[email protected]

regards

In jakarta, if you are good really good escort agency, you don't have to resort to this kinda online advertising man.

I tried 2 x who claims to provide expats with high class ladies, end up F*CKED UP CLASS LADIES who don't even have any table etiquette. Damn it.

Pest
27-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Dear All

[email protected]

regards

If you really want to ply your trade here perhaps you could brush up on your english ?

Something fishy is going on here....I smell a rat, bro aakamu ?

newyorker88
29-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Ya bro, the batam one i know got no other bf, but the bandung one i suspect she do have other guys lah but i dont give two hoots abt it cuz whenever im in Bandung she'll treat me like an emperor. The bandung one i give 3jt p/mth. However the batam one no other bf, cuz shes staying with me. Hehehehehe.

She's in UIB, before she was with me, she wasn't studying and i enrolled her into UIB after i'm with her. No exact amount as to how much i'm giving her a month. Maybe probaly ard 4-5 jt but gave her a car. Manado girl

Manado girl? Chinese? Hahaha.

UIB, studying what course? GOt friend's daughter in there too, of cos, cannot touch her ! Wow, you spending a bomb on the gals there, of cos it is still cheap, compared to singapore, for roughly 1 K singapore dollars, you got 2 gals!

sporeaninbatam
29-12-2008, 12:59 PM
If you really want to ply your trade here perhaps you could brush up on your english ?

Something fishy is going on here....I smell a rat, bro aakamu ?

That was what I was trying to imply too bro. Never trust this agents who advertise on the newspapers or internet. I only trust Germos(Agents) who are recommended by friends. 1-2 jt can get 3hr ST with REAL HOT SYT or Models.

Ever paid 5jt for one night booking for a supposedly-model, but end up some kampung girl. F*ck.

Manado girl? Chinese? Hahaha.

UIB, studying what course? GOt friend's daughter in there too, of cos, cannot touch her ! Wow, you spending a bomb on the gals there, of cos it is still cheap, compared to singapore, for roughly 1 K singapore dollars, you got 2 gals!

I enrolled her into Business Admin bro.

Well Manado girl, she's not a chinese. But she's hotter den the indo chinese and she got the eurasian look. FYI, manado are not chinese altho they are really fair and hot :D

Yeah bro, fuck, I think I can only keep a secondary school girl in Singapore with 1k. Lol.

newyorker88
29-12-2008, 02:09 PM
I enrolled her into Business Admin bro.

Well Manado girl, she's not a chinese. But she's hotter den the indo chinese and she got the eurasian look. FYI, manado are not chinese altho they are really fair and hot.

Yeah bro, fuck, I think I can only keep a secondary school girl in Singapore with 1k. Lol.

Manado have chinese also, but manado are very fair skin like you say. Badung gals are fair skinned too.

So far, the best are from Java, as far as I am concern, submissive and GLF . Bali gals are ok, but not that hot, after experience with one of them. Maduras are know for their dick sucking prowess with their CB. Havent try it yet.

Indo chinese FL sucks, if you run into them before, they just want $. However, they are still better than PRC chinese, in terms of attitude.

sporeaninbatam
29-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Manado have chinese also, but manado are very fair skin like you say. Badung gals are fair skinned too.

So far, the best are from Java, as far as I am concern, submissive and GLF . Bali gals are ok, but not that hot, after experience with one of them. Maduras are know for their dick sucking prowess with their CB. Havent try it yet.

Indo chinese FL sucks, if you run into them before, they just want $. However, they are still better than PRC chinese, in terms of attitude.

Yeah bro, ever asked my manado girl before. However, the percentage of chinese in Manado is like only 5%? And they're "migrants" who come over to do business n etc.

Bandung girls are fair, as fair as chinese i can say. But well, i stick to manado girls, fair, eurasian looking, GFE damn shiok, sayang u, faithful? Hehehe not so sure about faithful.

I tried bali girls, well they're willing to try anything. Never tried Madura girls before but i heard something like you said bro.

Well I've found good indo-chinese FLs in Jkt n Surabaya. Percentage is 1 out of 4 maybe? Yes, i'll never bonk PRC girls. Not racist as I'm chinese but i just don't like them.

Just my 2cents worth. Hehehe

sporeaninbatam
29-12-2008, 02:28 PM

Yeah bro, ever asked my manado girl before. However, the percentage of chinese in Manado is like only 5%? And they're "migrants" who come over to do business n etc. Besides my "mistress", my real girlfriend's a Manado girl too.

Bandung girls are fair, as fair as chinese i can say. But well, i stick to manado girls, fair, eurasian looking, GFE damn shiok, sayang u, faithful? Hehehe not so sure about faithful.

I tried bali girls, well they're willing to try anything. Never tried Madura girls before but i heard something like you said bro.

Well I've found good indo-chinese FLs in Jkt n Surabaya. Percentage is 1 out of 4 maybe? Yes, i'll never bonk PRC girls. Not racist as I'm chinese but i just don't like them.

Just my 2cents worth. Hehehe

newyorker88
29-12-2008, 03:31 PM

Surabaya Chinese dont speak hokkien. Some dont even understand Bahasa Indo! They speak Jawa. So far, I been sticking around Sumatra and Java, Riau Islands for fun. Batam is a transit point for many FL too. Many come here to find a better life or work, and many move on.

Most of them are on contract to come here in Batam, and return after a year or two. Hunt about and you will find some that are gems. Of cos, my friend says the best and most beautiful are in Jakarta, I guess he is referring to the SYT and younger ones. For me, experience and service is more important. Sometimes, these ladies know how to make your day and makes you feel much better after a hard day's work. Hahaha.

sporeaninbatam
29-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Surabaya Chinese dont speak hokkien. Some dont even understand Bahasa Indo! They speak Jawa. So far, I been sticking around Sumatra and Java, Riau Islands for fun. Batam is a transit point for many FL too. Many come here to find a better life or work, and many move on.

Most of them are on contract to come here in Batam, and return after a year or two. Hunt about and you will find some that are gems. Of cos, my friend says the best and most beautiful are in Jakarta, I guess he is referring to the SYT and younger ones. For me, experience and service is more important. Sometimes, these ladies know how to make your day and makes you feel much better after a hard day's work. Hahaha.

Yeah bro, only KEPRI chinese speaks Hokkien, not all of them but majority of them do speak Hokkien.

Well, I've never met any cino jowo(javanese chinese) who can't speak bahasa. All I've met can converse in both Bahasa n Jawa.

Well before i ventured out more, I myself used to think that the SYTs in JKT r e best but I was proven damn wrong when I went to Bunaken(in manado) for a diving trip and it's really amazing there. SYT's who are damn pretty, you can find oriental looking ones or eurasian looking ones who don't even need any makeup to enhance their beauty.

You shd try Manado boss :)

newyorker88
30-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks,

Never been further than Jkt and Bali on Java side. As for Sumatra, I been to many places.

Tanjung Balai Karimun is also a place with many SYT. It is said that all young gals are working there! I am not sure about the claim, but when you go there, you see it all! Haha

Perhaps, it is becos you never seen "others", in manado, or like Dayaks, who are suppose to be fair too, that is why you see them as "beautiful. When I first ventured to USA about 20 years ago, I see so many ang mos who are so beautiful, or the PRCs about 10 years ago, when I first when there. After awhile living there, you get use to their looks and they look the same. Hahaha. Perhaps, we are captivated by their looks becos their type are alien to us.

As for Java gals, they are typical, shorter, slim and big breast. Malayu are darker, big breast too. Baliness gals difference is in their eyes, they have the Aryan look. Others varied abit here or there. Afterall, they are natives of these region.

Bataks are hardworking woman, never tried any of them before as a FL or WL.

Xdecepticon
30-12-2008, 09:22 PM
I still prefer the Milf Madurese (though most of them are not tat attractive/fair) if its solely for bedmate and bonking sexion. Really like vacuum cleaner...words juz cant describe it! :D

naemlo
31-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Ever paid 5jt for one night booking for a supposedly-model, but end up some kampung girl. F*ck.

5 Juta?? I can bonk till my lan jiao sores.... :D

vaxvms
31-12-2008, 01:12 PM

true...5 juta can open how many bottlesss of vodka in red sq :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

have fun tonite

sanuk

viceman
31-12-2008, 01:25 PM

Keep some small change for ice packs, ok??? :D :D

naemlo
31-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Happy New Year to all my Indo cheongsters.... :D

klguylate30s
31-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Anf a Happy New Year to All! :)

aakumu
01-01-2009, 11:59 AM

Hi bro,
And happy new year to all, may you have a smashing safe cheonging time in Jakata.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
01-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Hi bro,
Have a Happy New Year to all, may you have a smashing safe cheonging time in Jakata.

My humble two cents.

parn_t
01-01-2009, 06:58 PM
*** Airport Exit Taxes

Under the new policy, the exit tax for those aged 21 years and above departing from airports will be raised from Rp 1 million (US$91) to Rp 2.5 million, and for those traveling by sea from Rp 500,000 to Rp 1 million, effective from Jan. 1, 2009, to Dec. 31, 2010.

Those exempt from paying exit tax directly:
1. People below 21 years of age
2. Foreigners staying in Indonesia no more than 183 days within the last 12 months
3. Diplomats and people working for the diplomatic corps
4. International organization officials, including families
5. Indonesian citizens with residency permits from a foreign country
6. Haj pilgrims
7. Indonesian citizens working abroad
8. People departing Indonesia by land
9. NPWP holders and their dependents

Those exempt from paying exit tax, with supporting documents:
1. Foreign students in Indonesia
2. Foreigners involved in research in science and culture, cooperation in technology, religious and humanitarian missions
3. Foreigners working in Batam, Bintan and Karimun and liable to pay income tax as per Article 21 or Article 26.
4. Disabled and ill people seeking medical treatment abroad paid for by social organizations
5. Members of art, culture and sport missions who represent Indonesia abroad
6. Students in a student-exchange program
7. Indonesian citizens working abroad with approval from the Manpower and Transmigration Ministry

Bros,

The new taxes apply to Indonesians. However, it seem that will cover foreigner as well.

Anyone know what is the airport taxes now?
For tourist visa, business visa & Foreigner Kitas?

It's seem that if you are a tourist, you need to pay 2,5juta when your stay exceed 183days in 12mth. Not sure if the counting month starting Jan'09.

Any ideas from bros?

Rainman
02-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Perhaps, it is becos you never seen "others", in manado, or like Dayaks, who are suppose to be fair too, that is why you see them as "beautiful.

Dayak are fairer then the Chinese, they never get dark even if after been in the pool under the sun for hours...

Cheers

Rainman
02-01-2009, 12:40 AM

U telling me now ya....

Attached as usuallllll......

aakumu
04-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Hi bro newyorker88,
If you have a Suip, you do not have to pay any exit tax, but if you do not have you only have to pay 20% of the tax.
That is the plan for next year anyway.
But we will see.

My humble two cents.

Hi Bro newyorker,
New update on the exit tax.

Editorial: Exit tax freed, less red tape?
Wed, 12/31/2008 10:51 AM | Opinion

The 150 percent increase in exit tax fees to Rp 2.5 million (US$210) as of Jan. 1, 2009, Indonesian citizens aged 21 years and older will have to pay each time they fly out of the country-- unless they hold a taxpayer identification number (NPWP) -- has turned out to be a most effective way to net new taxpayers.

Across Indonesia, in the few weeks since the government announced the planned tax measure the number of people registering for taxpayer numbers has increased more than tenfold, with up to 100,000 new applications a day. The tax office may have booked more than 10 million new taxpayers this year alone.

However, the new measure has yet to pass one crucial test: How easy will it be to verify outbound travellers' tax documents at international terminals, to check if they truly qualify for exemption.

According to the directorate general of taxation, travelers must submit a copy of their taxpayer number, a passport and a boarding pass to tax officials at airports or seaports for verification before they can obtain a "free exit tax" sticker for their boarding pass.

This means the taxation directorate will need to set up special counters for verification which, if not conducted efficiently and properly, could become a new bureaucratic hassle for travelers hurrying to catch flights.

The tax office is well advised to recognize that verification is much more time consuming than the simple exit tax payment system already in place and operated by commercial banks in departure halls.

Tax officials should see to it that the verification runs smoothly so travelers are not held up in long queues, potentially causing them to miss flights.

The ease and efficiency of this verification will depend on how the tax office manages its workload during peak flows of outbound travelers.

Better yet, if the tax office could set up a system allowing travelers to use their taxpayer identification cards as smart cards for seamless verification.

But again, registering taxpayers is only the first step in the ongoing drive to broaden the national taxpayer base. The tax office also needs to develop an effective and efficient tax administration and introduce tough law enforcement to minimize tax evasion and tax fraud.

If law enforcement remains lax and the institutional capacity of the tax administration is not improved, the massive number of new taxpayer registrations could turn out to be a flop, as happened in a similar campaign in 2005.

In 2005, the tax directorate boasted having almost tripled the number of registered taxpayers to more than 10 million individuals, but the number of taxpayers who filed annual tax returns last year remained stagnant, at around 3.7 million as of this year.

The concerted tax campaign this year has also registered more than 10 million new taxpayers, but what is the significance of these new registrations unless the number of taxpayers filing annual tax returns increases significantly too?

My humble two cents.

yscorpio
04-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Hi guys

Read lot about Tropical Spa. So, thought of trying it out. Went with my friend on 2nd Jan around evening time. Hard place to find, but lot of people do know it and were able to guide.

Anyway, good environment. Waiter named hendrik came to greet us and asked our requirements. Quite clearly told him, require a therapist who can also do body massage. Was recommended Number 18. Friend picked up another.

Went into room. Gave a good massage to my little john. Then went over to massage full body. She was good in massage. Later, asked her to give body massage which she said she does not. Quite disappointed. She told that body massage given by FL's only. Hmmm, well, was not in mood to try FL's. So, asked her to finish massage..which included HJ to round up and came out.

Guys, recommend me any therapist good in BBBJ and Cat Job (In tropical spa or else where).

newyorker88
05-01-2009, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=parn_t;33601862. Foreigners staying in Indonesia no more than 183 days within the last 12 months
The new taxes apply to Indonesians. However, it seem that will cover foreigner as well.

Anyone know what is the airport taxes now?
For tourist visa, business visa & Foreigner Kitas?

It's seem that if you are a tourist, you need to pay 2,5juta when your stay exceed 183days in 12mth. Not sure if the counting month starting Jan'09.

Any ideas from bros?[/QUOTE]

The law says, within the LAST 12 MONTHS. So, it back dates. If you stay more than 183 days, then you have to pay. Usually, they dont check. especially if you go in and out or travel alot. So many chops on passport.

Tourist Visa and business visa still same. Kitas is like a work permit. I dont think the price go up yet. renewing this year, not sure.

aakumu
07-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi bro,
Last night the police were doing their raids again, after of two weeks of settling down, it is started again.
Just wanted to share with you bros here to cheong safe and smart.

My humble two cents.

pucukpanas
07-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Hi bro,
Last night the police were doing their raids again, after of two weeks of settling down, it is started again.

My humble two cents.
Just when you think it's safe to go back to the water....

naemlo
08-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Just when you think it's safe to go back to the water....

U buy me a jug of beer, I will take care of u. :D

pucukpanas
08-01-2009, 09:02 AM
U buy me a jug of beer, I will take care of u. :DSure thing bro....

gurame
09-01-2009, 10:58 AM
The law says, within the LAST 12 MONTHS. So, it back dates. If you stay more than 183 days, then you have to pay. Usually, they dont check. especially if you go in and out or travel alot. So many chops on passport.

Tourist Visa and business visa still same. Kitas is like a work permit. I dont think the price go up yet. renewing this year, not sure.

hi bro

not sure abt tourist n business visa but for kitas holders also 2.5 juta tax unless u hold a tax id (NPWP), then its free.

newyorker88
09-01-2009, 12:27 PM
hi bro

not sure abt tourist n business visa but for kitas holders also 2.5 juta tax unless u hold a tax id (NPWP), then its free.

Yup you are right. try come to batam to take the boat out, cheaper. only 1 juta. I heard that the govenment jack up the price becos of the coming elections!!

It shows how bad the situation is and how desperate they are.

aakumu
09-01-2009, 08:47 PM

Hi Bro,
Thanks for helping a bro out.

My humble two cents.

Xdecepticon
09-01-2009, 10:06 PM

Tats wat I call a bro in need is a bro indeed! Respect ur kind & selfless gesture tere, Bro naemlo! :cool:

brunos
10-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Been reading this thread for a long time was wondering how to meet up with the bro that are here in Jak only if they are fine with it. Just to meet up with new friends that are stationing here also. I have been staying here for awhile already living in Barat area use to take an apt in Taman Anggrek. Just give up my apt 8 months ago now currently looking for another apt.

Just to make new friends for dinner, chit chat, majong or drinks anything is possible if can click of cos. Let me know how to contact u guys if all you bro that are station in Jak are interested.

I leave my Jak contact nos: 081310193931 just sms me up.

KK1688
10-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.

Thanks for the info.

ronaldko
10-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Yup you are right. try come to batam to take the boat out, cheaper. only 1 juta. I heard that the govenment jack up the price becos of the coming elections!!

It shows how bad the situation is and how desperate they are.

Actually this is a conspiracy from government, any how this tax will be scrap few years later cause keeping protest by other asean country, now they only change the form of this extortion to another call NPWP. I wonder why Indonesia people can stand with this kind of government even Suharto-era has gone ? :mad:

naemlo
10-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Tats wat I call a bro in need is a bro indeed! Respect ur kind & selfless gesture tere, Bro naemlo! :cool:

I a bit selfish lah... I asked for 1 jug beer. I will be in JKT from 14-16/1 :D

newyorker88
10-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Actually this is a conspiracy from government, any how this tax will be scrap few years later cause keeping protest by other asean country, now they only change the form of this extortion to another call NPWP. I wonder why Indonesia people can stand with this kind of government even Suharto-era has gone ?

Not that many get out of the country. Only the rich does. They claim it is a way to get people to pay their tax, which is PARTIALLY true. Here, we pay tax not by the books. They will agree on a certain amount, then the officals get to keep a portion. Win Win on both sides.

It is very difficult to tackle this problem.

aakumu
10-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Hi bro,
Agree totally.
Thanks for the info.
Hi bro,
You are very welcome.
I a bit selfish lah... I asked for 1 jug beer. I will be in JKT from 14-16/1 :D

Hi bro,
You are not very selfish lah, very helpful only 1 jug beer not much to help a bro.

My humble two cents.

viceman
11-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Hi! Guys,

I will in J-Town from 14/01 till 17/01. Anyone like to catchup for a game of pool or jugs of beer??? Been away for 8 months, really miss the "freedom" and "sexual liberation" I used to enjoy when I am here... :D

Cheers!

VM

naemlo
11-01-2009, 01:44 PM
I will in J-Town from 14/01 till 17/01. Anyone like to catchup for a game of pool or jugs of beer??? Been away for 8 months, really miss the "freedom" and "sexual liberation" I used to enjoy when I am here... :D

I'm there, 14-16/1 :D

viceman
11-01-2009, 01:52 PM
I'm there, 14-16/1 :D

Onz! Do you play pool?

naemlo
11-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Onz! Do you play pool?

Yes sir. :D

bigboobman007
12-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Hi Bros,

Gonna be in Jakarta from tomorrow for about 3-4 days. I've been cheonging saunas and straight shot places like hotel travel but never been to ktv because don hav ktv buddy la. Wondering if there are bros wanna cheong ktv together. Please PM me.

Thanks

Viking
13-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Actually this is a conspiracy from government, any how this tax will be scrap few years later cause keeping protest by other asean country, now they only change the form of this extortion to another call NPWP. I wonder why Indonesia people can stand with this kind of government even Suharto-era has gone ? :mad:

I think some guys should stop knocking on the country that feeds them - and well indeed - . Try to work in Singapore without paying your taxes. You would not dare that. In Indonesia, only 20% of people with income pay taxes, so they have to cover the burden for the non-tax payers. The issue with Fiscal is one way to motivate the people, as indeed millions on Indonesians travel abroad every year. Otherwise the program would not make sense.

But of course you guys complain. God forbid you had to pay your taxes. No money for mongering anymore, as the rest goes to your lonely wife at home.

perish__
13-01-2009, 04:19 PM
I think some guys should stop knocking on the country that feeds them - and well indeed - . Try to work in Singapore without paying your taxes. You would not dare that. In Indonesia, only 20% of people with income pay taxes, so they have to cover the burden for the non-tax payers. The issue with Fiscal is one way to motivate the people, as indeed millions on Indonesians travel abroad every year. Otherwise the program would not make sense.

But of course you guys complain. God forbid you had to pay your taxes. No money for mongering anymore, as the rest goes to your lonely wife at home.

frankly, i dont think by paying your taxes, you be out of $ to monger .

songster
13-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Guys, recommend me any therapist good in BBBJ and Cat Job (In tropical spa or else where).[/QUOTE]

You can try Fortune Spa at Jl.KH Mas Mansyur No.13 near to Meriden Hotel Nice place with good ambient, comfortable rooms and VIP suite has jacuzzi attached. Maybe Rp40,000 more compare to deluxe room.

Most girls can negotiate for extra, last I try 62, looks ok but very friendly and playful.
But most "cheo" is the reception or mamasan, the last ask this lady "Liana" to play pool together at Fortune. Very sexy and sweet but I could not communicate in Bahasa Indo. Wanted to ask her out for drinks. Maybe next time try again. Even the singer also pretty. Manage to get her number.

Cheers:D

naemlo
14-01-2009, 01:05 AM
HPlease PM me.

Errrr y can't u pm others.... :D

ronaldko
16-01-2009, 12:55 AM

The main point is where is the money goes to ? please come to Jakarta and you will know, normal citizen got nothing, the money pocket by the corruptor here, everyone knows.
You pay taxes in Singapore can exchange for some reasonable social welfare, so no need to compare Singapore with Indonesia.

newyorker88
16-01-2009, 03:14 PM
The main point is where is the money goes to ? please come to Jakarta and you will know, normal citizen got nothing, the money pocket by the corruptor here, everyone knows.
You pay taxes in Singapore can exchange for some reasonable social welfare, so no need to compare Singapore with Indonesia.

Money goes into the pocket of the collector, very little goes to central gov. The corruptor has his own people to feed..... :D

ari212121
17-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi bro,

I recently had a few days in Jakarta so decided to visit a variety of places as a comparison of what is on offer. Some of the options below were old favorites/options and some were my first visit, but thanks to the travel company it was easy and hassle free.

Many thanks to other Bros, a special thanks to Bro Aakumu who have provided names, addresses etc.

Comments on the venues:

Blok M: everything is available at good prices. If you don't fall for the first "Hello Mister" some girls approaching CJ's/BATS quality are available. Just get there before the best are gone. Security is normally not an issue. My incident was the first in 10 years of cheonging. I've noticed that pretty/good ones are now insisting on ST rather than higher prices to increase their income

Melawi Hotel/Maribaya: Legendary for safe and hassle free service rather than the quality of the rooms or girls. Great value for money

Stadium: Good option for a night out drinking and hunting if you are into young buxom bodies, and it has been renovated.

Hotel Travel: Good performance by a better standard of girls than Kartika or Maribaya. the prices for one shot is quite reasonable a bit higher, but it matches the standard. Nevertheless a good option for a quick in and out to relieve the tension and no need to find hotels etc. I'm keen to hear if my one shot and no massage are the norm.

Kartika: A novelty and good for a laugh rather than exceptional service or quality.

Dynasty: High Quality Massage with two HJ's if you are willing and able. You will get what you pay for.

I hope this could help some bro here.

Cheers.

Xdecepticon
18-01-2009, 11:43 AM
I a bit selfish lah... I asked for 1 jug beer.

If one is grateful for his assistance, no need for the other party to ask for blanja. The former should auto blanja. Tats my principle. Anyway how much can a jug of beer cost. :D

Going thru ur past posting, I can tell u r one who would render bros assistance. Unlike those who "pick" and "chose" friends type. Anyway to each his own. Wat I respect u most is not ur power or ur points but ur sincerity to assist bros be they newbies or 1st time mongers.

Cheers! ;)

naemlo
18-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Going thru ur past posting, I can tell u r one who would render bros assistance.

Mai ani kong... make me pai seh. I'm just out to enjoy n if I'm free, I dun mind bring a new guy out.

naemlo
18-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Hotel Travel: Good performance by a better standard of girls than Kartika or Maribaya. the prices for one shot is quite reasonable a bit higher, but it matches the standard.

Huh?? 285K with 1 shot, 1 condom, 1 decent, clean room, u called this a bit high??? U looking for 50K per shot?? :rolleyes:

Kartika: A novelty and good for a laugh rather than exceptional service or quality.

Good laugh?? Explain this... I go Kartika, can't even smile.

Exhausted
19-01-2009, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=naemlo;3404468]Huh?? 285K with 1 shot, 1 condom, 1 decent, clean room, u called this a bit high??? U looking for 50K per shot?? :rolleyes:]

It's a good price lah, however you look at it.

To answer bro ari212121's question, yes 1 shot no massage is standard, at least that's the case the few times I went.

What I buay tahan is, after the 1 shot I wana have a good massage, then the massage girl ask me do fj. Worse, ask me for Rp1m for fj, bj 500k. WTF? Don't they know the price of the girls sitting outside, to ask me for 1m/500k fj/bj???

aakumu
20-01-2009, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=naemlo;3404468]Huh?? 285K with 1 shot, 1 condom, 1 decent, clean room, u called this a bit high??? U looking for 50K per shot?? :rolleyes:]

It's a good price lah, however you look at it.

To answer bro ari212121's question, yes 1 shot no massage is standard, at least that's the case the few times I went.

What I buay tahan is, after the 1 shot I wana have a good massage, then the massage girl ask me do fj. Worse, ask me for Rp1m for fj, bj 500k. WTF? Don't they know the price of the girls sitting outside, to ask me for 1m/500k fj/bj???

Hi bro,
What a shocker, the massage girls are killers.
I normally go to other place for a massage and the girls are much better GFE.
Travel hotel is go for cheap quick bonk.
There are other places with nicer girls that is worth the money if you look hard enough.

My humble two cents.

umiboshu
23-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Recently got a chance for a trip to Jakarta and tried Tropical spa around Roxy area. Facility wise, it was good. I tried the hot pool first and then take a bath before I went upstairs. One of the recep approached me and asked me which number I would like to choose, or she can also provide massage if I prefer her. They also provide FLs over there. Some of them looked damn chio :-) well, since I was also very tired, decided to go for massage session rather than getting one of the FLs. A lady called Uci was the one assigned to me(recommended by the recep), skinny but with a couple of nice racks.

The massage was okay only, but her stepping on my back was damn good. She didn't tease my didi during massage which made me a little disappointed. After one hour, she told me the massage was over and asked me what else to be done. She quoted me BBBJ:200k and FJ:400k. I managed to get BBBJ for 150k and then she proceed to 'eat' my shaft. The sensation was definitely great, but in the middle of the session she offered me 350k for FJ. Well, after a little bit of caressing, tcss and some other enjoyable things we did, 300k was agreed. She went out to take the cd and after she returned to the room, she was fully naked in seconds and I started to lick her here and there. She's very ticklish though, which can be taken advantage of ;-p well, the rest of the story ends in cowboy position, took a bath, went out of the room and enjoyed the hot pool again before left with a grin on my face.

Face: 6.5
Boobs: B/C cup
Body: 7
Massage: 6
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 7
Damage: almost 200k(room+drink-90 mins)+300k(FJ)

aakumu
23-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Recently got a chance for a trip to Jakarta and tried Tropical spa around Roxy area. Facility wise, it was good. I tried the hot pool first and then take a bath before I went upstairs. One of the recep approached me and asked me which number I would like to choose, or she can also provide massage if I prefer her. They also provide FLs over there. Some of them looked damn chio :-) well, since I was also very tired, decided to go for massage session rather than getting one of the FLs. A lady called Uci was the one assigned to me(recommended by the recep), skinny but with a couple of nice racks.

The massage was okay only, but her stepping on my back was damn good. She didn't tease my didi during massage which made me a little disappointed. After one hour, she told me the massage was over and asked me what else to be done. She quoted me BBBJ:200k and FJ:400k. I managed to get BBBJ for 150k and then she proceed to 'eat' my shaft. The sensation was definitely great, but in the middle of the session she offered me 350k for FJ. Well, after a little bit of caressing, tcss and some other enjoyable things we did, 300k was agreed. She went out to take the cd and after she returned to the room, she was fully naked in seconds and I started to lick her here and there. She's very ticklish though, which can be taken advantage of ;-p well, the rest of the story ends in cowboy position, took a bath, went out of the room and enjoyed the hot pool again before left with a grin on my face.

Face: 6.5
Boobs: B/C cup
Body: 7
Massage: 6
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 7
Damage: almost 200k(room+drink-90 mins)+300k(FJ)

Hi bro,
If you like Tropical, you will love Emporium, same owner; just say you heard from here and am sure they will treat you right. The owner is respected member here.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
24-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi bro,
I was giving advices to a bro on PM and thought this could be good to share with everyone.

I’ve been coming to Jakarta for work assignments for 12+ years now, and I’ve seen it all. My advice is to get yourself a proper hooker from Blok M or Mangga Besar or wherever have your fun, pay and leave. Fuck ‘em hard….get your money’s worth. There’s no need for you to get messed-up in this psycho-drama shit of their complicated sad-story lives. They are not interested in you as they "pretend" to be because the bottom line here is cash. At the end of the day they are all prostitutes no matter what their game is or how much they say they love you. Because most bar girl relationships (GFE’s if you wanna call it) average about 1-3 months from what I’ve seen.

I can’t tell you how many guys I’ve met who told me how he thought she was “the one”, how he thought she loved him, and was thinking of getting married, blah, blah, etc. Only to find after a couple of months she cut him loose and moved onto another dude (with a bigger wallet). There’s no need for you have your heart broken with these girls because every dick is their boyfriend, and they are always looking for a dude with a bigger bank account.

Don’t fall prey to these women. They make you feel like gods, but they actually think of you as shit, a source of cruel fun, and a cash cow for them (and possibly their family). Just hop around different women, and make the best out of it. What do you wanna do with the same same chick? Imagine them to be your girlfriend? Don't fall prey to these women. Just keep it simple, and pay and leave!

Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.

Exhausted
24-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Any bros with recommendation of better massage place than Travel but around the area? Sometimes, just feel like having a solid (and relatively cheap) massage without the hassle of the girls pushing you for BJ/FJ. There is another massage place on the same road leading to Travel but I the Travel girls tell me it is more expensive and facilities not as nice. Other bros also posted Tropical as old and not worth it. Thanks.

Rainman
24-01-2009, 04:53 PM

Singapore Got social welfare meh?

aakumu
24-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Any bros with recommendation of better massage place than Travel but around the area? Sometimes, just feel like having a solid (and relatively cheap) massage without the hassle of the girls pushing you for BJ/FJ. There is another massage place on the same road leading to Travel but I the Travel girls tell me it is more expensive and facilities not as nice. Other bros also posted Tropical as old and not worth it. Thanks.

Hi bro,
Travel is never for massage, more for straight bonk.
Many good massage place in Jakarta, go to the legit places.
Jaspa is one of those non hanky panky place.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
25-01-2009, 02:11 PM

Hi Bro,
Singapore have great public services at reasonable price.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
25-01-2009, 02:21 PM

Hi Bro,
Sorry double posting.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
25-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi Bro,
A while back, some bros ask me about high class escorts in Jakarta; I just found it
.:welcome:. (http://www.hartonosejakdulu.com/)
They are not as good as before.
They had far more selection in the past , and the girls were top notch.
Now they are a shadow of when they were once were.
But for you guys that are looking for one of the safer and good, they are not too far off.
There are far better ones now, but your have to go by references, that is the problem now.
Feel free to PM me if you need more info.

My humble two cents.

mongerx
25-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Around Travel Hotel there are lots of options, but the better the facilities the more it will cost.

Directly across from Travel is Kimochi. Kimochi will have some younger girls who are good for service and some older girls who can give good to fantastic straight massage. The straight massage always comes with the Patik Mangga service here. Best is go to the reception on the second floor and bluntly tell them what you are looking for. Very good attitudes here, but the facilities are dated and run down. Price will be quite cheap for a 90 minute straight massage, and a 50K tip on top is expected.

Further down Mangga Besar is Grand Comfort. This place is more upmarket with a Zen kind of design. It's quite comfortable and nice here. Once again the clean and naughty girls are mixed here. Also, this place seems to have quite a lot of attractive large breasted girls. Here th facilities are quite nice if not large. Also, I would explain to the booking reception you want a girl who gives a good strong massage and you don't need the Main Main. I forget the prices but this will shouldn't cost more than 200K after tip (but don't quote me on that and it could cost more if you go for the upgraded rooms.)

Not on Jalan Mangga Besar but a short taxi ride away is Sands Executive club. This health center is on the 7th floor of the Mangga Dua Square Mall on Guning Sahari, This place is pretty much clean massage only (although more and more girls are doing FS for stupid guys offering 500K) Here the price is quite reasonable and the facilities were great 3 years ago when it was new. But now it is getting a bit run down. This is my usual choice for good straight massage. Two good numbers to try are 99 and 72.

Also, not on Jalan Mangga Besar but close by in a taxi is Sun City Excutive Club and hotel on Hayam Wuruk in a new shopping center near the Jayakarta Hotel. This place is about year old, and is one of the higher places in town. The facilities are awesome for Jakarta standards and the massage quite good. Mostly straight massage if I recall correctly.

aakumu
25-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Around Travel Hotel there are lots of options, but the better the facilities the more it will cost.

Directly across from Travel is Kimochi. Kimochi will have some younger girls who are good for service and some older girls who can give good to fantastic straight massage. The straight massage always comes with the Patik Mangga service here. Best is go to the reception on the second floor and bluntly tell them what you are looking for. Very good attitudes here, but the facilities are dated and run down. Price will be quite cheap for a 90 minute straight massage, and a 50K tip on top is expected.

Further down Mangga Besar is Grand Comfort. This place is more upmarket with a Zen kind of design. It's quite comfortable and nice here. Once again the clean an ndaughty girls are mixed here. Also, this place seems to have quite a lot of attractive large breasted girls. Here th facilities are quite nice if not large. Also, I would explain to the booking reception you want a girl who gives a good strong massage and you don't need the Main Main. I forget the prices but this will shouldn't cost more than 200K after tip (but don't quote me on that and it could cost more if you go for the upgraded rooms.)

Not on Jalan Mangga Besar but a short taxi ride away is Sands Executive club. This health center is on the 7th floor of the Mangga Dua Square Mall on Guning Sahari, This place is pretty much clean massage only (although more and more girls are doing FS for stupid guys offering 500K) Here the price is quite reasonable and the facilities were great 3 years ago when it was new. But now it is getting a bit run down. This is my usual choice for good straight massage. Two good numbers to try are 99 and 72.

Also, not on Jalan Mangga Besar but close by in a taxi is Sun City Excutive Club and hotel on Hayam Wuruk in a new shopping center near the Jayakarta Hotel. This place is about year old, and is one of the higher places in town. The facilities are awesome for Jakarta standards and the massage quite good. Mostly straight massage if I recall correctly.

Hi bro,
Thank you for helping out, I try to help and share but could not always get to it.
I did not know that Grand Comfort at Mangga Besar have many big breasted girls.
Thank you for the up date, will check it out when I get a chance.

My humble two cents.

virginboy926
26-01-2009, 03:14 PM
anyone station in cikarang , karawang or bandung area?

if need ctcs in cikarang.
u may drop me a pm.

Exhausted
27-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks very much for sharing bro!

What are the damages for Sun City? I have seen it from the road and it looks upmarket. Thought it was only lounge/ktv and did not know they have massage.

Further down Mangga Besar is Grand Comfort. This place is more upmarket with a Zen kind of design. It's quite comfortable and nice here. Once again the clean and naughty girls are mixed here. Also, this place seems to have quite a lot of attractive large breasted girls. Here th facilities are quite nice if not large. Also, I would explain to the booking reception you want a girl who gives a good strong massage and you don't need the Main Main. I forget the prices but this will shouldn't cost more than 200K after tip (but don't quote me on that and it could cost more if you go for the upgraded rooms.)

aakumu
27-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks very much for sharing bro!

What are the damages for Sun City? I have seen it from the road and it looks upmarket. Thought it was only lounge/ktv and did not know they have massage.

Hi bro,
Almost every place have massage/ spa it is a must even Crown and stadium have it.
The only place that do not have is Mellium Disco.
If truth is know, massage parlors is a must at every venues, so the rest is added on.

Please let me if there is anything else I could help out.

My humble two cents.

naemlo
27-01-2009, 03:30 PM
What are the damages for Sun City?

Abt 270K :cool:

aakumu
27-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Abt 270K :cool:

Hi bro,
About RP 270,000 is that included everything or just massage?
on the high side for just a massage; maybe they have pretty girls there.
But thanks for the update.

My humble two cents.

naemlo
27-01-2009, 06:22 PM
About RP 270,000 is that included everything or just massage?

Massage n facilities. If this is expensive then what about Delta, Fortune ?? :rolleyes:

aakumu
27-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Massage n facilities. If this is expensive then what about Delta, Fortune ?? :rolleyes:

Hi bro,
If you compare to travel hotel for a straight bonk, or Jaspa for a straight massage no hanky panky, it is a bit on the high side.
But if you want a bit of both, there is where you pay for more.

My humble two cents.

naemlo
28-01-2009, 01:13 AM
If you compare to travel hotel for a straight bonk, or Jaspa for a straight massage no hanky panky, it is a bit on the high side.

Dunno how u compare... :rolleyes:

Anyway your agent sure can get u better place with better rates. :D

Bushnell 1918cb
28-01-2009, 01:38 AM
[QUOTE=naemlo;3426439]Dunno how u compare... :rolleyes:

Bro,

How I wish to have a drink with you in JK but I can't make it currently. Hope to meet you on my confirmed date to Bkk./ Cheers.
;)

naemlo
28-01-2009, 02:39 AM
How I wish to have a drink with you in JK but I can't make it currently. Hope to meet you on my confirmed date to Bkk./ Cheers.
;)

Yo, pm me the details. :D

aakumu
28-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi bro,
TANGERANG: Terminal 3, which is under construction, of the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport has reached the final development stage and will be fully operational in March.

The development includes the construction of a 4,000-meter runway and an elevated railway to connect the airport with Manggarai train station in Central Jakarta.

"The soft opening will take place in March next year," Haryanto from airport operator PT Angkasa Pura II said Friday.

He said the design of the terminal, which could accommodate up to four million passengers per year, would be futuristic and modern.

When the Terminal 3 is fully operational, the airport will have a total capacity of 38 million passengers per year.

Haryanto said there were two airlines, Air Asia and Mandala Air, which would be moved to the new terminal. They currently operate at Terminal 1.

Currently, part of the terminal serves haj flights and transnational migrant workers. -- JP
This would good for us traveling with Air Asia, we would have a separated terminal 3. cannot wait.

My humble two cents.

Pest
28-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi bro,
TANGERANG: Terminal 3, which is under construction, of the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport has reached the final development stage and will be fully operational in March.

The development includes the construction of a 4,000-meter runway and an elevated railway to connect the airport with Manggarai train station in Central Jakarta.

"The soft opening will take place in March next year," Haryanto from airport operator PT Angkasa Pura II said Friday.

He said the design of the terminal, which could accommodate up to four million passengers per year, would be futuristic and modern.

When the Terminal 3 is fully operational, the airport will have a total capacity of 38 million passengers per year.

Haryanto said there were two airlines, Air Asia and Mandala Air, which would be moved to the new terminal. They currently operate at Terminal 1.

Currently, part of the terminal serves haj flights and transnational migrant workers. -- JP
This would good for us traveling with Air Asia, we would have a separated terminal 3. cannot wait.

My humble two cents.

Will your 'sex- agent/s' operate from this new terminal itself?

My humble two rupiahs

aakumu
28-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Will your 'sex- agent/s' operate from this new terminal itself?

My humble two rupiahs
Hi Bro,
I would think that an established company like them would have been working together with the airport, for the security and the comfort of easy to move around.
So maybe they might have some arrangement for the up and coming terminal, would you like me to ask them?

My humble two cents.

Pest
28-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi Bro,
I would think that an established company like them would have been working together with the airport, for the security and the comfort of easy to move around.
So maybe they might have some arrangement for the up and coming terminal, would you like me to ask them?

My humble two cents.

Hi bro,

Wouldn't it be the same thing by asking you since you are them as they are you and I'm the walrus ?

my humble two rupiahs

aakumu
29-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi bro,

Wouldn't it be the same thing by asking you since you are them as they are you and I'm the walrus ?

my humble two rupiahs

HI Bro,
How I wish that I own that company, to be connected to all the adult sex venues in Jakarta; who does not want it, but too bad I am in BKK.
I am just a lowly paid account manager.

My humble two cents.

Pest
29-01-2009, 08:27 PM
HI Bro,
How I wish that I own that company, to be connected to all the adult sex venues in Jakarta; who does not want it, but too bad I am in BKK.
I am just a lowly paid account manager.

My humble two cents.

Hi bro,

That's a lot of crap.
You and your clones are the same, looking for gullible victims and entice them to your well established,reputable company.
You will appear as a very helpful brudder who has contacts with polisi and other apparat and warn other brudders of potential dangers .
You cut and paste from jakarta post online to appear as if you are in the know.
After a few 'helpful and insightful' comments from you, you're clones will then ask you for assistance and you will gladly help by saying you know this agency that will arrange all this sex tours for them.
Then you get clobbered by old birds here, stay quiet and be a helpful brudder once again...Then the pattern repeats itself.

You...memang brengsek, gak ngerti ama skali..calo murahan...!

Gue punya 2 perak lho....

aakumu
29-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Hi bro,
I cut and post the Jakarta post newspaper for bros here; is there anything with that?
I though we are here to help and share information, right?
How could I got connection with the police in Indonesia, I am base in BKK.
Warning and sharing with bros out here is in the spirit of the forum, right.
So far, I am only trying to be helpful, that is why I copy the Jakarta post; which by the way I always stated it clearly that I am copying for the newspaper.
Would appreciated if you could join to help and share with bros that ask for help here.
Thanks.

my humble two cents.

Rainman
30-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Guys, recommend me any therapist good in BBBJ and Cat Job (In tropical spa or else where).

You can try Fortune Spa at Jl.KH Mas Mansyur No.13 near to Meriden Hotel Nice place with good ambient, comfortable rooms and VIP suite has jacuzzi attached. Maybe Rp40,000 more compare to deluxe room.

Most girls can negotiate for extra, last I try 62, looks ok but very friendly and playful.
But most "cheo" is the reception or mamasan, the last ask this lady "Liana" to play pool together at Fortune. Very sexy and sweet but I could not communicate in Bahasa Indo. Wanted to ask her out for drinks. Maybe next time try again. Even the singer also pretty. Manage to get her number.

Cheers:D[/QUOTE]

U back in jakarta again?

Cheers

Rainman
30-01-2009, 11:13 AM

u may drop me a pm.

Bro, what would be recommend in Cikarang>?

I am entertaining a client next week there,,,

Cheers

quincy
30-01-2009, 11:05 PM
hi,
going to jakarta next month... any1 can recommanded place to cheong?? preferably somewhere in north jakarta..
tx

nikita2004
31-01-2009, 04:47 AM
hi, bro quincy, can try block M, if you prefer tiko...i mean hwa naa...hv fun..

aakumu
31-01-2009, 09:06 AM
hi,
going to jakarta next month... any1 can recommanded place to cheong?? preferably somewhere in north jakarta..
tx

Hi bro,
For a new comer, You could try Travel hotel, no hassle straight bonk very reasonable price.

My humble two cents.

ronaldko
31-01-2009, 04:45 PM

If compare with many Asean countries. of course YES! :cool:

ellipsis
31-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Anyone stayed at borobudur hotel? I'm hoping to get some action when I stay there next month

aakumu
01-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Anyone stayed at borobudur hotel? I'm hoping to get some action when I stay there next month

Hi bro,
Stayed there before, quite nice hotel but far from anywhere.
You should be about 20 mins in good traffic from the Kota area.
Your hotel is also girl friendly, so no hassle bring girls to your hotel.

My humble two cents.

April
01-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi Bro Aakumu,

Thank you for all your information,

I will be staying at Atlet Century hotel.
Is it ger friendly too?

Thank you once again.

ellipsis
01-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi bro,
Stayed there before, quite nice hotel but far from anywhere.
You should be about 20 mins in good traffic from the Kota area.
Your hotel is also girl friendly, so no hassle bring girls to your hotel.

My humble two cents.

I was hoping to pick up a girl at the hotel spa. But a 20 minute taxi ride doesn't sound to bad. Thanks for the help bro.

aakumu
02-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Hi Bro Aakumu,

Thank you for all your information,

I will be staying at Atlet Century hotel.
Is it ger friendly too?

Thank you once again.

Hi bro,
As for as I know it is girl friendly, it is best to tip the doorman and walk her down to the cab after you are done with the girl.
Let me know it there is any else I could help you with.

My humble two cents.

songster
02-02-2009, 06:02 PM
U back in jakarta again?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Once a month bro.....:D
Few days stay and back to Sin...
Your number no change? Catch up probably after 20th Feb in Jkt?
Gong Xi Fa cai

Songster:D

aakumu
02-02-2009, 10:09 PM
U back in jakarta again?

Cheers

Once a month bro.....:D
Few days stay and back to Sin...
Your number no change? Catch up probably after 20th Feb in Jkt?
Gong Xi Fa cai

Songster:D[/QUOTE]

Hi bro,
In and out lah.... mostly based in BKK, twice a week drop in for a sales call.
How are you, hope that everything is fine.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
02-02-2009, 10:13 PM

u may drop me a pm.

Hi bro,
I might be drop in, may I have any info on Bandung?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.

Happyguy801
03-02-2009, 09:48 PM
HI Senior bros ..
I will be at JKT on 24th march .. Is the airport open 24hrs?? cos i will be arriving at 2345hr from BBK to JKT .. so no point booking a hotel on 24th march.. Does any bro know that the airport has transit room for a nite ?
Hope that senior can help me
Cheers:D

naemlo
03-02-2009, 09:50 PM
HI Senior bros ..
Does any bro know that the airport has transit room for a nite ?

The airport is 24 hrs n has a transit hotel.

Happyguy801
03-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Thanks bro naemlo any website? wat the rates?
Cheers:p

naemlo
03-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Thanks bro naemlo any website? wat the rates?

This I dunno... google for it.

jimmycool
04-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Dear Bros
I have been in Jkt for the past three days; working but found a little time to chiong; so I am sharing my humble contribution please.
1) Travel Hotel, Mangga Besar area.
a) Open from 1.00 pm to 1.00 am; This is a short time joint, lots of girls to choose from but they come only after 3pm. Drop from taxi, if you are facing Travel Hotel, the lounge entrance door is on the far left. Go in, turn left and you will see the lounge reception. They will give you a tag with a number on it, this is your billing tag where all charges are put in and you pay at the end of your visit. Continue and to your right is a passage that will lead you to the lounge where you can see all the girls sitting on sofas. Bar stools and tables available opposite the girls sitting area, just take a seat. Waitress will ask you to order drinks and mummy will come and say hello.
b) Take note please, the mummy who says hello to you will automatically get a girl to sit with you. You can reject or I advise that you quickly tell the mummy that you are looking at the girls and will make your own choice and then call mummy to summon the girl to your table. Dont be shy, go and have a close look at whom you like and get mummy to summon her over. The firl will chat with you and eventually ask you to go upstairs. If you dont like, you can tell her that you wish to wait until later. You can buy the girls drinks and the pricing is reasonable, not the 'chai tow water' type in Filipino pub, somethign like 25,000 Rp a drink (S$3).
c) If ok, the girl will take your number tag to register your booking. She comes back and you go one floor up to the room. Room is clean and has hot water shower. Condom is provided (they charge for it of course). You have 45 minutes to finish the job. Normal tipping is Rp50,000, not more so please dont over-tip unlesyour girl s she gives extremely good service. FJ includes BJ but usually not frenching.
d) Finish, say goodbye to her. Go to reception lounge and give your tag to the cashier. My bill for two drinks, FJ, condom was RP 321,000 + separate Rp50,000 tip for the girl (total S$55).
e) This place is safe and does not have ruffians; but as always, speak softly and be humble. They know we tourists have money to spend but if we are humble and polite too, they will treat us even better.
My humble sharing. Sorry if I cannot reply to any queries as I am still working and will not access my forum so often. Good luck & chiong safe always, jimmycool.

Bobster
04-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Hi Bros,

Just to share with u guys on my experience in Lippo Cikarang area.

Got to notice that is a Spa in this Hotel Citra in somewhere near Lippo Cikarang area. So went in and have a try. In this place there have the sauna, hot and cool pool facitities and so forth. But I did not try it as I just want to have massage and probably some special service if there is any.

After changing to the boxer and bathrobe, I was ushered to the massage area. Over there, there are 2 receptionist who will ask what sort of room u need for the massage, quite unique to me. The receptionists are damn pretty but unfortunately, they do not provide massage as I point to one of them to massage me. Room rate with 90 minutes of massage can cost as high as 350,000 rp. I chosed one with bathroom attached at 250,000Rp. I was led to the room and await for the masseuse. Was eagerly waiting, hoping my masseues would be young and pretty. Well, a lady with long hair came in, l would rate her look 7, with good sizeable boobs. Without further a do, she started her massage and I would say she can massage well. After abt an hour of massage on the back, I was ask to turn around. She started to massage my hand, and as she bent downward, I could see her cleavage. She jokingly ask me to shut my eyes not to see her.... She also commented that their uniform is too revealing, always showing cleavage. well she has nice boobs for sure by looking at her cleavage. Well after massaging hands, legs and chest, she is almost done. Then she asks me whether need to massage my stomach or not. I said please go ahead and even hinted to her to massage southwards, my dick. Then she ask how much I am willing to pay her. I told her 200,000Rp, she said too low and ask for 500,000Rp. I told her 500,000 is too expensive, can get BJ at this rate. So after much negiotation, she agreed and perform BJ for me. She took off her uniform, her tank top and bra to reveal her 34B breast with nice brown nipples. Not very good in suction but i enjoyed especially fondling her tits and nipples. After some time, I CIM and she spit out the cum. We clean ourselves out and get changed. Overall good experience

Her name: forgotten but remember she has a tag tat labelled 8
Look : 7
Height : around 155cm
Weight : should be around 45kg
Boob : 34B
Damage : BJ 500,000Rp, Massage 250,000Rp for 90 minutes

According to her, there a total of 15 masseuses in this spa, all young.

Up me if you enjoyed my FR

tordur
05-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Hi, I am new to this forum, hope to get more pointers from you guys here. I would be going to Jakarta today for a few days. Would be staying at the La Grandeur ex Hotel Dusit in Mangga Dua area. Any FR there? Any recommendation of massage girls from the hotel? What is the pricing like? Please help???

tordur
05-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi, I am new in this forum, need to learn more fromu guys here. I would be in Jakarta today for a few days. Would be staying at the La Grandeur ex Hotel Dusit in Mangga Dua. Any FR there? Any recommendation for massage girls from this hotel? What is the market rate like??? Thanks for the help.

Tinboy
05-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Hi Bro
Just back from a trip to Jakarta. Had a very good experience visiting a place called Alexis Hotel, near the Ancol tollway road in Ancol (the first taxi driver I asked knew it). Theres a Spa at the top floor which was so classy it redeemed Jakarta for me. Locals run Rp600k, Imports (some real model types) are Rp1m or so plus there is a room cost ~Rp250k + tip if you like. The joint seems new, very classy with designer outfitting, very clean. Have a beer while you choose the girl in the lounge first. Standard procedure is to spend some time in the communal hot pool with the babe who massages in the pool and then takes you very clean well designed room. Two mirrors on either side of the bed, either the lights were dim or I am getting more degenerate as I liked the mirror image of me bonking the girl into infinity.
Also visited CJ's and Tiga Puluh, a waste of time in my opinion, a lot of competition for overpriced tarts. Blok M was ok, 3 young hungry girls to every boy in Top Gun, the angmoh competition didnt really matter.

aakumu
06-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Hi, I am new in this forum, need to learn more fromu guys here. I would be in Jakarta today for a few days. Would be staying at the La Grandeur ex Hotel Dusit in Mangga Dua. Any FR there? Any recommendation for massage girls from this hotel? What is the market rate like??? Thanks for the help.

Hi bro,
Your hotel is not far from all lokasari, lots of FR there very fun, but if you are new you might want to hold of Chinatown.
Massage you could try Jaspa and Hotel Nikko is a bit far but quite safe.
Please let me know if you need any more info.
Mu humble two cents.

yscorpio
08-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi Guys

Try the spa in orchardz hotel. They got a unique service called "es teh" which means "ice tea". The gal will provide BJ with warm tea in her mouth and then with ice in her mouth. Then she licks full body with ice in her mouth. After that, you can go for the standard fj. Total damage is around 300K IDR. Make sure to tell the receptionist that you want that specific massage. Not all massage gals do it.

Enjoy :)

Rainman
08-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi Guys

Try the spa in orchardz hotel. They got a unique service called "es teh" which means "ice tea". The gal will provide BJ with warm tea in her mouth and then with ice in her mouth. Then she licks full body with ice in her mouth. After that, you can go for the standard fj. Total damage is around 300K IDR. Make sure to tell the receptionist that you want that specific massage. Not all massage gals do it.

Enjoy :)

Hmm.. Where is this?

Regular Client
09-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Hi Brothers
I will be staying at Mulia Hotel in Jakarta.
Any good hunting place near there.
Appreciate your advice.
Cheers.

bettermanHFA
09-02-2009, 08:16 AM
In Mulia Hotel - you don't need to go out....just head for the bar on the 2nd floor.....actions starts at 7pm....pickup usually cost only 1000K Rp.

Cheers....

viceman
09-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Hmm.. Where is this?

Gunung Sari. Behind Sheraton Hotel.

Cheers!

VM

aakumu
09-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Hi Brothers
I will be staying at Mulia Hotel in Jakarta.
Any good hunting place near there.
Appreciate your advice.
Cheers.
Hi Bro,
In your hotel there is CJ's, but if you take a drive there is fortuna spa across hotel Le Meredien. There is always Block M or Lokasari there are about 30mins in good traffic.
Hope this could help.

Cheers!

VM
Hi bro,
Here is the Sifu speaking. Hope that everything is fine with you.

My humble two cents.

ocean_spray
09-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Hi guys

Just came back from Jakarta and was bring brought to a KTV called Las Vegas. Not bad.. girls were good looking and can bring back..

viceman
10-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Hi bro,
Here is the Sifu speaking. Hope that everything is fine with you.

My humble two cents.

Paiseh! Me not Sifu. The real Sifu is Rainman... :D

Rainman
10-02-2009, 01:09 PM

Cheers!

VM

Thanks Bro.

Just found out yesterday regards this place.

cheers

aakumu
10-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Paiseh! Me not Sifu. The real Sifu is Rainman... :D
Hi bro Viceman,
If you are not a Sifu, at least you are the Dragon Warrior.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
11-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Hi Bro,
I Just came back from J-Town, the one thing that I have notice is that people in Jakarta are not short of money at all, all the night spots are jumping, the prices have gone up.
In one of the high class brothel the price to take a girl out for the night the price was RP4,500,000 now it is RP4,800,000.
Business must be good there, everywhere else we are getting price cut prices but it is the opposite in Jakarta.
Just thought want to share with you bros.

My humble two cents.

ronaldko
11-02-2009, 01:11 AM
Hi Bro,
I Just came back from J-Town, the one thing that I have notice is that people in Jakarta are not short of money at all, all the night spots are jumping, the prices have gone up.
In one of the high class brothel the price to take a girl out for the night the price was RP4,500,000 now it is RP4,800,000.
Business must be good there, everywhere else we are getting price cut prices but it is the opposite in Jakarta.
Just thought want to share with you bros.

My humble two cents.

Hi, may i know isnt hotel travel consider high quality and reasonable price on gals, any more good suggestion ?

aakumu
11-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Hi, may i know isnt hotel travel consider high quality and reasonable price on gals, any more good suggestion ?

Hi bro,
Hotel Travel has very good in pricing, high quality is in the eye of the beholder.
But There is one thing that is great with that place the selections is great, tons of girls.

My humble two cents.

Zoick
11-02-2009, 03:32 PM
HI guys,

Will be going JKT next week for a seminar. Staying in JW Marriott Hotel and my seminar would be at Ritz Carlton. Please share some light where is the fun place to go. Would prefer to bring back the girl and please advise what is the damage.

naemlo
11-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Would prefer to bring back the girl and please advise what is the damage.

Marriott?? All the best to u... very difficult to bring the ger back to your room.

Zoick
11-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Marriott?? All the best to u... very difficult to bring the ger back to your room.

What is/are the difficulty? Need to register the girl's?

naemlo
11-02-2009, 06:02 PM

Marriott is a 5 stars hotel in South Jakarta with a good image and reputation minus off the deadly bombing. :D I doubt they even allow your ger to register n go to your room after a certain time. Anyway try your luck... The last I heard from 1 samster, he did bring a ger up to his room in Marriott, how he did that I dunno. Anyway, all the hotel I stayed in Jakarta, I'm able to bring my ger to my room. :D

I forget to answer on your query on places to cheong. For disco, u can try Dragonfly, Red Sqaure, CJ, Blok M. For massage, Delta, Fortune.... all near your hotel. The furthest Blok M is about 35k rupiah by Bluebird.

If u want, go Kota area... tons of chicks.... Birdblue will costs u abt 50k.

aakumu
11-02-2009, 07:14 PM

Hi bro,
Nothing hard about bring a girl to your room, I would think that you are allow to bring a guest to your room[male/female].
I had no problem bringing a girls when I was staying there.
I even had breakfast with some of the girls the morning after.
Just tip the doorman when you arrival, they will take care of you if there are any complications.
Like it was written the two best locations would be Block M and Kota, but do you know your way around?
Your may want to give Travel Hotel a try, taxi wise blue bird or silver bird would be one of the safest.

My humble two cents.

viceman
12-02-2009, 09:26 AM

One way to get around this problem is, at the time of check in, inform the Front desk that your Room is based on Twin occupancy, so they won't have a reason not to let you have another person in the room... :D

Cheers!

VM

johngan
12-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Hello bros. Jakarta is a new ground as I will be visiting in the next month or so. Anything to pick up or spa to visit around nikko hotel? Any form of help would be much appreciated.

naemlo
12-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Hello bros. Jakarta is a new ground as I will be visiting in the next month or so. Anything to pick up or spa to visit around nikko hotel? Any form of help would be much appreciated.

Your hotel itself has a spa or head north to Kota.

johngan
12-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Thank you bro. Care to share the how the spa operate there? Any good?

Actually I would prefer to pack a girl back to my room, if that is possible. The question is where can I get good ones around the vincinity and not having to travel too far.

The last time i went, a few years ago, i visited this place called sumo spa, which was a 1 hour taxi ride away! But i love that place. reminds me of Bangkok's poseidon. And I had excellent experience there. Maybe I should return to Sumo but i recall their operating hours not that friendly and they close like around 11pm

I heard so much about stadium.. where is this place?

Any further info appreciated. thanks

naemlo
12-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Thank you bro. Care to share the how the spa operate there? Any good?

Pay for the facilities. Pay the ger tips for a HJ. :D

Actually I would prefer to pack a girl back to my room, if that is possible. The question is where can I get good ones around the vincinity and not having to travel too far.

Beside your hotel, there is a hotel called Pan Pacific, FL in the disco, I forget the name of the disco.

Stadium is in Kota, abt 30k bluebird.

aakumu
12-02-2009, 01:50 PM

Any further info appreciated. thanks

Hi bro,
You could pick up girls from the night clubs like X2, and red square.
Stadium is rebuilding to make it to a hotel which is quite nice, I have not been there yet, but will soon.
It was a nice eye opener back then, now it should be better.
Please let me know if there is anything else I could help you with.

loveme691234
12-02-2009, 02:10 PM

Hi bro,
Hotel Travel has very good in pricing, high quality is in the eye of the beholder.
But There is one thing that is great with that place the selections is great, tons of girls.

My humble two cents.

Hi bro,
Is travel hotel safe to get to by blue bird and is there blue bird around to get back to our hotel?
Thanks.
Cheers.

viceman
12-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi bro,
You could pick up girls from the night clubs like X2, and red square.
Stadium is rebuilding to make it to a hotel which is quite nice, I have not been there yet, but will soon.
It was a nice eye opener back then, now it should be better.
Please let me know if there is anything else I could help you with.

You left your "Humble 2 cents" at home??? :D

aakumu
12-02-2009, 07:40 PM
You left your "Humble 2 cents" at home??? :D

Hi bro,
Yes, I did, sorry; thank you for reminding me.
Hope everything is well with you? When will you be in Jakarta, like to treat you for a drink.
I come in once or twice a month.
My humble two cents.

aakumu
12-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Hi bro,
Is travel hotel safe to get to by blue bird and is there blue bird around to get back to our hotel?
Thanks.
Cheers.

Hi bro,
Blue bird taxi is hard to come by around the area but you could go to the hotel and have them call it in for you.

My humble two cents.

naemlo
12-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Hi bro,
Thanks.
Cheers.

There r a lot of bluebird, dun worry. If outside travel hotel, u can't find. Facing the main lobby of travel hotel, turns left. Walk abt 5-10mins, Mangga Besar main road has tons of bluebird.

viceman
13-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Hi bro,
Yes, I did, sorry; thank you for reminding me.
Hope everything is well with you? When will you be in Jakarta, like to treat you for a drink.
I come in once or twice a month.
My humble two cents.

errrr... Thanks! No schedules now leh. Mayb in April or May... :(

Cheers!

VM

loveme691234
13-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi bro,
Blue bird taxi is hard to come by around the area but you could go to the hotel and have them call it in for you.

My humble two cents.

There r a lot of bluebird, dun worry. If outside travel hotel, u can't find. Facing the main lobby of travel hotel, turns left. Walk abt 5-10mins, Mangga Besar main road has tons of bluebird.

Thanks all for the good advices, I Think I will stick with telephoning a cab from the hotel, sound safer.
Is Travel hotel the best place to cheong in the area?
cheers.

naemlo
13-02-2009, 04:48 PM
I should be going to JKT next week.... anyone wants to buy me a drink? :D

Happyguy801
13-02-2009, 09:08 PM
yo bro
i am going to JKT on 24th march leh.. before that will be at BBK wanna meet up ya :D

pop_odd
14-02-2009, 05:34 PM
guys,
any recommendation in jakarta? stayed there for 2 weeks and going back again this monday?

thanks a lot.

Xdecepticon
14-02-2009, 09:20 PM
guys,
any recommendation in jakarta? stayed there for 2 weeks and going back again this monday?

Juz buy bro naemlo a drink....n all will be kow tim. Hes lau chiao there and a jolly-good-fella ya. :)

naemlo
14-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Juz buy bro naemlo a drink....n all will be kow tim. Hes lau chiao there and a jolly-good-fella ya. :)

wow... thanks for the advertising.... my service charge is 1 jug of beer. :D

I confirmed in JKT whole of next week :D

Rainman
15-02-2009, 11:30 AM

Call me lah....

18th Feb. Free bir at wiltop Hotel, SAI gathering from 6 pm.

See u there.

Rainman
15-02-2009, 11:34 AM
errrr... Thanks! No schedules now leh. Mayb in April or May... :(

Cheers!

VM

U coming soon?

Bring me some sand ya... I miss Dubai....hahaha

naemlo
15-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Call me lah....

18th Feb. Free bir at wiltop Hotel, SAI gathering from 6 pm.

See u there.

Anyone also can go??? :D

edison
15-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi all,

I just arrived at The Four Seasons' Jakarta at Jl Rasuna Said.

Anyone know where's the best spa cum massage parlour with good massages and special servis around the hotel?

I like to venture further like Emporivm eg but dread the taxi ride to some places as I have a late dinner appointment tonight and leaving tomoro morning.

Even better if you have contacts for a tall 1.7m masseu for outcall.. :D

Let me knw the damages..

Thks in advance..

p/s: Dun mean to be lazy.. but this thread is >500 pgs long :(

THKS AGAIN!!

Ed

viceman
16-02-2009, 07:34 AM
U coming soon?

Bring me some sand ya... I miss Dubai....hahaha

I am already back in SG... Market bad leh, bo pianz!! The only sand left with me now is those that still stuck in my swimming trunk, ai mai? :D

Cheers!

VM

naemlo
16-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Minah minah here I cum.....

aakumu
16-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi all,

I just arrived at The Four Seasons' Jakarta at Jl Rasuna Said.

Anyone know where's the best spa cum massage parlour with good massages and special servis around the hotel?

I like to venture further like Emporivm eg but dread the taxi ride to some places as I have a late dinner appointment tonight and leaving tomoro morning.

Even better if you have contacts for a tall 1.7m masseu for outcall.. :D

Let me knw the damages..

Thks in advance..

p/s: Dun mean to be lazy.. but this thread is >500 pgs long :(

THKS AGAIN!!

Ed
Hi bro ED,
You may want to try fortuna spa, about 25mins away in very good traffic.

My humble two cents.

Rainman
18-02-2009, 01:45 AM
I am already back in SG... Market bad leh, bo pianz!! The only sand left with me now is those that still stuck in my swimming trunk, ai mai? :D

Cheers!

VM

Hmm... My sister still there leh.

So what happened?

Cheers

viceman
18-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Hmm... My sister still there leh.

So what happened?

Cheers

Dun worry! She is in good hands now...

Cheers!

VM

freedman1991
20-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Hi all bros,
I just come back from Jakarta and not in time to read all the posts here. So did not manage to go n find gers...I really upset la

freedman1991
20-02-2009, 01:49 AM
I just back from Jakarta. No time to read most of the posts here so now very sad. Nothing accomplished...

aakumu
20-02-2009, 07:44 PM
I just back from Jakarta. No time to read most of the posts here so now very sad. Nothing accomplished...

Hi bro,
Take it easy, there is always next time, that is the great thing abour Jakarta, the night life will always be there when you return.

My humble two cents.

freedman1991
21-02-2009, 01:39 AM
Hi bro,
Take it easy, there is always next time, that is the great thing abour Jakarta, the night life will always be there when you return.

My humble two cents.

Are you in Jakarta always? Can I go to see you when I go to Jakarta?

aakumu
21-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Are you in Jakarta always? Can I go to see you when I go to Jakarta?

Hi bro,
I am based in BKK, I travel often to J-Town, feel free to PM when you are in Jakarta, if I am in town, we could meet up.

My humble two cents

freedman1991
22-02-2009, 02:42 AM
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.

I don't know when will be next time. Can I contact u before I go to Jakarta?

aakumu
22-02-2009, 02:22 PM
I don't know when will be next time. Can I contact u before I go to Jakarta?

Hi bro,
Just PM me when you are in Jakarta and we can tried to meet.
Be well.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
22-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Tangerang search hotels for adultery, liquors

Sat, 02/21/2009 3:41 PM | City

TANGERANG: Banten's Tangerang administration is holding a search operations on hotels suspected of having illegal prostitution or receiving couples who were not married.

Secretary of the Tangerang city administration, Harry Mulya Zein said the city public order agency had held raids on "adulterers" in hotels of the area.

"Almost every week, the officers searched for hotel guests who were not husband and wife," he said, as quoted by Antara.

Last week, the office caught dozens of couples who rented rooms in no-star hotels. Their data was registered before they were sent home, he said.

They also search for alcoholic drinks, Harry said.

The operations are based on 2005 bylaws banning adultery, premarital sex and alcohol.

The operations were held at hotels on Jl. Merdeka, Jl. Sitanala, Jl. Imam Bonjol, Jl. Otista, Benda subdistrict, and around the area of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

Harry said the target of the order operation was to stop Tangerang from becoming a city of prostitution and alcoholic beverages sales, in principal with the city's motto: "ahlakul karimah" which is Arabic for "good morals".

"There is no place in Tangerang to commit such acts," he said. -JP

Hi bro,
From the Jakarta Post, as I have bolded the text the NON Stars hotel, very funny, right?

My humble two cents.

aakumu
22-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi bro,
For your info, more cost for us to travel to Indonesia.

New airport tax tariffs start March 1

The Jakarta Post , JAKARTA | Fri, 02/20/2009 8:41 AM | Headlines

Government has approved the proposal submitted by the state-owned aviation operator, PT Angkasa Pura II, to increase service tariffs at domestic and international flight terminals.

Transportation Minister Jusman Syafii Djamal said that the implementation of the new tariffs will start next month. New international flight tariffs will start on March 1, and domestic ones on March 15.

"Domestic flight tariffs will only increase by Rp 10,000 on average, but for international flights by up to Rp 50,000," he said in a statement.

Angkasa Pura has also received an approval on the adjustment from the Indonesian Consumers Foundation (YLKI).

Many Indonesian airports have been criticized for their lack of proper and decent facilities and access points. Tariff adjustment is hoped to be followed by more improvements in facilities, such as to provide better public toilets, musholla (prayer rooms) and other facilities and to improve accessibility.

Jakarta's Soekarno-Hatta International Airport's domestic flight tariff has increased to Rp 40,000 (US$3.5) from Rp 30,000, while the international flight tax tariff is up to Rp 150,000 from Rp 100,000.

The domestic flight tariff at Halim Perdanakusuma, the second city aiport, goes up to Rp 30,000 from Rp 25,000 and international flight taxes go to Rp 80,000 from Rp 75,000.

Jakarta's domestic and international tariff increases are the highest compared to other cities, ranging from Rp 5,000 to Rp 10,000 for domestic taxes, and from Rp 5,000 to Rp 50,000 for international taxes.

Aceh's Sultan Iskandarmuda Airport recorded the highest international tariff increase outside Jakarta, rising by Rp 40,000.

Medan's Polonia Airport in North Sumatera, Palembang's SM Badaruddin Airport in South Sumatera, Padang's Minangkabau in West Sumatera, Aceh's Sultan Iskandarmuda in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam and Bandung's Husein Sastranegara all have domestic flight tariffs increased by Rp 10,000. (hdt)

My humble two cents.

Exhausted
22-02-2009, 04:07 PM
My turn to contribute. Went to try Sun Executive to check out the place, and needed a good massage anyway. First thought, place is damn hard to access if not arriving by car. It is connected to a mall that closes very early and walking from the main road, I had to use the mall's lifts and arrive at a car park on the 5th floor then walk to another lift and stumble upon it on the 8th floor. Very inconvenient to access.

Place is indeed upmarket and new and rate about 8.5/9 out of 10, and a lot of mainland chinese patronising. Prob cos there are a lot of Chinese gals there and counter staff keep pushing them. I saw a few and standard only about 6 and milf type so gave it a miss. If I want Chinese gals I would go cheong in China. Bros to used to China market, this place cannot compare in size and establishment but it is very good for Jkt standard. The larger rooms have nice round bathtub and tv etc etc can have 2 gals or 2 customers together and bathe together. Not sure how it works cos the pricing is 90mins so if we spend time bathing together etc then not much massage time left. Bottom line, depends on what you want.

Chose the smallest room and asked for local gal cos just wanted clean massage. Counter mammy helpful and speak good chinese, and said arrange pure massage for me and said to tip 100k standard. Went to room for shower and waited for gal to come and nothing to write about her except massage skill 8.5. Ask me want hj and I said no and she said usually customers want and that she does not do other services. bargained from 300k to 200k hj and released.

Total bill was 200k for massage plus 42k tax and 200k hj. Was supp to pay 100k for facilities/cover charge and makan but they didn't charge me. Anyway, I didn't use the facilities at all.

naemlo
22-02-2009, 04:20 PM
My turn to contribute. Went to try Sun Executive to check out the place, and needed a good massage anyway.

Are u talking abt sun city in Hayam Wuruk??

Exhausted
22-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Yup that's the one bro

Are u talking abt sun city in Hayam Wuruk??

naemlo
22-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Yup that's the one bro

Then the food n facilities are included. U just have to pay for the drink.

I'm always there cos I have a regular sayang there. :D

aakumu
23-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Yup that's the one bro

Hi bro,
Sun city is in Kota, right? Next to Jakarta?
Next to the Jayakarta Hotel, I think if I was not wrong, there is a big supermarket in the mall.
Great place but hard to get to in the afternoon, better after hours.

My humble two cents.

loveme691234
23-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Tangerang search hotels for adultery, liquors

Sat, 02/21/2009 3:41 PM | City

TANGERANG: Banten's Tangerang administration is holding a search operations on hotels suspected of having illegal prostitution or receiving couples who were not married.

Secretary of the Tangerang city administration, Harry Mulya Zein said the city public order agency had held raids on "adulterers" in hotels of the area.

"Almost every week, the officers searched for hotel guests who were not husband and wife," he said, as quoted by Antara.

Last week, the office caught dozens of couples who rented rooms in no-star hotels. Their data was registered before they were sent home, he said.

They also search for alcoholic drinks, Harry said.

The operations are based on 2005 bylaws banning adultery, premarital sex and alcohol.

The operations were held at hotels on Jl. Merdeka, Jl. Sitanala, Jl. Imam Bonjol, Jl. Otista, Benda subdistrict, and around the area of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

Harry said the target of the order operation was to stop Tangerang from becoming a city of prostitution and alcoholic beverages sales, in principal with the city's motto: "ahlakul karimah" which is Arabic for "good morals".

"There is no place in Tangerang to commit such acts," he said. -JP

Hi bro,
From the Jakarta Post, as I have bolded the text the NON Stars hotel, very funny, right?

My humble two cents.
Hi bro,
Will it effect the hotel I am staying as I am coming in next week?
Thanks.

Cheers.

Exhausted
23-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Bro, u mean food and facilities included even without paying the 100k faciliites charge?

What's the FJ pricing there?

Then the food n facilities are included. U just have to pay for the drink.

I'm always there cos I have a regular sayang there. :D

naemlo
23-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Bro, u mean food and facilities included even without paying the 100k faciliites charge?

What's the FJ pricing there?

Yes included.

As for FJ, this I dunno. Never encounter FJ in Sun City.

aakumu
26-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Hi bro,
From the Jakarta Globe,
February 22, 2009

News / National / Article

Camelia Pasandaran
Porn Law Dispute Driven to Court

See Also:
Unclear Porn Law 'Can't Be Enforced'
Questions Made Possible By the Porn Law
Commisssion to Monitor Law

The Constitutional Court is scheduled to hear the first legal challenge to the controversial Pornography Law today, after several Christian, student and ethnic minority organizations from North Sulawesi Province filed for a judicial review.

The groups, represented by prominent attorney OC Kaligis, are challenging three articles of the law, which was passed by the House of Representatives last October and signed by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono despite widespread criticism and vows by some provinces not to enforce the legislation.

According to Nallom Kurniawan, a Constitutional Court expert, the groups are challenging the definition of pornography in Article 1, Article 4 on the production and distribution of pornographic materials, and Article 10, which bans public performances deemed pornographic.

"The first [challenge] is on the definition of pornography,” he said recently. “The definition itself is absurd and may lead to conflicting interpretations. If the head is weak, then the whole body of the law is weak. [The groups’] main concern is cultural preservation, which may be endangered by the law.”

A certain group of people could use the porn law as a way to attack the cultural beliefs of others.

Eva Kusuma Sundawi, member of the House of Representatives

The Pornography Law has been widely panned for its possible negative impact on women’s and minority rights, pluralism and freedom of expression. Lawmakers were accused of adopting the legislation to appease Muslim groups ahead of the upcoming legislative and presidential elections.

Still, authorities said last week that it would be almost impossible to enforce the law. Public prosecutors, the heads of the South and Central Jakarta district courts, the police, and experts from the Constitutional Court all agreed that poor public acceptance, unclear terminology and contradictory articles were a hindrance to the law’s execution, and more government regulations were needed to clarify exactly what the law meant.

Fachmy Badoh, a senior official at Indonesia Corruption Watch, said the House had failed to read public opinion on the Pornography Law.

“Lawmakers should stand for the aspirations of their constituents,” Fachmy said.

Legislator Eva Kusuma Sundawi, who voted against the legislation during committee hearings, said she was happy that the law could not be implemented.

Eva said a number of provincial officials had misused the anti-pornography law. “The governor of West Java used the law in an attempt to ban jaipongan , a traditional West Javanese dance, based on his subjective opinion of it,” she said.

Sundawi, a member of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle, said the biggest problem with the law was the fact that the public was allowed to enforce it themselves. She said such a setup could encourage vigilantism.

“A certain group of people could use the porn law as a way to attack the cultural beliefs of others,” she said.

However, Balkan Kaplale, the former chairman of the committee that drafted the legislation, argued that the police are enforcing the law effectively.

“The Central Jakarta Police once stopped a dangdut singer who was allegedly violating the porn law,” he said. “The law has been effectively implemented. As far as public reception goes, I guess people now are realizing that the law is needed. Many provinces that rejected the law at first are now silent. ”

With is still air, it give to cops more avenue to us hassle us over when we are out cheonging.
Please do take care when cheonging and not fall into their traps.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
27-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Hi bro,
Will it effect the hotel I am staying as I am coming in next week?
Thanks.

Cheers.

Hi bro,
Sorry for the late reply, If you are staying in a 5 stars hotel there should not be a problem.
Feel free to ask me anything, if you have any questions.

My humble two cents.

Exhausted
28-02-2009, 08:43 AM
Recently tried Sands Spa at Mangga Dua from recommendation of bros here. Again, my first observation is that the main entrance is towards the carpark. Coming in from the shopping centre a little harder to find. Place is older than Sun City and standard rooms are small with no attached bathroom and no door (just curtain).

Was looking for a good massage. Counter staff asked if I wanted local or Chinese (took local) and medium or hard strength (opted for hard and they seemed in difficulting of finding one). Anyway, led to a room in a corridor, which was bad cos lots of people walking through and talking so noisy from time to time. Gal came in again nothing to look at. Did her job quite well and massage skill had better technique and strength than gal I was given at Sun City, but this one did not even bother to do any arousal/sensual type massage. Finished off and did not even ask me for hj. Tipped her 100k and left. Outside, saw a Chinese masseur and rate her about 7.5 (good body).

Damage 285k (including 100k tip).

BlackDre
28-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi,
sorry, I'm new here and just read the message below, which I found on the first page. But is something like that still available in Jakarta? If yes, how are the rates?

Thanks in advance! :)

My friend,

It's not that nobody replied but why u want to find OKT or call girl number when there are just too many girls anywhere u goes here in Jakarta. I always said that Bangkok is the official SEX CITY in asia while Indonesia is the unofficial sex city. Do u know that the biggest Pro Den is found here in Indonesia. It's call DOLLY located in East Java in SURABAYA. It's a small kumpung with small cubical and girls waiting to be of service. If u have been to Cambodia and Bombay, u would know what I mean.

Howover, it's Ramadah now and pub don't open till 8pm or rather, most have taken a month holiday anticipating difficult time with this new goverment.

Anyway, I would like to recommend the latest happening here.

The name of this place is called KOREAN STAR located at Djayakata Tower Hotel - 18th Floor. This is the only place in Jakarta which give u a real BODY massage with very young and beautiful girls. The other place is call Katica but girls are old.

It cost Rup 300,000 for service of one and a half hours. Naked of course.

U're allowed to do just everything with the girls till u cum EXCEPT fucking. Interesting isn't it. I've not been there just yet as I mentioned it's Ramadah. Pub and most Massage places are closed except for those located inside a Hotel.

All my friend had tried and rating is a good 9/10. One problem though, there is only 7 rooms with 10 girls. It's open from noon till midnight.

Happy cumming in Jakarta.

Salamat Hari Raya Pusah.:D :D

isab
01-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Hi, any good massage parlour in South Jakarta? I already tried some in Kota or Lokasari but far from home! Tks

aakumu
02-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Hi, any good massage parlour in South Jakarta? I already tried some in Kota or Lokasari but far from home! Tks
Hi bro,
You could try Galaxy spa.
Good luck.

My humble two cents.

klguylate30s
04-03-2009, 04:33 AM
Dunno how u compare... :rolleyes:

Anyway your agent sure can get u better place with better rates. :D

Yah aakumu agent can get him better rates coz both of them are big time fakers as both of them still have not answered till to date why aakumu copied, edited then posted some one's else FR as his! Shame on you aakumu, still trying to

1) scare newbies with your quotes from media easily available to all
2) trying to pretend to be helpful but at the end of the day still promoting your so called well connected sex agent!

BTW I agree with others you really are
1)thick headed
2)damn thick skin coz wont reply our question till today!

:D

naemlo
04-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Shame on you aakumu, still trying to

1) scare newbies with your quotes from media easily available to all
2) trying to pretend to be helpful but at the end of the day still promoting your so called well connected sex agent!

BTW I agree with others you really are
1)thick headed
2)damn thick skin coz wont reply our question till today!

U guys still dun forgive him??? :D:D:D

indoman_il
05-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Hey Guys.
any info on the quality of the girls in SUMO and in BH. ???:confused:
prices?
Long time no one wrote FR on these places........

aakumu
06-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi bro,
have a read at this, and take care when a girl ask you to marry under the table as the laws goes us non Indonesian also' hahahaha..........

New bill bans unregistered, contractual marriages

The Jakarta Post , JAKARTA | Mon, 03/02/2009 8:56 AM | Headlines

A government-sponsored bill on marriage could see unregistered and contractual marriages banned, while polygamous marriages could end in jail sentences and fines if conducted in violation of procedures.

The religious court on marriage bill threatens to jail couples — for up to three months, with fines of up to Rp 5 million (US$415) — for tying the knot without either the proper documents or the presence of an authorized religious official.

State officials who help administer illegal marriages would also face a maximum jail sentence of one year and/or fines of up to Rp 6 million.

Nasaruddin Umar, director general of Islamic guidance at the Religious Affairs Ministry, told The Jakarta Post on Sunday the bill was aimed at curbing unregistered marriages and protecting women.

"Unregistered and contractual marriages are detrimental to women. Many women have been made to suffer, because in the absence of regulations concerning those matters, their husbands can easily marry other women," he said.

Unregistered marriages, known locally as nikah siri, are widely practiced in Indonesia.

The House of Representatives' Disciplinary Council recently questioned a United Development Party legislator after reports surfaced that he had married a woman without registering it with the state.

Contractual marriages are rampant among young women living in the hilly resort area of Puncak in the West Java town of Bogor, who opt to marry Middle Eastern tourists for a certain period of time.

The bill also tightens the prerequisites for polygamous marriages, including adequate financial capability on the part of a man seeking to take a second wife. A letter of consent would also be required from the first wife.

“We're trying to cut back on instances of men committing polygamy,” Nasaruddin said.

A recent survey found polygamy was a significant factor behind the country's rising divorce rate.
Nasaruddin said the bill, drafted by the Religious Affairs Ministry, had been submitted to the State Secretariat for the President's perusal.

He added it would complement the 1971 marriage law, which has long come under criticism from women's activists.

Muslim intellectual Siti Musdah Mulia said the new bill, despite its progressive contents, would be unable to protect women and children.

She added the bill was not enough to fulfill the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), which the country adopted several years ago.

“The government is still hesitant about curbing discrimination against women,” she claimed.

She added the penalties facing offenders were too weak to deter men from proposing unregistered, contractual or polygamous marriages.

“The bill needs to be revised due to the loopholes,” she said.

“The government has to be more careful with many illegal Muslim leaders who administer unregistered marriages, especially in remote areas.”

She suggested the Religious Affairs Ministry revise the bill before it was submitted to the House for deliberation. (naf)

My humble two cents.

aakumu
06-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Hey Guys.
any info on the quality of the girls in SUMO and in BH. ???:confused:
prices?
Long time no one wrote FR on these places........
Hi bro,
There be not much news on these because they are out of the way. But the girls are still quite good standard.
The new in thing is Alexis Hotel.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
06-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Hi bro,
Some of my earliest funnier question, I massage to the sex travel company in Jakarta.
I though that this would be funny.

What the heck is a 'Sex Tour' anyway?

I know what a 'Golf Tour' is... it's when people go together in a group and tour around the world, playing golf... Oh how I would love to be in that group...

But what the heck is a 'Sex Tour'?

If I'm not mistaken, it's when people go together in a group of as a single person and tour around a country, having sex with hookers, and normal girls... right?

The thing is,

I can see how people can getting together and plan a golf tour, but I can't see how a sex tour group is formed...

"Hey, Buddy, wanna get together and go on a sex tour to Jakarta?"

Is that how it begins?

And when they talk to their tour agent, how will their conversation be?

Customer : Make sure you include 'ladyboys' in the menu. I hear they are a must.

Agent : Of course, dear customer. But that will be extra 50 bucks... Tip, not included.

And when the tour company representative goes to the airport, what does he write on the little board they carry?

"SEX TOURISTS FROM CALIFORNIA , THIS WAY PLS!"

I dunno... I'm just trying to imagine a 'Sex Tour' and 'Sex Tourists' which apparently are very common in Jakarta... but the picture is just not coming...

Is there any genuine 'Sex Tourist' around here who can enlighten me on how it actually works?

Thanks...

Sex tour
noun
a vacation to a destination that has no restrictions on sexual services or activities, as prostitution.

Sex tour
A tour to a destination where sexual services are available to tourists.

My dumb questions hahahaha............., but I know better.

My humble two cents.

Love888
07-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Sorry all brothers here i know this is for Jakarta info

But am unable to find any Surabaya info in any other trends.

So please forgive me. do any brother here can kindly tell me where to go in Surabaya. the best place to pick uo ONS other then the disco?

Thanks a lots appreciated

keparat
07-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Hi bro,
There be not much news on these because they are out of the way. But the girls are still quite good standard.

My humble two cents.

try Fashion Hotel and Spa i have some good numbers if u want
damage spa and message 160K
FJ maybe 300k++
FL 400k to 600k

newbird9403
08-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.

BH - Beverly Hills is just next to the Stasium, Alexis is even further somewhere in Mangga Dua. Granted that Sumo is far - Kelapa Gading but is easily accessible by cabs - using the toll road one can reach there within 20mins (normal traffic condition) from Kota.

The reason, these 2 joints are seldom mentioned is because there are more exciting places such as Mailiboro and Alexis.

BTW, Sumo, Classics and Mailiboro belongs to the same owner.

newbird9403
08-03-2009, 05:37 PM

CB you always call at the wrong time. Nabei, ppl boarding plane that you call. When you coming bcak to Jakarta. In case you dun know who I am - Indiana K lah. Call you back on your Indon handphone no response.

naemlo
08-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Call you back on your Indon handphone no response.

Haizzzzz u never die? I thought of claiming insurance liao. I switched off my Indo phone.... :D

Sweet Trip
09-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi,

I will be heading down to JKT tomorrow (10th Mar 09) and staying at Grand Hyatt Hotel. Any brothers over here know of any “happening pick up joints” around here? Actually, I have gone to JKT several times last years and have been staying at Shangri-La and the my usual pick up place is BATS. Any one similar around Grand Hyatt? Otherwise, looks like I need to take a cab down to BATS instead and bring the chick back to Grand Hyatt. Please advice. Cheers.

naemlo
09-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Otherwise, looks like I need to take a cab down to BATS instead and bring the chick back to Grand Hyatt. Please advice. Cheers.

Take a taxi to Kota.

Sweet Trip
09-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Take a taxi to Kota.

sorry where/what is kota? cheers

naemlo
09-03-2009, 11:19 AM
sorry where/what is kota? cheers

Huh?? I thought u mentioned u been to JKT a few times.... Kota is a short taxi ride from your hotel.

It is 15 mins away from your hotel.

sharpedo5869
09-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Hey all senior bro,

I'm a newbie to Jkt.. I will be going there next month for 5 days.. Work n entertainment.. I'm going with my big boss n you guys shld know that not so good hanky panky in front of yr boss. Impression will be destory..
By writing this, hope can get some good information on where to hook up young cewek n places with good music. I had read a lot of good massage places but I want to go out to party at night too.

Can't wait to hear from all the senior brothers here.

sglazydude
09-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi,

I will be heading down to JKT tomorrow (10th Mar 09) and staying at Grand Hyatt Hotel. Any brothers over here know of any “happening pick up joints” around here? Actually, I have gone to JKT several times last years and have been staying at Shangri-La and the my usual pick up place is BATS. Any one similar around Grand Hyatt? Otherwise, looks like I need to take a cab down to BATS instead and bring the chick back to Grand Hyatt. Please advice. Cheers.

Bro,

You can try CJ's at Hotel Mulia. You can tell that the girl is there to pick you up from the drink. They usually order beer, as CJ's impose a cover charge of the first drink.

For those girls (usually in groups) having wine etc, they may be there only to party. So, have to be careful not to "ask" the wrong questions :) .... These groups usually appear on Fri & Sat nites. The WLs are there every nite.

newbird9403
09-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi,

There is a wine bar one level above the lobby. Just can't remember the name of that joint. There are some quality but expensive pick up there. Classy chicks. Good Luck

newbird9403
09-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Haizzzzz u never die? I thought of claiming insurance liao. I switched off my Indo phone.... :D

Mah Hei, because of you I come out of retirement. My insurance not so easy to claim lah

Sweet Trip
09-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Huh?? I thought u mentioned u been to JKT a few times.... Kota is a short taxi ride from your hotel.

It is 15 mins away from your hotel.

Yes, I have been to JKT several times already. However, my usual joints is BAT. I don’t venture out much. I have been to the bar at Grand Hyatt (which I will be staying there tomorrow) but NO ACTION at all,

aakumu
09-03-2009, 03:52 PM
CB you always call at the wrong time. Nabei, ppl boarding plane that you call. When you coming bcak to Jakarta. In case you dun know who I am - Indiana K lah. Call you back on your Indon handphone no response.

Hi bro,
How are you? Long time no hear from you.
Next time you are in town, I would like to treat you to a drink.

My humble two cents.

Exhausted
09-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Yes included.

As for FJ, this I dunno. Never encounter FJ in Sun City.

Bro, just had a FJ at Sun City. Real sweet Java gal. Was offered body massage too, and was told some of the girls do that at Sun.

naemlo
09-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Bro, just had a FJ at Sun City. Real sweet Java gal. Was offered body massage too, and was told some of the girls do that at Sun.

Bro, what is her tag number?? Damage??? :D PM me, my next target. :D

newbird9403
10-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Yes, I have been to JKT several times already. However, my usual joints is BAT. I don’t venture out much. I have been to the bar at Grand Hyatt (which I will be staying there tomorrow) but NO ACTION at all,

Well you are right, the wine bar is not the same as what you see in BATs or CJ. But there are a few catchy chicks that frequent the place and are for pick up. If you are horny, just cross the road to Nikko Hotel, Odesius Spa. They have an array of beauties for massage and plus plus service but expensive yah - i juta. If you want somewhere really classy take a silver bird - plenty at your hotel, or you can walk down to the Plaza Indonesia - plenty of Bluebird Taxi and ask them to take you to Fortune Spa. The place is really classy and the girls are of high quality. Its only 10mins from your hotel (normal traffic yah). But the massage in a normal room for 90mins cost you rupiah 320,000. Plus plus service is a different price. The PRs are damned solid looking and they will hold your hand and guide you to the massage room, can steal a little squeeze, he..he...

newbird9403
10-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi bro,
How are you? Long time no hear from you.
Next time you are in town, I would like to treat you to a drink.

My humble two cents.

Ha..ha..I am always in town brother, I work here. I am a half local Indon